One Day

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:01 am

So the feedback hasn't been great but for those who did respond you will be rewarded.... haha even though I'm on vacation in Florida... here you go... Don't forget the feedback all of you.

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Courier'>Chapter eleven:

After finding and attending their classes Sarah and Kristen arrived back at their apartment. Not a word was mentioned at the visitors that would be arriving just later that evening. Sarah couldn’t blame Kristen for having her doubts; she didn’t suppose that in the event that Kristen claimed to be coming home with a multi-million dollar, worth a fortune and more, man that she would necessarily believe her either.
Despite all of Kristen’s obvious doubts, the other thing that was obvious was the crinkling of Kristen’s posters as she took them down. “Didn’t you just put those up yesterday?â€￾ Sarah laughed for a moment as she leaned against the doorway.
“Well, if what you say is true, I’m not going to be the teeny-bopper type loser with *NSYNC posters plastered all over her walls and ceiling, that would be embarrassing…â€￾ Kristen noted as she rolled up the posters and placed them gently and orderly underneath her bed, hidden completely from sight.
“Good idea, not that I wouldn’t be your friend if you had them, but I mean, less chance of admitting to knowing you in public,â€￾ Sarah said with a chuckle as she crossed her arms over her chest. Someone knocked on the door and Kristen and Sarah looked at each other, “You ready?â€￾ Sarah asked as she straightened her shirt out and started toward the front door.
“Do I look all right? I mean it, seriously, do I?â€￾ Kristen asked nervously as Sarah took another step closer to the door.
Sarah rolled her eyes, “You look fine, you’re just nervous,â€￾ Sarah said as she rested her hand on the doorknob.
“Hey,â€￾ Justin said as she opened the door to see Justin standing there with flowers in his hand and JC in toe.
“Hi,â€￾ Sarah said as she moved in to kiss Justin lightly on the lips, “This is Kristen, and Kristen this is Justin and I’m assuming JC?â€￾ she asked as Justin stepped into the apartment so JC could get through the door and into the apartment as well.
“That’s me, hi, it’s nice to meet you Sarah, Justin hasn’t shut up about you, and nice to meet you too Kristen,â€￾ JC said with a wave in Kristen’s direction.
Kristen nearly dropped to the floor, she never thought for a second that Sarah was telling the truth, “H- Hi, nice to meet you,â€￾ she managed to say as she took a few steps toward them.
“Why don’t you all come on in and sit down?â€￾ Sarah said as she took the flowers and placed them on the kitchen counter while she found a suitable container for them.
“So, did you meet the rest of the roommates yet?â€￾ Justin asked as he took a seat on the armchair.
“I don’t even think they have moved in yet, I haven’t seen a trace of them,â€￾ Kristen said, “All I know is they are upper classmen, we all got information sheets when we checked in,â€￾ she babbled.
“That’s cool though, it’s just the two of you then,â€￾ Justin said as Sarah came over and took a seat on the arm of the chair. He pulled her into his lap and kissed her.
JC and Kristen looked at each other hesitantly, neither of them knowing what to say except that they shared the uncomfortable feeling growing in the pit of their stomachs.
Sarah suggested they order in dinner because neither she nor Kristen had gone to the supermarket yet. They played a game of SPOONS at the dining room table while they waited. Not exactly a good ‘get to know you’ sort of game, but Sarah figured it may break the ice.
There was no doubt that Kristen was nervous, but JC wasn’t making it easy on her. His shyness was coming off as rich-boy arrogance and it was beginning to give Kristen a complex. Her defenses mounted every time he shifted his gaze to escape hers’.

“Maybe he’s just shy…â€￾ Sarah said as they sat on Sarah’s bed and gushed over how wonderful Justin was.
“Maybe he’s just a rich a**hole,â€￾ Kristen countered, “I mean, there’s no need to be a jerk, if you don’t like me fine, I don’t really care, I just mean be respectful, be civil!â€￾
“No, I know, but I don’t think he meant it, maybe he was nervous, meeting new people is always nerve-racking, you should know that,â€￾ Sarah said trying to calm Kristen down.
“He should be a pro, I mean, what? He can go sing in front of a hundred million people but he can’t hold a single conversation with someone across a table? That’s bullcrap! I’m putting the posters back up and I’m cutting his head out of all of them… I was always a Lance fan anyway. Don’t set me up with him though, it may ruin the image,â€￾ Kristen said as she got up from Sarah’s bed and went back into her own room and shut the door.

“So, what did you think?â€￾ Justin asked as he drove JC back to his house.
“I like her… she’s pretty and nice… and man, is she funny!â€￾ JC said, looking off into the night sky.
“Are you okay?â€￾
“What do you mean? Yeah, I’m fine,â€￾ JC replied, looking at Justin indignantly.
“Well, you didn’t act like yourself at dinner, you were shy and looked like you felt out of place,â€￾ Justin said.
“Wouldn’t you if your best friend leaves you in a room with a girl you don’t know while he makes out with his girlfriend on the other couch? Come on now,â€￾ JC said as Justin pulled to a stop at JC’s house and JC got out and walked up the driveway waving at Justin as he left.

“She doesn’t like him…â€￾
“He likes her…â€￾ Justin and Sarah said at the same time.
“This could be a problem,â€￾ they said in unison.

</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:49 am

jc<3crack wrote: “She doesn’t like him…â€￾

“He likes her…â€￾ Justin and Sarah said at the same time.

“This could be a problem,â€￾ they said in unison.

:nod: :nod: Ya think?

Oh man, they need to get together again and give it another shot. Bad first impression, but it happens. I hope they can work something out and start over again.

Justin and Sarah are just too cute.

Have fun on your vacation in Florida you little beach bum!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:07 pm

wow do i ever understand that uncomfortableness- my best friend and her fiance are all over eachother all the time and it is really uncomfortable when they do it when there are other people there and it is just me and them and i have nothing to talk about!!!!

great chapter but i am sensing not only just regular tension but a lil sexual tension!!!! more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:18 pm

uh oh that aint gud, yeah they sud give it another chance.
I dont like that Brandon guy at all, cant he just leave her alone <_<
hope ur enjoying ur holiday! :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:08 pm

great chapter!!

so happy you updated :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:13 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Yay...love it Crack! Keep it coming!
Have a great time girlies...but behave!
*wink wink*
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:14 pm

bump hehe

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:04 pm

yeah... bump

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:12 pm

UPDATE :P

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:30 pm

I will soon I promise, I just got back to school and have to read cases and books and it's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! When I get a few minutes I will definitely update. Maybe this weekend! ;)

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:59 pm

no prob dont worry!

but :crazyjump: for update :P

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:29 am

Sorry it too so long folks, I don't think I've had two minutes to myself since I got back from Florida, so thanks for the patience, here's the next chapter. Remember to keep the feedback coming.

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Courier'>Chapter twelve:

“Sarah, look outside,â€￾ Kristen said as she bounded into Sarah’s room, pillow in hand, and collapsed on Sarah’s bed. It was 5 AM and the light was just beginning to shine through the small slits of the blinds.
“What are you doing? What’s outside?â€￾ Sarah asked as she covered her head with her pillow.
“Look Sarah, maybe if you do, he’ll go away,â€￾ Kristen added, “I mean I don’t see how he didn’t wake you up already.â€￾
“Who?â€￾ Sarah asked, still half asleep.
“Some guy is singing out there to you and screaming your name,â€￾ Kristen said.
Sarah climbed out of her bed reluctantly and went to her window. Scrambling about, she moved the curtains and the blinds out of the way and looked out into the sunshine. She looked down at the ground and saw Brandon with an acoustic guitar singing his heart out.
“Call the police,â€￾ Kristen whined as she pulled the blanket over her head and curled up on Sarah’s bed, “I can’t sleep like this.â€￾
“Isn’t that kind of drastic?â€￾ Sarah asked as she hid behind the curtain, still peeking down at Brandon from her window, from what she could tell, he hadn’t seemed to catch a glimpse of her looking down at him. She wasn’t even sure if he knew which window was hers. Before she could say anything else, she heard sirens and saw a police car coming around the corner toward him, “You don’t have your cell phone underneath that blanket, do you Kristen?â€￾
Kristen merely groaned in reply, “No, I wish, why?â€￾ she asked, not even looking up from underneath the blanket.
“Because the cops just showed up and they are putting Brandon in cuffs and taking him away,â€￾ Sarah explained.
“And are you for some reason upset about this? He’s a scary-stalker freak,â€￾ Kristen said with more than a hint of sarcasm.
“Well… no, I guess not, but should he really be taken to jail?â€￾ Sarah
said as she watched the police car pull away with Brandon inside. She shut the blinds and went back to sit on her bed.
Kristen poked her head up from underneath the blanket and looked at Sarah, “I seem to remember you coming in scared out of your mind the other night when he was all freakish and scary following you like a stalker, this is for the better, maybe he’ll get the idea and leave you alone and that way you and Justin can have a chance at a normal relationship… well normal for any couple with a hot pop-star celebrity type.â€￾
“I know, but…â€￾ Sarah began but was once again cut off by Kristen’s talking.
“No buts, now go back to sleep, you have to be up for class soon, get what sleep you can,â€￾ Kristen said as she wrapped her blanket around her body and went back into her room.
Kristen was right but for some reason Sarah was unable to go back to sleep. She looked up at the glow-in-the-dark stars, left there from whoever lived there last year. The stars spelled the words ‘good night’ across her ceiling above her bed. As much as Brandon scared her she knew his intentions were not bad in nature and she almost felt bad that all of this was happening. He didn’t belong in jail, a straightjacket maybe, but not behind a set of metal bars.

“Rise and shine,â€￾ Sarah heard Justin’s voice say when she answered her cell phone a few hours later.
“I’m awake… I’ve been up since 5 AM,â€￾ Sarah said, she decided it was time to tell Justin about the threat that Brandon could possibly pose to their new and above all, fragile relationship.
“What were you doing up so early?â€￾ Justin asked, “Couldn’t sleep baby?â€￾
“No… well that too but can we meet up later and talk about something?â€￾ Sarah asked, “I have class all morning but I’ll be done for the day around one, maybe get lunch or if you’re busy, dinner?â€￾
“I have rehearsal this afternoon,â€￾ he sounded worried, “But dinner sounds good… I miss you…â€￾ he said.
“Okay, I’ll come there at like… 6?â€￾ she said with slight question in her tone.
“Sounds good because JC is going there tonight to try win Kristen over, think you could talk to her about giving him a slight break, he was really nervous… he told me that he really likes her but realizes he came off like a total jerk,â€￾ Justin said.
“I’ll see what I can do… see you tonight, bye,â€￾ Sarah said hanging up her cell phone quickly. She got her belongings together and packed up her backpack so she could head to meet the shuttle to take her to campus. She turned off the ringer on her cell phone and put it under her pillow, not wanting him to call back again.
Sarah went to her classes as she normally would but she couldn’t get Brandon out of her mind and she wasn’t sure why. She was sure she didn’t have feelings for him because she was overwhelmed totally and completely by Justin, but she couldn’t help but feel pity and fear for Brandon.

“Hey, see anymore of the freak today?â€￾ Kristen asked as she looked from her book from the couch when she heard Sarah come through the front door.
“No, thankfully, I’m going to talk to Justin about it tonight,â€￾ Sarah said.
“Maybe he can get you a bodyguard or something because that guy is skeevy. I was him on campus earlier and he was all up in my face about where you were and why his grand gesture didn’t win your heart, he’s totally insane,â€￾ Kristen said as she sat up and looked at Sarah.
“I don’t need a bodyguard,â€￾ Sarah said, as she put her key in the door and let herself in.
“Are you kidding? He does belong in jail, he showed me one of those knives that people have… ya know when little kids have those like flip combs yeah well he has a knife like that, that doesn’t disturb you at all?â€￾
“Seriously? Okay, maybe you’re right, but I really don’t think he’d hurt me,â€￾ Sarah said.
“Be careful though, okay?â€￾ Kristen asked.
“Yeah, definitely, I will,â€￾ Sarah said, “By the way, I was talking to Justin about his friend, JC.â€￾
“What about him?â€￾ Kristen asked trying to sound less annoyed than she obviously was.
“Justin was just telling me that despite his behavior he really likes you and you should really give him a chance,â€￾ Sarah said.
“He likes me? Than why did he act like such a jackass?â€￾ Kristen asked as she followed Sarah into her room.
“He’s shy and doesn’t really know how to act around girls he likes,â€￾ Sarah said.
“This isn’t high school, he doesn’t have to be all nervous like that, it wasn’t like I was trying to molest the dude or anything, we were just talking,â€￾ Kristen said.
“Just think about it okay? Give the guy a second chance or something,â€￾ Sarah said.
“I guess I could think about it… I don’t know, I’m not making any promises though,â€￾ Kristen said as she went to leave the room.
“I think I’m going to take a nap… I’ll talk to you later,â€￾ Sarah said as she shut the door behind Kristen.
“See you later,â€￾ Kristen added as she walked back to her seat on the couch with her book.
</span></span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:56 am

woop woop update! lol

this brandons guy's freaky
hope they figure this out
cuz the guy is freakish!

update soon :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:19 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I think the bodyguard idea is a good one! Brandon's a little too freaky for me!!
JC...poor guy! Give him a break!!!
*wink wink*
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:49 am

Eww, Brandon is freaky. The singing part is weird and annoying, but it's not like he was trying to kill her. However, the knife part worries me.

Gotta see what happens when she tells Justin and I want Kristen and JC to start over again and see how things go on their second date!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:10 pm

brandon is crazy but i have a feeling that justin is gonna go even crazier when he hears about it!! cant wait!!!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:02 pm

I'm in an especially good mood today so know what that means? You get another chapter... and it's a long one so I want tons of feedback!

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter thirteen:

Kristen tied her hair up in a towel to dry as she stepped out of the shower; she wrapped a second towel around her body folding it over so it would stay up around her. The doorbell rang and she didn’t pay any attention to it as she wandered back into her bedroom from her personal bathroom, so she could continue to get dressed. The issue concerning JC was frustrating; she has spent her mid-to-late teen years lusting over his every move and now that she had met him she felt nothing but utter disappointment; disappointment that he wasn’t as wonderful as he had always seemed on television and in magazine articles. He didn’t seem as kind and caring as he did even in the vaguest of his writings such as within the thank-you’s inside the albums. None of her dreams of chance encounters with him had ever been anything like the real thing. She had expected Justin to be a sheer disappointment but he was actually a delight to be around; the celebrity who always seemed arrogant and completely conceited but nothing could have been farther from the truth; she got a similar vibe from JC, however, he seemed as though the stardom had finally reached him, like he was better than everyone else; that he was really sitting on a golden thrown high above the rest of us looking down at all of his young little followers, his teenage peons.
“Kristen, it’s for you,â€￾ Tash, one of Kristen and Sarah’s other roommates called through her door, knocking on it at the same time. Her words caused Kristen to snap out of the daze she was in and join reality once again.
“One second,â€￾ Kristen said as she took her hair out of the towel which was drying it and let it flow down damp over her shoulders. She tightened the towel around her body and ran her fingers through her hair expecting that when she walked out of the room she would come face to face with the person she had planned on having a study session with for an up and coming exam.
Kristen stepped out, barefoot, into the living room and instead of coming face to face with Jessica, the girl from her class, she was confronted with a dozen roses and JC dressed in a suit complete with a dress shirt and tie.
“Whoa… hi,â€￾ JC said as he looked her up and down; from head to toe in her towel. Kristen began blushing, she couldn’t hide flushing that came over her cheeks as he looked at her and she just stood there pretty much naked beneath her towel.
“Hi… wh- what are you doing here?â€￾ Kristen asked as she held the towel tighter around her so that no one could see any part of her body apart from her face, shoulders and legs from the knees down.
“I came to see you… to talk to you,â€￾ JC answered as he placed the bouquet of roses on the coffee table. He took a step closer to her and Kristen could see Tash peek out of her room behind him giving her the thumbs up signal from around the corner.
“Why?â€￾ Kristen couldn’t stop herself from asking as she continued to hold onto the towel around her.
“Um… can we do this in private?â€￾ JC asked as he glanced behind him just in time to see Tash jump back into her room to avoid him seeing her when he turned. It was too late, however, he had caught her eavesdropping on the conversation.
“I don’t really think that that would be a good idea,â€￾ Kristen replied as she too glanced over at Tash who was trying to figure out what was going on but still hide from their sight.
“Oh…â€￾ JC said again as he took a step back. He looked genuinely disappointed that he wasn’t going to let him into her room and that was pretty much a lock-out from her heart as well.
Noticing this disappointment, “Maybe we could go out for dinner?â€￾ Kristen said swallowing back her excitement.
“Really?â€￾ JC said looking back up from his feet, “I mean, I’d love to take you out to dinner, if you’ll let me,â€￾ he added, making it seem as though the whole thing had been his idea.
“Yeah, I just need like fifteen minutes so I can get ready…â€￾ Kristen said as she loosened her grip on her towel only slightly, but enough to make her sore knuckles return to their normal color.
“Sure…â€￾ JC said as he took a seat on the couch. He sat on the edge and she could tell just by how he was sitting that he was just as nervous as she was. Maybe he wasn‘t so bad after all.
“Don’t worry, they won’t bite,â€￾ Kristen mouthed to him as she shut the door behind her for some privacy as she got dressed and ready for them to go out.
Kristen emerged from her room, as promised, fifteen minutes later dressed and completely together. JC put down the magazine, Us Weekly, that he was flipping through while he waited for her. His mouth nearly dropped when their eyes met; her eyes sparkled and she looked even more beautiful than she did the first time they had met. Granted, upon their first meeting she was wearing a casual sweatpants and a tank top and now she was wearing a short khaki skirt and a dressy shirt that matched not only the rest of her ensemble but also her blue eyes.
“What?â€￾ she looked at him as he looked her up and down in amazement.
“You just look… beautiful,â€￾ JC said as he handed her the flowers he had brought into the apartment with him. She placed them gently in her room before taking his outstretched hand and the two of them walked out, looked upon by Tash and one of her friends that had been staying with her for the past few days.
Tash’s friend whistled as JC passed by the open bedroom door. “I hope you know that she doesn’t open her door for just anyone,â€￾ Kristen said smartly as they walked out to JC’s car, “Usually they are quite shrewish, I haven’t seen her for more than two point five seconds since I moved in,â€￾ she continued.
“Yeah, they were staring at me, I could, like, feel their eyes burning a hole through the back of my head,â€￾ JC said as he opened the passenger side door of his jeep and helped Kristen get in. After closing her door, he walked around the front of the jeep and got into the drivers side. He looked at her and smiled, “Thank you for coming out with me tonight, Kristen, thank you for the second chance.â€￾
“We don’t always make great first impressions but let me tell you, your second one is shaping up beautifully,â€￾ Kristen said as he put his hand out for her to hold as they drove along the busy University Boulevard. She took his hand and looked out her window, she could barely help feeling like the center of the universe when she was with him.
“I just want to say that I’m sorry if I came off like jerk but I have the tendency to be shy around the people I don’t know well and you left a deep impression on me. You tried to bring me out of my shell and I resisted too much. I’m just really glad we’re getting this chance to get to know each other better,â€￾ JC said.
They pulled into the parking lot of Orlando’s Ale House, a place JC and his band-mates frequented quite often and Kristen waited for JC to come around and help her out of the jeep. As they walked up to the door Kristen tripped over a cement bumper in one of the front parking spots.
“I really just shouldn’t be allowed to walk,â€￾ Kristen laughed slightly as JC made a quick move to catch her, “I mean, who am I kidding? This isn’t me, I never dress like this, it’s all about the flip-flops for me,â€￾ she explained as she stood upright once again.
“Well, you don’t need to dress up for me, you’re beautiful beyond the fancy clothes and the expensive makeup,â€￾ JC said as he held her hand and the two walked together into the restaurant.

Dinner, for both of them was delicious and informative. The more Kristen learned about JC, the more she was growing to like him. It turns out all of the things the interviews and television programs said about JC were true. He was quite caring, kind, and even affectionate. They held hands across the table while they waited for their food and their eyes barely left each other’s as they ate.

“Do you want to come up and watch some television?â€￾ Kristen asked as they returned to Kristen’s apartment complex just hours later.
“Sure, if you don’t mind, I don’t want to intrude, but yeah, I’d love to,â€￾ JC answered as he turned off the ignition and his chivalrousness continued as he once again helped her out of the jeep and up to the doorway. Kristen slipped the key into the door and she turned to look at him just as she was about to enter the apartment.
“You’re so late,â€￾ Jessica said from the living room where she was sitting with her books open on the coffee table. Kristen immediately shut the door.
“Oh crap,â€￾ Kristen said to herself.
“What? What’s the matter?â€￾ JC asked as he stepped back from behind her.
“I completely forgot that I promised to help this girl Jessica from my math class study for our test…â€￾ Kristen replied wanting to bang her head against the wooden door.
JC rested his hand on her hip, feeling somewhat disappointed as their eyes met once again.
“Well, I’ll go then, you study and we can continue this tomorrow,â€￾ JC said as he caressed her cheek with his other hand.
“No, no, I’ll get rid of her,â€￾ Kristen said as their lips grazed one another’s in a gentle but slight kiss, she took a deep breath, anticipating what was about to come but stepped back, “You wait out here and I’ll be back in like ten minutes,â€￾ Kristen said as she escaped into her apartment before their kiss could be complete, leaving JC with nothing but anticipation as he awaited her return. He stepped back and took a deep breath, backing against the wall and slipping down to the ground, head in hands. He breathed in deep and regained his composure. His heart ached as he waited for her and the minutes seemed like hours until she returned.
JC sat on the ground with his head in his hands, his back against the wall facing Kristen’s door waiting for her to open it up and to let him in. He desired her touch and his mind drifted off into a daze in which the two of them kissed passionately. He was shaken from his daze by the sound of his cell phone ringing.
He scrambled for a moment trying to find where he had put it, in his pants pocket, and looked at the name on the caller ID.
“Hey Justin,â€￾ he said as he flipped open the phone, jumping back into reality.
“C, Sarah is on her way back there and I want you to keep an eye out for her because there is this freak that is stalking her. She just left here literally like 30 seconds ago and when she came over she told me she had to talk to me,â€￾ Justin took a deep breath after having said all of that in one breath, and then continued, “She was freaked out because this guy from her high school is always coming around and finding her, pretty much stalking her and doing weird things. She won’t let me have someone like be her security, so I know since you were out with Kristen maybe you could…â€￾
“Whoa, Justin, slow down, say no more, I’ll watch out for her. I’m at the apartment anyway,â€￾ JC said as he peered around the corner to see if Sarah was pulling into the parking lot yet.
“What are you still doing there, anyway?â€￾ Justin asked, “Everything went well, eh?â€￾ he continued in a suggestive voice.
“Shut up, she’s in the apartment helping some girl study because she accidentally ditched the poor girl for me, once she leaves though, I’m going in,â€￾ JC said.
“You’re not going to sleep with her are you?â€￾ Justin said sounding almost shocked.
“No… I don’t think so… I’m just… awestruck in love or something… I don’t know… we’ll see how it goes, the kiss we shared though, man, I felt it to the tips of my toes,â€￾ JC explained.
“Okay, too much info, you’re going gay on me,â€￾ Justin said, “Call me when Sarah gets back okay?â€￾
“Will do.â€￾</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:17 pm

she got a similar vibe from JC, however, he seemed as though the stardom had finally reached him, like he was better than everyone else; that he was really sitting on a golden thrown high above the rest of us looking down at all of his young little followers, his teenage peons.

This is really fiction :blink: bc in real life that would be Justin :P

“I just want to say that I’m sorry if I came off like jerk but I have the tendency to be shy around the people I don’t know well and you left a deep impression on me. You tried to bring me out of my shell and I resisted too much.

thats so me :(
cant help it and ive screwed up a couple of times with guys by bein so shy

luv the update

and im likin its all JC here :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:59 pm

great chapter! i am really enjoying how this story is going! i love the fact that jc is so smitten! he is such a romantic! and justin is gonna have to throw down i can tell!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:32 am

I loved this update. Ahhhh, I can feel the romance in the air for Kristen and JC. And, yup, Justin's gonna be a**-kicking soon ... but I think he's being a sweetie and a good boyfriend for protecting Sarah!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:30 am

“I just want to say that I’m sorry if I came off like jerk but I have the tendency to be shy around the people I don’t know well and you left a deep impression on me. You tried to bring me out of my shell and I resisted too much.

thats so me  
cant help it and ive screwed up a couple of times with guys by bein so shy

I'm the exact same way! I'm like super shy until I get to know people and then I'm a blabber mouth...well not blabber mouth but I feel comfortable and stuff so I talk to them :lol: You can ask Lil X-Tina man I mean I like don't even talk to people I don't know and at lunch I make her ask the people for chairs to sit on or I like kneel down on the ground :lol: but i'm gettin better cuz shes really outgoing and is making me more outgoing lol

but the story ahha now that i have cuaght up on it :nod: i'm kinda creaped out by this Brandon dude...he needs to be locked up or something cuz hes stalking her...even i'm not that bad at stalking :lol: jpn! But I'm glad that JC and Kristen are having a good time together! MORE PLEASE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:28 am

ok I'm gonna go ahead and bump so she'll write some more :D

help me out guys...

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:24 pm

great chapter! Im glad jc and kristen are getting along, please dont let anything bad happen to sarah :( I just have a feeling that somethings about to happen that aint good, justin really seems caring :P
more plz :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:15 pm

what in the hizzell is going on here! where is my update!!??!! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:17 pm

“Usually they are quite shrewish, I haven’t seen her for more than two point five seconds since I moved in,â€￾

<span style='color:purple'>I'm going to try to not take that personally...ahem <_<
:lol:

</span>

“Um… can we do this in private?â€￾ JC asked as he glanced behind him just in time to see Tash jump back into her room to avoid him seeing her when he turned. It was too late, however, he had caught her eavesdropping on the conversation.
“I don’t really think that that would be a good idea,â€￾ Kristen replied as she too glanced over at Tash who was trying to figure out what was going on but still hide from their sight.

<span style='color:purple'>Come on now, go easy on me...wouldn't you do the same if JC was in your apartment! I mean come on...I was looking for Lance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao... :P

Great job Crack...Finally back and just caught up....that has to be worth an update. I just gotta know what's gonna happen between C and Kris. Oh and let's not forget Sarah and the psycho...please???
</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:58 am

I was waiting for you Tash! hahaha Seriously, I totally wasn't going to update again until you replied :D

So, here's the next chapter, don't forget the feedback.

<span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='color:purple'>Chapter fourteen:

Sarah pulled into the parking spot right next to JC’s jeep and got out. She pressed the button on her key ring to activate the alarm system and the car beeped grabbing JC’s attention. He was still sitting looking across the hall at the apartment door.
JC stood up, looked at the door for another second, and then walked over to meet Sarah as she was walking toward him. “How did everything go tonight?â€￾ she shouted across to him.
He grinned widely as he sped up to catch her but as they were walking toward one another a shadowy figure ran up behind Sarah and put something over her mouth causing her to collapse into his arms. He was dressed in all black but by his build alone JC was sure that it was a man, especially by what Justin had told him on the phone. “SARAH!â€￾ JC shouted as he ran but the man pulled her out of sight and by the time he got to where they were standing there was no sign of him.
JC blamed himself as he dialed Justin’s cell phone, “This is totally my fault,â€￾ he repeated to himself as the other end of the line rang in his ears and he walked back to the door.
Justin was no help of course, “How could you let this happen?â€￾ followed by a click. JC pounded on the door to Sarah and Kristen’s apartment.
“What’s the matter?â€￾ Kristen asked; JC looked distraught, “Are you okay?â€￾
“It’s Sarah, someone took her… I went to meet up with her by her car and someone just came up behind her and grabbed her and took her away!â€￾ he said all in one breath, “I don’t know what to do… it’s all my fault… what do we do?â€￾
“We have to call the police, it must be that a**hole Brandon,â€￾ Kristen said as she led him into the apartment to sit down. She explained to the girl she was studying with that she had to cut the session short because there was an emergency and she left.
JC dialed 911 just as there was a knock on the door. Kristen went to answer it and Justin stormed in almost knocking her over in the process. “What the hell happened? I thought you were going to keep an eye on her!â€￾ Justin said almost pinning JC against the wall.
Kristen took the phone and continued the conversation with the 911 operator while JC fought of Justin. “There was nothing I could do, man, I went to meet her at her car and the guy came up behind her, drugged her and ran away, what was I supposed to do? I couldn’t even see which way they went, it’s pitch black out there… I know, it’s my fault… I’m sorry.â€￾
“It’s not his fault!â€￾ Kristen yelled from the other room. After she got off the phone she went into her room to change out of her dressy clothes, “How could you let him think it’s his fault, Justin?â€￾
“No, man, I’m sorry, I overreacted, it’s not your fault, I’m just worried, I’m sorry,â€￾ Justin said as he let go of JC and finally settled with his anger.

Sarah woke up two hours later in pitch blackness. She could feel something moving underneath her but she couldn’t tell where she was. She was bound by ropes and duct tape and when she tried to move she found there was no where to move. She assumed she must have been in the trunk of someone’s car. She could barely remember what happened. The last thing she remembered was talking to JC and then someone grabbed her from behind. Then she passed out.
Screaming proved to be pointless as she had tape over her mouth. The car came to a screeching halt and she closed her eyes pretending that she was still asleep. When the trunk opened she could smell it; Brandon’s cologne, the same one he had warn since middle school. She felt herself being lifted out of the trunk and carried. She opened her eyes and squinted them. She saw a sign that said ‘motel’ but couldn’t figured out what motel she had been brought to.
“Aw, look at the couple on their honeymoon… how sweet, he’s carrying her over the threshold,â€￾ an older man’s voice said, Sarah was able to hear. How a woman tied and bound could seem like a happy honeymooner was beyond anything she could fathom.

When the police arrived, the officers questioned each one of them and they all told them the same thing, about Brandon being some crazy man who they were positive was behind Sarah’s kidnapping.
“We’re going to do our best but there isn’t much we can do until she’s been missing for 24 hours,â€￾ the officers said before they left.
“Are you serious?â€￾ Justin practically screamed, “She could be dead by them, she’s been kidnapped!â€￾
“Now, we have no reason to think she’s been killed,â€￾ the officer said, “I understand you’re upset but there isn’t anything you can do, leave it to us, why don’t you get some rest?â€￾
The officers left, “I’m not going to sit around here and do nothing, I’m going to find her! Are you with me?â€￾ Justin said as he grabbed his jacket and car keys.
“Yeah, we’ll be right behind you,â€￾ JC said as Justin left, “Want to come with me?â€￾
“Yeah, I’m there, let’s go.â€￾</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:03 pm

:jawdrop: OMG!!! Ahhh i hope that shes ok man!! I'm soo worried right now for her...they better catch Brandon and lock him up for forever.....Sarah I hope that your ok hunny! And Justin blaming it all on JC :no: that so wrong...but at least hes not blaming him anymore! MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:52 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... this is not good at all folks. I really hope Sarah is going to be okay ... sounds like this nutjob is going to rape her or something. Why else would the fool take her to a motel. This is getting too freaky! I'm scurred!

Justin shouldn't blame JC, but you can say anything when you are caught up in a moment, so he's forgiven and he obviously realized that he couldn't blame JC.

More please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:08 pm

holy bejesus! i hope when justin finds that freak brandon that he kicks the everliving sh**e out of him! i want brandon to suffer! god i hope he doesnt try anything with her i mean the fact that he took her to a motel kinda worries me about his intentions! poor virginal sarah (insert sarcastic scoff here :lol:) i will beat his ass if he tries anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:34 am

Dayum, I was way down there at the bottom of the page. thanks a lot guys! lol jk. Well here it is... the last chapter, don't hate me... but give me lots of feedback okay?

<span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='color:purple'>Chapter fifteen:

“I can’t say that this was how I expected it to end… because it wasn’t, but it did. I can’t honestly say that I thought I’d make it out alive, but I did. I had always spent my life wishing for better for myself and little did I know that with a little hope, a little faith, and a lot of courage, things would change for me, for the better. When I met him, I had a hard time looking past the things which made the two of us so different, but when I finally did, everything fell into place and for once I let myself fall, and I fell really hard. He stood by me, and I can honestly say he saved my life, in more ways than one. When I needed someone, he was there, he taught me how to love and more importantly how to live, and I will never forget him for that. It’s been four years since you left me, off to a better place, and I know that you lost your life because you loved me, and wanted to save me. In the entire time I knew you, you wouldn’t let me come into any harm. Our love was short, but my memory is long, and for as long as I live, I will never forget what you have done for me. Rest in peace, Justin,â€￾ Sarah said as tears poured down her face and she placed a rose on Justin’s grave. With friends and family all around, she looked at them with deep sadness on her face. Not only had she lost the love of her life, but the world lost one of the talented people in the world.
Every year since the incident, a memorial service was held in honor of Justin; it became a time not to mourn his death but instead to celebrate the life he enjoyed, despite how short it had been. After the service it was Sarah’s ritual to visit Brandon in prison. Not that they were friends, but it helped her to cope with the untimely death of her first, and possibly greatest love.
The day was still a blur, the day it happened, the last thing Sarah remembered was being carried into the hotel room but she couldn’t move or speak. She had been drugged and her mouth was taped shut. She thanked God every day that the hotel manager saw Brandon carrying her in because he was the reason that Justin found her. Listening to the police scanner in his car, he got to the hotel before the police even had a chance to respond to the call. With a vision of Justin bursting through the door, Sarah blacked out, but JC and Kristen, now married, filled in the blanks for her, whenever a question arose in her mind.
“How’d he do it?â€￾ Sarah always asked with a glimmer in her eye, she always loved to hear just how heroic the man she loved was.
The truth was, he may have saved her but he was unable to save himself. As Sarah lied naked on the bed, mere moments away from being raped, Justin burst into the room with nothing but the fiery anger in his eyes and the strength lying only within his two bare hands. The two struggled for several minutes until Justin pinned Brandon up against the wall, trying to strangle the last breath of life from him. Justin’s strength, however, was no match for the switchblade that Brandon pulled from what seemed like thin air and stabbed Justin repeatedly in the chest. His grip on Brandon’s neck did not loosen until he was on the ground, bleeding slowly but surely, to death.
When JC and Kristen arrived, Justin’s clothes were drenched in blood, and he was gasping for his final breaths. JC rushed to his side as Kristen untied Sarah from the bed. Brandon did not seem to understand that act he had just committed and he stood in the corner looking at the blood on his hands. He dropped the knife and it bounced as it hit the ground.
It was good that Sarah hadn’t seen Justin like that because if she had, she may not be here today. There were days, so many days that Sarah was just convinced that she couldn’t live without Justin, and she was sure she didn’t want to, but she continued because she knew that suicide was the coward’s way out.
A month after his death she found out she was pregnant, and it was the best gift anyone could have ever given her. Though she no longer physically had Justin, she had a little piece of him that would make him hers forever. She had a little boy 7 months later and he was named for his father.
The day she had her son, Lynn, Justin’s mother, was at the hospital. She had been there for her throughout the entire pregnancy and it made it easier to cope when she knew there was someone who could understand the pain she was dealing with.
“I have something for you,â€￾ Lynn said, “I wanted to give this to you sooner but I thought it would be better to wait.â€￾
“What is it?â€￾ Sarah asked as she sat up in her hospital bed.
Lynn reached behind her back and revealed a blue velvet box, “We picked this out for you… because the day he met you he knew that you were the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with,â€￾ tears formed in her eyes and one by one the spilled onto her cheeks.
Sarah began to cry as well as she opened the box and was faced with a diamond engagement ring, “Oh my God…â€￾
“Justin had set a date, today, that he was going to propose to you, so though he can’t be here to do it himself,â€￾ she cried, “I wanted to make sure that you had it today.â€￾
“Thank you so much,â€￾ Sarah cried, she looked down at the baby in her arms, the spitting image of his daddy, and the tears poured from her eyes like a waterfall.
“You’re going to know your daddy and how much he would have loved you everyday of your life, don’t worry Justin,â€￾ Lynn said as she kissed the child’s forehead. Lynn then hugged Sarah and kissed her forehead, “I’ll leave you two alone.â€￾

“Say good night to daddy,â€￾ Sarah said as she and her son sat at the gravesite, just hours after the memorial service had ended.
Justin Jr. stood up and stumbled has he ran to hug the cement block that he knew as his father, “Night, night, daddy,â€￾ he said as he kissed the headstone.
“I love you,â€￾ Sarah whispered as she stood up. She placed another flower over his grave before taking her son’s hand.
“I love you too daddy.â€￾

THE END!
</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:09 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh my lord, my poor Justin died. :no: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How am I supposed to get over this? I don't think I ever will. Wow, that was a sad one Crack! Wonderfully written, but very sad. At least J went out like a hero and Sarah does have a piece of him because of their son, but still, man that was sad.

And the engagement ring ... aww Mama Lynn's making me sad, too!

I'm just gonna go and be sad now. But hit us up with another story when the spirit hits ya!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:57 am

dude! that was so not where i expected this to go! that was so sad! but at least the world had a mini justin! well i am bummed to see that this is over but it was a great story! thanks for sharing it with us!!!!!!!!!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:32 pm

:o :cry: omg i really wasn't expecting that! poor sarah and justin jnr, i really thought that it would b a happy ending for them all.
Great story though!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:22 pm

How did I miss your update?

Ahh your making me cry here :cry: Seriously it's all I can do to keep the tears from coming out of my eyes....

You made Justin die :no: How will I ever get over that? All I will ever think about is of Justin dying now...thanks a lot just kidding!

At least she will have a mini Justin running around to remind her of him :nod: And he went out the best to way go...a hero...he saved her life :wub:

Thanks for sharing another wonderful story with us! *tear*

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:01 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Holy crap...that was so sad!!! Her soulmate....gone!!!!
I love that you gave Justin Jr. to her...she deserved that! Amazing Crack!!!!
</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:09 pm

Aww Tash I'm so glad you liked it! I always look to you for feedback, thats why I was so sad when I hadn't seen you around!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Aww Crack!!! :hug:
OK...now back to business....you better update that darn story soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blowkiss: :blowkiss:
hee hee
</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:15 pm

lol maybe if i get a little more feedback because believe me, when I wrote chapter 2 I thought of you Tash with all the description I had, it was with you in mind!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:19 pm

<span style='color:purple'>really??? any hints?????</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:23 pm

hehe nope! but you better get the other girlies to post feedback so you can find out! haha that's your new job

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:39 pm

<span style='color:purple'>hey now...that's no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I'm in no position to be askin' for help because of my absence lately but I was going to post a new story...a new Joshie story!
Guess I can't do that until you update yours...damn <_<
</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:59 pm

Am I detecting BLACKMAIL? lol

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*cough...whatever works...cough*</span> B)

Return to “Fan Fiction”