Fate

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:32 am

*Catching up... Feedback on it's way!*

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:50 pm

okay did her dad or sumthin die of cancer?
or someone close to her
im guessin sumthin like that hehe

luved the chapter post more!hehe

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:36 pm

I would said the exact same things to him probably :shrug: What I wouldn't do to spend an entire weekend alone in the woods with Justin :nod: That would be soo much fun!! More please! :please:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:51 pm

something had to have happened to her b.c of smoking.

and i love how dani is in this!! are she and chris still really close?

and j and steph are gonna dooooooo "it" and everyone is gonna hear it!! that is awesome! :lol:

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:16 am

Great chapter. More, more, more

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:05 am

I agree with Angel, you just know J and Steph are going get to caught doing the wild thing and then get teased like crazy by everyone. Should be very funny!

I also agree with you guys that someone close to Steph must have died from cancer or has cancer and that is why she is very adamant about not smoking. Trace should listen to her her!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:23 pm

Phew I'm all caught up!
Well well well... Hmmm... Yeah I'm going with everyone else on the cancer thing. But very interesting!!

Great job Sarah! :)

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:06 pm

<span style='color:blue'>here's some more for ya girls lol

Chapter 8

“Are you alright?â€￾ Justin asked weeks later as they were walking along the beach
“Yeahâ€￾ she said softly as they sat down and she rested her head on his shoulder, “I just can’t believe you’re leavingâ€￾
“Me neither, I wish I didn’t have toâ€￾
“I can’t believe I only met you like a couple months ago, I feel like I’ve known you foreverâ€￾
“It’s scary cause I don’t remember what my life was like without you. And now I’m going to have to wake up every day and know you’re not going to be a car ride awayâ€￾ he paused as he put his arm around her and pulled her closer, “But now you’ll just be a phone call awayâ€￾
“It’s not the sameâ€￾
“I know it’s not. But it won’t be that bad, I mean I’ll visitâ€￾ he paused, “And you can visit on breaks and stuffâ€￾ Stephanie nodded her head, “Come on baby, don’t be sad, let me see that smile that I love so muchâ€￾
“I can’tâ€￾
“It’s not that longâ€￾
“Three months is a long time Justin,â€￾ she cried, “Especially since we’ve known each other for two, and it feels like we’ve known each other foreverâ€￾
“I know,â€￾ he said as he rubbed her back, “I know baby but we’ll get through it. It’s going to be hard, but it’s ok, cause we’re going to get through it. And it’ll make the time we are together so much better then it could possibly beâ€￾ he paused, “It’s supposed to be hard, if it wasn’t then everyone would be doing it. It’s the hard that makes it great,â€￾ Stephanie laughed slightly as Justin smiled, “What’s so funnyâ€￾
“Please tell me you’re not trying to pass of Tom Hanks lines as your ownâ€￾
Justin laughed, “Anything to make you smileâ€￾
Stephanie smiled as she wiped her eyes, “So how bout… you’re just really late tomorrow and miss the plane?â€￾
Justin laughed, “How about you hide in my suitcase?â€￾
“As long as it’s bigâ€￾ she smiled
“It’s bigâ€￾ he said as he kissed her forehead, “Speaking of suitcases, I need to get packed, you ready?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“Yeah, me neitherâ€￾

The next morning Stephanie woke up on the beach as the sun was rising. “Justin, baby wake upâ€￾ she whispered, “Justinâ€￾
“Huh?â€￾ he answered quietly, not opening his eyes
“Wake up hunnyâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “baby it’s morning, we slept all night, and you still need to get packedâ€￾
“sh**â€￾ Justin said as he sat up in the sand, “Oh sh**â€￾
“It’s alright baby, we have timeâ€￾ Stephanie said as she grabbed her shoes and followed him to his car
“I can’t believe we fell asleepâ€￾ Justin yawned
“I canâ€￾ Stephanie smiled, “Don’t worry, you still have a couple hours, do you have a lot of packing left?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Justin laughed, “A lotâ€￾
Stephanie smiled, “Team work, we’ll be done quickâ€￾
“Good then they’ll be plenty of time to do something elseâ€￾ Justin smiled as he pulled into his driveway
“Bring the stuff over to me and I’ll pack itâ€￾
“Cool, thanksâ€￾ Justin said as he grabbed his clothes and put them on the bed next to the suit case, “You know, if you roll them there’s more roomâ€￾
“Really?â€￾ Stephanie laughed, “That’s interestingâ€￾
“Yeah, the things you learn when you travel as much as I doâ€￾ Justin said as he kissed her forehead and continued getting his things together.
“Have everything?â€￾ she asked softly
“Yeah, I think soâ€￾ he whispered
“Well ya’know, if you don’t… you’ll just have to come back next week at get itâ€￾
“I willâ€￾ Justin said as he wrapped his arms around her
“I’m going to miss this,â€￾ she said softly as she grabbed her hands in his
“Me tooâ€￾ he said as he kissed her neck, “But let’s not worry about that nowâ€￾
“I wish it were that easy,â€￾ she said as Justin turned her around in his arms pulling her closer to himself
“I know baby,â€￾ he said as he wiped the tears away from her face, “Please don’t cryâ€￾
“I can’t help it,â€￾ she whispered as she noticed a tear run down Justin’s face
“Ok, we need to stop thisâ€￾ Justin said as he wiped his face, “Come onâ€￾ he said as he grabbed her hand and led her back to his bedroom, “I love you Stephanieâ€￾
“I love you too,â€￾ she said as they kissed passionately and Justin gently laid her on his bed</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:01 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww, very good Sarah...I love it!!!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:52 pm

awww no!! i'm gettin all teary eyed over here :cry: Thats soo sad that they have to be apart!!! more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:23 am

Oh, no fair ... I don't want the lovebirds to be apart. That's so sad!

But I guess we know what they will be doing 24/7 when he gets back after the three month separation. Can't wait for that!

Great chapter, more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:47 pm

if you roll them there is more room? huh i will have to try that!

that makes me so sad that they are gonna be apart for so long- but you know what they say- distance makes the heart grow fonder.

am i sensing some good bye nookie?!?!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:55 pm

Awww :cry: that was a sad one but a good one!! It's kind of making me realise what I'm going to be putting myself through when I move away on Thursday. :unsure: :(

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:10 pm

awww so sad that they r gonna b apart :( gr8 chapter!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:49 pm

That was so sweet how they fell asleep on the beach together. Good chapter.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:52 am

<span style='color:blue'>laladadeda lol

Here ya go... feedback por favor? lol

Chapter 9

“So you think you have everything?â€￾ Stephanie sniffled as she wiped her eyes and put her clothes back on
“Yeah… yeah I think so,â€￾ Justin said as he pulled his shirt over his bare chest
“Please don’t go Justin,â€￾ she cried as she walked closer to him, “Please, baby I’ll do anything, please stay with me, you can’t goâ€￾
“Oh babyâ€￾ he said as he hugged her tightly, “You know I want to stay, but I just have to take care of some things and then I’ll be back, before you know it. It’ll go by so fast, and we’ll talk everyday, it’ll be like I’m still hereâ€￾ he said as he grabbed her hand and walked down the stairs, “Everything’s going to be alright baby, I promiseâ€￾ Stephanie nodded her head as she helped him pack up her car to drop him off. The car ride to the airport was silent, both of them not able to take their eyes off each other.
Justin cleared his throat as he parked the car and went around to get his bags out of the trunk. They grabbed onto each other’s hands as they walked to the plane in silence. “I guess this is it?â€￾ Justin said as he grabbed onto her tightly
Stephanie nodded her head as she rested her head on his shoulder
“J, come on manâ€￾ Chris said as he stuck his head out of the airplane door and smiled, “Hey Steph, we’ll miss youâ€￾
Stephanie nodded her head and looked up at Justin, “I’m going to miss you so muchâ€￾ she whispered
“I know baby, and I’m going to miss you, but we’ll get through this. I’ll be back before you know it,â€￾ he said as he kissed her forehead, “I love you Stephanieâ€￾
“I love you too,â€￾ she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.
“I’ll call you everyday,â€￾ Justin said as he wiped his own tears
“You betterâ€￾ she smiled slightly
“I willâ€￾ Justin said as he kissed her passionately, “I have to go… I love youâ€￾
“I love you too, call me when you get in?â€￾
“I will… bye Stephanie,â€￾ he said as he walked into the plane and waved as the door shut. He sat by the window and watched her as the plane took off and she did the same, not leaving until the plane was far out of site. She slowly walked to her car and dropped her head on the steering wheel where she cried hysterically thinking about what was happening

“Are you alright J?â€￾ Trace asked as he sat down next to Justin who was staring out the window
“Huh?â€￾
“You ok?â€￾
“Yeah… yeah, I’m fineâ€￾ he said as he wiped his eyes and looked over at his best friend, “What’s up with you?â€￾
“You really like her huh?â€￾
“Yeah man, I’m in love with her, I’ve never felt this way about anyone beforeâ€￾
“Cool, well don’t worry about it bro, you’ll be back before you know itâ€￾
“Yeah… yeah I knowâ€￾

Stephanie finally arrived back at her apartment about 2 hours after the plane left, what should have been a fifteen minute drive took two hours because she had to keep stopping because she was crying so hard.
“Heyâ€￾ Jen said as she walked into the apartment
“Heyâ€￾ Stephanie said softly, walking right to her room
“You alright?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ she said as she walked into her room and fell onto her bed.
“Stephanieâ€￾ Jen and Kristen said at the same time as they came into her room
“Guys, I just need to be aloneâ€￾
“Being alone doesn’t help anyone,â€￾ Jen said
“Yeah, it really doesn’tâ€￾ Kristen agreed
“You just lay here and cry, that’s not going to help anything. But, if you do something to take your mind off it, you’ll feel so much betterâ€￾ Jen smiled
“I can’tâ€￾ she paused, “Maybe tomorrowâ€￾
“Alright, we’ll let you wallow in your self-pity for a little, wanna catch a movie later?â€￾
“Not reallyâ€￾
“OK let me rephrase that, we’re going to catch a movie laterâ€￾
“Guys, I really don’t want toâ€￾
“Too badâ€￾ Kristen said as she sat down on the bed next to Stephanie, “We’re going and your comingâ€￾
“I don’t want toâ€￾
“Stephanie listen, you need to come and do something so you’re not just sitting here thinking about him, trust meâ€￾ Jen smiled
“A movieâ€￾ Stephanie said
“And dinnerâ€￾ Jen laughed
“You paying?â€￾ Stephanie asked with a slight smile
“No, Kristen isâ€￾ Jen laughed as she walked out of the room
“Yeah… rightâ€￾ Kristen laughed, “You need anything?’ she asked Stephanie seriously on her way out
“No, thanksâ€￾

“Hello?â€￾
“Steph, heyâ€￾
“Oh, Justin… you’re in?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he smiled, “It’s so good to hear your voiceâ€￾
“You too, how was your trip?â€￾
“Fineâ€￾ Justin paused
“I miss youâ€￾ they both said at the same time, “You tooâ€￾
“So what are you doing tonight?â€￾
“Rehearsal, meetings, the usualâ€￾ he laughed slightly, “What about you?â€￾
“Well, I don’t really want to do anything, but they’re making me go to a movieâ€￾
“No, Steph you should go, have funâ€￾
“It’s not that easyâ€￾
“I know… but I want you to have funâ€￾ he paused as she heard someone in the background, “Aight babe, I gotta go, I’ll call you laterâ€￾
“Ok, bye, I love youâ€￾
“Love you too, byeâ€￾</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:30 pm

i agree she needs to go out and not dwell on the fact that he is not there. god what wise friends she has :lol: more please!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:50 pm

Uh-oh. I don't know if I like that 'she heard someone in the background''. I hope it's not what I think.

I liked how they spoke at the same time. That is so cute, but it can get annoying. In this case it's cute.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:31 pm

aww thats so sad! but i thought it was cute when they talked together at the end like betty said! :nod: He'll be back before she knows it...i know it :lol: more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:29 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww, damn that's tough!!!
More please :please:
</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:34 pm

aww this is cute
you are a very talented writer :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:35 am

I'm so sad that they have to be apart, but she does have great friends to keep her occupied and take her to the movies and dinner. I can't wait til she and J are back together, though. They are the cutest couple.

More please!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:44 pm

Will read what I havent when I get home, and this weekend, I am gonna catch up on all the fics on this board so watch out girls, you will get some major feedback from me :chatter:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:29 pm

my next one is... intense lol so beware... but I'm waiting for Tash... so ladedadeda lol
:P

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:49 pm

what the hell sarah!!!!!!!!!!!
just punish me more why dont cha <_<

:lol:
but when your and tash's and chex's both stories update at the same time Ill be in overjoy :rofl:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:50 am

<span style='color:purple'>typing...typing...typing... :whip: </span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:05 pm

<span style='color:blue'>lol ook you're taking too long lol

Tash dear... you'll owe me lol

Well actually... two big things happen in this chapter and I split it up lol SOOO I'll give the first half now and the second when you update! lol yay! ok so here it is... lots of feedback on this one

Chapter 10

“Steph, Steph get up,â€￾ Kristen yelled as she banged on Stephanie’s door a week later.
“What’s wrong?â€￾ Stephanie answered her door, half asleep to see Kristen’s tearstained face
“It’s Jen… she… she…â€￾
“What happened?â€￾ Stephanie asked as she began to cry herself
“She got in an accidentâ€￾
“Is she ok?â€￾
“I don’t know… we have to goâ€￾ Kristen managed to get out as Stephanie quickly grabbed her keys
“How’d this happen?â€￾ Stephanie cried on her way to the hospital
“I don’t knowâ€￾ Kristen said as she wiped her eyes and they ran to the hospital. They sat and waited, wishing there was something they could do to help their best friend, waiting for the nurse to come out and tell them what was going on.
“Jennifer is bleeding internallyâ€￾ the doctor began as Kristen and Stephanie jumped out of their seats
“She’s going to be ok right?â€￾ Stephanie was the first to speak
“I’m so sorry…â€￾

It’s amazing how much we take life for granted. One second you’re in bed, crying yourself to sleep thinking about how your boyfriend’s on the other side of the country while your best friend is laying on a cold cement street, ready to die. How one minute your best friend is in front of you, being her normal sarcastic self, and the next, she’s lying in a hospital bed, bleeding, suffering, and slowly dying. She’s gone, there’s nothing anyone can do to get her back. If that one a**hole would have realized he was too drunk to drive, Jen would be here right now. She’d be telling us about how wonderful her date with Jim went, how he looked at her, where he took her, but no. Now they’re both gone, because of one bastard, one idiot who didn’t call a cab instead of driving drunk. And he’s fine, just a couple scrapes, a broken arm… nothing. Jen and Jim are the ones that got punished for this asshole’s bad judgment. One a**hole, that’s all it takes, one bastard.
It makes you start to think about what really matters in life, and how much life is taken for granted. Jen never did that, it’s like she knew. Right before she left she came in and said goodbye. Not that it’s very different from what happens anytime she leaves, but it was. It was so different, like the way she said it. It’s like she knew… then you start thinking about what an a**hole you were. You didn’t even care, everything was about you. About how hard it is for YOU being away from your boyfriend, how hard is for YOU. Did you even care about her? Maybe if you would have worried about someone but yourself…
It’s the stupid things I miss. Like the way she woke me up every morning making her smoothies. Everyday, at 7:35, I swear I can still hear it, it still wakes me up. And I miss the way she was always straight up with everything, she told you the truth, even when you didn’t want to hear it. I’ll be the first to admit it annoyed the hell out of me, but now I miss it. I miss her one of a kind sense of humor. The way she always looked out for everyone, she always put everyone else first, she always made sure everything was all right with everyone; she always made you feel special. And she was always there for you, no matter what you needed or when she was always there. You could always count on her, whether it was a shoulder to cry on, a goofy face to make you laugh, boyfriend advice, life advise… whatever you needed she was the one you could count on to tell you the truth, but no matter what she’d be on your side. Even if she didn’t agree with you, she’d tell you why, but then tell you how she’s on your side, and she’s going to help you. And she did, countless times she’s made me feel so much better. She knew when I needed a shoulder to cry on, or when I needed a sarcastic remark to help me feel better. She knew when to joke, and when to be serious… she just knew</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:55 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww, Sarah...that was so sad :cry:
YOu did a great job writing that chapter!
I'm working on the next and I'l have it soon!!!!

*I need to know what happens next*
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:05 pm

:jawdrop: damn girl that was really GOOD!!

And he’s fine, just a couple scrapes, a broken arm… nothing.

why is it always like that the drunk driver ALWAYS gets away...

and its so sadd I so agree with that never take life for granted and always appreciate what you have cuz youre still living better than most people

great chapter sarah even tho it was really sad
thx for postin before tash updated :P

Tash update plz!! I need a JC fix!!hehe and I wanna know the rest of this chapter

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:07 pm

aww thank you girls! lol

I'm waiting for Tash... let's go girl :angry: :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:34 pm

wow that was a really sad, powerful and yet moving chapter. you sound as if you have been through something like that before, have you ever lost someone to a drunk driver? i have lost 3 friends to drunk drivers and reading this chapter was like putting into words what i felt. great chapter.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:48 pm

<span style='color:blue'>no I Angel I never have... thank God

And thanks for the feedback guys, thanks a lot!
Not having a good day but it's working on making me feel better lol
So keep up the good work! Here's the rest of the chapter

“Hello?â€￾
“Hey, baby what’s wrong?â€￾ Justin asked a few days later
“Oh God Justin, it’s Jenâ€￾
“What happened?â€￾
“She got in an accidentâ€￾
“She ok?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ Stephanie paused, “She’s gone Justinâ€￾
“Oh my God, when?â€￾
“Saturday night, early Sunday morningâ€￾
“I’m so sorry… are you ok?â€￾
“It’s not about me Justinâ€￾
“Yeah it is. How are you holding up?â€￾
Stephanie cried, “I can’t believe it happened Justin. It’s so weird without her here, and I can’t… I can’t deal with thisâ€￾
“It’s ok baby, everything’s going to be okâ€￾
“No it’s not Justinâ€￾ she paused, “You don’t even know, it’s not going to be alright, because she’s gone. She’s not here anymore, and she’s never going to be. There are so many things that I should I told her, so many times I should have thanked her, but I never did. And now it’s too lateâ€￾
“I gotta… I gotta… Steph I’m so sorry I have to goâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“I’m sorry… I am so sorry but I have to get on stage, I’ll call you as soon as I get off I promise, hang in there ok? Everything’s going to be fine, I love youâ€￾
Stephanie took a deep breath and hung up the phone as she continued crying

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hey Steph, baby how are you holding out?â€￾ Justin asked the next day
“Hiâ€￾
“How are you?â€￾
“Humm… well let’s see, I went to the funeral of my best friend, wasn’t exactly a good dayâ€￾ she cried
“I’m so sorry baby, I wish I could be thereâ€￾
“You know Justin, I can’t do thisâ€￾
“Can’t do what?â€￾
“This, I can’t deal with it. Justin I can’t deal with you not being here, I can’t deal with talking to you for two minutes and then you have to leaveâ€￾
“Wait Stephanieâ€￾
“No Justin, I can’t. I need someone that’s going to be here when I need them, which is now. I need someone that’s going to be here for me, and your not and…â€￾
“Stephanie wait, please, you know I wish I could be there with youâ€￾
“But you’re not, and you can’t be, and I need you to beâ€￾ she paused, “I’m sorry Justinâ€￾
“Wait, Steph no. I… I can’t let you do this. Baby, I’m so sorry, I really wish I could be there with you, I really do. There is nothing I can do though, Oh sh** Steph I gotta…â€￾ he paused as he covered the phone, “I need a minute, give me a f***ing minuteâ€￾ he told the stage manager, “Baby, please, you don’t know what you’re saying, you’re just upset, and I understand, you have reason to be, but this isn’t going to help anything, it’s going to make it worseâ€￾
“No, I’m sorry Justinâ€￾ she paused, “I gotta goâ€￾
“Wait, Steph, no… please?â€￾ he stopped when he heard the phone hang up.

:ph34r: lol don't forget the feedback </span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:52 pm

That is so sad. People don't think about how their decisions could affect other people.

Really good. I can't wait for the second half.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:53 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WHAT THE HELL...?
</span>
</span>
:steaming:
<span style='color:red'>he was supposed to rush home...grrrrr
great chapter Sarah... :sprint:

keep smilin'
</span> :hug:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:57 pm

:jawdrop: holy sh**e! i know she is devastated right now but she is going to regret what she just did. but if i were j i would finish my concert and run to the airport and fly to see her to fix this situation! even if only for a couple of hours. she needs him there and he needs to be there! more more more!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:05 pm

Awww thats soo sad!! :cry: stupid drunk drivers!!!!! take a freakin cab a human being is worth more than the 20 bucks that it will cost for a cab!! :yell: and you don't know what your doing girl. your just angry that he can't be there with you! don't break up with him!! i agree with angel he needs to fly out there and see her as soon as he is done performing...no shower no nothing just hop on that plane...ok wait take a shower first and then leave cuz you'll probably smell :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:16 pm

Oh my God, those two chapters were so sad, yet good because of the powerful emotions you conveyed.

stupid drunk drivers!!!!! take a freakin cab a human being is worth more than the 20 bucks that it will cost for a cab!!

--I couldn't agree with you more. Angelpopstar7. Drunk drivers suck!

Seriously, Stephanie is going through a lot of strong emotions and she's going to regret breaking up with Justin. He needs to get to her fast and help her deal with her grief. I hope they work things out; they're so cute together!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:15 pm

okay I kinda understand her doing :ph34r:
I think when youre in that amount of pain you just need someone and I think shes blaming him for not being there

im like that you push everyone away when you really need em
but I hope she comes to her senses!! but im sure she will!!

im loving the story cuz I really had no clue where you were gonna take it
its original I like it hehe

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:24 pm

zozon3 wrote:

im loving the story cuz I really had no clue where you were gonna take it
its original I like it hehe

oh there's more... a lot more lol trust me

And guys... she needs someone to be there with her when she needs them... what's the point of having a boyfriend that isn't even there? humm lol

There's another twist in the next chapter :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:37 pm

oh there's more... a lot more lol trust me

now I wanna find out <_< :lol:

ill have to wait till tomorrow :lonely:

:lol:

And guys... she needs someone to be there with her when she needs them... what's the point of having a boyfriend that isn't even there? humm lol

:ph34r: :lol: sarah I think I was the only one that agreed with what she did :goes to hide: :rofl:

okay need to go see Mekhi!! :lol:

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:50 pm

Oops! I missed two chapters. LOL. Sorry!! Well, I just read 'em and they're both really good. This story is awesome Sarah. So keep up the great work!! LOL. Sounds like something a teacher would write on your paper. LOL. More, more, more!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:37 pm

<span style='color:blue'>lol ok I'm like worried if I should post this chapter lol because there should maybe be a chapter before but... oh well just deal :P

So this is like... weeks later... and they haven't talked really... no lol Justin didn't come and make everything alright...

lol so yeah remember it's weeks later and here you go

Chapter 11

“Oh my God Kristen, what am I supposed to do?â€￾
“Well you have to call himâ€￾
“I know I have to, but I don’t know how to tell himâ€￾
“Well, maybe you should take another test, or go to the doctor first and make sure about itâ€￾
“We did five tests Kristen, I’m pregnantâ€￾ she paused as she began to cry, “My mother’s going to kill meâ€￾
“Don’t worry about your mother ok?â€￾ Kristen asked as she began to cry with her best friend and hugged her tightly, “It’s okâ€￾
“It’s not ok, how could I be so stupid? This is like a nightmareâ€￾
“It’s not a nightmare hunny, it’s going to be ok,â€￾ she said as she rubbed Stephanie’s back, “You have to call himâ€￾
“I can’tâ€￾ she paused, “He’s going to be busy and he’s going to say he’ll call me back but then he won’t, just like he never does, and then I’ll never hear from him againâ€￾
“You know that’s not true. Now, I know I don’t know him as good as you do, but I’m sure he wouldn’t run away from you when you need himâ€￾
“What? Kristen he’s never been here before, he’s always goneâ€￾
“Just call him,â€￾ she said as she handed her the phone
Stephanie took the phone from her hand and slowly dialed the number. After a few rings Justin picked up the phone, “Hey Steph, how are you?â€￾
“Greatâ€￾ she said as she sniffled
“Are you… are you ok?â€￾ he asked
“Yeah um… the reason I’m calling you is because I think… well I… I’m… uh… Justin, I’m pregnantâ€￾
“What? Are you serious? Are you sure?â€￾
“Yeah Justin, I’m sureâ€￾
“sh**, ok I’m in the middle of an interview and I don’t want things to be taken out of context, so let me call you back laterâ€￾
Stephanie took a deep breath, “Of courseâ€￾ she said as she hung up the phone.

Kristen left Stephanie alone in her room where she was laying on her bed crying. When the doorbell rang late that night Kristen answered the door
“Hey, is Steph home?â€￾ Justin asked as he stood in the rain
“Yeah, she’s in her roomâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ Justin said as he walked over to Stephanie’s room. He knocked on the door and slowly opened it, “Heyâ€￾
“What are you doing here?â€￾ Stephanie asked as she wiped her eyes and tried to quickly stop crying
“That doesn’t matterâ€￾ he paused, “Are you… are you alright?â€￾
“About as alright as I can beâ€￾
“Umâ€￾ Justin paused as he sat down on the edge of her bed and put his head in his hands, “Are you sure?â€￾ Stephanie nodded her head, “And you’re… you’re sure it’s mine?â€￾
“What?â€￾ Stephanie asked as she sat up, “Well no actually, it’s between you and the other 5 guys that I’ve slept with in the past month. I can’t believe you just asked me thatâ€￾
“I’m just making sure that’s all, you never knowâ€￾
“Well you would never know, since you’re never hereâ€￾
“Come on Steph, you know I can’t help thatâ€￾
“Whatever, well lookâ€￾ she paused, “I just wanted to tell you, you didn’t have to come down. I just wanted you to know ahead of time so you don’t find out when it’s like 15 or something. And I don’t expect you to like… do anything I just wanted you to know…â€￾
“What? Steph how could you ever even think I would leave you alone at a time like thisâ€￾
“Oh right, because you’ve been there every other time I’ve needed youâ€￾ she said sarcastically
“No child of mine is going to grow up without a fatherâ€￾
“Like it would be any better if they knew you were their father. Like they’d ever see you, so what? We’ll wait every month for the check to come in the mail? I don’t think soâ€￾
“I can’t believe we’re even having this conversation Stephanie. You know me, and no matter how much you want to pretend that I’m this horrible guy that would leave you alone to bring up my child, you’re crazy. You know I could never do thatâ€￾
“What? You act like it’s so hard to believe that you would leave me alone. Wake up Justin, you are not the perfect guy that everyone makes you out to be, or the perfect guy you think you areâ€￾
“When have I ever given you the impression that I think I’m perfect?â€￾
Stephanie took a deep breath, “Never mind, look, ok, I called you to tell you, and now you know. So just forget about it, put it in the back of your head so in 18 years when you get an invitation to your child’s graduation, you’ll know where it’s coming fromâ€￾
“Stephanie please, I am not going to make you go through this alone. This is as much my issue as it is yours, and I’m here for youâ€￾
“Why… are you doing this Justin?â€￾ she asked as she began to cry, “I know you don’t want to be here, so why are you trying to be the big macho hero? You’re not ok? So just go back to LA, live your superstar life, and forget me or your child ever existedâ€￾
“Oh Steph come on, I know this is hard, but it’s ok, we’re going to get through this. I’m here for you,â€￾ he said as he hugged her tightly and Stephanie cried in his arms. “It’s okâ€￾
Stephanie pulled away from Justin and laid on her bed as she continued crying. Justin laid down next to her, “Have you been to the doctor?â€￾ Steph shook her head, “Well we should probably go don’t you think?â€￾
“Look, Justin, I really don’t understand why you’re here, don’t you have somewhere else that you have to be?â€￾
“What? Steph I’m staying here with youâ€￾
“I’m just saying I don’t think it’d be a good idea for you to come with me. Then it’ll be all over the paper and all over the news, and I really don’t want my mother to knowâ€￾
“You’ll have to tell her sometimeâ€￾
“No I won’t… you don’t know my motherâ€￾
“Alright, I have a friend that’s a doctor, she won’t… tell anyone, I’ll call her and see when she can take youâ€￾
“Did you tell your mother?â€￾
“No, I didn’t tell anyoneâ€￾
“No one?â€￾
“No… well I told Trace, but he won’t tell anyone, he needed to cover for meâ€￾ he paused as he picked up his cell phone and called his friend.

LOTS of feedback please? lol :lol: </span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:43 pm

:jawdrop: she is pregnant! oh man but i am so proud of justin for going there to be there with her. i just dont understand why she is being so hard on him! i mean i know he didnt call or anything for a lil while but i mean they are in this together, whether she likes it or not. so ease up on my boy!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:55 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Good job J...it's about time you step up to the plate! Good chappie Sarah!!!
I htink we're even now... :thinking:
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:15 pm

:jawdrop:
damnn I didnt expect that

but what happened btwn them ? did they break up cuz it sounds like they didnt really :shrug:

:yay: I love the story tho!

update soon!!!!!!!!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:43 pm

:jawdrop: that was a complete shock! I wasn't expecting anything like that to happen :no: I'm glad that J took off though to come see her! he should of done that last week though when her best friend died!! more please!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:43 pm

lol they didn't like... technically break up I don't think lol I don't even know lmao that's not good

well like... she kinda said it was over... and they didn't really talk until she called him, because jackass... err i mean justin lol he's been busy ya'know? lol so yeah... they kinda broke up... yeah i guess they did lol like she ended it... lol right? I don't know :ph34r:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:28 pm

lol they didn't like... technically break up I don't think lol I don't even know lmao that's not good
well like... she kinda said it was over... and they didn't really talk until she called him, because jackass... err i mean justin lol he's been busy ya'know? lol so yeah... they kinda broke up... yeah i guess they did lol like she ended it... lol right? I don't know  

:rofl: LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

good explanation sarah :lol:

sorry that was hilarious!

oh and girl get to writing that old nsync story!!!the one with crack i mean
forgot to say that hehe

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:08 pm

lol I know you're not making fun of me zozo lol

Yeah... maybe I just don't know what's going on with that one lol the nsync one... lol I'll look into it right now... humm... :lol:

Miss_G

Postby Miss_G » Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:33 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I just read all the 11 chapters in 1 time.... and got 1 thing 2 say

damn girl I Lovin' it!!!!!!!!!</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”