This Is Our Life

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:30 am

:lol: great chapter, soz i haven't left feedbak in ages but things hav been hectic recently :(
i was also thinking omg wat is justin gonna do, propose? then i thought no they hav already tied the knot :lol:
cant wait for more :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:09 am

He's gonna proclaim his love for Heather on tv??? :thinking: That's what I'm coming up with, since we can't have a proposal since they're already married.

You have to update us. I have to know what Justin is about to do. Should be quite interesting.

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:32 pm

I have to know what he's gonna say :o

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:11 pm

Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. More, more, more!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:38 pm

Haha Rachel is too funny. But I'm like her - what the hell is Justin up to? lol... More please?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:42 pm

i wanna know what he's up to!!
update soon! :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:52 pm

thanx for all of the wonderful feedback as usual lol

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 29 </span></span>

<span style='color:green'>"Ok now I promised my wife that we were just going to be ordinary people this weekend and that's what I'm going to do" Justin began. "I've come here to profess my dying love for my wife on national television. Now she has no idea what I am doing and they have her secluded backstage so when she comes out, I'm gonna break into a rendition of RL’s “Good Manâ€￾ and I want y’all to join me on the chorus. Do you guys know how it goes?â€￾ Justin asked the crowd. There was a mixture of yes’s and no’s so Justin quickly taught it to them. “Ok guys it’s really simple it goes ‘I can count the lovers that I’ve had, And all of those relationships gone bad, I wanna thank you for guiding me, And showing me the hope, I was just a boy and not a man, Falling deep in love was not the plan, Baby, because of you and what you do, You made me a good man, oh, baby.’ Do guys know it now?â€￾ Everyone in the crowd responded by shaking their head up and down. Justin quickly ran backstage and grabbed Heather’s hand. “Come here baby I have a surprise for youâ€￾ Justin said as he pulled her out in front of the live audience.

“Justin what on earth are you doing? I thought that things were going to be low keyâ€￾ Heather said through clenched teeth and a smile on her face.

“Just trust me babyâ€￾ Justin replied just as the music began playing. “Heather, I know that I haven’t been the best husband to you recently and I want to make that up to you.â€￾

You could watch me in the Gentlemen’s club
Substitutin’ that dance just for love, love
I’m goin’ home to an empty house
Thinkin’ who should I call for some fun, hey

I never knew love until you, love
Never thought that I’d fall in love
Till you brought out of me
The man I always knew I could be, baby

“Come on y’allâ€￾ Justin stated as he got to the chorus of the song.

I can count the lovers that I’ve had
And all of those relationships gone bad
I wanna thank you for guiding me
And showing me the hope

I was just a boy and not a man
Falling deep in love was not the plan
Baby, because of you and what you do
You made me a good man, oh, baby

Used to change my numbers every hour of the week
Gettin’ crazy crank calls from them freaks
And they are here with a bottle of somethin’
Tryin’ hard to for share on some ???

‘Cause I-I never knew love until you, love
You showed me a true love
You gave me the chance
Now I understand how to be a good man, oh, yes

I can count the lovers that I’ve had (I’ve had)
All of those relationships gone bad (Relationships)
And showing me the hope (The hope, yes)

I was just a boy and not a man (Not a man, no)
Baby, because of you (You, you, you) and what you do
You made me a good man

Thank you for lovin’ me
Where is the love that you promised to love and
When was the love that we share, where is your love,
oh, yeah
But if it aches you, my love’s for nobody, nobody
Nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody
(Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...)

I can count the lovers that I’ve had (Baby, baby)
All of those relationships gone bad
And showing me the hope

I was just a boy and not a man
Baby, because of you and what you do
You made me a good man, oh, baby

It’s all because of
you-you-you-you-you-you-you-you-you

When Justin finished the song, there were tears in both of their eyes.

“I love you Justin!â€￾ Heather said as she wrapped him in a giant hug and gave him a kiss.

When it came time for the big count down, the camera left Justin and Heather in the midst of their kiss to show the giant ball dropping. “10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Happy New Year!â€￾ The audience screamed as Justin and Heather were still embraced in their kiss. The camera quickly flashed the ball being dropped, but quickly flashed back to Justin and Heather still embraced in their kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Shh here he goesâ€￾ Rachel said as she put her hand over Trace’s mouth.

"Ok now I promised my wife that we were just going to be ordinary people this weekend and that's what I'm going to do" Justin began.

“You best be keeping that down low too!â€￾ Rachel interjected.

"I've come here to profess my dying love for my wife on national television. Now she has no idea what I am doing and they have her secluded backstage so when she comes out, I'm gonna break into a rendition of RL’s “Good Manâ€￾ and I want y’all to join me on the chorus. Do you guys know how it goes?â€￾ Justin asked the crowd.

“J man what are you doing?“ Trace asked the TV.

“Ok guys it’s really simple it goes ‘I can count the lovers that I’ve had, And all of those relationships gone bad, I wanna thank you for guiding me, And showing me the hope, I was just a boy and not a man, Falling deep in love was not the plan, Baby, because of you and what you do, You made me a good man, oh, baby.’ Do guys know it now?â€￾

“I hope that you have two hotel rooms tonightâ€￾ Rachel said as Justin went backstage to get Heather and bring her out.

“Heather, I know that I haven’t been the best husband to you recently and I want to make that up to you.â€￾

“Oh no. Justin is gonna be is so much troubleâ€￾ Trace said still shaking his head in disbelief.

When Justin finished singing the song, Trace and Rachel were staring at the tv in disbelief, wrapped in each other's arms.

"Aww look at them" Rachel said, not noticing that somewhere during the song she had found her way into Trace's arms.

"Mmm hmmm" Trace replied and he turned Rachel around in his arms so that she was facing him.

"10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Happy New Year!" Came blaring across the tv into the living room. Trace and Rachel didn't even notice the countdown though, because them were mesmorized by staring into each others eyes.

"Happy New Year" Rachel said before she went in for the killer kiss.

"Happy New Year" Trace replied when the two parted. When they glaned at the tv, they noticed that Justin and Heather were still kissing.

"Hmm so many he isn't as stupid as I thought he was in the first place" Rachel said as she rested her head on Traces shoulder.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:59 pm

Awww how cute! And Rachel and Trace :wub: Yay for a Happy New Year! :party:

:lol: Heather I thought you'd gone crazy for a minute and wrote the chapter twice. :blink: But :stupidme: I figured it out. :P

Great chapter. MORE! :D

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:35 pm

Oh, that was so sweet. Justin is such a sweetheart!... And Rach is too funny. Next chapter pls.?

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:54 pm

Great chapter. Justin is a sweetheart. Aww and Rachel and Trace. More plz!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:55 pm

Great chapter. Justin is a sweetheart. Aww and Rachel and Trace. More plz!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:12 pm

aww how cute more please

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:39 am

What Justin did was very sweet. Now the world knows how much he loves Heather. Good boy Justin! You deserve a treat ... from Heather, back in the hotel room! :D

Good for Rachel and Trace. Those two are a hot couple as well.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:21 pm

man justin that was one ballsy ass move! he is so lucky that she didnt kick his ass right there on the telly! oh and rach andtrace... sooo cute! i want, wait check that, i need more!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:41 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>aww that was such a sweet chapter!
trace and rachel are so cute! :wub:
update soon! </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:17 pm

cute chapter :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:08 pm

Thanx for all of the wonderful feedback as usual :wub:
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
NOOKIE WARNING!!!! NOOKIE WARNING!!!!</span></span>
<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 30</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>As Justin and Heather emerged onto the floor that contain their Presidential suite, Justin swept Heather off of her feet and carried her the rest of the way to their door.

"My lady" Justin said as he opened the door up and let Heather through.

"Justin it's beautiful" Heather said as she walked through the doorway. While they were out, Justin had paid room service to prepare the room. There was a trail of red and white rose petals that led to the bed. The bed was covered with red rose in the shape of a heart and in the center of the heart were two pairs of handcuffs. From the bed there was a trail leading to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, the hot tub was running and there was white rose petals floating on top of the water with lit candles surrounding the hot tub. All throughout the bedroom there were various candles lit and there was soft music playing. "I had the best time tonight J and it's all because of you" Heather said as Justin wrapped his arms around her waist and they found themselves in a passionate kiss. "And from the looks of things, you had a wonderful night too" Heather stated as she looked down at Justin's pants and saw a giant bulge portruding from them.

"I guess you could say that but that night hasn't even began yet" Justin said as he picked Heather up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"And why is that?" Heather asked as she intertwined her fingers through Justin's curls, one of the many things that turned him on.

"This is why" Justin said as he kissed Heather gently on the lips. Slowly things got more passionate until their tongues were in each others mouths.

"Or really?" Heather said in a teasing manor as she placed kisses going down Justins neck.

"Yes really" Justin replied as he put his hands behind Heather's back and pulled her shirt up over her head. "Much better" Justin stated as he got a giant grin across his face.

"No it's not better yet." Heather said as she gave Justins shirt a tug over his head. "Now it's much better" She replied as she led a trail of kisses from his neck down towards his torso.

"These have to go" Justin said as he set Heather down on the table that was beside them and unbuttoned her jeans and gave them a pull.

"Now things just aren't even" Heather said as she undid Justin's belt buckle and his pants fell to the floor.

"Wait a minute" Justin began "You have two pieces of clothing on and I only have one on"

"I guess that we'll just have to loose it all then" Heather said as she slipped her hands inside Justins boxerbriefs and slowly slid them off of him, making sure to touch every square inch of his lower body as she took them off which only made Justin crazier.

"This has to go" Justin said as he fumbled around on Heather's bra until he found the clasp in the back. "Things still aren't even" Justin said as he threw Heather's bra across the room. "But now they will be" Justin said as he slipped his tounge inside Heather's underwear to push them down with his toungue, making sure to cover every single piece of skin that was showing, sending shivers through Heather's body. "Now where were we?" Justin said as he picked Heather up again and she wrapped her legs around his waist like she had done before.

"I believe we were right here" Heather said as she kissed Justin's lips.

"Now I believe that we were right here" Justin said as he backed Heather up against the wall and began massaging her breasts with his hands, occasionally allowing his toungue to slip down and give them a lil lick.

"Justin I need you" Heather whispered into Justin's ear.

"I need you too baby" Justin said as he slowly entered her, sending shivers through her body again. "I've missed you so much" Justin said as their bodies began to rediscover each other again. Their bodies began to move in unision, so much that the pictures were bouncing off of the walls and they were sure that their people next door knew exactly what they were doing but they didn't care.

"Oh Justin" Heather moaned as she reached her climax with Justin's not far behind.

"I love you baby" Justin said he reached his climax and lost all control over his body. After they both had settled down a little bit, they made their way over to the bed where the handcuffs were sitting in plain sight.

"Look at what I have here" Heather said as she dangled the handcuffs off of her hands. "I've been a very naughty girl Justin and I think that you need to punish me" Heather said as she threw the handcuffs towards Justin.

"Mrs. Timberlake you are under arrest for being a hot mama" Justin said as he handcuffed Heather to the bed.

"Oh really? And what's my punishment going to be?" Heather asked with a devilish grin across her face

"Your gonna have to do whatever I say" Justin said as he put whip cream going down Heathers body and slowly licked it off. "How was that?" Justin asked as he lifted his head up.

"I have no complaints" Heather replied while trying to get more comfortable on the bed.

"Well that how about this?" Justin asked as he licked even farther and his toungue slipped inside of her causing Heather to let out a little schoolgirl laugh. "This is funny?" Justin asked in a serious manor.

"No it's very pleasing more than you could ever imagine. It's just that I think I have a ticklish spot that's all. Continue" Heather replied as she tried to contain her giggles. After Justin was finished, he continued licking whip cream off of her body. As things heated up between them, Justin decided that it was time for him to be a little tease. He would give her a little kiss and then pull away, causing her to crave more. Or he would enter her only a little bit, then pull back out seeing the effect that this had on her, he liked it because it drove her crazy. Finially after about 10 minutes of foreplay, he entered her body again. They bodies began moving in unison to the soft beat of the music that they could barely hear in the background over their loud screaming. After they both reached their climax's they were more tired than they had ever been before so it was time to cool things down a bit by hitting the hot tub.

"I love you Justin" Heather said as she was wrapped up in Justin's arms in the hot tub.

"I love you too Heather" Justin replied as he bent his head down and gave Heather a peck on the lips.</span><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:23 pm

Whoo! First reply!

And um :jawdrop: WHOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOKIE!!!!!!!
:whip: :safesex: :whip: :safesex:

I see they've started on their next set of twins. :sperm:

That was hot. I gotta go find someone to reenact that scene with! :notworthy: Thank you for that chapter Heather. :notworthy:

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:24 pm

Great chapter. I wonder if Heather's ever going to get pregant again with all of their getting it on all the time. Lol More plz!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:43 pm

more please!!!! god i wish i was her

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:28 pm

*Sigh* Heather, that was hot. I mean, I'm sweatin up in herre. I mean, for real. LOL. That lucky lucky LUCKY girl. *Sigh*

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:37 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Well, I am slowly catching up on the stories that are active. Believe me...that qualifies as active...woohoo :thumbup: :lick: :drool: </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:59 am

:wub: :crazyjump: :dance: :headbanger: :lickout: :safesex: :biggrin: :yum: :bootyshake: :kiss2: :clap: :handshake: :hug: :jawdrop: :lick: :nod: :notworthy: :thumbup: :whip:

There aren't enough emoticons to express how much I loved that chapter. That was some awesome nookie, girl.

I agree with Ash, I gotta find me a man to reenact that little scene with.

More story and more nookie please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:54 pm

OH GOOD GOD! how did i manage to miss that chapter! ok so i am sitting here at work and i see that i missed a chapter so i am like i will go ahead and read it and wow man that was hard to contain myself while reading it here at work!!!!!! you should have a huge disclaimer that says nookie warning and not safe to read while at work because you might become uncontrollably horny!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:42 am

:notworthy:Get me a fan, that chapter was hot! damn, angel u were at work while reading that :lol:
more plz?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:53 am

oh yeah i was definately at work, hell i am at work right now! :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Glad y'all like it so much! :nod: thats my job I aim to please! :lol: Next time Angel I'll have to come up with sumin else for you so you know its a nookie chapter...i mean it did say warning nookie in big red letters at the top :rofl:
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 31</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>January 2, 2005

"Where my babies at?" Heather exclaimed as she walked through the front door, leaving Justin behind to carry in their luggage.

"We're in here!" Rachel yelled back from the living room.

"Hey guys!" Heather squealed as she walked into the kitchen. "Mommy missed you so much" Heather stated as she picked the twins up and gave them both a hug and kiss.

"So..." Rachel began, "How was your weekend with Justin?"

"It was incredible. I think that we had the best sex that anyone has ever had. I mean I'm surprised that our neighbors didn't come knocking on the door because let's just say that the pictures almost fell off of the walls" Heather said as she put the twins back onto the floor.

"Oh really?" Rachel asked as her eyes widened. "I'm sure you'll tell me all about it"

"Don't you worry. So where is Trace at anyways? Isn't he suppose to be helping you?" Heather asked as she looked around the living room but didn't see Trace anywhere.

"I sent him shopping for diapers. It's nothing greater than seeing him try and shop for diapers let me tell you. He has no idea what he's doing. In fact, he's already called me like 3 times and still can't figure out what to get" Rachel replied letting out a little laugh.

"For some reason I can picture Trace doing that too. So how were things between well you know, you two?" Heather asked, making sure that Justin hadn't come into the house yet that she didn't know about.

"They were good. We had a little kiss on New Years Eve that was like perfect and then we looked at the tv and they showed you and Justin heating things up a lil bit"

"They showed us kissing on tv?" Heather asked while raising her voice.

"Yeah it was sooo cute tho! I think we might have taped it if you want to watch it. And Justin man, I thought that you were so gonna kill him when he brought you out but he had the whole audience sing with him. I'm sorry but that was soo cute!" Rachel stated as she moved Kiely away from the tv stand that she had crawled over to.

"At first I was like what is this boy doing taking me on tv? We were suppose to be by ourselves but the moment he started singing, my heart melted." Heather replied as she reminisced Friday evenings events. "It was as if time had stopped."

"Hey baby" Justin said as he came into the living room and snaked his arms around Heather's waist.

"Hey yourself" Heather said as she tilted her head backwards so that she could give Justin a kiss.

"Where's my two little angels at?" Justin asked as he got down onto the floor with Kiely and Meleck. "There they are" Justin said as they both came crawling towards him. "Did they get faster while we were gone or something?" Justin I asked. "I don't remember them being this fast last week." Justin said as he picked them both up and laid them on his chest.

"Yes!" Trace exclaimed as he walked into the living room. "I think I finally found them!" He said as he handed over a blue Wal-Mart bag to Rachel.

"Found what?" Justin asked as his head appeared off of the floor.

"I sent Trace on a little mission to find some diapers. He's finally back after two hours and I hate to break it to ya Trace, but you bought the wrong kind of diapers." Rachel said as she handed the bag back towards Trace.

"I did what?" Trace asked as he looked in the bag. "Look they say pull-ups and that's what you told me to get"

"No Trace I said don't get the pull ups. Get the size 3 Luvs. Do you ever listen to me boy? Rachel asked as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Ok enough arguing. Who's hungry for some food?" Justin asked as he got up off of the floor.

"You should know that you don't ever have to ask me. I'm always hungry" Rachel said as she headed towards the kitchen. "What's in here to eat?" She asked as she went through all of the cupboards. "We've ordered in the whole weekend so I have no idea what you have but by the looks of it, it's nothing."

"Ok so where does everyone want to go then?" Justin asked the rest of the group.

"Hooters!" Trace exclaimed as he finally made it into the kitchen.

"Trace we can't take two babies to Hooters" Heather said as she handed Meleck over to Justin.

"Well then what's your idea since you don't like mine?" Trace asked Heather.

"Enough you two. How about Olive Garden?" Rachel asked as she sat up on top of the counter top.

"I'm in" Heather stated.

"Me too!" Justin exclaimed. "Trace?" Justin asked.

"Fine but I get to go to Hooters soon. Don't any of you forget that either" Trace replied as he headed towards the hallway closet so that he could get his coat.

"Like we would forget that" Heather replied sarcastically.

"Don't give me that tone" Trace stated as he turned his back towards Heather.

"Oh shut up or we're not gonna feed you" Heather said in a threatening manor.

"Uh huh. And who took care of your kids this weekend?" Trace asked.

"I did" Rachel quickly jumped in. "And don't even say that you did cause you were all eww it's a dirty diaper I can't touch them"

"So dirty diapers are nasty"

"And what are you gonna do when you have kids then?" Rachel asked in a serious manor.

"But I'm not having any kids now am I?" Trace stated.

"You don't know that now do you" Rachel said as she headed out the front door.

"What do you mean I don't know if I am or not" Trace yelled as he went running after her.

"I meant exactly what I said. You don't know if you are going to be having any kids soon or not" Rachel said angrily as she got in the car and buckled herself in.

"What's wrong with her?" Justin asked as they headed out the front door.

"I have no idea" Heather replied as they headed towards the car.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:45 pm

Great chapter. Lol at when Trace brought home the pull-ups. More plz!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:54 pm

i knew there was gonna be nookie but dayum man that was some *in my best cartman voice* sweet ass sweet nookie!!! i think i know what rachel is about to do but i am gonna keep it to myself because if i am wrong i will look re-tar-ded :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:29 pm

:rofl: @ the Pull-ups thing. Haha I could totally see Trace doing that. And I'm with him... I prefer Hooters over Olive Garden, myself. :ph34r:

Mooooore please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:15 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Am I the only one that read something into Rachels comment...hmmmm</span> :unsure: ... :blink:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:43 am

I'm reading something into the Rachel comment as well. If it's what I think it is, then Trace is going to be sh**ting his pants quite soon and then he's gonna need the diapers.

Men can't buy diapers or tampons, or any of those things. They're programmed not to understand that stuff! :D

I love Olive Garden, never been to Hooters, but I hear the food is really good. That chapter made me hungry. Yum!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:32 pm

The buffalo wings are really good at hooters- we went to hooters in downtown denver to cheer on the chiefs (which if you arent familiar with the rivalry its like a yankees fan going into boston at a hooters and cheering on the yankees against the sox!) when the chiefs kicked their ass we damn near got beatup! it was freaking hysterical!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:15 pm

Verrrry interesting. What's up with Rachel. Hmmmm? Like Angel #1, I'm not gonna say anything at all 'cause I don't wanna look like an idiot if I'm wrong, but I'm gettin some ideas here.... By the way, Hooters is the shiznit. :lol:... And I just realized that there's an A-1 and A-2 here lol. Its funny because in our apartment we call Ashley (BabyBlue) A-1 (or Steaksauce) lol and our other roommate Ashley is A-2. :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:14 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>great chapter
i wonder whats up with rach?
update soon hun! :P </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:14 pm

I think i noe wats up with rach, trace is gonna hav to smarten up a bit wen it cums to buying baby things :lol: cant wait for more :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:20 pm

I wonder what's up with Rachel :shrug: guess you'll just have to wait and find out won't you?? :P

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 32</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Here you go with Rachel and I'll take the twins and go with Trace ok?" Justin said as he gave Heather a kiss on the cheek.

"Aight" Heather said as she hopped into the drivers seat of the dark blue Jeep and Justin headed over towards his expedition.

"So" Trace began as Justin got into the car, "How was your weekend? Anymore tips for me?"

"I'm not sharing my secrets with you man. But we had a great time if you know what I mean. More importantly, how did things go between you and Rach? She seemed a little angry there."

"I have no idea what's up with her man. Ever since I got home from the store yesterday, she has been all pissy and stuff with me and I don't know why." Trace stated as he dazed out the window. "Unless it's that time of the month for her cause I know that some girls can get moody then. Maybe that's it...hmm maybe I'm just making something big out of nothing" Trace rambled on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So Rach" Heather stated. "Rach?"

"Huh oh yeah" Rachel said as her head jerked towards Heather's direction.

"What's up with you and Trace?"

"Oh it's nothing. It's just something that we need to talk about and haven't gotten the chance to talk about yet" Rachel said as she turned her head towards the window again. After 5 minutes, everyone had arived at Olive Garden. Justin and Heather knew that either Trace or Rachel was going to blow up sometime at lunch so they tried to keep them away from each other. After the waiter took their order, is when things started to heat up.

"Trace I have a serious question for you and i want you to be honest ok?" Rachel stated in a monotonic voice.

"Ask away" Trace replied sarcastically.

"Since when do you think it's ok to get girls pregnant?" Rachel asked Trace.

"What on earth are you talking about?" Trace asked, in a serious manor this time.

"Yesterday when you were at the store, you left your cell phone here and it was ringing so I answered it thinking that it would be Justin or something. But it wasn't. It was I believe Ashley something or other" At the mere mention of Ashley's name, Trace's face turned a ghostly shade of white. "Does that name ring a bell Trace?"

"Umm....umm" Trace stuttered.

"Don't play stupid Trace. You know exactly who I'm talking about. You know Ashely, from back home in Memphis. We had a nice long chat while you were gone." Rachel said as the anger inside of her built up.

"Ok so maybe I know an Ashley. Is there a crime in knowing a girl name Ashely?"

"No there's no crime in knowing a girl named Ashley." Rachel replied.

"So then what's the problem?" Trace asked because he had no idea what Rachel was talking about and was not expecting to hear what came out of her mouth.

"It's a problem when you father a child and you don't even bother to tell me!" Rachel said raising her voice louder, causing everyone to look at them.

"Rachel what are you talking about. I'm not a father" Trace stated, trying to defend himself.

"Trace don't you lie to me. Ashley and I talked for a while yesterday. She told me all about how you got drunk and that you ran into each other on Beale Street on the 4th of July."

"Oh" Trace said as he hung his head down in shame.

"Trust me Trace. She told me everything about how you guys were getting along so well and then you went back to her appartment and you guys had sex."

"She told you what?" Trace asked now raising his voice

"She told me everything Trace so don't even lie to me ok? And now shes 6 months pregnant with your baby."

"What the h*ll are you talking about? There is no way that I am going to be a father. If I was going to be a father, I'm sure that she would of told me before now. I mean seriously, when she's 6 months pregnant she finially tells me? I don't believe that at all! For all I know, she could of been with 5 other guys that night before me so how do I know that the baby is mine?" Trace yelled as he smacked his fist down onto the table in a fit on anger.

"Excuse me" the manager began, "Could you guys please keep your voices down, we're getting some complaints for the neighboring tables."

"We're sorry. We'll be quiet now won't we" Justin said though clenched teeth, directed towards Trace and Rachel.

"Whatever" Rachel said as she turned her back towards Trace. "I can't even look at hime right now let alone talk to him so you don't have to worry about me"

"I just-I just need some fresh air" Trace said as he grabbed his coat. "Text me when the food gets here J" Trace said as he headed towards the exit.

"Rach" Heather said as she shook Rachel's shoulder. "Rach talk to me."

"What" Rachel stated as she turned around, facing Heather with her tear stained face.

"When did you get this call?" Heather asked trying to comfort her friend.

"Yesterday afternoon. I sent Trace to go buy some milk and he left his cell phone here by accident so when it rang I just answered it. And then on the other end of this line there was this girl named Ashley and she was asking for Trace. I told her that he wasn't here and all that and she told me how like Trace was drunk and stuff and she ran into him on Beale Street and one thing led to another and the next thing you know they were having sex and now shes 6 months pregnant, scared and alone" Rachel said before bursting into tears. "I mean how could he just have sex with someone and not call them ever again? Does he have any idea how rude that is? And now, the poor girl shes pregnant and she's going to have a child to take care of. Like her whole life is all screwed up now because of Trace"</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:28 pm

Whoo! First reply! Whoo! Ashley and Trace!

But Boo... :lonely: Ashley and Trace. That little midget bastard! How dare he knock me up... I mean... Ashley, and not call her back <_<.

And poor Rachel. :( She's all discombobulated now. Damn that Lil' JT! Damn him to hell!

Ugh men. Trace, you need to take a hint from Big JT. With great power comes great responsibility. :nod:

I need another hit #2. :D

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:48 pm

Awww I feel sorry for Rachel, i mean aren't her and Trace like a couple. I wonder if they ae going to break up or something. More plz!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:05 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Ashley... :thinking:
I'm not sure I believe her???
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:10 pm

Oops, I was wrong. I thought Rachel was going to tell Trace that she was prego, but it's Ashley. Hmm, damnit Trace, put your midget weinie in a wrapper next time.

You know what would be really sad? If Rachel and Ashley were pregnant with Trace's babies. Ahh, not that would suck!

Good update Heather.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:31 pm

because I'm being nice...heres another one for today :nod:

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 33 </span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"I wouldn't say that her life is all screwed up. I mean look at Justin and I. I got pregnant before we were married or anything and everything worked out fine" Heather said while pulling Rachel into a hug.
"But that was you and Justin. You guys were dating. To Trace, this girl was just another girl to add onto the list of girls that he's been in. She's just a mere number to him. He could probably care less about her. But I'm not gonna share my man with someone else. He has to choose between me and her. That's all that there's to it. And I don't think that it would be fair for this baby to have to grow up without a father all because of me so I guess that there's only one thing I can do...I'll have to break up with him." Rachel said as she wiped the tears off of her face.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Twenty minutes later, their food had arrived and Heather had finally managed to get Rachel calm. She knew how hard this was going to be for Rachel because Trace had been her first everything and when you do something as precious as she did with Trace, it's always very hard to break up when they do.
"Look I'm sorry" Trace said when he sat down at the table. His body was cold, numb, and shaking because he hadn't even bothered to put his coat on when he went outside. All he could think about was how stupid he was and how he could let something like this happen.
"Trace your shaking" Rachel replied as she put his coat around his shoulders. "As angry and hurt as I am right now, I can't stand to see you looking like that. It's ten degrees outside how could you be out there without a coat?"
"Because all I could think of was how stupid I was and how I'm gonna loose the best thing that ever happened to me probably. Look Rachel I-I-"
"Will you just spit it out Trace?"
"I-"
"Just say it Trace. I'm tired of all this"
"I love you Rachel"
"You what?" Rachel exclaimed.
"I finally said it. I love you Rachel. I loved you from the moment that I saw you back in the summer of 2003 but I never thought that I would be able to be with you because you were so much better than me but somehow I did. I got you and as I got to know you, I realized how special you were and why Heather's your best friend. You are the sweetest, loving, caring, and brutally honest person that I know and I love that!"
"Trace just stop" Rachel began, "I'm not all that, except for the honest part because I am but I'm not perfect. I make mistakes too. I'm human just like you, Heather, Justin and everyone else in this world. No one is perfect, expect for God and there is no way that you could ever compare him to me."
"But see in my eyes you are perfect. Every single aspect of you. Every single freckle, every single piece of hair that curls when you don't want it to. I love every single thing about you. And I know that you would never make a mistake as stupid as me and get pregnant or get someone else pregnant if you could. You are so much more responsible than me."
"That I don't deny" Rachel jumped in.
"But that's why I love you. You don't care what other people think about you. Your like so what f*ck them if they don't like me. Not many girls are like that. They all want to be accepted by everyone and have this idea as to what the perfect girl is and you don't."
"Yeah, what's so great about that?" Rachel asked.
"I can't describe it. It's just amazing." Trace replied.
"Look Trace, right now I just need some time to think. I don't want to have to compete for your time and love with some other girl. She's carrying your child, you should be with her ok? I don’t want to discuss this now. For now, you need to go see her and see where things stand between you two because I wont be responsible for a child growing up without their father ok and since I'm not competing for your attention, that leaves us with only one option. We have to break up" Rachel said as the tears began to build up in her eyes again.
"Please don't do this. We need to talk about this" Trace pleaded.
"I agree that we need to talk but now isn't the time or the place so please, just eat your dinner and we'll talk about this after you go back to Memphis and talk to Ashley ok?" Rachel said, barely above a whisper.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

January 31, 2005

Today was Justin's 24th birthday but he wasn't home to celebrate it. He was off with the guys all day working on their new dance moves for their still un-named concert that was going to be starting soon. Heather hated being out in LA by herself because she didn't know many people out there except for Christina and some of her crew. The days seemed to take forever to go by with Justin leaving the house by 6 am every morning and not getting home until around 8 at night, and that was only because Heather was at home. If she hadn't been there, they would of been there till well past midnight. Sometimes, when he was least expecting it, she would drop by with the twins and see how things were going so that sounded like a good plan for today.

"Hey Eddie" Heather exclaimed when Eddie, the guys choreographer for their new tour, picked up his phone.

"Hey"

"I was wondering when you guys were having a break. I wanted to surprise J by stopping down with the twins because it's his birthday and all."

"Umm let's see it's 10:30 now, we started a new song, I'd say come around 12:30" Eddie replied to Heather.

"Thanks Eddie! See you then"

"Bye!" Eddie replied before hanging up the phone.

"Eddie who was that?" Justin yelled over to the man who had become one of his good friends during the whole Justified era.

"That was my mom. But I asked her to call back around 12:30"

"Oh OK" Justin replied from the other side of the room.

"Let's take it from the top ready 5-6-7-8"</span>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:43 pm

Awww I still feel sorry for Rach. I mean i had to do that once but atleast Trace got his feelings out before Rachel got really mad at him. More plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:47 am

Oh no, Trace and Rach breaking up. That's so sad, but I am proud that the little man finally expressed his feelings. All boys need to learn how to open up.

Well, maybe things will work out down the road.

I can't wait for Heather to drop by and surprise Justin for his birthday.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:57 am

well trace is still a piece of poop for doing it but at least they can be open with eachother now about their feelings! moremoremoremoremoremoremoremore!!!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:21 pm

:wipes a tear: That whore Ashley broke up Rachel and Trace! <_<

:lol:

I'm glad he got his feelings out. Men just can't seem to do that these days. And I certainly know how hard it is. :no: Poor Rach. :(

:yay: For Justin's birthday surprise though. :unsure:

More please Miss Heather ma'am? :D

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:37 pm

Rachel you can't break up with Trace

Justin gets a surprise

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:12 pm

Aww Poor Rachel. She has to suffer because Trace and Ashley are drunken horny whores. Hmm, sounds pretty realistic to me! :lol: Kidding. Great chapters. At least we have something to look forward to in Justin's surprise. More chapters please. :)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:08 pm

aww poor rach, she cant break up with trace because of this he didn't know he was gonna get the girl preganant!! lol
great chapters
update soon!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:39 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww, poor Rachel. What a tough decision!
I can't wait for Heather's surprise though!!!
</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”