Real Life

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:54 pm

hey ya'll :lol: ok so this is my first fic and i want ya'll to read it and tell what u guys think. If you guys have any ideas of how i can make it better just tell me and BE HONEST w/ me on this. This is pretty much about high school and this kids growing up...etc.

here are some of the characters if u get confused:

Syaoron L: 16 yrs old, best friends: Eriol and Skaura
Skaura J: best friends w/ S&E--16yrs old (couple of months younger than Syaoron)
Toyomo D: Skaura’s cousin coming from Tokyo.---18yrs old
Meirin L: Skaura’s Best friend and Syaoron's cuz---17yrs old
Eriol: best friends w/ S+S---17yrs old

:lol: ok if ya'll recognize this characters then yea they are from a TV show. (but it got cancelled) :(

And it dosen't have to do with any of the guys from nsync.

<span style='color:blue'>CHAPTER 1

Two weeks left until school is over. The sunlight came through the blinders on the window. It was shinning on his soft silky face. The brown eyes that had been tired from last night just opened. His messy brown hair was all over his head, going in every direction.

“Man that was some nightâ€￾ he said to himself while he put his hands over his face and rubbing all stress away that he had. He tried to remember what happened but all he could remember was a beautiful girl and that’s it. He forgot all about it and went downstairs when he smelled some good ol’ momma’s home cookin’.

“Hey maâ€￾ Syaoron said to his mother.

“Hello hunny, when did u get back home from the partyâ€￾ she asked curiously.

“Uh… (Clears troth)…I came home at 11 just like I said maâ€￾ he lied.

“Uh…ok but next time please call me and tell me where you are going to and if you needed a rideâ€￾ said mom.

“ Ok mom sure will but can you please stop worrying bout me I’m gonna be fine, I’m 16 you know and turning 17 in 2 ½ weekâ€￾ he knew that she was worried about him but he was a man now and he needed to have his own life.

“Ok what ever but you know that I’m here for you and that I love youâ€￾ said mom

“Yes I know ma…love ya and can I have my breakfast nowâ€￾ he said excitedly.

“Oh Hun hereâ€￾ she handed him a plate with nice golden bread, eggs that looked delicious, and of course orange juice (gotta have my Vitamin C).

“That was great ma…thanksâ€￾ he kissed her on the cheek and went up stairs to get ready to meet his friends at the mall.

He opened his closet door and took out some faded looks jeans and a brown T-shirt that he got for a present from one of his best friends. So he went to the shower and got ready. After thirty minutes he came out looking all nice and clean. He put some colon on and a skull hat that was brown. He said bye to his mom and got in his Audi TT car the he had just got from his mom and his whole family. When he turned put the key in the ignition, he realized that it was 12:30 pm.

“Oh crap I’m gonna be in so much troubleâ€￾ as he said that he speed away while he was moving his head to the beat of the music that was playing. </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:10 pm

oooo i wonder what happened with that girl :whip: geez boy at least your parents let you go out...i'm 16 and to get out of here let me tell ya i get asked like 100 questions...its crazy i swear! more??

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:36 pm

wow those are some interesting names! where did you get those from?

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:36 pm

AngelOfMusic wrote: wow those are some interesting names! where did you get those from?

:lol: ok the names are from a show that was on cartoon network forgot the name but my cuz was watchin a movie on it and they have this site where u can write all this fanfic and i wrote a chapter for it. so it's from a show. (i think it's called Escaflowne)

i'm so excited that ppl replyed to this, topic ppl who read it THANK YOU A LOT!!! :D

i might have a chapter up by thurs.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:15 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Definitely interesting names!! I like that!

I wish my parents would have been that easy going. My dad is a cop so I'm sure I don't have toexplain how much trouble Ihad to go through to get out!!!

Or sneak out!!! LOL...more please?</span>

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:52 pm

Definitely interesting names!! I like that!

I wish my parents would have been that easy going. My dad is a cop so I'm sure I don't have toexplain how much trouble Ihad to go through to get out!!!

:lol: well thanks i guess every1 likes the names and just wait in couple of more chapters his life is gonna have some turns and it might be good or bad. UR DAD'S A COP I'LL BE SCARED IF I DID ANYTHING WORNG.

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter: 2

Since Syaoron didn’t have work today he drove to the Central Mall in Atlanta. As he got there he looked around to find a parking but he couldn’t find any parking. He drove around for couple of minutes but finally someone was leaving. It’s common for this mall to be crowed on Saturdays…because that’s when they do all of their shopping. He parked his car and checked if he had his wallet with him because he did wanted to buy some things for someone who is special to him and for his granny not that she isn’t special to him, she is. He got out of the car and saw these two blonde girls with bag full of clothes. They said “hiâ€￾ to him and smiled. This one girl gave him a wink. His face got a little red from the girl’s action. He’s a ladies man; he’s the kind of guy that every girl in school wouldn’t mind being his girl. But he only had one girlfriend in his life and they dated for 3 years but she then cheated on him and he broke it off.

He went inside of the mall and saw these different kinds of people walking around and shopping, there were blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics. It amazed him that this country was so diverse and it made this country a little special. As he was thinking about that he went to the upper level in the elevator. As he got out he saw the store American Eagle on the right of the floor. He went in and saw this medium height guy who had black hair and hazel eyes. He was his best friend Eriol. He’s the kind of guy who doesn’t care what other’s think of him and more like a dork, but not in a way where he has glasses and wear his hair on the side…no! He’s more like a person that no ones know who he is except for a couple of people. As Eriol saw him, he waved and told him to come over here. They gave a high five to each other. Eriol said:

“I’m gonna buy this pants…what about don’t you wanna buy anything?â€￾

“Naw, I have to buy something for my granny she’s turning 65 tomorrowâ€￾ Syaoron said as they both walked together to the register.

“Oh ok what you going to buy for your granny?â€￾ Eriol asked as he paid for his clothes.

Syaoron looked around and saw this store right across from where they were and he said “I know exactly what I’m going to get herâ€￾.

Syaoron and Eriol walked to crafts and arts store and bought lot of things.

“So you gonna make her somethingâ€￾ Eriol asked curiously as they

“Maybe you just have to wait and see until tomorrowâ€￾ he said.

“Dude I hate it when you do thatâ€￾ Eriol said

“Ha Ha...yea whateverâ€￾ Syaoron said as he laughed.

As they were walking they passed a jewelry store. Syaoron stopped and went back to the window display that they had for the store. He looked at a silver necklace that had a little heart pendant that was blue just like ‘her’ eyes. He had to buy that he thought. They went to the store and asked to lady that works there how much it costs and well it’s really pricey, it cost $300.

“sh** can you please hold this for me until tomorrowâ€￾ Syaoron asked

“I’m sorry sir but I’ll try but if someone wants to buy I have to give it to themâ€￾ the lady said

“Ugh…ok fine but please try to hold on to it because it’s for someone who is really special to meâ€￾ he said.

“I can’t promise you anything but like I said I’ll try hunâ€￾ she said

“Ok thanksâ€￾ he said as he walked out of the store.

“What you going to do nowâ€￾ Eriol asked.

“Oh…uh…what any 16 year old boy would doâ€￾ he said.

“And that would be…? Eriol asked

“Just wait and seeâ€￾ he said while he had that grin on his face growing wider. </span>

thanks for reading and feedbacks plz!!! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:08 pm

gosh darn it i wanna know what hes up too!! Is he buying for the girl who cheated on him, his granny, or someone else??? ahhh i gotta know! more please/??!!?!?!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:17 pm

keep writing. :)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:10 pm

<span style='color:purple'>eeekkkk! How the heck is he gonna come up with 300 bucks??
hmmm, more please??</span>

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:01 pm

awww....thankx you guys :hug: and here is chapter #3 just for ya'll!! :D

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter: 3

Syaoron dropped Eriol to his house after they went to the mall. It was 3 pm when he got home. His mom wasn’t home she was at work she’s does Pharmacy…which is good. That’s what Skaura wants to do. He went upstairs to his bedroom which was couple of rooms down the hall. He went to his bed and relaxed. He had to do homework in math but he needs help on it and since Sakura is good at it he decides to call her. He dialed her number to her cell phone that she got for her birthday from her whole family for doing well in school. The ring went but then it said ‘Hey you’ve reached Sakura but I’m little busy right now so please leave a message’. He left her a message saying that it was him and to call him back because he needed help in math. He slammed the phone on his bed.

“Ahh where the f*** could she beâ€￾ he said while he lay on his bed. He was still tired from last night. He just laid there trying to remember what happened.

***FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT***

It was a nice night. The weather was great but a little humid and sticky. It was 7:30 pm when Syaoron went to pick up all of his friends for the party that they were planning to go to. The person that threw the party was no other than his ex-girlfriend Tonya. He did want to go but his friends forced him to. They said to me what that to forget the past and start over again. If you won’t forget the past how are you going to start a new chapter in your life? HA! It’s not that easy to start all over again when you got your heart broken from the person that you really liked. Well so I agreed with them and to be honest I wasn’t over her. When we got to the party, there were more than 12 cars parked on the streets and in her driveway. She has a big house when I say big I mean really big. They have more then 7 bedrooms. So they all got out of the car and went inside. The first thing that he saw was this couple was making out right in front of him, HELLO get a room! As he just stood there in the corner of the room he saw that figure again. And that figure was Tonya. She was about 5’6 and had blonde hair and blue eyes. Every guy wanted her. She was talking to some guy. He never went to our school I can tell. Maybe she is cheating with her boyfriend with that dude. Ugh she could get anything she wants even if it she had to do some nasty things to other people. I don’t even know why I dated her for 3 years I guess I always thought that she was different than the other girls that I have known but I was wrong she a b**** a major one, probably the queen of b****es. When she was looking around she saw me standing in the corner of the room. She came towards me slowly and moving those hips when she walked and gave me a plastic cup that was filled with beer. She put her left arm around his neck which made him uncomfortable. She then leaned against him and said:

“Hey! I thought that you would never comeâ€￾ she said that in his ear and her lips were almost touching his ear. He could smell her perfume and that always drives him crazy.

“Yea well I thought I might as well have a good time with the guys and it's not like I want to be with you againâ€￾. He said that harshly giving her the idea that he didn't want her anymore. This was true. Then he took another glass of beer.

“Oh well…how about dancing with me that won’t hurt, now would it?â€￾ she said

“Uh…I guess notâ€￾ he said as she put both of her arms around his neck and he put his hands around her hips. They were moving to the beats of the song “lap danceâ€￾ by N.E.R.D, she was all over him and drinking having a really good time. Then she kissed him on the lips. All he could think of was that this is not good and he wanted to say no but his body was saying yes. And besides he was drunk he had a lot to drink and he couldn’t think straight. Then she pushed him onto the wall and they both started making out, one thing led to another, she made him come up into her room. Then he carried her onto the bed and started kissing her on her neck and her lips, it was getting way too hot for them. But just as it was getting a lot hotter, Syaoron eyes started to get blurry and then he passed out from all the drinking that he had. Tonya, who was under him, got up and licked her lips and smiled because now she got what she wanted, revenge and it was for him telling everybody that she cheated on him and everyone thought that she was a whore and this wasn’t the first time that the whole ‘cheating’ thing happened. Then, she just left him there until his friends found him sleeping on her bed. They carried him to his car and drove him to his house. They found the house key and opened the door and made sure that his mom was sleeping and it was 2 in the morning. Then placed him on his bed and left him a note telling when he got back so when his mom’s asks that question he’ll know. And he also remembers that he was throwing up at 4 am.
***END OF FLASHBACK***

‘Ring’ ‘Ring’

His eyes opened and picked up the phone it was Skaura. </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

feed back PLZ!!

and is this story confusing any one?? just asking cause there is a lot more things going on in it.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:36 pm

it's not confusing...at least not to me...

I wonder if she took any blackmail pics...well if she cheated on him then he had every right to tell everyone :nod: i hate girls like that...ahh i need more!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:53 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm still with ya... :) </span>

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:49 am

maybe i shouldn't post some more cause i'm not getting enough feedbacks.

:shrug:

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:27 pm

No don't stop writing. I like the story, Its not confusing, write more plz???

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:38 pm

ok here is another chapter and i want more feedbacks! thank you to the ppl who had read it :D

<span style='color:green'>ChApTeR: 4

“Hey what took you so long to call, I like called you 5 millions timesâ€￾ he said

“Ha Ha…5 million? Really, then you would still be calling me. So anyway never mind that what’s up? She asked.

“Well…you still didn’t answer my question Cherryâ€￾ he said wonder where she was.

“Uh…well I went out with couple of my friendsâ€￾

“You know whatâ€￾ he said

“Whatâ€￾ she was scared when he asked that question because he might know the truth.

“You really are bad at lyingâ€￾ he laughed

“Oh shut upâ€￾ she laughed nervously, but then silence came over them.

“So where were you and with who? You know that you never really kept anything from me since like when we were 6 yrs oldâ€￾ he said.

“Ok…I’ll tell you but promise me that you won’t get mad at me or himâ€￾ she begged.

“Yea…yea I promiseâ€￾ he crossed his fingers.

“Uh (she took a deep breath and let it out) ok I went out on a date and we has a lot of fun which is the most important thing, right?â€￾ she was so nervous.

“Right, so who did you went out with?â€￾ He was curious.

“Oh god…remember that you promised me. Ok it was Tommy Sigel. She knew what was going to come towards her and she was scared.

“TOMMY! You’re going out with that f***erâ€￾ He was pissed.

“Calm down, it not like he knew about you and it’s not his fault but hers, not his.â€￾ She defended him.

“Ugh…f*** him that b****â€￾

“Look forget what happened between you three and his really a good guyâ€￾.

“Look I…I just don’t trust him and you are not good for himâ€￾. he explained.

“Syaoron I think that I know what’s good for me and what’s notâ€￾.

“But he’s not the guy for youâ€￾ he yelled.

“Look I’m going to hang up now and call when your anger has calmed down and stop b****ingâ€￾. She said calmly.

“But (she hung up) sh**, why I gotta be an a**hole to her and I was suppose to be happy for her. But why does she gotta go out with that f***er…oh f*** I forgot to ask her about that math homework. Great, I’m an a**hole and stupid and good looking. I’m talking to myself that is not goodâ€￾ he said to him self.

That door bell rang and he went down stairs to see who it was. When he opened the door he was surprised and happy to see who she was.

<~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:03 pm

I wonder whose at the door?? Ahhh i wanna know man! and he has no right to get angry at her b/c does he need a reminder of that party? i don't think so...MORE PLEASE!

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:12 pm

i need more feed backs to post another chapter!!!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:21 pm

Great chapter. I wonder whos at the door. more plz?????

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:32 pm

sorry for not posting it but i just have to write down some ideas and it'll be up by saturday.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:43 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Thanks for keeping us updated!! hee hee!
Can't wait!
</span>

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:38 pm

ok here another one, once agian thanks :hug:

<span style='color:purple'>ChApTeR: 5

(It was 5 pm)

“Well aren’t ya gonna give me a hug?â€￾ she said. It was no other than his lovely sister Urvi. She was about 5’5 and she had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He don’t like the whole blonde thing anymore (because of Tonya). She was junior in college and came home for summer vacation.

“Well of course I’m gonna give you a hug, (he gave her a hug) so how are ya? He asked.

“I’m good, I been eating well and since when did you starting caring about me?â€￾ she was kind of joking but he doesn’t ask her this kinds of questions a lot.

“What can’t a brother ask how his sister is? And besides I miss having you and Josh around here. It’s been quite sine you guys went of to collegeâ€￾. He was telling the truth, in the past few days he felt a little lonely.

“Aww…that is so cuteâ€￾ she pinched his cheek.

“Oh stop doing that you remind me of Aunt Sally, she always do that to me and makes my cheeks all red and starts calling me tomato.

“Ha ha…sorry but don’t ever say that I’m like Aunt Sally, she sometimes scares. Well anyway what’s up with you, you look kinda upset. How your girlfriend?â€￾ she didn’t know anything about it.

“Well we broke up because she cheated on me with a guy and I didn’t trust her anymore.â€￾ He said it as fast as he could because he didn’t want to remember what happened between them.

“Whoa she cheated on my lil bro. oh that’s it I’m gonna so and kick her stupid assâ€￾

“Yea well yesterday we well made out in her bedroom and I was totally drunk because she kept giving me drinks and we were dancing and all that stuffâ€￾. He regretted of what happened that night.

“Oh then why didn’t you tell her 'NO' â€￾?

“I was too drunk to say anythingâ€￾

“That was stupid; I guess you already know about that. So let’s change the subject cause I can tell you don’t wanna talk about it. Ok how’s Sakura?â€￾ she knew Sakura from the day she became Sy’s best friend and she really liked her and she was a beautiful girl from inside and out.

“Well ummm…you see I called her to ask her about Math and she called me back cause she wasn’t home. Well I asked her where she went and she went out with a guy name Tommy and I flipped out on her.â€￾ he felt guilty now.

“What did you do that forâ€￾ she can’t believe why he flipped out on Sakura.

“Well she is dating Tommy and Tonya cheated on me with Tommy. I saw them make out when I was gonna surprise Tonya on her birthday and she said that she was sick. Man I’m so glad that I caught her, cause god who knows how many other guys she f***ed with while she was my girl.â€￾

“Look, it’s her life and I know that you don’t want her to go out with that guy but you can’t do anything and what’s so big deal about it?â€￾ She said

He looked down on the carpet because she’ll find out why if he looked her straight into her eyes.

“Oh I seeâ€￾ she knew it was going to happen some day. She changed the subject again.

“What you gonna get granny for her birthday, cause I didn’t get her anything?â€￾ She asked

He smiled and said that he’s glad that he asked her that. He told what his idea was and she like it and wanted to be apart of it.

They started walking down to the kitchen and took out some food for Urvi to eat. And right there Sy asked her something.

“Can you lend me 200 dollars? He asked and hoping that her answer was yes.

“WHAT? WHY?â€￾ she was curious to find out why.

“Well I saw this necklace and the color of the stone reminded of her eyes color and it was it gorgeous aqua blue and I wanted to give it to her. So please can you lend me it and well it cost 300 dollars but I only need $200, please.â€￾ He begged.

“Well ok but you have to pay me back even if it takes you 60 years got it?â€￾

“Ha ha iight thanksâ€￾ he was excited to go to the mall tomorrow.

“But we have to ask mom when she gets home but if she says no then wine like a lil kid and annoy the sh** out her then she’ll give in. when she coming home?â€￾ she laughed.

“Uh…around sevenâ€￾?

“Ok good so we have enough to make her a surprise dinner. She daughters are better than sons cause the girls can do anything and guy HA! Please don’t even make me laugh.â€￾

“Oh shut up Urvi, if ya needed help you just had to ask, dumbassâ€￾

“Shut up you knew that it was a factâ€￾

“Yea whatever lets just make this dinner and eat cause I’m hungryâ€￾ he said while rubbing his tummy.

“You hungry? I’m the one who should be hungry, it took me 5 hours to get here and I didn’t eat nothing.â€￾

“Well you asked you not to eat anything?â€￾
She smacked him back oh his head.

“That hurts b****â€￾ he said that while he kept laughing and when he saw that look on her face he ran to the living room.

“YOU ARE SO DEAD JACKASSâ€￾ she screamed.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SISTER IS GONNA KILL ME CALL 911â€￾

The door opened and saw these two little kids running around and yelling at each other. Sy was about to run out side when he saw his big brother standing at the door way with one hand on his hip and asked “what the hell was going onâ€￾?

“This lil kid called me a b****â€￾ she said

“Well this lil brownie called me a jackassâ€￾

“Alright stop fighting what if some one comes in and sees you guy acting like bunch of idiots.â€￾ Josh said.

“Who you calling an idiot?â€￾ Urvi and Sy said at the same time.

“Well guess what? You our brother and that makes you an idiot too? Sy said.

“Oh yea well guess what (he closed the door) your dead nowâ€￾ Josh said

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP MY SISTER AND BROTHER ARE GONNA KILL ME CALL 911â€￾

They all fell on the couch and got tired of running around. They had fun and they all missed each other and glad that they spent this time together.
“So what you guy wanna do now?â€￾ Josh asked

“Well me and Sy were gonna make dinner wanna help we’re makin pastaâ€￾ Urvi said.

“YUM, pasta me gusta pastaâ€￾ Josh said

“That’s Spanish stupidoâ€￾ Sy said

“Ha ha haâ€￾ Josh said

It was 6 pm and they started making pasta and it was all done just in time for mom to see her surprise which was Josh and Urvi coming home and on top of that a surprise dinner. She’s going to be happy. While they waited for their mom they all went into the living room and watched a movie called ‘Finding Nemo’. It was a really good movie and they enjoyed it. It was 7:15 and there mom came home and when she saw all three of them on the couch laughing and being together made her really happy. Urvi and Josh made there way to the door and gave their mama a big hug and so did Sy. They took her bag and made there way to the dining table. She saw four plates and a pot full of pasta that smelled really good and still was warm. They started eating and started talking and catching up on their lives. After that they all set around the TV and watched a movie called ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’. Which was the best family and it was really funny that their faces stared to hurt. Their mom Sejal was crying and so was Urvi because it was really sad at the end. Then it was almost midnight and they all said good night and gave hugs and went into a deep and nice sleep. </span>

feedbacks please :D

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:20 pm

:( i got no feedbacks

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:43 pm

aww sorry i didn't know that you had updated :ph34r:

that was hilarious when they were running around the house chasing each other :lol: reminds me of me n my bro when i was like 12 n he was 15...we used to get into soo much trouble! :lol: more please!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:30 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Good chapter...more please?</span> :)

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:17 pm

Sorry I was late on updating on here. Great chapter. It was funny when they were running around the house, I remember when I would baby-sit my neighbor and he would chase me. More plz!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:30 pm

great chapter! more??

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:30 pm

it's ok if ya forgot it. :)

<span style='color:red'>*ChApTeR: 6*

It was 9 in the morning and it was Sunday June 2003. Sy woke up and went down stairs, he saw his mom talking on the phone. She looks happy and laughing on the phone. She turned around and waved at Sy and he just nodded and smiled. His mom had this twinkle in her eyes and he knew it was no other than his dad on the phone. Then he went to the living room and saw Sejal and Josh watching some cartoons. He went back upstairs to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and took a shower. He got out with all the steam spreading into his room. He had a red jersey on and some jeans. He put gel into his hair and put a hat which was white. He went down stairs and took out some coco puff cereal from the cabinet and milk from the fridge and poured in all together into a bowl. He made his way to the living room and reminded Sejal about the necklace and granny’s gift. Josh was talking to dad about business stuff, while his mom was cleaning in the kitchen. Then Josh handed the phone to Sejal and gave Sy a high five. Sejal was daddy’s little girl and Josh was his favorite too, he can tell. And then there was Sy, his dad really never liked him; at least that’s what it feels like to him. But he always wanted Sy to do everything his way. But Sy wanted to be himself and not like his dad or his brother. So when Sejal was still talking to him, Sy asked Josh about granny’s present and he said that he knew all about it, Sejal must have told him. Sy went into the kitchen and put his empty bowl down, and started talking to him mom.

“Hey momâ€￾

“Hey babyâ€￾ she kissed him on his forehead. “Did you talk to your father?â€￾

“Uh…no not yet, Sejal is talking to him but maybe after her.

“Oh ok Hunâ€￾

“Umm…mama can I ask you something?â€￾

“Anything babyâ€￾

“(Lets out a deep breath) Can I have 200 dollars? Pleaseâ€￾

She put her cleaning cloth down and stared at him. “Now why do you need 200 bucks for?â€￾

“Well, I saw this necklace and it costs $300 but I’ll pay 1/3 of it and I was wondering ya’ll can give me $200. Please mom I never asked for anything and it’s for some one special.â€￾ He got down on his knees and begged her.

“What you doing on your knees for? Anyways…I don’t know Syaoron.â€￾ His mom said.

“Oh come on… (He got up from his knees) please, look I’ll do anything for 2 weeks…you know what I’ll clean the whole house. What you say?â€￾

“Alright but fine but remember this is the last time I’m giving you money. And who’s it for anyway?â€￾

“I might tell yaâ€￾

“Might? No you better tell me and NOW!â€￾ His mom said.

“Ok fine, I’ll tell you when I get home from the mall.â€￾

“Alright whatever youâ€￾

Sejal comes in with the phone.

“Sorry Sy daddy had to go to a meeting and he said he’ll call laterâ€￾ Sejal was pissed at THEIR dad because of that.

“Oh well its ok, he had a meeting…that’s important right? Forget aboutâ€￾ he hid his feeling towards it and his heart was filled with sadness but he still kept a smile on his face. Sejal changed the subject because she can tell what he was feeling.

“You ready to go Syaoron?â€￾ Sejal asked.

“Yea lemme wear my socks and shoesâ€￾

“Ok I’ll meet you outsideâ€￾

“Bye you too and hurry up because we have to go to granny’s party at 4â€￾ their mom said.

“We know momâ€￾ they both said at the same time.

They went to the mall and got there at 10:45. They went to the upper level and saw the store. He was wishing that the necklace would still be there. When he saw the window case, he wasn’t surprised of what he saw. There was no necklace. Sejal suggested that they should go inside and ask the lady and it was the same one that Sy met last time. When the sales lady saw his she smiled and knew why he was here. They asked if the necklace is really gone but she said no and that they had to change it because they wanted to attract new people every time they come here. She also said that the necklace was right near the entrance, which they missed and laughed at it. They paid for it and Sejal looked at the necklace and said that she’s going to love it. After buying the necklace they went to a different store and bought a huge picture frame that was for their granny’s present. It was 11:30 and they decided to go home because they still had to work on the present. After more than an hour later they finished the present and mom said that granny will love it. Sejal said that Sy should call Sakura and apologize to her. So he agreed and called her but she wasn’t home and thought she might be out with Tommy. So he decided to go outside. He sat under a big tree that was in their backyard. He just relaxed and thought about what it’ll be like being with her and would it change their friendship. </span>

feed backs plz

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I definitely wish my parents woulad have been so understanding!...damn!
Can't wait to see where this is going?
</span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm

Sorry I was so late. Great chapter. It would be cool if my mom understand how come i had to have two hundred dollars. More plz!

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:53 am

Sy and his family are RICH! and its gonna cause a problem and that's all i'm gonna say.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:37 am

awww thats soo sad that his dad never wants to talk to him....people and their favorites :no: ahhh i need more to know what happens!

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:20 pm

sorry i haven't updated in a while. i just have been busy studing for midterms and my brain feels like jello. well anyway this is only part one cause i still have to figure out what's gonna happen at the party (part II). hope you enjoy it. :)

<span style='color:gray'><span style='color:green'>Chapter: 7
Part: I

While Syaoron and the rest of the family were getting ready for the party, Urvi heard the door bell ring so she went downstairs to get it. She got a small box that was wrapped in brown paper and it was from their dad. It was a present for granny. Their dad lives in New York and they have a big hotel business called ‘Eastern Sweet’. They have these hotels in Australia and in London and Paris. So of course they had money. It has been more than a year since they have seen their dad and he always comes down for Christmas and some other important holidays. She put the gift on the dinning table and went to her mother’s room to finish getting ready.

Syaoron was in his room calling Sakura and she picked up:

“Heyâ€￾ Syaoron said.

“Hiâ€￾ she said.

“How are ya?â€￾ Sy asked.

“I’m good thanks you?â€￾

“Well I feel bad for fighting with you and I’m really sorry for putting my anger towards you. If your happy with him then that’s great and I’m happy for you that you found some one that you really like, you do like him right?â€￾ (He took a deep breath and waited to see what she was going to say)

“Yea of course he’s really fun to be around and he’s funny too and don’t worry about the whole thing that happened and I do forgive you…so we’re friends again?â€￾ she asked.

“Hell yeah…so you still coming to the party?â€￾

“Yeah I can’t wait to see your granny it has been a week since I had seen her and can’t wait to hear her stories about us, saying that we should be together and we were as kids and blah blah blahâ€￾

“Ha ha yea but you gotta admit those stories are funnyâ€￾ he said laughing.

“Yea yea yea shut up!â€￾ she giggled.

“Ok so I’ll see you there my baby boy ha ha damn that song is stuck in my headâ€￾ she said

“Like I care if that song is stuck in your headâ€￾

“That’s just mean that you don’t care about meâ€￾ she said

“I do care about you…oh wait can you help me with my math homework?â€￾

“Sure Hun bring it there with you so we can work on it and I have already finished mineâ€￾

“Alright see you there baby girlâ€￾

“Ha ha bye…oh you know what we should do?â€￾

“What?â€￾

“Pretend that we are together and fool granny during April fool’s dayâ€￾ she said.

“Yea but she finds out that we were kidding she is gonna kick our ass even though she is old…she got some movesâ€￾ he said.

“Ha ha oh really well then maybe not alright I have to get ready and see ya there and don’t forget the homework alright byeâ€￾

“Byeâ€￾ he said.</span> </span>

feedbacks plz

bye peace and love :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:50 pm

<span style='color:purple'>[b]
Yea but she finds out that we were kidding she is gonna kick our ass even though she is old…she got some movesâ€￾ he said.

LMAO...more please???!?!?</b></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:26 pm

Sorry for not posting sooner. Great chapter. More plz!!

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:53 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>sorry for not updating but i'll try to have the rest of the chapter up by tommorrow.

peace and thanks </span>

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:07 pm

<span style='color:purple'>CHAPTER 7
PART:II

Syaoron and the rest of the family were at the party having a good time. Sy got his drink from the table and walked up to his granny to wish her a happy birthday. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and asked his granny for a dance. The song that they were playing was “This I Promise Youâ€￾ by NSYNC. While they were dancing everyone joined them. After the song was finished everyone applauded and said how sweet Sy was and pinched his cheek and teased him a little bit. Just as he was about to sit down with his friend Eriol and his cousin Meirin and his bro and sis, he saw a girl with caramel skin and dark brown hair walking up to him. She was wearing a baby blue dress that was simple and she looked beautiful. Her hair was down and shined whenever the light hit it. She was wearing simple earring and a necklace that had a light blue pendent hanging from it. He looked up at her.

“ I f***in hate wearing dressesâ€￾ Sakaura said. She had that look in her eye that she was going to kill someone.

“Well uh…too bad ‘cause I think you look…hot I mean niceâ€￾ Sy said. He turned red

“Awwww some one got a lil crush,â€￾ Josh said.

“Shut up manâ€￾. Sy said while he hit him in the arm and Sakaura ignored what Josh said because he always plays around like that and didn’t pay too much attention to what Sy was saying.

Sakaura sat near Urvi and Meirin who were talking about no other than her new boyfriend Tommy. Sy was feeling a little jealous of this guy because he has the girl that Sy likes or maybe loves. He started liking in the beginning of this year, she was sitting in a park and she was crying because she had a fight with her mom and he was there to comfort her. After that night he realized that he liked her a lot and wanted to ask her out for a long time but he was with Tonya and he knew that Sakaura is going to say no anyways because she had too many things going on in her world and she didn’t have too much time for it. When they all finished eating it was time for their granny to cut the cake. It was a heart shaped cake and it had “Happy Birthday Sexyâ€￾ written on it. It was Sy’s idea because he always plays around with her like that. When she looked at the cake she was shocked and looked directly at Sy because she knew it was his idea. She gave him a smile and rose up her hand, which meant someone was going to a spanking. After the cake-cutting thing was over it was time to give the grandchildren’s present to granny. When she opened it she was shocked and was in tears. She got up and hugged the three kids that were standing in front of her. It was a big picture frame and inside of it were tons of black and white pictures. The picture were when they were kids and when granny and their grandpa were holding them and lot of pictures of their wonderful family and an old gold and black picture was in the middle of it. It was granny and grandpa when they first got married. That’s what made her cry so much and she thanked and their mom was in tears by then. Another gift that they opened was from granny’s son. It was Sy’s dad. When they opened the present and took it out it was a cassette tape. So they played it on the stereo. “Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to my lovely ma Happy Birthday to you. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there with you to celebrate your wonderful day. I love you ma and o I miss you a lot and can’t wait to see you.â€￾ That actually made her day. And everyone sang happy birthday to her again. After all that was done they all danced the night away. There were these guys who were dressed up as girls with long skirts and shirt and were dancing to Michael Jackson’s song “Bille Jeanâ€￾. That made it even more fun everyone was laughing and having a good time. Some guy got on the table and started dancing when finally it brooked but he kept on going. While everyone was dancing Sakaura and Sy went outside because Sy needed help with his homework. So they talked and laughed when finally they were done. The guest left and they had to clean up the place so Sakaura stayed with them and decided to help them with it.

“You know this was a great party,â€￾ Sakaura said.

“Yea it was granny had a great time I can tellâ€￾ Sy said.

“So you guys all done with the garbage?â€￾ Josh asked.

“Yeaâ€￾ they both said at the same time.

“Alright then lets go and Sakaura do you mind if we go first to our house then we’ll drop you off because we have to drop granny offâ€￾ josh asked.

“Nope I don’t mind at allâ€￾

So they went to their house and went inside. It was quite because their mom was already asleep because she had to go to work early.

“Hey do you mind if I drop Sakaura off?â€￾ Sy asked.

“No man not at allâ€￾

They both got into the car and headed towards Sakaura's house. It was a small house that was big enough for her and her mom. He parked the car on the side of the street and walked Sakaura to her door. He looked at her and thought how beautiful she looked. He leaned into her face and looked at her big brown eyes and kissed her cheek. When the touch of his lips hit her face she closed her eyes and then opened it.

“Good night Sakauraâ€￾

“Good night Syâ€￾
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

feedback plz and sorry for the late update. </span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:27 am

Great chapter. It was funny when Josh said that someone's got a lil crush. More plz!!

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:14 pm

<span style='color:brown'>Chapter: 8
It was morning. The clouds started to darken and the birds were flying above the clouds so they won’t get wet. The rain started to sprinkle on his clothes as he started to run into the school building. Sy walked up to his locker and got his books for the first period and it was Eastern Civilization class. He sat in the back with one of his “girl-friendâ€￾. Her name was Kia. She was a cheerleader and popular in their school. She was nice and you can get along with her if you were popular. So they both were sitting next to each other and then here comes Tonya. When she came inside the room her eyes directly went on Sy and waved at him but Sy just gave her that look which means that he was pissed. There was an extra sit next to Sy and her eyes went right and looked at the sit, as she was about to sit there he turned his body to the right and went to sit in another desk. The only desk that was left was in the first row so he sat there. The last bell rang and the teacher closed the door.

“We are going to start the class with a pop quiz,â€￾ Mr. Timberlake said.

Oh sh** I’m gonna fail is all that Sy could think of but he remembered that he had been sitting next to a girl who is an lady Einstein and he could copy off of her. The teacher never really cared because all he wanted to do was get out of this school. After the quiz they started to review for the final exam that they are going to have in less than a week. They had to get into groups of five and the teacher was going to pick them. Sy was praying in his mind because he didn’t want to get stuck with Tonya but I guess he wasn’t praying very hard. Yep one of the group members was Tonya. The other people in the groups were 2 girls and another boy. As they sat into a circle Tonya sat next to him and gave him a note that said that she had something really important to talk to him and she wanted him to meet her at the Park that was near the school. He didn’t say anything and just put the note in his pocket. Well the class was over and he went to his locker and saw Sakaura waiting by his locker.

“Hey, can I ask you something?â€￾ Sakaura asked.

“I don’t know can you?â€￾ he said while he was opening his locker.

“Oh stop…seriously can I ask you somethingâ€￾

“You just did,â€￾ he laughed while he said that.

“Whatever I’m leavingâ€￾

He grabbed her arm and made her come closer to him.

“I’m just playing with you…okay you can ask me that question that you were gonna ask me.â€￾

“Do you think that Tommy and I have a future together?â€￾

“What you mean like getting married or lasting for two or three years?â€￾ Sy asked.

“Yea lasting for years but not marriage I’m not readyâ€￾

“Well…sure I guess but I don’t really know him but if you really like and he likes you and you guys trust each other, have respect then yea you guys could lastâ€￾ he said.

“Well thanksâ€￾

“Why did you ask me anyways?â€￾

“Oh I was just wondering, you knowâ€￾

“Yea well you ready to go to classâ€￾

“Uh huhâ€￾ she said as she was thinking about what Sy said having respect and trusting but one of those things she doesn’t have between Tommy.

The school day was over and Sakaura was going to stay at Sy’s house until her mom comes back at 5 from work. Eriol and Meirin joined them too since they had nothing to do. All they did was watch TV and do their homework.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Feedback plz and thank you to all of you who read! </span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:49 pm

ok i'm gonna stop writing this story because it seems that no one likes it and no one is reading it. so thanks to all the ppl who read and i really appreciate that you guys read this.

peace

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:25 pm

No,No dont stop writing the story. I would of gave you feedback but i wasnt on here for a long time so. Please dont stop writing. Great chapter. More plz!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:31 pm

ok since you are new i'll post some more and welcome to Abs! and thanks for reading this. :D

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:35 pm

well its really Eminems Hott. I was busy and then something else happened to me so thats how come i wasnt here for a long time. Well thanks for posting more on the story.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:18 pm

oh hey :lol: we both changed our names. i changed it cause i didn't like it.

Oh i hope you were alright when "something happened" to you.

and i will post some more...i'm just thinking of ideas for the next chapter.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:46 pm

ok here it is...

<span style='color:teal'> Chapter: 9

The whole week was the same and there was nothing new going on with Sy. It was Friday and exams started. He studied the whole night because he needed to pass Algebra. After school was over his brother to dropped him off at Sakaura's house.

“So what you guys gonna do at her house?â€￾ Josh asked.

“Oh nothing…just studying and stuff, ya knowâ€￾ Sy said.

“Oh I see studying. So what you guys gonna study? Kissing? Ha ha man you are totally love herâ€￾

“Alright look you know that and I know that but she or anyone else don’t need to know that alright? ‘Cause I don’t wanna make her feel uncomfortable around me and beside she has a boyfriend already.â€￾

“Yea but that dude is f***ed up…I mean he was in a fight after you got messed up at the party and he got his ass kicked. He tried to hit this guy and he totally missed and I know he wasn’t drunk. Man you should have seen it, it was funny.â€￾ Josh laughed.

“Yea…wait how do you know that I got drunk?â€￾

“Well my friend was there and I was coming here and I thought we might as well go out until I came home…and then I saw you get in their and thought I might surprise you but then you went in the room with this girl and well you never came back. Ha ha men what the hell did she do to you and then I saw your friends taking you home. I didn’t wanna like stop you cause then you won’t learn from your mistakes. Get what I mean?â€￾ Josh explained it to him.

“Yea thanks I guessâ€￾

They took a turn and stopped in front of her house. Sy went in and he saw Tommy sucking faces with Sakaura and it made him sick to his stomach. He didn’t know what to say and he just stood there until Sy closed the door loudly.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t meant to slam the doorâ€￾

“Uh that’s ok Sy…umm…here come in and sitâ€￾ Sakaura asked him.
“Thanksâ€￾

“Umm…you know Tommyâ€￾

“Yea I know himâ€￾

“Yea well umm…he’s here to help us study and I thought that will be a great idea.â€￾

“That’s fine with meâ€￾ Sy was pissed and just wanted to hit him in the nuts and wished he was never born.

“Well I’ll get my books and why don’t you guys talkâ€￾ she ran upstairs to get her books.

“So…â€￾ Tommy tried to start a conversation.

Sy just stared at him and with this intense look in his eyes.

“Ok I’m back…so we are studying chemistry just to let you know and hold on for a sec cause I’m gonna get some thing eatâ€￾

“I’ll help youâ€￾ Sy said as he got up and while they were walking he put his arm around her waist to make Tommy a little jealous.

“Why the f*** you gotta bring him hereâ€￾

“Sy I thought you were fine with us datingâ€￾

“Yea I was but I don’t like it when he’s around me cause I know I’m gonna beat him upâ€￾

“Try to control you anger dude and forget what happened with you and Tonya and himâ€￾

“Yea whateverâ€￾

Sy got some milk out of the fridge and Sakaura got some cookies out. They went into the living room and started studying. Sy was sitting next to Sakaura and Tommy was sitting at the other end because he was asking them questions and Sy and Sakaura had to answer them. They did this until 3 because Tommy had to leave. They studied until 4 and josh came to pick him up. Josh and all them talked about school and life. Josh had to go to his friend’s house so they decided to go. Josh went to his car while Sy was putting all his stuff into his bag.

“Thanks Sy for not f***in him upâ€￾

“Uh no problem but that dude seriously needs to stop saying sweet cause that annoys the crap out of meâ€￾

“Ha ha well I’ll tell him next time not to say thatâ€￾

“Yea well you betterâ€￾ they walked to the door and hugged each otherâ€￾

“Byeâ€￾

“Bye.oh wait do you wanna go to my house tomorrow after we get off of work to study more?â€￾ josh asked.

“Sureâ€￾

“Alright and don’t bring that Tommy guy cause then I’ll beat him up cause I don’t want his sh** around my house. Ha ha get it?â€￾ Josh said

“That’s not funny and leave already,â€￾ Sakaura said.

“Byeâ€￾ they both said at the same time. </span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:24 pm

Great chapter. I wonder whats going to happen between Tommy and Sy the next time they see each other. More plz. Yeah i was ok when Something happened to me.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:53 pm

<span style='color:seagreen'>Chapter 10:

The weather started to get hot, no teachers with bad breath, no exams, no homework, which could only mean one thing school was over. It was morning and Sy lay there on his stomach sleeping while someone appeared with a glass of cold water. She stepped slowly near the bed and took the glass and poured it all over his face. Sy opened his eyes quickly and looked up:

“What the f***? Oh you dead!â€￾ he screamed. They ran downstairs and then to his backyard. She looked back and didn’t spot Sy anywhere; she walked up to the pool area, but couldn’t spot him anywhere. Then suddenly Sy’s strong arms grabbed her waist and threw her into the pool. Sy started laughing at her and she came up and yelled at him.

“Shut up Sy it wasn’t funny,â€￾ she said.

“Oh come on Sakaura you deserved it, you’re the one who poured freezing cold water on my face, why did you do it anyways?â€￾

“Cause I felt like it that’s why and beside it’s hot here and I thought you might need to cool out a little bit, ya know? Said Sakaura.

“Uh huhâ€￾ he put his arm on his hip. Sakaura got out of the pool and tried to get the water out of her hair.

“Great now I smell like chlorine and I’m all wet because of youâ€￾.

Sy looked up at her blue eyes with a big grin on his face “I made you wetâ€￾

“Yea you threw me into the water so of course I’m gonna be…â€￾ she stopped and realized what he meant by that, she turned red and looked up at his smiley face. “Man you a pervert and shut upâ€￾ she punched him in his stomach real hard. Sy grabbed his stomach and yelled ‘ouch’.

“That hurts girlâ€￾

“Well than you shouldn’t have said thatâ€￾

“Yea whatever so what you wanna eat?â€￾ he asked.

“Umm…how about some pancakesâ€￾?

“Yea that sounds goodâ€￾

They both went inside and into Sy’s bedroom. Sy gave her some dry clothes to where that belonged to Urvi and went inside his bathroom to change. When she was done she knocked on the door so Sy could come in and brush his teeth. After that they both went down to the kitchen. Sakaura got a big bowl out while Sy went in to the closet to get the pancake mix and some chocolate chips from the fridge. They made the batter and poured it onto the pan. They were done with it and went into the living room and turned on the TV.

“So anything good onâ€￾ asked Sakaura.

“No but Sponge Bob square pants in on, wanna watch itâ€￾

“Oh I love that showâ€￾

He laughed and said “cuteâ€￾.

She looked up at him and said that she forgot the syrup so she went up and got it. She was blushing when he said ‘cute’ and she didn’t want him to see that she was all red.

“So where’s everybody?â€￾ she asked

“Oh they went out shopping and I didn’t feel like goingâ€￾

“Ok where did they go?â€￾

“Damn you ask way too much questions and let me watch the showâ€￾

“Well geez sorryâ€￾

“So what you wanna do after this?â€￾ Sy asked while taking a big bite.

“I don’t know but I have to go and help my mom with some grocery shoppingâ€￾

“Okay then…have fun I guessâ€￾

“Fun? Dude shopping with your mom isn’t fun maybe for you cause well she’s you ‘best friend’ but not for me Hunâ€￾.

“What does that suppose to mean?â€￾

“Nothingâ€￾ she said as they both walked into the kitchen and put their plates in the sink.

“Ugh girlsâ€￾

“What?â€￾

“Nothingâ€￾

“Well I gotta go and tell josh and Urvi I said hi.
“Sure thingâ€￾

“Byeâ€￾ </span>

so feedback plz?

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:44 pm

Great chapter. Lol at the whole pool thing. More plz!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:36 pm

thanks for giving some feedbacks :D i'll put another one in couple of days.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:00 pm

Alright i'm changing the name of the story to "This is my Life" because it makes more sense toward the end of the story. Here's another chapter.

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter: 11

After Sakaura left, Sy went to take a shower and get cleaned up. He got out and he wore some beige pants and a red t-shirt. He heard people talking downstairs and thought that they were back from shopping. He went down stairs and saw three big bags full of clothes and accessories. He slowly walked into their living room and his mom looked up at him:

“Hey honey, how was your sleepâ€￾ mom asked.

“I had the best sleep in 3 months well until my face was covered with freezing cold waterâ€￾.

“Cold water? Were you sleep walking? Hunâ€￾.

“Oh no, sleep walking? No I was just…oh never mindâ€￾.

“Well anyway when we were in the car we thought that we might go on a vacation and we wanted to ask you was that do you want to go or not?â€￾ his mom asked him while they all sat on the sofa.

“That’ll be cool but where are we going and when cause I have to do something in couple of daysâ€￾.

“Oh we thought we might go to Hawaii and then from there we’ll go to Paris and that’s where we’ll meet your dad because he wanted to come tooâ€￾.

He looked up at her and wasn’t too happy about his dad coming but at least he won’t get to spend all his time with him.

“Can I bring Sakura and Eriol along?â€￾ Sy asked.

“Well sure honey but ask them first before they make other plansâ€￾

“Alright I’ll go call them up right nowâ€￾

He went upstairs in his room. His room was red with a black ceiling. The room was filled with lot of posters from bands like Avenged Sevenfold to linkin park. He took his phone and called up Eriol. Eriol didn’t live that far away from his house it takes couple of minutes to walk to Eriol’s house.

“Yo what up man it’s me,â€￾ Sy said.

“Hey, I’m doing nothing just sitting on my ass like I always doâ€￾

“Ha ha…alright well look we all are going to Hawaii you wanna come man? It’ll be fun.
“Dude would I ever say no to Hawaii? I mean come on the nice weather, hot chicks with almost nothing on in the water but I gotta ask my parents you know how it isâ€￾.

“Oh all right then well call me back when you hear from your rentsâ€￾.

“Yea I will peace manâ€￾.

“Laterâ€￾.

Sy called up Sakaura and left her a message telling her that we all are going to Hawaii and she’s invited and to call him back. After he made the phone calls, he went into Urvi’s room. He opened her doors and saw her on the computer chatting with her college buddies.

“So what they say?â€￾ she asked.

“Oh they had to ask their parents firstâ€￾.

“So what’s up, why you in here?â€￾

“Well I wanted to ask you somethingâ€￾.

She nodded her head to continue.

“What kind of things do girls like on their birthday and what they even do?â€￾

She laughed, “Well they just like to have fun and enjoy their birthday, and gifts don’t matter to us well at least not to meâ€￾.

“Ok thanksâ€￾ he gave her a hug while she was still sitting in the chair.

“No problemâ€￾.

He had nothing to do so he went into his backyard and rested under the tree house.</span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:55 am

Great chapter. I would love to go to Hawaii with my family and some of my friends. More plz!

Return to “Fan Fiction”