Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:22 pm

she's baaack

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:45 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO... :ph34r:

No new chappies right now...sorry!
I'm trying to recoup from last night!!
Pile driver *ride*...Niagara Falls...money...gone...bar tab...100 bucks...sleep... :freaked:

lol...an update soon!
As soon as I can get over the rough weekend :rolleyes: and 6 hour trip...I'll post!
Good news is I've thought about it alot and have lots of ideas!!
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:15 pm

:yay: tash is back

sounds like ya had fun girly!! hehe

I need more JC!!! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:22 pm

I need more JC!!!  

<span style='color:purple'>Me too... :no: me too :(

And I had sooooo much fun!!!!!!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:42 pm

Yay :yay: Your back!!! I hope that you had a great time!!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:28 am

Me too...  me too

theres a 3 page interview of JCwith nice pics in popworld :yay: :crazyjump:
i posted it on the justin board I was gonna post it on the JC board but then I remembered noone really goes there.......
damn i miss the boys!!
I guess theyre getting together in the spring now

im glad you had fun !whatdya do?

and I need an update bc yes im obsessed :rofl:
but take your time hon.....just hurry :lol:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:15 pm

That's good to hear. Can't wait for an update.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:01 pm

i cant wait to see how you break the news to emma as to who lizzie and jc are to her. this is a sad but awesome story! more more mroe!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:00 pm

can I get a bump bump? lol

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:22 pm

bump bump bump :lol:

sarah youre also an obsessee for this story :yay:
im not alone!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:54 pm

BUMBITY BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMB

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:42 am

<span style='color:purple'>Chexie... :cry:

Just for you...well and everyone else too...hee hee!!

What It Takes: Chapter 18

The nurse returned an hour later with orders from the doctor to do more blood work to determine whether the Daniel’s claims had been correct.
I allowed them to draw the blood, sitting quietly while I held Emma’s hand, trying to be brave for both of us. But when the results returned normal and testing her bone marrow was mentioned I couldn’t keep quiet any longer.
The nurse had walked into the room while I was reading Emma a story and announced that she had one more test for today and then she would be allowed to rest quietly.
I stood and helped her to lift the opposite rail to Emma’s bed “What test is that?â€￾
“The doctor wants to check her bone marrow.â€￾
She removed the brake from the bed and pushed it an inch before I stopped her.
“I thought everything was negative?â€￾
“They are but Dr. Walter’s wants to go ahead with the test anyway.â€￾ she tried pushing the bed again.
“Wait a minute..â€￾
At that moment Josh walked in and could see that I was upset “What’s going on?â€￾
“I’m just taking Emma down for one last test.â€￾ announced the nurse, as if it were nothing.
Having no idea, he nodded.
“Oh no, she isn’t.â€￾ I pulled back on the bed.
The nurse turned to me “Pardon me?â€￾
“I want to talk to Dr. Walter’s.â€￾
“I have strict orders to...â€￾
“I don’t care what your orders are. She is not going anywhere until I talk to the doctor.â€￾
Emma had sat quietly during the disagreement but choose now to ask “No more tests?â€￾
“Not that one baby, no way. I’ll be right back.â€￾
I began walking off when Josh called to me “Lizzie, what is it?â€￾
“She’s not having that test.â€￾
I walked over to the nurses station and found the nurse sitting behind the desk As soon as she noticed me she stood “I just paged him, he should be here soon.â€￾
I nodded and as I turned I saw Dr. Walters step off the elevator.
Not needing the nurse to explain I walked over and through my clenched jaw I asked “Why are you testing Emma’s bone marrow? I thought that her test results came back negative?â€￾
“They did, bone marrow is the next step.â€￾
“You want to put her through that without anything conclusive?â€￾
“I feel that’s the best thing to do.â€￾
“I want another opinion.â€￾
“I understand you are a nurse and I respect that but I have already ordered the test.â€￾ he began to walk away, confident in his decision.
“I refuse the test Dr. Walters.â€￾
“That would be AMA.â€￾ he announced, knowing that I would know exactly what I meant.
We were head to head in a battle of wills and there was no way I was going to give.
“I realize that. There is no way that I am going to allow you to do that to her when you have nothing to indicate that she needs to have it.â€￾
As I spoke he had walked back over to me and was now inches away “Listen, this is not New York. Here...I am the doctor and the nurses do as I say. Do you understand?â€￾
“I completely understand that you are an a**hole that feeds off the fear of your co-workers. As much as I would love to be the one to knock you off your pedestal doctor...I have more important things to tend to. Like the health of that little girl. I will be taking her out of here.â€￾
I quickly turned for fear that I would hit him right at that moment and walked into Emma’s room.
“Guess what Emma, we’re taking you out of here.â€￾

Alright folks...your turn!
Chexie... :confused: :lonely: :hug:
Sarah...your turn :nana: lol... :hug:

Everyone else... :hug:

*Shakes head* I need sleep... :ph34r:
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:44 am

ok let's do this again...

Yay! A new chapter
Boo! a**hole doctor
Yay! Lizzie to the rescue
Boo! a**hole doctor
Yay! more?

lol

Very good... more please?
I will post right away ma'am :P :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:57 pm

I completely understand that you are an a**hole that feeds off the fear of your co-workers

:lol:

:yay: :yay: new chapter!!!

aww theyre getting their little girl back tho! im so happy for them :lol:

post more plz!! like soon? :lol:

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:27 pm

:cry: I KNOW TASHIE I KNOW :cry: We will try for the weekend, seriouly wanting Mike to quit clan so we can talk more :cry: Good chapter, btw whats a AMA?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:21 pm

against medical advice? i dunno

great update that is so sad that they cant figure it out but at the same time i know as a nurse lizzie knows how painful that procedure is and how dangerous it can be. but they are never gonna let her leave with emma b.c she has no legal gardianship with her anymore, at least i assume the adoption hasnt been repealed yet?

m please!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:27 pm

Awww :cry: i'm glad that she stood up to him though!!!! Some doctors just order tests so that they can get more money...and let we just got a bill in the mail the other day from some doctor at the nursing home that my grandma was in before she died and he claimed to have performed services on her on 9/23/03...how is that possible when she died in Feb??? :shrug: I feel so bad for Emma! They had better not do any more tests on that poor little girl!!! The Daniels were prob just making that up so that they could steal the money...why doesn't anyone else see that?? More please!! :please:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:32 pm

Some doctors just order tests so that they can get more money...and let we just got a bill in the mail the other day from some doctor at the nursing home that my grandma was in before she died and he claimed to have performed services on her on 9/23/03...how is that possible when she died in Feb???

oh god hospitals do that all the time
my sister had a major car accident here 5 yrs ago
and we got a bill for it a couple of months ago!!
5yrs later and the sad thing was we lived iN Belgium when that happened
so they somehow looked up our adress to see that we moved back or sumthin

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:51 pm

aww I'm sorry zozon!! some doctors are such jerks...i mean not all of them are but some of them like to take advantage of people and stuff and its just not right :no:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:32 pm

aww I'm sorry zozon!! some doctors are such jerks...i mean not all of them are but some of them like to take advantage of people and stuff and its just not right  

thx angel :hug: but it wasnt a problem tho cuz my parents called them and stuff i mean 5 years later? :blink:
I agree tho! most doctors just want more and more money well its probably the hospitals too theyre getting bad i mean theyre starting to advertise :blink: its a hospital! you go to the closest one in an emergency

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:43 pm

i kno its all a vicious cycle...like around here, doctors are leaving because insuarance is to high for them to pay for. Well if they would quit trying to screw people over like this, then the people wouln't have to sue them which would make everyones lives a whole lot easier... :nod:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:54 pm

doctors are leaving because insuarance is to high for them to pay for

thats where this country should change bc the US is a country for the rich no offense but welfare here sux
and tons of people cant even afford insurance
in Belgium everyones covered by the state and if youre unemployed you get money from the state and you also get child money granted people take advantage of it but you also help a lot of people with it
the systems also screwed up dont get me wrong
in my opinion every country is screwed up in some way :lol:
and im not even gonna start on education
i would die if I was gonna go to school here i dont see the point in paying loans till im 40 for school
okay got a little off topic there im just a girl that keeps up with human rights and stuff :lol:

I know the girl who was in the car with my sis she doesnt have any feeling in her leg and she sued bc they waited too long so her leg developed an infection but now she doesnt have to work for the rest of her life
granted the reason why they waited too long was bc my sister was in a more serious condition at first so honestly doctors are only humans they cant help it they make mistakes as horrible as that sounds when it comes to dealing with humans

but yeah then those other kind of doctors deserve it but I think hospitals nowadays keep most of the money
whats happening over where you live? theyre leaving the hospitals ?

but yeah like my parents they have these rich friends and the guy has a fertility clinic and he charges all the stuff he buys with his worldperks credit card so he gets like free tickets with Northwest ALL the time they have a house in the south of France and they bought 2 rolls royces cuz his wife wanted one too
and cars for their daughters
got enough money there? hehe

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'>hey guys! Your ideas are great and I love the feedback!!!

Against Medical Advice...yeppers!

Angel of Music...hmmmm...the only thing I can say is...that Mrs. Urban told the hospital that she was Emma's Next of kin... :shrug:

Angelpopstar7...I don't know why anyone else isn't thinking that? :shrug: :P
and...Doctors can be so frustrating....grrr! I certainly think that 'some' do enjoy screwing people over for a quick buck!

Chexie...damn I hope he quits too! I can't take it anymore :cry:

Zoe...glad they questioned it...so many people don't and just pay the bill!
Sarah...you did post...yay!! I'm working on the next one right now!
I agree...Boo...assshole doctor
Yay! Lizzie to the rescue
Boo! a**hole doctor
LMAO...I think I replied to everyone... :ph34r:

If I missed ya...sorry! I :wub: ya'll!!!!!!!!!!
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:12 pm

Sarah...you did post...yay!! I'm working on the next one right now!

:yay: :yay:

go work tash get to writing!!! :lol:
jk girl
put update soon! hehe

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:15 pm

yay a new chapter soon! lol we kinda got off topic but oh well

Yeah the doctors around here are leaving everywhere...especailly OBGYN's there aren't that many around here anymore...there was one, but he got arrested because he was trying to have sex with his pacients :ph34r: not to smart when there is an undercover cop in there buddy :lol: i know that a lot of the hospitals are downsizing b/c like they don't have enough doctors to cover things...like there are a couple hosipitals that specialize in different things...its really stupid if you ask me...we recently studied different economies in econ class and i as like man some of the stuff we do over here in the US is soo stupid! Sweden is like one of the number one places to live...i'm like i think i need to move there but i'd miss my family n friends to much...i agree like our economy is more for the rich people...i mean i'm not rich but im not poor, i'm average but a lot of my friends parents are and the stuff that they buy in amazing i'm like ya wanna pass some of that over here? :lol: they just their day to day clothes cost a couple thousand dollars im like yeah not even close to that :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:07 am

there was one, but he got arrested because he was trying to have sex with his pacients

juc you always feel secure knowing that!

they just their day to day clothes cost a couple thousand dollars im like yeah not even close to that

holy sh*t :lol: my parents are well off were middle class too
but hell a couple 1000 damn no kidding you feel that way :lol:

yeah the US economy system is set up for the rich tho luckily theres a lot of private orginizations that help the poor but the state should help too but with Bush running things god knows that aint gonna happen

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:17 pm

Okay as soon as I get a chance I'm gonna catch up

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:19 pm

zozon3 wrote:
they just their day to day clothes cost a couple thousand dollars im like yeah not even close to that

holy sh*t :lol: my parents are well off were middle class too
but hell a couple 1000 damn no kidding you feel that way :lol:

Yeah its disgusting :lol: but they donate a lot of money to charity...one of my good friends is a model so shes like super rich and shes only 16...not fair :no: i don't think i have ever seen her wear the same outfit in one year...if she does she doesn't wear the same thing that many times...i'm like ya wanna share those clothes? :lol: i have lot of clothes but she has way more lol

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:27 pm

Yeah its disgusting  but they donate a lot of money to charity...one of my good friends is a model so shes like super rich and shes only 16...not fair  i don't think i have ever seen her wear the same outfit in one year...if she does she doesn't wear the same thing that many times...i'm like ya wanna share those clothes?  i have lot of clothes but she has way more lol

oh my god! thats horrible
I just hate that most rich people are republicans too its like lets get richer we dont have money enough :lol: give away some ya know
but thats good that they give to charity and all

but yeah that is kinda horrible that she spends 1000's of dollars on every outfit that she never wears
you should go raid her closet :nod:

Tash wheres the update???? <_< :lol: jp

but I really want one :unsure:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:48 pm

Update please so that we can get an update on Sarahs fanfic!! :please:

I'm thinking about raiding her closet zozon....she won't miss those clothes :no: I love her style though cuz its like sleek and sophisticated but still there is like the teen look to it...did that make any sense?? most likely not but oh well :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:48 pm

I just want Joshie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

but I do :unsure: (okay this is supposed to be the unsure emoticion but it just looks innocent thats why im usin it :lol: )

:lol: i think it made sense angel
thats good tho so its not slutty and stuff? :yay:
isnt that sad that im happy that a girl doesnt wear slutty stuff I swear I see so many girls
its not that im a conservative not at all :lol: but
I dont wanna see a girls ass when they bend down or their boob poppin out !! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:36 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn girlies...nothing like a little bit of pressure!!!!! :heartbreaker:
I'm glad you like it though!
I was thinking because of the added pressure...I should get major feedback...right???
:rolleyes: worth a shot!!
SARAH..I started the next cause well I hate being behind!! :bootyshake:

What It Takes: Chapter 19

I grabbed Emma’s bag and brought it over to the side of the bed.
“Are you ready to get out of here?â€￾
She nodded and allowed me to take off the hospital gown and put her torn jeans and sweatshirt back on. Without saying a word Josh grabbed her bag as I grabbed Emma and went to the nurses station.
“What do I have to sign?â€￾
“These papers are releasing us from any responsibility because you are leaving against medical advice.â€￾ I nodded and signed.
As I turned Dr. Walter’s was waiting for me “She will need to be seen.â€￾
“I’ll make sure she sees a qualified doctor.â€￾ I snapped and pushed my way past him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we were set in the car Emma spoke first “where are we going?â€￾
I smiled and then looked over at Josh, having absolutely no idea where we were going to go. My only concern being for her safety.
Josh came to my rescue “we’re not quite sure Emma, but we’re going to find out right now.â€￾
He reached for his cell “May I speak with Mrs. Urban please?â€￾
“She’s in a meeting right now; may I take a message?â€￾ Answered the receptionist.
“Yes, please tell her that Josh and Elizabeth are on their way over.â€￾
I looked over and smiled as he said his name...his real name.
Mrs. Urban was standing at the receprtion desk when we walked into the office and from teh look on her face she was deep in thought.
As soon as she saw us she motioned to her office and we made our way in silence.
Once there she handed Emma a package of crayons and a coloring book before she sat at her desk.
Once in our seats across from her she began “Should I even bother to ask what happened?â€￾
I immediately jumped to my defence “they wanted to do a bone marrow test without any results that would even indicate the need. It’s a painful test and I refused.â€￾
“You do know that the only reason you were even able to take her out of the hospital is because I told them you were her next of kin.â€￾
We both nodded and allowed her to continue.
“You have no legal rights here.â€￾
I leaned over the desk and whispered “She has nobody.â€￾
“That’s right. She’s been abandoned, but you still have no rights.â€￾
“So what happens then? Where is she supposed tog o?â€￾
She shrugged “Foster care, I suppose. I honestly have no idea but I do think we need to get in touch with the police.â€￾
“Are you trying to tell us that they would put her in foster care before we would be allowed to take her?â€￾
Dodging the question she answered “Right now the police need to be told the entire story and then we’ll have to see what your options are.â€￾
She hit the page button on her telephone “Can you get me Detective Roberts?â€￾
A moment later her telphone rang and she answered “Yes...of course. Thank you, we’ll be here.â€￾
After hanging up she looked over “He’s on his way.â€￾
Josh and I sighed, then looked over at Emma who was coloring quietly.

A little short but I'm sure you can understand... :P
lol...YOUR TURN!!!

BTW...HOw many chapters have you already written Sarah?
lol :ph34r:
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:42 pm

ohh those bums lol that's so sad they need to steal her or something lol

OK and let's see... I have about... lol 22 written lol but it's not near over lol it's gonna be a long one I'm afraid! :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:45 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :thinking: how did I know you would be first!!!
LOL, I'm typing my ass off right now *wish I could*

Yeah, it is definitely sad that they have to go through all teh red tape bullsh** ...wonder if they can handle the stress???
Or more importantly...if they want too???
:shrug:
</span> :ph34r:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:45 pm

oh glad you could clear that next of kin situation up for me!

i cant believe that they would rather but her in a foster home then give her to the biological parents!!! that is unacceptable! and you know what is sad is that sh** happens all the time! the us adoption agency is sooooooo funked up! more please!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:57 pm

I was in the system so I know how screwed up it is. I hate their stupid rules. It makes me so upset to think about how they don't even seem to think about the child. They are concerned with getting their money and that's about it.

I hope she doesn't go into foster care.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:55 pm

Awww no they can't take Emma away from them :no: that wouldn't be fair!! sometimes the judges are so stupid so i hope that they see that she would be better with them than in foster care!!! that poor girl!! what did you two get yourselves into now??? More please!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:49 pm

Tash I feel bad cuz I'm always the last one to reply and I'm usually the first!! I always miss so many chapters LOL. It's only cuz I have sooo many things to do!! I hope ya don't feel unappreciated!! By the way great new chapters!! More, more, more

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Vane... :nono: I understand completely and thanks for saying that!! :hug: </span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:18 pm

Tash....... I love you 4 writing this story :hug: :lol:

I :wub: this story so much!!
and Joshies in it!!!!!!!! hes the ONLY man ever that ill think looks hot in pink :rofl:

thats all I have to say :lol:

you know what you, chex, Sarah and Crack or sumthin should write a whole nsync fic with all the guys thatd be cool :shrug: I have no clue what it would be about
I remember crack and sarah started one a while ago where did taht go?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:08 pm

<span style='color:purple'>THanks Zoe, that was so nice!
Where did Crack and Sarah's story go..huh guys???? :P

Chex and I have written a few stories together. Actually, we are in the process of writing our third story in our Nsync series. It's called After the Storm. It's a Chris story!
The first was a Lance story..called For This Moment.
The second was Justin...The Ties That Bind
Now we have briefly discussed posting them here because we had them posted over on the Justin board awhile ago...alot of you weren't there yet...I think :unsure:
Anyway, we've chatted about it...you might have to do a little begging!!! LOL!!

As for rightnow, I am a typing manaic because I have to keep up with Sarah..ahem!!!
So, here is chapter 20!

What It Takes: Chapter 20
About twenty minutes later Detective Roberts arrived and came right into the office where we had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity.
After introducing himself to Emma he sat quietly and listened to our story. He certainly did not seemed phased by our honesty he just nodded and added an occasional ’uh huh.’
Normally, his silence would have killed me but in this instance I prayed he would be quiet. Prayed that he wouldn’t object to anything we had done or said. Mrs. Urban was right, we had nothing.
No say or even any right to give an opinion of what happens to Emma legally.
But emotionally...we had every right!
Detective Roberts stood and reached into his pocket for a gum “Do you mind?â€￾
We all looked at each other and then answered in unison “go ahead.â€￾
“Ya see, I’m trying to quit smoking and let’s just say it’s a b****.â€￾ He volunteered, which of course had us wondering whether we should actually care.
Seeing our questioning eyes he continued “We managed to get in touch with the grandmother and after explaining what we knew at the time she was quite confident that her ‘next of kin’ could make any decisions needed.â€￾
“How did she...?â€￾
“Not knowing the full story, I told her what I knew and that you were with her. She then told me that you were the one that should decide because her adoptive parents had suddenly left town.â€￾
“Yeah...right.â€￾ I mumbled.
“Obviously, she is covering for them. I realize that as do the other authorities involved but the truth of the matter is...she is all we have to go on. The Daniel’s are gone, we have all available men searching for them but in situations as these if they don’t want to be found...they usually aren’t. More importantly, do we want to find them?â€￾
I let out a deep sigh before asking my next question, only to be interrupted by Josh “so what happens now? Where does she go?â€￾
“She can either stay with you, being that we were told that you were her next of kin,â€￾ he shot a glance over to Mrs. Urban before continuing “or go into foster care until we can prove abandonment. At that point she would then be adoptable. It’s a lengthy process unless we can get the grandmother to admit they have indeed abandoned her or they are unfit.â€￾
I ran my fingers through my hair and rested my head back against the chair. There are so many things going on at this point that I can’t set them apart in my mind long enough to make any kind of decision. That was until he spoke again.
“You two can decide tonight, I’ll take her with me...â€￾
Emma’s scream caused us all to turn our heads. After realizing that she got our attention she ran over to me and dropped her head onto my lap, shaking it the entire time “No...no...no...â€￾
I looked over at Josh who was as stunned as I was and brought my hand to her head, removing the hair from her face “Emma...look at me please?â€￾
She looked up at me, through her tear stained eyes “Me no want to go.â€￾ She managed, just above a whisper. But definitely loud enough for everyone to hear.
I nodded and leaned down to her “The how about you stay with us,â€￾ I caught what I had said and looked over to Josh “I...mean...â€￾
Josh reached over to her and placed an arm on her back and looked at me “us, you can stay with us.â€￾
I scooped her up onto my lap and she snuggled into my shoulder.
After a moment of silence Detective Roberts spoke “Then it’s settled. The child will remain with you for the time being and I will contact you as soon as I receive any information.â€￾
Josh stood and shook his hand and then Mrs. Urban’s “we’ll contact you both in a few days to see how things are going.â€￾
With a quick nod from both, Josh grabbed Emma and we headed out to the car. Once we were settled, I rested my head against the seat, closed my eyes and wondered how I would have the strength to handle all of this?
Emma spoke up “we go shopping now?â€￾
Opening my eyes, unable to hide the smile that had formed I turned to her “Good girl.â€￾
I looked over at Josh and with a shrug announced “to the mall.â€￾
Chuckling he mumbled “Two against one; that is so unfair!â€￾

SO..what do you think???
Your turn,
Tash

Oh and BTW Sarah...your turn! :P
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:43 pm

aww that's so cute lol yay

drama drama drama... i hope everythin works out and they don't get too like weirded out by having a little girl with them... good job! :D

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:42 pm

I hope she gets to stay with them for good.

More please!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:01 pm

Aww how cute! They're happy. However, knowing you there's probably going to be some more drama, right?? :P More, more, more

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:13 pm

AWWWWWW!!! i am so glad that she is staying with "them" meaning plural the two of them!!!!! i hope that they form a happy little family for the rest of their lives, more more more more more more more!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:24 pm

<span style='color:purple'>hee hee hee... :nana: :frog: </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:34 pm

Awww I'm glad shes staying with them....They will make such good parents....the parents being the key word there....ya kno two of them??? That detective better better let her stay with them or you'll have to write me into the story cuz i'll be kickin his a$$!!!! lol

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:39 pm

aww that was so freakin cute

:yay: they got her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww I cant wait for lizzie and JC to be together

or Lizzie could turn into a major b**** and then a Zoe would magically appear into the lives of JC and Emma :nod: that sounds good doesnt it? :rofl: :rofl:

cant wait for the next chap Tash!!
im lovin it, dont you love it tooooooo :rofl:

im dumb :ph34r: :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:32 pm

oh forgot to add definitely post the stories written by you and chex

I was part of the group but I hate reading stories on a yahoo group page
:unsure: sorry!!

:yay: a lance story :yay:
:lol: and chris I miss that boy!
wheres he been I saw some pics of him over on JJB that were recent

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Actually, they were posted on the Justin board...not our yahoo group!! lol
Like I said before...start beggin' Chex...cause we wrote together!!!
</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”