About Chex

ejayisson

Postby ejayisson » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:17 am

Chex wanted me to inform everyone that she will not be around for the next 2 weeks or so. She is leaving for Iowa this Saturday the 6th, and wont have internet for a while. She didnt want anyone to worry, so she asked me to post. Her computer is all packed up, getting ready for the trip. This was kind of unexpected and last minuite.

She sends her love, and says to stay out of trouble :P

Ill be talking to her during this time, and will read her any messages you have. Ill try to keep you updated with any news from her. She's excited and nervous at the same time about all this. Its a big step for her in starting her own life. Wish her well!

Ej

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:09 pm

wish her goodluck from me!! :nod:

what college is she goin to? or is she takin a trip?

hope she gets the internet back soon
Ill miss her!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:41 pm

aww tell Chex that we are gonna miss her deeply :cry: I'm gonna miss ya chex! you still owe us that sequel! haha just kidding! take your time Chex it will be well worth it! I hope that ya have fun whatever you are doing in Iowa :hug: don't get into to much trouble without the abs girlies lol byez :cry:

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:01 pm

:( an abstract without chexs is like michael without bubbles :(

we love u chexs :hug:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:14 pm

its like fric without frac, or spic without span, or cameron without justin!!!!

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:18 pm

AngelOfMusic wrote: its like fric without frac, or spic without span, or cameron without justin!!!!

cameron...stupid...*cough*...mother...*cough*

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:32 pm

Good luck Chex with all that you're doing! But don't forget to come back and hook us up with some hot fiction!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:57 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Aww my little Chexie...all I can manage is... :cry: :lonely:

EJ can fill you in on the rest...
:cry: </span>

ejayisson

Postby ejayisson » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:12 am

Well, she arrived in Iowa today after a hellish bus ride. Barely awake...sore, and completely exhasted from lack of sleep. Her trip lasted about 24 hrs, due to a couple of layovers. Hehe, she called me each time to help time go by.

Hopefully she will be back within a week. Her mom is shipping out her computer Monday.

She misses you all, and promises to be back soon. Maybe she will use the time to write the squel to Protect!! Im gonna try to get her to ;) Ill shake my ass to try to presuede her!

ejayisson

Postby ejayisson » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:29 am

Im on the phone with Chex, and she asked me to type this for her:

"Hey guys, Im in Iowa right now sitting at the kitchen table. Im staring at my brothers computer, and i wish I knew his password so I can get on and talk to you guys under my name. I have a pad and paper in front of me, trying to work on some lyrics with Ej for that song he wrote, and you never know I might start writing the squel for protect ;) Ej can help influence with those nookie parts!

Im excited and nervous, basically what I did was left my old life behind to start a new, but it was something Ive thought about for a long time. I was ready for the change. Ill be starting college in September, majoring in creative writing. You never know, I might become a journalist, and finally have the truth on Justin!"

Remember guys if you want anything bad enough and you set your mind to something that the world is your CD and you can play it over and over again. I lub you guys and I hope to talk to you soon!

Peace out Chex!"

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:48 am

Aww Chex, even though I don't know you, I'm proud of you for following your dreams. More people should have the drive and determination that you have!

You'll definitely become a journalist! You're already taking the necessary steps ... so just have faith!

And we will be waiting for the sequel to protect! We're not letting you off the hook that easily. :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:21 pm

chex i am so excited for you! i remember what it was like to leave for college and just let warn you- there are going to be some really tough times ahead but dont let anything derail you from your dreams-bc i know what its like to live with regret. you are such a talented writer that i know you can do it! good luck girlie and i cant wait to hear how things are going!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:05 pm

awww chex :hug: I miss ya! I wish i could just leave my life behind me but unfortuantly i am still in school so i can't do that if i wanna go to college...I hope that you become a journalist one day...no i know that you will! You have the drive and determination to take you far! Best of luck with everything! We're still waiting for the sequal to protect...the clock's ticking tick tock just kidding! take your time! We miss you!!! :cry:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:52 am

can i just say
:hug:
:hug: :hug:

im so proud of ya lol
and i know what its like to need to start your life over
are ya goin to a state college or a private?

iowa the cornfield state
i hope youre in des moines
lol but thats just me im goin crazy in MN
and its not even that bad

i just love the city hehe

and im so glad youre majoring in creative writing
and i know youll make it
cuz youre so damn talented
hehe
have a fun journey girl

what r ya gonna do in the meantime before you hit college?

best luck to ya :hug:

and you and EJ make such a cute couple :lol:

and yeah cant wait till you have your comp back!
tho i might not be on then anymore cuz im leavin for a month damnit
well no im happy im goin i need it
just be around people that i know love me

ill have a lot of fic to catch up
but its all good hehe

lol im so happy youre majoring in writing tho
:lol: cuz youve got so much talent!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:32 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Miss ya partner...it isn't the same without ya!!!
:hug: :blowkiss: </span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:38 pm

chex! i misssssss you!! ej! where are our updates about our girl!!!!

ejayisson

Postby ejayisson » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:13 pm

Sorry, Ive been very sick lately, and just the other day fell on some ice while unloading a truck at work. So I havent been on too much. :(

Chex is good, we've been talking like non-stop lately. She went for an interview today for MCI, and hopefully she got it. This is the 3rd interview with them, and should be the final one. If she gets it, she wont start till January, but its a good paying job with excellent benefits.

She got her computer in the mail, but does not have a monitor. She will be getting one this weekend, so hopefully in a few days from now you should hear from her.

My trip to see her has been scheduled for Valentines, that way we can be together on that day. We already have a wonderful day planned, and i cant wait.

Chex has left her counter-strike clan, but we have started a new community together. ggkthnx.comhttp://www.ggkthnx.com we will run it together, as well as the server to play on. Its something we are doing together.

Otherwise she is doing very well, its been nice to see her happy, and in good moods since she moved. I think once she gets her apartment, she will be even better.

Again, sorry for not updating sooner...I know...I should be punished....Ill have Chex spank me as soon as possible :)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:21 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Glad to hear she is doing so well! I miss her terribly and can't wait to hear from her!
Thanks for the update!</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:32 pm

sorry you are having a crappy time right now- i bet that hurt like a b**** i have done that before- glad to hear that chex is doing well and i look forward to seeing her back here!

ejayisson

Postby ejayisson » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:31 pm

Yea, when I fell, I dropped down hard to my knees on concrete. Im a big guy at 6'2, so I hit the ground with a lot of weight. My knees swelled to twice their size, and couldnt barely walk or stand. Now their better, just badly bruised. It was 5am when I was unloading the truck, and pitch black outside so I couldnt see the patch of ice when I was working.

********Latest update********

SHE GOT THE JOB!!!

She called like 5 min ago all excited, saying MCI called offering her a job starting in January. She is soo excited, she was a little dissapointed they didnt tell her today at the interview if she was hired. She hated waiting. Im soo proud of muh baby! Now I can quit my job and she can support me! hehehe.....JK!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:42 pm

<span style='color:purple'>YAY Chexie!!!!!!
I am so happy for her! Watch out world...here she comes!
Hugs Chex...I miss ya!!
Can't wait to talk to you!
If your gone much longer I'm emailing my telephone number to EJ so you can call me damnit!
EJ...get better! If I know Chex...ahem...Valentines day isn't that far away!!
How do I know you ask?
I've been writing with her for awhile now and trust me...I heard all about what she would do to Lance if she ever got her hands on him!

*slaps forehead*
'Did I really just type that?'

Yes I did and you know why?
Cause EJ has been making lots of jokes around here so I thought it was time he got some back...stop going easy on him!!
Sorry EJ...just not my style!!

Slut Crew style...ahem...luv ya Chexie...hope your smilin'!
*wink wink*

:ph34r:
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:22 pm

Awww Chexie I miss ya :blowkiss: I hope that you get your moniter soon so that you can get back on here and talk to us....it's just the same without you :cry:

:yay: she got the job!! sings Chex is comming out ...she wants the world to know...she's got to let it show!

Good luck with everthing Chex and keep us updated...gonna make us abs girlies and fellas proud :nod:

Aww EJ i hope that you feel better soon :hug: i have a cold so it's kinda rough ova here but at least i don't have the flu :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:35 am

Yay for Chex getting the job. Great work.

EJ, take care of yourself and be careful. How are you gonna work your magic on Chex if your all battered and bruised? :P

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:48 am

:yay: go chex!!!!!

glad she got it :D
and glad shes gonna be online again!

tho ill be gone....

tell her good luck from me!and congratulations on the new job

sorry about the knees EJ ........ouch

*slaps forehead*
'Did I really just type that?

:rofl: tash

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:58 am

go chex!!!!! *does the carlton :dance: * congrats!

ejayisson

Postby ejayisson » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:35 am

Tasha....hehe that doesnt bother me...youre gonna have to do better than that :P I agree everyone has been too easy on me....I was expecting worse :D

If Im all bruised and batter....Ill just make her do all the work....maybe even dress up in a nurse outfit and take care of me....oh my....such images in my head!

I think I screwed Chex up today. She had to go for a drug test after she got the job, and she had problems due to me telling her what happened to me when I went to one.

My Story:

After my interview when I was hired for Walgreens, I was instructed that I had to take a mandatory drug test, and had 48hrs to complete it. When I was told where it was, I realized I was only 10 min from it, so I decided to go straight there from the interview and get it out of the way. It was downtown Newark, NJ which is hell trying to find a parking spot. On the way there, I felt as if I could easily go pee....but after taking 45 min to find a parking spot, it went away. I get to the office where they preform the test....and still...didnt feel I could go yet. The person there told me if I didnt produce enough for the test I would have to come back the next day. So that made me nervous. She handed me a huge glass of water saying it might help. I downed the water, and asked for another since it didnt seem to work.

After sitting there for like 2 hrs, I got impatient and decided to take matters in my own hands(no pun intended..hehe). I told the nurse there I would be right back. Then went down to a subway and ordered a sub with a 32oz of sprite, and 20oz of apple juice. I quicky downed both of them....and thought if that didnt do it, nothing will! I went back to the office and sat there for another hour....nothing! At this point I got fed up and said F#*k it...IM GOING IN!!

The nurse handed me a huge container, and I reluctantly went inside the bathroom. I unzip....pull out and feel a small tingle....then slowly I began to pee....then all of a sudden...it was like a water main burst! I unleashed all holy hell and began to gush...quickly filling the cup. What was worse was I was getting to the top of this big container and didnt see a sign of stopping. I filled the cup to the top and had to pinch off to stop the flow....damm did that hurt!! Then finished up in the sink since I was in too much pain to walk to the toliet.

I came out of the bathroom and handed the nurse the container, and she began to laugh soo hard!! Turned to me and said "doesnt look like you had any problem...what were you worrying about?" I look down at the other peoples container and see none of them were even half full! Argghhh! I was soo embarassed!

This story was running through Chex mind when she went to hers...and she couldnt go either!! Aww....we are soo perfect together!!

I just sent Chex a cell phone so we can talk without her using phone cards...they were starting to get expensive. She should get it today. We both will have unlimited mobile to mobile minutes so we can talk non stop!! w00t!

I worked tonight and was standing for like 9 hrs straight....now the knees are sore, but are deffinately getting better. Thanks all for the concern :) Angelpopstar7 I hope you get better soon, drink plenty of fluids!!!

Zo where are you going!??!!?!? Noo...you cant leave! *puts foot down* :o

JustinsSugar
Ultra Member

Postby JustinsSugar » Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:13 pm

chex~

Hun! you know your like 5 hours from me right!!! its like insane! If you are ever in the cities just holla at me!!! I will give you a tour of them or whatever!!! Godda run! Adios

~J's suga

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:43 am

aww thanx EJ :hug: i thought i had the flu on friday cause I had a fever and was achy but it was just a like 48 hour thingy luckily...now today i'm home cuz i didn't have time to do my homework over the weekened so i talked my mom into letting me stay home :lol:

Your story it just cracked me up! I was sitting over here laughing hysterically i was like OMG! I remember when i was like 12 i had to get one to find out what was wrong with me cuz i was really sick for like a week straight and couldn't even get out of bed and i refused to pee in the cup at the doctor's office :lol: they had me in there for like 45 minutes and i wouldn't go so we had to bring the cup home and i was suppose to go at home but never did :lol: and the funny part is the whole way home i kept saying "i have to pee!!" and my mom was like "you coudln't go in the doctor's were not stopping somewhere for you to pee either" lol needless to say when we got home i went running inside and went to the bathroom :lol:

ok so thats my funny story about peeing in a cup...i give my doctors a lot of hassle man :nod: from the time when i was like 5 and had to get that shot to go into kindergarden till now...they probably wanna get rid of me :lol:

aww poor chexie not being able to go :hug: it happens to the best of us :nod: that just proves that you and EJ are more compatible like he said :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:08 am

Aww, wee-wee sure brings folks together! :D

Keep us updated on Chex!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:10 am

BOO

Hi Guys..I stole a minute on Bro's comp so I could check on a few things...like making sure my abs girls stay out of trouble lol.

As EJ told you I got my dream job..listing to people complain all day about no phone service...but hey it pays 9.45 an hour with benefits.

I have my computer running just no internet yet..that should be comming in the next couple days...yes I have been writing.

Waiting for EJ to get off work and call me..this f***ing cell he sent me is sweet picture taking and all that..reminds me of part of a space shuttle but I am getting use to it.

Tasha..do send EJ number....I will call lmao....

I miss you guys

Chex

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:39 am

CHEX!!! glad to hear that everything is going well and i look forward to you being here on a more regular basis again!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:16 pm

What have I missed?!
:no: I never finished one of your stories I had started before I left for London Chex and I was in it!!!!
Noooooo. I'll have to find it and re read it all over christmas. Hope you have a good christmas darling! :) ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:13 pm

awww Chex :hug: we miss ya girlie!! Glad to hear that your writing :nod: :lol: just kidding within a few days Chex will be back *does the happy dance* :dance: yay!!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:33 pm

chex you know you are special when there is a three page thread all about you! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:26 pm

<span style='color:purple'>CHEX...I miss ya like crazy!! I hope that we'll be able to finally get to chattin'. I am so proud of you! You have deserved this for so ling...I have so much more to say...GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Your little Gutter Hoe!!

Btw...check with Ej...I'll be home all day on Christmas Day!!
*wink wink*</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:20 pm

when is Chex going to be back? :unsure:

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:22 am

chex is back...but on her brothers comp when she can get a chance.... kinda draggin my feet about getting net..but EJ is motivating me lol

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:01 am

chex! damn i always miss ya when you are on! well hurry up and get that net hooked up!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:00 pm

:o Chex you're back you back!!
:)
I really hate the fact that I haven't really got internet access in London cos it means I can't ever read your fics. I just get too far behind and get all lost and confused! :( :cry:

Glad you're ok and I hope you had a lovely christmas and New Year! :)

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:42 pm

Wow I've missed a lot in this thread. LOL. Chex!! Congrats on getting the job!!! I'm definitely lookin' forward to when you'll be back on the board normally again. We all miss you here!!! ;)

Return to “Fan Fiction”