What It Takes

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:25 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Since i probably won't have another chapter until Sunday *tomorrow is Cassie's birthday party...yay*
I decided to post this...a little something to chew on... B)

What It Takes: Chapter 21

After what seemed like hours we returned to Josh’s hotel room and the three of us collapsed on the king sized bed...exhausted.
We had grabbed a quick dinner while we were out and then began shopping. Walking through the children’s department at the various stores we went through, we were amazed at how much stuff children actually do need. We got her basically everything we could get our hands on, leaving with enough clothes to dress her everyday for the next two months, at least.
Of course afterwards we had to take a quick run to Toys R Us, which was obviously a big mistake. We left there with everything from barbie dolls and care bears to a leap pad and children’s cd’s.
Looking over a few minutes later I realized that Emma was sound asleep. She had opened up a lot while we were out even telling us how her friend Adam has this toy and that. All we could do was smile and stare in awe as we learned about her.
I poked at Josh who was on the other side of her and whispered “she’s out.â€￾
Without opening his eyes he replied “Shhh...so am I.â€￾
Giggling, I got up and made my way over to the table that Josh had thrown the bags on and began going through them.
Dragging himself across the room he lifted up a cute, pink GAP dress. Emma’s eyes lit up when she saw that dress. When we held it to her to check the sizing she swung it around and watched as it moved across her.
“This is pwetty. Adam’s favorite color is blue,â€￾ she announced. “I like pink but he says blue is better.â€￾
Our answer was “Let’s get both then.â€￾
That must have been her favorite thing because she carried that bag herself and beamed when she announced “next time I see Adam, I’ll wear the blue.â€￾
“Can you believe she’s here?â€￾ he asked as he put the dress down.
“Honestly, I can’t. It‘s like I keep expecting the alarm clock to ring.â€￾
He nodded and I smiled, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable.
“I guess I’ll grab a shower and then maybe we can watch a movie.â€￾
“Sure, I’ll see what’s on.â€￾ I answered and began walking over to the bedside table to grab the remote control.
Passing him on my way, I was hit with an incredible urge to slap him on the ass...and I did.
Stunned he jumped up and turned “What the f*** Lizzie?â€￾
As stunned as he was, I shrugged and backed up, not knowing what else to do. Until laughter set in and I moved a little quicker.
Slowly making his way to me he chuckled “What was that for?â€￾
“I’m not sure. It was there and well...ya know.â€￾ I answered as I giggled.
He lept forward and before I knew it he had me in his arms and was tickling me. I buried my face into his shoulder and tried to keep quiet as I demanded “Josh...Joshua...stop...I’m sorry!â€￾
“No way, you are so going to get it.â€￾
He continued tickling as I stood still. Now, I know that he meant nothing sexual by that last comment but I couldn’t get it out if my head.
“You...â€￾ He looked at me and realized what he had said and began to explain “No...that’s not what I meant....I.â€￾
“I know, don’t worry.â€￾
Still in his arms he smiled “I just kinda walked into that one huh?â€￾
I nodded and he leaned in closer “That is seriously not what I meant though.â€￾
“I know.â€￾ I bit at my bottom lip.
He closed the distance between us and licked his lips “You are a bad influence Lizzie.â€￾
“So I’m told.â€￾ his lips touched mine and my pulse quickened.
After a brief touch he pulled away and answered “You always could talk me into anything. Remember that night at the pier?â€￾
Our lips met again, only this time they touched for a moment longer, followed by me nipping at his bottom lip “That was fun but I was thinking about the hammock at your parents place.â€￾
“That was a good one.â€￾ he answered as our lips met. Only this time crashing against one another.
Once again lost in the moment, we deepened the kiss and he pulled me into him “Lizzie...â€￾
Honestly, I didn’t want to hear what he had to say because I wasn’t ready for this to stop yet “Shhh...â€￾
I walked into him and we moved until his back hit the far wall.
A little groan and he whispered into my mouth “You feel so good.â€￾
Here he goes with the talking again “Shhh.â€￾ I replied a little more demanding this time.
A sound came from across the room and we both jumped at the foreign noise. We looked over and saw Emma sleeping peacefully and slowly pulled away from each other. I adjusted my t-shirt and he did the same. Staring at her and then at each other and feeling ridiculous Josh mumbled “I’m gonna take a shower.â€￾
“Yeah, I’ll check what’s on.â€￾ and we both went our separate ways.
Just as I was about to settle down on the bed the phone rang and I ran over to the bathroom door and whispered “I’ll get it.â€￾
As I grabbed the telephone the water stopped “Hello.â€￾
The person at the other end asked “Who is this? Is JC there?â€￾
I was so shocked that I couldn’t answer for a moment “Uh...yeah. Can I ask who’s calling?â€￾
“His girlfriend.â€￾ she snapped and I pulled the phone away from my ear and turned to find Josh standing there in a towel.
I handed him the telephone “It’s your girlfriend.â€￾
He refused to grab it, probably out of fear and I placed the receiver down on the table.
As I walked away he picked it up “Marissa, I gotta go.â€￾
Crawling up beside Emma I helped her under the covers and joined her as he argued with ‘his girlfriend’ about having to go.
“Damn it Marissa! I can’t do this now.â€￾ he slammed the phone onto the receiver and walked over.
I could feel him there, right behind me, waiting for me to say something. Only I couldn’t, there was nothing to say.
Closing my eyes was the only way to keep them from tearing up.
‘all I need is a good night sleep’ I assured myself, ignoring his presence.
Maybe then my problems with Joshua would just go away.

So...what do you think??
Your turn,
Tasha
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:42 pm

ohh i was so happy everything was going good lol the beginning was so cute... but then the end... who is this Marissa? lol she's gonna ruin everything I can tell... it's supposed to be Josh and Lizzie... not Marissia and JC lol NOOOO

ANYWAY lol besides the last few lines it was wonderful :lol: no i'm kidding, it was very good... but it's not nice to leave us hanging like that lol

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:47 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I swear that I have been typing like crazy trying to keep up with you!!!!!
My poor fingers need a break...but my mind doesn't! :rolleyes:
I should be rested and ready tp go by Sunday morning...hell who knows maybe even tomorrow!
glad you like it Sarah!!!
</span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:08 pm

ok stupid me :beavis: :butthead: has not caught up on ANY STORY because I have not had a decent harddrive and every time she got on the net the computer would freeze up. <_< I SWEAR I WILL CATCH UP ON EVERY SINGLE STORY ON THIS BOARD!!!

Tasha, in the chapter where they are talking to the dective and the social worker, Emma cries out and grabs ahold of Lizzie..maybe she has this sense that Lizzie is her momma, because correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Emma was ever told.

Damn that Josh and his hussy Marissa...he needs a slap in the balls not the ass!

What happened to K? :thinking:

ok, on my way to Sarah's story. Wish me luck

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:13 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Well...K is there and will be brought in again very soon.
*yeah...where is K :lonely: ?*
Your right...Emma has no idea that Lizzie and Josh are her parents. At least she was never told. As far as sensing it...you can still read my mind...which kinda scares me...be patient that part is coming...lol!
Marissa is a hussy and writing that chapter made me add Josh to the list...k? :rolleyes:
Goodluck!
Is Mike on the damn computer???
I'll be on until 2 or so tomorrow...maybe...
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:34 pm

Damn that Josh and his hussy Marissa...he needs a slap in the balls not the ass!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I was hoping for some nookie until I found out he had a girl.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:06 am

DUMBASS JOSH!!!!!!! <_<

:yay: for the update tho
and the chapter was really good :nod:

cant WAIT for more tash

Actually, they were posted on the Justin board...not our yahoo group

really?? when were they written
I gotta admit I didnt start reading fan fic untill a couple months ago

can you give me the titles and stuff so I can look em up or the links?
thx tash :hug:

and post more very soon! hehe

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:37 am

I knew there was gonna be drama!! Damn Josh is such a dumbass!! He gots sum 'splainin to do. LOL. More, more, more

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:46 pm

JOSHUA!!!! I'm gonna hurt you!!! You had to have a girlfriend didn't you?!?! Now thats gonna mess everything up!! oh maybe she'll break up with him cuz Ty's at his house...hmm i dunno!!! more please!!!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:40 pm

I'll email Tasha now and tell her to post the first chapter of For This Moment. She has the stories.

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:58 pm

I've finally caught up and this is an unbelievable story more :please:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:22 am

im caught up! how cud josh lead her on knowing he has a girlfriend? prat!
more plz?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:42 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Here's another chapter...I am so catching up Sarah!!!
Feedback is great motivation..hint hint!!

What It Takes: Chapter 22

I woke to the sun peeking through curtains and brought my forearm and shielded my eyes before letting out a groan.
Fortunately, I had fallen asleep quickly after I closed my eyes, from shear exhaustion I’m sure. Yesterday’s mix of emotions was a little too much for me to deal with and my dreams made that apparent.
I woke several times with flashbacks to past events and some new ones also, Marissa and Josh being the main characters. I just couldn’t believe that he had a girlfriend.
How could he not tell me? How could he make love to me? How the hell could he be here fighting for his daughter and she has no idea?
I just don’t understand, this is so out of character for Josh. Or maybe after all this time, I should realize that he isn’t my Josh anymore, he’s JC?
As much as I wanted him to be the same man that left, he wasn’t. Too many things had happened; too many things had changed. We both were different people now and that was okay, we just had to find a way to deal with this like adults.
After all, how could I still be penalizing him for things that happened so long ago?
The movements on the bed beside me cause me to peek under my arm.
“Hey you.â€￾ I whispered to Emma as she tried to adjust her eyes to the light.
Her sweet voice answered “Hi.â€￾
“Did you have a good sleep?â€￾
She nodded and looked over to her other side and realized that Josh wasn’t there. She quickly sat up and scanned the room for him, finding him on the chair across the room fast asleep.
I watched as she slid out of bed and stumbled across the room to him. She looked back at me, questioning whether she should wake him. Of course, I had no pity for him so I encouraged her with a smile.
She didn’t need anymore convincing.
She quickly hopped onto his lap and by his reaction I was amazed that he didn’t throw her off of him. Without thinking, he stood up and somehow managed to hold onto her and just startled the heck out of the three of us. When he realized exactly what was going on he sat back down “I bet that was Lizzie’s idea?â€￾
Emma looked at me and smiled.
“Would you like to get some breakfast Emma?â€￾
She nodded “yummy pancakes.â€￾
“Pancakes it is, let’s get you dress.â€￾
She followed me to her new clothes and helped me choose the perfect outfit out. Deciding on a pair of jean Capri's and a Dora the Explorer t-shirt she bounced out of the bathroom, ready to model for Josh.
I peeked my head out “I’m going to take a shower.â€￾
He nodded and began complimenting Emma as I closed the door.
The tension was unavoidable. We were trying to do our best but let’s face it there was too much going on. Throughout breakfast he had tried many times to bring it up but I stopped him in his tracks every time. The last thing I wanted to hear was that he was with someone else. I heard what Marissa said and it was devastating but it would be even worse to hear him say the words.
So now we’re sitting in the car and the question of what to do next will, no doubt, be asked momentarily. So, in an effort to remain on my ground I offer “Let’s go and see K!â€￾
Josh looks over “Yeah, I guess.â€￾
A little voice comes from the back “what’s K?â€￾
“K, is my friend and she would love to meet you.â€￾ I answered with my biggest happy face painted on.
“Okay, does she have a dog?â€￾
Shocked by her question I turned to her “Nope; she has a cat though. He doesn’t come out very much. He’s pretty old.â€￾
Excited she squealed “I love cats!â€￾ causing Josh and I to smile.
I reached for my cell and called K to give her a heads up. I called her quickly from the mall yesterday to try and fill her in but the conversation was very rushed. A heart-to-heart chat was exactly what I needed.
Maybe she could give me a new perspective on things with Josh...cause I sure as hell didn’t know.
Your turn...
Tash
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:49 pm

DAMNIT JOSH YOU BEG AND PLEAD TO LIZZIE TO TAKE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!! :lol:

or youre gonna get spanked!!!!!11

damnit i want em together <_< :lol:

theyre such a cute couple :wub:

but JC cheated thats low dude!!

danke scheun tash :lol:

I seriously love this story
:hug: write more soon!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:58 pm

Great new chapter Tash. More, more, more

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:45 pm

She looked back at me, questioning whether she should wake him. Of course, I had no pity for him so I encouraged her with a smile.

Dude deserved more than that, but it was still funny.

Next chapter please.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:53 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Well, I have another chapter for you!
Sarh..I think you're behind now??? :P B)

Anyway...
What It Takes: Chapter 23

Walking into K’s place, Emma was on the lookout. There was a cat and she intended to find it!
“K, are you home?â€￾ I called out for her as we made our way in.
“Yeah, we’re out back.â€￾
‘We?’ I mumbled to myself as we walked through the house and to the backyard. To our surprise when we turned the corner we didn’t only find K, we also found Justin.
“Hey guys, what’s up?â€￾ I asked as I eyed the couple.
Dodging my question K leaned forward in her chair “and you must be Emma?â€￾
Emma smiled and griped tighter to my hand “Hi.â€￾
“Hi, Emma I’m K and this is Justin.â€￾ She offered her hand and Emma shook hers briefly then returned it back to mine.
“Hi Emma, nice to meet you.â€￾ Justin smiled and then looked up at Josh “Hey C, been busy?â€￾
He rolled his eyes and answered “I could ask the same?â€￾
He quickly defended “Krissy and I are just hanging out.â€￾
I nodded “Yeah, sure you are.â€￾ I hated that he called Josh, C or JC whatever.
“K, I was telling Emma that you had a cat and she is very excited to see him.â€￾
“Really, well Smartie is around here somewhere, do you want to help me find him?â€￾
Emma nodded and we followed K back into the house, leaving the guys outside.
After searching the living room, kitchen, and spare bedroom we moved into K’s bedroom. Now we sure didn’t find Smartie but we did happen to come across a suitcase.
“What’s that K?â€￾
Completely busted she looked over and smiled “mine?â€￾
I shook my head.
“Ok, it’s Justin’s he’s been here for a few days.â€￾
I sat on the edge of her bed “Really?â€￾
Sitting beside me she asked “Are you mad?â€￾
“No, why would I be mad?â€￾ I answered honestly.
“I don’t know? You just seem a little upset.â€￾
“It’s just Josh and I...â€￾ I motioned over to Emma and K winked.
“Emma, you keep looking in here and we’ll go check in the next room alright?â€￾
Emma nodded and dropped to her knees and looked under the bed. We were the last thing on her mind at that moment. She was in cat mode.
Pulling me into the hall she asked “What’s going on?â€￾
“Did you know that Josh had a girlfriend?â€￾
“After that scene in the front yard? What an ass!â€￾
“She called his hotel room last night, while we were there.â€￾
“I’m so sorry Lizzie, I know this must be really hard but you guys haven’t been together in a really long time.â€￾
I ran my hands through my hair and leaned against the wall “I know but he came to see me in New York, after we saw each the first time...â€￾
“Yeah and what happened in New York?â€￾
I raised my brows and before I could answer she did for me “You didn’t?â€￾
When I didn’t respond she asked “You did? That sh**-head has a girlfriend!â€￾
“Exactly!â€￾
“I’m gonna kill him!â€￾
“Yeah well get in line.â€￾
“What was his excuse? How did he react when you called him on it?â€￾
“I haven’t. I went to bed and whenever he tried to talk to me about it this morning I dodged him. I could care less what he has to say about it. He obviously isn’t the same man.â€￾
“No kidding, he’s JC.â€￾ she mumbled as Emma came out of the bedroom with K’s tabby cat Smartie.
Smartie was held close to her chest and she carried him proudly as she whispered “I found him but we nee to be very quiet cause he’s sleepy. It’s time for his nap.â€￾
We both nodded and watched as she walked out to the where the guys still were and yelled “I found him!â€￾
When she reached them and they began congratulating her she scolded them “You have to be very quiet Smartie is very sleepy. He has no time to play games.â€￾
They both nodded and as we came up behind her I looked at Josh and replied “That’s right, none of us have time for games right now.â€￾

Your turn...
Tasha
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:57 pm

JC, JC what do i say?? I'm kind of speachless...i love how she woke him up though! i was laughin so hard i was like haha you deserve that boy! oh man! lol that's cute how shes like you have to be quiet cause hes sleepy then she goes outside yelling... to cute :wub: more please!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:19 pm

I looked at Josh and replied “That’s right, none of us have time for games right now.â€￾

:lol: woop go girly!!!!! :rofl:

Im dyin to find out what JC's explanation in all this is tho!!

post more soon tash!!!!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:31 pm

Let K talk to him up close..ya thats a go idea *kungfu dance*

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:34 pm

ok jc... lol i wanna trust him... maybe he has an excuse? maybe everything will be ok?

Please? lol very good

more please?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:23 am

ok i know that i am behind but woohoo j working it staying there, hes a muthafuking p-i-m-p! and jc, jc, jc why oh why do you have girlfriend. there better be one helluva reason for not saying anything!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:00 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Here's another. I'm working for the next few days so I may not have as many updates but there will be a couple!
Things are just beginning to get intense for Josh and Lizzie!
Here ya go Sarah...your turn

What It Takes: Chapter 24
After eating dinner with K and Justin I insisted that we go back to the hotel and try to figure out some acceptable sleeping arrangements. It was definitely easier said then done, but we finally managed to get adjoining rooms on another floor. So despite the move, our living arrangements were somewhat settled.
Getting Emma accustomed to the idea wasn’t so easy. She was initially upset because she had to leave Smartie behind and then the thought of being away from Josh or me was way too much. She was somewhat relieved that we could keep the door open between rooms and she would have constant access but she still wasn’t impressed!
Once settled into our rooms we were faced with the decision, where would Emma stay? We had no idea how to even bring the subject up because in all honesty, neither of us knew her any better and we both wanted to be with her as much as possible.
Emma decided to make things easy on us and asked us to have a slumber party on the floor in our adjoining living room. We smiled, nodded and raced to get the pillows, thankful that the decision was made.
Settled in a mess of blankets and pillows Emma decided that she wanted to watch The Little Mermaid. Fortunately, Emma fell asleep not long after the opening credits. So after a few more minutes of torture I snuck out of the blankets and went into my bedroom and fell onto the bed.
This was not going to work. How were we going to get Emma through this while we were avoiding each other? We couldn’t and I was mature enough to realize that things couldn’t keep going this way. We had to do this together and we could at least try to be adults about it.
When I had finished feeling sorry for myself, I pushed myself off the bed and began to walk into the living room when I walked right into Josh.
“Whoa, where are you going?â€￾
“I was going to find you.â€￾
He chuckled and sat on my bed “Lizzie we need to talk.â€￾
I discretely rolled my eyes and sat down beside him “Yeah, I agree.â€￾
After fumbling with his hands he spoke “this isn’t working.â€￾
“I know.â€￾
“What can we do? How can I make it better?â€￾
“Make what better? You had a girlfriend and you didn’t tell me, you and I made...had sex and you lied. End of story.â€￾
“Wait a minute, you know that I have always loved you and always will. I got lost in the moment and we made love.â€￾
“It shouldn’t have happened and you know it!â€￾
“I would never say that. It happened because we both wanted it too and I don’t regret it.â€￾
I stared at him in amazement “who are you? Have you not given your girlfriend a second thought? I can’t believe you, what about Marissa? You cheated on her and what about lying to me?â€￾
Just as he was about to speak I cut him off “and don’t you even dare tell me that you never lied! You deliberately left that part out.â€￾
“Lizzie?â€￾
“It’s Elizabeth! Now get out of my room JC! I’m going to pretend that what happened, didn’t. Now we move on and we fix this for Emma. When this is finished, it’s done! Now get out!â€￾
I stormed past him and picked Emma up and brought her into my room. Pushing past him, I put her down on the bed and then reached over to close the door.
“She wants it left open.â€￾
I moved away and my final words to him were “Fine, I don’t want to discuss this anymore but you need to talk to your girlfriend. You may not respect her enough to tell the truth but I do so call her. Goodnight JC.â€￾
Saying that, I turned and got under the covers, refusing to speak to him anymore.

Your turn...I'm having trouble with my computer so I apologize if this doesn't work out well!

stay tuned!
Tasha
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:07 pm

Awww you guys need to work things out!! but they always say that you have to go through a dark tunnel before you can come to the light so maybe they are just fighting now and then things will be good for them?? i hope so! more please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:08 pm

ahh ok lol I'm gonna read it in one second... but I'll post mine first lol :P So I'll be right back with the feedback! B)

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:16 pm

ok I'm back lol

aww she called him JC... that's so sad lol

BUT I think she needs to listen to him... and he needs to break up with marissia lol and they need to have everything ok lol please?

very good :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:49 pm

i think jc needs to tell marissa he owes her that much but i also think that those 2 need therapy bc they cant fight like that- it isnt a healthy environment for their child. they need to let all the past hatred go and make a decision on whether they really want to work it out or if they really need to deal with the fact that it isnt going to work. they have some big decisions to make ahead of them!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:04 pm

Here's another. I'm working for the next few days so I may not have as many updates
:(

I dont have time to read it right now <_< damnit
but ill read it as soon as I get the chance

thank u for updating tash :hug: :yay:
my god i am obsessed with this story :rofl:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:16 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Thanks everyone..I love the feedback!
I figured because I worked my ass off otday and wrote two more chapters that I would share the first with you...

What It Takes: Chapter 25
“Lizzie...â€￾
I had just hopped out of the shower and Josh was peeking his head into the bedroom.
“Damn it Josh, you scared me!â€￾ I tightened my towel and waited for him to speak.
Thinking he could he walked in and spoke quietly “Emma’s set up and eating breakfast so I only have a minute...â€￾
I smiled and moved to the dresser to get my clothes out “then you better start talking.â€￾
Walking over to me he began “about last night...â€￾
“Leave it, please.â€￾
“I will, I just have a few things to say.â€￾
I smiled and moved to the dresser to get my clothes out “then you better start talking.â€￾
Following me over he began “I will never be sorry about what happened in New York. I have always loved you and I always will. For the first time in years I felt like I was whole again and I know you felt the same way. I felt it when we made love.
What I did to Marissa was terrible and I am sorry about that. But I can guarantee you that if she ever felt about someone the way I feel about she’d understand. She does deserve to know and I will tell her but not like this. Not over the telephone, she deserves better then that. I need you Lizzie; I’m not the same without you.
I have made so many mistakes and letting you go was the worst one, I have another chance now, even if it’s as friends I’ll take it.â€￾
“We’re okay now, we can drop this and be friends?â€￾
He nodded “if that’s what you want, then yes.â€￾
“It is what I want.â€￾
“Good...â€￾ becoming all shy he made a silly face and then finished “I guess I’ll let you get dressed and I’ll check on Emma.â€￾
I nodded and smiled as I walked over to the side of the bed.
“Cause you’re all naked and stuff...â€￾ he winked.
I looked at him in surprise and threw a pillow at him “Get out!â€￾
Sitting down on the edge of the bed I let out a sigh ‘maybe things would be all right?’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Are you ready?â€￾ Josh asked as he walked into my bedroom with Emma on his back.
“I sure am? Are you guys going crazy having to sit still?â€￾
They both nodded and Josh trotted off, pretending to be Emma’s horse. The entire time Emma was yelling “Go Horsy.â€￾
Laughing I followed them into the living room and to the door “Ok horsy maybe you should put the rider down so we can get going.â€￾
He put Emma down and she reached for my hand “you look very pretty.â€￾
“Thanks baby, so do you.â€￾ I answered.
I reached down and picked her up and she grabbed a piece of my hair and held it to hers “our hair is the same.â€￾
I looked at Josh and realized that I was taking a very long time to answer her and blurted out “your right.â€￾
Josh came to my rescue “I am so lucky to be with such beautiful girls today.â€￾
I nodded in agreement and hit the down button, praying the elevator would hurry up.
Sure enough the elevator rang and the doors opened and we stepped in and looked at each other in shock, maybe we weren’t prepared for this.
Once the elevator reached the main floor and the doors opened we were surprised to hear a screech “JC, there you are!â€￾
Obviously shocked I knew this was no fan. Walking right over she placed a kiss on his cheek and with her arm wrapped around his waist she smiled “Hi, are you guys fans?â€￾
I looked at Josh and with no explanation because his face said it all I answered “actually, no we aren’t.â€￾ And walked away.
As we walked further, they slowly trailed behind “who is that JC?â€￾ She whined.
“Do you know her?â€￾
We reached the car and I unlocked the door and helped Emma in and explained “Josh has to talk to the lady for a few minutes so he might meet us later ok?â€￾
She nodded and slipped into the driver’s seat as they approached the car with Marissa still whining “what the hell is going on JC?â€￾
I put the window down and asked “do you want to meet me at K’s?â€￾
“JC, WHO IS K?â€￾ She demanded.
Trying to remain calm he turned to her “just a minute all right?â€￾
She huffed and ignoring her, he turned to me “Do you mind?â€￾
Smiling I answered “I’ll go and ask Justin if he got the list of lawyers from Johnny.â€￾
He nodded and mouthed “thank you.â€￾ And then peeked his head into the window “I’ll meet you guys at K’s all right? You go and play with Smartie for awhile cause I bet he misses you.â€￾
Emma suddenly remembered and squealed “I miss her too!â€￾
Laughing I said good-bye and as I pulled away I hear her ask again “JC, you better tell me who the hell that was!â€￾

What do you think????
Your turn...
Tasha
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:48 pm

oooh boy lol

I don't like that Marissia girl lol

So uh... yeah they're gonna be ok lol i have faith :D

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:16 pm

I tried to give feedback earlier and ABS just freaked out on me!

Anyways, OOOHHHH! J.C.'s in trouble! In the few lines that his girl was in the story, I thought she was kinda annoying.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:41 pm

:yay: for JC

I felt bad for Marissa after the first chapter cuz the girl was cheated on
but I guess I just always feel bad about that cuz ive been cheated on
but damn now I dont really! :lol: she sounds annoying as HELL

great chapter tash !!:hug:

I wanna know what happens btwn josh and lizzie!!

cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:34 am

ok so i am not a huge fan of that marissa chick but she still deserves to know. they better work all their sh** out and get together!!!!!! :lol: more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:10 pm

oh that marissa sounds annoying! :angry:
I really hope josh and lizzie works things out :D hint:more then friends :lol:
more plz? :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:03 pm

Dude that chick Marissa sounds so annoying! I prob would of been like i am his ex girlfriend who he is still in love with and this is our daughter? have any more questions? no good now leave us alone! :lol: More please!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:44 pm

I think it'll all work out. I mean, that Marissa girl seems like a whiny b**** to me. LOL. Anywayz, great chapters Tash now find out where the hell Chex is and tell her to post some new chapters for her story cuz she's takin too damn long!! LOL. More, more, more

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:36 pm

more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:52 pm

great chapters Tash now find out where the hell Chex is and tell her to post some new chapters for her story cuz she's takin too damn long!!

<span style='color:purple'>I wish I could...we haven't been able to talk much lately... :lonely:
THings are a little weird without my partner in crime...so I'm gonna go and post another chapter of our story... :lonely:
But first a chapter for mine...

What It Takes: Chapter 26
“Hello Ms. Sanders, My name is Elizabeth Baine. Johnny Wright has recommended you for a legal matter that urgently needs to be dealt with. Could you please phone me back at 385-6710. Thank you very much, goodbye.â€￾
I hung up and looked over at K and Justin “I hate answering machines.â€￾
I looked over to find Emma and Smartie. Emma had wrapped a scarf around her waist and was pretending to take her for a walk and surprisingly enough Smartie didn’t even seem to mind. She would just fall onto her back and purr.
K laughed “Josh has been gone for quite awhile, think he’s alright?â€￾
I looked at K and raised a brow “I have no idea? Maybe Justin can tell us a little about her?â€￾
Smiling she looked over at him “Yeah Justin, tell us about Marissa.â€￾
Struggling he answered “Man, don’t do this to me.â€￾
Laughing she answered “Come on...â€￾
Rolling his eyes he began “She’s a little demanding. She’s kind of nice, I guess.â€￾
I interrupted “Kind of? What does that mean?â€￾
“Well, the guys and I don’t really like her that much. But that’s only cause she always wants to alone with him, she never wants to go out with us.â€￾
I laughed “So she’s a b****?â€￾
“Well, ya but don’t tell JC I said that.â€￾
“Your secret is safe with me.â€￾ I smiled over at K.
Giving us her opinion he added “Maybe we should call and make sure he’s alright?â€￾
“Who’s alright?â€￾
His voice startled the three of us, almost as if we had gotten caught with our hands in the cookie car.
Emma also noticed “Joshie, look at Smartie. We’re going for a walk!â€￾
“That’s great, look at you guys!â€￾ he answered and then sat with us “Who’s alright?â€￾
“Nobody,â€￾ I shook my head “How was your reunion?â€￾
Leaning against the back of the car he let out a chuckle “As good as you’d expect.â€￾
“Where is she?â€￾ asked Justin.
“I’d say about half way back to LA.â€￾
“That was quick!â€￾ answered K.
“Yeah, well once we talked it only took her about 2 minutes and a slap before she left. I decided to go for a walk down by the pier before I came here.â€￾
Giggling I replied “Good thing you didn’t take her there. She may have drowned you.â€￾
“You don’t have to enjoy it so much.â€￾
I stood and began walking into the house “I guess not. But I do.â€￾
I heard him answer “She’s impossible!â€￾
Having to have the last word I was going to answer when the telephone rang “I got it.â€￾
“Hello?â€￾
“Yes, may I please speak with Elizabeth Baine.â€￾
“This is Elizabeth.â€￾
“Hello, it’s Kimberly Sanders.â€￾
“Hello Ms. Sanders I was wondering if it would be possible to come down and have a talk with you about our legal rights in a very serious matter?â€￾
“Of course, Johnny actually phoned me just a few minutes ago and explained a few of the details and I completely understand the need for privacy. How’s is this afternoon around three?â€￾
“That would be great, we’ll see you then.â€￾
I hung up and turned to find Josh standing there “Hey, that was the lawyer that Johnny recommended. She wants to see us at three.â€￾
“Did Johnny get a hold of her?â€￾
“Yeah she said that she understood the importance of privacy in this situation.â€￾
“Good, what are we going to do with Emma?â€￾
“I was thinking we should ask K and Justin if they can watch her, what do you think?â€￾
“I think that as long as she has Smartie, she’ll be fine.â€￾
I nodded and proceeded to go back outside when Josh grabbed my arm “I told her....everything.â€￾
“I’m glad, are you alright?â€￾ I asked, genuinely concerned.
“Yeah, glad to get it off my chest.â€￾
I nodded and began walking back outside “Yeah, well it was the right thing to do.â€￾
Following me he added “I know, I just wish it didn’t hurt so much.â€￾ he whined.
I turned to look at him and he was rubbing his face “Your a sh**! Come here and let me slap the other side!â€￾ I reached for him and he ran out to Emma while I went and asked K and Justin is they could watch her for a little while.

Alrighty, your turn!
Chex...if you read this...BUZZ ME...EMAIL ME...WHATEVER :cry:
SARAH...YOUR TURN...I NEED MORE!!!

FEEDBACK PLEASE
TASHA
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:04 pm

ahh hahaha lol what a wimp lol

no seriously... very good tash... I'm glad Marisa is out of the picture... or is she? lol

And yeah, seriously, what happened with Chex? It's been so long lol

ok So I'm trying to watch the Red Sox game while I'm doing this so bear with me here lol

um... let's see what else? very cute... I think Emma's so cute lol and they're cute, i'm so glad they're like talking and everything, you can tell they really care for eachother... aww lol

OK, I'ma go update mine... now lol :D

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:30 pm

IDIDTHEJRT wrote:

And yeah, seriously, what happened with Chex? It's been so long lol

ok So I'm trying to watch the Red Sox game while I'm doing this so bear with me here lol

How bad did the sox's beat my yankees :(

I'm right here :wave:

Ok, first of all Josh deserved that slap, emma is as cute as a button, marissa is a screaming banshee :blink: and I swear when I have a moment I will update my stories, God I am so tired :cry:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:05 am

im glad he told her

update soon!

sorry for the lame feedback hehe .....im tired im off to bed

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:20 am

checkers wrote:

How bad did the sox's beat my yankees :(

5-2 what? what? lol

Chex dear... she's back! lol yay! :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:04 am

well he did deserve a slap but now that she is out of the picture now we need a lil make up session between josh and lizzie! now get to it!!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:44 pm

As annoying as she was, J.C. did deserve to get slapped by that girl.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:33 pm

Dude JC man, you should of expected that slap! So wait he even told her about Emma?? Why do I have the feeling that she is going to try and blackmail him or something :thinking: hmm lol Emma is so cute wrapping a scarf around her waist to walk Smartie! ahhh lol :wub: More please!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:50 pm

tendertoes wrote: [color=purple][b][i]I wish I could...we haven't been able to talk much lately... :lonely:
THings are a little weird without my partner in crime...so I'm gonna go and post another chapter of our story... :lonely:

Aww Tash so sorry. It'll all be ok. LOL. Chex is back so I hope everythings back to normal and jsut read Chex's post bout her stress it's gonna be ok Chex!! ;)

Anywayz, great chapter. Yep he deserved that slap. He also deserved a kick in the nuts but hey ya can't have everything, right? LOL. More, more, more

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:08 pm

<span style='color:purple'>lol...your kind words...thanks!!!
Chex and I have been emailing each other, so we are still talking. We just used to talk for hours a day...literally, so we are trying to adjust!!!
We are still working real hard to bring you the rest of our series and as soon as she has time she will update!!!!
She's been real busya nd is having computer problems...we all miss her though...pouts!!!

Sorry, no update tonight. Cassie's birthday and I am exhausted!!
Music...it might even be wall sex!!
*Wink wink*
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:39 am

*sits patiently waiting to see if it is in fact some wall sex*

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:23 pm

<span style='color:purple'>It's Thanksgiving weekend so I may not be able to update. I will do my best tomorrow before i leave but no promises.
Tuesday at the latest!!!
Sorry!!
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:05 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Now that I'm almost all caught up with everything, I thought I'd share a chapter...

What It Takes: Chapter 27
Sitting alone in the car definitely made for a quiet drive. At this point I was extremely nervous. Nervous about the appointment but also about being alone with him. K and Justin decided they would take Emma out for dinner so depending how long our appointment ran, we may have to entertain each other.
“How you holding up?â€￾ I asked, unable to stand the silence anymore.
“Alright, just wondering how this will go?â€￾
“I think she’ll probably tell us what everyone else has.â€￾
“That we need to decide what we want?â€￾
I nodded and kept my eyes on the road, watching as he turned.
“Have you thought about what you want?â€￾
“Constantly,â€￾ I answered honestly “What about you?â€￾
“Yeah, but I’m not sure if my opinion really matters...â€￾
I finished his sentence “Yeah, it’s like we already made our decision?â€￾
“Yeah, like we have no right,â€￾ he paused and looked over “to come back after everything that happened.â€￾
“Yeah.â€￾ Our eyes met fro a brief moment before I turned and looked out the side window, thinking about everything we had just said.
It’s amazing that after all this time the guilt remains.
Pulling into the parking lot he whispered “We’re here, are you ready?â€￾
“I guess so.â€￾
Walking around the car we met in front and walked up the stairs. As we approached the top stair he reached for me hand.
Stunned I looked over and he forced a smile and whispered “This is it.â€￾
It probably only took 5 minutes to be called into her office once we walked through the door through the door but it seemed a lifetime.
Our names were not called, instead the receptionist walked over and once she had our attention she spoke “This way please.â€￾
We stood and followed her, not knowing what to expect.
Entering the office we found Kimberly Sanders seated at her desk, waiting. Once the receptionist closed the door behind her, Ms. Sanders stood and walked over to our side of the desk “Thank you for coming on such short notice, please sit down.â€￾
We did as we were told and she returned to her seat “Now I have just spoken with Johnny again and he is very concerned about this leaking to the press, I understand that you have been all over town and unfortunately that will have to stop. The last thing we need is for a fan to see you walking hand in hand with your high school sweetheart with a young child tagging along.â€￾
We nodded both stunned by her rushing to the point.
“Then we need to come into contact with the grandmother, it is important for us to determine what exactly her intentions were. She may have a million reasons for dropping that little girl off and frankly we need to find out before anyone else does. The Daniel’s still have the rights here, whether your the birth parents or not, so we have to get them before them come back and get you. I understand you gave them money, Mr. Chasez?â€￾
“Yes,â€￾
“That was your first mistake. Now the fact that they told you she was sick was intended to pull at your heart strings and you definitely fell for it. Now they’re gone, we have to prove that this is at your expense and not for Emma’s sake. We need to prove that Emma is better off with the two of you...she is isn’t she?â€￾
Josh quickly defended “Of course she is!â€￾
“And you two want her?â€￾
We were both silent and she continued “Well, you two better go and decide of that’s what you want. I’m being paid a fortune here so you better decide before I begin working my ass off. If you want your little girl, I will help you get her. If you don’t, save us all a sh** load of trouble and let her go. Guilt won’t give this little girl what she needs, love will.â€￾
“I’ll start things on my end and I expect to hear from you in the next few days, you two have some decisions to make. I’ll be in touch.â€￾
With that, she walked out of her office and left us...speechless.

Your turn...
</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”