Fate

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok I'm going to start the next one on here lol So tell me what you think... I hope ya'll like it... here goes... :D

Chapter 1

“Why does it rain every night we go to a club?â€￾
“You just have that kind of luck Kristenâ€￾ Stephanie laughed as she sat in the passenger’s seat and looked in the mirror, fixing her dirty blond, straight hair.
“There’s no use in you even trying to fix your hair, it’s going to get ruined as soon as we step out in the pouring rainâ€￾
“Well God Jen, you could have told me that before we leftâ€￾ Steph said sarcastically
“Um… it’s called common sense Hun,â€￾ Jen said from the back seat as she pulled her black curly hair into a clip.
Kristen took a deep breath as she parked the car, two blocks from the club, “Let’s make a run for itâ€￾
“It’s just water, it won’t kill youâ€￾ Steph laughed as she put her hair in a clip and opened her door
“It will when I spent an hour straightening my hairâ€￾ Jen said as she lit a cigarette
“That would be your own fault once again,â€￾ Steph said as she pulled the cigarette out of her mouth, “Come on Jenâ€￾
“What?â€￾ Jen rolled her eyes as Stephanie threw it out the window, “What are you doing those things are expensiveâ€￾
“Which is why you should quit. You’re gonna run in the rain with a cigarette? What the hell’s the point?â€￾
“I just want to smoke a cigarette Steph, what’s the big dealâ€￾
“It’s gross, and you’re stinking up the whole fricken carâ€￾
“We’re leavingâ€￾
“You have enough to worry about with your hair and the rain and now you’re going to add a cigarette to the list of problems?â€￾
“Alright, alright, let’s goâ€￾ Kristen said as the three of them got out of the car and ran to the club.
“Damn, do not tell me we’re going to have to wait in the line, in the damn rainâ€￾ Kristen said
“It’s waterâ€￾ Steph rolled her eyes as they continued walking towards the door, “Damn,â€￾ Steph said as her shoe fell off in a puddle. As she bent down to get it she felt someone bump into her, causing her to loose her balance. Two strong arms caught her before she hit the ground
“Sorryâ€￾ she looked up to see the tall blond haired guy in front of her
“No problem, my faultâ€￾ she said as she smiled at him
He returned the smile, “Oh no, it’s completely my faultâ€￾ he said as he helped her up, “I’ll see you aroundâ€￾
“C yaâ€￾ Stephanie said as they both walked their separate ways.
“Sorry ladies, the club is full to capacity,â€￾ the bouncer said as they were in front of him
“What?â€￾ Kristen asked, “Come on man, what’s three more?â€￾ she smiled
“I’m sorry, but there is no way around itâ€￾
“But dudeâ€￾ Steph began, “We just drove 30 minutes and we got stuck in the rain, and my shoe fell off in a puddleâ€￾ she said as she pointed to her shoe, “And we’ve had a really stressful week, and we just need some time…â€￾
The bouncer smiled, “I’m sorry, I’d let you in if I could, but there’s no wayâ€￾
“They’re with meâ€￾ the blond guy from before said as he walked over to them, “Come on… friendsâ€￾ he laughed slightly as the three girls followed him to the VIP entrance. “Just go up the stairsâ€￾
“Thanks a lotâ€￾ the girls said as Justin smiled and followed them up stairs
“Yeah, thanksâ€￾ Steph turned around
“No problem, now we’re evenâ€￾ he smiled as he put his arm on her lower back and guided her upstairs, “You have to get bracelets if you want to come back up, besides that, you can go anywhereâ€￾
“Thanks againâ€￾ they said as Justin nodded his head
“Wait, waitâ€￾ Justin said as he grabbed onto Steph’s arm as she began to walk away, “I didn’t get your nameâ€￾
“Stephanieâ€￾ she smiled as she held out her hand
“Justin…â€￾ he smiled as he took her hand in his
“Timberlakeâ€￾ she finished for him
“Yeah,â€￾ he said as he smiled and threw his head down
Stephanie laughed slightly, “Well it’s nice to meet you Justinâ€￾
“Wait, waitâ€￾ he smiled as he grabbed her arm again, “Can I get you a drink?â€￾
“Um… sureâ€￾ Steph smiled as she followed him to the bar area
“So Stephanie… Steph?â€￾
“Yeah, sureâ€￾ Steph laughed slightly as she sat down next to Justin and took a sip of her drink, “You get free drinks up here?â€￾ Justin laughed and nodded his head, “What, hold upâ€￾ she paused, “You seriously get free drinks? Like as much as you want?â€￾
Justin nodded his head and smiled, “As much as you wantâ€￾
“That’s awesomeâ€￾
“Yeah… awesomeâ€￾ Justin said sarcastically
“No seriously dude, they charge you like five bucks a pop downstairs, and now I know why so they can give all the important people free drinksâ€￾
“I… I don’t think I’d call myself importantâ€￾
“Sorry… very importantâ€￾ Stephanie smiled
Justin laughed, “There ya go, much better. So, do you want to dance?â€￾
“Oh I uh… I don’t danceâ€￾
“What?â€￾ Justin laughed, “Why do you come to a club if you don’t dance?â€￾
“To talk to my friends and meet new and exciting peopleâ€￾
Justin laughed and rolled his eyes, “Come onâ€￾ he said as he grabbed her arm
“No, no seriouslyâ€￾ Steph laughed as she was being pulled to the dance floor
“What? Do you not know how?â€￾
“Of course I know how to dance, I just…â€￾ Stephanie laughed, “This is embarrassingâ€￾
“Oh come onâ€￾ Justin smiled, “You can dance, everyone can dance,â€￾
“Everyone except me, seriouslyâ€￾ she laughed, “You’re like the best dancer in this place, and I’m by far the worstâ€￾
“Awwâ€￾ Justin laughed, “You think I’m the best dancer?â€￾
Stephanie laughed, “Shut upâ€￾ she said as she playfully punched his arm
“No, come onâ€￾ he said as he pulled her onto the floor, “I’ll make you look goodâ€￾
“Nooâ€￾ Steph whined, “Come on, you’re going to make me look like a foolâ€￾
“You’ll do that yourself,â€￾ Justin laughed as Steph’s mouth dropped, “I’m kidding I’m kiddingâ€￾ he said as he put his hands on her waist, “Just move with itâ€￾
“Dude, I need more drinks to do thisâ€￾ Stephanie laughed</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:39 pm

I'm so glad that you've got this new one up b/c it's great. I love the club vibe you've got going in this opening chapter.

Jen sounds like me with the hair straightening ... frizzy hair is a big no-no for me!

I wish Justin would scoop me up and take me to the V.I.P section. It'd be loads of fun.

Another great story and I can't wait to see where you take us with it! Yeah, this is going to be fun to read.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:49 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*Jumps up and down*
A new Sarah story...YAY!!!!!!
</span>
“I’ll make you look goodâ€￾

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...why does that line seem so realistic??
LOL...yay...more please :please:
</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:18 pm

this is good more :please:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:32 am

yay!!!! new fic!!!! so far so GREAT! more please!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:50 pm

Don't make the sick chick wait too long Sarah

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:53 pm

lol I'm waiting for Tash to update... that was the deal :P

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:27 pm

:yay: I was all sad that Best Friend's ended but now we got another one from you too sink our teeth into I'm all excited!! :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:36 pm

Im liking this fic already :D cant wait for more

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:53 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Almost ready Sarah???? I'll be ready in 15 minutes!!! :lol: </span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:46 pm

Tasha posted, now it is your turn Sarah I repeat, do not make the sick chick wait :nono:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:00 pm

Yay a new fan fic! :yay: If I had drove 30 min in the rain and they wouldn't of let me in the club I would of freaked out on them! Good thing Justin was there to save the day :nod: More more more!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:51 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok ok lol

Don't forget the feedback! Do I even have to remind you? :lol: :P

Chapter 2

“So do you want to go back to my place?â€￾
“And… do what exactly?â€￾
Justin laughed, “Well… what ever you want to do babyâ€￾
Steph laughed, “That was lameâ€￾
Justin smiled, “Well, we could… watch movies, get some food… maybe make out a littleâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “The first two sound goodâ€￾
“Cool, not the last?â€￾ he asked as Steph shook her head, “You’re sure?â€￾
“Positiveâ€￾
“Ok then, I guess I could deal with that, so are you coming?â€￾
“Sure, let me just go tell my friendsâ€￾ Steph said as looked for her friends, “Jen, Jen,â€￾ Steph said as she pulled her away from the kid she was dancing with, “Sorry, I’m gonna go back with Justinâ€￾
“You slutâ€￾
“No, noâ€￾ Steph laughed, “We’re just going to watch movies and stuffâ€￾
“Aww how cute, like a little sleepover?â€￾ she said sarcastically, “You’re a slutâ€￾
“Jen come on, you know I’m not going to do anythingâ€￾
“I’m kidding calm down, have fun slutâ€￾
“Bye Jenâ€￾ Steph said as she rolled her eyes and walked back to Justin
“All set?â€￾
“Let’s goâ€￾ Justin guided her by the small of her back and walked out of the club, “After youâ€￾
“Are you serious?â€￾ Steph asked as he smiled and nodded his head and Steph went into the limo
“You are easily entertained aren’t you?â€￾
“Oh yeahâ€￾ Steph laughed, “This is an amazing limoâ€￾
“Yeah, it’s pretty coolâ€￾
“So do you take it everywhere you go?’
“Nah, just where I have to make an entrance. I normally would drive to the club, but since I was hosting it, they hooked me upâ€￾
“You’re hosting it, and you’re leaving before it closes?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Justin laughed, “Shhâ€￾
“So what exactly does hosting entitle?â€￾
“Uh… nothing really, I just need to show upâ€￾
“So they use your name to get people to come?â€￾
“I… guess you could say thatâ€￾
‘Whoa, so all you do is show up and they send you this limoâ€￾
“Yupâ€￾
“Pretty good dealâ€￾
“Yeah, it thought soâ€￾ Justin smiled
“Do you get paid for it too?â€￾ Justin nodded his head, “What? How much do you get?â€￾
“5 grandâ€￾
“Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, you’re telling me, you show up at a club in a stretch limo and party all night and you get five thousand?â€￾ Justin laughed and nodded his head, “Whoa, I’m in the wrong businessâ€￾ she paused, “That’s so unfair, I don’t think there is anyway I could possibly make 5 grand in like 3 hours, and free drinksâ€￾
“Now, that’s not trueâ€￾ Justin smiled
“Oh no? What could I do?â€￾
“You could like… dance, I’m sure you’d make more than thatâ€￾
Steph laughed, “You’re forgetting the fact that I can’t dance, and I’m not a whore. Besides I doubt they make that muchâ€￾
“I… bet they doâ€￾ Justin smiled, “You could prostitute yourselfâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “I would NEVER make 5 grandâ€￾
“You never knowâ€￾ Justin smiled
“Yeah well, except the whole illegal thingâ€￾ she smiled, “And back to the not being a whoreâ€￾
“Well that’s not my faultâ€￾ Justin laughed, “Maybe if you were a whore you’d be making 5 grand a nightâ€￾
Steph laughed as she looked out the window, “Is this your house?â€￾
“Yup, we’re hereâ€￾ Justin said as they stepped out of the limo.
“Oh my God, it’s beautifulâ€￾ Steph stopped in the driveway
“Yeah, it’s even nicer inside, come onâ€￾ Justin smiled as he led her through the front door.
“It’s so pretty, I love it,â€￾ Steph paused as she followed Justin around the house, “It’s so homey, I didn’t think it would beâ€￾
“What do you mean?â€￾
“Well, I just thought it’d be all like fancy and proper, but I love itâ€￾
Justin smiled, “Well I’m glad you like itâ€￾ he said as he walked up the stairs and into his bedroom, “Ok what do you want to watch?â€￾ he asked as they looked at his movies.
“I don’t care, can I sit on your bed?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Justin laughed as he continued looking through the movies
“You’re bed is so comfyâ€￾
“Yeah, it isâ€￾ Justin smiled, “Did you see Ghost Ship?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“Yeah, me either, that ok?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Steph said as Justin put the movie in and jumped on the bed
“So, I heard this is scary, you ready?â€￾ Justin smiled
“I am the biggest wuss, you don’t even knowâ€￾
“Don’t worryâ€￾ Justin smiled as he put his arm around her, “I’ll protect yaâ€￾
“OK, goodâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
“Do you want a drink?â€￾
“Are you trying to get me drunk Justin?â€￾ Steph laughed
Justin laughed, “I meant a sodaâ€￾
Steph laughed, “I’m all setâ€￾
“Oh sh**â€￾ Justin jumped as the movie began
Steph laughed, “Are you ok?â€￾
“I’m fineâ€￾ Justin smiled, as he turned red
Steph continued laughing, “And I thought I was a wuss, are you scared Justy poo?â€￾ she finished in a baby voice
“Hahahaâ€￾ Justin said sarcastically, “It just shocked meâ€￾
“Riiightâ€￾ Steph laughed
“Oh Godâ€￾ Justin laughed as he threw his head back, “I can’t believe that just happenedâ€￾
Steph laughed, “Awww… no, don’t be embarrassed, it’s cuteâ€￾
“You think it’s cute huh?â€￾ Justin smiled as he put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him.
Steph laughed and rolled her eyes “Shut up and watch the movieâ€￾

“Are you crying?â€￾ Justin laughed
“Noâ€￾ Stephanie lied as she wiped her eyes and laughed
“You areâ€￾ Justin laughed, “How are you crying in a horror movie?â€￾
“It’s sadâ€￾ she laughed
“It’s a horror movie, people dieâ€￾
“I know, but he was like a father to herâ€￾ she paused and laughed, “It’s sadâ€￾
“Wow, I can not believe you are crying in a horror movieâ€￾ Justin laughed, “I’ve never met anyone who cries when people die in horror moviesâ€￾
“I don’t cry in horror movies, this is the firstâ€￾ she laughed, “And that’s just cause they were so close, I don’t care about the other people…â€￾ she paused, “Just shut upâ€￾
Justin laughed; “It’s ok Stephanie, everything’s going to be OKâ€￾ he smiled as he put his arm around her.</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:07 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*giggle giggle*

He could comfort me anytime!!!
Great chappie...SLUT!!
*wink wink*

Sarah...I'm writing...be ready for later tonight or early tomorrow!!!!
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:06 pm

WOW justin was kinda pushin that whole whore thing!! and dont worry dude i have cried in horror movies! but seriuosly you gotta slut it up!!! :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:59 pm

We all know what J was hoping for but no such luck...yet anyways :lol: Man I would probably pay him just to :safesex: with him one night and hes talking about her gettin paid...lucky lucky girl...well he didn't mean that he was gonna pay her but yeah u get what i mean :lol: more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:12 am

Man oh man, Justin could do whatever he wanted to me and I would pay him ... haha, just call me Little Miss Desperate For Lovin' From a Hot Man!

Loved the chapter and I see some sex coming up in the future for these two ... there's sexual tension between them. I can feel it! Yeah!

More, more, more!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:51 am

more plz?

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:42 pm

I'm really getting into this! Can we have some more please?!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:22 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Here's some more... it's a long one and there's something at the end for all ya sluts :P :lol: jk

tell me whatcha think :)

Chapter 3
Stephanie woke up alone in Justin’s bed. She got up and wiped the sleep from her eyes as she walked down to the kitchen
“Morninâ€￾ Justin smiled from behind the stove, “You fell asleep I didn’t want to wake youâ€￾
“It’s okâ€￾ Steph smiled
“You like pancakes?â€￾
“Of courseâ€￾
“Greatâ€￾ Justin smiled as he piled the last of the pancakes on a plate and walked over to the kitchen table, “Did you sleep well?â€￾
“Yeah, I didâ€￾ Steph smiled, “I’m sorry I took over your bedâ€￾
“Not a problem, my couch is pretty comfortableâ€￾
“Awwâ€￾ Steph laughed, “You could have kicked me outâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ Justin laughed, “So I was thinking we could go for a ride laterâ€￾
“Oh, I… I have a paper due Mondayâ€￾
“It’s only Friday, you have all weekendâ€￾ Justin smiled, “Please?â€￾
“I have to go home firstâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾ Justin smiled as he cleared the plates, “I’ll take you home and you can get ready, then I’ll come back and get ready, then go back and get youâ€￾
“That’s crazyâ€￾ Steph smiled, “Why don’t you get ready now that we’re here, and then you can wait while I get ready at my apartment, I’ll be fastâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ Justin laughed, “Sounds good, I’ll go get ready now, watch TV?â€￾ he asked as he threw her the remote
“Sounds goodâ€￾ Stephanie smiled
“Or, you can… I have video games in the other room, I don’t know if you’re into that but…â€￾
“Of courseâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she walked into the other room, “Take your timeâ€￾

“Oh sh** we’re taking a motorcycle?â€￾ Stephanie said as they walked to the driveway
“Yeah, that ok?â€￾ Justin laughed
“Well, I guess so. I mean,â€￾ She paused as she looked at the motorcycle
Justin laughed and put his arm around her waist from behind. He put his chin on her shoulder, “Are you scared?â€￾ he asked looking up at her
“Noâ€￾ Steph laughed, “I’ve just never been on one beforeâ€￾
“They’re awesome, the wind blowing in your face…â€￾
“But I like… a roof and walls and stuffâ€￾
“Don’t you like convertibles?â€￾
“That is so differentâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
“Well, if you want to take a car, it won’t be as exciting but…â€￾
“No, we’ll take the motorcycleâ€￾ Steph said as she looked nervously at it, “If you promise you won’t go too fastâ€￾
Justin laughed and handed Steph the helmet, “I can’t promise you that. You have to try it though, if you hate it I’ll stop, but ya gotta give it a tryâ€￾
Stephanie smiled as she sat behind him on the motorcycle and took a deep breath, “Please don’t go too fast, like you can start off slow and work your way up to faster, but don’t start off fastâ€￾
Justin laughed as he started the motorcycle and Stephanie tightly put her arms around him.
“See, that was fun right?â€￾ Justin smiled once they arrived at Stephanie’s apartment. Stephanie got off the motorcycle and took off her helmet as she had a shocked look on her face. “Are you ok?â€￾
“Yeah, it was funâ€￾ Stephanie laughed, “You were going fast thoughâ€￾
“I was notâ€￾ he laughed, “it can go so much fasterâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she unlocked the door.
“Steph, Steph tell me all ab…â€￾ Kristen stopped as she saw Justin behind her, “Heyâ€￾
“Hey,â€￾ Steph smiled, “This is Justin, Justin, my best friend Kristenâ€￾
“Nice to meet youâ€￾
“You can watch TV or whatever, I’ll be real quickâ€￾ Steph smiled as she went into her room. Kristen smiled and followed her into her room and quickly locked the door
“So tell me everything, what happened?â€￾
“We watched movies, and it was so cute, he jumped so highâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “And, he’s funny, and he’s so sweet, like I fell asleep in his bed and he went and slept on his couch, and when I woke up he had pancakes ready and they were so good. His house is beautiful and it’s neat and. did you see his shoes?â€￾
“I noticedâ€￾ Kristen laughed
“He has the cutest laugh, and smile, and his eyes, my god, they’re like hypnotizingâ€￾
“Aww, that’s so cute, so where are you guys going?â€￾
“I don’t know, he’s taking me for a ride on his motorcycleâ€￾
“Oh sh**, you on a motorcycle?â€￾
“I know huh, crazy,â€￾ Steph laughed, “I gotta get ready though, I’ll tell you all about it tonightâ€￾
She quickly got ready and was ready to go on the ride with Justin. They drove off together on the motorcycle and stopped for a while when it started to rain.
“Good idea to take the motorcycle Justinâ€￾ she said sarcastically as Justin laughed
“We just need to wait it out, come onâ€￾ he smiled as he grabbed her hand and they ran into the field.
“I love the rainâ€￾
“Yeah?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she laughed, “it’s so fun, just like running around and stuff… I love itâ€￾
“Yeah? Well that’s good… cause I hate itâ€￾ Justin laughed
“Shut upâ€￾ she smiled
“I’m serious. Rain sucks, I mean, we had plans and then it rains and just ruins everythingâ€￾
“Oh we had plans?â€￾ she laughed slightly
“Yeah,â€￾ he paused, “Well, ya’know, if we had plans, or in general, rain always ruins your plans. Whenever you have plans it always rains and everything gets ruinedâ€￾
Stephanie smiled, “I don’t think there’s anything that’s ruined by a little rainâ€￾
“Of course there is. What about… going to the beach?â€￾
“It’s not as crowded, you can still go swimming, you’re going to get wet anywayâ€￾
Justin laughed, “Well you can’t go tanningâ€￾
“You shouldn’t go tanning anyway, it’s not good for youâ€￾
“What about playing basketball?â€￾
“In puddles… are you kidding me? That’s the bestâ€￾
“Flying a kite?â€￾
Stephanie laughed, “Now you’re just thinking up thingsâ€￾ she paused, “You could still fly a kite in the rain Justinâ€￾
Justin laughed, “Forget it,â€￾ he said as the rain started to let up
“And it won’t last all day anyway… it’s all good in the hoodâ€￾ she smiled
“Right rightâ€￾ Justin laughed and rolled his eyes, “I think we can go back nowâ€￾
“Sureâ€￾ she smiled as they walked back to the bike. After a few minutes of driving they heard thunder, “Oh sh**â€￾ she laughed
“What’s wrong?â€￾
“I hate thunderâ€￾
Justin laughed, “But you love the rain?â€￾
“Two totally different thingsâ€￾ she smiled
“Rightâ€￾ he laughed, “My house isn’t that far, we can stop thereâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as it started to downpour and they both quickly became covered in rain.
They laughed as Justin parked the bike in his garage and ran to his house as they continued to become drenched. “That’s a lot of damn rain that you love so muchâ€￾ Justin laughed, “You wanna watch a movie or something?â€￾
“Sureâ€￾ Steph smiled
“I’ll find some clothes you can wear or somethingâ€￾ Justin smiled as he went into his room. She followed closely behind and he handed her a pair of sweatpants and a wife-beater. Stephanie went into the bathroom to get changed and before she was even done there was a loud crack of thunder and the lights went off.
“Are you serious?â€￾ Justin heard Stephanie from the bathroom
Justin laughed as he finished getting changed himself, “You alright in there?â€￾
“Kindaâ€￾ she laughed
“I’m going to go find a flashlight or something, I’ll be right backâ€￾
Stephanie laughed slightly as she finished getting dressed in the dark when she saw the light from the flashlight under the door. She opened the door slightly, “This is a big house to be in when there’s no electricityâ€￾
“Well we can stay in one roomâ€￾
“It’s like a horror movie or something, the big mansion with no electricityâ€￾
“Oh don’t start that horror movie sh**â€￾ he smiled
“I hate losing electricity, I mean, when you have plans it ruins everythingâ€￾ she smiled
“I think it’s cool when there’s no electricityâ€￾ Justin smiled as he lit some candles, “There’s nothing you can’t do without electricity that you can do withâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “Yeah… except watching movies, making food, listening to music… or just seeing in generalâ€￾
“Forget itâ€￾ Justin laughed as they both lay on his bed
“So now what?â€￾
“I have a couple ideasâ€￾
“I bet you do,â€￾ she laughed slightly, “Let’s talkâ€￾
“Talking’s goodâ€￾ Justin smiled, “So tell me about yourselfâ€￾
“Uh… ok? What do you want to know?â€￾
“I don’t know… tell me about your familyâ€￾
“My mother’s insane, I don’t really have a familyâ€￾
“No brothers or sisters?â€￾ she shook her head, “Ok, uh… what are you studying in school?â€￾
“Creative writingâ€￾
“Oh yeah? So you write stuff?â€￾ she nodded her head and smiled, “Like what?â€￾
“Everything, I mean, anything, I write poems, I write stories, songs, I wanna write a screen playâ€￾
“I write songsâ€￾ he smiled proudly causing Stephanie to laugh
“Really?â€￾ she rolled her eyes
“Yupâ€￾ he laughed, “So, what else? I don’t even know your last nameâ€￾
“Millerâ€￾ she smiled, “What about you?â€￾
“Timberlakeâ€￾
She rolled her eyes, “Obviously, I mean what about your familyâ€￾
“Mother’s like my best friendâ€￾
“Awww a Mama’s boyâ€￾
“And proud of itâ€￾ he stuck out his tongue, “My parents have been divorced since I was like 5, they both remarried, but they’re still cool ya’know, they still get along and everything so it’s all goodâ€￾ he paused as he looked at Stephanie and smiled, “Can’t I get one kiss or something? I mean… we’ve been together almost 24 hours straight and I don’t get anything?â€￾
Stephanie laughed slightly, “You want a kiss?â€￾
“Just oneâ€￾ he smiled
“Then go for itâ€￾
“Yeah?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she said softly as Justin kissed her. The kiss was amazing, for both of them. One kiss lead to another, and then another, as Justin’s hands wondered under her shirt. “Wait, wait, Justinâ€￾ she said as she pulled his hands away from her, “I just… I don’t think we should… I mean, we should take things maybe a little slow?â€￾
“Oh yeah, yeah, I’m sorryâ€￾ he said as he pulled away from her, watching her carefully. They both continued staring at each other for a couple seconds until they both moved closer together and began kissing again. Stephanie put her hands around Justin and pulled off his shirt so he was lying on top of her shirtless, kissing her gently. His hands went down the sides of her body and stopped at the waist of the baggy sweatpants she was wearing
“Wait, I’m sorry, wait, Justin, I’m not a whoreâ€￾
“No one ever said you wereâ€￾
“I know, it’s just… I mean, I’m not going to be just one of your whores right? Cause I can’t deal with that… I’m not into one night stands and…â€￾
Justin silenced her with a kiss, “Steph, you could never be a one night standâ€￾
“Why not?â€￾
“Because I’d always be thinking about you,â€￾ he said as he slowly kissed her neck as he pulled her shirt off. She put her fingers through his belt buckle as she kissed him, working her way down to his waist. She slowly unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off as Justin did the same. Justin began kissing her neck and worked his way down her chest, “Are you sure you want to do this?â€￾ he asked, looking up at her
“Yeah, I’m positiveâ€￾ she said as she ran her hands through his curly hair. He slowly pulled her panties down her body and threw them away from the bed, as he kissed her passionately on the lips while she helped him take of his boxers. They both looked into each other’s eyes, it was truly the best experience either of them had ever had.
Stephanie lay with her head on Justin’s chest while Justin ran his hands through her straight hair, “What do I have to do to make you stay?â€￾
“I’m not going anywhere,â€￾ she said as she closed her eyes and they both fell asleep in each other’s arms. </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:40 pm

“What do I have to do to make you stay?â€￾

<span style='color:purple'>Holy hell do I have an answer for that!!!! :chatter: :chew: :drool: :lick:

Graet chapter Sarah!!!
:thumbup:
I'm almost ready with another chapter...maybe tonight or early tomorrow..you???? :P B) :lol:
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:49 pm

lol I have a bunch ready... this is kinda an old one, it's not done yet... but there's a couple more ready lol :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:12 pm

Now that is what i am talkin' bout right heeerrrre!

dude justin i can give you a laundry list of things you can do to make me stay!

and i have to agree with her i too love the rain- but i LOVE thunder and lightening!!!

they are so cute more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:21 pm

Another great chapter! Justin there are many things you can do to make me stay.... :nod: He hates the rain? I love it!!! and thunder and lightening is the best!!!! ahh lol more please!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:37 pm

haha I like your answer tasha
ooh and tasha update update!! :lol:
I love that story plus its a JC story woo hehe

sarah.....

I gotta say that youre a really good writer
the way justins different in each of the stories
and jsut how you play with the characters
I just think thats cool :lol:

are you and chex majoring in writing or sumthin?
cuz seriously you guys are really good writers
I suck at it in every way uch and i have to write an essay today too which will suck :lol:

post more soon!! :P
you shouldnt have said you had more chapters
cuz now im gonna be beggin :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:08 pm

aww ZOZO lol thank you so much... you're gonna make me cry lol I'm so glad you like it :) You made my day! Thanks so much

And no I'm not majoring in writing... I'm majoring in education :D lol but I don't think I could be a writer, but thanks :lol:

Thanks again, I'm so glad you like it :thumbup:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'>lol ok I didn't even read yours yet but I'm going to right now so you can read this awhile lol

Chapter 4

Stephanie woke up with Justin laying next to her. She thought about what had happened the night before and couldn’t help but smile. It was almost like something from a fairy tale. She wasn’t the kind of girl to sleep with someone after only knowing him a little more than a day and in any normal situation she would have felt like a slut the next morning but she didn’t. She had no regrets, for some reason she was glad she did what she did and was glad to be waking up next to the man she was.
“Good morningâ€￾ Justin smiled as he woke up
“Good morningâ€￾
“Did you sleep ok?â€￾
“Yeah, I spelt fineâ€￾ she smiled
“You talk in your sleepâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “I do notâ€￾
“Yeah, you totally doâ€￾ Justin laughed, “It’s not a bad thing… it’s cute. I talk in my sleep tooâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “Were we like having conversations in our sleep?â€￾
“Probablyâ€￾ Justin laughed as he pulled her closer to himself and kissed her neck gently, “So what are the plans for today?â€￾
“What ever you want, I’m yours all dayâ€￾ she smiled
“Well I’m not really yours all dayâ€￾ Justin smiled, “I have a meeting at 3, but I’m yours before and after thatâ€￾
Stephanie laughed as she looked at the clock on the dresser next to Justin’s bed, “Well it’s almost 1… damn we slept lateâ€￾
“We went to bed lateâ€￾ Justin smiled
“True, and plus the fact that you’re bed is sooo comfortableâ€￾
“Yeah it is… but we gotta get upâ€￾ Justin said as he stood up and put his boxers on, “Uh… we can take showers, there’s one down the hall you can use mineâ€￾
“No, no I’ll go down the hallâ€￾
“Are you sure?â€￾
“Yeah, of course, it’s no big dealâ€￾
“Do you have clothes or something? Do you want another pair of sweats?â€￾
“Oh no, it’s ok… I’ll just wear what I have, I’ll be a scrub,â€￾ she laughed, “I’ll change when I get homeâ€￾
“Ok cool… alright we’ll go do lunch then I’ll drop you off at home and I’ll go to my meeting and you can do whatever, then I’ll pick you up later and we can go out tonight?â€￾
“Sounds greatâ€￾
“Greatâ€￾ Justin smiled as he kissed her gently, “You know, I have a big shower, we could just go in there…â€￾
Stephanie laughed slightly; “I’ll be fast, so we can go outâ€￾ she smiled as she walked out of the room. Justin smiled and jumped into the shower and Stephanie turned the shower on and hummed to herself softly. As she jumped in the shower she continued humming as she shampooed her hair when the door opened and a guy stood there for a second staring at her. She screamed as she tried to cover herself as the guy’s mouth dropped and he continued to stare, “Um… excuse me,â€￾ she said softly, smiling slightly
“Oh f***, I’m sorry, um….â€￾ He put his hands in front of him, “I uh… yeahâ€￾ he said as he turned around and quickly walked out of the room.
“Oookâ€￾ Stephanie laughed slightly.

“Hey, how the hell was your night J?â€￾ Trace asked as he walked into Justin’s room
“Wonderful, fantasticâ€￾ Justin smiled
“I betâ€￾ Trace laughed
“She’s wonderful dude, she’s awesome, I just… I can’t even explain itâ€￾
Trace laughed as Stephanie walked into the room and Trace turned towards the door, “Wait man,â€￾ Justin said as he put his arms around Stephanie’s waist and kissed her neck, “This is my best bud, Trace… Trace this is Stephanieâ€￾
Stephanie laughed slightly and held her hand out, “Nice to meet youâ€￾
“I am so sorry about before,â€￾ Trace said as he shook her hand
Stephanie laughed, “Honest mistake, not a problemâ€￾
“Rightâ€￾ Trace smiled, “Well I’ll see you guys laterâ€￾
“He seems coolâ€￾ Stephanie smiled
“Yeah he is, he’s been my best friend forever, since we were in diapersâ€￾
“That’s so cool you’re lucky. I never really had a friend like that. I mean, once I moved down here I didn’t really keep in touch with anyoneâ€￾
“That sucks, but you have friends here so it’s all goodâ€￾ he smiled, “You ready?â€￾
“Let’s goâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she grabbed his hand and walked to his driveway, “We are not taking the motorcycle again,â€￾ he laughed slightly
“No?â€￾ Justin laughed, “I thought you liked itâ€￾
Stephanie smiled, “I do admit it was fun, but it looks like it’s gonna rainâ€￾
“I thought you loved the rainâ€￾
“I doâ€￾ she paused and smiled, “Fine we’ll take the motorcycleâ€￾
Justin laughed, “No, that’s okâ€￾ he said as they both got into his Escalade.
“Oh my Godâ€￾ Stephanie said as she sat down, “This is the most comfortable thing in the worldâ€￾
Justin laughed, “You are very easily amusedâ€￾
“I’m serious, I didn’t think these would be so comfy. You have a lot of comfortable things in your possessionâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
“Yeah… rightâ€￾ Justin laughed as he drove to a nearby diner, “This ok?â€￾
“Aww, it’s cute, let’s go I’m starvingâ€￾ she smiled as they got out of the car.
“And the food’s good too, which is always a plusâ€￾ Justin smiled as he grabbed onto Steph’s hand. She followed him into the diner and sat down across from him at a booth.
“Hey, how’s it going? I’m Betsy, your waitress, can I get you a drink?â€￾ the waitress asked as she snapped her gum and threw menus in front of them
“Coke pleaseâ€￾
“Oh, do you have like the flavorings?â€￾ Stephanie asked as the waitress nodded her head, “Oh, stellar, can I have cherry root beer?â€￾ the waitress nodded her head and went to get the drinks
“What?â€￾ Justin laughed
“What?â€￾ Steph smiled
“Cherry Root Beer… who are you?â€￾
“It’s good, have you ever tried it?â€￾ she laughed
“No, I can’t say I have… weirdoâ€￾
“Don’t talk until you try itâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as Justin shook his head
The waitress put the drinks down in front of them, “All set?â€￾
Justin looked at Stephanie who nodded her head, “Yeah, I’m gonna have a Philly Cheeseâ€￾
“Fries?â€￾
“Yeah, thanksâ€￾ Justin said as the waitress looked over at Stephanie
“Grilled cheese and French fries pleaseâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as the waitress nodded her head and went to put their order in
Justin laughed, “How old are you?â€￾
“What?â€￾ she smiled, “21, what are you talking about?â€￾
“Are you sure you’re not five?â€￾ he laughed
“What?â€￾
“Grilled Cheese and French fries… you’re sure you’re not five?â€￾
Stephanie laughed, “Shut up, it’s goodâ€￾
“Yeah… go eat your grilled cheese and cherry root beerâ€￾
“I willâ€￾ Stephanie smiled
“Why are you so far away?â€￾
“Because you’re making fun of meâ€￾ she smiled
Justin rolled his eyes and moved over to sit next to her, “How’s your cherry root beer?â€￾
“Very good actually, thank youâ€￾
“I betâ€￾
“Want to try it?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“Come on, just try itâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as Justin shook his head, “You’re such a baby, try itâ€￾ she held it up to his face. Justin smiled and took a sip, “Good isn’t it? Admit itâ€￾
“It’s different…â€￾
“In a good wayâ€￾ Stephanie smiled
“In a different wayâ€￾ Justin laughed, “Nah, it’s okâ€￾
“It’s way better than just… okâ€￾
“Don’t push it’ Justin laughed as the waitress dropped the plates in front of them. Stephanie grabbed the ketchup and put a huge pile on her plate, “God save some for meâ€￾ he laughed
Stephanie smiled and rolled her eyes, “Shut up, they’ll bring more,â€￾ she said as she dunked her grilled cheese in the ketchup
“What are you doing?â€￾ Justin laughed, “Who are you? Why the hell do you put ketchup on grilled cheese?â€￾
“Oh my Godâ€￾ Stephanie laughed, “There’s always something isn’t there Justin? You don’t put ketchup on your grilled cheese?â€￾
“No, because I’m a normal personâ€￾
“Yeah, rightâ€￾ Stephanie laughed, “Eww but you put it on a Philly Cheese?â€￾
Justin laughed, “Oh god, shut up now. There is nothing wrong with putting ketchup on a Philly Cheese, it’s like a hamburgerâ€￾
“Except it’s steakâ€￾
“Haven’t you ever been to Steak n Shake?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“What do you think those burgers are made of… steak… that’s why they’re called the steak burger. You put ketchup on themâ€￾
“That’s differentâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
“It’s not different, it’s the same thingâ€￾ Justin laughed</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:23 pm

Aww they are soo freakin cute!!! :wub: I loved the chapter! that was great when Trace walked in on her!! But why on earth is he walkin around the house naked? Do i even wanna kno? :lol: MORE please!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:49 pm

this story makes me realize how damn spoiled celebs are :lol:

I want an escalade tho.....cept itd be too damn big to drive hehe

I like this stephanie girl tho

you know the drill post more or zoe gets :( :rofl:

my own dumb little jokes :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:40 am

awww that was such cute playful bantar! i love picking at my boyfriends like that!! more!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:34 am

<span style='color:purple'>I love how they tease each other...constantly!
Great job...anymore??? B)
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:41 am

Oh God, Trace walking in on her in the bathroom like that ... I swear I would have knocked that boy out. He's the last person I want staring at me naked ... gross lil P.I.M.P!

Anyway, I really like the playfulness between Steph and Justin. This looks like it will turn out to be a fine romance.

I hope she gets her paper done ... even though I'm out of college, I swear, I still am anal about people getting their schoolwork done, even fictional characters.

MORE pleez!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:33 am

<span style='color:blue'>Feedback please :lol:

Chapter 5

“So I’ll call you when I get out?â€￾ Justin asked as he walked Stephanie up to her apartment. Stephanie nodded her head and Justin smiled, “Splendidâ€￾ he said as he grabbed onto her hands
“Splendidâ€￾ Stephanie laughed, “Around what time do you think?â€￾
“Oh do you have something to do?â€￾
“No, no I was just wondering what time I should get readyâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ Justin smiled, “Ok, well see, it’s supposed to be a couple hours, so I want to say around 5 but I don’t want to say that because we’re always longer then we should beâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ Steph smiled, “Nevermind thenâ€￾
“I will call you as soon as I get out, then that should give you time because I have to drive home and then come back and get youâ€￾
“I’ll be readyâ€￾
“That’s all I askâ€￾ he smiled
“Greatâ€￾
“Greatâ€￾ Justin repeated as he kissed her gently, “I’ll call youâ€￾
“Ok… byeâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as Justin started to walk away, not letting go of her hands
“Byeâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “You’re going to be lateâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ Justin smiled as he pulled her closer to himself and kissed her again, “Byeâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ Stephanie said softly as she watched Justin go down the stairs of her apartment and then walked into her room.
Her roommates Jen and Kristen were sitting on the couch watching TV, “Ohhh tell us what happenedâ€￾
Stephanie smiled and fell onto the couch, letting out a sigh. The girls laughed, “Tell us everythingâ€￾
“Ok, well yesterdayâ€￾
“No, no you need to start from the club because I didn’t hear any of itâ€￾ Jen smiled
“OKâ€￾ Stephanie said, the smile never leaving her face, “So we left the club and got into his pimped out limoâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “My God, his house, it’s so awesome. Like, it’s huge, but not like… too big and it’s comfy it’s not like formal and sh**. And then we watched Ghost Shipâ€￾ she paused and giggled, “And he’s acting all tough like, I’ll save you, don’t be scaredâ€￾ she mimicked, “And he jumped so high at the beginning, it was so cuteâ€￾
“Cute?â€￾ Jen laughed, “I’d say wussyâ€￾
“Oh shut up,â€￾ Steph laughed, “So I guess I fell asleep and I woke up and he made me breakfast and he slept on his couch guys, all night. Like he could have kicked me out or like… just slept with me but he didn’t… he’s so sweetâ€￾
“Awwwâ€￾ Kristen and Jen said together and laughed
“So then we went for a ride, on his motorcycle and I was so scaredâ€￾ she laughed, “I hung onto him so tight, so then we came here to get changed… and then we went for a ride again. And it started to rain, and oh my god guys, you have no idea how sexy he looked drenched in waterâ€￾ she giggled, “And his shirt was like, sticking to him, and you could see his abs… oh god. It took so much for me not to jump him right thereâ€￾
“You say it like you didn’t jump him right there but maybe you did at another point?â€￾ Kristen laughed
“Shut up, I’m getting thereâ€￾
“Oh my God, you slutâ€￾ Jen laughed
“Shut upâ€￾ she laughed, “Where was I? Oh yeah, ok so we go back to his place and it’s all thundering and stuff, and the electricity goes offâ€￾
“Oh Godâ€￾ Jen laughed as Stephanie threw a pillow at her
“ANYWAYâ€￾ she smiled, “So it was all dark, and he got all these candles, and we were just lying on his bed talking. He’s such a Mama’s boy, that’s good though? Right? Like doesn’t that mean that he knows how to take care of girls?â€￾ she asked as they laughed
“No, it means he’s gonna be comparing you to his Mamaâ€￾ Kristen smiled
“Not even, it means he’s a freak if he’s a Mama’s boy at how old?â€￾
“Oh stopâ€￾ Stephanie laughed, “It’s a good thing. And then…â€￾ she took a deep breath and smiled, “It was like mid sentence. We were talking, like he was telling me about his family and then out of nowhere he’s like ‘I’ve known you for more than a day and I haven’t gotten one kiss, don’t you think I could get just one’â€￾ she mimicked as the other girls laughed
“What a dorkâ€￾ Jen laughed, “Oh my god, pricelessâ€￾
“Shut up it was cuteâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
“You have got to be a loser to fall for that oneâ€￾ Jen smiled
Kristen laughed as she looked at Stephanie, “I think the loser fell for itâ€￾
“Hey, it was cuteâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “It was just the way he said it, you had to be there,â€￾ she giggled
“So then what?â€￾
“He kissed meâ€￾ she paused, “And it was amazing, my God… his lips, they’re like perfectâ€￾ she sighed, “I can’t even explain itâ€￾
“Awwwâ€￾ Jen laughed, “So then you f***ed?â€￾
“It wasn’t like thatâ€￾ she paused and smiled, “It was romantic, like with the candles and he had a fire in the fireplace. I wasn’t going to, I swear I wasn’t but it was just… I can’t even explain it guys, it was perfect. Like I felt things I never felt before. They way he kisses me, or the way he touches me no one’s ever done that to me before, I didn’t think it was possibleâ€￾
“Awww, isn’t that the cutest thing?â€￾ Jen laughed
“Oh shut upâ€￾ Kristen said as she threw a pillow at Jen, “I think it’s wonderful, and I’m very happy for youâ€￾
“Me too me tooâ€￾ Jen said as she hugged Steph, “Just be careful ok? He’s a big superstarâ€￾
“I know but he’s not. Like he doesn’t act like it or anything, he’s just a normal guyâ€￾
“So farâ€￾ Jen said as she got up and walked towards her room, “Just be carefulâ€￾ she finished as she shut the door behind her
“Don’t listen to herâ€￾ Kristen said, “I’m sure everything’s going to work out wonderfullyâ€￾
Stephanie smiled as she heard her cell phone ring. She looked at the caller id and smiled when she read who it was, “Helllo?â€￾
“Hey Steph? I just realized I didn’t call you yet, so I wanted to make sure I had the right number, just in case ya’know. I didn’t want to have the wrong number and not be able to get in contact with you when I’m doneâ€￾
Stephanie laughed slightly, “Well you got the right numberâ€￾
“I guess so,â€￾ he laughed, “So what are you doing?â€￾
“Nothing, just talking to my friends and stuffâ€￾
“Oh, I’m sorryâ€￾
“Oh no, no it’s ok. Are you there yet?â€￾
“Almost. Well ok I’ll let you go back to your girl talk, I’ll call you when I get outâ€￾
“Ok, byeâ€￾
“Bye babeâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she hung up the phone
“Juuuustin?â€￾ Kristen smiled as Stephanie nodded her head, “Aww, what’d he miss you already? Had to hear your voice?â€￾
“Yeah rightâ€￾ Steph smiled, “He just wanted to make sure he had the right number so when he calls me later he can get throughâ€￾
Kristen smiled and shook her head, “You’re so stupid sometimes Steph, he just wanted to hear your voiceâ€￾
“Oh stopâ€￾ Steph laughed, “I’m going to take a showerâ€￾</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:43 am

<span style='color:purple'>Yay...Girl talk!!!!!
lol, very good Sarah!!
more please :please:
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:10 pm

awww her friends are so right he just wanted to hear her voice!!!! that was so cute! my friends and i do the exact same thing, we even call eachother slut! that was like reading a conversation i had last night with my 3 best friends! great chapter!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:25 pm

hehe I know me and my friends do the same thing too

great chapter sarah
post more!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:32 pm

Great, great chapter ... gotta love girl talk with all the juicy details.

Justin is one whipped mofo if he's calling just to hear her voice, which you can so totally tell that he is. But it is so extremely cute I can't even stand it.

There seems like there will be plenty more making out in this story ... yeah!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:18 pm

Wow Sarah you're on a roll I came on like 20 hours later and I have to catch up 2 chapters! You're spoiling us... not that I'm complaining or anything!

“Oh sh** we’re taking a motorcycle?â€￾

How bizaare I was thinking last night about putting a motorbike ride with Justin in a fanfic then I came and read this! Strange!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:19 pm

awww i loved the girl talk! that soo sounds like me n my best friend! or me n 2 of my friends in study hall like our convo was pretty much like that except more details and we were all laughin so hard cuz like my one friend was saying how like her and her b/f she told him that she was ready for the first time and he was like part way in and she started saying it hurt so then like a minute later she was like ok im ready now and he'd go a lil more and shed say that same thing...and she said that she was like gripping his shoulder with her nails oh man we were all laughin so hard! :rofl: and the study hall teacher she was all cool about it she thought that we were funny luckily :lol: MORE PLEASE!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:05 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I just posted another...your turn!! :P B)

Hee hee :ph34r:
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>OMG lol what have I gotten myself into Tash lol

but I'm ready lol so bring it! feedback too lol

Chapter 6
“Guys… help,â€￾ Stephanie screamed from her room. A few seconds later the door opened and Jen and Kristen came in, “Which one?â€￾ she asked looking at the two dresses laying on her bed.
“Hold them upâ€￾
“Red or Black?â€￾ she asked holding the dresses up, “Sexy or…â€￾
“Slutty?â€￾ Jen laughed
“Shut up, it’s not sluttyâ€￾ she paused, “Is it?â€￾
“Of course it’s not sluttyâ€￾ Kristen said as she gave Jen a dirty look, “I like the black oneâ€￾
“It’s not too formal?â€￾
“Well where are you going?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾ she said as she sat down, “He said he’s gonna take me out for a nice dinnerâ€￾
“Then wear the black oneâ€￾
“Jen?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she smiled as she walked out of the room, “I’ve got the perfect shoesâ€￾
Stephanie smiled as she put the red dress away, “You guys need to help me with my hair tooâ€￾
“I like your hair longâ€￾
“Yeah, wear it curlyâ€￾ Jen said as she came into the room with the heals in hand
“They’re really prettyâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Jen laughed, “They’ll go good. What time is he coming?â€￾
“I don’t know, he said he’ll call when he gets outâ€￾
“He didn’t even get out yet? Didn’t you just talk to him?â€￾
“Well yeahâ€￾ Steph smiled, “He said he’s getting out soonâ€￾
“What’s that like the fifth time he called?â€￾
“Thirdâ€￾
“Oh my godâ€￾ Jen smiled, “You’ve got it badâ€￾
“What? I don’t have anythingâ€￾ she paused, “I can’t… it’s too early. I’ve just known him a couple daysâ€￾
“It’s never too earlyâ€￾ Kristen smiled as Steph’s cell phone rang
Stephanie smiled as she looked at her cell phone, “Hello?â€￾
“Hey, I just got outâ€￾ he paused, “I’m leaving now, so… I’ll be there in like… an hour?â€￾
“Sounds greatâ€￾
“Wonderful, I hope you’re hungryâ€￾
“Starvingâ€￾
“Me tooâ€￾ he laughed slightly, “Alright I’ll let you go, I’ll talk to you in a little bitâ€￾
Stephanie smiled, “Alright, byeâ€￾
“Bye babeâ€￾
“Fourâ€￾ Kristen laughed as Stephanie hung up the phone
“We have an hour girlsâ€￾
~~
“Heyâ€￾ Justin said when Kristen answered the door an hour later, “Is Stephanie in?â€￾
“Oh… she went out with this guy… he came and…â€￾ Kristen paused as she looked at his reaction and laughed, “Come on inâ€￾
“That was goodâ€￾ Justin smiled as he walked past her
“Thanksâ€￾ she laughed, “Steph-a-neyâ€￾
“I’m Justin by the way,â€￾ he said as he held out his hand
“Kristenâ€￾ she smiled as she grabbed his hand.
“I’m coming, sorry,â€￾ Stephanie said as she came out of the room, “Sorryâ€￾ she smiled
“Oh my Godâ€￾ Justin said as he stood up, “You’re beautiful,â€￾ he said as she walked over to her
“Oh, thank you. You look very nice yourselfâ€￾ she smiled, “These are my roommates, Kristen and Jenâ€￾
“Nice to meet youâ€￾ he said as he shook Jen’s hand
“You tooâ€￾ Jen smiled, “Have fun guysâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ they said as Stephanie grabbed her purse and followed Justin to his car. He opened the door for her and ran over to his side, “So you’re hungry?â€￾ he asked
“Yeahâ€￾
“Me too, me tooâ€￾ he smiled as he looked at her, “You really look beautifulâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ Stephanie said as they arrived at the restaurant. Justin parked the car in front of the valet booth and ran around and helped Stephanie out of the seat. He grabbed onto her hand and they walked into the restaurant, “Oh my god, this place is beautifulâ€￾
Justin smiled as they followed the hostess out to the table in the corner of the room. They ate their dinner, neither of them able to keep their eyes off of each other. They talked, laughed, and enjoyed each other’s company. Once they were finished with dinner they went for a walk on the beach.
“It’s a beautiful nightâ€￾ Stephanie smiled
“Yeah, it isâ€￾
Stephanie laughed as she looked down at his feet, “Nice shoesâ€￾
Justin laughed as he looked at his sneakers, “I have to be comfortableâ€￾
“I agreeâ€￾ Steph smiled
“How are you comfortable in those shoes?â€￾
“You get used to themâ€￾ she said as she stopped and took them off, “Not in the sand thoughâ€￾
Justin laughed as he noticed her shiver, “You wanna go swimming?â€￾
“You’ve got to be kidding meâ€￾
“I’m just joking,â€￾ he said as he put his jacket over her shoulders.
“Thank youâ€￾ she smiled as he grabbed onto her hand.
“You know… Stephâ€￾ he paused as they both sat down
“Yeah?â€￾
“I’m just… I’m really glad I ran into you the other nightâ€￾
Stephanie smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder, “Me tooâ€￾
Justin put his arm around her and took in her scent, “So do you have classes tomorrow?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“Till what time?â€￾
“I’m out by noonâ€￾
“Cool, well I have to work till like 5 but, do you wanna go catch a movie or something tomorrow night?â€￾
“Yeah, I’d like thatâ€￾
“We should probably get going though, we have to be up early tomorrowâ€￾
A while later they arrived at Steph’s apartment and Justin walked her to her room, “Thanks for coming Stephâ€￾
“Oh, thank you I had a lot of funâ€￾
“Me tooâ€￾ Justin smiled as he kissed her softly, “Next weekend, we’re going camping, some of my boys and stuff, and… do you want to come?â€￾
“Sureâ€￾
“Yeah? It’s like full out… tents, sleeping bags… latrinesâ€￾
She laughed, “Sounds like funâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾ he smiled, “OK, well I should get going, I’ll call youâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ Stephanie whispered as Justin kissed her passionately, “Do you want to come in?â€￾
“I doâ€￾ he paused, “But I can’t I have to goâ€￾ he smiled, “I’ll call youâ€￾
“Ok, byeâ€￾ Stephanie said as they kissed one more time
“Byeâ€￾ Justin smiled as he walked away, holding onto her hands for as long as he could, “Sweet dreamsâ€￾ he called from downstairs.
Stephanie laughed slightly and waved as he drove off.
“How was it?â€￾ Kristen asked as Stephanie came into the room
“Wonderful… amazingâ€￾ she smiled as she leaned against the door.
Kristen laughed, “That seems to be the word you always use to describe your night with himâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ she paused and smiled, “but it is Kristen. Oh God, he’s so amazingâ€￾
“Go to sleep nerdâ€￾ Kristen laughed, “Late nights and early classes don’t mix too wellâ€￾
Stephanie smiled as she walked into her room, “Good nightâ€￾
She quickly got changed and fell into her bed but couldn’t close her eyes. She stared at the ceiling, not able to think of anything except Justin.
The sound of her phone ringing woke her from her thoughts, “Hello?â€￾
“Heyâ€￾ she heard Justin’s soft voice on the other end, “Were you sleeping?â€￾
“No, what’s up?â€￾
“Nothing, I’m justâ€￾ he paused, “Trying to sleep, and I can’t really sleepâ€￾
“Yeah, me neitherâ€￾
“I think I just needed to hear your voiceâ€￾ they both said together and then became quiet.
“This is so weirdâ€￾ Justin said
“What?â€￾
“Everything’s happening so fastâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“I’ve only known you for three daysâ€￾ he paused, “Stephanie I think I’m falling in love with you. What do I have to do to make you feel the same?â€￾
“I think I already doâ€￾</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:43 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awwww...yay yay yay!!!! :crazyjump:
Love it Sarah!!!
How many chapters have you written anyway???
LOL...you'll have a break over the weekend...but watch out Monday!!!
LOL
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:08 pm

awwwww :wub: I'm gonna cry :cry: that was soo sweet! He called her 3 times to cute! lol i need more!!!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:01 pm

This is too cute. I was laughin' through all the chapters. Keep it comin'.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:03 am

Justin's so cute. I love how you convey that dreamy/love feeling that you get where you stare at the ceiling thinking about the person and do other crazy spaced-out things. How could you concentrate with a man like Justin in your life. I know I couldn't.

More please. :P

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:55 pm

this is really cute
more :P

RiSsA

Postby RiSsA » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:06 pm

:) Aww I love this story more please!! :please:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:06 am

woah i hav missed so many chapters! it took me ages to get up 2date
But i am now, and im luving justin and steph in this story! :D
awww they're in :wub:

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:22 am

This story is so cute! I love it!! More, more, more!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:53 am

<span style='color:blue'>Ok this chapter Steph's gonna go a little weird on us lol but it's for a reason... that you will find out later... so don't hate her until you get to know her lol :lol:

Chapter 7
The next week was pretty much a daze for both of them. Living on Cloud 9 hardly seemed to give the way they were feeling justice. The week was full of picnics, Jacuzzis, long talks, cuddling, late night phone calls…
Stephanie finished packing and pulled her things out to the living room, waiting for Justin to pick her up
“All packed?â€￾
“Oh I’m readyâ€￾ Stephanie laughed slightly as she grabbed a water from the refrigerator and sat on the couch
“When is he coming?â€￾
“Soonâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “I had one last good night sleep before three nights of no sleep at allâ€￾
“Aww…â€￾ Kristen laughed, as there was a nock on the door.
“Ready for some out door fun?â€￾ Justin smiled as Stephanie opened the door.
“Oh yeahâ€￾ she laughed as he came in, “You said you had an extra sleeping bag right?â€￾
“In the carâ€￾ he smiled as he picked up the bag, “This it?â€￾
“Yup, do you want me to bring some soda or something?â€￾
“I’ve got it all girl, we’re all set for the weekendâ€￾ he paused, “All set?â€￾
“I’m readyâ€￾ she smiled as she grabbed onto his empty hand
“Oh… I almost forgot, no cell phonesâ€￾ he smiled, “Cell free weekendâ€￾
“No cell phone?â€￾ she laughed as she placed it on the kitchen table, “Impressiveâ€￾
“You know itâ€￾ he laughed, “Bye Kristenâ€￾
“Have funâ€￾
“Where’s Jen?â€￾
“I have no ideaâ€￾
“Well, tell her I said byeâ€￾ Steph laughed, “See you on Mondayâ€￾
“We will have the shower ready for youâ€￾ she laughed as Stephanie gave her a dirty look and they left.
“We’re going to have funâ€￾ Justin smiled as he helped her into his Escalade
“I knowâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “I’m excitedâ€￾
“You look very cuteâ€￾ he smiled as he tugged on one of the braids she had her hair in, “I think I’m going to have to steal the hat thoughâ€￾
“Why?â€￾
“Cause it’s hot, I like itâ€￾ he smiled
“Trucker hats are the new baseball hats,â€￾ she laughed
“That’s what I’ve heardâ€￾ he smiled as he kissed her gently, “Alright, let’s get goingâ€￾ he said as he started the car and they drove off to the campsite.
About 2 hours later they arrived at the opening gates of the campsite, “OK, they said it’s like the last campsiteâ€￾ he said as he drove through the woods, “Hopefully we won’t get too lostâ€￾
Stephanie smiled, “I’m kinda nervous to meet your friendsâ€￾
“Yeah?â€￾ he smiled as he looked over at her and she nodded, “Don’t be… they’re cool, you’ll love um, they’ll love you, it’ll be all goodâ€￾
“How many of them are there?â€￾
“Uh… well there’s Trace, Lance, JC, Chris, Joey and two of their girlfriendsâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾’
“You’ll love them Steph, trust meâ€￾ he smiled as he rested his hand on her thigh. She smiled and put her hand on his, “Looks like this is the placeâ€￾ he smiled as he parked the car
“Oh… it’s niceâ€￾
“Yeah, look the water’s right thereâ€￾ he smiled, “I say we set up the tent then go exploreâ€￾
“Sounds good to meâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she got out of the car and walked to the trunk.
“Wait, let’s go see everyone firstâ€￾ Justin said as he grabbed onto her hand
“I didn’t even realize anyone was here, they’re very quietâ€￾
“Oh please, they’re eatin’,â€￾ he laughed as they walked over to the campfire that was set up.
“Oh he’s hereâ€￾ one of the girls said, “With the famous Stephanie we’ve all heard so much aboutâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ Justin smiled, “Ya ready?â€￾ Stephanie nodded her head, “OK, JC, Chris, Lance, Kelly, Joey, Dani, and you know Trace right?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she smiled, “I’m so horrible with names guys… wait I think I got it though… JC… Chris… Lance? Kelly, Joey… Dani, and Trace I knowâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “That was a lot easier that I thought it would beâ€￾
“Give it a couple minutes and you’ll forget all of us,â€￾ Joey laughed
“Noooâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “Have you guys been here long?â€￾
“Well we were supposed to get here around 1â€￾ Chris said looking at Justin who laughed
“Not my faultâ€￾
“Oh don’t even blame meâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “I was ready as soon as you got to my houseâ€￾
“I didn’t factor in the two hour driveâ€￾ Justin smiled as he grabbed onto her hand, “Let’s go set up camp, any specific area where we should?â€￾
“Not too close to me dude I wanna sleepâ€￾ Trace laughed
“What’s the supposed to mean?â€￾ Justin laughed
“It means the couples should position their tents far away from ours so we can get sleep and don’t have to listen to noises throughout the whole nightâ€￾ Trace finished causing everyone to laugh
“I can’t believe he just said thatâ€￾ Kelly laughed, “Where are your manners Trace? You just met the girlâ€￾
“I’m not just talking about her, I’m talking bout all ya’llâ€￾
“Whoaâ€￾ Justin laughed as he got the tent out of the trunk and walked next to Trace’s tent, “This looks like a nice spotâ€￾
“Don’t even think about itâ€￾ they heard Trace from the campfire scream.
They laughed as Justin grabbed onto Stephanie’s hand, “We’ll go far away if that’s what they wantâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “Your friends are crazyâ€￾
“Yeah, wellâ€￾ he smiled, “Here good?â€￾
“It’s far awayâ€￾
Justin smiled, “It’s good to be far away though… then we can be as loud as we wantâ€￾
Stephanie’s mouth dropped as she laughed and slapped him on the arm, “Oh my Godâ€￾
“I’m just kiddingâ€￾ Justin laughed as he grabbed her around the waist and kissed her neck, “No I’m notâ€￾
“I know you’re not,â€￾ Stephanie laughed
“You guys want a burger?â€￾ someone yelled from the campfire
“Yeahâ€￾ Stephanie said as Justin followed her, “Thank ya,â€￾ she said as she sat down on a log near the fire
“So Steph, tell us about yourselfâ€￾ JC said right as Stephanie took a big bite of her burger
“One secondâ€￾ she said between chews as she quickly finished chewing her food, causing everyone to laugh, “OK, sorryâ€￾ she laughed, “I’m Stephanie Miller, I’m 21… go to school, I’m a junior/seniorâ€￾ she laughed, “Not too sure yetâ€￾
“What are you studying?â€￾
“Creative writingâ€￾ she smiled
“So what would you do with that?â€￾ Lance asked
“Write… creativelyâ€￾ she laughed, “No, um… I want to like… write a book, or a screenplay or something, anything reallyâ€￾
“Journalism?â€￾
“Well… I could, like with a degree, but it’s not really something I’m very interested in. If I had to, I would, I mean it’s better than nothing I guessâ€￾
“You could be an entertainment journalist and write about Justinâ€￾ Chris laughed as Justin rolled his eyes
“Oh god, neverâ€￾ she shook her head, “That’s the lamest thing… no offence, not that ya’ll are lame but like…I just don’t think famous people are specialer than nonfamous people. Is that even a word? Specialer… well it is now,â€￾ she laughed
“I agree with you girlâ€￾ JC said, “So where are you from?â€￾
“Jersey, like right outside the city, but I’m here like all the time nowâ€￾
“Do you think you’re going to go back after you graduate?â€￾
“No, not at allâ€￾
They laughed, “Why not?â€￾
“I… I just hate it up thereâ€￾
“Alright, we have to put up the tentâ€￾

~~
“So how did you and Justin meet?â€￾ Kelly asked when the guys went around looking for firewood and the girls sat around the campfire
“Actually we met at a clubâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “That’s like the worst place to meet people isn’t it? There’s always like… weird guys at clubs, but I lucked outâ€￾ she smiled, “How long have ya’ll been dating?â€￾
“Joey and I have been together since high schoolâ€￾
“Aww that’s so cuteâ€￾ Stephanie laughed, “What about you?â€￾
“Three years, on and offâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾
“Justin’s a good kidâ€￾ Dani smiled as Justin waved at Stephanie
“Yeah, he’s greatâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she waved back
“Alright, this should last us the nightâ€￾ JC said as the guys dumped all the wood in a pile.
“I can’t believe it’s dark so early,â€￾ Trace said as he lit up a cigarette
“It’s nine o’clock dumbass,â€￾ Justin said as he put his arm around Stephanie
“Is it really?â€￾ Stephanie asked, “Wow, this day went by fast,â€￾ she said as she began to cough
“It sure didâ€￾ Justin smiled, “Are you alright?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she said between coughs, “I’m sorry, it’s just… I’m allergic to cigarette smokeâ€￾
Everyone looked over at Trace and he took a deep breath, “I’ll put it out thenâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ she paused, “I just saved you 11 minutes of your lifeâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“Every cigarette that you smoke takes 11 minutes off your life. One pack takes off three hours and 40 minutesâ€￾
“Ohhh eleven minutesâ€￾ he said sarcastically
“Do you know all the things you could do in eleven minutes?â€￾
“No, but I bet you’re going to tell meâ€￾ Trace said softly. Everyone’s heads were moving back and forth between Trace and Stephanie as each of them said something
“You could hard boil eggs, run a mile, have amazing sexâ€￾ she paused as everyone laughed, “Not to mention it makes your breath stink, your teeth yellow, your fingernails yellow, not to mention the tar in your lungs dude, and that sh**’s irreversible too. You’re going to have that tar until the day you dieâ€￾
“Oh my Godâ€￾ Trace sighed
“Do you even know what’s in one cigarette? f***ing… rat poison, would you eat rat poison? Plus, people who smoke no only die before nonsmokers but also suffer more before they die with a sickness â€￾
“Do you work with those Truth ads or something?â€￾
“Sorry, I just don’t understand why someone would throw their life away like that. I mean come on, your sex life can not be that badâ€￾
“Well, we are talking about Traceâ€￾ Chris laughed as Trace threw the stick he was playing with at him
“I gotta… go to the bathroom,â€￾ Stephanie said softly as she walked away
“Wowâ€￾ Trace said when she left, “Well at least we found her problem, can we say psycho?â€￾
“Psycho?â€￾ Justin laughed, “Bro we’ve been telling you to quit for the past three years,â€￾ he said as he followed Stephanie to the tent, “You alright?â€￾
“God, I’m so sorry I like blew up at him. Way to make a good impression on your friendsâ€￾
“Oh, don’t say that, it’s okâ€￾
“Now your friends all think I’m crazy, some like, psycho smoke naziâ€￾
Justin laughed, “Like the soup Nazi? No smoke for youâ€￾
Stephanie laughed as Justin put his arms around her, “I’m really sorry, I can’t believe I just did thatâ€￾
“Forget about it, seriously, it’s not a big dealâ€￾
She smiled when Justin kissed her softly, “Wanna make some s’mores?â€￾
“Oh sh**, I knew I forgot somethingâ€￾
“You forgot the s’more stuff?â€￾ she said as she grabbed a plastic bag from her backpack, “I came preparedâ€￾
“Oh yeahâ€￾ Justin laughed as he grabbed the bag in one hand and Stephanie’s hand in the other as they walked back to the campfire.</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”