This Is Our Life

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:05 pm

awww trace and rach need each other...

hmmm i wonder what Justin's surprise is???

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:28 pm

thanx for all of the wonderful feedback :wub: keep it up :nod:

I know that this is really short but I'll add the rest later I promise :nod:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 34</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Is it break time yet?" Joey asked as he gasped for air. "Your killing me here Eddie. Do you know how long it's been since we had to do this?" Joey stated as he collapsed onto the floor.

"Way to long" Heather said as she peaked her head into the room.

"Baby!" Justin exclaimed when he heard her voice. "I've missed you so much" Justin said as he grabbed Heather and swong her around.

"I've missed you too Justin but put me down, your all sweaty"

"Aww you don't want any of the Timberlake lovin?" Justin asked as he puckered up.

"I'll take some Timberlake lovin once he's all cleaned up. You know that when your all sweaty I don't like to be hugged.

"You weren't saying that in New York now were ya? You liked it when I was sweaty" Justin replied as he got a devilish grin across his face.

"Ok man that's what to much information" JC said as he went and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Becuase it's Justin's birthday" Eddie began "I've decided to be nice and give you guys the rest of the day off"

"But we didn't get off early on my birthday" Joey protested.

"Joey are you really gonna protest about getting off early?" Lance asked Joey as he gathered up his belongings.

"No I just think it's a double standard."

"Well thats what happens when you have you wife call in and talk to Eddie" Heather said as was massaging Justin's back.

"D*mn it! Why didn't I think to have Kelly call him?" Joey stated as he put his pants back on over his shorts.

"Because that would be smart and well" Chris now joining the conversation trailed off.

"Hey guys I have a joke for you" Justin began.

"Oh no" the group said in unision.

"A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says we don't serve your kind here and the mushroom says why not I'm a fun guy?" Justin says while bursting into laughter.

"Justin that joke was so 2000" Lance began.

"Yeah man you said that thing like everyday while we were rehersing the No Strings Attached Tour." Chris stated. "Now this is more of a joke. What did the mouse say to the cat?"

"I don't know. Enlighten me" Justin stated.

"Don't eat me cause I'm a rat!" Chris said as he fell onto the floor in laughter. "Get it cause cat's eat mice not rats" Chris tried to say as he continued on laughing.

"Umm yeah" Justin replied.

"Ok I'm sorry to burst your lil bubble but umm I have to steal Justin away from you guys" Heather said as she grabbed onto Justin's t-shirt and began pulling him towards her.

"Where are we going?" Justin asked as Heather pulled him down the hallway.

"It's a surprise. But you have to get a shower first cause I'm not going with you anywhere when you smell like that" Heather replied as she walked down another hall way which led to the shower room.

"I see how it is. Hey where are the twins at?" Justin asked, just now noticing that they weren't with Heather.

"They're being taken care of. You don't need to worry" Heather replied as she pushed Justin through the doorway that led to the showers. Now hurry up because we can't be late"

20 minutes later, Justin emerged from the room all cleaned up and ready to go.

"So are you gonna tell me where we're going or not?" Justin asked as he wrapped his hands around Heather's waist.

"Nope" Heather said as she led him towards the car.

"Can I atleast have a hint?" Justin asked as he jutted his lower lip outwards.

"Nope" Heather said as she opened up the door to the drivers side of the car. "It's a surpise"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:50 pm

Oh God, I love the mushroom joke. I crack up like a fool everytime I think of that one. Justin is such a freak. And Chris ... :blink:

I wonder where Heather is taking him. Kidnap Justin and have a little fun. Sounds good to me.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:21 pm

oh man i cant wait to see what clever little getaway heather has planned!!! more please!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:28 pm

Cute chapter. :lol: at the mushroom joke. hmmm :thinking: where is Heather going to take J! More plz!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:03 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :thinking: I can't wait :yay: </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:27 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 34 pt 2</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Where are we?" Justin asked as they got out of the car.

"In the middle of no where, where no one can find us. I figured we needed some alone time and I know that you guys have been busy trying to learn all the new dance moves and stuff before the tour starts so today it's just gonna be us. And well, maybe a few other people because we aren't in the middle of no where. Just a little park that like no one knows about" Heather said before giving Justin a kiss on the lips.

"How did you find this place? It's beautiful!" Justin exclaimed as he looked at the green grass and tall trees that surrounded him. It was nothing like the concrete metropolis that they had come from. It reminded him of back home in Memphis in a sense because everything was so down to earth and peaceful.

"I know that this isn't your dream birthday but I just thought that we could walk around for a little bit and have a picnic lunch. Cheesy I know but hey, it's an afternoon all to ourselves" Heather said as she grabbed a hold of Justin's hand and they began walking on one of the trails that went through a small forest. After they had been walking for about 15 minutes, there was another small green pasture that had a blanket spread out with a picnic basket on it and all the essentials for a picnic.

"A picnic?" Justin asked as they laid down on the blanket.

"Yeah I'm sorry it's the best that I could do. I wanted to take you somewhere nice but then I thought it would just be better for us to be by ourselves. Do you like it?" Heather asked in a hopeful manor.

"I love it baby" Justin said as he pulled closer and wrapped her in his arms. "Anything that you do I'll always love. So what do we have to eat?" Justin asked as he looked in t he basket.

"Nothing special I assure you. Just some grilled chicken over fettuccini alfredo and some bottled water or soda, whichever you prefer." Heather replied as she pulled the food and drinks out of the basket.

"It's perfect" Justin exclaimed as he pulled Heather in between his legs. "You have me really curious though, where exactly are the twins?" Justin asked in between bites of food.

"They are with Kelly"

"Kelly?" Justin asked not sure as to who Heather was talking about.

"You know Kelly, Bri's mom, Joey's wife?"

"Oh Kelly. I gottcha now. Will she be able to handle them and Bri?" Justin asked in a concerned manor.

"Justin, if she can handle Bri and Joey, she can handle Bri and the twins...trust me. They are less of a hassle than Joey is."

"True. Although they have diapers and Joey doesn't." Justin stated after he took a sip of water.

"Are you sure? I thought I saw something white hanging out of his pants when I got there" Heather replied sarcastically.

"No those were probably just his tighty whities. You know how he is since he's getting older and everything." Justin said while lettering out an enormous laugh.

"All too well" Heather replied.

After enjoying a more, shall we say appropriate topic of conversation while they were eating, it was not time for desert.

"I have something else" Heather stated as she pulled two cup cakes with lit candles on them out of the basket. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Justin, happy birthday to you" Heather sang as she handed one of the lit cup cakes to Justin and held the other one in her hands. "Make a wish now" Heather stated before Justin blew out the candles. "Happy Birthday J" Heather said as she wrapped her arms around Justin and laid her head down on his chest.

"You wanna know what I wished for" Justin asked as he looked down at Heather.

"What did you wish for?" Heather replied.

"I wished that you would never leave me" Justin said as he wrapped his arms around Heather.

"You don't ever have to worry about that. I'm not going anywhere" Heather said as she laid her head down and closed her eyes. "I'm never going to leave you"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK!!!</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:32 pm

Whoo what a cute chapter. :wub: They're the cutest little couple. That was a great birthday surprise.

:lol: @ the Joey thing.

Cute chapters. More please :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:20 am

Awww, that was the sweetest chapter. I love those two crazy kids. They're so in love with one another.

I liked Heather's picnic idea. They could finally be alone and not have to deal with people hassling them.

Joey and the diaper comment ... :lol: :D :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:33 am

oh goodness so now kelly is gonna have to take care of bri, joey, and the twins now that is a lot to handle at one time!!! more!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:23 pm

:wub: that chapter was sooo sweet right at the end, update soon :P

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 pm

aww that chapter was so sweet! :wub:
update soon! :P

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:19 pm

Aww that was a cute chapter. :lol: at the Joey thing. More plz!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:59 pm

those were cute chaps more :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:41 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I promise I will catch up as soon as I can....sorry :( </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:38 pm

aww thanx for the feedback guys :hug:

Tash take your time hun...your family is more important than my story. I hope that your grandpa gets better soon. My prayers are with you and your family :hug: :blowkiss:

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 35</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>February 4, 2005

"Come in Heather" Johnny said as he opened the two giant doors that lead into his office. Amazingly I had found enough time to meet up with him to discuss the tour. Justin and the rest the guys have been on my case about being an opening act for them and I have to say, I miss performing. Performing was my life before I became a mother and I think it's time to get back to doing what I love the most. Plus, all of my fans are going a little crazy from not having a new album, at least on the one fansite I go to, http://www.abstracts.net, that's what's going on. I want to tell them so bad that I'll be back but I know that if I post there 1) they won't believe me and 2) I'll be in big trouble with Johnny so I'll just leave them all wondering for now.

"Thanks Johnny" I said as I sat down in the chair, letting out a big sigh.

"Are you ok?" Johnny asks as he gives me a genuine look of concern.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. The twins have been sick recently so they've been up all hours of the night. You know what that like though."

"All too well. So we're here to discuss tour plans. The first thing I want to know is do you really want to do this? Because if you don't we'll scrap the whole idea and get someone else to open. They are tons of people dying to tour with them so it won't be a problem but I just thought we'd give you the option first. Plus, I know that Justin has talked to you about this already so I just want to get your take on the whole idea." Johnny said as he leaned backwards in his giant sized chair.

"I've been thinking about this a lot lately because if I'm going to tour I need to start rehearsals soon and probably come up with some new material because mine is two years old. Plus there is no way that I could spend the summer without Justin by myself. I mean when he goes away for two weeks that's bad enough but I can't even imagine him being gone for three months. So I guess what I'm trying to say is yes I want to go on tour with the guys but don't tell them yet because you know them. They will blow it all out of proportion. Just let me do my own thing and I'll tell them all when the timing is right."

"That sounds good to me" Johnny replied as he leaned forward and put his arms on his desk. "OK so now we need to come up with a set list, create some new tracks for a new album, you know how all this goes. So I guess the first thing we need to do is contact Jive and let them know what's going on. It's in your contract that you have to make 3 cd's for them so they shouldn't object to anything. So first things first, you need to make a list of some producers you want to work with and what not and I'll see what I can do about hooking you up with them. I know that Pharrell is pretty booked right now so if you wanted him that might be a little hard but you know I'll do whatever it takes."

"Thanks Johnny" Heather replied as she began scribling names down on a piece of paper that Johnny had given her. "These are all I can think of now" Heather replied when she handed him the piece of paper a couple minutes later.

"Let's see what I can do. You have Justin of course, Pharrell/Neptunes, Linda Perry, Timbaland. Sounds like a good list. I'll make some calls and then get back to you later about what will happen ok?"

"Sure thing" Heather said as she stood up. "Thanks for all your help Johnny but remember don't tell Justin about this yet. I'll break the news to him later" Heather said as she headed towards the door to leave. "Bye and thanks again" Heather said as she closed Johnny's door behind her.

"Was that Heather that I just heard?" Justin asked himself. "It couldn't be. She said that she had a doctors appointment. Oh who cares, I'm gonna go find out who it was" Justin said as he headed off towards Johnny's office with the twins in his arms sleeping. "Baby?" Justin asked once he recognized the figure of the woman who was walking in front of him.

"Justin" Heather stated in a surprised manor. "What are you doing here? Your suppose to be at home with the twins"

"Oh the guys called and said that they had a new dance move that they wanted to run by me real quick. I think the question is what are you doing here? I thought that you had a doctors appointment at like 10:30?"

"I did have a doctor's appointment" Heather lied. "I just stopped by here real quick after I was done because I wanted to run an idea past Johnny. Nothing to worry about I promise" Heather said as she gave Justin a reassuring look.

"OK" Justin replied still not believing her. He knew that she was up to something and he was going to get to the bottom of it.

"You look tired with both of them? Do you want me to carry Kiely or Meleck?" Heather asked as she looked at her sleeping babies.

"No that's ok we're good. I don't want to wake them because it took forever to get them asleep. But I have to go to the dance studio now...do you want to come down with me and the twins?" Justin asked as he gave Heather a pathetic look that she couldn't resist.

"Sure why not. We can go down there for a little bit then go out for some lunch. How does that sound to you?" Heather asked as they began walking down the hallway.

"Sounds perfect" Justin said as he looked down at the twins and got a giant grin across his face. Words can't even begin to describe how much he loves those two children, but most importantly, how much he loves their mother. They we're his world, his universe and he had no idea what he would do if something ever happened to any of them.</span><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:04 pm

i'm heather's biggest fan :yay:

can't wait for the next chapter

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:06 pm

:yay: for the Abs plug! :clap:

I hope Heather goes on tour. She needs to get back to her roots and doing what she loves. AND she can be with her man. ^_^ Sounds good to me :nod:

I wish Justin would stop bein so damn nosy and let her do her thing! :lol:

:unsure: I hope that last line doesn't mean something's about to happen to them. :o

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:42 pm

Great chapter. I wonder what the last line means. More plz!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:50 pm

Aww, they're the best couple in the world! I hope Heather goes on tour with them 'cause she deserves to get back to doing what she loves. No doubt she'll be the hottest wife and mother on that tour! More hun! :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:33 am

Gurl, don't be scaring me with that last line. Nothing better happen to any of them ... the babies, Justin, Heather, Rachel, Trace. I have to protect my imaginary friends. :lol:

B) Yippee for the Abs shout-out. Oh yeah! ;)

Heather is going to do great on tour. Justin is a little nosy mouse isn't he? Stop prying into your woman's business. She can handle herself.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:53 am

hell yeah nice shameless plug for abs! that was awesome!!! i hope that she gets to do this and that justin doesnt try and stop her! more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:19 pm

Words can't even begin to describe how much he loves those two children, but most importantly, how much he loves their mother.
<span style='color:purple'>AWWWW... :) </span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:17 pm

I hope she joins them on tour

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:57 pm

ok sorry its been so long man...i've been sooo busy with school but i'm here now...but i don't have long cause I'm going to a punk show tonight with my friend cause her boyfriend is the bass player...but its so odd cause its totally not me :no: I have no idea what to wear man..i don't own punk clothes mine are all either preppy or ghetto..this should be interesting :lol:
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 36</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>February 14, 2005

It was now Valentines Day but unfortuantly Justin and Heather couldn't get anyone to come and watch the twins because they were all busy but that was ok because they got to spend some quality time together as a family. This is also when Heather broke the news to Justin as to the real reason that she was in visiting Johnny.

"Justin I have to tell you something" Heather began.

"Ok?"

"Well ya know how I was in visiting Johnny a couple weeks ago"

"Yeah" Justin stated dryly

"Well I was talking to him about the tour"

"What about the tour?" Justin asked.

"The opening acts. I didn't want to tell you about any of this before it was finalized cause I know you, if I would of told you and things didn't work out you would of gotten upset and"

Justin quickly jumped in " you didn't want to tell me what?"

"I didn't want to tell you that I'm coming on tour with you!" Heather squealed.

"You are baby?" Justin asked "That's awesome!"

"I know. Johnny called earlier and gave me the news. And guess what?" Heather exclaimed

"What?"

"I'm gonna be making a new cd too! Isn't that awesome!?!?" Heather squealed again as Justin gave her a hug.

"Baby I am soo happy for you!! We're gonna have the best summer ever. Well except for maybe that summer when we met two years ago but you never know." Justin replied with a wink.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

February 26, 2005

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Heather
Happy birthday to you" Justin quietly sang into Heathers ear.

"What time is it?" Heather asked as she rolled over in the bed to come face to face to Justin and the twins.

"It's 9:30" Justin replied as he sat a tray of food down on the bed.

"What's this?" Heather asked

"It's your 18th birthday so I figured I'd be nice and treat you to breakfast in bed. But don't think your gonna lay in bed all day though cause the twins wanted to wake you up all morning but I wouldn't let them."

"Uh huh" Heather replied sarcastically.

"No I'm sersious. They kept crawling in here all morning so I had to keep chasing them all over. Things were getting a little crazy till I put them in the play pen so I could make you some breakfast."

"Oh I see. Well thank you Justin. This is soo sweet!" Heather said as she took a bite of the bacon. "Give me like 45 minutes and I'll be ready I promise" Heather said as she continued shoving food into her mouth so that she could go hop into the shower.

"45 minutes ok" Justin stated as he looked down at his watch "I'm timing you so you better not be late"

"What was that? Oh did I say 45 minutes? I mean an hour and 45 minutes" Heather replied as she walked towards the bathroom.

"Baby" Justin pleaded.

"I'm kidding Justin chill. I think you can watch them for a little bit longer. I'll be like 45 minutes ok? Read to them or something" Heather said before she closed the bathroom door. 45 minutes later, Heather emerged into the twins to find Justin sitting on the rocking chair singing to the twins. When she walked into the room Kiely said her first word.

"ma"

"JUSTIN DID YOU HEAR THAT?? KIELY SAID MA!" Heather exclaimed as she went running over to Kiely to give her a kiss. "Kiely you said your first word. You said ma" Heather exclaimed as she picked the little girl up and gave her a hug and kiss."

"Come on Meleck. Say dada" Justin coaxed Meleck. "Say dada Meleck"

"Ma" Kiely stated again.

"She's gonna be soo smart Justin!" Heather exclaimed as she gave the little girl another kiss.</span><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

sry its so short my bro wants on but I'll put the rest up later

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:20 pm

Awww! :wub: She said her name! That's so sweet!!! That has definitely got to be one of the proudest moments of a mother's life. And what an awesome birthday gift! Too cute! :wub:

:whistle: Waiting for more... :D

Oh, and have fun at the show doll. :blowkiss:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:04 pm

aww that was sooo sweet!!!! my first word was dada... i always ahve been a daddy's girl... hopefully meleck won't be too far behind

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:37 pm

Aww, I love when kids say their first words. I'm sure Heather is extremely proud of her daughter. And poor Justin, I hope they start saying dada, too. They love him just the same, but he'll feel so great when they say his name.

When I was four, my grandparents took me to McDonald's and I got my Happy Meal toy and said, "Pop, what the hell is this?" :D I had a little cussing problem.

I hope you have fun at your punk show. I wouldn't know what to wear either. Lots of jelly bracelets! I know the punk girls like those.

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:31 pm

Cute chapter. I dont remember what my first word was but they both better start sayin dada pretty soon or Justin's going to feel left out. More please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:53 pm

awwwww so cute! That will be a birthday to remember for heather with kiely saying her first words!
hav fun at the punk show!!! wear sumthing baggy lol

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:28 pm

haha the show was well ummm...interesting to say the least...some kid was a lil to high or drunk and he started moshing with no one else and he ran into me and my friend Matt pushed him away from me and he fell down onto the ground and smacked his head and like 10 people had to carry him out of the place...freaky lol heres the rest of the chapter

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 36 part 2</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>"Un huh" Justin replied as he looked at his little girl with amazement in his eyes.

"So what are we doing today?" Heather asked as she flashed her arm in front of Justin's face to break his trance.

"Oh I figured that we could all just hang out together today. And then tonight I have a surprise for you"

"A surprise for me?" Heather asked.

"Mmm Hmm but I can't tell you what. Let's just say it involve a plane and we'll leave it at that ok?"

"Come on J you have to tell me!" Heather begged as she gave Justin the same puppy dog eyes that he often gave her.

"Sorry no can do. I promised that I would keep my mouth shut and that is exactly what I'm doing. Now who wants to go watch Finding Nemo?" Justin asked as he jumped out of the rocking chair and went running to the living room.

"J hold up a min. I can't catch up to you if you go running off and leave me with both of the twins" Heather protested as she chased after Justin down the hallway, which caused the twins to laugh. "Should we go catch daddy?" Heather asked the twins as they continued their journey down the hallway.

"I beat you!" Justin exclaimed when Heather finally got to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"That wasn't fair. You took off and left me with the twins" Heather stated as she jutted out her bottom lip.

"That doesn't work on me baby. See I can use it on other people but when they use it on me it doesn't work"

"Oh really? Well does this work on you?" Heather asked as she placed the twins on the floor and gave Justin a kiss.

"Nope sorry...nothing!" Justin said even though he was lying.

"How about this then?" Heather asked as she kissed Justin again, this time more passionately.

"Still not yet" Justin replied when she pulled away.

"How about now?" Heather asked as she slowly slipped her tongue inside Justin's mouth.

"Ok that did it for me" Justin replied when he had to pull away for a breath.

"I thought it would" Heather stated as she sat down on the couch and turned the tv on with the remote.

"Can we start where" Justin began.

"Justin don't even think about it. We're starting from the beginning of the movie this time. None of that when Nemo goes to school for the first time bit"

"But it's so sad when his mother gets killed" Justin protested.

"I think you'll be fine" Heather replied in a sarcastic manor.

"I think you'll be fine" Justin mimicked as he turned his back towards Heather.

"Don't think I didn't see you doing that Justin Randall" Heather stated as she got the dvd all set up.

"Do what?" Justin asked as he put on his "innocent" eyes.

"Justin your eyes say it all. Your trying to look innocent but I know that your lying"

"Damn! I need to get a new eye look" Justin exclaimed as the dvd began playing.

At the end of the movie, everyone had just enough time to get a bite to eat then head to the airport to their still undefined destination.

"Justin where are we going" Heather pleaded as they boarded the plane.

"It's a secret. You've given me enough secrets so now it's time for me to give you one" Justin said as the door closed behind them. "We'll be there in a couple hours that's all I'm saying" Justin said as he bucked Kiely into her carseat.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:41 am

:lol: I could totally see him saying that about Finding Nemo. :rofl:

:thinking: Where are those two off to now.... I wonder.... And I hope to find out in the next chapter. *Hint Hint* More please! :D

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:23 am

aww i love this story.. more pleassssssssssseeeeee

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:53 pm

i didn't realise you'd updated! lol
those were great chapters!
i wonder where Justin is taking Heather?!
update soon! :P

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:12 pm

Great chapter. I wonder where J is taking her. He's so cute with the kids. More plz!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:26 am

well since i missed giving update for the first half- i loved the whole first word part! as for the second half- you are the queen of leaving us wanting to know what he has up his sleeve!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:25 pm

Hmm, where are those two crazy kids going? I wanna know, I wanna know! :D

Justin and his puppy dog, sad eyes, pouty lips look ... :kiss: :lickout: :drool: I get weak just thinking about that.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:39 pm

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback as usual :hug:

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 37</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>After a plane ride that never seemed to end and a car ride, Justin, Heather and the twins had arrived at their destination, well it was more like a pit stop to drop the twins off somewhere.

"Baby stay in the car and don't you dare peak out of that blindfold" Justin said as he opened up his car door and headed to the back to get the twins car seats out.

"Justin what on earth are you doing taking the twins out of here?" Heather questioned.

"It's all part of your secret. Come on now don't you trust me? I promise you that you're going to have fun you just have to trust me"

"Trust you" Heather said while letting out a little laugh. "Last time I trusted you our best friends broke up and Trace found out that he got some girl pregnant. While we're on the topic of Trace, how is he doing?"

"He's doing ok I guess. I haven't got to talk to him much. From what I've heard he's been back at home with Ashley so who knows. I'll be right back though" Justin said as he closed the back door and quickly hurried to the front door of Heather's house.

"Hey Justin" Heather's mom Cindy said when she opened up the front door. Justin put his pointer finger up to his lips so that she knew to be quiet so that Heather wouldn't figure out what was going on.

"Here's everything that they should need. We'll pick them up tomorrow morning ok?"

"That's fine" Cindy said as she took Meleck coat off of him.

"Are you sure? Because if it's not we can pick them up later"

"Justin it's fine. We're gonna have a great time. I never get to see my grandkids so this should be a good time together ok? Now you two go and have some fun"

"We will. Thanks again" Justin exclaimed as he headed out the front door and got into the car. "I'm back"

"So I noticed." Heather replied sarcastically. "Can't you please tell me where we're going? Justin you giving our babies to lord knows who and you just expect me to trust you?"

"They're in good hands I promise. No Trace this time." Justin stated as he put the car into reverse and started heading to their destination.

"They're better not be"

"At least he won't be watching them" Justin mumbled under his breath.

"Did you say something J?" Heather asked as she turned her blindfolded head towards Justin.

"Oh I just said how much I love this song" Justin stated as he turned the music up louder.

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk by Your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When Your face is before me
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Heather and Justin both sang in unison to MercyMe's I Can Only Imagine.

"I love this song so much" Heather said as she rested her head on Justin's shoulder. "Are we almost there?"

"In about 3 seconds. I just have to park" After Justin parked, he helped Heather get out of the car and led her to the front of the building. "Ok here we are" Justin said as he pulled Heather's blindfold off of her eyes.

"Where are we?" Heather asked as she looked all around her. "This all looks so familiar"

"You'll see why in like two minutes." Justin said before he went over and said something to this incredibly large man. "Ok" Justin said as he grabbed hold of Heather's hand and had her follow behind him. When they walked inside the room, it was pitch black and all of a sudden tons of lights flashed on and all of Heather's friends jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE!!" in unison.

"What are you guys doing here?" Heather asked as she looked around the packed club Eclipse, the same club that they had gone on for their first date.

"We're here to celebrate your birthday of course!" Rachel screamed as she came running up towards Heather.

"Did you plan this Rach?" Heather asked as she gave her best friend a hug.

"I can't say I did. It was that lovely man standing beside you. He planned all of this. The only thing I did was give him names and numbers and he planned everything else" Rachel replied as a hot Latino came up behind her and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Aww J you did this for me?" Heather asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I guess so. I just wanted to make sure you had a great 18th birthday. I mean you only turn 18 once."

"You only turn every age once so what makes this so special?"

"Well because when you tu-" Justin began before Heather quickly cut him off.

"Sorry J but who on earth is this?" Heather asked Rachel just noticing the fine Puerto Rican who was standing behind her.

"Oh this would be my new "friend" Javier" Rachel said as she rested her head of Javier's chest. "I just met him like an hour ago"

"I see" Justin said in a worried tone. He knew that Trace was planning on showing up any time and it would kill him to see Rachel with another man. I mean after all he still loved her with all his soul.

"Is something wrong?" Heather asked Justin as she rubbed her hand up and down his face.

"Just hold on a minute" Justin said as he noticed Trace walking through the door. "I have to go take care of something."

"What's he doing?" Rachel asked with a confused look on her face.

"I have no idea." Heather replied until she noticed Trace. "Oh no" Heather stated. "I'll be right back too" Heather stated after she headed off in the same direction that Justin had gone.

"Let's not worry about them" Rachel said as she grabbed Javier's hand and pulled him to the middle of the dance floor. Their bodies began moving back and forth to th beat. Before they knew it, their bodies were grinding in unison and they had no idea that anyone was watching them because they were so into the music.

"To h*ll with her!" Trace yelled as he went storming out of the club with Justin chasing after him.</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:01 pm

:( Fix Rachel and Trace now! That Javier dude needs to step the f*** off! <_<

My poor little TraceFace. :( I'm sad now. More please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:18 am

aww that was so sweet that theya rranged an 18th bday party for her :P uh oh u gotta fix trace and rachel :( great chapter, more please :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:49 am

What a great birthday surprise. Sounds like fun to me. I wish I was there getting down on the dancefloor. :P

Aww, poor Trace. I don't want to see him sad. Rachel and Trace need to be together. Javier sounds hot, but he's not the one for Rach. :(

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:38 pm

como estas javier? you sexy lil latin thing :lol: nah man you need to put trace and rach back they were great and funny together!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:03 pm

aww poor lil Trace! he needs to get back with Rach :nod:
that was so sweet of Justin, surprising her like that!
update soon!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:20 pm

great suprise by Justin

poor Trace and Rachel

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:28 pm

Trace and Rach need to fix themselves soon... ughh i can't take them being apart..

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:01 pm

wheres Kendra and music at?? :yell: come back! Come back! and Tash but I know where she is so she's allowed to take time but Kendra and Music :no: lol

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 38</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Trace wait up man!" Justin yelled through the crowd as he went running after Trace.

"Just leave me alone man. I can't deal with this right now! I came back here cause I thought that we could discuss things and stuff but no I go in there and see her all over some other man. Some other man Justin! Do you have any idea what that feels like? Seeing the girl that I love all over another man" After Trace said that, he realized that Justin knew exactly what he was going through.

"I know exactly how you feel Trace. If you remember correctly, I did walk in on Brit and Wade fooling around. It broke my heart. I had given my life to her and she turned around and cheated on me so don't say I don't know what your feeling. It's hard man. But to be correct, shes not cheating on you because you guys aren't going out. I know that you wanted to work things out with her and you might still be able to. You need to talk to her. She just met this dude tonight ok? She's probably just trying to find someone to till the empty space in her life"

"But if she hadn't of broken up with me then she wouldn't have an empty space! She's the one that broke up with me Justin or did you just happen to forget about that" Trace yelled as he sat down on the curb and threw his head into his hands.

"She had a good reason to man. I mean she found out that you got a girl pregnant. Your telling me that if you found out that Rachel was pregnant by another man you wouldn't break up with her?" Justin asked as he took a seat beside Trace.

"That's not the same though" Trace began.

"What do you mean that's not the same? It's the same thing Trace. You got another girl pregnant. I know that it was before you two were together but you still have a child now that you have to think about. She doesn't want you to have to chose between her and your child because your child should be chosen over her. She was trying to make things easier for you"

"She didn't make them easier though!" Trace yelled. "I love her with all my life! I can't stand not waking up next to her in the morning. I miss just wraping her body in my arms and holding her close to me. I miss staying up late in the night with her watching movies, holding each other, I miss"

"Trace" Rachel cut him off.

"What do you want? Don't you think you've done enough?" Trace asked in a bitter tone.

"Will you please just listen to me for a minute." Rachel stated trying to remain calm.

"Fine" Trace stated as he turned his head back towards the ground.

"Why didn't you just talk to me. I was just dancing with Javier. There's nothing going on between us. There is no way that anyone would ever be able to replace you in my heart Trace. Since you've left all I could do is think about you but you don't even ask me what's up before you just start yelling and running out. I think that you should have heard things from my side before you just start yelling."

"I'm sorry" Trace stated. "I came here hoping to work things out with you but then I see that guy all over you I couldn't help but get jealous. I know that I've made some mistakes in the past but I don't think that we should have to break up just because of them. I love you Rachel. I know that you don't like that fact that I have a child and I have to tell you that it came as a shocker to me too. I wasn't expecting for some girl that I had a fling with back in July to call me up and tell me that she was pregnant. While I was home, I got to know her. She's a really great girl and I know that you don't care because you want me to be with my child but I thought that you deserved to know that."

"Trace stop" Rachel said whiping a tear away from her eye. "I love you too it's just that right now i don't know if it's best that we are together." Rachel stated before running back into the club.

"You can't run away from me. We need to talk about this" Trace yelled while he was chasing after her.

"There isn't anything else that we need to talk about Trace. I still love you and that's all that you need to know"

"Wait!" Trace yelled which caused Rachel to stop in her tracks.

"What Trace? What do you want?"

"You said that you love me!" Trace stated as he caught up to her.

"What are you talking about?" Rachel asked.

"You just said I still love you and that's all you need to know! See you love me! Why can't you just admit that we need to be together?"

"Because it's too hard Trace. I don't want to separate you from your child. Just please, I want to be friends right now ok? That's all I want is friends? Maybe in a couple months it can be something more but not now ok?" Rachel asked as she wiped the tears off of her face. "Trace don't leave!" Rachel yelled as Trace turned around to leave.

"Why not? Go back in there with your precious Javier"

"I don't want to Trace! I only want to be with you! He's only here because I was trying to find someone to replace you but I can't! But right now we can't be together. But please, just come back in there with me and be my friend. I miss you Trace. When I heard what you were saying earlier it was all I could do to keep from running towards you and telling you how much I love you but I can't. I have to be strong. For a couple more months."

By now, Heather had come out and she was tired of hearing the two of them arguing "Will you two just please stop all this and come inside! You're suppose to be here for my birthday and look at you guys. All that you can do is yell at each other. Can't you just get along for one night? That's all I ask!" Heather exclaimed as she grabbed Rachel's hand and put it in Trace's. "That's all I ask. Just one night without you two arguing."

"Fine" Trace and Rachel stated at the same time as Trace grasped Rachel's hand in his own and they walked into the club with Heather.</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:35 pm

At least the two of them talked and are gonna try and get along, i understand how rachel wants to give trace a bit of space and time with his kid but she can do that and be with him, ya gotta get back together :P
more plz :D

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:41 pm

Aww sorry Heather! I'm here though, and I've been reading. Just so little time to leave feedback. That's gonna change though! Amazing chapters hun.... I'm glad Rachel and Trace are at least talking again. But I feel so bad for them... they just can't seem to get it right! Doesn't anyone stay together and happy anymore! Oh, fix them please! More now! :lol:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:50 pm

awww yeah heather!!! putting those two in their place!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:02 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Man oh Man I was just about ready to throw my hands in the arm and scream in defeat.

maybe this is the beginning of a reconciliation!! Great bonus points for J too!!!
</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”