This Is Our Life

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:47 pm

:lol: I know huh?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:30 pm

i have more freaky birthday stuff too :rofl: my grandparents anniversary is the same day as their dogs birthday...my mom was born on George Washinton's Birthday, my brother (who i talked about earlier) his is on groundhogs day, my cousin Evan has the same birthday as Justin except he's 20 years younger than Justin lol, i was suppose to be born on my aunts birthday but came 3 days early, and my cousins baby is due like 5 days after my birthday so you never know she could have him or her on my birthday :lol: we also have a lot which are like 2 days appart lol i won't even to into naming all of those lol...our birthdays fall in clumps :rofl:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:59 pm

sorry i ahven't been around in a long time college applications and stuff! well i'm all caught up now! more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:43 am

guess who finally wrote! me! haha i had it done last night but by the time i finished it, it was after 11:30 and aol doesn't let me on after 11:30 so it's here today lol

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 66</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>August 29, 2005

“Are you ready for you interview Mrs. Timberlake?â€￾ Mr. Cavalero, the head principle at Cumberland Valley High School asked.

“Sure thing. Is it in the tv studio?â€￾ Heather replied as she made her way down the tan and green hallway to the room marked “tv studio.â€￾ When she walked in, she recognized a few familiar faces but one in particular stood out to her. “Logan!â€￾ Heather exclaimed as she walked into the room and gave him a hug. “I haven’t talked to you in forever. Did you and Jess finally get together?â€￾ Just the mention of her name brought a giant smile across his face.

“Yeah, at the end of the year, I finally told her how I felt and we’ve been together since then.â€￾ Logan replied as the smile grew even bigger on his face.

“Aww I’m glad to hear that. So who’s going to be interviewing me?â€￾

“That would be meâ€￾ Katie exclaimed as she came around the corner.

“KATIE!â€￾ Heather shrieked as she gave her old friend a hug. “Since when did you get into CVTV?â€￾

“This year. I knew that you were gonna be coming so I just had to get in here to interview you. We have so much we need to get caught up on sometime.â€￾

“Don’t worry we will. I’ll have to call you sometime between being a mother, wife, daughter, sister, performer etc. You know how it is. Sometime when Kiely and Maleck are sleeping and I don’t have anything else to do. So lets get started with these questionsâ€￾

“Okâ€￾ Katie replied as she took her seat at the table next to Heather. “This is Katie from CVTV and I’m sitting here with one of CV’s own, Heather Timberlake. So tell me, what was your favorite class in high schoolâ€￾

“It was lunch. No I’m kidding. Hmm that’s hard it’s either one of the many art courses or chorus. I loved both of them so it’s hard to say.â€￾

“We had a couple art courses together in fact. Anyways, if you had to be any color of crayon which would you be?â€￾

“A crayon huh? I’ve never heard of that one before. How about baby blue just because that’s my favorite color.â€￾

“This is something for all the girls out there cause we all know that just about everyone has a crush on your man, what’s it really like being married to Justin?â€￾

“Ya know it’s on the best things that’s ever happened to me. He seriously is like the best man in the world. The perfect mixture of everything; funny, sweet, charismatic, romantic, charming, you know all the good stuff that girls are looking for. And he’s incredibly cute but shhh don’t tell him that cause it’ll boost his egoâ€￾ Heather stated as she got really close to the camera and brought her pointer finger up to her lips.

“I hate to cut this short but Heather is due onstage in 10 minutesâ€￾ Mr. Cavalero stated as he entered the tv studio again.

“Well since you’re due out on stage, we’re going to cut this short but this is Katie from CVTVâ€￾

“and Heatherâ€￾ Heather quickly interjected

“I just wanted to thank you for stopping by and giving this interviewâ€￾

“Aww y’all are welcome. Thanks for having me here. Byeâ€￾ Heather replied as she waved to the camera.

“WHAT’S UP CV!â€￾ Heather screamed as she came running out onto the makeshift stage which was in the newly build gymnasium. “How y’all doing out there?â€￾ she asked again as the crowd began screaming and jumping up and down. “Now y’all know how special this is for me right? This is my Alma Mater. Well technically its not since I was home schooled the last year but this was my home for most of my life. I went here since the first day of Kindergarten so I feel like I lived here for what 12 years of my life? Something like that. Now I know that its the first day for all of you and you’re probably dreading it because it’s another year of school but you know what? As much as I hate to admit it, high school really isn’t all that bad. Just cherish these last few years you have here with your friends because soon you’ll all be going off your own separate ways. Now where‘s all of my seniors at?â€￾ Heather asked as a group of about 630 kids in the middle of the gym began screaming their hearts out. “This is your last year here so make it count. I recognize so many of you and I don’t want you guys to mess this all up. So just do your best aight?â€￾ Heather asked as her band began playing her first song. “I’m gonna be mixing a lil old school in here for y’all so I hope y’all know what I’m singingâ€￾ Heather stated as the band broke out into ‘Waterfalls’ by TLC

“A lonely mother gazing out of her window, Staring at a son that she just can't touch, If at any time he's in a jam, She'll be by his side, But he doesn't realize he hurts her so much, But all the praying just ain't helping, At all 'cause he can't seem to keep, His self out of trouble, So he goes out and he makes his money, The best way he knows how, Another body laying cold in the gutter, Listen to meâ€￾ she sang her heart out. After she finished Waterfalls, she sang a mixture of her songs and some more old school. “Thank you soo much for having me back here CVâ€￾ Heather yelled as she waved her hand in the air and ran off stage to her waiting husband and children.

“Baby that was awesome!â€￾ Justin exclaimed as he handed Heather a bottle of cold water.

“Thanks J. I have a few teachers who I want to see but then we can head out of here ok?â€￾ Heather replied as she guzzled down her water.

“Whatever you want to do, we can doâ€￾ Justin stated as he picked up Kiely and Maleck and began walking down the hallway. After making their way around the school, for what seemed like at least a dozen times, and talking to every teacher she could find, they finally packed themselves back into the car and headed home for a good nights rest because tomorrow, they would be continuing on with the tour.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:07 pm

:wub: That was a cute little interview. Heather's awesome for visiting her school. :yay: She made everyone's day by taking time out from her busy schedule and giving back to her hometown community. :clap:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:04 pm

I'm here. I loved the interview. It was so cute. Justin's so sweet towards Heather. Hmm more plz!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:38 pm

bumping my own story...lol...only Paige and Tiff commented?? :cry: maybe i shouldn't bother writing anymore :unsure:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:30 am

You better continue ... even if it's only for me. :wub: I want some MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :please: Please and thank you. :kiss: :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:56 pm

I wrote just for you Paigey....screw the English paper. This is more important! lol....speakin of which i still need to send your card. I gotta remember to do that soon so you get it before Christmas lol.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 67</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>December 25, 2005

It never felt so good to be home before, especially since it’s the holidays. Just Justin, the twins and I. Don’t get me wrong, I love being on tour and all its just that after a while you just want quality time with your family in your own house, not a tour bus. Especially with being pregnant again, I could never seem to get comfortable. Needless to say, there was a lot of sleepless nights going on in that bus, however, Justin didn’t seem to mind at all if ya catch my drift.

“Mamaâ€￾ Kiely squealed as Justin brought her over into our bedroom and placed her on the bed between us.

“Hey babyâ€￾ I exclaimed as I gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead. “Is Maleck still sleeping?â€￾ I questioned as Kiely held onto my neck for dear life.

“Yeahâ€￾ Justin quickly replied as he hopped back under the king sized covers.

“Baby?â€￾ Kiely questions as she pats my now enormous stomach. It’s hard to believe that just a few weeks ago I could still see my toes.

“Yup there’s a baby inside of Mommy’s bellyâ€￾ I responded. “Let’s see if we can feel the baby kickâ€￾ I stated as I placed my hand on top of Kiely’s and waited for the unborn child to kick. As soon as the baby kicked, Kiely began laughing hysterically. “Shhh don’t wake up your brotherâ€￾ I whispered as I held my pointer finger to my lips. As if on cue, Maleck began calling Justin.

“Dada!â€￾ Maleck yelled from his bedroom.

“I’m coming lil manâ€￾ Justin retorted as he hopped out of bed again to go get Maleck. “So when are we opening presents?â€￾ Justin asked as he reappeared with Maleck in his arms.

“Whenever you want to open them up baby.â€￾ Justin answered as he looked at the alarm clock sitting on the dresser. “No wonder I don’t feel tired. They actually let us sleep in till a decent hour. 9 o’clock. Good job guys. Here, give me Kiely and I’ll take her downstairs with Maleck and I and we’ll make breakfast while you get ready? Does that sound good to you?â€￾

“It sounds perfect babyâ€￾ I retorted as I handed Kiely over to Justin and gathered some clean clothes and carried them with me to the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Mmmm something smells good!â€￾ I exclaim as I head into the kitchen and give Justin a quick kiss.

“Would you like the house specialty?â€￾ Justin questioned as he waved a plate in front of my face with bacon, eggs, and pancakes on it.

“Mmm hmmâ€￾ I retort as I take in all of the scents of the food.

“Kiely and Maleck are already fed so you just sit down and relax. I’ll pop a movie in for them while I go get a shower but you just relax you hear?â€￾ Justin asks as he set my plate down on the kitchen table and brought over my daily glass of apple juice.

“Yes sir!â€￾ I playfully respond as Justin gave me his million dollar smile.

“I’ll be back in a few minutesâ€￾ Justin yelled as he headed out of the room. “Don’t do anything strenuous.â€￾

“I think I can manage to be with my children for like half an hour Justin.â€￾

“I know I know. I just wanna be careful. Don’t wanna cause any stress and have that baby come too soonâ€￾

“Aight aight go get your shower!â€￾ I hollered at Justin.

“I’m going I’m goingâ€￾

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Who’s ready to open presents?â€￾ Justin exclaimed as he came downstairs to find the twins and I contently staring at the TV watching, what he presumed to be Sharktale. “Are y’all watching that movie again?â€￾

“You know how much the twins like watching it cause their daddies song is in itâ€￾ I reply as I turn the power off to the tv. “Who wants to see what Santa Clause brought them for Christmas?â€￾ I inquired as the twins eyes got big.

“Sandda?â€￾ Maleck asked in a confused manor.

“Yeah Santa lil manâ€￾ Justin replied as he picked Kiely up in one arm and Maleck in the other. “Let’s go to the den to see what he left you under the treeâ€￾

“Who is that Kiely?â€￾ I ask as Kiely tears off the wrapping to a dancing Elmo.

“Emo!â€￾ She quickly squeals back.

“Yeah it’s Elmo. Ohhh look Maleck got Cookie Monster. Mmmm cookies!â€￾ After opening up the rest of their few, yet priceless presents, it was time for the calls home to the family. With Heather being this late in the pregnancy and this being their last Christmas together as just the four of them, they decided that they just wanted it to be them.

“Hey Ma. Merry Christmasâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as his mother picked up the other end of the phone. “Yes Heather is doing great. Although I think she’s getting a lil ticked at me cause I won’t let her do anything. I don’t want her to do anything that’ll cause stress on her.â€￾ “Yes I know Ma.â€￾ “I know.â€￾ “How are things back home?â€￾ “I’m getting a special package in the mail today what?â€￾ Justin questioned.

“Justin what are you talking about?â€￾ Heather questioned from her position on the couch.

“My ma said something about getting a special present today? Do you know what it’s about?â€￾

“Noâ€￾ Heather replied as Justin went back to the conversation with his mother.

“No we didn’t get it yet. Hold up someone’s at the door. Let me go grab it before Heather gets off of the couch.â€￾

“I’m capable of opening the door up Justin.â€￾ Heather stated as she began to get up.

“No it’s aight baby I got itâ€￾ Justin replied as he headed into the hallway and to the front door. When he got there, a delivery man was standing there with a package.

“Mr. Timberlake?â€￾

“Yeahâ€￾

“Please sign hereâ€￾ The UPS man stated as he handed Justin a clip board. “Thank you. Have a Merry Christmasâ€￾

“You too!â€￾ Justin yelled after the man. When he opened up the box, inside was one of his grandma’s famous peach cobblers. “How did y’all send this pie out here without it getting messed up?â€￾ “Well you make sure and tell grandma that I say thanks and I’m sending my love your way. I’ll talk to you later. Love you Ma! Bye!â€￾ Justin stated as he hung up the phone and began eating the peach cobbler.

“Justin what are you eating in there?â€￾

“Nothingâ€￾ Justin yelled back with his mouth full of cobbler.

“You are so! I can hear you mumbling. You best not have that all gone by the time I get in there!â€￾ Heather exclaimed as she got off the couch and headed to the kitchen to get some of Justin’s grandmas famous peach cobbler.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:52 am

Angelpopstar7 wrote: I wrote just for you Paigey....screw the English paper. This is more important! lol....speakin of which i still need to send your card. I gotta remember to do that soon so you get it before Christmas lol.

:hug: Aww, special chapters just for me. And I love Christmas chapters, so this one especially made my day. :wub: I loved Granny's peach cobbler showing up at the door ... what a yummy treat. :lickout: The baby is coming soon ... :clap: :clap:

P.S. I sent your card, with one for Rach inside, on Friday, so you should be getting it soon. :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:30 pm

I'll have an update for ya soon hopefully...my intention was to finish it over Christmas break but a certain someone kinda had me distracted all break :lol: and i'm suppose to be going to his place shortly but i'm not sure if i'm gonna be doing that yet or not...just to be safe :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:48 pm

Guess who already has the next chapter written? ME! I'm actually ahead for once :rofl:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 68 </span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>January 28, 2006

Three days before Justins 25th birthday and tonight was the night of his surprise party. Although he’s under the impression that he’s just going out for a quiet dinner with Heather, if only he knew.

“Hello this is Mrs. Timberlake. I just want to remind you that tonight is the night of Justin’s birthday partyâ€￾ Heather stated as she eyed the room to make sure Justin wasn’t around.

“We are well aware Mrs. Timberlake. As we speak, workers are getting the room ready for later on. You said that there was going to be 300 people here correct?â€￾ The manager of Club Spider replied as he shuffled through papers concerning the party which were scattered all over his desk.

“Around that many yes. I just want to make sure that everything goes right because Justin has no idea that I’m throwing this for him so I want him to be surprised. Now the guests will start arriving around 7 and I’ll have Justin there between 7:30 and 8.â€￾

“Correct Mrs. Timberlake. Everything will be fine. We throw parties like this all the time here at Club Spider. There’s no reason for you to be worried.â€￾

“I know I just want it to be perfect.â€￾ Heather replied as she heard Justin come down stairs. “Ok thank youâ€￾ Heather finished as she hung up the phone.

“Who was that?â€￾ Justin questioned.

“I was just confirming our reservations at the restaurant tonight.â€￾

“Oh ok babyâ€￾ Justin stated as he wrapped his hands around her waist and placed them on her stomach. “I can’t wait till this little guy or girl comes outâ€￾ Justin cooed as he rubbed his hands on Heather’s growing stomach.

“Me too. It’s getting close now. Only what five weeks left? Let’s hope that they go by fast because I don’t know how much bigger I can get. I look just as big as when I had the twins but there’s only one in there this time.â€￾

“At least as far as we know there’s only one in thereâ€￾ Justin exclaimed with enthusiasm in his voice. “You never know. You hear stories all the time where twins are born and the parents only thought that they were having one.â€￾

“Justin can you imagine have two 21-month olds and 2 infants. We’d be insane.â€￾

“But we’d be happily in love and that’s all that matters. Plus people always say the more the merrier.â€￾

“We’d both have to quit working because there’s no way one of us could watch four kids by ourselves. And I don’t really want to hire a nanny because I feel that as the mother of these children, it is my responsibility to raise them. Not to push them off onto someone else to raise. I mean every now and then is fine but I don’t want someone here 24/7 with us ya know what I mean J?â€￾

“Yup I agree completely. Honestly I wouldn’t want someone else raising our kids either because who knows what they’d teach them. They’re our flesh and blood so we should raise them. It’s not like we’d have to worry about money either because all we’d have to do is lead a modest life style and we’d have all the money that we’d need. But let’s not worry about that now. We’ll just go with what the doctor is telling us. There’s only one lil me or one lil you in thereâ€￾

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“SURPRISE!â€￾ Everyone screamed as Justin and Heather walked through the doors to Club Spider.

“What’s going on?â€￾ Justin questioned.

“Your birthday party of course.â€￾ Heather replied as she gave Justin a hug and rested her head on his chest. “Were you surprised?â€￾

“Yeah but baby you didn’t have to go through the trouble of doing this for me. I would have been content with just going out to dinner with you and the twins.â€￾

“I know but J I wanted to do this for you. We’re still going to go out on your actual birthday but I figured this would be a good time for you go get together with all of your friends and family which you haven’t seen recently. It’s sort of a family reunion slash birthday party slash gather of friends event. You aren’t mad are you?â€￾

“Oh course not baby. I could never be mad at youâ€￾ Justin stated in a reassuring manor as he held onto Heather’s hand and began walking down the steps, with Heather following closely behind.

After a long evening filled with greeting everyone, eating cake, dancing the night away and all the jazz Justin was finally back where he wanted to be; At home with his wife and sleeping children.

“Baby this is where I belong. This is where I’m meant to beâ€￾ Justin declared as he rested his head on Heathers stomach. “If we had to spend the rest of our lives like this, I wouldn’t mind at all because I know that I’m with the woman that I love and with our beautiful children. What more could I ask for? I have everything that I could ever dream of needed right in front of my eyes.â€￾

“Justin that’s great and all but I think we might have a problem!â€￾ Heather exclaimed as her voice quivered.

“What do you mean baby? What’s wrong? Are you ok?â€￾

“I think that I’m in laborâ€￾ Heather proclaimed as she grasped Justin’s hand so tight that I turned a ghostly shade of white.

“It’s ok baby. I’ll just call someone to come watch the twins and we’ll go to the hospital. Everything is going to be okâ€￾ Justin stated in an assuring manor as he headed off to go make a few calls. Two minutes later he appeared back in the room. “Trace and Rachel are on their way over to watch the twins. Let’s get you out to the car awhile.â€￾ Justin stated as he helped Heather get off the couch and make her way out to the car.</span>

FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:53 pm

Yay, another chapter! :yay:

*Pouts* I want Heather to throw me a surprise party! :lol: What a nice gesture ... everybody needs to get out and party every once and awhile. Happy B-Day, Justin! :kiss2: :hug:

Whoa mama, baby on the way. I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy. :thinking: Can't wait, can't wait, have the baby, and don't be late! :rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:32 pm

i won't keep ya waiting paige since you're the only one
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 69</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>January 29, 2006

“Mrs. Timberlake I have some good news for you. It seems that you were just going into false labor. It’s fairly common near the end of your pregnancy. If the contractions should happen again, just get up and walk around and they should go away. If they don’t, make sure you come back here right awayâ€￾ Doctor Parker stated as he stood at the foot of Heathers bed.

“Thank you Doctor Parkerâ€￾ Heather stated as she sighed a sigh of relief.

“No problem. I’ll have a nurse in here shortly with your discharge papers.â€￾

“Thanks again Doctor Parkerâ€￾ Justin stated as he shook the mans hand.

“No problem. You take these last few weeks easy ya hear? I don’t want to see you in here again before your due dateâ€￾ Doctor Parker stated as he left the room.

“So are you going to take things easy now?â€￾ Justin stated as he sat down on the bed next to Heather.

“You should know the answer to that one already J. I never slow downâ€￾ she replied as she let out a small chuckle. “But yes I’ll slow down a little bit so that the little one in there doesn’t have to come out here too soonâ€￾

“Hi Mrs. Timberlake. If you will just sign right here you’ll be free to goâ€￾ the nurse stated as she handed Heather a clip board with a bunch of writing and a line and giant x at the bottom of it. Heather quickly scribbled her signature and handed the clip board back to the nurse. “Thank you. You are free to go nowâ€￾

“Thank youâ€￾ Heather replied as the nurse walked back out of the room. “How about we pick some lunch up and take it back for Trace and Rachel. I’m sure that they’re going crazy back home with Kiely and Malech.

“Yeah. I’ll call them when we leave. Plus, that way they don’t have to cook and we know how much Trace hates cooking. He’s probably left Rachel to watch Kiely and Malech as well as TeLisha.â€￾ Justin stated as Heather began laughing because she was picturing Rachel running all over the house chasing the three kids. “You have to admit that they are good with kids though. Especially Trace since he became a father.â€￾

“Yes that they areâ€￾ Heather retorted as she slipped off the hospital gown and slipped back into her street clothes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“We’re home!â€￾ Justin yelled as he walked through the front door with his hands full of food from Wendy’s. “Who’s hungry?!â€￾ Immediately he had two adults and three toddlers standing by his side. “I’ll take that as everyoneâ€￾ Justin replied as he held the door open so that Heather could walk through.

“How are you feeling?â€￾ Rachel questioned as soon as Heather was seated at the table.

“I’m fine. It was just false labor. Nothing to worry aboutâ€￾ Heather replied as she took another bite of her spicy chicken.

“But shouldn’t you be like extra cautious now or something?â€￾ Rachel asked as she shoved the whole chicken nugget into her mouth.

“Dang child did you put enough in there. But anyways he said to take it easy but you know me…I can’t sit still. It’s the whole ADHD thing.â€￾

“Sure it is blame it on the ADHDâ€￾ Rachel replied a kidding manor. “You know that it’s just the fact that you want this baby to come early so you don’t have to be pregnant anymore.â€￾

“Shh don’t say that too loud and let Justin find outâ€￾ Heather whispered as both Heather and Rachel began laughing. “But no I promised that I would take it easy so that’s exactly what I’m going to do.â€￾ Heather replied as she finished cutting up another chicken nugget for Kiely and Malech. “Besides, it’ll be nice having Justin wait on me hand and foot. You should try it some time. Just make Trace wait on you hand and foot.â€￾

“I’m so sure that’ll happen. The only way that’ll happen is if I get pregnant and that isn’t going to be happening any time soon.â€￾ Rachel stated as she shoved another chicken nugget in her mouth.

“So what are we doing today?â€￾ Heather asked as she got up to throw out her trash.

“What do you mean what are we doing today? Didn’t you hear the doctor like two hours ago? He said that you need to rest and that’s exactly what you are going to do. I don’t want to hear any ifs ands or buts about it. You are going to relax; the same thing I’ve been trying to tell you to do for weeks now but oh no don’t listen to Justin. He doesn’t know what he’s talking aboutâ€￾

“Oh shut up Jâ€￾ Heather replied as she smacked Justin’s arm. “I listened a little bit did I not. You know me. You know that I can’t sit still. I wasn’t made to sit still. I mean I’m gonna try but I doubt that it’s gonna last long. How about we have a movie day? Just sit and watch movies all day? How’s that sound?â€￾

“It sounds good to me. I’ll go round the kids up and ask Trace and Rachel if they want to have movie day with usâ€￾ Justin replied as he headed off to see what kind of trouble the twins were getting into now. A couple minutes later, he emerged back into the room with one of the twins in each arm, flying like an air plane.

“Y’all are too funnyâ€￾ Heather stated as she began laughing. “We need a picture of that. Hold onâ€￾ she finished as she went to find the camera somewhere in the den. “Smileâ€￾ Heather stated as she took the picture. “Now sit down here. What movie are we going to watch?â€￾

“shik tayleâ€￾ Kiely yelled “shik tayle!â€￾

“Ya mean Sharktale baby girl?â€￾ Justin asked as he gave Kiely a kiss on her fore head.

“Yes shik tayleâ€￾

“Ok Sharktale is is yet againâ€￾ Justin stated as he put the dvd into the dvd player and sat down on the couch next to Heather.</span>

FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:43 pm

Damn, I thought we had a baby on the way, but it was only a false alarm. I know Heather must be dying to pop that thang outta her. :rofl: I know what she means about never wanting to sit still. That sounds like me. :lol:

:rofl: @ Shik Tale. That is sooooooo cute! :wub:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:25 pm

there's only one chapter left after this. i finished the story today :cry:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 70</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>February 25, 2006

It was one week away from Heather’s due date and she couldn’t take being pregnant any longer.

“Justin I look like a whale. I mean look at me I can’t see my feet, none of my clothes fit, I can barely walkâ€￾ Heather sobbed as a small tear trickled down her face.

“Baby you look beautiful! The pregnant body is one of the most beautiful things to have ever graced this planet and I don’t want to hear you ever saying that you aren’t beautiful. You look amazing!â€￾ Justin stated as he tried to comfort Heather.

“I feel like I’ve been pregnant for forever. It wasn’t this long with the twins. Why can’t it just be over with? I want to be able to chase Kiely and Maleck all over the house like I used to. I just want to be normal againâ€￾ Heather sighed as she let her body sink into Justins.

“Baby you have to remember that the twins came 6 weeks early so of course this is going to seem longer. You only have one more week left, you can do it. You don’t have to do anything I promise I’ll do everything. You just need to sit down and relax and the days will fly by. Think of what you’re doing for Kiely and Maleck; you’re giving them a little sister or little brother to play with. Think of all the days where you’ll be able to just sit back and watch the three of them running all over the yard chasing each other. Isn’t that better than running around chasing them now?â€￾ Justin asked as he slid this thumb across her face, wiping the tears away. “Come on now, let’s get to bed. Tomorrow is your birthday and you can’t be tired for thatâ€￾

“You aren’t cheating on me are you Justin?â€￾ Heather asked as she followed Justin up the stairs to their master suite.

“Oh course now baby. Why on earth would you ever think that?â€￾

“Well look at me. I obviously can’t fulfill your needs at the moment. I mean we haven’t made love in like two months and we know that all men have needs and you have to get them fulfilled somewhereâ€￾ Heather trailed on as another tear trickled down her face.

“Baby, I made a promise to you on our wedding day and I don’t ever intend to break that promise. I love you and only you! No one else. I don’t care if we make love or not. You have another life inside of you and that’s an amazing thing that we created. We created together. So if we don’t make love for a couple months because of that. We did something so amazing baby.â€￾

“But Jâ€￾ Heather began protesting.

“No ifs, ands, or buts! I made a promise to you and I’m never going to break that promise.â€￾ Justin stated as he took off his t-shirt, exposing his chiseled abs to the world. “Let’s just get some sleep and we can talk about it some more in the morning babyâ€￾ Justin replied as he settled down into the oversized bed. “I love youâ€￾ Justin whispered as he eyes began to close, taking him off to never-never land. It seemed like he had just fallen asleep, but in fact, he had been asleep for well over four hours before Heather woke him.

“Jâ€￾ Heather whispered as she shook his shoulder.

“Huh?â€￾ Justin mumbled, still fast asleep.

“It’s time J!â€￾ Heather exclaimed, shaking Justin’s shoulder even harder this time.

“It’s 3:56 in the morning. It’s not time, just go back to sleep baby. It’s just that false labor stuff againâ€￾ Justin stated as he threw the pillow over his head and rolled onto his right side.

“J, I’ve been walking around the bedroom for two hours now and they just keep on getting stronger and closer together. It’s the real thing this timeâ€￾ Heather stated as she pulled the pillow off of Justin’s head. “We have to go to the hospital now!â€￾

“Ok I’m comingâ€￾ Justin replied drying as he threw on the t-shirt that he had taken off a little over four hours ago. “Did you call Trace and Rachel yet?â€￾ Justin questioned as he rubbed his eyes, hoping that it would wake him up a little bit.

“No I wanted to make sure that it was the real thing before I called and woke them up at this hour.â€￾ Heather exclaimed as she felt another contraction coming on. “Justin please hurry they’re really close together.â€￾

“I’m dialing I’m dialingâ€￾ Justin responded as he pushed the numbers on the phone, which would connect him with Trace and Rachel’s apartment. “They’ll be here in 10 minutesâ€￾ Justin responded as he carried Heathers suitcase with “the hospital essentialsâ€￾ downstairs.

“Justin we might not have 10 minutes!â€￾ Heather yelled as another contraction occurred, only 30 seconds after the last one.

“Oh h e l l no we aren’t delivering this baby here. I have no idea what I’m doing!â€￾ Justin exclaimed in a panicked manor. “Baby keep those legs shut because that baby isn’t coming out here.â€￾

“Justin if it wants to come it’s going to come. Unlike the grueling 21 hour labor that I had with Kiely and Maleck, I have a feeling that this one is going to go by real quick!â€￾ Heather yelled as another contraction occurred. “Justin call 911. There’s no way we’re going to be able to wait for Trace and Rachel to get here and have time to get to that hospital. I’m laying on that bed and you just better hope that the paramedics get here before this baby doesâ€￾

“911 please stateâ€￾ the emergency operator began before Justin interrupted her.

“My wife is in labor!â€￾ Justin exclaimed in a panicked manor.

“OK sir you just need to calm down. How far apart are her contractions?â€￾

“Like 30 secondsâ€￾ Justin replied as he heard moaning in the background.

“JUSTIN! It’s coming now!â€￾ Heather cried out.

“She said that it’s coming nowâ€￾ Justin relayed to the operator.

“Sir, I need for you to go and see if you can see the babies head crowningâ€￾ the lady replied in a calm manor as she dispatched emergency medical services to Justin and Heather’s house.

“If the babies head is what?â€￾ Justin questioned.

“Can you see the babies head at all?â€￾ the lady rephrased.

“Yeah. That’s bad isn’t it?â€￾ Justin asked in a worried manor.

“Sir, this just means that you’re going to have to deliver that baby on your own. You won’t have time for the ambulance to arrive.â€￾

“I can’t do this on my own. I mean when our twins were born I passed out. There is no way I can deliver a baby!â€￾

“Yes you can, you just need to relax. Tell your wife she has her next contraction that she needs to push as hard as she can. Thankfully she’s given birth before you said, correct?â€￾

“Yes we had twins almost two years agoâ€￾ Justin replied as he held Heathers hand.

“Then she knows what she’s doing. You just need to help guide her.â€￾

“I feel another oneâ€￾ Heather stated as she grasped a hold of the sheets.

“You need to push baby. Come on you can do thisâ€￾ Justin stated enthusiastically as he positioned the phone between his ear and his shoulder so that he could have his hands free. “Wait hold on someone’s hereâ€￾ Justin stated as he began to get off the bed to see who was at the front door.

“Don’t you dare leave!â€￾ Heather yelled through clenched teeth as she pushed with all that she had in her.

“Who’s here?â€￾ Justin yelled from the bedroom.

“It’s Rach and Trace!â€￾ Rachel yelled up the steps. “Where are you guys?â€￾

“Thank god it’s you. Get up here! Heather is having the baby now!â€￾

“She’s what?â€￾ Rachel yelled as she ran up the steps towards the master bedroom. “HOLY CRAP!â€￾ Rachel screamed when she walked into the bedroom and saw Heather on the bed, legs spread wide open with a little head sticking out of her. “Trace stay out of here! Take TeLisha to Kiely and Maleck’s room and just watch them!â€￾ Rachel yelled from the bedroom. “Move Justin you look like you’re going to pass out. Just talk to the operator. What do we do next?â€￾

“She said that on the next contraction, Heather needs to push to try and get the baby out. I’m going to go get some towelsâ€￾ Justin retorted as he ran out of the room with the feeling that he was going to pass out, much like the last time. When he emerged back in the room, the baby was all but out. One more push, and there would be one more little Timberlake in the world.

“It’s a girl!â€￾ Rachel squealed as Heather gave one final push, sending the little girl out into the world. With a cut of the umbilical cord, the little girl gave her first cry.

“We have a girlâ€￾ Heather cried as Rachel handed her the baby.

â€￾It sounds like all is well thereâ€￾ the operator stated, hearing the little girl cry.

“Yes, thank you. The paramedics are at the front door. Thanks againâ€￾ Justin replied as he stared at his wife and newest addition to their family.

“No problem. I wish your family the best of luck in the future!â€￾

â€￾Thanksâ€￾ Justin replied before hanging up the phone.

“I don’t think that’s all that’s in there. I still have contractionsâ€￾ Heather stated as she felt another one coming on.

“Justin you were right, there’s two in there.â€￾ Rachel stated as she saw the head of the second baby beginning to crown. “Thank God the paramedics are here though.â€￾ Rachel stated as two men in their early 30’s made their way into Justin and Heather’s bedroom. “It looks like there’s another one in thereâ€￾ Rachel stated as she let the men take over.

“Yeah it does. How about we get you out of here and to the hospital? Whatever you do, do not push until we are in the ambulanceâ€￾

“I’ll try notâ€￾ Heather replied as she felt another contraction coming on.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:53 pm

:huh: Whoa mama, one baby, and another one on the way! :sprint: Get to the hospital and fast. :sprint: They are gonna have their hands full with four children. :wub: :lol: I can't believe this ... babies galore. :rofl:

I'm sad the story is almost over. :cry: :cry: All good things must come to an end. :(

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:26 pm

without further ado...here's the last chapter :cry: Thank you to everyone who left me feedback...even if you aren't anymore it meant a lot while it lasted :wub:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 71</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>February 26, 2006

It was quite a magical night. No there wasn’t one birth, no there wasn’t two births, but there was three. Yes you heard correctly, triplets. The doctors still aren’t sure how they only saw one heart beat all those months but it truly was a miracle. Plus, they were born on their mother’s 19th birthday so it’s definitely a day which she’ll never forget. It truly is one of the best presents anyone could have ever asked for.

“How do you feel baby?â€￾ Justin asked as he walked into the room with three dozen roses, a dozen for each of the babies according to him but everyone knew that he just wasn’t sure which color to buy.

“Tiredâ€￾ Heather replied as she tried to reposition herself on the bed so that she’d feel more comfortable but after having one child, let alone three, it’s quite uncomfortable for the couple days.

“Kiely and Maleck are out in the hallway with Rachel, Trace and TeLisha and they were wondering if they could come in and meet their new little sisters and brotherâ€￾ Justin asked, just to make sure Heather was up for company.

“Of course; the babies are in the nursery though because the nurse figured she’d give me some rest while you were goneâ€￾ Heather stated, taking a sip of her ginger ale.

“I’ll go and see if they can bring them back here for us.â€￾ Justin stated heading out of the room.

“Hey Ma!â€￾ Rachel exclaimed as she walked into the hospital room, holding Kiely and Maleck’s hands, leaving Trace with all of the diaper bags and TeLisha.

“My babiesâ€￾ Heather cooed as Kiely and Maleck stared at her in the bed. “Come and give mama a kissâ€￾ she stated, patting the bed beside her. A couple minutes later, Justin emerged in the room with three nurses behind him, pushing their three amazing infants.

“Everyone, there’s some new additions I’d like to introduce you all too.â€￾ Justin exclaimed as he picked up his first daughter. “This is Porscha Tevy Timberlake. She was born at 4:12 a.m. and weighed 5 pounds 3 ounces.â€￾ Justin stated as he handed Porscha to Rachel. Next we have our other little girl Mahala Tajsa Timberlake. She was born at 4:23 a.m. and weighed 5 pounds 2 ouncesâ€￾ Justin stated as he handed her to Heather. “Then there’s our little man Diontae Cameron Timberlake born at 4:29 a.m. this morning. He weighed 5 pounds even.â€￾ Justin stated in amazement as he held the little boy close to him.

Although they were triplets, none of them looked exactly the same as the other. Porscha had more resemblance to her mother with her curly brown hair and hazel eyes. Mahala on the other hand, had her father’s famous curly blonde hair and blue eyes. And little Diantae, he had his mother’s curly brown hair and his father’s piercing blue eyes. So far though, their facial features all appeared to be similar. They all had chubby little cheeks and the cutest little dimples, although when they’re babies, pretty much everyone looks similar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It’s three days later and they’re letting us go home now. I’m not quite sure yet how Justin and I will handle having five kids under the age of two, but you know us, we always manage to find a way to work through the impossible. Thankfully family members will be coming in for the next few weeks, helping us get down a new schedule and all of that so that I have some time to recuperate.

That’s it, there it is, there’s our family story. From the unthinkable happening (a.k.a. me meeting Justin and him falling in love with me) to the amazing happening (a.k.a. the birth of both our twins and our triplets). It sure has been an interesting story, almost an unbelievable story. In just a little bit less than three years, we fell in love, got married, had twins Kiely and Maleck and now we had triples Porscha, Mahala and Diontae. Also add in there me starting out my music career and Justin going back to his roots, to his boys *NSYNC.

It’s amazing how in such a short amount of time, we went from a family of four to a family of seven. Some would say that it was a miracle, others would say that it’s a disaster. But with as much love as our family has, it’s definitely a miracle, a gift from up above. To think that we were being blessed with one child and we ended up being blessed with three, truly is a miracle. So watch out world, the Timberlake clan is on the loose. This is our life.</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THE END</span></span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:07 pm

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Seventh Heaven! :yay: I can't believe she had triplets! :jawdrop: Five children under the age of two ... I am buying her a nanny cuz she deserves one, fo sho. DANG! Class, the lesson we learned from Heather's story is that when we have sex, MANY babies are born. :rofl: But seriously, Heather and Justin are a beautiful couple with an amazingly precious family. They are truly blessed. :wub:

Heather, I am so happy that I got to read this story. I loved it from beginning to end. You should be proud of yourself for not only writing it, but finishing it with such great success. You better continue to write and share your work. :please:

LOVED IT! :kiss:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:32 pm

:mellow: I am avoiding all spoilers. Heather, you have my solemn vow that I'll get caught up this weekend. Forgive me, girl. :hug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:51 pm

its ok take your time Ash :nod: I still need to read surreal world :ph34r: well i have to find a way around the parental block and then i'll read it :rofl:

i'm working on a new story now for Rach cause she asked me to write this specific story so once i have a good chunk of it written i'll start posting because i don't want y'all to have to wait that long between updates again :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:00 pm

Okay, so I really did read the rest of the story this weekend, but yesterday, I was boycotting all things from Pennsylvania. So yeah, that included you, Heather. :lol: My poor Falcons. :no:

But anyway, Heather! What an awesome story! I'm so proud of you and honored that I was able to read this story, enjoy it, learn from it, laugh with it, cry with it. You know, all those emotions that go along with these beautiful things. ^_^

Dude, I can't believe they have so many kids! :lol: I hope Heather doesn't pull a Lynette (on Desperate Housewives) and go crazy. :lol: Nah, I'm sure she won't. They're such an amazing family. :wub: Feel the love in the room from the floor to the ceiling! That was the great thing about this story. Even behind the drama, you could always feel the love. It was such a gorgeous thing to witness. And all the pretty Timber-babies. Aww! :wub:

Yes, awesome job. And I hope that you have another one in store somewhere down the line. Even if it isn't Heather and Justin again, you better have something stirring in that blonde little brain of yours. :kiss: Awesome work.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:11 pm

Sooo.....I was thinking of possibly doing another sequal to this story so that will make 3 complete stories...would you be interested in that or no?

Return to “Fan Fiction”