Separate Lives

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:46 am

ok i'm lovin J more now! but i still wub lance. :wub: :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:00 pm

<span style='color:red'>Well, I'm a little disappointed with the feedback BUT no need to deprive everyone...this time!!!

Separate Lives: Chapter 17
“Are you sure you don’t mind Diane?â€￾
“Not at all Brooke, you need this break. Besides Lance is going to be home later tonight and he’s going to take care of them.â€￾
“Yes, I know but...â€￾
“No buts dear, it’s about time he took some responsibility for them as well. He hasn’t been dealing with any of this very well and he is going to wake up on this trip. No you go and have a safe time, don’t worry about the girls, they’ll be fine.â€￾
“Thanks, I owe you! Did you happen to tell Lance that I was...â€￾
“Not a word. It isn’t any of his business. All he’ll be worrying about are these girls. Now you have five minutes before you have to leave, you better say good-bye to the girls.â€￾
I gave her a hug and kiss as I thanked her again for doing this for me and went and found the girls playing in the living room with Jim.
Jim quickly got up and placed a kiss on my cheek as he left the room “Have a great time Brooke.â€￾
Sitting down beside the girls I smiled “I’ll be back on Sunday. Just in time to take you guys to the zoo on Monday like I promised.â€￾
They both nodded.
“You guys okay?â€￾
They both hopped over and into my arms “We’ll miss you.â€￾
“Aw, girls, I’ll miss you too. I’ll be back on Sunday, Justin said he might even be able to come back with me.â€￾
Sarah jumped in “Maybe he’ll want to go to the zoo with us?â€￾
“He might!â€￾ I smiled at the two that I had also come to depend on “Guess who’s coming into town tonight?â€￾
Their faces lit up “Uncle Lance?â€￾
I smiled “Yeah, and he is so excited to spend the weekend with you two.â€￾
After our hugs, kisses and goodbye’s I set out for the airport. Excited to get away and happy that Lance had no idea that I was going to be in L.A., especially because I knew he would have stayed had he known.
Screw him!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I’m here.â€￾ I whispered into the telephone and then hung up as I waited...and watched.
Justin and I had devised a plan for when I got off the plane. I was to call his cell and then he would find me near my gate.
So here I am...waiting.
After a few minutes, I decided to get my cell and call him again when I felt a hand on my shoulder “This way Miss.â€￾
I quickly turned and found a very large man staring directly at me. He repeated “This way Miss.â€￾
I grabbed his hand from my shoulder as I turned and removed it “Who the hell are you?â€￾
“I’m taking you to the car.â€￾
“Do I look like I was born yesterday, a**hole?â€￾
“Um, no ma’am but I...â€￾
“Screw off buddy, I’m waiting for someone.â€￾
My cell immediately rang and I grabbed it “Yeah,â€￾
“Would you quite being so damn stubborn and follow the man!â€￾
“Your an idiot Justin! This is L.A. and you expected me to go with a stranger when you said you’d meet me? You should have told me and I wouldn’t have given him a hard time!â€￾
“Well, I didn’t think you be so damn difficult!â€￾ he teased.
“Bite me Timberlake!â€￾
“Not until you get here baby, now hurry!â€￾
I hung up and apologized to the young man and followed him to the car that was parked at the front entrance.
“Thanks, sorry about the trouble.â€￾
“No problem, Justin warned me.â€￾
I furrowed my brow and opened the car door “You warned him about me?â€￾
Justin chuckled “Welcome home Brooklyn.â€￾
I smiled and decided to let him off the hook...for now “It’s good to be here.â€￾
Pulling me into a hug he whispered into my hair “I missed ya, Rocky!â€￾
Giggling, I slapped his thigh “I missed you too.â€￾
“Now...let’s go and have some fun!â€￾
I raised a brow at him and wondered what exactly he had planned.

Now...if you want more...say so!!!!!
Tasha</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:47 pm

i want some more!!!!! that was a good chapter i am glad that she is taking a vacation and i am even more excited that she didnt tell lance that she was going- he needs to be more involved!!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:04 am

good chapters tash!!

ill be gone for a while tho so ya wont hear any more feedback from me

bye girly :wave:
keep up the good work :nod:

and yeah i vote J
hes the good guy here
unless you make him evil
then im all for Lance

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:25 am

awww i want to hear more i'm lovin this story - but i feel so sorry for brooke, lance and the girls. :(

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:12 pm

I'm late again. LOL. Damn, I missed three chapters. Oh well, sorry. LOL. Great chapters and I think she should definitely hook up with Justin. He seems like such a sweetie in this story. more, more, more

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:18 pm

<span style='color:purple'>THanks for the feedback guys!
I'll miss ya Zoe...if you would like le to email you the chappies as I postthem, I'd be happy to do that! but only cause your such a faithful reader!
Have a great time!</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:35 pm

cant wait for more, im glad she has gone to stay with justin for the weekend, lance seems to be slacking in his responsibilities

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:22 pm

<span style='color:red'>Feedback keeps me motivated...hint hint!!!

Separate Lives: Chapter 18
“Damn Brooke, hurry up! We have to be there in twenty minutes!â€￾
“I thought I was supposed to be resting, keep your shirt on! I’m almost ready!â€￾
He chuckled and gave up, throwing himself onto the bed and waited impatiently. A few moments later I emerged completely dressed and made up.
The look on Justin’s face was priceless. He had his assistant choose a black D & G skirt, that was a little too short for my liking. As far as a top she chose a v-neck D & G white sleeveless t shirt. Which off course was complimented by a pair of black boots.
“There is no way in hell I am wearing this tonight Justin Timberlake!â€￾
“You sure as hell are!â€￾ he grabbed my purse, then my arm and dragged me out of the hotel room, letting the door close behind him “Come on sexy, we’re late.â€￾
I pouted and allowed him to take me down the hall and into the elevator.
Staring at me as the elevator began it’s decent he smiled “You look great!â€￾
“I look like a freak!â€￾
“Everyone is going to love it!â€￾
“Who’s everyone? Where are we going anyway?â€￾
“Shhh...â€￾ he put his fingers to his lips as the elevator doors opened. We greeted the older couple with a nod and then we rode to the lobby in silence.
As the doors opened we found Josh, Joey and Chris all with dates.
“Damn Justin what the hell did you do to Lance’s little Brooke?â€￾ shouted Joey.
Before I had a chance to respond it was Chris’ turn “If this is what happens when you ditch Lance, you need to stay the hell away form him!â€￾
Pulling me into a hug Josh added “you look great Brooke.â€￾
Leave it to Josh to make me feel better. Of course I couldn’t let it work so I decided to tease him “Damn Joshie, I was hoping for at least a whistle.â€￾
We then went through a quick series of hugs and kisses then were ushered out to a waiting car. Once safe inside the introductions began.
The blonde with JC was Kimberly and they had been seeing each other for a few months. Chris was with a brunette and she was introduced as ‘just a friend’ her name was Amanda.
Last but not least another brunette named Kelly was with Joey. I had met Kelly years before but did not know her well, maybe tonight would change that?
I was up for something new and making new friends was a great start, even if I had to do it in this outfit.
I looked over at Justin and gave him a smirk.
Smiling back he pinched my side and leaned in “You look beautiful, just relax and have a great time tonight.â€￾
I nodded and placed a kiss on his cheek “thanks.â€￾
The music blared through the speaker system, people pushed their way through the crowd and I smiled as I sat back and watched everyone. It was amazing that even though it was so damn loud, I was so content at how quiet it was. No children screaming, dogs barking.
The drinks flowed as did the conversation, we were having a wonderful time despite being a little hesitant when I discovered we were going to a club.
“Baby, you ready to dance yet?â€￾ asked Justin.
“No way, I haven’t had enough to drink yet...sorry.â€￾
“We’ve been here for three hours, your ready!â€￾ he grabbed my arm and pulled me up.
With a giggle I gulped my drink and followed him, only this time willingly.
“Do I have to?â€￾ I whispered into his ear as we stopped on the dance floor.
“Yes you do! Now move!â€￾ he slapped my hip and we began to move to none other then Josh’s song Some Girls.
A smile crossed our faces as we noticed that the rest of the group had joined us. As the seductive nature of the song took over our initial restricted dance moves progressed. As we moved together our hands began moving along each others bodies.
Placing one hand onto his chest and my other around his neck, I allowed him to pull me close. Melting into him I hardly noticed when the song blended into another. Only this time it was a slow song. Resting my head against his shoulder I smiled “Thanks for making me come here.â€￾
“You needed this.â€￾
I nodded against him “And for not pushing me.â€￾
He looked down at me and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose, which cause me to scrunch it up “Just stop being so cute!â€￾
“No can do Timberlake, you’ll just have to control yourself.â€￾
He chuckled and we moved in unison as the song continued and for every song thereafter.

So...any thoughts????
Tash</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:11 pm

awww they are soo freakin cute together!!! Brooke forget about Lance hunny....J actually makes time for you...and Lance you are suppose to be helping her take care of the kids and you can't even come visit her or anything but Justin can? :no: MORE PLEASE!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:22 am

work it girl! get it get it!! i want you to make lance crazy- if he isnt gonna treat you right then justin will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:12 pm

awwww i'm glad she was able 2 get away they seem happy 2gether :wub: ;)

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:44 pm

Great chapter Tash. Justin's such a sweetie! More, more, more

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:53 pm

<span style='color:red'>Dying to know what you guys think...

Separate Lives: Chapter 19
Resting my head on Justin’s shoulder as I sat on his lap I let out a sigh. The mixture of alcohol, jet lag and dancing was enough to exhaust me.
Sensing how tired I was Justin turned his head to me “Let’s get out of here, you need some sleep.â€￾
“I’m having fun.â€￾ I pouted.
He chuckled “I know but your drooling on my neck.â€￾
“What makes you think I’m drooling cause I’m tired?â€￾
“Now I know your exhausted, your talking crazy!â€￾
After saying our good-bye’s we exited the club via the back door and hopped into a waiting car. Being a boring guest I just happened to fall asleep on the ride back to the hotel.
“Brooke...baby, we’re here.â€￾
I groaned and turned away from him.
“Brooklyn, you better wake up or I’m gonna have to carry you and I’ve had too much to drink.â€￾
A giggle escaped and I rolled my eyes as I opened them “Can’t we just sleep here?â€￾
“I’d rather have a bed.â€￾ he offered honestly.
“You are so damn difficult, Timberlake.â€￾ I teased as I opened the car door and walked to the elevator quickly hoping to beat him.
He of course caught up and grabbed at my waist as he ran by me, throwing my balance off and spinning me around. Realizing what he had done he stop and reached for me as I spun.
Realizing we had everyone’s attention in the lobby we quietly made our way the elevator, holding back our laughter until safe in it’s confines.
“You fool! I can hardly walk and you spin me around!â€￾
“Aw, “ he pulled me close to him and repeated himself “Aw....poor Brooklyn.â€￾
I gave my best pout and he smiled “You really are good at that.â€￾
I nodded “How do you think I always get what I want?â€￾
Our bodies still pressed against each other he asked “Do you ‘always’ get what you want?â€￾
I bit my lip as I watched his lips mouth the words ‘I was in big trouble.’
Just as I was about to respond the elevator chimed. Instead of moving apart we remained there until I finally spoke “I think this is our floor.â€￾
Without removing his arms he looked over at the buttons and saw that it was indeed our floor “Better go then.â€￾
I pulled away and we walked in silence to our room.
I took an extra few minutes in the bathroom to sit on the side of the tub and think. Well, until I realized my balance wasn’t so good and I moved to the floor.
The thoughts that were racing through my mind were definitely going against all the platonic rules that Justin and I had made. But wasn’t I here to get away from it all? To hell with the rules?
Standing up, I ran my hands through my hair, took a quick look in the mirror and realized I sure as hell didn’t pack for a platonic evening. I was wearing a pair of pink and white striped knit boxers and a pink sleep cami from Victoria’s Secret. Not extremely sexy but very cute, too cute.
I let out a sigh and decided to just go out an face the music.
Opening the door, I found Justin on the telephone and I quietly walked around the room and placed my clothes in my suitcase. Trying my best to be quiet until he called out my name.
“Brooke?â€￾
Startled, I spun around “Yeah?â€￾
He held the phone out to me and I didn’t even have to ask who it was. Stomping over to him I grabbed the phone “Yeah?â€￾
“What are you doing?â€￾ his irritated voice asked.
Not wanting to dignify that with a response I ignored him and changed the subject “How are the girls?â€￾
“Fine, they’re sleeping right now. When are you coming home?â€￾
“My flight will be in on Sunday night.â€￾ I stated.
“Can you be here sooner? We do have a few things to talk about.â€￾
“No, I can’t. If you want to talk to me then you can wait until I get back. I have been in the same damn place for months and you were never once concerned about talking, so I’m sure it can wait a few more days. Goodnight Lance.â€￾
Just as I was about to hang up I heard him call out “Wait Brooke...â€￾
“What?â€￾
“I miss you...â€￾
“Yeah, I’ve missed you lots lately, goodnight.â€￾ with that I hung up and threw myself onto the bed.
“Everything ok?â€￾ he asked hesitantly as he emerged from the bathroom as if on cue.
Smiling I nodded “Yeah, Lance being...well, Lance.â€￾
He chuckled “One of his wonderful qualities.â€￾
I rolled my eyes “No doubt. Enough about him, want to watch tv?â€￾
“I thought you were tired?â€￾ he stated as he hopped onto the bed and got under the covers.
“Aw, daddy I’m not sleepy anymore.â€￾ I pouted.
“Point taken,â€￾ he tossed over the remote “I’ll even share.â€￾
Changing the channels at rapid pace he let out a chuckle “Can you even tell what’s on?â€￾
I looked over and smiled “We could watch this.â€￾
He glanced at the tv and grabbed the remote from me “No way, sorry.â€￾
I looked at him in amazement and questioned whether he really had enough nerve to do that “Are you kidding me?â€￾
He smugly answered “Hell no! I am not watching that!â€￾
Ripping the remote from his grasp I snapped “Well, I wasn’t asking Timberlake!â€￾
I moved the remote from his reach as he moved for it again. I then raised a finger and warned “ Play nicely!â€￾
As he moved to grab it again I hopped off of the bed “I like Richard Gere.â€￾
Looking at me as if I were crazy he stood up “I’ll try not to fault you for that.â€￾
Mocking pain I looked over at him “I supposed you’ve never ever seen an Officer and Gentleman?â€￾
“So besides the point, what else is on?â€￾
Now at this point it wasn’t even that I wanted to watch this movie. I was just having so much damn fun tormenting him with it.
As he took a step forward I stepped back.
“Brooklyn,â€￾ he held out his hand “the remote?â€￾
Holding it out to him, I teased “This remote?â€￾
Moving for it, I pulled it out of his reach and dodged his jump toward me by jumping onto the bed.
“man, you must suck at basketball!â€￾
“That’s it!â€￾ he lunged and of course caught me, causing both of our bodies to crash down on the bed. With him on top of me.
Both of us laughing I smiled as I slid the remote under me and winked at him.
“You are trouble!â€￾
I shrugged and gave him a wink, not being able to deny it for a moment.
He shook his head and whispered “What am I going to do with you?â€￾
Just as I was about to answer he brought his finger to my lips and said “Don’t....don’t even...â€￾
I nipped at the tip of his fingertip and held it between my teeth for a moment longer than needed and watched his face as I let it go.
Leaning forward, his face now inches above mine he asked “What do you want Brooklyn?â€￾
Not sure where my answer came from but deciding not to question it I answered “You.â€￾
Unsure if he heard me right he asked “Me?â€￾
Letting out a giggle I answered “No...Josh.â€￾
Attempting to push off of me as I insulted him, I pulled him back down and placed my lips against his and whispered his mouth “You...I...want...you.â€￾

SHould they go through with it???
Tash</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:50 pm

yes they should because we need another one of your steamy romance scenes Tash!! :lol: She is such a tease man! I love her! And Lance man :no: so you wanna talk...i see how it is...lol MORE PLEASE!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:44 am

should they go through with it?!? HELL YA!!! lance isnt there when he needs to be he doesnt seem to treat her right and justin obviously feels for her and is willing to go out of his way for her. GO JUSTIN!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:52 am

Great chapter.

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:53 am

Yea i reckon they should go through with it but i reckon Lance has something big to tell her! am i right, am i?! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:35 pm

<span style='color:red'>Hee hee...alrighty folks...I will unfortunately be gone until Friday night so until then I will leave you with two chapters...ENJOY!
R RATED!

Separate Lives: Chapter 20
No other words were needed. Within seconds his mouth met mine. No thoughts or consequences, it didn’t matter who would care and who wouldn’t. Nothing else mattered.
Our hands searched each others bodies frantically as we reacquainted ourselves. The familiar feelings that we arose in each other exciting in itself. Justin and I had feelings for each other, we never denied that but we in no way lied to ourselves or each other. This was not love, he knew it and I knew it. Just a connection that brought us together.
A friendship?
Perhaps, but I think friendship is to vague of a word to use.
It was deeper then that.
He knew that I needed this break even before I did. He listens to me and he knows me, so much that our relationship sometimes reminds me of the one that Lance and I had.
I reached forward and peeled his shirt away, tossing it to the side. With one less article of clothing between us he quickly followed suit, beginning with my top and then working his way down to the cute little boxers that I had spent so much time thinking about.
‘I knew they were too cute.’ I thought to myself.
A ghost of a smile played on his lips as he gazed down at my body beneath him. Lowering his head, Justin used his tongue to move along each curve of my body. His hands slid over my skin slowly, as he pulled me deeper into the moment, allowing me to forget every thought that I had just had.
Grinding his hips into mine, he made his excitement known. Not needing anymore encouragement, I reached between us for the zipper of his pants and helped him free.
Quickly returning to his position he grabbed me firmly by the hips and pulled me closer toward him. I let out a little giggle and he smiled “I missed you.â€￾
Rolling my eyes I teased “That’s what they all say.â€￾
Having not let go of my hips yet, he tightened his grip as he moved his body against me “Isn’t it obvious?â€￾
Giggling, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck “Come here Timberlake.â€￾
“Anything you say, Brooklyn.â€￾
I raised a brow “Anything?â€￾
“Your scaring me.â€￾ he confessed.
Nose to nose I smiled “Stop calling me that.â€￾
“Brooklyn? That’s your name.â€￾
“You said anything.â€￾ I pointed out.
“Ok...alright, deal.â€￾
“Bet that was the easiest thing you’ve ever had to promise to get laid?â€￾ I teased.
Stunned by my comment he buried his face into my neck in embarrassment and chuckled as he nipped at my collarbone “Have I told you how much I’ve missed you yet?â€￾
Still chuckling he watched my expression change as he positioned himself and prepared to guide himself into me. When he received no arguments he watched as he entered me, as I watched him, completely fascinated.
I loved the playfulness of our relationship, how he would challenge me and allow me to do the same. A sly grin covered his face as he remained still, waiting.
Somewhat bothered by his lack of movement, I tool it upon myself to help him out a little and raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist. Still watching each other intently, I smiled and pulled him down to me, meeting him half way. Of course, he didn’t need much encouragement and before I could take another breath his thrusts were meeting mine.
Our movements becoming frantic as our bodies reached the their limits, he whispered “Baby...look at me.â€￾
I did as he asked for a moment and then buried my face into his neck as we met our release together. As our breathing regulated and our bodies overcome with exhaustion he collapsed beside me and pulled me close.
With the silence, alcohol, jet-lag all taking effect, it didn’t take me long to slowly begin to drift off when I heard him say “ It’s nice to have you in my arms.â€￾
I let out a sigh and whispered “I love you Lance.â€￾ as I drifted off to sleep.

Separate Lives: Chapter 21
The rest of the weekend flew by. We spent the next day dodging what we both knew I said and hanging out with the guys and their girlfriends. We really had a wonderful time and despite those words hanging in the air things remained the same between Justin and I, thanks goodness.
Our usual goofiness continued and I know that I shocked the hell out of him but what saved us is that we were always honest. There were no unrealistic expectations that so often occur in other friendships and relationships. We’ve both done many stupid things but thank goodness we were smart enough to handle this correctly.
Justin decided not to fly back with me but was going to join me in a few days to allow Lance and I enough time to discuss things.
But, was sure to mention how he felt on the ride to the airport. We had ridden in silence for most of the half hour drive when he finally spoke “I heard you the other night.â€￾
Startled I looked over at him “What?â€￾
“I know you were half asleep but...â€￾
“I’m sorry,â€￾
“Why? I’m sorry I never realized it before.â€￾
“How could you? I’ve been denying it for a long time.â€￾ I answered honestly.
“Have you?â€￾
“I don’t know J, I mean I never really thought about it before, ya know?â€￾
He nodded and placed his hand on top of mine “Lance needs to know.â€￾
“I know,â€￾ I bit at my bottom lip and fought back the tears “thank you for bringing me here.â€￾
“Even though I seduced you?â€￾
“Don’t flatter yourself, I needed this weekend....to feel alive again.â€￾
Trying to hide the look of pride on his face he answered “I aim to please.â€￾
“Get over yourself, you didn’t make me feel alive, the trip did.â€￾
“Yeah, that’s not what you were whispering.â€￾ he teased.
“I was saying, ‘faster’ you idiot!â€￾
Laughing he replied “Damn it Brooke, can’t you just say I was amazing?â€￾
“That would be lying.â€￾
Throwing his head back against the seat he groaned “I give up!â€￾
“Well, it’s about damn time!â€￾
Having just arrived I hopped out of the truck and met Justin at the trunk and grabbed my suitcase “Are you sure you don’t want me to go in with you?â€￾
“Not with all the security bullsh**, I’ll be fine.â€￾
He nodded and pulled me in for a hug “I love you Brooklyn.â€￾
I gave him a dirty look and replied “I love you too Justin Randall.â€￾
As he began to pull away I held him close and whispered into his ear “Can I tell you a secret?â€￾
He nodded and I continued “You can’t tell a soul.â€￾
He moved away far enough to say “Of course not, what’s up?â€￾
Smiling I pulled him close again and whispered into his ear “You Rocked My Body.â€￾
With a quick nibble at his ear I walked away, giggling to myself as I listened to his laughter.
As soon as I walked into the terminal my cell rang and after fumbling through my bags I answered “Hello?â€￾
“So was I amazing?â€￾
“You a**hole, you called me to ask me that?â€￾
“No,â€￾ I could hear him chuckling “I called to tell you that you Rocked my Body too.â€￾
“I already knew that.â€￾ I stated confidently.
“and how did you know that?â€￾
“Because I’m the amazing one. Good-bye Justin.â€￾
“Bye baby, see you in a couple of days.â€￾
I handed the flight attendant my ticket and slowly boarded the plane, afraid of what and who would be waiting for me when I returned.

So...what do you guys think?
Happiness just around the corner? Or do you know me better then that???

muhahaha
Tasha
Merry Christmas!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:57 pm

awww Tash you can't leave us!! :cry: i hope that you have a merry christmas tho!!

Another nookie chapter :nod: I love your nookie chaps lol I hope that Justin and Brooklyn get together for some reason....don't ask me why i just do...i like them together!!

That was funny with the whole secret thing :lol: i was laughing hysterically!! :rofl:

i hate to see ya go but update whenever ya come back please! We're gonna miss you!! :cry:

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:08 pm

tendertoes wrote: “I love you Lance.â€￾

:freaked: :lol:

Great chapter Tash, keep up the good work!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:06 pm

finally on
ive been tryin to keep the JC board alive theres just no news

good chapters Tash!!
but yeah i still like justin better than lance in this story
but ill have to deal that she loves lance :lol:

have a good christmas tash :hug:

remember to write :P

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:38 am

great chapter tash but knowing you this happiness probably isn't going to last for long. am i right? lol. more, more, more

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:30 pm

i like her being with justin, but if she luvs lance, then she luvs lance :huh:
hope u all had a great xmas! :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Thanks for the feedback guys! Christmas was good...tiring but very nice.
Kids had a wonderful time, which makes the chaos worth while! With every present they yelled how much they loved Santa!!
Hope everyone had a great one as well.
I unfortunately hurt my back pretty bad *Christmas Eve got hit on the parking lot (twice within five minutes...honestly! I was even parked at the end of the parking lot and yes, I said PARKED!!!!)
Anyway, I'm very sore so this computer chair is killin me. I hope to get the next chapter finished up tomorrow. Thanks again
Oh and Vane...you know me too well...muhahaha :ph34r:
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:26 am

:hug: sorry hun
hope your backs getting better
thats good that the kiddies had fun

its so weird callin other people kids
im 17 and i still consider myself a kid :unsure:
people always wanna grow up whats the point okay 18 would be a better age to be
but yeah lol so ot

whats the legal age to gamble in the states btw? its 18 right?

but hope ya post more soon :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:57 pm

Awww Tash I hope that your back feels better soon! :hug: Lil kids and Christmas is the best :wub: So I'm glad that you and your family had a great Christmas.

Gambling age...hmm i dunno i thought that it was 21 but maybe not cuz my cuz is 20 and she gambles all the time so maybe it is 18... :shrug: who knows lol

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:59 pm

<span style='color:red'>Thanks guys, I'm still pretty sore but I managed to come up with a little update...

Separate Lives: Chapter 22
“Brooke!â€￾ the kids called for me as soon as I was in sight causing me to giggle.
Surprisingly enough, I did miss them like crazy.
As they ran over I smiled and met them for a hug and looked up at Lance as he slowly followed.
We gave each other a reassuring nod as the girls let go and we were on our way to the truck.
Fortunately for us, the girls spoke non-stop the entire way home. Wanting to know where we went and who was there and so on. Not satisfied with any of my answers they continued with the questions until Lance told them to go and wash up for lunch.
After a series of moans and groans they complied, leaving Lance and I alone.
“Pretty nice.â€￾ he motioned over to the dishwasher and went into the fridge, returning with some lunch meat and lettuce.
I nodded and smiled, unwillingly to follow him in the direction he was heading.
“The girls said it was a gift from Justin.â€￾
Once again, I nodded and handed him the loaf of bread.
“Did you have a good time?â€￾
“Yes, I did.â€￾ I answered as I began washing the lettuce.
“I’m glad.â€￾ he mumbled.
I stopped what I was doing and looked over “You are?â€￾
Not looking up from his intent sandwich making he answered “Of course I am. I never intended to have you stuck here Brooke. I was just busy working.â€￾
Still staring I answered “I never felt stuck Lance! I agreed to do this. I was holding up ‘my’ end of the bargain. I’ve just been waiting for you to do the same.â€￾
Already frustrated I walked away and into my bedroom, determined to get away from him fro a few more minutes.
‘He obviously has no clue what he’s talking about.’
I emerged from the bedroom an hour later, satisfied that I had probably been gone long enough for him to forget what we were talking about.
When I got downstairs I was a little shocked to see that the girls were nowhere to be found “Where are the girls?â€￾
“I asked my mom to come and get them.â€￾
“Oh...â€￾ I walked over and sat down at the kitchen table and waited for an explanation.
“I was told all damn weekend that we needed to talk, now I can’t figure out why my mother and father where the ones telling me...and not you.â€￾
“Wait a second Lance, I have no time to be chasing you around. Most days I’m lucky if I get a chance to take a shower. I‘ve been busting my ass taking care of the kids and the bills and everything else hereâ€￾
“If you needed something you should have come to me Brooke. If you needed a dishwasher...you should have come to me.â€￾
“That is exactly my point. I didn’t ask for a dishwasher, Justin got it for me. Would you like to know why? Because he listens to me. He could tell I was exhausted and figured that would give me a break. You might have known had you taken the time to listen once and a while.â€￾
He remained silent and I took the opportunity to continue, despite the tears.
“Losing Billy and Jess has not only been hard on you. I haven’t had a chance to run and hide behind my work. Instead I got a new job and one that I knew nothing about and wasn’t very damn good at. Don’t talk to me about work Lance because you have no f***ing idea! You try being here for the crying about their parents, the nightmares and the questions. When all you want to do is curl up in a ball and hide. You try being the strong one when all you want is someone to be strong for you too.â€￾
He stood as I did “Why didn’t you say something?â€￾
“You were never around long enough. Let‘s face it, you don‘t owe me anything. But those girls...you owe them a hell of a lot more then you’ve been giving them. You just better hope they are more forgiving then I am.â€￾
Having said all that I had wanted, I once again walked away and headed into my bedroom and closed the door behind me. Determined not let him see another tear.
I was doing just fine without him.

SO...what do you think?
Tash
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:13 am

girl dont let a man get you down! it will be ok!! lance will learn eventually- you just have to ram it home what he needs to do- and if he is so threatened by justin then maybe he needs to man up and be at home for awhile and stop thinking only of how hard this is for him and start thinking about how hard it is for others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELFISH BASTARD!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:28 pm

everything will eventually b sorted out, lance definately needs to hang around alot more, if justin can make time for her then why cant he?
Brooke has had to deal with so much now its time that lance helped her through it all

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:51 am

Lance needs 2 b there 4 her so much more! she is doing everything and more for those kiddies.
Lance - tut tut :nono:
Great chapter tash
keep up the good work!!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:51 pm

great chapter Tash. I knew there was going to be drama. more, more, more

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:47 pm

Lance :no: Open up your ears once in a while since your not there to help out errrr Drama...i knew it was gonna be happening soon lol ahh i need more!! hope you feel better Tash!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:54 pm

she is in love with him though she can not denie that at all...hell she was in bed with justin and she said I love you Lance????????

Very good so far Tashie.. Been trying to catch you on yahoo all damn day..where the hell are you....I want to make sure you are ok.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:25 pm

ooook phew lol i finally caught up! lol

I'm so sorry it took me so long, i've been busy... but I'm back now! :)

VERY good... drama drama drama lol
ok my thoughts...
First of all that was a total shocker when they died... very sad
I like Justin in this story but it kinda seems like there's not really something between them... more like just a booty call.... but then again, sometimes it seems like they really like eachother... or justin likes her more then she likes him lol AHHH I don't know
And Lance... uh... lol poor Lance...
I think they should end up together lol they can do it
he's just stupid lol that's my excuse he's a dumbass, it's not his fault. she just has to explain things to him lol be straight forward and stuff because he's STUPID lol

very good though... very good
keep it coming, and I'll try to read it right away :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:29 pm

bump.......
where you been girl?
hehe

i havent seen you in a while

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:36 pm

pst...tash where you at?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:21 pm

*in my best glenda the good witch of the north voice* COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE AND MEET THE YOUNG LADY WHO HASNT UPDATED IN LIKE A BAJILLION CADILLION YEARS WHO IS MAKING US WAIT

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:23 pm

<span style='color:purple'>lmao...great Glenda voice...I've missed ya'll like crazy.
My grandparents got into a pretty bad accidents in early January and I have been busy with them.
The rest of my time has been between the kids and hubby. I'm back...sortof and trying
to catch up on all I've missed, which is alot!!
As far as Seperate Lives is concerned...it's been awhile and i've taken a break. I have been writing on 2 others but this one kinda fell as I was so busy. I'm kinda not feeling it anymore...eeekkk!
Maybe soon... :ph34r:

Sorry... :(

</span>

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:13 am

aww :hug: its ok i hope ur grandparents r ok. and if your not feeling separate lives and more its ok. :hug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:58 am

aww I'm sorry Tash :hug: I hope that your grandparents are going better...just take your time we understand

Return to “Fan Fiction”