Love Is Perfect

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:49 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok I just started writing a new story. If you don't like it just tell me.

Chapter 1 June 17th,2004.

Her brown hair,blue eyes made all the guys look at her. She was popular in college and she had some really good friends. She layed on her bed waiting for a call from her best friend Heather. She got up and brushed her hair before she heard the phone ring. " Hey" she said. " Hey Courtney,I wanted to know if you wanted to come to a party on friday?" Her best friend Heather asked. " Ok,who's all goign to be there?' Courtney asked. " A bunch of sexy guys" Heather said which made both of the girls to laugh. " Ok I'll go" Courtney said. " Hey i got some ticket's for Justin Timberlake's show tonight" Heather said. " Wanna come with me?" She asked. " Sure,what time is it?" Courtney asked before her older brother Jason walked into her house. " 8:30 but im leaving at 7:00 cuz there if going to be alot of traffic" Heather said before hearing Courtney's brother . " Is your brother there?" she asked. " Yeah Heather I know you want to date him Don't lie" Courtney said before her brother grabbed the phone and asked Heather out. When he handed Courtney the phone back Heather was so happy. " Did you say yes?" Courtney asked Heather. " Yeah i said yes" Heather said. " I will talk to you later Heather"Courtney said before hanging up. Courtney took a shower and then got ready. When she looked at the time it was 6:50pm. She put on her make-up and then put her shoes on and walked outside and waited for Heather. When they got to the show It was 8:20pm because of the traffic. They were in row 1 and they were happy. When Justin come out he smiled at Courtney and Heather. Courtney knew all the words for all the song and by the end of the night Courtney's voice hurt. They were getting ready to leave to go back to heather's car when Justin grabbed Courtney's arm and asked her for her phone number. She gave it to him and then she walked off.

The next day

Justin and the group were working on their new cd. It took them three hours to get one song done. When they were done Justin sat in his car and looked to see how much money he had he found the paper that said Courtney's phone number on it. He smiled and drive home. When he walked into the door he grabbed the phone and dialed the number. " Hello who is it?" She asked. " Hey it's........"

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK PLZ</span></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:28 pm

Ok maybe you guys dont like it. Maybe writing a new story was a bad idea.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:32 am

No keep writing...sry I haven't been home at all recently and today I'm suppose to be doing homework n projects cuz i'm leaving in like 4 hours for the whole weekend but I decided to get on abs instead :lol: i miss my abs buddies

I like the story so far and plus my name is Heather so thats a plus :nod: Man for Justin to really ask you for your phone number *goes off to never never land* lol

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok Here's a new chapter.

chapter 2

"Hey its Justin, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner and movie tonoght?" Justin asked Courtney. " Sure, I gotta go take a shower and everything" Courtney said while knowing Justin was right for her. " Ok i'll be there around 7:30,where do you live?" Justin asked. " I live on 3404 lincoln Drive" Courtney replied while laughing. " Ok i'll be there around 7:30" He said before hanging up.

Courtney got ready and got dressed in a purple dress and then put on her purple high heel shoes.

She heard her cell phone ring. "Hello?" She asked " Hey im leaving right now" Justin said. " Ok,i'll be outside waiting"Courtney said while smiling inside. She heard Justin hang up and she walked outside waiting.She saw Justin pull up in a mustang.

She got in and Justin kissed her on the lips. She kissed back but then pulled away.

They went to a nice place to eat. Justin ordered a hamburger and Courtney did too. They went to to the movie Paycheck.

Courtney was alittle scared but the really liked it. When they walked back to Justin's car it was 11:35pm and Courtney was so tired that on their way to her house she fell asleep.

Justin slowly picked up Courtney and walked into her house and layed her on her bed and layed next to her and fell asleep.

Courtney woke up the next morning and found Justin awake already. " Hey i gotta go,im going out to lunch with the guys and then we are going to work on our new cd" Justin said while pulling Courtney into a kiss. " Oh ok I'll call your cell phone,Im going to a friends house and if you need anything just call my cell phone" Courtney said in between kisses. She got in her car and then and Justin followed her until he had to go see the guys.

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:02 pm

Justin and the group were working on their new cd

^ u know what the means that *NSYNC is back well in ur story but hey they're together right?

i like it and keep writing!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:47 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I am so sorry that I have sucked so bad at feedback lately...but I'm here now and reading!!!!</span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok sorry i havent updated in a while. Heres a new chapter.

Chapter 3

Courtney was talking to her best friend Heather. " Yeah, i kinda wish I was you" Heather said. " Why" Courtney asked alittle confused. " Cuz you are like dating Justin Timberlake" Heather replied while smiling. " Ohhhh" Coutney said while smiling and then hearing her cell phone ring. " Hello? she asked. "Hey it's Justin". " Oh hey" " I was wondering if you wanted to meet the guys? You could bring a few of your friends with" " OMG, I'll bring my friend Heather with" " Ok,meet me at the studio,thats over by Burger King". " Ok,if you say so" " Bye Courtney" " Bye Justin" Courtney said before hanging up. "OMG Heather Justin wants me to meet the guys and he wanted me to bring a friend so I told him you would come with" Courtney said while hugging Heather. " Sweet, they better have other cute guys in the group" Heather said which made both girls to laugh. When they got to the studio Justin was waiting outside. He hugged Courtney and then hugged Heather. He walked the girls to where the guys were. Heather looked at all the guys and then thought Jc was cute. " Courtney and Heather this is Chris,Joey,Lance and Jc" Justin said. " Nice to meet you Courtney and Heather" The guys said while hugging the girls. Heather whispered to Courtney, " Jc's so hot". Courtney laughed and then said yeah.

Justin pulled the guys out of the room and said, "I really hope you guys like Courtney and Heather". " I really like Heather" Jc blurted out. " Yeah I think i know why" Lance said while pushing JC alittle. Justin looked into the room and saw Heather staring at JC. " Hey JC look whos lookin at you" Justin said while laughing.

Justin and the guys went back iinto the room and Justin grabbed Courtney and JC grabbed Heather. " Courtney,i was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" Justin asked.

" Ok I know we haven't even meet bu Heather would you like to be one of my best friends?" JC asked.

Courtney opened her mouth and said......"

Heather opened her mouth and said......."

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:18 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WHERES THE FEEDBACK???????</span></span>

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:30 pm

sorry...but i'm kinda confused who's w/ who? is heather with justin and court with Jc? right?

well anyway what happened the uhh...courtney's bro...oooo something might go on between him and Justin or Jc.

post more :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:35 pm

<span style='color:purple'>ahem...I am so not good with suspense...hmmmm</span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:02 pm

<span style='color:red'>princessluvsjrt,the couple is Courtney and Justin and maybe Jc and Heather being best friends. Yeah, Heather is dating Courtney's bro but soemthing is going to happen between them,just telling you. I think i will post a new chapter tomorrow.</span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:27 am

<span style='color:purple'>Sorry I havent updated in a long time. I've been really really busy. Heres a new chapter.

Chapter 4

Courtney opened her mouth " I would love to be your girlfriend".

Heather said," I would like to be your best friend" Right before Jason called.
" Hello?" She asked. " Hey, I have to tell you something" Jason replied. " Ok,you can go on" Heather said. " Ok I dont think I can be your boyfriend anymore" Jason said " I'm really sorry Heather".

Heather started crying and then hung up on Jason and Courtney saw and walked back into the room and hugged her best friend. " Why's wrong Heather?" Courtney asked while Justin started to hug Heather too. " Jason just broke up with me for no reason" Heather said while all the guys came and hugged Heather even though they didn't know her that well.

" Come on Heather,I'll take you home and then I call you Mr.Timberlake later tonight and maybe you can come over and we can listen to music" Courtney said which made Justin blush alittle. He gave Courtney a kiss on the lips and Heather on the side and then let them leave.

When Courtney called Justin later that night he was on his way already. He knocked on the door whenever he got there. She answered the door but she looked tired becuase it was almost 11 at night and she was planning on having Justin stay the night so she wouldn't have to be alone.

She asked Justin is he wanted to spend te night and he said yes. Courtney went upstaires to find Justin a pillow and blanket to sleep on. When she came down the staires she was so tired and so was Justin so they layed down and Justin kissed Courtney on the lips and then Courtney fell asleep in Justin's arms. He looked over and saw she was asleep and then fell asleep.

I know its short but its like almost 11:30pm here and im really tired.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> FEEDBACK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:08 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WHERES THE FEEDBACK?????????????????</span></span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:50 pm

I'll put a new chapter up here tomorrow.

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:50 pm

I'll put a new chapter up here tomorrow.

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:46 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok sorry about not updating but i've been busy. Heres a new chapter.

Chapter 5 PT.1 (Justin's point of view)

Courtney and I have been dating for two monthes and I think we will get married and have kids some day. Tonight I'm meeting Courtney's brother Jason. I don't know how it's going to go but I hope it goes good. " Hey J are you almost ready?" Courtney asks from the bedroom. " Yeah I'm ready just finishing putting on my shoes" I say. " Ok Im I just need to put on my coat" Courtney says while walking out to the living room where I was. I look at her blue eyes and at her brown hair,She's so beautiful. <span style='font-family:Arial'>Knock Knock</span>, It's Jason. " Hey sis, Hi I'm Jason" He says to me. " Hi Jason I'm Justin" I say shaking hands with him. We start talking about stuff and bring up Courtney who is in another room. He starts saying stuff about Courtney and then she walks in. She starts going off and I have this gut feeling that she is going to break up with me tomorrow or something because of him. He leaves and then she tells me she's going to go cool off and might be back later. She leaves and I'm trying to clean the house when I have a idea so that i don't think of Courtney, go out with Trace and go to bars. I call him, " Hey Trace,I was wondering if you wanted to go out and party?" I ask. " Sure man" Trace says " I'll pick you up in five mins" " Ok" I say.

He picks me up and we go out to bars. Pretty soon its almost 1:30am and this girl comes up to me and im really drunk. " Hi my name is Abby and my car won't start Can I get a ride home from you?" She asked. " Yeah sure" I say.

When Trace drops me off the girl follows me out of the car. Courtney isn't home so thats good. The girl is all over me and then it just happens. Courtney gets home just after the girl is all over me. Courtney walks into the bedroom and then she sees us. She walks out to the living room and waits for the girl to leave and me to come out.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK PLZ!!!!!!</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:59 am

I'm back! Uh oh....Justin is gonna be in major trouble now....and Jason broke up with Heather how could he do that? But that leaves the door open for JC now...dun dun dun...more please!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:22 pm

<span style='color:red'>I'll try and have a new chapter on here tomorrow.</span>

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:23 am

<span style='color:red'>Ok heres a the rest of chapter 5 and a short chapter for 6.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 5 </span>PT.2 (Still Justi's point of view)

Courtney walked in on us. I could tell on her face she knew that the girl had started it. I just knew she had something to tell me that night but now she wasn't. I got up and pushed the girl aside who then started beating me up and she hit me with a lamp that was sitting in the bedroom and I was out.

Courtney called the cops when I fell on the gound. I woke up in the hospital not knowing what was going on. Trace, Jc, Heather, Courtney, Joey, Lance, and Chris were all in the room.Courtney smiled at me and I asked if I could talk to her alone. When everyone was out of the room I told her I was really sorry and I wasn't the one who wanted to have it in the first place. I also told her that the girl was all over me but I kept pushing her away. She told my she forgave me and that If I ever did that again that she would hate me forever and that if I ever wanted to ask her to marry her she didn't care where it was just as long as it wasn't on a stage with people staring at her. I started laughing and told her that I would ask her on my own time and that it would be on a day that I would pick.

The day that I went home was ok. I had a band-aid on the bottom of my neck and on the side of my ear. I wished that the nigt wouldn't have happened but it did and I can't change that.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 6</span> (both of their views kinda, If you get confused let me know )
" J are you ready to go out to the pool?" Courtney's asks " Yeah i'm ready" Justin says while walking out of the bedroom and seeing Courtney in her bikini. We walked out to the pool in the backyard and she got in. She started to get cold so we got in the hot tub. We started talking like we always do and I kissed her and it went on from there.

We made out way to the bedroom where she took off her bikini and I take off my trunks. She lays down on the bed and then we start.

The Next Morning

Courtney wakes up in Justin's arms. She loves the way that he just puts his arms around her and lets her move around. Justin wakes up and hears Courtney singing in the shower. He think's she has a good voice but doesn't want to say anything.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK PLZ</span>
It might be comfusing cuz chpt 6 was both of the views so If you are confused just tell me and i'll try and make it not confusing.</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:43 pm

hmm do i sense a record deal for her??? hmm lol More please!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:02 am

<span style='color:purple'>Ok heres a new chapter.

Chapter 7

Courtney and Justin were planning on going to visit her family at a family gathering. She had a big family so she had to see everyone. Justin was going to get to meet her family for the first time besides her brother Jason. Courtney was getting ready when a call came. " Hello" She heard Justin ask. She didn't bother to ask anything because all she ever got out of Justin was a I dont know.

When they got to the family gathering her family was there. Her little cousin came running up to Justin telling him to come and see their little brother who was just born a few weeks ago. He followed and when he saw Nathan, Courtney's little cousin that was just born a few weeks ago smiled at him Justin now wished Courtney would get pregnant and have a baby. He wished they were a couple longer.

Courtney came into the room a few hours later to check up on Justin and her little cousins and Justin justed handed Nathan to her aunt and Nathan started crying. " Justin you sound come over all the time" Courtney's aunt told Justin who started laughing while handing Nathan back to Justin. Justin smiled at Courtney and then started feeding Nathan.

After the gathering Justin sat down with Courtney and told her that he would really like a child becuase he felt a bond with Nathan when he was holding him.

Courtney told him that she would like to wait atleast two or three monthes before she gets pregnant.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:28 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Eeeekkkk...I hope they think this decision through...eeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!

:lol:
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:14 pm

Yeah I hope that they think through this a while longer....taking care of a baby is hard and its a lot more work then it is fun and games....ahhh i wanna see what happens...More???

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:45 pm

<span style='color:orange'>Ok thanks for the feedback. Heres a new chapter.

Chapter 8

Justin was going to go out of town to work with the group on their new cd. Justin really wanted Courtney to come along with him because he didn't know how he could go for a month without seeing her. " Hey J are you ready?" Courtney asked. " Yeah I'm ready. Umm do you want come with me becuase I want to you to see the guys again and then get to do something?" Justin asked while Courtney came walking into the room holding something. " What's that?" Justin asked. " Well remember when we made love well I'm pregnant and we just talked about having kids. I wish we would have never had it." Courtney said while crying. Justin got up and sat down on their bed and letting her cry in his arms. She looked up at Him and he smiled and kissed her head. She smiled back at him, " I guess we can work with this." She said while whiping her face and then getting ready again.

~~~~~~~~~~~A few weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtney was going into the doctor's office to see the doctor. She was going to see when the due date was and all that stuff. Justin was coming along with. When they were in the office with the doctor he said something that would change Courtney's thing about having a child. " Umm Courtney and Justin. I have to tell you that you had a miscarrige" The doctor said while seeing Courtney in tears. Justin was about to cry when the doctor asked them if they would be willing to take care of his baby becuase his wife left him and he had cancer and he didn't want to die someday when he was watching the baby. Courtney looked up at him with a big smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~Life with a child that doesn't know them~~~~~~~~~

Justin and Courtney were now watching a baby who was two monthes and was a boy and his name was Jaden. Courtney was feeding Jaden one day when Justin came into the room with a kinda happy face and a kinda sad face. " What's wrong baby?" Courtney asked Justin who sat next to Courtney. " Well you know how you always wanted a baby well we are now going to be parent's of Jaden becuase your doctor died today and he told his mom that he would always want us to have a child." Justin said with happy tears coming down his face. Courtney lifted up Jaden and then let Justin hold him. Justin and Courtney could always have stories to tell about Jaden's real father but now they were a new family. Jaden would always have a loving family who cared about him only these weren't his real family. Justin and Courtney didn't care if Jaden was there's or not they just wanted the best for this little boy and now he could. He could have a loving family and then they could adopt him and make him theirs. The only thing that they had to do was get it though the real father's family.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK </span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:21 pm

awww poor courtney :cry: loosing a child is hard...having seen my aunts go thru multiple miscarriages I know how she feels...its hard for everyone to get through especially when you are a first time parent...but isn't it a little odd that the doctor just gave them their child? I mean i don't know of any doctor who would just give his child up to anyone and a mother leaving her child? Who would ever just up and leave their child? I don't understand how someone could do that...anyways more please!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok I know the last chapter was alittle odd but yeah the reason he gave Justin and Courtney his child is becuase his family members wouldnt take his child and he had been Courtney's doctor since she was in high school and he knew that she would take care of his son. Ok i just had to tell you that but here's a new chapter.

Chapter 9 PT 1

Justin was now bonding more with Jaden. He was going to go to a opening party with the guys,Courtney,and Jaden for they guy's new cd called Love doesn't Last Forever. This would be the first time that the guys would get to meet Jaden. Courtney was feeding Jaden a bottle before getting ready when Justin and the guys walked into the door. " BEER Time" Joey yelled alittle which woke up Jaden. " Aww come here my little man" Justin said while grabbing Jaden out of Courtney's arms who was about asleep herself. " Hey baby, go upstaires and fall asleep and i'll watch Jaden since you have been up all night with him." Justin said while helping Courtney up the staires to their bedroom.

Courtney woke up a few hours later to a quiet house. She was guessing that the guys were downstaires getting ready for tonight or playing pool. She walked down staires and saw the guys playing pool and Joey drinking beer out of a bottle. " God I can't even leave you guys along with out something happening" Courtney said while going over to Jaden who was sleeping in his swing. Justin walked out from the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. " We'll leave you two alone and see you guys at the party" JC said while taking all the guys upstaires and leaving. Justin went upstaires where he layed Jaden down in his crib in his bedroom. Courtney was changing when Justin walked in. He grabbed her and layed her on the bed and started un hooking Courtney's bra. She grabbed his towel off and didn't know he had boxers on and took them off too. When both off them were naked Justin started moving into Courtney. He started grabbing her breast and then heard Jaden start crying. Courtney heard him and told J she would be back in five minutes.

Justin waited for ten mintues and then put on his boxers to go check out what was taking Courtney so long. When he walked into the bedroom he saw Courtney asleep feeding Jaden a bottle. He picked up Jaden and took him into their bedroom and layed him down on their bed. He then woke up Courtney and told her st start getting ready for the party and he would get Jaden ready and for her not to worry about it. Justin then grabbed his clothes he was going to wear and changed into them

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span> </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:34 pm

:rofl: i can soo see Joey drinkin beer out of a bottle :rofl: that cracked me up man! lol and poor Courtney...she must be exhausted having a new baby in the house...I think it's J's turn to take over at night lol...anyways more please!

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:51 pm

Chapter 9 PT 2

Courtney was walking around at the party when she found Justin holding Jaden. " Where the h*** have you been?" Justin asked. " Please don't cuss around him J" Courtney said while seeing Jaden smile at Justin. " Sorry little bud and baby" Justin said while hearing Jaden laugh alittle bit. He looked down and saw Jaden spit up on him, " Courtney can I please have a napkin?" " Sure thing J" Courtney said while laughing. " Whats so funny babe?" Justin asked while whiping the mess up. " Well i never had him spit up on me before" Courtney said. " Just wait till he does" Justin replied. " Well I bet he won't cuz I don't give him alot of milk" she replied while laughing. Justin handed Jaden to Courtney to put in his carseat. When they got into their car Jaden and Courtney both fell asleep.

The next morning Courtney woke up on the couch. She went upstaires to find some clothes and found Justin giving Jaden a bath. " Well well well hello guys" Courtney said " Well hello babe" Justin said, " Well hello mommy" Justin said but made him sound like Jaden.

They were going to go shopping for Jaden and Justin becuase Courtney had enough clothes.

When they got to Old Navy Courtney picked out a bunch of clothes for Jaden and Justin and then they were done.

Justin was looking at Jaden to see how much they looked alike and they both had the same hair color and the same eye color.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:17 pm

Courtney doesn't feed the baby milk? :blink: I never heard of feedin an infant anything other than milk.... :shrug: unless justin does all of the feeding cause then that would make sense lol....but why would justin and jaden look alike if justin wasn't the real daddy....interesting plot forming...i can tell lol more please

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:10 pm

"Courtney doesn't feed the baby milk" No Courtney does feed Jaden infant milk but she ment that Justin gave him more bottles than he really needed and she only gives him two bottles not as much as Justin gives him. I didnt mean to confuse you Angel#2.

Eminems Hott

Postby Eminems Hott » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:12 pm

"Courtney doesn't feed the baby milk" No Courtney does feed Jaden infant milk but she ment that Justin gave him more bottles than he really needed and she only gives him two bottles not as much as Justin gives him. I didnt mean to confuse you Angel#2.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:13 pm

oh ok :lol: i was like umm she doesn't feed him milk then what does she feed him? :lol: but its all good now :wink:

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:25 pm

<span style='color:red'>I might update alot over this whole week since i missed so long. Oh by the way Angel#2 happy belated b-day! I hope you had a good one.</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:37 pm

aww thanx :hug: i have no complaints :lol:

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:37 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ok heres a new chapter.

Chapter 10 Pt 1

Courtney and Justin were going to go visit his parents. They were getting ready to go out to the car to drive to the airport when Justin wouldn't come to the living room. " Hey J are you still tryin to get the one curl to be straight?" Courtney asked telling the Jaden was getting hungry and that they needed to get to the car. Justin,who was upstaires heard Jaden start crying, " J can you please hurry up?" Courtney asked while Justin ran down the staires. "I'm here little man, I told you it wouldn't take me that long." Justin said while opening the door for Courtney. Justin was going to drive and Courtney was going to sit in the back with Jaden. As soon as Jaden had his bottle he was out.

It was only three hours on the plane ride and then the got to the city. When got off the plane they were greeted by Justin's family. " Hey mom,dad" Justin said while hsi two little brothers were both hugging his legs. " Hey you guys dont pull down my pants" Justin said while everyone else was laughing.

When they got to the house all the little kids were asleep already so the adults thought they would play some card games in the basement. It was around 8:30 in the morning the next day when they woke up. " Justin, Courtey" Stephen Justin's little brother said, " the baby is up". " Ok i'll be up in a little bit" Courtney said while getting up and putting on a robe and following Stephen up the staires. When she walked into the boy's room she found Jonathan playing with Jaden on the floor. " Hi aunt Courtney" Jonathan said just as Justin walked into the room. " Hey little guys" Justin said while sitting down on the floor and seeing his two little brothers come and each sit on one of his legs.

Courtney picked up Jaden and then told Justin that they should make breakfast for his parents.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:45 pm

awww they sound soooo cute and Stephen and Jon :wub: they are soo cute! lol

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:59 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok im really bored cuz we have like the whole week of school out so im going to give you guys a new chapter.

Chapter 10 PT 2

Justin followed Courtney down the staires. " What do y'all want for breakfast?" Justin asked. " I want waffles" Jonathan said. " I want pancakes" Stephen said. " It doesn't matter to me" Courtney said while walking over to Justin who was holding Jaden who was 3monthes now and seemed happier than he did when he was first with Justin and Courtney. She handed Justin a bottle and told him to go feed him and she would start breakfast.

While Justin feed Jaden Courtney and the two boys made breakfast. When they walked into the living room they set down their meals on the floor and then the boys went back into the kitchen to grab their parents meals.

When they walked into their parents room the boys were really quiet then they woke up their mom, " what do you want boys?" She asked. " Courtney helped us make you guys breakfast" Jon said while handing his mother a plate with waffles,eggs, and toast on it. Courtney walked into the room. " thank you so much hunny" Justin's mom said while hugging Courtney. Justin's step dad woke up a few minutes later." I helped the boys make breakfast for you guys" Courtney said while seeing the boys walk out of the room after giving their step dad his food. " Well im going to go eat my own food, See you guys later" Courtney said while walking out of the room.

When Courtney finally got down the staires she saw all the boys were already dress and ready for the day. Courtney walked into the bathroom hurried up and ate and then made Justin go tell his mom that they were going to take the boys for the day.

When they got out of the house Justin and Courtney asked the boys where they wanted to go. " I want to go to see JC and Chris, and Joey, and Lance" Stephen said. " Me too" Jon said while Justin called up the rest of the group who were in town with him just staying at a hotel.

To be countined.............

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> Feedback</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:04 pm

aww making their parents breakfast in bed...how sweet is that?? more please!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:39 pm

Chapter 10 PT 2 Countined

" Hello" JC said trying to wake up. " Umm Hey JC the boys want to see you guys so is it alright if we go get you guys breakfast and pick you up after were done?" Justin asked. " Sure thing J" JC said while waking up all the other guys. " K see you in alittle bit" Justin replied before hanging up.

The guys waited until Justin got there and then they were going to go do some stuff.

" I'll go with the guys" Justin said while getting out of the driver's seat and heading towards the car with the guys and seeing Trace and Courtney swiching seats so the Courtney was driving her car and Trace was in the passenger's seat. " Where are we going?" Trace yelled out of the open car window. " Ummm how about the toy store so that we can all get toys and play with them when we go back to Justin's parents house" Joey said with big grin on his face. " Alright" Courtney said while heading out of the hotel parking lot.

They all picked out their toys,movies,whatever they wanted.

When they got back to the house Justin,Joey,Lance,JC,Chris,Stephen,Jonathan, and Trace all went outside to play basketball. Courtney watched them play and wanted to join in but nobody to watch Jaden. " I could take care of him hun if you wanna go play with the guys" Justin's mother Lynn said. " Thank you" Courtney said while hugging J's mother. She went out and joined the team of Trace,Justin, Stephen,and Jonathan. " thats no fair you guys,its five vs four" Lance said. " Well you guys dont have to boys on your team do you?" Justin asked. " No i didnt think so" Trace said while grabbing the ball from JC who was just standing there. Trace then passed it to Courtney who then shot it and got 3points. " how did you get so good baby?" Justin asked. " Well i was on the girls highschool basketball team" Courtney said while passing it to Stephen and then Justin lifted him up and Stephen did a slam dunk. " what's the score now?" Trace asked. " It's now twelve to zero" Lance said.

At the end of the game it was 99 to 76, Justin's team won!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:15 pm

Awww that was such a cute chapter!! :wub: playing basketball is a major plus cuz i love bball! lol but Justin and his lil brothers are soo cute together man! More please!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:41 pm

I'll try to update tomorrow.

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:48 pm

Ok i know i haven't Updated in a while but im alittle busy so i'll try to update tomorrow and then the rest of the week.

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:40 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Ok sorry it took me so long to replay,i was at the mall all day. Heres a new chapter.

chapter 11 PT 1

It had been two weeks after they went to go see Justin's family. They heard the phone ring. " Hello?" Courtney asked. " Hi this is Jason, Jaden's uncle, can we see him again before we take you guys to court to get Jaden?" The man asked. " Sure, I don't know how come you are taking us to court but im pretty sure we might win" Courtney said while hanging up the phone.

" Hey J, Guess who just called?" Courtney said while hearing Justin walk into the house. " Who just called baby?" Justin asked while hugging Courtney who looked really tired. " Umm Jaden's uncle Jason just called and they are taking us to court to see who get's Jaden" Courtney said. " Oh well i think we will win anyway, Baby how come you don't just go take a nap and we'll go get Jaden from Heather and JC when you wake up" Justin said while dragging Courtney upstaires to their bedroom.

Courtney slept for two and a half hours. When she woke up she walked downstaires and Justin was asleep. She didn't want to wake him uo so she curled up in Justin's arms. He moved around alittle bit but he woke up for about a minute and then fell back asleep.

Heather and JC were busy playing with Jaden that they didn't even know it was about seven o'clock.

They called Justin and Courtney who were still sleeping. Justin woke up and shut off his cell phone knowing it was Trace or JC.

Ok i know that was short but im really tired and everything. I'm really sorry.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:41 pm

Sorry about the long thing on my last post lol.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:47 am

<span style='color:purple'>Oh no...this can't be good! That Jason character...has to go!!</span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:50 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Ok heres a chapter.

Chapter 11 PT 2

It had been two monthes since Jason called and said he was going to take them to Court. Today they were all going to Court.

" I think Jaden R. Timberlake should stay with Justin R. Timberlake and Courtney M. Timberlake because Jason S. Hansen does not have a real home and he is always traveling around the state." Justin and Courtney's lawyer told the judge. " I think Jason S. Hansen should get Jaden because Courtney and Justin are always on tour and they don't take care of him, Look at this photo od Justin and Courtney spending the night alone,where is Jaden? He's with his grandparents" Jason's Lawyer replied to the Judge. " I will think about this and come back in a half hour and tell you who get Jaden." The Judge said while leaving the room.

Justin and Courtney knew if Jason got Jaden that Jaden would cry all the time because he didn't know anybody else besides Justin,Courtney, and the group.

The Judge came back. " I give Justin and Courtney Jaden and Jason can not call them unless they call first because you have been calling everyday and they are getting tired of it" The Judge said while seeing Justin and Courtney hugging.

Somebody came walking into the room while Jaden saw Justin and Courtney. He got this big smile on his face. " Hi lil bud" Justin said while lifting him over on his shoulders, Jaden got this big smile on his face.

Justin and Courtney went on a walk after the left the court house. They were so happy. Justin called his mom and the group and told them. Courtney called Heather and her mom. </span>

<span style='color:red'> <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:05 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm glad to hear that things worked out for them!!!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:46 pm

how did i miss and update?? I'm glad that everything works out for them tho :wub: I was like when did the whole court thing happen but then I saw I missed an update :ph34r: but they are together again :yay: more please?

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:04 pm

I'll try and update tomorrow. I'm really busy and im not feeling the best.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hope your feeling better soon!
</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”