This Is Our Life

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon May 31, 2004 7:09 pm

I'M HERE!!! i need some more to keep my occupied... i check whenever it's my turn with the computer!!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:56 pm

I know ya do hun :hug: i didn't mean you i meant everyone else who seems to have gone missing :unsure:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:17 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I"m here...I'm here! I'm just a week behind!!
Love that he was so encouraging and that things went so well!!! YAY!!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:38 pm

I now have 3 fanfics going...oh boy lol i just started another one...

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 49</span></span>
<span style='color:purple'>
"So how y'all feeling out there?" Justin asked as he took a sip of his Dasani water. "Was that loud enough for you guys?" Justin asked JC, Joey, Lance and Chris.

"Nope I didn't hear them" JC said into his microphone.

"I said" Justin began "How y'all feeling out there?" Justin screamed into his microphone, causing everyone to begin screaming.

"That's much better" Lance quickly jumped in. "So now you know you guys are special. This is our first tour since we got back together and you know what else? This is the first stop on our new tour. You guys should feel privileged man. I wanted to go to Mississippi but the rest of the guys wouldn't let me." Lance said as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Come on man, Mississippi?" Chris quickly interjected. "We have a better time back in Pennsylvania, just ask Heather. Don't we have a good time back in PA?" Chris asked Heather. Heather nodded her head up and down with a giant smile on her face. "Well at least out towards Pittsburgh we do anyways. So now we wanna do a special song for you. We know that you all know it so I want you to sing with us." The music for Something Like You began playing in the background.

"I wanna hear y'all now" Justin stated before he began singing the first verse.
"So many times I thought I held it in my hands But just like grains of sand Love slipped through my fingers So many nights I asked the Lord above Please make me lucky in love To find a love that lingers" Justin sang as he smiled down at Heather "Something keeps telling me That you could be My answered prayer You must be Heaven sent I swear 'Cause" Justin finished as up as the rest of the guys joined him in singing the chorus. "Let me hear you!" Justin yelled as he held his microphone out for the audience to sing louder.

"Wow that brings back memories" Joey began as the rest of the guys went running backstage to change outfits. "Do y'all remember that Celebrity cd? That think was off the hook! Now we hope that you're having fun out there. If you're having fun let me hear you scream" The crowd began screaming. "OK so I guess that you're having fun. We got something special planned so without further ado" Joey said as he held his hand to the back of the stage and all of the guys came out on pogo sticks. "Wait a minute. What are you guys doing? They're not suppose to be out yet" Joey said as he pushed the guys back off the stage. 30 seconds later, they emerged this time from "stripper poles" as they are so fondly called with the crew members. "Now we got us some strippers. Come on guys this isn't what your suppose to be doing. Get back there and don't come out until you get it right!" Joey yelled as he went back to get changed. This time, all 5 of them came out "flying" from the top of the stage.

"Wow look at all of them down there" Lance said as he waved to everybody below him. After 10 more songs, and a quick version of Bye Bye Bye, the guys were already on their tour bus heading out of the complex.

"You did great baby!" Heather exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Eww your all sweaty!" she squealed as she leg go of Justin.

"Well ya know, I could use some help cleaning up" Justin said as he began to take his beater off. "No one's in the shower so we could have it all to ourselves. Plus my mom is with the twins right now and they're sleeping, what do you say?" Justin asked as he gave Heather his puppy dog look. That's all Heather needed. She grabbed a hold of his hand and was practically dragging him to the bathroom area of the tour bus. They had to have it custom made for everyone, after all there was going to be at least 3 more people on the bus for most of the time.

"Where are you two off to?" Lynn asked as Justin and Heather walked past her. Justin just had to give her his million dollar smile and she knew exactly where they were headed to. "Justin Randall can't you go one day without having sex?" Lynn asked as she began laughing.

"Mama it's me we're talking about"

"That's so true" Lynn stated as she shook her head and went back to reading her magazine, Redbook.

"You're one to be talking. Look at what your reading there" Justin said as Heather dragged Justin into the bathroom and shut the door behind them. Lynn just shook her head as she let out a little laugh.

"So what we're you thinking of Mr. Timberlake?" Heather asked as she backed up against the way.

"Oh you know, a little of this" Justin stated as he kissed Heather's neck "A little of that" Justin said as he moved to Heather's lips "And a lot of this" Justin stated as he began dry humping Heather.

"I think that can be arranged" Heather said as she slipped her thong off from under her short baby blue skirt.

"Uh huh" Justin stated as he just stared at Heather in amazement.

"Will this do Mr. Timberlake?" Heather asked as she unhooked her bra and pulled it out from her shirt and threw it towards Justin.

"That's getting better" Justin said as he licked his lips.

"First things first, these have gotta go" Heather said while tugging on Justin's track pants, revealing all of Justin to the whole world.

"I decided to go commando" Justin stated as he pulled Heather closer to him.

"I didn't notice" Heather said as she felt Justin's hands begin to wonder all over her body. "I think we need to get cooled off" Heather said as she began running the water in the gold plated shower.

"Me too" Justin said with a devilish grin plastered across his face.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:50 pm

*THUD*

*WATER*

*PLEASE SOMEONE GET ME A DRINK*

*A CIGARETTE*

*A FAN TO COOL OFF*

:rofl: They haven't even gotten it on yet, but I liked the intro to the sex.

:wub: Yay, their first concert went smoothly and the whole world still loves them. I love Something Like You. Makes me wanna cry thinking about that song and the memories.

Great update. :clap: Now on to read your other one. :sprint:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:24 am

Only Paige left me feedback :cry: I love ya so much Paige! :hug: :blowkiss: Where has everyone else gone to? Did they drop off the face of the planet or something? :shrug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:06 am

I love you, too, Heather. :hug: :blowkiss: I guess I'm the only one you can truly count on. ;) :lol: :D :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:24 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 50</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"This is much better" Heather stated as she ran her hands over Justin's chiseled abs.

"Uhh huh" Justin exclaimed as he bit his bottom lip. Heather climbed into the shower, with Justin following close behind making sure that the door was shut tightly when they were inside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

An hour later, Justin and Heather emerged from the bathroom with giant smiles on their faces, almost identical to the ones that were on their face when they went into the bathroom.

"Finally you're out. I've had to pee for like the last 30 minutes and Dave up there keep on going over bumps on purpose I swear" Chris said while running into the bathroom.

"Bumps? What bumps? You can't feel the bumps when we go over them" Justin yelled while chasing after Chris who was now in the bathroom laughing hysterically.

"Justin just let him go!" Lynn yelled from the back of the bus where she was sitting with the rest of the guys watching Big Mama's House.

"But Mama" Justin whined when he emerged in the back of the bus, hand in hand with Heather.

"No buts Justin. You guys were in there long enough. I mean there's only one bathroom for how many of us? 7?" Lynn stated, just in time to look back and see Eddie Murphy dressed up as Hattie May Peterson run into the house with the back of "her" dress stuck in his shorts. "Just sit down with the rest of us and watch this movie" Lynn stated while hitting the open couch space beside her.

"No thanks" Justin said while turning around to head to the kitchen for some food.

"I'm coming Ma" Heather yelled from behind Justin. "I love this movie! Especially the cooking part which is coming up. That just cracks me up that he doesn't know how to cook food" Heather said while trying to get past Justin.

"What's wrong baby?" Justin asked while he wrapped his arms around Heather's waist.

"Nuttin. I'm going to watch the movie though. I don't care what you're doing" Heather stated as she wiggled out of Justin's grasp and joined Lynn on the couch.

"So do you two really get it on everyday?" Lynn asked in a joking manor.

"Well" Heather began

"You really don't have to answer that one sweetie" Lynn said while patting Heather on her thigh.</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

OK i'm kinda stuck for this story so this is all your getting for now...it's all I could come up with...I need inspiration or something :shrug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:05 pm

Good update, Heather. :nod: Sorry to hear that you're stuck on where to go next. Something bad could happen ... but then that would be really sad. You could introduce a new character. Maybe some overseas touring for a scenery change. :shrug: Stop me when you've heard enough bad ideas. :lol:

I love how Mama Lynn was asking if they really have sex that much. :safesex: Ahh, young love! :wub: :wub:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:46 pm

I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKK.. my computers back and ready for feedback!!! sorry.. that was lame :ph34r:

great story.. maybe they should ahve a couple more kids??

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:10 pm

still nothing...i'm trying to think but i'm really lost right now...i'm trying i really am... :unsure:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:17 am

*in my best Lil Jon voice* WHAT???

Don't worry ... keep on trying. That's all we ask! :hug:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:39 am

"So do you two really get it on everyday?" Lynn asked in a joking manor.

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...can we say...uncomfortable????</span> :lol: :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:20 pm

Header baby, I love you girl. I just wanted to finish my song fic before I got back to all the wondrous writing here at Abs! :hug:

Awesome chapters. There's nothin' like sexin' up the bus. That's one tour I'd LOVE to be a part of. :whip:

And Mama L is just too great for words. :wub:

Inspiration... :thinking: Hmm. I dunno. Drama is always good. :nod: Maybe some infidelity in the works. Two big stars. It's inevitable, eh?... Or is it? :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:25 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>I didn't realise you'd posted some more chapters! shows how attentive ive been eh?! :lol:
dont worry about not being inspired i'm sure something will come along soon and when it does we'll be waiting to read about it! :P
great set of chapters hun! </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:00 pm

ok i'll try my best...i don't know how this is gonna be but yeah we'll see lol thanks for the wonderful feedback :wub: And Sarah your back :party: and ash too :party:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 50 part 2</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>August 26, 2005

Three months into the tour and everyone has settled down per say. The guys are getting used to the twins waking up at the early hours of the morning. Sometimes after late shows, they threaten to make Justin, Heather and the twins stay on a different tour bus but everyone knows that they are just joking. Unfortunately, Mama Lynn had to go back home to Millington, TN to take care of things with Just-In Time Entertainment so various family members and friends have been coming on tour.

Right now the tour is in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Heather's home state and very close to her home town. In fact, they are only about 25 minutes from her hometown so while everyone is here, they'll be crashing at Justin and Heather's house up here so that they can get a rest from the bus. Another reason they're here is because Jared and Kyle, two of Heather's youngest cousins are starting their first day of kindergarten on Monday, August 29th and she didn't want to miss it for the world. Family is the most important thing in her life so there's no way she wouldn't miss this. Plus, they are also stopping here to pick up Rachel. Now that she has graduated from high school, Heather convinced her to take a year off of college to come on tour with them. That way she can experience different parts of the United States and work on her paintings of inner cities such as Brooklyn, NY, the Bronx in NY, Philadelphia, PA etc.

Tonight is a very special night to Heather. All of her family members and friends are going to be out in the audience cheering her on and all the local radio stations are gonna be out to promote their new hometown hero.

"First off we just want to say how happy we are that you took time out of your day to come in this morning" Jason from the KissFM Morning Mess began while Kelly and Gavin, the other two members of the morning crew, began clapping and screaming for Heather.

"Well thank you so much for inviting me. It's so great to be back home for a little bit. A couple years ago I never would have thought that I'd miss this place but I really do. My family and I are so close so being apart for them so long is a killer but it's well worth it to see all of those fans out there when we put on a show" Heather stated as she adjusted herself in her chair to make her more comfortable.

"I guess you just answered that question" Kelly stated as she looked down at the list of questions in front of her

"What question would that be?" Heather asked as she tried to sneak a peak at the paper.

"I was just going to ask you how it felt to be back home for a couple days?" Kelly stated as Gavin was in the background winking at Heather.

"Oh" Heather replied letting out a little laugh. "As I said it feels great! I'll get to see my family and friends for a couple days so that's great. Plus I get to see my little cousins Jared and Kyle off to school on their first day of kindergarten. Guys if your listening I love you very much! Enjoy your last day of vacation." Heather yelled out to her family who was listening intently at home. "But yeah I must say the one thing I don't miss is the smell of the cows back at my high school. We drove by there last night because I'm putting on a little show for everybody on Monday and the cows were out I must say" Heather said as everyone began laughing.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:09 pm

Whoo! First reply! :yay: for Heather bein' home and kickin' it with the family. Glad to see that she hasn't forgotten her peeps! :lol: I think I'd act a fool if my favorite pop star came home to do a show at my high school. ^_^

:rofl: @ the cows. :no:

Great job, girl. :clap: Now go read my update. :P ;)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:18 pm

:rofl: @ the cow smells. Woo wee stinky! :no: That's awesome that Heather remains so close with her family. :wub: She's very grounded for a pop superstar. :nod: After all, she's still Heath from the block. :dance: :rofl:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:16 pm

awww being at home is the bessst feeling

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:13 am

<span style='color:deeppink'> :lol: i cant totally understand how she feels about the cows! lol
aww its nice that shes with her family for a bit
great chapter! update soon! :P </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:10 pm

thanks for the wonderful feedback...since Paige is bored and i'm finally ahead of my game...here's more :lol:
<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 51</span></span>
<span style='color:red'>"This is Jason and we’re back with Heather Timberlake. So you mentioned right before the break that you were putting on a show at your old high school. Tell us more about that."

"Well as most people know, my high school graduation was back in June and the school was nice enough to let me graduate with everyone else even when I didn’t go there anymore let alone live in this state for half of the year. I had a private tutor which I hired and they would come to my house everyday and give me lessons and then they would send their reports back to the school. So I guess in a sense I went there but I didn’t. But anyways, I wanna give back to my school ya know? Even though I’ll never admit it, I learned a lot from the teacher’s there and this is my way of saying thank you. Plus it’s a way for me to give back to my fans since they have given so much and supported me throughout the past couple years"

"Is it going to be a closed show or what?" Kelly quickly jumped in.

"For the most part yeah. There are so many of them that I have to put on 2 shows as it is. I know that like some tv stations are going to be there. And radio stations too. It’s going to be an awesome day for everyone. So kids, don’t skip your first day back to high school"

"I think you should be saying don’t ever skip high school" Gavin quickly interjected.

"Yeah I should be but there are those times where you just need to stay home. Like you can’t go anymore or you’ll flip. I know that I’ve had my fair share of those days just like everyone else. But don’t ever skip school without your parents knowing. That’s a big no-no kids"

"So what else do you have planned to do? I mean you’ve married Justin Timberlake, have two kids with him, have a successful singing career what else could you ask for?" Kelly questioned as Justin entered the studio with the twins.

"Speak of the devil." Heather stated as she gave a big grin to Justin who had a look of saying "what the heck are you talking about" on his face. "Umm what else do I want to do?" Heather thought out loud. "I would actually like to do some acting. Nothing big though or anything like that. Just a little small role here and there. Sort of like what Joey did with My Big Fat Greek Wedding, short and sweet. Oh and of course have a bigger family eventually but Kiely and Meleck are plenty for right now they keep us busy" Heather said as she waved to the twins over in the corner of the room.

"Mama" Kiely squealed when Heather wave to her.

"Now who was that?" Kelly asked as she turned around to look at the twins.

"That was Kiely. She’s the outgoing on. While Meleck on the other hand, he’s more quiet."

"Heather thank you so much for coming down here" Jason said, indicating that the interview was over. "Everyone come out and check out Heather and *NSYNC both tonight and Sunday night at Hershey Park Stadium."

"Yeah even if you don’t have tickets, you can still come out because we are going to be giving away tons of prizes" Gavin quickly interjected.

"Thank you guys. You’ve been wonderful!" Heather said as the interview ended. It was time to pose for a couple quick pictures and then it’s time to go home and meet up with the family because everyone was heading out to Hershey Park to spend some quality time together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you guys ready yet?" Heather yelled up the steps of her grandparents house to where everyone was waiting.

"We’re up here!" Heather’s grandma yelled from her stool at the Island in the kitchen. "My baby was on the radio" Heather’s grandmother squealed when Heather came in the vicinity of where she could hear her.

"Yeah I was. Did I do good? I didn’t sound nervous or anything like that did I?" Heather asked unsure of herself.

"You were wonderful. The kids were up here going that’s Heather that’s Heather! We wanted to surprise them that you were here but after they heard you on the radio, Amber put two and two together because she knew that we were going to Hershey Park today" Heather’s grandma said as she gave her a hug.

"Ok Gram you’re gonna make me stop breathing if you squeeze me any tighter." Heather exclaimed as her grandma let go of her. "So are we ready to get going or what?" Heather asked as she looked at the clock and noticed that it said 10:01. "The days wasting away if we just sit here all day. You know that Justin and I have to be at the stadium before 4:00 p.m. so we gotta get moving. We can’t miss sound check or else the whole schedule will be pushed back."

"All right. Everybody out to the cars!" Heather’s grandpa yelled outside to the rest of the family who didn’t know that Heather, Justin and the twins had arrived.

"Is Heather here?" Amber asked as she came running up to the back door.

"Yes she is but if you don’t get to the car you’re not going to see her. We gotta go because Heather and Justin have to be at the stadium by 4 at the latest so let’s get moving" Heather’s grandpa stated as he ushered everyone out to the vehicles.

"Can I ride with you Heather?" Kyle asked as he looked up at Heather with his blue berry blue eyes.

"No I want to ride with her!" Jared yelled, pushing Kyle a side.

"How does this sound, all of you can ride with us as long as your parents say it’s ok" Heather stated as the little boys went running to their parents to ask if they could ride with Heather and Justin.

"They said yes" both of the little boys exclaimed at once.

"Ok but you know the rule. You need your booster seats"

"I’m gonna get mine first!" Jared yelled as he went running towards his van to get his booster seat out of the back.

"Not uh I am!" Kyle yelled as he went the other direction to his van.

"I don’t need one cause I’m big enough to sit without one" Amber said as she gave Heather her little smile.

"Yes you are. Do you want to sit in the middle between the twins so that you can keep them company? That way we can put the boys in the back. Does that sound good to you?"

"Uh huh" Amber exclaimed as she climbed in between Kiely’s and Meleck’s car seats and buckled up. Within a minute later, the boys were back with their booster seats in hand and five minutes later, everyone was on their way to Hershey Park.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:28 pm

:yay: Yay, they're all on their way to Hershey Park. I hope that they can get some rides in or something before they have to do soundcheck and all the other prepratory stuff. :nod:

All of the kids are so cute in this story. :wub:

The kids at Heather's school are gonna have a great time at that concert. No one ever put on a concert at my school, although I used to enter those contests for *NSYNC or O-Town to perform at your school. :rofl: :no:

Great update, m'dear! :clap:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:34 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Great update!
I agree the kids make a great part of this story!!
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:44 am

I've finally caught up :yay: sorry for taking so long Heather :hug: awwww the lil kids are so sweet :P Im so happy that Nsync are doing there thing in this story, now if only they could do it in real life.
I love this fic :P update soon!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:21 pm

I didn't realise you'd updated!
aww that chapter was so sweet, those kids were so cute arguing over who was gonna go in Heather's car!
great chapter! update soon!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:37 pm

Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback :wub: here's more

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 52</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>"All right. The guys said that they were meeting us here so they should be here any minute" Justin stated as he looked down at his watch. "We live like a mile from here, they couldn’t have gotten lost in that mile could they?"

"Justin, you have to remember that Chris is the one driving. Now do you want to ask that question again?"

"Ok maybe I should give them a call then" Justin replied as he pulled out his cell phone and began calling JC’s cell. "Hey man where are you?"

"Umm at some person’s house. Chris keeps on telling them that this is Heather’s grandma’s house and they keep telling him that it’s not"

"All right ask the people what their names are"

"Yo Chris what’s their name?"

"The Harts!" Chris yelled back

"He said the Harts" JC replied to Justin.

"Heather do you know where the Hart’s live by chance?"

"Yeah he turned in the wrong entrance. Tell all the guys to get in the car"

"JC tell them to get in the car"

"Guys get in the car!" JC yelled to Chris and Joey who were arguing with the lady. "All right now what?"

"Go out of the driveway and keep going straight on the road that you came in on and make the first left"

"all right" JC replied to Justin we made the first left

"Now keep following that road. It’s really short and it will go left. Keep following that car and go to the middle house. There are only 3 houses on that road so if you got lost we’re all in trouble" Justin joked to JC.

"OK I see you guys now" JC replied as the rest of the guys pulled up in Justin’s and Heather’s Expedition . Heather quickly motioned for her grandfather to start driving and everyone was off to Hershey Park. The ride seemed to take forever with 5 children in the back, but eventually they got going on a game of "I spy" and before they knew it, they were at Hershey Park. After everyone got out of their cars, the group of 21 people made their way to the entrance gates of Hershey Park. "J man do you really think it’s a good idea coming here without security?" JC asked as he caught up to Justin.

"We’ll be fine. We all his disguises on and plus Heather said she knew some of the security workers here and they were going to let everyone know that we were here. Everything will be fine" Justin reassured JC as they neared the entrance gates. Luckily they had thought ahead and had already bought tickets so they could go through the express lane. By 11:05 everyone was inside and was ready to head off on their adventure"

"So what’s the plan?" Heather asked as the group gathered together. "We have to be at sound check by 4 so what do you want to do? How about we take the kids on kiddy rides until like 12:30, eat some lunch and have my parents take them back to the kiddy rides so we can get on bigger rides and if there’s enough time we’ll go back and meet them at the kiddy rides" Heather suggested to the group.

Without any major disputes, everyone was off to the merry-go-round. It was a site to see Lance, JC, Chris, and Joey all fighting over who got to sit with the twins. They had to come up with a compromise that they would all get to ride with the twins at some point before they left. On the Merry-Go-Round Chris took Kiely and Lance took Meleck. Although when the ride was over, they had to fight Chris to give Kiely back to them. After spending the next hour and a half with the guys of nsync fighting over who got to sit with the 15 month old babies, it was finally time to get some food. Luckily, they hadn’t been noticed yet. Although, that was most likely because they were in the kiddy section and the people who would recognize them weren’t in the kiddy section. After a quick bite to eat, Heather and Justin waved bye to Kiely and Meleck and headed off towards the great bear.

"All right we have to sit in the front of this. It’s the best thing cause you have no idea where you’re going you’re just flying through the air" Heather stated as she ran into line and the rest of the guys had to catch up to her.

"Are you sure this ride is safe?" Lance questioned. "I mean your feet are dangling in the air that can’t be good"

"Lance I’ve rode this thing like 20 times before, it’s not going to hurt you!" Heather replied as they moved up in line. The whole entire time they were in line, they all had to convince Lance that he wasn’t going to die and that he would actually like it. "See was it all that bad?" Heather asked once they had gotten off the ride

"Am I still alive?" Lance questioned while pinching himself.

"Yes your still alive" Joey retorted. "Where to next?"

"How about the Wildcat. I have a feeling you’ll like that. We need to sit as close to the back as possible though"

The whole entire time that they were on the ride, all anyone could hear Joey screaming was "Aww f*ck we’re gonna die!" Although after he got off, he had that little goofy smile on his face, reassuring everyone that he liked it.

"What’s that ride over there?" Chris asked while pointing to the Lightning Racer.

"Oh that’s the Lightning Racer. There are two cars that go at once and they race"

"We have to go on that!" Chris quickly replied enthusiastically. "We are so going to beat you!" Chris yelled as Justin and Heather went on the green side and the rest of the guys went on the red side. Throughout the whole ride, the two cars were close until they went over the last him and one of the cars took off. "NOOO!!!!!" Chris screamed when Justin and Heather went flying past him.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:10 pm

wooo hoooo first reply!! awww hunny it was wonderful! as always

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:12 am

:yay: Everyone is having a blast together at Hershey Park. :dance: I loved the part where they all went on
the Merry-Go-Round. That would be so cute to see. :wub: And Lance being a scaredy cat. :no: :wub: These
chapters make me miss the boys even more. :cry:

Great chapter, girlie. :kiss:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:17 am

<span style='color:purple'>WHat a fun chapter!! YAY!!</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:30 am

aww that was such a cute chapter!
:wub: the guys fighting over the twins! lol
great update as always! post more soon!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:01 pm

I've caugt up and those were great chapters

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:50 am

thanks for the wonderful feedback :wub:
<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 53</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>"We so had you!" Joey screamed when they got off and joined together at the bottom again.

"Oh you wish!" Justin replied as he wrapped his arms around Heather. "We had you by a mile!" After riding Wild Mouse, The Comet, Chaos, Storm Runner and anything else that came in sight, it was time for them to meet up with the rest of the group so that they could head over for sound check.

"So did you guys have fun today?" Heather asked as she intertwined her fingers with Justin’s.

"Yeah. I think this is actually the first place where fans haven’t noticed us" JC said as he pulled his hat a little bit lower because some teenage girls were giving him some weird looks.

"I wouldn’t say that yet" Joey replied nodding his head to the left where there was a group of 7 or so girls all staring at them.

"Just keep on walking" Justin quickly jumped in. "Don’t look at them and keep on with the conversation." Justin stated as he let out a boisterous laugh.

"What the heck kind of laugh was that?" Chris quickly interjected

"I’m trying to act like someone else." Justin hissed back.

"Will you five just calm down. We’re almost back at the kiddy rides all right. And slow down won’t you. Geez you look suspicious when you walk that fast!" Heather replied, trying to slow the group down. 5 minutes later, and the guys had caught up with everyone else.

"And what have you six been up to" Heathers father questioned in a joking manor.

"Oh you know trying to hide from fans while getting on rides" Heather quickly replied. "Have they been good for you?" Heather asked, motioning to the twins who were riding on little train.

"They were perfect angels. Although Kiely did have a case of the mama’s"

"A case of the mama’s? Lance asked in a confused manor.

"It mean’s and that she was saying mama all day" Justin replied in a sarcastic manor, almost saying duh you should know that. "How was Meleck?"

"He had a case of the dada’s. One would say mama and one would say dada. It was the cutest thing" Heather’s mother replied with a smile on her face.

"I’m glad that they were good for you. Rach is suppose to be coming to the show tonight so I guess that you’ll see her there. We really need to head over to the venue though because it’s 3:45 and you know how they get when we’re late. Especially since we’re at Hershey Park they’ll say that’s not excuse. We’re just gonna say bye to the twins real quick and then we’ll see you in a little bit ok?" Heather asked as she gave her mom a hug.

"Yeah sure hunny. Jared is sitting with Meleck and Kyle is sitting with Kiely. They should be done any minute now." Heather’s mom replied as they watched the twins go around the train track.

"Aww Justin look at them. Our little babies are growing up."

"Well you know how we could solve that problem?" Justin asked as he raised his eye brows up and down.

"How can we solve that problem?"

"Have more!" Justin replied enthusiastically.

"Have more? Justin they’re a handful as it is and you want to have more?"

"I didn’t mean right this second geez. But in the future I’d like to have more...as long as you want to that is"

"Oh I do baby just not right now. My career is picking up again and our hands are full as it is ya know?" Heather asked as she wrapped her arms around Justin’s waist and laid her head down on his chest. "Besides, I think that we need a little bit more practice" Heather replied with a devilish grin on her face.

"Baby you nasty!"

"I know I take after you!" Heather said as she gave Justin a little kiss on the lips.

"Oh get a room!" JC quickly yelled when he looked over and saw Heather and Justin all lovey dovey.

"Shield your eyes everyone!" Joey quickly chimed in.

"HAHA! I believe that we’re the ones letting you stay at our house tonight so that you don’t have to sleep on the tour bus again. I suggest that you watch what your saying there" Justin joked as he gave Heather a kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Chris replied.

"All right the rides over. Let’s go get the twins, say good-bye and head over there so that Tim doesn’t chop our head off" Heather stated as she headed for the exit gate of the ride. "Are you boys having fun with the twins?" Heather asked when she greeted them at their train cars.

"Uh huh. They’re really really funny!" Kyle replied, letting out a belly laugh.

"They said my name!" Jared quickly stated proudly.

"Did they? How about that" Heather stated as she grabbed Kiely and Justin grabbed Meleck. "We have to get going now but we’re gonna see you boys later all right?" Heather asked as she quickly gave the little boys a hug.

"See you later!" Jared yelled as he moved onto the next ride.

"I’m gonna miss you" Kyle said as he gave Heather a hug.

"You’re gonna see me in a little bit. I promise. But we have to go to sound check right now. Maybe if your lucky, mommy and daddy will bring you over so you can see part of it" Heather replied as she stood up and gave Kiely and Meleck a kiss. "All right we really have to go we’ll see you later. Thank’s mom! Thank’s dad!" Heather yelled as the six of them headed out of the park to their cars.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:12 am

Weee! First reply! :lol:

These chapters are making me miss *NSYNC even more, man. :( But as always, this story is pure awesomeness.

And I'd love it if they made some more babies. Well, I'm more interested in the process, but hey, whatever floats. :wub: Great job, girl.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:10 pm

*SIGH*

:cry: I miss *NSYNC :(

It sounds like they all had a blast at the park and the concert is gonna rock. It's an *NSYNC concert and they always blow you away! :nod:

I vote for more baby making, too. Practice makes perfect!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:30 am

aww i miss nsync too, that chapter was so sweet! and :yay: for Justin wanting more babies! :P
great chapter as always, update soon!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:51 pm

"Oh get a room!" JC quickly yelled when he looked over and saw Heather and Justin all lovey dovey.

<span style='color:purple'>I was thinking that...ummm....maybe Jc needs to get a room...with...ummm....me/Natasha!!

Great job...more please
</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:35 pm

hmm more babies would be great

more please

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:52 pm

thanks for the feedback :wub:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 54 </span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"It’s 4:01 where have you guys been at?" Tim, their tour manager demanded.

"We were saying bye to our children if that’s ok with you" Justin replied sarcastically. "We’re only a minute late so just chill."

"Don’t blame me when the shows late then. Heather you’re on sound check right now so you better get out there cause fans are gettin ready to come in for meet and greet"

"Aight I’m going" Heather stated as she picked the microphone up and headed onstage. "How you guys doing out there?" Heather asked the 100 or so people who had received sound check passes from local radio stations and other contests. "Aight we’ll we’re getting yelled at by Tim right there" Heather stated as she pointed to Tim who was standing on the side of the stage. "Do you know that he was yelling at us because we were saying bye to our children. That’s just wrong isn’t it?" Heather stated as she glared at Tim and mouth "I told you I’d get you back sometime" "So before I start singing do you have any questions for me?" Heather stated as she tapped the top of the microphone, making sure that it was working. Almost everyone’s hands went flying up. "Dang I know a lot of you. How about you Ricky" Heather stated as she pointed to a guy that she knew from high school. She used to have the biggest crush on him and they even had this flirty thing going on where they would sing songs together.

"Day-um you look hot mami but umm my question. I was wondering if you’d do a special request for me."

"What would that be?" Heather knew how his mind worked so she was a little worried.

"Can we do a rendition of Get Low?"

"Umm" Heather looked off stage to see if she could find another microphone. "Hey do you guys know the music to Get Low?" Heather turned around and asked the band.

"Are you kidding me. That was the hot song like 2 years ago of course we do."

"Aight Ricky come on up here let me see if I can find a microphone for you so that you can do your rap parts." Heather stated as she headed off stage to find a microphone. When she came back, Ricky was standing center stage waiting for her.

"Ready for old times?" Ricky asked as the music began playing.

"You know it" Heather replied with a giant grin across her face.

"3,6,9 standing real fine move it to you sing it to me one mo time
Get low, Get low Get low Get low Get low Get low
To the window, to the wall, (to dat wall)
To the sweat drip down my balls (MY BALLS)
To all these femals crawl (crawl)
To all skit skit motherfa (motherfa!) all skit skit got dam (Got dam)
To all skit skit motherfa (a) all skit skit got dam (Got dam)" Heather rapped as she looked Ricky right in the eyes.

"Shortie crunk so fresh so clean can she hit that
Question been harassing me in the mind this female is fine
I done came to the club about 50th 11 times now can I play with yo
Paine line club owner said I need to calm down security guard go to sweating
Me now n*gga drunk then a motherfa threaten me now
She getting crunk in the club I mine she work
Then I like to see the female twerking taking the clothes off BUCKEY naked
ATL. Hoe don’t disrespect it
Pa pop yo pu*** like this cause yin yang twins in this female
This is Ricky and Heather’s here wit me and I all like to see those big tities
Now bring yo *ss over here hoe and let me see you get low if you want this Thug
Now take it to the floor (to the floor) and if yo *ss wanta act you can keep yo *ss where you at" Ricky took over as he moved his body up against Heather’s and began grinding with her.

To all skit skit motherfa (a) all skit skit got dam (Got dam)" Heather took over, rubbing her hands up and down Ricky’s well defined abs

"Let me see you get low you scared you, scared you
Drop dat assif to the floor you scared you, scared you
Let me see you get low you scared you, scared you
Drop dat assif to the floor you scared you, scared you
Drop dat assif ya shake it fast ya
Pop dat assif to the left and the right ya
Drop dat assif ya shake it fast ya
Pop dat assif to the left and the right ya
Now back,back,back it up
a back,back,back it up
a back,back,back it up
a back,back,back it up
Now stop ( O) then wiggle wit ya
Now stop ( O) then wiggle wit ya" Heather and Ricky rapped together as they’re bodied grinded together up and down.

To all skit skit motherfa (a) all skit skit got dam (Got dam)" Heather took over again, not even noticing that Justin was watching every thing that she was doing with Ricky.

"Now give me my doe back and go get ya friend
Stupid female standing there while I’m drinking my hen
Steady looking at me Still asking questions
Times up n*gga pass me another contestant
Hoe move to the left if you ain’t bout 50th
Done talk through 3 or 4 songs already
looking at a n*gga with yo palm all out female I ain’t even seen you dance
Twerk something baby work something baby
Pop yo pu*** on the pole do yo thang baby
Slide down dat female
wit yo little bit then stop
Get back on the floor catch yo balance then drop
Now bring it back up clap yo *ss like hands
I just wanna see yo *ss drity dance yin yang we done again
And put it on the map like annnnn" Ricky continued rapping as Heather pressed her booty up against his dick and rubbed it up and down.

To all skit skit motherfa (a) all skit skit got dam (Got dam)" Heather rapped as Ricky’s hands roamed all over her body.

"Got dam (Got dam) ya ya’ll twreking alittle bit ladies
But ya got to twrek alittle bit harder then dat
now right now I need all the ladies dat know they look good tonite
(where my sexy ladies) we want ya’ll to do this stuff like this
Bend over to the front touch toes back dat up and down and get low (get low)
Bend over to the front touch toes back dat up and down and get low (get low)" Heather and Ricky rapped together staring fiercely into each others eyes.

To all skit skit motherfa (a) all skit skit got dam (Got dam)" Heather finished the song off. Everyone in the audience just stared at them with disbelief. They couldn’t believe that Heather would actually do that, especially with Justin standing there watching her. Once she realized what she did, she went running off stage to find Justin.

"It’s nice that you get close with your fans and all baby but I just can’t look at you right now Heather. Especially after your past with him. I know that you had a crush on him and you still do, don’t you?" Justin asked.

"No why would you say that?" Heather inquired.

"Well let’s see. Maybe cause you were all over him like he was a slice of pizza. Your hands were all over his body and his were all over yours and you didn’t stop him."

"I was just feeling the music" Heather stated, trying to defend herself.

"That’s not all you were feeling" Justin whispered.

"What’s that suppose to mean?"

"You were all over him Heather. You didn’t even notice me staring at you. I saw everything you did. From grinding with him to rubbin your booty all over him. I saw it, do you know what that felt like? It felt like you were reaching in my chest and grabbing my heart out."

"Look J I’m sorry. He’s just an old friend. Nothing is going on between us I swear."

"I never said that anything was going on between you but now I’m not so sure. You have a sound check to put on so why don’t you get out there and do that" Justin stated as he turned around and left Heather standing there speechless.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:26 am

:jawdrop: Day-um, that was a hot little rap session between Heather and Ricky. :drool: But I feel so badly for Justin having to see that. I'm sure Heather was telling the truth about her being "just friends" with Ricky, but still, that kind of sexiness can be hard to witness. :shrug:

I think an even bigger fight between Heather and Justin is yet to come. :no: :ph34r:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:16 pm

I cant believe she did that in front of Justin! i feel sorry for him having to see it all and i can see how he'd get angry with her!
that was a great chapter hun! update real soon!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:16 pm

OMG! Ok now heather don't go doing that in front of justin, i can just see the arguments starting now :(
Great chapter Heather, update soon :P Hope ur feeling a bit better :hug:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:27 pm

Girrrrrrrrrl. :nono: I love me some drama, and you hit the nail on the head, Heath. :lol: Somebody's sleepin' on the couch, and for once, it ain't the man! :blink:

Great job, mama. It feels like somethin's heatin' up. B)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:15 pm

<span style='color:purple'>That is just...wrong <_<
*shakes head*

BTW...what about a room with Natasha??? YOu never answered that?? :unsure:

*wink wink*
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:22 am

I'll see what I can fit in for ya Tasha :nod: I'll probably be writing the next chapter today or tomorrow so I'll see what I can do :nod: :whip: :drool: :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:59 am

Tash you're part with JC will be coming up soon :nod: I already had a couple chapters wrote ahead but it will be here soon :nod: thanks for the wonderful feedback

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 55</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"Aight guys sorry about that. Anymore questions before I sing a couple songs for you?"

"I have a question" Rachel yelled while jumping up and down.

"Oh lord" Heather thought to herself "Yes Rach what’s your question."

"Umm let’s see. I’m wondering what the h*ll you were doing up there with Ricky when you have the most amazing husband in the world watching you" Heather glared at Rachel as if to say "I hate you right now"

"I was just getting into the music that’s all. You know I’m a performer and it’s my job to feel the music so that’s what I was doing. I tend to get really engrossed in a song and I guess that’s what happened. I want to set the record straight so that there’s no tabloid stories going on that there’s nothing going on between Ricky and I. We’re just old friends from high school that’s all. We’re just really good friends. How about I just sing for you guys now. Is there a specific song you want to hear?"

"I do. I want to hear This I Promise You" Ricky quickly chimed in.

"All right. Guys I know that you all know this one so sing along with me" Heather stated as she began singing "When the visions around you, bring tears to your eyes" she sang as her own tears began building up in her eyes. "I’m sorry" Heather exclaimed as she went running off stage. "Where’s Justin at?" She asked Chris who was the first person she saw.

"I don’t know but if I was you I’d leave him alone right now. He’s p*ssed."

"Look don’t play games with me. I need to see Justin" Heather cried as tears began falling from her eyes.

"I’m not sure where he is but go check out the game room. There’s a punching bag in there and I’m sure that if I was Justin, that’s exactly where I would be right now" Chris stated as he headed off to his dressing room.

"Justin?" Heather asked as she turned the corner and entered the game room.

"He’s not in here" JC stated sympathetically. "Look just give him some time and he’ll be fine"

"No C I need to talk to him right now. I was so stupid and foolish. I can’t believe I would do something like that. I’ll admit it I had feelings for him 2 years ago but once I met Justin the only person I could think about was him. I didn’t care about anyone else in the world. I guess when Ricky asked me to sing Get Low it just brought back memories from high school where I could do anything I wanted. I didn’t have to think about anyone but myself and I can’t do that anymore. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world and we have two beautiful children together. I’m just so sorry I just need to tell him that. I don’t even know why I did it. I’ve always had this problem when a guy shows me any sort of affection I just get all into him and that’s exactly what Ricky did ya know? He showed affection to me so I showed it back to him. I know that it’s wrong to do but I didn’t mean any of it." Heather declared as tears began to flow steadily from her eyes. "I just need to talk to Justin and tell him this"

"I think you already did" JC stated, motioning for Heather to turn around. When she turned around, she was face to face with Justin. "I’ll leave you two alone" JC proclaimed as he left the room.

"Look J" Heather began before Justin quickly cut her off.

"Shhh" Justin stated as he planted his lips on hers. "I was just jealous that’s all. I’m so sorry. After hearing you say all of that to JC I just felt like such an *ss. I overreacted as usual. I didn’t use my head and think that you had a logical reasoning behind it"

"No J it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have been all over him like that. It was stupid and I’ll never do it again" Heather acclaimed as she rested her head on Justin’s chest and burst into tears.

"Shh baby it’s ok"

"No it’s really not Justin. I was just so stupid and I can’t stop crying and"

"Baby it’s aight I promise. Let’s just forget this ever happened ok? He was just one lucky guy we’ll leave it at that. Although he’ll never have the best of you, only I will"

"That’s right" Heather stated as she began rubbing her hands on Justin’s inner thighs. "Look while we’re confessing things there’s something that I need to tell you" Heather began.

"OK?" Justin stated in a confused manor.

"It’s nothing bad or anything like that I promise. It’s just that I’m not sure how you would handle it all and ya know I just didn’t know when the right time was to tell you this cause"

"Just tell me what it is baby. I’m not going to be mad about it"

"I wouldn’t be so sure of that" Heather affirmed eerily.

"What’s that suppose to mean?" Justin asked suspiciously

"Well it’s just that" Heather started but couldn’t finish.

"It’s just that what?" Justin questioned in a worried manor.

"Justin, this isn’t easy to tell you, I"

"I what?" Justin demanded.</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:28 pm

:jawdrop: SHE'S PREGNANT AGAIN! :rofl: That's my guess! :shrug: I'm glad they worked through the problem and Justin realized that she would never leave him for Ricky. Just two buds from high school reliving the good times. :nod:

MORE! :please:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:42 pm

why would he be mad if she was pregnant?? come on now.. oooo i hope it's something juiccccyyy

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:45 pm

I'm thinking she is pregnant but it this time its triplets :lol: or maybe not. Don't keep us guessing for too long :) Update soon!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:25 pm

I hope the news that shes about to give Justin isn't bad news!! you cant keep up waiting like this!! update soon! :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:04 pm

hmmm wonder what the news is :shrug: BWHAHAHAHAHA

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Chapter 56</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"I can’t tell you right now Justin. I have to get back out there I’m sorry" Heather stated as she headed back off towards the stage. "Sorry about the wait everyone. There was just something that I needed to handle right now. And now they’re yelling at me that I only have 5 minutes left so yell out your favorite song and whatever I hear the most of I’ll sing for you sound good? Aight 1 2 3" Everyone in the crowd began screaming out different things but it was one persons voice that caught her attention. "I heard Take My Breath Away" Heather stated as she looked around the audience to see who had yelled out that song. "Hey didn’t Jessica do a remake of this song last year?" Heather stalled as she searched through the people, trying to find out who the mystery man was. "Before I start, can I have the person that yelled out this song stand up so I can dedicate it to them?" Heather asked as everyone sat down except for one man. He was on the shorter side but Heather couldn’t see his face because he had a big ol’ trucker cap covering it. He stance looked oddly familiar. Somewhere like Justin’s. He stood with his left leg straight and his right leg bent at his knee with the toe of his shoe resting safely on the ground. "Trace?" Heather asked cautiously. He slowly lifted his hat off to reveal his face. "TRACE!" Heather exclaimed when he had his hat off the whole way. "I thought that you were in back in Millington?"

"Let’s just say that things didn’t work out as I hoped. But how about that request?" Trace asked as he moved his way forward.

"Sure thing. Ladies and gentlemen, here’s Take My Breath Away dedicated to a very good friend of mine and Justin’s, Trace." As Heather finished the song, she thanked the crowd then headed backstage to see if she could find Justin and to catch up with Trace. "Justin" Heather began when she found him in the game room.

"I have to go do sound check" Justin stated as he coldly walked past her and headed for the stage.

"What’s wrong with him?" Trace asked as he came into the room and found Heather crying on the couch. "Heather?"

"Oh I’m fine. We just got into this fight cause I was onstage dancing and singing Get Low with an old friend of mine from high school. I kinda went over the line with my dancing and now Justin’s all p*ssed at me and he won’t even talk to me. But enough about me, how are you and Ashley?"

"Umm that’s a long story. But long story short we broke up"

"You broke up?" Heather asked in a shocked manor.

"Yeah it just wasn’t for us you know. She said that she didn’t want to be tied down by a boyfriend and a child."

"Aww Trace I’m so sorry" Heather stated sympathetically as she pulled Trace into a hug. "So if she doesn’t want TeLisha where’s she at?"

"The guys are with her. They all wanted to see her so I asked if they just wanted to watch until they had to do their sound check. Now tell me more about this Justin fight. I came out here while you were backstage talking to him."

"I don’t know. An old friend of mine Ricky asked if he could come up and sing Get Low with me cause in high school we had this thing where we would rap or sing or whatever you wanna call it. And that was the song that we used to do so he asked if he could come up here and do it and I said yes and before I knew it I was into the music and Ricky and I were all over each other and Justin saw the whole thing and he won’t talk to me and I don’t know what to do. I tried to explain it to him but he won’t listen to me you know. It was just a spur of the moment thing. I know that he has every right to be angry and all it’s just that I wish he’d talk to me."

"Let me talk to him later and see what I can get out of him ok? Look I know that he loves you and your kids so much. That’s all he talks about. In fact you should hear us on the phone. All we talk about now are our kids and well he talks about you. He still loves you just give him some time. I’m sure that this will just all blow over. Now where are Kiely and Maleck at?"

"Oh we went to Hershey Park earlier and they’re still over there with my parents I guess. I thought that they were gonna come over for sound check but they must have lost track of time or something."

"I see. I have another question for ya"

"Ask away."

"How’s Rachel doing?"

"She’s hanging in there. When she first found out about Ashley she was angry, frustrated and most of all hurt but she’s better now. In fact she’ll be here later tonight if you want to see her. I think that she’s coming back to our house then and chilling out with the rest of us. You’re welcome to come if you want to too. We can put Kiely and Maleck in one crib and give TeLisha her own one."

"Are you sure it wouldn’t be too much of a problem?"

"Trace you’re Justin’s best friend. Do you seriously think that it’ll be a problem if you come over? The rest of the guys are coming over too and so’s Rach. This will give you guys a chance to get caught up on the past couple of months. Now let’s go find TeLisha. I haven’t seen her for so long. I just saw the pics of her that you sent to Justin"

"After you" Trace replied as he stood up and motioned for Heather to walk in front of him.</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”