Fan Fic

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:43 pm

Chapter 32 In Love
April 3, 2003
its our anniversary today, and now we both know that were meant to be together and now that we are nothing is going to change that. We want to have a baby, well Justin does. I'm not ready for that though. I honestly don't think he is either. He's been a little scared lately that I might leave him which I don't know why
"K where ya going?"
"In the kitchen" He comes and wraps his arms around my waist
"baby you need to go get dressed"
"for what?' Too late hes gone

I change into the halter black mini dress along with my black heels making the decision to wear my hair down. I walk downstairs to see Justin in a black tuxedo and tie I look down to his feet to see if he's wearing tennis shoes but he has on dress shoes
"you look beautiful K"
"thanks you don't look to bad yourself" He takes me to a hotel room and has me close my eyes before walking in. When he opens the door and lets me in the room is covered with candles, and the bed with rose petals
"this is so beautiful J" He starts blushing briefly then we sit down and eat.
After eating he tells me to change into the bathing suit thats in the bathroom. As I go in there I see a black bikini I quickly change and walk to the pool area to see Justin waiting in the water.
"aren't ya gonna come in?"
"no thats okay I'll just watch you"
"but baby, please" He says giving me his puppy dog face now who can resists that
"fine" I get into the water and he swims over to me
"I love you Kerri"
"I love you too" He looks at me his lips inching closer and closer to mines. just as my aniticipation was building up and his lips are getting ready to touch mines he splashes me with water.
"Justin Randall I'm gonna hurt you" I say swimming after him. He gets out the poola dn runs before I can catch him. I get out and sit on the edge of the pool waiting for him. Soon I hear something come over the intercom.
"Kerri I love you with all my heart. Your my mind, body, and soul. Without you I would be nothing" I look around to see Justin standing there. He comes over to me and stands me up. He gets down on one knee and pulls out a diamond ring
"Kerri Marie Smith will you marry me?"

"yes Justin"
FEEDBACK PLEASE

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:44 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*SQUEAL*

YAY!!!!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:47 pm

awww they are gonna get married :wub: so cute!! that wasn't nice of him to splash her though...MORE PLEASE?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:23 pm

awwww!!! they are getting married!!!!! congrats!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:42 pm

Yay! They're gonna get married and have a lotta babies and la dee da all the way home. I liked his proposal, but he did the typical boy thing and splash her while in the pool. Guys never grow up. They still poke you when they like you just like they did in the third grade.

:P

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:20 pm

thanks for the feedback here are the last three chapters

Chapter 33 Telling my Mom April 5, 2003
Well were in Memphis to tell my mom that were getting maried. I couldn't wait, hell I can't wait to marry Kerri. I'd do it tomorrow if we had the chance
"Justin Kerri over here!" I hear my mom yell we walk over to her giving her hugs. We go out to the car see my dad along with my grandma and grandpa. We greet eachother briefly before heading to the house.
"well guys we're getting married" Everyone gasps quickly before flooding us with congratulations and the ladies have already started the planning. When we make it home my mom and grandma take Kerri into the kitchen so they can begin the planning while myself, my dad and grandpa go to the living room to talk.
"you have found the right girl?" My grandpa asks
"yeah I have grandpa"
"well I'm happy for you I like Kerri"
"me too and if thats the girl of your dreams I want you to be happy."
"Were both proud of you Justin. Treat her right"
"thanks and I will"
"okay" We hug briefly then head to the kitchen with the ladies

Chapter 34 The Night Before The Wedding April 2, 2004
Tomorrows the bid day. I'll offically become Mrs. Kerri Timberlake, but I am a little nervous though. I keep having this dream of Justin changing his mind at the alter, and as if that wasn't enough its storming. I hear a knock at the door so I go open it
"J what are you doing?"
"Its storming and i know you don't like storms"
"I'm okay plus it bad luck to see the bride before the wedding or something like that" I laugh, We go sit on the bed and he looks me in the eye
"not for us. NOthing can tear us apart. I love you and you love me"
"if you say so"
"I know so now lets go to sleep"
"A little pushy" I say laying down. He wraps his arms around my waist
"I'll leave before you wake up so i don't see you in the dress"
"okay good night"
"night"
~~~The Wedding April 3, 2004~~~~~
Its here todays the day who would of thought I would've been the first one to get married. I've never been so nervous in my life. As I stand in the church I hear the song start to pay and the church doors open. As she walks down the aile my heart starts pounding. Shes in her white dress her face and eyes glowing. I smile at her and she returns the gesture.
"I Justin Timberlake take Kerri Smith to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to love, cherish, and obey her till death do us part."
"I Kerri Smith take Justin Timberlake to be my lawfully wedded husband. I promise to love, cherish and obey him till death do us part" She finishes her vow as a tear drops from her eyes.
" with the power invested in me by God I now promounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Igo to her and give her a quick kiss. I whisper to her that I love her and we head out the church going to the reception.
"we're married baby" I say
"I know can you believe it"
"yeah I've always wanted to marry you"
"aww your so sweet. Well I didn't always want to marry you" She says laughing
"well first thing tomorrow we'll get a divorce. I need the sex first" I say laughing
"okay tomorrow" She says laughing I pull her into a hug
"I love you Mrs. Timberlake"
"I love you Mr. Timberlake now lets go party I want some cake"
"I know what you mean"

Chapter 35 Pregnant May 1 2004
Justin and I went on our honeymoon April 14th. It was great because we spent the rest of April in Maui. When we got back, I began to realize that I had missed my period. Lynn was with me when I took the pregnancy test and well I'm pregnant. I need to find a way to tell Justin
"hey baby" he says giving me a kiss
"hey whats up?"
"not much you?"
"I was gonna take a nap, wanna join?"
"sure" We go into the bedroom and I lay my head on his chest
"J?"
"yes baby"
"I'm pregnant" I whisper. I look up at him to see him smiling
"were gonna have a baby?"
"yep"
"a little Timberlake. I love you" He says kissing the top of my head
"so your not mad?"
"of course not. Were well your having a baby. I'm gonna be a daddy, your gonna be a mommy"
"I guess so"
Epilogue
Kerri's 3 months pregnant and were still going strong. Everytime I look at her I fall in love all over again. I know she feel she same way, and the good thing is even though were married were still friends, Best Friends and thats whats important. I guess there nothing wrong with being in love with your best friend.
FEEDBACK PLEASE
p.s tell me if you want a sequel

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:09 pm

<span style='color:purple'>and they lived happily ever after...right???</span>

hee hee :ph34r:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:23 am

Aww, that was such a sweet ending. They got married and a baby on the way! I love their playfulness and how happy they make each other.

Great work on this story. I love fanfic ... so <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>YES I WANT A SEQUEL!</span></span></span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:06 pm

talk about a fairytale ending!! wedding, baby, justin- i mean what else could you ask for

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:16 pm

awww they got married and are gonna have a baby! :wub: How much more perfect could it get?? ahhh soo cute! YES i want a sequel!! :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:23 pm

:wub: how sweet!
A very happy ending, a sequel wud b nice :D

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:08 pm

okay I decided to post the sequel in here so here's chapter one of:
Till Death do us part? or Forever?

The last time I left you off Kerri was three months pregnant and we were married. Well now its Dec. 15 2006 and we have a baby girl named Allison whose two. Things started off great. Happily married and everything but then it started to take a turn for the worse. We started working on the ne NSYNC album, which meant late night at the studios and sure I went out some nights and it was that one night that changed everything between us. It was a friday night at a club, I had some drinks and started dancing with this girl. It was innocent not even touching eachother, then she started to move closer the dancing became dirty and soon she was rubbing her hands on my chest, to my abs, and futher down. Then it was at her hotel room and we had sex. The biggest mistake of my life, I knew that if Kerri found out she would leave me but she didn't. Ever since that night I haven't drank. But things are still different the trusht isn't there anymore and things don't get any better. Like now me and the guys have just came back from promoting in Europe. Johnny felt we should release the album ther first. Three weeks of promotion and now were back in the states. When I get home its 2:00 a.m No ones up so I quietly make my way upstairs my first stop to Allisons room. Looks just like Kerri, I walk over to her kissing her forehead she stirs a little so I quickly leave heading to Kerri adn mines room. I was expecting her to be sleep but she wasn't wide awake watching t.v.
"hey"
"hi" she whispers not even looking at me. I take my shirt off along with my pants and get in bed
"your mom wants to know if we're gonna spend Christmas in Tenneesse."
"do you want to?"
"it doesn't matter to me"
"well I was thinking that me, you and Allison could spend it together"
"thats fine I'm going to bed"
"good-night I love you"
I tell her I love her in hopes of her saying it back to me. In hopes of her letting me touch her again, hold her again, she could trust me again and our relationship could get back to a loving one. One day she'll come around.

I wasn't asleep for thrity minutes when I felt someone tap on my waist. I look over to see Allison
"whats wrong baby?"
"noting I seep with you and mommy"
"come on" I lift her up placing her between Kerri and myself. I sing her a song before she falls asleep. I kiss her forehead and get out of bed going downstairs. I sit on the ocuch and feel the tears buld up in my eyes. Soon there falling freely and I don't bother to wipe them. I've really f***** up this time I don't know if I can fix this
"Justin what are you doing?"
"nothing I was just thinking about some things."
"like what?" She moves and stands infront of me
"how I'm so sorry for hurting you baby. I f***** up and I know it. I just want to fix things" My head falls to her stomach as I continue to cry. She rubs her hands throught my curls
"shh you'll wake up Allison" She pulls my head back and kneels infront of me. She moves her lips to mine brushing them lightly
"what do I do Kerri to fix it?" She gets up and sits next to me on the couch
"thats it Justin you can't fix it. You shouldn't have cheated in the first place"
"I'm sorry baby I really am"
"you weren't sorry when you did it"
"yes I was"
"if you were you wouldn't have cheated. Nothing ill change the fact that you cheated."
"I know" I whisper softly
"well we should probably go to bed"
"you go ahead I'm gonna stay down here for awhile"
"okay don't stay up too lone" She walks over to me kissing m lips
"I won't I love you"
"good-night" She walks up the stairs and five minutes later I'm passed out on the couch.
FEEDBACK PLEASE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:41 pm

JUSTIN RANDALL how could you cheat on your wife? Especially when you have a daughter...men are real pigs sometimes :no: And she only did it probably to go around bragging her to friends that she f*cked justin....you really screwed up big time justin...i wanna see how you try n fix this man....not gonna be easy...ahh more please?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:34 pm

<span style='color:purple'>MEN!!!!
*throws hands in the air*</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:12 am

WOW JUSTIN ... you really f**cked this one up. I hope that he can get his relationship back on track. How could he do that to his wife and daughter??? So disrespectful! Urgh, he's making me seriously angry!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:26 pm

Ok I know im new here but i read the story and its really good.

All i gotta say for the last chapter is MEN you cant leave them alone for 1minute cuz you never know what they will do!! MORE PLZ?

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:34 pm

soz i haven't left feedback earlier, wow i didn't think he wud ever cheat on her, he is suffering now for what he has done, i hope they sort things out

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 pm

sorry for the lack of updates but its almost semester for school so the homework has been piled on but thanks for the feedback
Chapter 2 Dec. 16
Justin didn't come to bed last night. He stayed on the couch and then he left this morning with Allison to the park and zoo. That gives me sometime to myself which is something I desperately need. Obviously things aren't the same anymore he cheated on me, then he couldn't even tell me to my face, the girl he cheated with Jessica called and left a message on the answering machine. When I played it for him he really had no choice but to admit it, when he confessed I was stunned, my breathing became shallow and short it was unreal; I wanted to leave him but we have a daughter. I want her to grow up in a happy family filled with love. I took sometime to myself and I began the realiziation while I was away tht we got married to soon, too young. We should've waited but its a little to late now; now we have to work it out. I just don't know if we can
"mommy" I walk downstairs to see Justin and Allison
"what baby" I pick her up and she starts elling me about her day. Eventually she becomes restless and I lay her down for a nap. I walk back downstairs to see JUstin in a black wife beater. I look at his face, those piercing blue eyes staring at me, then down to his chest and arms. Have I missed snuggling with him his strong arms wrapped around my body him bringing me closer to his chest. His lips slightly brushing my neck, I look down at his hands; I miss the way he would grap my hips, I've missed it all his touch, scent, but above all his love. My thoughts were brokedn when Lynn and Paul come in
"hey guys"
"hi mom dad" Justin gives them a hug and I follow
"wheres Allision?" Paul asks
"sleeping, well I'm gonna run to the store"
"o.k. sweetie see you when you get back"
"does anyone want anything?"
"could you et me some sunflower seeds"
"no problem Justin, bye" Thank-god because he was making me hot just sitting there. What harm would it do if we had sex just once? Because I need him more than anything else.

9:00p.m.
Finally this night is over. Lynn and Pual are asleep and so is Allison. Now i can have Justin. I walk into the bedroom where Justin is sitting on the edge of the bed. I close the door and lock it, fighting the urge to jump on him right now. I go to the bed and sit behind him and slowly begin to massage his shoulders
"mmm that feels good baby" He sighs I stop my movement and tu on he bottom of his wife beater pulling it over his head. Then I go back to given him a massage. After I'm done I stand up and move to the bathroom to freshen up . Once I get out and shut the door he comes and stands infront of me
"thank-you for the massage"
"no problem" He kisses my forehed, then both my cheeks, and then my lips. when I open my mouth he slips his tongue in and we kiss passionately for awhile when he pulls away he stares at me.
"Kerri baby can I touch you?"
"please do" His hands latch on to my hips befoe making there way to the hem of my shirt pulling it u. Then he quickly moves to my stomack kissing it as his hands work on the butto of my jeans then the zipper. He pulls my pant down my legs and stands back up
"you don't know how long I've wanted this" he whisperes
"me too J so babd" He leads me to the bed and we have our first night of bliss in a long time. It felt so right that afterwards to have him pull me close to his body and hold me telling me how everythings gonna be alright and he loves me was magical and right.
FEEDBACK PLEASE

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:58 pm

Great chapter. I dont know how she forgot Justin but im glad its working out again. More plz!!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:38 pm

<span style='color:purple'>damn him for being so sexy...hmph</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:20 pm

I agree with Tendertoes ... DAMN Justin for being so sexy. He's too sexy to resist. Urgggggggggggg!

Good work and concentrate on your schoolwork. I don't want my begging for more of this story to cause you to do poorly in your classes. Can't have that guilt hanging over me for the rest of my life. :lol:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:59 pm

sorry for the lack of updates thanks for all the feedback
Chapter 3 Dec. 17
I wake up with Kerri wrapped in my arms. Last night was magical, it felt so right, I think Kerri is almost to the point where she can forgive me. I know it'll be awhile before I can earn her trut back. I hear our bedroom door open and Allison alk in
"daddy" she whispers
"what's wrong baby?" I hear her start to cry and get out of bed and pick her up
"honey whats wrong?"
"I wet bed"
"alright" We go into her bedroom and start to chnge her sheets
"I bad girl" I kneel infront of her and wipe her tears
"no your not, everythings fine. I love you"
"I wub you too" She kisses my cheek and Kerri comes in the room
"Whats wrong?"
"Allison wet the bed"
"I sooy mommy"
"its okay sweetie I'll run you a bath."
"excited for Christmas?"
"uh huh"
"you wanna go see Santa?"
"reaay? promise?"
"I promise we'll go today" She starts to smile and bounce on the bed. I start to tickle her as she laughs
"okay Allison"
"I coming mommy" I finish with her sheets an sart to take her shees to the laundry room. Kerri comes in and sits on the dryer as my mom handles Allison
"we need to talk"
"okay"
"um..its about us, ell last night"
"alright"
"I want you to know I don't regretwhat happened....and that I forgive you for cheating on me" She jumps off the dryer and gives me a hug She looks up at me and whispers
"I love you"
"I love you too" Allison runs into the room
"I ready daddy come on"
"not yet sweetie I have to get ready and you need some breakfast"
"fine" she huffs walking out the room and I start to laugh
"where you guys going?"
"to see Santa"
"really?"
"yeah, she hasn't gone already?'
"no"
"good, do you wanna come?"
"sure why not, I'll go take a shower"
"don't take all the hot water K" I say laughing
"I will" She runs out the room and I chase her, tackling her on th bed and tickling her
"Okay J....I won't... your gonna make me pee"
"alright now get in th shower, you stink" She rolls her eyes and heads into th bathroom. I smile to myself and walk downstairs.
FEEDBACK PLEASE

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:44 pm

Great Chapter. Im really glad she forgot him for cheating on her. Justin sounds so cute with Allison. More plz??

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:11 am

Aww, I love Justin interacting with kids. He does sound really cute with Allison.

Good update .. keep them coming! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:04 am

awww Allison sounds soo cute!! ahh lil kids and the way they talk is so darn cute! lol....she forgives him after one night of bliss?? interesting...i don't kno if i could do that but who knows lol more please!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:45 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 4 Dec. 18
You know how yesterday I told Justin I forgave him. I just don't know, he seemed so happy that I didn't want to hurt him. I'm just confused on what I want, but...
"mommy t.v" I turn the t.v. to Blue's Clues as I play with Allisons hair. I've made matters worse with Justin than they needed to be, now I have to fix it.
"Kerri did you want some breakfast?"
"no thanks Lynn"
"okay honey, Allison come eat."
"okay" I walk into the dinning room and put Allison in her high chair
"Lynn can I talk to you"
"sure honey whats wrong?"
"yesterday I told Justin that I forgave him for cheating on me"
"okay"
"but I don't think I have, or that I can. I didn't want to tell him and break his heart."
"sweetie you hae to tell him the truth"
"I know, after Christmas, I don't want to ruin the holiday"
"make sure you tell him. I'm gonna take a shower."
"okay"
"mommy?"
"yes honey?"
"I get doggie"
"maybe" She starts smiling and I shake my head laughing slightly
"you wanna play mommy?"
"after your bath"
"I ready for bath" We go into my room and I start to run the water for her bath. I hear footsteps come inot the bedroom and the Allison
"J.C"
"hey Al" I turn to see J.C. holding Allison coming into the bathroom
"what's up C?"
"not much, you?"
"the same"
"girl you need to get out more"
"where to?"
"I don't know"
"J.C. I stay wifh you"
"only if your mommy and daddy say its okay"
"Mommy?"
"sure honey, the bath's ready" I grab Allison fro J.C. taking her clothes off and setting her in the tub
"who told you, you can get a dog?"
"daddy, he say small doggie"
"maybe for Christmas"
"me, you, granny, pa, and J.C. play game"
"what kind of game?"
"uh" She shrugs her shoulders
"we'll think of something" I wash her body and hiar. I grab a towel wrapping it arond her lifting her out the tub. I get her dressd quickly and she runs down stairs
"walk Allison" She huffs and begins to walk down the rest of the stairs. Soon I follow to see Justin talking with J.C. I smile at him and go play with Allison
"cards mommy"
"okay lets play gold fish"
"granny, pa come on" Lynn and Paul come to the table to play. Paul helps Allison out, so I deal five cards to Lynn
"I win Pa! daddy I win"
"thats good baby, J.C. is ready"
"okay lets go"
"wait wait Allison I need to pack your bag"
"hurry mommy" I pack her bag and hand it to J.C. I give Allison a hug and a kiss
"bye mommy I wuv you"
"I love you too"
"bye daddy, granny pa I wuv you" They all say I love you as J.C. and Allison leave. I sigh when I realize I need to tell Justin and face my problem.

Chapter 5 Dec. 17
My parents decided to go out for luch, which leaves K and I. Earlier I went to wrap my arms around her and her whole body tensed up I don't know, whats wrong with her, but I wish she would just tell me
"Kerri whats wrong?"
"nothing why?"
"your acting funny, just tell me"
"alright; um I lied to you Justin" I swallow hard as she continues talking
"I don' t forgive you for cheating on me, and I don't know that I ever will"
"I understand, I'll see if I can stay with someone else" I walk up to he bedroom and begin to pack my clothes and some other things
"I'll call so you know where I'll be"
"Justin you don't have to leave"
"yes I do, I just need you to tell me what you want. If you want a divorce just say it, instead of playing games with me" I try my hardest not to cry but it doesn't work
"I'm sorry for cheating on you Kerri, I truly am. I've tried to prove to you that it was a mistake. I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry" I walk out the door, our home and get inot the car. I pull out and head over to J.C's

"hey man come in" I walk in to see Allison sleeping on the couch
"she hasn't forgiving me for cheating on her, and she doesn't know if she can"
"I'm sorry dude, you can crash here for as long as you need. I'm leaving tomorow night anyways to see my family"
"thanks man, I'm gonna get some rest"
"alright" I head over to the guest room As soon as I lay down I'm fast asleep
Dec. 18
"daddy why you cry?"
"I'm o.k baby"
"dont cry daddy I wuv you"
"I know honey and I love you"
"mommy wuv you"
"I know honey"
"I sooy for wetting my bed"
"its not that honey, come on I need to take you home" I grab her bg and we head ut to the car. Once were safely in the car I hed out the drive way
"is granny and pa at home?"
"yes, they leave tonight"
"I go wifh em?"
"no your gonna stay here with me and mommy"
"we here" I sto the car and grab her bab then pull her out the car seat. I walk into the house to see Kerri sitting on the couch. Allison runs over to her and jumps on her lap
"mommy why you crying?"
"I don't know"
"daddy how come you and mommy crying"
"were both sad"
"was it somfuhing I did?"
"no honey" Kerri replis
"pease don't cry I wuv you mommy" I walk up to Allisons bedroom putting her bag down. I sit onthe chair and look at he picture of us on the dresser. We all went to Disney World; everyone was so happy and now I've messed everyting up with one mistake. One fu**ing mistake. Marriage life was suppose to be fun, we were gonna support eachother and now I've hurt her.
"daddy phone" I walk downstairs and grab the phone
"hello this is Justin"
"Justin its me Jessica"
"how did you get my phone number? Why are you calling?"
"I...well we have a baby"
FEEDBACK PLEASE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:03 pm

:jawdrop: UH OH! not only did he cheat on his wife but now he is going to have a baby with the woman he cheated on her with? What on earth did you do this time? Ahhh i need more to know what happens!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:13 pm

OH CRAPPERS .... s**t is really going to hit the fan when Kerri finds out that Justin got this girl pregnant and has a child. What a mess!

Can't wait for another update to see how the drama ensues!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:52 pm

Ok im back. Its Eminems Hott. Great chapter. I wonder whats going to happen between Justin,Kerri,and the other chick. More plz!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:16 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :freaked: Goodbye Justin.... :jawdrop:</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:31 pm

sorry for the wait, thanks for the feedback
Ch.6 Dec. 19th
Yesterday Justin scared me. He was talking on the phone then all the sudden he dropped it, of course I was worried so I ran to him and he started crying and told me he was sorry. I don't even know what to think, I can only pray that everyone's o.k.

Lynn and Paul left today, Allison had a fit. So after January she'll spend sometime with them in Memphis, I don't know what I'll do, probably stay here in LA whie Justin and the guys go on tour. I was talking to Chris and he seems to think that I should go with them on tour so Justin and I can spend sometime together. Its a good idea but I need Justin to be honest with me, and then maybe we can actually get somewhere.

"Kerri can I talk to you?"

"Sure" I walk into the living room and sit next to Justin on the couch

"What did you want?"

"This isn't easy for me to say, but I want to be honest with you"

"I'd appreciate your honesty"

"O.k. I'm sorry for cheating on you and I will be for the rest of my life. I'll completely understand if you want a divorce. Yesterday Jessica called her...and..she's pregnant"

"Is it yours?"

"I don't know, I can only assume. I'm sorry for hurting you um..if you want the divorce just tell me." I stand up and walk up to the bedroom

"Kerri?"

"I need sometim alone Justin"

"I understand, I'll take Allison with me"

"Alright" I don't even know what to think. I wanted to yell, but I didn't have the voice. I wanted to cry, but I didn't want him to see my tears. I wanted him to be lying, I wish he never cheated, I wish we could go back to the way things were. I think I want a divorce......

Feedback Please

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:58 pm

<span style='color:purple'>She needs to hire a hitman and fix Mr. JT!!
What a shmuck!!!!!!!!
</span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:32 pm

Great chapter. I wonder if she can fogive him. I know i couldn't forgive him after i found out he has a child with another women. More plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:24 am

Oh Mister JT, why did it all have to go down like this? :angry: :( . Boys need to learn to keep it in their pants and then he wouldn't be facing a possible divorce.

I wonder what Kerri's going to say. I imagine it would be so hard to take back someone who cheated on you. As they say, once a cheater, always a cheater. :o

Return to “Fan Fiction”