Low

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:01 pm

ok im totally confused rite now! lol why wud justin do that to her?
Another chapter mite make me understand more :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:24 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Ummm... :blink: :freaked: :jawdrop: :confused:

:thinking: more...please :thinking:
</span>
:clap:

Tasha? :unsure:
:ph34r:

:lol:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:30 pm

Yours was the first name I thought of Tash... hope you don't mind!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:34 pm

dude i totally thought you had updated! you tease!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:45 pm

Sorry, i would if I were at school but I'm at home... everything that could possibly bad that can happen has so I'll try to update when I get back.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:05 pm

damn you got me again! but hey thats ok i understand what its like to be standing in what seems to be the middle of a sh!t storm! take your time and i hope things start looking up for ya! and just remember:

when life hand you lemons, take them and throw them back at the b**** who handed them to you!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:23 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Well said Angel!!
Crack... :hug: :blowkiss: keep smilin'

Of course I don't mind you using my name! I love your stories and it's an honour...even if I'm a little concerned about my presence in this story...shouldn't I get the inside track now though??? :thinking:
I think so!!! :nod:
Hugs and if you ever want to chat...you know where I am!!!
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:03 pm

I'm going to go ahead and bump this one cause I want more man! :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:29 pm

when life hand you lemons, take them and throw them back at the b**** who handed them to you!!!

:rofl:

Im bumpin it with you

lol

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:08 pm

come onnnnnnnnnnnn :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:41 pm

DAMN! THOSE MUST'VE BEEN SOME BIG LEMONS! I NEED AN UPDATE!!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:38 am

I can't believe i've missed this story!!!!! its so good!! update soon!!! :P

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:59 pm

Sorry it took so long but here's chapter 6. And to answer the question they certainly were some big lemons... my midterms exhausted me in more ways than one and last week I found out a good friend of mine died... but now that things are getting back to normal and I'm feeling better here I am ready to update. That means I want some good feedback okay?

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter six:

When Sarah returned to her hotel room she began packing up her belongings. There were angry messages from everyone from her manager to her family about the interview. Words of support from her family and all the others to the tone of ‘How could you be so stupid? How could you do this? Just to sell a few more records? Why don’t you whore yourself on a street corner while you’re at it?’ She didn’t take calls from anyone after that and didn’t speak to anyone about what she was doing or where she was going. Sarah called the airport and confirmed a flight. She was going home and no one was going to stop her.
Tasha burst into the room without even knocking. Sarah’s tear-stained face sneered at her as she continued to throw clothes into duffel bags and suitcases. Who cared about neatness?
“What do you think you’re doing? And why aren’t you answering your phone?â€￾ Tasha asked angrily.
“I’m leaving,â€￾ Sarah stated simply, “And I’m not answering my phone because frankly I’m getting sick of hearing what a horrible person I am, stooping to such a level to get fans’ sympathy so they’ll buy my records. So why don’t you tell me, now that my world has crashed down right on my head, what I can do to make your job simpler?â€￾ Sarah turned around and asked with more conviction in her voice than she had ever spoken with.
“You can’t leave, you have interviews and record launches, you can’t go anywhere,â€￾ Tasha said nervously as she started undoing everything Sarah had done, taking clothes out of the suitcases and dumping everything out of the duffel bags.
“You want to watch me? What do you need me for anyway? You’ve got a story, a scandal, run with it, isn’t that your job?â€￾ Sarah said.
“I thought we were friends,â€￾ Tasha said sitting on the bed and looking up at Sarah still furiously packing.
“Friends? When were we ever friends? If we are then why don’t you tell me the truth? Why is all of this happening to me? Are you trying to send me to the mental institution? Cause seriously, I’m a short car-ride away from turning myself in,â€￾ Sarah said.
Tasha cracked. She saw all of her opportunities flashing in front of her face and it was like Sarah was setting each of them on fire, one by one. Tasha sighed, exasperated she told Sarah the truth.
“He never? They never?â€￾ Sarah said with tears of happiness in her eyes. Even if her reputation was shot, it didn’t matter because the one person she loved had not betrayed their relationship.
“Justin only thinks he slept with Kristen… but he didn’t and we’ve been using it as blackmail ever since,â€￾ Tasha explained.
“And what about Kristen?â€￾
“It was Shane, she thinks Justin threatened her, raped her practically, but it was Shane. Kristen was so drunk she couldn’t even remember her own name,â€￾ Tasha said.
“Why?â€￾
“What do you mean?â€￾
“I mean why? Why were you doing this? Did you think without a little scandal I wouldn’t be able to sell any records based on my talent, my voice alone? Didn’t anyone have faith in me?â€￾ Sarah asked, “Isn’t there some law against this? Don’t you people have a conscience?â€￾
“I’m sorry… but will you stay?â€￾ Tasha asked. All of this once again returning to her reputation, the supposed ‘greater good’ it was all such bullsh**.
“No.â€￾
“I thought this was what you wanted? I thought you wanted to be famous, to be a pop star, to have everyone love you or envy you,â€￾ Tasha begged.
“I thought so too, but who, in the spotlight wants to have their personal life torn apart? I don’t even want to be me, I don’t want to be that girl, and I’m not going to be,â€￾ Sarah said as she zipped up the last duffel bag and started towards the door.
“Not so fast,â€￾ Shane appeared at the connecting door from Kristen’s room.
“If you’re holding a gun when I turn around, I swear to God…â€￾ Sarah said as she sighed and turned to look at Shane. He wasn’t holding a gun but he did have a knife.
“No, no gun, that’s too messy, too loud,â€￾ Shane explained as he approached her.
“You and Tasha are tapped, you realize that don’t you? The only thing you can do right now is kill me because otherwise you’re only f***ing yourself over here,â€￾ Sarah said as she dropped her bags and leaned against the closed door.
“I’m perfectly willing to deal with that fact…â€￾ Shane began, but was cut off when he was hit from behind. He fell to the ground, revealing Kristen behind him holding a bat.
“I heard everything,â€￾ Kristen said.
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:33 pm

holy sh**!!!! go kristen! knock that b**** out!! oh man but how are they gonna spin this to the press!! :lol: i cant wait to see how j reacts! this story rocks!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:08 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :o WOOHOO...welcome back...I'm glad to hear your feeling better!
Take care,
btw...I am seriously going into hiding...Tasha is ahem... :ph34r:
More please
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:47 pm

:jawdrop:

damn im loving this story

its so unpredictable you just keep coming up with things I dont expect

lovin it crack
update soon :nod:

and im really sorry about your friend :hug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:14 pm

WHOA!! Welcome back! I'm sooo sorry to hear about your friend :hug: Things will get better!!

ok now on to the story...holy crap!!! i'm glad that kristen was there to hear everything and knock him over the head with a bat man....he needs to go to jail...well first they need to call the cops and Sarah needs to call Justin!! more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:21 pm

oh my god i just realized that i total forgot to send my condolences to you in my post. i am so sorry about your friend. i know what that is like all too well. but just remember that you now have one more gaurdian :angel: to watch over you and keep you safe. :hug: keep your chin up it will get better!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:13 pm

I'm terribly sorry to hear the sad news about your friend. It's hard to deal with such a loss and I hope that you feel better soon. Take your time during the healing process.

Man oh man ... the drama in this story is intense. Good for Kristen for knocking Shane out. That sucker needs an ass beating and a long stay in jail for raping her.

J is gonna blow his top when he hears the truth about what really happened. I sure hope he and Sarah get back together after all of this controversy and turmoil settles down.

Great work ... keep it coming!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:27 am

Im really sorry to hear about ur friend :hug:

wow!what a twist in the story, i never thought that would happen :o

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:29 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter seven:

Kristen rushed to her friend’s side, bat still in hand as they looked over in Tasha’s direction. She was crawling on the ground toward the knife as though if she were close enough to the ground no one would notice her. Sarah stepped forward and stopped Tasha in her slithering tracks. “Do you honestly think that I’m going to let you kill me?â€￾ Sarah asked as she stooped down, “Come on, I thought we were friends.â€￾ Sarah picked up the knife delicately with two fingers and carried it out into the hallway.
“Hold on,â€￾ Kristen said as she grabbed a few metal forks from the dining tray.
“What are you doing?â€￾ Sarah asked as she walked over to her body guard, “Would you mind calling the police? An attempt was made on my life,â€￾ she explained. Her bodyguard nodded and dialed 911 on his cellular phone. Kristen slammed the door behind her causing Sarah to turn around.
“I’m locking them in,â€￾ Kristen said as she jammed one of the forks into lock, bending the tines and jamming the door. She then walked over to her door and did the same thing, leaving Tasha and Shane no place to run to, or hide in.
Sarah, bags in hand, walked to the elevator. She and Kristen didn’t speak. They didn’t need to. There became a mutual understanding, they both knew what happened and it would be overly exhausting to talk about.
“I’m going home,â€￾ Sarah said as the elevator doors opened to the lobby and she grabbed her bags from the floor.
“Yeah… I understand… I might just do that too,â€￾ Kristen replied as she followed her out of the elevator.
“Call me if you’re even in Rhode Island, okay?â€￾ Sarah asked as she dropped her bags one more time and hugged her friend.
“I will…â€￾ Kristen returned the hug. They embraced for a few moments before pulling apart, “I’m sorry about all this.â€￾
“It’s not your fault,â€￾ Sarah said.
“I hope you can forgive me… and more importantly Justin… and I hope we can still be friends,â€￾ Kristen said, tears forming in her eyes.
“Of course we’re still friends because there’s nothing to forgive. You were victims too and like I said it wasn’t your fault. As for Justin, I don’t know, maybe it’s a good thing, some time apart, he’ll always have a place in my heart though,â€￾ Sarah said as she turned around and walked out of the hotel. It was swarming with press and she walked right past the multitude of microphones without a word.
Sarah hailed a cab and got in. The reporters looked disappointed yet as though they understood. Not that they could, or would ever understand. “Kennedy Airport,â€￾ she told the cab driver. He nodded and slowly pulled away from the curb.

Sarah could see her house in the distance. It was so familiar but at the same time so strange. She hadn’t been back in what felt like centuries, but the familiar shape of the house brought back the memories of her childhood, of the days when life was simple. The taxi pulled right up into the driveway. She took her bags from the trunk and paid the driver, “Thank you,â€￾ she said as he backed out of her driveway and drove away.
Sarah walked around to the front of the house and looked up at the humble building. When her gaze sunk down to the front stoop she was faced with Justin. He was sitting on the steps looking up at her somberly.
“I bet you’re thinking ‘what the hell is he doing here?’â€￾ Justin said as he stood up to greet her. Sarah stood speechless, her jaw nearly dropping to the ground. Without a word he snaked his arms around her waist and she dropped her bags as their lips met.
They kissed for a moment before they pulled apart, “Hi,â€￾ he said as his eyes searched hers’. She smiled, “I talked to Kristen… I’m so sorry, for everything, hurting you like I did…â€￾
“Shut up,â€￾ Sarah said, “I don’t care about any of that. In all of this, I don’t even care that I don’t have a career anymore, I could be a one-hit-wonder and I wouldn’t care. But when Tasha told me the truth the only thing I could think of was how happy I was that you hadn’t betrayed me, that everything was a lie, because,â€￾ tears filled her eyes again, “I’m so in love with you than ever and I don’t think I could have lived without you.â€￾
“I love you,â€￾ Justin kissed her forehead, “So where are we going to go from here?â€￾ he asked.
“Inside so my family can meet the man I love,â€￾ Sarah said as she took his hand and led him inside the house.
She didn’t know how she felt about being home again. Her life had changed so much. The world was her oyster though, she could go back to college, maybe do something meaningful like being a teacher. But she’d always look back fondly on the days when she was somebody, at least in the eyes of the public, because she was forever somebody to the people that mattered.

THE END

</span>

So.... what did you think? :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:08 pm

awww its over!!! :cry: I'm glad that Justin was there at her house waiting for her!! thats soo cute!!! Tasha and Shane need to be locked up forever for doing that...ahhh it can't be over!! can we have another story sometime?? please???

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:26 pm

Its over so soon? :o Great story full of surprises, but in the end it all turned out gud :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:31 pm

:clap:

that was good
loved it!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:19 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Great job Crack! ALthough I am a little sad that it's finished, does this mean that we should expect a new story soon??
BTW...I'm glad Tasha and Shane got what they deserved... :ph34r:
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:06 pm

awwww its over!! but that was a great story! so many twists i loved it! great job girly!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:51 pm

Aww girl, I'm sad that this story is over so soon, but it was great!

I loved how Justin was waiting for her on her porch and I'm glad that she and Kristen are still friends. Truly a happy ending!

Please give us another story. I can't wait to see what you have hiding up your sleeves! I'm sure it'll be fabulous!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:53 am

i cant believe its over so soon! that was such a great story!

Return to “Fan Fiction”