This Is Our Life

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:34 pm

ok this story is a sequal to She Told Me So. If ya want to, you could go and read it on the Justin board cause I got great feedback but if not, I'll try and cover all of the major details in the preface to the story....hope you enjoy

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Preface</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>Heather, who was now 17 and a recording artist for Jive records never thought her life would be as it is today. When she met Justin in June of 2003 her world was turned upside down, but in a good way. Their initial meeting was just for Justin Timberlake to surprise one of his loyal fans and thank her but it turned into something more than that, Justin asking Heather out. Things seemed to be almost magical, unsurreal. After only knowing Heather for a few hours Justin knew that she was the one for him. Heather would go out to LA and visit Justin while he was on tour. While doing so and bringing her best friend Rachel with her, Heather, Rachel and Christina, Justin's tour mate, all became close and told each other everything. One day after hearing Heather sing, Justin knew that she had the voice of an angel and he wanted to hear the whole world hear it. It was his personal mission to get her signed to Jive records. After a magical performance of 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera, it was a unanimous decision that Heather would be the next protege of Jive Records. Justin's world is turned upside down though, when he gets a call from Britney, his ex, saying how she was pregnant with his child, before their break-up, and she had an abortion so that her image wouldn't be ruined. After trying hardly to convince Justin that he needed her in his life and failing, the only thing Britney thinks will work is to get Heather out of the picture. Britney attacks Heather in her hotel room only for Justin to find her a little bit later because he was already on his way out to LA to surprise her because promotion for her new cd Lady H was getting her down. When she was in the hospital recovering, she learns that she is pregnant with twins at the age of 16. When times get rough though, she turns to the only person who she has ever been able to count on her whole life, her best friend Rachel. Rachel helps her through the tough times and makes her think of all the positive aspects that will come out of this. To chear her up, Rachel goes out to visit Heather out in LA and they have one of their famous shopping trips inviting Christina and her friend Trish with them. They play little pranks on the body guards while they are out such as body guard ditch. With her debut cd coming in at number one, breaking a record for most cd's sold by a female artist in one week, Heather was estatic. Everything is perfect until Justin and Heather have to tell their parents about the babies. Neither one of them wants to do it but just when Heather is ready to tell her parents she blacks out due to too much stress in her life so she is put on complete bed rest, with Justin waiting on her hand and foot. On Christmas morning at exactly 12:00 a.m. Justin proposes to Heather, on her front porch, with a baby blue diamond ring, with her family spying on them through the living room windows. For Heather's 17th birthday, Rachel throws her a huge surprise party out at Justins house in LA with all of her friends back home and all of her family members. But just when things start heating up between Justin and Heather in the kitchen, Rachel comes and in spoils all of the fun. At her birthday party though, all of the guys from NSYNC join Justin with a special message for Heather, they are going to be recording a new album. On March 25, 2004 Justin and Heather get married with a quiet, not so small wedding. The plan was only to invite close family and friends but they ended up inviting 440 people. Luckily the press didn't get news of the wedding the the honeymoon in the Bahamas, well that was another story. By this time, Heather was now 6 months pregnant and not feeling so well sexy should we say? But Justin as always boosted up her confidence. When they returned home two weeks later, they were greated by they family and friends but the next morning, there was pictures of their honeymoon in every tabloid as well as pictures of Justin and Heathers very close friend, whose use to have a huge crush on her, out and about on the town racing cars at a raceway. Now lets jump forward to Heather's baby shower on May 29, 2004. She was told that it was a surprise birthday party for Rachel because her birthday was on May 27th but infact it was a shower for her. It was all fun and games until Heather went into labor, only 34 weeks along. After a long a gueling labor, Heather gave birth to twins, Kiely Tyronee and Meleck Tyreese. Kiely looked just like her mother with dark brown curly hair, but she had her fathers piercing blue eyes. Meleck on the other hand, was a complete replica of his father. He had curly hair just like his sister but his hair was blonde instead of brown. He also got blessed with his fathers piercing blue eyes. </span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

ok that is just the run down of She Told Me So hopefully I didn't leave out anything too important...lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:40 pm

I'm glad you posted that. Even though I read the whole story, that was a nice refresher. Now give me my sequel! Hehehe! I'm excited!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! i a sooooooo happy that i ahve a fan fic to read... words can not describe my gratitude for ya angel!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:57 pm

yay! a sequel!! now just remember dont let this fall into the squel trap like movies! i expect this to be as good if not better!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:29 pm

i cant wait for some more :D

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:07 pm

Nice review but let's have the first chapter! :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:57 pm

And chapter one awaits you.... uh oh i have to make it better than she told me so? no problem angel! lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Chapter 1</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>November 25, 2004

This year was a year of firsts, and this was the twins 1st Thanksgiving. They were now 6 months old and full of energy. Justin and Heather didn't know whose parents to spend the holidays with so they just decided to fly their parents out and then they would fly back home to have a big dinner with each of their families separaely.

"Justin can you please check on the turkey. And make sure that there is enough water in there this time so that it doesn't get dried up!" Lynn yelled from up in the twins room.

"I think I can handle that ma" Justin yelled back

"Remember, make sure that there is water in there"

"I heard ya the first time Ma."

"Just making sure. I know that you get distracted easily" Lynn yelled back down. After checking on the turkey, Justin found Heather asleep on the couch nursing Kiely.

"Here baby give her here and go take a nap. You're exhausted."

"No I'm fine J. I just closed my eyes for a second. She needs to finish eating."

"Here, if she's still hungry I'll make her a bottle. I'm not taking no for an answer so just hand her over and go get some sleep, please"

"Well since you asked so nicely" Heather said, while standing up and handing Kiely over to Justin. "i'll be down in like 30 minutes ok? If ya need me come and wake me."

"We'll be fine right my angel?" Justin asked while kissing Kiely's head. "Plus my mom and dad are here and your parents will be here soon. Now get upstairs and get rested!" Justin said while giving Heather a quick kiss. About an hour later, she came downstairs and found Justin in the reclining chair holding both of the twins, which were fast asleep.

"You guys are so cute! I have to get a picture of you" Heather said leaving to go find the camera.

snap

"Thanksgiving 2003. What a way to remember it." Heather stated giving Justin a kiss. "By the way, are my parents here yet?"

"Yeah baby. They are in the kitchen talking to my parents about who knows what."

"All right I'm going in there but I might need some back-up."

"I'd help ya but my arms are sort of full and we don't want to wake them from their lil nap."

"Oh come on. Hand over one of them. I'm not going in there by myself."

"I'm afraid that I don't know how to do that." Justin replied while sticking out his tongue.

"That's too bad because I know how to" Heather said walking over and picking Meleck up. "Now you don't have an excuse so let's go"

"Yea m'am I'm coming" Justin said while following Heather.

"Mom and dad its soo nice to see you guys again" Heather said giving them a kiss, making sure that she didn't wake Meleck up.

"You're looking so good. Are you sure that you just had twins a couple months ago?" Cindy, Heathers mom asked.

"I'm pretty sure I just had two babies mom. But, let me go check my schedule and then we can be sure as to if it happened or not." Just then Kiely began to wake up.

"Let me hold my lil grandaughter Justin." Cindy said

"Here ya go. I'm warning you though, she's gonna want to eat" Justin said while handing her over.

"Hey you guys the turkey is done, It's time for dinner" Paul, Justin's step-father, said while placing the turked on the table.

"Ok we're coming dad" Justin replied while putting his hand on the small of Heather's back and leading her towards the kitchen table.

"Justin why don't you say grace?" Lynn asked him

"Ok umm Heavenly father, we want to thank you for the food which you have set before us. We also want to thank you for all the miracles which have hapened this year. Especially the birth of our little babies Kiely and Meleck" Justin said while giving Heathers hand a quick squeeze. "Let us thank you for this food. Amen. Now let's eat."

"Boy don't you have any manors? You should know that you let your elders get their food first"

"Yes baby I know." Justin replied putting Meleck in his high chair. Just then Kiely began crying.

"Justin can you make her some peaches and rice or something while I fix Meleck some food."

"Already on it" Justin said standing up and heading towards the counter to fix her food. "Mmm is your food good?" Justin asked while putting a spoonful of food into her mouth while she let out a giant smile. "That's my little girl"

"How's mama's big boy?" Heather asked Meleck, giving him a spoonful of carrots. "Aww your so cute"

"Ya know Justin, Meleck looks just like you were at his age." Lynn said while passing the mashed potatoes to Paul.

"That poor child is gonna grow up to look like me."

"What's wrong with looking like you J?" Heather asked Justin. "You're one sexy man and our kids are blessed with your good looks."

"If you say so" Justin said giving Kiely her last bite of food. "Your such a perfect angel" Justin said while giving her a kiss on the head and wiping the food off of her face.

"Your all perfect. The perfect family" Lynn said quietly.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:02 pm

awwwwww the mental pictures of him as father.... *sniff sniff* that is too damn cute!!! great opener..... MORE!!!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:14 pm

angel i added more on to the end of it cause i decided that it wasn't long enough so check that out too lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:11 am

Aww, you don't know how much I love stories with J as a dad! He's so sweet! Great chapter. Everything seems to be running smoothly in the Timberlake household!

Great work!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:24 pm

I think that something is lacking?? wonder what it could be...possibly

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK??</span></span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:11 pm

<span style='color:purple'>k, I officially suck... B) ...lol...mind out of gutter Tasha...anyway, I have been real busy but I'll be back...promise!
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Aww, they are the perfect family!!!!</span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:07 pm

<span style='color:red'>Aww Justin's sounds like a good father. Great Chapter, More, More, More</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:40 pm

thats such a cute chapter :P

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:29 pm

I went and read the first one now I want more of the sequel :lol:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:20 pm

can i ahve a couple of his kids????? serioulsy man.... as much as i dislike him now i am loooovin this story! more more more!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:23 am

i'm loving it so far! more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:51 pm

sry ya haven't had an update in a while...i have been super busy doing homework and haven't had any time to get on line but alas chapter 2 is here

Shortie you went and read all of She Told Me So? Awww thanx so much! that story was long i printed the whole thing out the other day and it was like 178 pages long lol

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>"Lynn that turkey was wonderful" Greg, Heather's father said while getting up from the table.

"Well thank you." Lynn replied while putting her dishes in the dishwasher.

"Yeah ma, that was really good. You didn't have to outdo yourself that much. But you do have to admit that if I hadn't kept making sure that there was water in there, we could of run into some problems." Justin said while taking Meleck and Kiely out of their high chairs and putting them in the play pen to play so that he could help everyone clean up.

"Yes Justin, it was all your doing." Lynn replied in a 'you wish' tone. "So what are we going to be doing tomorrow?" Lynn asked the group.

"Umm I guess whatever you gusy want to do. I have to go in to the studio early in the morning because Johnny wants to know which picture we should put on the cd cover. Everything else is done besides that so it shouldn't take too long." Justin replied while putting the left over mashed potatoes into the fridge.

"Oh yeah Justin. How's that cd with the guys coming along?" Cindy asked. "Isn't it coming out some time in December?"

"Yeah it's coming out December 14th, just in time for Christmas. And in order to make that deadline, the printing company needs everything tomorrow by the end of business so unfortuantly I have to go in."

"That's a good idea son. Are you guys going to be having another tour do ya know?" Paul asked

"Actually I think we are. The rest of the guys and I have talked about it and we want to do another tour, it just depends on whether Jive will sponser another one or not." Justin replied

"I don't think you would have a problem with that J. They make so much money off of your tours I'm suprised that they aren't begging you guys to do another one. If ya have another concert though, who will be like your opening acts and all of that?" Heather asked Justin questionly.

"Actually it's not 100% guaranteed yet, but I talked to the rest of the guys and they're ok with it if you are. We we're wondering if maybe you wanted to co-headline with us. That way we won't have to be separated from each other, plus you can be performing again too. And I know how much you love to perform in front of an audience."

"Justin I'm not so sure about this. I mean a lot has changed since last year when my cd came out. I mean now we're married, we have a beautiful family. I just don't think that all of those teenage girls are gonna want your wife to be an opening act. They all come to see you and the rest of the guys, not your wife trying to bring her career back."

"Excuse us" Lynn said grabbing Paul by the arm and walking out of the kitchen to give Justin and Heather some privacy.

"Baby your career never left. You just put it on hold because your life is more important. Do you know how many fans you really truly have out there? Millions I mean your cd broke the record for most sales in one day by a female artist and your gonna try and tell me that no one likes you. They all love you I guarantee it. I'll tell ya what, I'm not gonna make you do this if you don't want to but why don't you just try it out. And if ya don't like it I won't pressure you to do it anymore. You can just come along with us and bring the twins that way we won't have to be separated."

"Are ya sure Justin? Cause I mean I want to do this more than you could ever imagine it's just that I don't know how people are going to react to this ya know."

"I know what ya mean baby" Justin said pulling Heather into his body making his lips touch hers. "You can do whatever you want" Justin whispered. "Come on now. Let's get out there to our family" Justin said standing behind Heather and wrapping his arms around her waist, leader her towards the living room where everyone was playing with the twins. When they walked in the room, Meleck and Kiely were sitting all by themselves. "Look baby they are sitting by themselves!" Justin exclaimed running over to the twins. "They are getting so big. Before we know it they are going to be running all over the house."

"Aww look at mommy's lil babies!" Heather said kneeling down between the twins. "I can't believe your so big already" Heather said handing each of the twins a rattle. "Uh oh" Heather said while helping Meleck back up who had fallen over. After sitting him back up she planted a kiss on his head. "So now tomorrow do you guys want to go shopping or what? I know in my family its a tradition to go shopping on black Friday but whatever everyone else wants to do I'm down for."

"Shopping sounds good to me" Lynn said with a smile across her face.

"Me too" Cindy added "How about you guys?" Cindy asked Paul, Greg, and Justin. "If ya wanted to you could go and do your own thing if ya want."

"I'll join you lovely ladies after we get everything situated at work" Justin said while bouncing Kiely on his knee. "Giddy up giddy up giddy up lets go giddy up giddy up giddy up lets go, are ya ready here we go" Justin sang while Kiely went up and down on his knee. "I see that smile on your face. You like it don't ya?" Justin asked Kiely whose smile got even bigger.

"Ok so it's settled. Us three are going shopping tomorrow, Justin is joining us after he's done at work, and you two well we don't know what your doing but I'm sure you'll find something to do" Heather said setting the plan up for tomorrow. "Well we have to go get the twins in to bed but we'll be down in a little bit." Heather said while picking Meleck up and carrying him up to his room with Justin not far behind with Kiely.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Feedback!</span></span>

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:59 pm

Cute chapters. More, more, more

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:30 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm glad he isn't pushing....</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:18 am

aww the twins sound so cute! more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:53 pm

Aww, an *NSYNC tour. Gosh, I'm sad just thinking about the good ole days! Justin and Heather are still the cutest couple and their cute little babies are precious. I love all this happiness and love!

Great work!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:43 pm

cute chapter

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:25 pm

ok since i took so long to give you the last chapter, i'm gonna give you this one early but it doesn't mean that you can slack off on the feedback now lol

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 3</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>
November 26, 2004

"So guys you need to pick out the picture that you want on the cover" Johnny said while handing Justin, Lance, JC, Joey, and Chris each 5 pictures which were the same. "As soon as you pick one out, lay it down on the table and we'll narrow it down from there if you guys pick different ones" Johnny stated while sitting down in his chair. The picture that Justin, Chris, and Lance picked was a very simple picture. It was a picture of all the guys sitting on these concrete steps talking to each other. It was very down to earth just like their new album, Revolutionized. The picture that JC and Joey picked on the other hand, well it just screamed look at us we're back again. It was all 5 of the guys running down the middle of Times Square weaving in and out of cars with all of these people on the sidewalk staring at them. "Ok so what pics did you all pick?" Johnny asked the guys. All of them held up their pictures. "Ok its a tie between two pictures. Let's go around and see why you all want that particular picture. Let's start with you JC."

"Umm man I don't know. This one just screamed at me when I saw it ya know. It's saying hey everyone we're back ya know?" JC replied with Johnny nodding his head up and down.

"I see Justin your next."

"OK to me, this pic is like down to earth and thats what our cd is suppose to be about. Just us coming back for the first time. Just us on our own, nothing pushing us." Justin stated confidently.

"Chris enlighten us."

"Well see in this picture I look so good and ya know I can always use some more lovin from the ladies so it doesn't hurt when you look super sexy on your cd." Chris said making everyone laugh. "But seriously I don't know. Like Justin said it's just us no media no nothing just us."

"Joey" Johnny stated after Chris was done.

"Umm I was undecided so I just closed my eyes and picked one out of there. But no umm why do I like this one. I thought it screamed look at me! Buy me! Seriously thats why man."

"Lance your the only one left."

"I being the sensible one of the group," Lance began to say until Justin jumped in

"Haha man you wish. You know its right here. I'm the sensible one."

"Yeah yeah as I was saying I agree with Justin for once in my life i think. Wait no is this 2 times?"

"Yeah man I think it's two." Justin said while laughing

"Ok I think that the pic is down to earth. Just us with no distractions so it would show that we really concentrated while working on this cd. Ya get me?" Lance said in his deep voice.

"Allright any last words?"Johnny asked the 5 men "We need to pick one picture for the front and one for the back so decide which one you want on the front and which one of the back." After a couple minutes of the guys contimplating, it was decided that the picture which Justin, Chris, and Lance liked would go on the back and the picture that JC and Joey liked would be on the front. "Ok thank you for your time boys. Don't forget promotions start next week so enjoy this last week off."

"We will" Justin said while running out of the room so that he could go meet up with Heather and the rest of them while they were shopping. While Justin was driving, he got a call on his phone. As soon as the person on the other end of the phone began to talk, Justins face turned ghostly white. He was on a mission but as to what his mission was only time would tell. By the look on his face though, he hadn't receieved good news.</span>

sry its so short if i have time i'll post more later

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:02 pm

It took me like 3 days to read your first one but anyways
Those chapters are great.
To have a new NSYNC album :(
I hope its not BRITNEY more!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:16 pm

Great chapter. Wonder who or what it was at the end of the chappy. More, more, more

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:52 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Great chapter. I hope nothing happened to Heather or the twins. More more more.</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:59 am

<span style='color:blue'>great chapter!! i need to know what happens!
post more!!! :P </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:49 am

Oh my God, you are really leaving me hanging now! Who's on the other end of the phone? I hope everyone is okay! More, more, more, please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:35 pm

:o uh oh that dont sound 2 gud, i really wanna noe who is calling him!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:11 pm

it's britney !!!!!!!!! i know it is.... make his life a living hell!!!!!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:57 pm

i cant believe i missed 2 chapters!! where the hell have i been! well i cant wait to see who called him! please please please dont let anything be wrong with his girl and the babies!!!!!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:28 pm

thanx for all the feedback :hug: unfortuantly another short chapter cuz i only have 25 min to type so i gotta type fast

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 4</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"This can't be happening. This can't be happening" Justin said over and over to himself on the way to the hospital. "How could something like this of happened?" The thoughts raced through Justins mind. When he got the hospital he went running through the Emergency Room doors demanding to see Trace Ayala, his best friend. "Miss I need to know where my friend is right away."

"Ok calm down sir. What's his name?"

"Trace Ayala. Can you tell me what happened to him please. All I got was a phone call saying that he was in some sort of accident and was being rushed to the hospital."

"Are you family sir?"

"No but" Justin began to say before the nurse interupted him

"Then I can't disclose that information with you. You will have to wait until the doctor comes out and see if he'll discuss it with you."

"But we have been friends since we were born. We are closer than most families. Please tell me what happened to him" Justin pleaded with the nurse.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't. Now if you will take a seat over there" the nurse stated while pointing to the chairs in the waiting room, "I'm sure that the doctor will be out in a few minutes. Until then just please be pacient."

"How can I be pacient when I don't even know whats wrong with my best friend?" Justin yelled at the nurse. After a minute or two of standing there to regain his cool he appologized to the nurse. "I'm sorry about yelling at you. It's just that I am under so much stress right now with putting a new album out and finding out that something bad has happened to my best friend."

"It's ok sir. I hear it everyday. I know that it's nothing personal." The nurse replied with a reassuring smile.

"Ok I'm so sorry miss. I'll be sitting over there." Justin said acting like he was going to sit in the chairs, but instead he headed back a hallway to see if he could find Trace. All of the doors were pretty much all glass with only a little bit of wood so he would be able to find Trace. "Where on earth is he at?" Justin said to himself while roaming the halls in a furry to find Trace.

"Excuse me sir. Can I help you?" A doctor asked Justin after he tapped him on the shoulder.

"Umm yes, I'm looking for my brother. His name is Trace Ayala. Can you please tell me where he's at?"

"Yes i can. I'm his doctor actually. Mr. Ayala was involved in a drive by shooting. He was shot in his upper left hand chest slash shoulder. There was a substantial amount of blood lost but we have him stabelized now. He will be moving up to surgery momentarily though."

"Can I go in and see him?" Justin asked peering through the glass window at his best friend, whose body laid motionless in the bed.

"Yes but only for a short time. He needs to be moved as fast as possible." With that said, Justin slowly walked into the hospital room and held Trace's hand. After only being in there for about a minute, the nurses came in and wheeled Trace up to surgery. A couple minutes later, Heather came running in through the hospital doors to find Justin sitting in the waiting room, his eyes all red from crying.

"J baby I'm so sorry!" Heather said giving Justin a hug. "You know that he'll be fine though right. He has the Ayala genes, all of them are fighters and Trace is too. OK? Don't worry baby everything is going to be fine" Heather said while holding Justin in her arms.

"I know baby. I'm just so scared. What if he doesn't make it through surgery. What if he dies? What will I do then? He is my best friend." Justin replied with the tears streaming down his face.

"I know that he is J. He is gonna make it ok. He's gonna be strong, a fighter just like he was raised ok?" Just then Lynn and Cindy walked into the emergency room with twins.

"Do you think that the twins will be a distraction for him?" Cindy asked Lynn.

"It's worth a try." Lynn whispered back. She was just as worried as Justin because Trace was like another son to her. "Hey Justin how ya holding up?" Lynn asked Justin handing Meleck over to him and giving him a hug.

"I'm scared mama. I'm really scared."

"I know ya are hunny. I am too. But we know Trace, he's a fighter. He's gonna make it." Lynn said wondering to herself if Trace really would make it out of surgery.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK!</span></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:45 pm

<span style='color:blue'>OMG, I hope Trace is ok. More more more.</span>

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:09 pm

Damn drive-by shootings. They're damn dangerous. Hope Trace is OK. More, more, more.

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:44 pm

no what i suspected....... i am heartbroken

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'>omg!! trace! he better be alrite!!</span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:02 pm

#4 yehaw I am on a roll....

Heather, I never got to read She Told Me So, so thank you for the proview lol, also when I read ch 3 I thought something happened to the babies and Heather so I was running so fast through the feedback that I accidently clicked off the damn story lol. Very very good girl!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:21 pm

"I know ya are hunny. I am too. But we know Trace, he's a fighter. He's gonna make it." Lynn said wondering to herself if Trace really would make it out of surgery.

<span style='color:purple'>What do you mean...wondering???
I'm a little nervous now!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:39 pm

Aww, not the little man. I hope Trace is okay. That would be horrible! I knew all this happiness was going to end! :cry:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:55 pm

I have no idea what to write for my film paper so I'm gonna write fanfic instead lol sound good to you? sounds good to me :nod:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 5</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>After sitting in the waiting room for about an hour, one of the nurses figured out who Justin and Heather were and rushed everyone off to a private room. One hour goes by, no news. Two hours go by. Still no news. Three hours go by, still no news and everyone is getting anxious. Finially 4 hours and 38 minutes later, the doctor comes out to talk to everyone.

"As Mr. Ayala here already knows" the doctor began to say before Heather cut him off.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Ayala?" Heather asked curiously

"Yes m'am. Mr. Ayala is beside you."

"No he's not. This is Mr. Timberlake he is Traces best friend, not brother." Heather said giving Justin the evil look.

"I'm sorry no one would tell me anything and we practically are family." Justin began saying.

"It's ok Mr. Timberlake is it? Yes ok. I understand. I'll let it slip this time, but if I find out that this happens again you will have to face serious consequences. Now are Mr. Ayala's family here?"

"No doctor. I called them but they were back in Tennessee." Lynn stated whiping the tears out of her eyes. "They were going to catch the night flight out here but who knows when that will be. Can't you just tell us? I practically raised that boy myself."

"I can't disclose all of the details with you since you aren't his family but I will tell you that he has made it out of surgery and is in recovery. We ran into a few complications, but everything is fine now. We couldn't get his blood to clot at first but now he is fine. He is going to be very weak from the blood loss. We gave him transfusions but they won't come close to replacing the amout of blood which he lost."

"Thank you doctor" Justin said embracing the mid-30's man in his arms. "Is there anyway that we can go in and see him?"

"In a little bit. I'll have a nurse come out and get you after he wakes up. Until then, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." The doctor said heading towards the door.

"Thank you again doctor" Heather said while Justin pulled her into his body. "See baby I told you he would make it."

"I know baby. I need to go take a walk, do you want to come?" Justin asked Heather.

"Yeah sure, let's bring the twins. They've been couped up in here all day."

"All right" Justin said while heading towards Meleck to put his jacket on him while Heather got Kiely ready. "We'll be back in a lil bit ma. If the doctor comes back, give me a call on my cell ok?"

"Sure thing hunny" Lynn said giving Justin a hug and kiss. "I love you Justin"

"I love you too ma." This incident made everyone realize how precious life really is and you can loose the one person who is closest to you when you least expect it.

"By mom" Heather said while giving her mom a quick hug.

"By sweetie. Be safe."

"I will." Heather said while walking out of the room carrying Kiely in her arms with one of Justin's arms around her waist and the other one holding Meleck close to his body. "I love you guys so much J." Heather said beginning to cry again.

"I love you guys too baby, more than you could ever imagine. This whole thing was a reality check for me. I never thought that my best friend would be this close to death just after he turned 24 but I guess that I was wrong." Justin said while leading Heather out of the hospital and onto the busy street. All of them needed some fresh air. After all, being in a hospital for all day was not fun. And it didn't help at all that Heather was horrified of them. Who wasn't? The white plastered walls were enough to drive anyone crazy. And the sounds of all the machies gave her the heebie-jeebies. All you hear constantly is beep beep. Seriously, would it hurt them to put some color into the walls? Or maybe try and get rid of that smell that consumed you. It just screamed death and pain.

"Hello?" Justin asked into his cell phone which was vibrating in his pocket. "Ok we'll be right back." Justin replied to the person on the other end of the phone. "We have to go back right now. It was my ma and she said that we need to come back as soon as possible." Oh no Heather thought to herself. I hope that he didn't take a turn for the worse. I hope that he's ok....</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:30 am

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Impact'>FIRE ALARM JUST WENT OFF I NEED MORE STORY!!</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:27 am

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YOU PEOPLE HAD ENOUGH? NO! GIMME SOME MORE!</span></span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:08 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damnit i am so behind on all my fics! trace got shot!! i think it was cameron during one of her binge drinking moments! :lol: please please please please please please please please please please let him be ok and please GIVE ME MORE!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:05 pm

<span style='color:purple'>ummm....MORE!!!!!
please :ph34r: </span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:25 pm

<span style='color:red'>Trace better be ok. I hope nothing bad happened. MORE PLZ??</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:23 pm

as per your request :D

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 6</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>As Justin and Heather were waiting for the elevator to reach the bottom floor again they thought that it would never get there. "Can't this thing go any f*cking faster?" Justin asked impaciently

"Justin don't swear around the kids. I don't care if they are babies or not. They still learn from what you say and we don't need f-u-c-k-i-n-g to be their first word" Heather stated moving Kiely to her other hip.

"Finially" Justin said when the elevator doors opened. After pushing button 10, he taped his fingers on the door. "Hurry this thing up. I just know that something bad happened to him. I can feel it in my body."

"J I'm sure that everything is fine. He just probably woke up or something like that."

"No my ma said that it was urgent. Why does that boy have to act like such a pimp. That's probably what got him here in the first place. Trying to pick up some other mans girl. This is when he needs not to follow me."

"J you aren't a pimp...ok well maybe a small one but thats nothing to be proud of when you are married."

"I'm not a pimp no more. Your the only one for me baby" Justin replied while walking over and giving Heather a kiss. When the elevator doors opened, Lynn was standing there waiting for them.

"Justin he woke up and was asking for you. The doctors have checked him out already and said that he is gonna be just fine."

"Thank God" Justin said heading down the hallway to see Trace. "Hey man how ya feeling?" Justin asked while walking through the doorway.

"I was feeling a lot better this morning. And this morning I didn't have a big whole in my chest either. But other than that, they have me loaded up on painkillers so I really can't feel anything."

"I'm so sorry Trace. But those drugs work wonders, just ask Heather. I don't know how I would of been able to be in that delivery room with her if she didn't have them. But how did you get shot? Do they know who did it yet? Anything?"

"I don't know man. I was just standing along the street with Nick talking to some girls and this guy pulled up to the curb and shot me. I don't remember anything after that."

knock knock

"Excuse me guys, but Detective Mendes has a few questions for Trace," Trace's doctor, Dr. Rollings stated after knocking on the door.

"Ok Meleck and I'll be back in a lil bit aight Trace?" Justin said while standing up from the chair.

"Aight. And bring Heather and mama Harless with ya. And Kiely I miss that lil girl." Trace replied while re-positioning himself in the bed. After a while, Detective Mendes came to the private room and told them that he was done for now and that Trace was asking for them again.

"Thank you Detective. If you have any questions please call me. And most importantly, please find out who did this to my best friend."

"I will Mr. Timberlake" the detective stated while shaking Justin's hand.

"Trace boy how ya feeling?" Heather asked while bending over to give him a hug.

"I'm doing fine. More importantly how are you and the twins doing?"

"We're good. We're good. They sat up yesterday all by themselves. I can't believe that they are getting so big."

"I know. I haven't seen them for a couple days and they got so big. Isn't that right?" Trace asked Kiely who was laying beside him on the bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

December 1, 2004

After Trace had spent 5 days in the hospital, the doctors finially discharged him. Justin, Heather, the twins, Korrel, and Lonnie all came to pick him up from the hospital. "Are ya ready man?" Justin asked Trace who was sitting on the bed looking like this day was never going to come.

"Yeah man. Just call Nick and tell him that I'm on my way over." See, after Justin and Heather got married, Trace and Nick, Justin's cousin who was an aspiring actor, moved out and got a lil place of their own to give Justin and Heather more privacy.

"No way Trace" Heather said interupting whatever he was going to say next. "You are coming to stay at the house so you have someone with you 24/7. Plus when Justin goes out on promotion for the new cd, I don't want to be there all by myself cause frankly that house is huge and I don't want to be alone in there."

"Aren't you going on tour with him though?" Trace asked curiously.

"Yeah but that's not for a while yet. And I'm not going on the whole promotion road trip cuz that will just wear me and the twins down so we are just gonna fly out and see him every couple days or he's gonna fly home every few days so now you have no excuse but to say yes. Come on this will be fun. I can try and get Rach to come out here."

That was all Trace needed to hear "So when are we getting to your house?" he asked causing everyone to laugh, even the twins who had no idea what they were laughing at.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span> is required for the next chapter to appear.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:48 pm

yayayayayayayayayay!!! trace is ok!!!! man i dont know what justin and i would have done without that guy!!! you know one thing that totally cracks me up is that trace is truly famous for being j's friend! i mean he is so famous that he ends up in almost every single justin fan fic and i think that is freaking hysterical!!!!! great chapter MORE!!!!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:20 pm

<span style='color:red'>YAY Trace is ok. I'm so happy. Bad father for saying bad words around the twins. Great chapter. MORE plz?</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”