Protect

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:00 pm

ok my pulse is so racing at the moment!!! that was some desperate nookie!!!! man that was a powerful chapter chex.

:nod:
and tashas emoticons sum up my feelings too :lol:

wooohooooooo NOOKIE!!!!!!!!!

chex youve just made Zoe a very happy girl :rofl:

loved the chapter and loved how the last part was written
it wasnt just sex it was more btwn them :lol: I dont know how to explain
it was just GOOD hehe

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:42 am

Loved the nookie scene. Damn that was some hot stuff there. I agree with Angel, though, about them taking a step back and realizing what they actually did.

Girls, we officially have a new category: COP SEX! Yeah!

That Jeffrey guy in the prison is a frickin' creep for doing that to Justin. I would've decked that sucker if he had grabbed me like that. Jeez!

Walking out of the room, she stopped and flushed the commode, enjoying Justin scream.
-- That part was just funny. God, I hate when people flush the toilet and then you get scalded for a few seconds. :blink:

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:35 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ch 8
Waking up next to Justin was nice. Missy decided as Justin snuggled closer to her. Maybe it was sypmathy sex last night. Just something to make Justin feel better, but damn it was good. She wiggled her way out of his arms and went to take her shower, knowing that she needed to get to the station and check up on a few leads. When she got out, she wrapped a towel around her and walked out of the bathroom, greeted by a very naked Justin.
"Well there you are." he said sleeply rubbing his eyes and walking towards her. Before she could object, he yanked the towel off her and picked her up, placing her on the bed. But before things could get hot and heavy, Missy's phone rang.
"sh**" Justin said rolling off her. She grabbed the sheet and ran into the living room.
"Missy, why are you out of breath?" Bristol asked her.
"I was in the other room." she said trying to catch her breath.
"Well we got something, Jones just called, seems someone was sneaking around Kevin's place. She tried to run, but Jones caught her. We have her at the station now."
"Wait a minute, did you say HER?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Missy sat across from the young teenager. The girl looked nervosly to her left and right. Missy made Justin stay out of the room on this one. From what Justin said about his attacker, there was no way that this tiny little thing was him, but Missy wasn't taking any chances.
"It's alright Katie, no one is in trouble here just yet. Just tell me why you were in that house."
Katie twisted her hands. "I just wanted to see if it was true."
"See if what is true?"
Katie clamped her mouth shut, looking out the window. Missy sighed and got up. Walking towards the door doing the only thing that she could think of, she opened it up.
"Justin come in here."
Katie's eyes widened as Justin walked into the room.
"Have a seat Justin, Katie won't talk to me, I think I scare her. Maybe she will talk to you." Missy said walking out of the room. She went into the room next to it, and watch them through the glass with Briggs and Bristol.
"Do you think this is a good idea?" Briggs asked.
"God I hope so"
Justin smiled as she sat acrossed from Katie, folding his hands on the table in front of him.
"Hi Katie." he said softly
"Hi" she squeaked.
"Will you tell me why you where at that house." he said flashing her one of his smiles that he reseved for fans that were freakin in front of him.
"I just wanted to see if it was true, what the media was saying, about someone was trying to kill you."
Missy through up her hands. "Damn fans." she muttered.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now we go on the credit card lead. Seems they found it on some guy, his name is Brandon Gish, small time theif, says someone sold it to him. We showed his picture to Mrs. Tibit, Jeffery's wife, and she says that is not the guy that mugged her." Missy said an hour later, tossing the file down in front of Briggs.
"So you are gonna try to figure out who sold it to him?" Justin asked.
"Right, they are bringing him here now, seems that his mom has a house here in Jersey."
"Good."
Back in the inrerrigatoin room, Missy sat across Brandon Gish. He lounged in his chair, giving her dirty looks, full of lust. Justin was watching through the glass, getting madder and madder by the second.
Missy wasn't that comfortable either, knowing that Justin was watching.
"So, who sold you the credit card?"
"What are you gonna give me if I tell you."
"Look, I know that you obtained the card not two weeks ago, you have buys all over the city, want I want to know is who had it before you. If you can tell me, I just might beable to work something out with the DA on your fraud and theift charges.
"How about you and me work something out privatley?"
"Oh that's it" Justin yelled lunging towards the door. Briggs caught him.
Missy got up out of her seat and with one quick movement, Pulled Brandon out of his seat and slammed him to the floor. She pulled her gun out and pointed it to his head.
"No I stop being nice, tell me who sold it to you."
Brandon almost wet his pants. "He didn't sell it to me, he just gave it to me."
"What do you mean?"
"I was walking out front of a perfume store, you know where they sell all that expensive sh**. He walked out and Just handed it to me."
"What store and excatly what day."
"21 and Broadway. Last Thursday"
Missy let him up an started walking towards the door.
"What about my deal?"
"Go cry me a river"
Justin smiled
"I could sue your ass."
Missy turned around. "You sexually assulted a police officer, good luck on the suing thing."

</span>

you know the drill
Chex

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:44 pm

I'm reading this in my math class during lunch and I was trying so hard not to laugh. I honestly love your stories. It's hard not to go sheat and look but I said I wouldn't. BUt don't make me wait too long.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:20 pm

Brandon almost wet his pants

That cracked me up....shortie your stronger than me! i had to go read it! lol but im still reading it again :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:43 pm

Well there you are." he said sleeply rubbing his eyes and walking towards her. Before she could object, he yanked the towel off her and picked her up, placing her on the bed. But before things could get hot and heavy, Missy's phone rang.

dayummm I want that! <_< :lol:

good chapter chex!!
cant wait for more and for angels prayer!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:44 pm

bump bump bump

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:19 am

Good chapter ... this Brandon guy is a creep, too.

I'm being a good girl and not cheating by looking at the other board. I like the supsense I get from not knowing and learning as the story unfolds!

More please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:23 pm

"Go cry me a river"
Justin smiled

that was a great play on from cmar!!! you are oh so smooth!

that was a great chapter- those damn crazy fans. seriously what was that chick thinking- if someone was trying to kill someone i wouldnt want to be near the area!!!

oh and i totally thought we were gonna get more nookie! i do love the idea of cop nookie! :lol: more!!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:40 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ch 9.
Justin and Missy walked into the perfume store 3 hours later. The lady behind the counter looked up and smiled.
"How may I help you?"
"My names dect Kroman, and this is Mr. Timberlake, he is working with me on Theft case."
Justin looked proud, and Missy had to hide a smile.
"Oh dear, we were not robbed?"
"Yes, I know, but an unidentified man may have used a stoled credit card here last Thrusday. Do you have securty tapes?"
"Why yes, one second please, what days would you like?"
Missy, not trusting what Brandon Gish said, requested all of last week. As the lady went into the back to get the tapes, Justin looked at the perfumes that were on the display case.
"Missy, which one do you like?"
"Huh?"
Justin laughed, "If you had to pick one, which one would it be?"
"Why are you asking me this Justin?"
"Oh come on, Just pick one."
Missy stood next to Justin looking at the bottles. "I like fruity scents, so none of these Floral thingies would do." She said moving Justin along to the next counter.
"Strawberry." she said pointing at one of the bottles, it's crystal shape like the fruit in question.
"That makes me think strawberrys and whipcream." Justin mused and Missy smacked him.
"We are on the job Justin, leave the dirty talk for at home."
"Here we go." the lady appeared, handing Missy five tapes.
"Would you mind if we took these back to the station with us?" Missy asked.
"Of course you can, anything to help out the police, did you know that my Husband use to be on the police force?"
"Really?" Justin asked
"Yes, but he got disablitly a year or so ago, took off for vegas, probley to gamble it all away."
"Thank you for your time Miss......."
"Roberts"
"Thank you."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is last thursday's tape, Now, I identified Brandon Gist as the loiter hanging around the outside of the store right here." Techinal spervisor, James Hayden said pointing to the screne.
"What we are susposed to be looking for is someone comming out and handing him something" Missy said from her seat next to him. Briggs was on the other side and Justin was standing at the door.
"Right, well, about 2:36pm, as you can see, someone walked right past him into the store, he spent about 15 minutes in the store, then came out, but watch this." Hayden zoomed the camera closer in. The picture was fuzzy, because it was shot through the glass door of the shop.
"See, subject A hands something to Gist, and just calmey walks away, with his purchace bag still in his hands.
"We checked all the recipts, the credit card was used to buy D & G Feminine by Dolce and Gabbana. So, this man, subject A, buys the perfume, walks out, and hands the credit card to Gist. He has no use for it now."
"Ok, back it up so we can see his face." Briggs said.
Hayden rewond the tape for a few seconds. "Here you go, subject A walking up to the counter, picking his selection."
"Stop, zoom in"
Hayden zoomed in on subject A.
"And we have a shot."
"Print it out."
"Now what Happens?" Justin asked
"We run his ugly mug."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We got a match, Nate Peters 25, convicted of armed assult and Rape " Missy said
"Why is he out on the streets?" Justin asked.
"Parole, he was put away when he was 16."
"WOW"
"He lives in New York, now question is, why would he come to Jersey to kill Lacy and Kevin, and what motivated him?"
"Missy, Just found something." Briggs said running up to her desk.
"Seems Lacy tried to file a restraining order last month, 3 weeks before her death, But she backed out at the last minute."
"Why in the hell didn't we know about this sooner?"
"She filed it with the 54th percient, I guess they forgot about her comming in till now, no name was givin, she just said she wanted a restraining order, then when they were ready, she backed out and ran. They figured it was just a girl wanting one against an old Boyfriend, but had second thoughts."
"So Lacy did fear for her life, maybe Kevin was helping her, and that got them both killed." Missy said.
"Why me though, what do I have to do with it all?" Justin asked.
"That's what I am trying to figure out."
"What should we do?" Briggs asked.
"Have him brought in, It's time to play."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
</span>

you know the drill

Chex

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:47 pm

"Have him brought in, It's time to play."

<span style='color:purple'>Go get him Missy... :confused: it is so strange to say that Chex...hee hee!!!
:hug: :blowkiss: I love this story...BTW, expect some begging for FTM, TTTB and ATS!
</span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:43 pm

Go get him Missy...  it is so strange to say that Chex...hee hee!!!
 I love this story...BTW, expect some begging for FTM, TTTB and ATS!

what did you do now? lmao

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:44 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*pouts*
Nothing... :lonely:
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:39 pm

The suspense is killing me! I gotta have more!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:12 am

what did you do now? lmao

:lol: that would be my fault
im the one thats beggin
specially the lance story :nod:

good chapter chex

I have no clue who it could be

and go Justin and Missy! woop woop :lol:

post more !!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:18 pm

Go get the bad guy Missy! She's just plain great at what she does!

The suspense is killing me, too ... more, more, more!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:17 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ch 10
Missy decided just to move into the interrigaton room. It seemed as if she spent all her time in there. Justin was back at the hotel. Missy forced him to go, and this time, Bristol and Briggs didn't object. When they were alone, Justin proteseted of course, but finally agreed for the first time that it was for his own saftey. He kissed her and she allowed it, saying that he would see her back at the hotel.
Nate Peters sat across from her. She didn't tell him right out that he was a suspect in a murder investigation, just credit card fraud.
"We have the videotapes, we saw you buy with the card, then give it to someone outside the shop, that person identified you."
"Ya so?"
"What were you buying in the store?"
"A bottle of perfume for my girlfriend." he answered a little too quickly.
"What kind?"
"What does it matter, I have been through this before, when do I get arrrained?"
Missy heard a tap on the door and she went out.
"They are ready to arrain him now." Briggs told her.
"NOW?"
"Ya, he has a hotshot lawyer, wants to get this over and bail posted."
"He won't get bail, this is a second offence."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Since this is your second offence Mr. Peters, I am gonna withhold bail for now. Case dismissed."
"Told you." Missy whispered to Briggs as they got up out of their seats.
Nate looked in her direction with cold eyes. Missy actually felt a chill.
"Now at least we will have time to find a connection between him and Lacy." Missy said avoiding Nate glare as he was lead out of the courtroom.
"And if it is really him, Justin is safe for now."
Missy nodded and reached for her cell.
"Justin?"
"Ya, Missy is that you?"
"Yes, he didn't get bail, he is on his way to jail as we speak."
"So does that mean I am safe?"
"Hopefully, it gives us time to find a connection between him and Lacy, if he is our guy, which I am certian he is."
"Good, come back to the hotel, I want you here with me."
"I still have some work to do, I will be back there in about an hour."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About an hour later Miss got into her car, tossing her cell on the seat next to her. She sighed and looked at herself in the rearveiw mirror, tucking a loose stran of hair behind her ear. Deciding to forgo any makeup, she started her car. Just as she was about to pull out, she felt an uneasy presence. Before she could turn around, two strong hands grabbed her neck. Her air way was cut off almost immeditaly. She grabbed the hands and tried to pry them loose from her neck, but it was a loosing battle. As she began to black out, she saw a shadow climb up into the front seat. The last thing she remembered was her cell ringing, it being tossed out the window, and herself pushed into the passanger seat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dammit she is not answering." Briggs said slamming down the phone on his desk.
"Call Justin, maybe he has heard from her." Bristol said.
"He killed two cops, I can't believe he did that." Briggs said dialing Justin's hotel number.
"Well, now he is on the loose, and with a gun." Bristol said from where he was on the phone, getting an APB on Missy's car.
"Justin, is Missy there with you?" Briggs asked as soon as he got ahold of him.
"No, she was susposed to be her an hour ago, I thought she got held up there, why what happened, and don't hold out on me."
"Peters escaped, Killed two cops in the process. We have tried to call Missy repeatly, but she is not answering her cell.
"That's because her cell was just found in the parking lot." Jones said comming in, placing an evidence bag on Brigg's desk. Inside was Missy's purple cell.
"What's going on?"Justin pleaded through the phone.
"We don't know yet Justin, but stay where you are, we will find her, I promise."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Missy woke up, tied up and gagged. She tried to look around her, but it was dark. She reconized the smell of the perfume almost immeditly. Someone had put some on her.
"So you are awake." A voice said from across the room. Missy tried to register the voice, but couldn't. Her head still hurt, and her throat was dry and scratchy.
"Let me take that off for you." Suddenly there was a bright light as the unknow man light a lanteren. Missy adjusted her eyes to the light and realized that she was back in the tunnel where they had found the knife and doll. The peice of duct tape across her mouth was ripped away, and she gulped in mouthfuls of air, her throat on fire.
The man moved into her line of view and she realized that it was Nate Peters. He walked over to the side of the tunnel and sat down almost across from her.
"Why." she asked, her voice weak.
"Why what?" he asked grinning.
"Why kill Lacy and Kevin, why try to hurt Justin?"
"Because he hurt someone real close to me, so I am hurting all the people close to him, all my sister wanted was an autograph, but he didn't have time. He just passed by her without a seconds glance. She came to me crying. Now I love my sister to death, so my motto has also been, hurt her, pay the price. Justin liked Lacy, they went out. I followed them around for awile, I saw him give her the perfume. But somehow Lacy found out that I was stalking them, She dumped him and I got mad, she was the reason that he came here to Jersey, so I killed her, using the perfume that he bought her against her."
"And Kevin?"
"Kevin was in the way, he liked Lacy, he tried to stop me, telling her to get a restraining order. So I killed him aslo, and now it is your turn. You got to close to him and him to you, so now it is time for you to die also."
</span>

Lota feedback with this one you know the drill x2 lol

Chex

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:07 pm

What a psycho! This is too much chex! I'm about ready to go read the rest on the JT board. I won't though.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:24 am

damn Hellooooo PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

guess thatll teach justin not to refuse to sign!

post more!

yes and im a cheater I tried finding the story on the JT board
but I couldnt :ph34r: I gave up after a page of posts :lol:
ill just wait........

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:59 am

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not gonna go read this on the justin board, i'll wait. But seriously wat a pyscho!!!!! Im praying he dont hurt her

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:14 am

:crazy: :notworthy: :nod: :yay: :hug: :clap: :chew: :blowkiss: :bootyshake: :happyface: :dance: :chatter: :wub:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:01 am

Oh my Lord, for a second, I thought that Nate had killed Missy... whew, I hope Justin comes to the rescue and saves the day. Super Justin ... I like the sound of that one!

I guess Justin will sign every autograph after he hears about why Nate is such a PSYCHO!

This story gets my blood pumping when I read it ... more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:34 am

HOLY BEJESUS! man that guy is a straight nut job! man what a crazy obsession! holy sh** his sis isnt the lil girl that the cops caught that said she was just looking around was she!?:!?!?!?!!?!?!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:03 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ch. 11

Justin paced the hotelroom every five minutes looking at the clock. Truth of the matter that Missy ws not that late, just a couple hours, but he was nervouse all the same. He got the call from Briggs, saying that Missy was missing, and that Nate Roberts had escaped, he just new in his heart that Nate had Missy. He picked up the book that Bristol gave him and threw it across the room. It hit a lamp and the lamp fell on the gound with a hollow thud, still in one peice because of the carpeting. The hollow noise reminded Justin of walking backwards on the boards in Kevin's house and the tunnel. Justin froze and ran and grabbed up the book. In one of the parahgraphs it said that 75% of the time that they return to the scene of the crime. The tunnel would be the perfect place to take Missy, and if he was wrong, he could always be protected with the police that were stationed outside the house.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What happened to the cops that were sussposed to be watching the house?" Missy asked Nate. Keep him talking. She thought to herself, Till some one comes.
"I shot them both, not a hard feat, they just sat there like sitting ducks, arguing over the last Yankee's game." Nate said going through a bag on the floor next to him.
"Your gonna get caught, they are looking for me."
"But by the time they find you, you will be dead, and I will be gone. Look around, have you noticed anything different about this. I know you have been in the tunnel before, you took my box." Nate shined the lanteren all around, and for the first time, Missy realized that the tunnel was actully a maze, with three different exits just in the part there were in alone.
"We use to live in this apartment when we were kids, we played around in this maze all the time, it was perfect that Kevin lived here also, I could listen in while Kevin and Lacy talked."
"Stroke of luck huh?"
"I guess you could say that."
Missy tried for the hundreth time to loosen the ducttape around ther wrist. She hoped and prayed that Justin wouldn't come here. Nate was crazy enouhg to kill him with 10 witnesses around.
"Now my dear you are gonna do me a huge favor and scream." Nate said walking towards her and blocking the light.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank God Mike left the rental for me." Justin muttered putting it in neutral and creeping up to the house. He saw the black and white behind a tree, but something was wrong with the picture. He walked up to the car and looked inside. Both cops were dead, shot in the head. Justin held his hand over his mouth to help fight the gorge that was rising in his throat. He reached around one of the bodys and grabbed the gun and flashlight that were strapped to his belt. Then he reached for his cell.
"I'm at Kevin's house Briggs, both of the cops are dead."
"What the hell are you doing there, leave as fast and as quietly as you can, how did yo sneak past your security at the hotel?"
"I have gotten good at sneaking past bodygaurds. But I can't leave Missy might be in there, just send backup or whatever you call it now."
"JUSTIN WAIT......." Justin hung up his cell, walking towards the front door. Lance had once taken him to a shooting range while they were in LA for a show, and he was glad for it. He made sure it was off saftey and walked into the house, going directly to the kitchen. He saw the floor boards almost immenditly, scattered around the kitchen. Without thought, he dropped into the hole. Crouching as far as he could be began walking through the tunnel shinning the flashlight slowly, so he didn't miss anything. He came to the dirtwall that Missy had described before. Shinning his light on every possible angle, he realized that there were two more tunnels. "What the f***?" he said outloud, two loud, and it echoed across the room. He clamped hishand over his mouth, saw the gun just inches from his nose and put it down in a hurry. "I aint gonna be a fool and shoot myself before I even find her." he muttered glad this time it didn't echo. But it was too late.
"Glad you coud join our little party Justin."
Justin turned around and came face to face with Nate.
"If you hurt her I swear to God...."
"But Justin she is already dead." Nate held out soemthing that looked like a taperecorder and pressed a button. Missy's screams filled the room. Justin almost fell to his knees.
"And now it is your turn." Nate said rushing Justin when he was his most vunerbel.

</span>

you know the drill'
Chex

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:09 pm

Justin didn't your momma eva teach you that if you are going to go into a house that you don't know whats going on inside, that you should take someone with you??? Shame on you :no: :lol: Uh oh what's gonna happen to J?? I know :P but you'll just have to keep on reading to find out! :lol: More please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:49 pm

HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!! J WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!! he should have never gone down there! seriously suspense is one thing i cant handle i NEED more before i spaz out!!!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:33 pm

HOY sh** CHEX!!!!!!!!
please post more today!!

I realy wanna know what happens!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:47 pm

Not to sound racist but this so seems like one of those movies where the stupid white people rush in first. I know that if is was me, I would've waited for backup. And Muthaf*cka put the damn gun down! Oh hell no! Justin, I thought you were smarter than that! I hope he ends up o.k. This is killing me!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:35 am

Oh Lord, I hope Justin doesn't get killed. I wanted him to help Missy, but not in that way. Get some police back up man ... you are not a PROFESSIONAL for goodness sake!

The suspense is killing me ... please post some more.

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:03 pm

Do ya'll really belive that I would kill of Justin? Wait this is me we are talking about :ph34r:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:33 pm

ok you are such a tease!!!!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:02 pm

omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please dont let justin die? :(

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:28 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Eeekk...I am so excited for everyone to read on...yay! Great job Chex!!!!
</span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:13 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ch. 12.

Missy heard herself scream, then Justin yell. She wanted to call out to him, but after Nate yanked out half of her hair, wiched caused her to scream, he had taped her mouth shut again. She started spitting into the tape, trying to loosen the tape enough to call out. Yanking herself around to try to loosen the bonds, she landed on her side.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"YOU BASTARD" Justin yelled, not carring about the gun in Nate's hand. Before Nate could react, Justin tackled him. Both men started rolling on the ground wrestling for the gun.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly remembering the pocket knife she kept in her back pocket, Missy twisted her hands around till she was able to reach in and pull it out. Flicking it open with one hand, she began to saw at the tape as fast as she could.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nate may have been strong, but nothing could overpower the rage that Justin felt at that moment, Throwing Nate against the wall. Nate slumped and fell over. Justin breathing heavy stumbled past him, in a daze. All he wanted to do was to find Missy. Justin ran down one of the tunnels, stumbling because they were so dark. As he was about to turn the corner, a hand reached out and grabbed his leg. Justin fell and tried to back up.
"Justin stop, its me."
"Melissa, Oh Thank GOD." Justin yelled grabbing her into a hug. "He had me thinking you were...."
"No, I am still alive and kicking, where is he?"
"I knocked him out cold, back there some where, are you sure you are not hurt?" Justin said feeling her up and down, checking for any wounds. Missy grabbed his hands.
"I'm ok, are you?" she asked holding them againt her cheeks.
Justin slowly nodded, feeling the rage seep out of him. He leaned over and kissed her.
"Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." Both of them jumped back as they heard Nate yell through the tunnels. Miss held his finger to her lips, a signel to be quiet, Justin nodded as they both stood up. Justin reached into his pocket and pulled out the gun he had lifted from the dead cop outside. He felt like kicking himself for not taking Nate's gun when he had the chance, expecially when he heard shots being fired. Missy counted each shot to herself, then checked the clip in the gun Justin had handed her. Without a word, both of them started through the dark tunnel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nate stubbled through the tunnel, looking for them. Justin throwing him against the wall had blurred is vision, but he was unrelentless. Holding the lanter out infront of him, he listened for footsteps.
Briggs pulled up with two police cars behind him. He looked into the copcar with the two dead cops and noticed the gun missing. He ran into the house as the other cops went around the side. Dropping down into the hole himself, he went to find Missy and Justin.
</span>

you know the drill

Chex

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:24 pm

oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man i cant wait it out you have to tell me what is gonna happen you cant leave it like that!!!!! god chex you are the queen of suspense!!!!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:30 pm

AHH! This is too much! You can't just leave me hanging!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:32 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH .... the suspense is killing me yet again. This is great. Let's just hope they catch the bad guy and J and Missy can live happily ever after. UNLESS ... Nate isn't really the killer and they still have to go looking for that kook! I dunno?????

More please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:48 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hey partner...you rule!! :thumbup: :yay: :notworthy: </span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:08 pm

Ya'll this story is almost over :jawdrop:

<span style='color:red'>Ch 13

Justin held Missy's hand as they made there way through the tunnels.
"We are so lost." Justin announced.
"Where the hell is the light at the end of the tunnel when you need it." Missy grumbled looking around her. By then they eyes had adusted to the darkness of the tunnels, but it was still hard to see.
"Oh don't say that, most people associate Light at the end of the tunnel as death, and for awhile I thought you where dead." Justin said pulling her closer to him.
"Heaven wouldn't let me in and hell is afraid I would take over." She wishpered
"We can't get too romantic now Baby, we have to get the hell out of here before we get a bullet in the ass." Missy added pulling Justin further along.
"I called Briggs when I saw the dead cops outside, they should be here by now." Justin said.
"I hope so, I don't know how long we can avoid Nate."
Justin suddenly froze, pulling Missy to a halt.
Both of them heard it at the same time.
"MISSY, CAN YOU HEAR US." Briggs yelled echoing the tunnel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nate heard it also. Smiling to himself, he followed the voice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both Missy and Justin broke into a run, following the voice. The ran into a clearing and Justin screamed. Nate was holding Briggs around his neck, gun pointed at his head.
"DROP IT" Missy yelled pointing her gun at Nate as Justin backed against the wall.
"Ah we have a party now." Nate leered waving the gun around in a circle. Briggs looked at Missy and then down at his feet. Missy understood almost immeditly. Lowering her gun as if she was defeted, she fired a shot into Nates leg.
"f***ING b**** " Nate yelled releasing Briggs and falling to the ground. Briggs stumbled towards Missy. Missy caught him.
"LOOK OUT" Justin yelled suddenly pointing at Nate. Nate pointed his gun and fired at Missy, Briggs jumping in the way and reciving a bullet in the chest.
"NO" Missy and Justin screamed at the same time. Missy twisted around, Briggs still in her arms and shot Nate dead. Collasping, she hugged Briggs, who was like a second father to her.
"Hold on, stay with me here." Justin took of his shirt and handed it to Missy, who held it to Briggs' chest wound. As they heard the other cops running towards them, Justin held Missy and Missy held dying Briggs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Week Later.

Missy looked so proper in her uniform Blues, standing with Justin in the rain as they lowered Dect. Jason Briggs casket into the ground. She didn't lean on Justin for support, just stood there frozen, holding the flag that had covered Briggs' casket not a minute before.
Justin had stayed in Jersey long enough to file a statment and attend the funeral, but his Manager Johnny Wright wanted him back in Flordia ASAP.
Once they were back at Missy's apartment, Justin approached the subject he had been avoiding.
"What's gonna happen with us?"
"Us?" Missy asked, staring at the tv. Both of them were sitting on the couch, watching the news.
"Yea us, you could always come to Orlando with me and join the police force there."
Missy avoided his glaze, "My home is here Justin, I can't leave."
"Why not?"
"Why the hell are yo asking these questions?"
"Because I want you with me."
Missy turned to him. "We would never work out Justin, we are two seperate people. You are a musican and I am a cop."
"Are you telling me that you don't want to be with me?"
"I don't know what I want right now, I just attended the funeral of a fellow officer, one that I considered a second father and a damn good cop."
"I understand you are hurting Missy, but...."
"But what Justin, just leave me alone and go back to your hotel."
Justin stood up stunned. Grabbing hiscoat he walked out of the apartment and Missy bursted into tears. She loved him so much, she had realized that in the time that she had spent with him, but what was inside of her and what was inside of him was totally different. With Briggs dying, she realized that she was not immortal as she once thought she was, and didn't want Justin to have to hear one day that she was in the morge. She spent the night on the couch, not really asleep, not really awake, thinking over her life.

</span>
you know the drill
Chex

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:34 pm

Ya'll this story is almost over :jawdrop:

Way to go and make me sad. I don't want this story to end, but I guess that means you're going to have to give us another one or else the harassment will begin!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Missy and Justin can work out a way to be together. They've come so far from that first time they met and hated each other. I don't want their relationship to die.

I'm also sad about Detective Briggs' death. That man did not deserve to die, but I guess it's one of the dangers of police work. Still, his death is very sad nonetheless.

More please!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:52 pm

That is so sad. He took a bullet for her.

I really hope they work something out.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:47 am

ahh I hate death..........!

chex youre killin me here with the suspense!! :lol:

I feel bad for missy!

update soon!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:31 pm

man he took a bullet for her... now that means something. briggs would want her to be happy and she is happy with justin do what your heart says girly! go get your man!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:23 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ch.14.

3 months later.
"So How did we manage to get 2 days off again?" Lance asked sitting in one of the chairs outside the recording booth. Justin was the only one inside, blocked off from the world.
"Johnny's worried about Justin, he hasent been himself since the whole Jersey thing." Chris answered.
"He was a target for a killer, I would still be shooken up, he should have taken some time off instead comming back that fast."
"You guys know what I really think." Joey said, "I think it's because of that girl."
"Missy?" Both JC and Lance said at the same time.
"Ya, he loves her, he is always trying to call her. You guys met her, what was she like?"
"After scaring the sh** out of us with a gun, she was pretty cool, really beautiful." JC answered as the door opened and Tasha, Lance's girlfriend of 3 years walked in.
"Is he still moody?" She asked pointing to the booth, where Justin was reading over the music he was about to record.
"As Moody as one can get." Lance said standing up and hugging her.
"There has to be something we can do for him, I hate to see him suffer like this." She said looking into the booth at Justin.
"Theres nothing we can do. He has to work out this on his own."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, I got the balistics report back, seems the patteren the gun made is the same that a .55 would make." Missy said into her phone. She was sitting at her desk, working on another case. Her new partner was across from her, at what use to be Briggs desk, aslo on the phone, but to his wife.
"Yes dear, I will pick up the roast from the butcher. She did? well that's great, I should be home at 6. ok love you bye." he hung up the phone and smiled at Missy, "My little girl just climbed up her first chair leg today."
Missy couln't help but smile at the way his face lighted up everytime he talked about his 9 month old daughter Holly. "She's really growning"
"Faster then either of us inticipated."
"Can I ask you a question Estes?"
"Depends on what the question is?" he smiled at her. Estes was in his mid forties, had been a cop for 20 years before joining the force in jersey. He had told Missy that his wife and him had tried to concive for 10 years, finally being blessed with his little miracle.
"How do you manage having a wife and a kid, while being a cop?"
"It's not that hard."
"But arn't you scared that something might happen to you, and you will leave them all alone?"
"Jeeze Missy, what a way to ruin my good mood." He joked sitting back in his chair. "I belive that we all make sacrifices in our lives, Jean knows how demanding my job is, I was a rookie when I married her. If you are truley in love, you should cherish every moment that you have together in this life, not worry about what is to come. Are you talking about Justin?"
"What made you think of him?" Missy asked
"Everyone on this force saw you after he left, you were a walking zombie. Plus Bristol filled me in when I joined about the case and Briggs. You don't blame Justin for Briggs' death do you?"
"Oh hell no, that is not Justin's fault, that was just faith and now I realize that, I did blame myself for awhile, but what happened happend. I just realized that no one is immortal."
"Missy take some advise from someone with more years on them then you have. You have to make sacrifices and go after what you want, do you get what I mean?"
Missy though about what he said for a long time after. Truth of the matter is that she loved Justin.
She avoided his calls, letting her caller ID or answering machine catch them becasue she didn't want to face the facts. Later that night in her apartment, she reached for the phone.
"This is Mike"
"Hi Mike, it's Missy Korman."
"Well damn girl, nice to hear from you, working on any good cases latley."
"I saved a laywers daughter last week, does that count?"
Mike mummbled something under his breath about laywers and Missy cracked up laughing.
"Dude, you want me to get Justin, he is in he next room?"
"No, just tell me where you guys are this week."

Epilouge

She pulled up to the venue, and got out of her rental. She had never been to Chicago before, but thanks to Mike and his great directions, it took her only 3 hours to find the venue.
"Note to self, kick yourself in the ass later for not accepting Mike's offer to pick you up at the airport." She mummbled to herself walking up to the back entrance. She flashed a pass that Mike had mailed to her only days before to the gaurds out front and they allowed her in. It was still hours before the guys hit the stage, so the fans were blocked off around front, waiting for the meet and greet, whatever the hell that was.
"Just go down the hall, Mike is in dressing room B waiting for you Miss Korman." One of the gaurds said holding open the door, "Oh and mam'?"
"Yes?" Missy asked turning around.
"Thank you for Protecting Justin, making sure he didn't get hurt. We love all the guys like sons around here."
Missy smiled , Instead of saying "It's my job." She replied, "No problem."
She found Mike with a young woman in the dressing room, The woman introduced herself as Tasha Reylonds, Lance's girlfriend.
"I had Lance drag Justin off so you could suprise him, they should be back in an hour." She replied. "This room is the first place he will come, he has been spending alot of time alone latley, I hope that all changes now that you are here."
"So do I."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man, that movie sucked Lance, cops don't do that type of sh** in real life." Justin grumbled an hour later, walking through the venue with Lance.
"But that's what is great abouta movie, it's not real life." Lance protested.
"Hell, I had the case solved before that idiot on screne did. Thanks anyway." Justin replied turning and waling into his dressing room. He was glad that he got his own this time, without 4 other guys arguing around him. He was happy that the group was back together, album recorded and on tour again, but he haden't felt whole since the last time he had seen his angel.
Closing the door behind him, he sat down on one of the couches and closed his eyes.
"So, what do cops do in real life Justin, since you know so much about them?" A voice appeared out of no where. He opened his eyes, and there she was, his Missy standing in the bathroom door.
"Jump out of buildings, run through fires, and chase down cars on foot." He replied standing up.
"You would be suprised what a cop can accomplish when he or she is dedicated to her job." Missy said walking towards him. "You see, Cops are very passonite people. they are deticated to saving peoples lives, they will do anything to help a person, same aplies to everyday life."
"But there is something that you don't know about cops Justin"
"And whats that."
"They don't have to be cops to save people, they can be bodygaurds."
"Really?"
"Really, one can change there job for dective to body gaurd easy, they just have to have a reason."
"So, let me guess, Nsync has a female bodygaurd now huh?"
"Nope"
"What do you mean no?" Justin asked his eyes wide.
"I'm here to protect Justin Timberlake, his Mind, his Body, and his Soul."
"What about his heart?"
"His heart belongs to Missy Korman the woman, not Missy Korman the bodygaurd."
"I think I can live with that." Justin said grabbing her and kissing her.

</span>

THE END.

you know the drill

Chex

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:41 pm

awwwwww!!! that was such a sweet ending! once again chex your stories cease to amaze me! that was a great story that was very detailed and descriptive. i cant wait to see what you bring out next!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:49 pm

:( its over already? great ending, i luv this story its fab! im glad they got together in the end :D
chex ur fics r always great!!!! :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:05 pm

aww that was cute!!

yall are killin me tho with the stories, guys do NOT act like that :rofl:
tho now Im gonna demand that they do :lol:

loved the story chex!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:13 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww Chexie!! I love this story and Missy is pumped to read more!!
Sorry I missed ya this afternoon...buzz me when you can!
What's next Chex????? B)
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:43 pm

aww its over :cry: I loved that story! it was a mystery and they are sooo fun to read!! ahh it can't be over!!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:50 pm

tendertoes wrote: <span style='color:purple'>Awww Chexie!! I love this story and Missy is pumped to read more!!
Sorry I missed ya this afternoon...buzz me when you can!
What's next Chex????? B)
</span>

tell her that as soon as I type up what I had to write on the way to work and on breaks :( that she will get more.

BTW guys...there is a sequal in the works...its a josh one.

Return to “Fan Fiction”