This Is Our Life

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:34 pm

i missed 2 chapters! ok well thank god they didnt forget the twins that could have been disasterous!! i love how you made him grow his hair out again!!!!! great chapters i bet christmas in the timberlake house is a phat ass experience!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:49 am

Awww, hambuggers. Yummy, I love hambuggers myself so good choice Stephen, but the bacon and eggs will have to do. :D

Good update ... I bet the presents are off the hook when Justin is paying. Me want lots of presents! B)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:50 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LOL>.hambuggers...me love hammbuggers!!

direct quote from my three year old who also loves them!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job...more please???</span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:05 pm

awww i looooooooooveeee it!!! more more more

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:34 am

great chapter!
cant believe justin forgot his parents! :lol:
post more soon!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:41 pm

great chapter, aww stephen and jonathon :P
cant wait for more :D

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:44 pm

Aww what a cute chapter. More, more, more

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:41 am

<span style='color:hotpink'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BUMP!</span> </span> :P

<span style='color:limegreen'>i think we need another update!</span> :nod:

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:49 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok, It's me Eminems Hott. Sorry its been so long but i finally got here. Great chapter. Lol at hambuggers. More please!! Oh,and angel#2 I dont want you to think im coping you by the name,its all i could think ok?</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:09 pm

If I get all of my homework done at a reasonable time tonight I promise I'll update or it will be the first thing I do tomorrow when I get home from school

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:13 pm

I've caught up on my reading now I need an update :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:01 pm

I'm here with an update :lol: I can't figure out my Chem homework right now so no better way to get rid of your frustration than to write fanfic right? :shrug: sure lol
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
<span style='color:purple'>Chapter 25</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>As the time rounded 7:30 a.m., Stephen had managed to help Heather make breakfast as well as wake everyone else up in the house.

"Heather" Stephen began.

"Yeah sweetie?" Heather asked

"Why is my big bubba so hard to wake up? I even tried jumping up and down on top of him but he just hid his head under a pillow and mention something about waking up my mommy and daddy."

"So Stephen that's just how Justin is. He's a big old sleepy head isn't he?" Just as Heather stated that, Justin appeared in the kitchen with a baby in each arm, yawning.

"Justin you do realize that your parents and your brothers are in the same house as us don't you?" Heather asked when she realized that all Justin had on were his black boxer briefs.

"Huh? You want me to live in a house with my parents and my brothers?" Justin asked in a groggy tone.

"No. I said do you realize that your parents and brothers are in the same house as us and your running around here half naked?" Before Justin could say anything Jon and Stephen came running into the kitchen and busted up laughing when they saw Justin standing there.

"Justin I think that you have some clothes, I mean you are a millionaire after all" Jonathan said in his rich southern drawl while Stephen just stood there laughing at his brother.

"I'll be right back" Justin said as he placed the twins on the living room floor and went to put some clothes on.

"Isn't he silly?" Heather said to Jon and Stephen, not knowing what else to say to them after they saw their brother parading around the house with practically no clothes on.

"When can we open up presents?" Stephen asked with a big giant grin across his face. "I see some with my name on them"

"I bet that you can open them as soon as everyone gets down here. But not before them because I'm sure that everyone wants to see you open them. While we're waiting though, do you wanna do me a big favor and help me run around watching the twins? I noticed that they love you and Jon so this could be some time for you to get to know them." Heather said hoping that he would say yes, seeing as she was exhausted because she went to bed at 2 a.m. and he woke her up before 6:30 a.m.

"Sure thing!" Stephen exclaimed as he went running after Kiely who was headed for the stairs. "No Kiely you can't go up there" Stephen said as he picked her up and carried her back into the living room.

After 30 minutes, everyone was downstairs and just finishing up their breakfast. Jon and Stephen couldn't hold their excitement in anymore. They had to know what they got for Christmas from everyone, especially Justin because he always bought them the best presents.

"Presents?" Stephen asked his mother Lisa as she was clearing her dish off of the table.

"In like 5 minutes hunny. How about you help clean off the table because then we'll be done sooner."

No one had seen Stephen around around so fast in their life. He ran from person to person, running their dishes back and forth from the table over to Justin who was in the kitchen putting all of the dishes into the dish washer. Once everyone was in the living room, it was the best part about Christmas morning. Seeing Jon and Stephen open up their presents because the smiles on their faces were always priceless.

"Ok everyone, let's open up our presents" Lynn said in the same southern drawl that her son had.

After all of their presents were nominated, Jon and Stephen nominated Justin and Heather as giving out the best presents. Their presents were the same old toys and clothes except for one gift, a trip to Disney Land out in L.A. Justin and Heather had arranged for the boys to come out to LA for a week in the summer and they were going to take them to Disney Land because they had only been to Disney World in Florida.

"We get to go live with you in LA?" Jon exclaimed as he saw the plane tickets.

"Not quite. You get to spend a week with us and we are gonna go to Disney Land and all of these other fun places when your out there." Justin replied to Jon whose eyes lit up.

"Thanks Justin!" Jon exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around his brother.

"Aww your welcome little man. You have to promise me one thing though"

"Whats that?" Jon asked in a curious manor.

"You have to promise that you are gonna have a fun time" Justin stated.

"You bet I am" Jon exclaimed as the smile on his face grew even wider.

"Time for a family photo" Paul exclaimed as everyone squeezed in around the couch. "In 3-2-1"

snap

Paul got into the picture just in the nick of time.

"Justin don't forget that we have to be at my grandmas before 11. That means that you have to get your butt dressed now since it takes you so long" Heather stated as she picked Kiely and Meleck up and gave them each a kiss on their head.

"Yes m'am" Justin said as he headed up the stairway to hop into the shower.

"Everyone your all welcome to come to my grandma's. We're going to be opening gifts and shes having lunch or something like that around like 12:30ish 1 o'clock."

"Sure thing hunny we'll be there" Lynn said as she helped Randy, Paul, and Lisa all pick up the wrapping paper that was thrown all over the living room.

"I'm gonna go get myself and the twins ready but I'll be back down in a little bit." Heather stated as she went up the stairs, in almost the exact same manor as Justin had.

45 minutes later, Heather appeared downstairs again all dolled up and the twins had on their Christmas outfits.

"Aren't they so cute?" Randy remarked as he held Meleck in his arms.

"They sure are" Lisa stated as she picked Kiely up off of the ground from where she was sitting.

"Mommy I want a baby brother" Stephen said as he came and sat between Randy and Lisa on the couch.

"You want a what?" Lisa questioned seeing as she was caught off guard by what Stephen had asked her.

"I want a baby brother. Justin has me and Jon and Jon has me but what do I have?" He asked with a curious look on his face.

"Umm baby you have" Lisa thought to herself. She didn't know what to tell her youngest son. She didn't really want to have any more kids because she was getting older and her last two pregnancies didn't go so smoothly.

"Stephen why don't we talk about this later" Randy jumped in, saving his wife.</span>
<span style='color:orange'>
<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:12 pm

awww... soooo cute.... i love your justin... he's sooo loving and caring! i want moooooooooooorreeeeeeeee please

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:20 am

a trip to disneyland! man i am 21 and i would give anything to get that for christmas!!!! they are such a cute family!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:46 am

Aww, I love opening Christmas presents. Fun stuff! I'd love that trip to Disneyland, too! Jon and Stephen are going to have a lot of fun out in L.A.!

And Justin in his black boxers ... very nice visual. Very nice! :drool:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:03 pm

Aww what a cute chapter. I love this story Heather :nod: I can just imagine Justin standing there in his boxers :drool: with the cutest little bundles of joy in his arms. :wub:

And :yay: Disneyland! How lucky are they. This story is making me want Christmas to come! :lol:

Pleeease update soon!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:23 pm

Justin in his boxers is a pretty good sight.
I've never been to DisneyLand DisneyWorld though
more please

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:53 pm

Great chapter. More, more, more

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:23 pm

Great chapter. I wish I were the boys. Get a trip to disneyland and disneyworld. More plz!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:28 pm

ok i'm having a lil writers block right now lol so hopefully i'll have an update for you on saturday because i get to go on an oh so fun field trip tom! lol

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:30 pm

<_<

I thought it was an update Heather! DAMN YOU!

:P Jussst kidding. Take your time.... But not too much, cuz I want another chapter!

:D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:29 pm

I'm sorry! :hug: I have some ideas though so you should be happy lol

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 26</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>"We're here!" Heather yelled as Justin and the whole gang came to the front door.

"It's about time" Heather's uncle Mark joked.

"Haha funny one!" Heather replied sarcastically. "WYATT!" Heather squeled when she saw her 1 1/2 year old cousin peek around from behind his daddy's leg. When he saw Heather, he got a big grin on his face.

"Hey Heather can we umm come inside the doorway by chance?" Justin asked because he was just inside the door and the rest of his family was still outside.

"Oh I'm sorry baby" Heather said as she gave Justin a quick peck and headed up the steps to take the twins coats off.

As soon as Heather's cousin Amber and Stephen saw each other, they got a big smiles across their faces. Heather noticed this so she had to mention it to Justin.

"Look at them Justin. They are soo cute!" Heather said with a giant smile across her face.

"Yeah they are. They are the same age and everything except they are related so don't you be getting any ideas there." Justin replied to Heather

"Hey now. When I was like 12 and found out that my cousin was only a year older than your brother, I was like 'If I could get her to marry Stephen then I could be related to Justin' but now that idea won't work because I got to meet you and marry you. I think that they could become good friends though. I mean look at them, they get along so good together." Heather stated while sitting down on Justin's lap.

A stand of Heathers curly brown hair fell down from behind her so Justin gently pushed the piece of hair behind her hair and gave her a soft gentle kiss on the lips. Amber and Stephen saw them and busted up laughing.

"And what are you two laughing at?" Heather asked Stephen and Amber

"You!" The two replied in unision which caused them to laugh even harder.

"Breathe children breathe" Heather replied while she broke down laughing herself.

"Now that everyone is here we can finially open up presents" Heathers brother Matt said while staring at her.

"Hey now don't be giving me that look. I was ready in plenty of time" Heather said while looking at Justin.

"Hey don't look at me. It's not my fault that I have curly hair now is it?" Justin said while giving Heather the same look.

"No it's not your fault but it's not my fault either so don't you be giving that look to me" Heather stated jokingly.

"Whatever you two. Let's just get downstairs and open up presents. We have been waiting all morning for you guys to show up." Matt replied while walking towards the steps that led downstairs.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Heather replied as she got up off of Justin. When Justin got up, he picked Heather up and threw her over his shoulder. "Justin Randall put me down" Heather screamed as Justin started walking towards the stairs.

"I'm sorry but I just can't do that" Justin replied as he put his foot down on the first step.

"Justin your gonna drop me."Heather whined. "Put me down before either one of us gets hurt" Heather pleaded. "Justin Randall Timberlake I'm not kidding with you! Put me down this second" Heather pleaded with Justin the whole entire way down the steps but she didn't get her way. When they got to the bottom of the steps Justin finially put her down.

"Oh I see how it is, put me down when there's no danger of falling down the steps. When it's dangerous you don't put me down but when it's not dangerous you don't put me down" Heather stated acting as if she was mad at Justin.

"Aww baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" Justin began. "I was just trying to be spontaneous and all but now I feel bad. Baby I'm really sorry please forgive me" Justin said as sympathetic as possible. Heather had to turn around because it was all she could do to keep from smiling. Justin thought that she was really upset with him though so he continued. "Baby please! I didn't mean to make you upset." It was all Heather could do now to contain her laughter. Finially she broke down laughing. She was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face and it sounded like she was crying.

"Justin made Header cry mommy" Kyle, Heathers 4 year old cousin said as he tugged on his mothers pant leg.

"Aww don't cry baby. Justin pleaded as he kneeled down on the floor beside Heather.

"Justin I'm not crying" Heather said while whiping the tears out of her eyes. "I was just joking with you but you took it so far that I had to play along with it and I was laughing so hard that the tears just started rolling down my cheeks" Heather said while trying to gain her composure again.

"Header you funny" Kyle said as he ran over towards Heather and jumped on top of her.

"I try" Heather said as she picked the little boy up and gave him a hug and a kiss. "Did it look like I was crying Kyle?" Heather asked him.

"Uh huh. You funny" Kyle replied while he let out a little laugh.

"You are so going to regret this later" Justin said as he got up off of the floor.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:37 am

awww that chapter was so cute and made me laugh so much,
cant wait for more :D

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:21 am

<span style='color:green'>Cute chapter. It made me laugh also. more plz!</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:05 pm

Whoo an update! :yay: I was :rofl: when he carried her down the steps. But then, it reminds me of happier times in my life when I had a man. :(

Jusst kidding. Great chapter Heather. MORE. NOW!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:26 pm

Aww, that chappie was really cute. All of the little kids in this story are so cute.

When Justin picked Heather up it reminded me of the Newlyweds episode when Nick picked Jessica up and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

But then, it reminds me of happier times in my life when I had a man.

Don't worry Ash, a good man will come along when the time is right. And if he doesn't treat you like a queen, I'll come and bust his a**!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:58 pm

Heather this story is so great. Ashley told me I had to read it and I'm so glad I did. Justin has to be just the cutest father in the world. And I already know Heather and Rachel are the best! lol I hope to see more chapters added soon.... Ash stop whining about your man troubles LOL

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:25 pm

awww that was sooo sweet... keep it coming

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:00 pm

Ash stop whining about your man troubles LOL

You and Ash man...you guys crack me up! :rofl:

I'm glad that you like my story though...it really does mean a lot when people say that they like it :lol: there might be a chapter up tonight...i don't know I'm writing a paper right now about what the world would be like if we didn't have music :lol: so this might take a while but I'll try...if not tonight then tomorrow

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:15 pm

Ahhh! You did it again! I thought I had an update. I understand though. :lol: Rach told me about your paper. Sounds like fun. :ph34r: Y'all crack me up too. :rofl:

And scuse you Kendra, I don't have man troubles. I have LACK of man troubles. :lol: At least Paige got my back. :P

Ok Heather, I'll be waiting for an update tomorrow. :whistle:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:07 pm

i love the fact that they are still so playful with eachother- that is so important in a relationship that things not get to serious all the time- great chapter!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:09 pm

awww i'm sorry ash :hug: I'll have to warn ya when I do that or sumtin :nod: lol

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 27</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>December 31, 2004

After saying good-bye to Justin's family on the 28th, the two had some down time and finially got to experience a holiday like a normal family. But now, it was New Years Eve and Justin had a little surprise up his sleeve for Heather.

"So Trace you and Rach are gonna be at the house no later than 11 right?" Justin asked into his cell phone to a grogy Trace.

"Yes man but I don't know why I couldn't sleep at your house last night." Trace said as he rubbed his eyes trying to wake up. After all it was only 9 in the morning.

"Because I told you it's a surprise man. She doesn't and can't know what I'm up to ok? I'm counting on you. Just remember to pick up Rachel in 2 hours and be here before 11 ok?" Justin whispered back into the phone

"Aight man. Bye"

"You better not be late" Justin replied into his cell phone before closing it.

"Be late for what?" Heather asked, seeing as she heard the end of the phone call between Justin and Trace.

"Trace can't be late to this meeting that he has this morning. I was calling to remind him about it. You know how he is, he tends to forget things a lot" Justin stated as he put on his innocent smile.

Two hours later, wouldn't you know who showed up at their front door, Trace and Rachel of all people.

"Trace?" Heather asked in confusion "I thought that you had a meeting that you had to be at this morning." She stated still having no idea what was going on. "And Rach, I thought that you were going down to Virginia to visit your family? Justin what's going on here?" Heather asked while looking back and forth between both of their best friends.

"Well this is Trace's meeting and Rach just said that she was going to visit family, she didn't say where she was going to visit family." Justin replied with a giant grin on his face. Finially he had gotten something past Heather.

"What are you three up to?" Heather questioned as she turned around to make sure that the twins were ok in their play pen.

"It's a surprise. All that I'm saying is that it has to do with a big ball" Justin said as he wrapped Heather up in his arms.

"And who is going to watch the twins?" Heather asked still unsure as to what Justin was really up to.

"See thats where we come in" Rachel jumped in. "We get the pleasure of watching the two most precious babies in the world. But don't worry, Trace is only here cause he has the money" Rachel stated as she let out a little laugh.

"Don't listen to her Heather. We'll be fine and I'm gonna do more than provide money. Just have a good time and don't worry about them" Trace said as he nodded his head up and down with a devilish smile across his face.

"Trace whipe that smirk off of your face. If anything happens to my babies you are gonna be in so much trouble" Heather said as she sat down on the couch. "So when are we leaving?"

"At 11:30 so we don't have much time. Don't worry though. Anything that you need is already packed for you"

"So in other words, I had better make sure that I have everything?" Heather asked in a joking manor.

"Haha funny one there. Have you no trust in me?"</span>

I'll finish the rest later cuz my bro needs on the computer to do something :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:29 pm

cant wait for the rest of it- so far this is a great chapter!!!!!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:41 pm

I wonder whats going to happen next. More plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:52 pm

Hmm, a big ball. This is intriguing b/c it makes me think of the ball dropping in Times Square.

You better update us and let us know what is going on. My curiousity is getting the best of me.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:28 pm

Haha I thought of somethin else :safesex: when I read a "big ball" :unsure:. It's the Devil in me. :ph34r:

Still waitin on the rest Heather. Great chapter so far though! :thumbup:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:27 pm

glad y'all like it so far :nod: heres the rest for ya

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 27 pt 2</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Justin's it's you that we're talking about no offense or anything. I do remember all of the spontaneous things that you have done in the past thats why I'm worried."

"Will you two just quit arguing. You're gonna be late now go and have some fun. You both deserve a break ok? Just trust me on this one" Rachel said as she practically shoved Heather and Justin out the front door. "Don't worry about them Heather. I promise that nothing will happen to them ok? And if I need anyone, your parents are right down the street. Just go and have fun aight?" Rachel didn't give Heather a chance to respond because she closed the door behind Heather.

"Just come on Heather. I wouldn't do this if I didn't if I didn't think we needed it and I trust Trace and Rach with our kids. I wouldn't leave them alone with them if I didn't think that they could handle it ok? You just have to trust me baby" Justin said as he picked Heather up in his arms and carried her to the car.

"I can walk Justin. You do realize that don't you?" Heather asked

"I know but this weekend is going to be so special and I want to treat you like the queen that you are ok?"

"Oh I've been upgraded to a queen? I just thought that I was a princess but now that I'm a queen hmm let's see what do I want?" Heather joked

"Baby you've always been a queen in my book. From the moment I saw you I knew that you were gonna be my queen" Justin said before he gave Heather a kiss and sat her on the front of the Expedition.

When Justin and Heather got to the airport, Justin had aranged for his private jet to be transporting them to their location because he didn't want Heather to have any ideas as to where they were going from the pilot coming over the loud speaker and he didn't want anyone to interupt them asking for autographs. Just because they are celebrities, that doesn't give people the right to be in their faces asking for autographs 24/7 and taking pictures of them. They are normal people too who want to live a normal life raising their family. Yeah they are in the media spot like but should you really be punished for doing what you love? Is a teacher bombarded with getting their picture taken because they loves to teach? Umm no.

"We're here" Justin said as the plane landed. As soon as Heather got off of the plane, she knew exactly where she was. In her opinion, it was one of the most beautiful cities in the world, New York City.

"Aww J you brought me to New York?" Heather asked as tears began to build up in her eyes.

"Yup. I thought that you would like it plus tonight, we can just be one in the crowd while watching the ball drop down." Justin said as he wrapped Heather in his arms. "Just one in the crowd."</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:35 pm

Aww that's so cuuute! I'm in love with New York, so you KNOW I'm loving this. Plus, I love standing in Times Square on NYE. What a perfect idea. Good job Justin! :D

More please. :P

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:19 pm

Heather & Justin are the cutest couple. The whole queen convo - too cute... Sounds like it's going to be quite an interesting New Years Eve. I can't wait to see what happens. :)

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:15 pm

Great chapter. I wish i was Heather in the story cuz she has the sweetest husband in the world. More plz!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:49 am

aww he's taken her to new york! that was such a sweet chapter!
update soon!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:58 am

very cute and sweet- big bonus points there justin old boy! great chapter cant wait for more!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:22 am

:crazyjump: :dance: :biggrin: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yay for Justin taking her to NYC. I love NYC with all my heart so you putting that in the story made my day. I think they are going to have a magical time watching the ball drop.

Then they can hit the hotel suite and do ... erm ... other intersting things. :lickout: :safesex: :lick:

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:13 pm

Very cute chapters. More, more, more

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:43 pm

thats sweet of J good job more :D

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:04 pm

GOD I LOVE JUSTIN IN YOUR STORY :wub: MOOOOORREEEE PLEEAAASSSSEEE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:24 pm

glad y'all liked it :nod: heres some more for ya :P

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 28</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"Rach come change their diapers!" Trace yelled from in the twins bedroom.

"What? Are you too chicken on something to change it?" Rachel asked as she walked into the bedroom.

"No I'm not a chicken. It's just that Kiely told me that she wants you to change her diaper so I said ok she can do it if you want her to" Trace said as he put on his schoolboy smile.

"What's that Kiely? You said that you want Trace to change your dirty diaper? Oh and Meleck wants Trace to change his too?" Rachel asks with her ear pressed up against Kielys head. "Sorry Trace they want you" Rachel says as she walked out of the bedroom the exact same way that she had come in.

"Dang it why did you guys have to tell her that you wanted me to change them?" Trace asked the twins, believing that Kiely really told Rachel that she wanted Trace to change her diaper.

After changing the twins diapers and getting them put to bed, it was time for Trace and Rachel to have their own New Years Eve party.

"I've got the chips and dip" Rachel said as she walked through the doorway into the living room.

"Ok good cause Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve is just coming on and we can't miss it. Apparently they said that there are some celebrities or something hiding in the crowd? God I hope that they didn't find Justin and Heather cause that would ruin everything for them" Trace said as he turned the tv on to see Dick Clarks face appear on the screen.

"Good evening folks, we're live from Times Square in New York City for our anual Rockin New Years Eve party. Tonight we've got performing Lil' Jon and the East Side boys, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey with a world premeir duet, Ashanti, No Doubt, and much more with two surprise guest. Trust me foks, you don't want to miss what you will see a little bit later."

"Surprise guests? This should be good" Rachel stated as she let out a little chuckle. "Didn't Jess and Nick host it last year? Yeah I think they did cause they were the "it" couple back then"

"Yeah I think they did and all the guys were eyeing Jess and Nick got all mad" Trace stated as he took a sip of his soda.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back with Heather and Justin

"So Justin, where are we going?" Heather asked as Justin and Heather weaved in and out through all of the people that were already gathered on the streets.

"It's a surprise. Your gonna love it though, at least I hope that you are going to love it." Justin said while thinking in his mind if this really was the best thing to do. "Just trust me" Trust me good line there Justin. If she's smart she'll know not to trust you Justin thought to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ok folks, it's 11:54 eastern time right now and before the big count down, one of our special guests is going to come out here. The other one is sitting behind that curtain there and she has no idea what's going on. Should we bring out our first guest?" The whole entire crowd went crazy. "Ok you've seen this man grow up starting back in the Mickey Mouse Club"

"Justin what on earth are you doing?" Rachel screamed at the tv set.

"Then you saw him grow up with *NSYNC and now he's out on his own and recently he just got married as his wife had two beautiful children. Everyone please give Justin Timberlake a big round of applause"

"Justin man what are you doing? This is not in the plan that you told me about!" Trace was now yelling at the tv.

"Trace what is Justin up to? Cause I thought that they were going up there to stay out of the media spot light not get into it!" Rachel screamed to Trace, even though she didn't mean to yell at him in particular, she just wanted to yell at anyone who would listen to her.

"Does Heather even know what he's doing?" Trace asked.

"I seriously doubt it man because if she did I can guarantee you that she would not be up there. She's trying to stay out of the spot light not put herself into it. Whatever your doing Justin, you better make sure it's the most special moment of your life because you might not be living after tonight" Rachel said as she shook her head in disbelief.

"I wouldn't even do anything that stupid" Trace interjected "and trust me, I've done plenty of stupid things in my lifetime."

"I'd believe it" Rachel replied back in a serious manor.

"Hey now I was kidding" Trace stated, taking offense to what Rachel had just said.

"Well I wasn't. I can picture you doing some stupid things but this stupid man, I can't even see you doing this and that's pretty bad." Rachel replied. "But shh he's going to talk now"</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:38 pm

:thinking: I wonder what he's about to say. I was thinkin he was about to propose but :stupidme: duh, they're already married. :lol:

:rofl: @ Rachel and Trace. And her yelling at the tv was too funny.

Update update update! I wanna know what he's about to say!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:00 pm

Hmmm, I wonder what Justin is going to say. :lol: at Trace and Rachel. More plz!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:55 pm

o need to know whats he's gonna say@!!!! :o

Return to “Fan Fiction”