This Is Our Life

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:48 pm

sorry guys....i was away friday and when i came home saturday my computer was broken but now it's kinda working again except dsl won't work so i'm back to sucky dial up but anyways....I don't have time to catch up on anyones fanfic right now cuz i have to read 279 pages before tom and i'm only on page 44 and i have to have practicly a whole report written and it's 8:50 right now so i better get busy :lol: but hopefully we'll have a snow day tom cuz of the snow but i doubt it...but anywho here ya go

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 12</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>December 11, 2004

Justin had to get up at 3 in the morning so that he could make his 4 a.m. flight. With only having an hour of sleep, Justin slowly made his way around the bedroom, trying not to stumble over his own feet. Before leaving, he kissed Heather good-bye and placed a note on his pillow beside her head, along with a picture of them "sleeping." Well Heather was asleep but Justin wasn't because he was talking the picture. When Heather woke up at 7:00 the next morning, she found the picture with the letter on top of it.

My Sweet Angel,
I'm sorry I had to leave so soon. I wish I could spend the rest of my life with you in that bed, but we don't always get what we want, do we? I can't wait until Monday when we get to see each other again. I miss seeing you and the twins everyday. Sometimes it gets me down, but the guys just remind that I'll be with you again soon. And the pictures that you send me of them help a lot.
Last night was just so amazing. Words can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed it. I loved just laying there with you in my arms like all those other nights we have done before. Your smile from when you first saw me, still runs through my mind. I miss you so much baby! But I will let you go because I know that you are busy with our little bundles of joy.
With all my love,
Justin

Heather slowly put the letter down as a tear trickled down her face. She didn't know how much longer she could go on without seeing Justin. The first year in a marriage was the most crucial and not being able to see Justin was horrible. And having to take care of the twins practically by herself since Justin wasn't around was taking a toll on her. She didn't have time for herself, her whole day revolved around Kiely and Meleck. "Heather?" Rachel asked when she saw Heather crying in her bedroom.

"Yeah?" Heather asked looking at Rachel with her tear stained face.

"Aww what's wrong?" Rachel asked while sitting down beside Heather on the bed.

"I don't know if I can do this. I mean I don't ever get to see Justin. He is always off doing recording, or promoting, and everything else and we never have time for us. I feel as if all I do is take care of our babies. That's not the way it's suppose to be. I mean don't get me wrong I love Justin with all of my life but I just feel like I don't even know him anymore. And all the stories in the tabloids about his trips to the strip clubs and everything it's just to much. I know that they aren't true but what's a girl suppose to think when all she hears about is how her drop dead sexy husband is spending all hours of the night at the strip clubs and everything. I just miss him Rach. I need him to be here with me but I don't want him to have to put his career on hold for me and our family. I think it would just be better if I went back to PA after the new cd is relesed." Heather said while burrying her head in her hands.

"Are you sure about this Heather? I mean I know that is's hard on you but do you really think that running away is the best thing that you can do? Have you talked to Justin about this? I mean he needs to know how your feeling. I'm sure that if he knew that you were feeling this way he would do something Heather. He doesn't want to see you in pain. And what is going back to PA gonna do for you? You are still gonna be reminded of Justin no matter where you go or what you do. He is always gonna be there. And your babies are spitting images of him so everytime you look at them you are going to think of Justin. You just need to sit down and talk to Justin and tell him how you feel. I'm telling you that's what my momma taught me and she always knows best. If you have a problem, you have to go to that person and discuss it with them. You don't try and avoid it, you have to face it head on." Rachel said after giving her friend a comforting hug.

"Thanks Rach" Heather replied while whiping the tears off of her face.

"Sure thing. If you need to talk you know that you can come to me right? I don't want you to keep anything from me ok?"

"I know. So tell me about you and Trace. What all happened last night?" Heather asked while getting a smile across her face.

"Well it started out going to dinner. No place fancy just some pizza. And then we went to play minature golf. He is so funny man. I never knew he was that funny. He had me laughing the whole entire night. And you know I like my man to have a good sense of humor so that was good. And then well..." Rachel trailed off

"And then what?" Heather asked anticipating what Rachel was going to say next. "You two didn't did you?" Rachel got a big smile across her face. "OH MY GOSH YOU AND TRACE HAD SEX?!?!?"

"Shhhh!!!" Rachel said while putting her index finger to her lips. "Yes we did and let me tell you, that man may be short but he sure isn't small."

"Wait so Trace popped your cherry?" Heather asked excitedly

"Umm hmm" Rachel replied while nodding her head up and down. "At first it hurt but then after a bit it didn't hurt so much and let me tell you. I never knew a white boy could work it so good!"

"Well I'm glad that you guys had fun!" Heather said standing up. "I have to go check on the twins but we'll finish this talk later." Heather said while walking out of the bedroom that she shared with Justin.

"Justin you better get back here soon or you are going to miss out on the best thing that has ever happened to you" Rachel thought while looking at their room. "You really need to get back here and talk to her" Rachel thought before walking out of the room.</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:00 am

Yay for Rach and Trace ... I'm glad that they enjoyed themselves. I guess the little man knows how to work his "little man" in the bedroom!

Heather can't go back to Pennsylvania. No, no, no ... that won't work. She and Justin and the babies need each other. They have to sit down and discuss what's going on and work out some kind of a traveling schedule. They can get through this, but they have to stay <span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>TOGETHER!</span></span></span>

Great work ... I hope you got all your schoolwork finished!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:04 pm

heather and justin can make it work!!! all she needs to do is talk to him!
great chapter!!
update soon!!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:58 pm

work it juan! now we know why his momma named him juan after don juan!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:23 pm

Great chapter. I'm glad Rach and Trace had a good time. I'm sad for Heather, i feel the same way. They better talk to each other pretty soon. More plz???

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:35 am

Great chapter. More, more, more

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:44 pm

aww justin is trying so hard to see them as much as possible but she is stil feeling lonely, he needs to take sum time off!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:02 pm

<span style='color:purple'>It must be so difficult to try to maintain a relationship...awww!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:05 pm

I got all my work finished whatchagot4meMRJT but now i am loaded up with tons more and i'm having a brain freeze for my essay for film so abs here i come with an update :lol:

Will they be able to work all of their problems out?? Hmmm I wonder :lol:

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 13</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>December 13, 2004

Because tomorrow the guys new album was going to be released, they all had taken a break from promotion to come home to their release party. Things at the Timberlake household didn't get any better over the past two days, if anything they got worse because Heather just kept running everything over and over in her mind. And the playbacks of her thoughts only got worse. What if he's cheating on me? What if he's never home because he doesn't love me? Thoughts exactly like this kept running thru her head.

"I understand that you can't be with me 24/7 Justin but I feel as if I don't even know you anymore. I never get to see you or talk to you. You are always out promoting, recording, doing something other than being here with me and I need someone to be here to support me. Some days I just want to curl up in a ball and go away for a long time cause everything overwhelms me but then I'm like no I have to be strong but it's getting too hard Justin. I miss you being with me, laying beside me in bed, watching the twins do things on their own with you standing by my side holding me close. Your missing out on our babies childhood Justin. You probably wouldn't even recognize them if they were right in front of you face!" Heather screamed at Justin before breaking down crying on the bed.

"Baby" Justin said starting to walk towards Heather before she cut him off.

"Look Justin just don't talk to me right now ok? I need to think." Heather said rolling onto her other side to look out the window. Justin knew that something was wrong because Heather never called him Justin. It was always J but when she was angry or upset with Justin it was always Justin.

"What do you mean you need to think? What is there to think about?" Justin asked raising his voice a little.

"I'm thinking if I should go back home to live with my parents for a little bit. I mean your never around anymore and I get lonely being here by myself. I realize that Trace is here and all but soon he is going to be heading out with you and the guys so it will be me and Korrel because Rach has to go back home for school. She can't just drop everything and run everytime that I have a problem. I'll just move back there with the twins and hire another tutor back home or something like that."

"Baby you aren't seriously gonna leave are you? What about us and our family?" Justin asked when he knew that Heather was serious and she wasn't joking around.

"That's my point Justin. There is no us anymore. It's always you and Trace. Or you and the guys. It's never you and me. We never do anything together. You never call while your gone to see how things are or to just say hi and I miss that. You used to be so romantic wanting to be with me all the time and now Justin. What is it now? Nothing. Did I do something wrong in these last couple of months to deserve this because if I did please let me know. I don't know what I did to deserve this. Maybe everyone back home was right. Maybe I am to young to be married and have a family." Justin figured it would just be better if he left before he said something that he really would regret. He went stopping down the stairs and when he was 1/2 way down Trace yelled up to him

"Are aiight man?"

"Not now Trace" Was all Justin said before slamming the door behind him and speeding off out of the driveway.

knock

"Can I come in Heather?" Rachel asked peaking her head around the corner.

"Yeah sure" Heather said while whiping the tears off of her face. "I don't think I'll be doing much talking though."

"That's fine just listen to me ok?" Rachel asked while Heather slowly nodded her head up and down. "Justin loves you, and I know that you still love him with all of your heart, whether or not you will admit that is another story. You two just need some time alone. I heard everything that you two said because let's face it, it wasn't exactly the quietest thing in the world. But are you seriously gonna leave him Heather? You two share so much of your lives together. Even though it may not be that long, it is a major part. You share children together Heather. Did you even begin to think what this would do to your kids, having them grow up without a father in their life. And don't even give me any of that we'll I'll find someone at home to marry and he can be their father because he will never be their father. And he's still gonna want to see them, after all they are his flesh and blood. How are you gonna explain to them the reason that they have two daddy's? What are you gonna say I'm sorry babies but mommy was angry at daddy for not being able to see him so she left him? What do you think they will think of you then? I know that things are tough for you two right now but leaving Justin isn't the answer. Whenever something doesn't go your way you can't just walk away and say oh well too bad I don't give a rat's *ss. You have to stick through all of the rough times and wait for the good ones to come again."

"But..."Heather began before Rachel cut her off.

"I'm not done yet so hold up. Will you just lower your pride a little bit and admit that you still love that man? Listen to me ok? I know that we are only 17 and your probably thinking she has no idea what I'm going through but I do. I know that I have never been in your situation but i see it all the time. Take one look at high school relationships. What happens when the guy doesn't talk to his girl for a week? She breaks it off with him and that is exactly what you are doing right now. I understand that you need to be with Justin right now but Heather listen to me. It's ok for you to go back to PA for a couple days at the most but you can't run and hide from all of your problems there ok?"

"I don't want to run and hide from my problems. I've thought about this and this is the only thing I can think of. You can't stay here for forever and I can't watch the twins all by myself. I need help and I'm not gonna let some stranger come into my home to take care of my kids. I should be able to do that on my own."

"But sometimes you can't do everything on your own and you need help doing them Heather. You need to realize that everything isn't always gonna be picture perfect. When you got married you said for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health till death do us part. Are you really go turn your back against God because if you leave Justin that's what your doing. Your turning your back and breaking your promise to God. I'm not here to tell you what to do. I'm here to be your best friend and support you with whatever choice you make. I'm just suggesting that you take some time alone with Justin and just get to know each other again ok? That is the only thing that I can suggest to you right now. I know that this probably didn't help ya at all but I just had to tell you."

"No it helped Rach. Any advice from you always helps" Heather said while checking her make-up in the mirror. "Can you do me a favor and watch the twins while I get a shower?" Heather asked.

"Yeah sure but why?" Rachel asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"The release party is tonight. I have to look my best you know."

"Oh" Rachel said said puzzledly. "I thought that you weren't gonna go to that?"

"I wan't gonna because I was gonna leave him but I realized that I don't want this to end and if this is going to work we both have to try so that's what I'm gonna do."

"Ok" Rachel replied walking out of the door. "I don't know where Justin went so you'll probably wanna try his cell. Hopefully he'll have it on."

"Ok thanks. And Rach?"

"Yeah?" Rachel asked while turning around.

"I love you!"

"I love you too Heather. Now hurry up to you don't have too much time."

As soon as Rachel left the room she picked up the house phone and dialed Justin's cell number. "Hey it's Justin" "hey" heather began to say "Sorry I'm not here right now but leave one and I'll hit ya up lata." "sh!t sh!t sh!t" Heather said. "Justin baby pick up your phone." Heather pleaded into the phone. She hung up the phone and dialed the number again. Still no answer. "I'm gonna call him one more time and if he doesn't answer I don't know what I'm gonna do." This time thankfully, she got through.

"Hello?" Justin asked into the phone.

"J"

"Oh it's you. I guess your calling me to say that your leaving me aren't you?" Justin asked in a slurred voice.

"No I'm not Justin. I was calling to say that I was coming with you tonight. Where on earth are you Justin? And what's all the noise behind you?"

"It's nothing." "Hit me with another one man." Justin said to the bartender.

"Sir I think that you have had plenty to drink." The bartender began to say.

"I said that I want another one so hit me." "I'm no where baby. I just needed to think so I had to get out of there."

"J seriously where are you?" Heather pleaded into the phone. The bartender heard Heather pleading into the phone so he grabbed the phone from Justin. "He's at The Lounge m'am. I suggest you get down here soon. He's been drinking steading for a good 2 hours."

"Ok thank you sir. I'll send someone right away" Heather replied as the man gave his phone back to Justin.

"What did you do that for?" Justin asked angerly.

"You are drunk man. You need a way home and I know that your Justin Timberlake and that was your wife Heather and that you have a release party tonight. So whatever is going on between you two I don't want to get involved in but someone needs to come and get you."

"Whatever scr*w you! And HIT ME!"

"Trace can you go with Lonnie and Dre to go get Justin at the Lounge. Apparently he has had a lot to drink and is drunk."

"Yeah sure thing." Trace yelled back upstairs.

"Thanks Trace I owe you!" Heather yelled after him

"Yeah your gonna owe me allright."</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK!</span></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:38 pm

Great chapter. Justin better not go off on Heather. I hope they can work things out still.
I feel so sad for Heather. More plz???

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:13 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I know I said this earlier but damn...it must be so difficult trying to mantain a relationship like that!
Good job!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:21 am

Awww, I don't want them to break up. They can't ... I :wub: them! Justin does not need to be getting drunk ... that solves nothing at all.

They do need some time alone to discuss their feelings and work out the kinks in this relationship. Rachel is offering awesome advice, though ... just because you are having some ups and downs does not mean that you run away from your husband! Not that simple folks!

Great work ... I want more!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:30 pm

arg what is it with people drinking to deal with their problems!!! god why do guys do that!! that was a great chapter but god i hope justin doesnt make this a habit everytime they get into an argument

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:08 pm

i hope everything turns out ok! they cant split up over this!
great chapter!!
more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:39 pm

I am coming down with the flu so who knows when I'll be able to update again...hopefully it will be gone in time for christmas :( And this weekened i have like 4 christmas parties to go to and i'll prob be stuck at home in bed :cry:

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 14</span></span><span style='color:blue'>part 1</span>
<span style='color:red'>"Justin come on man" Trace said pulling Justin off of the stool at the bar.

"I'm not going anywhere man so I sugest that you get the f*ck off of me!" Justin screamed back at Trace.

"Justin your drunk. You have no idea what you are doing. You wife is at home crying her eyes out but lucky for you Rachel talked to her and she wants to talk to you. Come on man let's go home." Trace pleaded with Justin.

"That b*tch deserves it! Do you know that she accused me of being unfaithful? So what if I go to the strip bar every now and again, that doesn't mean that I'm not faithful to her and if that's the way she really feels that I don't need to work nothing out with her. Now get the f*ck off of me and go back to your precious Rachel!" Justin yelled back swinging his fist towards Traces face. Lucky for Trace, Lonnie caught Justin's arm just in the knick of time.

"F*CK YOU TIMBERLAKE!" Trace said storming out of The Lounge.

"Justin let's go now!" Lonnie yelled at Justin while Dre grabbed his other arm to lead him out of The Lounge.

"Get the h*ll off of me! You have no right to do this. Your gonna be regreting this later!" Justin yelled as he was being dragged outside and being put into a waiting car. "Trace man"

"Don't talk to me right now. I come down here to save your *ss and what do you do? You try to throw a f*ckin punch in my face. Whatever is going on inside of your head you need to think through it because I'm tired of this. You need to decide what you want and how your gonna get it. And if it's Heather, which I know it is, you better fight for her with all of your life when you get back to the house." With the said Trace stared out the window the rest of the ride home. When they got back to the house, Trace went up to his room because he needed some alone time. Lonnie and Dre helped Justin up the stairs and into the bedroom that he shared with Heather.

"He's all yours Heather. Have fun with him!" Dre yelled into the bathroom, where Heather was getting ready for the evening.

"Justin?" Heather asked pearing her head out of the bathroom doorway.

"How you doing mah sexy mama?"

"J how drunk are you exactly? You can barely talk let alone understand what your saying to me."

"No I know exactly what I'm saying and I'm saying that I want to f*ck you!"

"That's not the way to solve our problems Justin. We need to talk about things and I'm surely not gonna do that when your drunk so I suggest that you sober up before you try and talk to me again. Oh and don't forget that your release party is in 5 hours so I hope that you sleep it off by then. And try eating some rice or something to absorb all of that alcohol."

"But baby!" Justin pleaded as Heather walked out of the bedroom.

"Don't baby me. I have to go and take care of our kids since you don't seem to care about them anymore and don't even think about going around them when you are drunk. Go take an advil and sleep" with that said Heather disappeared into the twins room to take over her responsibility of being a mother again.</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

Ok i know that its really short but I feel like sh*t so I'm off to bed. I'll try and write the rest of the chapter for ya tom morning.

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:53 am

Angel, I hope you get better soon. I'm coming down with the flu too. Great chapter. Justin needs to think before he says anything, Justin's going to lose Trace as a good friend. More plz!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:20 pm

Great chapters. Justin's such an a**hole when he's drunk. LOL. more, more, more

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:22 pm

awww angel! U get plenty of rest, flu is a bugger wen u got partys to go to.
Justin :( wat is he doing!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:08 pm

Aww thanx girlies :hug: I feel a lil better today but who knows...i couldn't talk for like 2 hours after i got up this morning :(

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 14</span> part2</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Are you ready baby?" Justin asked pearing into the bathroom to find Heather putting in her diamond earings that he had givin her the day after the twins were born.

"Only if you promise me one thing" Heather said turning to face Justin.

"What is it?"

"That we will talk about this when we get home tonight and that you won't get drunk again when you are angry because that doesn't solve anything."

"It's a deal. I'm gonna go get the twins ready ok. I still can't believe that we are taking them to the release party. Maybe we should just call someone to have them watch them because I don't want them to gave to grow up in the spotlight. I want them to choose whether or not they want to."

"The media is gonna get a picture of them with us sooner or later and it would probably look better if we brought them. That way it would look like we weren't trying to hide them from anyone. Ya know what I mean." Heather said while looking back in the mirror to reapply her make-up.

"Yeah that makes sense. Last time I checked on them they were still asleep so I'll go wake them up and get them ready if they aren't awake already. Trace and Rachel are getting ready too. They should be ready in like 10 minutes or so."

"Ok I'll be over in a couple minutes J" Heather said while Justin walked out of the room. When he got to the twins room Meleck was already awake, laying in his crib.

"How's my big boy? Are you ready to be debuted to the world?" Justin asked while taking Meleck's pants off. "Let's see what do you want to wear?" Justin asked Meleck, as if Meleck could talk. "The baby blue outfit with the ducks on it, it is" Justin said while placing the outfit over Melecks head. As soon as Meleck was ready, Kiely woke up and began crying. "Awww shhh shh don't cry. Daddy's here" Justin said while rocking her in his arms. "And for you, let's wear the purple outfit with the flowers on it. Your grandma Harless gave that to you. Yes she did!" Justin squeled which caused both of the twins to laugh.

"Are they ready to go J?" Heather asked sticking her head aroudn the corner.

"Meleck's ready and Kiely will be ready in like 3 minutes. Can you take Meleck and go check up on Trace and Rachel. There had better not be any nookie going on cause we need to get going."

"Sure thing J" Heather replied while taking Meleck out of the bouncy seat, which was beside Justin on the floor.

knock knock

"Yeah?" Rachel yelled from inside her room.

"Are you almost ready to go?" Heather yelled back through the door.

"In a few minutes why? Is Trace ready?" Rachel asked in excitement.

"I guess he is. Someone is downstairs and that would be my assumption."

"Make that like 2 minutes then. My man is ready."

"So wait are you and Trace like dating now?" Heather asked in a confused manor.

"Oh yeah. I didn't mention that to ya did I? I forgot to say that at the end of the nookie he asked me if I would like to be his girlfriend and you know me...I told him yes"

"I'm soo sorry I didn't even know man. I've just been so pre-occupied these past couple of days and everything. I'll tell him that your almost ready ok?"

"Yeah sure" Rachel replied while she was trying to put her shoes on standing up. All of a sudden Heather heard a loud thump from outside her door way.

"Are you ok in there Rach?" Heather asked while putting her ear against the door.

"I'm aiight. Just fell down putting my shoes on that's all. I'm aiight."

"OK. I'm going downstairs now. If ya need me just call!"

About 5 minutes later, Rachel walked down the steps with Justin following behind her withKiely.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Justin asked the group. No one said anything so Justin assumed that as a yes. "Ok everyone out to the Escalade then." The group filed out of the doors with Dre and Lonnie not far behind. They decided that Lonnie would ride with Justin, Heather, Kiely, Meleck, Trace, and Rachel and Dre would drive another car so that everyone didn't have to get smushed into one car, and they could still have all the security that they should need. "Everyone buckled?" Justin asked while pearing into the rear-view mirror.

"Yup!" Heather replied from the back with Kiely and Meleck beside her in their car seats.

"Let's go then." Justin replied while taking the car out of park and heading out of the drive way.</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:48 pm

Justin is an a$$ when he is drunk, but, at least, he is behaving himself enough to go to the release party. I wonder what the press is gonna say about him, Heather, and the kids. Probably make some stupid s**t up about them and try to break them up! :huh:

Good work and I'm glad to hear the you are feeling somewhat better!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:50 pm

Great chapter!
i hope you feel better soon! :hug: :)

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:11 pm

wel at least justin is behaving now!
Great chapter

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:20 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hope you feel better soon!
Can't wait to see how the night goes...I do have to admit that I am a little nervous though... :unsure: </span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:23 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Great chapter. I'm glad Justin is being nice to Heather. More plz!</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:08 am

2 great chapters!! i hope she really reams justin out for that! what he did is f***ed up!! more!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:19 pm

I'm feeling a lil better...still have a low fever but it is better than it was....thanx for asking :hug:

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 15</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>"Are ya guys ready? I see the rest of the guys over there waiting for us. I thought we weren't suppose to be here until 7 and its only 6:45" Justin said while looking at his watch.

"J remember JC was in charge and he doens't like to be late for anything so he probably went and rounded everyone up to make sure that they were here. You know how he works." Heather said from the backseat.

"Oh yeah" Justin replied as if he had forgotten all about that. After getting everyone together, the group made their way over to the red carpet to deal with the media. Everyone was there from Pat O'Brian from Access Hollywood, to People, US Weekly, you name it they were there.

"You are here with Pat O'Brian now Justin how are you doing these days?"

"I'm good. I've been very very busy but I couldn't of asked for anything better right now."

"I'm glad to hear everything is going well with you. So you and the rest of the guys have a new cd coming out tomorrow actually. Was it as fun to make this album as every other album that you have ever made or what?"

"Actually it was man. This time we sort of broadened our horizons a little bit I guess you could say. We worked with The Neptunes, Brian McKnight, R.Kelly all kinds of people and we tried to make a variety of music because since out last record, so many things have changed in our lives ya know?"

"Yeah I see what you mean. Now who are these adorable babies here?" Pat asked refering to Meleck and Kiely

"These are actually my children, my babies, Meleck and Kiely. And of course you know Heather. She was doing this thing about a year ago."

"Yes she was. I remember that. So do they still keep you up a lot at night or do they let you sleep more."

"Actually they get her up a lot during the night" Justin said while pointing to Heather. "What I can I say? They love their mama just as much as I love her" Justin said giving Heather a big smile and whispering "I'm sorry" to her.

"OK Heather I have to ask this for every female fan out there who is watching...Is Justin as good in bed as everyone thinks he is?"

"He's not too shabby" Heather replied while laughing "Actually all I'll say is how do you think we ended up with twins?"

"I think that answers that question then. So girls, the answer is anything you could ever imagine in more right?"

"Right" Heather replied while still laughing. Justin just stood there shaking his head while trying not to laugh.

"Thank you for you time Justin and Heather. You have such beautiful children."

"Aww thank you. Anytime Pat, anytime" Justin replied while shaking Pat's hand.

After doing 30 or more interviews and having their picture taken 1000's of times, they finially made their way inside where the real party was. Inside Justin and Heather caught up with the rest of the group to say their thank you's to everyone for coming and to greet as many people as possible.

"Thank God I found you!" Rachel squealed as she caught up to Heather who was holding Meleck.

"Wha?" Heather asked while turning her head in a confused manor.

"Trace wants me to meet his parents! I don't know what to do!"

"Go and meet them Rach. They are really sweet I promise. Come on I'll go with ya. They like seeing the twins so just grab Kiely from Justin and you'll look even better than ya already do."

"Ok" Rachel replied "Justin can I have Kiely please?"

"Your not gonna try and pick up guys with my little girl are ya?" Justin asked while handing Kiely over to Rachel.

"Justin it only works when guys are the ones who are with the kids remember. And I would never use your kids for such a thing like that. I already have Trace remember."

"Yeah I know. I was just trying to figure out what you would say."

"Yeah sure" Rachel replied while walking over to join Heather. "OK i can do this" Rachel said as she walked up to Heather. The two girls began to weave their way in and out of the crowd until they found Trace at a table with his parents.

"Hey mami" Trace replied standing up from the table to give Rachel a kiss on the cheek. "How are you and lil Kiely doing?"

"We're doing good. Just wanted to stop over here and say hello."

"Oh yeah I forgot. Rachel this is my mom and dad. Mom and dad this is my girlfriend Rachel."

"Aww it's nice to meet you sweetie!" Traces mom said while standing up from the table and embracing Rachel in a hug. "Aww and look at Kiely. She has just gotten so big since I saw her the last time."

"Yeah, she is growing like a weed." Rachel replied. Ok things are going good she thought to herself. "Now you must be Mr. Ayala. I see who Trace gets all of his good looks from" Heather said while Trace's father Juan let out a huge laugh.

"Well ya know...." he began to say "No i'm only teasing."

"Ok can we have your attention everybody" Justin said into the microphone. "Tonight we have two very specials guests with us. Their names are Alex and Courtney. See my wife and I, we met Courtney at the airport about 2 weeks ago and she was telling us all about her older sister Alex who was a big fan of *NSYNC but she was in the hospital with cancer. So, anyways after making various visits to her in the hospital, I talked to the guys and we all decided that it would be neat to have her here as our guest as long as it was ok with her doctor and everthing and well here she is now. Ladies and gentlemen, here is Alex with her little sister Courtney." When Alex came out with Courtney holding her hand, everyone began clapping and whistling for her and some people even got all teary eyed. Because of her weak health, she can't stand for very long so Justin picked her up into his arms and held her closely.

"I just want to say thank you to everyone from *NSYNC who invited me here tonight." Alex began "And I want to thank my little sister for running into you at the air port and my doctors because if she hadn't of seen you, my dream never would of come true.

"Aww well your very welcome" all of the guys said at once.

"We are so glad that we got to know your Alex, you are such a brave little girl" Lance said before he gave her a kiss on her forhead.

"Anything you want to add Courtney?" Justin asked her

"I want to thank my older sister because she is best friend in the whole world!"

Just about everyone in the audience said "awww" in unision.

"Courtney and Alex everyone!" JC said as Justin carried Alex offstage with Courtney by his side.

"Isn't he sooo adorable?" Heather said to herself. "so adorable"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:38 pm

man who would have guessed that he was being a total prick earlier!! great chapter!!! more!!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:11 pm

Aww, that is very nice of *NSYNC to invite Alex and Courtney. Justin can be a good boy when he wants to be or needs to be!

It's nice that Rachel is meeting Trace's parents. She might be seeing them a lot more than she thinks if things go well with her and Trace!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:30 pm

<span style='color:purple'>AWWWW...it's about damn time!</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:14 am

aww, that chapter got me all teary eyed at the end! lol
im glad justin is being nice to heather!
post more soon!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:40 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Great chapter. More plz!</span>

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:32 am

great chapter. More, more, more

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:39 pm

sweet chapter! That was a really nice thing to do for Courtney :P

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:52 pm

More plz?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Dec 28, 2003 3:22 pm

i think we need another chapter!! :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:39 pm

thanx for all of the wonderful feedback...i've been crazy cuz of the holidays but i'm here with an update for ya :lol:

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 16</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Hey baby are ya ready to go?" Justin asked while walking up behind Heather and snaking his arms around her waist.

"Yeah Kiely and Meleck are sleeping. Trace's parents wanted to hold them and they fell asleep so they told me that they would watch them and to go out and socialize for a little bit." Heather replied while resting her head on Justins chest.

"Here I'll go get them ok. You need some rest. Can you just go get their coats and stuff?" Justin replied while holding Heather close to him.

"Yeah sure thing J" Heather stated before giving Justin a kiss and heading to find their diaper bags and coats. When Heather returned she found Justin holding both of the sleeping twins and saying his good-byes to everyone. When she walked up to him, he was talking to Pharrell and they were discussing a possible remix for the guys single.

"Hey Heather" Pharrell said while pulling her into a hug.

"Hey, how ya doing?" Heather replied when she pulled away from Pharrell.

"I'm good. Been working like crazy but you know how it is."

"Yeah. These two keep me running around like crazy since they started crawling." Heather replied while brushing a strand of hair out of Kiely's face. "One goes one way and the other goes a different direction."

"You two behave yourselves and give your mommy a rest" Pharrell said while stoking the twins hair. "So there's a rumor going around that you are going to be going on tour with the guys. Is there any truth to that rumor?" Pharrell asked while putting on his 'inocent' look.

"There's a good posibilty. And I'm sure that you didn't hear that from Justin right?"

"Of course not" Pharrell replied while letting out a big laugh. "Well I'm glad that you are getting back into music. I miss turning on the radio and hearing you on it."

"Yeah well there was a lil bump in that road but things are calming down now so we'll have to see. Hopefully everything will work out and I'll be able to go and everything." Heather replied while putting Kiely's coat on her.

"Ok well I guess I'll let you guys get going. Looks like all of you are ready to pass out and the two little ones are already out. Just give me a call sometime and I'll come over and visit or something. I haven't seen the twins since they were born man. That was what like 6 months ago?"

"Yeah man." Justin replied "You should be ashamed of yourself." Justin replied while laughing. "Naw I'm just kidding. I know your work schedule it's hectic. Give us a call sometime though, I'm sure that we can find someone to watch them for us while we go out"

"Sure thing. You guys take care of yourselves" Pharrell replied while giving Heather a hug and nodding his head at Justin, to make sure that he didn't wake the twins up.

After saying the rest of their good-byes they finially made their way to the door with the rest of the gang not far behind them. The ride home was pretty much quiet because as soon as Heather hit the seat, she was out cold. Even when they got back to the house she did't wake up so Justin carefully picked her up and carried her up to their room and put her in bed. "I love you baby and I'm so sorry for everything that I have done to you recently" Justin stated while kneeling down beside the bed. Little did he know it though, but Heather had woken up when he layed her in bed but she just kept her eyes closed because she didn't feel like getting up and doing anything. "I've messed up my life" Justin continued "and there is nothing now that will make it back to the way that it was. I just wish that tabloids didn't exist cuz 99.9% of that sh*t that they post isn't true and when you read it, what else are you suppose to believe except that it's true? I just wish you could know how sorry I am and that I never cheated on you. Although I do have to admit that I did go to the strip joint once but I didn't like it. It wasn't the same as being at home with you and I wish that I never would of done that cause then all these rumors came about that I was cheating on you and I would never do that to you. I love you with all of my heart and soul and never would do anything that I know would hurt you. I just wish I could tell you this baby" When Justin finished tears were rolling down his face.

"I know that your sorry J" Heather whispered. "I need to trust you more. I know that you would never do anything to hurt me." Heather said while rolling over in the bed to face Justin who was still kneeling beside her with his head laying on the mattress. She slowly would his little curls around her finger to tease Justin, which also let him know that things between them were better.

"I'm so sorry baby!" Justin said before Heathers lips came crashing down onto his.

"I know you are and so am I" Heather said after pulling away for a breath. When Heather woke up in the morning, she was curled up inside of Justin's arms and a small smile appeared across her face. "I miss being like this" she thought to herself. She slowly wiggled her way out of his arms to go check on the twins. They were still fast asleep and it was already 9:00 a.m. "They never sleep this long. I guess that they were just really worn out from last night." After giving each of the twins a kiss, she headed downstairs to start making some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Just as Heather was ready to go wake Justin up and tell him that everything was ready, he appeared in the kitchen with the twins in hand.

"Morning baby" Justin said before giving Heather a kiss.

"Mornin sexy!" Heather replied while smaking Justins butt.

"Hey now! That's no fair. I have the twins and can't get ya back."

"All is fair in love and war Mistah JT, this right now is war" Heather replied while running to the other side of the island to check on the eggs.

"Yeah, well you'll just have to get your punishment later then" Justin replied while wiggling his eye brows up and down.

"You wish boy."

"Aww no luvin for me?" Justin asked while jutting his lip out.

"J don't give me the puppy dog face. You know that I give in to the puppy dog face."

"I smell food" Rachel said while walking through the doorway stretching. "Oh no Justin's doing the puppy dog face. That can't be good. I'll be back later. Whatever he wants Heather don't give it to him, be strong don't give in to him!"

"Get out of here Rachel. I'm trying to get some and this is the only way it will work." Justin replied which caused both of the girls to laugh.

"Whatever Justin" Rachel replied while walking out of the kitchen. "Call me when it's clear"</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:19 pm

Great chapter. Justin sounds so cute with the twins. More plz?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>awww...almost sounds like a normal family man!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 28, 2003 9:50 pm

Awww, I was getting all teary-eyed when Justin was apologizing. I know he definitely loves Heather with all his heart. He just has to be careful not to let the chaos of his life get to him too much. Things get hectic, but he has his wife and babies to keep him sane and happy.

Great chapter. Very meaningful!!!!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:27 am

aww that was so sweet when Justin was appologising!!
great chapter!
more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:02 pm

cute chapter! Im glad they hav sorted things out :D awww the twins and j together r sooo cute!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:51 pm

i am glad everything is well again! more please!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:18 am

OK I'm gonna have to pm you with the chapter or something cuz Lil Xtina still hasn't sent me a new chapter of her story n she keeps on coming here to read my updates so this is the only way I can let you guys read it and her not see it :lol: just post your feedback here cuz I'll edit this then after she writes to me and put the chapter in here...but all my loyal devotees....check your mail boxes...and if you want the chapter and i didn't send it to ya just pm me or something

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:18 pm

Both new chapters are great! More, more, more

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:22 pm

Thanx for the chapter! It was gr8

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:09 pm

Ok,thanks for the chapter. It was good. More plz!!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:34 am

thanx for the chapter!! :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:00 am

Thank you for the chapter. Sorry I took so long to acknowledge that I received it, but I never noticed that I had a message ... shows you how well I pay attention! :unsure:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:10 pm

ok some how it got deleted from my mail box could you resend it to me please anyone!?!!?!?!?! i have to know what happened!!!!!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:35 pm

<span style='color:purple'>me too, me too...*pouts*</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”