A Revelation Of Love

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:47 pm

Okay, i'm just trying out this story. Tell me what you think, I'm still working on Take Me Now, if you guys like this i'll try & keep up, or finish take me now & then post this story...
And don't worry that man u love will eventually show up in here, cant always having him pop up in the beginning..now that would be no fun.

He was just another guy to her. Another man she'd find herself entangled with, and take his heart. He would give his heart away to her, and her only infliction was to leave him wounded and changed for life. Sometimes fairytales aren't all what they seem to be or so this story will tell it. And so it begins, truth lies and the most important journey a man and woman would ever take...the path towards love.

The Beginning

Her brown hair highlighted with caramel streaks brightened in the sun, as she laid her book close up against her. She was capivated while reading her favorite novel in the backyard where she grew up. It was summertime, school was over and it was meant to be just a relaxing summer. A relaxing summer that consisted of drinking, parties and sex. What more could a teenage girl possibly want? She thrived on men, and survived on them. She wasn't a bad girl perse but she wasn't an angel either. Smart enough to get through college and major in journalism, but people didn't look at her based upon her intelligence. They sought out what they only wanted to see and believe. She lived a split personality. One personality that made her the party girl, popular and envied by all that she was and then the quiet, subdued one who didn't mind to spend her evening reading a novel. Her mind was drawn to love stories, any kind from Cinderella to Romeo and Juilet. She was mesmerized and moved by such novels because thats where she wanted it to be. Love conquers all, and that was her motto to live life. Sure she had a few number of boys who adored her, courted her and maybe even loved her; but it was the same, old platonic feeling. The wrong, fake feeling of love. Never that sure thing, and never the moment where you felt like you've escaped and had your breath taken away. She longed for that feeling, and it was her greatest desire.
Her parents raised on strong moral beliefs, and when she was young attended an all girls private school. A strict institution where she felt prisoned and out of place. Her only way out was to rebel, and so she did. She became a rebel, and dressed the way she wanted to dress, act the way she wanted to act. Eventually, the teachers got fed up and her parents too. They let her go to public schools, but refused to let their daughter become corrupt. She was not allowed to have friends, and was to come straight home and do her homework. They built her an isolated cage for her, which became even worse than the private school. Again she rebelled, and finally her parents gave up. They loved her, but not enough to deal with her and so they kicked her out of the house. "You need to learn about life, and what it's really like out in the real world. We've protected you, built a roof over your head, fed and cared for you. You repaid us by disobeying us, and this is the price you must pay." She could have cared less, and for the next year she lived on the streets and then moved into a few friends' houses. She still went to school, and finally the real world sunked in. She worked harder, and strived to be better. Months later, her parents visited her at a homeless shelter where she had been volunteering and took her back in. The young girl had changed, or so her parents thought. A year gone doesn't leave someone completely changed for life, and when her easy life was back where it used to be...she became involved in drugs, and drinking. It was high school, and partying. School didn't matter much to her, she could manage her classes and then finally another downfall. One night at a party she and her friends were drinking and she thought it would be cool to go out driving. Alcohol and driving never mix too well, and the car hit hard against a pole nearly killing her. She was hospitalized for weeks, and finally was released from the hospital. It changed her to look somewhere else than partying, and there she found herself with the boys. She was gorgeous, hazel eyes and her long hair. All of them wanting her, but she was choosy. She went after the quaterback of the football team, and the other jocks. Dated a few college men, but never found what she was looking for.
She graduated with decent grades under her belt, and was ready to go to college. She was going to the the University of New York, and pursue in becoming a journalist. It only seemed strange, such a party girl would want a career where one stayed in an isolated room and wrote everyday, but she did. It took her away for a moment from life, and let her be someone else. It gave her wings to fly anywhere she wanted to, be with whoever she wanted to and dream about love. Forbidden love, passionate love, and if she never found it, she always knew she'd find it somewhere in words.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:57 pm

feedback please :ph34r:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:41 am

so far so good! way to develop background and history!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:39 am

<span style='color:purple'>That is a great beginning!! I can't wait for more!!!
hint hint :ph34r:
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:49 am

Beautiful beginning ... it has me very intrigued to find out more about this girl!

Please continue this!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:37 pm

hmm very interesting so far...i wonder where things could go? i need more please!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:07 pm

Very nice. Wonderfull beginning. Do continue with this story. I just know it's gonna be good.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:11 am

beautiful beginning! I hav a feeling that is going to be a very interesting story :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:06 pm

MORE PLEASE :please:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:56 am

here's another portion...feedback please.

She gulped down the beer and threw it on the floor as she walked through the house. 'who's house is this?' she wondered. 'where am i?', those stupid questions she'd often ask when she was highly intoxicated. Her friends were upstairs locked in each of the bedrooms with their boyfriends, and she found herself roaming around the house doing absolutely nothing. She took a shot of something, didn't care what. As long as it made the pain go away, as long as you she forgot everything. Before collasping onto the floor, a boy came behind her and caught her before she fell.
"Hey there babe."
"Let go of me." his hand was pressured onto her arm now.
"you were about to fall there hun, just watching out for you."
"well don't." she wiped her face with her arm and started to walk away, but he grabbed onto her arm again.
"where do you think you're going?"
"none of your business you bastard."
"ooh you're a fiesty one, how about i take you upstairs."
"go to hell."
He wasn't going to take a no from her, and a few seconds later he pinned her up against the wall, and whispered into her ear. "don't try to play games with me sweetie," he touched her face gently and she backed off. "i can be a nice guy, as long as you play nice." He pulled her hand, and dragged her upstairs.
In the room, he started to kiss her and she kept pushing off.
"Get off me, don't you get it?"
"Then why'd you come up here, b****?"
"So i could take a picture of your tiny dick and then show it to the whole world."
"f*** you."
"Yeah, f*** yourself. You dragged my ass up here."
"Its a very fine ass." she rolled her eyes at him. "have a drink." he handed her a glass, said 'what the hell' and without hesitation she gulped it down. A few seconds later everything became blurry, and then suddenly she blacked out. The boy took advantage of the moment, stripped off her clothes and when she awoke the next morning she laid there bare naked on the bed.
"Oh God." were the words that came out of her mouth. The right side of the bed was empty, and the room had no one else in it. He was gone, and she knew she had been raped. She shoved a pillow against her face and vowed to never wake again.

She fumbled her way around the dirty house, and everyone passed out on the floor. She found her friend sleeping on the couch, and tried to wake her up.
"Come on let's go" she whispered.
"No, baby come here." she was sleep talking.
She shook her friend's shoulder, and finally her eyes peered open. "What?"
"Can we leave?"
Her friend looked around the room, then at her and said "no." and went back to sleep. She had no other choice so she took her friend's hand and dragged her out of the house as she whined and let out a whimper.
"Ugh, i have a massive hangover can you slow down?" the girls were walking back home.
"No."
"Why couldn't we get a ride."
"Because we both have hangovers and everyone else is passed out. Come on." she grabbed her friend's hand and they walked faster.
"What's the matter with you? How much did you drink?"
"Nothing's the matter, i drank like i usually do."
"Nope" she shook her head "you're not your drunken self today."
The girls stopped in front of a blue shuttered house, and stared at it for a moment.
"Ri, don't keep looking, he might look out his window."
"He's a jerk."
"All guys are jerks."
"You're beautiful Jason isn't though."
"No, he's a jerk too, only i'm stupidly in love with him."
She suddenly broke the conversation, and put her head to the floor. "Something bad happened last night, Nikki."
Her friend turned towards her and saw the look upon her face. "What happened?"
"I was so wasted, I don't remember really what happened. This jerk dragged me upstairs, and was coming on to me. He must've spiked a drink that he handed over to me, and I guess...we had sex."
"Oh." she looked a bit disappointed. "Was he cute?"
"I don't even remember." The sad part was she really didn't. "But isn't that rape?"
"Only if he emotionally drowns you and all that crap. You could take him into court, and put him in jail."
"No," she sighed. "That's alright, it was my fault anyway. I took a sip of that damn drink, I bet it had roofies in it too."
They were in front of Nikki's house, "Well just be careful next time hun." she gave her friend a hug, and walked back down to the sidewalk.

She stumbled as she walked into the house, and avoided eye contact with her parents. She knew what this was going to be about, and didn't want to hear another lecture.
"Rima! Come down here now!"
"What the f***." she mumbled. "What do you want?"
"Where were you last night?" her mother asked.
"Out, its called having a life."
"And you decided to just come home?" her father enquired.
"Yeah, i'm 18 years old if you didn't know. I'm old enough to-"
"Old enough! Rima you lived on the streets barely a year ago, and you're back where you used to be. You might be older, but you definitely have a lot of growing up to do."
She rolled her eyes. "Well don't worry about me, I'll be gone in a month and you can live in peace all you want. I won't ever come back." she scurried up the stairs.
"Joseph, what are we going to do with her?"
"Nothing, i've given up."
"We can't give up, that's our daughter."
"Not as far as I'm concerned, i only have one son and one daughter."
"what has happened to our family.."
"Nothing, nothing has happened. She's spoiled, and been corrupted. She never listened to us, and always tried to fight with us. She finally changes, and we bring her back home. She takes us for granted, you can be her mother as much as you want, but she's not my daughter."
Her mother sighed, at the top of the stairs Rima overheard her parents conversation and went back into her room, and slammed the door shut. She grabbed all her belongings and shoved them into a bag.
"I need to get out of here." She took her keys, her journal and sneaked out through the window.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:13 am

Yikes, this girl is on a bad path at this point in her life. She's going to destroy herself if she doesn't change her out of control ways.

She needs a stable home life, a respectable boyfriend, and some good counseling to help her work through these issues.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:19 am

Uh oh! But she shouldn't just drop something like that!! That is a serious offense and it wasn't her fault! Hes the one that shouldn't of done that to her! Rima take a look at your life hun! Your just gonna end up messing it up if you haven't already...more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:23 pm

oh man this chick is seriuosly in trouble. she needs help and she needs to go to the cops about that a**hole who raped her bc that is exactly what he did. dont take a shower girl go to the police. bust his sorry rapping ass! i need more!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Whoa...major drama!!!!!!!!!
:thumbup:
Love it!
More please :please:
</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:43 pm

feedback please!

"Ouch" she said as she fell down into the bush. She brushed herself off, and slyly went to her car, started the ignition and backed out of the driveway. She knew her parents weren't looking, why would they care? she thought. Her mind was messed up, and she felt sickened by her hangover from last night. All she wanted to do was get out, go anywhere, anyplace. She drove a few miles down the road, and then picked up her cellphone and started dialing Nicki's number.
"It's Nicki, i'm not here right now. You know what to do." Beep, 'Uh hey nick, i was wondering if you-"
"hey there, sorry about that, I was in the shower."
"hey.."
"what's the matter?"
"Nothing, its the rents."
"It's them always. Hun, all parents bite you in the ass, just a little longer and then it's New York."
"No...they just hate me. My father doesn't give a crap about me, he's sick of me. I don't even belong at home. There's no way in hell i'm going back."
"Don't be like that Reems. Just suck it up, be a good girl and say you love them too. It works, and I've done a lot more sh** then you have."
"No you actually have cool parents. At least you were never kicked out."
"That was the past, this is now. Let it go, you've changed a lot."
"No, dad doesn't think so."
"You're dad's a jerk. He's got all these high standards for you, and he can't just let you be happy. Don't worry about it, everything will change one day."
"Yeah right."
"Well if you aren't going home tonight, want to go to a party with me?"
"Ew, i didn't even shower yet and i'm not going back home, so i guess not."
"You can come here and shower."
"U sure?"
"You're like a sister, don't even ask."
"Alright, be there in five."
She hung up the phone and drove down to where Nikki's house was. At her house she took a shower, and after she dressed she came downstairs. Her parents were both sitting on the couch staring at her with a scornful look. She rolled her eyes, didn't take another glance at them and ran upstairs.

"Can you please get her?" asked Rima's mother.
Nikki went up into her room, "Just go down, and get it over with. You know they're never gonna leave."
She went downstairs, and reluctantly sat on a chair.
Her father didn't look at her, he looked somewhere else. It was as if he was ashamed of her, and her mother shook her head.
"Rima we know about last night."
"Excuse me?"
"We know you went to a party, and did things you know we would never approve of. Things you promised you would stop doing, and frankly you're father and i are both tired of it. You're behavior, you're attitude, and disrespect towards us. After all thats happened, you haven't learned from your mistakes. You're a smart girl, and could have a bright future but you're just taking yourself into a path of disaster."
She sat there and rolled her eyes. "What do you want me to tell you? You've never been proud of me, and i'll never be the daughter you've always wanted. Heck i'm not even your daughter according to dad. I'm tired of trying to live up to your standards of how i should live my life. Stop be concerned about me, really stop because you did it once and you ended up kicking me out. Except this time you won't have to do that, i'm moving out." She got up, and went back upstairs. Her parents sighed and left the house, when would they meet again, only time would tell.

The music was on full blast as Rima and Nicki were cruising through the city to wher the party was.
"Which party are we going to?" Rima screamed.
"You'll see."
"Is anyone hot gonna be there."
"Yup." Nicki said. They had to raise their voices so they could hear each other through the loud music.

The girls finally arrived at the place. It was a club called Taboo, and there seemed to be a huge crowd in the front. People were coming from everywhere, and it seemed like a big event.
"This isn't a party." Rima looked at her friend with suspicion.
"No, but it's a club. C'mon." she pulled her friend's arm.
"How are we gonna get in?"
"A friend."
They sneaked through the backdoor, where a man greeted them.
"Hey Nicki, how you been?"
It was Rich, Rima's ex-boyfriend. She was about to let out a big scene when she noticed him, but kept her guard down. "Come on in girls." he let them inside, and handed them both a drink.
"Hey Reems." she put her hand up, and they were both feeling awkward.
"I got to go."
"Yeah me too. Nice seeing you, have fun."
Meeting your ex in public bites, she thought. Especially when he's a cheating ass of a bastard. She roamed through the club, and found her friend was no longer beside her. Nicki had went off with some guy, and she was left to mingle with the bartender. He seemed to like her and offered her free drinks. As the night went on, she kept drinking and watching the people coming into the club. Many of them were older, and didn't seem the least bit interesting. Above on the balcony her eyes trailed off to a sign that read, 'V.I.P. Only." Curious to what went on there, she asked the bartender and he slyly reached under him and took out a V.I.P. pass.
"Take this, and they'll let you go in. Come back soon though, don't leave me here stranded."
She giggled, "Alright I won't."

Upstairs she knocked on the door, and they let her inside the room. There were many people, a lot more than she had expected. In the corner of the room, she saw a familiar face, almost shrieking when she figured it out who it was. He sat between two blond girls, who's endeavour's were quite obvious to him and everyone else in the room. The girls were dressed skimply, and the man just smiled and laughed. He seemed to be having a wonderful time, but then he got up. Rima stood there like a statue, and didn't move. A girl from behind pushed her aside, and she almost gasped at another celebrity. She was too drunk, and realized she needed to get out. When she tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge, she scratched her head. She tried pushing it, and it wouldn't open. Someone from behind whispered into her ear, "that's not the door."
When she turned around, she stood face to face with the blue eyed, curly haired boy, who looked so strikingly good, "wow, ryan phillippe." she yelped. The boy stood there a bit confused, and then let out a laugh.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:46 am

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO... "wow, ryan phillippe."
:laughup: :rofl:
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:06 am

Hehehe ... Ryan Phillippe, that's a funny one! I can't wait to see what she is going to get herself involved in. Should be fun!

More please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:47 pm

hahahahahahahahahaha ryan phillipee that is soooo funny! very very very witty and clever my friend! cant wait to see what happens next!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:56 pm

The Ryan Phillipe thing was hilarious (although I don't think they look that much alike). This girl has it bad.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:28 pm

"wow, ryan phillippe." she yelped. The boy stood there a bit confused, and then let out a laugh.

I bursted up laughin when i read that! :rofl: very very good i might say!! :nod: more please!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:20 pm

ya know i actually thought yeah wats so funny its ryan phillipe, then i remembered that this is a justin fic and she just got him confused with ryan:lol:
more plz?

Return to “Fan Fiction”