Trouble In Paradise

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:17 pm

I'm gonna post like two or three chapters a day so I won't overwhelm anyone who hasn't read it all that much. When I have it all over here then I'll post the other chapter I promised in "Where Life Takes You". ;)

-----------------------------------

this is the last story (I've written thirteen including this one) that i have written and i like it a lot. i decided to post this one because i think that it's one of my best seeing how it's less immature than my first few and has more of an acceptable language to be on a messege board. i'd appreciate you thoughts on it.

now between this one and my first a lot of fights between britney and me have happened as well as some significant events to the story. sam and lance have had twin boys and a baby girl, justin and i have gotten married and had twins of our own (a boy and a girl), and melissa and j.c. have also had a son (melissa is also keeping secret that she slept with j.c.'s brother i invented named jason). with that typed and done i think i can start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I paced the living room floor of the Chasez's thinking if I should say anything to Melissa about the things that bothered me. We had always been able to talk about anything but lately we hadn't and I wasn't sure where to start.

Melissa looked at me waiting from the sofa, and when I didn't speak she started, "Well, are you gonna say what's on your mind or are you gonna run a hole into the floor?"

"I don't know what to say really. We haven't talked in a while you know," I stopped pacing and looked back at her.

"You could start by telling me what's been happening. I heard from Sam what happened with Justin calling you Britney while you guys were....you know," I could tell from her expression she was upset that I didn't tell her directly, "does that have anything to do with why you're all messed up right now?"

I sighed deeply. "Well, sorta. Since then I've....," I cut off.

"Will you just tell me already. My patience is thinning."

"It's...Sometimes I get this feeling that....That Justin would rather....be with Britney...more that me. It's stupid and i know I shouldn't feel that way but I can't help it." I couldn't stand her looking at me anymore. She just stood there thinking, and I too started to get impatient.

"Look, before I met you, Justin was my best friend. He was the one I told everything and he told me everything. The day you two met he told me that you were the one. I know that he wouldn't have married you if he didn't want to be with you. And you have two beautiful kids. He wouldn't change that for anyone in the world, especially Britney." Melissa walked over to me.

"Thanks. There's something else that I have to tell you. You aren't gonna believe this. I saw her the other day and I didn't want to kill her. I was actually nice to her," I let this sink in before I finished, " I even invited her to lunch."

All Melissa could do was stare back at me.

In the studio, Justin and Joshua were having their own conversation.

----------

"I swear, she was on me and everything was cool. Then she just started chokin' me!" Justin exclaimed.

"Well, maybe she didn't mean too. When we were together she used to do stuff like that all the time," J.C. said.

"yeah that's what i thought. But then she started screamin 'Die motherf***er! DIE! And btw, i'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me about what it was like when you and my wife used to have sex," Justin looked at j.c. rudely.

"I'm just tryin to help you man, chill. that's crazy. she must be mad about that time you called her britney," j.c. responded.

Justin waited a moment. "it's never been like this between us. She said she wasn't mad but she must be. i don't know what i'm gonna --" justin was interupted by his cell.

"you're supposed to turn that off in here," j.c. looked at him annoyingly.

Justin rolled his eyes and answered, "Hello?"

It was his older sister, Samantha. "Hey lil bro. How have you been?"

"I'm fine. I"m kinda busy --" once again Justin was interupted by his sister.

"Justin i know that you are not trying to get me off the phone. i haven't talked to you in a long time. Have you watched tv at all today?" Sam asked.

"No. Sam, I really have things to do. we can talk later and you can ask me all kinda stupid questions --" Sam interupted again

"O.k. little boy. you need to recognize who you're talkin to. Hold on." Sam had arrived at Melissa's house.

Melissa opened the door, "Hey Samantha." Sam just ignored her and walked right in the living room. "Fine then. don't say hello." Melissa followed her sister and sat on the couch. "I think I'll watch some tv. The news is comin on"

"Well i checked on the kids. They're all asleep. Oh, hey Sam. i didn't hear you come in," she didn't respond, "fine then. don't say hi. What are you --" I cut off and looked at the tv.

It went real quiet. You could hear Justin on Sam's phone, "Will you stop playin around and just tell me what's goin on!"

I turned toward Sam, grabbed her phone, yelled, "I hate you Justin! I hate you!" gave her back her phone and ran out the house.

"You're in trouble." Sam whispered into the phone.

----------

Hours later Justin walked into Melissa and j.c's house with a busted lip. Lance was already there with his and Sam's kids (J.C. had also made it home).

Melissa looked at Justin, "Oh Justin what happened?"

"Well, I found her. I got in her way and she hit me. I don't know where she is now. She usually locks herself in the bathroom when she's mad at me. How are the twins?" Justin asked.

"I fed them and layed them down in the guest room down the hall. Justin how could you? Alex was just telling me today that she felt that you'd rather be with Britney and then you go and kiss her! Are you mental! You know she's trouble!" Melissa exclaimed.

Justin sighed deeply. He stared at the floor as if it could help him out of the mess he was in.

"I tried to warn you --" Sam started.

"Oh really! That's what you were doing! You're so helpfull, Sam! You call me up and instead of getting to the point you annoy the hell outta me! That's real helpfull!" Justin finally looked up, his face completely red.

"Look i know that you are mad but you brought this on yourself. This is your fault," Sam looked back at Justin.

Justin returned to looking at the ground. "i just wish i knew where she was at least."

J.C., who had seemed to be in deep thought since Justin's bathroom comment, jumped up. "I have to go."

"Go where?" Melissa called after him. But it was too late, he'd already gone.

----------

"How'd i know you'd be here. The beach always was your favorite place," J.C. ran up to me.

"I guess I have to get a new favorite place," I said, not looking at him.

"Are you smoking?" J.C. asked

"Brings back memories doesn't it, the good old days when we used to get high and make love," I still didn't look at him, "Want some?"

"Yeah," j.c. had this sly look on his face.

"Wait. I don't trust you. You might put it out." I ran and j.c. chased me down the beach sreaming "Hey! Come back with the goods!"

He cought up to me and snatched it from me. "Oh that's good."

We sat down and took turns smoking. "You know," I said suddenly, " I want to get him back. How could Justin do that to me."

"He loves you --" before he could finish i'd started kissing him and removing his clothes. "um....i don't think that we should..."

I ignored him, "Do you got a condom?"

"Yeah but.....Oh what the hell. Come here." he said as he pulled me toward him.

----------

Right after J.C. ran out the door, melissa said, "Where is he going? He is so weird sometimes. It must be because of all that smokin he used to do with your wife."

Justin was about to respond when lauren, our baby girl, started crying and he ran to get her. He brought her into the living room so she wouldn't wake her brother, Justin jr. "It's o.k. sweetie. Mommy will come back."

Lance spoke up for the first time, "She wouldn't just leave them. Even if she was really mad at you."

Sam chimed in, "Of course she will. That goes without saying."

"And what happens when she does?" Lance asked.

"What do you mean? They are gonna make-up," Sam said.

"Yeah right. Alex just forgive him for kissing another woman, and not just another woman, but Britney. I don't think that she'll just forgive and forget that easy in this case. She's not one for it. Especially not after all that fighting that she did with Brit. She finally thought she won and now this. Justin's in some deep s**t. This is worse than the time they broke-up for a year before they got married."

Melissa added, "Still don't know why that happened."

"You guy, I'd appreciate it if you stopped talking about me like I'm not here," Justin said, "you don't have to make me feel worse than i already do."

Melissa looked at her brother, "Sorry."

"Where the hell is she?!" Justin yelled so loudly that he startled Lauren. "I'm sorry baby. Where is my wife?" he said quieter.

To be continued.

Ch. 2 ~ The Next Day

I awoke just as the sun was rising. I felt like s**t as I was starting to come down from my high and had the munchies, and I had sand all in my ass. Sex on the beach is way overrated. The events of the previous night were slowly coming back to me. I remembered seeing Justin and Britney and hitting him and........."Aww s**t." I looked over and saw J.C. knocked out. I punched him hard and he jumped up.

"Hey! What the hell was that for Mel.......Oh s**t!" J.C. tried quickly to get dressed (a little too quickly) and fell over himself.

"Hey man. Don't talk so loud," I laughed harder than I meant to when he fell over.

I noticed some passersby staring and said, "What? You never seen two naked people before? Keep it movin'." Whether they understood what I said or not they seemed to get the message.

After we helped eachother get dressed, we left. We were so out of it we couldn't even talk straight about what had happened.

When I had finally managed to find my house and walk up the porch I found Justin asleep on the kitchen table with a bottle of JD in front of him. I tried to sneak into the kitchen and grab some Doritos without waking him but when I came out he was awake.

"Hey," he mumbled, "when'd you get in? I was waiting for you." He hiccuped loudly.

"Just now," I managed over the Doritos in my mouth.

He got up and stumbled toward me. I didn't move. He hugged me tight and whispered, "I'm so sorry. I was so worried about you," he paused for a second. "Were you smoking?"

"Course not."
"You stink."
" So do you."
"You can't even look at me straight."
"Hey keep your voice down. Fine, I had a joint. So what? You're drunk."
"Am not. I fell asleep before I could finish. Where were you?"

How I wished he didn't ask me that. I had hardly lied to him since we'd been together. I almost wanted to tell him the truth. I was going to. Just to see the hurt on his face. And then I looked up at him. I remembered everything that we'd been throught just to be together. But why should I care when he didn't seem to care when he was with Britney. She had been a major problem all through our reletionship.

As I looked at him I thought of Lauren and how much they looked alike. Even though Justin jr. had gotten his name, it was Lauren who looked exaclty like him. Breaking Justin's heart would be like breaking my baby girl's heart and I couldn't do that.

I sighed as I thought up a good lie. Luckily I didn't have to cuz Justin pulled me closer and said, "You know what? I don't care. I'm just glad you're back. I promise you that I'm gonna do whatever I can to make you trust me again. I love you so much," and kissed me.

I just couldn't take it anymore. I started crying like a baby. Why couldn't he just let me have my chips. He had to go all sweet. I felt so guilty.

"Baby what's wrong?" He grabbed my face so that I looked him right in his blue eyes.

I just shook my head in his hands. "It's nothing. Can you just take me upstairs?"

"Whatever you want." He picked me up and carried me upstairs.

-----

Joshua's return home wasn't so welcoming. Melissa was pissed he'd stayed out all night without calling and proceeded to tell him so as soon as he opened the door.

"Joshua Scott! Where the HELL have you been? Why didn't you call me?" She sniffed him. "Were you smoking? And what the hell are you doing with seaweed in your hair?"

"Damn woman. Stop yellin'. I feel like my heads gonna explode," he mumbled as he brushed the seaweed from his hair. "I really don't feel like talkin'."

"Well I hope you don't feel like having sex cuz you aren't gettin' any." The reaction she got surprised her.

"Naw. I'm hungry and I'm tired." And he walked off into the kitchen.

Melissa stood bewildered for a moment. "What!?!" She followed him into the kitchen. "I know you like to sleep but you owe me."

J.C. looked at her confused, his mouth full of ding-dong. "Buh oo sa ah wan.......gettin' any." He swallowed the ding-dong in his mouth and shoved in another.

She snatched the snacks from him and smashed them on the table. "Hey! What was that -- woah." She pushed Josh on the table (and I'm just gonna leave it at that).

----------
Ch. 3 ~ Liar, liar (from Justin's point of view)

That was too easy. Here Alex was, freshly showered, cuddled next to me. I figured for sure she'd do exactly as Lance had said, after all he was the smart one in the group. Plus, he's been watching those soap operas lately.

"Alex? You awake?" I whispered.

"Yeah. What is it?" She turned toward me.

"Well...I don't know if I want to ruin the moment...but why aren't you mad anymore?"

"Do you want me to be?"

"No. But I know that somethings been bothering you even before you found out about, you know."

"Just let it go. You were right to think that you shouldn't ruin the moment." She rolled back over.

"Don't be like that Aly. We need to talk. There's definitly a problem when you start choking me."

"Well when you go and kiss another woman, Justin, that's a problem." She went to get up and I pulled her back.

"Alexandria wait. Will you wait! We need to talk about this! I can't believe that you are o.k. with this. If it were the other way around I'd be pissed. More than pissed." She stopped struggling to get away. "Will you talk now?"

"You first." I let her go and she sat next to me, waiting.

"Alex. It was a couple of months ago. I swear we just kissed. It didn't mean a thing to me. Not like you."

"Justin that's not what I want to hear. I want you to tell me why."

"Well I went out with Joey that night. You were out of town visiting family and Sam had the kids and I figured since you weren't coming in until late at night I'd just go out for a few hours. I saw Brit at this club that we went to and we talked, had a few drinks. Everything was cool. Then she just started crying and blubbering about some s**t that I didn't even pretend to understand. I tried to shut her up by putting my arm around her but it got worse."

"So you kissed her?! Are you insane?!" She grabbed her pillow and whacked me across the head with it.

" Ow. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. How was I supposed to know there'd be camera's there?" I rubbed my head where she hit me.

"I guess when I told you I my flight was gonna be late you felt relieved. You had the chance to f**k her while I slept in an airport."

"No. That's not what happened." I did my best to keep looking at her. "Joey brought me back here."

There was a long silence. I tried to think of what to say next. "Melissa told me that you've jealous of Britney." Why did I have to say that?

"I never said I was jealous. Why should I be jealous?"

"Did I say jealous? Cuz --" Alex interrupted.

"Yeah! You said jealous! Damn Justin! You just couldn't stop! You couldn't let it go! The more you talk more s**t
comes out!" She stood up and went into the bathroom.

I decided to just leave her alone. In trying to talk to her I'd only made things worse. I went downstairs to fix myself a bowl of cereal. When I got to the bottom step there was a knock at the door and I went to answer it.

"Justin. I'm glad you're up. There's something I've got to tell you." It was Britney.

"You couldn't call? I really shouldn't see you right now." Hopefully she'd get the message and leave. She didn't.

"No. I didn't want to talk about this over the phone. It's too important."

I could hear Alex getting the twins up and I really didn't want her to see Britney.

"You really should go. Can we talk about this later?" I was starting to worry. I could hear Alex on the steps saying, "You guys want pancakes this morning? I bet you do."

"I'm pregnant Justin." Alex must've heard what Britney said cuz she screamed. I heard something thump and lil' Justin started crying.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:53 am

Here's the next part.

Ch.4 Heartbreaker

"That's it! I can't be with you anymore!" cried a woman.

"It was a mistake! Please don't leave!" a man yelled back.

Lance cried out, "No! Don't leave him! You belong together! It can't be over!" Lance was in his room watching one of his shows.

Sam came out of their bathroom and shook her head at her husband. "Lance, it's a show. It's not real. And stop yelling at the tv. They can't hear you but everyone down the street can."

"You don't know anything. They remind me of Justin and Alex. See Jenna found out that Ricky slept with another woman. But they don't know that Diana, the other woman, drugged him." He watched Sam to see if she understood.

"How does that remind you of JT and Alex? He didn't sleep with Britney. And they aren't splitting up." Sam had started to get dressed.

"Well sure they aren't totally alike. But the situations are similar. And we don't know what's going on between them. I've watched enough to know that anything can happen." Sam was going to respond but Lance shushed her cuz his show was back on.

----------

I had just turned into the dining room when I heard the worst thing I've ever heard in my life. It was so shocking that I had dropped my son, who unlike his sister was lazy and liked to be carried instead of walking. I picked him up and kissed his head as I got an ice pack from the freezer. "That's right baby. I'm so sorry.
Mommy didn't mean to drop you." Justin ran into the room to see what happened.

"Is he alright? What happened?" He rubbed his son's head.

"He's fine. Don't touch him. Why don't you tell me the truth about what happened." I turned lil' Justin away from him.

"I already told you. Alex --" But I wasn't interested. I put the baby down and walked to the front door.

"Did I hear you right b***h?" I glared at Britney and she looked like she was trying not to s**t her pants.

"Y-yes. In the past I would've lied, I have lied about it. But this time I'm not. I dropped him off here and he came on to me. I couldn't resist." She was shaking in fear of what I might do, and what I would've done if I didn't have kids.

"Justin, tell me she's lying." I fixed my eyes at him now.

"She is. You know I wouldn't do that. How can you even think of believing her? Don't you trust me?" I couldn't tell if he was lying, nor Britney.

"I don't know what to believe. I-I can't stay here. I have to get out." I grabbed my keys from their hook and went for the twins but Justin stood blocked my way.

"No. You can't take them with you."

"You think I'm gonna leave them here? With you? Anyway, you're leaving to do promotions in a few weeks. It'll be good for you. I'll be gone, the kids will be gone, and you can screw whoever you want." I tried to push him aside but he's tougher than he looks.

"I didn't do it. If she is pregnant it's not mine." Justin was so pissed at the fact that I didn't believe him that it almost looked like he was gonna cry.

"If it weren't for the twins I'd hurt you both! Move!" I grabbed for lil' Justin and almost had my girl when Justin got her first. He didn't know how much this was hurting. I couldn't take one without the other and there was no way I was staying. I put our son down. I knew I'd see them again real soon but that didn't make it easier.

Justin looked shocked. He thought his little game was gonna work. I left without my kids. I had nothing but my pajamas.

--------------------
Ch.5 Where to go?

I drove around aimlessy until I found my self at Sam's house. Lance opened the door, and seeing the expression on my face asked me what happened. I couldn't help myself and told him everything. Luckily Sam came in the room so I didn't have to repeat anything.

Sam looked ready to kill. "You said WHAT!?!?!?! He did WHAT!?!? And you didn't break his balls off!?! Oh no! Let me talk to that niggah (to Sam everyone's a niggah)." She picked up the phone and punched his number.

"Hello? Alex?" Justin answered.

"Look here you stupid ass b***h! Why in the hell did you even think about stickin' your winky in that mother f***er!"

"How did you --" Justin started.

"I ain't done. What were you thinkin' Justin! You could've gottin a f***in' std from that hoe! You don't know where she's been."

"I already told Alex that I didn't sleep with her! And this isn't your business! I'm sick of you gettin in s**t you have no right to." Justin hung up the phone.

Sam looked at the phone. "He did not just hang up on me. Let me call him back."

"No. I shouldn't have come here. Just stay out of it like he said. I'll find a hotel or something to stay at." I turned to leave.

"Alex you obviously wanted to talk to someone." She hung up the phone. "You shouldn't be the one at a hotel. Justin did you wrong, and he's my brother."

"I know. I just need to think. Thanks though."

As I left Lance said, "Come back if you want to talk. "

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:03 pm

I'm gonna post 4 this time since I missed yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ch. 6 More Trouble

It's been two weeks since I left Justin. The funny thing is I'd probably be with him now, spending our last few weeks together before he goes on tour, if only she wasn't.... Even though Justin and I were pretty much even now I still couldn't bring myself to go home. He hadn't even protected himself. At least I had. There was no way that I could be pregnant. That's what I thought anyway.

I hadn't been feeling well since I'd left and half way during the third week I decided to see my doctor. After I told her how I'd been feeling she looked at me like I should've been able to diagnose myself or something.
"What? Am I dying or something?"

"No you aren't dying. Quite the opposite. You're pregnant." She smiled at me and I thought I was puke.

"Huh? This can't be. You aren't serious. How far along would you say?"

"I am. I can't really tell you how long. you said you started feeling sick about two and a half weeks ago. Congradulations." She smiled wider.

"Congradulations my ass. This isn't happening. You don't understand. Justin and I..... We've been carefull cuz I'm not ready for more kids yet."

She looked at me funny again. "Well anything can happen. If you want I can give you a test but I don't think it's nece--"

"I'll take it."

----------

Positive. It was positive. I started to call Justin on the way home but changed my mind. I really didn't want to talk to him. I would've called Jc but what good would that have done. It could be his or Justin's, and as mad as I was at him, I definitly wanted it to be his.

I'd been staying at our beach house not far outside of LA and when I pulled into the driveway Justin was there waiting.

"What are you doing here? You don't leave till next week." I walked past him and he followed me to the door.

"I didn't want to leave with us on bad terms. May I come in?"

"I guess." I opened the door and threw my purse on the couch.

"Alex, I didn't sleep with Brit. Please believe me. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Justin. I don't even know what I want to say to you. I'm so confused right now."

"Don't be. I admit that I did kiss her but that's it. I swear. Please forgive me."

I sat down next to my purse and put my face in my hands. I wasn't confused on about that. Britney had lied before. But there was something about this time that was different.

Justin sat down next to me. I looked up as he was starting to speak but before he got the words out I kissed him. I didn't care if it was true or not. I didn't feel like talking anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ch. 7 Forgiveness

"So does this mean that you forgive me or what?" Justin asked. We had made it from the couch to the bedroom (although not the bed) and were streched out on the floor, tangled up in curtains.

"I don't know." I was playing with him. I knew exactly what it meant.

"After all that and you don't know? Alex we broke the lamp, the curtain, and whatever the hell that thing is over there. What else do you want?"

I laughed. "There's somethin I've gotta tell you."

"I'm listening." He pulled my face closer to his and kissed me.

I thought for a minute on whether I should tell him I was pregnant. I wasn't totally sure if it was Justin's and I didn't want to risk it.

"I love you."

He gave me another kiss. "I love you too. But that's not what you want to tell me is it?"

"No. Justin, we're, me and you, we're gonna have another baby." I was hoping that what I'd said turned out to be true.

"Are you serious? That's great. Oh man. What if it's twins again?" He laughed.

"God I hope not. One set is enough. I'm glad you're excited."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

I said, "No reason." In my head I was thinkin' that the reason is if he finds that one of his friends could be the daddy. "I wonder how the kids are gonna feel."

"I know. I don't want to leave you now."

"You'll be back in time won't you?"

"It's not a sure thing. After promoting and actually doing the tour, who know what could happen. Something could go wrong on the tour. Or worse, here."

"Don't say that Justin. Everythings gonna be fine. After this whole mess here I wouldn't mind a little travel myself."

"Come with me then. You have before."

"What about the twins? They haven't."

"They could come too."

"I don't know Justin."

"Maybe you're right. But you'll call me if anything happens and even if it doesn't?"

"You aren't leaving yet. Yes Justin. You don't even have to ask."

I was starting to worry less and get more excited. When I really thought about it, J.C. and I had been more carefull than Justin and I had; sometimes I get a little anxious. I convinced myself that there was nothing for me to worry about.

--------------------
Ch.8 Dinner With Sam and Lance

The night before Justin was to leave, Sam invited us, Melissa and the other guys for dinner. They didn't know about Brtiney's or my pregnancy and Chris and Joey didn't know much of anything. Sam was still kinda pissed at Justin but Lance was interested to know more. I guess he saw us as his reality show.

"Justin. Alex. It's so good to see you. You can just put the twins in with the other kids. So how are you two? I'm so glad you guys made up, although it's sooner than I expected. Why is that?"

"What's with you Lance? This is so not like you to be so nosey." Justin gave Lance a peircing look and Lance backed off.

"So you can't talk to your big sister now?" Sam questioned Justin as we were eating dinner.

"Why do you always have to go on about how you're the oldest?" Justin snapped. He really didn't want to come because of the way Sam had confronted him on the phone a month ago.

"Hey! Why do ya'll keep barkin' at each other?" Melissa asked. "Did I miss something?"

"Yeah. What's goin on with you guys?" Chris asked.

"What's goin on is Justin here may have gotten --" I jumped in.

"It's not your place Sam. Let it go. Justin's leavin' tomorrow, remember." I cut a peice of my chicken and fed it to the twins. "Plus I don't want this discussed around the children."

"Let it go? Girl, your husband cheated on you with the woman you has caused ya'll the most problems. I can't believe you forgave that easy. The Alex I knew wouldn't have." She fed her daughter some peas.

"What?" Joey finally made himself known and looked up from his plate, which was almost empty.

"This isn't your business Sam! I wanted to spend some time with my family and friends before I left! Why'd you have to ruin it!" The doorbell rang and Sam stomped off to answer it.

It was their mom and Justin's best friend Trace. Trace, unlike the others, was more clued in as Justin had told him everything.

"Hey mom. We're in the kitchen. We were gonna wait for you but when you said you'd be late I figured..." She led her Mrs. Harless to the kitchen.

"Oh it's fine dear. How are my grandchildren doing? Hey sweethearts." She kissed all the kids. "How's everyone? Fine I hope. Alex, are you doing alright? Justin told me you two are expecting."

J.C. looked at me when she said this and I shot a quick look at Justin. I hadn't even told my mom yet. "I'm fine. Thanks. How bout you?"

"I'm great. I can't wait to see my son on stage. I just know it'll be wonderful."

Trace entered the conversation, "You're doing your best to stay calm right?"

"Yeah. Um, I have to go to the restroom. Excuse me." I really didn't have to go but I couldn't stand the questioning and Justin was doing nothing to stop it. J.C. followed me out.

"Hey. Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" he asked when we were out of earshot.

"I was going to but it just..slipped my mind." I could tell he wasn't buying it.

"Slipped your mind? After you-know-what?"

"If I thought we needed to worry then I would've told you but we took care of that, remember?"

"Still. I guess you're right. He doesn't suspect anything does he?"

"No. We're cool."

"Good. Well I'm gonna go back in there before Joey eats my food. You comin'?"

I shook my head, "In a minute." Talking to J.C. made my worries come back. I didn't want to be lying to him or Justin.

Finally, I decided to go back to the kitchen before Sam had blurted out anything else I didn't want them all to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ch. 9 ~ True Feelings

I was right to return when I did. Justin and Sam were at it again and it looked like they might start getting physical. Mrs. Harless was beside herself. She'd never seen either of them this angry. "What's going on?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"That's it! We're going! I don't even want to hear your name until you've learned to stay out of other peoples business! Let's go Alex!" He had already unhooked Lauren and Justin from their high chairs and headed out of the kitchen carrying them.

Lauren was not happy about being carried and screamed, "Wok! Wok!" until Justin put her down. I had no choice but to leave.

After we were gone Melissa started on Sam. "Why did you do that? They had obviously made up. Just because YOU felt it was too soon you should've just let it go."

"Yeah Sam. Who cares why they made up. It's probably cuz she's pregnant. But no matter the reason it wasn't your place to say anything. Now dinner is ruined. Not only that but you might have caused another riff between them." Trace added.

Mrs. Harless sighed. "I am so disapointed in all both of you. You've always been so hard on your brother Sam. And I can't believe Justin would do anything to risk his marriage."

"I should've expected you'd take his side. He is your favorite."

"That's not true."

Lance grabbed his wife. "Sam. You shouldn't talk to your mom like that. What Justin does is his business. You don't have the right to get after him or take your anger out on anyone else. Just admit your wrong and --"

"I'm not wrong! Your supposed to back me up Lance!" She looked around but no one was willing to side with her.

"I do back you up. But you aren't making things better Samantha. You may have just made things worse for them!" Sam didn't stick around to hear him finish.

----------

By the time we'd made it back to the beach house the twins had had enough. I put them to bed and went to join Justin who was finishing a beer. "Want one?"

"Justin you know I can't." I shook my head.

"Right," He twisted the cap off the one he offered me and drank it himself, "Some night, huh?"

"I don't even want to think about it." I sat down at the table. "You'd think that Sam would have the decency to keep her mouth shut. We've already got the media speculation to deal with."

"Why'd you have to spill to her anyway? Then she'd have nothing to say." Justin took another sip of his beer.

"I was upset Justin. I didn't think she'd react like she did."

"I'm surprised she didn't alert the media."

"Yeah. I can just see them trying to pin this whole thing on me. I bet they were just praying that I'd leave you when I found out about Britney."

"What do you mean pin this on you? I'm the one who kissed her. They'd be rippin' me to peices."

"Yeah right. The whole time we've been together I've been the one gettin trashed while they've praised your accomplishments." I snatched the beer from Justin and he snatched it back.

"So what? You're blaming me for your career as a big movie star becoming nothing but s**t." He chugged down the rest of his drink and went to grab another.

I jumped up from my chair. "That's what you think Justin? That I blame you? I don't BLAME YOU JUSTIN! Why on EARTH would anyone blame YOU of ANYTHING! You can do no wrong! You're just so f***in' perfect. I'm just that black b***h that is living off of your success cuz I don't have my own! Let me tell you something Justin! I don't care about huge houses and money or fame! I thought I proved that when I chose you over that!" I walked over to a china cabinet and picked up some of the plates in it and smashed them on the floor. "I don't need this s**t. We never use it!" and I continued to smash more useless dishes till Justin picked my up, dragged me out of the kitchen, threw me on the couch and sat on me. "Get off me!"

"No." He pinned my arms up above my head so that my shirt rose a little.

"Let go! Ow! You're hurting me!" I couldn't fight him off me as he started to remove my clothes

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:46 pm

i love this story! i want the new chapters tho! :lol: I know i know im gready! lol what can i say?? :shrug:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:57 pm

You'll get it at the end. I'm in the process of writing two more stories after "Where Life Takes You" and I'm not sure which one I'm gonna post first.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:54 pm

YAY!! :yay: new stories!! whoo hoo! lol sry im just a lil excited!! i :wub: your stories!! :nod:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:35 am

Thanks Angel. I just wrote two or three chapters last night on my next one so I think I've figured out which one I'm gonna be posting next. I could change my mind though.

(I'm checking this real quick before I go to school. Now I'm pretty sure that I'll have a good day since you said that)

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:02 pm

Ch. 10 ~ Getting Together

I remember the day when I started to have feelings for Justin. I had recently broken up with J.C. Melissa and I were roommates. I was in college as a music major but was also trying to get movie producers to read some scripts I'd written. That day all the guys were over hangin' out.

"Hey don't touch that pie Joey." I smacked his hand.

"Ow. But it looks so good. Fine I'm going." He stalked out of the kitchen.

"So Alex, any word on that script you've been workin on?" Justin asked me.

"Well it's finished. I don't know if I'll have much luck with it," I answered as I prepared to make a balogna sandwich

"Yeah. They probably won't be able to read your writing," he joked.

"Shut up. If only your fans knew what a jerk you can be." I added mayonaise to my bread.

"I'm just f***in' wit' you. You're an o.k. writer I guess."

"How would you know?" I finished making my snack and headed to the stairs.

"Well I wouldn't. But you talk so much that I figure you should be good at writing a good story." He was still teasing me.

I ignored him and walked into my room. When I entered my room my phone rang. Jusitn Walked in the room behind me and stood at the foot of my bed as I answered. "Hello. Yes this is she. Really? I don't know.. I'll definitly consider it. Thanks."

"Who was that?" he asked.

"This is so great! They liked it! And they want me to be in the movie." I was so excited that I ran over to Justin and hugged him.

"That is wonderful. Did you say yes?" He was so surprised by the hug that he fell backwards onto my bed.

"Well..NO. I would just be so nervous. They should really find better people."

"Why? You wrote it. You'd be able to express how the characters are supposed to feel better than anyone else. You're perfect. I've seen you."

"Well I don't know. I have to think about it."

"Alex. You do realize you're sitting on top of me?" He tried not to smile.

"Don't get excited." I climbed off him and sat at the foot of my bed.

"I'm just glad to see you happy instead of all depressed." He started to massage my shoulders.

"I haven't been." I lied. He didn't know about J.C. and me.

"Yeah sure.........You like that?" he whispered.

"You should stop." I got off the bed.

"Why?" he got up as well.

"I don't...I just don't feel for you like that." But when I turned to look at him it was like looking at him for the first time. "Or maybe I do. But just a little."

"Just a little? That's good enough for me." He pulled me closer.

"What about Britney?"

"What about her?"

"Uh, like she's your girlfriend."

"I think it's over between us." and with that said he wrapped my legs around him and tried to fall back on the bed but missed.

----------

A few hours later Melissa burst into the room ranting about Joey and pie. She screamed at the sight of her brother and best friend. Justin and I busted up laughing at the look on her face as we got dressed.

As we walked downstairs Chris asked, "Where have you two been?"

"Um, see we were um, --" I started.

"I was just showin' her some of my moves. She's very stiff." Justin bumped me.

I bumped him back and said, "If I remember correctly Justin, you were the stiff one."

"O.K. When I asked where you were, I really didn't want an answer. I was just askin'."

----------

You can imagin my amazement when I saw Justin and Britney looking really cozy at the Grammy's a few weeks later. Everytime after that I hung up on him when he called. He finally had to come and see me while I was at school.

"Hey, Alex. What's up with you? You haven't answered any of my calls." He ran to catch up with me.

"You know very well what's up. You lied to me. I'm not gonna be the other woman Justin." I kept walking.

"I'm sorry. But this time I swear it's over." he kept running to keep up.

I stopped at my car and unlocked the door. Justin got in on the other side. "Get out. Did you really think that you could just jump from her to me that easy?"

"Well, I just realized that I don't want to be with her. I want you. I love you."

"Oh give me a break. I'm not some little teeny-bopper who hangs on your every breath. I have a life Justin. Get out of my car."

"No. Alex. Please. Don't be like this. It was a mistake for me to go back with Britney. But my people talked my into it. Said it was good for --" he saw the look on my face and decided not to finish.

"So this is about your career? I understand that you are gonna do what you feel is best but I don't get down like that Justin. I'm sure that I am not gonna be good for publicity."

"I don't care." This man was serious. He wasn't getting out of my car.

"Fine. But you aren't gonna be getting in my pants that easy. You're gonna have to go through the whole dating process and everything."

"Damn. I was really lookin' forward to some nookie too," he laughed. "I'm kidding. I got something real special planned for you." He opened the car door.

"What?" He grinned at me, "You'll see." He got out of the car and climbed into his own.

----------

When I got home there were tons of beautiful clothes waiting for me. I picked out a red dress that was to make Justin die when he saw me. Melissa knocked on the door and told me that there was a limo waiting for me. Justin wasn't in it but the driver said he was waiting for me. The limosine took me to the airport. There was a plane waiting to take me only God knew where, and no one would answer me when I asked where I was going. Justin wasn't on the plane either.

I don't know how long I was on the plane, but it must have been at least a day. When it finally landed another limo took me to a hotel. Still no Justin. I decided to change clothes and a bag was waiting for me in my room. I could see the beach from my window so I decided to wear this sexy little bikini with a wrap and the cutest ever sandals.

When I was done getting ready, someone escorted me to the beach where I finally saw Justin sitting on a blanket underneath an umbrella. He ran up to meet me.

"For a first date this is over doing it," I said as he greeted me with kisses.

"Nothing is too good for you. Don't think of it as a first date if you think it's too much." He lead me to blanket and we sat down.

"Alright then. Where are we?" I looked around as if hoping to see a sign to tell me. There wasn't one.

"Somewhere where there aren't a lot of people to bother us. Where in Tahiti." He smiled at me.

"Are you serious? It's so beautiful. Justin this is really too much."

"Don't worry so much. I'm not even done yet." This sly little grinned appeared on his face.

We spent the day swimming and laying out on the beach. We feasted on foods that I'm not even going to try and pronounce, but was delicious. When night had fallen Justin and I retired to the patio that faced the beach.

"I have one last thing for you. Close your eyes. No peeking." He pulled from his pocket a tiny red velvet box.

"What is it?" I asked excited.

"You can look." He held the box in front of me.

"Oh Justin how pretty. A nice little box." I joked.

"Ha, ha." He opened it and inside was a ring with a boulder sized diamond surrounded my smaller rock-sized diamonds. "Do you like it?"

I was speechless for the first time in my life. He laughed. "Will you marry me?" I couldn't even nod. After what seemed like hours I came to. "Huh?"

"I said, will you, Alexandria Marie Smith, take me, Justin Randall Timberlake, to be your husband."

I sat stunned for a few more minutes and he didn't seem to get impatient.

In the time that I had known Justin I had cared about him like no one else. I realized that I had feelings for him since I met him. As mad as he made me, I wanted to be with him like no one else. There was only one answer to his question.

"Yes."

Ch. 11 ~ Publicity (From Justin's point of view)

Finally I was on the plane headed to Britain. I had just gotten comfortable when I got a call from Johnny. "Hey man. I'm on the plane now so I can't talk long. We're about to take off."

Johnny didn't seem to hear me. "What's up with you man! Why am I hearin' that you've been playin' around? This isn't gonna look good to the public!"

"Look man. I don't think that this is any of your business. You don't even know what really happened. And why are you calling me. Isn't my publicist supposed to handle this?"

"I decided to handle this personally. I'm lookin' out for you Justin. Why don't you tell me what really happened."

"I have to go. The plane is leaving." I hung up the phone. "Everybody's so damn nosey. My family, the label, the media. Why can't they just leave me the f**k alone."

"Are you alright Mr. Timberlake?" the flight attendant asked nerviously.

"I'm fine. Can I get some liquor once this things in the air?"

"Sure thing. Fasten your seatbelt sir. We're leaving now." She walked to her seat and buckled up. In a few minutes we were sky high.

~
(Alex's pov)

Lauren, lil' Justin, and I were lounging in the living room a few weeks later. Justin had called a million and one times since he landed as the twins first birthday was in a week. I was currently channel flipping when MTV News was reporting on one of Justin's performances in the UK. The twins went crazy so I had no choice but to watch.

"-- Justin grabs Kiley Minogue's ass. Look at that." One of the reporters said as they showed a picture of Justin grabbing a huge chunk of ass.

I quickly changed the channel. Lil' Justin started bawling and Lauren stumbled over to the TV and started banging on the screen, screaming, "Da da! Da da!"

"Mommy doesn't want to watch daddy right now. He's been very bad." I was pissed to say the least.

Lauren kept screaming. "Fine. But I'm not watching." I changed back in time for them to catch "Rock your body". Lauren ran to her brother and they started dancing and "singing" with the music. I left the room.

Once again Justin had made a mistake.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:42 pm

I know i know im gready! lol what can i say??

<span style='color:purple'>hee hee...ditto :P

:ph34r:
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:55 pm

There's probably gonna be more than one new chapter. I realized that I didn't really tie everything up.Ch. 12 ~ Happy Birthday (Justin's pov) pt.1

Should I call her? She's probably pissed at me now. I'm sure she's found out about the Brit's. Maybe I should send her something. Then she'd think that I was guilty. I think I'll call her.

"What do you want Justin?" She definitly knew.

"Just wanted to hear your beautiful voice. How are my babies doing?"

"They went crazy over seeing you on the TV. They miss you a lot."

"I miss them too. What about you? Do you miss me?"

"I guess." She was teasing me.

"You guess," I pretended to be offended, "Well then. I feel bad now cuz I miss you a whole lot."

"Don't feel bad. I was just kidding. I do miss you. Maybe if I was there with you, you wouldn't be grabbing other people's ass."

"You saw that huh?"

"I sure did. Really proved that you missed me."

"I do miss you. It was purely for the performance."

"Right. Do you want to talk to the twins or what?"

"I'd rather see them. Why don't you come here for their birthday. I don't want to miss their first one." She was silent for a moment.

"I don't know Justin. They haven't really traveled. And Britain is so far from LA."

"Come on baby. I don't leave for Pheonix in like a month and I don't want to wait till then to see you guys. I'll make it worth your while." I pleaded.

"Well, everytime I'm with you it's the best five minutes of my life." She teased.

"You know it's at least ten minutes." I joked back.

"Alright. Since it is their first birthday."

"Great. I'll make all the arrangments. I'll have Dre or somebody meet you here. And I have a surprise for you."

"How could you have a surprise for me if you didn't know I'd say yes?"

"I knew you would though. You can't resist the Timberlake charm once it's turned on."

"The Timberlake charm? Please."

"Whatever. Now let me talk to my babies."

----------

I couldn't wait to see my family. I had the room turned into a large play area for the twins. There were sweets, balloons, slides, and of course a basketball hoop; everything I thought they'd love.

"Mr. Timberlake, your wife and kids are here." the person from the front desk called up.

"Thanks."

When I opened the door, the twins jumped up with joy at the sight of me and the room. "Dada!" they yelled in unison.

"Oh! Hey! I missed you so much!" I picked each of them up and held them over my head and gave them kisses. "How was your flight?" I asked Alex after I had givin her a kiss.

"Everything was fine. Wow. How did you do all of this? Look at all this candy. You're gonna give them cavities."

"Don't worry about how I did it. Just enjoy. You guys better run! I'm gonna get you!" I chased the twins around the room and they squealed with delight. "O.K. Now lets chase mommy."

"No. Don't! Oh no!" she ran around the room with us.

After we finished playing around we ate pizza and lots of cake. Half way through opening presents the twins started to yawn with their mouths so wide it looked like they was trying to catch flies. "I think we should put them to bed." I told Alex.

"Yeah you're right. They are used to the time changes." she picked up Justin and I grabbed Lauren.

"That was so much fun. I'm glad we came." Alex said as we walked into our room.

"Yeah. I'm glad you came too."

"I'm tired of fighting with you Justin," Alex blurted out suddenly.

"I know. I'm tired too. But everythings gonna get better I promise."

"I hope so. It's like everytime we make up something goes bad again."

"Don't think about it. Just relax. We're fine. The twins are happy. We're gonna have a baby. I don't want you stressing yourself." She sat on the bed and I bagan to massage her shoulders.

"Remeber our first date?"

"Yeah. I can't believe you said yes when I proposed."

"Yeah. Everything was perfect. I was in love and I had my career ahead of me. I don't blame you for me not going anywhere."

"The other night we both said somethings."

"Yeah. But acting just wasn't my dream. I could've done it but I am more into music. I always have been."

"Why don't you sing then? You know I'd be there for you."

"That's sweet but me, singing? Naw."

"Why not? You have an amazing voice if you'd just use it."

"It's o.k. I'm more into the creative side of music."

"I see what you mean. Why didn't you ever tell me this before?"

"I don't know. But I like my life. I don't want to be in the media like you are. There are many ways that I could still what I love."

"Like what?"

"Teach maybe. Then I wouldn't be away from the twins so much. I have all the credentials."

"Well you better do something. I know I didn't marry a house wife."

"This is why I didn't tell you. Now I have to follow through."

"Damn right. I'm not gonna forget. I'll do whatever I can to get you doing whatever you decide."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch. 13 ~ The Conversation (Still J)

I was in the middle of a dream when my cell rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Britney. I took the phone in the other room so I wouldn't wake Alex. Before I even said hello Britney cried, "I've lost it Justin! The baby! I've lost it!"

"What? How?"

"I don't know." There was a pause. "I bet you're so relieved. Now your precious Alex will never know the truth."

"Brit, come on now. You know that I wouldn't want you hurt. I just couldn't tell Alex the truth. I don't want to lose her. Me and you....It shouldn't have happened that night."

"Don't you think she deserves to know?" There was something about the way she said that that worried me.

"Britney please don't say anything. Things are finally going good. Things between Alex and me have been so messed up lately."

"You really do love her? I love you so much still. But I want you to be happy J. If she.....I won't tell." She hung up.

I sat up thinking for a while till I heard Alex roll around in the bedroom.

--------------------
Ch. 14 ~ Loose Lips (Britney)

It's been three months since I lost my baby. I was still upset at Justin. I don't know why I half expected him to leave his already established family to be with me. That's not the man he is. That's why I love him. I wanted to be with him so badly. After a chance encounter with Joshua's brother I felt I'd been given the perfect weapon to get what I wanted.

I was out one night at a club when I bumped into Jason. I wasn't sure it was him though because I thought he was dead. He re-introduced himself and we had the most interesting conversation.

"So Brit. Haven't seen you in a long time. What's been up?" He asked me.

I could tell he was a little wasted but I decided to talk to him anyway. "Nothing much. Got pregnant. Lost the baby though."

"Really? By whom?"

"Justin."

"Justin Timberlake Justin?"

"Yeah. He completely denied it though."

"Isn't that funny. It's like everybody's screwing around other places in that family." He looked like he had just caught himself.

"What do you mean?" I pryed

"No. I've said too much." He started to leave.

"Wait! I'll buy you another drink!" He looked tempted but shook his head.

"How long has it been since you've gotten any?" This got him to stay. "I'll go get that drink."

When he'd polished off his drink he spilled. "Well, I'm not supposed to tell. My ass is sort of on the line here. See the night that Alex found out about you she had sex with J.C. and even thought that he might have impregnated her."

My mouth dropped. "What? Oh, this is too good."

"Yeah. Little does Joshy know that I nailed it to his wifie a while back. Caused her to go into labor."

"Wait till I tell --" Jason cut in. "No! See I shouldn't have said anything.

"Aw come on. Just about Alex and Josh."

"No! Non of it. That's it. I'm going."

"Oh no you aren't! I still have to hold up my end of the deal."

~

The next morning I decided to take what I'd learned and stick it to Alex. Jason was knocked out in my bed. I went to Justin's house and rang the doorbell. Alex answered, belly out way in front of her. It made me jealous.

"What do you want?"

"Where's Justin?" I asked as I barged into the house.

"He's not here. Who the hell do you think you are walking in here like that?"

"You're lying to me. JUSTIN!" I called out, ignoring her question.

"I said he's not here! He's on tour remember! Now you need to leave before i stomp your ass."

I figured the twins must have been away otherwise she wouldn't have been so careless with her language. I didn't flinch. I had something on her. "I know your secret. I'm gonna tell J all about it. See if he still wants your ass when he sees that you're not such a perfect wife."

She looked as if I'd slapped her. "What do you know? And Justin told me that he didn't have sex with you. You're nothing but a liar."

"You mean like you are? Not telling Justin about J.C. And that's one of his best friends. And isn't Mel your friend? Not like she didn't have it coming." I'd really done it now.

"Please Britney. Don't do this. It would kill Justin. I never meant for it to happen. I was high. If I could take it back I would." She was about to cry.

"Then tell him that. Maybe he'll understand."

"He's not here. I told you.

"There's always the phone. If you don't I will." I couldn't control my evil smile.

"I can't."

"Come on. Here. You can use my phone." I pulled my cell out of my purse. "I'll dial it."

I handed her the phone and she held it to her ear. She started sweating and breathing hard. I was loving this. Justin would definitly leave her and I'd be there to comfort him. "AAHHH!" Alex screamed and dropped the phone, she grabbed her stomach.

"What is it?"

"The baby! Somethings wrong!"

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:38 am

:freaked: :jawdrop:

:please:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:10 pm

Ch. 15 ~ Early Arrival (Britney)

"What?!" I watched her in pain. This I wasn't loving. This would kill Justin. I had to get her to the hospital. "Come on. I'm taking you to the hospital."

"Do you really think that I'm gonna go anywhere with you? AAHHH!" She bent over in pain. I grabbed her arm and lead her to my car. She wasn't in any position to resist.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked as I sped to the hospital.

"I lost my baby. I don't want another innocent life lost. I'm doing it for Justin. Not you."

~

When we arrived at the hospital no one was at the front desk. "Aren't they supposeed to be working! This is a frickin hospital!" I flagged down a doctor. "Hey! She's having a baby here!"

"How far along is she?" He asked.

"Seven months." She answered. "My doctor is Dr. Williams."

"She's not in right now. I'll call her. In the meantime I'm gonna get you a room. We may need to do an emergancy delivery."

I waited in the lobby as the Doc took care of Alex. I really messed things up. I searched my purse for my phone to call Justin till I realized that I'd left it at his house. I'd just have to use a payphone. "Excuse me," I said to the person using it, "I need that. It's an emergancy." I grabbed the phone as the person said, "Hey! I was -- OMG! It's Britney Spears!"

"Get over it." I snapped

"B***h!" and they stormed off.

"Come on Justin pick-up."

"Hello."

"Justin you have to get back to LA. Alex is having the baby."

"Britney? I don't have time this. I'm in the middle of a sound check."

"Justin I"m serious. Your wife and your child may be in trouble! Get your ass on the first plane here!"

"Quite playing around Brit. How would you know this?"

"Stop asking questions and get here." I hung up the phone. "This is really bad."

~(Justin)

"Brit! Did she just hang up on me?" I hung up my own phone.

"Justin is everything alright?" My mom asked me.

"It's Alex. Somethings wrong with the baby. I need you to get me the first flight back home. I can't do the show tonight. I'm gonna go find Johnny."

Christina overheard me. "What? Justin you can't leave. The show's already been delayed."

"I have to. My wife and my kid are in trouble."

Chap 15 ~ Pt. 2 (Justin)

"Hello Dre. I need you to go to the hospital Alex is at. Britney's there and I don't trust her. She's already done something to cause Alex go into laber." I ordered as I boarded my plane. "Look just do it! I'll answer questions later."

"Justin. Maybe you should call Alex's mom. So she knows." My mom had come with me to LA.

"I guess. But I don't want to worry her. I guess she should know. Damn! Can't this plane go any faster!"

~(Alex)

"Is everything o.k. with my baby?" I asked my doctor.

"You're gonna have to have the baby now."

"But I'm not due."

"I'm sorry. We're gonna have to or it might not make it."

~

The baby was so tiny. I couldn't even hold it. They rushed it away to intinsive care. I only caught a glipse of it to see that it was a girl. I was so weak that I fell asleep.

When I woke up someone was standing over me. "What are you doing in here?"

"I'm not." They did something (I couldn't tell cuz I was still out of it) and it was hard for me to breath.

~(Justin)

"What?! She's not breathing!" Dre had arrived at the hospital but not in time to save Alex. I had just gotten to the airport.

"I got there as fast as I could but I didn't even know what hospital she was at." How stupid of me not to tell him. Now Alex was hurt.

"Well how's the baby?"

"The baby is fine."

"Britney did this didn't she?"

"Actually, Britney is accounted for. The security gaurd at the hospital she left after she used the phone I guess to call you."

"Who could have done this then? I can't think of anyone else. I just know that Britney's behind this." I was so mad at myself. Maybe if I hadn't slept with Britney then.....Now Alex was......I had to get to her. I wouldn't let myself think that she wasn't gonna make it.

Ch. 16 ~ Hanging On (Justin)

I arrived at the hospital amazingly without police stopping me for speeding (like I would've stopped). It wasn't hard to know wich room Alex was in because there was a lot of commotion going on around it. I heard some nurses telling police, "We don't know how he escaped."

"Do you think that he might have anything to do with Mrs. Timberlake or Ms. Spears being assaulted?" The officer asked.

"What happened? Some wacko may have done this? This is a hospital!" I screamed.

"Excuse me sir. Who are you?" The officer just noticed me.

"I'm Justin Timberlake. What happened to my wife?"

"Someone tampered with her oxygen. But I can assure you --"

"That's it! I want my wife, child, and Britney moved to another hospital! You'll be lucky if by some miracle I don't sue! Dre. go with them. I want someone with her at all times. If no one is I'll have you killed."

"I don't know if that is wise sir. This is the best hospital in the city." one of the nurses said.

"The best hosptial in the city! You let some maniac escape and hurt two people and this is supposed to be the best hospital in the city! They aren't staying here. I want them moved now! Start moving people!" They scrambled to transport Alex, the baby, and Britney to another hospital.

As I was leaving the news came on. "The Justin Timberlake concert was canceled tonight due to an emergancy occuring here in LA. A patient escaped from the mental ward and is believed to have assaulted popstar Britney spears and stolen her car. Police also believe that he may have harmed Alexandria Timberlake who was admitted into the hospital for the premature birth of a baby girl. We will keep you posted as information comes in. Back to you Mike."

"Our prayers are with their families." Mike said.

Ch. 16 ~ Hanging On Pt. 2
(Justin)

~
"We have an update. The police has caught the man responsible. The man's excuse for assaulting Britney was that she was rude to him while he was trying to use the phone to call his mom to come pick him up and claimed that he cut off Alexandria Timberlake's oxygen becuase he saw her come in with Britney and thought she was a friend of his. Thank God this man is off the street."
~

"I wish they'd tell me something. That's my baby girl in there." Alex's parents had met me at the other hospital. The twins were with them. "If anything happens to her..." Her dad looked on the verge of tears while her mom was knee deep in them.

"It won't. It can't. She needs to stay alive. The kids need her. I...." I had to stop myself from crying too. I needed to be strong for Alex and the twins. "Come here sweet heart." Lauren was curled up in my mother's arms but lil' Justin couldn't sleep. It was as if he could tell something was wrong.

I hadn't even seen my new little girl. The doctors assured me she was doing well for a premature baby.

A doctor emerged from Britney's room. "How is she?"

"She has a minor concussion, some scratches and bruises but she's alert. She's requested to see you Mr. Timberlake." The doctor let me into her room after I'd given Justin to Alex's dad.

"Justin. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Britney said as I closed the door.

"How? Are you --"

"I'm fine. I hurt a little when I move but other than that I'm o.k.........Justin. I told Alex. I don't know what came over me. It's my fault that she went into labor and was hurt in the first place. I tried to make her tell you what she did." Britney stopped.

"You did what?! You promised me Brit! Sure maybe your promises don't count for much but I trusted you anyway. And what do mean you tried to make her tell me what she did? Britney tell me everything that happened."

And she told me everything. About Jason and Mel, me and Josh, how she tried to make Alex call me and that's when she started going into labor. At first I wasn't sure I believed her but I checked my phone and her number was there at the time she said it was. "That still doesn't mean that Alex......"

"I don't know if she did. But Jason said he overheard her talking to J.C. I'm really sorry Justin."

"You should be. But it's not all your fault. If I hadn't of slept with you then there would be no secret for you to tell. And if I didn't kiss you at the club then.....Well I just wanted to make sure you were o.k. so...." I turned to leave.

"Thanks for caring about me even though you hate me."

"I don't hate you. Part of me still loves you. But I'm not in love with you. But I don't want you hurt. You know I'm not like that"

"Yeah. That's why I love you." She rolled over and I left the room.

~

When I closed Britney's door a doctor came from Alex's room and finally told us some news.

"I'm gonna be straight with you. Your wife should be dead. She was. The fact that she is still alive is a miracle. She wasn't breathing for at least an hour. Because oxygen wasn't getting to her brain there is a chance that your wife may have suffered brain damage. I'm afraid we've done all we can."

Mrs. Smith let out a loud scream and wept more. Mr. Smith tried to console his wife but started crying himself. My mom came over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Can I see her?"

"Yes. Go right ahead. I'll have the nurses move the baby in with her like you requested."

I went in and sat in a chair next to her. She just looked like she was sleeping and she'd wake up any minute. A nurse brought the baby in and let me hold her after I changed into sterile clothing. "Thought up a name yet?"

"No. I'm hoping she'll wake up and we can do it together."

"I just know she will. She seems strong. Just like this little one." The nurse smiled and left.

"Hey. I'm your daddy. I wasn't expecting you so soon but I"m glad you're here. Yeah." The baby opened her eyes and looked right at me like she knew who I was. She had real light eyes and little peach fuzz hairs on her head. She was so tiny that I practically could hold her in the palms of my hands.

I sang to her "God must have spent a little more time on you" and when I had gotten to the last line of the chorus Alex finished, "A little more time on you."

"Alex? You're awake! I'll call the doctor."

"No. Wait." She had trouble making out her words like she was out of breath. "I want to talk to you. There's something I've got to tell you."

I knew what she was gonna tell me. "I know Alex. And when I thought I was gonna lose you I realized that I don't care about that. I guess I deserved it."

"But you said that every girl you've been with has cheated. I wanted to be the one who didn't." It was becoming easier for her to make her wirds come out.

"Do you have feelings for him?"

"No! Of course not. Me and him were a long time ago. If I wasn't smoking I wouldn't have done that at all. He was just...there."

There was silence. "That's her. She's so small."

"Here. Hold her." I handed Alex the baby carefully. "Got her?"

"Yeah. So you're the one who's been sitting on my bladder. That wasn't nice making me have to use the bathroom all the time. Did you see that Justin? She smiled. I swear."

"Aw man I missed it. I blinked."

Alex laughed at me. "I'm sure she'll do it again just for you."

"I love you. You love me?"

"Let me think.....You know I do."

I know it's a lot but I'm making up for the days I missed.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:23 pm

Ch. 17 ~ Going Home
(Alex)

To be honest I wasn't very happy to go home. I would never admitt it to Justin (who was always trying to hire more help) but I was starting to like all the special treatment I was getting from the nurses.

When I got in the house everyone was there to greet me.

"ALEX! I'm so glad to see you! I was so worried! I thought you were gonna die and I was gonna lose my best friend!" Melissa through herself around me. "I'm trying not to cry. Don't Cry. I told myself I wouldn't. Sam! Aren't you gonna say something."

"I'm glad you're o.k. I'm so sorry for the way I acted before." Sam was trying to hide her tears.

"If you can get your sister off me then I'll forgive you." Melissa was still clinging to me.

"She almost died because she couldn't breath MEL!" Sam pulled Melissa off me.

"Oh! Right! I'm so sorry!" Mel looked around. "Where's the baby?"

"Right here!" Justin brought in the baby. "To bad they don't make smaller car seats."

"Oh. It's so cute! What is it?" Melissa asked.

"It's a girl." Justin answered.

"This one doesn't look like you J." Lance made himself known. "How do the twins feel about the new baby?"

"They think she's interesting." I smiled.

"So how do feel mommy?" J.C. stepped foward and gave me a hug. I could see Justin was trying to hide his discomfort about this.

"I'm fine." Before I let him go I whispered, "He knows."

J.C. pretended not to hear this news. "I'm so glad to hear that Aly."

"We all are." Lynn had just walked in the house with the twins.

"Thank you all."

"Well thanks for your support. It's greatly appreciated but Alex you should really rest." Justin put his arm around me.

"Yes daddy." I looked at him with my pouty face.

"Ha, ha."

"Justin's right. I'm sure you're tired." Said J.C.

As they headed for the door Mel said, "Oh, before we leave, I just gotta know. What did you name her?"

"Well it was hard but we decided on Angel."

Ch. 17 ~ Going Home pt. 2
(Alex)

"Well J, they are finally all asleep. We should get some sleep too. I figure we got a few hours before Angel wakes up to eat......Justin?" Justin hadn't responeded to what I'd said but instead was sitting on the couch. I almost thought he was crying. "Justin? Are you --"

"I'm fine. I heard you. I'll be there in a little while." He didn't turn around.

"I'm not going without you when you're out here sitting in the dark. Somethinng is obviuosly bothering you. What's the matter." I went to sit next to him. "Tell me what's wrong."

"You died," he said after a moment.

"Um, Justin I'm sitting right here, very much alive."

"But you were dead. I'd lost you Alex. And I can't help thinking that --"

"Justin don't you blame yourself for this. I don't."

"But if I'd been here, or had someone watching you all the time."

"Justin, you know I would've refused the protection."

"I know you can defend yourself but still. I didn't even know Britney would do such a thing."

"Justin look at you? When's the last time you slept?"

"I haven't. I can't. I just keep thinkin about it. It really freaks me out that you died. Everyone else was crying about it but I wouldn't cuz I had to be strong."

I pulled him into a hug. "Now you listen to me. I'm not going anywhere Justin. I'm right here. I understand why this is bothering you. I know I would be. But I can't just sit and watch you beat yourself up over this. Please baby, come to bed with me. Come and just hold me."

"O.K. Let's go to bed. You're right, we are gonna need our rest. At least now the twins sleep all through the night."

--------------------
Ch. 18 ~ Disaster Party

A few months later we all had a party to celebrate the release of J.C.'s album (FINALLY!). "Joshua this is a great album! I can't wait to burn a copy!" I joked over the loud music.

"Oh no you don't!" Josh yelled back.

"Hey J.C. your bro's here!" Chris shouted.

"And look who he brought on his arm!" Lance pointed at a short-haired blonde.

"What the hell was he thinking bringing her!?! After what she did to Alex!" Sam yelled. Melissa looked a lil jealous and downed the rest of her drink to hide it.

"Sam don't make a big deal out of this. She is the one who got me to the hospital."

"Fine. I won't say a thing. But she owed you that much after what she did. Come on Lance. I want to dance." At this J.C. laughed and Lance smacked him on the arm as he followed his wife.

"Where's my husband? I wouldn't mind dancing myself." I looked around but he'd wandered off somewhere. "I guess I'll have to go find him. Excuse me guys."

Justin was talking to Trace. "Yeah man. I almost miss her being pregnant. She wanted to do it all the time but now that we can again she's too tired. Not that I blame her. And this morning she started crying when I fit into her skinny pants."

"What? I wasn't even listening till you said that. You fit her skinny pants?" Trace laughed at the thought of seeing Justin in my pants, literally.

"Yeah man. I was so out of it I wasn't even looking at what I was putting on. I guess it didn't help that I laughed about it myself."

"That's just wrong." Trace laughed some more but stopped when I walked up.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing. Everything alright baby?" Justin asked.

"Yeah. Just wanted to dance with you."

"Cool. Let's go. See ya buddy."

"I see how it is man. Just leave me hangin'."

Justin and I never did dance. When we made our way to the floor there was a circle formed around Britney, Jason, and Melissa who were all arguing about something that I couldn't hear. Finally Justin and I were in listening range. She was on the floor doing was I was afraid Sam would do.

"You stupid ass. What the hell did you bring this b***h for?" Melissa raged.

"Mel why do you care who I bring?" Jason was shocked.

"Do you know what she did? She almost got my neice and sister killed!"

"I told you we shouldn't have come. Let's just go." Britney turned to leave.

"No. We're staying. No one else seems to have a problem."

"That's cuz they are too nice to say anything."

"This isn't like you Mel. It's more like your sister."

"Jason you know this b***h is dirty! She is insane! Excuse me for looking out for you."

Britney took this one. "Oh cuz you're so perfect! Stop worrying about other people and worry about yourself. Then maybe your husband wouldn't have to sleep with your best friend. Not like you didn't deserve it sleepin with his brother!"

"Britney!" Jason shouted.

"No." I whispered.

"What? You are just full of lies." J.C. had made his way to the front of the circle at this point. Melissa was staring at him questioningly.

"You slept with Jason?" J.C. looked so hurt.

"She's lying Josh. I wouldn't...You wouldn't.." She looked at me. "You wouldn't?"

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't lie to him Melissa. It's out. We might as well tell the truth." Jason said.

"You slept with my brother!" J.C. was getting pissed.

"You slept with my best friend! How could you Alex! I was so worried about you but all this time you..."

"Sam and Lance are the only ones who know how to be faithfull to eachother. Which is kind of surprising considering the way she is." Jason said. Lucky for him Sam wasn't nearby.

"I can't even look at you guys." Melissa ran off through the crowd and J.C. followed.

Ch. 19 ~ Taking a Break

"Melissa wait!" Joshua chased after her.

"I'm not going anywhere. I can't. You have the keys." She sat on the curb outside of the club. "I'm so sorry J.C. When I saw Jason it just brought back all those feelings. All that time I thought he was dead."

J.C. sat next to her. "I'm sorry too. Alex was just so hurt about, you know. I only meant to comfort her."

"I think you comforted her a little too much. I am so mad at you. And I'm mad at myself. How did things get so f**ked up between us? Justin and Alex were the ones with the screwed up marriage......."

"Remember the day we got married? How Sam had her twins right after we finished saying our vowes and we had to have our honey moon in a hospital room?" He stared off into space. "We have our crazy moments."

"I guess you're right. Things haven't been perfect since day one. But now things are really bad. I don't know whether to be mad about what you did or just forget it cuz of what I did." Melissa started crying.

"I don't know either." He went to put his arm around her and she shuddered.

Finally she looked up. "I gotta think about things. My mind is just so cluttered right now."

"O.K." J.C. said slowly. He was afraid of what she was gonna say next.

"I think that we should....We should be apart."

"For how long?" J.C.'s face was so grim.

"I don't know."

"And our son?"

"He'd be with me. You're gonna be so busy the next few months."

"Mel, you're just making excuses. I'd never be too busy for my family."

"But you always are? Josh please don't fight me on this. You know that you are gonna be too busy to take care of a baby. Why get a nanny when I'm his mother. It's not like I won't let you see him."

"Melissa this is supposed to be a good time for me!"

"That good time was ruined when Britney opened her bug mouth! Don't you think I would rather be in there right now!"

"If you had just let it drop....You had to go say something...If it didn't bother Alex why did you let it bother you? Were you jealous of them?"

"No! I can't believe you! Just let me go Josh. Some time is what we need."

"Admit it. You didn't want anyone else to be with him. Just in case, I don't know, in case you weren't happy with us and wanted some attention from someone else."

"What about you and Alex? I'm not the only one at fault here."

"That had nothing to do with how I felt about you. I was f**kin high!"

"I can't take this. I'm going Josh."

"I have the keys remember."

"I'll ask Sam for a ride home. Then I'm gone."

"No Melissa! I can't let you take my son."

Melissa looked at her husband, who was on the verge of tears. "Fine. We can make some kind of arrangement tomorrow. I'm tired J.C. I think I'll go to a hotel or something." And she walked away to catch a cab, fighting the urge to look back. If she had, she would've seen J.C. crying.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:35 pm

Ch. 19 ~ Old Best Friends
(Alex)

"Lauren, Justin, what are you doing in here? Were you in my make-up again? No, no." I went in my room and found the twins on either side of a sleeping Justin covered in my make-up.

"Da, da." "Pety." Justin started and Lauren finished.

"Sure he is." I couldn't see what they were talking about until Justin rolled over to see what was going on. He also had make-up all over his face. I could've laughed to death.

"What's so funny?" he asked sleepily.

"Nothing. Melissa wants to talk to you." I picked up the twins and led them to the bathroom. "Come on you guys."

"What's up?"

"I need to talk to you."

"You are talking to me."

"I mean I need to see you too."

Justin groaned. "Where are you?"

"At the Hampton. Room 423. Please JT. I...I need to talk to someone."

"Yeah. I'll be there." He hung up the phone.

"You're leaving?" I asked after I cleaned off the twins.

"Yeah."

"Well before you go, you have a little...."

"Right there?" He rubbed his cheek.

"Yeah. You got it." Before he made it to the door I ran and wiped face off. As funny as it was I couldn't let him leave like that."

~
(Melissa)

Twenty minutes after I called Justin, there was a knock at the door. "Thanks J."

"You're my sister. You think I wouldn't come when you call me?" He walked in and sat down.

We just sat there for a while. Justin never pushed in situations like this. He understood what it meant to me just being able to sit without feeling rushed. "I hate this J."

"I know you do. It's not easy. Trying to figure out what you really want to do. What would be best. You could forgive cuz you both were in the wrong. But the thought of it happening again is always in the back of your mind. Or you could forget it." I knew he was talking about himself.

"Then that means that....."

"I already knew. I knew all of it."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought my wife was gonna die Melissa. That's what mattered to me when I found out. That my wife and my newborn child lived. Nothing else."

"Maybe I should just forget it then. Life is more improtant."

"No. Never forget Melissa. Just forgive. It will take time."

"You and Alex made up quick."

"It seemed that way. But we didn't talk like we used to. Trusting eachother was really hard."

"Thanks J. I miss talking to you like this."

"Aw that's what big brothers are for."

Ch. 20 For Better or Worse
(Melissa)

The next morning I went home. I just knew that J.C. and I would make up. Like Justin said, it wouldn't be easy, but I had to try. "Joshua!"

"I'm here Melissa. In the living room." He was sitting on the couch. His eyes were red and he probably hadn't slept.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure." He was acting kinda weird, like last night didn't happen.

"About last night, I'm so sorry for how I acted. I really want to be with you."

"O.K." He never even looked at me.

"Josh! Why are you acting like this? Do you remember what happened?"

"Yeah. I'm glad you changed your mind Mel. There's just one thing," he turned off the TV and looked at me finally. "I don't want you to see Jason anymore."

"That's ridiculous Josh. He's your brother. If we go to your parents for Thanksgiving or whatever he might be there."

"Fine. Not alone."

"I could say the same thing for Alex. Would you be willing not to see her?"

He thought for a quick second. "For you I'd do anything."

"This is crazy Joshua. They are still apart of our family."

"There you go again making excuses. I said I wouldn't see her, not without you there. Why can't you do the same? I'll tell you why. You have feelings for him. I don't have feelings for Alex. She's just a friend. But if you don't want me to see her then fine. I won't."

"Josh --"

"No. I don't want to hear it Mel. If you can't accept those terms then forget it. It's over." He turned the TV back on.

"Joshua." He didn't respond. It was really over. I went upstairs and packed somethings and left. For good.

~
(Joshua)

"Hey Alex. J here?"

"No J.C. I'm sorry. I'll tell him you came by.....What's the matter?" She motioned for me to come in.

"Thanks but it's nothing." I sat down as she went in the kitchen to get some drinks.

"It doesn't look like nothing. Here. We have no alcohol. It's pepsi." She handed me the pepsi and sat down next to me.

"It's over Al." I stared down into my soda.

"What? Justin said he talked to her. That she was gonna try to make up."

"She did. But she couldn't tell me that she wouldn't see Jason. Instead she tried to make me say that I wouldn't see you. But I told her I wouldn't, not without her around, but she still wouldn't. So I told her it's over." I took a sip of my soda.

"Josh I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could....This is my fault. I shouldn't have come on to you. Now look."

"Don't feel bad Aly. I was there too. And she couldn't accept not seeing him. Anyways, tell me something happy." We stared at eachother.

"Alright. Last night the twins put make-up on Justin."

We both were in histarics for a while. "Tell me you took pictures."

"You know. He didn't even notice I took them cuz he was on the phone."

"You have to get me a copy. Please." It felt so good to laugh.

"You know. I think I'll blow them all up or something. It'll be great." Just then Justin walked in the door and we burst out laughing again.

"What's with you two?" Justin looked so confused.

"Nothing JT. I gotta go. Thanks Alex."

"Did you two make up?" Justin asked.

"We tried but no. I'll be fine though. Don't worry about me." I said goodbye again and left.

~
(Alex)

It was almost time for J to leave for the second leg of his tour and I decided to do something a little special before
he left cuz I wouldn't be able to celebrate his B-Day. Angel was still too little to travel.

"Damn Alex. You really went all out. I don't know how I'm gonna eat all this." He said at the food that covered the table.

"You better. You're too skinny. Here. Eat some meat." I held up a peice of catfish.

The doorbell rang. "I got it." I made my way to the door. "Mel! Josh! When did this..Come in!"

"Thanks. We made up last week. Sam watched Sean (their son). I feel kinda bad cuz she has three already." Mel said. J.C. was carrying Sean.

As I was about to close the door Sam ran up. "Wait! Don't forget about us!" She ran in followed by Lance, Nicole (their daughter), Jeremiah and Michael (their twins).

After we all sat down I stood up to make a toast. "I have to do this with cider since J won't let me have alcohol."

"You don't need it. Continue." Justin said.

"Yeah, yeah. I'd like to say how how happy I am to see you all here. After this crazy year I thought I'd never see us like this. Happy. And to Justina I have a surprise for you."

"Did you just call me Justina?"

I smiled and grabbed Justin's picture which was wrapped up. I handed it to him. He stared at me unsure whether he should open it but did anyway. "It's a picture. Of me. IN MAKE-UP!"

"Let me see!" Sam grabbed for the picture.

"No." Justin turned away.

"It's o.k. I made you all copies."

"What! Get over here! Don't you run from me. You're in trouble lady!" He chased me and I ran outside. Sam and Melissa followed. Since Justin is much faster that I am he caught me easily.

"Come on JT. It's funny."

"Get rid of the copies."

"No."

"Let me see it." Mel snuck up behind Justin and ran in the house with the picture. He started after her.

"Oh my Justin. You look so pretty." she said as she passed it on to Sam.

"You're right Mel." Sam laughed and tried to keep Justin from grabbing the picture back but wiht no luck.

"I guess I do look good huh." He stared at it.

"I think so." I said out of breath. I picked up my wine glass. "So to finish my toast, to good times."

"To good times." They all said.

FINALLY! The new chapter is on the way guys!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:00 pm

Here it is. New chapter. My middle name is mentioned! You'll see. It's Raquel.

Just so you know, two years have passed in the story.

Chapter 22

"Guys no! No coloring on the walls! Mommy is on her way home!" Justin grabbed the crayons from the twins and Angel.

"Pwetty?" Lil' Justin smiled up and Justin.

"NO! Bad! Ok, step away from the walls."

The twins ran away to play. "Come on Angel! Hurry up!"

Justin rubbed his temples. "Alex is gonna freak," he muttered as he went to get some rags to start scrubbing. "Kids."

Alex arrived home to see Justin still scrubbing the walls. "Kids color the walls again?"

"Yep."

"Why weren't you watching them?"

"I was watching. Just when you get one kid in order, the other one does something. You just can't win!!"

"Poor baby," she said sarcastically.

"Ha, ha. How was work?"

"I had to stay after for detention. My car is clean and my papers are filed. Apparently, Raquel thought it was ok to whack Ryan in the head with her neck peice. I stopped her in time but I gave them both detentions anyway. You should have heard the mouths on them."

"Could they be any worse than yours?"

"Very funny. But no. No one has a mouth quite like mine, at least not when I was in high school. I warned them that next time they want to pull a stunt like that, I'll have them cleaning instruments."

"Well, I'm glad you had a good day. I missed you." He walked over and gave her a kiss.

"I missed you too. I did have a good day, but it was even better when I got home and saw you actually cleaning."

"Are you kidding me? I've been busting my ass all day."

Lauren, Lil' Justin, and Angel ran up screaming, "Mommy!"

"Children! I see your art work on my walls again," she said, giving them all kisses.

"It's pwetty!" Lauren beamed.

"Sure it is. But I don't want to see it on the walls. That's why I bought all that paper for you. It makes me sad to see you not using it. Will you use the paper for mommy?" she poked her bottom lip out. They all nodded. "Good."

"How do you do that?"

"It's a gift. What's for dinner?"

"Dinner?"

"Yeah. That meal you eat at night time."

"Oh right. Dinner. Right this way my lady."

~
(Justin)
"Justin," Alex whispered, "You awake."

"No."

"Then how could you tell me that you aren't awake?"

"What is it Al?"

"No, you don't want to talk to me."

"I am tired, but you want to talk so I want to talk."

"No, go to sleep," she sighed.

"Alex, what is it?"

"Nothing."

"You sighed. What is the matter?"

"It's ok."

"What?"

"I've been thinking, I want another baby."

"Al, we've already got three. Besides, we can't."

"I know. I just thought I'd get to decide when we stopped. The kids are growing so fast. The twins don't even want me to hold them anymore."

"The twins love you. So does Angel."

"I know. But when I went to that home the other day, it just broke my heart. There are more and more kids going there everyday. It's like parent don't want their kids anymore."

"So you're suggesting adoption."

"I have always have wanted to."

"I don't know Al. I'm not always gonna be here and you just started teaching."

"I know Justin. But just at least think about it."

"Where is all this coming from?" Alex didn't answer. "Hello?"

"They're moving Conner."

Conner was Alex's favorite child at the local childrens home. She was the only one he ever opened up with.

"I see. So you don't really want another baby, you want Conner."

"Well, he has a new baby sister."

"And of course we can't separate them."

"He's very protective of her. You should see how he is with her. It is so cute." I just knew she was smiling at the thought.

"I don't know Ally. But I will think about it."

"Well...,"

"Well what?"

"I sort of already started the process."

"What?"

"They were gonna move him away! He was so scared Justin. I couldn't let them take him."

"Why didn't you tell me first?"

"I was afraid you would say no."

"I really don't like this Alexandria! You had to be sneaky about this!"

"Please Justin."

"I guess I don't have a choice. Alright Alex. I'll go along with this."

"Good. They're having him come here next week to see how things go."

"Next week!"

"Justin, please don't make him feel like he's unwanted." I glared at her through the dark. "And don't give me that look! Everything is gonna be fine."

"Fine Alex. Damn. You really backed me into a corner here."

"I really want this JT. Now that I can't have kids, I really want this to work."

"Alright Alex. I hear you. I just wish you told me about this in advance."

"I'm so sorry."

"Yeah. Come here." I wrapped my arms around her. "We'll see how things go."

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:39 pm

I'm thinking that if no one reads this I'll just go on with the Lance story I was planning on writing.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:05 pm

nooo don't stop the story...i thought i put feedback here a long time ago but apparently i didn't :( I'm sorry :hug: that is soo funny how the twins were drawing on the walls i was laughing hysterically...but uh oh drama she stated the adoption process without asking J first.... :jawdrop: i gotta know what happens next! ahh more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I agree...more more more!</span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:46 pm

Ok,i know im new and everything but i just got done reading the story and its really good. I hope you keep writing it. More plz!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:36 pm

I remember this story ... I just didn't know that you were adding more to it. Sorry for the late feedback ... I hope that you will continue on with this story when you have the time!

I always loved the craziness of this story and it seems that more is on the way with Alex starting the adoption process without J's permission! This is gonna be good!

Great work and, again, sorry about not providing feedback for so long. I will definitely be on the lookout for new chappies! :D

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:50 am

I'm still trying to figure out where I want to go with this. I had it but I didn't like it. But be on the look out for my Lance story once I FINALLY get to finish my other two. I decided I shouldn't overwhelm myself, especially since I don't get to update like I want. I can tell you the the story Angelpopstar and I are writing is going along great. I also have a story for Joey and hopefully a scary comedy with Justin and vampires that I thought up back in October. I'm writing that now and haven't quite worked the guys in there yet, but everytime I think of Lance, Joey, Chris, and JC fighting vampires, I crack up (Justin becomes a vampire if all goes well).

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:03 pm

All of your ideas sound good. I'll be waiting. I agree that you shouldn't overwhelm yourself with the stories. Finish one and then you can go on to the next. That way you can write them exactly how you want without feeling rushed.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:18 pm

Man and i thought that there was gonna be an update <_< Just kidding! take your time cause i know that your busy!

PS~ I got the new chapter of our story and love it...i should have a new one for you in a day or so :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:59 pm

i thought u had updated :lol: but i look forward to ur fics, the vampire story is very different but sounds gud :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:00 pm

BUMP!

Return to “Fan Fiction”