Where Life Takes You

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:17 pm

Awww poor Ty :hug: :blowkiss: I just wanna give her a big ol hug and tell her that things are going to be all right :nod: Who cares if hes going to be a father....we all knew it was going to happen eventually :nod: At least hes going to be there for his child unlike other fathers....the saying goes "any man can be a father but only special ones can be dads" or something along those lines :shrug: and J better be a dad and not a father if you get what i mean :rofl: MORE PLEASE!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:03 pm

hey guys i have an update for ya! She emailed this to me and asked if i could please post it so here it is!

About thirty minutes after Ty hung up the phone, she
was opening the door for Emma. She nearly collapsed
into her arms when she saw her.

"Oh my God Em," she sobbed. "I really messed up. Maybe
Justin and I shouldn't have gotten married. I really
messed up his career."

"Woah. Ty, you and J aren't married yet....Are you?"

Ty looked up at her best friend. She couldn't lie
anymore. Not to Emma. "Yes, we're already married."

"Since when? Ty, why didn't you tell me? You know I
wanted to be there." Emma took a deep breath. "I
mean..."

"Emma, I'm sorry. We got married in Vegas. We didn't
want anyone to know. That's why we're having the
formal wedding."

"I..I didn't know that I was just anybody."

"Oh Emma, don't take it like that. You know I love
you. That's not even the issue right now. I don't know
what to do. Justin is probably going crazy right now."
Ty plopped down on the couch.

...To be continued...

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:51 pm

That was a crappy ending. But I'm back to give the rest to you. Hope it's good for ya.
And because I can't remember the name of her step-dad, we will call him Paul.
If you read this and you're confused, be sure to check heather's post.
Chapter 62
<span style='color:orange'>
As if on cue, the phone rang. "Hello?" Ty answered.

"Hey baby. I'm sorry I just left you this morning." Justin said.

"It's alright baby. I saw that papers."

"Don't read anymore. We're gonna be fine. I don't care what anyone says. I love you. And I know what you're thinking. We didn't make a mistake. I'm proud to be your husband, and I couldn't be happier to have you as my wife."

Ty burst into tears. "Oh Justin. You always know just what to say."

"Alright baby. I gotta go. I'll call you back."

"Ok. bye." Ty hung up the phone. "Emma, I'm sorry."

"It's cool Ty. I'm happy for you guys. You know I love you. You're like my sister girl." Emma pulled Ty off the couch and gave her a hug.

"Awww. Isn't that sweet." A familiar voice growled.

"How the hell do you keep finding me? Please, just leave me alone." Ty began to back away. "Tony!

"Oh, is that the name of your bodyguard? He's got business elsewhere. Now, we're gonna go for a ride. It'll be just like old times."

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Ty was against the wall.

"Who's gonna protect you? Her?" Ty's step-dad moved inside the hotel room.

"Look, you need to just leave. Go now before I-"

"Before you what? Call the cops? Go ahead. Reach for the phone." Paul reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun. "Do it." He pointed it at Ty. "Call the cops. Save your friend." Paul cackled loudly. "I will kill her if you call anyone. Ty, come here."

"You'll have to kill me, cuz I'm not leaving with you."

"Oh really? If you die, so does your baby."

Ty hesitated, but walked towards Paul.

"Ty no! He's bluffing."

"Let's see if I am." He aimed at Emma and shot her in the leg. "Now, If you want me to kill your friend keep pissin me off!"

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:05 am

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Wow, this is really intense. I hope Emma is going to be okay. These girls need someone to come to the rescue ... NOW! :huh:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:46 pm

ahhh no!! :jawdrop: why does her step dad have to be such an a s s and always ruin everything? He had better not lay another finger on either one of those girls! ahhh im scared! MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:24 pm

I'm here people. I'm gonna update either later today or tomorrow. It depends on how much you beg.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:12 pm

:lol: Please. Please. Please. Please.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:00 pm

Alright, I guess I'll do it now. Here goes.

Chapter 63
<span style='color:gray'>
"Alright Paul. Just don't hurt her." Ty walked out the door, and took one last, sad look at her friend.

"Wise choice. She'll be fine Ty. It's just a leg wound." Paul smiled wickedly. "Let's go." He hid his gun and ushered Ty to the elevator. "I can't believe you don gone and got yourself all knocked up by some pelvic poppin' pop star."

"It's not like that. Just do whatever you're gonna do. I'm not afraid of you anymore." Ty stared at the emergency button in the elevator.

"I heard. That song that you wrote was pretty catchy. I bought the album. It's pretty good. You always did have a beautiful voice. Remember when you used to sing to me?" There was a ding and the elevator doors opened. "Now, I don't have to tell you not to make a scene, right?" Ty glared at him. "Right. You're a smart girl. Let's go."

Just before they made it through the lobby, two giggling fans came up to Ty. "Oh my gosh! It's true! When I heard that we were in the same hotel, I didn't believe it. You've got to give us an autograph!" one of the girls took out a pen and paper from her purse.

"Sure," Ty said, glancing over at her step-father.

"We really should go Ty," Paul urged.

"I must keep up appearances," she muttered out of the side of her mouth. "Who should I make it out too?"

"Um, I don't remember...Oh yeah! Ashley and Tara. I'm Ashley...She's Tara...I'm sorry..We've never met anyone famous, so we're in shock."

Ty chuckled, "It's ok." She'd seen this happen to Justin many times, but this was new to her. "There you go."

"No more signing autographs. Let's go."

They'd only walked a few steps when the girls screamed for security. Paul stopped and looked at Ty. "What did you write?" He screamed, and slapped her across her face. Ty flew back into a glass case holding antiques. Paul grabbed her arm and pulled her up. "I'm not leaving with out you! Get up!" He pulled her along, and out the hotel before security could catch up. Gun shots rang out as he shot the doormen.

To be continued.....
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:10 pm

:huh: Oh my God ... this is getting really dangerous. I hope the police can get to her in time. :pray:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:07 pm

:jawdrop: ahhh nooo! i hope that the doorman is okay....and hotel security had better hurry up before he escapes with her...the girls should have found security instead of screaming it :no: Please met her be okay :unsure: AHHH MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:31 pm

Have I lose all my readers? :blink: I know I've been gone, but I was hoping for more feedback... :(

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:36 pm

I think I'll post here too. This is all off the top of my head. I hope it doesn't suck.

Chapter 64
<span style='color:green'>
Justin pulled up to the hotel parking lot looking confused. There were flashing lights all around from the cop cars and ambulence. "What the?" Justin got out just as the paramedics were lifting Emma into the back of the ambulence. "Emma! What happened?" At first, the police tried to keep him back, but let him through when they saw that Emma knew him. "Where's Ty?"

"Justin, I'm sorry. We were just talking, and then he was there?"

"Who?"

"Paul. He was there."

"Emma, where's Ty? Is she ok?"

"I don't know. He just took her. I'm sorry."

One of the medics turned to Justin and said, "I'm sorry, we have got to take her now."

"Justin! No one can find my baby!" Ty's mom wrapped her arms around Justin, sobbing.

"What's going on?"

~Five minutes later~

"Paul came here. He was taking Ty away when these two girls came up to get autographs. Ty won't them a note, telling them what was going on. They called for security, but it wasn't enough. He grabbed her and took her after knocking her into a glass case." A police officer explained all that was known. Justin and Ty's mom had been taken into a private room. "We're doing all that we can to find her."

"How could he just take her like that? Wasn't anyone paying attention? My baby..."Justin cried.

Sandra rubbed his soldiers. "Ty will be alright. She's strong. She doesn't always know it sometimes, but she's strong. He won't hurt her." She was more talking to herself. She shook her head. "This is my fault. Why did I choose such a man?"

"You guys better find her." Justin looked at the officers, and then back at the floor. "You better find her."

~
"Paul, something's wrong?" Ty moaned. She had no idea where they were, or how long they'd been driving.

"What is it?" Paul grunted.

"The baby...I need to get to a hospital...My baby..."

"No can do. We can't be seen."

Ty reached over and grabbed Paul's gun. "Look here, you bastard. You take me to the nearest hospital."

Paul looked at Ty and laughed. "You wouldn't kill me."

"I'm not a killer like you. But I will shoot your balls off." Apparently she'd hit a nerve, cuz he turned off the next exit. "Hurry."

</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:21 pm

AHHH!!! :jawdrop: The baby :unsure: :nervous: I hope that everything's okay.... :rofl: shoot his balls off...he doesn't need them any way :rofl: At least hes taking her to the hospital...or so we think :unsure: Please let everything be okay. MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:13 am

Ahhh, at least he's taking her to the hospital, but they better hurry. I hope nothing's wrong with the baby. I bet she's going into early labor. :nervous:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:12 pm

I was up till 2 in the morning re-reading all that I had written on this story. I could hardly believe that it was me. I laughed on some things like I'd never read them. Anyway, I feel like I should update.
FYI, she's about five months here.

Chapter 65
<span style='color:blue'>
Paul shocked Ty. For the first time since she'd known him, he'd acted like he cared. "Here. Watch your step." He said as he helped her out of the car.

"Don't touch me. I don't need your help." Ty pulled away from him and limped her way to the entry.

"Wait Ty. I gotta ask you something."

"I don't have time. Something's wrong with my baby."

"Would you have shot me?"

Ty turned toward him slowly. "You've taken from me som much. You stole my virginity, my mother, parts of my life...You shot my best friend...Trust me Paul, I have no problem in taking your balls from you."

Paul reached forward and grabbed the gun from TY. "No!" She screamed. Her heart raced so fastShe struggled with him cuz she was afraid that he'd shoot her. He took the gun, raised it to his right temple, and pulled the trigger. Ty stood there in shock. How had nobody heard this? No one seemed to be coming.

She felt a sharp pain in her stomach and remembered why she was there. She stumbled into the hospital and made her way to the desk. "Excuse me...I need to see a doctor, now. It's my baby."

"Ok." The nurse quickly paiged someone to bring her a wheelchair. "How far along are you?"

"Five months...There's a dead man outside..."

"What? Oh my God!" The nurse got on the pager again.

Ty sat down in the wheelchair that had been provided for her. "I need to call Justin...Let him know I'm alright." Ty's vision started to fade into blackness. "My baby..."
</span>

It's a bit short I know, but I can't give it all away...Well...Maybe just a bit more...

<span style='color:blue'>
Ty awoke to see Justin by her side. His eyes were bloodshot. "You're awake." He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "I've been so worried."

"J, is the baby alright?"

"She's fine. There was some bleeding, but the doctors got it under control." He smiled weakly.

"She? I thought that we didn't want to know what it was?"

"I know, but it doesn't matter now. I'm just glad to see you awake."

"Paul..." Ty closed her eyes and could see the blood. It gave her chills. "Justin, it was so horrible. I've never seen so much blood." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Don't think about him. Everyone's been so worried about you."

"I want to go home."

"The doctor says that you have to stay at least another day."

Ty was silent for a while. "J...Remember that time we were arguing and you were poking out of your pants?"

Justin laughed. "I remember...Everybody's here, if you want to see anyone?"

"In a moment. I'm just remembering."
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:37 pm

:huh: Whoa, Paul must've have really felt bad to kill himself. That's really sad, but he was really bad to Ty, so I don't know what to say about him.

Let the baby be okay. Pretty please. :pray: :)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:21 pm

whoa i can't believe that paul shot himself in the head :unsure: this isn't gonna be one of those things where he's alive and no one knows it is :unsure:

At least the lil girl is ok :wub: Can't be having anything wrong with the baby! And :yay: Ty's okay too...hopefully Paul shooting her isn't too traumatic cause he's put her through way too much in her lifetime... MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:48 pm

I guess it's just me and you guys on these stories. I guess I kinda deseve it though. I suck at updating.

Chapter 65
<span style='color:red'>
"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present, Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake."

Justin and Ty stared at each other and then turned to their family and friends smiling. They'd finally made it. Everyone clapped and cheered.

"Can you believe it Ty? Here we are, married." Justin planted a wet kiss on her cheek.

"It's like a dream. We're finally married! Woo Hoo!"

They'd opted for an outdoor wedding. It was November, so the leaves were turning beautiful colors. They'd had a tent put up for the reception.

"Excuse me." Trace stood on the stage that was provided and cleared his throat. "As best man, I'd just like to say a few words. Man...I've known Justin for a long time. I've never seen him as happy as I have when he and Ty got together. I've also never seen him as upset as when they're apart. I'm so happy for them, and I know that baby is gonna be beautiful. And if ya'll are lookin for names, Trace works both ways." He paused as everyone started to laugh. "Seriously, lookin at you two has inspired me. And I'd like to take this time to ask my girl if she'd make me as happy as Ty has made Justin." Trace looked at Emma. "Emma Hughes, will you marry me?"

Emma opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Ty spoke for her, "She says yes!"

Emma shook her head. Trace looked scared for a moment. "I say hell yes!" Emma jumped out of her seat and gave Trace the biggest hug and kiss. She took the mic from him and looked over at Ty. "Tyler Cassandra Jones-Timberlake...**laugh**..I've known you since birth. We're like sisters. We are sisters. So, to see you succeed is so important to me. And I gotta say that girl, you out did yourself. Justin, you are wonderful and I wish you two only the best, cuz you deserve it." She and Trace returned to their seats.

"We have the greatest friends. Ty...Ty...."

"Justin, it's the baby. I think it's coming...."

</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:17 pm

No ones been coming to the fanfic board lately so don't feel bad. i only have like 3 people reading my story :lol:

:yay: the baby is coming :yay: The always come at the darnest times :rofl:

And they got married :wub: and Trace asked Emma to marry him :wub: man this day just keeps on getting better and better...MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:36 am

:wub: Aww, I loved those speeches. And yay for Ty and Justin's wedding ... I bet it was beautiful. I'm glad everyone is happy. And the baby's coming ... looks like the wedding reception is going to be cut short. :huh: :lol:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:07 pm

::more update theme music::

Chatper 65
<span style='color:purple'>
I never would have dreamed
That I'd be here right now
I didn't think I'd be alright
I didn't think that I knew how
I couldn't see me pickin up the peices
Everything just went so wrong
But I learned to keep my head up
I learned to keep goin on
Don't give up, just do what you do
Don't fight it, just go where life takes you

November 20, 2002:

Autumn Cassandra Timberlake...Ty read the name on her baby's wristband. The most beautiful blue eyes looked up at her. Tiny tufts of golden curls rested on her baby's head. She looked over at her husband. It was no secret now. She didn't think that life could get any better than it already was.

"Isn't she beautiful J?"

"Most beautiful baby in the world. And she's got the most beautiful mommy." He planted a kiss on Ty's forehead.

"Justin, thank you."

"For what?"

"If I'd never met you, my life would be so different. It's hard to believe that things turned out this way. I wouldn't be a singer, I wouldn't be ok with everything that's happened in my life, I wouldn't have this baby. Her life is gonna be different J."

"Of course it is honey. We're gonna make sure of that." Justin kissed her again. He sat back in his chair and smiled. It was his dream too.

~*~
Four years later:

"Is that what happened daddy?" Autumn sat on Justin's lap, looking up at him with those blue eyes.

"Yep. Your mother was very beautiful." Justin's eyes took on an almost glazed look.

"Where is she now?"

"She's here...In your heart."

"Why is she in there daddy? I want her to come out so we can play."

Justin smiled at her innocence. "Your mommy died shortly after you were born."

"Does that mean it's my fault?"

"No. There was just something wrong. But she's better now. She's very happy. I know that she is." Tears formed in Justin eyes. He kissed Autumn and tucked her into bed. "Goodnight princess."

"Good night daddy."

Justin stood in the doorway watching as his baby girl drifted off to sleep. He missed Ty very much, but this child kept him going. It was the constant question of where life would take her that kept him alive.......

</span>

Yep, that's it. At the last minute, I came up with that twist. I know ya'll are shocked and sad, but I'm thinking there might be a sequal. I said that for another of my stories, but I'm more serious this time..........

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:54 pm

:huh: :( Aww, that is quite the shocker of an ending. Poor Ty. I'm sorry that she died in childbirth. Thankfully, she left behind her legacy in her beautiful daughter. :wub:

Great story! I loved every chapter of it. :clap:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:45 pm

aww :cry: i was not expecting to read that Ty died :no: I had tears forming in my eyes when Justin told Autumn that Ty was in her heart and Autumn wanted her to come out and play :cry: Oh by the way, I love that name Autumn Cassandra..i used to know a girl with the name Cassandra but then she moved to Indiana I believe :shrug: anyways back to the story :lol: that sucks that Ty died...I wonder if she died from having Cassandra...cause that must have been bitter sweet for Justin :shrug:

I loved this story so you had better be writing a sequal for it :nod: :wub:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:31 pm

Yeah, it was very last minute. I wasn't sure how I should wrap it up, but I thought that if I did that then I could do a couple of interesting things, like........I guess I can tell you...I was thinking of how I could do Justin as a single father. I just have to decide what phase of Autumn's life it will be, and I think I'm gonna wait a little bit so that I can write my other story. I'm glad that you guys liked it though. :P

Oh, and I thought that Autumn would be cool cuz she was born in November. I think it'd be a good name for a future child of mine....Who knows.

Return to “Fan Fiction”