Where Life Takes You

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:23 pm

Ty is soooooooooooo lucky. That's great for Emma, too ... what a fun job! I would love to be a stylist. I'm seriously jealous of Emma now.

Maybe Emma and Trace will work things out. At least Emma is back on track ... I just wish she had Trace to be back on track with!

Great work!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:28 am

I'm glad I didn't ask for a whole lot cuz I really got everything I asked for. You may call me a big kid (someone already did) but I got a PS2 and a few games for it (mortal kombat is awesome to me) some realy cute clothes, some really cute boots (can't wait to break them in) a new purse, some sneakers, a harry potter book to complete my collection.....I don't even think I'm done yet cuz I'm still getting stuff. I'd have to say dinner was the best part. Well that's my christmas. I'm still working on your update.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:24 pm

Here's what I got. Enjoy.
Chapter 53<span style='color:blue'>
July 02, 2002
So much pressure had been put on Ty while waiting for this day. Having to deal with concealing her pregnancy, both her and Justin secretly wondering if they should’ve gotten married, keeping their marriage a secret, plus the interviews, photo shoots, and performances to promote her album. There was also the massive amount of fans and paparazzi that followed her everywhere and asked the same questions. Ty was surprised to find a moment alone with Justin before autograph signings for her newly released album, which just came out that morning.

Justin lay next to her, rubbing her face. “You excited? It’s finally here. It won’t be long now.â€￾ He hugged her closer. “Are you ok?â€￾

“I’m fine. I’m just thinking.â€￾

“About what?â€￾

“Nothing really,â€￾ she lied.

“Well, I’ve been thinking about something too.â€￾

“Oh really? What?â€￾ Ty propped herself up.

“It’s not important right now. You should just concentrate on what you’re gonna write on some of those posters and cd covers.â€￾

“I’ve already thought about it. Nice try though. Come on, I’m your wife. If you can’t talk to me, who can you talk to; besides your mom?â€￾

“Ok…I love you…more than life. I definitely want to be with you forever…â€￾ He was trying to think fast about how to put it so she wouldn’t cry. “But, I don’t know about us being married and no one knowing. It’s really hard.â€￾

“I’ve been thinking the same thing. I keep wondering if we made the right choice.â€￾

“Really?â€￾ Justin breathed a sigh of relief.

“Yeah. And if we tell everyone now, they’ll be crushed.â€￾

“I know. My mom knows you’re pregnant. I can’t imagine what she’d say when she finds out we’re already married.â€￾

“What?â€￾

“Opps.â€￾ Justin covered his mouth.

“She knows? Since when?â€￾

“Last night. Trace started talking about us having babies, and then my mom started, and then I cracked,â€￾ he said in one breath.

Ty shook her head. “Now I feel like I have to tell my dad sooner.â€￾

“My mom didn’t take it that bad. It was all I could do to keep her from calling you to give you advice and stuff.â€￾

“Justin, you may think that my dad likes you, but when he finds out that you got me pregnant, he won’t like you so much. Especially since we’re not married.â€￾

“But we are married.â€￾

“He doesn’t know!â€￾

“Really, I’m surprised no one’s guessed.â€￾

“What’s that supposed to mean?â€￾

“You know, you’re starting to show.â€￾

“So, I’ve gotten fatter?â€￾

“Is fatter really a word?â€￾ Justin asked, trying to change the subject.

“This from the guy that invented ‘pregnant-ness’!â€￾

“No need to yell. We’ll just tell him when we see him today.â€￾

“Not today. There’s too much going on.â€￾

“Alright. Before the week is over though,â€￾ Justin paused for a second, “Are you sure he doesn’t know? Everyone else does.â€￾ The look on Ty’s face told him all he needed to know. “Guess not.â€￾
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:52 am

Woah ... I wonder how things are going to go when everyone starts finding out about the pregnancy and the marriage. Yikes, things are going to probably get hectic! I'm scared!

Don't keep me hanging ... I have to know if all will be well when the news gets out!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:40 pm

ahhh things are gonna be bad soon :nod: i can see it already...the pregnancy the marriage...wait till the press finds out....oh boy this is gonna get interesting :nod: more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:36 pm

*bump*

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:44 am

I'm going off the top of my head here.

Chapter 53
<span style='color:red'>
Same day:
"Try not to get all stressed, ok. I think you look so great in this outfit. You can't even tell you're expecting. We're gonna just sit you out there and make you as comfortable as we can. If you start feeling tired, just let me know." Ty's publicist, Michelle, instructed.

"Thanks Michelle. You're really great. Ok, I think I'm ready." Finally, the moment she'd been waiting for. She walked into the cd store to get ready for autograph signings. She couldn't believe all the people who'd gathered here in masses to see her.

After performing there, and a few other places, Ty was extremely tired. She looked at all the people waiting for her to sign their posters, and nearly fainted because of what she saw. She signaled for her bodyguard, Tony. "That man, it's my step-dad."

"I thought he was in jail. Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

"Alright. Let's get out of here." Tony led her to a black jeep. "Do you want to go back to the hotel? I'll have Michelle cancel all of your other appearances."

Ty thought hard. "You know, it might not have been him. I can't disappoint more fans."

"Is that safe?"

"I got you Tony. I'll be fine." Ty nodded. "I'll be fine."

By the end of the day Ty was sure she was mistaken. At least until she got back to her dad's house. Her father wasn't home, so she thought she'd just wait for him and Justin to arrive. She and Tony sat and talked about everything that had happened that day, nothing unusual. That is, until she went to the bathroom and came out face-to-face with her step-dad.

"You know, it's easy to find people when they never move." His voice sounded as if it hadn't been used in years.

"How did you get out?" Ty asked instead of her first instinct of calling for help.

"I have a good lawyer. I only had to serve a few years. Isn't it perfect. I get to be here for your birthday."

"No. Leave me alone. You've done enough to me. Go away and I won't have you locked up for good."

"Well aren't we all grown up."

Ty was trying her best to keep calm and not piss him off. She had a child to think of now. "I'm not that little girl anymore."

"Yes, and the song you wrote was just beautiful. I really enjoyed your record. I listened to it while following you around all day." He stepped toward her and she flinched. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you now. I got this all planned out. You didn't think I'd sit in prison all this time and not think of the perfect way to repay you." He chuckled and headed toward the back door. "See you around Tyler."

Ty breathed deeply.

Tony came around the corner. "Are you alright?"

Ty shook her head. "I'm in trouble." She started. "It was him. He was here."
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:18 am

<span style='color:purple'> :freaked: Holy crap!!!! We need an update and quick!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:01 pm

Oh no, I'm freaked. That nut is out of jail. Ahhhhhhh!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:15 pm

NOOO HE BEST NOT BE HURTIN TY OR HE'S GONNA BE MEETIN BETSY AND THE 5 AVENGERS!!! Poor Ty tho :hug: i feel so bad for her!!! Tony had better not leave her side anymore :no: MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:30 pm

I got 20 minutes so this might be the only one you read today. I'll try to get back on though. This is gonna sound weird but I forgot the name of her dad and step-dad. Do you guys think you could tell me?

Chapter 54
<span style='color:purple'>
Still same day:
"Tony I'm fine. Please don't tell Justin." Ty paced the living room floor.

"You're not fine. Justin hired me to protect you. He'll be pissed if I don't say anything. He may want to up your security."

"No. I'll be fine. I just need you for right now. Justin might do something stupid and I don't want to piss my step-dad off. When he and my dad get here we'll just act like nothing happened." Ty sat down on the couch and got up again when the doorbell rang.

"I got it." Tony opened the door. "Hey guys. I wasn't expecting to see you Em, but it's always a pleasure."

"I couldn't miss Ty's big day. We just got separated when I went to go buy some fabric for her." Emma, followed by Justin and Ty's father, entered the house.

After hours of catching up with her dad, Justin nudged Ty's arm, signaling her to bring up the pregnancy.

"Not yet," Ty replied through clenched teeth.

Ty's dad noticed and asked, "What's goin on over there?"

"Nothing dad." Ty answered.

"Actually there is. We have something to tell you." Justin ignored the look Ty gave him.

"What is it son?"

"Well...," Justin suddenly lost his nerve.

"I'm pregnant," Ty said quickly.

At first her dad looked at them like they were joking. When he could see that they weren't, he started to turn red. "What?" he whispered. "Since when."

"April," Emma answered when no one else would.

"Wait, so you all knew this for months...and didn't say a word?"

"I'm sorry dad. I just didn't want you to get mad."

"Didn't you think it would be worse if you waited? I know you've been busy but you had time to say something. That hurts me Ty. I'm not your mother. You know you can tell me things."

Ty stood and walked over to her dad. "I really am sorry." She put her arms around him.

"Well there's nothing we can do now. You are getting married, right."

"Right." Justin spoke finally.

~
Later, Emma pulled out some home movies.

"Look at her. She was what I like to call an undercover NSYNC fan. She knows all the words." Emma laughed at the sight of them pretending to be the guys on tape.

"Oh! Here's the part where I hit you in the face while I was pretending to be Justin. I think I made your nose bleed." Ty sblacked.

"You did. Aw, it's Selfish."

*tape* "Ty, it's your wedding song," Emma teased.

"Is not. Turn that crap off."

"You know you listen to it all the time. I always find my cd in your cd player. Just watch; your gonna marry Justin to this song. I can see it now. *imitating Ty* Oh Justin!"

"Shut up! Like I would ever marry that fuzz ball freak."

Justin looked at Ty. "Fuzz ball freak?"

Ty blushed.

*tape* "Ya'll are so getting married. You know he's your favorite."

"Will you shut up. We have to practice. Come on."

"I didn't know you could dance like that." Justin commented.

"I can't. That was the best shape of my life."

"You could get back."

"Yeah right. Most women stay fat after pregnancy."

"That's cuz they don't excercise. But considering your diet, I'm surprised you were ever in shape." Justin met a pillow to the face for that comment.

"That wasn't right J." Emma added. "Well, I"m getting tired. I'd better go."

"Yeah, I'll take ya'll to the hotel." Tony said.

"It's ok Tony. We'll be fine. Tiny's already at the hotel, so you can relax."

"I still think I should drive you." Tony quickly thought up an excuse. "With the release of Ty's album, who knows who could be following her."

"Justin, just let him." Ty said.

"Alright. We'll see you guys."

"Bye sweetie. Don't work yourself too hard." Ty's dad gave her a kiss as they left. "I love you."

"I love you too dad."
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:04 pm

Aww Ty needs to tell Justin about her step-dad so he knows whats going on so he can be on the lookout...shes worrying me man ahhh i need more!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:53 am

Haha ... I loved them watching the tape of Ty and Emma imitating the *NSYNC boys. My friends and I always made up routines to the songs from Grease. We were such dorks.

I do think Justin needs to know about her step-dad. People are crazy these days and we don't need him harming her or the baby. :ph34r: :(

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:15 pm

<span style='color:purple'>lmao...so busted!!!</span> :lol:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri May 07, 2004 12:46 pm

I'm so sorry people! I'm trying to come ack here, but I have to take it one step at a time and right now I'm trying to get my dad to let me date this really great guy. Since I've got that in check (dad approves) hopefully i'll be comeing on more often. I don't want to make you wait more, so here goes.

Chapter 55
<span style='color:orange'>
Ty had nightmares all night. She kept seeing her step-dad over her. By 2:00 Justin could stand it no longer. He had to wake her up, otherwise he wouldn't get any sleep.

"Tt, wake up," he whispered.

"What?" she rubbed her eyes and propped herself up.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," Justin yawned.

"What's the matter?" she asked, although she already knew the answer.

"You've been tossing and turning all night, and I can't sleep. Is something bothering you?"

Ty rolled her eyes and rolled over. "No. Go to sleep."

"Don't give me that. What's with you? You've been acting funny all night. What kind of marriage are we gonna have if we can't tell each other our problems?"

"Justin, shut up. I don't want to talk about it."

Justin sighed. "Well then can you try to keep your insomnia to yourself."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're keeping me awake. If you don't want to talk about it, fine. But let me get some sleep."

"You wanna know? Alright. I saw him today."

"Saw who?"

"My step-dad."

"When?"

"While signing autographs. He was at my dad's house too."

"What?!? Did he hurt you? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want you to freak. I'm fine."

"You're not fine. I'm getting you more security at all times. I won't let him hurt you."

"I have enough security."

"Not if he got in your house! We won't discuss this. It's not just you anymore. It's our baby. This guy is crazy. I promised you I wouldn't let anything happen and I won't. I love you Ty." Justin pulled her into a hug.

"Fine J. For the baby."
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 07, 2004 1:06 pm

Awww, Ty has to let Justin get her more security and protect her. It really is for her own good and the safety of her and the baby. :nod:

:yay: for your dad letting you date this awesome guy. I hope you have a lot of fun with him. :dance:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri May 07, 2004 1:18 pm

yay for an update :P Finally she has said yes to more security, not that she has a choice now that Justin knows about her stepdad.
Betty I hope everything goes great with that guy ;) if he meets your dads approval :P

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri May 07, 2004 1:21 pm

Yeah, I finally brought home a good one :lol: . He's met the family and everything. What's cool is his sister is my best friend (we all ride our own short bus; I'll explain later). I met her first and didn't even know they were related cuz they don't act like it. She didn't really introduce us, but she is kinda the reason we got real close so fast.

Anyways, I'm debating on if I should update my other story right now. I haven't written any stories for a while (I've been to busy writing little love poems :rolleyes: Maybe I'll leave you one). BTW, Angelpopstar I sent you another chapter but I don't know if you got it. Let me know. I gotta tell you guys, the one we're doing is really comin along.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri May 07, 2004 1:34 pm

Aww thats great Betty, I haven't seen you around Abs for a while now sounds like your doing great though with your new guy :P If you have the time then update if you can, I love 'trouble in paradise'

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 07, 2004 1:41 pm

:wub: Aww, I'm glad that you're happy with your new guy. That's great. And it's cool that his sister is your good friend, too.

Those love poems sound good. :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 07, 2004 2:20 pm

awww poor Ty and Justin :wub: But he's gonna take care of her :nod: MORE PLEASE

on a side note...no i didn't get the new chapter hmmm

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 10, 2004 8:22 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I am so glad she's decided to get some security, I'm still worried though :unsure: </span>

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Thu May 13, 2004 5:04 pm

hey this story is really gud luvin iy so excitin i ve just recently caught up ,cant wait for update.

oh and feel free to name check me anytime (lisa) and im a jt girl myself hehe lol

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:53 pm

Chapter 56
<span style='color:green'>
"I can't believe I agreed to this Em. I can barely go to the bathroom by myself. You know how much I have to go these days," Ty vented while they were window shopping at the mall.

"He just loves you. Hey look at this." Emma pointed to some cutebaby outfits. "This would look so cute on a girl. Do you know what it is?"

"No. I don't think I want to. J's excited either way. He's definitly getting in touch with his feminine side," Ty giggled.

Suddenly, Emma's face dropped. "Uh-oh. Look."

Ty looked up to see three photographers taking pictures of them. "Damn it." Ty's already tightened security pulled in closer to take her out of the mall.

"I'm soo sorry. If I hadn't pointed to the baby clothes...I'm sorry." Emma said back at the hotel.

"It's cool. They were bound to find out. Plus, the baby can't run around naked." Ty turned on the news to take her mind off of the photographers but with no luck.

"And with more news tonight, new pop sensation, Ty Jones was spotted in Hickory Hollow mall today with her best friend and stylist, Emma Hughes. The two were reported to be looking at baby clothes for the singer. Sources close to the star say that she is indeed with child and has been hiding it for months. The big question is, who is the daddy?" The news reporter finished.

"You've got to be kidding me! How did they get the info so fast?"Emma gawked at the tv.

"This is Nashville." Ty closed her eyes. Her mom watched the news every night. She had to know she was in town. Now she'd know she was pregnant. Ty could have died. She'd secretly been hoping to see her mother and put aside differences. How was she gonna do it now?

A knock on the door brought her back. "I'll get it." Emma jumped up and opened. "Hey Mr. Mom. Did you see the hear the news?"

"On the ride here. All the stations are talking about it." Emma stepped aside and Justin made his way to where Ty was sitting. "Are you alright?"

"So far. I can't wait till they start tearing at me though. So much for trying to invite my mom to the wedding."

"We still can," Justin said hopefully.

"You have met my mom right? She'll kill you when she sees you. I don't even want to think of what she'd say to me." Ty shuddered. "Just forget it. I'll do my performance and leave." Ty faked a yawn and walked to her room. "Good night ya'll."

"She was really looking forward to making up with her mom huh? I don't know why? Her mom's a b*tch." Emma opened the fridge. "You thirsty?"

"No. I gotta make a run. I just remembered something. Tell her I'll be back if she comes back out." Justin ran out the door before Emma could even reply.</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:55 pm

uh oh...what is justin up to now :unsure: But the press saw her looking and baby clothes...uh oh...all h*lls gonna break loose now i have a feeling...her moms gonna flip...everyones gonna flip..not good...MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:04 pm

:jawdrop: The whole world is going to be flipping out about this baby news. Not good at all, but there comes a point when you can no longer hide. You have to face the facts. :nod: :shrug: I hope that her mom doesn't blow up at her too badly.

And what is Justin up to now? The boy is always off doing something. :no: :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:27 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I hope that the media doesn't make them too crazy!!!!</span> :(

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:54 am

uh oh :o

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:14 pm

I wanted to do some big fourth of july chapter cuz it's my favorite holiday, but I think I'll just move on. So this is starting on the same day as the last chapter, which was a week from the last one that had a date on it.

Chapter 57
<span style='color:blue'>
July 9, 2002
Justin pulled in front of Sandra's house scared as hell. "Come on J, pull it together. Find your balls. Ok." He said to himself as he climbed out of his Escalade. He walked up the path and stood for a moment before ringing the doorbell.

Sandra seemed to take forever to open the door. When she saw who it was, she just stared at him. "Hi Sandra. You probably remember me. Justin...Justin Timberlake."

"Yes. You're the one who has knocked up my daughter." She seemed to be trying to burn a whole through him.

"Yes, well..May I come in? I would like to just talk to you for a few minutes."

"Why? You've already stolen my daughter."

"Please. Just five minutes of your time."

She considered him for a moment and stepped aside saying, "Five minutes."

Justin felt a tiny bit of relief as he sat down on the couch.

"So," Sandra started sitting across from him, "What are you here for? I didn't think I'd see either one of you again."

"Well, you already know about the baby. I want you to know that I have no plans to just leave your daughter. I love her very much. In fact, we're getting married. That's why I'm here. To invite you to our wedding." He waited for her reaction.

"Really?" She actually looked intrigued. "You two really want me at your wedding? I don't believe it."

"You may not, but I know that Ty really wants you there. It is important for you two to make up. Especially since her step-dad is out of prison,"

"What?" interrupted Ty's mom. "He's out?"

"Yeah. Ty said that she saw him. I'm really worried about her. I don't want her hurt. Please, just say you'll come. I really need to get back to her." He pulled out an invitation. "She misses you guys."

Sandra stared at Justin more. "Alright."

"Great. I know you're not interested in pop music or anything, but here's some tickets for you and your sons to come to the concert tomorrow. These should get you backstage to see her and catch up and stuff."</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:24 pm

aww you updated :yay: so she's gonna go and see her daughter :yay: thats always good news :nod: and her step dads out...uh oh!! MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:28 pm

:freaked: Step dad is a scary dude, but Justin is watching out for her with the security and all. Let's hope that's enough to keep her safe. :pray: :yay: Yay for mom coming to the wedding and handling all of this so well. That was nice of Justin to give those free tickets and passes. :nod:

Great update! :clap:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:56 pm

That's all the feedback?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:50 pm

<span style='color:purple'>YAY!!! </span>

"Great. I know you're not interested in pop music or anything,
:lol: :lol:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:23 pm

Chapter 58
July 10, 2002
"Are you excited? I checked out the crowd. It's amazing how many people are here." Justin said trying to cheer up his wife.

"They're probably here to see if I'm really pregnant." Ty looked at herself in the mirror.

"Listen to me, they're gonna love you. I love you. This baby will most definitly love you. You're too beautiful and too talented to go out there looking like you just died. All you can do is give it what you got. And if they don't love you, well at least me and the baby still do." Justin rubbed Ty's stomach. "I got a surprise for you."

"Oh really?"

"TY!!!" Ty's little brother's came running into the room.

"Peter! Daniel!" Ty looked as though it weren't really happening. "I missed you guys so much."

"They missed you a lot too." Ty's mom stood in the doorway.

"Mom?" Ty let go of Peter and Daniel, and stood straight up.

"Your boyfriend convinced me I should come. He said you wanted to see me. Was he wrong?"

"No. I wanted to see you. I'm really glad you came here. I-"

Emma stuck her head in, "I'm sorry Ty but they're ready for you."

"We can talk later. Go and do your show." Ty's mom smiled.

"Right. Justin..."

"You're welcome. Now go do your thing girl."</span>

I'm kinda tight on time, otherwise there'd be more. I thought I'd give ya'll a little bit though.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:36 pm

:wub: Aww, she gets to see her family. That's really sweet and she's gonna's do great. You can't hide true talent when you have it. :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:17 am

Awww im so happy that her mom went to see her at the concert with her little brothers :wub: They need to make up and stick together because this step dad is not good news at all :(
update soon!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:42 pm

awww her mom and lil bro's went to see her :wub: i'm sure that shes estatic :nod: Let's just hope that the crowd loves her now :unsure: MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:50 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hi...me again! I love that they showed up!! Great for her confidence..

Better late then never
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:41 am

Guess who's back? Me of course. I can't stay away for too long. I'd go crazy.

Chapter 59
The Concert:
"J, I don't think I can do this....Oh...I feel sick...," and before Justin could say anything, Ty rand to the bathroom.

Jusitn looked around helpless. "I hope she doesn't do that on the stage. Maybe I should leave. People might think.."

"Now, how supportive would that be?" Johnny asked.

"Where'd you come from?" Justin whirled around to face him.

"Hello to you too. Stay Justin. We have to support Ty. She seems to be a bit unnerved already."

"Johnny...How are you?" Ty reappeared from the bathroom.

"I'm fine. They're almost ready for you girl. You should go now."

"I don't think I can. I'm sorry."

Peter gave Ty a hug. "You'll do fine. If they don't love you, Dan and I will beat 'em up!"

Ty giggled. "Thank little man. They won't stand a chance against you two."

"Go on Ty! Get your butt out there and show 'em what you got!" Daniel jumped up and down.

Ty exhaled. "Alright. I'm going."

~
Ty felt like she was walking into a courtroom where they'd decide her death. 'I gotta calm down. They gotta love me. I'll be fine. Once they hear me sing...I don't think I'll be able to get a note out...No! Think positive.' The lights went up, some sparks flew, and the crowd cheered. 'They're cheering!' Ty started to get excited. "How ya'll doin Nashville! Are ya'll ready for a good time!" The crowd cheered louder. "I don't believe you. I said, ARE YA'LL READY FOR A GOOD TIME!!!!" There was an eruption of cheers, and any doubt that tried to creep into her mind was instantly turned away.

After a few songs, she paused to talk some more. "I would just like to thank you guys for coming. I've been really nervous, but you guys are great. This is true southern hosipitality. Now, I'd like to ask a very good friend of mine to grab a mic, and join me up here. He's from the south too, just three hours from here, so show him the same love ya'll showin' me. Come on out J!" Justin shook his head from the side of the stage. "Aww...Is the wittle baby scared?"

"Go on JT." Emma passed him a mic and pushed him on stage.

The crowd, mostly ladies, screamed. "Who you callin scared?" He chuckled as he ran over to her.

"I can't do this one without you. I think they wanna hear our song. Am I right?" Cheers from the crwod over took them. "How can we deny them Justin?"

"I guess we can't."

The music started and Justin sang:

Whatever happend to the fire in your eyes
Now all you keep givin me are lies
I know there were times when I made you cry
But that doesn't mean that we still couldn't try

There wasn't on part of me that didn't belong to you
But I guess you don't feel the same
It's over, you just threw us away
To you it was all a game

Chorus:
You really got me good
Took everything that you thought you could
But now who's the fool
Girl it's you
There's nothin in the world that I wouldn't do
Do what you think is right
But I'm still the one who knows what you like

(TY)What's that I hear
A whole bunch of nothin just like I feared
Tryin to talk yourself up
Well boy guess what

Maybe if you woulda spent more time at home
You wouldn't look dumb sittin all alone
You know that I never cheated on you
I'm sick of your lies and I'm trough

Chorus:
I never would have believed
That you'd go and turn everything around on me
Look inside and then you'll see
You're the on who's a cheat
Can she love you like me
Touch you like me
Is she willin to give up everything
Maybe she will put up with you lies
But I'm still the one who knows what you like

(J)May be there's a misunderstanding
I'm not the one who went around cheating
But go on and keep believing
Whatever helps you get to dreaming

(Ty)Just be on your way
I don't want to hear what you have to say
Tell it all to your old lady
I don't know why i got with you anyway

</span>

You know what to do.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:49 am

:yay: Yay for this new chapter and I'm glad to see you back! You love us, you really love us! :wub: :lol: I'm so glad that Ty got such a great response from the crowd and that performance with Justin was great! Makes me wish he was touring again! :(

I hope you have some more for us! :pray:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*Breaks into song*

"Welcome Back..."
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:11 pm

I promise I will come up with something so good for you guys for making you wait soooo long. My creative side is coming back; I just went through a kind of bad break-up, so there's a lot of good things coming out of that.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:38 pm

I decided to update now! YAY!!! :lol: I can't believe we're on 60.

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.

Chapter 60
After Party:
"Oh JT, that was so awesome. I can't wait until the next show! Thank you." Ty kissed Justin's hand.

"You're welcome. You were excellent." Justin pulled Ty up off the couch.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to dance with you. This is a party, right?" Justin turned around and came face-to-face with a journalist.

"Excuse me Mr Timberlake, is it true that you are the father of Ty's baby?" The man had his pencil and paper ready.

"Look man, we're just here to have a good time, aight? Back off." Justin led Ty to the dance floor.

The reporter followed. "Is it true you two got married in Vegas?"

Ty's mom, who was sitting nearby, looked up.

Justin grabbed the man's shirt. "Look here, back off! How the hell did you get back here anyway? Security!"

Their bodygaurds swarmed the man, and took him outside.

"Ty, is that true?" Ty's mom grabbed her arm.

"Of course not momma. Why would I invite you all to a wedding if we're already married? Anyways, as famous as Justin is, there's no way we could've gotten away with that."

"But they still don't know that you two are officially dating." Sandra looked unconvinced.

To be continued....</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:16 pm

i thought i left feedback last time but i didn't :ph34r:

Poor Ty was soo nervous when she went onstage... :yay: for Southern hospitality :nod: gotta love the folks from the south :wub: and that duet :thumbup: awesome job

I wanna know how that security guard got back there though :thinking: cause that is dangerous for everyone involved...we don't need any more lawsuits going on :no: :rofl: Ty's family is going to be heartbroken when they find out she lied to them :nervous: more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:01 am

Geez, these nosy, pushy journalists can drive a person crazy. :crazy: These people just want to enjoy themselves at the after-party without being interrogated. :no: That was a close call when her mom asked her about the Vegas thing. I smell trouble when more people find out the truth. :thinking:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:30 pm

I replied the forst time and it didn't show up. Anyways, I hope to send Heather another chapter for this and our other story. I would give you a new one...but I want to finish this first. We're almost to the end.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:27 pm

I just saw that the last time i updated was thanksgiving :cry: :o :unsure: my bad. But I wrote a song for the story and maybe I can use is for the next chapter.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:13 am

UPDATE girlie. :lol:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:12 pm

chapter 61

The next morning:
"Good morning Emma." Trace planted a big wet kiss on her cheek.

"Morning sexy." Emma was stretched out on the sofa.

"Whatcha watching?"

"Morning news. Nothing too interesting happened. The gave good reviews for the concert though. They especially loved her outfits." Emma grinned.

"That's good," Trace replied as he poured himself a bowl of cereal. "What do you think they're gonna say when they see us back together?"

"They'll be happy. Did you see their faces when we left together? Oh, their talking 'bout my girl again." Emma turned the sound up on the tv.

"..And now we go to Casey with more news on the new pop sensation, Ty Jones."

"Thank you Jordan. I had the good fortune of being present at the after party for Ty's concert. And for those dying to know, yes, Justin and Ty are most definitly a couple. After much speculation, their publicists both say that the two are deeply in love and plan to get married soon. This also ends the questioning of who the father of her baby is."

Just then Emma's phone rang. Before she could say hello, Ty cried, "Did you see it? How is this happening? I never told my publicist to say that! I'm ruined!"

Emma and Trace just stared at eachother. Finally Emma cleared her throat. "It's alright sweetie. You're such a great singer. Everyone saw that last night. They still love you."

"You don't understand. They are trashing him. 'America's Favorite Pop Prince Turned Baby Daddy.'"

"Ty, what are you reading? Put that sh*t down now. I mean it. I'll be over there in just a minute, ok?"

"Ok."

Emma hung up the phone and went to get dressed. "I'm just gonna go over there with her for a while."

"Want me to come?"

"No offense, but you suck at consoling people."

"You're right." Trace kissed Emma on the cheek. "Bye"

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:51 pm

Aww man, I feel bad for Ty having to read such hurtful things. :no: I want her to enjoy being with Justin without all of this craziness, but that's the price you pay for being famous.

Return to “Fan Fiction”