Fate

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok so let's give this chapter a try lol
Don't forget the wonderful feedback! you're doing lovely lol :P

Chapter 17

“Hey J, are you busy?â€￾
“Hey, uh… I can get out of here in like an hour, you want to do lunch or something?â€￾
“Actually I’m not feeling very well, if you want to just come over after you get lunch or whateverâ€￾
“Are ok what’s wrong?â€￾
“I’ve been throwing up and I’m dizzyâ€￾
“Do you… do you need anything I can get out earlierâ€￾
Stephanie laughed slightly, “I’m fine now Justin, I’m just not hungry, don’t worryâ€￾
“I’m just making sure, I don’t want…â€￾
“I knowâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “Thanksâ€￾
“Ok, so I’ll be there in like an hour? Do you want anything? I’ll call before I comeâ€￾
“Ok, thanks Justin, byeâ€￾

“Heyâ€￾ Justin said when Kristen opened the door, “Stephanie here?â€￾
“Yeah, come on in, do you need help?â€￾ she asked as she held the door open for him
“No, no I got itâ€￾
“So how are you holding out?â€￾
“I’m goodâ€￾ Justin smiled as he nodded his head, “We’re goodâ€￾
“That’s goodâ€￾
“Yeah what about you? You graduating yet?â€￾
“Next semester actuallyâ€￾
“Oh yeah? Congratulationsâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ Kristen smiled, “She’s in her roomâ€￾
“Cool, I’ll talk to you laterâ€￾ Justin said as he walked into Stephanie’s room, “How are you feeling?â€￾
Stephanie sat up, “I’m okâ€￾
“I brought you some soup, I figured you could save it if you don’t feel like it nowâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ Stephanie said as she took the soup from his hands, “Did you have a meeting or what?â€￾
“Yeah, we had to do some radio interview in Germanyâ€￾
Stephanie nodded her head, “This is really goodâ€￾
“Yeah they have the best soupâ€￾ Justin smiled, “So what was wrong with you this morning?â€￾
“I don’t know, I guess it’s just morning sickness or whatever, it’s going to be a long nine monthsâ€￾
Justin smiled, “Nah, it’ll get easyâ€￾
Steph laughed, “Yeah… sureâ€￾
“So did you go to class?â€￾
“No, I just had one. What did you get?â€￾
“Philly Cheeseâ€￾ Justin smiled
“Of courseâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾ Justin laughed, “Want some?â€￾
“No thanksâ€￾ Steph smiled, “Ok, so I’ve been thinking about last night and uh… are you sure you want this and you don’t just like… feel the need to get married because I’m pregnant?â€￾
“More sure then I’ve ever been about anything in my lifeâ€￾ Justin smiled as he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to Stephanie
“What’s this?â€￾
“It’s the receiptâ€￾
“It was expensiveâ€￾
“No, not that…look at the dateâ€￾
Stephanie sat down and looked up at Justin, “You bought it a month ago?â€￾
Justin nodded his head and smiled, “Stephanie I was going to propose to you awhile ago but I didn’t want to propose and then leave. And then we broke up and…â€￾
“Oh God Justinâ€￾ she said softly as she covered her mouth
Justin smiled as he noticed a single tear flow down her cheek. He got down on one knee and grabbed her hands, “So let’s try this again. Stephanie Noland I love you. I’ve loved you since the moment you fell into my arms and I will never stop loving you. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?â€￾ Justin smiled as he looked up at Stephanie and put the ring on her finger
“Oh Justinâ€￾ she smiled as she wiped the tears falling down his face, “I love youâ€￾
Justin smiled as he sat down next to Stephanie on the bed, “Is that a yes?â€￾
Stephanie nodded her head and kissed Justin gently, “It’s so beautiful,â€￾ she said as she looked at the small diamond on her finger. She never was one to wear much jewelry so the small diamond was perfect for her.
Justin smiled as he pulled up her shirt revealing her stomach, “Our baby’s in there huh?â€￾
“Yeah, it’s weird isn’t it?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Justin smiled, “Well baby, your Mommy and me want you to be the first to know that we’re getting marriedâ€￾ he said as he kissed her stomach
Stephanie laughed, “Yes we are,â€￾ she said as she rubbed her stomach with one hand and held Justin’s with the other. “So how are we going to do this?â€￾
“Well I was thinking we could have the ceremony back in LA, like at my house, that way we can do it fast, and quiet ya’know, so there’s not media everywhere. But I mean, it’s up to you if you want to do it back home or something…â€￾
“No, LA’s goodâ€￾
“And then you can just move in there and…â€￾
“Wait, you want me to move to California?â€￾
“Well yeah… I mean…â€￾
“Justin, I don’t know anyone in LAâ€￾
“Well you’ll meet people baby. It’s just that most things are in LA ya’know, for me… and I don’t want to leave you, and you’re not going to be able to travel while you’re pregnant…â€￾ he paused, “Where… where do you want to live? Here?â€￾
“I guess I didn’t really think about itâ€￾
“Well I mean, we can come back and everything, like I still have my house here and everything…â€￾
“Okâ€￾
“Steph I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to…â€￾
“No, no I want to. I mean, it’ll be good to get away I guessâ€￾
“Ok, so when do you want to tell our parents?â€￾
“Soon, I guess we have to tell my mother huh?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Justin smiled, “We could go up there, I’ll be with youâ€￾
Stephanie nodded her head</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:00 pm

YAY! They're getting married! I hope her mom doesn't freak out when they tell her.

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:01 pm

Good think you explained the small diamond business because I was 'bout to say "What the HELL? He can afford more than a 'small' diamond"

Very good!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:18 pm

<span style='color:purple'>YAY...what a sweatheart!!
I'm so glad they are going to get married and he's being so considerate!!!
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:01 am

hes such a sweetie in here!!

sarah you keep writing these perfect men that dont exist :rofl:
its not helping me!!! :rofl:

im happy theyre getting married :yay:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:42 am

aww there getting married!!! i wish all guys were like Justin!!
post more soon! :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:39 am

wahoo!!!!!!!!!! they r getting married :D Justin is so sweet in this story :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:54 pm

yayay! they are getting married that is so sweet, i just hope that since they are gonna get married so quickly i just hope they figure everything out! they have some major decisions to make ahead of them..... more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:27 pm

Yay I'm happy for the marriage. I thought it was very sweet that he showed her the receipt in order to show that he had been meaning to propose before the baby news. What a sweetie pie.

I hope that her mom takes the news okay and I hope that their wedding is beautiful and romantic.

Great chapter!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Alright Alright Alright lol

don't forget the feedback... we'll get to meet Stephanie's lovely mother in this chapter :lol:

Chapter 18

“I just want to warn you that she’s a b****. And she’ll say anything she doesn’t care. Don’t take anything she says seriously ok? Promise me you won’t listen to anything she saysâ€￾
“Don’t worryâ€￾ Justin smiled as he grabbed onto her hand as the plane landed, “Everything’s going to go fineâ€￾
“I doubt itâ€￾ Stephanie said as they drove to her house, Stephanie sat in the car for a couple minutes looking at the house she grew up in. The shutters were hardly hanging on, the windows were tinted yellow from all the smoke inside and the lawn in front of the small house looked like the house was abandoned, “Well this is itâ€￾
Justin looked at the house and then back at Stephanie, “It’s cute… it’s homeyâ€￾ Justin added with a smile.
“It’s ghetto, it’s disgusting,â€￾ she corrected him as she looked at the house, “I changed my mind, it’s not worth itâ€￾
“Oh come on Stephanie, we’re here. No matter how much you say it doesn’t matter to you I know it does. I’m here with you, we’ll get through this togetherâ€￾ he smiled as he walked around the car to Stephanie’s door, “You coming?â€￾
“Do I have to?â€￾
Justin laughed and nodded his head as he opened the car door, “Come on, don’t make me carry you in thereâ€￾ he paused as Stephanie didn’t move, “You know I’ll do itâ€￾ he smiled
“Ok, ok… we can do this… stay strong Stephâ€￾
“Stay strongâ€￾ Justin smiled as he put his arm around her waist
Stephanie took a deep breath and knocked on her front door.
“Stephanie? What the f*** are you doing here?â€￾ her mother asked as she answered the door. She was wearing a nightgown at 3 in the afternoon and smoking a cigarette.
Stephanie swallowed hard, “Hello Mother, nice to see youâ€￾
“Answer the question Stephanie, what are you doing here? You should be in schoolâ€￾
Stephanie looked away as she began to cry, “Mom, I just came to see youâ€￾ she said softly as Justin grabbed onto her hand, “Can we come in?â€￾
“Sure… why the f*** not?â€￾ her mother asked sarcastically. Justin and Stephanie walked in to the messy house and looked around. Everything in the house was tar stained and the smell of cigarettes was everywhere. Her mother sat down in front of the TV and Stephanie sat down on the couch across from her, “Sit down pretty boy, what’s the matter? The couch isn’t clean enough for you?â€￾
Justin sat down without saying a word and looked over at Stephanie, “Mom, I um…â€￾
“So I take it this is the famous Justin Timberlake huh? The pretty boy whose put my girl through hell…â€￾
“Momâ€￾ Stephanie said quickly
“Ma’am I would never do any such thing…â€￾
“Are you trying to get into acting too now Justin because that bullsh** is not going to work with me… I know you’re typeâ€￾
“My type? Ma’am I have nothing…â€￾
Stephanie’s mother rolled her eyes as she broke in, “Why did you bring him into my house?â€￾
“Mother… pleaseâ€￾
“Why are you here Stephanie?â€￾ her mother asked as she lit up another cigarette.
“Mom, you know I don’t like it when you smokeâ€￾
“And you know I don’t careâ€￾ her mother answered quickly, “Why the f*** are you here Stephanie?â€￾
Stephanie swallowed hard as she looked away, trying her hardest not to cry in front of her mother. Justin squeezed her hand, as if to tell her everything was ok, “We uh… Mom we wanted you to be one of the first to know, we’re getting marriedâ€￾
“You what?â€￾ her mother shouted as she stood up, “Are you crazy? You’re 21 years old!â€￾
“22â€￾ Stephanie corrected her mother as she looked away. The one thing she learned from her mother was not to cry in front of her, she’d never hear the end of it.
“I don’t care, the point is you’re still a child, and you’re going to marry this pretty boy? How stupid are you, have I taught you nothing? You know his type; he’s just going to leave you for a more beautiful, smarter, girl with a better personality. What is wrong with you?â€￾ her mother paused as a tear rolled down Stephanie’s face. She quickly wiped it away as Justin rubbed her leg as her mother continued, “You’re pregnant aren’t you? I knew it! You slut! You’re a little whoreâ€￾
“I’m not pregnant Mom, please stopâ€￾
“Don’t lie to me… I can’t believe I raised such a slutâ€￾
“You didn’t raise anything… especially not me,â€￾ she said as she stood up, “I can’t believe you! I came all the way up here to tell you in person that I’m getting married to the man I love and you call me a slut? What kind of a mother are you? Instead of being happy for me, like any normal parent would you call me names? Mom don’t you understand that I love him? And he loves me, and he’s there for me Mom, something you never were. I never knew the meaning of love until I met him, certainty not from youâ€￾ she continued crying as Justin stood up and held onto her tightly
“It’s ok baby,â€￾ he whispered into her ear
“Get out of my house! Both of you, and don’t you ever come back, do you hear me?â€￾
“Don’t worry, I never willâ€￾
“Good, I don’t want you coming back when he leaves you all alone on the streets when he meets some supermodel, do you understand me? He’s going to leave you all alone on the streets, you’re going to have to sell yourself to make moneyâ€￾
“Oh, just like you huh?â€￾
“Don’t you dare talk to me like thatâ€￾
“Oh f*** off Mom,â€￾ she said as she noticed a letter addressed to her sticking out of a drawer. She picked it up, “What is this?â€￾
“Nothing, put it downâ€￾ her mother answered quickly as she tried to grab it from her hands
“Mom… who is Frank Wilder?â€￾
“It doesn’t matter, give me the letterâ€￾
“It’s mine, it’s addressed to me… who the f*** is Frank Wilder?â€￾
“Stephanie you give me that letter right now!â€￾
“Oh so now you’re playing the role of the mother?â€￾ she asked as she opened the drawer to find it full of letters with the same return address, “Why aren’t you sending me my mail? Mother… who is Frank Wilder?â€￾ she asked as she opened a letter, “Happy 16th birthday to my daughter?â€￾ she screamed, “Are you f***ing kidding me? This is from my father? The same father that never wrote to me because he doesn’t care that I’m alive? You b****! How could you do this to me? How many times have I asked you about my father? How many times have you seen me cry over not knowing who my father is? And you knew the whole time? You kept this from me Mom? How could you do this?â€￾ She continued yelling and crying as she grabbed the pile of letters and began to walk out of the house, “Come on Justin, we’re leaving, Mom I… I can’t believe you, you are worse then I ever imagined,â€￾ she said as she stormed out of the house
“That’s right, you better get out of my f***ing house, and I meant what I said about you never coming back!â€￾ she screamed and then sat down and noticed Justin was still there, “That goes for you too, what the f*** are you still doing in my house?â€￾
“The wedding’s in two weeks, we’d love for you to be there,â€￾ he said as he placed the plane ticket on the coffee table and walked out of the house. </span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:41 pm

lol oh ok... and I'm casting for another chapter lol I need a b****... who wants to be the b****? like one or two... maybe lol first come first serve :P

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:07 pm

lol okay I know the moms horrible but I thought she was funny at times.....

but I feel bad for steph tho
that sux tho have a mom like that.........

post more :P

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:00 pm

why doesn't Justin step in and be like "I LOVE HER! There is no one more beautiful than her to me?"

And then he invites her to the wedding? WHAT THE f***!

MORE SARAH MORE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:26 pm

Justin! If someone's kicking you out of their house, they probably aren't gonna want to come to your wedding! Stupid ass!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:01 pm

whoa!! her mom is a b****!! she didn't give her letters that her father wrote to her? what kind of mother is she?? I feel soo bad for her! :hug: And justin, boy you needed to get in there and tell her how much you loved her and stuff and then inviting her to the wedding....why do i have a feeling that she'll show up and try to ruin it??? hmmm more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:41 am

Hey IDID ... I'll be your b****! Haha, that didn't come out right. If you need anyone in your story, my name is Paige.

Wow, Steph's mom is absolutely horrible. She shouldn't have been keeping Steph's father a secret and calling her own daughter a slut and a whore! She's just RUDE!

I would not have invited that woman to the wedding! No way in hell!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:45 am

i cant believe he invited her to the wedding!!!!!! i never expected her mother to be that bad!!! she's a right little b****!!!! lol!

post more soon!! :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:28 pm

ooohhh yaa!! i would LOVE to be a HUGE b****! its just something that comes naturally to me!!! oh and seriously im gonna kill her mom, i mean it i know some guys they can make a call and she will be sleeping with the fishes, see! how could you treat your daughter like that!

oh but justin man he is so damn sweet after all that he still invited her and paid for a plane ticket now that shows he really does love her!

MORE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:46 pm

aww poor steph! She needs the support of her mother, but her mother is such a bad perosn that she isn't even happy that her daughter has found someone who wants to spend the rest of their lives with her.
Maybe now that she noes who her dad is, she can establish a relationship with him :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:02 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Woohoo...great job Sarah! more....please :please: </span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:06 pm

<span style='color:blue'>lol oh yeah right... TASH lol

Chapter 19

Justin walked to the car and Stephanie continued looking out of the window as he started the car. Justin rubbed her leg as he drove in silence to a hotel. He grabbed the suitcases in the trunk and walked over to the front seat where Stephanie was still sitting, staring into space, “Why don’t you come in so you can lay down? Get some food?â€￾
Stephanie grabbed the letters and got out of the car, following closely behind Justin. He opened the door to the hotel suite, as he placed the suitcases on the floor Stephanie walked past him and fell onto the bed. Justin lay next to her and they lay in silence.
“How could she do that? How could anyone do that? She told me I didn’t have a father, that he left us and didn’t care about me. And I believed her because I never got any letters or anythingâ€￾ she cried, “My whole life I thought he didn’t care about me. You have no idea what it’s like to grow up without a father Justin. All those father daughter dances, and Father’s Days and…I hate her so muchâ€￾
“I know baby, I’m so sorry,â€￾ Justin said as he hugged her tightly
“I don’t understand how one person could be so evilâ€￾ she paused as she looked through the letters, “There’s got to be over a hundred letters hereâ€￾
Justin looked through them, “They’re from different times, look this one’s from last monthâ€￾ Stephanie looked at the envelope in Justin’s hand, “Don’t you want to open it?â€￾
“I can’tâ€￾
“Why not? Look he’s from Westburg, that’s not too far is it? We can stop by there or somethingâ€￾
“No Justin we can’tâ€￾
“Why not?â€￾
“It’s just… he probably has a family and stuff…â€￾
“Steph he wouldn’t keep writing to you, especially after getting no replies if he didn’t want to know you. I mean, put yourself in his shoes, he’s never met his own daughterâ€￾
“But he left usâ€￾
“Well that’s what your mother says, but… I dunno, I’d kinda want to know the other side of the story if I were youâ€￾
Stephanie turned around as she continued crying and laughed slightly, “I have such a f***ed up life Justin, are you sure you want to get involved with me?â€￾
Justin laughed and kissed her forehead, “It’s ok, everything’s going to be fine, I promiseâ€￾
“I don’t know what to doâ€￾
“I can’t tell you what to do baby, I wish I couldâ€￾
“What would you do?â€￾
“I think I’d want to meet my fatherâ€￾ he paused, “I’d read the lettersâ€￾
“But what if he hates me?â€￾
“He’s not going to hate you, nobody could hate youâ€￾
“I’m scaredâ€￾
“I know you are baby but it’s going to be ok. You’re going to be kicking yourself after if you don’t go see himâ€￾
“I know but… I don’t think I can do itâ€￾
“Of course you can, I’ll be right here with youâ€￾
Stephanie nodded her head as she hugged Justin tightly, “Thank you so muchâ€￾
“Don’t cry about this ok?â€￾ he said as he wiped her eyes and kissed her gently
Stephanie nodded her head as she sat back down on the bed, “I think I just need some time to think about everythingâ€￾
“Of course,â€￾ Justin smiled as he sat next to her, “How about I go get us some food?â€￾
“Why don’t we just order a pizza?â€￾
“Ok I’ll go get itâ€￾ Justin said as he stood up, “I’ll give you some time alone, ok?â€￾ Stephanie nodded her head as Justin kissed her forehead and grabbed his keys, “I won’t be longâ€￾

Justin came into the hotel room with a pizza in hand, “How’s my beautiful bride to be?â€￾ he smiled as he held out a bouquet of flowers
“Thank you Justinâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she took the flowers from his hands
He smiled when he noticed the open envelopes on the bed. He grabbed two sodas from the mini fridge and sat down next to her as he opened the pizza box. “So you read the letters?â€￾ he asked as he took a bite of the pizza
Stephanie nodded her head as she grabbed a slice of pizza, “There’s like a birthday card in here since my first birthdayâ€￾ she said as she handed him a pile of cards
“Are you serious?â€￾
“And Christmas cards, a graduation card… he didn’t even know I graduated and he sent me a cardâ€￾ she smiled, “And there’s so many letters… I can’t believe it, it’s just so good to know he cares, I mean, I never thought he didâ€￾
“Of course he does babyâ€￾ Justin smiled as he looked through the letters, “So where is this Westburg?â€￾
“I think it’s like an hour awayâ€￾
“So you want to go tomorrow then?â€￾
“Oh God, I don’t knowâ€￾
“What do you mean? You don’t want to go?â€￾
“I don’t want to just go ya’know, like what if he’s busy, I don’t want to intrudeâ€￾
“Stephanie come on, he’s been dying to see youâ€￾
“I’m just so nervous… oh God, what am I going to wear?â€￾
Justin laughed, “Steph he’s going to love you, he already doesâ€￾

feedback please? :D </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:15 pm

<span style='color:purple'>That's not fair!!
:P
A little more????? :ph34r:
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:25 pm

Oh sh** I wanna know !!!!!!!!!!

lol

post more plz?

like tonight :lol:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:23 pm

Dude! I need more... is the b**** going to be her father's wife? oooo come on, it's wicked good I WANT MORE

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:30 am

she needs to go see him and i am glad j sees that! more!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:06 pm

A big awww for Justin being so comforting to his woman. Go J!

I gotta know if she is going to visit her father or not. Her father does seem to love her very much and I want to find out his side of the story.

Great ... more please!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:17 pm

aww, justin is so lovely to her!!! i hope she goes to see her dad!!!

more please! :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:14 pm

i hope she gets to see her daddy! :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:48 pm

awww poor girl!! I hope that she goes to see her dad!! I'm sure that her dad would love to see her!!! I'm glad to see that J is soo understanding with her!! more please!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:31 pm

Sarah!!!!!!!!!

where you at girl????????

youre not getting away from me!!! :rofl:

I NEED answers to this lol

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:05 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Muchos Feedback Por Favor :D

Chapter 20
“I guess this is itâ€￾ Justin said as he stopped in front of Stephanie’s father’s house.
“Oh my God, it’s so beautiful,â€￾ she said as she looked at the big house. It was a cute country house, complete with the white picket fence, basketball hoop and golden retriever in the yard, “I can’t do thisâ€￾
“Why not?â€￾
“Look at this place, it’s like perfect. He has the perfect house, and I’m sure the perfect family, I don’t want to complicate thingsâ€￾
“Would you listen to yourself Steph? Of course he wants to see you, are you forgetting that he’s written to you your whole life? He probably thinks you hate him because he never got any letters back. He says in every letter that he wants to see you, I think he wants to see youâ€￾ he smiled
Stephanie smiled, “Alright, let’s goâ€￾ she paused as they got closer to the door, “I shouldn’t have wore this, can we go change?â€￾
“You look beautifulâ€￾ Justin smiled as he grabbed onto her hand, “Come onâ€￾ he said as he knocked on the door
Stephanie took a deep breath as a little girl opened the door. She had blond hair up in pigtails as she hung on tightly to the doorknob and just looked at the two people standing in front of her, “Is your daddy home?â€￾
The little girl nodded her head, “DADDY!!!â€￾ she screamed
“Allison what did I tell you answering the door without me?â€￾ he asked as he came out. He was wearing jeans and a plaid shirt open to reveal a white shirt underneath. His dirty blond hair was short and he smiled when he saw the two people standing in front of him, “Hi, what can I do for you?â€￾
“Hiâ€￾ Stephanie took a deep breath and smiled nervously, “Are… are you Frank Wilder?â€￾
“I amâ€￾ he smiled
“I’m Stephanie… you’re daughterâ€￾
He smiled brightly, “I knew… you know how I knew? Your eyes, you have my eyesâ€￾ Stephanie laughed slightly, “Well come hereâ€￾ he said as he pulled her into a hug, “It’s so good to see you, thank you, so much for comingâ€￾ he said as he let go, both of them had tears in their eyes. “Look at you, you’re beautiful. Come in, please come inâ€￾
Stephanie smiled as she followed him into the house, “Have a seat, can I get you a drink? Something to eat?â€￾
“Oh no, no I’m fineâ€￾
“Hiâ€￾ Frank smiled at Justin as he held out his hand
“I’m sorry, this is Justinâ€￾
“It’s a pleasure to meet you sirâ€￾
“You tooâ€￾ he smiled, “Can I get you anything?â€￾
“No thanksâ€￾
Frank smiled, “I’m going to go get some drinks, you two sit tightâ€￾
“If… if we came at a bad time, I mean, I’m really sorry for just showing up, it’s just…â€￾
“Of course not Stephanie, I’m so happy that you came, I’ll be right backâ€￾ he smiled as he left.
“Hiâ€￾ a different little girl said as she came into the room and sat on Stephanie’s lap
“Hiâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
“My name’s Becca and I’m this manyâ€￾ she said as she held up 5 fingers, “What’s your name?â€￾
“My name’s Stephanieâ€￾
“How old are you?â€￾
“I’m 22â€￾
“Wow… I never met someone that oldâ€￾ she said, “Are you our new babysitter? Cause Mama said that Tracy won’t baby-sit no moreâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “No, I’m not… so do you go to school?â€￾
“I’m in Kindergartenâ€￾ she smiled, “Mrs. Amper said that I know all my colors. And we sing this song…â€￾
“Hiâ€￾ the little girl that answered the door said as she sat on Justin’s lap
“Hi Sweetie, what’s your name?â€￾ he asked
“Allisonâ€￾
“I’m Justin nice to meet youâ€￾
“What’s her name?â€￾
“Stephanieâ€￾
“She’s pretty,â€￾ she whispered
Justin laughed, “Yes she is isn’t she?â€￾ Allison nodded her head, “What grade are you in?â€￾
“Second… I can spell constellation. C-O-N-S-T-E-L-L-A-T-I-O-Nâ€￾
“Wowâ€￾ Justin smiled as Frank walked back into the room
“Girls girlsâ€￾ he laughed, “They’re very friendlyâ€￾
“I can tellâ€￾ Justin laughed
“They’re adorableâ€￾
“This is my wife, Donna, Donna this is my daughter Stephanie and Justinâ€￾
“Nice to meet youâ€￾ Stephanie said as she held out her hand to shake but Donna pulled her into a hug, “I’m really sorry for intrudingâ€￾
“Oh no dear, don’t you worry about that. It’s so good to finally meet you, I don’t think a day has gone by since I met Frank that he hasn’t talked about youâ€￾ she smiled
Stephanie smiled, “Really?â€￾
Frank laughed, “Yes, really, wow, I can’t believe your sitting in front of meâ€￾
“Come on girls, let’s leave your father aloneâ€￾
“But Mama, I wanna stay with Stephanieâ€￾
“You’ll see Stephanie later hunny, come on you can help me make dinnerâ€￾ she smiled, “Will you two be joining us?â€￾
“Oh, no, that’s okâ€￾ Stephanie answered quickly
“Do you have somewhere to be?â€￾ Frank asked
“Noâ€￾ she smiled
“Well then, you’ll be staying right?â€￾ he smiled
“If it’s not a problemâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
“Of course notâ€￾ Donna smiled, “Come on girlsâ€￾
“So…â€￾ Frank smiled, “It’s so good to see youâ€￾
“You tooâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “I actually just got the letters and everything you’ve been sending yesterday. My mother never gave them to meâ€￾
“It’s ok… how is your mother?â€￾
Stephanie shrugged, “OK I guessâ€￾
Frank nodded, “So, wow… I don’t even know what to say to youâ€￾
Steph laughed, “Me either, what do you… do, for a job?â€￾
“I’m a writer actually, I’m working for Time Magazineâ€￾
Stephanie’s face lit up, “Are you serious?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “Why?â€￾
“That’s what I want to do, I’m going to be a writerâ€￾
“Oh really? What do you want to do?â€￾
“Um… ultimately I want to write a book. But um, I love poetry, mostly fiction, everything though. I would love to write a screenplay or something like thatâ€￾
“Yeah yeah, I know exactly what you’re talking about. I’m actually working on a book, it’s a lot harder than I imagined,â€￾ he laughed
“I betâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “My mother’s like so against me being a writer…â€￾
“Yeah well, so was mineâ€￾ he smiled, “They have to beâ€￾
“So how did you meet my mother?â€￾
“It was almost like a Cinderella story, without the happy endingâ€￾ he laughed, “She was my maidâ€￾
“Mom was a maid?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
Stephanie laughed, “You’d never know if you saw the house nowâ€￾
“Well I’m sure she’s busyâ€￾
“No she’s not, there’s no excuseâ€￾
“Do you still live home?â€￾
“Oh no, no. I’m at school in Floridaâ€￾
“Oh, that’s goodâ€￾ he smiled
“I’m going to go help your wife with dinnerâ€￾ Justin stood up and left the two of them alone
“So, wow, I can’t believe you’re hereâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Stephanie paused, “I’m really sorry I never wrote back or anything…â€￾
“Oh no, it’s okâ€￾
“No, I didn’t know, see I just found the letters the other day, my mother never gave them to meâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾
“Yeah, she never told me anything, she never even told me your nameâ€￾ she paused, “So I’m sorry I didn’t write back, I wrote you letters so many times when I was younger, but I didn’t know where to send them to. And my mom just told me that you didn’t care and I shouldn’t waste my timeâ€￾ she paused and wiped her eyes, “Which obviously isn’t the truth. You should have got something back, I’m so sorryâ€￾
“Oh Stephanie, hunnyâ€￾ he said as he hugged her tightly, “It doesn’t matter, don’t worry about the past, it’s over there’s nothing we can do to change itâ€￾
“No, but really, you didn’t know what happened to me. Mom just said that you didn’t care and you didn’t want to have anything to do with me, and you left without a reasonâ€￾ she paused, “I never believed her thoughâ€￾ she paused as her father looked into space and nodded his head, “What really happened?â€￾
“Oh Stephanie, I don’t…â€￾
“Please, I’ve been wondering my whole lifeâ€￾
He took a deep breath and looked into his daughter’s eyes and smiled, “We were young… and stupidâ€￾ he paused, “You’re mother left when she found out she was pregnant, hoping to run away from everything, I shouldn’t have let her go. Not a day goes by that I don’t regret itâ€￾ he paused and wiped his own eyes, “I called, and wrote letters, but she didn’t want me to have anything to do with you. I just wanted to see you… so badâ€￾ he paused, “So um… she finally gave in and sent me a picture,â€￾ he said as he pulled out his wallet and showed her the picture, “And told me your name and… that’s all I haveâ€￾
“I hate her so muchâ€￾ Stephanie cried
“No, no she just wanted what was best for youâ€￾
“How could not knowing my father be what’s best for me? Everyday I asked her why I didn’t have a daddy and everyone else did. And she told me… she said because my daddy doesn’t love me, and he left us… and he doesn’t care. That’s what she told me, at like five years old she told me my father doesn’t love meâ€￾ she paused as she wiped her eyes and continued to cry, “And I hated you… so much, because I believed her. But deep down I just wished that I could meet you one day. Every birthday, that was my wish, to meet you and that you wouldn’t hate me like she said. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry that I hated you, and that I believed her, that I trusted herâ€￾ she paused as Frank sat closer to her, “It just makes me sick ya’know? Because my whole life I was wondering why you hated me, you didn’t even know me, and you hated me. I thought I did something wrong, and my mother just sat here and watched me, ya’know… she never acted like it was ok, or like, told me it wasn’t my fault, she just let me go on, believing you hated me, while she was hiding these letters from you, while you were like an hour drive awayâ€￾
“I’m so sorry Stephanieâ€￾</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I am so happy for Steph and her dad!!
But man, that was so sad!
Good job Sarah!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:32 pm

Awww Steph finially met her dad! Those little girls were so cute!!! And J he was so cute when he was like hi sweetie what's your name? Oh man that was adorable! :wub: i hope that everything works out for steph and her dad! More please!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:17 am

Aww Sarah that was a tear-jerker!!!!! Very good... and feel free to post more whenever you'd like... soon preferably. :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:38 am

that was good girly!!

loved it!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:08 am

Wow ... that was such a beautiful chapter. I'm so glad that Steph and her dad finally met and he could tell her what really happened all those years ago. How horrible is her mother for telling Stephanie that her father didn't love her and when she was only 5 years old. Her mother makes me so mad!

Justin is such a good boy for helping Frank's wife in the kitchen. And those little girls are adorable. I think Steph is going to find a lot of support and comfort with her new family members!

Great job ... more, more, more!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Oct 19, 2003 12:22 pm

aww that was so sweet! i'm glad she got to meet her dad
more please!!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:38 pm

awwww that was so awesome that her dad is so accepting and loving!!! i am glad that she has at least one parent in her life that is full of hate and rage. i really hope she and her dad work on a relationship. however i am super curious to see what happens with her mkom now!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:40 am

what a beautiful chapter! Im so happy that her dad was so welcoming to her as well as his wife :P She has had such a sad life, i think it was disgusting what her mother did- a child deserves to know the truth.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:06 pm

<span style='color:blue'>umm... ok? lol lots of feedback please :)

Chapter 21

“Daddy, Mommy said that dinner’s readyâ€￾ she paused as she noticed Stephanie crying, “How come you crying Stephanie? Did daddy punish you?â€￾
“No hunnyâ€￾ Stephanie laughed as she wiped her eyes and stood up
“Don’t cry, you make me sad tooâ€￾ she smiled as she grabbed onto Stephanie’s hand, “Can I sit next to you?â€￾
“Yeah hunny, of courseâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she followed the little girl into the kitchen
“Stephanie, Stephanie, come and sit hereâ€￾ Allison said as she pointed to the empty seat next to her
“No! She’s sittin’ next to meâ€￾
“Girls, you leave Stephanie alone,â€￾ Donna said
“Oh no, it’s okâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she sat between the two girls.
“Stephanie, can I have corn?â€￾
“Sureâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she put some corn on the girl’s plate
“Allison, I’m right next to you, ask me, not herâ€￾ Frank said
“It’s not a problemâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “I’m just happy to be hereâ€￾
“We’re so happy that you’re here tooâ€￾ Donna smiled, “I can’t tell you how happy I am to finally meet youâ€￾
“Same hereâ€￾

“Girls now go finish your homeworkâ€￾
“But Daddyâ€￾
“No whining about it girlsâ€￾ Donna added in as the girls sighed and went up to their rooms
“They’re so adorableâ€￾ Stephanie laughed as Justin grabbed on to her hand under the table. “So um… well one of the reasons we cameâ€￾ she paused and looked at Justin and smiled, “We’re getting marriedâ€￾
“What? Stephanie I’m so happy for youâ€￾ Frank stood up and hugged his daughter and future son-in-law
“That’s so great, congratulationsâ€￾ Donna smiled as she did the same
“Thank youâ€￾ Stephanie and Justin smiled
“So when? Did you set a date yet?â€￾
“Yeah actually… in two weeksâ€￾
“That’s wonderful!â€￾
Stephanie smiled, “Actually, um… I know it’s kinda last minute and everything, but… Dad, I would be honored if you would give me awayâ€￾
“Oh Stephanieâ€￾ Frank smiled as a single tear fell down his cheek
“I understand if you can’t… it’s so last minute and…â€￾
“Stephanie I would love toâ€￾
“Really?â€￾ Stephanie smiled
“Of courseâ€￾
“Oh great… thank youâ€￾ she wiped her eyes, “It’s…â€￾
“It’s going to be in Tennessee though,â€￾ Justin said as he took the tickets from his pocket, “But I have tickets for the two of you and hotel and everything. We’ll get the tickets for the girls, I’ll call and get it done nowâ€￾
“Oh no, hunny that’s not necessary, you don’t have to do thisâ€￾
“I know, but I want to, we really want you to be thereâ€￾
“Thank you so muchâ€￾
“No, thank youâ€￾
“We um… we should be going, our flight leaves early tomorrow, and we’ll let you get back to your normal livesâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “Do you mind if I go say goodbye to the girls?â€￾
“Of course not, upstairs the first room on your leftâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as Justin followed her upstairs. She knocked on the open door and the girls smiled when she came in, “Ok girls, I’m leaving but… I’ll see you girls in two weeksâ€￾
“Two weeks? How come?â€￾
“Because you girls are coming with your parents to Tennessee for our weddingâ€￾ she smiled
“Really?â€￾
“Mmhummâ€￾ she smiled, “Would you girls be interested in being flower girls?â€￾
“What’s a flower girl?â€￾
“You get to walk down the aisle and be the first one everyone sees. And you throw flowers and get to wear a pretty dressâ€￾ Justin smiled
“Yeah! Yeah! I wanna be one,â€￾ they both yelled at the same time
“Great then, it’s settledâ€￾ Stephanie laughed, “I’ll see you girls in two weeks thenâ€￾
“Bye Stephanie, I’ma miss youâ€￾
“Oh I’m going to miss you tooâ€￾ she smiled as she hugged both of the girls, “Now do your homework and be good for Mommy and Daddyâ€￾
“We willâ€￾
“Alright, bye girlsâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she walked down the stairs,

“Well hunny, if you ever need anything…â€￾ Frank began
“Thank you so much. For welcoming me into your family like you haveâ€￾ Stephanie said as she hugged him tightly
“Of courseâ€￾ he smiled, “And thank you so much for coming by and inviting me to your weeding, you have no idea how much this means to meâ€￾
“Not as much as it means to me, thank youâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “And thank you Donna for… putting up with meâ€￾
“Of course hunny, we’ll see you in a couple weeks, and again, congratulations.</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:05 am

Awwwwww how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Write more soon!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:13 am

awwwww what a cute chapter :D seems like everything is coming right for her finally :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:13 pm

awww that was soo cute how the lil girls were fighting over who gets to sit by stephanie...that reminds me of me and my lil cuz's lol soo cute :wub: more please!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:13 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww, her life is slowly peiceing together!!!
I can't wait for more!
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:07 pm

i think it is so sweet that her fathers family is so accepting! she is really lucky to have found them! i need more!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:44 pm

het hem....i think your forgeting about something...an update please??? :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:49 am

Awww, Steph is truly lucky that she has finally found her father and that he and his family are so accepting. I'm sure that the wedding will be a blast with them there to support her. I just hope her evil mom doesn't come and ruin it for everyone!

I loved the part with the little girls fighting to sit by her. That always happened to me with these little kids I used to visit a lot. Very cute!

Great work ... can't wait to see how the wedding goes.

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:38 am

aww that chapter was so sweet!!! more please?

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:27 pm

<span style='color:blue'>because I'm bored lol

lots of feedback k? lol because I have to write more so I need a reason to write lol so give me reasons... feedback! :D

Chapter 22

“SO how does it feel?â€￾
“Amazing, I can’t believe itâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “He’s so cool, I can’t believe he’s a writerâ€￾
“Yeah, that’s cool. He’s really coolâ€￾
“He is, he’s awesome. So is Donna, and the girls, they’re so adorableâ€￾
Justin nodded his head, “You have the same eyes as your dad, you really doâ€￾
“I know, it’s kinda freakyâ€￾
“No it’s not… of course not. So you’re glad you came?â€￾
“Of course, thanks for making me comeâ€￾
Justin smiled as he pulled into the hotel parking lot, “So we leave in the morning, you need anything before we go?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ she paused, “Now I’m all nervous about your motherâ€￾
“Don’t beâ€￾
“She’s going to hate meâ€￾
“She’s not going to hate youâ€￾

Stephanie nervously got out of the car the next day when they arrived at Justin’s parents house. She took a deep breath and grabbed onto Justin’s hand as they slowly walked up the driveway
“Calm downâ€￾ Justin smiled
“I just want to make a good impressionâ€￾
“Just be yourself and you’ll make a great impressionâ€￾ he smiled as he knocked softly on the door and then opened it.
“Mama where are ya?â€￾
“In the kitchen sweetieâ€￾ she said as she walked into the family room wiping her hands with a dishtowel, “Oh darlin’ it’s so good to see youâ€￾ she smiled as she ran over to hug Justin. She smiled as she pulled away from him, “And Stephanie, it’s so good to see you againâ€￾
Stephanie smiled as she held out her hand, “You tooâ€￾
“Oh hunny, we hug hereâ€￾ she laughed as she pulled her into a hug, “Well come on dinner’s almost readyâ€￾ she said as they followed her into the kitchen
“I told you she’s always feeding me,â€￾ Justin whispered
“Yes I do, you’re all skin and bones, you need to eatâ€￾ Lynne smiled as they followed her into the kitchen
“Oh Granny, Gramps, I didn’t know ya’ll were comingâ€￾ Justin said with a huge smile covering his face, he ran over to them and hugged each of them, “How are you?â€￾
“We’re fine, Justin introduce us to your girlâ€￾ his Grandmother said as she stood up and walked over to Stephanie
“Sorryâ€￾ Justin laughed, “Stephanie, this is my Granny and Grampsâ€￾
“It’s nice to meet youâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as they each pulled her into a hug
“Look at this beautiful girlâ€￾ his grandfather, said with a smile, “Well done sonâ€￾ he winked at Justin, causing Stephanie to laugh
“Stop Bill, you’re scaring her,â€￾ his grandmother began, “You need to eat too, look at you, all skin and bonesâ€￾
“Oh yeah rightâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
“You do eat right? Justin you make sure she eatsâ€￾
“Oh I eatâ€￾
“She eats… trust me she eatsâ€￾ Justin laughed as he put his arms around Stephanie’s waist
“Aww, Lynne will you look at them? Is that not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?â€￾
“It sure isâ€￾ Lynne smiled as she looked up at the couple in front of her, “Justin take this to the table?â€￾
Justin helped his mother, “So Granny, did you make me some…?â€￾
“Peach Cobbler… yes dear,â€￾ she laughed
“It’s the best in the world,â€￾ Justin laughed
“I’ve heardâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as she helped Justin set the table
“Where’s Dad?â€￾
“Working, he’ll be home any minuteâ€￾ she smiled as the door opened and his father walked in
“Hey, Dad we were just talking about youâ€￾ Justin smiled as he walked to greet his father at the door
“Hey son, we missed you,â€￾ he said as they shook hands and then pulled each other into a hug, “And this must be Stephanieâ€￾
“It’s nice to meet you sirâ€￾ Stephanie smiled
“The pleasure’s all mineâ€￾ he smiled
“Come on Mami, let’s eatâ€￾
“Since when are you Spanish?â€￾ his father laughed, causing everyone else to laugh
“That was goodâ€￾ Stephanie laughed
“Yeah, real goodâ€￾ Justin rolled his eyes
“Do you need help?â€￾
“Oh thanks sweetieâ€￾ Lynne smiled as she handed Stephanie a plate to take to the table, “Go ahead now, sit down, dinner’s readyâ€￾ they spent the whole night talking, laughing… Stephanie loved his family, and they loved Stephanie. They, of course, put her through the normal girlfriend questions…
“Alright Stephanie… the question of the night… The Godfather or Scarface?â€￾ Justin’s father asked with a smile
Stephanie laughed, “Scarface… best movie everâ€￾
“She’s a keeper,â€￾ he laughed.
“Oh my God, this is so goodâ€￾ Stephanie said as she took a bite of Justin’s grandmother’s peach cobbler
“I told you it was goodâ€￾ Justin smiled as he took a spoonful himself
“My God, but like… this is really goodâ€￾ she laughed, “I don’t even like peach cobbler, but this is amazingâ€￾
“I’m glad you like itâ€￾
“I don’t like it, I love itâ€￾ Stephanie laughed, “It’s amazing it really isâ€￾
Justin laughed as he rested his hand on Stephanie’s leg, “That’s my girlâ€￾

When they finished their dessert Justin looked over at Stephanie, “Should we tell them now?â€￾ he whispered into her ear
“I’m ready whenever you areâ€￾ she said softly as Justin nodded his head and kissed her gently
“Let’s do it thenâ€￾ he smiled as they stood up, “We have an um… an announcement to makeâ€￾ Justin smiled. Stephanie nervously looked around at his family… this was it. A smile covered all of their faces, except Justin’s mother’s who looked like she was ready to cry, “We’re getting marriedâ€￾
A collective “Awwwâ€￾ was heard, until Justin’s mother slapped the back of Justin’s head, “Ow Ma, that hurtâ€￾ he said as he rubbed his neck
“How could you not tell me about this?â€￾ she yelled and then smiled, trying her hardest not to cry, “My baby’s getting married, come hereâ€￾ she said as she pulled him into a tight hug, “Oh and Stephanieâ€￾ she said as she put her arms on her shoulders, “Hunny, I wouldn’t want to see my baby with any other girlâ€￾ she smiled as she pulled her into a tight hug, “You take care of my babyâ€￾
“Ohhâ€￾ Stephanie smiled as wiped her eyes, “I willâ€￾
“Where’s the ring? Let me see the ringâ€￾ Lynne said as she grabbed onto Stephanie’s finger where she put the ring, “Oh, that’s my boy, picking out the most beautiful ringâ€￾
“Isn’t it beautiful?â€￾ Stephanie smiled
“It sure isâ€￾ Lynne smiled</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:01 pm

<span style='color:purple'>awwww :cry: great job Sarah!!!</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”