This Is Our Life

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:38 pm

Damn, I deleted it from mine or else I'd send it ... sorry. :ph34r: :(

Lil X-tina
Ultra Member

Postby Lil X-tina » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:13 pm

Hey guys I'm Rachel..AngelPopstar 7's best friend she emailed this to me and asked me to post this on here for you guys..its more fan fic and the reason as to why she hasnt been on lately

aight guys sorry about takin so long! My dad has put this thing on AOL to see everywhere I go and I don't think he would like to read my story since some parts can get pretty graphic lol...it would be hard explainin that one to him so I have graciously asked lil xtina to update my story for me until he takes this stupid thingy off so hopefully I'll be back on here soon enough to talk to all of you again since i miss ya so much

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 17</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>"You are so mine!" Justin stated as he put the twins in their swings to go catch Heather.

"J dont tickle me. Please J don't tickle me." Heather said while laughing. "Justin I have to go to the bathroom stop!" Heather yelled inbetween laughs. "J i'm serious I have to go really bad!" Justin thought that she was serious so he let her go, but only to cause Heather to run and hide somewhere in the house.

"Aww baby that's not fair! I thought that you had to go to the bathroom" Justin whined as he was looking through the house to find Heather. Just as Justin walked into the room that Heather was in the phone rang. "Aww man" Justin said as he left the room to go grab the phone. "Hello?" Justin said into the phone.

"Hey Justin it's JC"

"Hey man what's up?"

"Well I just got a call from Johnny" JC began

"Oh no"

"He wants us to appear via-satellite on TRL"

"Are you serious? When did he tell you that?"

"He called me like 5 minutes ago. Apparently the new album is doing well and since he wasn't gonna make us do promoting today he changed his mind and now wants us to do that." there was a long pause before either of the guys said anything "You still there Justin?"

"Yeah I'm here. What time do we have to be there?"

"We have to be there at 12 he said because we're gonna be on at 1 and they need to do hair, make-up, make sure everything works that kind of thing."

"Ok thanks man I'll be there." Justin replied

"Bye" JC replied before Justin hung up the phone.

"That f*cker!" Justin whispered loudly

"J?" Heather said which caused Justin to jump because he didn' know that anyone was in the room

"Baby you scared me"

"Aww I'm sorry. Who was that?"

"It was JC. Johnny now wants us to appear on TRL via satellite so I have to be at the studio at 12. That ruins all of our plans to go to the park now. I'll tell ya what. Come with me to the studio and then we can go to the park afterwards. How does that sound to ya?" Justin asked while holding Heather close to him.

"I guess I'll have to manage" Heather replied while tilting her head backwards to give Justin a kiss. Just as Heather and Justin parted lips, one of the twins began crying. "I have to go see who's crying J."

"Now you don't. They'll stop, just stay here with me." Heather gave Justin "the look." "Ok go see who it is but don't take long cause I want to spend some quality time with you."

"Uh huh. More like you want to spend some quality time with this" Heather said while pointing her hands at her coochie.

"Well now but if you're willing to give me some then you know I'm always up for that."

"Yeah sure" Heather replied while leaving to go check on the twins. As soon as Heather calmed down Meleck, Rachel walked into the kitchen.

"I see things have umm cleared out a lil bit?"

"Yeah, we had a small war but then JC had to call and Johnny wants the guys to be on TRL today."

"Aww I'm sorry. What time does he have to be there?"

"He has to be there at 12 and the show is on at like 1 or something like that." Heather replied while putting some eggs and bacon on her plate.

"I'm sorry. But I have some good news"

"Really? What's your good news?" Heather asked in excitement.

"Trace asked me out on another date."

"Really? When?"

"Yeah, he asked me to go to the movies tonight! Ahh I'm sooo happy!"

"I can see that! I'm so happy for you. Seriously, you two are soo cute together! I wish ya the best of luck!" Heather said while giving her best friend a quick hug and heading over to the table to eat quickly before the twins would want some food.</span><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 18</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'> "J are you ready to go yet? The twins and I have been ready for 10 minutes!" Heather yelled up the stairs to Justin who was making sure he looked perfect in the mirror. "Justin I know that your looking in that mirror. I can tell you already that you look perfect so get down here before you're late!"

"I'm not in front of the mirror." Justin said from the top of the steps.

"Ok well you were in front of the mirror. Now that we are 10 minutes late because you had to make sure you looked perfect" Heather said as she opened the front door and grabbed Kiely's car seat.

"Yeah yeah" Justin replied closing the door behind him. "Wait are Trace and Rach coming with us?" Justin asked after the door was already shut.

"Umm not that I know of. I do happen to know a little tid bit that they are having another date tonight." Heather said while buckling herself into the seat.

"And where did you hear that information?" Justin asked while adjusting the rear-view mirror.

"Oh just a little birdy. And the little birdy seemed very excited about it too." Heather stated while lookin out the window. "You know what we haven't done for a while J?"

"Whats that baby?" Justin asked while squeezing Heather's thigh.

"We haven't gone on a date. Like just the two of us. We always have the twins with us or Trace and Rachel or our parents, it's never just you and me"

"I know baby. But don't worry I already have something planned for when you least expect it."

"Justin what are you talking about?"

"It's a secret so I can't tell ya. If I told ya I would have to kill ya and you don't want me to do that do you?"

"Of course not baby" Heather said before giving Justin a kiss on the cheek.

"Baby no kisses in the car. I have to concentrate on driving. I can't have any distractions. You know what your kisses do to me. I just melt down."

"So you mean you don't like this?" Heather whispered into Justin's ear.

"Baby don't torture me like this. You know that it's not nice to do."

"I know it's not. That's what makes it even better." Heather laughed as they pulled into the parking lot to the studio 5 minutes late. "I told ya we were gonna be like."

"Oh yeah well hush" Justin replied before giving Heather a kiss and hoping out of his Escalade. "I'm gonna grab Maleck and run in there since I'm late ok? I'll just take him with me to the make-up room and you can come find us after you have everything settled ok?"

"Yeah sure" Heather replied while taking Kiely's car seat out of the car and grabbing the diaper bags. "Run baby run!" Heather yelled after Justin who was semi walking semi running into the studio.

"Justin your 10 minutes late" Johnny said as Justin walked through the doorway.

"I'm sorry Johnny. Ya know women they're never ready on time" Justin said that just as Heather walked through the doorway.

"You did not just try and blame you being late on me did you Justin? Because I do believe if I'm correct that I was calling you for what 15 minutes and you said you would be down in 1 minute every time if I am correct."

"I would never blame being late on you baby" Justin said as Johnny ushed him down to the make-up room.

"Umm hmm" Heather replied. After she had all the twins stuff ready in a viewing room, she went to find Justin holding Maleck in the make-up chair. "Justin what does Maleck have all over his face?" Heather asked refering to the red splotches on her sons face.

"Oh he kind of umm grabbed ahold of the blush thingy and started putting it all over his face."

"You let our son put make-up on himself?" Heather asked while giving Justin the evil glare.

"I didn't let him. He just grabbed it off of the tray there." Justin said trying to defend himself.

"Justin it's time for sound check and to make sure that everything is working" Lance said while walking into the make-up room. "Hey Heather I didn't know you were gonna be here" Lance said while giving her a hug and Kiely a kiss on the head. "Justin why does your son have make-up on his face?" Lance asked with a confused look on his face.

"Don't ask about that one Lance, it's a long story." Justin said while standing up and handing Maleck over to Heather.

"See ya in a lil bit baby" Justin said before giving Heather a quick kiss and running to the screening room.

"Your daddy is so crazy" Heather said before giving each of the twins a kiss. "Are you ready to go watch him make a fool of himself? Do you have a crazy daddy?" Heather asked in a silly voice which caused both of the twins to laugh. After the show was over, Justin and Heather headed to the park which was their original plan. This wasn't no ordinary park, this is a park where tons of celebrities go with their babies. After being in the park for about an hour, everyone headed home where Trace and Rachel were both getting ready for their date to the movies.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:21 am

Great chapter!
my mate was reading it and she thinks its really good as well!! lol
post more soon!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:43 am

Aww that stinks to have that tracking thing on your computer. Parents! :ph34r:

Great update ... Maleck and the blush, very cute! I can't wait to see how things between Rachel and Trace develop! Woo-hoo!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:58 am

GREAT CHAPPIE! sorry to hear that your dad is tracking you. you will have to figure out a way to get that thing off your computer. if i were you i would tell him that it hurts you that he doesnt trust you. that always worked with my dad! :lol: well good luck with that!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:39 pm

great chapter, my dad wudn't track wat i do on the comp cuz he doesn't even noe how to use one :lol: I hope he takes the tracking off soon angel!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:16 pm

I hope your dad stops tracking you. Great chapter. It was funny with the Maleck and the blush. More plz!!

Lil X-tina
Ultra Member

Postby Lil X-tina » Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:47 pm

hey ya'll its Rachel again..posting another fan fic for Heather. by the way just cuz she cant get on the board DOES NOT mean she doesnt want FEEDBACK she still does cuz im emailing it to her. o by the way this is a pretty R rated chapter between me and Trace lol...

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>NOOKIE WARNING NOOKIE</span></span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 19</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Are you ready my lady?" Trace asked extending his hand out for Rachel to grab.

"Of course I am. So what movie are we going to see?" Rachel asked curiously.

"It's top secret. But if things go like the last movie we saw, I don't think that we are going to be watching to much of that movie." Trace replied with the same devilish grin that Justin possessed.

"Ok then that's way more information than I wanted to know" Heather replied holding her ears shut, acting like she didn't hear anything

"Hey at least you don't have to hear about your sex stories with Justin. Man you have told me so much stuff that you two have done that it just doesn't even phase me anymore." Rachel replied

"Awww baby you tell her our sex stories?" Justin asked putting on his puppy dog face

"Well don't you want someone to hear how good you are at satisfying a woman? Every woman needs to experience that in her life time." Heather replied sarcastically. "Well I only tell her the kinky ones anyhow like the time you were hand cuffed to the bed and I was pouring chocolate all over you and licking it off." With that said Justin got a giant grin across his face.

"I remember that night." Justin stated nodding his head up and down like a little boy in a candy store.

"Ok we're going now because I didn't know about that one and didn't wanna know about that one" Trace said while gently pulling Rachel outside. When Trace and Rachel got home, Justin and Heather and the twins were already fast asleep.

"So Trace...I think I need to properly show you a thank you for giving me such a wonderful night with you...so far that is anyhow" Rachel said as she rubbed her hand up and down Trace's arm

"Oh is that so?" Trace asked curiously.

"Mmmm hmm" Rachel said nodding her head up and down while she pulled Trace into her room by his shirt. "So I'm thinkg that we need a little bit of music" Rachel said as she put Avant's Read Your Mind on her stereo. "Much better. I have something in store for you Mr. Ayala. It's gonna be the best ride of your life." Rachel said as she pushed Trace down onto the chair that was in the corner of her room and started to un-botton his button down shirt. As she slowly unbottoned his shirt, she rubbed her hands up and down his chest and his abs. Ok I hope that those pointers Heather was giving me come out Rachel thought to herself as she began to give Trace a lap dance. She slowly moved her body up and down, pressing her body against Trace's. When she got down lower, she started moving her body a little faster, to the beat of the music. Trace just stared at her in disbelief.

"Where on earth did you learn this?" Trace asked staring into Heather's eyes.

"What? Don't you like it?"

"I didn't say that." Trace replied

"OK then shhh no talking" Rachel said as she placed her fingers against Trace's lips. She slowly grinded her body up and down against Trace's until neither of them could wait any longer. Trace picked Rachel up and carried her over to the bed. "Trace" Rachel whispered as she slipped his shirt off the rest of the way and led a trail of kisses to the button of his pants. As she was un-snapping his jeans with her one hand, he was pulling her sweater off as frantically as possible. "Much better" Trace said as he threw her sweater to the other side of the bedroom. When Rachel had Trace's jeans were un-snapped she slowly pulled the zipped down and pulled the pants down to his ankles. Trace did the same to Rachel's, but leaving her panites on. "Trace baby I think that you need to loose these" Rahcel said as she slowly slipped a hand in each side of Trace's boxer-briefs and slid them down his legs to meet his pants which were now laying down on the floor. "Theres only two things left now and the pleasure is all mine" Trace said as he un-hooked Rachel's bra and threw it across the room, causing it to land on top of the lamp. "Such a classical movie scene." Trace said which caused both of them to laugh, but not distracting them from the "chore" which was in front of them. "Only one more thing left" Trace said as he knelt down beside Rachel and grabbed the side of her panties with his teeth. Slowly to gave each side a tug until they were loose when he grabbed ahold of them from the top center and slowly pulled them the rest of the way down her legs. "One sec" Trace said before running to the adjacent bathroom to put on a condom. When he returned, the lights were turned down low, and Rachel was laying on the bed waiting for him. "Are you ready suga?" Trace asked before he began to enter Rachel. She nodded her head up and down with a giant smile across her face. As Trace slowly entered her, their whole worlds turned right side up. Their bodies started to slowly move together, then going faster and faster. Rachel decided that this time she was going to be "in control" so she rolled over pinning Trace to the bed. "Oh Trace" Rachel moaned into his ear. "This feels soo good" Trace whispered back into Rachel's ear. "Mmm Hmm now all we need is the whips, chains, and handcuffs" Rachel whispered causing Trace to move even faster. Trace slowly massaged each of Rachel's breasts in his hands, stroking them gently, then giving her nipples a little tug with his teeth. "Oh Trace Oh baby" Rachel moaned a little too loud.</span>

FEEDBACK</span></span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:45 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*THUD*

"Oh Trace Oh baby" Rachel moaned a little too loud.

EEEEKKKKKKKKKK....can't wait for more!

</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:43 am

OH GOOD GOD! man i hope your dad doesnt come accross that! whew that was fully enjoyable to read!!!! but i need more!!!!!!!!!!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:23 pm

Sorry for not posting sooner but great chapter. I really hope your dad didnt see that. More plz!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:48 am

WOW ... that was good! Wouldn't mind a little of that in real life! :D

Yup, I hope your dad doesn't see that one. Be careful girl!

Can't wait for more of that hot nookie!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:30 am

sounds like Trace is good in the sack! lol
cant wait for the next chapter!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:12 pm

thanx for the great chapter

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:21 pm

Great chapter. More, more, more

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:15 am

jst bumping it up! :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:27 pm

I'M BACK!!!! Let's get this party started...he still hasn't taken the thing off of aol but i miss you guys to much so if he doesn't like it too bad...he can talk to me about it lol

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NOOKIE WARNING</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 20</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"J did you hear something?" Heather asked while picking her head off of Justin's bare chest.

"No baby. Lay your head back down and go to sleep. It was probably just Trace and Rachel coming home from their date." Justin said while placing a kiss on Heather's head.

"Your probably right" Heather said as she layed her head back down on Justin's chest and drifted back off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Shhh not so loud" Trace whispered into Rachel's ear. "You don't wanna wake them up cause then our fun will be all over" Trace stated running his hands through Rachel's hair. Their bodies had trailed off from all of the comotion that Rachel had caused but their bodies were grinding back and forth again in unision. Starting off slowly and gradually moving faster and faster until they both reached their climax, which caused both of their bodies to collapse into each other. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you are lately?" Trace asked peering into Rachel's crystal blue eyes.

"Oh don't flatter me. I know I'm beautiful" Rachel said causing both of them to laugh. The two fell asleep in each other's arms, only to be woken up in the morning by the sunlight which was shining through the blinds. "Trace?" Rachel whispered into his ear, causing him to stir in his sleep.

"Yeah" Trace mumbled back.

"I'm gonna go see what Heather is up to. Go back to sleep ok?" Rachel said as she slipped out from underneath his arm and got out of the bed. "How's everyone this fine morning?" Rachel asked as she came into the living room, where the twins were playing on the floor.

"Someone's bright and cheery" Heather replied which put a big smile across Rachel's face.

"I had a great night out with Trace last night that's all."

"Sounds like you two are getting along very good then." Just stated as he rolled a ball towards Malech.

"You could say that I guess" Rachel said as she ploped down onto the couch.

"Oh Keena called for you last night while you were out" Heather said sitting down beside Rachel on the couch. "She said to call her whenever you got in. Something about shopping or something like that. Who knows with that girl but I know that you are suppose to call her." Heather stated.

"Ok thanks" Rachel replied while she went running out of the room with the phone in her hand.

ring ring

"Hello?" Christina mumbled into the phone.

"Hey I heard that you called me last night" Rachel said with enthusiasm in her voice.

"Oh hey Rach. Yeah I did. I was wonder if you and Heather wanted to go out with me today. Allison is away and Trish is setting up photo shoots and stuff today so I'm by myself and was wondering if you two wanted to hit the town with me." Christina stated while trying to wake up.

"I'd love to go. Just let me go see if Heather wants come along" Rachel replied while skipping down the hallway and into the living room again. "Hey Heather. Do you wanna go shopping with me and Keena today?" Rachel asked with a big grin on her face.

"I'd love to but I need someone to watch the twins."

"Oh don't worry about the twins baby. Trace and I can watch them. You go out and have some fun with Rach and Christina. You deserve to have some fun." Justin said while bouncing both of the twins on his knees.

"Yo Rach"

"Wud up?"

"Tell Keena that I can go with you. Get all the details and stuff cause I'm gonna go get ready." Heather replied to Rachel. "Thanks J. I really appreciate this." Heather said before getting up and giving Justin a kiss.

"No problem baby" Justin replied.

"Keena good news!" Rachel yelled into the phone. "We can go!"

"Someone is just a lil excited. So whose the man?" Christina asked Rachel.

"Oh no one" Rachel replied with a giant smile on her face.

"I see that smile on your face. Don't tell me no one. I'll get it out of you later. Come over to my house at like 11 ok?"

"See ya then" Rachel said before hanging up the phone.</span>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:58 pm

YAY your back. I missed you. Great chapter. I hope Heather and Rachel have a good time. More plz!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:35 am

Aww, you're back ... I'm happy. This was a great update. Rachel and Heather are going to have so much fun with Christina ... I think it would be awfully hard not to have fun with that girl!

Hope to see some more great updates when you get a chance. The AOL tracking thing is a real stinkaroo!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:05 pm

Great chapter. More, more, more

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:15 pm

cool chapter, glad ur back! :D

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:47 pm

hey glad to see your back!!
great chapter!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:06 pm

Thanks guys...its soo good to finially be back but where are Angel and Tash at?? :confused: anyways
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 21</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>"Are you two ready to cause some ruckus in this town or what?" Christina asked the girls as they approached her front door.

"I'm ready to tear this place upside down. By the time we're threw with them, they won't know which end is up and which end is down" Rachel said in a stern voice before letting out a boisterous laugh.

"Aight my girls. Let's get going. It's already 11:15 and we haven't even begun shopping yet. Are we going to have some tag alongs today?" Heather whispered to Christina meaning their bodyguards.

"Not if I can help it" Christina whispered back. "We'll loose them within no time. I have already devised a plan so be ready"

"What are you two whispering about over there?" Christinas bodyguard asked from across the room.

"Oh nothing for you to be concerned about. But if you must know, Heather was just telling me that she wanted to get a sexy outfit for Justin and I was just giving her hints as to where we should go shop Mr. Nosey." Christina replied trying to hold her giggle in.

"Ok. I don't want you 3 getting out of my sight today do you hear me? Especially Heather after all the press that her and Justin have been getting about an unsteady relationship, I don't need you 3 to make things any worse."

"Would we ever do a thing like that?" The three girls replied with an angelic look in their eyes.

"I don't know. But let's go before I don't let you guys go" the man stated.

"I was thinking that maybe we could travel in two cars today because you know we plan on having a lot of bags so we are going to need the extra room. Is that ok with you?" Christina asked her body guard</span>

to be continued

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:43 am

Woo-hoo ... who wants to play ditch the bodyguards? I do, I do! Gosh, I'm so jealous ... Heather is married to Mr. JT and gets to shop with Xtina. Only in my wildest dreams would that come true. That's why I'll continue to live vicariously through your story!

Great work, can't wait for some more!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:37 am

lol, why cant they just tell the bodyguards to go away!
that would seriously annoy me if i was famous and had to have a bodyguard tagging along everywhere, i'd feel as if i couldn't shop! lol
great chapter but you cant leave us hanging there!
post more soon! :P

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:06 pm

Great chapter. Can't wait to see if they get rid of them bodyguards! More, more, more!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:39 pm

sorry bout cutting it short...my dad wanted on so I had to get off :lol:

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 21 </span>continued</span>

<span style='color:green'>The man stared back at the girls not sure whether he should trust them alone or not. He recalled the last time they went shopping, where they played body guard ditch and were running through the streets of LA trying to find the girls. "Correl do you think we should trust them or not?" Christina's body guard asked Heather's body guard.

"I don't know man. I don't feel like having a man hunt today but you know those three, if they want something, they'll do anything to get it. They don't stop for anyone." Correl replied

"Tru dat. Girls we're gonna let you go by yourself but if you get away from us there is going to be major consequences for you three. Do you understand us" The girls stood there with their heads nodding up and down, but secretly had their fingers crossed behind their back.

"I call shot gun!" Christina yelled as the girls ran outside to Christinas car.

"Only if I get it on the way back" Rachel stated while pounding her right fist into her left hand. "If I don't, there is gonna be some major problems" Rachel said with the most serious look on her face that anyone had ever seen.

"Deal" Christina replied to Rachel while their hands connected to do their little "ghetto" handshake. On the way to their first store, Christina got all of the stories out of Rachel and her and Trace.

"I can't believe that you are dating Trace" Christina squeled as the girls began their getaway plan. "Ok are you ready it's time to loose em" Christina stated. "Here is what you have to do since your driving Heather."

"Oh no! We're all gonna die if you are gonna have Heather trying to get us away from them." Rachel told Christina.

"I'm not gonna kill you. So what's the plan Christina?" Heather asked while looking at the small figure which was in the passenger seat.

"Coming up there is a side street, you are gonna take that and floor it through there. And then you are going to come up to where the road splits off into 6 different roads. Take the 5th one in ok? Trish, Allison and I have practiced this before when no one was with us so hopefully they won't know our little trick. All of the roads come out some place different but the road we are coming out of is going to put us right where we want to be because it's like in the middle of all the shops." Christina stated. "RIGHT NOW!" Christina screamed as Heather quickly turned the car to the right and headed down the side street. "FASTER!" Christina screamed. "I don't see them yet but that doesn't mean anything!" The girls made it through the side street and out down into the middle of the best shops in town. "Told ya it would work" Christina stated with a giant smile across her face as Heather parked the car into the space.

"I told you I wouldn't kill you guys!" Heather yelled as the girls got out of the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back with Justin and Trace

"Justin why on earth did you volunteer to watch them. They keep on going number 2." Trace said as he handed Kiely over to Trace because she had a dirty diaper.

"Trace that is part of life. You know you do go number 2 too. And I told Heather I'd watch them because I never get to spend time with them and she needs a break. I can tell that she's getting worn down. She's not acting like herself. I miss the old spontaneous Heather that would strip down and run outside and jump into the swimming pool. Now it seems that all she is concerned about is her body image and loosing all the weight that she put on during her pregnancy. I think that she's beautiful no matter what she looks like but she can' seem to get that through her head. She has this image of what the perfect body looks like so she's doing anything possible to get to it. She even goes without eating just to loose a pound. She needs a break Trace. I don't want my wife to have a break down ok? She's only 17 for pete's sake. I don't think that she was planning on getting pregnant when she was only 16 years old you know."

"I'm sorry man. I know it's hard on both of you. You both need a break from everything so that you can re-discover each other again." Trace said while plopping down onto the couch.

"Re-discover ourselves. That is exactly what we need to do" Justin said to himself.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:45 pm

Sorry It took so long to replay but im here. Great chapter. I hope the girls dont get caught by their body guards. :lol: at what Trace said. More plz!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:45 am

Hehehe ... it seems the bodyguard ditch plan went off without a hitch ... let's hope it lasts.

Hmm, I wonder how J and Heather are going to rediscover each other ... this could get very interesting and HOT ... oops, there goes my mind in the gutter!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:21 pm

i suggest more nookie..... i like to see my boy in action :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:51 pm

where's everyone at??? I sense a new chapter coming...but only when there's more feedback

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:12 pm

i am such a tard!! i read the chapter but i was in a daze and forgot to tell you that i loved it! but of course if it is written by #2 of course it is a quality chapter! i love that christina had this whole escape route planned out she is so damn devious!!!! sounds like me!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:01 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm here...I'm here...finally!
I' back and trying to catch up...trying!!
Very good...I'm a little nervous about their solo shopping trip though...hope everything works out...more please?
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:42 pm

yay Tash is back! :yay: i hope that your grandparents are doing ok hun :hug: and angel :no: shame on you! JP!!! I still love ya #1! lol

<span style='color:lightpink'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 22</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>December 16, 2004

Back with Christina, Rachel and Heather

"Ok so what shop are we hittin up first?" Rachel asked Christina and Heather while she swung her arms around their shoulders. "Cause ya know, I was thinking that maybe we could get a bite to eat first before there is nothing left in the stores."

"I guess we can feed you Rach. I know you, you have to eat every 3 hours or it's not a pretty sight. How about we just get something quick to eat so that we don't waste any time. There is a little Italian joint down there they have to have like pizza and subs and stuff is that ok with you guys?" Heather asked the other girls.

"Let's go!" Christina stated and the girls were off walking down the street. "Do you know how good it feels to be out here with just you guys and no body guards watching our every move. Seriously, like I can't do anything without them being all up in my grill like where you going? What are you going to be doing? Blah, blah, blah the same old story."

"I feel ya" Heather commented. "Ever since I got with J, I always have a body guard around and I hate it I mean I'm 17. I want to go out and have some fun every now and then with my friends and husband and stuff but they don't let me. But I guess it's good because the twins are usually with me so if anything were ever to happen, I know that they would be there to protect my babies ya know. But enough about that, what do you two want to eat?" Heather asked Christina and Rachel as they entered the little pizza shop.

"Umm can I have chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks with a coke" Christina asked the cute man.

"You sure can. Hey do you know who you look like?" The man, who was named Pedro asked Christina

"No I don't. Enlighten me" Christina replied to Pedro.

"You look exactly like Christina Aguilera. And she looks exactly like Heather Timberlake." Pedro said while pointing to Heather.

"Yeah we get that all the time. You know it comes in handy because you go to stores and they give you free stuff all the time. But sorry, we're not them" Christina replied to the man.

"Oh it's nothing to be sorry about. But I would of sworn you looked exactly like them. But anyways what can I get you?" Pedro asked Rachel.

"Umm let's see. I would like some pizza. How about ya give me umm 2 pieces for now and a medium coke." Rachel replied to Pedro.

"Ok and how about you miss?"

"I'll just take a bottle of water." Heather replied to the man behind the counter.

"Thank you ladies. Your order will be done in just a few minutes."

When the girls sat down, the lecture began. "Heather, why on earth aren't you eating?I know that you have to be hungry because you didn't have any breakfast and it's 12:30." Rachel said while giving Heather a dirty look.

"I'm not hungry ok? If I'm hungry I'll eat but I'm not hungry." Heather replied getting all defensive.

"Come on Heather what's the deal? Every time I'm around you, you don't eat." Christina began to say.

"I do so eat!" Heather jumped in. "If I didn't eat I wouldn't be so fat!" She replied while laying her head down on the table and hiding her face.

"Heather you are not fat!" Rachel said back, raising her voice a little. "You just had 2 babies like 6 1/2 months ago. Do you expect to be perfectly thin? Umm no and you aren't fat anyhow. You have an average body type. Do you think that Justin wants his girl to be stick thin? I seriously doubt it, I mean come on. We all know that he likes some junk in tha truck and if your a stick, you won't have any. I mean have you looked in a mirror lately? You have a beautiful body and I'm not just saying that. I'm really worried about you. You never eat and do you think that is good for you kids? Come on seriously, they are getting their nutrients from you and if you aren't getting any how are they getting any? You aren't only harming your own body but you are harming theirs too. Did you ever stop to think about that?" Rachel yelled while shaking her head back and forth in disbelief. Heather was still laying her head down on the table when Christina saw a small trickle fall down Heathers face.

"It's gonna be allright Heather I promise." Christina said to Heather reassuringly. "How about we start working out together or something ya know? Cause ya know I have some muscle I want toned and stuff so we can work out together. How does that sound? But there is one condition" Christina stated.

"And what's that?" Heather asked while whiping the tears out of her eyes.

"You have to start eating again and no more saying that your fat. Do we have a deal?" Christina asked while sticking her hand out for Heather to shake.

"Deal" Heather replied.

"Yo Pedro!" Rachel yelled from her table.

"Yeah ma?" Pedro replied.

"Can you add another order of chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks on there please?" Rachel back. "Since thats like the only thing you eat" she whispered to Heather.

"Sure thing" Pedro replied.

After the girls finished eating their lunch, it was time to hit the town for some shopping.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:34 pm

aww Heather's not fat! guys like it when girls aren't soo think they look like a walking skeleton. Plus Justin lovers her i mena she just had his kids! great story! more more more

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:51 pm

Great chapter. I agree with you Beach_Babe05 guys like it when girls arent so skinny but not so fat. I dont think Heather should be complaining,i mean she has a cute husband and a good father. More plz!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:46 am

Aww, Rachel and Christina are great friends for helping Heather to see that she is not fat. She'll get the baby weight off, that takes time and even if she didn't, Justin loves her and that's all that matters. Working out with Christina should be fun anyway!

She has to stay strong and healthy to chase after her babies as they start to grow up.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:18 pm

aww heather man its ok girl i understand- my best friend after she had her baby she kept talking about how fat she was and yada yada yada and i kept telling that not only was she not fat but that her body was more curvacious and appealing since she had the baby- which is exactly why she has a hottie fiance and it getting married and its not me damnit man!!!!!!!! now i have to go have a pity party! j/k but seriously heather just keep breast feeding and that uterus will shrink right up!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:32 am

great chapter! poor heather thinking she's fat!
update soon! :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:05 am

great chapter :D heather has to start thinking differently about her body cuz straving herself wont solve nething, exercise is the way forward :P
more plz

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:42 pm

NOOO!!!! I had the whole chapter written up ready to post and I went to open up another website and it opened on this window so I lost it! ahhh I'll try and remember what I wrote...errr....thanx for all of the wonderful feedback as usual
<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 23</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>The girls had set a new record shopping, they had bought so much stuff that they couldn't fit it all into Christina's car so they had to call Justin to come and bring the Escalade so that they would have a way to take everything home. When Justin and Trace arrived, there were two very angry bodyguards follow them close behind.

"CHRISTINA MARIA AGUILERA!" Christinas bodyguard yelled from behind Justin who was carrying Kiely. "That was the stupidest stunt you have pulled by far! Do you know what could of happened to you?"

"And you Heather" Korrel began from behind Trace who was carrying Meleck "What on earth were you thinking doing that? What would you of done if something would of happened and you needed protection? No one would of been here to protect you girls"

"We were fine. I just wanna be a normal girl. Go out and have fun with my friends every now and then. I don't want people to be saying to me you have to do this or that and be here or there. I want the freedom of knowing that I can do things on my own and don't need people to hover over me. I'm a big girl you know!" Christina yelled back to her bodyguard.

"I don't care if you wanna be a normal girl. That was still stupid. You put all of your lives at risk by going out there without any protection!" Korrel yelled back.

"Look everyone just chill" Rachel began "We know it was wrong but we just wanted to go out us three girls. We were fine, no one bothered us. We even walked past photographers and they didn't even realize it was us. It would of been much more obvious if we were walking down the street with two huge men behind us. Ya know that kinda draws more attention to us than away from us" Rachel stated.

"Every just take a deep breath" Justin said while handing Kiely over to Heather. "Let's just forget about this as long as it never happens again. Do you girls promise?" Justin asked the three innocent faces that were standing before him

"We promise" the girls stated with their fingers crossed behind their back.

"Ok good. Now let's get this stuff loaded up into the Escalade so that we can go home and get some food" Justin stated as Trace handed Meleck over to Christina.

"Why are you giving him to me?" Christina asked.

"Because you need to learn some responsibility. That was a stupid stunt that you girls pulled today so you are going to learn a lesson."

"Excuse me? I'm not responsible?" Christina began

"Oh no here we go" Rachel signed.

"I am so responsible. What just because I didn't watch the twins all day that means I'm not responsible?"

"I didn't say that. It's just that you have no idea how hard it is to watch them all day. All they do is crawl all over the place and you have to run after them. You can't do anything else it's them them them so you can see what it's like to have to watch them all day" Trace replied.

"Oh no you did not just say that Trace." Rachel stated angerly. "You have no idea what it is like to watch them day in and day out 24/7. They are Heather's life. This is like the first day that she has gone without having to watch them. How do you think she feels when that is all that she does is run around chasing them without help from anyone else because Justin is always off doing something with his music and no family lives close enough to help her out. Just don't even go there" Rachel said while turning her back towards Trace.

When everyone got home, they had already made up and everyone was starving. Time for a good meal, that is if you consider frozen pizzas a good meal.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

December 24, 2004

It was now Christmas Eve and the Timberlake's were getting ready to head to Heather's church for the usual Christmas Eve service. Justin had flown in both his mom and dad an their families because he wanted everyone to be there for the twins first Christmas. This was also the first time that everyone had seen the new house that Heather and Justin bought down the street from Heather's family because they had only seen pictures of the inside of the house since it had been designed.

"Justin are you ready to go yet? I swear you take longer to get ready than a girl does" Heather yelled from their bedroom which was connect to the bathroom.

"I'll be done soon. Curl number 67 is out of place and it won't cooperate" Justin stated while trying to get the little curl not to stick up. It was an inside joke between Justin and the rest of the guys to number his curls because it seemed as if everyday there was a curl out of place so the guys took it upon themselves to start naming the curls. This was a tradition they had started way back when NSYNC was just getting big so this wasn't something that Justin had just come up with. Heather had finially convinced Justin that the shaved look really wasn't working all that well for him. They decided that the look from the 2001 American Music Awards was the way to go so Justin had little blonde curls all over his head again.

"Are you ready yet?" Heather asked impacienty as she tapped her foot on the ground. "Everyone is down stairs waiting for you and you know how the twins are with their snow suits."

"I'll be down in like a minute" Justin said as he tried yet again to get the curl to cooperate. "Allright let's go" Justin said as he headed down the steps. "Everyone out to the cars we're running late"

"As usual, Justin probably had to fix his hair" Jonathan, Justin's oldest little brother stated.

"Hey now, no dissin on the older brother" Justin said while running out the front door.

"Don't forget to stop by my parents house. They are following us to the church for some odd reason. We live 1/2 a mile away from the church and they have to follow us there." Heather said as she buckled up her seat belt.

"Let's go" Justin said as he started backing out of the drive way.

"Once they were already out on the road and on their way to Heather's house with Justins father Randy and his family follow behind them in their car, Heather realized that they had forgot something.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:52 pm

OMG did they forget the twins????????????? :o

anyways... good story.. you know how much i love it!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:08 pm

lol great chapter!!
i hope its not the twins they forgot!!
post more soon!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:31 pm

:headache: I've been reading so many stories this week, I can't keep them all straight! :lol:

I love your story though! I'm almost to the last chapter so you better be updating soon girl! :pray: :please:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:47 pm

"I'll be done soon. Curl number 67 is out of place and it won't cooperate" :lol:
great chapter, :o they wud neva forget the twins wud they?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:09 pm

I bet they did forget the twins ... things get hectic at the holidays. LOL!

I loved the part about curl 67 being out of place. That's Justin for ya!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:02 pm

pst...angel where ya at??

Tash i hope your grandparents are doin better hun :hug:

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:49 pm

Oops! I missed two chapters. So sorry! Anywayz, both chapters are great. Hmm...wonder what they forgot. Well, more, more, more!! ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:46 pm

what did they forget? I wonder?? lol

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 24</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>Before Heather could mention that they had forgot something, Justin had started in with his usual driving conversation.

"So Ma...what did you get the twins for Christmas?" Justin asked his mother. Justin waited but there was no response. "Ma?" Justin asked curiously.

"Umm Justin, I think that we forgot your parents back at the house." Heather replied

"Sh*t we did what?" Justin exclaimed

"I thought that they were riding with your dad and Lisa but once we were on the road I figured that we had forgot them since I didn't see their heads in the van behind us. And then when you started talking to your mom, I knew that we had a problem."

Within no time, Justin had pulled the car into an empty driveway to turn around and get his mom and step dad. When he got back to the house the he shared with Heather, his mother had a disappointing look on her face.

"I'm so sorry ma" Justin began

"Justin Randall how could you leave your ma'ma out here in the freezing cold? Your lucky that Paul is a gentleman and gave me his coat or else I wouldn't be speaking to you" Lynn replied as she got into the back of the Expedition, Justins car that he babied back here in Pennsylvania.

"But Ma" Justin pleaded "I thought that you were in the back"

"Justin son I think you should just drop it" Paul jumped in.

The rest of the 5 minute ride to the church was dead silent. It was hard for Heather to contain her giggles but she knew she had to. The thought of Justin leaving his own mom and dad outside in the cold was priceless. This surely was going to be a Christmas Eve that none of them would forget. When they got to the church, Justin and Heather went to go visit all of Heather's old choir friends while Justin's family went to go take a seat in the church.

"How precious" Heather's old choir director Cinda exclaimed as Heather and Justin walked through the doorway carrying the twins. "They are getting so big, my goodness. How old are they now?"

"They'll be 7 months old on the 29th. I can't believe how fast they are growing up." Heather replied

"Their darling" The lady, who looked to be in her early 50's, replied.

"Heather!!" Britney and Lydia screamed from across the room. Britney was Heather's cousin and Lydia was one of her best friends. If you wanted to find one of them you knew to look for the other because they were always together. Although they were 4 years younger than Heather, she had a really good relationship with them and really missed seeing them every week.

"Hey you guys how are?" Heather asked while giving each of them a quick hug.

"Can we hold them?" The girls asked in unision.

"Sure thing" Heather said while handing Meleck over to Britney and Justin handed Kiely over to Lydia.

"She looks exactly like you" Lydia commented "minus the lil fro that she has going on here"

"And Meleck looks exactly like his daddy" Britney stated. "He has that cute lil fro man. He's gonna be a heart breaker some day." Justin got a big grin across his face because he was so proud of his babies. He never thought that anyone could contain as much excitement as he did. Everyday he would come home eager to learn about what they had done that day or if they learned anything new, they were his pride and joy.

"Sorry to interupt your practice Cinda. We'll see you guys later" Heather stated while she walked out of the room with Meleck in her hands and Justin not far behind with Kiely.

"Heather" someone stated from the room beside them. She recogonized the voice of her pastor, Pastor Gregor.

"Hey Pastor" Heather greeted him as she walked into the room.

"Justin it's nice to see you again" Heather's pastor replied.

"It's good to see you too" Justin replied, remembering the man who had married them on March 13, 2004.

"They are getting so big, I bet that you have to run all over the house chasing them don't you?" The pastor asked while he gave a giant smile to Kiely and Meleck.

"Yeah they do. I have to run after them all the time. I can't believe how big they are getting. They just keep growing and growing." Heather replied while shifting the hip that Meleck was resting on. "We'll see you later though. Justin's parents are out there by themselves and I don't want them to feel uncomfortable or anything" Heather said before heading out of the room.

After the usual Christmas Eve church service, Justin and Heather had to make their rounds again to make sure that they talked to everyone whom they hadn't seen in a couple months. Everyone was eager to see how big the twins had gotten since they had last seen them during the summer.

"Finially some peace and quiet" Heather said as she hopped into bed. "Jonathan and Stephen are sleeping in the twins room and everyone else is settled in the guest rooms, the presents are already under the Christmas tree and I think that's all that needs to be done" Heather said as she snuggled up against Justin's chest. "Just imagine, it's almost the twins first Christmas. I can't believe it." Heather said as she drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

December 25, 2004

It was now Christmas morning and everyone was fast asleep. Everyone except for Jonathan and Stephen that is. They had anxiously been waiting awake for 2 hours already and were ready to go wake everyone up so that they could open up their presents.

"Big Bubba! Big Bubba!" Stephen exclaimed as he ran into Justin and Heather's room. "Wake up Big Bubba it's Christmas! It's Christmas day! Time to open up presents! Wake up Big Bubba" Stephen yelled as he jumped up and down on Justin and Heather's bed.

"Stephen go to bed" Justin stated groggily as he put his pillow over his head.

"Come on Justin get up." Heather exclaimed as she removed the pillow from Justin's head. "Let's go Stephen; you can help me make breakfast for everyone" Heather said as she put her robe on, grabbed the little boys hand and let him lead her down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"WOW! Look at all of the presents" Stephen exclaimed as they walked past the living room where all of the presents were.

"You and Jonathan must have been good boys to get that many presents from Santa!" Heather replied back enthusiastically as the two entered the kitchen. "Chef Stephen what shall we make for breakfast?"

"Umm hambuggers" Steph replied "Cause their my favorite." Heather stood puzzled for a minute until she figured out that he meant "hamburgers."

"I was thinking more along the lines of bacon and eggs, how does that sound?" Heather asked Stephen.

"Good!" Stephen exclaimed as he pulled a chair up to the counter so that he could see what Heather was doing.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:55 pm

:yay: for an update!

Their first Christmas! :wub: :lol: @ Hambuggers. How cute!

He forgot his mom. :nono: How could you Justin!

Ok now you know I want more... :unsure: NOW! :lol:

Return to “Fan Fiction”