Low

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:37 pm

Whoa, sorry guys, I had no idea there was a fanfic board now... where have I been? Well, I'm going to repost chapter one, and then I'll post all following chapters on this board.

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter one:

What do you do when things fall apart? When everything that you have come to know, come to trust, comes toppling down on your head? What is the motivation to go on living when not only everything but everyone has switched teams and are no longer one yours? It’s just like when you’re a kid and you’re the last one picked for dodge ball… you begin to feel like no one wants you, and that team who has last pick is just stuck with you because truthfully no one else wanted you. Has life been reduced to an elementary school dodge ball game? Why am I always picked last?

Getting ready in my hotel room, you’d never know she made a million dollars a day in album sales. There weren’t servants all around her feeding her grapes and filing her nails. She was popping Wheat Thins and straightening her blonde hair as she sat in front of the wall length mirror Indian style. With her bathrobe tied tightly around her waist, she stood up as her cell phone rang from it’s charger on the other side of the room. “Hello?â€￾ she asked questioningly. She didn’t recognize the number, but she answered anyway.
“Is this Sarah Griffen?â€￾ a small, yet excited voice asked from the other end.
“How did you get this number?â€￾ she laughed it off, it was obviously a child not over the age of ten years old.
A gentle laugh sounded, “My brother has a huge crush on you and he found it on the intranet,â€￾ she fumbled through her laughter stumbling over words, “HERE!â€￾ she said passing the phone off to another person who laughed in Sarah’s ear and then proceeded to hang up the phone.
“Guess it’s time to change my number again,â€￾ Sarah laughed to herself as she took a seat on the edge of her bed and flipped through the thousands of hotel room channels. Her face was plastered across the MTV news set and though she hated seeing pictures of herself in magazines and interviews on television, she always found it interesting to hear the latest scoop of what is going on in her personal life.
“Huge news concerning pop star Sarah Griffen right after the break,â€￾ John Norris said as the camera faded into a commercial. She rolled her eyes as she reached for a bottle of nail polish. As Sarah painted what was left of her half eaten finger nails, the news program returned and she was faced with pictures of herself and long-time boyfriend.
“Oh great,â€￾ she said to herself as she blew on her nails in hopes of speeding up the drying process.
“It has recently been reported that long-time couple Justin Timberlake and Sarah Griffen have split for good! As you probably remember, the two took a break last year due to hectic touring schedules but even the distance couldn’t keep these two apart. What tore them apart this time?â€￾ John Norris began and stopped just in time to show a picture of Justin and one of his many dancers Alyssa McKay in mid-kiss. Sarah stared at the screen blankly. She knew the picture wasn’t old, it was kind of sad that she could tell the timeline by the length of Justin’s hair.
Sarah’s jaw dropped and John Norris continued, her heart breaking into millions of pieces with each word, “The two were spotted last night at the L.A. club Babylon getting intimate in the V.I.P. area. Word from Justin’s staff is that things got too hard between he and Sarah and Alyssa was ‘a better fit.’ There has been no comment from Sarah’s team as of yet.â€￾
The television faded to black and Sarah threw the remote control at it causing it to turn off. Tears left trails down her cheeks reddening from a mixture of anger, embarrassment, and heartache. Her first instinct was to reach for her cell phone and dial Justin’s number and figure out what was going on. Instead she dug her head into her pillow and cried herself into a restless sleep.

This wasn’t the way things were supposed to go. They were in love… or so she thought. After nearly three years, Sarah was pretty positive that at 21 she was ready for something serious, a commitment. She knew he was the only person she ever wanted to be with.
Things used to be simpler. Before he went solo he was himself and she knew it. The way he spoke, the way he looked at her… it was different now. Not bad different… just different. When he was part of *NSYNC they toured together, but Justin being the over-achiever that he was needed more. Sarah just couldn’t keep up, she figured, but never had he given her any inclination that perhaps it was the end.
It had been two weeks since they had last seen one another. She was doing a lot of interviews and television spots in New York City, and he was on the other side of the country in California promoting his solo debut. Sure they visited, and the last time was one of the best. He flew to New York to be with her and the two of them, though only with one day off, cherished it and took in all that the city had to offer.
They took a horse and buggy ride around Central Park in the cool evening air. They spent the night ordering in room service and ravishing each other in ways only people who were madly in love do. It was an intense day where if Justin were a god in a religion, she would have worshipped him. How could it now be the end? He left rose petals on the pillow next to her before he left the next morning, kissed her cheek, caressed her cheek, and whispered ‘I love you’ in her ear. Was that supposed to be goodbye? It was difficult for her to put into words the emotions that were overtaking her, reigning her heart and her head.
Should she call him?
Did he want to hear from her?
Was it the truth?
She never thought things like this happened in real life, but that’s what it’s like to live in the spotlight. To have your every move criticized and picked apart by people who don’t know you or understand you at all.
They have those television shows about “It’s good to be… so and soâ€￾ but what about the other side of the story. They should have a show of why it sucks to be famous. When Sarah looks outside she sees a swarm of press waiting for her. She has to grin and bare it because what other choice does she have? But it does suck to be a celebrity. Given the chance she would make a television show to illustrate just how hard it is.
Everyone thinks that stardom is all about champagne and caviar but that is the farthest thing from the truth. It’s interviews, and fans, and having a smile plastered on your face when you’re have an emotional breakdown inside and you can’t let anyone see. It’s getting asked for autographs while you’re trying to pee in a public restroom. It’s getting stalked by internet freaks who want nothing more than to see if your breasts are real. It’s hiring security so people don’t scale the walls outside of your house and shoot you. It’s having to say you’re sorry even when you’re not so that people will like you and support you. It’s not being able to have an opinion about how you dress, what you like, or anything because there is always someone to tell you that you’re wrong.
What was that you said about champagne? What was that you said about caviar?
Yeah right.
Maybe after the Video Music Awards if you’re lucky enough to live through one of P. Diddy’s parties.
</span>

Let me know what you think, okay?

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:44 pm

lol and I'm gonna repost my reply lol

QUOTE (zozon3 @ Oct 2 2003, 07:14 PM)

and I love the part where sarah was talkin about Justin that he was different not bad just different

Ive been feeling that way about him

lol yeah me too... i think a lot of people have lol

And this is like my... 28th time reading the first chapter lol I just can't get enough lol it's so good... oh and it gets better girls so make sure you do a lot of begging... fo sure lol

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:01 pm

I have like the last half to read. I will finish when I get home. Lunch needs to be longer!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:11 pm

so what's up with the feedback? lol it SUCKS!!! If I was her I wouldn't update... EVER lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:15 pm

I posted on the Justin board, but I'll put some here so you update. This story is great and you need to continue it. I love your writing style and the way that you really get into the thinking of the character.

I feel badly for Sarah having to see Justin with his new girl all over tv and what's up with annoying fans calling her number. That would get old real fast for me!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:30 pm

:rofl: sarah!!!!!!!!

yeah I said it on the justin board one and a lot of people dissagreed with me that he had changed :shrug:
theres just sumthin right now thats buggin me about his attitude
I still luv his music and all cept im lovin it...the lyrics no just no haha
+ he needs nsync :nod: the good ol days with nsync!! :lol:
but I guess thats only gonna happen after JC's cd gets released thats gonna be LONG

ait ILL BEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

i want more!!!

:hug: :please: :yay: :thumbup: :pray: :crossfingers:

but def post more :nod:

where have ya been actually? cuz I havent seen you awhile

oh and a q i posted this in my reply on tash's story
you and sarah had a story a while back with the whole nsync crew
you guys gonna finish that? cuz I loved that story :lol:
with all the boys! woop woop

damnit ERs on , Mekhi Phifer!!!!!!! ahh that mans gorgeous :lick:
did anyone see sharon she got to kiss him on the lips!
I want to do that :( :lol:
gonna go watch it! hehe

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:51 pm

lol aww i forgot about that story lol i think it's my turn... humm... maybe i'll look at that one... no promises though lol

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:21 am

Okay, so combined the feedback has been pretty good, keep it up, okay? Here's chapter 2.

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter two:

The next morning Sarah woke up refreshed, convinced that the events of the previous night had been a bad dream. She looked across at her reflection in the mirror and saw the stains of mascara leaving trails down her cheeks and she remembered crystal clearly what happened. She looked at the television, muted now, and saw pictures of Justin and that dancer plastered across the screen. Sarah flipped the television off and dug her head back into her pillow. She wasn’t sure what hurt more, the fact that they were no longer a couple, or that he hadn’t had the audacity to tell her himself. She wanted desperately to be angry, but that stage of grief would come later.
Sarah fell asleep once again only to be awakened minutes later by the banging on her hotel room door. “Sarah, I know you’re in there! Open the door!â€￾ she recognized the voice immediately. She got up from her bed and looked through the peephole. Her suspicions were confirmed and she double bolted the door and headed in the direction of the bathroom. She went through the connecting door and into her choreographer’s room. It was apparent she was still sleeping and so Sarah climbed into the bed and laid next to her looking up at the ceiling.
“Sarah?â€￾ the girls eyes peaked up from below the comforter. She let out a large yawn and began to sit up.
“Yeah, sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up, Kristen, I just had to get out of my room,â€￾ the sadness was apparent in her voice. The two had a weird friendship, although Kristen worked for Sarah no outsider would ever know that because Sarah didn’t treat her “employeesâ€￾ like employees but instead like friends, which Kristen and Sarah had become the best of.
“What’s wrong?â€￾ Kristen asked as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and leaned on her elbow into the soft over-stuffed pillows. She looked at her friend who was crying, “What happened?â€￾
Sarah didn’t say a word but turned on the television where her face along with the faces of Justin and Alyssa covering the screen. She turned up the volume so Kristen could hear and the two sat there in simultaneous disbelief.
“Want me to go kick his ass? I will! You know I will,â€￾ Kristen said, just a step away from throwing on clothes and booking a plane ticket to hunt Justin down on the other side of the country. “Are you okay?â€￾ Kristen asked, moving in to hug her friend.
“Not nearly… plus he’s sitting outside my door right this very minute expecting that I’ll just open the door and fall at his feet,â€￾ Sarah said as her eyes began to tear once again.
“He is? Wait WHAT?â€￾ Kristen asked, utterly confused by the entire situation.
“When I woke up… it was to him banging on my door like it’s his job,â€￾ Sarah said sadly, “You don’t mind that I crash in here do you?â€￾ she curled herself up in a ball on Kristen’s bed.
“Not at all… but you know that you can’t hide from him forever… besides, what if all that crap on television is just that? Crap. What if he and Alyssa aren’t really together? What if it’s just MTV making crap up like they usually do?â€￾ Kristen countered.
“But what if it’s not? What if I talk to him and he confirms everything the television is saying? I don’t know if I can deal with that… I don’t think I can deal with the reality of it… I don’t want him to make it all real. I love him,â€￾ Sarah cried.
“It’s like a tabloid, hun, seriously, don’t let it hurt you so badly,â€￾ Kristen said, “I know it’s hard but maybe you should talk to him, don’t push him away, he came 3,000 miles just to talk to you, maybe it’s so he can make things right.â€￾
Sarah continued to cry and she felt trapped inside her heart and her mind. She was being torn in two different directions, she knew she had to talk to him but she feared her heart wasn’t strong enough to take what she might find out, “I’m going to go back to my room,â€￾ Sarah said as she crossed the bathroom back into her room. She so badly wanted to put a chair in front of her door but instead she opened it. Justin fell to her feet, as he was leaning his back up against the door.
For the first time she couldn’t read his emotions from his face. For the first time she was scared about the future. For the first time she didn’t trust her instincts. “Hi,â€￾ he said, biting his bottom lip and looking up at her tearfully.
“Hi,â€￾ Sarah replied defensively. She stood up straight and tried to convey her strength but it was just a mask of her weakness. The weakness that every time he looked at her with his piercing blue eyes she lost her balance. She had to hide behind her defensive exterior, arms crossed over her chest and a look of pure and utter anger crossing her face.
“We need to talk,â€￾ the four words that were dreaded by just about everyone who had ever been in a relationship.

Kristen crossed her room to her window and looked out over the bright New York City-side. She inhaled from her cigarette and ran her hands across her forehead. Nothing could prepare her for what was to come. The lying, the deception, the hurtfulness that was bound to result from the next weeks. Never had she had to lie to any of her friends, never did she have to lead her best friend to believe something wasn’t true. She bit her lip as she heard the door slam.
“Is he here?â€￾ her boyfriend came up behind her and snaked his arms around her waist.
“Yeah, they are talking now,â€￾ Kristen said, not even turning to greet her boyfriend.
“I thought you were quitting,â€￾ Shane said taking a puff of her cigarette before flattening on the ground.
“I’m working on it babe, but sometimes you just need one,â€￾ she said as she turned in his arms to face him, “How did I get myself into this?â€￾ she nuzzled her face into the nape of Shane’s neck.
“He has that way about him… he can make anyone do anything,â€￾ Shane said.

He was right. Justin could make a person do anything. Not by his wit, not by his looks or his cleverness but through the information he had on them. What he thought he knew and what he really knew.
“If you want me to keep our secret… I suggest that you do this for me,â€￾ Justin said as he placed his lips on her neck.
“I was drunk, it was a mistake!â€￾ Kristen said, shuttering at his touch on her skin.
“But I wasn’t, and I remember everything… the way you looked at me across the room, the way you waved me over and lead me to your hotel room, the way you seduced me with a strip-tease… don’t you remember?â€￾ Justin whispered in her ear.
“That’s crap, I didn’t do that, that’s such bullsh**!â€￾ Kristen cried. She knew that wasn’t what had happened. She knew that what happened was an accident, he seduced her, he touched her, he caressed her, and even when she told him to stop, he didn’t. He knew exactly what he was doing, he had planned it from the beginning and she knew it.
“That doesn’t matter… you may be Sarah’s friend, you may be Shane’s girlfriend… but they will believe me,â€￾ Justin said as he smacked her across the face.

Shane knew part of the truth, he knew she was being blackmailed but he never asked for what reason. She hadn’t been the same since the conversation with Justin and he recognized that right away. Sometimes he wanted to just hug her, hold her, and let her know that no matter what he would be there for her, but at the same time, he was fearful of what information Justin had on her.</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:59 pm

HOLY sh**TERS... THAT BASTARD!!!

lol I know what's gonna happen hahaha :P

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:31 pm

:jawdrop: damnnnnnnn
but I LIKE it!!

so did he really cheat with the alyssa girl then or just kirsten?

what a bastard!!!!!

I like the plotline though justin being a bad guy

post more :nod: soon!

lol I know what's gonna happen hahaha

not nice girl, not nice at ALL <_<

:lol:

Sarah you suck!! :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:23 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Manipulative...little...peice of... :steaming:

More please :pray:
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:54 pm

WHOA!!! Justin's the bad guy in this story!! thats a change and i like it!!! I need more!! More please!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:48 pm

Ya, Justin is a bastard, like I didn't know that already <_< <_< <_<

Um..Have a chick named Catlin come in and rip his hooser off...k?

3 stories in one night, I need some eyedrops lol... I look like I have been smoking crack :blink:

Seriously, I..I mean the chick Catlin ( :ph34r: ) has always wanted to be the problem solver in a story.

I'm gonna be good :huh:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:00 am

Woah. I'm likin this. It's nice to see the evil side of Justin. I can't wait to see where this leads.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:15 am

Ya, Justin is a bastard, like I didn't know that already

:lol: i agree

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:00 pm

Evil Justin ... that's a side that I am actually enjoying. Most fanfics don't feature him as the villian ... very original.

Can't wait to see his evil ways develop and I hope he gets what's coming to him in the end!

More please!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:11 pm

Well, since you guys were very generous with the feedback... know what that means?

ANOTHER CHAPTER...

Keep it up!

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter three:

Sarah felt her heart break into a million pieces as the words she had dreaded to hear echoed over and over again in her brain. “It’s over.â€￾ When Justin came into her room, he invited himself to take a seat on the bed and she sat in the chair across from the bed. “I assume you saw the news brief on MTV?â€￾ Justin questioned as he looked down past his folded hands to his feet.
Sarah bit down on her lower lip and fought the tears that were quickly approached her eyes. She nodded, “That’s really f***ing low, you don’t even have the balls to tell me yourself?â€￾ she said, her voice growing in loudness with the growing intensity of each word.
“Sarah, I’m sorry… it’s not true… do you think I would come 3,000 miles to tell you that I don’t love you?â€￾ Justin said getting down on his knees and crawling over to Sarah. She sat in the chair hugging her knees and hiding her tear-stained face behind her legs, “I do love you,â€￾ he said, “But…â€￾ he began and she just looked at him.
“I knew there was a ‘but’, I knew it,â€￾ Sarah said as she stood up and paced around the room, “But what?â€￾
“Things are getting tough… and I can’t take this not seeing you all the time, I miss you… and I made a mistake…â€￾ Justin explained, watching her as she paced back and forth.
“Mistake?â€￾
“There’s nothing going on with me and that dance Alyssa but when Kristen was in Los Angeles choreographing my video… we got drunk and… and…â€￾ Justin explained. He seemed sincerely hurt by his actions and he knew it was killing her.
“You f***ed my best friend?â€￾ Sarah turned and looked at him. He was crying now too and she fought the urge to run to him, hug him, and tell him that was it okay, “Get out… please… leave… GET OUT!â€￾ she shouted.
“Sarah please,â€￾ he said and she turned away from him, “Let’s talk about this.â€￾
“It’s over, Justin, it’s over,â€￾ Sarah said as she pointed toward the closed door.
As Justin trailed out the door in defeat, Sarah collapsed into a ball on her bed and cried.

Justin was greeted by Sarah’s bodyguard and he just looked at Justin in dismay. They didn’t say a word to one another and Justin got onto the elevator. He leaned against the back wall and took a seat on the ground, banging his head against the wall.
“I can’t believe I let this happen,â€￾ Justin said to himself. He put his head in his hands as the elevator came to a stop. The doors opened and he stood up and walked out.
He remembered it all like it was yesterday.
He stumbled around the club, drunk and lonely. He missed Sarah more than anything in the world and he was having the hardest time dealing with it. The two were used to being apart but this time it was different. Sarah and Justin hadn’t seen each other in two months. That was the longest time they had ever gone without seeing each other. Usually one of them made an effort but this time it was different. Neither of them had even tried, it seemed. The calls were less frequent and the visits were pretty much non-existent.
“What are you doing here all alone?â€￾ Kristen asked as she sauntered up to his drunken form slumped on a stool at the bar. The bartender refilled his shot glass and he gulped it down immediately. He turned to see Kristen and a slight smile crossed his face.
“Have you see Sarah?â€￾ he asked right off the bat, his words were slurred and his speech was completely disconnected. He knew they were friends, best of in fact, though by her actions one wouldn’t be able to tell she cared at all.
“No… but you know what I do see?â€￾ Kristen asked as she reached her hands up and ran them over his muscular back.
“What?â€￾ he asked in response, turning in his seat so that he could face her.
“I see a man in need of some affection, I bet you’re lonely right now, and I bet I can help you with that,â€￾ she said. He was blinded by his vulnerability and he let her lead him up the steps to her hotel room, let her strip off his clothes, and allowed her to be who he wished she were, Sarah. He saw Sarah’s face as the two made love and it wasn’t until he awoke the next morning, hung-over and nauseous that he came face to face with the true reality of the previous night.
“Oh my God,â€￾ he said when he saw Kristen’s sleeping form lying next to him.
“What? Sinner’s remorse?â€￾ Kristen replied, looking up at him from her pillow.
“This didn’t happen,â€￾ he couldn’t piece it together in his mind, he couldn’t comprehend his actions, “I have to tell Sarah.â€￾
“Are you insane? I suggest you keep our little secret or I will make your life a living hell,â€￾ Kristen said as she got up from the bed, only a sheet covering her naked body. She kissed him hard and smacked him across the face. “Who is Sarah going to believe? Her cheating boyfriend or her best friend?â€￾
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:20 pm

<span style='color:purple'>OMG!!! I was so not expecting that!!!
Great job Crack!!
More please
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:35 pm

Woah. What a twist. I don't know who to be mad at. Good job.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:47 pm

wow! thats sumthin I didnt expect at all
im really luvin this story tho!!

post more soon!!

really soon
ill just keep begging till you do :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:29 am

I know... who to trust? boyfriend or best friend? Hard sh**... MORE!!! :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:40 am

woah, so they were both guilty! but i do feel soz for justin :ph34r: as well as sarah :(
more plz?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:13 am

WHOA ... totally didn't expect that twist. It's not bad Justin anymore, it's bad Kristen! Or it's just each one of them remembering that night how he or she wants to remember it. All I can say is very interesting!

More when you get a chance.

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:36 pm

I am a decetive sense person, I will not trust either one of them till I learn more about what happened.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:49 pm

checkers wrote: I am a decetive sense person, I will not trust either one of them till I learn more about what happened.

yeah but what if... lol what if you were sarah... who would you believe? :thinking: :lol:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:14 am

This story's like...WHOA! I love it girl u gotta post more soon!

i like this twist. Better not knowing what to expect. :nod:

more please :please:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:05 am

i know i am late but there are so many fics right now that juggling them all is crazy! but this is shaping up to be quite an interesting story! was it the jealous friend or was it the sly boyfriend? i know! mrs white did it in the hall with the candlestick! :lol: i cant wait to see where this goes!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:14 pm

WHOA! I wasn't expecting that at all! :no: So Justin isn't the bad guy in this story?? It's Kristen??? interesting :confused: I need more!! I can't believe that Kristen would do that to her best friend though! And Sarah, you need to let Justin tell you what happened...then you can see who your true friends are!! more please!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:36 pm

:o this unbelievable and getting good keep going

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:41 pm

More please?? :P

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:41 am

Good job with the feedback; keep it up, k?

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter four:

Sarah wondered where she was supposed to go from here. She had an interview within the hour, thankfully it was a radio interview, and she was afraid. Afraid of what they would ask, how she would respond, and afraid that at the drop of a hat, her emotions would consume her and she would burst into tears. She sat on her bed and pulled Pinky; her childhood stuffed bear, pink obviously, into her lap and just took in its smell. It smelled of home, of normalcy, the sweet smell of her parents’ clean laundry, but above all the smell of Justin’s cologne. Sarah tossed Pinky to the ground and walked to the closet.
“Picking out an outfit without me?â€￾ Kristen appeared at the door of the bathroom, obviously using the connecting door. Sarah stifled her desire to pounce on Kristen and strangle the life from her lungs and just smiled and nodded. She blinked back tears as she came face to face with the person who single-handedly had ruined her relationship with Justin and quite possibly her ability to trust in anyone ever again.
“Don’t you have an interview today?â€￾ Kristen asked as she zipped up the front of her hooded sweatshirt and approached Sarah at the door of the closet.
“Yes,â€￾ Sarah replied weakly and somberly. She swallowed hard and looked only at the clothes hung before her.
“Are you okay?â€￾ Kristen asked, putting a caring hand on Sarah’s shoulder.
Sarah felt hear rising in her chest, and anger building in her heart, “No, I’m not ‘okay,’â€￾ Sarah replied through gritted teeth. She took a deep breath and went back to looking at possible outfits.
“How did things go with Justin?â€￾ Kristen asked as she too fumbled clumsily through shirt after shirt in her closet.
“How did things go? I’m surprised you don’t already know! I’m surprised he didn’t come running to you looking for solace. I know everything Kristen, everything!â€￾ Sarah yelled falling into a ball at Kristen’s feet, tears pouring out of her eyes.
“Sarah… I’m sorry… I wish I could have told you,â€￾ Kristen said, tumbling to her knees and enveloping her friend in a hug. Sarah shoved her off.
“Yeah, I’m sure you really wanted to tell me that you two had sex, I’m sure that was top priority on your list, Kristen,â€￾ Sarah said turning away and looking out the window.
“I did… you don’t understand… he told me not to… it’s been sitting on my shoulders since it happened and all I wanted to do was tell you the truth,â€￾ Kristen said.
“And why would you have done that? You were the one that did it,â€￾ Sarah said with attitude. She hugged her knees and bit down on her bottom lip.
“What are you talking about?â€￾ Kristen asked.
“Don’t play f***ing stupid, Kristen, I know it was you… you seduced my boyfriend, the love of my life, it was you, he told me everything that happened,â€￾ Sarah said, now turning to look at Kristen.
“That’s not true,â€￾ Kristen cried, “It’s not… he was the one…â€￾ she shuttered, “I told him no… but it didn’t work… we were drunk… I don’t know…â€￾
“Yeah? Well that’s not what Justin told me! The only similarity between your two stories is that you guys were drunk. God, Kristen, how could you be so stupid? How could you do this to me? I thought we were friends…â€￾ Sarah sobbed.
“Best friends,â€￾ Kristen said as she stood up, seeing that she was obviously getting nowhere fast, “Don’t let him do this to you, Sarah… don’t let him manipulate you like this,â€￾ Kristen said, “You’re falling into his trap… who are you going to believe…?â€￾ she began.
Sarah finished, “My best friend or my boyfriend.â€￾

Justin walked to the street corner and looked up at the balcony of Sarah’s room. Right next door was the person who was keeping them apart; Kristen. He longed to go back up there, take Sarah in his arms and just hold her like there would be no tomorrow.

To him… there wasn’t going to be a tomorrow. Without Sarah life already felt empty and meaningless, but he knew it was his duty to respect Sarah’s wishes and to leave her alone.
As he walked down the street, clad in a hat and dark sunglasses, his cellular phone rang.
“Hello?â€￾ Justin asked when he flipped open his phone, not paying any attention to the incoming number listed.
“So… who is she going to believe?â€￾ a voice boomed from the other end of the phone line.
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:31 am

Dun, dun, dun .... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know who to believe. That was a great ending line. Leave us with a cliffhanger why don't ya.

I gotta know what's going on so please post more when you get a chance.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:16 am

i dont know who i believe! was it the loving boyfriend who was tricked into this dastardly deed or was the best friend who was swindled into a love triangle?!? man i dont know justin seems so sincere in his pain but yet it could be an act! man i need more!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:09 pm

im so lost whos the bad guy in this fic!!!

lovin it tho!
post more soon!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:08 pm

oh who to believe? im gonna go with justin on this one :ph34r: lol, i dunno i just hav a feeling that her best friend aint such a a gud friend.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:43 pm

whoa!! I don't know who to believe!! Right now I'm going with Justin but who knows :shrug: More please!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:44 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :freaked: Damnit Sarah!!!
I'm going to update... :sprint:
</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:49 pm

what the helll!!!!!!!!!!

i want more!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:51 pm

More...I repeat...More! I posted again, because im dying to know what happens!

:please:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:56 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hello...I am an idiot... :blink: :wacko: :confused: :jawdrop: :no: :stupidme: :nerd: :crazy:
I'm so sorry crack...but please update...your killin me here!!!! :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:
</span> :lol: :ph34r:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:08 pm

uhm...new chapter, plz?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:37 pm

bump!!!!!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:08 pm

Sorry I took so long to post but since I'm in such a sh**ty mood I'm going to need LOTS and LOTS of feedback. So help me out here okay?

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter five:

“Shane, I told you never to call me,â€￾ Justin said looking around furiously and backing up against the building hoping no one would notice and no one would listen.
“I know, I know… but you have to let me in on this, I’m going insane, tell me what is going on! Is it all a practical joke?â€￾ Shane asked him suspiciously.
“I wish it were all a practical joke,â€￾ Justin said, “Because what it’s doing to her is killing me inside.â€￾
“Why? Please tell me what’s going on? Did you f*** my girlfriend?â€￾ Shane asked out of the blue, his voice all of a sudden stern and powerful, not to mention furious.
“No, of course not…â€￾ Justin said confidently and honestly.
“Then what’s this all about?â€￾ Shane asked.

Sarah went to her radio interview an hour later and as she walked down the street, her eyes red from crying and dark glasses covering up the evidence. Sarah’s publicist followed close behind her but stayed far enough back so that she could be in peace and be alone. People on the streets looked at her with sympathy as they asked her somberly to sign an autograph on a picture or CD cover. That was what she didn’t want, sympathy; sympathy from people she didn’t know, she didn’t want people feeling bad for her because there was no longer a man in her life. This wasn’t the dark ages, she thought, she has a career and there wasn’t a necessity any longer for women to marry.
Sarah walked up the stairs of the building which the radio station that she was doing an interview for along with a whole slew of other radio stations.
“This is Power96.7 coming to you live in the studio with pop-star Sarah Griffen. So, Sarah, how are you taking the news of your longtime boy-… well ex-boyfriend shacking up with one of his dancers?â€￾ the DJ asked. Why was she not surprised? She plastered a smile on her face and sat got through it though.
“Well, I can’t say I have much of any opinion on that because I don’t really know all the details. However, as long as he is happy, I’m fine with it, I’ll always love him and I refuse to sit her and bash him because of a decision he made on what was right for him,â€￾ Sarah said solemnly and in a monotone.
“That’s a good view to have and I respect that greatly,â€￾ the DJ said as he played with some sound effects that suggested what she was saying was complete and total bullsh**. “I have another question for you about him if you don’t mind,â€￾ the DJ said.
By now everyone had tuned into the radio program, Justin, Kristen, and Shane, not to mention the numerous fans she had around the United States.
“Shoot,â€￾ Sarah replied, though she wasn’t sure if she could take another question, but who was she to deny her public? People spend their lives gossiping and criticizing her, someone they can’t control, who is she to stop them from what they call entertainment. It’s not as though anyone’s real life is at stake, who cares right?
“Well… I just heard this as a rumor but…â€￾ he began whispering, “I heard that all of this is a publicity stunt surrounding your up and coming album and that it’s pretty much all a joke,â€￾ he said.
Sarah’s heart sunk. What was this? Why were they pulling her strings as though she were a puppet? What gave anyone the right to tell her what path her life should take? This was her life. She bit her lip, “I have no idea,â€￾ she felt the tears well up in her eyes before crashing through and pouring down her cheeks.

“f***!â€￾ her publicist said as she listened to the radio interview from the hallway outside where it was being conducted. She got on her cellular phone right away and dialed furiously, “Who leaked this? Did you say something Timberlake? Your ass is grass! We had a f***ing deal!â€￾ she screamed into the phone.
“I had no idea anyone knew! I swear it, I didn’t!â€￾ Justin said, “I didn’t tell anyone!â€￾
“That better be true because this was going to be Sarah’s big break…â€￾ she lied, “This album expressing her singleness and her individuality was supposed to make her bigger than that boy-band you call a career. I swear if I find out you leaked this…â€￾
“I didn’t… I know… we were doing this for her,â€￾ Justin sighed before hanging up his phone.
“This was supposed to ruin her… she can’t know…â€￾ her publicist said as she hit end on her cell phone and pushed the antenna back to where it belonged.
Her cell phone rang again, “Tasha, it’s Shane… the video of Sarah throwing back shots from the nightclub is ready, which television station do you want me to donate it to?â€￾
“MTV has a way of creating a nice story to go along with a visual, why don’t you drop it off at their studio?â€￾ Tasha said as a smile grew across her face. Maybe it wasn’t too late… maybe this was just the beginning and there was still a chance. Maybe.

When Sarah exited the interview, she didn’t say anything to anyone. It went smoothly, the rest concerning her new album and the premise of the video. She was ready to admit herself into a mental institution because this had truly been the worst day of her life. Nothing would ever be the same again. Was everyone lying to her? Why were they doing this to? Why were they pushing her to a mental breakdown?
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:19 pm

This is great, although I'm still confused. I'm liking the twists though.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:45 pm

woah. so its just a publicity stunt, thats not cool. :no: but hey at least no cheating went on & i get the 2 different stories now between J & Kristen, lol. They prob were making their own stories in their heads.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:46 pm

oh btw...more please!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:48 pm

whoa! wait im confused so her publicist made up this whole story to make her look bad n j didn't do anything at all or what?? ahhh :confused: lol but i want more! i want to figure this out! lol more please

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:29 pm

Theyre all IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!

especially Justin yeah break the girls heart !!

lol

dumbass people!! :no:

:yay: im happy that ya updated
altho I liked that justin was the bad guy it was a new thing :lol:

hope ya feel a little better!!
and update as soon as you can

well your midterms or more important

oh and dont forget the comedy story :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:35 am

Wow again ... more twists to this story. That's a pretty sucky publicity stunt. Hmm, you gotta post more so I can figure out what's really going on here.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:01 pm

ok wow this is a plot twister! so let me see if i get this right.....

her publicist told j that by doing this it would help her promote her record as a record for the single woman, but her real agenda is to ruin her? man now that is just, just, just i dunno there is no word mean enough for that! i need more!!!!

Return to “Fan Fiction”