See You Again

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:00 pm

I just can't wait to put this out there so here goes. I know I said it sucks, but it really doesn't, I just have some things to think over. Fix it up a lil bit. Tell me what you think and I'll think posting more.
The second one is coming real soon too. I have the first chapter almost finished. (This could be the reason I'm failing English :blink: )
Just so you know, when the people start talking, it alternates from man to woman.

<span style='color:blue'>Introduction
Death. Even though it is apart of life, it still has a funny way of creeping up on you. You spend most of your days thinking that it can’t happen to you, taking your life and the life of those around you for granted.

When it strikes, everything can come into perspective. You may start to realize what’s important. It’s not the fame, popularity, money, etc. It’s love for you, your family, and friends. Most importantly, it’s living, making every moment count. You never know when it could be your last.

For those left behind, death causes pain. Falling into depression is not uncommon. Maybe you didn’t treat that person the way you should’ve. Maybe you didn’t get to say ‘good-bye’ or ‘I love you’ one last time. Whatever the case, you may find yourself thinking, ‘I wish I could see you again.’

Chapter 1

Crash! The $100,000 vase that resided beside the lamp was now trash.

“Now what was that for?!? You could’ve taken my head
off!â€￾

“I’m sick of this! All this expensive sh*t you keep sending me! I don’t need it!â€￾

“I’m sick of your attitude! I’ve been touring for three months and all I want to do is spend time with my fiancé! But no! She starts throwing expensive antiques at my head!â€￾

“Well maybe if you could keep you penis in your pants!â€￾

“Look at what I have to deal with!â€￾

“So you admit it! How many others are there?â€￾

“Who knows?â€￾

“I can’t take this. I’m gone!â€￾

“Fine then! Don’t come back!â€￾

A ring fell to the floor. A door creaked open. Two shots fired out. The body of a woman fell to the ground.

Two years later, Justin Timberlake woke up in a cold sweat.

Chapter 2

He still had their engagement rings. Every once in a while he took them out and stared at them. All those things he said that he didn’t mean echoed in his mind. Now he could never apologize, tell the woman he loved the truth: that he’d lied to her, he never even dreamed about being with another woman.

Ever since she died he’d been having recurring dreams about the night she died. He still didn’t know who killed her. If he could get his hands on the person who did it…he never felt so violent as he did when he thought of what he would do to her killer.

He looked over at his clock. 4:30 am. There was no way he was going to get back to sleep. Heather always had a way of keeping him awake, even in death.

He tossed his covers aside. “Time for another sh*ty day,â€￾ he grumbled.

It was still dark out, so he had to feel his way to his shower. He let the water run over his face and down his body.

Not long after getting out of the shower and dressed, his cell started buzzing on his dresser and slid to the floor. He picked it up and checked the caller I.D.

“Hey Johnny. What’s up?â€￾

“Hey J. How ya feelin’ man?â€￾

“Johnny, I know you didn’t just call to see how I’m feeling.â€￾

“Sure I did. You’re one of our most successful artists at the label. I’m concerned about your well being, both physically and mentally.â€￾

Justin sat himself on his bed. “Don’t start this sh*t Johnny.â€￾

“Justin I’m serious. I don’t like your attitude. It could spill over into an interview, and that wouldn’t be good.â€￾

“So, there’s the real reason for your call.â€￾

“I’m really concerned about you. I think you should see someone.â€￾

“Like a psychiatrist? Get real. That sh*t is for crazy people.â€￾

“It’s been two years.â€￾

“Johnny, I haven’t given you any cause to worry. I’ve kept my cool in interviews and I’m still putting out hit songs.â€￾

“J, you’re still hurting. I just want you to see a counselor.â€￾

“The woman I loved most died. Nobody can make me forget her.â€￾

“I don’t want you to forget. But you aren’t healing doing what you’re doing now.â€￾

“No Johnny. I did my job. Let me have a break.â€￾

“I’m sorry J. You have no choice. I’ve already set up a meeting.â€￾

“What? Well call and say I’m not coming.â€￾

“Nope. Be there at one. Bye Justin.â€￾

“Johnny! Johnny! That son-of-a-b*tch! This is just great!â€￾
*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*
</span>
Tell me what you think! :unsure:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:12 pm

I like it!
its good def post more soon!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:34 am

greay start, i like it :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:32 pm

Excellent start. Poor J having his fiance killed. I would be a walking mess if something like that had happened to me. I'm curious to know more about J and this crazy situation of his!

Definitely post more when you get a chance!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:33 pm

The next chapter isn't finished so I'm just gonna give you one for now.
His couselors name is Brittnye (pronounced Britney). She's a friend from school and wanted in so I added her in.

Chapter 3
<span style='color:blue'>
“Mr. Timberlake, you may go in now.â€￾ The receptionist pointed to her office.

“I’ll be her waiting for you man.â€￾ Lonnie patted Justin on the back.

“Yeah, yeah. This shouldn’t take long.â€￾ He stood up and fixed his trucker’s hat.

If Justin weren’t still hung up on Heather, he would’ve found his counselor very attractive. She had soft hands; he noticed when they shook hands. But no matter how fine she was, he just wasn’t interested.

“Good afternoon. Please, have a seat Mr. Timberlake.â€￾

He did as he was told. “I have to be honest with you. I really don’t want to be here.â€￾

“I appreciate both your honesty and your presence. I assure you that everything you tell me will stay between us.â€￾ She pulled out some papers for Justin to sign.

“What are these for?â€￾

“Basically it says that you acknowledge the fact that I have to report any threats you may make to harm yourself or others. Otherwise anything you say stays within these walls. I have to have you sign those as routine, whether or not you would do such a thing.â€￾

“Right.â€￾ He looked over the papers carefully. He couldn’t help but feel like he was signing his soul to the devil.

“Thank you. I’ll just file those and then we can start. So, Mr. Timberlake, tell me about yourself.â€￾ She got out a notepad and a pen.

“Well, Ms. B-"

The woman cut in, "Please, call me Brittnye."

"Brittnye, if you want to know about me, all you have to do is pick up a magazine.â€￾ He didn’t know why he was being so rude.

She didn’t let his sharpness get to her. “I want to hear it from you.â€￾

“Well, I’m 22. I’m one-fifth of a singing group called *NSYNC. So far we’ve produced three hit records. I recently did a solo project and finished up a tour for that.â€￾ Justin ticked these events off his fingers.

“Do you think you did well?â€￾ She scribbled down something.

“Yeah. I would say so.â€￾

“I’m sure all this work is hard on you. Is it stressful?â€￾

Justin couldn’t help but laugh. “Yeah. It gets very stressful. Isn’t that true for any job?â€￾ More scribbling.

“Yeah. It must be really hard to have a relationship. Unlike with any other job.â€￾

“It sure is. But I’m not really into relationships right now. I just let the media make up any story they want.â€￾ He shifted in his chair and adjusted himself out of habit.

“Why is that? You’re a very attractive young man.â€￾

Justin blushed, yet was getting annoyed at the same time. “I’m sure you know the answer to all these questions.â€￾

“That’s not the point. I want to know what you think, what you feel. What a magazine says doesn’t matter. What you say does.â€￾ She stopped writing for a moment.

He decided to humor her. “My fiancé died two years back.â€￾

“You were 20 then, right? Kinda young to tie-the-knot.â€￾

“I loved her. More than I do myself. I truly believe she was the only one for me. And I let her walk away.â€￾ He stared out of the window. It was a beautiful day in LA compared to the rainy weather yesterday. It reminded him of the days he and Heather used to spend on the beach.

“You must really miss her.â€￾

“Until it drives me insane. I think about her every waking moment. I dream about her every night. It hurts.â€￾ He continued to stare out of the window.

Before she could ask her next question, her buzzer sounded the end of the visit. “I’m sorry Mr. Timberlake. That’s our time. I feel we made some progress. Same time next week?â€￾

“I guess. Bye.â€￾ He stood up, shook her hand again, and left.

“How was it?â€￾ Lonnie asked.

“Bunch of crap. Let’s go. I’m hungry.â€￾
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:11 pm

whoo hoo im in this story! lol thanx for putting me in :hug: But I had to die :( oh well lol poor J man!! he's still hung up on me! :lol: man i wish that was true! I love this story man!! I need more of it!! Seriously! I am gonna be hooked on here like i am with all of your other stories! :lol: MORE PLEASE!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:32 pm

aww i feel bad for him

sh** my back hurts......... :lol:

post more lovin it girl

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:31 am

Post more b/c this is another excellent story. I'm sad that Justin is so miserable, but I hope that he can work through his pain and be happy again.

Great job!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:08 pm

i hope justin turns out happy in this story, it must b soo hard for him but im sure the councellor can help him to get through it :P
more plz?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:35 pm

:clap: <span style='color:purple'>I can't wait for more!!!</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:22 pm

Here are three more chapters for ya. Enjoy.

Chapter 4
“Hold up man. I have to use the bathroom.â€￾ Lonnie stopped by the men’s room.

“I’m gonna wait in the car.â€￾

“Oh no you don’t.â€￾

“I’m not waiting for you while you use it.â€￾ As He proceeded out of the building his cell phone rang. He was so absorbed in his conversation that he didn’t see the woman he bumped into.

She too was more into her cell, and fell into a puddle. “Sh*t!â€￾

“I’m so sorry. Hold on Johnny.â€￾ He stuck out his hand. “My fiance was always telling me not to walk down the street while I’m on my cell. But then she did the same thing too.â€￾

“No, I was talking too.â€￾ She took his hand and they finally got a good look at eachother.

“Wow.â€￾ Justin was mesmerized.

“What?â€￾

He shook his head. “Nothing. I’m-,â€￾

“Justin Timberlake? I know.â€￾

“Right. Of course.â€￾

“I’m Paige.â€￾

Justin just stared. The women before him looked and sounded just like Heather. Lonnie's voice brought him back to life.

“Yo man. What are you looking at?â€￾

Justin turned around. “Where’d she go?â€￾

“Where’d who go?â€￾

“That woman I was talking too. She looked just like her.â€￾

“Who looked like who?â€￾ Lonnie looked around too. “Come on man. You’re goin nuts.â€￾

“I am not. Here’s her cell phone.â€￾ He picked it up from the puddle.

“I don’t think it’ll help you much. It’s been dowsed in water.â€￾

Justin rolled his eyes and pocketed the phone anyway.
</span>

Chapter 5
All the guys came over that night. Justin told them what happened, and like Lonnie, they thought he was going insane.

Lance was the first to comment, “So you say she looked exactly like Heather? And then she disappeared? Are you sure this isn’t just wishful thinking?â€￾

“Maybe she is Heather reincarnated,â€￾ Chris said sarcastically.

“Very funny Chris. I’m not making this up. She looked just like her. But she wasn’t her.â€￾

“Maybe she was a ghost?â€￾ Joey sounded half serious.

“There’s no such thing.â€￾ Lance shook his head.

“I’m glad you met someone J.â€￾ J.C. yawned.

“So am I J. Really. It’s just, assuming that she is real-,â€￾ Lance got cut off.

“She is real! I’m not making this up! I know it sounds crazy, but you just don’t understand! I never got to say good-bye! She died thinking I didn’t love her!â€￾ Justin grew red in face, and it seemed to spread down his neck.

“I didn’t mean to upset you man. Do you really think it’s healthy to go after a girl that looks just like your ex?â€￾

“I’m not going after. I just….I don’t know what I want. But she is real. She’s not a ghost. She was solid. I bumped into her remember? If you could’ve seen her…â€￾

J.C. broke the silence that followed, “It’s late. We should leave. Bye man.â€￾

“Bye guys.â€￾
</span>

Chapter 6
Justin slowly climbed the stairs to his room. He kept telling himself that he wasn’t crazy. He just wanted to know more about Paige; he had too.

As he changed, a pair of hands ran their way up his chest from behind.

“Can’t I at least finish changing?â€￾

“You know I don’t like to waitâ€￾

He turned around. “You aren’t real. You can’t be my Heather.â€￾

“I’m real to you.â€￾ She kissed his chest.

“Why’d you leave me?â€￾

“Shh. I’m here now.â€￾ She put her finger to his lips and led him to the bed.

“There’s something I’ve got to tell you.â€￾

She pushed him back and continued to leave a trail of kisses down his stomach.

“Listen to me. Before there’s no time.â€￾ He pulled her to eye level with him. “I love you. I never meant to hurt you.â€￾

She leaned forward and whispered, “Then why’d you kill me?â€￾ She sat up, and he saw that her face had changed. It had become decayed. She shrieked and he thought his ears would bleed.

He jumped up. The ear-shattering scream was his alarm clock. Justin rubbed his eyes. He needed to talk to someone, but who? The guys all thought he was crazy, and he wasn’t about to call his counselor.

Then, the perfect person came to him, and he was ashamed he didn’t’ think of it sooner. Justin was always able to confide in this person when there was no one else.

This person was, of course, his mother.
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:45 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... This is the story I'm in. I love it. I like my character. Am I real or not??? Hmm, I guess we have to wait and see.

I'm making out with Justin Timberlake ... hehehe! I'm so happy!

Def. post more.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:08 pm

<span style='color:purple'>good! Justin you need to get your ass to that councelor though!!!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:50 pm

Justin man, you need to tell your councelor everything not just what you want her to know b/c otherwise she won't be able to help you out boy :no: Hmm so is Paige real or not?? I can't wait to find out! More please!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:50 pm

Alright, guys, go back and read the first part of chapter 4 cuz I forgot it to add it in. I was working on this at school and I had part of it at home. I will be updating tomorrow or thursday because I'm thinking of alternating days between this one and "Where Life Takes You".

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:51 am

Okay, now I see how Paige and J ran into each other. I'm glad you clarified that b/c it made her seem like she came out of nowhere.

Like I said earlier, I can't wait for you to update your stories. They're great!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:26 am

ok i just had a chance to read this, there are so many fics right now! but i am loving this so far! what a creative angle! i am glad he is gonna finally talk to someone. more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:56 pm

yeah j talk to ur mom, gr8 chapters, cant wait for more :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:30 pm

ok that makes more sense :lol: i was like is she a ghost or what? lol

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:24 pm

Here's the update. It's long over due. Enjoy.

Chapter 7
"Justin! I'm so glad that you called me. Is everything alright?"

Justin was so glad to hear his mother's voice. "I'm fine. How are you?"

"Wonderful now that my only son called me. But I can tell you're not. What is it?"

"It's just this dream I had."

"Heather?"

"Of course. I just know she hates me ma."

"She doesn't hate you. She loved you so much." Lynn sighed. "What was the dream about?"

"She was here. And we were....,"

"Uh-huh. Go on."

"I was trying to apologize and tell her I loved her and then she just started decaying and shrieking this awful.....It was horrible."

"Oh Justin. She doesn't hate you. I wish that you-"

Justin cut in, "Get over it? I can't and I won't. Not ever. I won't forget her."

"Not forget Justin. Just stop hating yourself. You aren't responsible."

"I am."

"You're not. You didn't kill Heather."

Justin wanted to change the subject. "I met someone. I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that."

"Really? What's her name?"

"Paige. I bumped into her. I swear she looked just like Heather. And she's real."

"I didn't think she wasn't."

"Well, I should go. Thanks mom."

"I love you so much Justin. More than you know."

"I love you too ma. Bye." He hung up the phone and quickly. He was going to prove to the guys that this girl was real. He picked up Lance and drove to the only place he could think to see Paige again.

"Do you really think that she'll come back here?" Lance asked annoyed.

"I really don't know."

"I'm not happy with that answer."

"Well, I know she goes running. Maybe she'll run back by here." Justin knew that he was taking a shot in the dark, but he had nothing else to go on. Just when he was going to give up, he saw her. He nearly tripped over himself getting out of the car and bumped into her again. He was in a daze once again. Lance got out and helped her up, and he didn't seem to notice cuz he asked, "Do you see her Lance?"

"Of course I see her. Hi. My friend here isn't normally like this on a daily basis."

"Does he alway bump into people."

"No." Justin answered. "I'm sorry."

"Well, how bout you prove it by buying me drinks?"

"Right. That sounds great."

"Then it's settled. Nice to meet you Lance." Paige smiled and jogged off.

Justin watched her. "She even runs like her."

"Uh, Justin."

"What?" he said, still watching.

"She doesn't look like Heather. At all. Except that she has breast."

"What are you talking about? She could be her twin."

"Um well first, there's that fact that she's black."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Not like it's a problem. She is drop-dead gorgeous. But she doesn't look like Heather. She's a lot taller. And her ass is just....Damn..."

Justin couldn't believe it. "That's funny Lance."

"Fine. Fine don't believe me." Lance laughed. "Wait till the guys hear this."</span>

Just so you know, I'd already wrote this without the names of the characters names in it, so they probably aren't gonna reflect the person who's name they have. Just thought I'd say that.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:08 pm

Haha Lance is hilarious!

"She doesn't look like Heather. At all. Except that she has breast."

hey thats me! the description and all and im Heather haha!

"And her ass is just....Damn..."

except i got an ass too...or so i'm told lol

More please

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:44 am

I so glad that we are getting updates ... after all, I'm in this story and I have to know what craziness I'm getting into with Justin.

I don't have a big a$$, big boobs, and I'm not black, but I still love my character all the same. She's got Justin's interest and that's more than I could ever hope to do in real life. He'd walk right past me in real life!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:13 pm

:lol: lance was checking out her butt and boobies! now that is the lance i know!!!! more more more

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:31 pm

LMAO Lance is too much....I wanna know where this story is going..I am taking the time to catch up on most of the stories on this board today lol ya me

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:05 pm

Here we go again.

Chapter 8
"Angel! I'm back! Guess what! I saw him again and...Where are you Angel!" Paige arrived back at her apartment and was calling for her roommate, Angel.

"In the kitchen. So, what were you hollerin' about?"

"I'm going out tonight." Paige plopped in a chair at the table.

"I don't think this is a good idea Paige."

"Why not?"

"Because that's not why you're here. You need to be using your time to figure out...You know...."

"It's just me and you. You can talk freely. Besides, why can't I have some fun?"

"You can. Just not with Justin." Angel took a seat next to Paige.

"I think it would be perfect though. I could find out what I'm looking for if I hang around with him. It could be helpful."

"I don't know Paige. What if he finds out about you? Or worse, falls in love with you. Then what are you gonna do?"

"You worry too much. I'll be fine."

"I'm here to advise you Paige. And I'm advising you not to go out with Justin."

"And I hear you. But I'm not gonna listen to your advise. I think you're wrong. He's too hung up on Heather to fall in love. I won't let him find out the truth." Paige got up and went to her room.

Angel sighed. "You can come out now." She said. A half dressed man came out of the corner and slipped out the door.
</span>
Chapter 8
"Tash! Can you get that?" J.C. yelled down the hall. "Who is it?" He asked when Tasha apeared with the phone in hand.

"Lance." Tasha gave J.C. a quick kiss before handing him the phone.

"What's up man?"

"It's Justin. I'm worried about him man."

"What happened?"

"It's that girl he told us about. I met her today."

"Is she like really ugly or something?" Tash smacked J.C. on the back of his head.

"No. Not at all. It's just that she doesn't look like Heather. I think he's loosing it."

"Come on man. Give Justin a break."

"I'm telling you C, they are like exact opposites. If you would've seen her. She's hot though."

"Well, what should we do Lance?"

"I don't know. I'm worried though."

"It's just unfortunate what happend. He's not healing like he should. He just misses her."

"It's more than that. Much more. Anyway, I gotta go. Talk to you later."

"What was that about?" Tasha asked.

"Lance think's Justin's going crazy. I know he still feels responsible but Lance thinks that he's makin himself nuts."

"I feel so bad for him. But didn't you say he met someone?"

"Yeah. He says that she looks like Heather. Lance says different. I don't know what I'd be like in that situation." J.C. grabbed onto Tasha's waist. "And I don't want to find out."</span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:09 pm

:rofl:

lmao tasha better be reading this story lmao

also..what is this paige up too, who could she be :thinking: something is fishy in this swimming hole and i want to know what it is!!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:38 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I just caught up....it's about time Jc realized how perfect I am for him...lmao...sorry time for my reality pill!!!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:36 pm

I wanna know what Paige is up to too and who was the 1/2 naked man he left the Paige and Angel's house?? I need more!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:36 pm

Whoa ... we got a half-naked man at out house? I want to know who he is and what am I up to? Angel, what's going on in our hizzouse?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:19 pm

can i just say how much i love seeing my name in this story!!! oh and if its a house with angel in it then its a house filled with sex, drugs, and rock and roll baby!! :lol:

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:21 pm

whatchagot4meMRJT wrote: Whoa ... we got a half-naked man at out house? I want to know who he is and what am I up to? Angel, what's going on in our hizzouse?

half naked man? WHERE? lmao I wanna know who he is too

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:46 pm

wow this is turning out strange :huh:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:32 pm

For the record, the half-naked man was one of Angel's hoe's. I got nothin guys. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:56 pm

they arent my hoes they are my toys! :lol: j/k

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:57 pm

Peek a boo!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:22 pm

Me wants some more pweez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:36 pm

It feels like ages since I've been on here! I promised an update didn't I :unsure: Well......It's been a busy couple of weeks and I don't exactly have one. Don't hate me. I'll tell you all about it in my other story. Promise.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:33 pm

Alright Zo. This is where I decided to add you in. Here goes. Let's see if I can remember where I was gonna go with this.

Chapter 9
Not long after Justin'd got off the phone with his mother, Heather's sister, Zoe called.

"Hello?" Justin answered.

"What's up J? I haven't talked to you in a while."

"I'm doing alright I guess. Still living."

"Are you sure?"

"Here we go," he sighed.

"J."

"I'm fine Zo. Really."

"I didn't say you weren't."

Justin chuckled and stuck his legs in some pants. "Well, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm gonna be going out tonight."

"Oh. May I ask for details, or will I recieve more verbal whiplash for doing so?"

"You are so funny. Sure, I'll guve you details. I bumped into her on the street twice and asked her out. I...," he hesitated.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Justin...,"

"I think that she looks like Heather."

"Oh."

"Lance saw her though. He thinks I'm crazy."

"Why?"

"Cuz I guess what he saw was something different than what I saw. Really Zo, I gotta go."

"Okay. I just wanted to see how my favorite person was doing."

"Too bad you can't call yourself."

"That hurts. Have fun with this chic10k0, whoever she looks like. Bye."

Justin hung up and sighed. Time to get ready.
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:50 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :thinking: hmmmm....more please :please: </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:38 am

It's date time with this chickadee ... I wonder what's gonna happen?????????

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:05 pm

wonder how this lil date is gonna go...hmmm more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:44 pm

Yay we got an update, how ya doing boop?
The girl dont look nething like heather though, the date sud b interesting :D

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:18 pm

this is interesting, update soon.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:29 pm

It feels like years since I've even touched a computer. I'm just glad ya'll didn't forget about me. I finally took the time to stop thinking about my ex and the guy that's trying to 'holla' now to bring you guys more. So without further hesitation, let's get started shall we.

Chapter 10
"Yo, Paige" Angel said as she opened the door to Paige's room, "I've got to tell you something you're not going to like too much."

"You didn't finish off my pepsi, did you? Everytime I leave somethin in the fridge. It's alright. Justin's buying me drinks." Paige threw off the top she tried on and held up another one to replace it.

"Nope. It's still there. I have to tag along."

"Are you kidding? No way. How am I gonna look walking in with the world's biggest hoe after J.lo and Britney."

"It's not all peaches and cream for me ya know. I had to cancel.....something. I have to come though. Orders."

"And since when do you follow orders?" She discarded the shirt she'd held up, as they made her black pants look green.

"I follow them all the time. Look, the boss called and I can't argue. You aren't gonna wear that are you?"

"Who is this boss anyway? And, yeah I was gonna wear this."

"Whatever. Don't worry bout who the boss is. I just have to make sure that you don't get in over your head. You're here for a reason Paige. Justin could just get in the way. Complicate things."

"Fine. Hopefully one of the guys will tag along with Justin. What do you think of this little number?"

"Well, red is kind of cliche...But it works." Angel started to leave and turned back around quickly, "Is that my shirt?"

"It looks better on me."

"You're gonna stretch it with you big tits." She sighed. "You owe me a new shirt."

"Don't hold your breath."
</span>
Chapter 11
Justin looked around the outside of the club. It was a cold night for LA and he was really wishing he'd offered to pick Paige up. Joey, who never missed a chance to get to the club, and Lance, who was looking forward to getting another glimpse of Paige, had accompanied him. Joey had already followed some chick inside, but Lance stood outside with Justin.

"Man, can we please go inside and wait," he whined.

"You can. But here she comes."

Lance shook his head. "I'm telling you, she doesn't-"

Justin cut in, "I don't want to hear it Lance. And look, she brought a friend for you." Justin poked him with his elbow.

"Hey Justin. Sorry we took so long." Paige walked up, Angel close behind.

"It's fine. I'm glad you came."

"Who's your friend?" Lance asked, not waiting to be introduced.

"I'm Angel."

"Why yes you are.How bout I buy you a drink and you can tell me about your fall from heaven?" He stuck out his arm.

Angel laughed, unimpressed by his retarted pick-up, and took his arm. 'Hey, a couple of drinks and it won't matter what he says,' she thought.

Justin rolled his eyes and Lance escorted Angel into the club. "How bout I skip the corny pick-up line and go straight to the drinks?"

"Thanks. I'd really appreciate that. I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself."

"I think I took care of that when we met the first time."

Justin couldn't help feeling that everything was right with the world. He didn't care what Lance had to say. Paige was so much like Heather to him that it didn't matter. This was his second chance and he wasn't gonna screw it up.</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:36 pm

i kinda think that he sudn't just be with her cuz she reminds him of heather :shrug: but If this paige girl makes him happy then thats all that matters

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:42 pm

we got 2 chapters!! YAY!! Should of known that Joey would of tagged along :lol: men :lol: just kidding they aren't all bad....or are they? nawww lol i wanna see how things work out between Justin and Paige man...this could get very interesting...especially if he called her Heather :lol: more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:46 pm

I'm Angel."

"Why yes you are.How bout I buy you a drink and you can tell me about your fall from heaven?" He stuck out his arm.

that was awesome! and Lance! i finally get lance in a story!!!!!!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:14 pm

Watch, Paige (that would be me! ... hehehe, I'll stop saying that now!) and Justin are gonna have sex and he'll scream out Heather's name! That would be hilarious and majorly bad at the same time.

Who knows what is gonna happen. Maybe he is with Paige b/c she reminds him of Heather and maybe he'll find true love again! Can't wait to see how this progresses!

I'm glad you're back to updating again!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm you need someone for Joshie...I'm willing to volunteer!!!
hee hee :ph34r:
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:22 am

I thought I already put you in as his girl :huh: Well I'll go over that again. I want to tell you my plans so bad but that would ruin it. I feel this is good though. It's too late to update now but there is more soon.

Return to “Fan Fiction”