tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:08 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hey Brit...BYE BYE BYE!!!!</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Sun Sep 21, 2003 11:34 pm

yeah ty!!!!!!

yeah ha ha ha sucks to be you brit and its gonna suck even more when ty and j are all over magazines making out!!! mwah ha ha ha

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:30 pm

I got a new chapter almost wirtten for you but I'm not on my computer right now so I can't send it. :( You will get it today though. ;)

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:51 pm

I promise I will read this first free moment I get. :D

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:00 pm

Take your time chex. I appreciate it.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:07 pm

Here it is guys. And sorry for putting you on blast like that AngelOfMusic. Please accept this chapter as my apology. Hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 14
<span style='color:green'>
"So J, how's it feel knowing that Ty is legal now?" Joey asked on the ride back to the hotel.

"How am I supposed to feel Joe?"

"Come on J. We all know you like virgins."

"Yeah J. I can just picture it," Chris said, "You teaching her the joy of some good old wall sex."

"Is your sex life that dull that you have to picture J?" J.C. laughed.

"Yeah man. Stop. That's gross. There's not gonna be any wall f**kin between me and Ty."

"Sure. But that doesn't mean that you don't want there to be." Chris said, apparently ignoring the comments on his picturing Justin.

"Look, I'm not looking to start a relationship just yet. I'm enjoying going out and not being attached to anyone." This was half true.

"Yeah right. You know you'd like to be attached to Ty at the penis." J.C. joked.

Chris chuckled, "Man. I wish I'd said that."

"Let it go guys. Nothing is gonna happen."

"I don't think that Ty would like you guys talking about her like that." Lance added.

"What would we do without our conscience, Lance." Chris sighed.

~
The next day Ty had to work, so Emma decided to visit her and walk around the mall on Ty's break.

"Just think. Soon you won't even have to work in little stores like this."

"Yeah. But I kinda like working for my dad. We probably won't be able to walk around the mall like this. Everytime J and I went out Lonnie or somebody had to come with us."

"Then we should enjoy this time while it lasts. So speaking of J, does he still check in?" Emma smiled mischievously.

"What do mean 'check in'? He doesn't check in. He's not my boyfriend."

"He so checks in. How many times do I have to explain it to you? He's still in town. Call him. Ask him out. He's probably too shy to. Everytime you talk to him you make him feel like you're just friends."

"Cuz we are." Ty turned into Claire's unexpectedly.

"Whatever girl. I know you. You so like him. Do I have to call him for you?"

"No. We're not going out."

"Why not? You can't use Britney as an excuse anymore."

"Why are you trying to force this?" Ty picked up some earrings and decided to buy them.

"Because I know that you would be happy with him."

"Thanks," Ty said to the store clerk as she picked up her bag and left. "Emma if J wanted to go out with me he'd ask me. I've talked to him enough times to know that when he wants something he goes for it. Let it go."

"Fine. No need to pull out full names on me Tyler." Emma recieved the pissed off glare for that. "Come on. I want to try on some clothes in here."

While Ty waited for Emma, someone called out to her, "Ty? Is that you?"

"Ricky? I haven't seen you since...I don't even know when. Since I was like 10. How are you?"

"I'm fine. You look great."

Ty sized up Ricky. Last time she saw him, he was a shorter than her. She secretly had a crush on him, and seeing him now brought back those feelings time 10. "You look great yourself. I can tell you work out."

"Thanks. Hey, how would you like to go out sometime? Just to catch up, no pressure."

"Sure."

"Great! You still live in the same place?"

"You know my dad. He won't move unless someone makes him."

"Wonderfull. I'll pick you up say...7:30?"

"Sounds good to me."

Ricky smiled. "See ya then," and he walked away with a little bounce in his step.

Emma coming out of the dressing room brought Ty back to reality, "What do you think?"

Ty put two thumbs up, "Beautiful. Are you gonna get it?"

"Well since you think I look beautiful," Emma went back to change.

"Guess who I saw? Remember Ricky?" She asked when Emma came out.

"That cute little buy we went to school with when you lived here? Yeah."

"He asked me out."

"What? I thought you were going out with J?"

"I never said I was going out with him. I just don't have feelings like that for J. Besides, Ricky and I are just going out to catch up."

"Whatever Ty. *sigh* So tell me, is he still cute? He was really good looking for a ten year old."

"Beyond cute." And they walked out of the store giggling.

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:59 pm

Finally all caught up with these great chapters ... took me a while, but it was well worth it. I had forgotten how much I love this story.

What a great 18th birthday for Ty ... a recording deal and the NSYNC boys. I never had a birthday like that and I doubt I ever will.

Loved how the wall sex was incorporated. It's gotta happen between Ty and J one of these days. Better not be any wall sex between her and Ricky ... I won't let you do it!

Hey Angel ... what's your take on trampoline sex. I was reading on another messageboard about a couple having trampoline sex ... hmm, bouncy. Not sure on that one, but it could be interesting! :crazyjump: :crazyjump:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:03 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Trampoline sex... :thinking: Now your talkin'!!!

OH HONEY...We need a trampoline!!!
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:56 pm

now there is gonna b an epidemic on fanfics of trampoline sex, lol
uh oh! she better not get it on with ricky!
wen is she gonna get with justin? :D
cant wait for more :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:07 pm

IT'S A KINKY SEX EPIDEMIC ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ... to the nearest hottie and get it crackin' mommies!!

:sprint:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:43 pm

This is gettin' too kinky guys.

I have time to give you a taste of the next chapter but I'm not cuz then I won't have time to catch up on reading some of the other great stories on here befor em lunch is over but I will add it after school.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:09 pm

Awww Ty he does like you! Can't you see it?!?! ahh making me go crazy...and you like him too! like i have said in the past, Ty just admit how u feel and J ask the darn girl out!! lol more please!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:07 pm

Here's the next chapter. Enjoy. And thanks for all the (Kinky) feedback. Keep it comin'.

Chpater 15
<span style='color:blue'>
“Dad, it’s not a date.â€￾ Ty was explaining the purpose of her outing with Ricky over the phone.

“Sure it’s not dear. Well I’d better get back to work. Call me if you’re gonna be late. Oh, wait. I keep forgetting that you’re an adult.â€￾

“I’ll still call.â€￾ There was a knock at the door. “That’s him. Gotta go.â€￾ Ty ran to the door. “Oh.â€￾

“You should really learn how to say hello,â€￾ Justin said as he walked in. “Don’t you look spiffy.â€￾

“I’m going out with an old friend. He should be here any minute.â€￾

“He?â€￾ Justin looked kinda mad.â€￾

“Yeah. He’s a guy. But it’s not a date. Nobody believes me though.â€￾

“Oh. Well I believe you.â€￾ Justin became relieved.

“Thanks. So did you need something J?â€￾

“Well, there’s something I wanted to talk to you about, but it can wait.â€￾

“What is it J? It looks important.â€￾

‘I can do this. I just have to tell her I love her. No, that might scare her. I could just say I have feelings for her. Here goes.’ Justin started sweating slightly.

“Are you o.k?â€￾ She stepped toward him and he stepped back. “Is something bothering you? You can tell me anything J. You know that.â€￾

‘Why am I so nervous? I’m like some little boy.’ “Ty…I …I,â€￾ there was another knock.

“Hold on J.â€￾ She opened the door. “Hey Ricky. I just need to finish talking to my friend and I’ll be ready to go. Can you wait in the car for me?â€￾

‘There goes that word again: friend. There’s no way she has feelings for me. Why’d I even waste my time coming here.’

He peeked in at Justin. “Sure. Your friend looks like Justin Timberlake.â€￾

“He gets that a lot. I keep telling him he should go on one of those shows for people that look like celebrities. So, can you wait for like five minutes?â€￾

“No problem.â€￾ He moved from the doorway to his car.

“Now. Talk to me. I can tell him we can get together another night if it’s really important J.â€￾

“No. I can’t even remember. You go out and have fun.â€￾

“I feel bad now. How about we spend the whole day together tomorrow, just you and me? You do have another couple of days here right?â€￾

“That sounds wonderful.â€￾

“And J!â€￾ Ty yelled as he was getting in his car.

“Yeah,â€￾ he’d only gotten one leg in.

“No surprises. I know how you are.â€￾ She’d locked the door and was trotting down the steps.

“I can’t promise you that.â€￾

</span>Chapter 16
<span style='color:blue'>
Ty couldn’t believe the night was coming to a close. The only other guy she’d had this much fun with was Justin.

“So you threw it out the window?!â€￾ She exclaimed.

“It was making me mad. I don’t have like this crazy temper though. I’ll tell you, that was an evil cat. I hate them.â€￾

“I hate them too. But I wouldn’t throw one out the window. Well, I’m glad we got to catch up.â€￾

“Me too.â€￾ He walked her up the steps and kissed her. “I’m sorry.â€￾

“No you’re not. But it’s cool. I’d invite you in but I’m sure my dad’s inside.â€￾

“It’s fine. We have to get together again sometime. You know, before you’re this huge pop star.â€￾

“How do you know I’m gonna be this ‘huge pop star’?â€￾

“I can tell. Well, see ya.â€￾

“Bye.â€￾

~
“So whom are you going out with today?â€￾ her dad asked from across the breakfast table.

“Justin and I are gonna hang out. Spend the day together. Nothing serious.â€￾

“Did I say it was?â€￾

“No. But I could tell what you were thinking.â€￾

“So you can mind read now?â€￾

“Very funny. I’d better get dressed. If he comes, just have him sit and wait in the living room or something.â€￾

“So I’m your servant now?â€￾

“Dad!â€￾

“I’m just messin’ with ya sweetheart. Go get dressed. Your such the player these days.â€￾

“I’m not playin’ anybody.â€￾

“Right. You’ve got J by the heart strings and this Ricky I’m sure has fallin’ for you.â€￾

“Dad! Forget it. Don’t even answer the door. Just make him wait outside.â€￾

~
“So where to?â€￾ Ty asked Justin once her dad had finally let them out of the house.

“Whatever you want to do. This was your idea. Plus I don’t know the San Diego area like you do.â€￾

“How about a movie?â€￾

“Perfect. Not a scary one though. I don’t want you clinging to me the whole movie.â€￾

“Just for that I think we will see a scary one.â€￾

Two hours later: “That was great. You were about to die when that guy had the spider crawling on him.â€￾ Ty nearly spit out her soda laughing.

“That was freaky. I wouldn’t want some spider crawling on me.â€￾

“It was a preview! You were all over me like a little baby. Poor Justy, can’t handle lil movie previews.â€￾

“Very funny. And do me a favor by not calling me Justy. Britney used to call me that and it drove me nuts.â€￾

“I’m sorry. I’ll stick with J.â€￾

“Great. So what now?â€￾

“Well I’m kinda hungry.â€￾

“Are you serious? You ate most of the popcorn!â€￾

“Whatever. It’s really hot. How about swimming? We can go back to my place and you can borrow some of my dad’s trunks. I’m sure he won’t mind. You guys are about the same size.â€￾

“Great. Let’s go.â€￾

~
“Man, did you have to splash so much?â€￾

“You started it J. Here’s a towel. Go take a shower. It’s right over there. I’ll just use my dad’s.â€￾

After their showers they met up in the living room.

“I wonder why my dad isn’t back from work yet. He never likes to take a break. How about some TV? You like cartoons?â€￾

“Yeah.â€￾ Justin laughed a little as he and Ty sat next to each other. “Ty?â€￾ He said after a while.

“Hmm.â€￾

“Are you going to sleep?â€￾

“No.â€￾ She yawned. “J?â€￾

“Yeah.â€￾

“Did you ever remember what you wanted to talk to me about?â€￾

“We can talk later. You’re damn near asleep.â€￾

She lay back on his chest and closed her eyes. When he was sure she was asleep he said, “I love you.â€￾
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:29 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww, good job!!!

Even though J is a 'chickenshiit'
lol!
More please :please:
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:43 pm

Why is he a 'chikensh**'? Cuz he can't say that he loves her when she's awake? I guess I agree if that's the case. She's just got him whipped like that.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:48 pm

Cuz he can't say that he loves her when she's awake? I guess I agree if that's the case. She's just got him whipped like that.

:whip: :thumbup:
LOL :lol:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:51 pm

You guys won't believe how bored I am right now. I can't even think straight. Too bad for you I'm not bored enough to post another chapter. (AWW) But be on the look out cuz I'm gonna move my other story on here and add another chapter to it (even though I said it was over).

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:31 pm

YAY! we get another chapter of your other story! :lol: now this story I think Justin is more scared of horror movies than I am :lol: We're watching Psycho in Film and i like jump every time it plays the screaching music and this is our 2nd time watching it :lol: That would be great it she was still awake but just had her eyes closed cuz then she would know why hes been acting weird and oh man I need more!!!! ahhh im going crazy! lol

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:40 pm

damn you for keeping me waiting!! :lol:

post moreeeee plz? :(

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:09 am

I don't have time to write a full chapter even though I'd like to but here's a lil but of it.

Chapter 17
<span style='color:red'>"Damn, J! Why didn't you wake me? I'm droolin' and s**t!" Ty woke up a few hours later and wiped the drool from her face.

"I'm sorry. You just looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake you."

"Thanks a lot Justin," she said sarcastically.

Justin chuckled, "Come here. You still have a little...There." He kept rubbing her cheek.

"If you got it off, how come you keep rubbing my face?"

"You're so soft."

Ty smiled and kissed his palm. Their faces found eachother and they started making out. Justin pulled Ty closer. 'Finally!' he thought. Something came over him and he started playing with her zipper.

"What the hell are you doing?" She jumped away from him.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what...I'm sorry."

"Did you think that just because millions of girls across the world would love to let you get in their pants that I would? I'm not like that Justin."

"I know you're not like that. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"Well I think it's time for you to leave."

"Great," he said to himself when he was outside. "Nice going J."

</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:23 am

ok i know i am late! ok so this is what is gonna happen i just read "the chapter" and i have to respond!!!

YAYAYAYAYAY!! YOU HAVE THE GUYS TALKING ABOUT WALL SEX! I LOVE HOW I HAVE INSPIRED YOU ALL TO EXPLORE THE WONDERS OF WALL SEX!! I feel as if my work here is complete!

now as per trampoline sex- well yes while it does have its advantages many of you will find that waterbeds and trampolines are so bouncy that in fact they through off the rhythm a lot, which sometimes is not entirely bad but most times its just annoying. so while yes trampoline and waterbed sex are fun i still say that wall sex and the occasional elevator sex as per described in a different fanfic here are still the best.

now i am going to go back and continue reading the chapters i have left. ill post more in a minute!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:31 am

ok so now i am back to post my reply to the chapters after that

JUSTIN RANDALL TIMBERLAKE! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING GOING FOR HER ZIPPER!!!!! :whisper: if it had been me you could have just ripped my pants off!!! :lol:

but seriously now he done gone and farked everything up!!

you better fixit j!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:44 am

<span style='color:purple'>Spoken like a real pro Angel... :rofl:
I would just like to add that I have never had sex on a tramp...hee hee..oline but would love to!!!
*calls out*
"HEY HUBBY..."
As annoying as it would be I agree that it would be lots of fun...definitely a story!!!
Then we could chalk it up to...'hey remember that time we were being idiots and got a little rowdy on the trampoline?'

LMAO :ph34r:

Justin you need a slap...be patient!! :rolleyes:
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:20 am

Justin has a lot of fixing to do because of the zipper incident. Yikers, he almost had her and then the wandering hands. You gotta heat her up first and then go for the zipper.

Now in my case, I'b be wearing the break away pants and then there would be no need to even bother with the zipper. Easy on, easy off. Gotta have this stuff planned out these days!

More when you get a chance!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:45 am

uh oh justin! Just cudn't keep his hands away from the zipper, damn they'd only just started making out for the 1st time! lol

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:30 pm

Thanks guys. Great feedback. I've got more for you but I don't have anythime right now. Maybe at lunch but definitly when I get home.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:11 pm

ok just read angels post 2 times cuz thats what i would of said....more of less....justin you need to learn how to control your hands young man :lol: MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:12 pm

Here's more like I promised. And I gotta say Angel, I'm so with you on the pants thing. I'd have takin' mine off for him. But anyways, let's get on with it. (My friend is gonna be reading this and I can just imagine what she's gonna say about my thoughts on the pants thing)

Chapter 17 cont'd
<span style='color:red'>
As soon as Justin was gone, Ty called Emma. She knew that Em would be mad at her because she didn't call and tell her about the night before.

"Finally!" she shouted into the phone. "I thought you weren't ever gonna call!"

"I'm sorry Em. I was so tired last night and I spent the day with J."

"Well, tell me all about it. Start with last night."

"We went out to dinner and talked. I'm not even gonna go into detail cuz I know you just want the goods. He kissed me."

"And?"

"He's a very good kisser. So is J." Ty could've kicked herself for saying that so soon into the conversation.

"What!?! You kissed!?! When did this happen?"

"Just a few minutes ago. I made him leave when he started trying to get in my pants."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't let him?"

"Well maybe he should've been kissing you then." Ty was about ready to hang up the phone.

"I'm just playin' with you. So, that's two guys in 24 hours. You know you're my idol right. I'm just playing with you still. But listen. Talk to J. He knows you're not the type for a f**k and run."

"A f**k and run?"

"Yeah. You know, like Dine and Dash? Forget it. Get off the phone with me and go see him. Don't let him leave SD thinking that you two aren't at least friends. That's an order."

</span>Chapter 18
<span style='color:purple'>
Justin was back in his hotel pacing the room. 'She's probably never gonna want to talk to me again.' A knock at the door interrupted Justin's thoughts. "Ty? What are you doing here?"

"May I come in?"

"Of course. Please, have a seat. I want to apologize again for what I did. I shouldn't have."

"Well, that's what I want to talk to you about. I have to be honest with you. When we kissed I felt something. Did you?"

There it was. She'd finally said exactly what he wanted to hear, and it shocked him. "Yes."

"O.K." She stepped closer to him. "I need you to understand though that I'm not ready to have sex."

"I do. I respect that." He moved closer towards her until their noses were practically touching.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Kiss me already."

And without another word, he did.
They kissed for a while, Justin trying hard to control his hands. During a short breather, Justin's phone rang.

"Aren't you gonna answer it?"

"I'd rather kiss you." His phone kept ringing and finally he gave in. "What?"

"That's a nice way to say hi to your best friend, who was just waiting for your ass at the airport." The person on the other line was Trace.

"What are you talking about? My flight isn't until 7:30."

"Its 9:30 smart one. I already booked you another flight. Make sure you're on flight 2983 by 11:00 or else you'll be stuck." Trace hung up.

"I'm sorry J. I made you miss your flight."

"It's not your fault," he said grabbing her face and pulling her in for more kissing. "Promise you won't fall for another guy while I'm gone?"

"Why would you say that?"

"I saw that guy you went out with last night."

"Justin, don't start. We just got together and already you're getting jealous."

"You're right. I'm sorry baby."

"Do we…Do we have to tell anyone yet? I mean I know that once Em finds out she's gonna say 'I told you so'."

"Same with the guys. I guess we could keep it quiet for a while. Now come here. We have some more kissin' to do before I leave."

</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:29 pm

<span style='color:purple'>How are they gonna deal with the distance???
HMMM..more please!!!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:26 pm

awww long distance relationships dont work out all that well but i wish them the best of luck! I need more!!! :please:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:41 pm

damn yall are so negative :lol:

i dunno my sisters and her boyf worked out really well
and she was here and he was in europe so it was pretty long distance
so I have faith in em
even tho my ex and I had a long distance relationship and he cheated on me
okay not a good example :lol: but he was a jerk cant compare hehe

go ty!!!
woop post more hehe

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:32 pm

I want so badly to tell you my plans but I can't. You guys will just have to keep guessing.

And I'm sorry about your jerk boyfriend. I'm kinda in a long distance relationship although I try to refrain from calling my boyfriend so I weren't get so hurt. I try to think of it as strictly for wall sex purposes only. JK!

Seriously now, nice feedback but I know ya'll can do better (I'll settle for two more people) plus I already posted two for today. Maybe I'll give you a taste before I get off, if I feel generous enough :P .

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:02 pm

I'm trying to catch up lol so far it's very good... :) I working on it lol

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:41 pm

ok I caught up yay!

Dude I didn't even know this was here lol and when I found out... I've been busy lol but now I'm all caught up and it's very good... i like it!

They're gonna be cute together lol I can tell, I just hope everything's ok with the distance, plus the fact that they wanna keep it secret... humm... lol very good... more?

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:59 pm

O.K. I'm feeling generous (and bored) so's here's some of the next chapter.

I'm gonna start putting the date cuz I need to keep this straight. And btw, they've been together since like July.

Chapter 19
<span style='color:purple'>
December 23, 2001
Ty and Justin had been trying really hard to make things work. They called each other constantly, which wasn't so easy when they were trying to keep things secret. They'd made plans to get everyone together for christmas and break the news. Then maybe some of the stress would be relieved.

"J, I'm nervous. What if she doesn't like me?" They were standing outside Justin's mom's home in Tennessee, in the cold winter air.

"Well, we can't just stand out here baby. It's cold. She'll love you. Why wouldn't she?" Justin opened the door and called out, "I'm home!"

Lynn ran out from the kitchen with her arms spred open to recieve her son. "Justin! It's so good to see you." And she kissed both his cheeks.

"Ma. I missed you too. This is Ty. I told you about her." Justin stepped aside to reveil Ty, who was hiding behind him.

"Hi," she smiled weakly.

"Well, no need to be shy. Come on in. Oh, Justin she's beautiful. Gorgeous blue eyes and brown hair. We're in the kitchen dear. Are you hungrey?"

"Very. It smells nice in here." Ty sniffed the air as Mrs. Harless led the way to the kitchen.

"You're always hungrey." Justin kept moving aside so Ty couldn't hide behind him. "You're doing fine," he whispered.

Trace was the first to greet them when they entered the kitchen. "Hey man. So this lovely lady must be Ty, right? Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." Ty looked around the kitchen. Joey and all the others were there. And to Ty's surprise, there, sitting at the table, was Emma. "What are you doing here Em? I thought you were visiting family."

"I've been here for a couple days. It was Justin's idea. We finally get to spend Christmas together in who knows how long." She got up to give her friend a hug. "This is gonna be so much fun."

~
Later, Emma and Ty retreated to a spare room for some girl talk. Ty couldn't keep it secret any longer. She spilled everything to Emma.

"You two what? Girl, you've got to stop keeping secrets like this. I'm so happy for you though."

"I'm sorry for not telling you. We just decided to keep it low for a while. But we're gonna tell everyone on Christmas. It's so hard being away from him, especially with all these girls that..."

"What are you saying Ty? That you think he would cheat?"

"I don't know. I don't want to give him a reason to."

"What are you thinkng of doing?"

"I'm thinking...that before this trip is over, Justin just might be getting what he's been waiting for."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
</span>

Didn't get as far as I would've liked but I have to leave it there.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:16 pm

ohh lol what he's been waiting for humm? lol what could that be? lol

very good! :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:32 am

dude i have a feeling j wont be the only one getting what he wants- who wouldnt want to have sex with justin! good chappies!!! more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:32 am

<span style='color:purple'> :thinking: I have a very active imagination...don't leave me hangin'...please B) </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:46 am

Oh goody, I hope Justin gets what he wants for Christmas, if not, I'll step in and take care of that. Practice makes perfect!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:43 pm

I have a nice drama filled chapter just waiting to be posted. I'm going to post it after school for you guys.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:25 pm

whoo hoo drama!!! I loved that chapter!!! :nod: Aww he invited Emma there too that is soo sweet!! :wub: I need more!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:10 pm

:D they r together at last, lol.

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:21 pm

I've been a little behind, but I'm caught up now so post some more ;)

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:44 pm

Thanks guys. Hope you like this one. I was a bad girl and I was writing this during class so you better.

Chapter 20
<span style='color:green'>
“I think I’m gonna turn in ma.â€￾ Justin faked a yawn.

“I’m sure you’re very tired after your trip. Good night son.â€￾ Lynn wrapped her arms around her son. “It’s so good to have you home.â€￾

“It’s good to be home. Good night ma.â€￾ Justin carefully made his way upstairs to Ty’s room. He opened the door just enough to get his head in. “Ya sleep yet?’

“Nope.â€￾ Ty was sitting underneath her blankets writing in her notebook, which she slammed shut when Justin spoke.

“What were you writing?â€￾ He slid in the room and closed the door quietly.

“Nothing.â€￾ Ty tossed her notebook aside. “Come to tuck me in?’

Justin grinned. “More than that. Everyone else had turned in and my mom is downstairs, so I thought I’d come and check on my lady.â€￾ He crossed the room and climbed into the bed.

They'd just started kissing when Emma burst into the room. "That stupid Trace."

She saw Justin and blushed. “I’m sorry. I’ll just leave you two alone.â€￾

“No. It’s cool. You stay. I’ll leave.â€￾

“No. You stay. It’s not that important.â€￾

“Both of you stay. We’ll watch TV or something.â€￾ Ty reached for the remote.

Emma was about to re-close the door when Trace held it open. “Looks like a party.â€￾

Chris, who had just exited the bathroom, followed. “Did someone say party?â€￾

“Is anyone else coming?â€￾ Ty asked.

“Just us.â€￾ Lance, J.C., and Joey (who had grocery bags full of snacks) piled in.

“I brought nourishments.â€￾ Joey passed the snacks around.

Eventually everyone fell asleep in Ty’s bed.

~
December 24, 2001

Justin was the first to wake. He nudged Ty slightly to wake her. “Come with me.â€￾ They climbed over J.C. and crept down to the back porch. Justin snagged a blanket on the way and wrapped it around them when they stepped outside.

“I’m gonna miss you when you’re on tour.â€￾

“I know baby.â€￾ He held her tightly. “There’s something I’ve got to talk to you about.â€￾

She turned to face him. “What is it baby?â€￾

“I had a meeting with Johnny. He knows about us.â€￾

“That’s fine. Em knows too, but I’m sure she won’t anyone.â€￾

“I hope so. He told me we should be careful about who knows.â€￾

“Why?â€￾

“The media thinks that Britney and I are still together. And for now, Johnny thinks I should keep it that way.â€￾

“You two have been broken up for months J. You broke up at an amusement park. And I thought we were gonna try to relieve stress, not add to it.â€￾

“I know. But he said it’s just until I go solo. Then they’ll let it come out And after you release your album, we can come out about us.â€￾

“That’s crazy!â€￾

“I thought so too. Till he told me about how he thinks that it wouldn’t be wise for the media to be picking over our relationship before your album. I know how cruel they can be Ty.â€￾

“So you agree?â€￾

“With that. Johnny has never led me in the wrong direction. I trust him.â€￾

“I can’t believe you.â€￾ Ty threw the blanket from around her and ran into the house.

Justin followed and grabbed her wrist. “Please understand. This is for your success. I want to tell the world about us.â€￾

“Then tell the world. I’m tired of hiding. I’m tired of spending the precious moments we have together ducking paparazzi.â€￾

“I know TJ but –“

“No you don’t know! If you did you’d tell Johnny to go screw himself!â€￾ She pulled away and made it halfway up the stairs before turning around. “You can tell Johnny that he doesn’t have to worry about anyone finding out about us. If that’s the way it’s got to be then we’re through.â€￾
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
</span>
Ain't I evil for leavin' it like that. I have the rest too . Leave feedback and maybe before the day is over I'll leave another chapter.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:00 pm

ohh what a way to end it lol aww she's gotta listen to him, he knows what he's doing lol

very good... more please?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:50 pm

you can't leave me hanging like that!!!! :no: I need more!!! Ty hes only doing it to protect you! you'll see that soon enough!! more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:14 am

That was a way cute scene with all of them piling into the bed and going to sleep ... one big slumber party. Yay!

Ty, don't be so hasty and break up with Justin for no reason. He's been in the business longer and knows what the real deal is. She better have a change of heart and realize that he is looking out for her!

More please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:48 am

first i love how everyone passed out in her bed that is so cute! SLUMBER PARTY!!!

now she needs to calm down and listen to johnny and justin. the critics will tear her up if the catch wind of them being together and then she releases her album. girl listen to justin he knows what to do he has been in this biz WAY longer than you!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:45 pm

Thanks guys. I have another chapter for you and I was gonna post it last night but my mom rushed me off, which is kinda cool cuz I re-wrote it and it's better (i think). I don't know when I'll get to post if though cuz I have a field show tonight at a football game and I won't be home till late. I'll try to get it on right after school but who knows.

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:54 pm

aww listen to him Ty.
more please

Return to “Fan Fiction”