One Day

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:53 pm

He seemed unsure for a moment, “Take mine,â€￾ he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cellular phone, one of those cool flip ones too, I think it even might take pictures. What a contraption.
“Justin, no, I can’t do that,â€￾ he stuffed it into my backpack without another word, “I’ll return it to you and pay you when I get my phone installed, I promise

hello i need one! :lol: atleast a belgian one broke mine
ohwell hello ebay
im wayy too hooked on ebay :no:
my parents arent gonna be too happy :ph34r:
damn cant i have a justin in my life to give me one

aww i really like how this is foldin out
and yes NOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell thats the most important part

:lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:41 am

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>NOOKIE!!!!</span></span></span>

Well, maybe just some stripping ang kissing, but I'm gonna pretend there was hot sex, even if there wasn't!

These two are moving along quickly! Just the way I like it. :D

I want an official Justin Timberlake cell phone. Where's the donation site? I'm going to get me one of those!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:21 am

hell ya they are headed for the right path!!! i like where this is heading!! however i need more you tease!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:25 pm

I loved that chapter...I could use a cell J ya wanna donate one to me too? :please: I think he should start a cell phone charity...now that would be nice

She's already stripping off his clothes I really like this girl now :nod: more please!!

JustinsSugar
Ultra Member

Postby JustinsSugar » Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:29 pm

CRACK!! MORE TONIGHT PLEASE!!!!!!!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:55 pm

ya crack i want more!!!!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:36 am

Just a warning, you guys won't be seeing a chapter for a few days.... it's Thanksgiving weekend and I'm headin home tomorrow and my BEST friend, AKA IDIDTHEJRT aka Sarah is coming home, so I probably won't be writing... sorry guys! I'll catch up next week though! Hope you understand.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:40 am

That goes for me too! :P B)

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:39 am

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>HAPPY THANKSGIVING ABS CHICA'S</span></span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:32 pm

i guess i can handle that!

JustinsSugar
Ultra Member

Postby JustinsSugar » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:37 pm

I guess i am forced to live wit that!! have a safe trip!!! Happy Turkey day everyone!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:17 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Sarah and Crack...have a great time and stay out of trouble...lmao!!!</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:31 am

:o i weren't expecting ne of that, i am glad that he is helping her out, he is very giving, lol

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:38 pm

Okay ladies, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend; sorry it took so long, but here is the next chapter, finally. Therefore, I want tons of feedback okay?

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Courier'>Chapter six:

This was probably the first plane ride I’d ever been on that I wasn’t searching for the exits. Usually the person I’m sitting next to is elderly with huge elbows and insists on telling me about each and every one of his or her grandchildren; with picture. Sarah was different, obviously, perfect almost, we talked about everything and of course I left out all that pop-stardom, Mickey Mouse Club stuff. It felt so nice to be around someone who didn’t want my autograph, a picture, or both.
When I was able to see and recognize things out the window on the ground below, I panicked. What if I never saw her again? What would I be giving up? I could be giving up the chance at having at least one thing be, or seem, normal. I felt the wheels pound down on the cement below and this time Sarah didn’t even flinch, she just looked at me, not star-struck, she just looked at me, into me.
“Can I… call you sometime?â€￾ I asked nervously, trying to hide my fear that she wouldn’t want to see me again by gathering up my belongings and carry-on parcels.
“Yeah… well… I guess… I know you’re going to think this is totally stupid, but I don’t have a cell phone and I don’t know my number at school yet,â€￾ she said. She looked embarrassed like I’d think she was one of the few people left in the stone age, but that wasn’t it at all. After everything she had told me, I wasn’t surprised one bit that she hadn’t jumped head first into the technological era.
I didn’t really know what to say to her though, I knew I didn’t want this day to end, this experience to end so I said the first thing that popped into my mind, “Take mine.â€￾ I reached into my pocket pulling out my brand new flip phone. It wasn’t that hard to part with though based upon all that I would be gaining by giving it to her.
“Justin, no, I can’t do that,â€￾ she said putting her hands up in argument, but I was slick, I stuffed the phone into one of the pockets of her back pack, “I’ll return it to you and pay you when I get my phone installed, I promise.â€￾
“No you won’t, a gift from me to you, I have another one at home, I’ll call you tonight,â€￾ I said as I walked past her and into the aisle. I kissed her on the cheek gently, the first contact we had made apart from when I held her hand at takeoff. It was amazing.
She’s so beautiful. As I walked through the terminal, I put on sunglasses and a hat, but even beneath this costume I couldn’t stop thinking about her. Sarah was so quiet, so introverted, but when she finally did open up she was extremely expressive in her words in everything; she spoke with such passion and conviction and I admired that, not to mention it was sexy as hell. Sometimes I wish I could be more like that; to care so much about one issue.
Her hands… they were so soft and that had that baby lotion smell. Girls always smell good, it’s like in their DNA or something, but something about her was different. She was unlike anyone, she looked past me, she saw through me and I didn’t have to hide behind any of the fakeness that I do for the press. To be honest with someone is an amazing feeling; to know they won’t judge you for your actions or words, it just made me feel entirely comfortable with her and I hadn’t felt that way with anyone in a very long time.
While I was waiting for Carol and her brat to get off the plane from way in the back in coach, where they belonged, I kept my eyes glued to the door so I could catch just one more glimpse of Sarah. She was beautiful in the unconventional way because it wasn’t just her physical features it was her kind heart too that made her incredibly beautiful.
“The car is waiting,â€￾ Lonnie said from behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder to catch my attention.
“I know, but… can I borrow your phone for a second?â€￾ I asked. When he handed it to me I dialed the number to the phone I had given to Sarah and watched when she exited the terminal as she scrambled to figure out how to work it.
“Hello?â€￾ she questioned into the phone.
“Hi… I couldn’t wait until tonight… I hope you don’t mind,â€￾ I said quietly. I wasn’t sure how she was going to react. She was one of the few girls that wasn’t used to getting attention from anyone and I didn’t want to scare her in the first day.
“I don’t mind…â€￾ she said in an equally shy and quiet voice, and I saw her smile .
“When can I see you again?â€￾ I asked anxiously. All I really wanted to do was run up to her and swing her around in my arms, was that really too much to ask? I don’t think so!
“Well, sir, I need help trying to figure out how to work this contraption I’m holding right here, I didn’t even know it was on, maybe you can give me a lesson,â€￾ she said expectantly, just like a woman always asking for stuff! Just kidding.
“Where are you staying tonight? You don’t move in until tomorrow, right?â€￾ I asked hopefully, it would be nice to have a woman in the house, brighten things up a bit maybe.
“I was going to get a hotel room, I guess, I hadn’t really thought about it,â€￾ she answered. I started walking toward her, and I could tell she wouldn’t expect to still see me. I tapped her on the shoulder and felt her jump slightly until she turned around to face me. She looked happy to see me, the feeling was mutual of course.
“Stay at my house,â€￾ I shut my phone and she shut the other phone, that she was using.
“I can’t do that, first I take your phone and now I stay at your house, that’s really nice of you but, I’d be taking advantage,â€￾ she said, shaking her head but it was obvious that she really wanted to say yes but maybe felt weird saying so.
“I never said it was free,â€￾ I winked at her, “You have to… cook me dinner,â€￾ I took a chance and snaked my arms around her waist. She was about a foot shorter than me and I just looked down at her, I went to kiss her but she turned her head and I got a cheek instead. There goes my self-confidence shooting right down the scale. It’ll be okay though, just as long as she says yes.
“I can do that,â€￾ she smiled up at me, and then punched me in the arm, and one thing she doesn’t do is hit like a girl; it hurt! It was like she was trying to be one of my guy friends, not that we punched each other just for fun or anything, then she turned around and started walking toward baggage claim. I rubbed my now sore arm and sprinted to catch up with her, she’s a fast walker.
We rode back to my house in style, a limo, and I saw Sarah give it the same extravagant look that she did when she saw my house. She looked surprised and then looked at me skeptically as if I were hiding something. Though she wasn’t entirely off base.
It could be worse though…
I could be a drug dealer…
Or a pimp…
But I’m neither.
In the words of SR-71, just a disposable pop star.
The woman isn’t too bad in the kitchen, I came to find out as we sat down to dinner. With as little as I had in the house, she was able to make an ample pasta dinner. Who was I to complain? If it wasn’t for her I probably would have made my specialty; Apple Jacks and a Strawberry Pop Tart, delicious.
“So who are you Justin?â€￾ she asked, somewhat out of nowhere, and I’ll admit, she caught me off guard.
“What do you mean?â€￾ I replied as I took a bite of my food. I bit my lip nervously, hoping she didn’t notice that I had while I was doing so. I felt I couldn’t hide from her, like she already knew all my secrets even before I told her.
“I mean… look at this place, and after some… let’s call it friendly snooping, I know you’re not Hugh Hefner, you’re not a drug dealer, and you’re not a pimp, so who are you?â€￾ she continued.
“Let’s forget who I am for now, I love that you don’t know. I love that I can be real with you,â€￾ I said as I inched closer to her. I bit my lip again but I was nervous for a different reason this time, because all I wanted to do was kiss her and to have her not turn away or not push me away.
“Please don’t kiss me,â€￾ she said and I felt my entire body ache, that’s how strong the desire had gotten. I froze and retreated back to my original dinner-eating position.
“What’s the matter?â€￾ I said as I looked into her eyes, hoping there I would find the answer.
“I’m not… experienced… at all… I mean… you have to go slow with me… I have never even been on a date before,â€￾ she said. She looked so embarrassed, not that there is anything to be ashamed of, I would definitely admire someone for holding onto something as sacred as their virginity for this long.
“It’s okay, kid,â€￾ I said as I kissed her forehead, “I have all the time in the world,â€￾ and I was willing to wait for her as long as it took for her to feel comfortable with me.
We finished dinner quietly and we went up to me room so I could tell her who I am, “Can I please kiss you?â€￾ I asked finally, as we sat, facing each other on his bed.
“Why?â€￾ she asked coyly.
“Because,â€￾ I began seriously, “I want you to kiss me now as Justin, because what I show you… it could change everything, and I want to remember this forever,â€￾ I finished, and before I knew it, she was the one who was kissing me. I felt the sparks and the fireworks that everyone is always talking about. The next think I knew she was on top of me and she began pealing off every article of clothing I was wearing. I bit my lip as she was tugging my pants down around my ankles because I knew exactly what she was about to discover.
“Nsync?â€￾ she questioned as she read the word surrounded by flames at the base of my leg.
I bit my lip again, harder this time and I just nodded at her. I could feel it already, things were changing as this look of disappointment covered her face. I prayed that she would understand why I didn’t tell her when we first met but I fear it is going to take more than an explanation. I knew one thing for sure, I couldn’t lose her.
She awoke everything inside me that I thought had died.
She made me feel alive.
</span></span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:00 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Great chapter Crack...I love the innocence of the relationship when tey first meet. Discovering one another.
YAY...more please???
How the hell does she react???

lol :ph34r: </span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:56 pm

i really like this story :wub:

cant wait to read more!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:26 pm

he has a very good reason for not telling her so she cant be too mad, can she?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:05 pm

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! more please!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:52 pm

I love the freshness of their relationship and the discovery that comes with a new relationship.

I wanna stay at J's house. There's plenty of room and I'll even clean it! Oh well!

I wonder what she'll say when he tells her who he is. He has to tell her eventually!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:27 pm

wow great, another chapter please??!!!!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:59 am

The next chapter is coming soon I promise... I've just been bombarded by school work, and I have finals this week and I just started working again for the season so I haven't had a moment to myself! Soon! Sorry!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:49 pm

No prob. Take it easy on yourself!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:27 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Aww Crack...take it easy!! Rest up and we'll be ready for ya when you get a chance!
:blowkiss: :hug: </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:58 pm

i really luv this fic, i hope she isn't to taken a back by what he does.
cant wait for more

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:59 pm

Since everyone was so nice and everything, this is the last chapter I have written.. there WILL be more, don't worry, I just have to get through finals first.

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Courier'>Chapter seven:

I could feel his eyes on my as I looked up at him. I wasn’t quite sure how to feel about this, I mean he is famous, “You’re in that… boyband?â€￾ I asked skeptically.
“Well, we prefer not to call it a ‘boyband’ per say, but yeah, I am,â€￾ he said and I stood up. I pulled down my shirt so it covered me completely again and I licked my lips. He sat there for a moment, returning my glances, but I don’t know if it was the chill in the room or the sentiment of embarrassment, he stood up and pulled his pants up to his waist buttoning the button like a lock, and tightening his belt securely around his somewhat, almost too slender waist.
He looked at me expectantly, and honestly, I didn’t know what to say, or do for that matter. I felt embarrassed, how could I be so naïve? I mean, sure, I didn’t have MTV programmed into my favorite television stations, and I wasn’t much for the radio either, how could I know. Katie listened to them occasionally, I could hear it blaring through the thin wall which separated our two bedrooms, “I don’t really know what to say.â€￾
“You don’t have to say anything, but I would like to,â€￾ Justin began. He took a step toward me and I took a step back away from him, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before but I have to admit I was enjoying that you didn’t know who I was. You treated me like a normal guy, except that you had questioned whether I was a pimp or not… I like being treated like a human for once, most people don’t treat me that way and you do, you’re different,â€￾ he said, and he did seem genuinely sorry.
“This does explain why you have a huge house and numerous cellular phones,â€￾ I couldn’t help but crack a smile at my foolish assumptions that he was a drug dealer or a pimp daddy, “But,â€￾ I said seriously, “You should have told me right from the beginning. This changes everything.â€￾
“Does it have to?â€￾ he pleaded with me.
“Doesn’t it?â€￾ I questioned, “If I get involved with you not only your life will change but so will mine, drastically. And just coming down here has been a huge change within itself.â€￾
“I want something to happen between us, more than anything in the world. I would give it all up if I could. I just want you to look at me like you did before; like you saw me for the true me, not the television, pop-star version of me. You look at me like I’m real, and more than that, you look at me like you care for me, genuinely, not just superficially like everyone else,â€￾ he said as he took my hands in his and looked at them together, “A perfect fit,â€￾ he added as he looked down at our hands. He was right, they were a perfect fit.
He pulled me close to him, and I let him this time. I felt his arms wrap around me and I felt safe for the first time in a long time, if not in my entire life. His eyes searched mine for an answer and I felt myself gaze into his as if I were searching for the same thing. He bent his neck slightly and I felt his warm breath on my lips before his mouth engulfed mine in a passionate kiss.
“What do you say we give this a try?â€￾ he asked as our mouths separated. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I nodded.

~***~

I looked down at her at the foot of my bed and she barely looked at me. She looked at the tattoo like it was getting bigger and extending the gap that was already between us. My heart was pounding and I didn’t know what to say; if there was anything for me to say that would make everything okay. It was a few minutes before she said anything, “You’re in that… boyband?â€￾ she asked skeptically.
“Well, we prefer not to call it a ‘boyband’ per say, but yeah, I am,â€￾ I said. She stood up and covered herself with her arms and pulled down her shirt to cover her revealed belly button. She licked her lips and I bit mine, what was I supposed to do?
I sat for a moment as she attempted to escape my glances. I felt a chill run across my body and I realized I was sitting there practically naked. I stood up myself and pulled my pants, buttoned them, and tightened the belt around my waist. She still wouldn’t look at me, but that didn’t stop me from staring at her face, familiarizing myself with every freckle, every beautiful imperfection.
When I finally caught her eyes, I looked deep into them waiting for her to say something, anything. I loved her naivety, it intrigued me greatly. Sarah didn’t seem like the type of girl that kept up on all the MTV slander. Maybe she listened to jazz, or even classical. I couldn’t help but wonder about her, about her life, her family, there was so much to learn and I could only hope that she would give me the chance.
“I don’t really know what to say,â€￾ she said finally as she looked down at her feet, blushing slightly.
“You don’t have to say anything, but I would like to,â€￾ I began. I took a step forward toward her but she took a step away from me. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before but I have to admit I was enjoying that you didn’t know who I was. You treated me like a normal guy, except that you had questioned whether I was a pimp or not… I like being treated like a human for once, most people don’t treat me that way and you do, you’re different,â€￾ I said, words couldn’t truly explain just how sorry I was for lying to her, it was killing my inside knowing there was a chance that I could be separated from her.
“This does explain why you have a huge house and numerous cellular phones,â€￾ Sarah said and she smiled slightly, it made me happy to see her smile and I let out a deep breath. “But,â€￾ she started again seriously this time, “You should have told me right from the beginning. This changes everything.â€￾
“Does it have to?â€￾ I said in a desperate and pleading voice. How was she having this effect one me? How?
“Doesn’t it?â€￾ she questioned, “If I get involved with you not only your life will change but so will mine, drastically. And just coming down here has been a huge change within itself.â€￾
“I want something to happen between us, more than anything in the world. I would give it all up if I could. I just want you to look at me like you did before; like you saw me for the true me, not the television, pop-star version of me. You look at me like I’m real, and more than that, you look at me like you care for me, genuinely, not just superficially like everyone else,â€￾ I said and I took her hands into mine and looked at them held together, “A perfect fit,â€￾ I added as I looked down at our hands.
I pulled her close to me, took the chance, and this time she let me. I wrapped my arms around her and felt secure myself. I looked into her eyes for the answer but I couldn’t find one. I bent my neck slightly down and I closed my eyes tightly. I took a small breath just before I felt my lips attack hers in a warm and passionate kiss.
“What do you say we give this a try?â€￾ I begged as our mouths parted from each other. I saw her open her eyes and look up into mine. And she nodded.

</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:28 pm

Aww, they are gonna continue on with this fun! Well, I'm glad for that. What a cute couple! At least she's not completely clueless about who *NSYNC is. :P

Good luck on your finals (Lordy, I absolutely used to hate finals!). Study hard and enjoy your vacation when you're all done!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:35 pm

Good luck with your finals :hug:

And whoo hooo they are gonna give it a try... :party: I hope that things work out for them man...they sound like such a cute couple! ahh more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:00 pm

wahoo! i thought for a minute she was gonna say no!
im glad they are gonna try things again :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'>yay...I love this story Crack! Take care...can't wait for more!!</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:20 pm

great chapter! i am glad that she is willing to at least give it a try more please!!!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:47 am

Okay, there hasn't been a lot of feedback lately, and since this is the first chapter with the two of them together, I insist on there being a TON of feedback. hehe. Let me know what you all think.

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Courier'>Chapter eight:

As Sarah packed up her toiletries and other necessities into her open suitcase, she felt Justin’s arms snake around her waist. He kissed her neck gently and she felt herself smile to herself. “This is all you brought with you?â€￾ he asked as he rested his chin on her shoulder and looked at her open suitcase and the other one that was closed on the floor.
“Well, they pretty much provide you with everything you need, a bed, sheets, a desk, a dresser; I just brought myself and my clothes. Kind of depressing to see that my entire life can fit into just two suitcases,â€￾ Sarah said as she looked at what she was packing. Her gaze landed on a framed picture of her grandmother, her sisters, and herself from her tenth birthday. She picked it up, “This was the last time I can remember being happy,â€￾ she said and then turned around in his arms, “Until now.â€￾
Justin kissed Sarah’s lips gently with his eyes closed tightly, “And this is just the beginning Sarah, just the beginning.â€￾
“I guess I should get moving, shouldn’t I?â€￾ Sarah said as she zipped up her suitcase and put it on the floor next to the other one.
“Yeah… but you’re not going alone, Lonnie is coming to help you get settled since I can’t be there myself,â€￾ Justin said.
“You don’t have to, I can handle it myself. Will I see you later?â€￾ she asked, looking into his eyes.
“You better believe it,â€￾ Justin said as he kissed her one more time and helped carry her bags outside to where Lonnie, his bodyguard, was waiting by the car. Justin winked at him as they drove off to get Sarah all checked in and settled.
When Lonnie and Sarah arrived at her dormitory/apartment complex she looked around at how bleak the room seemed. White walls, white sheets, white everything except for the desk and the dresser. She had her own room, which was a perk, and her three roommates seemed nice. Lonnie carried her suitcases in and they began unpacking.
“It’s kind of sad how short of a time it takes for me to unpack my entire life,â€￾ Sarah said as she sat on the edge of the bed.
“No need to be glum, I’m hereâ€￾ Justin said, carrying bags from various stores, “Lonnie, there’s more in the car, do you mind?â€￾
“Not at all,â€￾ Lonnie said.
“What’s all this?â€￾ Sarah asked as Justin began unpacking the bags revealing a sheet set, new pillows, a shower curtain, bath robe and several other things. Before she could even say anything else, it seemed, there was more and everything was getting unpacked around her.
“What? I can’t buy my girl some new things for her new dorm room?â€￾ Justin asked.
“Well, it’s so much and it must have cost a fortune,â€￾ Sarah said as Justin set up a brand new laptop on her desk, “This is crazy!â€￾
“Can I see that cell phone I let you have yesterday?â€￾ Justin asked, holding something behind his back.
“Sure,â€￾ she said handing it to him.
“Because this is yours,â€￾ he said as he handed her a brand new cell phone, another flip one, only a different color, “And the final touch,â€￾ he said reaching from behind is back once again and pulled out a bouquet of flowers and a vase.
“I can’t accept all of this,â€￾ Sarah said, “You have to let me pay for it, please,â€￾ Sarah said.
“Don’t even insult me,â€￾ he said as he put his arms around her.
“Don’t insult me,â€￾ she laughed slightly.
“You have to let me pay for all of this stuff for you,â€￾ Justin said, looking into her eyes.
“And why is that?â€￾ she asked.
“Because,â€￾ his face was just inches from hers and their lips were nearly touching, “I’ll never kiss you again.â€￾
Sarah felt her knees go weak, “Why do you do this to me?â€￾ she asked, breathing in.
“What?â€￾ he asked.
“Make me feel like the only girl on earth, the only important person in the universe,â€￾ she said.
“That’s how you’re supposed to feel,â€￾ Justin said as he leaned in and kissed her gently.
“Well, you should probably get going, I have to go buy text books and go to orientation,â€￾ Sarah said, “I’ll walk you out.â€￾
They held hands as they walked out to the car, “I’m actually going to need a ride home,â€￾ Justin began.
“Why?â€￾ Sarah asked, as a crowd of girls formed around them and pushed her out of view. The girls practically tackled him bombarding him with sexual invitations and asking for autographs and hugs. She stepped back and almost couldn’t believe her eyes as she was pushed against a wall and when she hit her head that was enough, “You know, he’s a real person, you don’t have to treat him and the people around him like pieces of meat!â€￾ Sarah said loudly looking over the crowd. Before she could say anything else Lonnie came to the rescue.
“Thanks,â€￾ Justin said.
“For what?â€￾
“For saying what you said, I’ve been thinking it for who knows how long, and I’m sorry you had to see this, but you actually had the courage to say something, so thank you. And you have to give me a ride home because that’s your car,â€￾ he said pointing a silver Beetle convertible with a temporary license plate in the back window.
“Are you kidding? No you didn’t! Oh my God, Justin!â€￾ she said as he smiled at her and passed the keys to her.
“I did, for you, that way you can come to my house anytime you want,â€￾ Justin said kissing her on the forehead.
“Wow, I don’t know what to say…â€￾
“You don’t have to say anything, just tell me that you will come by later tonight and see me, you never know what other surprises I might have up my sleeve,â€￾ Justin said as he climbed into the passenger seat and pushed the button that got rid of the car’s removable roof.
“I’ll be there, did you even have to ask?â€￾ Sarah said as she got into the drivers seat. She could barely believe her eyes, believe that so much had changed within minutes of her life. This is the happiest she had been in her entire life and she couldn’t believe it. He covered her hand with his on the gear shift and looked at her and smiled.

</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:39 pm

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>OH MY WORD!</span></span></span> Justin is so perfect in this story, I want to jump through my computer and kiss him myself!

He is so sweet for buying her a car and all those goodies for her dorm room! WOW ... that's all I can say!

I'm glad Sarah told those girls to step off her man. Although, I would have been freaking out if Justin had been at my college.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:07 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :pray: I wish...

hee hee....I just wish!

Good job Crack, can't wait for more!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:29 pm

awww Justin is sooo freakin sweet in this story! Makes you just want to jump right through the computer and squeeze his cheeks grandma style :lol: I would die if he bought me all of that seriouslly....but thats all probably like petty cash to him but still :jawdrop: I don't think that he could get any perfecter :wub: so sweet and I'm glad she stood up for him...If he was my boyfriend and girls were doing that to him I would have to say something to them...I'd be like back the f*ck off of my man! :lol: more please?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:11 am

jesus the next thing he is gonna do is buy her the freaking dorm!!! :lol: more more more!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:17 pm

more..!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:26 pm

oh & jc<3crack whatever happened to your other fanfic, i think it was yours...it began with Justin hitting a girl's car... :unsure:

i really liked that story... :(

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:49 pm

Ohhh yeah that one... I forgot about that... the one with the accident? From the JT board? And Krista was like really hurt or something??

Yeah I don't know... I'll get back to them all one day.

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:21 pm

Merry Christmas Eve! Don't forget the feedback!

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Courier'>Chapter nine:

“Where is Gaige Auditorium?â€￾ Sarah asked someone as she passed. No matter which way she turned her campus map she could not make sense of any of it. There were so many buildings and she could see the annoyed looks from fellow, obviously older, students who were not happy with the speed with which she was walking.
Without a verbal answer, the girl pointed directly in front of them and rolled her eyes, “I need a ‘you are here’ thing on this map,â€￾ Sarah grumbled to herself as she made her way up the stairs and into the building. She could see that the orientation program had begun so she took the first empty seat she could find in the back.
“Hi,â€￾ someone leaned in and said to her. She was legitimately trying to pay attention.
Sarah looked over at the person next to her, “Brandon! What are you doing here?â€￾ she whispered, but had to stop herself from shouting and making a spectacle of herself.
“I go here, duh,â€￾ he said with a slight laugh.
“Yeah, well I figured, you are sitting in orientation I just mean… why didn’t you tell me you were coming here?â€￾ Sarah asked. Someone turned around and glared at them but it didn’t stop them from whispering back and forth to each other throughout the entire welcoming ceremony.
“Well, my dear, after prom you disappeared off the face of the earth. I was beginning to think it was me, and look, here you are. You just happened to take the vacant seat next to me, how about that?â€￾ Brandon said as he rested his hand on her thigh, “So what are you doing after this?â€￾ he asked as he rubbed his hand up and down her thigh.
“I.. I have plans,â€￾ Sarah replied beginning to feel uncomfortable, and more importantly remembering why she had neglected to return his calls after senior prom.
“Well, Miss Social Butterfly, you certainly got acclimated and made friends fast, didn’t you?â€￾ Brandon said, “Another time maybe? Hey, maybe we’ll even have a class together.â€￾
“Yeah maybe, I should go though, beat the crowd, I’ll catch you later,â€￾ Sarah said as she stood up and caught up with a tour that was already in progress around campus. This had to be one of the weirdest experiences ever, like karma coming back to kick her in the butt.
Senior prom had not been one of her fonder memories from Cranston High School. Brandon, though one of the more popular boys in school, was one of the pretty people whose looks made up for what they lacked elsewhere, i.e. a personality, sense of humor, or a set of morals. For some reason, Brandon had latched onto Sarah partway through Junior year and once he had dug his claws in there was no letting go. She could only hope that the two wouldn’t continue running into each other.
After the campus tour Sarah went back to her dorm room.
“Hi, I’m Kristen,â€￾ a girl came out of the room next to hers’ and introduced herself.
“I’m Sarah, nice to meet you,â€￾ Sarah replied. The rest of their roommates hadn’t moved in yet, by the looks of it.
“So, are you a freshman?â€￾ Kristen asked hesitantly, she seemed nervous and unsure of herself.
“Yeah,â€￾ Sarah said.
Kristen sighed, “Thank God, it’s just the two of us and two upper classmen. I was so nervous I’d be the only one. I’ve heard such horror stories about what they do to freshmen!â€￾ she spoke fast and Sarah could barely follow what she was saying, “Sorry, I tend to talk fast when I’m nervous… it’s so crazy, I mean two days ago I was up in Kansas with my parents and today I’m in sunny Florida with a slew of people that I don’t even know.â€￾
“I know how you feel,â€￾ Sarah began, “I’m from Rhode Island and although I was pretty alone in the world there, it’s ten times worse here, but hey we’ll make it right?â€￾
“Right… now Rhode Island, is that part of…?â€￾ Kristen began but Sarah didn’t even let her finish.
“It’s a state…â€￾ Sarah laughed, “The smallest and most boring one, but still a state nevertheless. So are you Dorothy and Toto good friends? Sorry you probably hear bad jokes like that all the time.â€￾
“Yeah, I do, but I’m going to let it slide this time since we just met and all,â€￾ Kristen laughed.
The two talked for another hour and they became fast friends talking about their backgrounds, their likes and dislikes, and other useless random facts.
“Whoa, I have to get going,â€￾ Sarah said as she looked at her watch. It was almost 7PM and she wanted to get over to Justin’s before it got too late. After all, she did have an early class in the morning, her very first college class.
“Where are you going?â€￾ Kristen asked as she stood up from the couch stretching and yawning aloud.
“Just heading to meet up with my boyfriend,â€￾ Sarah said, she could feel her cheeks turn bright red, blushing as she actually spoke the term “boyfriend.â€￾
“Did he move down here with you?â€￾ Kristen asked, assuming that she and Justin had been dating for more than 24 hours.
“No, actually, it’s the weirdest thing…â€￾ Sarah began as she fought with herself on whether or not to tell Kristen what major boy-band star her boyfriend really was.
“What?â€￾ Kristen asked looking at her confusedly. “What’s the weirdest thing?â€￾
“I actually just met him about two days ago. He lives here but he was visiting Rhode Island for work and we were seated next to each other on the flight here. We started talking and now… I don’t know I guess you could say we just hit it off. The last 24 hours have been a blur, I can’t remember ever being this happy,â€￾ Sarah said to herself.
“Aww, that’s so cute! Wow, I’m happy for you! Well, have fun!â€￾ Kristen said as she went to go back to her room. Sarah stood up as well and walked to her bedroom, “Oh, by the way, what’s his name?â€￾
Sarah froze for a moment. She didn’t have to tell her his last name, right?
“His name is Justin.â€￾
“Well, tell Justin I said hi,â€￾ Sarah heard Kristen’s door click shut and she let out a sigh of relief. One bullet dodged, but there were obviously going to be more to come.
</span></span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:11 pm

:rofl: at ur siggie

love the story just read the new chapters
crack i love how you write :P

def keep updated ill try to catch it when i can

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:29 pm

Eww, that Brandon guy seems a bit creepy to me. Keep your hands to yourself mister, unless your Justin! :D

Kristen seems like a nice roommate. Seems like they get along splendidly. I wonder what Kristen will think when she finds out that Justin is the one and only Justin Timberlake! Good stuff!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:31 pm

:rofl: your signature..<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> i hope that too </span>:ph34r:

Moreee!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:48 pm

That Brandon guy does seem creepy to me 2!
Her room mate kristen seems nice

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:52 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Brandon...hmmm... :thinking:
Love the siggy and I agree!!!
Great chappie Crack!
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:15 pm

did i miss something? when did jc do that and get embarrassed? and great chapter- i love how you made her from kansas- even though i am not from kansas being from kansas city still gets the perks of kinda being in the story!! :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:55 pm

dude how did i miss that you had update?? :jawdrop: This Brandon dude sounds like major T-R-O-U-B-L-E to me :nod: She betta watch her back to make sure that nothin happens to her....And i can't wait to find out what her room mate says when she finds out that Justin is Justin Timberlake :rofl: ah ha more please?

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:28 pm

Here's another chapter....

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Courier'>Chapter ten:

“Do you have any friends I could set my roommate Kristen up with?â€￾ Sarah asked as she lied in Justin’s arms. They were lying on the sofa in front of his lit fireplace.
Justin breathed in deep and took in the scent of Sarah’s hair, “What’s she like?â€￾ he asked.
“Well, she’s shy but she seems like the crazy type, it’s the first day after all. And she talks like she’s on crack, a mile a minute,â€￾ Sarah explained, “She’s pretty too, blonde hair, blue eyes… kind of tall,â€￾ she continued as she turned over on her side so she could be face to face with him.
“I might know someone, JC is single but he’s a little older,â€￾ Justin said, “But they sound a lot alike, except in the physical description that is, here’s a picture of him.â€￾
“Ohh, now that’s sexy,â€￾ Sarah laughed as Justin ripped the picture out of her hands and laid it facedown on the floor.
“Oh no you didn’t,â€￾ Justin said as he too turned around so she was looking at nothing but the back of Justin’s curly-haired head.
“I’m just kidding,â€￾ Sarah said as she sat up and began rubbing his shoulders. He moaned slightly, “So, Justin… I didn’t tell anyone who you were… I mean I told Kristen that your name was Justin but I didn’t actually tell her who you were.â€￾
“Well, won’t that be a great surprise for her,â€￾ he laughed, “Actually, I’m glad you didn’t tell her. I mean it’s nice that you warmed up to her so fast, but let’s take this slow and not start involving people in a relationship that is itself still evolving. But, it’s nice that you want to help her find a guy,â€￾ Justin said, “Maybe this weekend, after you’re all settled at school, we could all go out, see a movie or something.â€￾
“That would be good…â€￾ Sarah said, she looked down, she was not sitting on her knees and she looked down at the couch.
“What’s the matter?â€￾ Justin asked, noticing that she was looking upset.
“I just feel weird…â€￾ Sarah said, not looking at him and never letting their eyes meet.
“Feel weird about what?â€￾ Justin asked as he took her hands in his and kissed them gently.
“I mean, look at all the stuff you bought me today and you barely know me and we don’t even know if this is going to work with us. You spent so much money on me… I feel like I owe you something…â€￾ Sarah said, she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes.
“Why do you think that, baby?â€￾ he asked as he took her in his arms, “You don’t owe me anything, I got you all that stuff because I wanted to, and hey, I mean I want to be comfortable when I come stay there with you,â€￾ Justin laughed slightly, “That’s why you have both a pink and a blue toothbrush in your bathroom. I just want you to be happy… and the only thing I want in return is your heart… and maybe some of that beautiful soul of yours’. Don’t doubt me, I’m in this for the long haul, don’t worry about the money because it’s just the beginning, what’s the point of having it if you can’t spend it on someone you love?â€￾
Sarah smiled at him and she looked deep into his eyes, “Can I tell you something?â€￾ she asked.
“Anything, please, everything,â€￾ Justin said, “I’m here to learn, I know it takes a long time to learn everything about you but I want to know ever freckle, every curve, every memory, so we can make more.â€￾
“I think I’m falling for you,â€￾ Sarah said as she moved in closer to him and their lips met in what was like a tango; two dancers passionately dancing to music that only they can hear.

“I should go,â€￾ Sarah said as she looked at the clock on the wall. It was already midnight and she knew she had to get back for classes in the morning. She felt like a jerk for not spending time with any of her roommates on move-in day.
“No, don’t go,â€￾ Justin said as he kissed her neck and draped his arm over her body.
“I don’t want to, but I have to,â€￾ Sarah said as she got up from the sofa. She slipped her shoes on without untying them from when she had slipped them off hours earlier.
“Will I see you tomorrow?â€￾ he asked, looking at her expectantly with puppy dog eyes she couldn’t bare to say no to.
“I hope so,â€￾ Sarah said, “I have classes all day you know, but maybe dinner?â€￾
“Sure, I’ll call you,â€￾ Justin said as he stood up and took her in his arms one more time in a long embrace.
“So, Friday? Dinner and a movie with Kristen and JC?â€￾ Sarah asked as he walked her to the front door.
“Want me to bring him over tomorrow night? Maybe they can meet and decide if they want to go out, I mean, blind dates can be pretty awkward,â€￾ Justin said.
“Yeah, although I’m sure it’s not that much of a blind date, I’m pretty sure I caught sight of an *NSYNC CD lurking in Kristen’s bedroom, I’m positive she knows who you guys are, just because I’m oblivious,â€￾ Sarah laughed.
“Well, that’s one of the many things that I like about you,â€￾ Justin said as he, for the last time pressed his lips against Sarah’s before watching her walk out the door and to her car, “Call me when you get in so I know you’re home safe,â€￾ he shouted to her. She nodded. He waved and waited until she got out of the driveway before shutting the door.

The drive was dark, and the air breezy. She was quite surprised she hadn’t gotten lost because she had never driven much while she was in Rhode Island, and this was in a new state, a bigger state even.
When she got back to her dormitory Brandon was waiting outside of her building. “What are you doing here?â€￾ she asked, holding one of her keys in between her fingers, behind her back.
“Just waiting for you,â€￾ he said as he came closer to her, “Where were you? It’s late.â€￾
“I was just visiting a friend,â€￾ Sarah answered as she circled around him and backed up to her door.
“A guy friend? I can smell cologne, so unless there’s something about your sexuality you’re not telling me…â€￾ Brandon said.
“Actually… there is… I’m a lesbian,â€￾ she said as she escaped into her apartment and shut the door, locking the deadbolt behind her.
“Are you okay?â€￾ Kristen asked. She was standing at the kitchen sink filling a glass with water.
“This guy… he keeps following me, he’s so creepy,â€￾ Sarah explained, taking a deep breath.
“Whoa, I’m sorry,â€￾ Kristen said, not really knowing what to say, “Oh, and someone named Brandon called looking for you.â€￾
“That’s the guy! He was waiting outside for me when I got her,â€￾ Sarah said looking out the peephole. It seemed as though he was gone, “I knew him in high school and he was almost normal then, but he got into drugs and now he’s a major creep.â€￾
“Oh no… I’m really sorry, I didn’t know,â€￾ Kristen said, checking the locks on the door one more time as Sarah went into the living room and took a seat on the couch.
“No, you wouldn’t know, don’t worry about it,â€￾ Sarah said as she caught her breath.
“So, how was Justin?â€￾ Kristen asked after a few minutes of silence.
“He was great,â€￾ Sarah replied with a sigh, forgetting everything else as a vision of Justin appeared in her mind, “I was actually telling him about you and he has a friend that would be perfect for you, I mean if you’re not like seeing anymore or anything,â€￾ she added, “His name’s JC.â€￾
“Maybe…â€￾ Kristen said reluctantly.
“I have to tell you something though and you probably won’t believe me but you’ll see for yourself tomorrow night when they come over, who they are,â€￾ Sarah said.
“What do you mean?â€￾ Kristen asked, her eyes narrowing at Sarah.
“Come here,â€￾ Sarah said going into Kristen’s room and picking up the empty CD case, the CD obviously being in her CD player, “That’s Justin, my boyfriend and that’s JC… the guy we want to set you up with.â€￾
“No way… you’re so full of crap,â€￾ Kristen said as she backed up against the door.
“I’m serious, I know it’s hard to believe… but it’s the truth…â€￾ Sarah said.
“I don’t know if I should believe you…â€￾ Kristen said skeptically.
“It’s okay, I mean I probably wouldn’t either… but trust me on this, you’ll be really surprised if you are around tomorrow night around dinner-time,â€￾ Sarah said, “For now, I’m going to bed, good night.â€￾
</span></span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:39 pm

<span style='color:purple'>hee hee....great chapter Crack!!
I'm first!!!! YAY...me!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:18 am

Looks like Brandon is going to be needing an a$$ kicking in the near future! She's going to need a bodyguard with that creepizoid hanging around her dormitory!

JC and Kristen ... sounds like they could have some fun together. Now that's a blind date I don't think she'll mind going on!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:37 pm

brandon has me a lil scared- i think he might try and fark things up between her and justin and that does not make me very happy!!!! i think i need to come down there and kick his azz! :lol:

Return to “Fan Fiction”