Love Is Perfect

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:32 pm

Im so sorry i haven't updated in a while. I'm never on the computer and i'll try and update later today or tomorrow.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:36 pm

sorry for not postin comments but awww...justin and Courtney are parents...justin is a daddy. :D

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:08 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Im so sorry for not updating for a really long time.

CHAPTER 12

Justin was taking Courtney and Jaden out to dinner tonight. He wasn't telling her where he was taking them but he had something special to do.

" Are you almost ready baby?" Justin asked. " J just chill" Courtney said.

In the car Justin looked at Courtney who looked like she had been gaining weight since they found out they got Jaden. " J I have to tell you something." Courtney said. " Yeah baby go on" Justin said. " Well remember the night we found out we got Jaden and we got it on well..." Courtney said " YOUR PREGNANT?" Justin asked. " Yes" Courtney said. "do you know what we are having?" Justin asked. " Well they think it's twins but their not sure" Courtney said.

Though the whole dinner Justin was smiling. Justin stood up and started saying a whole lot of stuff and then he got down on his knee. "Will you marry me Courtney? I've cared so much about you and I never want us to break up" Justin said " Yes Justin I will marry you" Courtney said while looking down at the ring Justin had given her. " This was my grandmother's ring who gave it to my mom and my mom gave it to me" Justin said while looking over at Jaden who was sleeping and then putting his hands on Courtney's waist.

When they got home Courtney called up Heather and JC and the rest of the group. Courtney looked over at Justin who was playing with Jaden who was wide awake. " Hey lil bud your going to be a big brother" Justin said. Jaden just smiled he probably knew that his little brother/sister knew they were going to have good parents.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span> </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:24 pm

awww Justin and Courtney are getting married and Courtney is pregnant with twins!!! Aww MORE PLEASE!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:34 pm

<span style='color:darkorange'>(sheds a tears) Jaden is gonna be a big bro :clap: </span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:45 am

<span style='color:green'>Ok I don't think i'll be posting updates this whole weekend because we're really busy. I'll give you a new chapter.

CHAPTER 13 pt 1

Courtney was going to go visit Heather who was now single and her and JC were just friends.

Courtney knocked and knocked until she saw Heather open up the door. Heather was in tears. " What's wrong Heather?" Courtney asked. " Did I tell you that when me and JC were dating I got drunk and I cheated on JC with this guy named Alex and now im pregnant and I don't want to tell JC but he probably won't care anyways I mean we are already broken up becuase of something stupid he did to me." Heather said trying to hold back the tears. She looked up and saw Jaden who wanted Heather to hold him. She took him and then she started crying. " Well does the father know that you are pregnant,were you guys friends?" Courtney asked. " Yeah we are relly good friends and he said he would be there for me after I told JC." Heather said. " Oh well how far along are you?" Courtney asked. " I'm about three monthes along just like you." Heather said." Oh how about we go out and we drop Jaden back off with J and Trace and then we came drive around or talk." Courtney said while hearing her cell phone ring. " What do you want J?" Courtney asked. " Umm how do you change a diaper on a toddler?" Justin asked. " Umm how you would on a regular baby wait till i get back home cuz Heather and I are going to drop off Jaden and then we are going to leave and me and her are just going to talk." Courtney said while walking out of the front door becuase Heather was ready. They got into Courtney's mini van and headed home.

Courtney walked into the house and saw Justin,Trace and Trace's little cousin or it looked like his lil cousin.

Trace looked up and saw Heather who was pretty and thought she would like him.

Heather whispered over to Courtney that she didn't like Trace that much.

I know that was kinda short but I got to go do alot of things today.

FEEDBACK</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:58 pm

i feel bad for JC :( but then again he's gonna be a daddy so i'm happy for him :)

post more :D

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:37 pm

ok i'll really try to post tomorrow,yeah Heather(in the story) doesn't know who the father is,i forgot to put that in.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:55 pm

haha let's hope that this doesn't happen to me in real life since my name is heather :lol: baby drama never good :no: but at least she has Courtney there for her...i wonder if Trace has a kid? :shrug: More please!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:32 am

<span style='color:blue'>Yeah it would be freaky if that really happened to you Heather. Heres a new chapter.

CHAPTER 13 PT 2

" Who's the kid?" Courtney asked Trace. " Oh its my lil cousin" Trace said while picking up the lil girl who kinda looked like Trace. " How come she looks like you?" Heather asked. " Well i have my mom's eyes and hair color and my aunt and my mom have the same hair and eye color and so that's how come we look alike." Trace said. " What's her name?" Courtney asked. " Oh her name is Sarah." Trace said while looking at Jaden who was now trying to crawl on the floor. "She's one and a half."

Courtney thought about going out to lunch with everybody since they were all hungry.

Justin was going to drive and everyone else knew it wouldn't be long for them to get to where they were going.

When they were driving Justin saw this little girl on the side of the road who looked like her parents had just lefted her there. He pulled over and asked the little girl what her name was. " My name is Tiffany,my parents left me here." The little girl said while crying.

They took the little girl to the police station and they said they couldn't do anything until they knew her last name. " My last name is Haul." Tiffany said. Thye looked up the last name and found out that Tiffany's parents did drugs.

Since their plans were changed they went hom with Tiffany and they gave her a bath and they made lunch and then they started watch Snow Dogs.

Sorry its so short, my name is in there(Tiffany,i don't really like my name so thats how come i dont put it in any of my stories,i don't care if you call me by my name now) and my parents don't do drugs,they really didn't do that to me and my last name isn't Haul.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:49 pm

aww that poor girl man...i don't know what i would ever do if my parents did that to me...more please

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:47 pm

oh my god i'm gonna cry now i feel so bad for the girl, hope justin and Courtney adopts her.

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:56 am

ok i gotta go to school today but when i get home i'll try to get on here and give you guys a chapter or maybe two.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:22 pm

yea give us 2 chapter ^_^

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:27 pm

ok i'll try,i wont be home tonight so maybe later on in the day or tomorrow.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:55 pm

its been a day

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:33 pm

im sorry i didn't get to a new chapter over the weekend. I promise i will do it tomorrow or this week....its just im really busy with school work and everything else.

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:47 pm

<span style='color:red'>ok heres a new chapter.

CHAPTER 14 PT 1

Tiffany liked staying with Justin and Courtney. They were watching a movie when they get this phone call. Justin paused the movie and answered the phone. " Hello?" He asked. " Hey Justin...this is you mom...you might want to come down here right now." Lynn said while trying to keep from crying. " What's wrong mom?" Justin asked. " Grandma is in the hospital and they don't know what's going to happen." Lynn said while crying. " Ok i'll pack up everybody and we'll get there as fast as we can." Justin said while turning to Courtney and she could see a tear come down his face.

He packed up everybody in the middle of the night even Tiffany and told the cops to call his cell phone if they needed anything.

They headed to the hospital. When they finally got there Justin's grandma had already died. Justin and his mom both started crying.

Tiffany who had been sleeping most of the night and morning woke and and walked over to Justin. " Don't cry daddy...it will be better." Tiffany called J 'daddy' becuase she didn't know where her real father was.

Jutin picked up Tiffany and he hugged her and said he wasn't crying becuase he was sad he was happy becuase his now his grandma could live without any pain.

Sorry that was short

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:58 pm

awww his grandma died :cry: I think i'm gonna cry now!! But Tiffany called J daddy :wub: thats sooo cute but so sad that she doesn't have a dad MORE PLEASE!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:21 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok heres a new chapter. My spelling in this chapter might be wrong...i hate looking up how you spell it.

CHAPTER 14 PT. 2

A week and a half after Justin's grandma's furnal Courtney and Justin got married.

Justin had alittle suprize at the end of the wedding....He saw all the guys come out and then told the band to play the music.

the second Courtney heard the background music she started to cry...Justin and the group was singing 'This I promise You'.

Justin had a tear go down his cheek while singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The honey moon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtney was happy that they had gotten though the wedding with out any of the media comming though a taking pictures. She was getting big with being pregnant for only 5 monthes. They found out that they were going have a boy and a girl and they were playing on adopting Tiffany in a few weeks.

Justin was happy becuase he had the perfect wife...was going to have four kids pretty soon and had a best friend he could talk to....since Trace is kinda good with kids.

Sorry its short but i gotta go eat and everything.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> FEEDBACK</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:53 pm

Geez they're gonna have 4 kids right after they are married :lol: but thats ok cause I love big families...I think that they are always closer than small families :shrug:

But the guys sang TIPY :wub: So cute! MORE PLEASE!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:38 am

those are great chapters

aww...y does his granny had to die :(

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:06 am

i'll probably post another chapter either later today or tomorrow...just tellin you guys.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 09, 2004 1:36 pm

BUMP

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 10, 2004 8:44 pm

<span style='color:purple'>4 kids....EEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!
I'm still trying to get through the two that I have!!!!!!!
</span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Fri May 14, 2004 3:44 pm

ok i'm really sorry for not posting here for a long time. I've been busy with school and everything. I'll try to post a new chapter this weekend.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 14, 2004 4:33 pm

Take your time hun :hug:

Return to “Fan Fiction”