A Revelation Of Love

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:41 am

Okay, so i never updated on this story...& still have to yet. It was taken off the board, so i decided to repost it. tell me what u all think.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> A Revelation of Love</span>

He was just another guy to her. Another man she'd find herself entangled with, and take his heart. He would give his heart away to her, and her only infliction was to leave him wounded and changed for life. Sometimes fairytales aren't all what they seem to be or so this story will tell it. And so it begins, truth lies and the most important journey a man and woman would ever take...the path towards love.

The Beginning

Her brown hair highlighted with caramel streaks brightened in the sun, as she laid her book close up against her. She was capivated while reading her favorite novel in the backyard where she grew up. It was summertime, school was over and it was meant to be just a relaxing summer. A relaxing summer that consisted of drinking, parties and sex. What more could a teenage girl possibly want? She thrived on men, and survived on them. She wasn't a bad girl perse but she wasn't an angel either. Smart enough to get through college and major in journalism, but people didn't look at her based upon her intelligence. They sought out what they only wanted to see and believe. She lived a split personality. One personality that made her the party girl, popular and envied by all that she was and then the quiet, subdued one who didn't mind to spend her evening reading a novel. Her mind was drawn to love stories, any kind from Cinderella to Romeo and Juilet. She was mesmerized and moved by such novels because thats where she wanted it to be. Love conquers all, and that was her motto to live life. Sure she had a few number of boys who adored her, courted her and maybe even loved her; but it was the same, old platonic feeling. The wrong, fake feeling of love. Never that sure thing, and never the moment where you felt like you've escaped and had your breath taken away. She longed for that feeling, and it was her greatest desire.
Her parents raised on strong moral beliefs, and when she was young attended an all girls private school. A strict institution where she felt prisoned and out of place. Her only way out was to rebel, and so she did. She became a rebel, and dressed the way she wanted to dress, act the way she wanted to act. Eventually, the teachers got fed up and her parents too. They let her go to public schools, but refused to let their daughter become corrupt. She was not allowed to have friends, and was to come straight home and do her homework. They built her an isolated cage for her, which became even worse than the private school. Again she rebelled, and finally her parents gave up. They loved her, but not enough to deal with her and so they kicked her out of the house. "You need to learn about life, and what it's really like out in the real world. We've protected you, built a roof over your head, fed and cared for you. You repaid us by disobeying us, and this is the price you must pay." She could have cared less, and for the next year she lived on the streets and then moved into a few friends' houses. She still went to school, and finally the real world sunked in. She worked harder, and strived to be better. Months later, her parents visited her at a homeless shelter where she had been volunteering and took her back in. The young girl had changed, or so her parents thought. A year gone doesn't leave someone completely changed for life, and when her easy life was back where it used to be...she became involved in drugs, and drinking. It was high school, and partying. School didn't matter much to her, she could manage her classes and then finally another downfall. One night at a party she and her friends were drinking and she thought it would be cool to go out driving. Alcohol and driving never mix too well, and the car hit hard against a pole nearly killing her. She was hospitalized for weeks, and finally was released from the hospital. It changed her to look somewhere else than partying, and there she found herself with the boys. She was gorgeous, hazel eyes and her long hair. All of them wanting her, but she was choosy. She went after the quaterback of the football team, and the other jocks. Dated a few college men, but never found what she was looking for.
She graduated with decent grades under her belt, and was ready to go to college. She was going to the the University of New York, and pursue in becoming a journalist. It only seemed strange, such a party girl would want a career where one stayed in an isolated room and wrote everyday, but she did. It took her away for a moment from life, and let her be someone else. It gave her wings to fly anywhere she wanted to, be with whoever she wanted to and dream about love. Forbidden love, passionate love, and if she never found it, she always knew she'd find it somewhere in words.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:43 am

She gulped down the beer and threw it on the floor as she walked through the house. 'who's house is this?' she wondered. 'where am i?', those stupid questions she'd often ask when she was highly intoxicated. Her friends were upstairs locked in each of the bedrooms with their boyfriends, and she found herself roaming around the house doing absolutely nothing. She took a shot of something, didn't care what. As long as it made the pain go away, as long as you she forgot everything. Before collasping onto the floor, a boy came behind her and caught her before she fell.
"Hey there babe."
"Let go of me." his hand was pressured onto her arm now.
"you were about to fall there hun, just watching out for you."
"well don't." she wiped her face with her arm and started to walk away, but he grabbed onto her arm again.
"where do you think you're going?"
"none of your business you bastard."
"ooh you're a fiesty one, how about i take you upstairs."
"go to hell."
He wasn't going to take a no from her, and a few seconds later he pinned her up against the wall, and whispered into her ear. "don't try to play games with me sweetie," he touched her face gently and she backed off. "i can be a nice guy, as long as you play nice." He pulled her hand, and dragged her upstairs.
In the room, he started to kiss her and she kept pushing off.
"Get off me, don't you get it?"
"Then why'd you come up here, b****?"
"So i could take a picture of your tiny dick and then show it to the whole world."
"f*** you."
"Yeah, f*** yourself. You dragged my ass up here."
"Its a very fine ass." she rolled her eyes at him. "have a drink." he handed her a glass, said 'what the hell' and without hesitation she gulped it down. A few seconds later everything became blurry, and then suddenly she blacked out. The boy took advantage of the moment, stripped off her clothes and when she awoke the next morning she laid there bare naked on the bed.
"Oh God." were the words that came out of her mouth. The right side of the bed was empty, and the room had no one else in it. He was gone, and she knew she had been raped. She shoved a pillow against her face and vowed to never wake again.

She fumbled her way around the dirty house, and everyone passed out on the floor. She found her friend sleeping on the couch, and tried to wake her up.
"Come on let's go" she whispered.
"No, baby come here." she was sleep talking.
She shook her friend's shoulder, and finally her eyes peered open. "What?"
"Can we leave?"
Her friend looked around the room, then at her and said "no." and went back to sleep. She had no other choice so she took her friend's hand and dragged her out of the house as she whined and let out a whimper.
"Ugh, i have a massive hangover can you slow down?" the girls were walking back home.
"No."
"Why couldn't we get a ride."
"Because we both have hangovers and everyone else is passed out. Come on." she grabbed her friend's hand and they walked faster.
"What's the matter with you? How much did you drink?"
"Nothing's the matter, i drank like i usually do."
"Nope" she shook her head "you're not your drunken self today."
The girls stopped in front of a blue shuttered house, and stared at it for a moment.
"Ri, don't keep looking, he might look out his window."
"He's a jerk."
"All guys are jerks."
"You're beautiful Jason isn't though."
"No, he's a jerk too, only i'm stupidly in love with him."
She suddenly broke the conversation, and put her head to the floor. "Something bad happened last night, Nikki."
Her friend turned towards her and saw the look upon her face. "What happened?"
"I was so wasted, I don't remember really what happened. This jerk dragged me upstairs, and was coming on to me. He must've spiked a drink that he handed over to me, and I guess...we had sex."
"Oh." she looked a bit disappointed. "Was he cute?"
"I don't even remember." The sad part was she really didn't. "But isn't that rape?"
"Only if he emotionally drowns you and all that crap. You could take him into court, and put him in jail."
"No," she sighed. "That's alright, it was my fault anyway. I took a sip of that damn drink, I bet it had roofies in it too."
They were in front of Nikki's house, "Well just be careful next time hun." she gave her friend a hug, and walked back down to the sidewalk.

She stumbled as she walked into the house, and avoided eye contact with her parents. She knew what this was going to be about, and didn't want to hear another lecture.
"Rima! Come down here now!"
"What the f***." she mumbled. "What do you want?"
"Where were you last night?" her mother asked.
"Out, its called having a life."
"And you decided to just come home?" her father enquired.
"Yeah, i'm 18 years old if you didn't know. I'm old enough to-"
"Old enough! Rima you lived on the streets barely a year ago, and you're back where you used to be. You might be older, but you definitely have a lot of growing up to do."
She rolled her eyes. "Well don't worry about me, I'll be gone in a month and you can live in peace all you want. I won't ever come back." she scurried up the stairs.
"Joseph, what are we going to do with her?"
"Nothing, i've given up."
"We can't give up, that's our daughter."
"Not as far as I'm concerned, i only have one son and one daughter."
"what has happened to our family.."
"Nothing, nothing has happened. She's spoiled, and been corrupted. She never listened to us, and always tried to fight with us. She finally changes, and we bring her back home. She takes us for granted, you can be her mother as much as you, but she that's not my daughter."
Her mother sighed, at the top of the stairs Rima overheard her parents conversation and went back into her room, and slammed the door shut. She grabbed all her belongings and shoved them into a bag.
"I need to get out of here." She took her keys, her journal and sneaked out through the window.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:37 pm

I remember this story. I really liked it and I still do. I think you should continue updating it!

I feel bad for Rina. Seems like her life is pretty damn messed up at the moment.

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:54 pm

ive neva read this story before!! its really good!! update soon!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:27 pm

yeah i remember it too

def keep updating it :nod:
i like it

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:08 pm

I really like that story, Keep going plz.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:29 pm

"Ouch" she said as she fell down into the bush. She brushed herself off, and slyly went to her car, started the ignition and backed out of the driveway. She knew her parents weren't looking, why would they care? she thought. Her mind was messed up, and she felt sickened by her hangover from last night. All she wanted to do was get out, go anywhere, anyplace. She drove a few miles down the road, and then picked up her cellphone and started dialing Nicki's number.
"It's Nicki, i'm not here right now. You know what to do." Beep, 'Uh hey nick, i was wondering if you-"
"hey there, sorry about that, I was in the shower."
"hey.."
"what's the matter?"
"Nothing, its the rents."
"It's them always. Hun, all parents bite you in the ass, just a little longer and then it's New York."
"No...they just hate me. My father doesn't give a crap about me, he's sick of me. I don't even belong at home. There's no way in hell i'm going back."
"Don't be like that Reems. Just suck it up, be a good girl and say you love them too. It works, and I've done a lot more sh** then you have."
"No you actually have cool parents. At least you were never kicked out."
"That was the past, this is now. Let it go, you've changed a lot."
"No, dad doesn't think so."
"You're dad's a jerk. He's got all these high standards for you, and he can't just let you be happy. Don't worry about it, everything will change one day."
"Yeah right."
"Well if you aren't going home tonight, want to go to a party with me?"
"Ew, i didn't even shower yet and i'm not going back home, so i guess not."
"You can come here and shower."
"U sure?"
"You're like a sister, don't even ask."
"Alright, be there in five."
She hung up the phone and drove down to where Nikki's house was. At her house she took a shower, and after she dressed she came downstairs. Her parents were both sitting on the couch staring at her with a scornful look. She rolled her eyes, didn't take another glance at them and ran upstairs.

"Can you please get her?" asked Rima's mother.
Nikki went up into her room, "Just go down, and get it over with. You know they're never gonna leave."
She went downstairs, and reluctantly sat on a chair.
Her father didn't look at her, he looked somewhere else. It was as if he was ashamed of her, and her mother shook her head.
"Rima we know about last night."
"Excuse me?"
"We know you went to a party, and did things you know we would never approve of. Things you promised you would stop doing, and frankly you're father and i are both tired of it. You're behavior, you're attitude, and disrespect towards us. After all thats happened, you haven't learned from your mistakes. You're a smart girl, and could have a bright future but you're just taking yourself into a path of disaster."
She sat there and rolled her eyes. "What do you want me to tell you? You've never been proud of me, and i'll never be the daughter you've always wanted. Heck i'm not even your daughter according to dad. I'm tired of trying to live up to your standards of how i should live my life. Stop be concerned about me, really stop because you did it once and you ended up kicking me out. Except this time you won't have to do that, i'm moving out." She got up, and went back upstairs. Her parents sighed and left the house, when would they meet again, only time would tell.

The music was on full blast as Rima and Nicki were cruising through the city to wher the party was.
"Which party are we going to?" Rima screamed.
"You'll see."
"Is anyone hot gonna be there."
"Yup." Nicki said. They had to raise their voices so they could hear each other through the loud music.

The girls finally arrived at the place. It was a club called Taboo, and there seemed to be a huge crowd in the front. People were coming from everywhere, and it seemed like a big event.
"This isn't a party." Rima looked at her friend with suspicion.
"No, but it's a club. C'mon." she pulled her friend's arm.
"How are we gonna get in?"
"A friend."
They sneaked through the backdoor, where a man greeted them.
"Hey Nicki, how you been?"
It was Rich, Rima's ex-boyfriend. She was about to let out a big scene when she noticed him, but kept her guard down. "Come on in girls." he let them inside, and handed them both a drink.
"Hey Reems." she put her hand up, and they were both feeling awkward.
"I got to go."
"Yeah me too. Nice seeing you, have fun."
Meeting your ex in public bites, she thought. Especially when he's a cheating ass of a bastard. She roamed through the club, and found her friend was no longer beside her. Nicki had went off with some guy, and she was left to mingle with the bartender. He seemed to like her and offered her free drinks. As the night went on, she kept drinking and watching the people coming into the club. Many of them were older, and didn't seem the least bit interesting. Above on the balcony her eyes trailed off to a sign that read, 'V.I.P. Only." Curious to what went on there, she asked the bartender and he slyly reached under him and took out a V.I.P. pass.
"Take this, and they'll let you go in. Come back soon though, don't leave me here stranded."
She giggled, "Alright I won't."

Upstairs she knocked on the door, and they let her inside the room. There were many people, a lot more than she had expected. In the corner of the room, she saw a familiar face, almost shrieking when she figured it out who it was. He sat between two blond girls, who's endeavour's were quite obvious to him and everyone else in the room. The girls were dressed skimply, and the man just smiled and laughed. He seemed to be having a wonderful time, but then he got up. Rima stood there like a statue, and didn't move. A girl from behind pushed her aside, and she almost gasped at another celebrity. She was too drunk, and realized she needed to get out. When she tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge, she scratched her head. She tried pushing it, and it wouldn't open. Someone from behind whispered into her ear, "that's not the door."
When she turned around, she stood face to face with the blue eyed, curly haired boy, who looked so strikingly good, "wow, ryan phillippe." she yelped. The boy stood there a bit confused, and then let out a laugh.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:23 am

wow now that was some intense stuff going on up in here! i need more so far it is great!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:15 am

i think i can guess who she just met!!! great chapter!! more please!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:47 am

<span style='color:blue'>Great Chapter. More plz????</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:57 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I remember this story...yay!!!
More please????
Ryan Phillippe...As I said last time...LMAO!!!!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:08 pm

I remember this story!! and I agree with ya Tash Ryan Phillippe :rofl: that was great! more?

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:46 pm

Hey girls. Short chapter, give a lot of feedback. I want to know what you think about it, and stuff. Cause i havent written this in awhile, i need some major inspiration. lol

"Hi, I'm RIma." She suavely introduced herself, and smiled at the man that stood in front of her. He laughed, and stared at her in a funny way.
Stricken with confusion, she looked around the room and then retraced her eyes back at him. "What's so funny?"
He bit his lip and took another drink from his cup. "You're a really funny girl." He smiled, and shook his head. "Really funny."
Again, the confusion set in. "I'm funny?" she paused. "Are you drunk?"
He bursted out laughing again, "No i'm not drunk. I'm Ryan Philippe."
"Yeah, I know." she said condescendingly and rolled her eyes. "I've seen all your movies."
"Oh really which one's your favorite?"
She squinted her eyes at him, and gave him a cold look. "Cruel intentions." she mumbled.
"Mine too." He nodded.
Rima took a seat in a chair and the man quickly pulled up a chair next to her and sat down.
"What?"
"Can't a guy sit next to you." he asked.
She gave him a shrug, and looked the other direction. Another guy peered around the corner, and the man started laughing and told him to come over.
"Hey man," he gave him a handshake.
"Who's the girl?" he whispered.
"Oh this right here, she's my biggest fan." he said putting his arm around her. "you know, cause i'm Ryan Phillippe." he laughed again.
Rima grew irritated, she pushed his hand right off of her. "What is so funny?" she looked at both men. She waited for them to answer, and they kept laughing. "I'm leaving," she said getting up.
"No don't go." the man quickly responded, his laughing fading into soft chuckles. "I was just playing. Sit down."
"You know what's so funny?" the other man looked at Rima. He came closer to Rima, "he's not Ryan Phillippe." The guys started laughing again.
She turned red, and sank into her chair. "Hey don't feel bad, I get it a lot."
"Well that was still embarrassing. You look a lot like him."
"Is that a good thing?" he questioned with uncertainty.
Rima nodded, and then laughed. "He's hott so," she leaned closer to him. "It's a good thing."

"So um, how old are you?"
"I'm 18."
"Oh cool, me too."
"Senior?"
"Uh yeah."
"Where do you go to school?"
He paused, "I get tutored."
She gave him a strange look, "Why?"
He shrugged, "It's easier, cause I have to work."
"Oh where do you work?"
"Umm..entertainment business."
"interesting."
he nodded. "Where do you go?"
"I start college in the fall. NYU."
"Thats cool." he smiled at her, and she laughed back.
He looked at his watch, and then around the room. "Ah well I got to get going, got to wake up early. Do you...think I could have your number?"
She shrugged. "Is that a yes or no."
"Got a pen?" She quickly scribbled her number on a napkin. "Now don't you lose that."
"Oh I won't." he paused and read her name, "Rima."
"Oh wait, I didn't catch your name."
He turned around, "Justin Timberlake."
She squinted her eyes, "Very funny. What's your real name?"
"My name's Justin...Timberlake."
She shook her head, and a look of disappointment came across her face, "Oh well it was nice meeting you, whoever you are."
"You don't believe me?"
She shrugged, "What do you think?"
"Those guys over there," he pointed to the door. "That's Joey and Lance."
"I'm sure." she put her hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. You don't need to impress me by pretending you're some famous celebrity."
"I'm not. I really am. Wow this has never happened to me before."
"Hey...i've lied to guys sometimes too. You just can't get it past me." she smiled.
He sighed, "Alright, you got me. I'm lying, I'm not Justin Timberlake."
"See? now was that so hard."
He shook his head, "So can I call you?"
Rima nodded, "Yeah, but where can I reach you?"
"Don't worry about that, I'll call you. Bye Rima."

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:11 pm

haha i loved that! she didn't believe that he was Justin...oh man :rofl: i can see things happening...for some reason i have a feeling that they are gonna hook up and shes gonna change and stuff...hmm but i could be wrong...more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:29 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LOL...once again I love the Ryan Phillipe part!! LOL!!!
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:33 pm

lol

Ryan phillipe
that guy is FINEE!! lol

good chapter Rani

cant wait for the next

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:00 pm

:lol: girl you are cracking me up with the whole ryan phillipe bit! that is so great and then when he tells her who he really is she doesnt believe him! that is so awesome! i wonder how he is going to prove who he is to her!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:56 am

Great chapter. That was funny that she didn't think he was Justin Timberlake. More plz??????

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:31 pm

Ha! I'm still loving that Ryan Phillippe mistake! And then she doesn't believe it's Justin ... even funnier!

I can see them getting together and him helping her get her life together. That would be the fairy tale way to do the story. Or they could get together and she could lead him astray! Ahh, the choices!

Great work, please continue with this story!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:33 pm

Here's another chapter...feedback below.

Chapter 1: Intrigued

They looked at each other for a moment and again broke out in laughter. They're throats were dry, their breathe smelled of liquor, and their eyes filled up with tears.

"I love youuu" stuttered Rima as she put her hand on to her friend's shoulder.
Nicki shook her head, "no i love youu."
"You are my bestest friend in the whole wide," she looked around, "uni-ver-se."
And they laughed again.
"Okay ladies you've had enough." The bartender chuckled as he swept away their glasses, and cleaned up the counter.
"Nooo, i want more." Rima yelled.
"Me too."
"Here have a glass of water, sober up." He handed them both their glasses and the drank it up.
"This is water! You are a liar!" Rima's eyes widened.
"Big fat liar!" Nicki screamed and then laughed again.
In the midst of their laughter, someone appeared at the door. The man creeped slowly through the door, as if a ghost that walked in unnoticed. The bartender saw him and told him he was closed, but then the man slid a bill over the counter and the man nodded. He smiled at Rima, and she, overly intoxicated bursted out into laughter and fell off her chair.
"Had a nice fall?"
Embarrassed, she quickly got up and fixed herself. The man was quite good-looking but then again every man was good looking with the company of alcohol. Her eyes widened and she realized it was that same man she had met just a few hours ago.
"Too much alcohol," she shyly replied.
"I was just gone for few hours, couldn't wait for me to get back so we could get trashed together eh?"
"Sorry." She shrugged. Nicki looked over to her, and pushed her on the shoulder.
"He's cute, i'll leave you two alone." She winked at her and left the bar.

RIma licked her lips, and motioned the man to come sit next to her and without hesitation he sat beside her.
"You sober up pretty quickly."
"Only when I have to." She smiled at him.
He was intrigued by her, she was someone he had never met before. There was something that was mysterious, a lingering curiousity - he wanted to get to know her.
Rima crossed her legs, and ran her fingers through her hair. She knew what she wanted, and she attempted to play the seductive role.
"So..." she was about to say his name, but then remembered she didn't ask him last time. "Oh i'm sorry, i didn't catch your name before."
He leaned over to her, "You did, but you didn't believe me."
She sighed, and examined him carefully then shook her head. "I would never date a guy who was in a boyband." she coldly answered.
His eyes falled to the floor, and he nodded. "Why not?"
"Because..." unable to find a valid answer she just shrugged.
"Cause we sing and dance, and aren't real music?" he said, answering for her.
"Pretty much. I'm really picky when it comes to guys and," her eyes perused him again, "you're not my type." Her tone was cold, and the man could have hissed, and walked away but he stayed and instead a smile flashed acrossed his face. Rima was taken aback, but pretended to act nonchalant.
"This is the part when you call me a b****, and walk away."
"I don't think your a b****." He said taking a sip out of his drink.
"Well beware, because I am."
"How about you let me be the judge of that?"
"Why? You've known me for a matter of 5 minutes and a give or take, 10 minutes earlier. You think I don't know myself? I think I do." She scornfully said.
"I'm in the entertainment business, i think i know a facade when I see one. When your surrounded by people whose jobs are to tear you apart, and fans who love the sh** out of you, you're not allowed to be yourself. I can't say f*** you when i want to, and I can't not smile to a single fan cause this is my job...my life is my job." He stared at the counter, and didn't bother to look at Rima.
There was a silence between them. "I...don't know what you're going through, I probably never will understand. But everything comes with a price, and thats yours."
He nodded, "I guess. Sometimes I wonder if its even worth it. I love my job, but sometimes i just...want to get out, alone. Just be by myself, without four other guys and without cameras following me around."
"I would love to be in your shoes-well minus the boyband, be famous i mean. Maybe we can switch lives for one day."
He chuckled, "Yeah I wish. What I'd do to give up for just a day of normalcy."
"Well you can't have it as bad as me. I want to write...but my parents want me to become a professional, a lawyer or a doctor. We've always been black and white, never agreeing - always disagreeing. I'm the bad rebellious child. I've been through hell and back, rehab and all and i'm still their devil child... i'll never make them proud."
He shook his head, and stared at her. He chuckled, "You're not a devil." He looked into her eyes, and she was lost in his. Slowly their lips edged closer, and softly touched. Rima pulled away quickly, and got up.
"I got to go." and she dashed out through the door.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:26 pm

whoa there is a lil hostility in there! :lol: but i am liking where this is going....so take it furhter!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:27 pm

No Rima you get back in there right now!!! Ahhh poor J man...it must be so hard to be him...everyone wants to be famous but they have no idea what is is truely like :no: it's gotta be so hard man...ahhh i wanna know if he goes after her or what...ahh MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I love where this is heading...yay!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:05 am

I also love where this is going ... follow her Justin and make her your love slave. :D

I feel bad for both of them ... I don't want their lives to suck! Be happy everyone. :P

Please continue to update. I like this story a lot!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:42 pm

great chapter. more plz?

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:01 am

He didn't heistate and followed behind her. She ran fast, attempting to get away as the blistering cold air rasped against her face. She scolded herself for kissing him, and mumbled under her breathe for ever setting foot into the club, then suddenly a hand from behind grasped onto her arm. She stopped, and didn't turn around.
"Let go." She turned to look at him, as he stared at her.
"I want to apologize. That was uncalled for...i'm sorry."
"I am too." She paused and looked at the cars passing by. "I've got to go."
"Wait," he grabbed her arm again. "promise me we'll meet again."
"Sorry kid, i don't make promises."
"So thats how you wanna play?" She nodded and shrugged. He let go of her, and bit his lip. He watched as she walked away. He kicked the dust on the ground, and trottered back to his car.

"Hey J, where were you last night?" Justin walked into the room yawning as the rest of the guys glanced up at him.
"Uh, I went back to the club, had to check something out."
"You mean someone, not something." Chris winked at him.
Justin's sleepy eyes nodded, and then he plopped himself on a chair.
"Who was she?" Lance asked.
"Just a girl, but she blew me off."
"Aw Justin, you poor baby." Chris went over and rubbed Justin's head.
Justin pushed away his hands, "you should have seen her. she was hott."
"was it that girl who thought you were ryan phillippe?" JC asked.
Justin chuckled, "Yeah, yeah it was." He sighed, and then ran his fingers through his hair.

"Okay guys, you have an interview in 5 minutes." A average looking man bursted through the door. He was african american, and the manager of nsync.
"Alright Johnny." Joey responded, and the guys all sighed and got up and headed out the door.

"You gave up an opportunity to sleep with a celebrity. Are you insane?"
"I am not a groupie." Rima replied as she filed her fingernails.
"You don't have to be a groupie. He was flirting with you, he so wanted you."
"Please the last thing i need is to be involved with some big headed singer. They'll like you, and then dump you. And, plus i don't even like his music."
"Who says you have to like his music! He kissed you." Nikki paused. "Oh you should so sell it to some tabloid, you'll make a sh**load of money!"
Rima rolled her eyes at her friend. "For one thing, no one's going to believe a word i say and i have no proof. And the poor guy has enough to deal with, he doesn't need to be exploited."
"Fine, but you did say you gave him your number, right?"
"Right. But not like he's going to call me. He meets girls everyday, and i wrote it on some wrinkly napkin he probably already threw it away."
"And what if he didn't?"
"Then he's an idiot who likes to save his napkins. I don't know."
"What if he calls Rima?"
"Then he calls! What's this really about Nikki?"
"Maybe he's really interested in you."
"Yeah maybe he was. I blew him off, if he calls again then its cause of his big fat ego, and thinks he's the sh** and can't live with the idea that a girl actually turned him down."
"You're so cruel."
"Thank you I try."
"by the way, who's number did you give him?"
"Who else? My number."
"Your number." Nikki gave her look.
"Oh sh**." She shook her head, "well we know that won't be going anywhere."
"No." Nikki pulled her up off of her bed and pushed her out of her door. "You have to go home. You can't miss his phonecall."
"What are you doing?" she tried to push her way back up the stairs.
"He's going to call you. You have to talk to him."
"Why?"
"Because..this might be a good thing. You need a guy in your life."
"No i don't!"
"Yes you do!"
"He's not going to call, and i'm not going back home. You're supposed to be my friend, you're supposed to help me."
"I am! Please go Rima! I want to meet him. please?" Nikki frowned.
Rima grumbled under her breathe. "I hate you." She whispered and walked down the stairs.
"Going back to the insane asylum..for you. I hate to get your hopes up, but he's not going to call."
"Thank you, thank you, thank you." she hugged her friend. "Just be nice to your parents."
"Oh i will." her voice heightened. "i'll be their cheery little daughter who'll probably never leave the house again." she sarcasmed. "Bye Nikki."

Justin nibbled on his finger and stared at the clock. Tick tock. Tick tock. The time moved slowly, and he smiled at the interviewer, and laughed when one of the guys said a joke. "Justin." it was his turn to answer, he put on his face and nodded.
"What's different about this album then the last?"
He talked, and talked a bit more, uncertain of what he was saying. Just bullsh** your way through man, just bullsh** your way.
"Are those rumors true about you and Britney?"
Not again, and he answers attempting to stay sane. No she's not my girlfriend, no i have no interest in her. She's just a publicity stunt, he would have liked to say. We've dated, and she cheated, and she's just some girl we used to scam everybody. Great right? But no, he smiled and laughed, and talked about how great of friendship he has with these four guys. Which four guys? The ones he so cleverly jokes around with. The ones who at the end of the day don't know who he really is, and he's at a losswith who they really are. But its all in the love of the game. This is showbusiness people, you please and you entertain. That's your job. He says goodbye to the interviewer, and thats that. A thousand more to go, and a thousand more same questions, and a thousand more same answers. But then finally he gets to perform on stage, and that's what makes it all worth the while. The looks on the peoples' faces, the audience cheering, this moment of elation that seems to never end and its a sudden high.
The bodyguards trail behind him, and he sits in the black car next to Lance. The door shuts, and he looks through the tinted windows and hears the guys jibber and chatter, and his head falls onto the window. He puts his hand into his pocket, and unexpectedly a napkin pulls out. He crumbles it into his hand, and then realizes last night, and opens it up. Her number and name revealed. He grins to himself, and stares back at the window.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:14 am

<span style='color:purple'>He's gonna call...he's gonna call!!
*does happy dance*
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:25 am

Yay, he found the napkin. Call her Justin! I sure hope he does! :D

Great chapter!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:39 pm

Go on call her! :lol:

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:27 pm

Call her J! Call Her. I hope he calls her. Great chapter. More plz?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:56 pm

work it rima!!!! and you better get home and take that call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Fan Fiction”