All In The Family....

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:49 pm

hmmm I wonder what Justin and Caitlin are doing?? This could get very interesting :nod: more please!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:04 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 14</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Where are we going?" Justin asked curiously

"Away"

"What do you mean we're going away"

"You'll just have to wait and find out wontcha?? just trust me" Caitlin said with a grin.

"i don't know if i can trust someone who steals my underwear and food" Justin said with an even bigger grin

"How did u know that?!?!!?!?! i mean the underwear part.." Caitlin said looking slightly embarassed

"Well i kinda......." Before Justin could finish his sentence Caitlin's lips were on his.

Caitlin was in heaven, she didn't know what to do with herself. "OMG i can't believe i made the first move! He is sooo good at this. I could stand here forever." As Caitlin was thinking all of this things were geting more intense. Soon Caitlin was standing there in just her bathing suit top.

Justin Couldn't believe that Caitlin had this kind of side. " I never thought she would make the first move. Not that i don't mind it. Well now i know what she wants. I hope she wants me. I hope she's just not living out a fantasy. God does this feel good." All of a sudden Justin heard some shuffleing of feet.

"Can't a guy ahve some privacy? I mean i am trying to share an intimate moment with someone and i don't need a camera man breathing down my back. Can you just a have a little respect for me man? i mean come on" Justin started shouting at the camera man.

"I'm sorry i just thought this would make some great news. I do this for a living and the least you could do is be civil about it." The camera man replied

"BE CIVIL?? following me around.. tkaing pictures of mean every gd moment. I feel like i live in a fish bowl. I love what i do but i didn't know it would cost me my personal life. How much will it cost me to get rid of you? " Justin's temper was falring up more and more as the conversation went on.

"Justin just walk away be the bigger person. Come on he got his picture let's just go." Caitlin said as she put her t-shirt back on.

"Ok. I better not see you this close to my friends and i again. I will do somethign about it." Justin said through clenched teeth so Caitlin wouldn't hear him.

"Ok. I got what i wanted. I just have one more question. Whats the whore's name?" The camera man said as he pointed towards Caitlin

"Excuse me but i guess you weren't raised to well. How dare you call her a whore? Do you know her? I mean really buddy you are soo unbelievable . You should never pass judgement on someone your don't know especially my date. Get your Fat Ugly Ass out of here before i do soemthing about it." Justin shouted. His temper was shooting through the roff at his point.

"Let's go Justin before you do something stupid." Caitlin said leading Justin back to where Trace and the girls were.

~Back with the Crew~

" I can't believe him! why do people do that? why can't they see that i'm normal? i want to ahve a life too ya know but of course i can't because i am Justin Timberlake the freak whos put on display. I am like an animal at the zoo. what makes me so different from all the people here??" Justin ranted and raved

"Well some guys are fat and bald.. and you ahve hair and washboard abs. others are women.. and well i am pretty sure you're not a woman. ummm i think you probably the hottest one here. and maybe the youngest guy." Caitlin joked trying to lift Justin's spirits

"I guess you're right.. I am sooo HOTT! like look at me! " Justin said in a valley girl kind of voice and ending with giving Caitlin a kiss in time for Trace, Kasey, and Casey to see.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!" the two girls yelled

Caitlin just giggled and burried her head into Justin's chest. She was gonna let Justin explain this one.

"Nothing we just went for a walk. Then some camera guy came and was just to invasive. He called Caitlin a whore. I swear Trace i could ahve killed this one. He was soo rude." Justin explained to his friend.

"I'm sure you guys did a whole lot of walking" Trace said as he made kissy faces

"dude shut up." Justin replied.

~At the Hotel~

"Was he a good kisser?" Kasey asked as soon as they walked into their room

"OMG he was amazing! I couldn't believe it i made the first move!"

"I am soo jealous! we didn't even know you guys left. Trace was the first to notice." Casey said

"Ya it was like in the Princess Diaries when she gets her first kiss and her foot popped up. It was a foot popper!" Caitlin said

"You crack me up" Kasey said

~The next day~

"Hey look Justin" Caitlin said holding out the new cover of people

"I knew that was coming" Justin replied

They all had gone to the grocery store to help Justin and Trace stock up the tour bus.The boys needed some help. Not even Justin could grocery shop. His method was throwing whatever looked good into the cart. The girls helped him save some cash and plan out some meals. Justin knew he reallly Needed Caitlin in his life. I mean none of his other girlfriends had a clue on how to grocery shop or even plan meals.. and they were alot older

"Hey look you're on US weekly, Star, and the Sun." trace replied

"Justin's Driving Range Romp! Justin Timberlake was spotted locking lips with a busty brunette this weekend at a driving range in Boston. So far no one knows who this mystery brunnette is. hopefully we will have more information soon. That was from People" Kasey read outloud

"The Sun and Star said that you got her pregnant. And now you're dating. " Casey said

"God i didn't think i looked that fat. US weekly said Justin Timberlake was caught in yet another summer romance. He seems to ahve moved on fast from ex-girlfriend Cameron Diaz to a new younger brunette. No word yet on her identity. Sources close to Timberlake said that she was a friend of Chris Kirkpatricks because she was seen earlier with him. Also the Mystery brunette has also been spotted with the likes of JC Chasez and Britney Spears. Hopefully her connections with Spears will not ruin her budding relationship with Timberlake." Caitlin read from the magazine

"I think that story is the only one that is closest to the truth. They think your pregnant? what do they think i am a man whore? " Justin joked

"No but according to the camera man i am" Caitlin replied

They al checked out and brought the groceries back tot he bus and unpacked them. Caitlin was a little upset because she didn't know how long it would be till she would see Justin again.</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:57 am

Great chapter. I would of went off on that camera man. i mean Justin needs time alone with out people following him all the time. I wonder whats going to happen between Justin and Caitlin in the next chapter. More plz!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:26 pm

:rofl: I love the headlines of those magazines man! I was laughin so hard i was like OMG! And the camera man? :no: I would of beaten that mans sorry *ss if it was me that they were taking pics of...I understand that they need to make a living and all but you shouldn't invade other people's lives so that you make a living More please!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:03 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 15</span>

<span style='color:blue'>~August 15~

"Uncle Chris i don't think my bag is gonna fit in here." Cailtin said as she was lifting her suitcase .

"We'll Just have to make room. Justin ask us to go for no more than 2 weeks. You've pack enough things for about a year." Chris explained

"well i always expect the un expected!!"

At the airport people we're coming up to Caitlin and Chris. It was a small airport it was the closet to Chris and Caitlin. After signing a few autographs they made their way to the gate where Justin's plane would be waiting. As they were getting on the plane Chris got a phone call. He Had to take it because it was about the house he and jenny were building.

"Go on the plane i'll be right there." Chris said as he shooed Caitlin on the the plane. When Caitlin got on the plane she saw a fimilar face smiling back at her.

"Hey You!" Justin said

"Hi, i didn't expect to see you here. i thought you were meeting us at the airport. "

"Change of plans. I'm impatient I couldn't wait that long to see you" Justin said with that devilish grin of his.

Caitlin didn't know how to respond to that last statement so she just giggled and smiled. She felt a sudden jerk and the plane was moving. She Figured that her uncle had boarded the plane.

"Sit down we're about to take off" Justin told her

" Ok" so she took a seat on the couch next to Justin. His body was warm, which she enjoyed because it was raining and she hadn't dressed according to the weather.

"I brought some movies for us to watch ont he way there. Fist off i have LOTR, Harry Potter, and the Other Harr....."

"You had me at Harry. I am addicted to those books! the next one is coming out soon i can't wait. I will be that dork standing in line waiting to buy the book."

"I've always wanted to read them. My brothers have them. I got half way throught the forst one and i liked it. Maybe when i have some free time i can pick it up."

"Hey where's uncle Chris??"

"Actually I don't know. Have you seen Chris??" Justin asked a nearby body guard

"He never got on the plane." The body guard replied.

"OMG i am gonna be in soo much trouble.. he's supposed to be my chaperone. My parents don't trust me with you!" Caitlin paniced

"Your parents don't trust you with me? whats that supposed to mean?" Justin asked slightly offended.

"My mom thinks i'm gonna drug you and try to sleep with you thats all. I mean it happened with the last two guys i was with."

"You're a nut." Justin said laughing

~in LA~

"This is where i call home. Well not really it's on of my homes. Home is where my mamma is. You'll get to meet her sometime soon." Justin said

He gave Caitlin a tour of his house. She fell in love with it instantly. Especially the kitchen. It was so open and there was a windo seat that over looked the whole backyard and patio. She already knew that that you be her spot. SHe had all of her summer reading to do. Justin showed Caitlin her room. It was a light blue, neatly decorated room with a bathroom attached. Caitlin had never seen a house like this ever in her lifetime.

"OK first off. I know i'm hear to clean. WE DEFF. NEED TO RUN SOME ERRANDS! We need chlorine because your pool is green, groceries, are you tkaing this down? cleaning supplies... you don't ahve a vaccum??? omg Justin you're a mess. How do u expect to find a wife???" Caitlin ranted

"Thats why i got you! You cna tkae care of me." Justin flased his smile and it made Caitlin go weak in the knees.

"Ok well since i am cleaning can i drive?? I have my permit!!!!!" Caitlin said hopping Justin would agree

"Ok, do you know how to drive a stick?" Justin asked

"No But you could teach me..I'm always up for a lesson. My last boyfriend tried to teach me but ot didn't go over to well." Caitlin said. She didn't get it right away but Justin was on the ground laughing. "Wow that sounded really dirty. I just need to not tak. HEY! you brought it up! you're perverted Mr. Timberlake.. "

"I didn't mean it that way I..."

"I know I know...... " Caitlin reassured him. "I wish you did really mean it " Caitlin said quickly under her breath

Justin caught on to what she said but kept it to himself. Honestly he wouldn't mind either. He just wasn't sure how to handle the situation he had never dated a younger girl before.

~Back at the House~

After they unpacked the groceries and changed into some old clothes, they began the chore of cleaning Justin's house.

" I think you should splurge and buy a cleaning lady. I mean just like once a month. really Justin this house is unexceptable. Let's start with the pool." Caitlin said

"Ok, i'll do whatever u want me to"

"Ok Justin hook up the vaccum, i'll pour the chlorine in and then turn on the pool. Can you manage that?" Caitlin asked

"Yes i can" as Justin went over to take the filter out to clean it.

"HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S COMMING AFTER ME !!!!!! WHAT DO I DO??? CAITLIN WHAT DO I DO?????" Justin screamed

Caitlin looked over and saw a very large snake coiled near Justin's feet. She couldn't help but laugh. </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:48 pm

awww they left Chris at the airport :cry: I can imagine him running after the plane screaming :rofl: oh man!

But hmm for some reason i sense that some nookie is gonna be happenin soon...Justin had better be careful tho cuz shes a youngin :nod: MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:19 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Justin...I'll bet that he's a pretty darn good teacher.... :whip: :lick: :drool: </span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:51 pm

Great chapter. :lol: at the whole Chris thing. :rofl: at Justin and the snake. More plz!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:05 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 16</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Ok Justin stay still. Just don't move" Caitlin talked Justin through his snake fear.

"It's hissing at me. I am running. i can't stand here. ok here i go. i'm running in three. one........two........." Justin counted aloud and he didn't even hit three he just ran rigth intot hje house and shut the door.

Caitlin couldn't help it. She had never seen a grown man cry. It was just a snake. She started to think about it and it was wierd but her dad had the same fear of snakes but he never let it show. Caitlin waited for the snake to leave. She cleaned around the pool area and stayed outa it's way. and hour went by and it still was there.

"Justin.. Unlock the door i need to come in. The snake hasn't moved it won't get int he house."

"Ok. I'll let you. And Caitlin i swear to god if you tell anyone about this i will ahve to kill you." Justin said trying to be macho

"O what are you scared that your not gonna be that tought badass you wanna be ?? people aren't scared of you.. you're from a boy band .. you're mocked.. you're not that cool. And even the toughest menaest guys have fears. But i won't tell anyone if thats what you want."

Caitlin put Justin is his place. With that she tookt he phone and called an exterminator. They got someone out there within 15 minutes. Come to find out the snake had made a nest and laid eggs in that area so it was gaurding its young. they got rid of the snake and cleaned the pool. It was around 2 and Caitlin was starving.

"Justin.. i'm hunnnnnnngggggggrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy" Caitlin whined

"So get something to eat. do i look like your personal chef??"

"yes. please Justin.. i mean i am clenaing. i could sit up in my room and not help at all. or wait heres a proposition for you. We'll trade off meals. so we will be doing an equal amount. "

"OK. I guess i'll make lunch. How about a steak and cheese with some fries???"

" I can deal with that, please don't mess it up."

"Trust me ."

And she did. Lunch was ok. The steak was a little over cooked but still good. Caitlin cleaned up the kitchen. they outside was clean and all that was left was the house. The kitchen was easy to clean and so we're the bathrooms for the most part they were already spotless. The rooms just needed some dusting and the floors washed.

"Can we listen to some music?? i need some tunes so i can work." Caitlin asked

"ok here ya go. I'll show ya how this works. It's wired for every rom int he house. you push this bottom to turn it on. This is how you tune the radio and then this is how you play a cd...."

"I know how to work a radio thank you very much." Caitlin interupted

"Thats a pretty funny bandana." Justin commented

"I know my brother bought it when he was in his Justin Timberlake phase. He didn't realize that is was a moon and stars. I made him go as Justin wellll you for halloween one year. I thought i turned him gay.."

"Thanks. thats says alot about me." Justin joked

A couple hours passed and the house was spotless. There was nothing left to do but sit down and relax.

"What do u say we watch the Harry potter movie we never got to?"

"I'm all for that. I guess you're gonan make me make dinner right??" Caitlin asked

"You betcha!"

About 45 minutes later Dinner was ready. Justin had showered and was starving. Caitlin made a bunch of appitizers. She set them on top of the coffee table and sat down.

"Why are ou sitting way over there?? i don't bite." Justin said

"OK i dind't know you wanted me that close.. some people like they're space." and with that caitlin moved closer

within no time Caitlin and Justin we're cuddling together on the couch. Caitlin couldn't help but laugh this whole situation was funny to her. Who woulda thought that her of all people would be in this situation!

"What are u laughing about??" Justin asked

"Myself. Just being here with you. I mean i cna't explain it. It's hitting me like a ton of bricks. Like wow here i am on a couch with Justin Timberlake. Who would have thought. And i mean it's not even that fact that you are who you are anymore. Like it's different. Your someone else now. Like i know you and your not all in my head or i mean like i don't know. you're not a fantasy anymore i guess is what i am trying to say." Caitlin tried to exxplain

"I get it. i can grasp that concept. I am glad i ahve such a profound effect on you.. I hope i do your fantasies justice." Justin said

"Oh you do don't worry about that. So wait i don't freak you out? like i'm not a stalkerish lover type of thing??"

"NO of course not! your a sweet girl . I mean granted i've never really met anyone who loves me as much as you do but it's quite flattering and i mean i can get used to allt his attention." and his devilish grin appeared again.

"well do'nt get used to it. after this whole omg your Justin Timberlake shell shock wers off i'm not gonna be your servant."

"How about after this."

And with that Justin Leaned in and Gave Caitlin a kiss. But it didn't stop there....</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:30 pm

OMG Justin with the snake cracked me up!! :rofl: I was like omg! but i would of been the same way too! :nod: snakes freak me out MORE PLEASE!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:35 pm

Great chapter. I wonder whats going to happen next. More plz!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:05 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :rofl: :laughup:

More please??
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:22 pm

baby turn around and let me see you go bump bump bump

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:01 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 17</span>
<span style='color:blue'>Things were getting hott and neither Justin or Caitlin could stop. Caitlin was in heaven Justin was the guy that she had always dreamed about. He was sweet kind and loving , and treated her like a queen. All the guys that Caitlin had been with before had treated her like crap. she was finally happy and she hoped that just was too.

All Justin could think about was how good it felt to be with someone. He didn't know what went on with Cameron but she wanted to settle down and have kids. He wanted to settle down but not with her and not just yet. He didn't mind being in a relationship he just didn't want to deal with her standards. Caitlin was different. He could see himself spending the rest of their lives together but he knew he would have to wait. She couldn't get married just yet and that was good for him. They could take it slow. After thinking that through he realized he should stop and not go any farther just yet. She was young and he didn't want he to take things the wrong way. they weren't even really dating just yet.

"We need to stop" Justin finally said.

"Why??? Was I doing something wrong?? was i not good???" Caitlin panicked

"no i just dont think we're ready for that yet" Justin confessed

There was a couple minutes of an awkward silence because neither Caitlin nor Justin knew how to react. They both had feeling for each other but they didn't know what to say or where to go after that mini make-out session.

"ummm well I think we need to talk..." Justin said as he finally broke the silence.

"ok ... are we breaking up??" Caitlin said trying to lighten the mood.

"What do u mean breaking up??? you don't want anything???" Justin said feeding into his own paranoia

"No i was just trying to lighten the mood. I'm sorry didn't mean to freak you out" Caitlin replied

" I like you Caitlin, the past couple days have been great. I never thought that i could enjoy spending time with someone like you soo much...." Justin explained

"someone like me??" Caitlin interupted

"Well i mean i've never met someone like you. you're so mature for a 16 year old. I mean you do'nt mind just hanging around the house and i'm pretty sure your not into me just because i have money. I mean you found a 5 dollar bill on the ground yesterday and someone might have thought you won the lottery. I just enjoy being around you. And ya know if you don't mind i was kinda wondering if we could become ya know like a couple???" as he said this a very discreet smile spread across his face.

"are you asking me out Justin Timberlake???" Caitlin replied

" why yes yes i am "

"i would gladly accept your proposition. but only on one condition......"

"oh no... what would that be?"

"that no matter how far away you are that you make at leat one attempt to talk to me daily... or at least every other day. i won't be left out in the cold."

"thats easy. i can promise that. and on top of it i will try not to be too smothering. i have a tendency to love people a little too much."

"thats ok i can deal with it. i can be a tad bit difficult and stubborn. but i think you'll be able to deal with that. and i also promise that i will let you have all the spotlight and that you won't be my b!tch.. because you always have been like mr. spears or mr. diaz.. it's your turn to wear the pants in the relationship."

"Thank you for being so kind. i am glad i can finally wear the pants"

~The Next Morning~

"ok do u have all your bags?" Justin asked

"ya i'm pretty sure i got everything. i have my cd and books i put those in the front and then all my clothes and other crap is in the back" Caitlin replied

"ok so now you can help me carry all my stuff to the car."

Caitlin looked and saw 3 large suitcases and then 4 large plastic containers. then 5 duffle bags.

"Jeez Justin why do you have some many things. How long are you staying with us?"

"Well i mean the 3 suitcases are for when i go t europe and then the rest is for the drive and then for your house. "

"oooo alright... i guess it makes sense. so when do i get to drive?"

"i'm going to drive till we get out of LA. once we hit just highway you can take the wheel. I don't want to stop anywhere tonight i just want to get to my mom's as soon as possible . So one of us wil sleep while the other drives. It's a 26 hour trip. we have our work cut out for us."

"Ok we'll after we get to TN how long is it till we get to my house??"

"about another 21 to 22 hours..."

"you're crazy !! why are we driving? "

"because iw ant my truck... i have my credit card so we'll be able to gas up whenever we want."

"greeeeaaaattttt. this should be loads of fun!"

"i'm glad to see your soo excited."</span>
FEEDBACK</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:03 pm

awww they are officially a couple :wub: they are soo cute together! Who cares about the age difference?? surely not me :lol: I'm into older guys :ph34r: theres nothing wrong with that tho...MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:25 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww...I love her innocence!!!</span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:20 am

Cute chapter. I'm glad they are finally together. More please!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:45 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 18</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"How long have we been driving for ???" Caitlin Complained

"About 10 hours....give or take a couple minutes.. There's a rest stop ahead we can get something to eat." Justin added

"Good because I really gotta pee.... like reallllllyyyyyyyy... i don't think you have any idea..... and I've been listening to my headphone and Cry me a river came on and my skip button is stuck so i ahd to listen to the damn song and it was like painful... all i could focus on was the fact that it had to do with water.. then i thought of the video and the pool and the rain and the shower.... " Caitlin went on

"OK STOP!!!!! i gotta pee too and you're not helping... "

"sorry..."

About 10 minuets later they were stopped at a Burger King/Subway/Dunkin Donuts. They both were able to relieve their bladders and now it was on to gassing up and eating.

"Ok let's split up... I'll get the gas you get the food... wait no I don't know what I want so we'll get the food together then gas up before we leave." Justin said

"ok. well I know what I want and am I driving if so I need a deffinate caffeine boost."

"yes you can drive. I guess we'll head to Dunkin Donuts first."

The two came back to the car after eating a big dinner at Burger King. They brought some snacks to munch on and they each got an extra large coffee.

"how can you drink black coffee?" Caitlin asked Justin

"Because when you need to wake up real early for t.v. shows and interviews or have to be up late the more caffeine you need. In time you'll be able to drink it black to.. you're still young." Justin Replied.

"I'm not to young for coffee thank you very much... Can I pump the gas? thats like the one thing I enjoy about car trips.."

"you are really something.. I've never met anyone like you.. sure fill her up!

Not even an hour that they were back on the road Justin was fast asleep. Caitlin knew he was tired he needed to rest. They still had 13 hours to go. Probably less ,seeing as both her and Justin had a lead foot. Caitlin decided she need to listen to some Nsync. She put in her Celebrity CD and started Singing and enjoying her drive.

"where are we??" Justin said about 4 hours later..

"no clue..." Caitlin replied

"what do u mean no clue??" Justin said getting worried

"don't worry i followed the directions we're on the right track there just hasn't been a sign that has said welcome to eatbumfruck..."

"Thats a good attitude.. We're getting close.. I know because i've traveled this road..I'll say that we have about an hour or 2 left. "

"you can't be serious. when we left the rest stop you said we had 13 hours left. we've only been driving now for about 6 "

" I know we're ahead of schedual. I didn't know you drove so fast..."

~Metting the Family~

'Hi Mama!" Justin called...

"Justin!! we weren't expecting you this soon" Lynn replied

"Mom this is Caitlin... She's the 16 year odl prostitute i met.. see there's a catch though.. i kind of got her preganat so i decided to bring her home. i don't know what we're going to so just yet i was hoping you and dad could help me make a descison." Justin told his mother

Caitlin looked so mortified as she heard Justin telling his mother this. SHe was frozen with fear. She'd never met this woman before and now she thought that she was a prostiute!

"Justin! you're not funny one bit." Lynn said seeing right through his lie "It's Nice to meet you Caitlin. I've heard alot about you. This is my husband Paul."

"Hi Caitlin" Paul said as he shook Caitlin's hand.

"Hi Nice to meet you both. " Caitlin replied

"She doesn't look 16 " Paul said outloud.

"Yeah i am. I got to a catholic high school too. People usually don't think that either.. i guess i come off not as holy as people would think?? i not to sure.."

everyone laughed and Caitlin felt a tad bit more at ease. They were nice laid back people. she just hoped that they liked her.

"The test is meeting my grandmother.. She is very opinionated about the girls i date. She was ok with Britney but thought i could do much better. and she hated cameron... she hated cameron soo mcuh.." Justin said as they unpacked the car

"who didn't"

"what was that??? " Justin said. He was playing dumb he knew what she said and he was trying not to laugh.

"nothing!"

"I like her " Paul said to his wife as they we're walking back inside.

"I do to she seems sweet. I just hope the age difference isn't going to get him intouble. I mean he's really happy about this. " Lynn replied

"Oh Lynn don't worry he knows what he's doing. He was raised well and he's a gentleman she'll be ok."

"I don't mean it like that. I mean how the public is going to take it. But i mean she doesn't look 16 so as long as they don't know her age they should be fine. I mean the press is going crazy they already ahve pictures of them together! grocery shopping, golfing , walking. I just want him to be happy"

"Lynn, He'll be fine and i think he's very happy. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time." </span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:46 pm

Cute chapter. Their so cute together. I'm glad Justin's parents like her. More plz!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:31 pm

awww i love them together...I'm just like them i have a lead foot :nod: I was traveling on all these back roads yesterday going 10 over the speed limit and there was stop sign around the corner n was still speeding up...lets just say I almost hit the back of my aunts car...oops lol but I'm glad that Lynn and Paul both like her...like they said lets hope the media doesn't find out her age...MORE PLEASE!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:20 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 19</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"are you guys hungry??" Lynn Asked in a motherly tone.

"Yes i'm wicked hungry!" Caitlin said

"wicked hungry??" I guess your from the east caost." Lynn saud as she laughed

"Ya, i live like an hour away from Boston. i guess the wicked really does give it away."

"Mom! Trace is here!! I'm gonna go out for a drink ok?" Justin Yelled

"Justin Wait! What Abo...."BYE MOM!!!!!!" Justin screamed inturupting Lynn Mid Sentence.

"Well my self-esteem just rose about 10 points." Caitlin said sarcasticly

"Sometimes i wonder where that boys head is. So what would you like to eat??" Lynn asked

"whatever is easiest for you.i don't really care."

"Sweetie, what kind of answer is that??? No what do you want to eat??"

"umm... i'll help you make it but do u think i could have some french toast?"

"You don't have to help i'll be fine.. go jump in the shower and make yourself at home. French toast is one of my favorites too!. I never thought of eating it at 9:30 at night though." Lynn said smiling at Caitlin.

She could tell that Caitlin was a tad bit nervous and felt a bit out of place. Lynn really like her and thought that while Justin was out she could really get to know her. After about 15 minutes Caitlin was out of the shower and walked into the kitchen to find a nice plate of homecooked french toast on her plate.

"Hey Sweetie! Have a nice shower?" Lynn greeted her

"Yes it felt so good to shower and unwind a bit."

Lynn looked Caitlin up and down. after a minute or so she spoke...

"You have such beautiful hair and your just gonna throw it on top of your head like that??"

"Well i don't really know what else to do with it.. Plus i'm not going anywhere but bed."

"Ohh Honey after we eat i'll show you how. Do you like French Braids ?? or are you too old??"

"No deffinatly not to old for those. i guess french is the theme of the night."

"Ya i guess it is." Lynn said laughing and digging into her french toast.

The girls were alone in the house. Justin had left abruptly to go with Trace and Paul had his card night with his friends. Caitlin told Lynn about school her parents and her past relationships, which wasn't very much, but about how she was or she thought she was in love with a boy who just played with her head. Lynn could see parts of herself in Caitlin and she loved that. In a sense Caitlin was like the daughter she wanted and never got. She was old enough to make her own decisions yet still wanted and needed a mother figure. But Lynn made sure not to try to replace Caitlin's mother.

"I'm going to go to bed i had a long day. Thank you very much Mrs. Harless." Caitlin said

"Please Sweetie i'm Lynn, I don't think you need to call me Mrs. Harless, plus it makes me feel old." and with that she gave Caitlin a hug and a kiss on the cheek and sent her on her way to bed.

Caitlin was in love with Lynn. She wished her mother could be as cool as her. She was so down to earth and could relate to Caitlin and remembered what is was like to be in High School and all the things you ahve to deal with. While thinking all this through Caitlin dozed off.

"Hey Mom!" Justin called as he got home.

By this time Paul was back . He and Lynn were watching tv in the living room.

"I feel like such an ass. " Justin said

"Why is that Justin?" Paul said half knowing what he was going to say.

"I left Caitlin here.. I kinda forgot about her. I was so caught up with Trace being around." Justin explained

"She understands. We had a long talk. She would ahve done the same thing. I took good care of her. We had some french toast and i did her hair. " Lynn gushed to her son

"So it was like a slumber party?? oo mom i'm so happy you found a new friend!!" Justin said mocking his mothers tone

"Don't be a wiseass mister!" Lynn replied with a scolding finger but chuckled realizing her son was a grown man.

"i'm sorry momma. Did you make your little baby boy some french toast???" Justin said with his puppy dog eyes.

"yes i did its on the plate in the microwave, i always take car of my boy."

a couple minute later Justin was back in the room witha heaping plate of frech toast and more syrup than a normal human being could tolerate.

"Justin don't get any of that on my couch!" Lynn warned him

"I won't. SO what do you guys think of Caitlin?? Does she pass your standards?" Justin said eager to hear what his parents thought.

" I like her, i haven't really got to kow her but i have all week she seems very sweet." Paul replied

" Oh Justin i am soo proud of you! You picked a good one this time! Just watch out about her age, i think she'll be aroud for awhile. i like her alot. hopefully your grandmother will like her. And i think you should bring her to meet your father." Lynn told her son.

"ok.. i guess.. i'm going to bed.. hey where is caitlin anyways ??" Justin asked..

"In bed already.." Lynn replied

"oh ok.. Goodnight mom , night dad" Justin said givng each of them a kiss..

Paul and Lynn were soo happy toahve their son home. He was such a sweet boy.

Caitlin heard stirring in the room and then felt the bed move. with that she sprung up gasping for air.

"WHATS WRONG??!?!?!?!?!? " Justin yelled

"OMG! " Caitlin screamed back.... By this time Paul and Lynn were in the room and turned on the lights.. Caitlin was white as a ghost and just staring at Justin... A few minutes passed and no one knew what was going on

" You scared me.." Caitlin said as she broke the silence..

"Thats why you screamed??" Justin said as they all let out a sigh of relief...

"No thats not why i screamed... I thought i was gonna pass out again you cna't just be loud at night and expect me to deal with the fact that your the first thing i see when i open my eyes... I gotta alittle star struck.,.... ok ..." Caitlin could feel herslef getting red

"Oh sweetie it's ok.. I heard about your fainting spells.. I personally ahve never witnessed someone faint on Justin's behalf but i'm sure you weren't the first.." Lynn replied comforting her "Good night you too." And with that she gave them both a kiss and turned out the lights.

"Can you go to sleep and wake up in the morning without goign into cardiac arrest?" Justin asked joking around

"I do't know i'm embarassed now."

"Don't be. you'll get use to me. I'm a regular person.. i've never affected someone this dramaticly."

"Don't get to cocky..."</span>

FEEDBACK </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:29 pm

:rofl: omg that chapter cracked me up! "Don't get to cocky..." oh man i was laughin so hard! But how could J forget about her?? :shrug: at least she got to bond with Lynn! :nod: MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:36 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Short but sweet cause I have so much to catch up on... :clap: </span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:52 am

Aww cute chapter. How could J just forget about her? Well atleast she got to bond with Lynn and all hat stuff. More plz!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:00 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 20</span>

<span style='color:blue'>After a wonderful and peacful sleep Caitlin woke up and headed to the kitchen. She was the last one up. When she entered the room she saw Lynn, Paul, and Justin all drinking coffee and reading the paper. She couldn't help but laugh, when she did they looked up and saw her standing there.

"Good Morning Baby!" Justin said in a cheery manor.

"Hey" Caitlin said groggily

"are you hungry??"

"you cook??" Caitlin said looking awkwardly at Justin

" I know how to make a few things.. so what do you want?"

"Surprise me!"

"Ok, hmmmm i wonder what i should make..." Justin said as he went to prepare her breakfast

"So how'd you sleep sweetie??? " Lynn asked Caitlin

"Ok, after my scare i went right back to sleep. Then i didn't wake up till just now. That bed was sooo comfy!"

"That's good as long as you were comfortable. Would you like to go shopping today? My parents are coming over for dinner tonight so we can hit up the mall then the grocery store."

"Sure i'm always up for a good shop!" As soon as Caitlin finished her sentence Justin came in the room.

"Ok close your eyes!!!!" Justin demanded

"why??? it's just breakfast"

"just close em"

So Caitlin did as she was told. Justin was soo excited, he was proud of the work he had done. He placed the plate infront of her and hopef or the best.

"Ok you can open your eyes now!!!!" Justin chimed

"ok i hope it's good." Caitlin said with a big smile. He smile quickly changed to a look of wtf... "Justin, seetie pie, honey bun, baby cakes.... you made a pop tart......a blind person could make a pop-tart. But don't get me wrong i love a good pop-tart and i see that it's the blueberry and one strawberry and it's kinda freaky how you know thats what i like but anyways back to the point it was a sweet gesture."

"You can just tell me you hate it!!!" Justin said with a look of dissapointment on his face. " I slaved over those pop-tarts and thats how you repay me?? you don't even care, I'm sorry i'm no Emril but i think you can at least appriciate what i can do and why do you have to tear me down like that???why???" Justin empahsised his over reaction with some fake tears

"I'm sorry Justin, i really do appriciate it. I mean no other guy has made me beeakfast and i like pop-tarts so it's really not a big deal. Just the way you hyped it up made it seem like it was more than pop-tarts and maybe i was a little mean just don't cry... really Justin..."

"HAH! I'm not realy Crying, i don't care what you think about my pop-tarts but they are the sh!t. i'm the pop-tart master! To tell ya the truth i got lazy and thought of pop-tarts.. but enjoy!"

"You're an ass Justin Timberlake you really are. Thats not funny i thought that i really hurt your feelings. I can't handle it if i hurt people's feelings i'm too nice of a person."

"well thats your opinion."

"JUSTIN" Caitlin screamed as she hit him upside the head.

"I'm sorry i was kidding. i'll just shut up now."

Once Caitlin had finished her pop-tart she went and got dressed and ready for her day out. She was excited she hadn't been shopping in a while and had tons of cash to spend. It was kinda hot out that day so she decided that a jean skirt a halter top and some flip-flops would do. As she walked downstairs to meet Lynn she threw her hair up in a messy bun.

"You don't take to long to get ready do you?" Lynn said as Caitlin came into the living room.

" Nope, i don't really care sometimes. I'm not trying to impress anyone and i mean people gotta learn to tka eme how i am. I'm not changing for no one."

"That's the right attitude to have!"

"Mom, Dad and I are ready what car are we taking?" Justin asked as he came in the room

"Who said you two were invited? This was for Caitlin and I."

"Momma thats no fair i want to go too. And dad has to get some things so we can all go shopping like on big happy family!"

"Ok we'll take my car. Caitlin and i will be waiting for you guys."

"He's a very needy boy i take it?" Caitlin said to Lynn

"Yes, and I highly suggest not spending to much time with him because it will drive you nuts. Don't get me wrong i love him to death he just takes a lot out of you. "

"Haha. I understand. I go for the needy type. I have a tendency to mother real bad i don't mean to either so i should be able to deal with him."

"You only hope."

Within no time Justin in Paul were sitting in Lynn's Mercedes. Caitlin called shotgun and the boys had to sit in the back. Everyone made some small talk on the way to the mall. When they got there they headed to Abercrombie and Fitch first.

"I don't know why we are going here i can't afford anything in this store." Caitiln complained

"I can " Justin said as he smiled

"Just try some things on, you don't have buy anything." Lynn said

"ok i guess i can do that."

Not even ten minutes in the store Caitlin had armfuls of clothes and was ready to try them on.

"I think we need to stop you." Justin said

"I'm not buying all of these i mean i'm just trying stuff on. i have money but not enough to shop in this store like i said before."

"Whatever you say."

'Hey Justin, do you like shirt?" Caitlin

"SHHHH!!!! don't say my name i do't want to draw attention to myself."

"well the music is so loud in this store i don't think anyone heard me and i'm sorry i didn't know, that probably would explain why your in a baseball hat and a baggy sweatshirt too."

"ya, i'm trying to keep a low-profile. "

"good luck with that, anyways do u like this shirt i think it would cute on you."

"so you're dressing me now??"

"yes i think i have to, i'm not really feeling the scrubed out look. I think this polo shirt would look cute. "

"ok i guess i'll try it on."

after Caitlin tried on all of her clothes and Justin tried on his shirt they were set to leave. As they left the store Caitlin ran back in for a second

"What was that about?" Justin asked

"I thought i forgot my purse but i guess i had it."

"Oh, Why do you have a bag then?"

"I always get a bag when i go into Abercrombie, do you see the guys on the bags?"

"What am i going to do with you?"

"What do you mean?? Granted i am a bit boy crazy i never act on my impulses i don't think you'll ahve to worry about me too much."

"ok, whatever you say. Do you want to go to American Eagle?"

"Ya i can afford those clothes."

After they entered American Eagle Caitlin became focused on the task at hand...Shopping. She didn't notice that Justin had left the store. She went crazy in AE and Lynn helped her pick out some cute outfits. When they were cashing out Justin was back and standing in line behind her. He was buying a sweatshirt. Caitlin also didn't notice the Abercrombie bag in his hand.

"Would you like to apply for an American Egle credit card today? You get 10% off" The girl asked Justin

"No thanks i'm all set"

"I don't mean to be rude or anything but you look very familiar. Do i know you?" the girl asked

Caitlin couldn't help but laugh.

"No I'm visiting my grandparents i'm from Florida." Justin replied back

"I swear ou look a lot like someone i can't think of his name."

"He looks like Justin Timberlake!" A nearby girl chimed in

"Ya thats exactly who i was thinking about."

"Thanks i'm flattered but i'm not him."

"are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Here ya go " Justin said as he handed the girl the money for the swetshirt so he could leave.

"I'm sorry for bothering you then. You should really look into a career impersonating him then. Have anice day and thanking for shopping at American Eagle."

"Thanks, you too."

When they got out of the store Caitlin went off on Justin.

"You didn't have to be so rude."

"I wasn't being rude. Mom was i being rude?"

"Well. Just a little" Lynn replied

"I don't understand how i was being rude."

"I don't know you were just kind of snapping at that girl. Anyways i want to stop in Victoria's Secret."

"Well i don't mind that stop at all."

"I'm going to check out some new golf shoes. I'll meet you guys back here in about 10 minutes?" Paul said

"Ok, I understand if you you don't want to come here." Lynn said

"Yeah so i'll meet you guys later."

"Justin how about you go with your dad?" Caitlin said

"And miss finding out what Victoria's Secret is?? no way!"

"ok whatever"

As paul went his seperate way Caitlin, Justin and Lynn made their way into Victoria's Secret.</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:46 pm

Oh lord Justin's in VC we all betta watch out... I'm thinking that hes gonna be puttin Caitlin in some outfits :nod: Oh boy this should be interesting...it must suck for him though just wanting to be with his family when everyone notices him Poor boy! MORE PLEASE!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:14 am

:rofl: I can just see Justin grabbing a bra and a thong and trying them on and then posing for Caitlin. More plz!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:07 am

I can just see Justin grabbing a bra and a thong and trying them on and then posing for Caitlin.

:laughup: :freaked:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:45 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 21</span>

<span style='color:blue'>As soon as they got into the store Caitlin went to look for her size int he bra she wanted.

"Can't reach??" Justin asked trying not to laugh

"I know I'm short!"

"What size do you want?"

"How about you guess"

"hmmmmm come here"

Justin gave her a hug then looked her up and down then gave her another hug then looked her over once more.

"I'd say a 36 C??"

"Nope. Nice try though I'm flattered."

"There's no way you're a B."

"I didn't say I was a B now did I?"

"You're a D?" He said looking kinda shocked

"Unfortunately."

"That's not nessacarly a bad thing."

"See thats a guys view on it. Trust me it is. And yes they're real"

"Wow"

"I don't see why it's so amazing"

"You're only 16 and i mean your like a size 4/6 i mean that usually doesn't come naturally."

"Ya well i'm also 5'1 i would trade the boobs for the height."

Caitlin went off to look at more things. Lynn found a pair of pajamas she liked. Cailtin cought underwear like she had none. There was a sale and she couldn't pass them up. Justin just browsed around and decided he was gonna get his mom a nice robe and maybe get Caitlin something. He didn't want to get to raunchy just yet. They had only been dating for about a week.

" I want to stop at a CD store the new Dashboard Confessional CD just came out and i really want it. "

"Who's Dashboard Confessional??" Lynn asked

"They're a really good emo band. I can't really describe them. Well actually their music is kind of depressing it's about break-ups and stuff like that. But this cd is a tad bit more up-beat. I Heard it on the Leak on MTV.com it was really good."

"I thought all you knew was pop?" Justin said not buying into description

"No.. I like alot of things. I love Sublime and Dave Matthews and John Mayer. I think i'm still allowed to like other music besides the whole Nsync thing."

"Ok i understand."

Justin was just playing around and trying to get on her nerves. It was pretty easy she got ticked off when you tried to prove her wrong so he went with it. After they bought Caitlin her Cd they found Paul and headed to the grocery store.

"I'm gonna be quick you guys can stay in the car or come in." Lynn said when they arrived.

"I'm gonna stay here and listen to my cd." Caitlin said

"I'll stay here too" Justin chimed in

"I'll come with you honey." Paul said Leaving Justin and Caitlin alone

"So what did you buy at American Eagle?" Justin asked Caitlin

"A couple outfits, dome more underwear and some shirts and some flip flops."

"How many pairs of underwear do you need?"

"I have an underwear addiction. It's sad but true. Aparantly you do too. I mean i was reading rolling stone and you said you change em about 6 times a day."

"Thats not true at all. I'm not that neurottic"

"Could Have fooled me"

"Hey watch yourself now."

Caitlin Got out of the car and went to the trunk to get her Abercrombie bag. When she got back in the car Justin was puzzled. He didn't really know what was going on.

"Here this is for you." She said handing Justin the bag

When he opened the bag he saw the pair of Cargo Khaki's he tried on and the polo shirt Caitlin had picked out. He didn't know what to say.

"I thoguht you said you couldn't afford their clothes?"

"I felt that i needed to splurge" She said as she smiled

"Why??"

"Because you looke soo good!!!!!! The sirt brought out your eyes and i was praying you were gonna get it but no you didn't so i mean i ahd to do somethign about that."

"You crack me up you really do. I'm so glad i met you."

"You almost killed me to be exact."

"I didn't mean to. Oh wait hold on i got you a little something something too"

Justin handed Caitlin his Abercrombie bag and in it she found the army print mini she fell in love with it and the worn out beater that went with it. Next she saw a Victoria's Secret Bag.She opened and found the bra she was going to get with the matching booty shorts.

"Justin. You really shouldn't have"

"It was my pleasure. You didn't ahve to get me anythign either."

"Well i mean in a way i felt i did because i mean you let me stay at your house and stuff."

"well you helped clean it too ya know."

Lynn and paul were on their way back to the car. Once all the groceries were packed they were on their way to prepare for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Bomar. JUstin showered first and put on the outfit Caitlin bought him. Caitlin showered second and opted for a different choice than her mini and beater. She picked out a nice halter sundress she had brought. Soon every one was ready and there was a knock at the door.</span>

feedback!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:55 pm

Watch it be trace at the door :rofl: that would crack me up!

But that was sweet they bought each other gifts :wub: A 36D huh? that sounds oh so familiar :rolleyes: His method of figuring out her size cracked me up! i was like rollin on the floor laughin!

But J didn't try anything on...thats a miracle :lol: MORE PLEASE!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:30 pm

:laughup: aww thats sweet that they bought eachother gifts. I liked the way that he checked her bra size too. More plz!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:36 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 22</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Justin get the door!!" Lynn screamed from the kitchen

"ok mom!!" Justin screamed back. He went and did as he was told. When he opened the door his grandmother and grandfather were standing there. The first thing Justin did was grab the peach cobbler from his gandmothers hand.

"Hey Grama hey Grandpa!" He said giving them a hug.

"Hey sweetie how are you doing, It's been such a long time since we've seen you." Sadie said as she kissed her grandson.

"I know i'm home now though. It's so relaxing here."

"So where's this girl we've heard so much about?" Bill asked

"Oh Caitlin?? She's upstairs she'll be down soon. Mom's in the kitchen finishing up dinner."

They all made their way into the kitchen to see lynn.

"Hey mom, hey dad" Lynn said greeting them

"Hey Darling, how's dinner coming?" Sadie asked

"Just great. It's almost ready. Where's dad?"

"He was just here a minute ago? Justin have you seen him??"

"nope i saw him when i let you guys in."

"That man is harder to watch then a two year old!" Sadie proclaimed

Bill had wander upstairs. He wanted to Meet Caitlin before Sadie did just to prepare her for what was to come.

"Hello" Bill said when he saw Caitlin playing Solitaire at the desk in Justin's room

"Hi, I'm Caitlin" SHe said as she extended her hand

"I'm Bill but you can call me grandpa if you like and we don't shake hands in this fmaily we hug." And with that he hugged her.

"Thanks i was just being polite."

"Oh don't be dear no ones perfect. DO you know how to play rummy?"

"Ya my grandmother taught me. We are big card players. I go to Chicago with her to visit her sister and niece and we play cards for hours. We play Canasta, it's one of my favorites."

"well i love canasta too. I think we need to ahve a card night sometime soone. But how about we stick with rummy for now?"

"Ok." Caitlin said as she dealt the cards

"So Where do you go to school?"

" I go to Bishop Stang High School. It's in Massachusetts."

"You're in high school?? " Bill said looking quite shocked

"Ya, i take it Justin failed to mention that little tid bit of information."

"Yes he did. Are you going to be a senior?"

"No i'm going into my Junior year."

"Oh dear you must be 16 right?"

"ya. Is this a bad thing?? I'm friends with Britney and she told me about Sadie and how she screens all of Justin's girlfriends."

"She means well. She didn't like Britney to much she said there was somethign about her that she didn't like and look what happened. Anyways just be yourself. Her bark is worse than her bite."

"Thanks."

Bill really liked her. He could see past the age thing and she was very down to earth. They played cards for about a good two hours and no one came to find them. They kept on playing and talking.

"Where is dad this can't be good." Lynn said worrying. An hour had past since anyone had heard from him.

"I don't know i told you i saw him when i let hima nd grandma in that the last i saw of him."

"What about Caitlin" Paul chimed in

"OH YEAH CAITLIN!!!" Justin remember "I forgot last i saw her she was upstairs."

"You forget about your girlfriend? This isn't a good sign Justin." Sadie said

"Oh mother. She's a nice girl you'll like her."

Right then they heard a lot of laughter coming form above them. Everyone went upstair and to Justin's room and there they found Bill and Caitlin sitting on the floor playing rummy and telling jokes.

"There you are dad!" Lynn cried

"Lynn Darling how are you?"

"Where have you been we've been worried sick." Sadie said

"well obviously you didn't care too much because you didn't come looking. I've been up here the whole time. I decided i wanted to meet Caitlin before you and i found her playing cards by herself and i challenged her to a game of rummy."

"So you must be Caitlin" Sadie said looking her up and down.

"Yes i am and it's nice to meet you Mrs. Bomar."

"Oh please child call me Sadie. It's nice to meet you too. How did you meet my grandson?"

and the grilling began. Caitlin hoped she could answer all the questions correctly and win Sadie's approval.

"Oh come on grandma give it a rest you don't need to interrogate all my girlfriends."

"Justin let her do it if she wants to i don't mind it. I met him through my Uncle Chris. Well my aunt married Chris Kirkpatrick so thats how i met Justin. "

"Oh how sweet. I met your aunt she's a wonderful woman and your cousin Sage. Chris seems so happy. What do you do for a living?"

As they talked they all began to make their way down tot he dinner table.

"Well i want to be a lawyer, but for now i babysit and bus tables."

"Oh really thats a good career what are you majoring in?"

" I want to major in English and History. I want to write too. I love to read and write those are my strong points."

"Thats good imgination is everything. Why do you say i want? aren't you in college now?"

everyonw went silent . Justin went to talk but Caitlin cut him off.

"I'm going into my junior year of highschool. I'm 16 and go to catholic school."

Sadie sat there and looked shocked. Everyone took turns staring at Sadie then staring at Caitlin.

"well i must admit your a little young but you don't seem it." Sadie finally said

"so do you like her?" Justin said

Sadie laughed a little then smiled "Shes the best one you've brought home so far. Be careful with the age thing. If you can make it past that i think she'll be around for awhile."
when Sadie finished saying this she winked at Caitlin.

when dinner was over Caitlin helped clean up while Bill, Paul, and Justin went outside to start a fire in the fire pit in the backyard. Caitlin excused herself so she could change into some sweats because it was getting chilly out.

"so you really like her mom?" Lynn asked Sadie

"Yes I really do."

"why?, if i might ask"

"She seems very family based and she won't take him away. Also i don't think i've seen Bill ahve that much fun in years. She could sit with you all day and listen to stories about what it was like when you were growing up. She values her elders and she's a sweet girl. I told Justin he looked good for once today and he told me she bought him that. I admire how she takes care of him in her own way. He needs that."

"I agree. I like her alot. the other she just sat and talked with me. Like a mother daughter tlak and i did her hair and it made me want a little girl so bad. She lets me mother her and i love it. "

Both women Laughed about how they were talking. They were acting almost childish by taking about Caitlin behind her back, but they were doing it in a good way.

"Can we make smores??" Caitlin said when she came back down

"I don't see why not" Lynn said as she took out a big package of chocolate, some marshmellows and grham crackers.

"where have you been hiding all that chocolate??"

"it's my stash. don't tell Paul or Justin."

"I won't"

"Are you gonna try some of my famous peach cobbler??" Sadie asked

"If Justin lets me. He hasn't shut up about it. The whole ride from LA thats all her could talk about. I'm afraid if i touch it an alarm will go off and he'll come and get me."

Sadie and Lynn laughed.

"He loves it. I don't know why. He won't eat mine. I feel like a bad mother."

"I'll ahve to teach you how to make it sometime." Sadie said "Here's a piece" as she slid the plate to Caitlin. Right When Caitlin took her first bite Justin came in and intercepted it

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Thats soooooo GOOOD!" As he ate the rest that was on her plate

"Hey man that was mine!!! I need liek a bear box around you."

"Justin now she can try a piece don't be greedy." Sadie scolded and cut Caitlin another piece.

Caitlin actually got to eat her piece and Justin just took the whole dish and started eating it. No one could stop him. Lynn was prepared and bought an apple pie at the grocery store.

"This is really good. This is the first time i've actually had peach cobbler." Caitlin said

"::GASP::: You can't be serious" Justin said

"It's ok Justin it's just dessert. Come her you ahve it all on your face. " Caitlin said as she wiped his face

"Thank you baby!"

"Ok I'm going to make some smores. you guys are welcome to join!"

Caitlin walked outside and joined Bill and Paul</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:21 am

Great chapter. I'm glad that J's grandparents like her. More plz!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:56 pm

I loved how Justins' grandpa just kind of left and went to talk to her :nod: and thats funny that they were all worried about him but didn't bother to go and find him and Grandma Sadie likes her so thats a plus :nod: :lol: MORE PLEASE

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun May 02, 2004 1:07 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 23</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Hey Kiddo!" Paul said as Caitlin walked outside

"Hey!! I'm making some smores! I haven't had a smore in such a long time. Would you gentlemen like one??"

"Maybe i'll take you up on that offer." Paul replied.

Caitins started to toast her marshmellow on the fire. Justin was still inside snacking on his peach cobbler and talking with his mom and grandma.

"so your really like her??" Justin asked

"Yes i really do. You make me out to be such a witch i don't think i'm that mean." Sadie replied

"You made Britney cry."

"I knew she was no good. I know things like that."

"Oh mom" Lynn said

'Why do you like Caitlin , Grandma??"

"Why are you so curious dear?"

"I just want to know thats all."

"She's sweet and i don't think she is going yo hurt you like that other one. She also will take care of you and for once maybe you won't look like your not in control in your relationships. You were known as the witch's boyfriend not Justin. I don't think she will give you a problem, i also don't think she wants your money either. I'm just a little weary about her age. thats all."

"well i'm glad you like her. As long as i ahve everyones approval."

"Have you gone to see your father yet??" Lynn asked knowing the answer was no

"Ummm not yet i think i'm going to go tomorrow."

"He called today i guess the boys are excited you're around and they really want to see you."

"Oh, ya i'm going to head over there tomorrow. I don't know if i shuld bring Caitlin though."

"Why not??" Lynn asked not sure why he would say that

"Because they asked way to many questions when Britney left. I don't want tp introduce them to someone just yet. BUt then again they really didn't like Britney. SHe didn't play with them.."

"Did they really say that??" Sadie said

"Ya"

"Those boys are smart too!" Sadie replied as she gave Justin a kiss on the forehead.

Soon after everyone had their share of smores and pie it was time for bed. Caitlin was nervous to go and meet Justin's dad. So far so good she thought.......

to be continued......</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 02, 2004 4:19 pm

:rofl: Thats funny that even his little bros didn't like Brit :rofl: oh that makes me laugh but :yay: So far everyone likes Caitlin! MORE PLEASE!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 09, 2004 1:35 pm

BUMP

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun May 09, 2004 3:20 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 23 part 2</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Morning came fast and soon Caitlin was getting ready to go meet Randy and his wife Lisa. She was nervous. Justin hadn't told his dad about Caitlin at all. hopefully he would like Caitlin just like everyone else had. She was excited to meet Justin's brothers. She got along much better with kids than adults so hopefully she would hit it off with them.

"are you ready to go??" Justin asked

" Ya let me brush my teeth and i'll be all set."

"Ya you might want to brush your teeth.. that woudl be a plus."

"Hey! I didn't say i was gonna leave without brushing."

"I'm only teasing you chill out. I'll be downstairs."

"ok."

Caitlin decided to wear a simple jean skirt and t-shirt. She was just gonan try to be herself. She brushed her teeth and did one more self-check and was ready to go.

"By mom we'll be back for dinner!!!"

"Ok Honey !! Have fun and tell your father i said hi!"

With that they were off.

"Justin whats your dad like??"

"Ummmm... I don't know exactly."

"what do you mean you don't know exactly?? do you mean you can't explain him?"

"No, I mean i've never really spent a lot of time with him. Maybe like 3 or four hours tops with him. I was either away doing something or he was busy with the boys or Lisa. I mean we golf whenever i come home and we have dinner but nothing major."

"I think that is the most depressing thing i've heard all day."

"Why is that the most depressing thing you've heard all day?"

"You're ok with that?? I mean don't you want more?? he is your father."

"I'm satisfied with the relationship we have. I think you're forgetting that i have Paul too. It's not like i'm neglecting the only father figure i have."

"Ok. I Just see room for improvement."

"Thank you for your opinion though."

"Would you want that from your son?? don't you think he misses you and wants you to be closer to him??? guys don't share emotional things like that so he could really think that."

"Well he left when i was two and never put much of an effort in and then had some more kids and adores them and i get the ocassional hug or birthday card and if he wants a different relationship he can ask or show a little more compassion. But i'm not saying this is all his fault because i wasn't around much as a kid and i didn't really put much of an effort into hanging out with him. I would sleep at Trace's instead. But we are fine. And i plan on being there for my kids and not leaving them so i should be ok with that."

"Ok well anyways it's sooo nice here. I love the weather and the towns. It kinda reminds me of my area except with better weather."

"Nice subject change. I couldn't even tell we were talking about two different things."

"Sorry. I couldn't take all the emotion. I didn't like the direction that this convo was going in. "

"It's ok. We'll finish it one day. Here we are"

Justin pulled up to a nice Cape.It was cute and by the looks of it had a nice backyard with a pool. She could see all the toys in the driveway and you could tell it was a nice neighborhood with lots of kids. They both got out of the car and walked towards the door. Caitlin thought Justin had called to tell his dad that they were coming but she figured now that he didn't because when Lisa answered the door she looked surprised to see Justin.

"Hi Lisa how are you??" Justin said giving her a hug.

"Hi Sweetie. I didn't know you were home. Your dad's out back with the boys. He's in the pool."

"I brought my bathing suit because i figured thats where everyone would be."

"Ya it's been so hot lately. Oh Justin! Who is this???" Lisa said noticing Caitlin

"This is my girlfriend Caitlin" Justin said smiling

"Hi Caitlin, I'm Lisa, You must already know that. I'm Randy's wife." She said as she gave Caitlin a hug.

"Hi It's nice to meet you."

Justin's family was very big on hugging. It was almost as if they had never hear dof a simple handshake. Caitlin didn't mind though.

"Your brothers are going to be so excited to see you. They have seen clips of the concert on TV and dance and sign along with it. Oh and Johnathan has a little girlfriend. She lives down the street. Her name is Mandy. "

"What a little pimp. I'll have to ask him about that."

When they got out to the pool she saw Randy throwing the boys in from the side of the pool. Once they saw Justin they ran up to hm and gave him a big hug. Jonathan got there first and that upset Steven, but he went over to Caitlin.

"Hi I'm Steven. Who are you??" he asked timidly

"Hi i'm Caitlin. It's nice to meet you Steven."

"Can i give you a hug??"

"sure you can."

Caitlin opened her arms and got a nice big wet hug from Steven. She didn't really mind. It was hot out so it kind of cooled her off. He was the cutest little boy she had ever seen. You could tell he was Justin's brother. Both Steven and Jonathan could pass for Justin's kids.

"Can you pick me up??" Steven ask ed next.

"Sure, let's just take off your floaties." Caitlin said as she helped him out. She got his floaties off and picked him up. By that time Randy was standing Next to Justin.

"I see you found yourself a new friend." Justin said to Caitlin

"Daddy!!! This is my new friend Caitlin. Can she come play in the pool?" Steven asked excitedly

"I don't see why not. DId you ask her if she wanted to play in the pool???" Randy replied

"no hold on. Caitlin do you want to play in the pool with me??"

"Sure i w ould love to!"

"Daddy, she said yes."

"Hey Buddy do i even get a hug??? I haven't seen you in a long time." Justin said holding his arms out to Steven

"Sorry Justin but i have to go play with my new friend. I have to make sure she has a good time so she will come back. Hold on i'm gonna go get some toys. Wait for me. Ok Caitlin??"

"Ok i'll be waiting."

with that Steven ran into the house to get some of his toys.

"Hi Caitlin I'm Randy. I take it you're dating my son."

"Yes I am. It's nice to meet you. "

"How did you know that i was dating her dad?? she could have just been a friend"

"Your mother told me about her. and that you were going to be coming this week. I do keep tabs on you. I know where you are and what you're doing at all times."

"Ok thats a little creepy."

"when you ahve kids you'll do it too."

"Excuse me.." Jonathan said tapping Caitlin on the arm

"Yes??"

"These are for you."

Jonathan handing Caitlin a boquet of flowers he had just picked from Lisa's garden.

"Thank you. You're soo sweet."

"Will you be my girlfriend??"

"Sure i don't see why not."

With that Jonathan climbed onto Caitlin's lap and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Jusitn saw this and grabbed Jonathan and held him up in the air.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend??"

"Shes not your girlfriend she's mine!!! you're just jealous!!!"

Justin put Jonathan down and couldn't stop laughing. Jonathan got mad and walked over towards Caitlin.

"Come on i don't want you near him. He's trouble."

Caitlin couldn't help but laugh. she followed Jonathan and went over towards the pool. Steven was back and they were ready to go swimming. They spent a good part of the day in the pool. Justin came in and they had a water fight. Caitlin and Steven won. Lisa made plans to go out to dinner with Randy, Justin , Caitlin, Lynn and Paul. Lynn was goign to bring clothes for Caitlin and Justin to change into. When the time came everyone took turns getting ready. Cailtin said she would go last because she was playing with the boys. Just then the phone rang.

"Hello?? Oh Hi Sarah. You Can't??? Oh No that's alright. It's ok Sweetie. Feel better. alirght bye." Lisa said "That was Sarah. SHe can't watch the boys tonight , she's sick."

'Well i guess we'll have to take them." Randy said

"I guess. I don't think they will eat anythign there. ANd i don't think they will sit there the whole time."

"I'll stay and watch them. Go out with Justin. I mean you guys don't get to see him alot and he's finally home. I don't mind"

"Are you sure sweetie???" Lisa asked

"Ya i'm postive. We can make dinner together and watch some movies. We'll have a goodtime. Just don't tell Justin i'm not going. Wait till the last minute. He'll backout because he'll think he needs to stay with me."

"Ok we won't ." Lisa and Randy promised

Caitlin went upsatiars and pretended to get ready. She had packed some sweats in Justin's car just incase it got cold or she was just hanging around. She put those on and threw her hair up in a messy bun. She heard the doorbell ring and she knew it was Lynn and Paul. She got the vlothes they brought for her and spent a little more time up there. Soon Justin called up asking if she was ready.

"Just a sec!!!"

Caitlin walked downstairs in her sweats and Justin didn't know what to do. Lisa had told Lynn and Paul the plan so they got near Justin ready to take him with them.

"Why are you dressed like that?? we have to go we're gonna be late!"

"I'm staying home with the boys. Their babysitter got sick and i felt bad. Your family doesn't ge tto see you that much so i offered to watch the boys. Have a nice night out i'll be fine and i'll see you when you get home." she gave Justin a kiss and then Lynn and Paul moved him towards the door.

"Caitlin....." Justin said in a sincere tone

"Have fun!! Not too much though!!"

The night went by quick. Cailtin made pizza and they watched the Lion King, The Little Meremaid and Aladin. Around 10:30 Caitlin brought the boys to bed and they asked her to read them a story. They had bunk beds so they all laid in the bottom bunk. Soon all three of them were asleep. When Lisa, Randy, Jusitn, Lynn and Paul came home they couldn't figure out where anyone was. The house was cleaner than it was when they had left and everything was put in the right place.

"I have never seen the living rooma nd Kitchen this clean" Randy said

"Me nirther." Lisa replied.

"I left some stuff upstairs. I'll see if they are there. i'll be back." Justin said

He saw the light coming from the boys room when he got upstairs. He peeked in and saw Caitlin with Jonathan and Steven curled up on the sides of her all asleep on the bottom bunk. He couldn't help but smile. He ran back downstairs.

"Hey dad do you have a camera??"

"Ya of course i do. why??" Randy replied

"can i use it for a second??? come and see fopr yourself."

They all followed Justin upstairs and saw Caitlin there with the boys. They all laughed a bit. When Justin took the picture the flash woke caitlin up.

"What's going on???" SHe asid confused

"Have a nice nap???" Justin replied

she looked to the sides of her and saw the boys and the book.

"Oh ya i did.." She got up and tucked Steven into the top bunk and Jonathan in on the bottom.

"Let's go home." Jusitn said

"ok"</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Feedback!!</span>

mzjrt1252
Advanced Member

Postby mzjrt1252 » Mon May 10, 2004 7:57 pm

I love this story...its so cute. I love how she gets along with Justin's brothers. I can't wait to see what happens next...please post more soon!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 10, 2004 8:54 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww, that chapter was so cute!!!!!</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue May 11, 2004 4:20 pm

wow I started reading your fic a while ago but I forgot about it :ph34r: Sorry but i do remember that i loved it, I think i have just read about 20 chapters :huh: but im still not upto date yet :lol:
Im so glad that Caitlin and Justin are together they are sooo cute! This story is great :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 11, 2004 4:39 pm

can i just say that chapter was the cutest thing in the world? I was laughin so hard when Jon and Stephen met Caitlin...i can see my lil cousins being like that :rofl: aww man that chapter was soo cute! lol MORE PLEASE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed May 12, 2004 3:31 pm

Ok im all upto date, yay! Stephen and Jon are so adorable :wub: that chapter was sooo cute and they seem to have all taken to Caitlin :P

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue May 18, 2004 3:56 pm

Chapter 24

Justin and Caitlin got into his truck and started the trip to Lynn's.

"So did you have a good time??" Justin asked

"Yes, they're funny. I want a kid soooo bad."

"don't look at me. I don't feel like going to jail anytime soon."

"i know but still. They are so cute. i like them i think they like me to. I didn't even realize that i fell asleep."

"Did you clean that place too?? i"ve never seen it that clean. the boy usually destroy it pretty quick.."

"I taught them how to keep a clean house... someone has to.."

"Well good for you! you're the first one to try that."

Justin kept on talking but Caitlin fell back to sleep. When they got to Lynn's he carried her upstairs and put her to bed. He went downstairs to hang out with his parents because he wasn't too tired yet.

"So does dad like her??" Justin asked as he sat down

"I don't know you should ahve asked him that. You're a big boy Justin you can talk to him without my help." Lynn said

"Well he knew i was coming and that i was bringing Caitlin."

"He deserved a heads up. Yes he liked her and so did Lisa. Your brothers seem to like her too."

"ok so she's met the family i can sleep easy."

"Have you met hers??" Pail asked

"Well... There was the wedding but i don't remember much of that. I probably didn't make the best impression possible. but her parents seem cool. I mean they are letting me live there."

"True. You better be polite and not cause any trouble." Lynn demanded

"mom you said it yourself i'm a big boy now. and i know i'll be on my best behavior. we're leaving tomrrow night. we still ahve a long way to go."

"Why did you drive you coudl ahve shipped your car??" pual asked

"I don't know i didn't think about that. I mean i get to spend some quality time with Caitlin. We're getting to know each other."

"Justin don't smother her. She's young, she might not be ready to fully commit. I don't want you two to end up hurting each other."

"I know mom, she's different. She wants something serious. She could get amrried tomrrow and start a family and be fine."

"I know she's maternal but don't you get any ideas. The last thing i need is for you to have a shotgun wedding Justin Timberlake..."

" I know mom, i ahve more common sense than that. "

"ok i was just making sure.."

they had some more small talk then they all made their way to bed.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 18, 2004 6:24 pm

awww that chapter was soo cute :wub: I don't think that Justin will smother her though...i guess ya never know though :shrug: ahh MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 18, 2004 7:31 pm

<span style='color:purple'>he carried her up to bed...awwww!</span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat May 22, 2004 10:27 am

Aww that was a cute chapter. Sorry its taking me forever to get back on here and update. I'm so happy school gets out pretty soon so i'll try to get on here and update on everybody. More plz!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Wed May 26, 2004 4:21 pm

Hey guys i'm sorry but i'm not gonna be able to update for awhile. School's crazy and my computer crashed so i'm kinda freaking out. once things settle down i'll ahve more i promise! thanks to all my fans!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed May 26, 2004 7:10 pm

take your time hun...don't worry about it :hug:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:17 am

Hey guys!! I'm back.. hope ya enjoy!!! oh and thanks for the feedback

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~Chapter 25~</span>

<span style='color:blue'>The next morning came and Justin and Caitlin were packing up Justin's truck. It didn't take them to long. Lynn and Paul took them out to lunch so they would atleaset have a good meal in them before they started driving again.

"Justin are you sure you want to drive? Your mother and i will ship your car for you. Just hop on a plane." Paul said

"No dad we're fine. Why are you so opposed to us driving?" Justin replied

"I just want to make sure your safe. Thats what fathers are supposed to do. Plus it's long trip."

"I'll be fine. It's a good bonding experience."

"What bonding is there? I sleep and you drive. then you sleep and i drive. then we eventually go and eat and then drive some more and then eat some more... Most of the time i'm afraid to talk to you because you're crabby."

"Well it's a long drive i have every reason to be crabby. We talk though. Remember when we discussed all of our friends and where we'd be without them. And then you told me about Andrew."

"Oh yes those conversations. The ones where i cried and looked like an idiot."

"Who is Andrew?" Lynn questioned

"Her ex-boyfriend" Justin replied

"He's not my ex-boyfirend!" She could feel her face getting hot. "we never dated"

"Oh i get it so you just screw the kid and hope he'll go out with you" Justin snapped

"it's not like that. Why are you mad about my past? I cna't change it. Andrew is just a friend he's a confusing person. Things just happened and we were never in a relationship."

"Sounds like you're his back-up b!tch. When he can't get any he'll call on you."

"Why are being like this??? really Justin grow up. Why did you let Britney control you? Didn't you get tired of wearing that leash?"

"Don't pull her into this conversation. I'm just upset because you're better than that and to lower your standards for that scum bag is awful."

"Whatever.. You can give it but you can't take it."

Caitlin got up and left. Lynn and Paul sat there in silence not sure what to say or do. Lynn finally spoke up

"Justin, go easy on her. She obviously feels for this boy a little. She's right you can't change her past just liek you can't change yours. give her a break."

"I'll try. She's better than what she lowered herself to. She never told me they weren't dating."</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”