Protect

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:13 pm

This is the first Fanfiction that I ever posted on the abstract board. I remember getting some really good feedback from it and decided to post it again for all that did not read it before. It is not like most stories and there is murder in it so be warned. It's a cop drama.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Protect</span>

<span style='color:red'>The first thing that she realized when she stepped into the room was the smell. It was as of someone had been playing at the perfume counter at the local drugstore. Holding one hand over her nose, the other holding a pen and pad. She peeked around the doorway and someone waved her in.
"What have we got?" she asked kneeling down beside a lump covered with a peice of tarp.
" Her name is Lacy Nerm, this is her apartment. She was DOA, time of death estmatied around 7 to 9 pm last night. Neighbor claimed that she came to give her some mail that had acciently came to her by mistake, when she knocked, the door came open and she came in looking for her, and found her."
"Cause of death?"
"Multipul stabwounds to the upper body, looks like five in all."
She slowly lifted up the tarp and stared at the young blond underneath it.
"Where's the witness?"
"In her apartment, 142, hey Melissa?"
"Yes."
" Congragulations on making detective."
Melissa smiled at the man, "Thanks Briggs, that means alot comming from a fossil like you."
Briggs laughed, then sobered, remembering why they were in the room.
Melissa walked to apartment 142 and rapped on the door. It opened immedity, a older woman, maybe in her 50's answering the door.
"Hello mam, I am dectetive Korman, I will be the lead dectivie on the murder investigation, may I come in and talk to you for a minute."Melissa said flashing her new badge. The lady slowly nodded her head, still getting over the shock of seeing a dead body, and opened the the door. Melissa stepped in.
"I understand that you found the young lady, is that correct?" Melissa asked and the old lady began to cry. Melissa, doing what no other would ever consider doing on the force, wrapped the older woman in a hug. When the woman finished crying, Melissa handed her a tissue from a nerby box, and led her to one of the couches in the living room.
"Do you think you can answer a few questions, or would you like for me to come back another time?" Melissa asked sitting down next to her.
"I'm ok now, I just needed to cry, let it all out. Remember that child, you have to let out the anger or you will blow, and hurt someone close to you." The lady sniffled blowing her nose on the tissue.
"I will, first of all, can you tell me your full name?"
"Kathrine Marie Hobst."
"Thank you Mrs Hobst, were you close to the victim at all?
"Not really, I saw her come and go, just pausing to say hi, once in a while we stopped and talked outside our doors, I was gonna set her up with my grandson."
"Ok, now was has anyone been around the building the last few days that you havent seen before, anyone out of the ordinary, or anyone that looked suspicious?"
Kathrine seemed to think that over a bit, then shook her head "I don't make it a habit to stare at people."
"Has Lacy had anyone new up to her apartment, a new boyfriend maybe?"
"Not since she broke up with that curly headed boy last month, but he was hardly ever around anyway, seems he was someone big, or something like that."
There was a knock on the door and Kathrine cringed. Melissa patted her shoulder and went to answer it.
"Missy, you might want to look at this." Briggs said as soon as Melissa opened the door. She signeled to Kathrine and walked across the hall back to Lacy's apartment. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of latex gloves and slipped them on.
"What is it?" She asked when one of the officers handed her a magizene. She looked at the open page. A hansome man stared back up at her, blue eyes, shaved head, and with a huge X marked in what looked like blood right across his face.
"Where was this found?" Melissa asked
"Under the pillow on the bed." Officer Jones replied, "While we were doing the search."
"Where you wearing your gloves?"
"Of course." Officer Jone repiled giving Missy a dirty look behind her back.
"Justin Timberlake? Does anyone know who that is?" Missy asked and got laughter from all around.
"What's so funny?" she asked.
"Missy, even a fossil like me knows who Justin Timberlake is." Briggs said, a smile on his face.
"Well excuse me for not being up to speed, who the hell is he?"
"He is a musician, with a group called Nsync, he just went on a solo career." Officer Jones replied giving her a smug look. Missy stared at him.
"Seems you know alot about him, Jones, I didn't know you batted that way" she replied placing the magazine in an evidence bag while Jones blushed and stampered at her remark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy slammed a pile of Magaizenes on her desk and sat down in her chair at the precient. Flipping through one of them she signed, Who would have thought that a detective would have to look through a bunch of teenybobber magazines to find evidence She thought to herself stopping at one of the articles about Justin. Fame started when he was young, Star Search, The MMC, Nsync. She looked at one of the pictures of the group. At least two of them are kinda hot. she mused looking at JC Chasez and Lance Bass. The squads captian, Capt, Bistol came out of his office.
"We got ahold of Justin Timberlake, well his people at least, they are flying up here as we speak." he said looking at the magaiznes on her desk. "My daughter is a big fan, too bad I can't tell her about him being here."
"Did he know the victim at all." Missy asked putting down the magazine.
"Was an old girlfriend is all they would say, guess they are worried about press." he said
"That's not all he should be worried about" Missy mummbled. Her phone rang. "Dect. Korman. Yes, I will be right down." She hung up the phone. "Test results are in." She said getting up out of her chair.
"Let me know what developes" Bistol said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Blood belongs to the victim, looks like the perp dipped his finger in and marked the X." Medical excaminer Kristy Grant said showing Mellisa the patteren of the X under a microscope."
"Any chance for a print"
"No, too smeared, no loops or circles, lucky bastard."
"We are still examining the apartment. Maybe we will find something there, what about the body, was she raped or anything?"
"No, no fluids, no skin under fingernails, nothing, I can't get anything off her clothes either."
"So no struggle, have you ran a tox screne yet?"
"Waiting for the results now, want me to fax them to you?"
"Please."
"Poor girl, stabbed 5 times, upper adomen, and never even struggled. Her hands and feet were not bound as much as we can tell, plus no crainel inguries, so no blow to the head to knock her out, she had to have been drugged." Grant said shaking her head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Missy walked back up to the office, gave the report Bristol, and sat back down at her desk. She was so absorded in the case file, that she didn't notice at first what seemed like an onterague comming through the doors. Capt. Bristol came out of his office and pointed behind her. She twisted around in her chair and came face to face with Justin Timberlake himself.
</span>

You know the drill
Chex.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:04 pm

ohh i read this on the Yahoo fan fic board, & i wanted to kno what happened! girl, the suspense of the story is killing me...more!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:42 pm

YAY! i know its an old one but I've never wrote it! You're keeping me awake its 12:40 am and i have to write a 2-3 page paper and a 5 min speach to go along with it before the morning along with the rest of my homework so im gonna be comming on abs to keep me awake :nod: More please! I hope that they don't go after J!!! ahh :freaked:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:08 am

Wow ... this is a tight story. I really wanna know about the murder and exactly how Mr. J.T. is involved in this situation.

Very, very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:58 am

i have never read this before! i like it!!!! more please!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:53 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ch. 2

"Oh boy Justin Timberlake in the flesh, If I was 12 years old again, I would wet my pants." Missy grumbled flinging Justin's statment across the table to Briggs.
"He wasn't that bad." Briggs said picking it up.
"Ya, but he wouldn't answer most of my questions without first ok'ing it with his PR director." She said getting up and looking out the door at him. Justin was sitting with a cup of coffee in his hands, staring out the window, while Capt. Bristol talked to his bodygaurds. Justin looked her way, and offered a weak smile, one she returned out of habit.
"Ok" she turned back around facing Briggs, "We have that she was an X of his, they dated for about 3 months then she broke it off suddenly. No questions no answers. He didn't talk to her after that."
"Right, He doesn't remember anyone who might have a grudge against her or him, she never mentioned any ex's that where pissed off at her."
"So he was a bust, the magazine is getting to me though, that is our first real clue for this case, and I am not about to let that go." Missy said.
Both of them turned when the door was opened and Capt Bristol and one of the bodygaurds, Mike walked in.
"Justin is gonna hang around for a few days, in case you need him again." Mike said
"Ok, just give us the hotel and we wil have Black and whites outside it 24/7" Briggs said.
"Black and Whites?" Justin said from the doorway.
"That means partol cars, for your own protection." Missy answered.
"I don't think I am comfortable with that." he said looking at only her, Ingoring everyone else in the room, Including Mike, who put his hand on Justin's shoulder to calm him.
"Trust me Mr. Timberlake, it is for your own protection."
"But still...."'
"Come on Justin, lets go to the hotel and get some sleep" Mike said half dragging Justin out of the room.
Something flashed in Missy's mind. "Wait, Justin?"
Both Justin and Mike stopped, "Ya"
"Did you ever give Lacy any Presents?"
"Ya, I guess, I gave her a braclet once, and a bottle of perfume."
It was as if warning signs went off in Missy's head. "Can you remember the name of the perfume?"
"Something lily, why?"
"Just a hunch, we will get back to you " Missy said running past them and out of the room.
"What's up with her?" Justin asked Briggs, who was smiling.
"She just got the first lead in the murder."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I smelled the perfume as soon as I walked into the room, it was as if someone bathed in it." Missy told Grant sitting down on one of the chairs in her office.
"That would explain the weird Toxscrene I got back on her. It showed sighs of Lily extracts in her blood stream, plus beaver secretion."
"Beaver secretion?"
"Yes, commen used animal extract used in perfume maufators"
"Gross"
Grant laughed. "I also found a needle mark behind her left knee, Probley where it was injected."
"So, it was the perfume that Justin gave her that he used to knock her out. Wouldn't something like that poison her system and kill her right out."
"Was not a high enough dose, Just left her in a comotose state, so luckly she didn't feel anything."
"The bottle must have broke while he was filling the suringe. Pressue or something." Missy whipped out her cell. "Briggs, ya it's me, get someone over to the crime scene and bag up all of her pesonal effects, shower gels, perfumes, you get what I mean." she hung up the phone. "So how did he manage to get the needle in her knee?"
"Simple, she was lying on her stomach in bed, probley asleep, and he snuck up on her, he needs a place to inject the stuff, there are some proment veins behind the knee, plus very tender tissue."
"Ok, now all I need is reason."
Grant smiled weekly, "I'm just an medical exmainer sweety, I leave that up to you detectives."
"Thanks Grant" Missy yelled already half way up the stairs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three hours later, Briggs made Missy go home, saying that her head would explode and to sleep on it Missy let herself into her small apartment and took off her shoes. She took off her gun and badge, taking a minute to stare lovinly at the one thing she worked hardest to get, and put them on the desk. Grabbing a quick sandwich, she wandered into the bedroom and turned on the small tv she kept in there. Out of habit, she switched it to the news. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she ate her dinner and watched forany signs of her case. "And in breaking news, a young girl was brutally murdered in Shakens today, 20 year old Lacy Nerm was found by a neighbor in her apartment, moratally stabbed five times in the chest. We talked to Capt Bristol of the 14 precient, and this is what he had to say." Missy had to laugh at her capt on Tv. nervously adjusting his tie and looking to the left and right.
"So far we have no suspects or leads, butw e ar working around the clock. Anyone with any help can contact..." Missy finished hersandwich and turned off the tv, getting ready for bed. She was asleep for no more then an hour when the phone woke her up.
"Missy, get to the Hilton, Justin had someone try to attack him tonight."
"sh**" Missy mummbled jumping out of bed and throwing on some jeans. "What happened."
"Seems that he doesn't take, 'for your protection' seriously, he went for a walk, and someone pushed him into the pool, holding his head under the water."
"Where in the hell where his security?"
"Mike says that he is notoruis for sneaking out. Bet he'll listens to us now huh?"
"Stupid pop star" she mumbled hanging up and grabbing her keys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Tell me again what happened Justin, and leave nothing out, and I mean nothing"
"I was walking along the edge of the pool, it was kinda dark, and I felt someone push me from the side. Before I could break surface, there hands where on my shoulders holding me down. Son of a b**** was strong, I couldn't get away. Just as I thought that I was gonna drown, they pushed me futher under and relesed me. When I got back up, they were gone."
"So you didn't see anything?"
"Didn't I just tell you that"
Missy tried to contol her anger, but it was not working.
"Dude, what part of "Stay in the room" do you not understand" Miked gripped for the door way. Justin sat on the bed of his room, showered and changed from his wet clothes. Justin looked up at Mike. "I just wanted to take a walk is all."
"Why didn't you come and get me then?"
"ALONE" Justin yelled getting up and pacing the room.
Missy closed her eyes to try to relive the pressure that was building up in her head.
"Am I gonna have to hold my gun on you to make you understand Justin?" she said looking at him. Justin didn't say a word, just stared back at her.
"You could have listen to us, but you didn't, now I am gonna asign you two cops that will follow you around where ever you go. No hard feeling Mike, I know you do yor job well, But I am not gonna take any more chances. You have someone after your ass Mr. Timberlake, and he has already killed one person that you know."
Justin threw is hands up in the air and stalked off to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. Missy mummbled a curse and turned to Mike. "If he even thinks about leaving this room, call me, and I will kill him myself."
"He is not that bad of a guy Dect. Korman, Just under alot of stress." Mike quickly defended.
"I am not doubting you one bit, but with him not listing to me, he is making my job alot harder then it has to be."
Briggs chose that moment to stick his head through the door. "Missy, can you come here for a sec.?"
"Excuse me" she said to Mike, taking one more glance at the closed bathroom door and walking into the living room section of the penthouse that they had reserved.
"Way close call" Missy said looking at Bristol and Briggs. "I think that we should have round the clock coverage on his butt, our own men, just to make sure this doesn't happen again."
"We agree with you Missy, but We have a better Idea."
"And what's that, house arrest?"
"No, you will be his round the clock coverage. He will go where you go, eat what you eat, sleep where you sleep. I know that you can protect him, and still work on the case. It might even jog his memory, being around everything, and he can give us something to go on."
Missy didn't say a word so Bristol contuined. "It would be good pubisity for us and him, he helps solve a murder, and we might just get some grants because of it." Both men looked at Missy.
Justin walked out of the bathroom just in time to hear her explode.

</span>

you know the drill

Chex

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:11 am

"He is a musician, with a group called Nsync, he just went on a solo career." Officer

oh chex you only started writing when justin went solo?
for some reason I thought you began writing a lot longer

I really like this story and damn girl this is your first?
its super good !!

def post more soon :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:27 am

this story is gr8! definately very different, cant wait to see what happens!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:04 am

ohh I remember this one lol, it's very good eh? lol

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:46 am

i was reading this late last night, the 2nd chapter. i was alone...downstairs...in the dark...reading this. Murder scenes always scare the crap out of me, safe to say i never finished. lol

but i just did so post more!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:00 pm

Actually, this is the 3rd one I have written, the first one *Faith*, sucked rocks. and the second one was a joint effort with Tasha, For this moment. This is the first story that I ever posted on ab's, and by far my favorite.

<span style='color:red'>Ch 3

Missy glared at Justin the next morining as he walked out of his room into the sitting room. No matter how much she b****ed and moaned the night before, Capt. Bristol still thought it was a good idea that she gaurd Justin herself. She had slept on the couch last night and didn't have a change of clothing, so that was her first stop, her own place. Justin avoided her glaze as he sat down on the other couch, waiting for room service, turning on the tv to watch cartoons. He shifted a little, still feeling her glaze on him. When he couldn't handle it anymore, he flipped of the tv and looked at her.
"Why the hell are you staring at me?" he snapped.
"I was wondering who to shoot, you or me?" she snapped back.
Justin backed up on the couch and she smiled, getting up and walking past him to go to the bathroom.
"Call me when roomservice gets her." she called over her shoulder.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I thought cops got paid better then this" Justin remarked, him and Mike following Missy into her apartment. Missy ingored him and Mike slapped him on the back of the head.
"I will let her shoot you if you keep this aditude up Timberlake."
"I am gonna shower, there are cokes in the fridge, and if you want coffee, the stuff is in the cabnit above the coffee maker." she said walking into her room.
Justin got into the fridge and pulled out a coke. He plopped himself on the couch as if he lived there and turned on the tv. Mike shook his head and looked at the pictures on the walls.
"Hey Justin, her mom and dad were cops too"
"Hm"
"And she is only 23, but made dect last year after she busted a drug boss"
"Hmm"
"Oh look a naked picture of her"
"What?' Justin got up and joined Mike.
"Just joking, but I knew it would get your attention."
Justin shook his head, and looked at the newspaper clippings framed on the walls.
"Seems like she is good at her job huh?" Mike mused.
"Sure does"
"Then how about cutting her some slack?"
"What the hell are you talking about Mike, that girl hates me. And you want me to cut her some slack?"
"This is her first big case since she made dect. That's what her Captin told me last night. She just wants to do her job right."
"I will if she will, that is all I will promise"
Missy walked into the room, dressed in a pairof jeans and a teeshirt.
"We need to go to the station first, to see if there are any leads." She said pulling her hair into a horse tail.
"What am I supossed to do?" Justin asked
"Just stay out of harms, and my way." she replied.
Justin gave Mike a look and he shrugged his shoulders. "Sounds good to me, I love cop movies, this will be like living in one." Missy smiled at him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin sat back and watch the hussle and bussleof the station house. He expected it to be like Joe Pecies role in Lethal Weapon, but so far all he had done is sit on his ass and watch Missy make phone calls. She was a pretty girl, nice legs, but an acid tounge on her.
"Justin?" he snapped out his daze when he heard her call his name.
"Ya?"
"Does Kevin Spert sound familair to you at all?"
"No, why?'
"13 calls were made between Lacy and Kevin two days before her death." Missy said leaning foward and typing something into her computer.
"What are you doing now?"
"Running his name. To see if he has any priors."
"Oh."
"Nothing, but we have his address, Come on." she said grabbing the print out.
"Where are we going?"
"To pay him a visit."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy looked at the print out in front of her, then at the old rundown building infront of them.
"Looks like it's rent controlled, and rat infested." Justin said looking over her shoulder from the backseat. Mike was sitting up front.
"Stay in the car guys, honk the horn if anything happens." Missy said getting out of the car.
"I thought I was susposed to go where you go?" Justin said and Missy turned around and looked at him and Mike, both of them looking at her.
"Come on then, but keep quiet."
The three of them walked up to the front and Missy pressed the intercom button with Kevin's name on it.
When no answer came Missy looked around her, noticing three cars in the parking lot. She walked back to her car and ran the plates on each of them, One of them turned out to be Kevin's.
"Missy?"
"What Justin?"
"Some one is in his apartment, I saw him move through the window."
Missy looked up.
"Mike, how much do you weigh?"
"About 240."
She nodded towards the door. "Take it down."
Mike grinned and heaved himself at the rotting door. It gave away easly and with her gun in her hand, Missy crept in.
"Get back in the car. Watch the window." She whispered back to the men, thistime not a single complaint was heard. Kevin's apartment was on the first floor. She banged on the door
"POLICE, OPEN UP"
She waited a second and tried the door. It was unlocked so she entered. The smell almost knocked her over.
"sh**" she muttered breathing through her mouth. She pulled herself together quickly and looked around the living room. Gun poised, she walked into the kitchen, where Kevin greeted her in a silent way.
</span>

You know the drill

Chex

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:27 pm

WHOA! 2 updates! :yay: This Kevin guy sounds creapy to me!!! :freaked: I'm glad that they didn't kill justin tho... I would be sad then!! This story just seems to get more and more interesting every chapter!! MORE PLEASE!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:16 pm

silent way!!!
whats that supposed to mean!!! :o

hehe

chex plz give us another one!! :P

I really like this story!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:59 pm

I couldn't take the suspense anymore so i had to go on the justin board and find it from when you posted it before! :ph34r: I just sat here and finished reading the whole entire story and let me tell you, you wanna read this whole thing! thats one good story chex!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:16 pm

POPSTAR LMAO!!!! :nono: LMAO

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:41 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!! seriously chex you have to post more i am so bad at suspense. and its even harder now that i know the answer is available. but i must practice self disicipline and not read it!! damnit this is gonna be hard!!!! more more more more more more!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:51 pm

For Angel

<span style='color:red'>Ch. 4

The room was filled with cops. What Justin saw through the window was Kevin's body suspended from a noose, and it had been swinging back and forth. After Kevin had been taken down and taken away. Missy and the other cops began to search the apartment. Justin stood in the doorway, his hand over his mouth. Missy felt a little sorry for the man. Mike was with some of the cops outside.
"Justin come here"
Justin weakly walked over to where she was standing in the kitchen.
"Are you gonna be ok, if you want, I can have someone drive you back to the station?"
"No, I wanna stay, I just have never seen a murder victim before is all." he said looking around the kitchen, his eyes slowly resting on the spot where no more then an hour ago, a dead body had been hanging.
"Don't look" she said placing her hands on either side of his face and making him face her.
Justin gulped. He watched her as she went through kitchen drawers and cabnits. She had told him first off not to touch anything, so he kept his hands firmly to his sides.
"Well, would you lookie here." Missy saidcrouching down in front of Justin
"Huh?" he said looking down at the top of her head. They were behind a counter and anyone with a dirty mind would think the worst as soon as they walked in. Justin began to back up when Missy grabbed his leg.
"Stay where you are Justin, don't move."
She reached down and pulled up one of the boards that covered the floor.
"Back up one step." Justin did as he was told, and heard a hollow sound.
"Ok go that way, slow steps." Justin walked, every time hearing that hollow thud under his feet. About 4 feet away, it stopped.
"Put these on, and help me with these." she said tossing him a pair of gloves. He quickly put them on and helped her pull up the floor boards. there was a huge hole under them, but that is not what shocked them.
"A tunnel?" Justin asked
"Stay here." she said lowering herself into the hole.
"I wouldn't be able to fit anyway" Justin remarked. She looked up at him
"Go get Briggs. I need a flashlight." she told him and he ran to find Briggs. Both Justin and Briggs came back, holding flashlights. She took Briggs and as Justin trained his light forward, she started walking into the tunnel, her gun out and ready.
"Be careful" Justin warned
Since she was tall herself, she had to duck. training her flashlight left and right at slow arcs, she slowly made her way down the path. It ended about 30 feet in. Missy flashed her light around what seemed to be an underground room.
"Can you guys hear me?" she called back through the tunnel.
"Yes"
She nodded to herself and began to call out what she saw.
"It ended with a dirt wall, maybe an unfinished basment. Nothing that I can really see that is suspicous."
"Then get out of there before a 20 ft spider eats you alive" Justin called
"You watch too much tv." she called back, and she heard him laugh. Something caught her eye in the corner of the room and she trained her flashlight on it. She couldn't make out what it was, so she moved closer. A box sat in the corner, locked with a padlock. She set her gun down and grabbed her pocket knife from her back pocket. She jimmied the lock open and pulled the lid up. Inside was a knife, with what looked like dried blood on it. Next to the knife was a doll. At a closer look, she realized it was a puppet. A puppet with curly blond hair and blue eyes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm comming out" she called grabbing the box and walking back through the tunnel. When she reached the hole, she was greeted by Briggs, Justin, Mike, and two other cops, all wearing grins of relief.
"Take this and help me up." she said handing the box to Justin while Mike and Briggs pulled her out.
"What's this?" Justin asked setting down on the counter and moving to open it.
"Justin don........" but it was too late. Justin went white as a ghost and backed up.
"Easy buddy" Mike said holding him up.
"We have the murder weapon used on Lacy, but what is that other thing?" Missy asked
Mike leaned over and looked in the box. His breath caught in his throat.
"That is a Justin marainotte."
"Covered in blood" Justin added weakly, still relying on Mike to hold him up.
"Get him out of here." Missy said closing the box as quickly as she could. She knew the doll looked familar.
Mike lead Justin out of the room as Briggs picked up the box.
"Whoever it is, he or she if defently after Justin." Missy remarked.
"But who, and why?" Mike said comming back into the room. "He is with one of the other cops, sitting in your car. I want to take him back to the hotel."
Missy nodded. "Cover this back up, full search, and 24/7 survalince on all points." she told the other cop.
"Right on it." he said pulling out his wakie talkie.
"I'm gonna go back to the hotel with Justin and Mike, I can use my laptop to tap into the police files. I want all points on Kevin covered, where he worked, who he was seen with the most, and what is his connection with Lacy and Justin."
"I'll start that." Briggs said, not feeling any resentment from taking orders from Missy. She had learned from the best.
"Thanks." she said walking outside to make sure that Justin was ok.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin was silent on the way back to the hotel. Mike drove while Missy sat up front with him. She kept twisting around in her seat to make sure that Justin had not gone into shock.
"Tell me something Justin, what drove you to music?" she asked to take his mind off of what he just witnessed.
"I love to sing, perfom, plus the money is not bad." he half heartly joked, lifting his head to look at her.
"It must be nice, having all of those fans."
"Ya" he smiled "It is. What made you want to be a cop?"
"My mom was a cop, my dad was a cop, it was in the genes."
"Where are they now?"
"In Arizona, living off of retimement and disablility benifits." she remarked, the sparkle gone from her eyes.
"Disablility" Mike asked
"My dad was shot in the line of duty. Not that bad, but he can't use a gun anymore. His hands shake everytime he picks up one. Mom took early retimerment and they moved to Arizona last year. Mom says the dry climate is good for her allergies. Dad says that the desert is calming to look at."
"I'm sorry" Justin said as they pulled up to the hotel's back entracne.
"So was I"
Missy set up her laptop at the desk in Justin's room. While he slept, she read into the case files. She had put her cell on vibrate, so if it rang it would not wake up Justin. When it did ring, it started to dance arund the table and Missy had to grab it before it dove off the end of the table.
"Korman.."
"Missy, its me Briggs. The blood on the knife was two types, both Lacy and Kevin. The M.E. found a knife wound in Kevin's left shoulder, but no blood spill."
"Of course, stab him when he is dead, no heart pumping, no blood flow."
"Good girl., but now for the doll, explain this. It was not blood, but cornsyurp with redfood coloring."
"That type of mixture was used in old horror movies." Missy mused. "Maybe the killer wanted real blood, but with Kevin already dead, he or she couldn't get the blood to flow, so they know what I know about old horror movies and used the cornsyurp."
"Kinda like a trophy."
"Right. It wouldn't been by any chance an exclusive corn syurp, made only in the everglades that you have to order was it?"
"Nope, your fishing Missy, simple $2 from the local store, that Kevin already had in his cabnit. We found the bottle in the trash, no prints of course, but traces of latex, so he uses our kind of gloves."
"Ya, also used by hospitals, nursing homes, and God no's who else." Missy grumbled leaning back in her chair.
"I also have something else for you. Seems Lacyand Kevin both worked for a breif time at a diner called Claires, on south and Main."
Missy heard Justin shift and mumbled. She twisted in her chair to see he was waking up.
"Give me details."
"Last year, April, one started working right after the other, both quit 3 months later."
"Missy" Justin mummbled, slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
"What have you got in mind?" Briggs asked her.
"I think we are gonna get a bite to eat." She said looking over at Justin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Both Kevin and Lacy worked here. I'm not gonna go bargding in and start a riot, just get a feel for the place." She told Mike and Justin in the car outside Claires.
"Lacy worked at a drycleaners when I was with her." Justin commented. Missy made a mental note to ask him what attracted her to him. They walked into the diiner and sat in a corner booth. When the waiter brought them glasses of ice water, Justin just stared as his. "What if it is poisined?" He explained when Mike gave him a weird look. Missy silently praised Justin's way of thinking, and swithched glasses with him, then swithched his and Mike's glasses.
"Better." She asked Justin gave Mike a dirty look and took a sip of his water.
"Relax Justin, They wouldn't try anything with so many people around." She knew that anything was a possibility, but she just wanted to calm him down. They ordered dinner and by the time the check came, she had noticed nothing out of the ordnary. Justin automatically reached for his wallet.
"You think your gonna pay for me?" Missy joked reaching into her own purse.
"Men always pay." Justin protested
"Not for me they don't"
"I'll pay" Mike said grabbing the check out of Justin's hand and walking towards the counter.
"Note to self. Argue with Justin and Mike pays." Missy joked and Justin started laughing.
Exiting the diner, her phone started ringing.
"Korman"
"Find anything?" Briggs asked
"Not a damn thing suspicious, you'll have to come back and question."
"Gothca, Tox Screne came back on Kevin, same substanses that were in Lacy."
"I need the name of that perfume."
"Were working on it."
"Were gonna go back to the hotel for the night, call me in anything happens." Missy said hanging up her cell.
</span>

you know the drill

Chex

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:59 pm

awwwww :hug: thanks girl. seriously your knowledge of the investigation is very impressive- are you a law and order or csi fan? this is shapping up to be a phenomenal story and i cant wait for more!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:22 pm

Law and Order all 4 shows and NYPD Blue and 3rd Watch, Crossing Jordon, the FBI Files, Cold Case files, any type of show or book like that.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:05 pm

I know I should be ashamed of myself :ph34r: I just couldn't help it! i kept saying after i read this chapter I'll stop and i ended up reading the whole thing :lol: It's a great story!!!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:13 am

holy sh**tz girl, u kno you're stuff! i wish i could just thunk sumthing up like that! it's so damn believable...another chapter plz?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:39 am

Good lord this story is good and suspenseful. You really do know the cop lingo and all the exact details make this story so real.

I can't wait to figure out who the killer is, and I love perfumes, so this lily perfume connection has got me seriously intrigued.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:00 pm

chex should become a detective or lawyer... :nod:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:53 pm

okay, i just had to read this story..so i found it on JT's board, & read the whole thing!
it was great! good job.

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:21 pm

GRRRR *Stomps foot then laughs* Ok keep reading it here and LEAVE ME FEEDBACK THOSE IMPACIENT ONES!!

<span style='color:red'>Ch 5
Justin and Missy sat on the couch later that night, Justin watching a movie, Missy working on her laptop.
"Justin, did you once have curly hair by any chance?"
"Ya, for a while I had what the fans call a fro. Really bushy."
"Did you have it when you dated Lacy?"
"Yep"
"Ok so that tells me who the curly haired young man was." she mumbled reading over Mrs. Hobst, the witness on Lacy's case, statment.
"What if you don't find him?" Justin suddenly asked, turning of the tv and looking at her.
"Don't worry, it's my job and I must say I am quite good at it." she said hoping to make Justin smile. She had grown to love his smile. But he didn't.
"I mean, what if you don't though, and I have to go into Protective costody, or something like that." He asked, unconcisly moving closer to her. Missy sighed and looked up.
"If you have to go to a safe house, I will aslo go. This is not forever Justin, we will catch the Son of b****, he is bond to have slipped up somewhere."
Is it wrong of me to want it to last for awhile longer? Justin thought laying down on the couch, his head next to Missy's leg. She barley gave it a glance, and he stayed where he was. Missy was normal, and that was what he craved. He dated Lacy because she was normal, just an everyday working class citizen, not someone big. He hade had fun with Lacy, showing her all that he could do, but one month into the relationship, she suddenly broke it off, claiming that she was weirded out dating a popstar, and didn't want to be in the spotlight. She had acted so weird, Justin thought falling asleep. As if she as scared of something.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mike carried Justin off later to his bed, saying goodnight to Missy. As Missy got the couch ready, thinking on how scared Justin must be at this point, knowing that someone was after him. Tossing the pillow at the head of the couch, she realized that she thought wrong about Justin at first. All he wanted to do was get this cleared up and go home. Laying down, she vowed to herself to keep his safe, no matter what the cost.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Missy felt someone staring at her the next morning. Her gun was on safty, hidded between the couch cusions. She barley opened he eyes, seeing two shadows abouve her. They didn't look like Mike and Justin, so Missy went on the defence. She grabbed her gun and sat up with a flash, pointing it at the two men. One of the screamed and fell backwards, the other one dove to the side of the couch. She got up and trained her gun on each of them.
"You better have a good reason to be in this room." She said calmly. In the back of her mind, she thought to herself. They look familar. Justin heard the scream and came out of his room, holding what looked like to Missy as a Plundger. He dropped it as soon as he saw the two men and yelled "Missy for the love of God don't shoot."
"Do you know them?" she asked still keeping her weapon on them.
"Yes, that is Lance on his ass, and JC behind the couch. They are members of Nsync."
Missy lowered her gun. She thought they looked familar.
"What are you guys doing here?" Justin asked helping Lance up off the floor.
"Dude we just wanted to check up on you, I didn't think I would get shot at." Lance gripped staring at Missy
"Your lucky I didn't shoot you ass." she retorted picking up her phone. "Jones, when I say no one gets passed without meknowing about it, I MEAN NO ONE, HAVE YOU GOT THAT. Yes, now I know that they are his friends, do you know alot about them aslo?" Missy frowned and hung up her phone.
"He hung up on me."
"I would have too." JC said finally comming out from behind the couch, standing behind Justin.
Missy looked down at Justin's feet "A plundger?"
"Only thing I could find on short notice."
"Next time stay in your room and lock the door till Mike or I tell you it's safe." She said putting her gun away.
"You seriously don't know who we are?' JC asked,still behind Justin.
"I listen to John Mayer." She said walking past them to the bathroom. "I am in boy band hell."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The guys were eating when she came out of the bathroom 20 minutes later. Justin smiled and pointed to a plate covered with a lid.
"I got you a grapefuit"
"Thanks Justin."
"Oh and Briggs called while you where in the shower, says call him back."
Missy groaned, grabbing her cell.
"Briggs, what have you got."
"The perfume is a no go, they can't type it, spent to much time in the body."
"Damnit, the perfume is all we had to go by so far."
"Perfume?" Lance asked looking at Justin. Justin explained. A look of shock came over Lance's face.
"What?" Missy asked still on the phone looking at Lance.
"That perfume, I helped Justin Pick it out. It was D & G Feminine by Dolce and Gabbana, I got the same for my girlfriend."
Missy dropped her phone. "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I even have the repcite, if you want it, where we bought it, how much it cost."
"You are my favorite member of Nsync." she yelled grabbing Lance into a hug.
Lance's eyes widened, as he hugged her back. She picked up her phone.
"I got the perfume D & G Feminine by Dolce and Gabbana. Right all points." She hung up the phone
"Lance, if you ever decide to leave the music busniness, I have a job for you. Come on guys we are going to the station."

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:04 pm

Wow, go Lance with your excellent memory. That's a man who pays attention to what he buys for a girlfriend!

Love your mention of John Mayer ... yeah for John!

Missy looked down at Justin's feet "A plundger?"
"Only thing I could find on short notice."

--Way to go Justin, knock someone out with a plunger. I loved that part!

More please!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:08 pm

i like...i really like :nod:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:14 pm

I don't have time to read this all the way but so far it's really good. Yet another story I'm gonna be hooked on.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:48 pm

haha see im not the only one! Precious and i are in the same boat :nod: I loved that where JC was hiding behind Justin! that was priceless man! I was laughin so hard when i read that!! :nod:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:55 pm

Thanks for the comic relief with Lance and the plundger. My eyes are watering from laughing. I'm all caught up so do continue.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:08 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Love it Chex!!! Diving behind the couch...screaming!!!
LMAO!!
Lance is so damn smart...I love him!
HEY...BTW...doesn't he have a girlfriend???
:thinking:

:nod: :P
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:12 pm

Yes, that is Lance on his ass

:lol: thought that was funny

Love it!! & im also lovin angels prayer!!

post more soon like tonight? :D
hehe

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:33 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ch 6

"Alright, it's called D & G Feminine. Yes I will hold." Missy said tapping her fingers on her desk watching Lance on the phone with his girlfriend Tasha.
"I need the repcite, Should be in last months folder. No, stay home, I will be there tomorrow morning, just fax it to the number I gave you. No I'm not gonna tell you what it is for, damn baby you are so Impacient." he laughed into the phone. "Yes, I love you too and I will give your love to Justin. Ok, I will tell her, bye."
Lance hung up his phone.
"She found it and is faxing as we speak" he said. The fax machine came to life and spit out a peice of paper.
"That was fast." JC commented form where he was sitting next to Missy, watching in wonder everything she was doing. Missy grabbed the fax.
"Damn that was pricey." she said looking at the ammount that they paid. "Yes I am still here. Ok, so It is excusive, How exclusive." she listened into the phone. "Can you please fax me a list of the stores that sell that particlual brand. No, no certian area, give them all to me. Yes I'll hold" A few minutes later the fax machine produced another fax, this time Justin picked it up.
"The closes big city where they sell to here is NY."
"That's Jersey for you." Missy mummbled taking the printout from Justin.
"We'll have to contact each of the 5 reaiters that sell it and have them send there sales recipts here." Briggs said.
"Right, JC, Lance, what time are you leaving tonight?"
"Around 10." Lance replied
"I want Justin to go with you."
"WHAT!" Justin yelled jumping up out of his seat.
"It's for your own good, the killer will know we are closing in on him, he might take drastic messures."
"How many times have I heard it's for your own good come from you Missy, I want to stay, I want to help."
"Jus..." Lance started, but Justin interuppted him.
"No Lance, I'm staying and that's that." Justin stormed off into Capt. Bristol's office.
"Is he always that diffucult?" Briggs asked JC,
"Well Justin is a facer, he faces his problems, and trys hard to solve them, Just like your Missy does." JC relpied watching Missy storm after Justin.
"Do you think that he realizes that he could get hurt or killed?" Briggs said.
"Right now, he is not concered with that." JC said watching Justin and Missy argue through the capt.s glass door. Missy thew up her hands and stormed out of the office.
"You stubbron asses, both of you." she yelled back sitting back down at her desk, fuming.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We got a problem" Mike said to Justin later n back at the hotel. JC and Lance were in the other room with Missy, she was showing them something on the computer.
"What is it Mike?"
"I got a call today, My family needs me back in Orlando as soon as possible. You can either come with me, or after that hissy you threw at the station, I can leave Tiny here and take Lance and Justin back myself. But that will leave us one bodygaurd short since Mark is out with the flu."
"Just send Tiny back, I have a whole police force here to protect me."
"I don't think I am comfortable with that" Mike stated using the famialer term that Justin uses when he hears something he doesn't like.
"I'm not going, I want to stay and help."
"Why Justin, what can you do?"
"I don't know yet, I just want to see the bastards face when Missy slapps the cuff on him. I can't leave her alone with all this."
"It's her job Justin."
"What if she gets hurt?"
"What if you get hurt?"
Justin sighed, "All I know is that two people have been killed because of me. I have to stay."
"Whatever you want Justin, your old enough to make your own decisions." Mike said as Lance and JC came running into the room.
"We just looked at every petifile in the state of Jersey." Lance stated.
"I still think that one of them is Lou in disguise." JC added.
"What was he in for?" Justin asked
"Embezzling"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy and Justin went to the airport with the guys to watch them get on the plane. Part of Missy wished that Justin was aslo getting on that plane as well, and out of harms way. But a part of her was also glad that he was still by her side. When they got back, Missy fell asleep almost intantly. Justin stood over her for a second then went into his room. He laid in bed for about an hour reading, listening through his open door, Missy toss and turn on the couch. When he finally couldn't take it anymore, he got up and went into the Living room, Picked her up as gently as he could without waking her up, and put her in his bed. The rest of the night he spent on the couch, reading the book that Capt. Bristol had givin him earlier that day, when he instisted he stay and help anyway he could. "Police Work For Dummies"
</span>

you know the drill
Chex

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:51 pm

gr8 chapter! This story is fab! i luv it, even though it is a is a 'lil scary, lol
more plz?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:05 pm

darn you justin...you have to be so darn stubborn! :lol: More please even though i already know what happens :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:18 pm

dude once again i was cracking up here at work causing my co-workers to once again think i am a crackhead!

but that was a great line!!

oh and the book j is reading that is funny as hell! i wonder is that a real book?

more please!!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:52 pm

:rofl:

hey chex what are you majoring in? just wondering cuz seriously youre a really good writer!!!

love it!
post more :P

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:44 pm

The rest of the night he spent on the couch, reading the book that Capt. Bristol had givin him earlier that day, when he instisted he stay and help anyway he could. "Police Work For Dummies"

That's too funny. Chex you are really good at this. I can't wait for the next chapter.

And I think Missy and J are alike with the whole hissy fit thing.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:38 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Still makes me laugh my ass off!!!!
:thumbup: :nod: :laughup: :rofl: :yell:
</span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:45 pm

Zoe, when I actually get to college, I will major in creative writing lol, that or Child Psycology (ps) Probley Creative Writing. My sister in law wants me to move to Iowa so I can attend the same school that she does. She keeps telling me about all these grants and stuff I can get.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:27 pm

good luck!!
Iowa? :lol: I would die there its cornfield after cornfield
did i mention cornfield!!
I thought MN was bad and I live 15 min away from the twin cities and Iowa is just whoa sad :lol: but im a europe girl used to cities and stuff so I guess ya cant compare hehe
no you should def go for creative writing tho!!
seriously you seem like a pro
and this fanfic is one of your first and it rox!
and your poems you posted I loved them
go for it tho youre really talented :nod:
and I mean that not just sucking ass to get more chapters :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:29 am

If you are serious about writing, you really should go to Iowa. They have one of the top, if not the top, writing programs in the U.S. And remember, good writers consitently practice their craft, so keep it coming with these stories.

Seriously, though, this story really is great. I'm constantly amazed at your creativity. You sure know how to create suspense and drama.

I see Missy and Justin falling for one another. The boy is carrying her off to bed so she can be comfortable. He cares, he really does!

Keep it coming ... I'm hooked!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:36 am

If you are serious about writing, you really should go to Iowa. They have one of the top, if not the top, writing programs in the U.S. And remember, good writers consitently practice their craft, so keep it coming with these stories.

Seriously, though, this story really is great. I'm constantly amazed at your creativity. You sure know how to create suspense and drama.
:nana:

<span style='color:purple'>I hate to say I told you so...
</b></span>

no you should def go for creative writing tho!!
seriously you seem like a pro
and this fanfic is one of your first and it rox!
and your poems you posted I loved them
go for it tho youre really talented

<span style='color:purple'>[b]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I TOLD YOU SO!!!!</span>
</span>

B) :P :ph34r:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:53 pm

:rofl: at Tash!!

I agree with her tho :nod:

post more !! :P

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:22 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>NOOKIE ALERT NOOKIE ALERT</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>Ch 7

Missy woke up in unfalmiar surroundings, She quickly reached for her gun, realizing that she was not on the couch. She heard the shower running, hearing Justin singing, and realized she was in his room, in his bed.
"How the hell did I get here?" she muttered to herself getting up and knocking on the bathroom door.
"Come in" She heard Justin yell.
She opened the door. Steam hit her in the face.
"Hot enough in there for you Justin, or do you need me to have the super turn it up to scalding" Missy joked standing in front of the mirror, whiping a place so she could see herself.
"Hardy har har." Justin said sticking his head out the shower curtin.
"Why was I in your bed this morning?"
"You don't remember?" he asked with a sick grin on his face.
"Ass, I would remember something like that, and that is not a compliment, now, how did I get to your bed?"
"You looked really uncomfortable on the couch, so I picked you up, and I carried you to the bed, I slept on the couch."
"Next time don't bother, It is safer with you in the room and the door closed."
Walking out of the room, she stopped and flushed the commode, enjoying Justin scream.
"Ok, we have all the reipects from all the stores that sell that perfume on the lower east side. No stores in Jersey, just NY, that are worthy. Not many people buy this fragrance, It's really pricey, so run all the names."
Capt Bristol showed Justin how to type in a name on the data base, so he could help out, so Missy and him sat side by side, reading off anyone that had priors.
"This one was in prison for breaking and entering" Justin said showing Missy his computer screne.
"Well that is a start, can't pass anyone up." Missy said looking over his shoulder.
"Ya, but he is in Jail as we speak, how could he buy a bottle of perfume in the last month, sitting in prision." Justin asked. Missy took a closer look. "He used a credit card. Hold on."
Missy got on the phone, calling the prison that the man was in. When she got done, she turned back to Justin.
"They don't let inmates use credit cards in Rikers, shall we pay him a visit."
Justin stuck close to Missy's side as they were lead into the interigation room. A older man sat on one side of the table, and they sat on the other side.
"I understand that you claim that your credit card was stolen from your wife on the outside two months ago, is that right?"
"Ya, some creep mugged her on the subway, got everything in her purse, what, I get some hotshot dectivie working my wifes case since they won't do sh** where she filed a police report?"
"Well, your credit card may be part of a murder investigation." Missy said.
"Holy sh**, is that right, who he murder?"
"That is none of your concern, we just wanted to verfy your claim." Missy said standing up, motioning Justin to do the same.
"Wait a minute, ain't you Justin Timberlake from that group Nsync?"
"Yes, I am" Justin replyed.
"Well Aint it my lucky day, my kids a huge fan, how bout doin a father a big favor and sighing one of them autographs for me to give to her. Her birthday is comming up, would make a nice present."
Missy felt a little uneasy as Justin sighed his name on a peice of paper. When he handed it to Jeffery, Jeffery seized his arm and pulled his closer. Missy went into action, placing a blow to the back of Jeffery's neck. He realised Justin and Justin quickly backed away.
"Just wanted to see the little brat squirm. Thanks for the autograph, will make me some money in this place for people that really have kids." Jeffery laughed as the gaurds came in and hauled him out.
"Are you ok Justin." Missy asked. Justin didn't respond, he was breathing heavy.
"Justin talk to me, are you alright?" she asked placing a hand on his arm
"I'm fine." he muttered yanking his arm back and walking out of the room.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After getting the police report that Jeffery's wife had filed, and getting something to eat, which Justin just picked at, they headed back to the hotel. Justin automatically went into his room and Missy stared after him shaking her head. What had happened at Rikers had scared him worse then he cared to admit.
She got up and knocked on the door.
"What" she heard him mumble.
"Can I come in Justin?"
"Whatever."
She entered the room and found Justin by the window, looking out over the city.
"Beautiful ain't it?" she asked joining him.
"Ya, but you should see Disney World all lit up at night, now that's magical." he replied keeping his eyes on the window and off her.
"Justin, I know what happened earlier scared you, you just have to be careful, I didn't let him hurt you did I?"
"It's just emberresng that's all." Justin said walking away from the window and sitting on the bed, "You had to save me."
"I save alot of people Justin, It's my job." she said joining him
"I think I am just getting in the way, I really want to help, but then something like that happens and I realize that I screwed up, I should have slid the paper across the table to him, instead of handing it to him, but I hand to fans all the time, it was habit." Justin was on the verge of tears.
"Justin, you are doing fine, not many people can have someone after them like this and keep a level head. You are doing great." Against her better judgment, she gathered him into a hug. Justin squeezed her tight and then pulled away. Looking into her eyes, he placed his lips to her forhead, then to her lips. Missy was stunned at first, but let him contuie. His hands went down her shoulders to her hips, where he gently lifted her and laid her on the bed. In the back of her mind she knew what she was doing was wrong, but it felt so right. Hovering over the top of her, he trailed kisses down the side of her face to her shoulder, pushing her tanktop that she had put on to the side. She ran her fingers under his tee-shirt and he leaned back so she could lift it off him. She placed her hands on his chest, feeling the awesome power of his muscles. Oh he was strong. He tugged her tank top off her, staring at the little lace bra she was wearing. She allowed him to reach around the back of her to take it off. Kissing them. She allowed him togo further, putting a muzzle on that little voice inside her head that was telling this was wrong, and that she should stop now.
Justin had her pants off, gabbing her panties and slowly lowering down her legs. She kicked them off in a hurry as Justin took off his sweat pants. he tried to get back between her legs, but she kept them close, that little voice almost winning her over.
"Please let me in" he whispered kissing the side of her face. She told the voice to take a hike, as she slowly opened her legs and let Justin into her life completely.
</span>

You know the drill

Chex

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:27 pm

:jawdrop: ok my pulse is so racing at the moment!!! that was some desperate nookie!!!! man that was a powerful chapter chex. no i just have to wonder what is gonna happen when they step back and see what they just did.................. mas por favor!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:58 pm

I saw Angel's post and I'm like heck yeah. Ive gotta read this when school gets out.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:34 pm

HAHA i loved that chapter man!!! Angel you crack me up!! :nod: more please!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:19 pm

Wow. Do I even need to say how good that chapter was? Very nice. Can't wait for the next one. (but I'm not gonna go read it on the other board. Promise)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:33 pm

:lick: :drool: :chew: :chatter:

:thumbup:
:pray: :please:

<span style='color:purple'>[/COLOR]hee hee...more please[/B]</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”