This Is Our Life

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:09 pm

Aww, I feel badly for Trace. That damn Ash broke his heart. Biitch! :rofl: I'll beat her up for Trace. :nod: I wonder how he's gonna deal with raising a baby on his own? :shrug: I think we need Miss Rach back in the picture. It's time for a reuniting of the lovebugs. :hug:

I still am wondering what Heather needs to tell Justin. :thinking:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:33 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>Poor Trace being dumped on with a baby like that! I agree with Paige we need Rach back in the picture! :nod:
I wanna know what it is that Heather needs to tell Justin! update soon hun!</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:03 pm

What is Heathers news?
Rach cud be a step mommy to lil Telisha, once her and Trace get back together :lol:
Update soon :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:23 am

thanks for the wonderful feedback...i say that everytime don't I :lol:

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 57</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>As Trace and Heather rounded the corner to go find TeLisha, they ran right into Rachel.

"Hey Rach" Trace stated sheepishly as he shoved his hands in his pockets nervously.

"Uhh hi Trace. So how are you?"

"I’ve been better I guess but pretty good. How about yourself?"

"I’ve been busy. I just started to tour with them and geez I thought that it was going to be fun but you don’t stay in one area for very long. But anyways what brings you up here?"

"Umm well since Ashley just left one day I came up here with TeLisha to visit Justin and Heather cause I knew that they were gonna be here for a while."

"Oh" Rachel sighed, noticing that Trace didn’t say that he missed her. "Wait, Ashley just left you one day with your daughter? She didn’t say anything?"

"Well she left a note saying that she didn’t want anyone tying her down any more. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later."

"Aww I’m sorry Trace."

"It’s fine, really it is. I have my little baby girl with me so that’s all that matters. You never realize how much you can love someone until you have a child."

"Can I see her? I’ve only seen the pictures of her that Justin and Heather have around their house"

"Yeah sure. That’s where we’re going now anyways."

"Ok thanks" Rachel replied as she gave Heather the ‘I need to talk to you as soon as possible’ look.

"Aww she’s gotten even cutter since I saw her the last time" Heather stated as she entered the room and found all of the guys crowding around Justin who was holding TeLisha. "Wait aren’t you guys suppose to be at sound check?" Heather questioned.

"Umm suppose to be is the key words there. I think that seeing TeLisha is more important than that" JC looked up and replied with a giant smile on his face.

"I don’t think that the crew is going to agree with that but whatever." Heather stated as she and Rachel took a seat on the couch, waiting for the guys to leave and hand give them TeLisha.

"Come on let’s go guys. Don’t want to keep Tim waiting" Justin stated dryly as he gave TeLisha over to Trace and headed to the stage.

"Justin wait!" Trace yelled as he handed TeLisha to Heather and headed after Justin. "Look you need to talk to Heather ok. I was talking to her a little bit ago. You need to hear what she has to say"

"I did listen to her Trace and that’s still no reason to be all over that guy. Yeah I’m sure she was just getting into the music" Justin replied sarcastically.

"Justin will you just listen to yourself for one minute!" Trace demanded. "You don’t even trust your own wife. What kind of relationship is that man? Look when I went into the game room she was sitting there crying Justin."

"She deserves to cry. Trace you didn’t see her, you don’t know what it’s like"

"Excuse me? I don’t know what it’s like? No I have no idea what it’s like when the mother of my daughter just leaves me with my daughter because she doesn’t want anyone to hold her down. Yeah I have no idea what it’s like. Look Justin sh*t happens. Are you gonna tell me that you haven’t done anything you regret with another woman since you’ve been with Heather?"

"I’m sorry about Ashley but our situations are different man. And no I haven’t done anything with another woman since I’ve been with Heather"

"Now you know that you’re just lying to yourself. I remember a certain instance at a club one night when Heather and Rachel were just hanging out and you and I were hanging out. Do you remember that night Justin?"

"Yeah what are you saying?"

"Everyone makes mistakes but that’s no reason to not talk to her. How do you think she would feel if she knew about that other woman? Yeah you guys were just dancing but that’s all that Heather and that dude were doing. Plus they were friends before this so they already knew each other. Look you’ve both made mistakes but that’s no reason to give her the cold shoulder. I found her in the game room bawling her eyes out Justin. Just talk to her"

"Fine" Justin replied coldly as he headed out onstage. "Sooo" Trace stated with as much enthusiasm as possible as he found Rachel mesmerized by TeLisha.

"Hey Trace" Heather replied sorrowfully as she looked up with her bloodshot eyes.

"Look don’t cry over Justin. He’ll come around I promise" Trace responded as he sat down on the couch beside Heather and wrapped his arms around her. "I’m sure he’ll forget it even happened by the time that he comes back in here aight? So no more crying. We don’t need any tears to stain your pretty face" Trace declared as he wiped the tears off of Heather’s face.

"Thanks Trace. You always know the right things to say" Heather retorted as she stood up from the couch. "I’ll leave you two alone" Heather replied before walking out of the room.

"Trace she’s beautiful" Rachel affirmed as she stared at TeLisha. "I can’t believe that Ashley would just leave you and her. How could she leave her baby girl like that?"

"I don’t know but I’m sorta glad she did"

"What?" Rachel asked in a confused manor.

"You have no idea how hard it was to say bye to you. I thought that I would have to leave my life behind me and never go back to it again but since Ashley left I can. I won’t feel guilty anymore"

"Feel guilty about what?"

"Look I’m going about this all wrong. I need to do this the right way, Rachel Connor, will you please go out to dinner with me tomorrow night? Now before you say anything I want to say that I’m sorry for the pain and heartache I caused you. I want you to know that I would never intentionally hurt you. The moment I saw you, I was blown away. I knew that you would change my life but I just wasn’t sure how. I’m still not sure, I just know that I don’t want to loose you ever again. So what do you say? Do you want to give it another try?"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

On a side note, this story will be coming to a conclusion soon...not really sure but it's up to 57 (although i have a few more wrote) but it can't go on for forever so just thought I'd give ya a heads up :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:02 pm

:cry: Aww, our story is coming to an end? :cry: That makes me sad, but as long as you have tons of other stories in store for us, then I will let you end it. :lol: Just cuz I'm a nice person like that! :no: :lol:

Trace is completely right in what he said to Justin. People do make mistakes and Heather really was not doing anything horrible with Ricky. Just grinding with an old friend. :lol: And that little information Trace brought up about Justin with the girl in the club is a prime example of the minor mistakes that can occur when you get caught up and aren't thinking properly. :nod:

Heather and Justin belong together, and so do Trace and Rachel. I'm glad to see that Trace stepped it up and expressed his feelings for Rach.

:yell: MORE!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:05 pm

I dont want this story to end! lol but i suppose it can't go on forever you'll run out of stuff to write! lol
I hope Rachel says yes to going out with Trace, they've already lost each other once they cant loose each other again! Justin should just talk to Heather, he's overacting big time on the whole dancing thing, Heather's explained herself now he should stop sulking and start talking to her! lol
Great chapter hun! update soon!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:29 am

what am i to do when this story ends?? what?!?!?! lol anyways i still want to know what heathers news is

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:22 pm

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback :wub:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 58</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Trace, you can’t just apologize and expect everything to be ok. I mean how do I know that while we’ve been broken up you didn’t get some other chick pregnant and you’re gonna try and hide that from me again? huh? You can’t just expect me to forget everything that’s happened the last couple months. People don’t lie to me and get away with it. I thought that you would have known that but obviously you didn’t. You knew for how many months that you had a child on the way and you couldn’t be bothered to tell me. So tell me, why do you really want me back? Cause you obviously didn’t care if you hurt my feelings before so why should you care how I feel now?"

"I didn’t mean to hurt you before. I’ve tried to explain that to you. I just didn’t know when the right time was to tell you that I had an out of wedlock child. What was I going to say ‘oh by the way, I got a girl pregnant when I was drunk over the Fourth of July so around the beginning of April I’m going to have a child?’ come on Rachel, you know that you would have flipped out on me. I thought that I was doing the best thing for everyone involved but obviously I didn’t because I ended up losing you, the one thing that I never wanted to do. You mean so much to me, why can’t you just realize that. I love you Rachel. I love you with all of my heart and it’s been killing me inside that I haven’t been with you for these past months. I keep on replaying in my mind over and over how badly I screwed up and how I want to make it better and don’t know how. I can’t tell you the number of times that I picked up the phone to call you but knew that you wouldn’t talk to me. I had to call Heather and find out from her how you were doing because I didn’t want to hurt you anymore. Why can’t you just see that everything I’ve done, I’ve done in order to protect you!"

"You didn’t protect me though Trace. I still found out and I didn’t find out from you. That has to be what hurt me the most. That I didn’t find out from you. I had to find out from some other girl. Of course I would have been angry but not as angry as I was when I found out from her. Wait, did you say that you love me?" Rachel questioned, as her mind registered those three little words that every woman yearns to hear.

"Yes, I love you Rachel. I loved you from the moment that I laid eyes on you. I never knew how to tell you though. I thought that I hadn’t known you long enough to love you because society is like ‘you gotta be dating for a long time to fall in love’ but that’s not how it was. As soon as I saw you, I knew that you were the one for me. The way you carried yourself, it was as if you owned the world. Everyone had to bow down to you, you know? You’re the most amazing person I have ever met in my life Rachel"

"Uh huh" Rachel replied with sarcasm in her voice.

"I’m not joking with you Rachel. I love you. Did you hear me I LOVE YOU!" Trace yelled. "You’re my queen bee. My suga suga. My everything. Do you understand what I’m saying? I love you!"

"Trace I swear to God if your f*cking with me, you won’t live to see the light of day again" Rachel cried.

"I’m not Rachel. I would never joke about something like this. I love you with all of my heart, body, mind, soul, whatever you wanna say."

"I’m so sorry" Rachel cried as she wrapped her arms around Trace’s neck.

"So does this mean yes?" Trace asked as he pulled away from Rachel.

"Yes this means yes Trace." Rachel exclaimed as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Just then TeLisha began to cry. "I think that someone’s a little jealous" Rachel stated as she picked TeLisha up. "Or maybe it’s just that she has a poppy diaper" Rachel joked as she handed TeLisha over to Trace. "Someone’s calling her daddy."

"Oh no she isn’t. See the rule is that whoever picks her up has to change her diaper" Trace joked back.

"Oh really? Well she told me that she wants her daddy to change her or else she won’t let me go out with her daddy" Rachel said with a mischievous grin across her face.

"Well I guess I better change her then" Trace stated as Rachel handed TeLisha to him "Cause ya know, I wouldn’t want to miss out on an opportunity to go out with my queen bee"

"That’s what I thought" Rachel replied as she let out a little laugh. "I’m gonna go check on Heather now. Her parents will be here any minute with the twins and they can’t see her like this. I’ll meet you later ok?" Rachel stated as she trailed off down the hallway.

"Uh sure" Trace replied to himself since Rachel had left.

"Hey how you doing?" Rachel asked as she entered Heather’s dressing room.

"Aight I guess. I mean I can’t believe that he flipped out like that. But I guess I deserve it cause I was all over Ricky"

"Look don’t worry about him. I’m sure that Trace will talk to him and get him settled down. We all know that he doesn’t know how to control his temper at times. Just give him a little bit to cool down aight. He’s Justin. We know that boy can’t stay mad at you long."

"That’s true" Heather replied as she wiped the tears out of her eyes. "Thanks Rach"

"That’s what I’m here for" Rachel stated as she gave Heather a hug.</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:05 am

:wub: Aww, that little exchange between Trace and Rach was so precious. I'm glad that they talked things out and are gonna be a couple again. I can see the points that both of them made, and I think that now that the air is cleared between them, things should be fine and dandy! :nod: :lol:

Now Justin better apologize and be nice to Heather. All fighting must stop. I need love, you need love, we all really need love -- there's a little old skool *NSYNC that we were singing in the chatroom the other night, and then Sondra yelled at me. :rofl: :rofl:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:01 am

I'm glad that Trace and Rach have finally sorted things out between them :yay: now Justin needs to see sense and start talking to Heather again, he really has blown that whole dancing thing way out of proportion!
great chapter hun! update soon!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:23 pm

since I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow i'm gonna post the next chapter for y'all...i expect TONS of feedback when I get back on Thursday or Friday

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 59</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>Before they knew it, sound check was over. “Hey can we talk?â€￾ Justin asked as he peaked his head in the doorway.

“Yeah sureâ€￾ Heather replied as she patted the couch beside her. “Look Justin earlierâ€￾ Heather began

“Shhâ€￾ Justin quickly cut her off. “I’m the one who needs to be apologizing to you. I overreacted earlier. I got jealous cause you were all over an old friend of yours and I had no reason to do that. I trust you so I don’t know why I did that. You shouldn’t have had to explain yourself to me though. I should know that you would never cheat on me and look I’m sorry.â€￾

“No Justin I’m the one that needs to be apologizing. I shouldn’t have been all over Ricky like that. It was all my fault. I went too far and didn’t think about the consequences of my actions, yet again. That seems to be a reoccurring problem with me. I tend to do things without thinking of the consequences fully, then after the event, I deal with them. If I was in the same situation which you were put into, I would have reacted the same way you did so there’s no need for you to be apologizing to me Justin. I made the mistake here not you. So I’m sorry.â€￾

“But baby you didn’t do anything wrong!â€￾ Justin protested.

“Yes I did and don’t tell me I didn’t. Can we just not fight about this ok?â€￾

“Aight. So did you hear about Trace and Ashley?â€￾ Justin asked in order to change the subject.

“Yup. We were talking earlier. Well more like he was talking and I was crying but yeah. Did you hear about Trace and Rachel?â€￾

“Oh no I didn’t! Give me all the juicy detailsâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as he listened more intently to what Heather had to say.

“Apparently, they are going to give another shot at it. They were in this heated discussion for a while cause Rach was mad that Trace didn’t tell her about Ashley and somehow that boy got her to forgive him and now they’re going back out. And guess what else?â€￾

“What?â€￾

“He told her the three wordsâ€￾

“As in THE THREE WORDS?â€￾ Justin asked in an astonished manor.

“Yes, he told her he loved her. I was just as shocked as you are. At first I thought that Rach was joking but then when she was serious we both sorta started freaking out. But look I need to tell you something, Iâ€￾

“Guess who’s here!â€￾ Heather’s mom exclaimed as she entered Heather’s dressing room with Kiely and Meleck interrupting what Heather was just about to say.

“Did you guys have fun with grandma?â€￾ Heather asked as she gave both of them a kiss. “I thought that you were coming over for sound check?â€￾

“Well that was the plan but somehow we just kept on getting on more and more rides. And then the boys didn’t want to leave, but good thing is that we’re here now.â€￾

“Yes it isâ€￾

“Is my vision going bad or did I see Trace and Rachel together?â€￾ Heather’s dad asked as he entered the room.

“Oh that’s a long story but long story short, they’re back together now.â€￾

“I always thought that they belonged togetherâ€￾ Heather’s mom replied.

“Uh huh. I remember you when I told you that they broke up, you were like ‘I told you that they weren’t meant to be together’ blah blah blahâ€￾ Heather stated, imitating her mother’s voice.

“I don’t recall every saying thatâ€￾

“Cindy I remember you saying thatâ€￾ Heather’s father quickly jumped in.

“Oh Greg be quiet. Well whatever, I’m glad to see that she’s happy again. I thought I should warn you, your Aunt Deb is out there with Jen and the kidsâ€￾

“Wait Jen and the kids showed up? She’s one of the last people I thought I’d see here.â€￾ Heather replied in a shocked manor. Jen was one member of the family who loved to do things with the family but with having three kids under the age of four, that made things a little tough.

“Well she’s here. There’s a ton of people out there. In fact Tim made everyone go in a room. He said that we were in the way so they’re all waiting for you in the dining room.â€￾

“Ok thanks mom, we’ll be out in a couple minutes. Try and keep everyone entertained. What I wanna know is, where are all of these people going to be at cause we don’t have that many extra ticketsâ€￾

“Apparently, they bought there own front row tickets.â€￾

“They didn’t have to do that. I could have just given them to her. Now I feel bad, why didn’t anyone tell me that they wanted to come?â€￾ Heather questioned.

“I didn’t know that she wanted to come. Well anyways get back to whatever you were doing, we’ll try and stall everyoneâ€￾

“Aight, we’ll just be a couple minutesâ€￾

“Byeâ€￾ Heather’s parents replied as they left Heather, Justin and the twins.

“So as you were saying? You what?â€￾ Justin inquired.

“I don’t know how to say this Justinâ€￾ Heather replied as she twirled a little piece of hair, something she often did when she was nervous.

“Well then just say itâ€￾ Justin replied in an irritated manor.

“I love youâ€￾ Heather stated as she began laughing.

“That’s what the big news was? That you loved me?â€￾

“Uh huhâ€￾ Heather replied as she continued laughing. “See I had to make you think it was something really bigâ€￾

“That’s not fair though, I already knew thatâ€￾ Justin whined.

“I know that’s what makes it so funny. Cause you thought I was gonna say something bad, didn’t you?â€￾

“Noâ€￾ Justin replied as a lil grin appeared across his face and he ran out of the room.

“You did so you little liarâ€￾ Heather yelled as she chased after him down the hallway still laughing. “I’m gonna get you back don’t you worry!â€￾

“You’ll never get me!â€￾ Justin yelled as he continued running down the hallway laughing hysterically. </span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:15 pm

:yay: Yay! They made up and are being silly and playful again! :wub: Everybody and their mama is gonna be at the show. That's awesome for everyone involved!

Come back to us, Heather! And update soon! :please:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:57 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>I'm glad that they've sorted things out and are back to being all playful again! and now all the family is gonna be there for the show which is good as well! lol
Have fun on vacation and when you get back be sure to update real soon! </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:00 pm

where'd everyone go? I remember when i had like 10 people leaving feedback :cry: Here's the next one for ya

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 60</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>“So how y’all doing?â€￾ Heather asked as she peaked her head into the dining room.

“Not nearly as good as youâ€￾ Deb replied as she pulled Heather into a hug. “How have you beenâ€￾

“Busyâ€￾ Heather stated as she walked into the room with the twins holding onto her leg tightly. “But I can’t say I hate it ya know. It’s a lot of hard work and all but it’s so amazing to go out there and just see all of those people singing your lyrics ya know? It’s am amazing feeling. I have something to take up with you thoughâ€￾

“Uh oh. What did I do nowâ€￾ Deb joked with Heather.

“You didn’t tell me that you were coming to the show. I would have gotten you free tickets if I had known that you were going to come. I thought that with Jen and the 3 kids that there was no way you guys wouldn’t be here.â€￾

“Heather of course we’d be here. We wouldn’t miss a chance of seeing you on stage are you kidding me! Enough of that though, how is life on the road? Is it as bad as everyone says it isâ€￾

“Actually it’s not all that bad. I mean I thought that the twins would be keeping everyone awake at night and everything but they aren’t. Most nights they’re asleep before we leave the venue. Justin has some down time with them while I’m on stage and then when I get off, I shower and put them down to bed. Unless it’s like a special night like tonight, then they’ll still be up but that’s usually how things are. We had like another bus scheduled to come and we’d move over there with the twins if things were bad but so far everything is a smooth goâ€￾ Heather replied as Justin came over and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“How are you doing Justin?â€￾ Deb quickly interjected.

“I’m tired man. Between touring, raising the twins, making public appearances it’s all so tiring but I’m hanging in there. Luckily I’ve got Heather here to keep me going on.â€￾

“She’s a strong one that’s for sure. I always noticed that about her when she was younger. She’d keep on doing things until she got them right where as other people would just give up and go onto something else.â€￾

“She sure is. She’s the steady rock in my life. I don’t know what I’d do without her. Seriously I was thinking that one day and I figured out that I’d be some homeless man somewhere. She’s just amazing. Aren’t ya baby?â€￾ Justin asked as he kissed Heather on the forehead.

“If y’all say so. I don’t see anything extraordinary about me but if you think soâ€￾ Heather joked. “I’m gonna go get some food for the twins though cause they’re starting to get fussy.â€￾

“Aight baby. I’ll be over in a couple minutes to help ya. Just leave the twins with me cause that’ll be easier.â€￾

“Thanks babyâ€￾ Heather replied as she headed over to get some food ready.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“I’ll see y’all in a little bitâ€￾ Heather waved as her family headed out of the dining room out to the front on the stadium.

“Ya ready baby?â€￾ Justin asked as he snaked his hands around Heather’s waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

“Why wouldn’t I be? It’s just like any other show right?â€￾

“Yeah. It’s just that all of your family and friends are out thereâ€￾

“I don’t have anything to worry about. Even if I screw up, they’re still gonna support me 150% so there’s nothing to worry aboutâ€￾ Heather stated as she began putting on her first outfit.

“Heather it’s show timeâ€￾ Tim yelled through Heather’s doorway.

“Good luck baby!â€￾ Justin replied as he gave Heather a quick kiss and ushered her out of the door.

After singing her usual entry of Beautiful she mixed things up a little bit. “What’s up Hershey!â€￾ Heather yelled as she took a sip of water. “How’s everyone feeling out there?â€￾ She asked as everyone began screaming. “That’s good to hear. Now I know that y’all know how special this is for me cause this is my hometown baby! Well not Hershey but right around here. Y’all have been there through the thick and the thin for me. When I thought I couldn’t do it, it was always you guys there pushing me on telling me that I could do it so I have to thank you for that. If it wasn’t for you, who knows where I’d be right now. Chances are I’d be a freshman at some college somewhere. But let’s not worry about that. The important thing is that I’m here with y’all. Another reason why tonight is so special is because my family is here with me tonight. They have been there for me since I was little, pushing me to sing in choir, pushing me to sing in school and guess what, it paid off. Thank you guys so much I love y’all.â€￾ Heather exclaimed as she waved to her family and blew them a kiss. “Lastly I’d like to thank all of my friends which are out there. What would I have done if I didn’t have you guys to keep me awake during school. No I’m just kidding it wasn’t that bad but you guys have always been there for me so I have to send my love out to you. When times get tough I know that I can turn to you and you’ll be there for me; giving me love, guidance, support, anything I need. Lastly my fans. What would I do without you out there calling and requesting me on the radio, buying my cd’s at the stores. I swear I have the best fans in the world! Thank you guys! I have a couple more songs and then it’s time for what you all came here to see, *NSYNC!â€￾ Heather yelled as her band got ready for the next piece. After singing 4 more songs, her time was up and she said good night. “Good night Hershey! I love you guys!â€￾</span><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:19 am

:yay: Woo! Heather did an awesome job and that was a really sweet thank you that she gave to all of her supporters! :nod:

MORE!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:37 pm

I love this story!!! keep writing darling!!!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:03 pm

Well like I said, I suck at feedback, but I'm tryin to make up for lost time. I must say that I'm still absolutely in love with this story and all your beautimous characters. I'm glad that Trace isn't like, crawling around on his hands and knees in depression over losing me. :lol: Instead, he's bein' a real man and completing his duty as a father. :yay:

I see Heather's still kickin' ass and doing what she does best. And Justin.... well, he's just Justin, eh? ^_^

Keep up the awesome work. I'll be sad to see it end, much like it seems all the fics around here are, but I know you best to have something good planned next. :nod: ;) :kiss:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:14 pm

I'm working on catching up, soon hopefully ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:20 pm

take ya time hun :hug:

Man i need to write a chapter don't i :thinking: hmmm maybe study hall on Wednesday?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:00 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>aww that was a sweet chapter i loved the thankyou that she gave out to all her family and friends :wub:
i'll be sad to see this fic end, update soon! </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:04 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Well I am still slowly catching up on all the stories...phew, I have missed lots!

Gald to se ethat she is getting the recognition she deserves..she definitely keeps things running smoothly and it's nice to be told sometimes!
Great job!!!
</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:40 pm

I've caught up finally. This is really good, I'll be sad to see you end it

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:37 am

i got an extra long chapter since i've taken forever to update for y'all...i'm try to be more prompt next time :lol:
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 61</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"We’ll see you guys tomorrow!" Heather yelled out the window to her family as she drove off with Justin, and the twins with Chris, Joey, Lance, JC, and Tasha, a girl whom he had just met, following close behind them. "So who’s this Tasha girl JC is bringing back to our place"

"I think he said it’s an old friend of his from high school or something" Justin replied as he turned out of the complex and onto Hershey Park Drive.

"Justin we don’t know anything about her though. Like what if she is some serial killer or something and tries to kill all of us"

"Come on now. Seriously this is JC we’re talking about. He wouldn’t bring anyone back to the house whom he thought would harm either us or our family. Joey on the other hand he might but JC won’t."

"I’m just not sure about this J."

"I know your not baby. Tell ya what, if you still don’t feel comfortable with her in later tonight I’ll talk to JC about it aight"

"Aight" Heather replied as she turned the radio onto 99.3 KISS FM.

"So did you guys hear about what’s going on with Britney now" Mike Miller, the host of the MNM show began.

"What did she do now?" Big Mike one of the other members of the show jumped in.

"She’s getting married...again"

"She’s what?" Big Mike exclaimed. "Didn’t she just get a divorce from Nick Carter?"

"Yes. Just 2 months after her third marriage to Nick Carter ended she’s getting married again. I’m sure all of you remember her 55 hour marriage to childhood friend Jason Alexander in January of 2004, then later in November of 2004 she got married to backup dancer Kevin Federline and became the step mother to his two children Kori and Kaleb. That marriage lasted till February of this year and then in April she got married to Nick Carter. They were married for a whole 2 months before they got divorced and now she is getting married yet again to guess who?"

"I don’t know. That girls been with everyone so I don’t know who she has left to get with"

"Obviously one person. She is marrying Bill Gates"

"Bill Gates as in THE Bill Gates...one of the richest men in the world?"

"Yup. They are both claiming they have finally found true love. What a joke. If you have comments on that call us now at 1-800-500-9993." After hearing that little bit of news, Justin and Heather couldn’t help but laugh hysterically.

"I’mma call them. What did they say that number was?" Justin asked as he got out his cell phone.

"Justin you’re driving. You can’t call someone."

"Fine then. You dial the number but give me that phone"

"aight" Heather replied as she took Justin’s cell phone and dialed the number. "It’s ringing" she replied as she handed Justin’s phone back.

"Hello?" Big Mike asked as he answered the phone in a cherry voice.

"Hey man...I just gotta say that I’m glad I got rid of her before I got involved in all of this"

"Hey who is this?" Big Mike asked in a confused manor.

"Aww come on man you don’t know? I was just at the studio earlier this morning" Justin replied, making his southern drawl very apparent.

"No way it’s Justin. Ladies and gentlemen we have Justin Timberlake on the phone. How you doing?"

"I’m good. A little tired but you know that comes with the job" Justin replied as he let out a little chuckle.

"So I’ve heard. Now what was it you were going to say" the other Mike jumped in to save Justin a conversation about how his life was as a pop star.

"I was just gonna say that Brit and I broke up before all of this. I’m sorry but there’s no way I’d be getting married to that girl for a couple months. Plus she’s been all around the world and then some if you know what I mean" Justin stated.

"Justin Randall!" Heather exclaimed loud enough so that the MNM show could hear her on the phone.

"Oh someone’s getting yelled at by the Mrs." Big Mike replied as he began laughing again. "Hey can you see if Heather will talk real quick?"

"Hey baby they want to know if you’ll talk" Justin whispered to Heather.

"Sure" Heather replied as she took the phone out of Justin’s hand. "How y’all doing in there?" Heather asked as the guys began cheering for her. "I heard that you wanted to talk to me."

"Oh yeah" Big Mike replied as he was brought out of his day dream. "What do you think about Britney and all of these marriages?"

"Well Britney and I go wayyy back. I’m sure y’all heard about how she tried to kill me a while ago and got a jail sentence but somehow she got out early and began this whole marriage craze. I personally think it’s stupid. I think that being in the business this long has been so detrimental to both her physical and mental health. I mean the poor girl can’t make a conscious decision anymore. In the past year she’s had what 3 marriages or something like that? I think she’s trying to set a world record or something like that. And have y’all looked at her recently? I mean you could set her out with the recycling she’s made of that much plastic" Heather replied as Mike Miller began laughing hysterically.

"Dang girl that’s harsh."

"Hey I’m just telling it as it is. I would love to sit down with Britney for just like an hour and give her some good advice cause it surely can’t hurt her. I’m just glad that Justin got out of that while he could cause man he wouldn’t want to became another statistic in her book."

"We can see that there is definitely some resentment going on there?" Mr. Rubbles one of the shows side kicks finally jumped in.

"Resentment? Ha you’ve got to be joking right?" Heather asked as she began laughing. "More like pity for the poor girl"

"Well we’re gonna let you get back to whatever you were doing" Mike Miller finally jumped back in. "Thanks for calling the show"

"It was our pleasure" Heather replied as she hung up the phone. "Justin where on earth are we?"

"On the highway" Justin quickly stated.

"No fake where at on the high way"

"Uhh I don’t know" Justin replied as he passed the last exit which they could get off at.

"Justin you just passed the last exit. I told you there was like 4 exits we could get off at" Heather stated in frustration. "All right we gotta do a u-turn up here" Heather stated as she reclined her seat. "I hope that we have a full tank of gas."</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:41 pm

:rofl: :rofl: I love how they called Brit out live on the radio. And three failed marriages ... :no:. Some things never change. :lol:

Justin better figure out where they are and hope they don't run outta gas. :D

MORE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:48 pm

:rofl: Effin' hilarious, girl. :rofl: Just the fact that Britney married Nick Carter was funny enough, but then for Justin and Heather to shut her down like that on the radio. :rofl:

Oh, if only this were real life. :lol: Great job, mama. I'm waitin on more. :whistle:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:15 pm

dun dun dun...wheres all the feedback at? :cry:

Much love to Paige and Ash :wub: :wub: :wub:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:25 pm

ok so it's a little short but oh well :lol:

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 62</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"Yeah C?" Justin asked as he flipped his cell phone open and recognized JC’s cell phone number.

"J weren’t we suppose to get off back there?" JC asked in a confused manor.

"Just don’t ask man. I got a little distracted by a segment on the radio and drove right past it. We’ll turn around though don’t worry"

"Aight man. We got a lot of tired people back here so let’s not take all night. Plus you know Tasha’s here and...."

"Stop right there C. I have a question though. Did this girl really go to school with you or is she someone who you just met today?" Justin asked with concern in his voice.

"Look J why does it matter?" JC asked getting irritated.

"Because C. Would you want me to bring some random woman back to your house when you have a wife and two children? I mean if Heather and the twins weren’t gonna be there but I have to put their protection for C. I just don’t want to see anything to happen to anyone"

"Just don’t worry about her J. I promise you that she won’t hurt anyone"

"Aight man. We’re getting off at the next exit so I have to go so that I don’t get lost when Heather’s trying to explain where I’m suppose to go"

"All right. Lata man"

"Lata" Justin sighed as he closed his cell phone.

"Something wrong baby?" Heather asked as she rubbed her hand up and down Justin’s upper thigh.

"Naw baby. Everything’s fine" Justin replied as he grabbed her hand and held it in his tightly. "I love you"

"I love you too J" Heather replied as she looked in her mirror and the twins who were sleeping which brought a smile to her face.

"What’s that smile for?" Justin asked as he stopped at the stop sign.

"Oh I’m just thinking" Heather responded as her mind began to wander.

"About what?" Justin asked as he checked for traffic and headed to the left.

"Thinking about how lucky I am. How I made so many impulse decisions but yet everything seemed to work out in the end. I mean to most people I would just be a statistic mother because I became a mother when I was only 17 but that’s true. I’m a mother, a wife, yet more importantly I am independent. I’m not living off of the government like most teen mothers are. I went out there, did my thing and started a career for myself." Heather replied as she replayed in her mind, the events from the past two years.

"Have I told you recently how much I love you?" Justin stated as he got a giant grin across his new tanned face.

"I don’t think so" Heather retorted in a sarcastic yet loving manor.

"Well I love you more than words can describe" Justin exclaimed as he stared deeply into Heather’s hazel eyes.

"JUSTIN WATCH OUT!" Heather screamed as Justin headed right for a line of cars which were stopped at a red light. Justin slammed on the break, resulting with a screeching noise resounding in the air. The car came to a screeching halt, only after Justin had rear ended the car in front of them.

"Are you okay baby?" Justin asked once their car had stopped.

"It hurts Justin" Heather moaned.

"What hurts baby. Talk to me baby" Justin asked nervously

"It hurts J. It hurts real bad" Heather moaned even louder. "Don’t take the twins out of their car seats" Heather whispered before her body went limp.

"Heather. Come on baby talk to me" Justin cried as his whole body began shaking. "Come on baby talk to me. Tell me that you’re all right. Come on baby. I know that you‘re all right. Don‘t do this to me. Come on, it‘s time to wake up" Justin cried with tears streaming down his face.

"Are you guys ok?" Lance and Joey yelled in unison as they came running up to the car.

"Call 9-1-1" Justin mumbled as his body broke down and he began crying as he held Heather’s bloody hand. "Call 9-1-1" Justin kept repeating over and over again. "Call 9-1-1, Call 9-1-1."</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:32 pm

:o Holy crap! What happened to my poor Heather! :( Oh my Lord, please let her be all right. :pray: I dunno what Justin would do if he lost her. Hell, I dunno what I'd do. :no:

Damn Heath, way to make me sad. :( Please fix Mrs. Timberlake. Pronto!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:58 pm

:pray: :pray: Please let Heather be okay. :nod: Please, please, please! This is terrible. She and Justin are so in love and have their beautiful children ... nothing better happen to her. :no:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:29 pm

:o please let heather be okay, post more soon please

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:54 pm

She can't die!!! not after he told her he loved her... come onnnnnnnnnnnnn

MOREEEEEEEEE

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:01 pm

I hope Heather's ok well i dont really know whats going on but still im praying she's ok.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:15 pm

i swear i didn't mean to make y'all wait this long....i really didn't....i've been really busy and i'm trying my best to keep up with all the stories going on here :blink: dang theres a lot these days :lol: anyways....

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 63</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“9-1-1 please state your emergencyâ€￾ The operator stated in a cheerful tone on the other end of the line.

“Umm my friends were just in a car accidentâ€￾ Lance stated nervously as he paced up and down the road.

“Is everyone ok?â€￾ The lady quickly asked, typing into her computer to try and locate Lance’s location.

“No. Heather’s hurt. She has blood all over her and she isn’t talkingâ€￾ Lance replied, trying to calm himself down.

“Sir is anyone else hurt?â€￾

“No but look you have to keep this quiet. We’re stars and this can’t get out to the media. They’ll have a field day if they find out about thisâ€￾

“What are you talking about sir?â€￾ The lady asked in a confused manor.

“I’m Lance Bass and I’m from *NSYNC. I was just at Hershey Park earlier with the guys putting on a show and Justin’s wife Heather was our tour opener well Justin, Heather, and their twins just got into a car accident. No one can know about this do you hear me?â€￾

“Sir hold on a minute. Let me get my supervisorâ€￾ the lady replied as she put Lance on hold and quickly paged her supervisor. “Mr. Cooper we have a major problemâ€￾ Missy, the 9-1-1 operator stated as her supervisor joined her at her cubicle.

“What do you mean we have a problem?â€￾

“One of the stars of *NSYNC and his family was just in an accident and they don’t want it getting out but they need medical care immediately. A guy named Lance Bass called the accident in and he said that the media can’t find out at allâ€￾

“We have to send them help. Just tell them we’ll try and keep it as low key as possible. Was anyone seriously injured?â€￾

“Yes a girl named Heather I believe. The gentleman told me that she was bloody and wasn’t breathing.â€￾

“Dispatch help while I talk to the manâ€￾ Mr. Cooper stated as he picked up the phone to talk to Lance. “Hello Mr. Bass?â€￾

“Yes?â€￾ Lance replied in a confused tone.

“My name is Mr. Cooper. I’m the supervisor here. I understand that some friends of yours were just in an accident and you don’t want it getting out to the mediaâ€￾ Mr. Cooper confirmed, making sure he had the story straight.

“Yes this can’t get out to the media. They’ll have a field day if they find out that Justin and Heather were in an accident. They can’t know about thisâ€￾

“If I may ask, who are Justin and Heather?â€￾

“Justin and Heather Timberlake as in the “itâ€￾ couple right now. Heather’s your hometown hero, Justin’s in *NSYNC ringing any bells?â€￾

“Oh yes sir. My daughter is a big fan of both of theirs. We contacted the emergency crews and they should be there immediately. We’ll try and keep this as quiet as possible but the media always finds out about these things somehow. Was anyone else hurt in the crash?â€￾ The supervisor asked, changing the subject.

“I don’t think so. The twins are still in their car seats crying but Justin refuses to take them out and the other people who were in the other car are out, walking around so I assume that they’re ok.â€￾

“Mr. Bass are the emergency crews there yet?â€￾

“Please call me Lanceâ€￾ Lance quickly replied. “They aren’t here but I can hear the sirens so they can’t be that much further away.â€￾ Thirty seconds later, a mass of emergency vehicles flooded the scene. “They’re here now Mr. Cooper. Thank you for your helpâ€￾

“No problem Lance. I hope that everything works out fine for you and your friendsâ€￾

“Me tooâ€￾ Lance replied before he flipped his cell phone shut.

“We need everyone to back away from the carâ€￾ one of the paramedics began yelling. He was quite the catch, he was 6’1,â€￾ medium build, skin the color of mocha and he had tight braids adorning his head. “Everyone move away from the car!â€￾ he yelled even louder causing everyone to take 3 giant steps backwards.

“Mrs. Timberlake?â€￾ The other paramedic questioned. “Can you hear me Mrs. Timberlake?â€￾ He asked again as he took her pulse. “Her vitals are all strong.â€￾ He stated as he took her pulse. “120 over 80. Bring the stretcher over here D’Angeloâ€￾ the man stated as he began to examine the twins in the back. “The twins appear to be fine Mr. Timberlake but just to be safe we’re going to take them to the hospital. Another ambulance should be here momentarily to take them there. D’Angelo and I are going to be taking your wife thoughâ€￾ After 5 minutes of trying to find a way to get Heather out of the car since her side was all smashed in, they finally had her out and loaded onto the stretcher. “I can’t find any injuries on her but you never know. We need to go to the hospital now. The other ambulance is here to take your children to the hospital Mr. Timberlake. Everyone is going to be just fineâ€￾

“What about Heather?â€￾ Justin asked nervously.

“I’m sure she’s fine Mr. Timberlakeâ€￾ D’Angelo replied as he helped Michael, the other paramedic, load the stretcher into the bus.

“I don’t know how I can thank you Mr.â€￾

“Mr. Ealy, Michael Ealyâ€￾

“Thank you soo much Mr. Ealyâ€￾ Justin replied as they closed the doors to the ambulance bus.

“We’ll meet you at the hospital Mr. Timberlakeâ€￾ Mr. Ealy replied before he hopped into the ambulance and drove off towards the hospital.

“Mamaâ€￾ Kiely cried. “Mama!â€￾

“Shhh I’m here babyâ€￾ Justin stated, trying to console his daughter.

“MAMA!â€￾ Kiely cried even louder.

“I know baby. Your mommy’s gonna be ok. I wish I could just take you out of that seat and hold you but I can’tâ€￾ Justin stated half to himself, half to Kiely.

“Justin?â€￾ Ricky questioned.

“Ricky right?â€￾

“Yeah what are you doing here?â€￾

“We were in an accident and Heather’s on her way to the hospital now. Wait, you’re a paramedic? I thought that you were some football player?â€￾

“What can I say, I had a scholarship to UCLA but that kinda fell through so now I’m a junior paramedic. I had to leave the show early cause I started work at 9. Anyways, how is Heather?â€￾

“They don’t know, they really don’t know. Please take good care of my babiesâ€￾

“Don’t worry, they’re in perfect handsâ€￾ Ricky replied as he handed Maleck’s car seat to his partner to buckle into their ambulance. “Are you riding with us or what?â€￾

“If you don’t mind. I don’t wanna leave my kidsâ€￾

“No problem just get in now.â€￾ Ricky stated as he was beginning to shut the ambulance doors so that they could follow the other ambulance to the hospital.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:55 pm

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Good lordy, this chapter has me all worried about Heather. She better pull through or else I think I'm gonna die. I love that girl. :wub: And Justin and the babies would never make it without her. She's such a strong person.

On a side note, yay for D'Angelo and Michael Ealy. :yay: Love them! :wub:

UPDATE sooner this time. You've got me on edge regarding what is gonna happen to Heather. :nervous:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:58 pm

Wow! Heather better pull through......if she doesn't im gonna be so sad! i'm trying my best to catch up.....so many other stories here to read its hard to catch up umm so yea more plz!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:51 am

<span style='color:purple'>OH MY...don't leave us hanging!!!!

I'malso finding it hard to keep up with all the stories..slowly but surely I guess????
</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:36 pm

Just caught up! can't believe i haven't posted feedback in so long!
I hope that Heather is ok, you can't let anything bad happen to her! Justin should have been watching the road more carefully
great chapters hun!
update soon!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:36 pm

guess who finally has an update for ya.....ME! aren't ya happy? :lol: Hopefully this is coherent....i'm sick yet again so i'm hoping it all makes sense lol....without further ado

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 64</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>The ride to the hospital was silent. The whirling of the sirens resounded throughout the ambulance as it sped down the highway and eventually pulled into the Emergency Room bay.

“Kiely and Maleck Timberlake. 15 months old. Pulses are normal 117/80 and 113/75. Their mother Heather was just brought in here by another ambulance. This is their father Justinâ€￾ Ricky stated as they rushed through the giant white doors. “I examined them in the bus and didn’t find any fractured bones that isn’t to say that there isn’t any internal bleeding thoughâ€￾ Ricky finished as Kiely was pushed into exam two and Maleck into exam threeâ€￾

“How’s Heather doing?â€￾ Justin asked nervously as he bit on his bottom lip.

“I don’t know sir, you’ll have to ask her doctorâ€￾ a nurse stated as she headed into Kiely’s room. “How could I be so stupid? How could I do this to my own family? My wife and kids! The people who I love the most in the world. Why did I have to do this to them?â€￾ Justin asked himself in his head as he saw a nurse coming out of Heather’s room. “Excuse me miss can you please tell me how my wife is?â€￾

“Mr. Timberlake she’s just fineâ€￾ The short husky nurse replied.

“She’s fine? She passed out though in the car though.â€￾

“Yes she did faint but it was from the sight of blood on her hand. And she got the blood on her hand from a little tiny cut. I assure you Mr. Timberlake she’s just fine. The doctor is going to be running some tests though to make sure but she’s just fineâ€￾

“Thank you soo muchâ€￾ Justin stated humbly as he hung his head to the ground. “May I see her?â€￾

“Oh of course. Just go right on inâ€￾ she affirmed as she pointed to the room Heather was in. “I’m sure she’ll be glad to see youâ€￾

“Thanksâ€￾ Justin retorted. Slowly with one foot in front of the other he headed into her room and sat beside her hospital bed. “Babyâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as a single tear fell down his cheek.

“Shh...I’m fine Justin and there’s no need to apologize to me.â€￾

“Butâ€￾ Justin protested.

“I don’t wanna hear it. It was an accident, I know that J. How are Kiely and Maleck though?â€￾

“Umm good. That’s what Ricky said anyways. They still brought them here though just to make sure but they seem perfectly fineâ€￾

“Ricky?â€￾ Heather asked in a confused manor. “I thought he had a scholarship to UCLA to play football for themâ€￾

“Yeah he said that his plans fell through the cracks so now he’s a paramedic. I don’t know how he lifts those stretches up with the big people on them though cause he’s what like 5’3â€￾?â€￾ Justin asked with a puzzled look on his face which caused Heather to begin laughing hysterically. “What’s so funny?â€￾ Justin questioned.

“I’m just picturing him trying to lift one of those stretchers up. The poor guyâ€￾ Heather stated as she continued to laugh.

“Heyâ€￾ Ricky stated as he came into Heather’s room. “I just wanted to make sure you were okâ€￾

“I’m fineâ€￾ Heather replied as she continued to laugh hysterically.

“Is she ok?â€￾ Ricky whispered to Justin.

“Yeah she’s fine. Just thought of something really funny that’s allâ€￾ Justin acknowledged as he let out a little chuckle and shook his head. “Hey while you’re here. Have you heard anything about Kiely and Maleck?â€￾

“Yes in fact I have. They are just fine. In fact the doctor was looking for you. I’ll go and tell him that you’re in hereâ€￾ Ricky stated as he headed out of the room.

A couple minutes later, Dr. Woodford entered the room. “Mr. and Mrs. Timberlake?â€￾

“Yes?â€￾ Justin and Heather replied in unison as they stared at the doctor.

“My name is Dr. Woodford and I was the main doctor for Kiely and Maleck and they are just fine. There’s not even a tiny scratch on themâ€￾

“Thank Godâ€￾ Heather replied with a sigh of relief. “Is there any way that they can be brought in here so I can see them?â€￾

“Sure thing. I’ll have some nurses bring them right over for youâ€￾ Dr. Woodford replied as he headed out of the room.

“Wait just a minuteâ€￾ Heather raised her voice so he could hear her.

“Yes?â€￾ Dr. Woodford replied as he stuck his head back in the door.

“Thank you so much.â€￾

“You’re very welcome.â€￾

Five minutes later, two nurses entered the room with Kiely and Maleck. “Mamaâ€￾ Kiely stated pointing to Heather. “Dadaâ€￾ Maleck retorted while pointing to Justin.

“You have beautiful childrenâ€￾ the same nurse who had talked to Justin stated as she handed him Maleck.

“Thank youâ€￾ Justin replied as he held Maleck close to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. “I love all of you soo muchâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as he gave Heather a kiss and kissed Kiely on the head.

“Mrs. Timberlake?â€￾ Dr. Hull asked as she entered the room.

“Yes?â€￾ Heather asked anxiously

“Can I please speak to you in private?â€￾

“Anything you have to say to me, you can say to my husbandâ€￾

“We go the results back from your blood workâ€￾

“Andâ€￾ Heather stated getting worried now.

“I don’t know how else to say this other than you’re pregnant. Congratulationsâ€￾

“I’m what?â€￾ Heather asked in disbelief.

“You’re pregnant. If you’d like, we can do an ultrasound to find out how far along you are. Would you like for me to set that up?â€￾

“Yes pleaseâ€￾

“All right. Let me go make a few calls to see what I can set up for youâ€￾

“Thank youâ€￾ Heather replied as Dr. Hull walked out of the room.

“You’re welcomeâ€￾

“Baby we’re pregnantâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as his crystal blue eyes stared at Heather.

“I know. I love you J!â€￾

“I love you too!â€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:45 pm

:yay: Yay, everyone is just fine. I'm very relieved to hear that. :yay: And she's pregnant ... AGAIN? :jawdrop: What a family they're creating. I love it. Such a beautiful bunch of people. :wub:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:29 pm

Yay shes ok! Yay again! I couldn't wait for them to get pregnant again lol i don't know why but its cool!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:42 pm

wheres everyone else at? :cry: thanks Paige and Tiff :hug: :blowkiss:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:58 pm

MORE! MORE! MORE!

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:07 pm

More!!!!!!!! I'm trying so hard to get caught up...i cant even remember where i was when i wasn't here forever. man.....can somebody just tell me whats happened or something......i cant get caught up.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:16 pm

so i've taken forever but i'm here lol
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 65</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>August 27, 2005

“Heather Timberlake?â€￾ Doctor Miller called out into the waiting room to an anxious Justin and Heather.

“Yes?â€￾ Heather stated as she jumped out of her seat to greet the nurse.

“Follow me this wayâ€￾ the doctor replied as he walked down the hallway and led Heather and Justin into room number 3. “So you came here for a consultation right? We got a call from Doctor Hull last night and she said that you want to find out how far along you are in your pregnancy. Is that correct?â€￾

“Yupâ€￾ That answered eerily as she twiddled her thumbs.

“All right. We’re just gonna put some jelly on your stomach and rub it all around and it’s going to show us that baby inside there. Have you ever had a sonogram before?â€￾ The doctor asked as he began the sonogram.

“Yeah. We have twins which are 15 months oldâ€￾

“Oh I see. I’m sure that they’re a handful for youâ€￾

“At times they are but I wouldn’t have it any other way. They are my pride and joyâ€￾

“This says that you are only 18, is that right?â€￾

“Yea. Things kind of started a little fast for us. We got pregnant and then since I was pregnant we got married and shortly after we were married the twins were born. But it all turned out for good in the end. I wouldn't have had it any other wayâ€￾ Heather stated as she replayed the last two years in her mind.

“Well it looks like you’re about 12 weeks pregnant.â€￾ Doctor Miller stated as he began wiping the excess gel off of Heather’s stomach.

“Twelve weeks?â€￾ Justin asked uneasily. “Shouldn’t she have known before now. Like shouldn’t there have been some way of knowing?â€￾

“Usually there is but there’s cases where women can still get their period while they’re pregnant and some women occasionally miss it because of excess stress or an increase in physical activity so I’m guessing that’s the case hereâ€￾ Doctor Miller stated as he began writing some information on Heather’s chart.

“Yeah with the tour and everything I thought that it had just caused me to miss it. I never thought that I could have been pregnant because we’ve been careful. Except for that one timeâ€￾ Heather stated, remembering the time they got their freak on in the bathroom of the tour bus.

“Well that one time you weren’t careful is probably when this occurred. I’m guessing that your due date will be around March 7th. I can’t be definite since you’re just in your beginning stages but it will be somewhere around thereâ€￾

“Wouldn’t that be awesome if he or she was born on your birthday babyâ€￾ Justin stated with enthusiasm. “That’s only like 9 days after your birthdayâ€￾ Justin stated as he counted the days in his head from her February 26th birthday.

“That would be an awesome birthday present and considering the twins came early, I wouldn’t be surprised if he or she did.â€￾ Heather stated as she rubbed her stomach. “Thank you so much for coming in on your day off. I know that most doctors cherish their Saturday’s and Sunday’s but it would have been a media fiasco if we had come during the week. So thanks so much againâ€￾

“Oh it was no problem at all. After Doctor Hull explained the whole situation to me, I was more than happy to come in.â€￾

“Are you ready to go save Trace and Rachel from Kiely and Maleck? I’m pretty sure that they’ve had them running around all morning and we know that Trace isn’t used to that much exerciseâ€￾

“Well he better get used to it. TeLisha’s going to be running around soon enough. Thanks again Doctor Millerâ€￾ Heather stated as she exited the doctor’s office.

“It was my pleasureâ€￾

“Sooo we’re gonna have another little oneâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as he started their expedition. “Can you believe that we’re gonna have three little ones running around our house?â€￾

“Yes I’m imaging it now and it’s a scary sight. I can see Kiely, the future singer, pounding on the piano as Maleck, the future artist, coloring on the walls and the other one running around the house getting into things that they shouldn’t be. But it’s a joyous sightâ€￾

“We’re here!â€￾ Justin yelled as he and Heather entered the front door of their house. “Where is everyone?â€￾ Justin asked nervously as he walked around the house trying to find all of the guys as well as Trace and Rachel with his two children. Finally he took notice to them all out in the backyard hanging out around the new kiddy pool and sprinkler. “How we’re they?â€￾ Justin asked as a soaking wet Maleck came running towards Justin for him to pick him up.

“They were great. We had Rachel run to the store and pick up a pool and sprinkler since she’s the only one who knows her way around this placeâ€￾ Trace stated as he took TeLisha’s bottle out of her mouth to burp her, causing her to begin crying.

“You left those five guys alone with the twins?â€￾ Justin joked with Rachel.

“I figured that they should be able to take care of two kids for 30 minutes. I mean Trace takes care of TeLisha every day and she’s ok, well at least as far as we know she’s okâ€￾

“I can still hear you!â€￾ Trace yelled over his shoulder.

“I know that’s why I said itâ€￾ Rachel replied as she began laughing. “Soooo what’s the newsâ€￾ Rachel asked anxiously.

“Well I’m about 12 weeks along and due somewhere around March 7thâ€￾

“Aww I’m soo happy for you. I really amâ€￾ Rachel replied as she gave Heather a hug.

“Thanksâ€￾ Heather replied as she picked Kiely up and gave her a kiss. “Who’s hungryâ€￾ Heather asked as all the men raised their hands. “That’s what I figured. You’re getting frozen pizza, hamburgers, and hot dogsâ€￾ Heather replied as she headed into the house to prepare the food.</span>

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:27 pm

That would be cool if she had the baby on her birthday. My mom said she went into faulse labor with me on September 4,2 days before her birthday and 2days after my grandma's but then she didn't ahve me until my due date but my cousin was born on September 4. I have a cousin who has the same b-day as my grandpa who i barely know. More plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:26 am

:yay: It's baby time ... AGAIN! Looks like the baby is healthy and things are going along as they should in the pregnancy. That would be a treat for Heather if the baby was born on her birthday. :wub:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:29 am

Two of my cousins who are sisters have the same birthday except they're like 3 years apart :rofl: its kinda freaky if you ask me :nod: and i was born 4 days after my moms birthday...and then my grandma was born on the same day as my cousin Kyle and then died on the same day as his sister Amber's birthday....got some weird thing going on in my family :rofl: and my uncle and brother have the same birthday too :rofl:

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:17 pm

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>My friend, her mom, and her dad all have February 12 for their birthday. And my dog. And Abraham Lincoln. And my friend's brother. lol </span>

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:39 pm

My cousin and his little brother share the same birthday and their little brother was born the day after theirs. I also have a cousin and my cousin that i was talking about well she has a birthday right before my Cousin Nick who shares his birthday with his little brother. If i was 17 I would be a day older than Hilary Duff cuz her b-day is September 28 but u have a friend that has the same birthday and shes the same age as me.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:56 pm

Jeez, there's some freaky birthday phenomenon going on with you guys. :lol:

Return to “Fan Fiction”