Decisions

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:27 am

i dunno who to pick! its too hard! if you post another chapter then i might be able to decide! :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:06 am

oh no, its gonna hav to be...abbey! aww i feel so bad for her :(

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:44 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok... now what?

Thanks for the feedback... more please? lol

Chapter 7

“Good Morning Kristenâ€￾ I smiled Friday morning when I dropped off my brothers at camp
“Mornin’ Justin, Jonathan, Stephanâ€￾ she smiled
“Hi Krissy, bye Justinâ€￾ the boys said as they ran off to their friends
“So Kristen, how’s it going?â€￾ I smiled as I signed the paper for the boys
“Pretty good, how about you?â€￾
“Good, goodâ€￾ I smiled, she’s so cute when she smiles, “So, how about you let me take you out tomorrow?â€￾
“Oh God, I can’t I’m sorry Justin. I have to go watch my sister tomorrowâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ I paused and then smiled, “Well that’s great because I’m watching my brothers, we could do something all of us, like go somewhere they likeâ€￾
She smiled… I smiled, “Ok, sounds like funâ€￾
“Yeah? Ok so we’ll pick you up around… 11?â€￾
“We’ll be readyâ€￾ Kristen smiled as she walked away.
The next morning the boys woke me up early, so we got in a quick swim before it was time to pick up Kristen and her sister.
“This is Emma, Emma this is Justin, Stephan and Jonathanâ€￾
“Hiâ€￾ she said softly as she climbed into the car
“Hey Emma, I’m Justinâ€￾ I smiled as I shook her hand
“Hiâ€￾
“You guys all set?â€￾ I asked
“Yeah, let’s go let’s go!â€￾ Stephan screamed from the back seat causing me to laugh.
“Someone’s a little excitedâ€￾
“We’re going DZ at Discovery Zoneâ€￾ Stephan began to sing
“Where I can do everything on my ownâ€￾ Jonathan joined in
“I can jump, swirl, swing, a mound to climbâ€￾ I joined in as Kristen looked around and laughed
“Well I know one family that knows their commercials a little too muchâ€￾ she smiled
“There ain’t nothing wrong with thatâ€￾ I smiled, “Oh sh**… I mean shoot,â€￾ I laughed as I turned the radio up, “It’s our song!â€￾
“What song?â€￾
“Sometimes in our lives we all have pain. We all have sorrow, But if we are wise, We know that there's always tomorrowâ€￾ I sang and she smiled, as I looked back at the boys, “Lean on me, when you're not strong, And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on. For it won't be long, Til I'm gonna need. Somebody to lean onâ€￾ they joined in as Kristen laughed, “Please swallow your pride If I have things you need to borrow For no one can fill those of your needs That you don't let showâ€￾ I continued with the boys singing in the chorus. She laughed as we continued singing the song, complete with the head moving dance steps and hand clapping.

“Okâ€￾ I said when we walked into Discovery Zone, “We’ll play now, then eat, then play the gamesâ€￾
“Wait waitâ€￾ Kristen said as they ran off, “Put your shoes over here. Emma hunny go play with the boysâ€￾
“Yeah, guys wait for Emmaâ€￾ the boys stopped in their footsteps, waited for her to catch up and then ran off together
“This was a good ideaâ€￾ Kristen smiled
“Yeah, thanks, I’m always full of good ideasâ€￾ I smiled as I took my shoes off, “Come on girl, get those shoes offâ€￾
“What?â€￾ she laughed
“How are you planning on going in there with your shoes on?â€￾
“We can’t go in thereâ€￾
“Why not?â€￾
“Because there’s like a height limit,â€￾ she laughed
I looked around and smiled, “No one’s looking, come on, hurry upâ€￾ she laughed and took her shoes off as I grabbed her hand and ran up a ladder. “Weeeâ€￾ I laughed as I slid down the slid headfirst. She laughed as she slid down and knocked me over
“Teaches you to stand in front of the slide,â€￾ she laughed
I laughed and then paused when I heard someone crying. “Justin to the rescue!â€￾ I said as I ran to the tubes where I crawled quickly, climbed ropes, went down slides until I found the source of the crying. I heard Kristen laughing behind me as she followed, “What’s the matter little man?â€￾ I asked the kid who was sitting cross-legged in front of a mound crying
“I can’t get upâ€￾ he cried, “I’m astuckedâ€￾
“How are you stuck buddy?â€￾ he didn’t say a word, just pointed to his shoe that was caught in the net on the side of him. I laughed slightly as I let his foot loose, “There you goâ€￾
“Thank you misterâ€￾ he said as he wiped his eyes
“Anytime manâ€￾ I smiled as we walked away, we made it through the first tube before he began to cry again, we both laughed as we made our way back, “What’s wrong now?â€￾ I laughed
“I can’t get upâ€￾ he whined
I laughed, “What’s your name buddy?â€￾
“Tommyâ€￾
I smiled, “How old are you Tommy?â€￾
“Fiveâ€￾
“Five? You’re oldâ€￾ I smiled, “Alright, let’s go Tommy, you gotta help me though ok? So when I get to three you jump okâ€￾ I asked as he nodded his head, “OK, 1… 2… 3â€￾ he jumped and I grabbed onto him and pushed him up over the top. He sat on the top and then began to cry again, “Wait wait, Tommy, man what’s wrong?â€￾ I laughed
“How do I get down?â€￾
I laughed, “I’m coming man,â€￾ I said as I jumped over, “OK, now jump on down, I’ll catch youâ€￾
“I don’t wannaâ€￾
“You have to buddyâ€￾
“I wanna go back to Mommyâ€￾
“Right, but you have to jump firstâ€￾
“I don’t wanna,â€￾ he cried
I laughed as I climbed halfway up the mound, “Look I’m right here, just fall into my armsâ€￾ he shook his head, “Tommy dude, you have toâ€￾ he nodded his head again and I heard Kristen laugh. I looked over at her and gave her a dirty look, “Ok, 1… 2… 3â€￾ he jumped into my arms, “See now, I told youâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ he said as he ran away to his mother
I shook my head and climbed back over to the other side of the mound, “What you laughing at?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ she laughed
“That’s what I thoughtâ€￾ I smiled, “Come onâ€￾ I said as I slid down the slide and she followed me, “Oh awesome, look at thisâ€￾ There was a rope swing that went into the ball pit, f***ing awesome, I ran and grabbed onto it as I fell into the balls, “Come on Kristenâ€￾
“No, I don’t think soâ€￾
“Come on it’s funâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ she shook her head
“Krisssyyyyâ€￾ I smiled
“Alright, alrightâ€￾ she laughed as she came flying into the ball pit and fell right next to me. She laughed, “That was funâ€￾
“I told youâ€￾ I smiled
“You didâ€￾ she smiled, that beautiful smile. I couldn’t control myself, I moved in for the kiss… to be interrupted…
“Ewww they’re kissingâ€￾ I heard Jonathan’s voice and somehow it didn’t surprise me. I turned around to see him standing on the other side of the net fence with a big smile on his face
“Oh you little punk, get over here,â€￾ I said as I threw a ball at the fence and ran out of the balls and chased him
“No, no Justin noâ€￾ he screamed and I laughed as I finally caught him and brought him back to the ball pit
“No what?â€￾ I laughed as I jumped into the ball pit with him in my arms. Stephan and Emma jumped in and started a huge ball fight… me and Kristen take on… yeah we got killed.
The day went by so fast, and before anyone knew it they were kicking us out. I drove them home and walked them to the door
“Well we had fun, didn’t we Emma?â€￾
“Mmmhummâ€￾
“Did you say thank you?â€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ the little girl said shyly looking up at me
“Anytime sweetie, it was nice meeting youâ€￾ I squatted down to her level
Kristen smiled, “Go on in, I’ll be in in a minuteâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ Emma smiled as she walked into the house
“I had fun today Justin, thanksâ€￾
“Anytime, I had fun tooâ€￾ I smiled, with the porch light on her face she just seemed to glow… beautiful
“So call me sometime?â€￾
“I willâ€￾ I will
“Cool, I’ll see you like Monday or something?â€￾
“Yeah, sureâ€￾
“Ok then uh… byeâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I smiled as I kissed her gently before leaving… “Sweet dreamsâ€￾

After our day out, I dropped the boys off at home. Stephen was already sleeping in the back seat and Jon tried his hardest to stay awake.
“You staying for dinner?â€￾ my stepmother asked
“Yeah… sureâ€￾ I smiled, never turn down her cooking, no matter what…
A few hours later on my way back to my place my cell phone rang, “Helloâ€￾
“Hey, Justin? It’s Kristenâ€￾
“Yeah, hey, what’s up?â€￾
“Are you busy?â€￾
“No, I’m just on my way home now, why?â€￾
“Well, it’s a Saturday night, at 7 and, I realize that the siblings had to be home to bed and everything, but now I’m alone, on a Saturday night, bored out of my mindâ€￾ she laughed slightly
I laughed, “Yeah me too, so I’ll be over in like 10 minutes?â€￾
“Greatâ€￾ she laughed as she hung up the phone. I turned around and drove to her house on the other side of the city. I picked her up and we decided to walk around the city.
“You like blues?â€￾
“I’m from Memphisâ€￾ she smiled
I laughed, “Well there’s a concert down the street if you wanna goâ€￾
“Sureâ€￾
“We can leave if it sucksâ€￾ I smiled as I grabbed onto her hand and walked to the park and sat down on a bench.
“It doesn’t suckâ€￾ she smiled as I put my arm around her. When they started playing Heartbreak Hotel I didn’t even realize I was singing until I heard her laugh slightly. I smiled and looked at her, “You make me so lonely baby, I get so lonely, I get so lonely I could die. Hey now, if your baby leaves you, and you got a tale to tell. Just take a walk down lonely street to Heartbreak Hotelâ€￾
She smiled and clapped when I finished and I could feel my face turning read. “How long have you been singing?â€￾
“My whole lifeâ€￾ I smiled
“You have a beautiful voiceâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾
“You should do it professionallyâ€￾ she smiled
I laughed, “That’s a good idea, maybe I’ll look into thatâ€￾
“You definitely should,â€￾ she laughed
The concert was over so we got up, held onto each other’s hands and walked around a little longer. We walked by some dude selling roses so I bought her one
“That’s so sweetâ€￾ she smiled as she took it from my hands. Her smile’s contagious, so beautiful. We walked hand in hand through the city until we both decided it was time to go back.
“Well I had fun… again Justinâ€￾ she smiled as I walked her to her door
“Me tooâ€￾ do it… kiss her… I did. I kissed her softly and she deepened it as one kiss led to another. I smiled when I saw her smile
“Justin, I just… um… I wanted to tell you that I’m not seeing anyone else. And I mean, if you are, it’s ok, like I don’t expect you not to be seeing someone else now but…â€￾ she paused and looked up into my eyes and smiled, “I just wanted you to knowâ€￾
I smiled, I told you it was contagious, “I’m not seeing anyone else eitherâ€￾ why did I just say that?
“Really?â€￾ I nodded my head… why am I doing this? “Cool, ok so I’ll talk to you like tomorrow?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I smiled and kissed her one more time, “Tomorrowâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ she smiled as she went into her house and I left. What the f*** just happened? Why did I just do that? Why did I just lie to her face? I can’t believe I just did that… f*** f*** sh** sh**!

Kristen? Abbey? hummm B) </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:01 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Alright...I'm first in line to slap the sh** out of Justin!!! <_< </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:22 pm

I'm second! Justin boy you don't ever lie to a girl :no: and especially right in front of her...you should be ashamed of yourself...i think that he should still go with Kristen man :nod: she just seems so down to earth and can balance him out...Abbey shes down to earth to but she's always going to have the glitz and glam of her family :shrug: more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:32 am

noooooooo!!! damnit why did you lie!!!!!?!?!?!? man now there is gonna be some major drama!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:01 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok now that everyone hates justin lol let me give u another reason to hate him lol hope ya like it... don't forget the feedback and tell me who he should pick lol

Chapter 8

After a night of contemplating what I was going to do I decided I couldn’t go on like this. I had to do something, I needed to get rid of one of them… and since I told Kristen she was the only one, I guess Abbey will be the one to go… I guess.
I took a deep breath and drove to her house. I got out of the car and was just about to nock on the door when it opened
“Hey strangerâ€￾ she smiled; damn she looks good, why does she have to look so good? “What are you doing here?â€￾
“I just… thought we could hang outâ€￾ yeah, that’s it, f***!
She smiled, “I was just going to run some errands, you can come if you want?â€￾
“Yeah, sure coolâ€￾ she smiled. She was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a tank top; I swear there’s something about girls in sweats.
“OKâ€￾ she laughed as she locked the door, “it won’t be many, like an hour, topsâ€￾
“It’s coolâ€￾ I smiled as I got into her BMW
“So what have you been up to?â€￾ she asked as she backed out of the driveway
“Ah, not too much, just spending some time with the familyâ€￾
“Yeah, yeahâ€￾ she smiled, “Your brothers are so cuteâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed, “What have you been up to?â€￾
“Nothing really, just hanging outâ€￾ she smiled
“Cool, coolâ€￾ I smiled she pulled into the parking lot of the supermarket
“I just need to cash a checkâ€￾
“It’s cool, take your time,â€￾ I said as I followed her into the store.
“So how’s Trace?â€￾
“Good, he’s goodâ€￾ Oh yeah right, she knows Trace, “It’s weird you guys know each other
“Yeah?â€￾ she laughed
“Yeah, I mean if I would have stayed here we probably would have been friends back in the dayâ€￾
She laughed, “Probablyâ€￾
I laughed, “Yeahâ€￾
“Did you eat?â€￾ she asked as she got back into the car
“No…â€￾
“I’m starving, you want Wendy’s?â€￾
“Sureâ€￾ I smiled as she went through the drive through, “I’ll have a bacon cheeseburger, biggie fry, creaser salad, chicken nuggets, biggie frosty, and um… a biggie cokeâ€￾ she paused and looked at me, “What do you want?â€￾
“sh**â€￾ I laughed, “You hungry?â€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ she laughed, “What do you want?â€￾
“Get me a number 4, biggie sized,â€￾ she ordered and we pulled up to the window. I handed her a twenty and she looked at me and rolled her eyes, “No, I got itâ€￾
“What? Why would you pay for me?â€￾
“Because… it was my idea to go out, don’t worry about itâ€￾
“Abbey that’s crazy, take the moneyâ€￾
“I’m not taking your money… you’ll owe meâ€￾ she smiled
“Whateverâ€￾ I laughed, “I’ll get dinner thenâ€￾
“Fineâ€￾ she smiled as she grabbed the bags and drove back to her house.
“Where are your parents?â€￾
She finished chewing her food before she talked, “They’re in New York or something… some big caseâ€￾ she rolled her eyes.
I laughed, “Sounds like funâ€￾
“Oh yeahâ€￾
“So what’s next?â€￾
“I was gonna go play some ballâ€￾ she smiled, “You want in?â€￾
“You don’t ever have to ask me if I wanna play ballâ€￾ I smiled as I threw the bags away, “Let’s goâ€￾
“I’ma take you on Timberlakeâ€￾
“Oh I don’t think soâ€￾ I smiled, “I’ll go easy on yaâ€￾
“Oh, don’t go easy on meâ€￾ she laughed, “You’re looking at the captain of Jeter High girls Basketballâ€￾ she smiled
“Oh sh** then, you better go easy on meâ€￾ I laughed
She smiled, “I’ll try,â€￾ she said as she threw me the ball, “Go ahead, loser’s ballâ€￾
“That’s harsh Penn, real harsh,â€￾ I laughed. We played a game, the score doesn’t matter… all right I got killed. Whatever, I let her win.
“You wanna go swimming?â€￾ I asked as she pulled up her shirt to wipe her face reveling her stomach, oh sh**…
“Yeahâ€￾ she smiled, “But my pool’s getting fixedâ€￾
“Mine’s notâ€￾ I smiled, “Get your suit, let’s goâ€￾
“Alright, alrightâ€￾ she said as she went up stairs and came back a few minutes later, “Let’s go, I’m hotâ€￾
“Then let’s goâ€￾ I smiled as I drove to my house.
“Heyâ€￾ Trace said from the kitchen table when we came in
“Oh you guys live together?â€￾ she asked as we both nodded, “How coolâ€￾ I disappeared for a couple seconds to get changed and came back to find Abbey and Trace talking
“Ready?â€￾
“Let’s goâ€￾ she smiled as she stood up and grabbed the towel from her bag, “You coming in Trace?â€￾
“Nahâ€￾ he said as he looked at me and laughed at the evil look I was giving him, “I’m on my way out actuallyâ€￾
“Oh hot date huh?â€￾ she smiled
“Yeah, yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “With my Mom, see you guys laterâ€￾
“SO you and Trace have been friends for awhile?â€￾ she asked as we walked out to the pool
“Yeah, pretty much our whole livesâ€￾
“That’s coolâ€￾ she smiled as she pulled her shirt over her head. Holy sh**… I know I’m staring, but I can’t stop, she’s got a perfect body
“Yeah… coolâ€￾ I said as I continued looking at her
She laughed slightly totally caught, damnit. I watched her carefully as she pulled her sweatpants off reveling her blue bikini, did I mention she has a perfect body? I shook my head to clear my thoughts and took off my shirt, “Just jump inâ€￾ I smiled
“I have to feel it firstâ€￾
“No you don’tâ€￾ I smiled
“No, seriouslyâ€￾ she looked at my smiling face, “What are you smiling for?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ I smiled as I picked her up
“No, Justin put me downâ€￾ she laughed as I jumped into the water with her in my arms.
I laughed, “You just have to jump inâ€￾ She laughed and splashed me as she swam away, “You wanna race?â€￾
“Oh you didn’t have enough of the ass kicking at basketball?â€￾ she laughed
“As long as you weren’t captain of the swim team,â€￾ I laughed
“I’ll still kick your ass, let’s goâ€￾ she smiled as I swam over to the side of the pool
“Alright, the other end and backâ€￾ I said as I stretched out my neck, “You ready?â€￾
She laughed, “You’re a nerd… let’s goâ€￾
“Alright, on your mark, get set…â€￾ I swam off before I said go, I heard her laugh as she swam to catch up with me. And she did, before I knew it she was right in front of me, we couldn’t have that. I pulled her feet as she passed me and pushed her behind me as I quickly made my way to the end of the pool, “Justin Timberlake! The champion!â€￾
She laughed, “You are the biggest cheaterâ€￾
“Justin Timberlake does not cheatâ€￾
“Justin Timberlake needs to stop referring to himself in the third personâ€￾ she laughed.
I smiled, “Hot tub?â€￾
“Sounds goodâ€￾ she smiled as I jumped over the railing and sat in the hot tub. She sat down next to me and smiled, “Your house is so beautifulâ€￾
“So are youâ€￾
She smiled, “You have a great viewâ€￾
“I doâ€￾ I smiled looking at her
“Stopâ€￾ she laughed
“Stop what?â€￾
“You’re making me blushâ€￾ she smiled
“Sorryâ€￾ I smiled, as I swam next to her and put my arm around her as we watched the sun set, “You know, Abbey, I am so sore after that ass kicking I just had in basketballâ€￾
She laughed, “Good thing you’re in a hot tub thenâ€￾
I smiled, “Come on girl, I need a massageâ€￾
She laughed, “Are you going to give me one?â€￾
“If you go firstâ€￾ I smiled as she pushed me to the side and started massaging my neck.
“OK, your turnâ€￾ she smiled as she turned around so her back was facing me
I laughed, “That was cheapâ€￾ I smiled as I began to massage her back
“Ohhh you’re goodâ€￾ she smiled as she moved her hair out of the way. I kissed her neck gently and I heard her moan slightly. She turned around so she was facing me and we continued our little make out session. She wrapped her legs around my waist… pretty intense. She pulled away from me and smiled, “It’s getting cold, can we go inside?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ hell yeah, of course I smiled as we both got out of the hot tub and wrapped ourselves in towels and walked up to my room hand in hand. We lay on the bed and she crawled on top of me as we continued our make out session. I ran my hands around her almost naked body. Oh my God, I want her so bad. I rested my hands on her waist
“Wait, Justin before we… do you have…â€￾
“Yeah, yeah, give me one minuteâ€￾
She smiled and nodded her head as she lay on her back and I went into the bathroom. I came back a few seconds later, turned on the stereo: Stevie Wonder… perfect. I lit a couple candles and turned off the lights before I climbed back into my bed. “OKâ€￾ I smiled as I kissed her gently. She rolled over so she was on top of me and kissed down my chest as she slowly pulled down my bathing suit.
I looked up at her beautiful body on top of me and swallowed hard. I pulled my arms around her and untied her top.
“Just… relaxâ€￾ she whispered, “Let me do everythingâ€￾ I did… and she did. She touched me in ways I’ve never been touched before, amazing is the only way I can describe what happened between us.
I lay looking at the ceiling as I ran my hand through Abbey’s hair with her head resting on my chest. I don’t think she was sleeping, but we both were silent. Oh sh**, she said she can’t sleep unless it’s pitch black. I got up and I heard her whisper, “Where are you going?â€￾
“I’ll be right back,â€￾ I said softly as I went down to the den and found some electrical tape. I came back into the room, blew out the candles, and went around the room, putting electrical tape over anything that was showing any light, the stereo, the clock, the phone, the DVD player. I looked around the pitch-black room, placed the tape on the bureau and climbed back in bed. Abbey rested her head on my chest again, “Thank you,â€￾ she whispered
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled as I looked up at the ceiling, taking in everything that had happened that day. </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:29 pm

JUSTIN RANDALL TIMBERLAKE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? you can't be doing this to the girls....two timing is not something that you should be doing :no: i can't wait until the girls find out about each other...at least i hope that they do MORE PLEASE!!! ahh

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:12 pm

Sorry about the major lack of feedback for the past week or so ... my computer was majorly jacked up. Speaking of all things jacked up ... what has Mr. JT gotten himself into with this little situation. Two-timing gets you nowhere boy!

I can't chose between the girls ... I like them both. They're chill chicas, but J can't have both!

He'll probably string them along and try to date both, but he'll have hell to pay when they find out! :o

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>ya know...I hate it when you do that Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate him so much one second and then he turns around and does the sweetest thing...damn that man for him memory!!
*shakes head and grumbles*
'electrical tape..smooth bastard!'

Good job!!!</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:15 pm

damnit man what are you doing!!!!!!!!!! you are going to loose both of them at the rate you are going!!!! ahhhhh i cant handle the pressure of a decision!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:08 am

two timing :o but i thought it was so sweet at the end when he covered all the light up for her :P
seriously though he has to pick 1 of them!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:17 pm

Justin what are you doing!!! :o he's gotta pick one of them soon!!!
great chapter! more please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:57 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thank ya ladies! :)

And yeah... justin sucks lol ok so here's some more... tell me whatcha think

Chapter 9

“Thanks Justinâ€￾ Abbey smiled as I walked her to her door the next morning
“No, thank youâ€￾ I smiled as I kissed her hand
“Call me later?â€￾
“I willâ€￾ I smiled as I kissed her gently, “I’ll talk to you laterâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ she smiled as I kissed her one last time before she got in her car and drove away. I walked back to the house to find Trace sitting on the couch.
“Have a good night?â€￾
“Amazingâ€￾ I smiled as I poured myself a cup of coffee and started to make myself some pancakes
“Oh uh… someone called… Kristen?â€￾
“Oh sh**… Kristenâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “Who’s Kristen?â€￾
“She’s the girl that works at the boys campâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ he paused, “So wait, you’ve got two girls?â€￾
“I don’t HAVE two girls Traceâ€￾
He laughed, “OK? You’re dating two girlsâ€￾
“I’m notâ€￾
“OK? So you’re not dating Kristen?â€￾
“We went out a couple timesâ€￾
“And you broke up?â€￾
“Not exactlyâ€￾
“Well I know from last night that you and Abbey were… going strong,â€￾ he laughed as I rolled my eyes and took out a pan. I turned the oven on and just zoned out… he’s right, I’m dating two girls. What the hell am I doing? I need to…
“Bro, watch outâ€￾ Trace laughed, breaking me from his thoughts and saving be from burning my elbow on the stove, “So, you’re playing two girlsâ€￾
“I’m not playing anyoneâ€￾
“Do they know about each other?â€￾ since when has he become such a f***ing ass? “Then you’re playing them playaâ€￾ he laughed, “You gotta choose oneâ€￾
“I know,â€￾ I said softly, I do know… but it’s not that easy
“You better do it fast before they find outâ€￾ he continued, since when has he had all this insight on girls?
“I knowâ€￾
“So who are you going to get rid of?â€￾
“I don’t know manâ€￾ I really don’t know what the hell to do, “They’re both greatâ€￾
“Well you better choose one before you loose them bothâ€￾ he’s right… sh**, “Look, I don’t know about this Kristen girl, but Abbey’s a good person, don’t hurt herâ€￾
“I don’t want to hurt anyoneâ€￾
“I didn’t ask if you wanted to hurt anyone, I just said don’t,â€￾ he said as he stood up and walked out of the kitchen. What the f*** was that about? I took a deep breath as I finished the pancakes and went into the living room and handed Trace a plate before plopping down on the couch next to him.
“I don’t know what to do manâ€￾
Trace took a deep breath as he stuffed a forkful of pancakes into his mouth, “I don’t know what to tell youâ€￾
“Well what if you were in this situationâ€￾
“That would never happenâ€￾
“What do you mean?â€￾
“Nothing… I don’t know man, you need to pick one, who do you like better?â€￾
“That’s just it, I don’t knowâ€￾
“Who do think about?â€￾
“Both of themâ€￾ I paused, “It’s like, when I’m with Abbey, I think about Abbey, only about Abbey but when I’m with Kristen… it’s only Kristenâ€￾ I took a sip of my coffee, “I was going to break it off with Abbey yesterday, but then I saw her, and one thing led to anotherâ€￾ I looked over at Trace and noticed him roll his eyes, “What’s that about?â€￾
“What?â€￾
“You’re rolling your eyesâ€￾
“I am notâ€￾
“I saw you!â€￾ I shouted
“Don’t worry about it,â€￾ he said as he got up and walked into the kitchen
“No man what the f***?â€￾ I asked as I followed him, this is all I need, my best friend getting pissed at me for some reason that I’ll never know
“Nothing, I’m not in the mood for this right nowâ€￾
“Not in the mood for what?â€￾ He’s acting like he has something for Abbey… oh sh**, “Wait dude, do you have something for Abbey?â€￾
“What? Noâ€￾ he answered quickly, clearly lying, “Dude, all I’m saying is I’ve known her awhile, she’s a good person, but she’s had to deal with a lot of sh**, so don’t f*** up everything. If there’s any question break it up quick because she doesn’t need anymore sh** in her lifeâ€￾
“So you think I should get rid of Kristen then?â€￾
“I don’t care!â€￾ he shouted, what the f*** is his problem? “I don’t care man, do what you have to do, just do it quickâ€￾
“I don’t know what I have to doâ€￾ I plopped on the kitchen stool, “f*** man, I’m completely lostâ€￾
“Who did you meet first?â€￾
“Kristenâ€￾
“Ok thenâ€￾
“Ok what?â€￾
“Did you and Kristen f***?â€￾
“No…â€￾
“OK thenâ€￾
“But we don’t need to, I mean, I know it sounds cheesy but like, a kiss is enough with herâ€￾
“Then dump Abbeyâ€￾
“But with Abbey, it’s like there’s no end ya’know, like she knows what she’s doing, and she takes charge man, she’s… amazingâ€￾
“Then dump Kristenâ€￾
“You’re not helping manâ€￾
“Alright, who would you take home to your mother?â€￾
“Either of themâ€￾
“Who do you have more in common with?â€￾
“I don’t know man, both of themâ€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾ Trace said as he poured himself another cup of coffee, “Good luckâ€￾ yeah, good luck my ass. I need more then good luck. f***. </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:05 pm

yeah he really needs to decide who he wants more, it sounds like trace likes abbey :(

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:33 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn it...I hate that he clicks with both of them :angry: ....I have a feeling that he's going to get blown out of the water... :P </span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:12 pm

justin really needs to decide coz he's gonna loose both of them if he carries on!!
great chapter!!! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:04 pm

Justin it's not that hard man..you just better cut it loose with one of them before they find out about each other...it's never good when girls find out that they are being two timed :no: Errr i wanna know who he picks! more please!!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:08 pm

listen to juan up in there given his boy grief! but i agree with mr jt#2 jt#1 is going to need to pick asap!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:48 pm

Urghh, stop being so damn indecisive Justin. Pick a girl and deal with the consequences. You just can't lead people on and expect everything to turn out alright in the end. It won't work!

I'm also sensing that Trace likes Abbey. Maybe things will eventually work out if Trace hooks up with her and Justin with Kristen. I dunno though. That's for our writer to decide!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:14 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok so I'm leaving in couple days so you're not going to get too much for awhile lol So since there's such wonderful feedback! I'll post another one tonight... remember more feedback more chapters lol

hope you like it.... and don't forget to tell me who lol

Chapter 10

Ok, I decided, I have to break it up. I’m going on one more date with each of them, and then I’ll decide tonight… I guess. I don’t know it’s the only thing I can think of… this sucks so much, I feel like such a bad person. This isn’t like me; I’m not usually like this. I took a deep breath as I walked up to Kristen’s door with a rose in my hand, “Heyâ€￾ I smiled when she opened the door, God she’s beautiful, why does she have to make this so hard?
“Heyâ€￾ she smiled as she took the flower, “Thanksâ€￾
“Yeah, sure, you ready?â€￾
“Let’s goâ€￾ Kristen smiled as we drove to the store in town. “So what are you making me?â€￾ she laughed as we walked through the grocery store hand in hand
“What do you want?â€￾ I smiled
“How about… some chicken and… potatoes, some salad?â€￾
I laughed, “Ok, sounds goodâ€￾
“So let’s pick out some veggiesâ€￾ she smiled as we stopped in the produce aisle. And then it happened
“Kristen?â€￾ I heard the voice and was afraid to turn around
“Abbey? Oh my God how are you?â€￾ sh** sh**… f***… I’m screwed
“Good, wow, I haven’t seen you in so longâ€￾
“I know it’s crazyâ€￾ Abbey paused, “Wait, Justin?â€￾
“Abbey… heyâ€￾ I said as I quickly let go of Kristen’s hand… maybe she didn’t notice?
“Heyâ€￾ she said softly as she looked at our hands that were just joined and I saw the smile slid off her face, it was killing me.
“Oh you guys know each other?â€￾ Kristen asked as she looked between the two of us
I bit my lip, maybe if I just run away, or fake a heart attack or something…
“So you guys are together?â€￾ Abbey asked, I looked up at her and could see she was ready to cry, either that or punch me in the face. Her eyes weren’t glistening, they didn’t have that spark they usually did, I can’t believe this is happening. I guess Kristen nodded her head or said something, I don’t know I was looking for a place to hide, a rock to crawl under and never come out of, “For how long?â€￾ Abbey asked as she cleared her throat
“Um… a couple weeksâ€￾ Kristen said, ok it’s only time before Kristen realizes too… sh** then… why did I do this? I am so f***ed
“Oh a couple weeks?â€￾ she almost shouted and Kristen looked between me and Abbey, trying to put two and two together, “A couple weeks huh? Wow, a couple weeks, wasn’t it just… last night huh?â€￾ she asked softly, “Wow, it’s crazy how things turn out, isn’t it Justin?â€￾ she asked, looking right at me, a look of disgust covered her face… kill me now, someone just put me out of my misery. I swallowed hard, not able to look her in the eyes, “Well, it’s been fun but I have to go, it was nice seeing you Kristen… Good luck with this oneâ€￾ she forced herself to smile as she walked away, but I could hear her cry as she turned her back, and I saw her hands go up to wipe her face… I can’t deal with this. I wanted so bad to just run after her… but I couldn’t… because Kristen’s here, and if I leave her then she’ll know, and there’s still a slight chance that she doesn’t know…
“How do you know Abbey?â€￾
“Um… she’s friends with my best friendâ€￾ not a total lie
“Ohhâ€￾ Kristen nodded her head and I looked up at her, she knows… sh** why do I keep digging myself into deeper holes? What the f***? “What was she talking about last night?â€￾
“Oh we um… a bunch of us went to watch a movieâ€￾ f***…
“Oh yeah?â€￾ Kristen paused as she shook her head, “Because we were roommates our first two years of college, we’re pretty close, so I can call her, very easily and she’ll tell me the truth about what happened last night, and… chances are I’m going to believe her over youâ€￾
Alright, I just have to do it, “Kristen, I haven’t been completely honest with youâ€￾
“Yeah, obviouslyâ€￾
“I’m so sorryâ€￾
“Yeah, I betâ€￾ she rolled her eyes, “Keep goingâ€￾
“Do we have to do this right here?â€￾
“I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what’s going onâ€￾
“I kinda… I’ve been seeing her while I was seeing youâ€￾
She laughed… what the f***? Why is she laughing? “That’s funnyâ€￾ she paused, “Bye Justinâ€￾
“No wait, Kristenâ€￾ I grabbed onto her arm
“No, byeâ€￾ she said as she ran out of the store. f***… it’s over… I f***ed this one up… I had two girls… now I have sh**… f***!

HAHAHA now what Justin? lol :P </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:28 pm

thats so not nice to do to us!!! ahh but Justin totally deserved that one you have to dmit :nod: now whats he gonna do that he doesn't have anyone?? :shrug: we need more to find out!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:39 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Na na na na na!!!
:nana: :ignore:

I feel really bad for the girls. Justin has what was coming though! HUMILIATION!!!!
Great job Sarah!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:16 pm

Haha! Another one bites the dust and that my friends would be JUSTIN! He deserves what he got, so I don't feel bad for him, but you know the hottie is gonna hook up with someone. He's a charmer! Damn that fine man!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:36 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>BUSTED!!!!!!!!!</span>

SEE MEN ARE sh**!!!!! more please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:01 pm

<span style='color:blue'>oook some more? tell me whatcha think

Chapter 11

So now I’m sitting in my car… stranded… alone, not knowing where to go first… this sucks so much. Ok, Abbey’s closer… here goes. I parked in front of her house and knocked on the door, “Abbey, please Abbey can we talk? Please, let me talk?â€￾ I kept banging on the door, I swear it must have been 20 minutes later when she opened the door, “GO AWAY!â€￾ she said threw gritted teeth
“No, wait Abbey, pleaseâ€￾ I said to the door that was slammed in front of me. Another 20 minutes passed when she opened the door again
“Get out of hereâ€￾
“I’m not leaving until you listen to meâ€￾
“Justin, get off my property. I will call the cops and get your superstar ass in jail. And don’t think I won’t. If you’re not gone in five minutes Justin, I swear to you, your pop star ass will be in the back of a cop carâ€￾ she slammed the door in front of me. f***! I just wanted to grab her, and hold her in my arms, I wanted to fall on my knees and beg her at her feet, I’m sorry…
By the look in her eyes I could tell she was not kidding, she wanted me to leave. Of course I didn’t want to leave, but I had to respect her wishes, so I left. I’ll give her some time to cool off, and then I’ll be back. Off to find Kristen…
I parked in front of her house, and waited for a while… trying to think of how I was going to do this… I knocked gently on her door
“You don’t need to be here right now,â€￾ she said as she tried to slam the door but I caught it
“Yeah, I do, Kristen I’m so sorry… I f***ed upâ€￾
“Yeah… you didâ€￾
“I really did not mean to hurt youâ€￾
“Of course you didn’t… you just thought, double the girls, double the kisses… there were only doubles right Justin? Or were there more?â€￾
“No, no, that’s itâ€￾
“Good to knowâ€￾ she took a deep breath as she leaned back on her front door with her arms crossed, “So why are you here?â€￾
“Because I’m sorry Kristen, I didn’t know what I was doing…â€￾
“I think you knew exactly what you were doingâ€￾ I started to talk but she broke me off, “The thing that really gets to me though… like… I told you how I felt, I told you, and I asked you if you were seeing anyone else. I told you it didn’t matter if you were, but you lied… right to my face Justin, you didn’t even flinch… like it was nothing. Now, I don’t know how long you’ve been away from hereâ€￾ she paused as she wiped her eyes, I can’t believe I’m the cause of all this sh**, “But I’m not like you’re LA whores. It’s not cool to tell someone that you’re the only one they’re seeing and then shack up with another girl… their friend for gods sakeâ€￾ ok, I didn’t know ya’ll were friends… “Just forget it ok, we’re obviously two completely different people with two completely different sets of morals so just… don’tâ€￾ she paused as she shut the door, and left me speechless in front of the closed door in front of me.
Yeah… I’m f***ed

After standing in front of the closed door for a few minutes I decided I’d go back to my place, hopefully try to call them? I honestly don’t know what to do.
“Hello?â€￾ Abbey picked up the phone and I could hear the sadness in her voice, sh**
“Hey, Abbey it’s…â€￾ she hung up… ok… try again, no answer. OK one more time… pick up… no ok… one more
“Look, Justin if you call someone three times and they hang up on you… chances are they don’t want to talk to youâ€￾
“Wait, Abbey please. I’m so sorryâ€￾
She laughed, why is she laughing? “You’re sorry?â€￾ she shouted, “No, Justin, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I wasted so much time on you, I’m sorry I trusted you, I’m sorry I saw something in you that wasn’t there, I’m sorry I talked to you, I’m sorry I… gave a part of myself to youâ€￾ she paused and I could hear her sniffle, “I’m sorry I ever met youâ€￾
“Wait Abbey, please?â€￾
“There’s nothing you can say that will not make me wish I never met you, so don’t even tryâ€￾ she said as she hung up the phone, it was like getting stabbed with everything she said she was sorry for… I could feel the dagger…
“Oh sh**, what’d you do?â€￾ Trace asked as he came home
“I f***ed upâ€￾ was all I could say
“How’d you f*** up?â€￾
“I was out with Kristen, and we saw Abbey… turns out they were roommates in collegeâ€￾ trace just shook his head, he didn’t say anything… “Say something manâ€￾
“What can I say? You f***ed upâ€￾ ok that’s not what I wanted to hear. </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:13 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm so happy that he finally isgetting what he deserves...lol!
Poor Abbey and Kristen though!
Not fair!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:50 pm

Okay, now I'm starting to feel badly for Justin. I guess my nice side is kicking in for a split second. He did use both girls and I can understand them not wanting to see him ever, but I don't want him to be sad. Although if I had been one of them, I would've set his a$$ on fire by now! I guess I'm having a bipolar moment with Justin and this situation! :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:41 pm

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA Justin you deserve that and soo much more! see what happens why you try n play girls?? they always find out...just a word of advice :nod: MORE PLEASE!!! and Trace was funny man! “What can I say? You f***ed upâ€￾[QUOTE]“What can I say? You f***ed upâ€￾

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:02 am

while it is obvious that justin never meant to hurt anyone i have to say i am kinda glad he got what he deserved- doing that to someone- playing with their emotions that is jsut horrible!!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:21 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok so here's the deal, I'm going home uh... tomorrow? lol yeah so there won't be many updates I can promise you that lol for the next few weeks until at least after New Years.... oh no longer cause then Kristen's coming lol so until like... mid January lol after my birfday lol ok so yeah.... give me some good feedback and maybe you'll get more tonight :D

Chapter 12
I wish there was something I could do. I mean, there has to be something I can do… what the f***? Why did I get myself into so much sh**? I crawled out of my bed and made my way down to the kitchen where Trace was sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal. “Heyâ€￾
“sh**, you look like your dog just got run over by a truck,â€￾ he said with a slight smile covering his face
“Yeahâ€￾ was all I could say as I sat down next to him and poured myself a bowl.
“Go aheadâ€￾ he said as he put the spoon down and looked away from the cereal and at me
“What?â€￾
“Tell me what you’re feeling… be a girl you half gay bastard,â€￾ he said as a smug smile covered his face and his attention went back to his cereal
I rolled my eyes, “I f***ed upâ€￾
“I know you f***ed up. We’ve gotten that farâ€￾
“I can’t believe it happened. This stuff doesn’t happen to meâ€￾
“That’s because you don’t date two girls at onceâ€￾ he’s got a point
“That’s because I’ve never met two great girls at the same timeâ€￾
He laughed, “You don’t need to use the lines with me Justinâ€￾
“I’m serious manâ€￾
“OKâ€￾
“So now what?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾
“Me neitherâ€￾ I paused, “Well what would you do?â€￾
“I wouldn’t be in that situationâ€￾ he paused, what’s that supposed to mean? “I don’t know what to tell you broâ€￾
“Me neitherâ€￾ I paused, there’s not even any thoughts going through my head, I’m just lost
“I don’t know… try to call them I guessâ€￾
“I’ve tried, they won’t talk to meâ€￾
“Well, try againâ€￾
“I know, I will. Unless… sh** dude, I got it, call Abbey right…â€￾
“Noâ€￾ he didn’t even let me finish
“What?â€￾
“No, I’m not getting involved in this dude. I tried to tell you before not to hurt her but you didn’t listenâ€￾
“I didn’t mean to hurt herâ€￾
“It doesn’t matter, the point is I’m not calling herâ€￾
“Come on man, just call her and see how she is. Don’t even tell her I’m making you, just call to be a friend, to her and to me… please man?â€￾
He took a deep breath, rolled his eyes and walked over to the phone, “what’s her number?â€￾ I couldn’t help but smile, I don’t even know why I’m smiling it probably won’t even make a difference, but whatever, it’s worth a try. He called her and put it on speakerphone and I listened carefully
“Hello?â€￾
“Hey, Abbey it’s Traceâ€￾
“Oh hey… how are youâ€￾
“Pretty good, how are you?â€￾
“Been better,â€￾ she laughed slightly
“Yeah, um… I’m sorry about thatâ€￾
“It’s not your faultâ€￾
“Well he’s sorry about itâ€￾
“Yeah, I betâ€￾
“No seriously. He’s a good guy, I mean he made a mistake, obviously, I mean who hasn’t?â€￾ he paused waiting for a response from her but continued when he didn’t get one, “Seriously Abbey, he’s really sorryâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ there were a few seconds of silence before she spoke again, “Are you going to like tell me that I need to forgive him and all that sh**?â€￾
“No of course notâ€￾ WHAT? Yeah man, that’s the plan. I must have made some crazy face because Trace just rolled his eyes and shook his head, “Do what you want, I’m just saying that he’s a good guy and he’s really sorry, and maybe you should just talk to him, ya’know hear his side of the story?â€￾
“I think I’ve heard enoughâ€￾
“Ok… but don’t you think you’ll maybe regret it later on if you don’t? I mean you’d always wonder what could have happenedâ€￾
She took a deep breath, “I don’t think soâ€￾
“Don’t be mad at me though… ok?â€￾
“Of course notâ€￾ she paused, “I just think… maybe…. Maybe you should surround yourself with different peopleâ€￾ she paused and then spoke again quickly, “I gotta go Trace, I’ll talk to you laterâ€￾ and with that she hung up.
I took a deep breath and walked out of the kitchen to the garage where I got into my car and drove away, I had to get away. I drove for a while and then parked my car on the side of the road, and just tried to sort things out. There’s no use in even trying, I confuse myself. I make myself this upset of course I’m going to make them upset. What can I expect?

Then my phone rang… “Hello?â€￾
“Hey, Justin it’s Kristenâ€￾
“Oh uh… he… hey how’s it going?â€￾
“Um, I thought that maybe, I realized that uh… maybe I wasn’t fair, I mean, I didn’t really listen to your side of the story. And I’m not the kind of person that would just… be that ignorant. So um, do you want to get together and talk sometime?â€￾
“Yeah, yeah of course uh… 7:30 The Pines?â€￾
“Alright, yeah I’ll meet you thereâ€￾ and with that she hung up. Ok… so maybe things were going to be ok? Well I mean, she’s willing to listen, that’s a start. I drove back to my house and as I made my way to the door my cell phone rang once again… Abbey… weird…
“Hello?â€￾
“Hey, Justin it’s Abbeyâ€￾
“Yeah hey, how are you?â€￾
“Fine um… ok. I’m leaving for school in a couple weeks and it’d be really retarded to leave and be mad at you because then I’ll never talk to you again. Not that I would mind never talking to you again, but at some point in the future I may regret it. So, do you think we could like… talk or something just so like, we won’t hate each other forever, I mean that’d be really stupidâ€￾
“I don’t hate youâ€￾
She laughed slightly, “OK, so I won’t hate you foreverâ€￾
I laughed, “OK, sounds good, thanks Abbeyâ€￾
“Ok so tonight… 7:30… The Pines, I’ll see you thereâ€￾ and she hung up</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:49 pm

<span style='color:purple'>stupid sh**...damn Justin...get a clue!!
More please Sarah???
If not...happy holidays!!!!
:hug: :blowkiss: </span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:15 pm

finally caught up!!
i'm glad justin got what he deserved!! but i think he's about to get himself into some more sh**!

more please!! :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:13 am

Oh lord, I hope he doesn't get himself into another mess again.

I'm gonna miss this story while you're gone, but that means you'll have tons for us when you get back to posting ... YOU BETTER!

Have a good holiday!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:44 pm

ive finally caught up!
wel i think they are gonna get back at him at the pines :lol:
wat was he thinking? I do kinda feel sorry for him though

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:09 pm

oh man oh man the sh** is about to hit the fan!! (hee hee i'm a poet! :lol:) i cant wait to see what happens!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:10 pm

oh man...Justin now you are gonna be in trouble :nod: I can't wait to see how this plays out...he better call one of them and reschedule or something or else there is gonna be even more drama ahhh i gotta know what happens but since your gone i'll have to wait....Happy Holidays!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:03 am

<span style='color:blue'>ok so since tonight was a good night with jc and everything :) lol I'll post some more mmhumm... lots of feedback please? thank ya dears :D

Chapter 13

Why do I always get myself into these damn situations? I swear to you, every f***ing time something good happens to me I f*** it up. And I can’t even blame anyone else. I’ll take all the f***ing responsibility. So now what? I have to go, I can’t just not show up. And once again, I can’t choose who I’d rather be with. I mean, Abbey… she knows what she’s doing, and she’s damn good at it. but with Kristen, it’s like… just a kiss is good enough. That sounded so gay… I’m such a f***ing idiot. What the f*** do I do? Any normal guy would go with the girl that gives it up ya’know… and in any normal situation I would but… I don’t know there’s just something about Kristen. Maybe it’s the way she’s just so kind and… well caring, and how just being around her makes you want to do more with your life, to help more. But then there’s Abbey. The girl’s been through so much sh** but you’d never know. And I was the cause of some of that sh**. She’s so smart and wants to do something with her life, and has a whole plan of how it will work out, and it will. I know it will…. AHHH f***. Why do I have to meet two f***ing beautiful, smart, giving, f***ing wonderful girls at the same time?
So I finished getting ready and drove to the restaurant. Took a deep breath and decided I’d go sit with whoever I saw first, or most importantly who saw me first. I can’t believe I’m actually going to do this. I’m such a dumbass, as Trace so kindly put it a few minutes before I left. It could work? Maybe I mean, it worked in that Saved By the Bell Movie… the one where Zack and Kelly finally got married. Good movie. Anyway yeah, it worked there didn’t it? sh** no, it didn’t Kelly found out and boy was she pissed. BUT they did still get married; I mean she forgave him… that’s all I ask. Granted Zack wasn’t already in sh** when he went… or was he? Damn I haven’t seen that movie in a long time. All right Justin, stop being a f***ing dork and go… let’s do this.
I took a deep breath as I walked into the restaurant, “Hey, um… is there a lady by the name of Kristen here?â€￾
“Yes sir, right this way,â€￾ she said with a smug smile on her face… uh… ok. She led me into the main room and I saw her… and Abbey… sitting at a table together… f*** ME!!!
Let me ask one more time: why do I always get myself into situations like this?
I looked back and forth between the two of them… Kristen looked up at me and bit her bottom lip… she was nervous. And Abbey… she looked at me and laughed, but it wasn’t a ‘ this-pitiful-bastard-still-can’t-choose-still-makes-the-same-mistake-over-and-over-again’ laugh, more like a –Ha-this-loser-look-at-the-face-he’s-making’ laugh
I took a deep breath, “Uh…â€￾
Abbey laughed, “Don’t talk sit downâ€￾ I did as I was told, unable to speak even if I want to, or even if I knew what to say.
“I’m sorryâ€￾ I managed to get out
“We knowâ€￾ Kristen said softly… what? Wait what did you just say?
“Ok, well… I was talking to Kristen, and we realized that we both kinda put you in an awkward position. I mean, two beautiful, wonderful, funny, nice girlsâ€￾ she laughed at the sarcastic tone in her own voice, “No but seriously, I guess what I’m trying to say is we understand? Not that we forgive, or will but like… this is all coming out wrongâ€￾ she smiled, “Here’s the thing, obviously we both were upset to find out, especially the way we did. But we also can tell you really are truly sorry, and I… like myself, I understand. So I… forgive you?â€￾ she smiled causing me to smile but also question the question in her voice. I looked over at Kristen, ok who am I kidding, throughout Abbey’s whole spiel my gaze kept going back to Kristen. She was just sitting there, not saying a word, no facial expression of agreeing or disagreeing… nothing.
I think Abbey noticed, I mean she must have. She looked between Kristen and myself and smiled, “Thanksâ€￾ I said softly
She smiled and laughed slightly, “No problem, now you’ve learned your lesson, don’t let it happen again?â€￾
“Yeah… neverâ€￾ I laughed
“Goodâ€￾ she smiled, “So we’re cool then… friends?â€￾
“Yeah, yeah of courseâ€￾
“Alright cool. Well I’m going to go pack, I’ll leave you guys alone, stop by before I go alright?â€￾
“Yeah, yeah of courseâ€￾
“Ok, Bye Justinâ€￾ she smiled slightly as she hugged before walking away
“Bye, thanks a lot Abbey, really, it means a lotâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾ she smiled “Byeâ€￾
And she left… gone… leaving me alone with Kristen at this fancy restaurant…but Kristen wouldn’t even look at me, she wouldn’t even look in my eye… it was killing me
“Kristen, I am so sorryâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“Then why won’t you look at me?â€￾
“I can’t,â€￾ she said softly
“Why?â€￾ I whispered as I grabbed onto her hands gently
“I know you’re sorry for dating two girls at the same time, and that’s really all the matters but… I mean… Abbey’s really a great girl and you guys make a really cute coupleâ€￾
“I don’t… there’s no more Abbey in this conversationâ€￾
“But there will be. Like even if we got together, I’ll always think that I was the second choice, that I wasn’t really the one you wanted, just the one you settled forâ€￾
“Oh Kristen please don’t say that. I mean, Abbey’s a great girl but… there’s just something about you. From our first date… when you spilt your water, and snuck in the ice creamâ€￾ I laughed slightly and she smiled, “And when you tripped, you probably didn’t see it but…â€￾
“Oh I saw it,â€￾ she laughed slightly
“Well thenâ€￾ I laughed, “Not as smooth as I thought I wasâ€￾
“Not at allâ€￾
“But the point is… this sounds really cheesy but from the first time I saw you and you were just helping the kids and you were just so nice and… beautiful, and my brothers love you so much and it just… there’s just something about that. Like how you don’t care what other people think, you just do what you do, to do it. Like you want to help people, I just love that about you. And you make me want to be a better person when I’m with you. It’s not just like you work hard, but you prove that it pays off, and there’s so many things more important then money and nice cars and big houses and partyingâ€￾ I paused when I saw her smile, “Kristen I am so sorry that I hurt you. And if I could go back in time, you would be the one I would pick, so please don’t ever feel like you’re the second choice, because the fact is, it’s the complete oppositeâ€￾ *insert corny romantic music here* and I moved in for the kiss…………………

And that’s how it happened, that’s the story of my summer… a quite interesting one to say the least but it all turned out wonderfully in the long run. Kristen and I are still together… 4 months and counting… going strong. And Abbey, I would honestly consider her one of my best friends. Plus the fact that she’s dating my best friend doesn’t hurt. Yeah, that’s right… she’s Trace’s now… I always knew he had a bit of a crush on her, and it seems she felt the same… I’m happy for them… But not as happy as I am for myself… The summer from hell turned out to be the best summer of my life!

Oh and did I mention this is the last chapter? So tell me whatcha think? did he pick the right girl? lol</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:34 pm

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>NOT THE END!!!!!!!</span></span></span> :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aww, I'm sad now! Seriously, though, I think Justin did end up with the right girl and I'm glad that Trace is with Abbey. He did have a crush on her and he deserves to be loved, too.

You gotta give us another story. We won't let you off the hook. B)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:45 pm

that was evil sarah!! :lol: i thought we had another chapter!!
i dnt want it to end but i think he chose the right girl, i felt abit sorry for abbie though but its all good coz shes with Trace! lol
Yea and i agree with whatchagot4meMRJT we need another story! :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:17 pm

:D awww wat a happy ending, but i am sad its finished :(

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:15 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I think he did choose the right girl. I love that Abbey is now with Trace...you could tell there was something happening there.

Yay...so, now that your done...what's next??
Hint hint..continuing on your other story...ahem..please?</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:31 pm

aww thanks girls lol i'm glad you like it

And what will be next? Yeah Tash I'm gonna finish the older one lol soon maybe tonight lol we'll see

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:35 pm

<span style='color:purple'>hee hee...ok!!! :)
*jumps up and down* </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:21 pm

It's over?? :cry: it can't be!!!! NOOOOOO!!!

But I do think that he picked the right girl...I always like Kristen better for some reason :lol: they just seemed to be the perfect fit ya know what i mean??? :lol:

I'm sad to see this go but I expect for you to finish your other story soon :nod:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:20 am

what is this! the end! i dont think so!!! i am glad he choose her but i refuse to accept that this is over!!! :lol:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:10 pm

tendertoes wrote: <span style='color:purple'>I think he did choose the right girl. I love that Abbey is now with Trace...you could tell there was something happening there.

Yay...so, now that your done...what's next??
Hint hint..continuing on your other story...ahem..please?</span>

Damn straight Tash he DEF chose the right girl muhahahaha

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:26 pm

Damn straight Tash he DEF chose the right girl muhahahaha

<span style='color:purple'>*wink wink* B) </span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”