This Is Our Life

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:58 pm

Again I'm so sorry for taking so long...I've been so freakin busy this week but it's the weekend and I don't have much homework so expect a couple updates hopefully :unsure:

Don't worry about it Tash...I'm slow on updating as usual :lol:

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 43</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>After spending an hour at the park, Justin was hungry so they decided to go to go and get some food. When they got to The Hard rock Cafe, it was 2 in the afternoon so luckily there wasn't a huge crowd there.

"Nice to see you again Justin and Heather" The manager stated as Justin and Heather came through the front door with the twins.

"Justin this is so sad. We come here so often that everyone here knows us" Heather said as they headed toward their usual table, back in the corner of the room so that they were pretty much secluded off from the rest of the people.

"It might also have something to do with the fact that we are in the tabloids everyday to" Justin replied sarcastically.

"Oh yeah I didn't even think of that." Heather said as if she had just discovered a million dollars. "It's not my fault that I have blonde moments"

"I hate to break it to ya hunny but your not a blonde. You're a brunet in case you haven't noticed lately" Justin replied as he put Kiely in her high chair.

"But I have blonde highlights" Heather protested

"That aren't real" Justin quickly interjected.

"Oh be quiet" Heather stated in a joking manor as she sat down and began to look at the menu that was placed in front of her.

"So how is the new album coming along?" Justin asked, breaking Heather's trance from staring at the menu.

"Oh it's good. I have about 10 tracks laid out so far so I'm about half way done. Hopefully recording will be done within like 2 weeks so then I can get the new album out just in time for the tour"

"For what tour?" Justin asked as he popped his head up.

"Remember I'm coming on tour with you guys"

"Oh yea" Justin stated in a state of amazement

"Look whose having the blonde moments now" Heather quickly interjected.

"But I'm a real blonde"

"Whatever smart alec" Heather replied sarcastically as she engrossed herself in the menu again.

"Can I get you something to drink?" The waitress asked, interrupting their conversation.

"Just a glass of water please." Heather quickly replied.

"OK and for you sir?"

"Give me a coke, Pepsi whatever you have"

"Sure thing. I'll be right back" The waitress replied as she headed back behind the counter to get their drinks. "Here you go" The waitress started as she gave Justin and Heather their drinks. "Can I get you a starter?"

"Umm I don't need anything. How about you J?"

"No I'm good"

"Ok can I have the Tupelo Chicken Tenders please then" Heather said as she closed the menu and placed it down on the table.

"And for you sir?"

"I'll take the Chicken Club Sandwich please" Justin said as he closed his menu in the exact same manor as Heather. Twenty minutes later, after 30 fans had recognized them and had the courage to ask for autographs, their food finally arrived. Justin and Heather were only happy to oblige to signing autographs because after all, it is the fans who support them and without fans there would they be? Thirty minutes later, Justin and Heather quietly left the cafe, leaving a generous $100 tip for their waitress.

"Now where to?" Justin asked as they got into the Escalade.

"I think that the twins need a nap. They're barely awake back there so how about we swing by the studio, I pick up my car, we go back to the house and put the twins down" Heather stated seductively as she grabbed Justin's upper thigh.

"Sounds like an excellent idea to me" Justin stated as he drove away from the Hard Rock Cafe. The ride back to the studio was silent but there was a sexual tension between both of them that they both felt. They both wanted each other and most importantly, they both needed each other. Before Heather got out of the Escalade to get into her Z3, well actually Justin's Z3 but who really cares, she gave Justin a kiss that had him wanting and craving more. He wanted to take her right then and there. He didn't care who watched them, he just needed her right then. "Wait" Justin called after Heather as she headed towards "her" car.

"What?" Heather asked as she turned around in that oh so sexy way.

"I want to show you something?" Justin said as he checked in his re-view mirror to notice that both of the twins had fallen asleep during the car ride to the studio.

"Yes J?" Heather asked as she swung her hips back and forth as she walked back towards Justin.

"This requires for you to be in the drivers seat"

"But your there if ya didn't notice J"

"I noticed" Justin stated as he nodded his head up and down. Now Heather finally realized what he was getting at.

"J we can't the twins are in the back"

"They're sleeping. Come on please! I'll be really quiet" Justin pleaded.

"J baby, I know you. You're not quiet at all. In fact your louder than me if that's possible."

"Please" Justin begged, putting on his puppy dog eyes.

"Not the eyes J, not the eyes"

"Oh come on baby. You know that you want me" Justin said as he undid the first button to Heather's shirt.

"Justin the twins are back there. How can you have sex with the twins in the back?"

"They're sleeping so there's nothing to worry about"

"Uh huh you'll be saying that when you wake them up" Heather said as she climbed into the driver's seat, straddling Justin's legs.

"Oh trust me, I'll be very quiet" Justin said as he began to unbutton Heather's shirt the rest of the way.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat May 01, 2004 7:57 am

:lol: Justin just can't wait :rolleyes:
J baby, I know you. You're not quiet at all. In fact your louder than me if that's possible."

:rofl: that was great, update soon :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 01, 2004 9:23 am

:yay: Wow, we sure have a lot of sex scenes in cars in our stories. I know I'm glad for that. :nod:

I hope they get the deed done and the babies don't wake up and interrupt their party in the pants. :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat May 01, 2004 9:56 am

:bootyshake: Car Sex! :bootyshake:

B) Justin's got twins behind him AND in front him... this could get crazy. :pray: Please don't let the kids wake up. :nono: Don't wake up Kiely and Meleck. Mommy and Daddy gotta get it where they can fit it. :lol:

Great chapter. Can't wait for more! :D And it BETTER be soon!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun May 02, 2004 6:24 pm

J man you need some self control, you can't have sex with the twins in the back :lol:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun May 02, 2004 6:36 pm

i hope they don't wake up it will be very traumatizing for the twins!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 02, 2004 10:11 pm

I'm stealing Ash's idea and posting pics of the characters...I don't have them all done yet but this is what I have so far :nod: Hope I don't ruin how you have pictured them to be already :lol:

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Justin.jpgJustin Timberlake

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Heather3.jpgHeather Timberlake

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Kiely.jpgKiely Timberlake

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Meleck.jpgMeleck Timberlake

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Keena.jpgChristina Aguilera

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Lynn.jpgMama Lynn Harless with Justin

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Cindy.jpgMama Cindy Morton

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Greg.jpgPapa Greg Morton

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Matt.jpgMatt Morton

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Randyfamily.jpgJustin, Lisa, Jonathan, Stephen, Randy

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Pharrell.jpgPharrell Williams

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Rach.jpgRachel Connor

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Javier.jpgJavier Rodriguez

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Trace.jpgTrace Ayala

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Ashley3.jpgAshley Chapelle

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Amber2.jpgAmber Rollings

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Kyle.jpgKyle Rollings

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Wyatt.jpgWyatt Rollings

Previous characters from She Told Me So that might turn up again I'm not really sure
http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/8a9777c4.jpgSam Colwell

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/Jorge.jpgDr. Jorge Santos

If there are any characters I forgot let me know and if I introduce anyone new I'll add their pic as I go along :lol:

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Mon May 03, 2004 2:04 am

Ahh car sex! Always makes for a great chapter! I can't wait for that. :dance: I hope the kiddies stay quiet back there, even if they do wake up lol. Great pics, but where's the main character? We need a Heather LOL. :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon May 03, 2004 3:15 pm

I'll have a pic up there then :nod: I just didn't have enough time last night to find pics for all of the characters but the rest will be up today cause that's what i'm doing now :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 04, 2004 4:37 pm

Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback :wub:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>
Chapter 44</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>Justin's lips slowly brushed over Heather's collarbone, sending shivers down her spine.

"Oh J baby" Heather moaned into Justin's ear as she began to pull Justin's olive green polo Mecca shirt up over his head. As Heather began caressing her hands on Justin's abs, there was a tap tap on the window. Heather quickly threw her shirt back on as did Justin. As soon as they were half way presentable, Justin rolled down his window.

"Yes?" Justin asked in an annoyed manor.

"Excuse me sir" The security guard began. "You aren't allowed to park here sir"

"What do you mean I can't park here?" Justin asked in his southern drawl.

"For the safety and security of everyone who is inside, I can't allow you to park here" The security guard stated again. It was at this time that Pharrell came strolling out of the studio, noticing a security guard standing outside of Justin's Escalade, he decided to see what was going on.

"Hey" Pharrell stated as he came to Justin's window. "Oh" Pharrell exclaimed noticing Heather turned around in the front seat facing Justin. "Excuse me" Pharrell said as he turned around the other way.

"Phasheezy get back here" Justin said as he began laughing.

"Naw that's aight. I don't want to interrupt anything that you have going on there"

"Oh don't worry about it Pharrell" Heather stated "That moments ruined now.

"Ohhh" The security guard stated in an acknowledging manor. "Your Mr. Timberlake aren't you?"

"Yes I am" Justin stated in an annoyed manor.

"I am so sorry sir. I'll be leaving you alone now. It's just that"

"Don't worry about it" Justin jumped in "It's fine" "not" Justin muttered under his breath.

"J be nice" Heather quickly whispered back. "I'll see you at home then" Heather said before giving Justin one last quick but passionate kiss.

"I'm sure you will" Justin stated as he smacked Heather's *ss, which was half way out of his Escalade.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

April 3, 2005

"Hello?" Justin asked as he wiped the sleepy dirt away from his eyes.

"Justin!" Trace exclaimed into the phone.

"Trace it's 3:39 in the morning out here. Couldn't you have called me in like 4 hours or something?" Justin stated as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room so that he could read the clock.

"Justin Ashley's water broke! What do I do?" Trace exclaimed frantically

"First thing you do is calm down man. Everything is going to be fine. Second thing is you grab all of her bags and carry them to the car. Ok?

"Yeah" Trace replied.

"No Trace do this exactly as I tell you do that you don't forget anything. Pick the bags up and carry them to the car" Trace did as he was told and ran out to the car carrying the two suitcases, with the phone pressed between his ear and his shoulder.

"They're in the car now what?" Trace asked as he paced around the back of the car.

"Now you go inside, help Ashley out to the car and take her to the hospital." Justin stated as he shook Heather's arm so that he could wake her up and tell her what was going on.

"hmm" Heather asked as she rolled over, placing her head on Justin's nekkid chest.

"Ashley's water broke" Justin whispered to Heather.

"What?" Trace asked as he entered the house again

"I was talking to Heather. Help Ashley out to the car Trace" Justin stated as he brushed a piece of hair out of Heather's face.

"Tell them congratulations" Heather mumbled as she fell back asleep on Justin.

"Ok we're in the car now what?" Trace asked as he helped Ashley buckle her seat belt.

"Now you drive to the hospital. Do you think that you can handle it from here?" Justin asked as he looked at the clock which now read 3:57. It was Sunday, the only day that Justin didn't have to wake up at an ungodly hour and Trace had to call him.

"I think so" Trace stated as he started the car. "Sorry I woke you up man. I just didn't know who else to call and since you just went through this like a year ago I thought you'd be the best person to call"

"Don't worry about it Trace. Tell Ashley good luck. I'll be thinking about you guys, keep me updated ok? But don't call back for another 4 hours unless she has the baby ok?"

"Justin says good luck" Trace stated to Ashley. Justin could hear mumbling but he had no idea what she said. "She says thanks" Trace replied to Justin. "Bye man."

"Bye Trace. Good luck!"

6 hours and 33 minutes later at 10:33, Trace called Justin back.

"Guess what!" Trace exclaimed as soon as he heard someone pick up the phone.

"Well hello to you to Trace" Heather stated as she put some chicken nuggets and French fries into the French fryer for lunch.

"I'm a daddy" Trace exclaimed with the most enthusiasm anyone had ever heard from him. "Ashley had the baby at 11:43 which I guess would be like 9:43 for you guys."

"Aww congratulations" Heather stated as she called Justin into the kitchen. "So give me all the details: boy or girl, height, weight you know all that good stuff.

"We had a little girl named TeLisha Kelis Ayala. She weighed 21 pounds and was 7.9 inches long"

"Umm Trace I think that you mean 7 pounds 9 ounces and 21 inches long" Heather said as she laughed into the phone.

"Yeah that's what I meant" Trace said as he rocked the little girl in his arms.

"I noticed that her last name is Ayala. Was that Ashley's idea?"

"Mmm hmm. She said that it was only fair since I was the father"

"That was sweet" Heather replied. In the background, she could hear TeLisha begin to cry. "It sounds like someone is hungry."

"Yeah"

"Get used to that sound" Heather stated, reminiscing of her late night feedings with the twins. "Hey Justin's here now. I'm gonna give the phone to him ok? Congratulations again!"

"Hey man" Justin said as he picked up the phone. "So I hear that your a father?" Justin stated with that little chuckle of his.

"Yup TeLisha Kelis Ayala. Justin she looks just like Ashley and I" Trace stated with excitement in his voice.

"Well I would hope that she would. Let's just hope that she doesn't get blessed with your height" Justin stated in a joking manor.

"Haha funny one. Justin you have to see her. She's like the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue May 04, 2004 4:49 pm

:o A baby!!! :yay: How cute! Awww I'm so happy! This is great. :wub: TeLisha :lol: That reminds me of Christina's dancer that's from here. ^_^

I was :rofl: when Trace said she was 21 pounds. I was like WHAT! :rofl:

Awesome chapter babe. I cannot WAIT for more! :pray:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 04, 2004 8:22 pm

Aww Trace was so cute in this chapter not knowing what to do when Ashley's water broke. :rofl: Men are clueless some times. Well, all the time! :lol:

Telisha sounds like a little cutie pie. But Justin is right, let's pray to God she isn't a midget like her daddy! :nono: :rofl:

I was cracking up when Heather and Justin got caught in the car. Ooops! :huh: Way to ruin the mood Mr. Security Man! :angry:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed May 05, 2004 2:44 pm

"They're in the car now what?" Trace asked as he paced around the back of the car.
:lol:
Yay Trace is a dad :P lets hope that Telisha doesn't grow up to be like her daddy in the height department, update soon :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu May 06, 2004 4:43 pm

Where's the love y'all? :lonely:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu May 06, 2004 5:08 pm

I dunno. Where's the truth y'all. I dunno?

:lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 07, 2004 3:43 pm

wheres the feedback y'all? Thanks to the three people who responded :wub: :hug:

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 45</span></span> part 1

<span style='color:green'>April 4, 2005

Trace Ayala, the best friend and personal assistant of Justin Timberlake, had his first child yesterday morning with Ashley Chapelle. The little girl, TeLisha Kelis Ayala, was born yesterday morning, April 3, 2005, around 11:43 a.m. She came in weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces and was 21 inches long. Trace's is mostly known for his super star best friend and relationship with 24's Elisha Cuthbert back in late 2003, early 2004. It is reported that Ayala and Chapelle aren't dating. Infant, its reported that Trace is or was dating Heather Timberlake's best friend Rachel Connor. Friends close to Ayala claim that he is excited to be a first time father. He's gotten many tips from Justin so he should be pretty good. Although after that story of Justin letting his song put make-up on, we're not so sure about that one.

This was a news article in the New York Post. It's bad enough when they pry into our lives but to pry into Trace's life? That's just going to far. I mean give the boy a break. At least he's being man enough to be a father to this child.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

April 8, 2005

Now that Ashley and TeLisha were home from the hospital, Justin and Heather decided that it would be nice to go visit them in person. After all, Trace said that she was the cutest thing he had ever seen in his life and they had to find out for themselves. Trace answered the front door with the little baby in his arms. Just as he had said, she was adorable. She had curly dark brown hair, big brown eyes and her skin was a combination of Trace's manila skin and Ashley's mocha colored skin.

"Let me see her!" Heather squealed as she came through the front door, leaving Justin behind with the twins. "She's precious Trace. Look at those eyes they're so beautiful. You know she’s only a year younger than Meleck" Heather began.

"Heather, if Meleck is anything close to the same kind of guy as his daddy is, he will be staying far away from my daughter no offense or anything like that" Trace stated as he handed TeLisha over to Heather.

"What were you saying?" Justin asked as he came through the front door with the sleeping twins in their car seats. Luckily for Heather and Justin, the long plane trip back to Tennessee wore the twins out even though they weren't doing anything.

"Oh nothing" Trace quickly replied. "Hey did anything tell Rachel yet?" Even though they were friends again, things still weren't the same between them. He loved her more than life and hoped that some day she would feel the same way about him that she used to.

"I called her on Monday and told her. She didn't see to upset or anything. It's just going to be something that she is going to have to get used to you know?" Heather stated as she stared down at the baby.

"Thanks for telling her. I've wanted to call her but things have been so hectic around here lately that I haven't had the time. That's why I was hoping that someone already told her so that she didn't have to hear it through the grape vine or anything like that"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK por favor</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 07, 2004 3:45 pm

wheres the feedback y'all? Thanks to the three people who responded :wub: :hug:

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 45</span></span> part 1

<span style='color:green'>April 4, 2005

Trace Ayala, the best friend and personal assistant of Justin Timberlake, had his first child yesterday morning with Ashley Chapelle. The little girl, TeLisha Kelis Ayala, was born yesterday morning, April 3, 2005, around 11:43 a.m. She came in weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces and was 21 inches long. Trace's is mostly known for his super star best friend and relationship with 24's Elisha Cuthbert back in late 2003, early 2004. It is reported that Ayala and Chapelle aren't dating. Infant, its reported that Trace is or was dating Heather Timberlake's best friend Rachel Connor. Friends close to Ayala claim that he is excited to be a first time father. He's gotten many tips from Justin so he should be pretty good. Although after that story of Justin letting his song put make-up on, we're not so sure about that one.

This was a news article in the New York Post. It's bad enough when they pry into our lives but to pry into Trace's life? That's just going to far. I mean give the boy a break. At least he's being man enough to be a father to this child.

April 8, 2005

Now that Ashley and TeLisha were home from the hospital, Justin and Heather decided that it would be nice to go visit them in person. After all, Trace said that she was the cutest thing he had ever seen in his life and they had to find out for themselves. Trace answered the front door with the little baby in his arms. Just as he had said, she was adorable. She had curly dark brown hair, big brown eyes and her skin was a combination of Trace's manila skin and Ashley's mocha colored skin.

"Let me see her!" Heather squealed as she came through the front door, leaving Justin behind with the twins. "She's precious Trace. Look at those eyes they're so beautiful. You know she’s only a year younger than Meleck" Heather began.

"Heather, if Meleck is anything close to the same kind of guy as his daddy is, he will be staying far away from my daughter no offense or anything like that" Trace stated as he handed TeLisha over to Heather.

"What were you saying?" Justin asked as he came through the front door with the sleeping twins in their car seats. Luckily for Heather and Justin, the long plane trip back to Tennessee wore the twins out even though they weren't doing anything.

"Oh nothing" Trace quickly replied. "Hey did anything tell Rachel yet?" Even though they were friends again, things still weren't the same between them. He loved her more than life and hoped that some day she would feel the same way about him that she used to.

"I called her on Monday and told her. She didn't see to upset or anything. It's just going to be something that she is going to have to get used to you know?" Heather stated as she stared down at the baby.

"Thanks for telling her. I've wanted to call her but things have been so hectic around here lately that I haven't had the time. That's why I was hoping that someone already told her so that she didn't have to hear it through the grape vine or anything like that"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK por favor</span></span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri May 07, 2004 4:31 pm

Heather you double posted that chapter :lol: Heres some love :P Heather is getting ideas about Meleck and Telisha already :lol: So sweet!
Anyone who hasn't left feedback for this wonderful fic better do :thumbup: Show some appreciation to Heather :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 07, 2004 7:25 pm

:wub: I'm showing my love Heather. I always show you lots of love. :nod: :kiss:

TeLisha sounds like a beautiful child. I love the way you described her gorgeous skin color. :thumbup:

TeLisha and Meleck ... that can be another fan fic when they're all grown up. :lol:

Great work and the rest of you readers better leave feedback or I'm comin' to get ya. Heather works hard on this story. :nod:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Fri May 07, 2004 9:06 pm

sorry i've been busy!!!! keep it up!!!! i caught up with all that i've missed and i'm back on track now :D

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Fri May 07, 2004 9:25 pm

ok i got caught back up. Sorry it took me so long to post...i've been so busy with school and everything. Aww Trace's a daddy. Yeah lets hope that the baby doesn't turn out like Trace. More plz!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 10, 2004 8:24 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I have mixed feelings. I am happy for Trace yet so sad for Rachel :( </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 11, 2004 5:10 pm

oops I posted twice :lol: Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback :hug:

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 45</span></span> pt2
<span style='color:green'>
"Mama" Kiely stated as she came crawling over to her mother.

"Hey baby!" Heather exclaimed as she looked down at the little girl who was pulling herself up by Heather's leg. "Do you see the little baby? Can you say baby?" Kiely just stared back at her with her crystal blue eyes. "So how do you feel Ashley?" Heather asked as she took a seat on the couch across from Ashley.

"Exhausted. I didn't think that it would be that hard to take care of a baby but she's up all night long and Trace well look at him, he does his best but he just falls asleep when he's holding her" Ashley said as she closed her eyes and leaned her head backwards on the couch.

"It will get better I promise. The first oh 6 weeks to 3 months are a little rough but you get used to it. You should just be happy that you don't have two of them. i remember going for days without sleeping but in the end it's worth it. They bring so much joy to your lives"

"Hey I hate to interrupt you guys but I was wondering if everyone wanted to go out to dinner" Trace said as he sat down on the couch beside Ashley.

"Trace I'm really tired I don't know" Ashley stated as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm going. Come Ashley I'll take care of TeLisha there so you can rest. I'm sure that you've been stuck with Trace's not-so-good cooking for the past couple days so how can you resist going out?" Heather said as she rocked TeLisha in her arms, putting her to sleep.

"If you give me like 30 minutes to get ready I guess I'll go" Ashley said as she made her way to the bedroom so that she could take a shower.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

May 1, 2005

After spending 4 days with Trace and Ashley, the Timberlake’s traveled back to California so that they could get back to preparing for their tours. No one ever thought they would see the day that Rachel went to visit Trace, Ashley and the new baby but she did. Although she only stayed down there for 2 days, it was something that she needed to do for her. She knew that she still loved Trace and not being without him was tearing her apart. When she got down there and saw Trace with his baby, she realized that he was doing the right thing now. He needed to be with his child. Although little did they know that both of them wanted to be together but just told each other that they didn't. With their new tour beginning on June 3rd, it was now crunch time. Heather's cd was done recording and will be out on May 31st, just 3 days before their tour starts. The guys have managed to learn new dance moves to all of their songs, now they just have to get them down perfect and have the songs in the order that they want them to be in, etc. There's a lot of work that goes into the tour but the end result it well worth it. </span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue May 11, 2004 5:13 pm

WOO HOO!!! it's alll coming together!! more please..

ps.. i got the first post :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 11, 2004 5:46 pm

Aww, I'm glad that Rachel visited Trace. I know those two want to be together so badly. Let's pray that fate one day brings them together. :pray:

Yay for the Timberlake tour. :lol: I can't wait to see how everyone deals with the grueling schedule of touring.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 11, 2004 7:07 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I feel so damn sad for Rachel... :( </span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue May 11, 2004 11:06 pm

I've caught up
Trace is a daddy :D
poor Rachel :(

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu May 13, 2004 3:24 pm

thanks to the 4 people who left feedback....wheres the love y'all? I'm thinking about just stopping the story because the feedbacks not what it used to be :cry:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu May 13, 2004 3:56 pm

:o Don't say such things. You don't write for feedback, you write for us wonderful readers! :cry: :cry: :cry: Please don't end the story!!! :pray:

I have so much catching up to do everywhere, but I SO didn't forget about you. I'll be leaving feedback in a few minutes. I promise. ;)

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu May 13, 2004 4:10 pm

Okay, I'm here! :yay: for Ashley and Trace! But :( my poor Rachel. :no: Her and Trace SO belong together. If only Trace's name were Ross. :cry: :ph34r: :lol:

I can't wait for the tour. :lol: I feel like it's real. I know it isn't, but dammit, it's exciting! :bootyshake:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 14, 2004 4:29 pm

I guess I'll post more since Ash asked so nicely :nod: What happened to like Angel, Music, Sarah...where'd everyone go :unsure:

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 46</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>May 29, 2005

"We've got presents!" Jon and Steven exclaimed as they came running through the front door to Justin and Heather's house in PA.

"Do you?" Justin exclaimed as he picked up both of his little brother and began running around the house.

"Put me down I'm to big to be doing this" Jon exclaimed in between laughs.

"Oh trust me, you're never to big to have someone run around the house carrying you...trust me" Justin stated as he put both of the boys down. "Hey do you to help blow balloons up? We got a helium machine but that thing freaks me out and I'm suppose to blow them up"

"I wanna help you Bubba" Stephen exclaimed as pulled on Justin's pant leg to get his attention.

"Aight lil man you get to blow them up" Justin exclaimed as he picked Stephen up again. "Are you gonna help us?" Justin asked referring to Jon.

"Ummm"

"Oh come on you know you want to help me" Justin stated

"I guess I'll help you" Jon stated as they headed back into the living room, right where they had just come from.

"Nice of you to say hi to us too" Lynn, Justin's mother exclaimed as she pulled her son into a hug.

"Ma. I've missed you so much" Justin said as he pulled his mother closer to him. "Wait there's a few people missing. Where's everyone else at?" Justin asked, noticing that Randy, Lisa, and Paul weren't in the house yet.

"Oh I came in with the boys while they get the stuff out of the car."

"I see. Hey you wanna help do something? Everyone is going to be here really soon and umm yeah things deff aren't ready."

"Where do you need me?" Lynn asked.

"You wanna help get the food ready?" Heather asked as she started walking towards the kitchen.

"Sure thing hunny" Lynn said as she followed Heather to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Kiely and Meleck
Happy birthday to you" The group of 50 or so people sang to Kiely and Meleck. Somehow, Justin and Heather managed to get everything ready, well with the help of their parents that is. The year had flown by so fast and the twins were so big, it seemed just like yesterday that they were born. From crawling, to walking to their first step, everything just seemed to happen so fast.

"Dig into your cakes" Justin said as he put their fingers in their little cakes. Kiely and Meleck just stared at Justin as if they were saying "what are you doing to us daddy?" Soon enough though, they were digging into their cakes, rubbing the icing all over their faces. Within 20 minutes, Kiely had turned all pink and purple and Meleck had turned into a mixture of blue and green.

"Justin get the camera for me. We have to get pictures of this its so cute!" Heather squealed. After another 15 minutes of letting the twins play, Heather and Justin stripped them of their clothes so that they could take them upstairs to give them a bath so that they could be all cleaned up and open up their presents.

"I see you baby, shaking that *ss" Justin exclaimed as he followed Heather up the stairs.

"I know ya do see me shaking it back and forth?" Heather replied while trying to contain her laughter as she went up the rest of the stairs.

"Do I ever" Justin stated as he licked his lips.

"Justin Randall not now. We came up here to do one thing and that is to clean the twins. That's what got us the twins in the first place if you didn't remember."

"Oh trust me, I remember very well." Justin stated as he raised his eye brows up and down.

"Here I'll get the water going, since your Mr. Horny today you can get the twins some new clothes and take their diapers off of them"

"gee thanks" Justin replied sarcastically.

"No problem hunny" Heather stated as she turned the water on to fill up the bathtub.

20 minutes later, Justin and Heather emerged down with the newly cleaned up twins.

"Can we open up presents yet?" Kyle asked as he came running up towards Heather.

"I guess so but you know what? I think that the twins will need some help. Do you think that you can help them open up their presents?" Kyles eyes lit up and his head began going up and down furiously. He had just had his birthday only 2 weeks earlier and loved opening up presents. "Ok you need to go tell everyone what we're doing" Heather said as she turned Kyle around.

"Hey everybody listen up!" Kyle yelled so that everyone could hear him. "EVERYONE LISTEN!" Kyle yelled. "It's time to open up presents!"

"Thanks Kyle" Heather said as she bent over to give the little boy a hug.

"Can we open them up yet?"

"Wait till everyone gets in here and then we can" Heather stated as she sat Kiely down on the floor.

"They're here" Kyle exclaimed as he headed to the first present, or should we say victim? "It's just clothes" Kyle stated as he threw the clothes in Heather's direction.

"Wait hold up Kyle. Was there a card with them" Heather asked as she folded the clothes again and put them in a pile.

"Here you go" Kyle exclaimed as he handed the card to Heather and went towards the next present. With Kyle opening up the present, they would be opened up in no time and theres a lot of presents there too.</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat May 15, 2004 10:07 am

Sorry I haven't left feedback Heather! Don't even think about ending the story, I :wub: it too much :(
Aww i feel sorry for Rachel, hopefully her and Trace will let their feelings be known to each other

Its the twins birthday :P that chapter was so sweet. Justin getting all horny :lol: he picks the perfect moments ;)

update soon

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sat May 15, 2004 12:13 pm

awww they are such a cute family!!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon May 17, 2004 3:26 pm

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon May 17, 2004 3:35 pm

Damn girl, I didn't even know you updated. :lol: We need a thread to tell everyone when there are new updates ^_^. Don't worry if the feedback is slow babe. It be's that way sometimes. :hug:

But I'm here! :yay: for a great chapter! I can't believe it's their birthday already. :wub: Awww! I love their family. Just beautiful. More please!

I'm gonna start checking everyday to make sure I don't miss your updates! :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon May 17, 2004 5:42 pm

Miss Heather. :nono: Don't even start talking dat shiit about ending the story. I will not stand for it. This latest update slipped by me, but I won't let it happen again. ;)

:yay: for the twins having their birthday. And Justin is always a horndog, so it is nice to see he hasn't changed his charming ways. :P :D :lol:

MORE WOMAN, GIMME MORE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 17, 2004 8:32 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I love the togetherness!! A real family despite his celebrity status!</span> :thumbup:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue May 18, 2004 10:14 am

Angelpopstar7 wrote: What happened to like ........ Sarah...where'd everyone go :unsure:

:wave: hey!
soz i haven't left feedback in a while, ive just been really busy and when i have been on i havent had enough time to leave feedback
but im here now! :lol: and im loving the story! Justin really is one horny bastard though! lol
update soon! :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 18, 2004 7:52 pm

thats better :lol:
Don't even start talking dat shiit about ending the story

I'd never do that...I just said that to get more feedback cause it was majorly lacking :lol: oops :lol:

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 47</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>May 30, 2005

Tomorrow Heather's sophomore album, Secrets and Lies, was going to be released. So as usual, tonight was the premiere party. The glitz and the glam were all going to be shining bright. From P. Diddy to Christina Aguilera to Brad and Jen, anyone who was anyone was coming to the release party.

"Justin are you ready yet?" Heather yelled up the stairs.

"I need one minute. I just have to do one last hair check" Justin yelled back down the stairs.

"We went through this exact same conversation for your release party. You're fine, the press will love you as always. As long as you don't have those freakin sneakers on again you'll be fine" Heather yelled as the twins tugged at her arms.

"I'm ready lets go" Justin sang as he ran down the steps.

"Someone's in a perky mood." Heather stated as she put the diaper bag on her shoulder and put Kiely on her right hip. "Let's get going so that we can get those interviews over with" Heather stated as she closed the front door behind her.

"OK it's Pat O'Brian here with Heather and Justin Timberlake and their adorable twins. So your new cd Secrets and Lies is coming out tomorrow right Heather?"

"Yup everyone needs to go out and get it. It's an awesome record"

"What can we expect from you on this cd? I mean your last cd just blew everyone away so what are you doing to go above and beyond this time?" Pat asked as he jutted the microphone towards Heather.

"This time I have awesome producers. I've got Pharrell, Timbaland, Justin and a couple other people. You can also except more duets. I tried to break the barriers this time but we'll have to see if people like it or not. Hopefully they will" Heather stated as she crossed her fingers.

"So what was it like to work with Justin?"

"You know it was awesome. We just have such great chemistry together, it was great that we got to share it together on a record ya know?" Heather stated as she moved Kiely to her other hip.

"What about you Justin, what was it like for you to work with your wife?"

"You know she is such a great person and her talent is just amazing so I was honored that she asked me to be on her record ya know? I was like you want me?" Justin stated as he let out a little laugh.

"OK now i have to ask, how are the twins?"

"You know they are great. They just turned 1 yesterday and we had a huge party for them. In fact a lot of the people that are going to be here tonight were with us yesterday but they are great. They keep us on our toes but I have to say that they are the best thing that has happened to me, well their tied with Justin but they're awesome" Heather stated as she looked at her two babies and smiled.

"Thanks so much for you time" Pat stated as he shook Heather's and Justin's hands.

"No problem" Justin and Heather stated in unison as they moved on to the next person and the person after that etc. Before they knew it, they made it though the thousands of pictures, dozens of interviews and into the actual party.

"Ok i did my appearances now we can leave" Heather joked towards Justin.

"You better be kidding. Don't tell me that I got dressed up and didn't wear sneaks for nothing"

"I'm kidding Justin. Come on I see our parents. We can drop the twins off with them and then go have our own lil party" Heather stated as she held Kiely with her left arm and grabbed Justin's hand with her right hand.

After dropping the twins off with their parents, they made their way to the dance floor where they found Rachel and Trace dancing together.

"I'd say that things are a little bit better between them" Heather said to Justin.

"What?" Justin asked in a confused manor.

"Rachel and Trace. Look at them. I mean they are all over each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't having sex on the dance floor I mean after all her legs are wrapped around his waist" Heather stated as she grinded her body into Justin's.

"Hey a man has to take it where he can get it" Justin replied sarcastically.

"Excuse me" Heather joked "You're the one who wants to get laid every freaking 30 minutes"

"Hey there's nothing wrong with that." Justin stated as he snaked his hands around Heathers waist and pulled her body closer to his.

"Did I say there was?" Heather asked as she turned herself around so that she was staring into Justin's eyes. It drove him wild when she did that, it was as if he could see and feel everything that Heather was seeing and feeling.

"So..." Justin began.

"Shhh" Heather said as she put her pointer finger up to Justin's lips. "Don't talk just flow with the beat" Heather said as she passionately kissed Justin, slowly slipping her tongue inside of his mouth.

"That was..." Justin began again.

"Shhh" Heather stated again

Girl, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel
Girl, you’re my friend when I’m in need, lady

Heather slowly put her head down on Justin's shoulder.

You’re a queen and so you should be treated
Though you never get the lovin’ that you needed
Could have left, but I called and you heeded
Takin’ a beatin’, mission completed
Mama said that I and I dissed the program
Not the type to mess around with her emotion
But the feeling that I have for you is so strong
Been together so long and this could never be wrong

She slowly began to close her eyes.

Girl, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel
Girl, you’re my friend when I’m in need, lady

Uh, uh
Girl, in spite of my behavior, said I’m your savior
(You must be sent from up above)
And you appear to me so tender, say girl I surrender
(Thanks for giving me your love)

By now, their bodies were rocking together in unison.

"I love you Justin" Heather said as she lifted her head up and looked into Justin's eyes.

"I love you too" Justin said as he kissed Heather's forehead.</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 18, 2004 8:32 pm

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>**SIGH**</span></span></span>

That was definitely a sigh-worthy chapter. Heather and Justin are just too perfect for words. I'm happy that Heather has this awesome album out and she got to work with Justin. A girl couldn't ask for much more than that. Oh yes she could, two perfect babies. :nod: :D

Loved the chappie. More my queen. :please:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 18, 2004 8:56 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LOve it..sometimes a man just needs to be told to shut the fuuck up!!!!
Great!!
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed May 19, 2004 11:08 am

:P Perfect moment for them aww! I love that Shaggy song :lol:
more please :)

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu May 20, 2004 3:47 pm

that was very cute
more please

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu May 20, 2004 6:09 pm

:wub: Aww too cute. :yay: for Heather's CD coming out!
Justin and Heather are the perfect couple. I hope theirs is one Hollywood marriage that lasts. Just beautiful. :D

You're gonna have to PM me when you update or something. :lol: I keep missing them! ^_^

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 25, 2004 4:42 pm

I haven't updated in a week....oops i'll update really soon i promise...i have guy drama...homework galore but i'll update hopefully tonight :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 25, 2004 4:59 pm

Take your time Miss Heather. Guy drama and homework come first. Well, really only homework comes first, but I know that you have been having issues with the boy. It's all very understandable.

I'll be on the lookout for the update though. :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 25, 2004 8:55 pm

OK I'm updating but who knows how long this will be seeing as my "man" is suppose to be calling and still hasn't :shrug: i don't really care anymore :rofl: although I really should be doing my trig/pre-calc but who cares...not me :lol:

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 48</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>June 3, 2005

Tonight was the opening night of the tour and the first stop was at the Staples Center in LA. After weeks and weeks of grueling hours of practice, everyone was ready to get this party started. As Heather paced around backstage, she came up with a little poem in her head which described exactly what she was feeling at that moment.

Cars lined up for miles
Just to get in to see me.
Backstage, my heart is racing
It’s that adrenaline rush.

"Are you ready baby?" Justin asked as he came up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist.

"I sure hope so" I exclaimed as I checked myself out in the mirror.

5 minutes until show time
I think this can’t be happening.

"You're gonna do great baby trust me! They're gonna love you!" Justin stated as he tilted my baby blue cap a little bit to the right.

4 more minutes now
My heart begins to palpitate.

"Heather three more minutes till show time!" The stage crew manager yells into my dressing room.

3 more minutes left
My knees are beginning to go weak.

"Justin I can't do this!" I exclaim as I peak out and see all of the fans waiting for me.

"Yes you can baby! You're going to do great!"

2 minutes until you hit the stage
I can’t move a muscle.

"We need to get things moving!" The stage manager yelled in again, ushering me to a side area by the stage.

Only 1 more minute now
My blood runs cold.

"Our Heavenly Father. We thank you for bringing us all together for this momentous occasion. We hope that you give us the courage and strength to make it through our first show. In your name, Amen" I led the group in prayer before I ran out onto the stage

I run out onto the stage,
To see all of my adorning fans.
My heart begins to beat normally,
Sending blood pulsating throughout my body.
A new adrenaline rush has taken over me,
this time a good one.
As I hit that first note,
Everything is so peaceful and calm again.

"How y'all doing out there?" I asked as I finished my opening song. The crowd went wild, sending shiver's down my spine. "I'm glad your enjoying it so far. I have to be honest, I was a little scared to come out here tonight but after that first song, I have a feeling that everything is going to be just fine" I said as I took a drink from my water bottle. "Now I'm going to need some help from you guys tonight. See later on, we're gonna do this lil battle thing and I need y'all to scream as loud as you can. But save your voices till then aight?" The crowd began screaming again. "Shh shh remember you gotta save your voices." After singing 4 more songs, it was time for the closing song "Now I'm going to do a special song for y'all. This is the song that I sang which got me a record contract so it has special meaning to me and I hope that y'all enjoy it" I stated as I went and took a seat on the bench. "Everyday is so wonderful" I began as the crowd roared with adoring fans. "Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe" I continued the song singing, acapela. Slowly, the band began playing and by the end of the song, everyone in the audience was singing with me. "I'm saying I am beautiful no matter what they say" I sang as I jutted my microphone out toward the crowd for them to finish the statement "words can't bring me down" everyone in the audience sang. I even saw Mama Lynn in the front row singing along with me which caused an enormous smile to appear on my face. "I am beautiful in every single way" I sang into the microphone again with the audience following with "Yes, words can't bring me down" no they can't bring me down "So don't you bring me down today" I finished the song off. "Thank you LA I love you muah!" I screamed into the microphone. The audience began whistling and chanting my name "Heather! Heather! Heather!" as I went running off the stage. I went back for a quick clothing change and came running out again causing the crowd to get even louder. "Now I know I promised y'all that you got to scream so I need everyone over here to scream 'we want' when I point to you" I said as I pointed to the right side of the crowd. "That includes everyone in the front and everyone in the back. And I everyone over here" I said as I pointed to the left side of the stage "to scream 'nsync' but only when I point to you aight? Is everyone ready?" The crowd erupted into screaming. "Ok everyone shhhh. Here we go you ready?" I yelled into the microphone "Everybody over here!" I said as i went running to the right side of the stage screamed 'WE WANT'" and then i went running over to the left side of the stage and pointed to them "NSYNC" then the right side "WE WANT" the left side "NSYNC" right side "WE WANT" left side "NSYNC" the screams got louder and louder until the guys finally appeared on staged in their first outfits.

"Thank you baby" Justin said as he walked onto the stage an gave me a hug.

"You're in for a great treat tonight. Thank you LA I love you!" I screamed as I waved and ran off stage. "That was incredible!" I exclaimed as I collapsed onto the couch in my dressing room. "I never felt such a rush before I mean the crowd was just wild" I said as Mama Lynn came into the dressing room.

"Sweetie you did soo good! I'm soo proud of you!" She stated as she gave me a quick hug so that she wouldn't get any sweat on her clothes. "You get changed and come out front. I have a seat saved for you so hurry up ok?" She asked while closing my dressing room door shut behind her. "Can this really be happening to me?" I asked myself as I quickly stripped off my wet, sweaty clothes and put new ones on. "This all seems so surreal"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK!</span></span>

Lyrics are from Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful"

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 25, 2004 9:25 pm

:wub: Heather did so well out there on stage. Everyone was loving her performance. Good for her. I love concerts and that chapter made me very happy. :hug: Thanx Heather Timberlake and thanx Heather (I don't know your last name. LOL!)

Good job. :thumbup:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Wed May 26, 2004 4:19 pm

keep it coming!!!! sorry if my feedbacks are lacking my computer has a virus so now i ahve to share witht the family.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon May 31, 2004 1:02 pm

.......... :(

Return to “Fan Fiction”