Fan Fic

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:51 pm

thats okay! wed love an update but dont stress yourself out okay!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:25 pm

Pushing My loved one away

Chapter 23 Nov. 1 2002
When ever I get hurt I have a tendicies to push my loved ones away. Thats my form of comfort, and I've been doing it to Justin. It helps me until that person is gone, I sit at the dinner table not touching my food.
"K are you okay?" Justin asks I'm so lost in my own world that I don't hear him
"K why do you keep ignoring me?"
"What?"
"You've been ignoring me for two months now"
"NO I haven't"
"Yes you have, you don't talk to me you barely look at me"
"I'm talking to you now" I say yelling
"I'm tired of this, I've put up with you ignoring me for two months now."
"What are you saying?" I asks finally looking at him
"I'm leaving, were breaking up"
"Is that what you want?" I question crying
"No baby but you keep ignoring me and only me"
"I'm sorry okay, but don't leave me"
"I know you are, but I don't know what you want me to do"
"Me either" I say going to sit in the living room
"You can't keep acting like this K"
"Put yourself in my shoes. All you do is think about you. I was raped, how am I suppose to act. Maybe the reason I've been ignoring you is because your always going out. and talking with Jessica or whatever her name is"
"So now your jealous. I can't take it anymore its over"
"Fine leave I'm not stopping you"
"I'm not asking you to" He really left me he's gone.
FEEDBACK PLEASE

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:32 pm

<span style='color:purple'>awww... :cry: </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:53 pm

awww justin don't leave her!! she needs you to be there for her...if only you knew... :cry: ahhh more please!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:10 pm

DUMBASSS

guys are dickheads......... :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:52 am

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING LEAVING HER?.... leaving her all alone while she is dealing with this is not going to help her in any way!

I'm officially mad at him until he realizes that she needs him for emotional support. He better get his act together!

Great work!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:47 pm

ahhh what the hell are you doing!!! hey woodpond get your boney, :whisper: but oh so cute , ass back in there! more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:48 pm

:o how selfish is he being? i noe it must b hard on him to have her ignore him but he needs to stay by her side

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:45 pm

Chapter 24 My Heart Nov. 10th
Kerri is my heart, soul, mind, but I've f***ked that up. I did, why? because I was selfish to the point of never puting myself in her shoes. MY mom told me to call her and I have she just isn't answering or returing them. Actually no one has talked to her, so I hope she's okay. I pick up the phone and dial the familar number it rings three times before the answering machine picks up. K its me Justin again just making sure your okay. Call me, we need to talk Bye love you. What the hell is Britney doing coming over here.
"Hey Brit, come in" I say trying to sound happy
"Hey I heard about you and Kerri I'm sorry. but now you should realize that you need to be with me."
"What the hell"
"So how bout a date"
"How bout you leave"
"Okay but you'll regret this" As soon as she leaves the telephone rings
"Hello"
"Justin"
"Mom, what's up?"
"You need to come down to Memphis" I hear her begin to cry which makes me panic
"Why? What's wrong"
"Its Kerri shes in the hospital"
"I'll be there as soon as I can"
"bye"
"bye"
FEEDBACK

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:13 pm

Oh my goodness, I hope Kerri is going to be okay. I'm worried. Maybe Justin can finally patch things up with her FOR GOOD when he sees her in the hospital.

Update us soon. I have to know what's going on! :unsure: :confused:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:59 am

shoo britney go away! god she is like the annoying neighborhood dog who wont leave people alone! many i hope k is ok!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:23 pm

I hope she is ok!! :(

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:23 pm

OMG!!! :jawdrop: I hope that Kerri is ok!!!! Justin go there and take care of her!!!!!!! And Brit man shes like a gnat that never goes away it just keeps biting and biting you...more please

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:46 pm

Chapter 25
He Came Nov. 12
He came, Justin came but it won't be for long. He only cme because I'm in the hospital I know that but it hurts. Its like I have a tape in my mind rewinding to when he left me. Watching him leave, ws like a knife to my heart and no matter how much I wanted to stop him, it kept gong deeper and deeper
"How long have you've been up?" Justin asks me
"Not long"
"Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?"
"I'm fine, don't worry about me"
"I can't help it"
"Well don't worry about me you can leave."
"I don't want to I'm staying with you"
"Why?"
"Because I care about you damnit"
"If you say so Justin"
"I know I care about you and you do too"
"I'm going back to sleep"
"Okay" I close my eyes part of me happy that he's here but then I'm not. He knows he doesn't want to be here, but he'll never admit to it.
Nov. 14
"Okay Kerri get plenty of rest and eat good"
"I will thank you Dr. John"
"Your welcome"
"Are you staying with my mom?"
"No I'm going home" The rest of the ride to my house was silent
"Do you need someone to be here with you K"
"No thanks J I'll call you if I do"
"Alright I'll be at my moms if you wanna talk"
"Maybe I'll call you later"
"No rush"
"I know bye"
"Bye"
Chapter 26
ONly Friends Nov. 15
Kerri was released from the hospital a few days ago, and she called me today saying that we needed to talk about somethings so I'm going to her house tonight. I'm a little nervous because I don't know waht she's gonna say I hope its something good
"J"
"Trace whats up?"
"Not much Kerri wants you to go over"
"Alright I'll see you later"
"Good luck" I walk out the door headed for her house. I stand at the door hesitating knocking for fear of what she has to say. After a few minutes of debating I knock
"Hey J come in"
"Thanks" I go sit on the couch
"Want anything to drink?"
"No thanks, how are you?"
"Good, you?"
"I've been alright" Theres silence between us she has something to sy but doesn't know if she should tell me.
"Why did you leave me?" She whispers I gasp for air cause that was the last thing I expected her to ask
"I don't know K. I was stupid, selfish. The biggest mistake of my life was leaving you."
"Did you ever think about coming back?"
"All the time, I was scared of what you might say. So I called but you never called back. I took that as you not wanting me."
"You were all I wanted Justin. All I fantasized abut. When you left I wanted to kill myself. I never called you back because I never got the calls. I went to a hotel and for three days I contemplated suicide. Then I finally tried it. I took a lot of pills that night, but the housemaid came nd called 911."
"Um I don't know what to say"
"You don't have to say anything. I wanted you to know" I move and kneel infront of her she's crying I'm crying
"Kerri I'm sorry so sorry for all the hurt I've caused you. I love you always ave always will. I need you."
"Anyways, do you want to watch a movie?"
"Kerri do you love me?"
"Yes Justin, but it hurts too much to love you. I don't want to have pain."
"Baby I promise not to cause you anymore pain. Can you give me one more chance."
"Justin I can...."
"Kerri please. Baby if you don't you'll cause me pain"
"Justin I love you, I really do, but"
"But what?" K what do I have to do?" I get up and kiss her. As much as she tries to fight me she can't. We move into her room and I lay her on the bed. I pull off her shirt and kiss her neck down her chest to her stomach.
"Are you sure you want this baby"
"Shh" I didn't fight her,I wanted her so much. I've waited os long for this to fell her make love to her hold her.
"I love you Kerri" I culdn't really slep and when I woke up I seen Kerri sitting in the chair looking out the window and I hear her cry and decide to get up and see whats wrong.
"K whats wrong?"
"Nothing dont worry about it"
"You can tell me"
"I can't do this Justin, it hurts I need time to decide what I want."
"okay no problem, I'll leave" I start o walk out to the front door as she follows
"Dont be angry. I promise when I'm ready I'll call you"
"I'm not angry, I just don't understand but if you need time I'll give you time"
"We can still be friends"
"Yeah, sure"
"You probaby want your shirt back."
"Keep it for you its yours. I love you"
"I love you too." I give her a hug and kiss her forehead leaving to start a new life as friends again
FEEDBACK PLEASE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:32 pm

WHAT THEY ARE JUST FRIEND!! NO you two belong to be together!!!! I can't believe that she tried to commit suicide :jawdrop: i wasn't expecting that to happen...I thought that like the guy came after her again or something like that for telling the police more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>aaawwww...not what I had planned...*pouts*

hee hee... :ph34r: </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:40 am

Oh man ... I so thought and wanted them to get back together again. This is some rocky relationship they have going on. I think they'll get together for good one day ... I'm still holding out for that. Gotta have faith!

Great work!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:44 pm

:o she tried to commit suicide! :( I suppose when the time is rite then they'l get back together though. Im glad she is kinda ok :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:55 pm

ok first of all no one should ever commit suicude over a boyfriend or girlfriend. that is jsut crazy talk. secondly i dont see this just friends thing working but only time will tell i guess! more please!!!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:40 pm

This Chapter is gonna be short but Ch. 28 will be long and sets up for the rest of the story
Chapter 27
Too Hard Nov. 28th

I've been trying to just be friends with Justin its just too hard. Theres times where I look at him and I just want things to go back to the way things were. And then I just want to hurt him for the pain he causes me. I've talked to Lynn about it, she doesn't know what to tell me which I understand hell I can't explain the way I'm feeling. Lynn and Paul invited me over for Thanksgiving and I said I go so I'm on my over there now
"Hey J"
"hey"
"Trace"
"Hey K wanna watch?"
"What?"
"Football"
"Sure why not" The only place to sit was next to justin so as I go sit next to him I become stiff and nervous.
"K when did you get here?" Lynn asks
"Not long ago, did you need any help?"
"No thanks sweetie"
"are you sure"
"yeah" It didn't take me long to become drowsy since I didn't want to leave home for a nap I decided to take a nap there I lean over and lay my head on Justins chest
"Tired K"
"A little, could you wake me up in an hour?"
"alright" He starts to play with my hair knowing that it makes me fall asleep. It felt so good bieng in his arms, I could've stayed there forever not having a care in the world. It was just me and him and the love we share between eachother.

Okay this is shorter than I thought so I'll give you a preview for next chapter.
Someone from the past comes back into Justins life turning everything upside down. And Kerri finally gets out how she feels about Justin. Will they get back together the next chapter? You'll have to wait and see. :lol:
FEEDBACK PLEASE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:31 pm

awww thats sooo sweet the way he was twirling with her hair to put her to sleep :wub: they need to get back together :nod: more please

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:06 pm

man! you tease!! i need that next chapter!!!!! but that one was a good one- i love it when someone either plays with my hair or rubs my head while sleeping!!!! whew glad to know im not the only one!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:13 am

I love the hair twirling, too! You are a tease! I have to know if they are going to get back together! I wonder who this person from the past is going to be? :thinking:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:03 pm

Chapter 28
A New Experience Dec. 15
Newly single you think I'd be enjoying it, but I'm not. K and I hardly talk it was just way too hard on both of us. I didn't think htis was going to be easy for me, but I sure as hell didn't think it be this hard. Trace and I go out every night I get drunk, come home and wake up with a hangover just to do i over again. This is the hardest experience of my life, everyone is extremely concerned about me I've told them I'm fine but they don't believe me, hell I don't beleve me. Its not like me to drink this much, maybe I'm depressed. I don't know but I need to get ready cause well I'm going out once again.
When we get to the club the first person I notice is Britney. My immediate reaction is to leave, but I've already lost Trace now I'm stuck. I move over to the bar and she comes over to me.
"Hey J, whats up?"
"Not much, you?" I mumble
"Same so you come alone?"
"Trace is here to"
"Your partner in crime, so do you wanna dance?"
"Sure" I don't really know why I'm gonna dance with her, maybe if I do she'll leave me alone. She puts her back against my chest and starts to grind her hips. I start to day dream about all the times Kerri and I've had together. I close my eyes and imagine Kerri, her lips traveling up my neck to my lips. She's making me hot I want Kerri now, I need Kerri now. I walk out the door and within 3 minutes were at my house shedding our clothes.
___Next Morning_____
I wake up and look to the left of me to see Kerri. I look to the right to see no one
"Kerri, why are you up?"
"I've been up. I got here this morning to talk to you."
"About what?" I ask heading to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.
"Us, but you've moved on" As I finish brushing my teeth I'm confused 'moved on, what the hell is she talking about?'
"I haven't moved on, we made love last night baby."
"No Justin you slept with Britney" She moves over to me
"Look Justin I already know. You're sorry, you thought it was me"
"No baby I know it was you. I felt you, your lips, touch, everything"
"Well it wasn't me. Are you guys back together?"
"No we never will"
"What makes you so sure?"
"Because I'm not in love with you, I'll wait forever for you."
"Forever huh?"
"Yes forever"
"Don't say that I mean for you to wait forever you wouldn't have slept with Britney last night"
"It was a mistake"
"You know Justin, I forgive you for sleeping with her. But I don't know if I can forgive you for leaving me at the time I needed you most."
"I'm sorry Kerri I am, please forgive me I'll do whatever it takes"
"What I need right now is"
"Is what Kerri?"
"I don't even know what I want. I want us to get back together, but when your ready. And right now your not ready and I understand"
"No baby I'm ready I need you I miss you"
"Your not ready you need sometime to figure things out. Here I wrote you his letter. Bye" She gives me a hug and leaves me sitting on the bed with her letter.

Dear Justin
[I]
This feels kinda weird me writing you a letter. Like junior high. Anyways thats not why I'm writing you this leter. I know your confused about us and how I'm feeling so this letter should help you, or I hope will help you. I'm confused about us and right now I feel as tough all my walls are cavin' in, and I can't stop my sufferin' you know I really hate to show that I've lost control. But Justin I cn't mend this torn state I'm in getting nothin in return what did I do to deserve the pain of this slow burn but I keep goin' right back to the one thing that I need to walk away from. Justin I don't know what it is that I need to walk away from. All I know is that I want you to have time to think about what you want for us. You'll alwys be in my heart and no one will ever take your place. I love you
Kerri[/I]
I fold the letter as I shed tears. I need to find Kerri before its too late.
FEEDBACK PLEASE
*LETTER CONTAINS EXCERPTS FROM WALK AWAY PERFORMED BY CHRISTINA AGUILERA

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I haven't had much of a chance to read but I'll be back! :ph34r: </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:22 pm

I love Walk Away so that was a major plus :thumbup: Justin how could you of slept with Brit? are you stupid or something? seriously errr guys make me so angry! ya know look at that girl your getting your freak on with seriously.... don't leave him!! ahhhhh i need more!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:50 pm

<span style='color:purple'>ok...Justin needs a slap...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:53 pm

:stupidme: :stupidme: ... Take that Justin! Gosh, he needs to get himself together and stop drinking so much. You know it's bad when you're so drunk you can't figure out who you're sleeping with.

I loved how you incorporated "Walk Away." I love that song and I loved the stripper man who danced during that song when I saw her in concert!

Great work!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:24 pm

ughhh he annoys me! How cud he sleep with brit?
wel he better mend things with kerri <_<

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:11 pm

men are pigs! its just a matter of finding the right pig for your pigpen. more!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:13 pm

Chapter 29
Surprise Dec. 24th
Tonights Chirstmas Eve and Lynn and Paul are having a party. I don't know whose all going to be there I'm just happy to spend Chiristmas with others and not alone. I haven't heard from Justin since the 15th. I really hope he's thinking about what he wants I know now what I want and the thing that I needed to walk away from. I needed to walk away from lonliness and fear of letting Justin love me, I love him, I need him now I can only hope tht he feels the same way. Well its time for me to head over to Lynn's for the party
"Hey Paul"
"Hey Kerri how are you?"
"I'm good, you?"
"I've been alright" We go into the kitchen to see Lynn talking with Justin and Trace.
"Kerri I'm glad you could make it" Lynn walks over to me giving me a brief hug, followed by Trace then Justin comes over.
"We need to talk" he whispers in my ear
"The food is ready" We sit at the table Paul, Lynn, and myself on oneside and Trace and Justin on the other. We started to remember old times and it was cool until Trace mentioned prom night
"Hey J remember when you and Kerri had sex on prom?" Trace blurts out Lynn chokes on her drink and Paul just coughs
"You guys had sex on prom?" Lynn asks Justin nods his head as I sit back in embrrasement. Trace quickly changes the topic much to my delight. After eating we head to the living room. Everyone became drowsy and headed off to bed while I fell asleep on the couch when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.
"hmm"
"get up, we need to talk" I wake up and Justin grabs my hand as we head outside
"Justin its cold out here"
"Here lets take the car" We go back to the car and he starts to drive
"Where we going?"
"I don't know some place to talk" He decides on a park thats not far from the house
"Theres a jacket in the backseat for you" I grab the jacket and get out the car. He grabs my hand as we walk the pathway of the park
"I though that we needed to talk"
"I read your letter. I've thought about everything since we broke up." We stop and sit at a bench and he turns and looks at me.
"Look Kerri all I know is that I love you with all my heart. I don't need time to think about what I want or who I want; I want you and only you." A single tear drops from his eyes which in turns makes me cry. He wipes the tears from my eyes
"really J? you want me?"
"Yes baby, do you want me?"
"Yes"
"Are you sure? Cause this ime I'm not leaving you baby"
"I don't ever want you to leave me again" He moves his lips on mines slipping his tonge in my mouth.
"Lets go" The ride to my house was silent. When we got there we head to my room and he starts kissing me again. He pulls my shirt up and kisses my neck, down my chest and to my stomach Then he makes his wa bck up his hands reaching behind me unhooking my bra. I became a little tense, self concious He moves his lips to my ears
"don't be shy baby" He continues his trail fo kisses going to my breast kissing all around them before taking my left nipple into his mouth. He repeats the smae process with my right breast. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down my legs. He moves me over to the bed laying me down, HIs hands travel up my legs to my inner thighs and further up. I flip us over so I'm on top and take off his shirt. I kiss donw his chest ot his stomach I lick down his chest and happy trail. I unbutton is pants and pull them off. I start to grind my hips and groans escapehis lips. He flips us back over and takes off my panties. He quickly sheds his boxers and crawls between my legs. He entrs me slowly and we both let out a sigh
"God I've missed you so much baby" Justin cooes in my ear
"me too" As he continues going I feel my climax coming. It doesn't take long for the both of us to climax, he collapses on top of me. After we both catch our breath he pulls out of me and rolls on his back. I lay my head on his chest and he plays with my hair
"Kerri, I know we just got back together but would you move out to L.A?"
"yeah I will"
"Really?"
"yep I don't want to be apart from you."
"I kow the feeling. Merry Christmas baby"
"merry christmas"
FEEDBACK PLEASE

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:09 pm

now that is what i call making up!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:38 pm

<span style='color:purple'>woohoo!!! MOre please??</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:23 am

That was some hot holiday lovin'! Woo-hoo ... I'll take that any day of the year!

"Hey J remember when you and Kerri had sex on prom?" Trace blurts out Lynn chokes on her drink and Paul just coughs

-- Way to go Trace! Is there anything else you need to tell his parents? I loved that part!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:21 pm

yay they are back together!
:lol: How the hell does trace manage to slip out while at the dinner table about justin and kerri having sex on prom night?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:55 pm

omg i loved that chapter! it was the best!!

Oh man when i read that i was laughing so hard! a very good distraction from my work :nod: lol

and thats the best way to make up... :nod: i need more though!!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:28 pm

Chapter 30
Christmas Present Dec. 25th
When I wake up Justin is still sleeping next to me his right arm draped over my waist. I move his arm grabbing his shirt pulling it over my head going to the chair that looks out the window. I'm still in a daze about everything that happened last night, I'm happy were back together it feels right. I look back to Justin to see him start to stir and I smile he's so cute when he's sleeping. He opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles. He walks over to me
"stand up baby" I stand up and he sits in the chair pulling me down on his lap
"you're up early"
"Its Christmas tradition"
"speaking of Christmas I need to go home and get your gift"
"okay" I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower
"I'll be back soon"
"bye" I take my shower and then afterwards decide to mke some breakfast hmm I think some french toast sounds good. I start to cook when I hear the front door open
"Kerri?'
"I'm in the kitchen J" He walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist
"making me some breakfast"
"no making me some breakfast, but I guess you can have some to" I say smiling
"nice to know you care about me baby"
"all the time"
"Well you can open your gift later"
"J you shouldn't have I didn't get you anything"
"thats okay baby. My gift can be you cooking breakfast."
"are you sure?"
"you can always ive me something else" He says wiggiling his eyebrows I look at him with a cocked eyebrow
"like what?"
"Oh I don't know have a little shower or bath fun" He replies wiggiling his eyebrows again
"really thats what you want?"
"yeah" I move over to him and lean to whisper in his ear
"then use your hand" I say seductively I move back to the stove a smile plastered on my lips
"okay I'll remember that next time you want some"
"I'm not as horny as you"
"thats okay I'll make you horny. THen I'll tell you to use your fingers" He walks behind me kissing the back of my neck, knowing that it makes me hot! God I love this man!

Sorry to say but the story is almost over
FEEDBACK

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:51 am

"yeah" I move over to him and lean to whisper in his ear
"then use your hand" I say seductively I move back to the stove a smile plastered on my lips

Hehehehe! That was great!

I'm sorry that the story is almost over, but I hope that you plan on writing another one! This one has been a lot of fun to read! :D

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:38 pm

:lol: haha keep him waiting girl

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:04 pm

haha i loved that...always make the man wait...thats my motto...well then surprise him when he least expects it lol

More please?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:50 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...to funny! Na na na na na!!!</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:23 pm

men should wait damnit! i mean women wait on men all the time, we wait for them to grow up, we wait for them to be sweet, damnit we wait for them to learn how to please a woman. its time they wait!!! :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:49 pm

peak a boo

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:46 pm

I see you!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:03 pm

Chapter 31
My Birthday Gift Jan. 31
Its my birthday today. I really don't want to do anything but spend time with Kerri. Theres nothing I want more than to spend the rest of my life with her its perfect shes perfect. I thought about proposing to her today but I don't want her to feel overwhelmed with us just getting back together and her moving in with me.
"happy birthday J" I hear her whisper in my er
"why thank you baby come here" She comes and sits on my lap and I give her a kiss.
"What do you wanna do?"
"be with you thats all"
"okay" she sighs getting up I follow her and turn her back against the wall. I kiss her lips then her neck. I pull my lips off her neck and take off her shirt kissing down her stomach to below her belly button. I move yp to her face and look at her
"we can't do this"
'"what?! why not?"
"because from now on your suppose to use your fingers" I say walking into the bathroom
"okay you just remeber that pay backs a bit**"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I didn't get to spend the whole day with Kerri they guys and I went out. They helped me pick out an engagement ring now I'm at home but I don't see Kerri. I go up to the room to see her pajamas on the bed and then I hear her singing in the bathroom.
"hey I'm home"
"have fun?"
"yeah "
"could you get me a towel" She steps out the tub and I try my hardest not to get excited
"uh here. and thats not going to work." Hell yeah this is working on me
"what are you talking about?'
"you know excactly what I'm talking about"
"if you say so" She walks into the bedroom putting her pajamas on before we head downstairs. she sits on the couch and flips the t.v on looking for a movie. We decide on watching The Ring and by the end of the movie she was in my arms where she belongs.
"K it wasn't that scary"
"bullsh** I felt you jump a couple of times"
"that was only because of you" She begins laughing which causes me to laugh
"sure blame me, stay here" She gets up and go upstairs. Soon she calls me upstairs and shes dressed in lingerie. I close the door behind me and start to take off my shirt
"nope, let me" she walks over to me removing my shirt then my pants. I reach out to touch her
"no touching"
"you have to be kidding me"
"nope" She leads me to the bed and tells me to close my eyes I do as told
"remember what you did to me this morning?" She ask grinding on top of me
"I....I was only playing K"
"Well this is your pay back, have fun using your hand" I open my eyes and pull her back on top of me
"Oh hell no."
"only because its your birthday, but don't think you'll be getting any any other time."
"okay" Soon were having are night full of bliss.
FEEDBACK PLEASE

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:25 pm

well my my isnt she the lil tease! you get it girl!!!`

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:56 pm

shes a fiest one i like her :nod: more please i gotta find out more about this engagement

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:51 pm

<span style='color:purple'>na na na na na!!!!!

LMAO... :P </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:56 pm

Peek a boo

I see you!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:24 pm

What a tease! Ha! It's what J deserves! I want an engagement!

More please!

Return to “Fan Fiction”