This Is Our Life

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:42 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm glad it worked out...I'm with you Angel...LMAO!
It's all about who you know....lol!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:03 am

Aww good, Trace is okay. I'm no longer worried. They need to catch whoever shot him, though. Don't need another drive-by going down!

Great work ... more, more, more!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:22 pm

All Caught up thank goodness Trace is okay
MORE MORE

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:06 pm

I could've sworn that I'd replied to this new chapter ealier but after scanning through the replies for it I don't see me. LOL. I guess I must have forgotten. Damn that selective memory I have...it gets worse everyay. Anywayz, great chapter. Glad Trace is OK. More, more, more

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:31 pm

Phew!!!!! Thank god he is ok! I haven't been on abs for a while now so i am behind on all the fics :( But i was totally not expecting trace to get shot.

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:11 pm

jst caught up and i'm glad trace is ok!!

more!!!! please!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:35 pm

I'm back and I'm loaded up with fan fic

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 7</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>"We're here" Justin said as he pulled into the drive way. "We have the spare bed room set up for you at the end of the hall way so that you can have privacy and stuff."

"Thanks man. You know you really didn't have to do this for me. I would of been fine at Nick's house, but since Heather said she would see if Rach could come out, ya know I couldn't give up that offer." Trace said while Heather just shook her head laughing at him.

"Trace dude. I would of thought by now that ya know if ya want a girl you kinda have to let her know that you are interested in her. I don't know how she feels about you but seriously, ya gotta tell the girl how ya feel about her. And ya know since you are hurt you can always pull that card. It worked for Justin at the Billboard awards remember that?"

"Yeah I remember that. How could I forget that. He had all of those fina mami's as nurses giving him anything he wanted. Ya know I don't think that he really broke his foot. I think that he was just saying that ya know to make us all feel bad for him."

"Yeah he was milkin it. You can tell by that devilish grin on his face that he wasn't hurt. Just leading us all on." Heather reaplied causing Trace and Heather to start laughing even harder.

"Are you talking about me baby?" Justin asked coming into the room with two car seats in hand.

"Of course not baby we would never do a thing like that." Heather replied with her fingers crossed behind her back.

"Whats that you got behind your back?" Justin asked Heather going towards Heather after he placed the car seats down.

"Nothing J." Heather stated while giggling.

"Uh huh. Let me see then." Justin said as Heather pulled her hands out infront of her.

"See nothing here. Just like I told you."

"I still don't believe you. You have that devilish grin on your face that always appears when you are up to something and I wanna know what it is. I'm gonna find out ya know." Justin said while running over towards Heather and 'feeling' her up to make sure that she wasn't hiding anything from him.

"Guys not infront of the kids" Trace said while trying to cover both Kiely's and Meleck's eyes.

"Oh Trace mah dawg, they're only 6 months old. Do ya really think that they are going to repeat anything that we are doing now?" Justin asked in curiousity.

"Ya never know. Why do you think you're the way you are? I bet that your parents did this when you were a baby and thats why your like this."

"Eww Trace thats nasty! Oh thanks now I have a not so pretty picture in my head of my parents getting it on. For your information I am a very healthy 23 almost 24 year old. I think it's you that has the problem."

"Whatever dude. I'm so calling your mom later to find out if she did this infront of you or not. I really wanna know now." Trace said heading up the steps.

"Trace man don't seriously. Seriously I don't wanna know about that! I mean I love my parents to death but knowing that...gross!" Justin yelled up the stairs after Trace.

"Whatever man, I'm tired so I'm gonna get some rest. The doctor says that I need plently of sleep."

"Yeah yeah whatever dude" Justin replied picking up the twins car seats and carrying them into the kitchen.

"Hey J I'll be back in a lil bit. Do ya think that you can handle watching the twins by yourself while I go call Rach to see if I can convince her to come out here for a couple days?" Heather asked while batting her eye lashes at Justin.

"I think we can manage. Right my little children?" Justin asked the twins in a silly voice causing them to smile. "See we'll be fine. Say mommy go call Rach."

"All right. I'll be in the den if ya need me." Heather said while walking out of the room. She slowly picked up the cordless phone and dialed that oh so familiar phone number. "Hey girl what's up?" Heather asked as the girl on the other end of the phone picked up.

"Oh nothing." The familiar voice replied. "So how are things going for you and J and the twins? Everything doing good out your way?" Rachel asked her best friend, Heather.

"Yeah things are finially calming down now. I was wondering if ya wanted to come out here for a couple days cause ya know J is going on promotion for the new album soon and after Trace getting shot and...."

"WAIT HOLD UP! WHEN ON EARTH DID TRACE GET SHOT?" Rachel screamed into the phone.

"He got shot ok his birthday, AKA Black Friday."

"Are you serious? Is he gonna be ok?" Rachel asked in a concerned voice.

"Oh yeah he's a fighter. He just came home today infact and well, I kinda told him to stay at the house so I have Trace who can't do anything, Justin whose leaving and two babies to watch after. Do ya think you could give your best friend a hand?"

"I think I can come help ya out. I'm busy this afternoon, I promised Sam that I would take him Christmas shopping but I'll fly out tomorrow ok? You hang in there all right?"

"I'll try. Thanks so much Rach. Seriously I have no idea what I would do without you sometimes. Your the best friend a person could ever ask for."

"Aww thats so sweet of ya" Rachel replied "But hey I have to go not cause Sam is here but I'll call you with the flight details tomorrow ok?"

"Yeah. Thanks I owe ya one. Bye."

"Bye" Rachel replied. As soon as Heather hung up the phone she heard Justin calling her name from the kitchen. "Oh no what kind of trouble did he get himself into now?" She thought to herself as she headed off towards the kitchen.

"Coming J. I'll be there in a minute."</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span> below please

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:02 am

<span style='color:purple'>Great Chapter. I wonder what trouble Justin got himself into now? More plz??</span>

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:05 pm

Great chapter. More, more, more

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:21 pm

more plz?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:07 pm

great chapter! more please!! :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:49 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*throws hands in the air*
MEN...can't leave them alone for a minute!
Geez...lol!
:ph34r:

:lol: :P </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:27 pm

ok well my best friend (Lil X-Tina from the Christina board) wants more of my fanfic so I'll be nice and give ya more even though feedback isn't up to par and i'm being yelled at to go to bed :lol:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 8</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>
"What on earth are you doing in here?" Heather asked as she walked into the kitchen finding Justin and the twins covered in baby food.

"We had a little accident" Justin replied while wiping the food off of his face.

"I can see that." Heather replied while trying to clean the twins up. "Men ya shouldn't leave them alone to feed the kids." she whispered to herself.

"Did ya say something baby?"

"Oh no, I just said that the twins need to get ready for bed."

"Yeah they do. I didn't realize that it was 8 already. I'll bring Meleck up as soon as I have this stuff off of my face."

"All right. I'll take Kiely up and get her ready awhile." Heather replied while heading towards the stairs with Kiely in her arms.

December 2, 2004

"Rach!" Heather screamed as she went running down the air port, leaving Justin, Trace, and Lonnie with the twins.

"Heather!" Rachel yelled back running to meet her best friend. When the two girls finially met up, they embraced each other in a warm hug. "I've missed ya so much girl. I say that everytime I see ya don't I?"

"I've missed ya too! And yeah I think either one of us says that everytime" Heather replied causing both of the girls to laugh. When Justin finially caught up to the girls, he put the twins car seats down and gave Rachel a quick hug. "How ya doing Justin?"

"I'm good. A lil tired but ya know, that's what fatherhood is all about."

"Yup. I bet next time you'll be more careful won't ya? haha I'm just kidding with ya man. When do you start promotion for the new album?"

"Actually I am leaving tomorrow night and who knows when we are coming back. Probably in like 2 weeks or something like that. But with Johnny man, he may make us go longer if things are going good."

"I see I see" Rachel replied. "So how are you Trace?" Rachel asked while pulling him into a hug cautiously, making sure not to hurt him at all.

"I'm good besides for the bullet whole in my chest but ya know it's all good." Trace replied with a giant childhood grin across his face.

"Aww do I need to nurse lil Trace back to health?" Rachel asked while stroking his face which caused Trace to blush a lil bit. "I'll take that as a yes then." She replied trying to take some of the pressure off of him.

"Guys we need to get going. People are starting to notice you here and we don't need to be bombarded when it is only me here. Plus you have the twins with you so we have to make sure that they are safe." Lonnie said right when a little girl, who couldn't of been more than 5 years old came up to Justin and Heather.

"Can I have your names please?" The little girl asked while staring up at Justin and Heather with her big brown eyes.

"Do you mean our autographs sweetie?" Heather asked while bending down to get to the little girls height. The little girl just nodded her head up and down while she handed Heather a piece of paper. "Who do you want me to make it out to?"

"Can you make it out to my older sister. She's 10 and is a big fan of yours but she is really sick in the hospital so she couldn't be here." The little girl's story, who Justin and Heather later found out was named Alex, brought tears to Heather's eyes.

"Sure thing sweetie. What's her name?" Heather asked trying to keep the tears from flowing down her face.

"Her name is Courtney. She has cancer and the doctors don't know if she is going to live."

"Aww sweetie I'm sure that she will be fine" Heather replied signing the piece of paper for the little girl. The only thoughts that ran through her mind though, were of her own grandma who died of liver cancer, just 9 days before her 16th birthday. "Here ya go J" Heather replied while handing the piece of paper to Justin and heading out of the airport. Rachel knew that something was wrong so she headed off after her.

"Here ya go sweet heart." Justin said as he scribbled his signature down on the piece of paper. "Tell your sister that I hope that she gets better one day." Justin stated while handing the piece of paper to the little girl and heading off in the direction that Rachel and Heather went. When Justin finially caught up to them, Heather was sitting on a bench crying her eyes out.

"I loved her so much and that little girl, she just made me think of her so much and how much I miss her" Heather said while trying to wipe the tears out of her eyes.

"I know that you loved your grandma very much and she knows that too" Rachel replied while trying to comfort her best friend. "I know what it feels like to loose someone that you love so much. Not a day goes by that I can't think about my little sister and Michelle."

"I know it's just so hard." Heather said while standing up and straightening her clothes. "Can we just get out of here?"

"Sure thing baby" Justin replied while heading out of the airport with everyone following behind him.</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:35 am

<span style='color:red'>OMG, I was about the cry from that chapter. I really hope Trace and Rachel get together. They sound cute together. Lol at Justin and the twins. More plz????</span>

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:57 pm

Cute chapter. Aww the end makes me sad. Well, it'll get happy again, right? More, more, more!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:18 pm

:cry:

<span style='color:purple'>more please????</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:42 pm

:cry: that was a great chapter, you made me misty! more!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:24 pm

once again i am pleased. ya know i am a big fan...... i read whenever i get the chane... i am glad i am caught up now! keep it angel!!! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:19 pm

whats that I hear? Do I hear that theres a new chapter but its waiting on some feedback? I think so :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:41 pm

*stomps foot* but i want an oompaloompa now!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:18 pm

<span style='color:red'>Can we have more plz????????????????????</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:29 pm

ok what happened was I posted my reply to the Justin post in here so I had to edit it so yeah lol if ya read what was here before just ignore that lol

since you asked so nicely :lol:
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 9</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>December 5, 2003

"I'm gonna miss you J!" Heather cried while holding Justin close to her body.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby. I'll be home to visit you and your gonna fly out to see me a couple times. It's not like I'm going to be gone for forever." Justin replied while stroking hair out of Heathers face.

"I know you aren't J it's just that I hate promotion. I'm not gonna see you. I'll probably have to leave Trace and Rach to watch the twins so that I can come visit you for some late night booty calling"

"Oh really?" Justin asked while wiggling his eye brows up and down. "I don't know if I would trust Trace alone with them man. I have taught that boy to many bad things that I don't need my kids learning but if Rach is there...I think I'll be fine. Plus getting some booty from this fine piece of a$$" Justin said while grabbing Heathers a$$ which caused her to scream.

"Justin I saw that man" Joey yelled from where he was standing saying good-bye to his wife Kelly and daughter Bri.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Don't be telling me that you don't want any either" Justin yelled back causing Heather to slap him on his bicep.

"Someones been working out" Heather replied while squeezing Justin's bicep.

"You know I just try a lil bit." Justin stated with a devilish grin across his face.

"Justin Randall! I HEARD THAT!" Kelly yelled at Justin.

"Uh oh I gotta go baby!" Justin said before giving Heather a passionate kiss "There's more where that came from" Justin said befor climbing the stairs into the guys private plane.

Let me go back an explain a little bit. Before Justin was a solo star, he was a member of a boyband called *NSYNC. Now the group got a lot of slack for being a so-called boyband but the guys were happy because they were making their music and that's all that mattered to them. The other members of the group are Lance, aka Mr. Business, Joey, aka the big time flirt, Chris, aka The Clown, and JC, well JC was just sex crazy. He even had on his solo cd a song called "All Day I Dream About Sex." After having a long break and doing their own thing, the guys all came back to record another album together and it was now time for promotion, seeing as the new cd was going to be coming out soon.

While on the plane, Justin couldn't sit still at all. All he could think about was leaving his wife and children behind. "Justin will ya sit down man, your making me nervous" Lance stated in his southern drawl.

"I can't man. I miss her already and we have only been on the plane for 10 minutes. I have to call her" Justin said while pulling out his cell phone.

"J man you've only been gone for 10 minutes. Give her some time to get home at least. I'm sure that she misses you too but seriously, just give her a lil room" JC said from the other side of the plane.

"I guess your right guys" Justin replied while putting his cell phone back in his pocket.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Rach I miss him already" Heather replied while walking through the front door and putting down Meleck's car seat. Rachel wasn't far behind with Kiely in her car seat.

"I know ya do. But we're gonna have fun right Trace." Rachel asked Trace who was coming through the door with the twins diaper bags on his shoulders since he wasn't allowed to carry anything over 10 pounds until he was all healed up.

"Right sure we are" Trace said with a smirk coming across his face.

"I saw that look boy. You may not be looking at me but I saw it. I didn't have to come all the way out here to see you so you better be nice to me or I will hop on a plane back home as quick as I hoped onto one to come out here." Rachel stating while taking Kiely out of her snowsuit since it had been unusually cold for LA.

"Yes m'am. Now whose up for some basketball?" Trace asked while plopping himself down onto the couch.

"Whose playing?" Rachel asked while sitting down beside him.

"Umm the 76ers and the Lakers" Trace said while flipping the channels till he found the game.

"Count me in" Rachel replied while sitting Kiely on Traces lap. "Iversons there I'm there. And don't even think about picking her up Trace. I'll be back in a minute I'm just going to get a drink."

"What are we watching?" Heather asked while coming into the living room with two bowls of pop corn

"The 76ers and the Lakers." Trace said getting ready to pick Kiely up.

"Don't even think about picking her up Trace. I'm watching you. If I have to I'll come over there and take her from you. And the 76ers...Iverson man count me in too!"

"What is it with girls and Allen Iverson? Seriously everytime someone says Allen Iverson all the girls swoon."

"Oh Trace knows how to use a big word everybody" Rachel stated while coming through the doorway.

"Haha funny one there smart as-if. But seriously why? I wanna know." Trace said with the straightest face anyone had ever seen in their lives.

"Maybe cause he is gorgeous. With those big brown eyes. And everything about him is just so gorgeous." Rachel said while getting all giddy.

"So a guy like me doesn't have a chance with a girl like you then?" Trace said, putting himself out there to be shot down.

"Now I didn't say that. I just said that Iverson is one fine piece of meat."

"Ok then. I have a question for ya."

"Ask away." Rachel replied not even thinking that Trace would ask her this.

"Would you like to go out with me on Friday then?"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

Aren't I so cruel? lol

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:56 pm

i do too... you should use it for your story..... welllll maybe it might ont work.....

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:36 am

go trace!!!! get it get it!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:28 pm

wahoo finally trace has asked her out

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:43 pm

but will it last or even happen :shrug: :P

dun dun dun more feedback require for another chapter B)

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:28 pm

Great chapter. I hope Rachel says yes. More plz????

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:29 pm

i hope she says yea!!

great chapter!! more please! :P

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:54 pm

More plz?????

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:21 pm

Sorry about my missing feedback for so long ... major computer problemos!

Now back to this great story. I love how much J and Heather miss each other. So cute! Trace and Rach need to get together ... what a cute couple!

I love how my boys are back in the studio recording a new album. Let's have some of that in real life for goodness sakes!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:43 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Well...it's about damn time!!!

What the hell do you mean will it happen? Does it last? :blink:

ahem...more please??? :P </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:52 pm

aighty what you've all been waiting for.....what will the answer be? lol this chapter is kinda long just to warn ya...enjoy!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WARNING NOOKIE NOOKIE NOOKIE WARNING!</span></span>
<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 10</span></span>
<span style='color:purple'>
Rachel's jaw seemed as if it had dropped to the floor. "This Friday? As in like 5 days away from now?" Rachel asked still in a state of shock.

"Yeah but if your busy it's aight. I'll find something else to do."

"Oh no you won't be. How about you pick me up at 7? Sound good to you?" Rachel stated confidently.

"Sounds great." Trace replied with a giant grin across his face.

"Will you two love birds shut up over there? Here my husband leaves me and you two are making dates. Shame on you." Heather said while shaking her head as if she was in disgust.

"Aww Heather I'm sorry!" Rachel said while standing up to comfort her friend.

"I'm just kidding man. Sit back down. I just wanted to see what your reaction would be and it passed the test."

"Allright." Rachel replied while sitting down on the couch and laying her head on Trace's shoulder.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

December 10, 2004

Justin and the guys had been promting non-stop since their plane landed on Sunday night and Johnny granted them one night off, so of course Justin flew back out to LA to see Heather. He had to leave at 4 in the morning though so he could back it back to Orlando for a radio promo later on that day. The only thing was though, that Heather didn't know that Justin had the day off and would be coming home, because the plan was that Justin and the guys were going to be flying back Monday for the release party of their new album Revolutionized which was going to be coming out Tuesday, December 14th.

"BABY!" Justin screamed as he came through the front door.

"Justin is that you?" Heather asked in disbelief

"Yeah it's me!" Justin said running up the stairs with a dozen roses in his hands.

"Aww J!" Heather said while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Less talking more of this" Justin said while kissing Heather sofly on the lips. "I've missed you so much baby!"

"Me too...me too!" Heather said while pulling away for a second. "You'll never believe this."

"Try me" Justin asked while sitting on a rocking chair and motioning for Heather to come sit on his lap.

"Rachel and Trace are going on a date tonight."

"They are what?" Justin asked in disbelief.

"They are going on a date. Actually they should be leaving any time now."

"Heather?" Rachel asked while roaming the upstair halls to tell her that they were reading to go.

"In here!" Heather yelled back

"Trace and I are...Justin what are you doing here?"

"I came for a surprise visit. Now Trace and you were what?"

"Trace and I were getting ready to head out. So we'll be back later."

"Bye and be safe!" Heather yelled after Rachel.

"Remember Trace if you don't wanna be a daddy wear one." Justin yelled down the steps causing Trace to laugh and shake his head.

"Yeah man I hear ya! Don't wait up for us!" Trace stated before shutting the door behind them.

"So Mistah JT what do you wanna do tonight since we have the place all to ourselves?" Heather asked with a devilish grin across her face.

"Well I was thinking that we could put the twins down early and have a romantic evening just the two of us." Justin said while running his fingers through Heather's hair.

"That could very easily be arranged. I was thinking a lil trip in the hot tub would be nice."

"That sounds good to me. I'll go get everything ready while you get the twins ready for bed ok?" Justin asked before giving Heather one last quick kiss.

"Meet ya there in 10 minutes." Heather hurridly got the twins ready for bed so that she could have a little romance with Justin while no one was home. When she walked into the bathroom, Justin was sitting in the hot tub with candles lit all around it and rose petals floating in the water. The sounds of Marvin Gaye just made the moment perfect. "You look a little bit lonely in there sir, do you mind if I come and join you?" Heather asked while her silk robe slipped off her shoulder.

"I don't mind at all." Justin side while standing up to help Heather inside of the hot tub.

"So how is pro..." Before Heather could finish her statement Justin's lips were locking hers. When Justin pulled away Heather was going to finish her statement but Justin put his finger to his lips and Heather knew what that meant...less talking and more action. Justin long fingers slowly massaged Heather's breasts while she let out little moans. "Oh Justin I've missed you so much!" Heather gasped for breathe.

"Me too baby!" Justin replied while kissing her neck. Heathers finger slowly trailed down Justin's happy trail making it's way to the tip of Justin's dick. She slowly twirled her finger around the top to tease him a little bit. The whole process made him how should we say it, a little "happy." "Oh baby don't do that" Justin whined.

"Aww poor Justin. If only we weren't in the hot tub I could be using something else." Heather said which caused Justin to get even happier if that was even possible.

"Baby I need you now!" Justin said with a pleading look on his face.

"I need you too" Justin slowly entered Heather's body like he had done the hundred's of times before. Giving each other a couple of seconds to adjust. The two bodies moved in unision like they had so many times before. Within two minutes, Heather had already reached her climax but she was letting Justin know because she wanted this to last as long as possible.

"It's time baby!" Justin said just before his body went crashing down on top of Heathers. "That was just that was just"

"Incredible" Heather said while finishing Justin's sentence.

"That would be one way to describe it." As Justin and Heather were getting out of the hot tub, they heard two sets of footsteps coming up the steps. "It's probably Trace and Rachel." Justin stated while looking at the clock that was on the cabinet. "Holy sh*t baby it's 12:30 already."

"Time flys by when your having fun." Heather said going over to Justin and wrapping her naked body against Justins.

"Baby" Justin said while looking Heather up and down. When Heather and Justin were finially decent they were heading down the hallway when they heard the acousitic version of Come on Over Baby being blared from Rachel's cd player. Justin and Heather didn't think anything of it until they heard Rachel moan "Oh Trace don't stop."

"Justin our best friends are in there having sex!" Rachel whispered loudly.

"Go Trace you get it!"

"JUSTIN!" Heather said kinda loudly.

"Did you hear something Trace?" Rachel asked pausing from what she was doing.

"What? I didn't hear anything. Now where were we?" Trace asked as he kissed up and down Rachels torso which caused her to giggle. "What's so funny?" Trace asked Rachel worried that he was doing something wrong.

"Nothing Trace. It's just that you found a ticklish spot that's all"

"Listen to her Justin she's giggling" Heather said with her ear pressed up against the door.

"Heather let's go this is so wrong."

"No wait I think they are reaching their climax"

"What?" Justin asked while running over to the door and putting his ear against it. "How do you hear anything? All I hear is the music blaring. Probably so we can't hear them."

"I hear them don't you. Rachel's yelling faster Trace faster you can't hear that?"

"Come on let's go now!" Justin said pulling Heather's arm and dragging her down the hallway to their bedroom. "Forget about them. We can make ourselves our own little party again" Justin said while running and jumping on the bed. "Are ya gonna join me?"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:08 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WOOHOO...
*THUD*</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:18 am

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>WOW!!

That's a lot of sex! I like to see happy couples and there is definitely some happy loving going on with these people!

Yay!</span></span></span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:12 pm

'No wait I think they are reaching their climax"

"What?" Justin asked while running over to the door and putting his ear against it.' :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:54 pm

where is the love?

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:45 pm

<span style='color:red'>Great chapter. Theres A LOT of you know what going on in that house. More plz??</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:40 pm

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop::jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

ENOUGH SAID

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:02 pm

The only thing that was missing from that chapter was Wall Sex angel...but there was hot tub sex and thats just about as close :lol: don't worry I'll get your wall sex in :lol:

Stuck on my Evening Essay for Three Days of the Condor so to clear my writers block, I'm gonna be nice and write fan fic...i have no idea how long this will be though cause if i get an idea for my essay i'll have to work on that :nod:

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 11</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>Justin sat laying on the king size bed, gazing up at Heather with his puppy dog eyes. "So are you just gonna stand in the door way or are you gonna come join me?" Justin asked in a deep, sexy voice.

"I don't know. How much are ya worth?" Heather asked while she closed the door behind her.

"I'm worth a night full of passionate love making and romance. Is that good enough for you?" Justin asked while hitting the dimmer switch for the lights which was beside the bed.

"I guess your worth it." Heather said as she slowly walked towards the bed. As soon as she was about to join Justin on the bed, she heard one of the twins crying through the baby moniter and if she didn't get over there fast, both of them would be crying. "Be back in a min. Don't you go no where without me Mistah JT, and that means no taking Big Jim and the twins on a ride of their own."

"Oh you don't have to worry about that baby" Justin said as Heather walked out of the room. I'll save all of him for you, he thought in his head. After 10 minutes, Justin was beginning to get impacient, wondering where on earth Heather had gone since Kiely had stopped crying almost instantly after he heard Heather singing over the moniter. He decided to go investigate to make sure that everything was ok. When he got the nursery, Heather was nursing Kiely. "So that's what you've been up to. I was starting to get worried about you" Justin whispered as he walked over towards Heather. "Hey how comes she gets some and I'm not getting any?" Justin asked putting on his puppy dog pout again.

"Because she needs it and you don't" Heather said trying to contain her laughter because the sight of Justin now would explain it all. He was standing in front of her in his boxer-briefs with Big Jim just poking out and "tiny" bit.

"Have you looked at me recently. I think I need it more than she does. Big Jim can't hold out too much longer baby. You know how hard it is for me. When I want you I want you bad."

"Ok go back to the bed. She is almost done so I'll be back in like 5 minutes tops. I promise! Now move that sexy thang out of here" Heather said motioning for Justin to leave the room.

As Kiely slowly drifted back to sleep, Heather sang "Hush Little Baby" to her. Justin heard her through the baby moniter and thought of how lucky he was to have her as the mother of his children. Not only was she gorgeous, the woman of every mans dreams, but she was also the best mother that he could of asked for. Infact, she reminded him of his own mother. His mother Lynn, had him when she was very young too, although she was a little bit older than Heather. She was 20 when she had Justin, but just when he was a toddler, his parents got divorced so his mother had to raise him mostly on her own, with only a little bit of help from her parents. Justin vowed to himself that he would never put his children or his wife through that. He knew that toll that it took on his mother both emotionally, and physically. When Heather finially came back to their room 10 minutes later, Justin was off in never never land. "Justin?" Heather asked as she walked through the doorway. "J baby?" Heather asked as she layed down on the bed beside Justin and layed her head down on his chest.

"Oh hey baby." Justin said while planting a kiss on her head.

"Hey. What were you doing?" Heather asked while twirling Justin's little curls in her fingers.

"I was just thinking" Justin said turing his head to look out the window.

"Really? What about?" Heather asked positioning herself over Justin so that she could see the expression on his face.

"About you and how lucky I am to have you in my life." Justin said looking Heather straight in the eyes. "You are the greatest thing to of ever happened to me and I don't think that I ever tell you that. I just take for granted that you will always be there."

"Aww J, you don't have to tell me that. I know that. I can see it in your eyes everytime you walk into a room and see me, or everytime you see the twins learning how to do something new. I see it Justin. You express it more than words could ever begin to describe. Look at me J." Heather said while turning Justin's chin so that he was looking at her. "I love you and nothing is ever going to change that ok? You don't have to worry. I love you and I am never going to leave you." Heather said while laying her head down on Justin's chest again.

"I love you too baby. Come here I have something for you." Justin said as he got off the bed and led Heather over towards the grand piano that was in the corner of their bedroom.

"What is it J?" Heather asked as Justin sat down on the piano bench.

"I wrote a song for you. I was waiting for the right time to play it for you and I guess that now is better than ever."

You are the reason
That I go on
Our love is so amazing
To know that we can feel this way
It just blows my mind away

I never thought anyone could be as beautiful as you
But the moment that I layed my eyes on you
I knew that you were the one for me,
It was very easy to see.
The way your eyes would light up everytime I would say your name.
Or the way that your mouth would smile when you would hear me sing.

It's the way that you make me feel inside.
I am overwhelmed with pride.
I wouldn't want anyone else here with me,
Because you are my queen bee.

When I am sad, I just look at you
And you take away all the blue.
When I am feeling angry and need a caring heart.
I know that you will be there as my other part.
Talking me through things,
Being my friend, my confidant, and my lover.

You keep me stong,
And wanting more.
There is so much that I can learn from you.
Your curiosity has me wonderin
Where things could go
How far they could travel.

People used to say to me "she's too young for you"
But baby we proved them all wrong.
Our long is stronger than ever before
And I just keep on craving more.

You are my right hand,
My confidant,
My shoulder to cry on.
You are my princess,
My shining light,
My shooting star.

Baby our love is so stong
And we are gonna make this last so long
Don't you worry baby
I'mma always love you

When you can't see that shining light anymore,
You can count on me
I'll always be here.

Baby words can't describe what you mean to me,
The safest thing is to say
I love you a thousand times over and again
While we are going around the bend.

The good times outweigh the bad.
The happy times outweigh the sad.
The sleepless nights outweight the sleeping nights.
But that's ok
Cause I wouldn't have it any other way.

As Justin slowly finished the song, he tilted his head back and whipsered to Heather "I love you baby!"</span><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:38 am

Awww ... that song! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Justin please sing to me one day!

Big Jim and the twins ... HA! :lick:

I love how in love these two are.

Great work. I hope you finished your essay!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*Slaps forehead*
I have no idea what happened but I read this earlier nad thought I left feedback...and nothing!! WTF???
I hate it when that happens!!!!

Great job...I love how they torment the hell out of each other...so realistic!!!
*Wink wink*</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:19 pm

oh man now there were some great mental pictures going on in my head while reading that, especially when big jim was poking out! :lick: and that song was great!!!! more please

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:25 pm

dun dun dun more drama coming up...to find out i need more feedback

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:45 pm

you are such a tease! i was so excited for another update! please more!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:30 pm

get people to leave more feedback and i'll leave ya another chapter...otherwise i'll just keep them all for my n lil x-tina cuz she goes on strike writing her fan fic unless i write mine :lol: not nice to do :no:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:58 am

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>WE WANT MORE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span></span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:03 am

there ya go!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:56 pm

I'm late once again. LOL. Sorry for takin' so long. Great chapters. More, more, more

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:57 pm

<span style='color:red'>Sorry for being late. Great chapter. I loved the song. More plzzzzzzzzzzz.</span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:52 pm

MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?????? I won't replay on my story if you wont replay on this, J/K

Return to “Fan Fiction”