Decisions

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:50 pm

<span style='color:blue'>okie dokie lol here we go... now this one's just to hold you over... BUT it's done... which means I'm gonna be looking for a lot of feedback because the more i get... the quicker you'll get the next chapter lol oook then... here we go... tell me what you think

Chapter 1

I’m finally home! It’s been so damn long since I’ve set foot on the good ‘ol Southern soil. From the second I stepped off the jet I knew I had an exciting few months ahead of me, did I ever.
“Get off the plane dumbass, come on I want some of your Granny’s home cookin’â€￾ Trace, my best friend said as he walked off the plane. I watched him make his way off the plane and laughed, that kid is the biggest dork, but I love him… in a straight man kind of way. He may be short, real short, and ugly, real ugly… Nah, I’m just playin’, he’s the best friend a man can have. I don’t know what I’d do without him, I’m lucky to have a best friend without a life so he can follow me around and help me live mine. Nah, there I go again. He’s more than a best friend, more like a brother, I’ve known him my whole life and we’ve pretty much been inseparable since then, well except that one time when he stole my favorite cap, but we won’t talk about that.
“Justin Randall you get your butt out here, everyone’s waitin to see yaâ€￾ I heard my mother’s southern drawl ring and laughed, that’s my mom, gotta love her. She is, by far, the best mother anyone could ever ask for. She’s always there, always supported me 200% no matter what I want she’s always behind me. I think that’s my problem with finding the perfect girl, I always compare them to my mother, and I don’t think there’s any such thing as someone like her.
I grabbed my duffle bag and walked off the jet. Now I know what you’re thinking, a private jet, but the truth and only reason why I have a private jet is because I’m scared sh**less about flying on a commercial airline. It’s quite sad in fact, but I’m sorry, especially after September 11th, there’s no way in hell I am setting foot anywhere near a commercial jet. Sure, my friends make fun of me, call me a baby, but every man has his fears, and I’ve found mine.
As soon as I stepped off the jet and smelled the fresh southern air I knew these next few weeks would be quite relaxing. Back in Millington, the city I grew up in, where no one cares who I am, or how many records I’ve sold. I’ll always be that little blond boy who used to trade in bottle caps for ice cream down at the corner store. This was my haven, the one place on the planet where I truly felt safe, where I could do anything I wanted and know for a fact that there would not be cameras following me around.
The first person I saw as I got off the plane was my mother. Her curly blond hair was blowing in the wind, and a huge smile covered her face, “My little angel, come hereâ€￾ she said pulling me into a hug. I had to laugh at her nickname for me, I can’t believe she still calls me that, I’m at least a foot taller than her. And if she even knew half the things I’ve done I don’t think she would still be calling me an angel.
“Hey Mama, I missed youâ€￾
“Of course you missed me, you always miss meâ€￾ she smiled as she let go of me and I walked over to my Dad.
He shook my hand and then pulled me into a tight hug. He always did that, no matter what, it was always the handshake first, some kind of man thing I guess. As I walked towards my step mother I saw my Granny come running over to me, “Well butter my booty and call me a biscuit, it’s about time you’re home pumpkinâ€￾ she smiled as I kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly. I love my Granny, she’s just like my mother, and she makes the best peach cobbler this side of the Mississippi… who am I kidding? She makes the best in the world.
“What’s for dinner Granny?â€￾ I smiled as she slapped my butt
“How did I know that would be the first thing outta your mouth?â€￾
“Where’s Gramps?â€￾
“Home, watchin the gameâ€￾ she smiled as I noticed my father’s black Escalade in the parking lot, where are my boys?
My Daddy came running in through the fence and I smiled as I met him midway. Ok, allow me to clarify why I call my father Daddy. He’s my real father, my birth father, my parents got divorced when I was little, they both remarried, I lived with my mother, and step father, so I started calling Paul, my step father Dad, but I always called my birth father Daddy and it just stuck. So laugh now, get it all out, yes, I am a 22 year old who calls his father Daddy… get it all out.
“It’s so good to see you sonâ€￾ he smiled as we broke apart
“You too Daddy, I missed you a lot, it’s so good to be homeâ€￾ I smiled as I walked over to my step mother, “Lisaâ€￾
“Mr. Justin, look at you all grown up, it’s been so long since I’ve seen you, you look much more grown nowâ€￾ she smiled
“Where are my boys?â€￾ I asked, expecting my two stepbrothers to come running from the truck
“They’re down at the summer camp ya’know?â€￾
“When do they get out?â€￾
“We’re about to get them on the way homeâ€￾
“I’ll pick them up, me and Trace’ll go get umâ€￾ I said as I looked around for him, “Where is the midget?â€￾
“He went home, we’re meetin’ up at Granny’s for dinner, why don’t you take my car, we’ll go back with Grannyâ€￾ my Daddy said as he threw me the keys. That’s what I love so much about my family, how we’re still so close. It doesn’t matter that my parents got divorced like twenty years ago, they were still very close, and both families could live just blocks away from each other, not many people can say that. I grabbed my bags and threw them in the back of my father’s Escalade, the one I bought him for Christmas, I have the same one back at my place in LA. I parked in the second row, and made my way into the building. I looked around, before entering the room marked ‘Day Camp Sign Out’, lots of screaming kids, I didn’t see how anyone could put up with that all day, everyday. I mean, it’s one thing if it’s your kid, you can always control them, but with 30 little buggers running around, I don’t know how anyone can do it. I walked into the room, looking for someone to talk to and I saw her standing there. I watched quietly, not able to take my eyes off her.
“Krissy, Krissy, look I made you a pictureâ€￾
“Oh Victoria it’s beautifulâ€￾ she knelt down so she was at the little girl’s level, “Thank you so muchâ€￾
The little girl smiled brightly and went back to her coloring.
“Can I help you?â€￾ she asked, breaking my daze
“Hey uh, I’m here to pick up my brothers, Jonathan and Stephanâ€￾ I flashed her my pearly whites
“Oh you must be the famous Justinâ€￾ she smiled, “They haven’t stopped talking about you, do you have an id?â€￾
“Yeah sureâ€￾ I said as I pulled out my license and handed it to her
“Thank you, you just need to put their name down and sign next to itâ€￾ she said as another girl came into room with a crying boy behind her, “Oh no, what happened Jake?â€￾
“I… I fell in the playgroundâ€￾ he sniffled
“Oh… you and your fallin’â€￾ she smiled, her southern drawl apparent in certain things she said, “You’re Mama’s gonna be all worried when you come home with all these scrapesâ€￾ the little boy half smiled as she cleaned the area and put a band aid over the scrape, “There ya go buddy, you think you’re all set?â€￾
He nodded his head and smiled, “What do you say Jake?â€￾ the other girl asked
“Thank you Krissy!â€￾ he smiled.
“You’re welcomeâ€￾ she smiled as she put her hand on his back, “Go ahead and be careful this timeâ€￾ she laughed as they left the room, “Oh, I’m sorry, Jon’s in the All Purpose and Stephan’s in the gymâ€￾
“I have no idea where either of those areâ€￾ I smiled, but you can show me…
“Oh, sure I’ll show you, sorry. You don’t know their stuff do you?â€￾
“Nah, sorryâ€￾
“No problemâ€￾ she smiled as she walked out the door and I followed closely. I don’t know what it was that attracted me about her right away, but something did. Maybe it was the way she wore her blond hair, in two mini buns, usually, that would be a little weird on someone her age, but she made it work. Maybe it was the way her green eyes glisten, or the way she smiles when she’s helping the kids. Or maybe it’s everything, her job, how all the kids love her… “We haven’t really officially met, I’m Kristenâ€￾ she said, breaking me from my daze
“Oh yeah, Justinâ€￾ I said as I reached out my hand to shake hers, damn she has soft hands. We walked the next few steps in silence, “So, you must like kids huh?â€￾ Yes idiot, of course she likes kids, God, I’m such a dumbass
“Yeahâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “I love themâ€￾
“Yeah, me tooâ€￾ hey it wasn’t a total lie, I do love kids, just not enough to be surrounded by them all day, except of course if they were my own.
she smiled as she continued walking when a little boy came running towards her, “Krissy, Krissyâ€￾
“Kyle Kyleâ€￾ she smiled
“Krissyâ€￾ he repeated pulling on her shirt, “Britney just called Jessica stupidâ€￾
“What did I tell you about tattle tales Kyle?â€￾ she said as she continued walking
“But Krissy, she said…â€￾
“Kyle I don’t like hearing tattles, we don’t listen to those here… no go back to your groupâ€￾
I stood watching the little boy. He pouted and then walked back into the room where he came from, “Aren’t you coming?â€￾ she asked as she stopped ahead of me
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed slightly, “Tattle Tale?â€￾
She laughed, “You have no ideaâ€￾
“Max! Stop it!â€￾ we heard a male voice scream from a room, “Put it down Max! Do the right thing!â€￾
we both stopped as a little boy came running out of the room, “Max, come hereâ€￾ she said as he continued walking, “Max, do I have to call your mother?â€￾ she asked as he stopped in his place, “Come here… one… two…â€￾ before she got to three the little brown haired boy came running and stood next to her, “What is wrong?â€￾ he didn’t answer, just smiled, with three of his front teeth missing “Max, what’s going on?â€￾ he still didn’t say anything, but smiled, “OK, you’re coming upstairs, let’s goâ€￾
“Noooâ€￾ he whined
“Max, you can not act like this, you’re one of the oldest kids in the group, you have to set an example. And you were begging me to put you in Ryan’s group, and now I did you’re going to act like this? I don’t think soâ€￾ she said as she picked him up and held him in her arms, “You’re acting like a baby so I’m going to treat you like oneâ€￾ I laughed slightly, that’s a good one.
“Where are we going?â€￾
“We’re going for a walk and then we’re going upstairsâ€￾ she said as she continued walking and I once again followed close behind.
As we continued walking, right in front of what I presume is the gym, we witnessed a little girl slip and fall. She threw Max into my arms and helped the girl. “You’re ok right Alexis?â€￾ she asked as the girl nodded, “Why don’t you bring her upstairs and get her cleaned up Mike?â€￾ she asked the counselor in front of us. He nodded and took the girl in his arms, “I’m so sorryâ€￾ she said as she grabbed Max from my hands.
I laughed, “No problemâ€￾
“I wanna get downâ€￾ he said
“Are you going to act like a big boy?â€￾ he nodded her head and she put him down and grabbed onto his hand as we walked into the gym. One word to describe that room, chaos. Complete chaos. Kids running around, throwing balls at each other, the poor counselor had no control over those kids, then I saw my brother, little Stephan in the midst of it all. I laughed when I saw him playing basketball by himself. all the other 6 year olds were running around, but not my brother. He’s working on his jump shot… I swear it’s in the blood.
“Oh God,â€￾ I heard Kristen say softly, “Stay hereâ€￾ she ordered as she let go of Max’s hand. “If you can hear my voice clap once,â€￾ she yelled as the kids stopped what they were doing and clapped, “If you can hear my voice clap twiceâ€￾ they once again clapped, “Michael I don’t see you clapping can you hear my voice? If you can hear my voice clap… five timesâ€￾ they all clapped and everyone was quiet, “Now everyone come stand in lineâ€￾ she said as they obeyed. There was something about the control she had with these kids, they listened to her, “Now why aren’t you guys listening to Mark? Stand quietly in line… Michael, I’m talking… Stephan, your brother’s hereâ€￾
“Justin! Justin!â€￾ he came running into my arms. I love this kid so much did I mention that? I wish he could just move in with me, and follow me around the world f*** school. Who needs school?
“Hey little man, how’s it going?â€￾ I smiled as I threw him over my shoulder.
“Gooodâ€￾ he smiled, “Krissy, Krissy, this is my big brother Justinâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ she smiled, “We’ve met, you guys are going to have fun with him here huh?â€￾
“Mmmhummâ€￾ he smiled proudly, “We’re gonna play basketball huh Justin?â€￾
“You know me all too wellâ€￾ I smiled, he really does.
“Well let’s go get your brotherâ€￾ she smiled as we walked out of the gym.
“I missed ya little manâ€￾ I said as I messed up his hair and I noticed her smile from the corner of my eye, “We gotta talk to your mama about letting you come with meâ€￾
He smiled brightly, “Ya’know… Mama said when I’m older that I can… ya’know?â€￾
I laughed and gave him a weird look causing him to laugh, “Jonathan’s in hereâ€￾ she said as she opened the door and Jon came running out, jumping on me. Now me and Jon… we go way back. I mean, obviously, he’s my brother, but he’s my first brother, there’s some kind of connection, although I hate to admit it. don’t get me wrong, I love both my brothers more than anything, it’s just… hard to explain. My Daddy and step-mother had him when I was 13, for 13 years I was the only child, and some people may think I’d be a little jealous, but when you’re away from your family as much as I am, it’s amazing when you get to see them, even if you have to share the attention. That was never really a problem for me, I actually think I get too much attention, not necessarily with my family, just in my life in general.
“Justin, Justinâ€￾ he grabbed my hand and tried to pull me away, “We got a new basketball hoop, did you see it?â€￾
“Nah man, I haven’t been there yetâ€￾
“Do you remember our secret handshake?â€￾ he asked with a smile
“Of course manâ€￾ I smiled as we did our cheesy handshake he made up.
Kristen smiled, “Well Stephan was very good today, but Jonathan on the other hand… was a little hyper. But I think it’s just because you were coming in, so we’ll let it slide this timeâ€￾ she smiled as I looked over at Jonathan who smiled, “It won’t happen again now will it?â€￾ he shook his head and she laughed, “Alright then, you boys have a wonderful weekend, I’ll see you Mondayâ€￾
“Bye Krissyâ€￾ each of the boys said at the same time, as they gave her a hug
“Bye Kristen, it was nice to meet youâ€￾ I smiled
“You tooâ€￾ she smiled, “C yaâ€￾ I watched her walk away with Max in hand, “Now Max, you and I need to have a little chat…â€￾</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:41 am

i like it!!

“Well butter my booty and call me a biscuit

:rofl: lol
i could not see my grandma sayin that :lol:

good job post more :P

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:23 am

I love this damn story. I think I've read it like 6 times... but I CANT HELP IT! Now give the girl some feedback because I wanna read it again!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:46 am

I like this story so post some more :D
PLEASE

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:21 pm

i luv this story already! more plz? :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:52 pm

aww i love this story! probably cuz Kristen reminds me so much of myself and my love for kids but ya know lol

his grandma is hilarious! when i read
Well butter my booty and call me a biscuit
i was laughing so hard

I want more of this story! i love it!! More please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:15 am

I really like this story and the way that it is from Justin's point of view. Gettin' in the boy's head is fun!

Kristen is great. She seems so nice and is great with the kiddies. Maybe she and J will hang out one day. He seems intrigued by her!

So laugh now, get it all out, yes, I am a 22 year old who calls his father Daddy… get it all out.

I love it. I think him calling his real dad "daddy" is the cutest thing ever. If he does that in real life, I think I'll have to hunt him down and lock him in my closet so I can keep him forever!

More please!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:45 am

this story is great! more plz?

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:19 am

<span style='color:blue'>thank you for the wonderful feedback lol yay

here;s some more... dum dum dum

Chapter 2
Friday night… family night… Saturday night… Party night! After I picked the boys up last night we went back to Granny’s, ate a lot of food, played some basketball, and they boys begged to sleep at my house. They didn’t… because it was my first night home, and I had to get unpacked, plus my house is totally empty of food. They’ll sleep over Sunday or something… then I can take them back to camp… maybe catch Kristen again… maybe make my move… or not. I’m still deciding about that one.
Today I went to the zoo with the boys, we had fun, they love those damn gorillas, I gotta say they are pretty cool. It’s amazing the faces they make, I could have spent the whole day there looking at them, well we pretty much did. I came home, took a nap, and now, it’s midnight, and I’m ready to go out. I finished shaving and put gel in my hair… ok I’m ready. Let’s go, “Come on Trace, you ready?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he said as he came out of his room, buttoning his blue shirt on the way
“You’re driving right?â€￾ he drives, I drink…
“Nah man, come on I totally drove last timeâ€￾
“Last time we both got wasted and took a cabâ€￾ I laughed, it’s true
“Then we’ll do that again,â€￾ he laughed as he grabbed his keys, “I’ll drive but I’m drinkingâ€￾
“Forget it, call the cabâ€￾
It was an hour later when we finally got to the Memphis club. It’s been a long time since either of us have been hitting the clubs in the big city so we weren’t too sure of the hot spots. But I’d say we found a pretty good one, judging by the selection of females.
“Mingling… c ya laterâ€￾ Trace said as we walked through the doors
“Dude why do you always mingle away from me?â€￾ I asked with a smile, it’s true. Every time we go to a club, he goes the opposite way as I do, “We could find some friends…â€￾
“Yeah rightâ€￾ he broke in, “Come on man, every time there’s two they both want the superstarâ€￾ that’s not true… and even if it is it’s not my fault, it’s not like I like all the whores…
“What? Dude…â€￾
“Admit it Jâ€￾ he laughed, “Live with it, that’s how it isâ€￾ he shrugged with a smile as he walked away…. Whatever.
I walked to the bar and ordered a beer and just as I turned around this girl bumped into me dumping her drink on my new shirt. Whoa… look at her, can’t say I can complain
“Oh my goodness… I am so sorryâ€￾ she said as she grabbed a napkin from the bar, and laughed slightly “I am the biggest klutzâ€￾
“Nah, no problem, my badâ€￾ I said looking her over quick. Damn, she’s beautiful
“No I… I’m so sorry, can I get you another drink or something?â€￾
“No wayâ€￾ I laughed, “Let me get you another oneâ€￾ I said quickly as I ordered what she had. I grabbed the bottle and smiled, “You wanna sit down?â€￾
“Yeah, sureâ€￾ she smiled, damn… she has a beautiful smile… I guess we picked the right club. She followed me to a small table overlooking the dance floor.
I placed the bottles on the table and pulled the chair out for her. Brownie points! She smiled and sat down, “I’m Justinâ€￾
“Abbeyâ€￾ she smiled as she took my hand
“So Abbeyâ€￾ I smiled not able to take my eyes off her eyes, they were beautiful, I can’t even explain the color, multicolored, “I know this sounds like a lame pickup line but you have beautiful eyesâ€￾
She laughed slightly, “Yeah, it doesâ€￾
I threw my head down and laughed, “So are you from around here?â€￾
“Yeah, Millington actuallyâ€￾ What? Holy sh**!
“No way, I’m from there tooâ€￾
She smiled, “Really? Did you go to Jeter?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I smiled, there’s no way, “Well for a couple years, that’s funnyâ€￾
“When did you graduate?â€￾
“99, but I wasn’t there, I got tutoredâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ she paused, “Oh… right… you’re Justin Timberlake right?â€￾ I smiled, oh GOD… here it comes
“Yeahâ€￾
“I didn’t know you, but I’ve heard about youâ€￾ yeah it seems like everyone has…
“Ohâ€￾ I smiled; this can’t be good…
“Yeah…â€￾ she nodded her head
Change subject, quick change subject, “So what do you do when you’re not spilling drinks on people?â€￾ I laughed, oh god, I hope she knows I’m kidding. Please don’t be a singer, or a dancer. I swear if she’s another one of those whores who think I’m going to get them a deal…
She smiled “I’m at school, actually I’m graduating at the end of the summerâ€￾
“Cool, what are you studying?â€￾
“Pre Lawâ€￾ Holy sh** was I wrong
“Ohhh gonna make some moneyâ€￾
“Not reallyâ€￾ she laughed, “I don’t really care about the money. I want to help people who can’t afford it. Like people with disabilities, or people in lower class, like um, being abused, custody battlesâ€￾ There’s something about the way she talks, the passion she is showing, she really cares about this, “I’m sorry I’m boring you, I just get started, and…â€￾ she smiled as I broke in
“No way, I think that’s awesome that you want to do thatâ€￾ she smiled, “So what are you doing after you graduate?â€￾
“I’m… going to Harvard actuallyâ€￾ she said, almost like she was embarrassed, “Harvard Lawâ€￾ she took a sip from her drink and smiled
“Whoaâ€￾ I smiled, and she’s smart too
“Yeah… whoa. I’m pretty nervous actuallyâ€￾ she laughed, “I’ve never really been so far away, and Harvard… it’s going to be so hardâ€￾
“Nah, I’m sure you’ll do fineâ€￾ I smiled. Because I’ve known her for all of five minutes… good job Justin.
She smiled, “I hope soâ€￾
“Abbey Pennâ€￾ we both turned to see Trace standing here, “J, oh you guys know each other?â€￾ how the hell? Oh God please tell me he’s not hers or something.
She looked at him strangely for a second, “Trace? Oh my God, how are you?â€￾ she asked as she stood up and they hugged
“Good, I’m goodâ€￾ he smiled as he pulled a chair up.
“How do you guys know each other?â€￾ I asked… yeah… how?
“We went to school together… he was my lab partner in 12th grade,â€￾ she answered with a smile
“She’s the only reason I passed, those lab gradesâ€￾ Trace smiled… great… now leave…
She laughed and rolled her eyes, “Oh pleaseâ€￾
“So how are you doing? How’d that Peace Corp thing go?â€￾ what? She was in the Peace Corp?
“Oh goodâ€￾ she blushed slightly
“Wait, you were in the Peace Corp?â€￾
She nodded as she took a sip of her drink, damn she really is beautiful, “I took a year off after I graduated and went to Kenyaâ€￾
“How was that?â€￾
“The best thing I’ve done in my lifeâ€￾ she nodded, “I built houses, taught people how to read, how to speak English, worked in hospitals, it was amazingâ€￾ Can she get any more perfect?
“So aren’t you like in the middle of the jungle?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she laughed, “Pretty muchâ€￾ Wow.
“I gotta go, I’ll see you later Abbey, it was nice to see youâ€￾
“You tooâ€￾ she smiled. Exit Trace… about damn time
“I had no idea you were into that stuffâ€￾
She laughed, “You’ve known me for like 5 minutes, it’s not really a topic that comes up for discussion very oftenâ€￾
“Yeah, but I’d be bragging about it if it was meâ€￾ I smiled as she rolled her eyes. Awkward silence. Great
“You know what’s fun?â€￾ she broke the silence a few seconds later, “Just watching the people on the dance floorâ€￾ she laughed, “It’s horrible actually, but some of them, really can’t dance and they think they can. It’s not like I should be talking, but I’m not out thereâ€￾
She smiled and I watched her, instead of the floor, she looked at me and I looked away. Damn, caught! She smiled and laughed at one guy on the floor, “Look at himâ€￾
“Yeah, pretty scaryâ€￾ I laughed, this is actually pretty fun.
There was another awkward silence and we both looked away, “Soâ€￾ she began, “Do you have any weird habits?â€￾
“What?â€￾ I asked with a laugh, is this going to be one of those…
She smiled and broke into my thoughts, “Sometimes you find out a lot about people when they tell you their weird habits… like do you talk to yourself? Snore?â€￾
“I talk in my sleepâ€￾ she smiled… if you can call that weird, “My mom used to come in and ask me questions when I was sleeping cause I’d tell her the truth thenâ€￾
She laughed, “Are you serious? Do you still?â€￾
“Sometimes I guessâ€￾
She smiled, “that’s cute… I used to when I was like fourâ€￾
I smiled, “What about you?â€￾
“I dunnoâ€￾ she paused, “I need it to be complete darkness when I sleep. Like any little light and I can’t sleep. And I need music playing too… I know… I’m weirdâ€￾
I laughed, “Nah, I feel you with the music but the whole dark thing, you’re crazyâ€￾
“No wayâ€￾ she laughed, “from like my cell phone charger or the radio, I have to cover it up… ok maybe that sounds a little crazyâ€￾
I laughed and placed my hand on her hands, “Ok, I have a question for you… if you had to listen to one song, on repeat for the rest of your life…â€￾
“Stevie Wonder, Superstitionâ€￾ She has got to be kidding
“You are not seriousâ€￾
“What?â€￾ she laughed, “Don’t even tell me it’s dorky I don’t want to hear itâ€￾
“No way, that’s my answerâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾
“No, it’s been my answer for my whole lifeâ€￾ I smiled. Holy sh**, that’s weird.
She laughed, “That’s weirdâ€￾
“Crazyâ€￾ I smiled as the lights came on in the club, “Looks like it’s time to goâ€￾ I took a deep breath, just do it man, you’re going to be kicking yourself if you don’t… “Do you think I could call you sometime?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she smiled, “I’d like thatâ€￾ she scribbled her name down on the paper, “I’ll talk to you later thenâ€￾
“Alright then, I’ll see yaâ€￾ I smiled as she left and I looked for Trace. We made our way out of the club; we waited for a cab as Abbey walked out.
“What are you guys waiting for?â€￾ she asked with a smiled
“Cab… neither of us wanted to be DDâ€￾ Trace laughed
She rolled her eyes, “I’ll give you guys a rideâ€￾ she said as we walked to her car, “I have to make sure I drive because my friends are whores and go home with random guysâ€￾ she laughed… that’s nice, “No I’m kidding… no I’m notâ€￾ she laughed
“Are you still friends with Becca?â€￾ Trace asked
“Yeah… you have no idea how many times she’s left me stranded at a club,â€￾ she laughed</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:51 am

awww she sounds just like my cousin :P
i luved that chapter :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:04 pm

so far this is great!!! i am really enjoying everything- you do a really great job painting a mental picture! more!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:21 pm

I like to laugh at people on the dance floor too :lol:
more!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:33 pm

<span style='color:purple'>just caught up Sarah...great job!!
Only one problem...I need more.. :ph34r: </span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:43 am

Great chapter! more please! :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:20 am

Abbey sounds like a great girl. All studious and traveling to Kenya to help out the less fortunate. She's really doing something with her life. She sounds like a good girl for J to chill with!

Maybe there'll be a love triangle and J will be torn between Kristen and Abbey! :thinking:

I need some more to find out what is going to happen next!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:48 pm

I was thinking the same thing...J is gonna be torn between Kristen and Abbey I believe :nod: Ahh I need more cuz i need to know what happens!! lol more please?

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:00 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well since you asked so nicely lol thanks for the feedback... now don't forget some more lol :)

Chapter 3
“Justin! Justin! Wake up, we gotta go, we gotta go!â€￾ I woke up to Stephan on top of me, shaking me. Good God
“Alright bud, I’m upâ€￾ I said as I threw him over and he giggled, “Where’s Johnny boy?â€￾
“In the bathroomâ€￾ he smiled, “Guess what? Krissy said that today I get to play in the playground and have two swims cause it’s so hotâ€￾
I laughed, “Dude, you can go swimming here all dayâ€￾
“I know, we went swimming all day yesterdayâ€￾
“You’re gonna turn into a fish manâ€￾ I said as he smiled and I sat up, “You need help getting ready?â€￾ he nodded his head as I got up and walked to the bathroom, and looked back to see him standing at the door. This kid is like my shadow, I laughed, “I’ll be one second manâ€￾
“One second manâ€￾ he repeated and smiled. Did I mention how much I love this kid? I quickly got ready, and helped the boys get ready and soon we were on our way.
We drove to the camp, and as I walked them in I saw Kristen standing there. She smiled as she saw us walk in… a good sign, then she waved us over, “Hey guys, how was your weekend?â€￾
“Awesome!â€￾ Stephan smiled, “We went swimming, and played basketball and…â€￾
“And… Justin tooked me on the motorcycleâ€￾ Jonathan broke in with a huge smile
“Mama said I can’t go on yet, but Justin said he’s gonna try huh Justin?â€￾
“Yupâ€￾ I smiled, as I looked at Kristen, I really can’t keep my eyes off her
“It sure sounds like you had funâ€￾ she smiled, “Just sign next to their namesâ€￾ she smiled and I did as I was told. The boys hugged me and then quickly ran away, leaving Kristen and me alone.
Ok, I gotta do it. There’s no use in taking my damn time with this, I’m not going to be here forever… just suck it up… “So uh…â€￾
“Kristen, is Pete home yet?â€￾ OK, maybe not now, damn these people interrupting me when I’m ready to make my move
“Yeah, he just got back from school, he just graduated, it’s so awesomeâ€￾
“Yeah, so what’s he doing now?â€￾
“Uh… he’s just chilling nowâ€￾ she laughed, “He has to look for a job but…he’s having a party Saturday so it’s going to be coolâ€￾ wait… hold up… who’s Pete…sh**, I knew it, of course, why are all the good ones taken?
“Awesome, well tell him I said congrats, and stuffâ€￾
“Yeah, sure, I’ll tell himâ€￾ she smiled as the other girl left. She looked over at me and smiled her beautiful smile, “I’m sorry, what were you saying?â€￾
“Oh uh…â€￾ sh** sh** sh**, “I was just wondering what time I should pick them upâ€￾ CHICKEN sh**! I’m such a f***ing idiot, why the f*** couldn’t I just ask the damn question… f*** f*** f***. She answered me, well I would think she did, I didn’t really listen, I smiled, nodded and left. Took a deep breath and left, I’m such chicken sh**.
As soon as I left I decided to go to the grocery store to pick up some food. I seriously have no food in my house, I guess now’s a pretty good time to get some. Chips, salsa… cereal, need some apple jacks… milk, loads of milk, I need some spaghetti or something. Now what kind of spaghetti. This is so sad, I’ve been living on my own for how long? I’ve been making spaghetti for how long? What the f*** is the difference between these?
“Too many choices huh?â€￾ I turned around and saw Abbey standing there smiling. She was wearing sweatpants and a tank top, and her brown hair was tied up in a ponytail. There’s something about girls in sweatpants that gets to me, I don’t even know what it is.
I laughed, “Are you stalking me?â€￾
“Oh yeahâ€￾ she smiled, rolling her eyes
She’s so beautiful, “So what are you doing this summer? Are you working or…?â€￾
“Nah, not yet, I need to find a job, but everything wants people for all yearâ€￾ she smiled, “What about you?â€￾
“Hell, I’m relaxing the whole summer, it’s been awhile since I’ve had some restâ€￾
“Then why are you up so early?â€￾ she asked looking at her watch
“Had to take my brothers to campâ€￾ I smiled as she did, “What about you?â€￾
“I was just at the gymâ€￾ she smiled, “I’m used to waking up earlyâ€￾
“Ahhâ€￾ I nodded my head
“Yeahâ€￾ she laughed, “Well I have to get back home, but give me a call sometimeâ€￾
“Yeah I willâ€￾ I smiled… I defiantly will
“Byeâ€￾ she smiled as she walked away and I watched her closely, she really is beautiful.
I went back home, unpacked, decided to shoot some hoops, worked out a little, took a quick dip, then a shower and it was time to pick the boys up.
I walked in and once again saw Kristen standing there smiling. She always seems to be smiling. OK… take two… here we go, “Heyâ€￾
“Justin!â€￾ she smiled… she knows my name… ok I’m the biggest dork… “The boys are outsideâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾ I said as I signed my name, “So uh… Kristen, I was thinking, maybe, if you’re not busy sometime we could go see a movie or something sometime, I mean, if you want or somethingâ€￾ yeah that sounded real intelligent… a.. duh… blah… great job Justin
She smiled, that’s a good thing, “Yeah, I’d like thatâ€￾ she said as she handed me a paper with her number on it, “Call me sometimeâ€￾
“Yeah… cool I will, I’ll see you laterâ€￾ I did it! Yeah! Wonderful! Now all I have to do is call…</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:12 pm

awww yay Justin asked out Kristen...your gonna have to choose between the two of them soon buddy :nod: I wonder who Pete is though...maybe its like a relative :shrug: who knows? more please?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:49 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Woohoo...go J!!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:01 pm

Who's Pete ... I wanna know, too. I like how Justin feels all shy and dorky around these girls. I always picture him as the cool guy who knows all the right things to say! His nervousness around the girls is so cute!

More please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:11 pm

ok he really is gonna hav 2 pic one of them

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:08 pm

good job J :D but what about Abbey?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:00 am

great chapter! i wonder who he's gonna choose! he's gotta make his mind up soon!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:51 pm

<span style='color:blue'>nexxt.... lol

feedpack please? :)

Chapter 4

The next day the boys decided we’d take the day out of camp. I kinda wanted them to go so I’d see Kristen again, but I’m glad to get to spend some time with the guys. We decided to go down to the park and play some football. So, I called Trace and picked him up on my way to get the boys.
“OK, so do you guys remember the plan?â€￾ Trace asked the boys as I rolled my eyes. This kid always has a plan, the plan to get chicks, it’s always the same, use the boys. I realize it’s not good to use them to get girls, but technically, it’s not me, so whatever, I’ll just go with it. Trace went over the plan with them, and they smiled, excited to work on this ‘mission impossible’. Jon threw the ball, totally away from either of us, landing right next to a girl on the blanket. I ran over and saw her laying on a blanket with a book in her hand.
She tossed the ball in her hands and smiled, “Using your brothers to get girls?â€￾
I laughed, she knows me all to well… damnit, “Give me the damn ball backâ€￾
She smiled, “I think you’re stalking me, I can’t deal with this seeing you everydayâ€￾ she said as she threw the ball at me, I can deal with it, defiantly.
I laughed and threw the ball back at the Trace and sat down next to her, “Friday, well the 4th, we’re having like this cookout thing at my place, family and stuff, but if you’re not busy or anything, I mean, I know it’s kinda last minute and everything but if you want to stop by or something…â€￾ why do I even bother asking? It’s f***ing three days in advance, of course she has plans, dumbass
She smiled, “I would totally want to go there, but I have to go to this stupid country club thingâ€￾
“You’re a country club girl?â€￾ I smiled… I really didn’t expect that one
She rolled her eyes, “Not by choice, trust me. They have this stupid thing every year; it’s kinda like a tradition. Just a bunch of rich people talking about how much money they have, and how many islands they own. And how they have so much money they don’t know what to do about it, yet they can’t help other people and like donate it or something, unless it’s for a tax write off… it’s retardedâ€￾
I laughed, “You sound excited about itâ€￾
“Oh you can tell?â€￾ she laughed, she has such a cute laugh, “I’m sorry, I wish I could go, trust me I would. My father would flip and my mother would disown me, I need to be there, to make an appearance, you know how that isâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ yeah, all too well, “Well if you can sneak away or something, we’ll be there all day, you know where I liveâ€￾ I smiled
“Yeah, thanksâ€￾ she smiled
“Justin! Justin!â€￾ Enter Stephan…
“Is this your brother?â€￾ she asked with a smile
“Yeah, this is Stephan, Stephan this is Abbeyâ€￾
“Hi, nice to meet youâ€￾ he smiled and stuck out his hand for her to shake, he’s such a ham
She laughed, “You too, you’re adorable, how old are you?â€￾
“Fiveâ€￾ he smiled, “How old are you?â€￾
“22â€￾
“Wow, I’ve never met anyone that old beforeâ€￾
I laughed as she did, “I’m 22 nerdâ€￾ I said as I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, “And Daddy’s even older than thatâ€￾
Stephan giggled as I turned around, “Bye Abbey, I’ll hopefully see you on the 4thâ€￾
“I’ll tryâ€￾ she smiled, “Bye Stephanâ€￾
“Nice meeting youâ€￾ he giggled as I ran back to the field and we continued to play.

The next day I woke up early and went to pick up the boys to bring them to camp, “Up so early J? If I didn’t know any better I’d think there’s a girl there,â€￾ my daddy said, ha, he’s real funny… ok yeah he knows me all too damn well
“What?â€￾ I laughed, “I’m insulted Daddy, I just want to spend some time with my boysâ€￾
He laughed, “I don’t know why you’re trying to prove anything to me. Don’t forget we’re both Timberlake’s, you’re just like me when I was your ageâ€￾ he’s right… what’s the point?
“Whatever, let’s go boysâ€￾ we got to the camp about 15 minutes later and we were greeted by a smiling Kristen. She’s always smiling, that’s what I like so much about her, she’s always happy.
“The Timberlake’s have arrivedâ€￾ she smiled as the boys ran over and hugged her. They then hugged me and ran over to their friends, “And you Timberlake, I thought you were going to call meâ€￾ she smiled as I signed my name on the sign in sheet then looked up at her smiling
“The phone works both waysâ€￾
“Not when I don’t have your numberâ€￾ she smiled, “Don’t tell me you’re waiting that whole 3 day crap, because I think it’s been longerâ€￾
Caught! Damn! Think of something quick… uh… “Hereâ€￾ I said as I wrote my number on a piece of paper, “Now you have no excuses, what time do you get out?â€￾
“6â€￾
“You wanna go catch a movie or something?â€￾
She smiled, and kinda looked nervous. But it’s cute, she looks cute, I smiled, “I get out at 6, then I have to go home and shower, by the time I’m done…â€￾
“We can go at 7? 8? Tomorrow?â€￾
She laughed, “Tomorrow sounds goodâ€￾
“Great, I’ll call you later thenâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:26 pm

haha Trace using the boys...like in Big Daddy! lol J man your gonna have to choose between the two girls soon...i just hope that they don't find out about each other....more please!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:14 pm

oh no he does not...I can smell the drama..oh this is gonna be good.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:16 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Make him wait Kristen...Wonder what;s gonna happen?? Love it Sarah...more please</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:21 pm

humm guys so ok how about from now on at the end of every chapter lol when you're being awesome and writing lots of feedback lol you pick one lol like who should he choose? we'll get a game going here

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:22 pm

I vote Kristen... maybe it's a bias... but hey.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:28 pm

Hmm, I really like Abbey for some odd reason. Sounds like a cool chickadee!

Great chapter by the way. Guys always use little kids or dogs to get the girls. When I was younger, we always went to Daytona Beach, Florida, and my dad would walk our basset hound and women would flock to him. Very freaky!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:41 pm

whatchagot4meMRJT wrote: Hmm, I really like Abbey for some off reason. Sounds like a cool chickadee!

Hey don't hate on me, just wait til you see the next chapter, maybe I'll win you over, haha.

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:32 am

Kristen is my choice..and unlike crack I am bias lmao my name damnit my name lol

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:36 am

checkers wrote: Kristen is my choice..and unlike crack I am bias lmao my name damnit my name lol

RIGHT ON fellow Kristen :D

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:05 am

<span style='color:blue'>alrighty then lol ok so now... here ya go :)

Chapter 5

OK. So it’s quarter to seven, I don’t know why I’m so nervous. It’s a date, I’ve been on dates before, I mean, it’s not even like it’s a big deal, we’ll like go to a movie and get something to eat, no biggie. This is insane, I’m acting like the biggest loser, ok, I need to find her house uh… Delaware Ave… ok yeah, 134… ok I guess this is it. I like the house, it’s cool… homey… ok, I’m getting out of the car now… wait, one last look the mirror, ok, good enough, breath Justin, breath. She came to the door a few seconds after I knocked, damn, she looks beautiful. She’s wearing a light green sundress, damn… it brings out her eyes, she looks so beautiful. I look at her and smile, “You look greatâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ she blushed. She looks nervous, very nervous. I don’t know why she’s nervous; I don’t know why I’m nervous. I guess it’s just one of those things. As I turned around I tripped on the way to the car, smooth move… she didn’t see it? Did she? sh** I hope she didn’t see it… why the f*** am I so nervous? It’s just a date man, I’ve been on dates… damn look at her… she’s so beautiful. Ok I can do this…. Let’s go. The drive was pretty much quiet… ok think of something to say Justin… anything… something… “So, have you been working at the camp for long?â€￾ Yeah-good one Justin… way to make f***in conversation
“Like five years, pretty longâ€￾ she smiled slightly, but I noticed she didn’t look at me. She must be real nervous, worse than me. I wish she wasn’t nervous, hell I wish I wasn’t nervous, or I wish I could tell her I was nervous too but then I’d look like the biggest dork, or I could tell her not to be nervous but how can I tell her that when I’m nervous? Then I’ll look like an a**hole. Thank God the restaurant wasn’t that far, I don’t think I could deal with a long ride of silence and neither one of us knowing what to say. I hate dating, I really do, it’s such bullsh**, I wish we could just skip the dating thing, and go straight to whatever’s next, all the nervous uncomfortable sh** sucks. We sat down at a table right away and quietly looked at our menus, this isn’t going to well. We ordered and sat in silence, but I honestly couldn’t look away from her. This is ridiculous, seriously, I usually have plenty to say, this is the first time I have nothing to say, this is stupid, I need to think of something to say. “Are you in school then or…?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ she smiled nervously and forced herself to look at me, “Well I graduated in the spring, so now I’m just looking for a jobâ€￾
“Oh, what do you want to do?â€￾
“Teacherâ€￾ she smiled
“Cool, coolâ€￾ I smiled, ok think of something else… “OK, if you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be?â€￾
She smiled and laughed slightly, “I don’t know, that’s hard… uh…maybe Push, by Matchbox 20â€￾
I laughed, “Good choiceâ€￾
“What about you?â€￾
“Superstition, Stevie Wonderâ€￾ she smiled and nodded her head, she’s so pretty, stunning even, she looks great. The waitress brought our food out and we began to eat, once again, neither of us knowing what to say. Kristen reached for her water but accidentally spilled it, all over my pants.
“Oh my God, I’m so sorryâ€￾ she said as she quickly stood up and tried to clean up the water
“Don’t worry about it, it’s fineâ€￾ I laughed slightly, she’s so nervous
“I can’t believe I just did that, I’m so sorryâ€￾
“It’s ok, seriously, its just waterâ€￾ I smiled, trying my hardest not to laugh. This is pure humor, this whole date is, it’s going crazy, we’re both so nervous, we don’t have anything to say, I’m such a dork when it comes to this dating thing, I’m not used to it, I hate it.
After the water spill things got better. We both kinda loosened up a little, everything was going good. We had things to say, we laughed, I was having a lot of fun, and it seems like she was too, well I hope she was. We finished eating and drove to the mall where the movie was, “Do you think we could stop at Target really quick?â€￾
“Yeah, sureâ€￾ uh… ok?
She laughed slightly, “You can stay out here, I just need to get something really quickâ€￾
“Yeah, sure, take your timeâ€￾ I smiled as I let her out at the door, girl problems… don’t ask, just go with it.
She came out a few minutes later, “All set?â€￾
“Yup, I’m readyâ€￾ she laughed slightly as I drove to the movie. What the f*** is going on in her head? She’s crazy, I laughed and gave her a strange look, and she returned it.
We walked up to the ticket booth, “Two for Alex & Emmaâ€￾ I said, chick flick… brownie points… shows my sensitive side…
“Justin, let me pay for the movie, you paid for dinnerâ€￾
“Nahâ€￾ I laughed, is she crazy? “Girl, I asked you out, I’m payingâ€￾
“Are you sure?â€￾
“Positiveâ€￾ I smiled as I handed her the ticket. We sat down towards the back of the theater, and of course, due to my not so good planning, had to wait awhile before it started
“So…â€￾ Kristen laughed slightly, “You looking forward to this movie?â€￾
“Well sure… I think it looks great, the attraction between Alex and Emma is just priceless…â€￾ I lied, I’m a horrible liar, I hope she doesn’t notice. I thought I could suffer through this movie for a couple hours, I mean, I’ll probably be watching more of her than the movie anyway
She laughed, “Yeah, of courseâ€￾
“What’s so funny?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ she smiled as the movie began. Ok, now I really didn’t expect the movie to be that good, I mean, come on, it’s a chick flick, they’re all the same, but this was horrible. We’re talking Glitter bad… and it’s still only in the first half hour. I swear there’s not much more of this I can take.
She looked over at me and laughed, “Not as good as you expected,â€￾ she whispered
“Nah… it’s goodâ€￾
She smiled, “Truthfully, I would have rather seen something like the new Terminatorâ€￾
f*** are you serious? “Really?â€￾
She laughed and nodded her head. I’m such a f***ing idiot, “Well then come on, let’s goâ€￾ I said as I stood up and grabbed her hand, there’s no way I’m suffering through another minute of this dumb movie if even the chick isn’t enjoying the chick flick.
We left the theater and walked into the Terminator Theater where the movie was just starting. She smiled as she sat down, “Much betterâ€￾
“Much betterâ€￾ I agreed with a smile. A few seconds later she went into her purse and pulled out a pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, I laughed, “What the f***?â€￾ she laughed, “Where the hell did you get that from?â€￾
“Targetâ€￾ she smiled
“You have got to be the only person in the world that sneaks a pint of ice cream into a movie theaterâ€￾ she’s insane
She laughed, “Nah, I got you one tooâ€￾ she smiled as she pulled me out a pint of half baked… my favorite… how’d she know?
“You’re insane,â€￾ I laughed
She smiled and handed me a plastic spoon, “Oh please, its ice cream, you know you want ice creamâ€￾
“Of course I do,â€￾ I laughed as I grabbed the spoon from her hand, “I was wondering why you had such a big purseâ€￾
She laughed; “Shut up, eat your ice cream, and watch the movieâ€￾ this is turning out to be a pretty good date.
After the movie was over I took her home. We spent the whole ride talking about the movie and laughing, it was fun. I walked her to the door and suddenly remembered the nervous feeling I had felt at the beginning of the date. I had forgotten about that once the date got started, but the after date sh** sucks too.
“Well, I had fun Justin, thank youâ€￾
“Oh no, thank you. We should do it again sometimeâ€￾
“Yeah defiantlyâ€￾ she smiled as we both stood nervously in front of her door, should I kiss her or not? I obviously want to kiss her, but I mean, she’s kinda a good girl, maybe one of those that doesn’t kiss on the first date. This is what I hate so much about dating. If I don’t kiss her she might think I’m an a**hole and I don’t like her, which obviously isn’t true… but if I try to kiss her and she doesn’t want me to, she might… I don’t want to make her uncomfortable, this is so f***ing retarded, usually I can read the signals… before I could do anything she kissed me gently on the lips and smiled, “Thanks again, I had fun, call me sometimeâ€￾ she smiled as she went into her house and left me standing breathless in front of her house… Wow! That’s all I can say… Wow

:lol: ok Abbey or Kristen? :P

And don't pick Kristen just cause the Kristens will get mad lol cause they'll deal... tell the truth :D</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:01 pm

ok i am terrible! i am a horrible fic reader i missed so many chapters! i am sorry! i am enjoying this story, well who the hell isnt. i dont know who i want! i am gonna go for kristen! but i know for a fact that whatever direction you take this story i am gonna love it!!!!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:37 pm

before I could do anything she kissed me gently on the lips and smiled

Okay, Kristen is definitely getting my vote for that move. Way to get what you want girl! That's initiative right there!

I'm glad that they got over their beginning-of-the-date jitters and had a great time. Oh, Alex and Emma did suck! :lol:

More please!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:18 pm

And don't pick Kristen just cause the Kristens will get mad lol cause they'll deal... tell the truth  

:whipser: psst...pick Kristen and I will start posting The Evil Inside, the sequal to Protect.

HEHEHE Good chapter Sarah :thumbup:

she gonna kill me lol

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:10 pm

VOTE FOR KRISTEN it's my presidential campaign... only not... it's my Justin's girlfriend campaign, can I count on your vote? ;)

Okay you all love her/me for the kiss, I love me because I brought Ben and Jerry's to the movies....

Inspired by actual events huh Sarah? hahahahaha

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:51 pm

jc<3crack wrote:

Inspired by actual events huh Sarah? hahahahaha

shhhhhhhhhhh :ph34r: :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:30 pm

busted!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:22 pm

<span style='color:purple'>great chapter...I love how this story is unfolding!! As far as Abbey and Kristen...he he he...it's safer to say "I'm not sure...yet" :) </span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:00 pm

:whipser: psst...pick Kristen and I will start posting The Evil Inside, the sequal to Protect.

LMAO :rofl:

nice blackmail chex lol

but i am likin kristin more
maybe cuz weve had that name in a lot of fanfics that im accostumed to it :lol:

wth is wrong w me i cant spell accustumed whatever.........im way too tired right now lol

and i like the ice cream thing

but yeah wanna see abby first
hehe

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:37 pm

I pick Kristen...ok Chex so when you posting the sequel???

haha jk but I really do like that girl...she takes the initiative to go for it and i give her props for that :nod: more please?

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:41 am

:P will do it after Thanksgiving!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:50 am

I pick kristin, i have so many fanfics to catch up on, i dont noe where i am gonna get the time :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:16 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok sorry it's been so long, interesting visit home lol ok here we go

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning, well technically afternoon, it’s my vacation, I can sleep as late as I want.
“So how was the big date? Couldn’t have been that good since you’re waking up aloneâ€￾ Trace laughed, he’s such a nerd, I swear all he thinks about is sex
I threw a pillow from the couch at him, “It was great, actuallyâ€￾
“Great huh?â€￾ he laughed, “Great like Britney great or like Janet great?â€￾
I laughed and shook my head, “I’m taking a showerâ€￾

A few days later was the forth. It was a fun family day, but by the night, I kinda wanted to get out of there. Don’t get me wrong, it was fun, but by the time it got dark, everyone was off to random places to watch fireworks, my bros fell asleep before it even got dark, I was ready to go somewhere. Then I remembered what Abbey had said about the country club, and how much she didn’t want to go, so I thought maybe I’d stop by and find her, I mean, if nothing else, I’ll get to see some fireworks. I drove into the entrance and got my car valet parked. Now, once again, I really don’t know what I’m doing. As I stepped out of the car, I got many dirty looks from the valet parkers, I was seriously underdressed, I had no idea this would be such a formal gathering, and of course, I didn’t really have an invite… maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. I walked around the party, but I couldn’t see her anywhere… ok maybe I should just head out. This was a stupid idea anyway. As I headed out, I saw someone in a formal dress sitting on a swing in the playground. She was the only one there, could be Abbey, it would make sense, wouldn’t hurt to try… I made my way over to her and I was right, it was her. “Heyâ€￾ I said as she turned in the swing, her face was tear stained and her eyes were watery.
“What are you doing here?â€￾ she asked with a slight smile
“Stalking youâ€￾ I smiled, “Are you ok?â€￾ I asked as I sat down on the swing next to her.
“Yeah, yeah I’m fineâ€￾ she lied… clearly lying, I may be a horrible liar but I’m a professional liar picker-outer.
“You sure?â€￾ if she doesn’t want to talk that’s fine… she nodded her head, “OK, well if you want to talk about itâ€￾ I said as I looked up at the stars, “It’s a beautiful night huh? You can see the starsâ€￾ I heard her agree slightly as I turned my gaze to her. Her eyes looked beautiful as they glistened in the starlight, her eyes are so awesome, they’re so beautiful. “So why are you out here?â€￾ I asked. What a question dumbass, obviously she wanted to get away from something, why else would she be out here crying, “I mean… Nevermind, sorryâ€￾
“It’s okâ€￾ she said softly, “I really just can’t stand those people. There’s this kid, Matt, that I’m like, supposed to marry or somethingâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“Well like, our parents have known each other forever, and we’ve kinda grown up together. He’s like a doctor, and I’m supposed to marry him and make lots of babies, but I would kill myself if I was the cause of more Matts in this worldâ€￾ she laughed slightly, seems like a great guy, “They just talk to me like sh**, and laugh at me and feel the need to make fun of me because I want to do something with my life, to make a difference instead of making more and more money like all they care about. It’s like my life is one big joke to themâ€￾ What? That’s insane, I don’t even know what to say, “It was like that when I graduated high school and went to the Peace Corps for a year, it’s sh**, like they don’t care that there are so many people that are so much worse off then them. But seriously, I’m more sorry for them than I am for everyone that needs my help. I mean, all they care about is money and working andâ€￾ she took a deep breath, “I just don’t understand them… I swear I have to be adoptedâ€￾
I smiled as I stood up and stood behind her on the swing, “You can’t worry about what people thinkâ€￾
“I don’t, believe me I don’t. It’s one thing when they talk about you behind your back, but when they say it to your face… and it’s my parents too. Like, the last thing I want to do is not make my parents proud, but sometimes I just don’t think it’s worth itâ€￾
I can’t even imagine what my life would be like if I didn’t have the support of my parents. How could someone not support their children? I mean, it’s one thing if they want to be a stripper or something, but when they want to be a lawyer and do everything for practically sh**. And she has so much love for it, you can tell when she talks about it, when it’s something she wants to do so bad and her parents don’t support her, that’s the biggest bullsh** I’ve ever heard.
“I am not going to end up like my parentsâ€￾ she continued, “And it’s so sad too because so many people would think I’d have such a perfect life because my parents are lawyers and I always got anything I wanted. Except of course, the simple fact that they’re always working, and if they’re not working they’re out with their friends sipping their champagne and smoking their expensive cigarsâ€￾ she continued and I noticed a tear fall down her cheek.
“Don’t worry about them,â€￾ I said as I put my arms around her neck. I feel the need to protect her or something, to be there for her. I don’t know exactly what to do, what to say, and damn, I wish I did. I wish I had something to tell her that would make everything better, something that would make her forget about anything her parents have ever said, or everything bad that’s ever happened to her, but I don’t.
“Thanks Justinâ€￾ she said as she grabbed my hands in hers, “Thank you so much, you’re like the first person that’s ever actually listened to meâ€￾ she laughed slightly as she sniffled, “I’m sorryâ€￾
“Are you kidding? Don’t worry about it, I’ll always be around if you need someone to talk toâ€￾ I smiled, “So what do you say we get out of here?â€￾
She nodded her head as she got up from the swing. I grabbed her hand and we walked to my car. As we got into a lighted area I noticed how beautiful she was. She was all dressed up, in a long black dress with small pearls around her neck. Her brown hair was up in an… up do I guess they call them. I don’t care what they call them, she looked hot, “Wow, you look greatâ€￾
She laughed slightly as she looked at me, wearing an old pair of jeans and an old tee shirt, “So do youâ€￾
I laughed, “Yeah, I didn’t realize it was so formalâ€￾ she smiled as we got into my car
“So where are we going?â€￾
“I know this place where there’s some really cool fireworksâ€￾ I smiled as we drove off, “You think you should have told your parents you were leaving or something?â€￾
“They won’t even know I’m gone,â€￾ she said as I pulled into a parking spot near the park. We walked over to the playground area and sat on the swings, talking about anything, there was no loss of words with her, somebody always had something to say. We got many strange looks, two kids in their 20s on swings, one with a formal dress on, the other all scrubbed out, but it didn’t matter.
“Oww, kid what are you doing?â€￾ Abbey asked as I looked over and saw a little boy hitting her with his glow stick necklace.
“I wanna go on the swing!â€￾ he whined, “You’ve been on it too long, give someone else a turnâ€￾
“You don’t just go up to someone and hit them dude, that hurtsâ€￾ I laughed as she looked over at me, “Go bother himâ€￾
Oh nice, thanks a lot, “No don’t you dareâ€￾ I laughed
“COME ON!!! You’ve been on too long, give someone else a turnâ€￾
“We were here firstâ€￾ she said and I laughed, priceless.
“You’re too big for swingsâ€￾
“You’re never too big for swingsâ€￾
“Come on!â€￾ he yelled as he began to hit her, she jumped off the swing and chased him around the playground and than ran back to the swing laughing
“You tell him Abbey,â€￾ I laughed
“He’s asking for it,â€￾ she laughed. A few minutes later he came back ready to hit her again
“Don’t even think about it manâ€￾ I said with a laugh, this kid is crazy
“Get off, come onâ€￾ he whined, “Please?â€￾
“Tell her you’re sorryâ€￾
“I’m sorry,â€￾ he said softly as the fireworks began
“Ok, little man, you can have mine,â€￾ I said as I got up
“Why’d you give in?â€￾ she asked with a laugh
“I felt bad, the poor kidâ€￾ I laughed as I stood behind her with my arms around her.
“Zachary where are you supposed to be when the fireworks start?â€￾ a man, I presume to be his father asked coming from behind us
“With youâ€￾ he said softly
“Right so why aren’t you with me?â€￾
“But Daddy I just got onâ€￾ he said and I felt Abbey laughing against me, causing me to laugh as well
“Well I want you back in two minutes, or your butt will be redâ€￾
“But how will I know when it’s two minutes?â€￾
“Oh you’ll know, trust meâ€￾
I laughed when his father left, “See what you did?â€￾
She laughed, “That’s what he gets for hitting meâ€￾
The fireworks were beautiful, so was the girl I was watching them with, everything was going great. I drove her back to her apartment and walked her to the door, “Did you want to come in? For some coffee or something?â€￾
“Oh no, I better get backâ€￾ why the f*** did I just say that? Rule number one, if a girl asks if you want to come in, you come in, especially if it’s someone like Abbey
“OKâ€￾ she smiled, “Well thanks a lot for saving meâ€￾
“Yeah, anytime you need someone to save you just give me a callâ€￾
“I’m going to hold you to thatâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “Thanks againâ€￾
I nodded my head, “No problemâ€￾ our fingers were interlocked, as I began to walk away… no, ok I’m not walking away from this without anything… I kissed her gently and she returned the kiss, making it deeper until we pulled apart what seemed like a long time later.
She smiled, “Goodnightâ€￾
“Nightâ€￾
“Call me sometime Timberlakeâ€￾
“Oh I will Pennâ€￾ I smiled as I walked away. It was pretty damn hard to walk away from that, let me tell you. I got in my car and watched the apartment for a few minutes, wow, what a night.

And now pick one lol Abbey? Kristen? humm... And don't cheat cause of the kristens, it's already written I'm just wondering who you like better lol B) </span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:41 pm

damnit man i dont know what i want!!!! i guess if i have to pick i am gonna pick........ ME!! j/k i dunno ahhhh i am so bad a decisions. i am the most indecisive person ever!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:53 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn..I'm not sure either. They both have their qualities...I need more to decide!
Yeah...more to decide :D </span>

:ph34r:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:38 pm

damnit i like abbey too
cuz she worries about the world and stuff, i totally identify w that

but im glad its already written then lol
cuz i dont want to influence anythin

great chap post more!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:57 pm

aww that lil boy is mean! haha jp leave it to J to show up underdressed for a big fancy party :lol:

I dunno who to pick! umm i guess Kristen cuz I identify with her a lot more with like working with the kids and stuff but Abbey theres just something about her but Kristen is who I pick....I NEED MORE!

Return to “Fan Fiction”