Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:46 pm

Great chapter. So totally wasn't expecting that to happen. More, more, more

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:34 pm

<span style='color:blue'>This one's wicked short lol sorry I didn't realize lol

Chapter 12

“Do you want something to eat? Do you need something…â€￾ Justin asked on the way home from the doctor
“Justin, I don’t need to start eating for two just yetâ€￾
“No I know, I mean like… if you’re hungry, maybe we should go out later, like on a dateâ€￾
“Justin we broke upâ€￾
“I know, but I mean, there wasn’t really like a reason, ya’knowâ€￾
“I’d say there was a pretty good reasonâ€￾
“Yeah, but I’m here nowâ€￾
“For a couple days, if thatâ€￾
“No waitâ€￾ Justin said as he pulled the car over to the side of the road
“What are you doing?â€￾
“Just listen ok?â€￾ he said as he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and opened up the calendar part of it
“Organizedâ€￾
Justin smiled, “Yeah, Lance did it cause I’m always lateâ€￾ he paused as he moved closer to Steph and held out the phone so they both could see it, “OK, this week, there’s nothing I really have to go to, next week either, see, it’s just interviews and stuff. Now, let’s see, the next week, I have to go to the show on Wednesday, just because we’re performing and I can’t just leave them ya’know? But I can just go there and leave, I’ll be there for like 2 hours, then the plane ride, and the time difference, it’ll be like a dayâ€￾ he paused as he changed the week, “Ok, this week’s gonna suck cause I have three shows that I have to go to, but you can comeâ€￾
“You don’t have to do this Justinâ€￾
“No, I know, I’m just saying, in the next like four weeks, I have like four or five things that I need to go to. And I’ll be here every other day, I promise, I’ll miss all the interviews and the parties and sh**â€￾
“You don’t have to do thatâ€￾
“I know I don’t, I want to Steph, I want to be here with you,â€￾ he said as he put his arm on her leg
Stephanie quickly looked away, “And what makes you think you can go there for a day and then leave when you have all these interviews and stuff lined up?â€￾
“Well I got away today didn’t I?â€￾ he smiled, “I’m a pro at sneaking away from them, it won’t be a problemâ€￾
“I don’t know…â€￾
“What are you so afraid of?â€￾
“I’m not afraid of anythingâ€￾ she paused, “I just… I don’t know, I don’t want to go through what I went through before, and with all this pregnant stuff and all these extra fluids and emotions running around, I don’t think I’ll be able to get through it againâ€￾
“Stephanie I’m sorry, you know I’m sorry I’ve told you I’m sorry. But, I couldn’t help it, I would have much rather been here with you instead of…â€￾
“You couldn’t help it, just like when the situation comes again you’re not going to be able to help itâ€￾
“We were touring Steph, we don’t even have any plans for touring in a long time, and I mean, we’ve been talking about taking a break, and I mean this is as good a reason as any to take a breakâ€￾ he paused as his cell phone rang and he turned it off, “I just think that we could make it workâ€￾
“I mean, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try, for the babyâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Justin smiled, “For the baby, do you want to get some food?â€￾
“Maybe we should take some back we have a lot to talk aboutâ€￾

feedback please? :D </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:40 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Sweet talker! He always knows the right thing to say..I swear he could talk me into buying a shovel in Orlando!
*shaked head*
He's too smooth!
lol, love it Sarah!
I think we're even now???????????????????
B)
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:41 pm

aww justins a sweetie here
okay now im getting kinda pissed off about her attitude towards his career cuz he cant help it ya know?

:lol: at tasha
and im def lovin it too :nod:

lol I know you're not making fun of me zozo lol

:nod: I was :rofl: but in the best way possible :lol:

I saw you brought up the story on the justin board :yay:
hehe

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:42 pm

My eyes are blood shot now, so here is some feedback.

I loved Jen, why did she have to die?
Justin...should...grr...have...grr...rushed...GGGRRRRR...home...grr...when....grrr
Jen....grrrr...died...grrr

When relationships seem so perfect, thats usally when they shove a stick up our asses and tell us to wake up.

Why did Jen have to die?

She's preggers....I see major drama...Justin has some ponent :sperm: :lol:

Justin needs to marry her.

Why did Jen have to die?

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:53 pm

Wow. I missed a lot. Those were some good chapters though.

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:41 am

Great new chapter. Finally they're workin' things out. I'm hopin there isn't going to be any more drama to ruin the good times...but there always is... More, more, more

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:38 am

lol Chex... I'm sorry you liked Jen so much lol
She had to die because... well someone did lol Don't ask me lol B)

thanks for the feedback girls i'm glad you like it

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:50 pm

:yay: Yay their gonna try and work things out!! whoo hoo J you need to be here for her now more than ever!! you better be there like you say your going to!!!!! more please!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:57 pm

what Angel said

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:38 pm

yay they r gonna get back together :D and she is pregnant!!! awww
more plz?

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:00 pm

<span style='color:blue'>lol damn I got to work and come back to Tash going crazy lol ok here we go...

Chapter 13
Steph and Justin were waiting in the restaurant for the food to get ready, “So…â€￾ Justin broke the silence, “Um… how much school do you have left?â€￾
“After this semester I have a yearâ€￾ she paused, “Oh sh**, I didn’t even think about that, how am I…?â€￾
“I was just making conversation, Nevermindâ€￾ he paused as he put his hand on her leg, “Don’t worry about that right nowâ€￾
Steph silently looked away from him, “Are you guys working on a new album?â€￾
“Nah, we’re just finishing everything so… we just finished the tour a couple weeks ago, and we’re just kinda taking some time offâ€￾
Steph nodded her head as a two girls walked over to them, “Hi, oh my god are you Justin Timberlake?â€￾
Justin smiled, “Yeahâ€￾ he said softly
“As in THE Justin Timberlake from NSYNC?â€￾ the other girl asked
“That’s meâ€￾
“Oh my god, oh my god, we’re like your biggest fans, you are so hot, where’s JC?â€￾
Justin laughed slightly, “JC? JC’s uh… in LAâ€￾
“Oh… why?â€￾
“He uh… he had some stuff to take care ofâ€￾
“Are you guys going out?â€￾
Justin looked at Stephanie as she answered quickly, “No, we’re just friendsâ€￾
“What’s your name?â€￾
“Stacyâ€￾ Justin answered as he stood up, “Her name’s Stacy, the food’s ready let’s go, nice meeting you girlsâ€￾ Justin said as Stephanie smiled and quickly followed him.
“f***ing idiotsâ€￾ Justin said under his breath as he unlocked Stephanie’s side of the door
“Thanksâ€￾
“Sorry about thatâ€￾ Justin said once he started the car
“Now I remember what I hated so much about going out with youâ€￾ Stephanie paused as she covered her face, “they’re taking pictures of usâ€￾
“I really am sorry Stephâ€￾
“I know you are, it’s not your fault I just…â€￾ she paused as she looked out the window, “They’re following usâ€￾
Justin looked in his rearview mirror as he quickly turned to loose them
“I honestly do not get them, like seriously, if I met my idle, I would never ever follow themâ€￾ she paused as Justin laughed, “Seriously like why would they follow you? So they can find your house? Stalk you? And then meet you again in court when you sue their asses?â€￾ Justin laughed when she did, “Unless you were like superhuman or something and had special powersâ€￾
“But I do have special powers Stephâ€￾ Justin smiled as they walked to Stephanie’s apartment
“Oh yeah, that’s rightâ€￾ she said sarcastically as she opened the door, “Kristen, I thought you were going out, I would have brought you foodâ€￾
“No, I’m leaving nowâ€￾ she smiled
“With who?â€￾
“Joshâ€￾ she smiled and giggled, “How’s everything with you? Are you ok? Do you need me?â€￾
“Fine Kristen, calm downâ€￾ Stephanie laughed, “Everything’s fineâ€￾
“OK, well I gotta go, but if you need anything, seriously call meâ€￾
“I know, I will I’m fine thoughâ€￾ she smiled, “Have funâ€￾
“Oh I will, I’ll be home later… maybeâ€￾ she laughed as she left
“She’s insaneâ€￾ Steph said once Kristen left
“She isâ€￾ Justin agreed
“What do you want to drink?â€￾
“I’ll just have a coke,â€￾ Justin said as he took the food out, “I am so hungryâ€￾
“Yeah, me tooâ€￾ Steph laughed slightly as she handed him his drink and silver ware
“Thanksâ€￾ Justin said. The two of them sat silently eating until Justin finally spoke up, “So uh… how are we going to tell everyone?â€￾
Steph shrugged, “I don’t think we should tell anyoneâ€￾
“We’ll have to…â€￾
“No we won’t… I’ve been thinking. See, if I change my number, and move cause my rent’s going to be over in a couple months. Then she’ll never have to knowâ€￾
Justin laughed slightly, “Steph she can’t be that badâ€￾
“Trust me, she is that badâ€￾
“Well, maybe if I talked to herâ€￾
“Oh no, that would not be goodâ€￾
“Why not?â€￾
“Justin she…â€￾ she paused and tried to figure out how to say what she needed to say, “She doesn’t like you Justinâ€￾
“What? How? She doesn’t even know meâ€￾
“No see, ok my mother, when she was young went out with Rob Parissi or something from Wild Cherryâ€￾
“Wild Cherry?â€￾
“Yeah, ya know they sang Play the Funky Musicâ€￾
“Yeah I know, I just didn’t know that was the guyâ€￾
“Yeah it is, anywayâ€￾ she paused, “she went out with him like twice or whatever, and was a whore, like she always is, anyway, he left and never called back, whatever she was pissedâ€￾
“So what does this have to do with me?â€￾
Steph took a deep breath, “He left her similar to the way you left meâ€￾
“What? Steph come on…â€￾
“I’m just saying… she hates all people like you, not just you, anyone in your business, in the position where he can like do anything and anyone he wantsâ€￾
“That’s bullsh**â€￾
“That’s my mother, she’s bullsh**â€￾
“So you’re saying she’d be pissed to know that I’m the fatherâ€￾
“Well that, and she’d like disown me as a daughter because I’m pregnant. Like, she has like this plan for me ya’know. Like she doesn’t want me to be a writer, she wants me to be a lawyer or a doctor. She doesn’t want me to rely on a guy to run my lifeâ€￾
“Obviously, but I mean, you don’t want that eitherâ€￾
“Of course I don’t, but she doesn’t care about what I want. Even if it wasn’t the whole Wild Cherry thing she’d still hate you because you’re a singer, and according to her that’s not a profession. Even though you’ve already done better than she’ll ever do in her life, or many other people for that matterâ€￾
“But maybe if I talked to her I could change her mindâ€￾
“She wouldn’t listen to you, she’s a very stubborn personâ€￾
“So you don’t ever want to tell her?â€￾
“Well I mean, I’m sure she’ll find out at some pointâ€￾
“Don’t you think it’d be better for her to find out from you?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ she shook her head, “She’ll kill me Justinâ€￾
“What about your father?â€￾
“I don’t know my fatherâ€￾ Steph paused, as she looked away, “I don’t even know his nameâ€￾
“You’ve never met him?â€￾
Steph shook her head, “My mother doesn’t talk about him, he supposedly left her when she told him she was pregnant. I don’t know… there was a different guy over the house every night while I was growing up so…â€￾
“I’m sorryâ€￾
“It’s not a big dealâ€￾ she paused, “So what? You want to tell your mother?â€￾
“I just… I’ve never kept anything from her, especially nothing like this. But, I mean, if you want me too, whatever you want, I won’t tell herâ€￾
“I just think we should wait a littleâ€￾ she paused as Justin nodded his head in agreement, “She’s going to hate meâ€￾
“No she’s not,â€￾ Justin said as he looked at her, “Of course she’s not, you’ve met her before she doesn’t hate youâ€￾
“For like a minute, when I was your girlfriendâ€￾
“Steph don’t…â€￾
“No seriously, when I was like your sweet little innocent girlfriend I was fine but now… now I’m the whore who her son knocked upâ€￾
“Why would you even say that Steph?â€￾
“Cause it’s true, I know it is, you don’t have to pretend it’s not. Justin she wants you to be married for years to a perfect southern bell and then, once you’ve been married for years and are completely in love and living a perfect life, then you will have kids. Not before that, especially not before you get marriedâ€￾
Justin was quiet for a couple seconds, obviously thinking about something, “She doesn’t hate youâ€￾
“Not yetâ€￾ Steph paused, “So then we’re going to keep it quiet?â€￾
“Yeah, as long as you want. I just… want to tell my mother before she finds out some other wayâ€￾
“Yeah I knowâ€￾
“Do you have class tomorrow?â€￾ Steph nodded, “Alright, well I’ll let you go so you can rest and everything, uh... I’ll talk to you tomorrow?â€￾
“Yeah, I’ll call you when I get outâ€￾
“Yeah cool, then um… do you want to go out to eat or something tomorrow night?â€￾
“Sureâ€￾ Steph said as she put her leftovers in the fridge
“Coolâ€￾ Justin paused not knowing exactly how to say good-bye. He wondered if he should hug her, or kiss her, he had no idea what to do, “So I’ll see you tomorrow?â€￾
“Byeâ€￾ Stephanie hugged him and kissed his cheek, “And thanks, for everything,â€￾ she paused and laughed slightly as she rubbed her stomach, “Well almost everythingâ€￾
Justin laughed, “You’re welcome, for everything. Don’t worry we’ll get through this ok? I promise everything will work outâ€￾
“Let’s hope soâ€￾ she paused as he kissed her forehead, “Byeâ€￾</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:28 pm

damn they need to get back together
justins sweet about everything

“As in THE Justin Timberlake from NSYNC?â€￾

LIKE OH MY GOD, LIKE I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! :rofl:

i never got that if that was me Id be like that guy looks like justin or I wouldnt think twice of it :lol: unless theyre out with 20 bodyguards like 50 :lol:

better start writing sarah!! :lol:
and then another chapter from tash's story :yay:

I like this pact thing betwn you guys' stories :P
I win both ways :lol:

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:34 pm

Good chapter Sarah, I can't wait to find out just how they are gonna handle this mess.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:28 am

this is gonna get really interesting to see how long can keep that hidden!! they have a mountain of sh** ahead of them i hope they brought their climbing shoes!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:30 am

Whoa wait, Sarah, am i seeing correctly? You posted this story? The one I'm only up to like chapter 7 on? oooo ouch! I'm gonna come back and read it, just wait! haha

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:47 am

jc<3crack wrote: Whoa wait, Sarah, am i seeing correctly? You posted this story? The one I'm only up to like chapter 7 on? oooo ouch! I'm gonna come back and read it, just wait! haha

sh** lol nooo don't do it :P

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:36 am

this is your own fault Sarah... if you hadn't told me about this fanfic board you wouldn't be in this predicament

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:48 am

lol then I'll stop posting here lol you a**hole that's so not fair lol

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:49 am

<span style='color:purple'>I think it's great that he's so supportive but I'm afraid the shiit is going to hit the fan when others find out :freaked: </span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:08 pm

IDIDTHEJRT wrote: lol then I'll stop posting here lol you a**hole that's so not fair lol

It's your own fault, life isn't fair sarah... and if you stop posting I'm sure you'll have some very unhappy fans, right guys?

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:54 pm

lol not my problem... whatever... live your life however you want to.... If you can live with being a cheater then fine... that's your problem not mine lol :lol: :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:58 pm

Wow ... I just got caught up with the last three chapters and all I can say is MAJOR DRAMA for Steph and J. I don't know how they are going to stay sane through all of this. They have some relationship issues to work out and they need to do it pronto!

I really like them together and I'm glad that J wants to be a part of her and the child's life. NO DEADBEAT DADS!!!!

That stinks about Steph's mom not being an understanding person. I see a family fued going down real soon. Can't wait to see what's in store for us!

More please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:59 pm

Aww I'm glad that J is steppin up to the plate and taking responsibilty for his actions....well both of theirs but yeah, theres no need to get technical or anything like that :lol: But Steph needs to tell her mom, she might be more understanding than she thinks, then again she might be worse...more please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:10 pm

<span style='color:blue'>yeah... :P

Chapter 14
“Hey Traceâ€￾ Justin dialed Trace’s number as soon as he left Stephanie’s apartment, “What happened?â€￾
“Well, I had to tell the guysâ€￾
“You what? Trace…â€￾
“Dude you left me here telling me Steph’s pregnant and nothing else, leaving me to cover your ass. I needed their help to cover for you, they’re not going to tell anyoneâ€￾
Justin took a deep breath, “So what happened with Johnny and Steve and John?â€￾
“Johnny doesn’t know yet, Steve doesn’t care he said you’re lucky it was just interviews, but it’s John you have to look out for. He wants to know what’s so important that you would jeopardize your career and all that sh**â€￾ he paused and laughed slightly
“So what did you tell him?â€￾
“That it was extremely importantâ€￾
“And…â€￾ Justin asked nervously
Trace laughed, “Lance told um you had something for your charity or something that came up, so don’t worry. Everyone’s coming down tomorrowâ€￾
“Wait, what? Why is everyone coming down tomorrow?â€￾
“Because you’re there. They’re going to do interviews from Orlando, so ya’ll can call and all that or whatever. And Johnny’s having a meeting Saturday or something to talk about what’s next with you guysâ€￾
“So who knows then?â€￾
“JC, Joey, Chris, Lance and me, that’s itâ€￾
“No one else?â€￾
“No one. But watch out for Mike, I wouldn’t be surprised if he popped up at your door in a couple hoursâ€￾
“OK, cool thanks man, make sure they don’t tell anyone thoughâ€￾
“Yeah, I knowâ€￾ Trace paused, “So bro, tell me what’s going onâ€￾
“We uh… we went to the doctor and uh… she’s pregnantâ€￾ he paused, “And we’re, she wants to keep it quiet for a littleâ€￾
“What do you want to do?â€￾
“Well, I mean, I gotta respect what she wants. You know the media’s gonna blow this up unbelievably and sh** anyway, so I gotta wait until she’s readyâ€￾
“So you’re not going to tell your mother?â€￾
“I can’t man, I just… I need to waitâ€￾
“Aight, so what are you two doing?â€￾
“We’re going to try to work things out. I don’t know man, it kinda seems like a sign that we should be togetherâ€￾
Trace laughed slightly, “Or a sign that you should have used a better condomâ€￾ he paused and waited for Justin to say anything
“I’m serious man, you know how upset and sh** I was when we broke upâ€￾
“Yeah but dude, you tend to take these things a little hard, I mean having a baby is…â€￾
“f*** Trace do you think I don’t know how f***ing hard it’s going to be? You think I don’t know the way I felt when we broke up, that was different from any other time I’ve broken up with anyone?â€￾
“Bro, don’t attack me, I’m just saying the whole reason that ya’ll broke up was cause ya’ll didn’t spend enough time together right? I don’t know what makes you think that she’s going to change her mind, especially with a baby in the picture, she’s going to want someone that’s going to be there all the time…â€￾
“So you’re saying you agree with her?â€￾
“I’m saying that you need to be careful, and don’t get your hopes up for something that honestly, very well may not happenâ€￾
“Well thanks for the support man,â€￾ Justin said sarcastically
“I don’t mean to… Nevermind, I’m probably wrong anyway, good luck… I’ll see you tomorrow ok?’
“Yeah byeâ€￾

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Justin rolled over in bed as he looked at the alarm clock on the table. 10 o’clock. He yawned as he wiped his eyes. Justin was up all night thinking, and worrying about what he was going to do. No he finally had an idea but no he had to worry about making it go perfect. He yawned again as he got up and reached for his phone. He didn’t know how much sleep he got, all he knew was he was up to watch the sunrise and hours after that. There was no way he could have gotten more than a couple hours of sleep.
“Helloâ€￾
“Hey, Steph, did I wake you?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ Stephanie laughed slightly, “I’ve been at classâ€￾
“Oh yeah, are you done?â€￾
“Yeah, my 10 o’clock got cancelledâ€￾
“Cool, ok I’m going to go take a shower and get ready. Then I have to go meet the guys, as they get inâ€￾
“I thought you were supposed to be in LAâ€￾
“I was, but they’re coming down here. So I can do some interviews and sh**â€￾ Justin paused, “Anyway, do you want to come and then we can get something to eat? Or we can go out later if you want, or if you’re busy…â€￾
Stephanie laughed, “Yeah Justin, I’ll go with you to get them, then lunch or whatever you want to doâ€￾
“Cool, so I’ll pick you up at like 11:30?â€￾
“I’ll be readyâ€￾ she smiled, “Byeâ€￾

“Heyâ€￾ Justin smiled as Stephanie got into the car
“Hiâ€￾ Stephanie laughed slightly, “You seem happyâ€￾
“I am,â€￾ he laughed as he drove to the airport, “How are you feeling?â€￾
“Fine Justin, I’m fineâ€￾
“Just making sureâ€￾ he smiled
“I knowâ€￾
“Are you sure you don’t mind coming, we could…â€￾
“It’s fine Justinâ€￾ Steph smiled, “I haven’t seen them in awhile…ok what’s wrong?â€￾
“What? Nothing’s wrongâ€￾
“You seem nervous or like… jittery, tell me what’s wrongâ€￾
“A couple seconds ago you just said I seem happy, and now I’m nervous?â€￾ he smiled
“Yeah… nothing’s wrong?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾
“Ok…â€￾ she paused as she looked out the window
“I swear nothing’s wrongâ€￾ Justin smiled as he put his hand on her leg, “Well maybe I’m a little nervous about what Lonnie’s going to do when he sees meâ€￾ he laughed
“Oh God, is he going to follow you around and everything?â€￾
“Oh no, he will not… he may try, but it’s not going to happenâ€￾ Justin smiled as they pulled into the parking lot of the small airport, “I think that’s the plane now… perfect timingâ€￾ he smiled as he did a little dance
Stephanie laughed as she got out of the car, “You are by far the biggest dork…â€￾
“Now that’s just crazyâ€￾ Justin smiled as he put his arm around her, “You are by far a bigger dork then I will ever beâ€￾
“Right, keep telling yourself that Dorky Ramanoâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she pushed him away
Justin laughed as he put his arm around her again, “We have to watch that movie again, I haven’t seen it in so long…â€￾
“I can’t watch that movie with you Justinâ€￾
“What? Why not?â€￾
“Because you laugh so damn loud I can’t hear the whole movie. I swear there’s parts of it I still haven’t heard,â€￾ she laughed
“Oh shut up I do notâ€￾ Justin laughed, “At least I don’t cry in horror moviesâ€￾
“Shut up, it was sad,â€￾ she laughed as she punched him
“Sure it was… because someone died in a horror movieâ€￾ he said sarcastically, “How sadâ€￾
“Shut up, you have no sympathyâ€￾
Justin laughed as he put his arm around her waist; “I do tooâ€￾ he smiled as the guys got off the airplane
“Ahhh!â€￾ Chris yelled as he ran over to them, “Justin! Oh and you brought Stephanie too…. Oh how I’ve missed you Steph,â€￾ he yelled as he hugged her
“Oh they gave you sugarâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she looked over at Justin who rolled his eyes
“Hey Steph, how are you?â€￾ Lance asked as he hugged her
“I’m good, how are you?â€￾
“Good, it’s good to see you again, if you need anything, Stephanie anything, just tell me ok? I mean itâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ Steph smiled as JC walked over to her
“Stephanieâ€￾ he said as he kissed her cheeks and stepped back to look at her stomach, “Congratulationsâ€￾
“Uh… thanks,â€￾ she said as she looked over at Justin who shrugged
“Hey babeâ€￾ Joey hugged her, “Did you tell your mother yet?â€￾
“I’m… I’m not telling my mother anythingâ€￾ she paused as she looked over at Justin who rolled his eyes
“Alright guys,â€￾ he said as he looked around, “I think we should have a meeting, back at my house… just usâ€￾
“Yeah, sureâ€￾ they agreed as Stephanie nodded her head
“Where’s Trace?â€￾ Justin asked as the guys pointed to him talking to a girl. Justin rolled his eyes, “Of course… Trace!â€￾ he called as Trace ran over to them, “He’s been hanging around with you too long Joeyâ€￾
“Me? I am a one women guy,â€￾ he laughed, “So when’s this meeting?â€￾
“Nowâ€￾ Stephanie said
“Yeah, let’s go nowâ€￾ Justin said as they pilled into their cars
“I thought you didn’t tell anyone but Traceâ€￾ Stephanie said as they drove to Justin’s house
“I didn’tâ€￾ Justin said as he looked at Trace who was sitting in the back seat. Stephanie looked back at Trace and Trace laughed
“I had to tell them, they were wondering why he was goneâ€￾
“Who else did you tell?â€￾ Stephanie asked
“No oneâ€￾
“Who else did they tell?â€￾
“No oneâ€￾ Trace rolled his eyes, “Calm down, you guys are so much alike… they didn’t tell anyone, and they won’t tell anyone you don’t want them to tellâ€￾
“Trace it’s kinda a big deal, I mean, put yourself in our shoes, how would you feel if the whole damn world knew, and before you told your mother… you know my mother, and you know how pissed she’d be if she found out any other way than from usâ€￾
“Which is why I didn’t tell anyoneâ€￾ Trace said as Justin pulled into his driveway
“Yes you didâ€￾ Stephanie said as she got out of the car
“They don’t count, they’re not going to tell anyoneâ€￾
“Don’t worry Steph, seriously, they’re not going to tell anyoneâ€￾ Justin said as he opened the door and put his arm around her waist
“I just would fell better hearing it from themâ€￾ she paused as she sat down and put her head in her hands
“I understand completely, I feel the same way,â€￾ Justin said as he sat down next to her and rubbed her back. She looked at him and smiled as the guys came into Justin’s house.
“Where’s the food?â€￾ Chris asked as he looked through Justin’s refrigerator, “I’m starving man, don’t you have any food?â€￾
“I haven’t been shoppingâ€￾ Justin said as Chris walked over with a Popsicle in his hands
“Ok, let’s get this meeting going, I have to get home…â€￾ Joey said as he sat down
“Ok, look guys, I know Trace told you, and uh…â€￾ Justin began
“We’d really appreciate it if you guys wouldn’t tell anyoneâ€￾
“Of course Steph, we wouldn’t tell anyoneâ€￾
“Thanks so much guys, seriously, because if anyone found out…â€￾
“We’re the only ones that know, and we’ll be the only ones that know until you guys decide to tell anyone elseâ€￾ JC said
“Trust me babe, I know what it’s likeâ€￾ Joey said, “But don’t worry, they were quiet with me, they’ll be quiet with youâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ Steph smiled
“Speaking of the little one, I gotta get back to her, anything else before I leave?â€￾
“No, thanks thoughâ€￾ Stephanie said as Joey hugged her
“Congratulations, don’t worry everything’s going to work outâ€￾ he smiled, “I’ll see you guys laterâ€￾
“Told ya there was nothing to worry aboutâ€￾ Trace said as he lit a cigarette.
Stephanie gave him a dirty look. Trace laughed slightly, “Oh yeah, right, can’t smoke in front of Stephâ€￾
“Just put it out manâ€￾ Justin said
“I don’t get the big deal, I can’t even…â€￾ Stephanie walked over and grabbed the cigarette out of his hands and put it out in the ashtray
“I thought you were quittingâ€￾ Steph said
“I wasâ€￾ Trace said
“Oh but what? You decided it turns the girls on sooo much that you might as well keep what ever you can?â€￾
“Oh Steph, just cause it turns you on doesn’t mean…â€￾ Trace laughed as he sat down
“Ok, okâ€￾ Justin stood up, “Watch it man,â€￾ he said to Trace, “Thanks guys, and uh… yeah don’t tell anyone?â€￾
“Of course notâ€￾
“Ok cool, guys, not to kick you out or anything, but…. We’re leavingâ€￾ Justin smiled as they left

feedback please? thanks dears :lol: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:24 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Very good Sarah :clap:
I love how they torment each other all the time!! LMAO!
THe whole movie thing was great!!!
More please :please:
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:25 pm

Aww I'm glad that they didn't tell anyone though...that could be bad news...and Joey man, he could give them a few tips since he went thru this all already, but it kinda is different cause like Justin is more in the spotlight than Joey is...hmm i dunno more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:40 pm

awwww i think that it is a good thing that the guys know- they will be a great support network for them. plus joey knows what its like so he can totally help them out from experience and all. great chapter more more more!!!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:28 pm

Her mom sounds really bad.

I can just see Justin's mom turning on the tv and finding out that he's gonna be her 'baby's daddy' cuz that's exactly what's going on here. I hope that doesn't happen though.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:52 pm

:clap: :clap:

aww all the guys together
And the dork justin is :lol:

good chapter sarah! post more :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:55 am

I can just imagine Justin cracking up during that movie ... I love when he laughs at the end of Senorita. So funny!

The boys are going to be a good support network, especially Joey. Let's just hope this stays a secret for as long as necessary or else there's gonna be some major explaining to do!

Great chap ... more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:28 pm

gr8 chapter, i luv how they all interact :D more plz?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:31 pm

I cant believe i missed this story!!! its so good!!
i hope justin and steph work everything out!

post some more soon! :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:17 am

BOO! I SEE YOU!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:18 am

lol AHH yes you do lol

ok give me a second to reread it before i post it lol :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:24 am

<span style='color:blue'>ok I'm ready lol this one's... well... lol :P tell me whatcha think :D

Chapter 15

“You look beautiful Stephanieâ€￾ Justin said later that night as he looked at Steph, wearing a pale blue sundress.
Stephanie gave Justin a weird look and smiled, “Thank you Justinâ€￾
“Why are you giving me that look?â€￾ he smiled
“No reasonâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “It’s just you’ve been saying that all night and I don’t really know whyâ€￾
“Because you’re looking more stunning than usual, and I didn’t think that was possibleâ€￾
She laughed, “You and your linesâ€￾
“They’re not just lines… I mean itâ€￾ he smiled as he parked his car
“OKâ€￾ she smiled as she looked around, “Why are we stopped?â€￾
“Come onâ€￾ Justin smiled as he got out of the car and laid on the hood
“What are you doing?â€￾ she asked as she stood next to him
“You don’t need an explanation for everything Steph, come onâ€￾ he said as he pulled her up, “Ok get ready, one’s comingâ€￾
“What’s coming?â€￾ Steph asked as a plane came down. They were parked in front of the runway of the airport, and the plane was only a few feet above of them before it landed. Stephanie and Justin laughed, “That’s so awesomeâ€￾
“Isn’t it?â€￾ Justin smiled, “It’s like a rush,â€￾ Justin said as he looked over at Steph
“Shh.. another one’s comingâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she grabbed onto Justin’s hand, “That’s so cool Justin, why haven’t you taken me here before?â€￾
“I haven’t? Are you sure?â€￾
“Yesâ€￾ she laughed, “Must have been some other girlâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ Justin smiled, “My mother used to take me here when I first moved down, I was really homesick, I missed my friends and family. Just my Mom and me came down, so I missed everyone. And when I first came down to start MMC, I don’t know… I’m not a shy person, I never really was, but when I got there, and there were so many kids, who were doing what I love to do… it’s weird. You’d think I’d be really excited and stuff to be with these kids, but I just felt so… threatened. I don’t know… back home I was kinda like… the best, ya’know, like I was the weird kid that was always singing and I was just getting used to it, then I came down here with these kids who were so much better than me, and they were all doing the same things as I’ve been trying to do. I wasn’t the best anymore, it was weird, a reality check. Even in the skits and stuff, back home I was always the star, I always got a big part in all the plays then I came here, and I was lucky to get in two skits a weekâ€￾ he paused and laughed, “And I’m boring you completely Steph, just tell me to shut upâ€￾ he said as he looked over at Stephanie who was smiling at him
“No, I like it when you tell me these stories, it shows that you’re real, and you have feelings, even though you don’t cry when people dieâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
Justin smiled, “Of course I’m realâ€￾
“I know… but a lot of people don’tâ€￾
“Trueâ€￾ Justin laughed, “Wait, another one’s comingâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “This is seriously the coolest thing I’ve ever doneâ€￾
Justin smiled as the two of them looked each other in the eyes and kissed gently. They pulled apart as another plane came in; they both looked up at the plane and smiled.
Justin got down from the car and walked over to the side where Stephanie was laying, “What are you doing?â€￾ she asked
Justin just smiled as he grabbed her hand and got down on one knee. “Uh, Stephanie… will you… will you marry me?â€￾ he asked as he pulled a ring box from his pocket
Stephanie looked at him, then the ring, then back at him, “Justin get up, I am not marrying youâ€￾
“What?â€￾ Justin asked as he stood up
“You think you can just come back after how many months? And we’ll get married because I’m pregnant, and then we’ll just live happily ever after?â€￾ she said quickly, “Justin, this is real life, it’s not some fricken fairy tale, I’m not going to marry you just because I’m pregnant with your childâ€￾
“Steph, that’s not the reasonâ€￾
“Oh it’s not?â€￾ she laughed slightly, “Then explain to me to reason why after months of not seeing each other you, after we broke up, you out of nowhere, propose to me and it has nothing to do with the fact that I’m pregnant?â€￾
“Steph come on, we’re in loveâ€￾
“No, we were in love, but things changedâ€￾
“Not for me they didn’tâ€￾ Justin paused, “I just thought that things would be easier if we got married. Like we could do it right away, and no one would even need to know you’re pregnant beforeâ€￾
“But… marriage is a big step… I mean, are you sure?â€￾
“I love you Stephanie. And even when I was away, you can ask anyone, I was always talking about you, I was always telling everyone how much I just wanted to come back here to be with youâ€￾ he paused and looked at Stephanie’s blank face
“I…â€￾ she paused as she noticed a single tear roll down Justin’s cheek, “I’ll have to think about itâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾ Justin paused and smiled slightly, “Take as long as you needâ€￾</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:06 pm

aww! dont cry Justin!! i hope steph says yes, she'd be stupied not to!!
great chapter!!! :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:14 pm

wow now that i wasnt expecting to be honest. well i hope she thinks it over and says yes b.c he really does love her! and they would make the cutest lil family!!! i love the setting you put them at! more!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:11 pm

awww say yes!!!! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:54 pm

whoa!! man that was a shocker! That sounds so romantic going and watching the planes go over them! well not romantic but you get what i mean! :lol: more please! and she better think about it and say yes!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'>OMG!! Justin...you freak!!!
LMAO...very sweet though!
I can't wait to see how she answers...hee hee!!!
HINT HINT
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:08 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok it's short but... it counts... right? lol feedback please?

Chapter 16

“Kristen, Kristen wake up! Kristenâ€￾ Stephanie said as she banged on Kristen’s door
“I’m up, I’m upâ€￾ she yawned as she opened her door, “What’s wrongâ€￾
“Justin proposedâ€￾ Steph said as she walked into Kristen’s room and sat on her bed
“What?â€￾ Kristen smiled, “Oh my God Steph, congratulations! Let me see the ringâ€￾ she paused as she grabbed her hand, “Where’s the ring? You did say yes didn’t you?â€￾ Stephanie bit her lower lip and shook her head, “What are you crazy? You told him no?â€￾ Steph once again shook her head, “Ok, so you didn’t say no and you didn’t say yes? Would you please talk instead of making me guess what you mean by the movements of your head?â€￾
Stephanie laughed slightly, “I said I’d think about it… I don’t knowâ€￾
“What’s there to think about? Steph come on, you are pregnant with his baby. He will give you and your baby things that you could never get yourself, especially if you’re going to raise this baby by yourselfâ€￾
“But we broke upâ€￾
Kristen laughed, “Are you serious? Steph you broke up because you didn’t see him enough. You will see him more than enough if you get marriedâ€￾
“How do you know? He’s just going to start touring again and I’ll see him once a year…â€￾
“If you’re his wife he will not leave his wifeâ€￾
“What about school?â€￾
“What about school? Steph, you’re going to be a writer, you really do not need a college degree for that, if it’s good someone will publish it. And it’s good, so someone willâ€￾ she smiled, “Face the facts Steph, it’s going to be hard for you to finish school since you’re having a baby, and it’ll be a hell of a lot harder if you’re doing it aloneâ€￾
“There’s just a lot to think aboutâ€￾
“No, there’s notâ€￾ Kristen smiled, “Listen to yourself Steph, you’re just making up excuses. I can’t think of one good reason why you wouldn’t marry him. He loves you Steph… and you love him. Not one day went by since the day you’ve met him that you haven’t talked about him. As soon as you met him there was this sparkle in your eye. And when you broke up, it was gone, and I’m not going to sit back and watch you let it leave againâ€￾ she paused and looked at Stephanie who was staring at the ceiling, “Are you even listening to me?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Stephanie said softly, “I don’t know, I just feel like he’s just doing it to like… be the hero. And so he doesn’t get a bad name in publicity and stuffâ€￾
“Oh Steph come on, you know he wouldn’t do that. I know I don’t know him as well as you do, but I do know he’s not like that. He’s from a big southern family, a big family man, he would not just marry a girl he didn’t love so he wouldn’t have a bad name in the mediaâ€￾</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:27 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Kristen is so right!!!! Steph...don't let him get away!
</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:39 pm

Okay, I'm all caught up, so what if I cheated Sarah? SO WHAT!

Okay some comments...

Chex, sorry Jen had to die but I think you know what would have happened if she killed me off... there would have been a mysterious Sarah death in one of my stories.

One word for Justin: CONDOM

She better say yes... and I know what's going to happen and I'm dying to actually read it for myself Sarah so POST MORE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:18 am

jc<3crack wrote:

:lol: true that lol :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:37 am

Steph listen to Kristen ... she is obviously the voice of wisdom in this story. The girl is 100% correct. J loves the girl and they would make a wonderful family. He won't leave her to raise that baby on her own. Trust the boy Steph!

Great chaps ... more please!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:47 am

whatchagot4meMRJT wrote: Steph listen to Kristen ... she is obviously the voice of wisdom in this story. The girl is 100% correct. J loves the girl and they would make a wonderful family. He won't leave her to raise that baby on her own. Trust the boy Steph!

Great chaps ... more please!

I agree with you completely... Steph should listen to me! Sarah are you taking notes?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:59 am

ok girl you are messing with the fates!!! he loves you, you love him- you are suppose to get married!!!! so just do it already!!! :lol: more!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:18 pm

Ahhh girl that boy is madly in love with you are you are with him!! It's so obvious! and hes not gonna leave you to raise your child all by yourself...hes not like that :no: Listen to Kristen, she knows what shes talking about :nod:

Another chapter please?

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:05 pm

She better say yes. She knows she wants too.

So true. I think he should start walking one on all the time so this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

Return to “Fan Fiction”