This Is Our Life

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:46 am

Aww, I'm glad that Trace and Rachel expressed that they both love one another a lot. I do understand how hard it is for them to be together with Trace having a kid and everything.

I hope that they will eventually be able to figure out a way to be together. :(

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:30 am

:( I just want everyone to be happy! Is that too much to ask! :no:

:whistle: ...Said she's three months pregnant and she's keepin it. First thing that came to mind was you. Second thing was how do I know it's mine and is it true? Third thing was me wishing I had never done what I did; how I ain't ready for no kid and bye bye to our relationship.... :whistle:

:cry: Let's hope they work this thing out.

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:41 pm

How did i miss two updates? Well great chapters. Yay for Heather putting both of them in their places. How come they just can't get along for one night. More plz!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:14 pm

they have to get back together
more please

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:38 pm

aww those two have got to get back together, Trace needs her :nod:

great chapter
update soon

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:00 pm

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback...sorry for not updating recently i have been busy with the holidays and everything but i have an update :nod:

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 39</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>When they all made their way back into the club, Naughty Girl was blaring out of the speakers

Tonight I'll be you're naughty girl
I'm callin all my girls
we gonna turn this party out
I know you want my body
Tonight I'll be your naughty girl
I'm callin all my girls
I see you look me up and down
And I came to party

"Come here Justin" Heather said as she grabbed a hold of his shirt and pulled him to the middle of the dance floor. Their bodies began grinding together, moving to the beat of the music. Heather's hands trailed up and down Justin's body as she moved her body up and down against Justin.

"I don't think we're close enough yet" Justin said as he grabbed Heathers waist and lifted her in the air while she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Is this better?" Heather whispered into Justin’s ear as she nibbled on it.

"Much" Justin replied as he moved his body in and out. After dancing close for only 5 minutes, Justin had to put Heather down.

"Is something wrong J?" Heather asked with a puzzled look in her eyes.

"There's not right now, but if we kept going any longer there would be a problem" Justin said in a tone that he thought Heather would know exactly what he was talking about.

"What do you mean J?" Heather asked as she tilted her head to the side and her soft brown curls fell to the right.

"Uh hem" Justin said as he nodded his head downwards.

"Oh" Heather said in an acknowledging manor. "Mr. Happy has decided to appear"

"No Big Jim and the twins did and they did it a long time ago but you being on top of me just made things worse."

"How about I 'relieve' you then" Heather said as she grabbed Justin’s hands and pulled him off to a secluded part of the club.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Trace and Rachel stood staring at each other for at least three songs. It wasn't until a remix of Christina Aguilera's Beautiful came over the speakers that Trace finally got the nerve up to ask Rachel to dance.

"Rach"

"What Trace" Rachel snapped.

"I was just wondering if you wanted a dance but I'll take that as no" Trace said as he started to walk away from her.

"Wait Trace. I'm sorry. I would love to dance with you. I just have so much going on in my life right now and I know that it was wrong of me to take it out on you. Let's go" Rachel said as she grabbed Traces hand and led him to the same spot that Justin and Heather had just left. Their bodies began moving together, although not nearly as naughty as Justin and Heather had been.

"I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautiful in every single way Yes, words can't bring me down So don't you bring me down today" Rachel sang in unison with the song.

"Yes you are" Trace whispered.

"Did you say something?" Rachel asked as she turned her head towards Trace.

"I said that I'm thirsty. Do you want to come with me to get a drink from the bar?"

"But I'm not 21 Trace. I'm only 17 remember?"

"Chill mami. I said I was getting a drink. I didn't say anything about buying you a drink."

"Oh so now I'm not good enough for you to buy me a drink. Only your whores get a drink?" Rachel asked in a half kidding manor.

"That's not what I meant. If you want one I'll get you one, I just thought that you wouldn't want one because I know that you don't want to get drunk and stuff like that"

"It's ok Trace I'm kidding. Although I could use some Vodka or something. I just need to relax that's all." Rachel said, almost as if she was reassuring herself.

"Ok" Trace said as they arrived at the bar. "Can we have two shots of your best liquor please?" Trace asked the bartender.

"Here you guys go" She said as she handed them their shots.

"Thanks just put it on Timberlakes bill please."

"Will do" The waitress replied.

"Hit me again" Rachel said as she slammed her shot glass down. As soon as she got her next one, that one was gone too.

"Again" Rachel stated as she handed her shot glass over again. Yet again she downed it right down.

"Come on Rachel. Your gonna get drunk and I don't want to have to explain that one to your mother" Trace said as he tried to pull Rachel from the bar.

"I'm not drunk I'm fine. Hit me with a double this time please" Rachel said as she passed the shot glass back to the bartender. Yet again, she downed that one. "Another" "Another" "Another" Rachel said as she kept handing her shot glasses back.

"Ok miss I think that you've had plenty." The bartender said as she refused to refill Rachel's shot glass.

"No I'm fii fine" Rachel slurred.

"Come on Rach let's go" Trace said as he pulled her away from the bar.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>
Ok i'll finish later my dad n bro both need on now :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:19 pm

Haha, I just updated too. Damn you Heather, always following me! :P Kidding. I love you babe. Great minds just think alike. :kiss:

Now, onto the chapter ... :rofl: It's pretty damn hot, so far. Heather and Justin sure are havin' fun. And Rach... :no:. :guzzle: :lol:

Can't wait for more. :D I've missed this story.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:30 pm

Rachel :nono: You better watch yourself girl. Don't use alcohol as your escape. I'm glad Trace is there to watch after her. Heather, you have control of your characters, so don't let him get any ideas :safesex:. I don't more trouble.

And :yay: for Heather and Justin having their sexy fun. I'm sure the scene with them together in the secluded part of the club should be hot. :drool:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:45 pm

No I believe that your my follower Ash :lol: And that funny thing is that in a post earlier today I completely agreed with something you said and i wrote Great minds think alike Ash or something like that :freaked: creapy man....

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 39 part 2</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"No I need more to drink" Rachel said as she stumbled around the bar stools. "I need more!" She yelled.

"Come on Rach. I'm taking you home" Trace said as he threw her over his shoulder.

"JUAN TRACE AYALA YOUUUU BETTERRRR PUT MEEEE DOWN RIIIIIGHT NOOOW!" Rachel yelled in a slurred voice.

"No!" Trace replied sternly. "You are so drunk right now you don't even know what your doing. Your mom is gonna kill me for letting you get drunk"

"But I want the happy juice" Rachel said as she reached her hands toward the bar.

Just then, Heather and Justin appeared from their secluded area with giant grins across their faces.

"What's going on?" Heather asked when she saw Rachel over Traces shoulder.

"Shes a little bit Tipsy" Trace said as Rachel tried to squirm her way out of his arms.

"What do you mean shes a little bit tipsy?" Justin asked as he wrapped his hands around Heather's waist.

"Well we went to the bar so I could get a drink and she asked if she could have one so that she could calm down a little bit and I didn't think that one drink would hurt her"

"One drink did this to her?" Heather asked as she looked at Rachel.

"Not exactly" Trace said as Rachel began running her hands through his hair.

"How many did she have?" Justin asked

"Umm at least 7"

"SEVEN?" Heather and Justin screamed in unison.

"Of what?" Justin asked.

"The hardest stuff that they have here. I tried to get her away but she wouldn't. She just put up a fight" Trace replied.

"That's why you drag her away Trace. Now what are we gonna do? Her mother is gonna kill me!" Heather said as she shook her head in shame.

"It wasn't your fault Heather. I'm going to take full responsibility ok?" Trace asked as he started to head for the exit of the club.

"Wait Trace. I'm coming with you" Heather said as she followed him towards the exit.

"But your party. You didn't even have the cake yet. You have to at least cut the cake then we can go" Trace replied while he turned around with a now passed out Rachel over his shoulder.

"The cake Justin!" Heather yelled as she came back towards Justin. After a quick singing of happy birthday and cutting of the cake, Justin, Heather, Trace and Rachel were now all out of the club.</span><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:53 pm

:nervous: That is creepy Heather. I guess it's the lesbo connection. :lol:

Aww look at Trace tryin to be a man and take responsibility. How frickin cute is that. ^_^ I'm mad they had to cut Heather's celebration short though. That sucks. :( Oh well, I'm sure her and Justin will have a little private party :whip: later on. ;)

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:11 pm

woah rach was knocking them back! Trace should have looked after her <_< Thats not good that heather had to leave her party early, update soon :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:15 pm

Aww, that's too bad that Heather had to leave her party early, but as Ash said, I'm sure Justin will make it up to her later. :whip: :safesex:

And to Rachel, all I can say is :whistle: Now everybody in the club gettin' tipsy, everybody in the club gettin tipsy ... :whistle:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:27 pm

go rachel
poor Heather hope Justin makes it up to her

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:15 pm

Awww poor Rach. Drowing her sorrows in alcohol. That's now way to solve problems hun. Trust me, I know! I'm glad they didn't leave her hangin.... Can't wait to see where this leads. More please! :)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:46 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>Trace shouldn't have let her have all that alcohol, Rach seems so unhappy she's just drinking to make her feel better, she knows that she should be with Trace :nod:
great chapter! update soon :P </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:38 pm

That is creepy Heather. I guess it's the lesbo connection.

That must be it :nod: I just read your sig the other day and I was laughin so hard!

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback as usual :wub:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Chapter 40</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>"We need to stop and get her some ice or something Justin. There should be a gas station up here on the left. Pull over and I'll run in and get some ice, a drink and some aspirin incase she wakes up on the way home." Heather said as Trace laid Rachel down on the seat with her head on Heather's lap and buckled the middle seat belt around her waist. "Can you hand me my cell Trace. It's in the glove compartment. I'm gonna call her mom and ask if she can sleep over at mine and Justin's house tonight cause that is the only way she could possibly get out of this. Rach I sure knew what was going on in that head of your" Heather stated as she brushed Rachel's fiery red hair off of her face.

"Here you go" Trace replied as he handed Heather her cell phone. Heather dialed the oh so familiar number, hoping and praying that Rachel's mom wasn't asleep yet. It was 12 and if she was sleeping the world would be in big trouble"

"Hello?" Rachel's mom stated groggily into the phone.

"Hey mom it's Heather." Heather replied with as much enthusiasm as possibly so hopefully she wouldn't catch onto that something was wrong.

"Happy Birthday sweetie. Are you guys having fun?"

"Yeah. I was wondering if Rach could sleep over at my house tonight. A couple of my friends and I are gonna go back to my house and have a little party and I wanted to ask you while Rach was in the bathroom so that we didn't have to waste anymore time"

"Umm I guess that fine. Is everything ok? Your voice sounds a little funny"

"Oh that's just cause I've been singing along to all of the songs all night. You know how it is when your out partying; you sing to all of the song lyrics and shake your lil booty or in my case my big booty"

"I remember those days" Rachel's mom replied, reminiscing her days as being a teenager. "You guys have fun ok? Tell Rachel that I love her and I'll see her tomorrow ok?"

"Sure thing. Thanks so much!"

"No problem! Bye"

"Bye" Heather replied as she ended her phone call. "We're safe. There, pull into that 7-11 and I'll go buy some stuff. I'll be right back. If she wakes up, just don't let her puke in here ok?"

"We'll be fine. I helped Justin through plenty of drunken nights after he broke up with Britney" Trace stated from the front seat.

"Trace!" Justin exclaimed in a stern voice.

"I'll be right back" Heather said as she gently lifted Rachel's head up and hoped out of the Expedition. She quickly rummaged her way though the store, buying ice, aspirin, a bottle of water, the essentials for a hangover.

"You look really familiar" The store clerk replied as Heather put her items on the counter.

"Oh I get that a lot" Heather replied hoping that the man wouldn't notice who he was.

"You know who you look like? Heather you know the girl that is married to Justin Timberlake."

"I see" Heather replied as she pulled out a wad of cash from her wallet. When she laid her wallet down on the counter, her drivers license just happened to be showing.

"You're her aren't you? That's what your driver's license says right there" The store clerk exclaimed as he got a big grin on his face.

"Excuse you! Who gave you the right to look in my purse. Please just give my change. I've had a long night and just want to go home"

"Someone's a little cranky aren't they?" The store clerk replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Look don't make me call your manager out here. I just want to buy this stuff ok? Now I've given you my money so just give me my change" Heather stated as she quickly pulled her walled up off of the counter.

"No need to get feisty with my lil lady. I'm sure you do that enough with Justin. Here's your change. Have a nice day" The man replied as he handed Heather's change to her.

"You too!" She replied in a sarcastic manor.

"You ok?" Justin asked as he noticed the annoyed look on Heather's face.

"Yeah I'm fine. The store clerk was just being a jerk. Let's just go. The sooner that we get home the better." Heather stated as she put her newly purchased items on the floor and buckled up.

"OK" Justin said as he put the car in reverse and headed out of the parking lot. Within 20 minutes, the group was back at Justin and Heather's house. "Man that was fast" Justin exclaimed as he opened up the drivers door.

"You can say that again. What were you going 90?" Heather asked as she unbuckled herself and Rachel from the back seat.

"Something like that." Justin replied as he closed the car door and headed to the front door to open it up. When they got inside, Trace laid Rachel down in one of the spare bedrooms and headed to the bedroom that was across the hallway.

"You know, you two really need to work things out" Heather said as she walked up the steps.

"I know. Maybe after Ashley has the baby things will be better between us. I just am happy that she's even talking to me."

"Just give her some time Trace. I'm sure that she'll come around don't worry. She just needs some time to adjust to things. She's only 17, almost 18, she doesn't want to worry about having a man who has a kid. I know that girl so well. Just give her time ok? She'll come around one day."

"Thanks" Trace stated as he closed the door to his bedroom.

"At least I hope she does" Heather murmured as she walked past both of their rooms. "Justin baby when are we getting the twins?" Heather asked as she changed into her oversized t-shirt and pulled her hair up into a messy bun.

"Tomorrow morning. They're with your mom. She said that they could spend the night and right now I'm thinking that's a good thing."

"Yeah. Night J"

"Night baby" Justin stated as he wrapped his arms around Heather, gave her a kiss and closed his eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where am I?" Rachel screamed as she shot up in the bed. Heather looked over at her clock, 3:30 a.m.

"Rach" Heather said as she walked into the guest room.

"I'm gonna puke!" Rachel yelled as she staggerly tried to run to the bathroom, bouncing off of the hallway walls. Heather quickly followed her to the bathroom and held her hair back and wiped her neck off with a cold wet rag. "My head is pounding"

"No wonder. From what I heard you were just throwing those shot glasses back."

"Yeah let's not remember that" Rachel stated as she flushed the toilet and Heather helped her stand up.

"Come here. I have some aspirin and stuff for you downstairs. Just go lay down and let me get it" Heather said as she led Rachel back to the bedroom and headed downstairs to the kitchen.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:49 pm

Haha that was a funny little chapter. They're so good to their friends. I wish mine would take care of me like that on my passed out drunken nights. <_<

Kidding. :D

I love how Heather lied to Rach's mom so easily :lol:. Scandalous. And Justin driving fast.... how real. He really does do 90... on the street. Not the highway! :no:

Great chapter babe. Can't wait for more. ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:53 pm

I did that in the story cause you can't in real life :lol: seriously she knows when your lying even if you sound perfectly normal...its freaky :lol:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:09 pm

awww i love how they all work together... i hope rach is ok. I've done that for my friends plenty of nights... (i'm not a heavy drinker... i'm more sex crazed yet not too much to be a whore... i lie somewhere in the middle ;) )

PLeas ei need some more!! i love this story!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:45 am

aww poor Rach, hangovers are the worst! :nod:
i hope her and Trace sort things out!
update soon!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:59 am

Aww, I hope Rach gets over that hangover soon and feels better. Heather, didn't anyone ever tell you lying is bad. :nono: :lol: Good thing Rach has good friends to cover for her. :yay: for them taking care of her like that.

Justin driving 90 on the street ... I believe that. I'd be afraid to get in the car with him. I'm too young to die. :splat:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:21 pm

Rachel has some great friends

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:43 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Ekk...Poor Rachel...I was having some major drunk flashbacks...lol!</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:51 am

Great chapter, Rach is lucky to have such caring friends :P

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:33 pm

Im so sorry i haven't been updating feedback for any ones stories I read,Its been a really long week and i just haven't had the the to post that much before something else comes up. I'll try to get to everything by this monday.

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:10 am

I'm back. Great chapter...Heather,why did you have to lie to her mom,you could of just said...that rach fell asleep o the way home or something like that. More plz!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:40 am

Aww what a great bunch of friends that chica has. Although Mr. JT might wanna slow down with a drunk person in the car. Wouldn't wanna mess up that expensive interior when she pukes from a sharp curve! :lol: Great chapter Heather. More please! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:45 pm

I know its been forever :ph34r: I'll try and update tonight i promise... if not i'll at least write it and post it tom

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:59 pm

take your time sweetie theres no hurry!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:42 pm

Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback...I’m sorry that this is taking forever...I’ve been so bombarded with school and then I’ve been sick since Thursday and I was away Friday :lol: It’s just been a busy week for me.

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 41</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>When Heather got back upstairs, Rachel was sleeping again, curled up like a ball. "I'll leave them beside her bed" Heather said to herself as she tiptoed into the room and left the aspirin and drink on the night stand.

When everyone woke up in the morning, no one knew what to say. Trace didn't know if he should try talking to Rachel or leave her alone after the conversation that they had last night. Justin and Heather were both angry at Trace for him letting Rachel get drunk but they understood that it was her fault to. And as for Rachel, well she felt guilty because she had ruined Heather’s birthday party and she knew that shouldn’t have gotten drunk. That’s not the way to solve her problems.

“Heatherâ€￾ Rachel said as she lifted her head off of the kitchen table.

“Yeahâ€￾ Heather yelled back from the adjoining kitchen.

“Can I talk to you please?â€￾ Rachel asked as she came walking towards Heather.

“Yeah sureâ€￾ Heather said as she followed Rachel to the enclosed deck on the back porch. “Here have a blanketâ€￾ Heather said as she handed Rachel a blanket.

“I’m not cold. I’m numb. I was so stupid. I can’t believe that I got drunk and ruined your birthday party. What kind of friend am I seriously? I mean what kind of friend ruins her best friends birthday party?â€￾

“Look don’t worry about it ok? It’s not big deal. I can go out and party any time but I think that we need to talk about you. What fears and troubles were you trying to hide in that alcohol?â€￾ Heather asked as she pushed her feet on the ground to move the swing.

“What are you talking about? I’m fine I just wanted to have a good time that’s allâ€￾ Rachel said trying her best to lie.

“Don’t lie to me Rach. I know when your lying and you should know that by now. And I don’t even know why your lying. You’re Miss Honesty so what’s going on that you can’t tell me? You know that you can tell me anything Rach. I’m not gonna tell anyone. I’m your friend. I’m here for you to dump all of your problems on me. I mean I know that I dump all of mine on you all the time.â€￾

“Don’t say that you don’t dump your problems on me. Now if this would have been of say sophomore year I would say yes, you and all your boy drama but now no. I want to tell you what’s going on but I can’t. You won’t understandâ€￾

“Try meâ€￾ Heather said as she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on her knees.

“Ok well first things first I still want to be with Trace but I don’t. I mean I love him, I gave him my everything and by everything I mean everything. We’re talking wham bam thank you Rachel, but then I find out from some other chick that she’s pregnant with his baby. Do you have any idea how much that hurt me. It felt as if I was another one of his little whores, like I didn’t matter to him at all you know? It‘s like everything that we shared together didn‘t matter at all. I know that she was from his past but still. It brought doubts to my mind about what his intentions were. Was I just some chick that he was with so that he could get sex? I mean I really didn‘t know anymore.â€￾

“Mmm Hmm... Continue. I know that there’s more than that.â€￾

“And then there’s the problems with my family life. My dad just keeps on getting worse and I hate seeing him like that. I mean to see your own father in pain everyday. Not many people have to do that, especially when they are only 17. It’s just so hard cause I see what it’s doing to my mom and I want to help her but she won’t let me help take care of Sam because she says that it’s not my responsibility. I’m his big sister not his mother but she needs help. There isn’t enough hours in the day for her to get everything done but she won’t accept help. I feel like I’ve had to grow up so fast and not really get to experience being a teenager. I feel like I just went from being a kid to a grown up just like thatâ€￾ Rachel states as she snaps her thumb and pointer finger together.

“I know how you feel whether you realize it or not. But as much as you hate to hear it, you need to sit down with Trace and you need to have a reasonable conversation. None of this yelling at each other crap. You never know, he’s had a while to think about things, maybe he’s talked to Ashley and they worked something out you never know. But before you think that your days with him are over you need to talk to him. And about your dad, I know exactly how you feel. My dad is the same way with his back. People never realize how precious their dad is until he can’t do the things anymore that normal fathers can. He can’t throw a softball back and forth with you, he can’t be a team dad because he’s not allowed to do any strenuous work, you have to help him get up off the floor because he can’t move. I know exactly how you feel. I think that’s what makes us unique. We have experiences that most kids never have. Yes we miss out on a lot to, but I don’t think that growing up fast is always a bad thing. I mean look at some of the kids at our school, I’m not gonna mention any names but some of them need to experience something like this because they need to grow up. See you look at it as something bad but it’s not always bad. I mean yeah 99.8% of the time I would definitely tell you that I want my dad back before he hurt his back, but being with him these last couple years, I have really learned the true meaning of a dad. They don’t have to be there for you to pass a ball with, they don’t have to be a coach, they just have to be there to love and support you. They just have to be there for you to talk to, have fun times playing games with, sharing memories with. I don’t know if in all of my babble you got anything out or not but I hope you did. Just don’t think that everything is bad cause I can always make something good out of every bad situation. I mean come on you know me, I’m the master at creating plans, that work I might add, so why wouldn’t I be the one to find something good in everything that happens? Look just realize that if you need to talk about anything I’m here for you. If it’s four in the morning who cares? You are my best friend first and fore most ok? I don’t want to see you like this ever again ok?â€￾

“Okâ€￾ Rachel replied as she wiped the tears off of her face.

“Now come on. Let’s get in there and have some fun aight?â€￾

“Aightâ€￾ Rachel said as they got off the swing and headed back inside.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:07 pm

Aww Heather is the sweetest little friend ever. I'm glad Rach opened up to her. Poor baby. But the days go by, and things get better.

More please! :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:35 am

<span style='color:purple'>Aww, very touching chapter! Great job!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:45 am

Awww I loved that chapter. Heather, will you be my friend, too? Rach is so lucky to have Heather to lend a shoulder to cry on and an ear to hear her when she's having problems.

I think Rach and Trace wil eventually work this all out. I know I keep saying that, but they truly do care for one another. :nod:

Good chapter. :hug:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:14 pm

:wub: Bestfriends you just cant live without 'em :P I really hope that Rach has some good things coming her way, she deserves some happiness. Her and Trace need to get back together :)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:36 pm

aww :wub: heather is the greatest friend :nod:
I hope she sorts things out with Trace, like Heather said they need to talk properly to each other
I hope they get back together soon :P
great chapter, more please!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:01 pm

Aww that was a great chapter.More plz!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:01 pm

awww i love their friendship. it reminds me of my own.. more please!!!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:06 pm

Sings *In good times, and bad times, I'll be by your side forever more, that's what friends are for* :lol:... Great chapter. Listen to Heather, Rach. She knows what she's talkin' bout. :D

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:29 pm

that was a great chapter. Heather is a good friend
my dad hurt his back too

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:32 pm

wheres Angel and Music?? Angel I know that your back :yell:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:59 pm

i'm sorry for the lack of updating again hopefully i'll get a chapters written this weekend so i don't fall behind :nod:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 42</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>March 25, 2005

Nearly a month had passed since Heather's birthday that went from good to disastrous back to good all within the span of one day. Justin and Heather are more in love with each other than ever before. It seems as if they can't get enough time together, not that either of them is complaining about the time that they spend together because rumor has it that things get pretty hot and heavy. Heather has been busy in the recording studio for the past 2 weeks working on her new cd. She's called on A listed producers again of course, and you know that Pharrell was the first person she called. She's also called on Timbaland and Brian McKnight. There's a little rumor going around though that there's going to be a hot duet on there with Justin, wonder if that's true? Justin has been busy with the guys learning all new choreography because some of the guys, not mentioning any names, forgot all of their old choreography so they had to learn it all again. Plus, since Wade is out of the picture, they hired a new choreographer and he had completely different ideas for the guys songs, which well needless to say they were a lot better than Wade's.

Trace and Rachel have been working on their friendship. They're finally talking now, a miracle must have happened for that to occur but one day out of the blue, Rachel just called up Trace and they seem to call each other every day now. Trace is getting so nervous though because it's getting close to Ashley's April 3rd due date. It's only a little over a week away and he seems to be driving everyone crazy. Although he has been good at being by her side. Everyone, including Justin himself, thought that Trace wouldn't be there for Ashley but he has. He's been to every doctors appointment, runs to the store at 3 in the morning to pick up ice cream, he does it all and now every time Ashley calls his name, he thinks that she's in labor. It's a cute thing, really it is. To see him running around the house getting the luggage all together, only to find out that she wants a glass of water. It's a hilarious sight.

And as for the twins, they are now walking. Well, running is more like it. They keep Heather and Justin running all over the house. And Meleck said his first word just yesterday. I bet you can guess what it was. Yup you guessed it "dada" which made Justin very happy to say the least. He had to call every single person he knew to tell them that Meleck said his first word. He even called every single crew member that was on his last tour. What can I say, he's a proud papa.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Take it from the bridge" Pharrell said from outside the recording studio.

"You're my sunshine
The light of my life." Heather began to sing.

"Wait hold up" Pharrell began "When you sing sunshine, why don't you try taking it up a third" Pharrell stated as Justin walked into the studio making a quiet noise with his pointer finger. He was there to surprise Heather. He had managed to convince Marty, the guys choreographer, that they knew their new dance moves. It's a miracle he did that because Marty is a perfectionist but he let them out. Justin knew the exact thing to do, pick up the twins and surprise Heather. They had to hire a nanny to watch them because they both were actually working now. No more staying at home, sad as it is to say.

"Like this" Heather as she sang the lyrics again and hit the note perfectly.

"That's it. Ready take it from the bridge again.

"You're my sunshine
The light of my life." Heather began singing when Kiely and Meleck saw their mom through the glass window.

"Mama" Kiely stated when she saw her mother.

"Yeah that's mommy. Listen to her sing" Justin whispered.

"My complete inspiration
For the days that go by.
I think I can't do it
You're there by my side.
Pushing me further
Making me stronger." Heather finished singing.

"That was perfect" Pharrell interjected from the adjacent room.

"Baby that was awesome!" Justin exclaimed into another microphone.

"Justin?" Heather asked in confusion. "Aren't you suppose to be learning choreography?"

"Been there sorta done that. I convinced Marty that we knew it so that I could come and hear you for a lil bit. Plus I missed Kiely and Meleck."

"Kiely and Meleck are here?" Heather asked as she tried to look through the glass window.

"Yup. As soon as you starting singing Kiely was like Mama" Justin stated as he bounced the twins in his arms.

"Awww" Heather squealed.

"How about we finish this later" Pharrell interjected "Go out and have some fun with your family"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, you have it all down we just have to do a final run though. Your good. Go now have some fun" Pharrell stated while Heather was gathering her things up in the studio.

"Thanks so much" Heather said as she came out of the studio and gave Pharrell a hug.

"No problem. Now go and have some fun with your kids. They haven't been around you to much lately."

"Thanks" Heather said as she gave each of the twins a quick kiss on their forehead and gave the twins and Justin a quick group hug. "So what are we gonna do now that we both have the rest of the day off?" Heather asked as she lifted Meleck out of Justin's arms.

"I have a few ideas" Justin stated while he raised his eye brows up and down.

"Justin Randall we're going to do something as a family and what you're thinking does not involve the whole family."

"You don't know that" Justin quickly shot back.

"Justin I know you. All you care about is the S & M minus the M. Now tell me that I'm wrong" Justin just stood staring at Heather for a minute. "That's what I thought" Heather stated as she opened up the door to the Escalade and put Meleck in his car seat.

"You don't know what I was thinking. I was thinking that we could go to the park"

"Uh huh" Heather stated as she rolled her eyes.

"What? That's what I was thinking"

"If you say so J." Heather stated as she got into the front seat of the Escalade. "You know we're gonna have to come back later so that we can get my car don't you?"

"Yeah we can do that later. Come on now we're gonna go to the park like I was thinking all along"

"Sure ya were" Heather stated as she turned on the kids songs.

"Do we have to listen to the kids songs" Justin whined.

"Come on Justin. It seriously isn't going to kill you. Look at them they like them"

"Whatever" Justin stated as he pulled out of the parking space and headed to the park.</span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:10 pm

haha i'm with justin i cna't stand those kid cds lol... keep it up! more more more!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:10 pm

Oh lord, those Kids Bop cd's suck ass man. :no: That sh**'s just plain wrong. They'll have the kids singing these modern songs and they don't even know what they're singing about. :rofl:

I want them to sing Maroon 5's "Harder to Breathe". Here's a great line for the kids to sing:

Not fit to f***, now tread the ground that I am walkin' on ...

Great update Heather. :clap:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:50 pm

Great update my dear. I love the family scenes. They make me feel complete. ^_^ :nerd:

And :yay: for Trace being a good father to his unborn baby. After reading this chapter, it's seems to contain some kind of irony. :o I'm not sure what it is yet, exactly, but I know it's in there somewhere. :lol:

Update soon, girl. :D

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:27 am

Awww im glad Trace is doing well with Ashley and the unborn baby. I'm with J i hate those kids cd's. More plz!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:18 pm

Aww I like the Kidz Bop. Gives them somethin to listen to. The kids gotta jam too! :lol:... I'm glad Trace is being a man about this. And I'm glad he and Rach are still talkin. I knew the midget had it in him! :D Next please?

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:42 am

Everything seems to be working itself out, yay. Its nice to see Trace is helping out Ashley :lol: I didn't think he would before though, and him and Rach are talking :P
Justin and Heather are soo perfect together with lil Kiely and Meleck :P
update soon :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:48 pm

I believe a few people are missing :whistle:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:29 pm

aww I love how Heather and Justin act around eachohter
more please

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:50 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I am way late and I apologize...good update!!!</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”