Casting Call

JustinsSugar
Ultra Member

Postby JustinsSugar » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:49 pm

Ok so i am gonna acctually write something thats not about me. I have this idea of the classic romance. I will include nsync but this is not a FANCTION persay. The main characters aren't going too fall in love with Nsync... they will have girlfriends at the begining so, yalll will have too tell me who you wanna be hooked up with.... and if you don't care then please be the childhood best friend of a guy names nathan. he lived accross the road he is about 4 years older then you. Yall end up meeting again after almost 10 years of being seperated. Yall fall in love and live goes on... Haha. Stuff i need:

Name:
Weight range (ie 125-150 pounds):
hair color:
Personality:
your best feature(ie eyes, smile, ect.):
Fav song (doesn't have to be Nsync):
Anything you think i should know:

Thanx yall~

Jessie

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:42 pm

i'll be in it for ya!

Name: Angel (you can give me whatever lastname your lil heart desires)
Height: 5'6"
Weight range (ie 125-150 pounds):130
hair color: brown with highlights
Personality: well you know me!
your best feature(ie eyes, smile, ect.): my eyes, they are a really bright green
Fav song (doesn't have to be Nsync): wish you were here by pink floyd OR the warmth by incubus
Anything you think i should know: well you know me but my siggy kinda sums me up :lol:

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:52 pm

too bad you dont need no males. :angry: I wanna star in it but im male :P.

I will fill it out anyway just incase you let a male be 'friends' or somethin with the main character.

Name: Matt Strycova
Hight: um about 5'11
Weight range (ie 125-150 pounds): I weight 56kgs (dunno how many pounds)
hair color: really dark brown (almost black), with light brown tips
Personality: Fun to be around, easy goin - funny
your best feature(ie eyes, smile, ect.): People say its my dark dark blue eyes
Fav song (doesn't have to be Nsync): umm Move Your Feet by Junior Senior and What About Me, sung by Shannon Noll
Anything you think i should know: Not really, coz you dont want a guy to star in it so :P

JustinsSugar
Ultra Member

Postby JustinsSugar » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:06 pm

Matt~

I WILL find you a place in my story!!! I promise!!!

Everyone else~

I forgot to add which guy yall wanna be with let me know that Angel and everyone else!

~Jessie

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:00 pm

hmm thats a toughie- i would be happy with lance, justin, or jc- or even chris but joey is an engaged man so i cant lust after him anymore!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:43 pm

Name: Sarah
Hight: 5 9
Weight range (ie 125-150 pounds): 130
hair color: blond
Personality: um... I don't know... quiet lol goofy lol ahhh
your best feature(ie eyes, smile, ect.): eyes... lol sure
Fav song (doesn't have to be Nsync): Fire and Rain lol sure
Anything you think i should know: Um.... pick me lol

ok uh... Justin, JC, Chris, Joey, Lance... that's the order lol I don't care though I'll take any of them lol :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:53 pm

Name: Paige (go ahead and make up whatever last name you want!)

Height: 5'3"

Weight range (ie 125-150 pounds): 93lbs, but you can make me 125 since that's what you need for your story!

Hair color: light brown with blond highlights

Personality: silly, goofy, giggly, smiles alot, dirty mind, love dirty jokes, shopaholic, loves to gossip.

Your best feature(ie eyes, smile, ect.): I've got nice, straight white teeth ... I guess that would be my smile!

Fav song (doesn't have to be Nsync): "At Last," by Etta James ... no, I'm not a Christina Aguilera wannabe. I truly love the song!

Anything you think i should know: I love puppies and kittens. I'm obssessed with all things pink (my fave color!). I go to lots of concerts and enjoy basically every kind of music out there. I love, love, love makeup, hats, clothes, and shoes.

I majorly love Justin, so he's the one I would pick to be with. But JC and Lance would do, too!

justinsgurl564

Postby justinsgurl564 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:52 pm

Name: Bridget Chace
Height: 5'12"
Weight range (ie 125-150 pounds): 120-350
hair color: bleach blonde with purple streaks
Personality: shy, antisocial, gothic, loving, affectionate (I love PUPPIES!!!!). introverted
your best feature(ie eyes, smile, ect.): My eyes... people think they look cool because one is light blue and the other is chocolate brown.
Fav song (doesn't have to be Nsync): I have two: "I want to love you forever" -Jessica Simpson and "Rape me" by Nirvana
Anything you think i should know: I LOVE CHRIS!!!!!! He's so sexy; I f***ed him once and I want to do it again; since he has a restraining order it won't happen in real life so I'm counting on you to make it happen in fiction! lol jk!!! I'm also a cheerleader, have been since I was born, I popped out cheering "pop pop GO TEAM GO!" :D
I hope you pick me!

Order I would want to be with guys: Chris, Joey, Lance, JC... you get the picture.

JustinsSugar
Ultra Member

Postby JustinsSugar » Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:18 pm

I am going to formally start writing this weekend so early next week.... prolley tusday you all will see the first chapter.... i still need like 3 more people... who wants to be with nate?????? he's the sweetest guy ever..... ok so i know nate but i am not in the story myself....

~Jessie

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:15 pm

If you need another girl then i'll do it :D

JustinsSugar
Ultra Member

Postby JustinsSugar » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:48 pm

sarah~

I need your stats... look at the thred post...

~Jessie

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:42 pm

Name: Rani
Height: Short lil thing... 5 ft. <_< if u want, make me taller. at least i can pretend haha.
Weight range (ie 125-150 pounds): 90-110
hair color: black baby! or dark brown, whichever.
Personality: Sweet, reserved, kind. intelligent :lol:
your best feature(ie eyes, smile, ect.): hmm...looks down. no, lol. my eyes.
Fav song (doesn't have to be Nsync): I'll Be by Edwin Mcain
Anything you think i should know: I'm indian. So lets put some cultural lovin in here. :lol: let's change it up a bit, Justin needs a new foreign babe.

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:43 pm

okey doke

Name: Sarah ( but you can call me by my middle name Elizabeth)
Height: 5ft7
Weight: no idea but im naturally skinny
Hair colour:brown
Personality: kind, bit crazy, bubbly
Your best feature:(ie eyes, smile, ect.): erm, probably my eyes
Fav song(doesn't have to be Nsync): : well it changes all the time but at the mo its outkast bow tie
Anything you think i should know: im English, from essex and im a dancer

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:06 am

Name: Rinku or Bhumi ha ha those names suck
Hight: 5'4 1/2
Weight range (ie 125-150 pounds): uh... :lol: i don't know
hair color: dark brown close to black
Personality: funny, shy, smart, quite most of the time uh...that's it
your best feature(ie eyes, smile, ect.): brown eyes :lol: wow only one best feature
Fav song (doesn't have to be Nsync): nowhere kids--smile empty soul and yeah--usher, until the day i die--story of the year, yeah--Usher, linkin park and i like every kind of music
Anything you think i should know: i like art a lot and music and i love to laugh, love jokes and i'm not the girly type and i love scary movies and and all those fighting movies where their head gets blown up and crap. :lol: i'm emotional i cry in sad movies :ph34r:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:07 pm

Sarah wrote:
Name: Sarah ( but you can call me by my middle name Elizabeth)

I'm Sarah Elizabeth too :D Just thought I'd share :P

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:33 pm

^ really?! :o thats freaky! lol

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:03 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Don't know if you need anymore people, but I just discovered this board, so... if you happen to wanna add somebody or if I fit the description of anyone you had in mind, I'm here :lol:

Name: Ashley Jordan
photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/66545357.jpghere and photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/e59f9384.jpghere are pics of me :D

Height: 4'11" but I can be taller if ya want :D

Weight range (ie 125-150 pounds): 112 lbs... you can make me heavier too :P

Hair color: light brown

Personality: intelligent, outgoing (sometimes boisterous), talkative, sarcastic, generous, carefree, sensitive, attentive, fun-loving, a little impatient

Your best feature(ie eyes, smile, ect.): People always compliment my eyes (they change colors); and my smile, I guess

Fav song (doesn't have to be Nsync): "A Song For You" by Donny Hathaway and "Nothing Even Matters" by Lauryn Hill & D'Angelo

Anything you think i should know: Umm hmm... I'm from Memphis. So if there's anything you wanna know to add realism to your story from Justin's perspective, I'll be glad to help ;) AND I am musically inclined :D I play the flute, clarinet, piano, guitar, and I sing. Nice twist for your story, huh? :lol: Ok, I'm a dork. I don't really know what else... I go to the University of Memphis, majoring in communications (for now) andddd my favorite: color is baby blue, number is 22, show is Friends, movie is Cruel Intentions. And I'm gonna shut up now cuz you probably don't even need me :lol:</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”