She Got Me

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:27 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:unsure: I finally got the guts to post my story. I'm not sure where it's gonna end up, but I'll wait to see what you guys think before I worry about it. :D</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Prologue

Justin Trousersnake… err, Timberlake. The Bachelor. Solo Star. Pop’s Mr. Heartbreak. Blue-Eyed Soul Man… Yes, Mister Us Weekly, himself.

The nicknames, the headlines, the stories. The fans, the adoration, the music. It’s all a one-package deal. It’s all part of the dream.

Dreams and nightmares are a lot alike. Like they say, there’s a thin line between love and hate. There’s a thin line between that too. Then again, there’s a thin line between just about everything, isn’t there?

Like this Timberlake guy… he was in love, right? Head over heels, butterflies and the whole nine. Then, the chick cheats on him and boom, he’s telling her to cry bodies of water. Some love he found, huh.

Love is crazy like that. One minute, you think you’re gonna marry a person. Something goes wrong and you hate their guts. But hey, no one ever said life had to make sense. You live and you learn.

But back to Justin – you’d think this guy was on top of the world right now. Money, fame, power… all that great stuff that comes with being the biggest pop star on the planet. Not to mention the millions of girls that throw themselves at his feet day after day.

But where is the love?

Sure, there’s the love of family and friends. His mom Lynn, for instance. Probably the single most important thing in the world to him… besides maybe his cars. Kidding. She’s definitely at the top of the list. He’d do anything for her, and vice versa. If she wasn’t his momma, they’d be dating, for sure.

Then there’s that little guy, Trace, his favorite sidekick. Yeah, they’ve been attached at the hip… well, okay shoulder to hip, since they were born. Their moms have been girls since their days at good old MCHS. (That’s Millington Central High School, back in Tennessee, for those who were wondering. And yes, it is irrelevant.) Who were we talking about? Oh, right Trace. The bestest little friend a guy could ask for.

Moving right along… Ah, yes. Sydney and Jourdyn. Who are they? Okay, well Sydney Harris, she moved into Justin’s neighborhood back when he was on MMC. Remember that show? Anyway, he came back from Orlando that summer and fell for her, hook, line and sinker. No, not fell in love. Fell on his face repeatedly from the many times she pushed, kicked, tripped him… whatever would get him to eat dirt. You get the drift. From that, blossomed a beautiful (volatile) friendship.

And Jourdyn Peterson… well she’s just guilty by association. Before Syd made the move to Fawn Lake Estates, down the road from JT, she lived in the better part of Memphis. You know, where people actually existed… But anyway, she and Jourdyn were the best of friends and neighbors. Somehow, fate (and parents) intervened and Jourdyn ended up leaving for Atlanta, Georgia while her friend was whisked away to Millington. But of course, Jourdyn made that 40-minute flight from Atlanta every weekend for 4 years to see her girl, and eventually, Justin.

And he and Jourdyn actually did try the long-distance relationship thing for a while, but those never really work well, do they? Besides, Justin had to go even further away, to do that whole *NSYNC deal. They were better off as friends anyway.

So to make a long story short, the girls ended up going to college in Orlando, and needless to say, Justin was already living there, so they became kinda like the three musketeers.

But enough about them. Can’t forget about the rest of the family. And *NSYNC of course. But you already know that story, so no need to go down that road.

The point is, the guy has plenty of support and love around him. But he’s looking for love . And apparently in all the wrong places.

The whole Britney fiasco was enough to make anyone want to give up. Luckily he didn’t. But he still needs to find it right? It’s hard to wake up in the morning with no one beside you. Without even some potential love waiting in the wings.

But Justin is a fighter, and he’s going to get what he wants, no matter what it takes. At this very moment, there’s about a hundred girls gathered at the bottom of some window that he’s on the inside of, with the exact same thought.

Yet it’s always that one chick that’s paying him no attention whatsoever, that he decides to go after. Maybe this time, it’ll turn out right for him…</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:38 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 1

Justin strolled into the Planet Hollywood located adjacent to one of Orlando's largest malls- Universal Galleria- where he had planned to meet his best friends for a late lunch.

Spotting two curly heads towards the back of the restaurant, he approached their table, a wide smile adorning his vanilla colored face, flashing his immaculate set of teeth that peeked through a collection of stubble that had settled on his childlike face.

Sydney and Jourdyn looked up from their menus simultaneously to find Justin towering above them wearing a black leather jacket over an aqua and white striped polo shirt with blue jeans and a matching baseball cap, his short, scruffy brown curls peeking from the sides.

"It's about time you showed up," Jourdyn remarked, moving her and Sydney's coats from his seat. "Where have you been?"

"Man, I--," Justin started.

"Just shut up and sit down so we can eat," Sydney interrupted. "I'm hungry."

And with that, Justin sat down across from the two girls and began scanning the menu. After ordering their food, the three of them engaged in conversation that seemed to lead towards Justin and his love life.

"Well, umm," started Justin, timidly. He loved the two girls in front of him with all his heart, but he hated the way they drilled him on every little thing-- especially anything concerning women. "I met this girl a few days ago and she was cool, you know." His face was turning a bright pink. "And she seemed-."

"What did she look like?" Jourdyn injected.

He'd had this conversation with Jourdyn and Sydney many times before and in his opinion, it was getting old. "Look," Justin stated solemnly as he rose from the table, "I'm gonna like who I want to like. And to be honest, I don't give a damn what either of you say. If you haven't forgotten, I am a grown ass man, and this is my life. So I'm gonna do what I wanna do." And with that, Justin stormed out of the restaurant leaving his friends in a state of shock.

Sydney and Jourdyn looked at each other confused.

"Do you think he's mad at us," Jourdyn asked innocently.

"Is it something we said," Sydney inquired in a similar fashion.

Laughing at their nonchalant reaction to Justin's outburst, the two girls continued their own conversation as they waited for their food to arrive.

Meanwhile, Justin retreated to the inside of the mall. The Christmas crowds were overwhelming, and he was taking a chance by walking into the mall unprotected, but he didn't care. He figured he would work off his anger by going to buy some good music. Passing Abercrombie & Fitch, a couple of hats inside the store caught his eye and he decided to stop in there before making his way to FYE.

Walking towards the hats, Justin noticed a girl standing across the store in a doorway talking to someone. He was captured by her hair. It wasn't very long, maybe down to her shoulders; light brown with a red tint, but her curls intrigued him. He couldn't see her face, but her hair alone was enough to hold his attention. His eyes then traced the rest of her body. She was wearing a white sweater exposing her bare mocha-colored midriff. His eyes then dropped to her hips and a butt that would give J.Lo a run for her money. He was mesmerized.

As an A&F employee interrupted his thoughts asking if there was anything he needed, he was shaken out of his trance and proceeded towards the hats, not looking where he was going. Before he knew it, he had walked right into someone. And when he saw who that someone was, his daze was back in full gear.

The girl he had been watching ended up being another Abercrombie employee, and she was in the process of carrying shirts to one of the many tables in the store. Not looking where she was going either, she and Justin's paths crossed, sending her pile of clothes crashing to the floor. As she gathered the items, Justin simply stood above her, staring.

She looked up at him, confused to see his gaze transfixed on her. She smiled politely flashing her deep dimples. After apologizing to one another, she went on her way as Justin stood there in amazement. Her light brown almond-shaped eyes had hypnotized him. And he loved the way her curls fell around her face. To him, she was perfection.

For another half hour, Justin strolled around the store catching glances of the girl whenever possible. He finally decided it would be best to make a purchase after spending such a long time in the store so he grabbed a pair of green flip-flops (despite the oddly cold weather that had overtaken Orlando in the middle of December) on his way to the register.

Overhearing a conversation the girl was having with a co-worker, he learned that her name was Michelle and he was disappointed to also find out that she was leaving for the day. She brushed past him as she walked towards the door; her purse on her shoulder, jacket on her arm, and sunglasses perched on top of her head. Realization hit that she was leaving, and wouldn't be coming back, and Justin dashed out of the store leaving the cashier with his flip-flops and his money.

By that time, Jourdyn and Sydney had left Planet Hollywood and had reached the inside of the mall. Walking out of Express, with new outfits on, and bags in their hands, the two girls spotted Justin across the mall frantically walking in the direction of the food court.

"Justin!" Jourdyn called loudly across the crowded mall.

Sydney hit Jourdyn in the back with one of her bags. "Are you tryin' to get that boy mobbed?!?"

"Oh yeah," Jourdyn stated, forgetting that he was one of the most famous people in the world. "Oops… forgot who he was for a minute."

Sydney shook her head in pity for her forgetful friend as they walked in the same direction of Justin in anticipation of cutting him off when he turned towards them.

"Hey there," Sydney said to Justin, stepping in front of him.

He glanced at the two of them, slightly confused by their change of clothes, but said nothing as he was in pursuit of Michelle and didn't have time to stop for them. Leaving his friends surprised for the second time that day, they followed after him.

Before walking out of the door, Michelle stopped at Wendy's to get some dinner. Justin sat at a neighboring table waiting for her in the meantime, while Sydney and Jourdyn retreated to Cinnabon for dessert.

Noticing their schoolmate from the University of Central Florida standing in the line next to them, Sydney called Michelle. "Michelle!" she yelled. "Chelle! Over here!" she yelled even louder while Michelle looked around in confusion. Recognizing Jourdyn and Sydney, she left her spot in line to talk to them while Justin's eyes widened as he learned that his best friends knew the newest girl of his dreams.

Ending their conversation, Michelle went back to Wendy's while Sydney bought two Cinnabons for her and Jourdyn. Jourdyn then went to where Justin was sitting in anticipation, looking as excited as a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

"What the hell is wrong with you," Jourdyn asked, confused.

"Umm. Nothing," Justin said, subconsciously watching Sydney walk to their table. "What do you mean?"

"She means why are you acting so weird," Sydney injected as she sat down in the seat with Jourdyn.

Looking at Sydney like she was crazy, Jourdyn asked, "Why don't you get your own chair."

"Because I don't feel like it," Sydney said nonchalantly.

"Well who the hell said you could sit here?" Jourdyn retorted.

"I did," Sydney responded.

Justin was getting restless watching them argue. "Hey ladies! Can we get back to me please?"

Forgetting their argument, they resumed their conversation with Justin. "Oh, so you're ready to talk now," Jourdyn said sarcastically.

"Hey," Justin directed towards Jourdyn, "shut up. Now…who was that girl y'all were just talking to?"

"Michelle," Sydney asked.

"Yeah, how do y'all know her?"

"We go to school with her. Her and Jourdyn do the cheerleading thing together. And I just had a Psychology class with her last semester."

"She’s a cheerleader for UCF," Justin asked, surprised. "How come I've never seen her before?"

"I don't know," Sydney replied.

"Aight, well, y'all gotta do me a favor," Justin stated, sounding desperate. He noticed that Jourdyn hadn't said anything throughout the conversation, which was very unlike her. "Jo, you know I was just playing."

"Apologize," she said.

"I'm sorry," he said, pouting. He knew she could never resist that.

"Sorry for what," she asked solemnly.

"Jourdyn I'm sorry for telling you to shut up."

"Okay," she said smiling and showing off her own set of dimples, "Now what do you want from us."

"Y'all gotta hook me up with Michelle."

Jourdyn and Sydney looked at each other knowingly, then at Justin. "Hell no," they said simultaneously.

"What?" he exclaimed. "Why not!"

"Because she's a nice girl, and we don't want you to ruin her," Sydney replied.

"Well what about all that sh** about I need to find a good woman. I found one, and y'all ain't gonna help me out?"

"Damn right," Jourdyn responded.

"Y'all don't make any sense whatsoever," Justin said, getting frustrated again.

"We don't have to. We're women," said Jourdyn.

"Please," Justin said as he got down on his knees, begging.

"Nope," Sydney said popping a piece of her cinnamon roll in her mouth.

"Remember that stunt you pulled," Jourdyn started, "when you were headed for the food court and we tried to talk to you?"

"Yeah, and you completely ignored us," Sydney included. "Not to mention that scene in the restaurant."

"Yeah, that was completely uncalled for," Jourdyn added.

Cursing himself for doing that, Justin apologized. "Y'all, I'm sorry."

"Too late for apologies. Consider it payback," Jourdyn said as they got up from the table.

Still on his knees, Justin pleaded with his friends. "Please! Y'all have to help me!"

"You want some advice? Get off the floor. Begging does nothing for you," Sydney said.

"Yeah, neither do dirty jeans. Or that peach fuzz, while we’re on the subject," Jourdyn stated. Noticing Michelle leaving, she informed Justin. "You better catch her before she leaves J."

Turning just in time to see Michelle walking out the door, Justin left his two friends once again and darted towards the exit.

"Man, he's gonna learn to stop doing that," Jourdyn remarked, noting that to be the third time he'd left them that day.

He ran towards his silver Audi TT after he saw her get into a black Honda Civic at the back of the parking lot. He hadn't yet formulated a plan to get to her, but he had to think fast. Driving out of the exit of the mall, Justin followed her for about 10 minutes before they reached a stop sign.

Michelle stopped just as she was supposed to, but Justin, not knowing how else he would get her attention, didn't stop behind her and ran smack dab into the back of her car.</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>:ph34r: Okay, let me know if I should continue you guys.</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:03 am

yes! :nod: you should definatley continue! this story is great so far!! :P

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:12 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:yay: Thanks Sar :hug:

Another chapter...:D</span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>He ran towards his silver Audi TT after he saw her get into a black Honda Civic at the back of the parking lot. He hadn't yet formulated a plan to get to her, but he had to think fast. Driving out of the exit of the mall, Justin followed her for about 10 minutes before they reached a stop sign.

Michelle stopped just as she was supposed to, but Justin, not knowing how else he would get her attention, didn't stop behind her and ran smack dab into the back of her car.

Chapter 2

Michelle jumped out of her petite car in a fit of fury and stomped towards Justin's expensive automobile, which had been only slightly damaged in his little stunt. He simply stared at her through his windshield as she stood before him waiting for him to get out. She knocked on his window harshly indicating her urgency as Justin slowly opened his door.

"What the fuuck is wrong with you!" she yelled. "Are you blind? No, you’re not blind, because you’re staring at me like I have two heads!â€￾ She walked in circles around his car. “Didn't you see me stop at the STOP sign? How did you just run into me? You slowed down! I saw you slow down! So explain how the hell you end up hitting the back of my car! What do you have to say for yourself? You ruined my car! How am I supposed to pay for this shiit?" Michelle went on for minutes rambling about how mad she was, but all Justin did was stare. He was enchanted.

"I…uh, I'm real-," Justin started, but was interrupted by Michelle's yelling again.

"What do you have to say? You IDIOT! You just FUUCKED UP my car.â€￾ She sighed loudly, still pacing frantically. “Boy, you are lucky I wasn't hurt or I'd kick your ass right here and now."

"I'm really sorry," Justin stammered. He was halfway mesmerized, halfway intimidated.

"That's it? Man, I should sue your ass just for stupidity," she said matter of factly as she pulled out her cell phone.

Justin was genuinely offended by her comment. "Look I said I was sorry. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"Just stay out of my way until the police get here," she replied.

"The police?" Justin exclaimed in shock, "It ain't that serious. We don't need the police to get involved here.â€￾ He watched her carefully to make sure she wasn’t dialing 911. “And who the hell are you calling?"

"None of your business," she said angrily.

Justin grabbed her hand and her phone, scared that the police would be showing up momentarily. "Hey man, I'm sorry. The police won't change anything that happened. So why don't you just calm down, let me get your car fixed, and I'll take you home. Then we can forget all about this."

Michelle looked at him as if he were now the one with two heads. "See now I know you done lost your mind. You take me home? I don't think so."

Justin frowned at her stubbornness. "Do you want to sit out here all night in the middle of nowhere?"

"I'll just take a cab, thank you very much."

"Good luck getting one to find you out here," he retorted.

"I just know you better get my damn car fixed fast. I don't have time for this shiit."

"Well, you can borrow one of my cars in the meantime."

"What the hell is wrong with you? I don't know you. You can't possibly expect me to go gallivanting around Orlando in a hat that belongs to you, much less a car. That's just crazy."

"Why you gotta be so damn difficult? I made a mistake and I'm trying to make up for it. I'm trying to help you out."

"I don't need your help. I need my car," Michelle stated.

Justin sighed loudly out of frustration with a puff of air forming from his warm breath in the coldness. "Well fine then. You stay out here all night. I'm going home," he said, putting his number in her cell phone. "Give me a call when you get the estimate on your car."

Realizing that he still had her phone, she snatched it from him. "Whatever."

Justin hopped into the driver's seat of his car as Michelle watched in annoyance. "Are you sure you don't want a ride," he asked hopefully.

Michelle glanced around the empty neighborhood and noticed the darkness approaching, and the fact that it was getting colder by the minute. She relented. "Fine. But don't try any funny stuff."

Leaving Michelle's car on the side of the street to be towed later, the two of them drove off in Justin's silver convertible.

"So," Justin started, turning on the radio to an oldies R&B station, "what's your name?" He already knew it, but he couldn't let her know that.

She looked at him skeptically and was about to answer until she noticed something very familiar about him. "Has anyone ever told you that you look like that *NSYNC dude? Jason? No, Justin Timberlake," she asked genuinely. “What’s that song he does? ‘ Gotta have ya naked by the end of this song. ’ I love that!â€￾

Justin chuckled at her ignorance. "Yeah I get that a lot actually," he answered before he began singing a Marvin Gaye song playing on the radio.

"Oh and you can sing too, huh?" she asked, impressed.

"Well I would hope so, since I do it for a living. Hi, I'm Justin Timberlake," he said, extending his right hand to her to shake it.

She laughed as she shook his strong, but soft hand. "I'm Michelle Alexander."

"Did you seriously not know that it was me," he asked, a bit surprised.

"Well when you bumped into me in the store today," she started, as Justin's face started blushing, "I thought it was you, but I’d glanced at you so quickly, I wasn't sure. And with that hat on, I couldn't get a good look. Then when you started following me, I was sure that it wasn't you. But now, I just feel stupid because it is you," she said, giggling slightly.

"I didn't think you remembered that," he replied smiling.

"Yeah, well."

There was a comfortable silence between them as they listened to the radio before Justin realized he didn't know where he was going. After she gave him the full directions, he began small talk. "So how old are you," he asked.

She seemed skeptical about answering him.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Justin said, remembering how much Sydney and Jourdyn hated when people asked them their ages. "Women don't like answering that question, right?"

"I'm 22," she replied, smiling. "I really don't mind. How bout you?"

"Same here," he said, thinking of another question to ask. "Are you in school," he asked although he also knew the answer to that question.

"Yeah, I go to UCF."

"How do you like it?"

"I love it! Its so much fun," she stated enthusiastically. "Orlando is such a fun city."

"Where are you from? Somewhere down south I assume."

"I'm from Austin, Texas. Did my accent give me away?"

"Hell yeah," he said, laughing. "Its ok though. I'm a country boy from Tennessee," he said, emphasizing a southern drawl. He turned onto the street she had earlier indicated was hers, and into her apartment complex. "Well here we are," he said.

"Here we are," she repeated as she gathered her purse to look for her keys.

Being the perfect gentleman, Justin accompanied Michelle to her door.

"Thank you for the ride home," she said. "I have your number, so I'll call you as soon as I get an estimate on my car."

"I brought you all the way out here and you're not even gonna let me in?"</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:36 pm

ahhhh i love your story!! I was laughin like the whole entire time that I was reading it...but hitting a girls car just so you can talk to her...you must be pretty desperate J...but I guess when you have the kind of money that he does he can do anything that he wants :lol: I love your story so post some more please!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:23 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>:yay: Heather, glad you like it! Since I'm bored and it's already written, I've got few more chapters fo ya. :D</span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>"Thank you for the ride home," she said. "I have your number, so I'll call you as soon as I get an estimate on my car."

"I brought you all the way out here and you're not even gonna let me in?"

Chapter 3

"Well its not like I asked you to hit my car."

"Come on," Justin started whining.

"You are a complete stranger to me. Why would I let you in my house?"

"Well you got in my car. If I were crazy, I would've kidnapped you by now, or something. Come on girl, you know you want to," he said, flashing his million dollar grin.

"Ehh, lemme think about it," she said.

"Well how long is that gonna take? Its kinda cold out here."

Michelle smiled as she thought about the possibilities of letting Justin Timberlake into her apartment. "Alright, you can come in. But only for a few minutes."

He followed her to her apartment and commented on how nice it was.

Astounded that he’d made it so far without the help of Jourdyn and Sydney, he just had to call them and gloat.

After Michelle indicated that she was going to change into something more comfortable, Justin acted as if he needed to use her phone. "Hey someone just hit me up on the two-way. You mind if I use your phone to call them back?"

“Umm, don’t you have a cell?â€￾

“Sometimes,â€￾ he said, cunningly.

"Whatever that means. Go right ahead. There's a phone in the kitchen," she replied on her way to her bedroom.

Dialing the familiar numbers of Sydney and Jourdyn's apartment, he waited 3 rings before he heard Jourdyn's voice on the other end. "House of beauty, I'm the cutie. It's my duty to please that booty," she answered as always.

"Jo, what are y'all doing," Justin asked in a hushed tone.

"Justin? Why are you whispering," Jourdyn asked, confused. "And why are you calling from a private number?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" he retorted.

"Sydney," he overheard Jourdyn say to her roommate, "Take this phone, because this boy is acting stupid."

Sydney took the phone from her friend. "What's your problem," she asked Justin.

He chuckled lightly. "Nothing. What's wrong with y'all?"

"Justin, where the hell are you?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find--yes sir. So I'll see you bright and early Monday morning Mr. Weiss," Justin stopped mid-sentence and changed the subject of conversation when Michelle returned from her bedroom. She wore a large Tennessee Titans jersey and non-matching yellow socks. Justin watched as she pulled her hair into a casual ponytail letting a few curls fall into her face.

His friends were still yelling in the phone, confused once again as he ignored him for what seemed to be the millionth time that day.

Michelle noticed him staring, and asked if he was finished with his conversation.

Hanging up the phone and leaving his friends on the other line without a "goodbye," he replied a quick "yeah."

"So I guess you’d like my number so you can be on your way, huh?"

Justin was still in his daze and ignored her question.

"Justin…. Justin!" she yelled, but to no avail, he was completely in a trance. She hit him in his arm in hopes of getting his attention.

"Ouch," he exclaimed.

Michelle laughed at him pretending to be hurt, flashing her dimples one more time for him. "Do you hear me?"

"Yeah," he said, smiling back at her.

"Okay, well let me give you my number-," Michelle started.

"You're gonna kick me out of your house without giving me a tour?" he asked flirtatiously.

"You're lucky you're cute," she replied. But you can't touch anything," she said as she grabbed his hand and led him around her small apartment.

Realizing that he didn't see her bedroom, which was what he was looking forward to seeing, a look of confusion crossed his face. "Where's your room?"

"I'm not showing you my bedroom," she said, giggling.

"Why not? I want to see it," he retorted as he walked in the direction of the only door that was closed in the apartment.

She beat him to the door, standing in front of it facing him and placing her hand on the doorknob.

Justin, being the obstinate person he is, refused to take "no" for an answer. He reached for the doorknob, brushing his hand past her hip and slid it over her own hand, sending chills down Michelle's spine.

She finally relented and opened the door. He immediately went to her dresser and picked up a picture of her and a woman that appeared to be her mother.

"Okay, see I told you not to touch anything, but you just can't listen. So now it's time for you to go."

"Aw, come on Michelle."

"No, you come on and get out of my house."

They walked to the front of her apartment and Michelle grabbed a pen on their way to the door.

"Give me your hand," she said.

Once he realized what she was about to do, he lifted his hand to her and began talking again while she wrote her phone number on his palm. "Again, I'm really sorry about everything. But I'll call you tomorrow and we'll figure out how to fix this mess," he said just as she finished writing.

By that time, she was staring into his eyes and oblivious to the fact that she was still holding his hand. "Okay," she said, in a daze. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Goodnight," he replied, but didn't move.

"Goodnight," she repeated, waiting for him to leave. When he didn't budge, she questioned him. "You can go now," she said.

"I'd like to take my hand with me, if you don't mind," he retorted as he looked down.

She blushed slightly when she saw that she still had a tight grip on his hand and dropped it quickly.

“Oh, and by the way,â€￾ he started, as his eyes slowly traced her body, “The song goes, ‘Gotta have you nekkid by the end of this song.’â€￾ With a wink, he walked out of the door.

With her back up against the door, sighing slightly, she commented, "That man's eyes are gonna be the death of me…"

Never in a million years had she thought she'd go to bed with Justin Timberlake on her mind. But the thought of him warmed her to the bone.</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:27 am

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 4

Justin made the 22-minute drive home in complete silence.

By 7:30, he was walking into the main house of his million-dollar estate in somewhat of a daze. He thought about calling Jourdyn and Sydney again, but knowing that they would just annoy him, he decided against it.

Instead, he chose to call Trace. No answer. He tried his cell phone and waited seven rings before realizing that Trace was probably on a flight home for the holidays and couldn't answer his phone.

Then he called his mother. If there were anybody he could talk to at any given time, it would be his mom. But surprisingly, and unfortunate for him, she wasn't at home. Knowing that she never answered the cell phone he gave her, he opted not to try.

He walked slowly to his kitchen to for something to eat. Having skipped lunch, he was especially hungry. He found nothing but cereal, so he poured some Oreo-O's into a mixing bowl, flooded it with milk, and sat in his living room in darkness and silence as he ate. Finishing his cereal, he sat the bowl on the coffee table and wandered into his bedroom.

He thought of Michelle as he sprawled across the bed. He wondered what she was doing; what she was thinking; whether she was smiling; was she thinking about him? He laid there for what seemed like days, but ended up being a few hours.

Glancing at his palm, and seeing her phone number scribbled across his hand neatly, he decided to bite the bullet, and call her. He dialed the number and waited anxiously for her to pick up the phone. She obliged within a matter of seconds.

"Hello," Michelle answered groggily.

"Hey, Michelle?"

"Yes," she asked, slightly confused by seeing 'Jonathan Stephens' show up on her Caller ID. "Who is this?"

"Its Justin…Remember me?"

She laughed as she answered him, "Yeah. You're the guy that hit me from the back, right," she asked, jokingly.

"Not yet," Justin said, under his breath.

"What was that," she asked, "I didn't hear you."

"Oh, nothing. Yeah I hit the back of your car."

"Right. So to what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call in the middle of the night?"

"It's hardly the middle of the night," Justin replied.

"Okay, beginning of the morning. The point is what do you want?"

Justin had to think fast, because he didn't really have a reason for calling her. "I, um… I wanted to know- I was wondering if um… Oh yeah, did I leave my jacket over there?"

Michelle rolled her eyes in disbelief of his lack of lying skills. "Justin, you didn't even take off your jacket. Now, care to tell me why you really called."

"Okay, you got me. Umm, I just called to hear your voice."

"You called to hear me sound dead," she sarcastically asked.

"Well I think you sound dead sexy."

"Cheese ball! You know what? I think you’re the weirdest person I've met in a long time."

He laughed, “Why do you say that?"

"Let’s be honest here. How many people follow someone around their job, bump into them on purpose, then try to follow them home and end up crashing into them?"

"Hey! I did not bump into you on purpose in the store," he replied, defensively.

"Uh-huh."

"And I wasn't trying to follow you home either."

"Okay Justin, whatever you say," she retorted. "I'm going to sleep now."

"No!" he exclaimed.

"No," she asked. "Why not?"

"Because, umm, I wanna talk to you, get to know you."

"What exactly do you want to know?"

Genuinely interested, Justin replied, "Anything and everything. Start with your family. Tell me about them."

"Okay," she started. "Well, like I said, I'm from Austin, TX. I grew up with my mom and my brother."

"What about your dad," he interrupted.

"Umm, well my parents divorced when I was really young, and I never really got a chance to spend time with him. I still see him every now and then, but he's really not a big part of my life. My mom is the one that held it all together, y'know? She's the one that keeps me sane. We have a great relationship." She smiled as she thought of her mother. "In fact, she's the reason I go to UCF."

"Why is that," Justin asked.

"Because her job relocated her to Orlando, and I didn't want to go to school away from her. I just love her so much. I need to be close to her. So I decided to come with her."

"Oh okay. So she's still here I assume?"

"Yeah she lives about 5 minutes from me. I don't think I could have it any other way."

"And what about your brother," Justin asked.

"Umm, I'd rather not talk about him."

"Why not?"

"Why do you ask so many damn questions," she stated, sounding annoyed.

"Sorry. I'm just an inquisitive individual."

"Apparently," she said, under her breath. "Well my brother and I don't have a very good relationship."

"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that."

"Its okay, really. But enough about me," she said, trying to change the subject, "What about you? Where in Tennessee did you grow up?"

"I'm from Memphis, I guess you could say. So yeah, I'm a country bumpkin much like yourself. And my mom basically raised me too. My parents divorced when I was 2, so I didn’t spend much time with my dad. I have the greatest step dad in the world, but my mom was the one that guided me, and nurtured me, and all that stuff that moms do. She moved with me to Orlando when I was on the Mickey Mouse Club…and she did it without hesitation. She's always been in my corner, no matter what, and I guess that's what I love most about her. She's like my support system."

"So does she live here in Orlando too?"

"Um, sometimes," he laughed. "She's back and forth. She still lives in our house back at home, but she has a house here too."

"Oh okay. So how often do you go home?"

"Well I try to get back to Memphis whenever I can. My entire family lives within 5 miles of each other, so I love going home. It's always a big deal on our block."

"That's really…"

"Weird," he asked.

"Well…yeah," she replied. "But I guess that's cool."

"Yeah it is. Plus it gives me a chance to see my brothers."

"Oh, you have brothers too? How old are they," she asked.

"Well, they're my half brothers, but my brother Jonathan is 10 and Stephen is 5."

"Jonathan and Stephen huh? So that explains the alias," she replied as she realized those were the two names on her Caller ID.

"Yep, you figured me out. But hey, don't tell anyone," he stated in concern.

"Your secret is safe with me," she said, laughing. "So do you have any sisters?"

"Umm, no, not really."

Confused, Michelle questioned him. "Not really? That's a yes or no question Justin."

"Well, I had a twin sister but um, she died at birth. So I still think of her as my sister although I never knew her."

"Oh… how sad," Michelle said in a regretful tone.

"Yeah, but it's okay. Seriously. But on a lighter note, I guess you could say my two best friends are my sisters. That's what I think of them as." Justin smiled at the thought of Jourdyn and Sydney, subconsciously wondering what they were doing.

"That's really sweet."

"Yeah, plus they annoy the sh** outta me, so it makes sense."

She laughed at his statement, and heard music start to play in the background. "What's that you're listening to over there?"

"Uh, some Ginuwine," he replied.

Surprised, she asked, "So you're an R&B fan."

"Of course. Most of my musical influences come from R&B like Stevie Wonder and Al Green, Brian McKnight. You'd be surprised at the music I grew up on."

"That's interesting, I would have thought-"

"Because of the whole *NSYNC thing," he interrupted, "people tend to get this perception that we all listen to just bubblegum pop. People find it weird that the white boy is into soul..."

Bored with his speech and no longer interested in what he was saying, she asked him to turn the music up, and was surprised by the result.

" Its 10:10 ," he sang, " where you been? Did you get my message? Your expression is telling me that you been thinking the same thing I've been thinking. You say you're working. Well hit me just as soon as your shift is over. And I'll be waiting. Cuz I can't sleep. From reminiscing, reminiscing about you, and what we do. Hit me back. And I hope you hurry. So anxious. So meet me at 11:30. I love it when you're talking dirty. Said I'm so anxious. Girl could you quit this stalling. You know I'm a sexaholic. " Justin was getting more into the song than he had planned.

But Michelle was having fun listening. Eventually, they ended up singing together. " Said as soon as you hit the door, I'mma pull you down on the floor. And before we get to touch the bed. Baby back up every word you said. And before we get to hit the lights. And before we start the candlelight. Baby girl I wanna bump and grind. This is something that is on my mind. â€￾ </span></span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:34 pm

i posted my reply on the justin board but i i'll reply here as well!
i love this story!
keep posting!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:07 pm

ahhh have i mentioned lately how much i love your story? :lol:

Justin can be so umm well stupid at times...hes a typical male "I umm left my oh i left my jacket at your place yeah" lol so orginal lol I can't wait to see how things develop between these two...should get very interesting :nod: more please

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:32 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thanks for the great feedback.
So ok, I'm on a roll y'all. Here's 2 more. :unsure:</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 5

"You have a nice voice," he commented as the song was going off. They were both falling asleep from the sexy background music.

"Well thanks. But you…"

"Me what," he asked.

"You sound so good, I think I might have to come over there and jump your bones. You're getting me anxious Justin," she said laughing.

"Whoa, mama, back that up. Not that I would mind.â€￾ He joked. “I just don’t want your man coming after me tryin to break my bones."

"Who told you I had a man," she asked.

"Well I just assumed. That's kinda weird to me, since you're so fine."

“ If it’s up to me, your face will change ,â€￾ she sang.

“Oh, you know the song,â€￾ he said happily, elated that she recognized his lyrics.

"I love the song,â€￾ she replied. But at any rate, perhaps you shouldn't assume."

"Maybe so. But if that's the case, we should hang out sometime."

"Yeah, I guess we should… As long as your girlfriend doesn't get mad at me."

"Well, well, Miss Michelle. Aren't we the little hypocrite? What makes you think I have a girlfriend?"

"I just assumed that somebody had snatched you up."

"Well when you assume, you make an ass out of you, and/or me," he replied. He then reconsidered, saying, "Actually, you just make an ass out of you."

"Ha ha, very funny," she said sarcastically. "It was a valid assumption."

"Why is that," he asked.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?"

They laughed together, as he answered, "Well, no I don't have a girlfriend anymore."

"Anymore? What happened to her," Michelle asked sincerely interested.

"Well, um, we broke up."

"Obviously," she replied sarcastically. "What happened ?"

"Umm, we knew each other since we were kids, and eventually we started going out."

"How long did you go out," she interrupted.

"About 3 years."

"Wow," she exclaimed. "And you never cheated on her?"

"I don't cheat," he responded quickly. "I don't believe in it."

"Wow. Umm, okay. I’m sorry, continue."

"Well, like I said, we went out for 3 years. And at the time, I never realized it, but now that I look back on it, I question whether or not she really loved me." Justin's voice was getting lower by the minute.

"Why do you question it?"

"Well, because she cheated on me," he said, laughing nervously.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"No its okay," he replied. "I'm over it now. At the time, I was seriously heartbroken. I was so in love with her. I gave her everything I had, y'know, and she just ended up being the opposite of what I thought. Yeah, it hurt, but no, I'm not gonna dwell on it. I'm movin' on like Mya."

"That's so sad," she replied in concern. "In my opinion, she just didn't know what she had. But I'm glad you've moved on Justin, because from what you've said, she didn't deserve you."

"Yeah, well," he said slowly. "Shiit happens. But you learn from it and move on. But anyway, what about you."

"What about me," she asked.

"Why isn't there that special somebody in your life?"

"He hasn't come along yet," she replied regretfully.

"Well, did you ever have a significant other," he asked.

"Man, you ask a lot of questions… But yeah, there was someone special in my life. Or so I thought. But like you said, shiit happens."

"Well what exactly happened?"

She was skeptical about reliving her past life, but it was only right since she made him do the same. "Well, much like you, I loved someone with all my heart. I gave him everything, as you put it. And he just took advantage of that."

"Mhm," he said, just for good measure, to indicate that he was listening intently. "How so?"

"Well, he also cheated on me."

"How did you find out about it," he interrupted.

"Well if you'd let me finish… I, umm, well my friends told me actually. But I was so blinded by love that I wouldn't believe it. And now that I think back on it, I'm not even sure if I loved him. I was blinded by infatuation. But either way, I ended up heartbroken. He just made me want to give up on love all together. Its like every time I think about it, it breaks my heart all over again. Just to think of how much of myself I put into the relationship, and just got nothing back… Kinda like your situation. It's so damn frustrating."

"Exactly," he said, empathizing with what she was saying.

"Yeah. I mean, I dunno. I can't say that I've given up, but I think that he jaded my vision of what love can really be. Now, I'm always scared that I'm gonna get hurt, so I kinda just push everyone away."

"Well, you're not gonna push me away."

"I'll try not to," she replied.

"I won't let you," he said sincerely. "You have no reason to fear me. I'm just Justin."

"Enough with the song lyrics,â€￾ she giggled. “But okay, don't you ever get that feeling that you just don't want to try anymore. Like it's just not worth it?"

He thought for a minute before responding. "Well yeah, I'm always gonna be skeptical about love, because that's just human nature. But despite the fact that I'm enjoying being single, I need companionship. I'm not gonna lie…I liked having a girlfriend. Y'know, someone always there for you, for simple things like a hug or kiss. Or even when you just want someone to talk to when you can't sleep. I like having that. I need that reassurance that I'm not alone. I know it sounds lame, but that's just me. I'm like Diddy…I need a girl."

"That's interesting to hear you say that. Most guys wouldn't be able to admit that they need anything, much less a woman," she said.

"True," he replied, thoughtfully. "But then again, I'm not most guys."

"I guess not." There was a long pause on the phone before either of them said anything. "Okay well Justin, I think I'm gonna go now."

"Why," he asked.

"Because listening to you breathe into the phone isn't high on my list of priorities," she said, dryly.

"But you haven't told me everything about you yet."

"Well what else do you want to know?"

"Umm," he started. "When's your birthday?"

"January 24th," she said quickly.

"You're lying," he replied in disbelief.

"No I'm not. I was born January 24, 1981 at 5:38 a.m. at St. Joseph Hospital in Austin, TX."

"You cannot be older than me," he replied, still in shock.

"Why, when were you born?"

"January 31st."

"You big baby. It’s only a week," she said.

"Man, whatever. And I am not a baby. Don't think you can boss me around just because you're older," he whined.

"Oh, grow up."

"See there. It's starting already."

"Justin," she started, "shut up."

After ending their argument, the two of them talked for hours about movies, sports, friends…virtually anything they could think of. Finally, as the 5 o'clock hour was approaching and Michelle could see light threatening to peek through the sky, she thought it best to end the conversation.

"Justin, do you know we've been on the phone for almost five hours," she asked.

"Has it been that long," he replied, surprised.

"Yeah, and I'm getting hungry, so I think I'm gonna go now."

Relenting, Justin replied, "Okay. But hey what are you doing today," he asked enthusiastically.

"Nothing that I know of," she said.

"Well do you mind if we do nothing together," he inquired in a hopeful tone.

"We'll see," she said. "Good night Justin."

"Good morning Michelle."</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:33 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 6

After an hour of insomnia, Justin hopped out of bed. Throwing an old white long-sleeved t-shirt over his gray sweatpants, he dashed out of the door and hopped into his red Mercedes M-Class. He found himself parked outside of Jourdyn and Sydney's house within five minutes.

He approached their door and pulled their extra key from where he knew they kept it hidden at the top of the doorframe. Walking in quietly, so as not to awake his friends, he crept into the kitchen.

He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but he figured he'd find it in their house before he found anything in his own kitchen. After about ten minutes, he had gathered bread, eggs, milk, cinnamon, butter, bacon, and a white rose from the bouquet the girls had sitting on their dining room table--everything he needed to make Michelle some breakfast.

Justin, being the playful person that he is, could not leave without giving his friends a wake-up call bright and early on the first Saturday morning of their Christmas vacation.

Knowing that Jourdyn was the heavier sleeper, he tiptoed into Sydney's room first while devising the perfect plan to wake her up.

He went into her bathroom, grabbing toothpaste, mouthwash, and a cup of water. He re-entered her bedroom and walked slowly towards her side of the bed. Opening the tube, he squeezed a stripe of toothpaste down her nose and tracing around her lips. Then, he took the mouthwash, and trying his best not to wake her, he opened her mouth and poured it in.

Her eyes finally fluttered indicating that she was aware that something was wrong. But she was still oblivious to the fact that Justin was in her room. Lastly, he took the cup of water and threw it on her face causing her to wake up coughing. She looked around frantically until she spotted Justin.

"Justin," she exclaimed, still coughing. "What the fuuck are you doing!"

"Rise and shine sleepy head. Time to brush your teeth and wash your face," he replied. A wide mischievous smile adorned his face. But Sydney was more than ready to make that smile disappear.

"Time to get your ass kicked," she retorted.

"Oh, don't be that way. I was just trying to help you out."

"You could have killed me, you idiot. What the hell were you thinking!"

"I was thinking that you needed a wake up call. And who am I to deprive you of that privilege," he said, trying not to laugh at the ridiculousness of her face with blue toothpaste all over it.

"Justin," she said solemnly, "I'm gonna give you half a second to get out of my house before I jump on you."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," he said flirtatiously. “Maybe I’ll stick around.â€￾

"I am not amused," she said dryly.

"Aight Syd, I'm gonna leave. But don't say I never did anything for you."

"Shut up and get out," she yelled as she closed her door behind him.

Remembering that he had one other roommate to harass, he snuck to her bedroom next door. He was a bit surprised that Jourdyn had slept through the commotion, but knowing his friend, he realized that she could sleep through anything.

He once again advanced to the bathroom connecting the two girls' rooms. He filled a cup with water and walked back into her room. Thankful that she was lying on her stomach, he peeled her comforter off of her, down to her ankles. He raised his hand above his head, and just as he was about to hit her butt, Sydney walked in.

"Justin Randall Timberlake," she said in a motherly tone.

"Oh, come on Syd. Why do you have to ruin everything?"

"You know if you do that she's gonna beat you down. Why don't you save yourself some trouble and go home?"

"What do you care? I already got you," he replied.

Sydney thought carefully. "True. Go right ahead."

With that, Justin took all the strength he had in him to smack Jourdyn's behind. Just as she awoke startled, and turned over, Justin took the cup of water and threw it all over her.

Knowing her friend too well, she called out Justin's name before even seeing him. Reaching out blindly into the dimly lit room, she grabbed Justin by his shirt, sending him crashing to her bed.

"What the fuuck is wrong with you," she yelled, in a similar tone that her roommate had previously used.

"I-," he tried to talk, but he was very soon interrupted.

"Shut up!"

"Jourdyn," he said, as she grabbed him by his curls. "Ouch! Girl that hurts."

"It's supposed to hurt, dumb ass," Jourdyn replied sarcastically.

"Y'all," he pleaded, as he saw Sydney coming towards them, "We can talk about this."

Sydney took one of Jourdyn's wet pillows and shoved it over Justin's face. "It's not so much fun is it," she asked.

"Hmm fwuwy," he replied, his voice muffled from the pillow over his mouth.

The two girls sat on Justin, laughing as they watched him struggle underneath them. "What did you say," they asked simultaneously.

He finally took all the strength he had to sit up, sending the two girls rolling to the floor. "I said, 'I'm sorry,'" he laughed. "But as much fun as that was, its time for me to say goodbye."

"What the hell are you doing here any damn way," Sydney asked in an annoyed tone.

"Well," he said.

"Well what," Jourdyn exclaimed. She was mad, wet, and cold, and didn't really feel like hearing whatever he had to say. "Don't tell me you came over here just to irritate us."

"Well, no," he said. "To be honest, I came over here to get some groceries."

"Do we look like Kroger to you," the two girls asked at once.

"I hate when y'all do that. Anyway um, I don't feel like going shopping. I knew y'all wouldn't mind," he said, walking towards the kitchen. "So, if we're all done here, I'll leave you two to your wet beds."

Sydney and Jourdyn looked at each other in disbelief as Justin left their apartment slamming the door behind him.

"What the hell just happened," Jourdyn asked, confused.

"I have no clue," Sydney replied. "But uh, he’s up to something. What it is, I don't know. But something about him ain't right."

"You just figured that out? Nothing about that boy is right."

"True," Sydney responded thoughtfully.

"Well you can stand here with toothpaste down your face all morning if you want. I'm going back to sleep," Jourdyn said as she walked towards the couch.

"I call the couch," Sydney yelled.

"No!" Jourdyn exclaimed, running for the sofa.

Being too tired to argue, Sydney went to the bathroom to wash her face. She returned to their living room and plopped onto the couch opposite of Jourdyn, placing her feet in Jourdyn's face. Jourdyn opened her eyes, and glared at Sydney, but simply turned over. Despite their wet pajamas, the two girls were knocked out within minutes.

Meanwhile, Justin was halfway to Michelle's apartment. The images of her sleeping consumed his mind, and he realized that he was going crazy. By 7:15, Justin was parked outside of her house. He nervously approached her door, and knocked softly. He waited 3 minutes before knocking again, much harder this time.

Michelle was in her bed, fast asleep. Justin's loud knock startled her, however. She got up sleepily and walked towards the front, opening the door with her eyes half closed.

Justin looked her up and down, from her socks and Titans jersey to her face with sleep lines, and her hair in adorable disarray. He couldn't help but chuckle when he saw her. "I didn't wake you did I?"

"What the hell are you doing here," she asked, her voice thick with sleepiness.

"What a warm welcome. I came to make you some breakfast sleepyhead," he replied.

"Umm, why?"

"Well you said you were hungry," he said innocently.

Although she was incredibly tired, she had to admit that it was a very sweet notion. She opened the door wider to allow him to come in from the cold morning air.

"You can go back to sleep while I finish," he told her, matter of factly.

With that, Michelle traipsed back to her room and plunged onto her bed for at least a few minutes of rest.

Justin prepared breakfast quickly and quietly, trying his best to find his way around her kitchen. After the last piece of French toast had been toasted and the last slice of bacon cooked, he found Michelle lying in her bed peacefully. He hated to ruin such a picture-perfect scene, but he did so anyway. He took her by the hand and led back to her kitchen table.

Michelle looked at the setup in disbelief. "Justin," she said. "This is, umm, I didn't expect this. Thank you," she said, staring at the table. She gave him a hug, before moving to her chair where a single white rose lay.

"You're very welcome," he replied. "I hope you like it," he said, sitting in the chair across from her, smiling at her beauty.

They ate quietly, simply enjoying one another's presence. After they finished, Justin gathered the dishes, taking them into the kitchen.

Michelle moved to the living room to turn on some music. She relocated to the kitchen where she watched Justin's strong hands wash the dishes as he hummed along with "A Woman's Worth." "Do you need any help," she asked, regretful that she had interrupted his melodic voice.</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:03 pm

:rofl: Justin is such a devil OMG I was laughin so hard cause I can picture that as something my cousin and I would do to my brother or my brother would do to my cousin and I. Like 2 years ago at the beach, we had a war to see who could get each other back the most. At like 6 in the morning my brother let the air out of the mattress that we were sleeping on...needless to say my aunt yelled at me because i was screaming at my bro and almost woke up all of my lil cousins cuz they were like 1, 1 and 4 :lol: oops lol

but anyways back to the story...Justin is soo sweet he went over and cooked her breakfast :wub: how sweet is that?? Why can't there be real Justin's in the world :shrug: more please!

amy_byrd

Postby amy_byrd » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:06 pm

hey, i'm amy. :) my friend and i just started reading your story yesterday and we love it!
i had to join just to ask you to update please as soon as possible!

the last chapter was great! :)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:28 am

:lol: that was a great two chapters!
justin is so sweet!
update soon hun! :P

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:48 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thank you guys so much for the GREAT feedback. :yay:
And welcome to the board Amy :wave:. I'm SO glad you're enjoying it. :D
Two more...</span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>They ate quietly, simply enjoying one another's presence. After they finished, Justin gathered the dishes, taking them into the kitchen.

Michelle moved to the living room to turn on some music. She relocated to the kitchen where she watched Justin's strong hands wash the dishes as he hummed along with "A Woman's Worth." "Do you need any help," she asked, regretful that she had interrupted his melodic voice.

Chapter 7

"Nah, I'm cool," he replied. "Nice choice of music, by the way."

She smiled flashing her dimples once again. "Well I'll be in the living room if you need me."

After finishing the dishes, he joined Michelle on the couch in the living room.

"Thank you again for breakfast. You really didn't have to do that."

"It's cool," he replied, smiling at her. "I wanted to do it."

They sat in silence for another few minutes, listening to Alicia Keys' "Butterflyz." Michelle sang along with the song while Justin listened in an absolute utopia.

" From the start you told me I would be your queen. And never had I imagined such a feeling. Joy is what you bring. I wanna give you everything. You give me butterflies. Got me flying so high in the sky, I can't control the butterflies… " She paused, realizing that Justin was still sitting there. "Sorry," she said. "I just love this song."

"Keep going," he replied. "I love you singing it."

She laughed, but didn't continue the song. At that point, she wanted to spend the day with him, but she didn't know how to say it.

"So," they said at once.

Justin chuckled, "Go ahead."

"Well umm, I was just gonna ask you what you were doing today."

"Well I was hoping that I could spend the day with you," he winked. "You did say that you were doing nothing, right?"

Remembering their conversation from a few hours ago, she replied, "Right. So what do you suggest we do?"

"I haven't figured that out," he said. "But I'm gonna go home and get dressed, then I'll come back and pick you up. We can figure something out from there."

"Sounds like a plan," she replied as she realized that he was still in his pajamas. "Did you just roll out of bed and come over here," she asked.

"Well," he laughed at the thought of his visit to Jourdyn and Sydney. "I made a pit stop. But yeah, pretty much."

She nodded as she got up to walk him to the door.

"So I'll be back around 10, okay," he asked, walking into the frosty morning.

"Alright," she replied. "I'll see you then."

Justin made it home as quickly as he could. He took his shower in record time, but for Justin, getting dressed was always a big occasion.

He went through every item in his closet trying to find a perfect outfit. After an hour of debate, he decided on a black t-shirt with blue jeans, black Nike Air Max sneakers, and a black and silver Vokal hat over a bandana.

It wasn't until 11:00 that Justin was back at Michelle's apartment. She swung the door open yelling. "Where in the hell have you been," she asked. "You said 10:00. You do realize that it’s 11:02!"

"I know," Justin said sorrowfully. "I didn't think it would take me that long to get dressed."

Michelle stood before him in dark blue frayed jeans, a light blue sweater with extra long sleeves, and matching blue Timberland boots. "It doesn't take anyone 2 hours to get dressed Justin. It didn't even take me that long, and I had to blow dry my hair."

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again," he replied, walking into the house and taking off his leather jacket.

"Well where are you going," she asked in confusion as she watched him walk to the back of her apartment.

"To the bathroom…you don't mind do you?" Within 10 seconds, he was back in the living room. "You ready?"

She looked up at him surprised. "You finished that fast?"

"Oh, I just had to check my hair."

"You are such a pretty boy," she said laughing.

"Shut up," he replied, walking back to the door.

"Where are we going," she asked, grabbing her purse.

"You'll see," he responded, as Michelle closed her door.

Before they knew it, they were sitting in the parking lot of Universal Studios in anticipation of a fun-filled day.

Somewhere between the arcade games, lunch at the Hard Rock Café, their private rides all day, and a romantic dinner on the Universal riverboat ride, Michelle was not only becoming more attracted to him by the minute, but she realized that she was making a great friend in the process.

Returning from their outing close to 11:00 p.m., Justin followed Michelle back to her door, only expecting to say goodnight.

"Well, I had fun today," he started.

"You're leaving so soon," she asked innocently.

"Well, I don't want to. I just assumed-," he said.

"Justin, what did I tell you about assuming," she said, opening her door. "Come on."

They walked into her apartment, plopping down on her couch after an exhausting day.

"What do you wanna watch," Michelle asked. "You have your choice of 'The Wood,' 'Best Man,' 'The Brothers,' 'Two Can Play That Game,' 'Love & Basketball--'"

"Love and Basketball," he exclaimed.

"You didn't even let me finish."

"I don't care," he replied enthusiastically. "That's my favorite movie. Love and Basketball! "

"Okay Justin, calm down. 'Love and Basketball’ it is."

She put in the DVD and the two of them stretched out across the couch. By the time "4th Quarter" had rolled around, both of them were fast asleep.

About an hour after the movie had gone off, Justin awoke to see a huge DVD Menu on the TV screen. He looked up at the clock to see that it was nearing 2 a.m. He got up, getting ready to leave, but first decided to put Michelle in bed. He left her a note so that she wouldn't think anything happened to him.

Chelle,
I had fun today. Sorry I fell asleep, but I'll call you tomorrow. Sweet Dreams!
-J
</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:49 am

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 8

Michelle awoke reluctantly on Sunday morning. Her brain was filled with thoughts of Justin, but she realized that she couldn't let that consume her. She knew that she need to be at work by 12:00, so she called her mother hoping that she would give her a ride, without asking too many questions. With luck, her mother was at her apartment by 11:30, and they were in her champagne colored Pathfinder, heading towards Highway 41.

"So Michelle," her mother Angela started, "where exactly is your car?"

Michelle didn't want to lie to her mother, but she knew she would ask a lot of questions. "I let a friend borrow it."

"Why would you let someone borrow your car if you knew you needed to work," her mother asked.

"I just found out I had to work yesterday," she replied, digging deeper into her lie.

"Michelle," Angela said, turning towards her daughter, "don't lie to me sweetie. You've never been good at it."

Michelle twisted in her seat under her mother's scrutinizing eyes. "Okay, well…I kind of got into an accident."

The tires on the car screeched as her mother stopped suddenly. "You what!"

"Ma, it was no big deal. This guy just hit the back of my car. But he’s getting it fixed."

"He better get it fixed," her mother replied, taking her foot off of the brake.

"He'll take care of it mama. Goodness, it's not like he meant to do it."

"How do you know he's gonna take care of it," Angela asked, only as a mother can.

"He will."

"Why do I have a feeling there's something you're not telling me Michelle?"

"Mama, let it go."

"Okay. But this is not the end of this conversation."

They rode the rest of the trip in silence, listening to the radio, pulling into the mall with 5 minutes to spare.

"How are you getting home," her mother asked as Michelle was getting out of the car.

"I'll find a ride," Michelle replied.

"Call me if you need me."

"Bye ma," Michelle said, closing the door.

Michelle walked into the mall, trying to gear herself up for a long day. After 3 hours, she was bored out of her mind, and only wanted to talk to Justin. Luckily, Sydney and Jourdyn had spent the afternoon at the mall, and stopped in on Michelle.

"Hey Chelle," Sydney stated to Michelle across the store.

"Hey y'all," she responded.

"How's your weekend going," Jourdyn asked. "We came by yesterday, but you weren't here."

"Oh yeah, I was off yesterday. But my weekend has been pretty interesting so far," she replied, smiling.

"Oh really? What have you been up to," Jourdyn asked.

A sly grin spread across Michelle's face and Sydney and Jourdyn knew something was up. "You might as well spill it now," Sydney told her.

"I kinda met this guy."

"I knew a man had to be involved," Jourdyn interrupted.

"No, he's not just some guy."

"Details," Sydney asked.

"He’s just a genuinely nice guy. He's sweet, and caring, and attentive, and thoughtful. Y'all, he came by my apartment and made me breakfast yesterday."

Sydney and Jourdyn looked at each other knowingly, remembering Justin's early morning visit, but they said nothing yet.

"What does he look like," Jourdyn asked.

"Well umm, he's really tall and umm, he's really cute. He has blue eyes, I think. Either blue or gray…Or green. I'm not sure. And these cute little pink heart-shaped lips," she laughed. "Oh, and he has this beautiful curly brown hair. It's gorgeous."

The second she said he had curly hair, the missing piece had been found. Another clue had been added to the mysterious way Justin had been acting.

"By any chance, are you talking about Justin Timberlake," Sydney asked.

"Well… yeah. But if I had come right out and said his name, you wouldn’t have believed me," she replied.

"Oh, we believe you," Jourdyn said. "We definitely believe you."

"Why? Don't tell me you know him," Michelle responded.

Sydney and Jourdyn laughed hysterically before they answered. "Yes, we know him very well," Sydney said.

"Too well," Jourdyn added. "So you like him, huh?"

"Yeah, I like him a lot. We spent the day together yesterday,â€￾ she said sighing. He's just such a fun person, and…"

As Michelle started rambling about Justin, the two girls in front of her were realizing what was happening to her, as they had seen it happen to every girl that crossed Justin's path. They hoped, for Michelle's sake, that it would end happily.

"Well let us know if he tries anything funny," Jourdyn said.

"Yeah, we'll set him straight," Sydney included.

"I'll keep that in mind," Michelle replied as she walked with her friends to the door. "I'll see y'all later."

"Later chica," they responded simultaneously. Sydney and Jourdyn laughed about the entire situation, thinking about a way they could get their revenge on Justin as they walked out of the mall towards Jourdyn's light blue Ford Explorer.</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>Okay y'all, stick with me. I promise it gets better. ;)
Oh and let me know if I'm updating too fast. :D</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:34 pm

HAHA thats funny that Jourdyn and Sydney know about Michelle and Justin...but Michelle lying to her mom...thats not a smart move because lying gets you no where...only in trouble...had to learn that one the hard way :lol: anways more please?

amy_byrd

Postby amy_byrd » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:42 pm

i came to the site today just to see if you updated, but i didn't think you had. but then YAY cus you did! grrrreat chapters by the way. :)

is there any way to clone the justin in this story and make a million of him? he is so great! :lol: i want him and michelle to get together. he'd treat her like a queen!

ok i'm done talking lol. more please please please?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:20 am

nooo your not updating too fast i like the quick updates, that way i remember the story better! lol

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:14 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thanks you guys! :wub:</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Later chica," they responded simultaneously. Sydney and Jourdyn laughed about the entire situation, thinking about a way they could get their revenge on Justin as they walked out of the mall towards Jourdyn's light blue Ford Explorer.

Chapter 9

Having been extremely tired from the past two days, Justin had slept most of the day away. He finally woke up around 3 p.m., walking around his house in a daze. Unsure of what else to do, he got dressed and headed for the only place that he knew he was always welcome--Jourdyn and Sydney's apartment.

He arrived at their apartment in a few short minutes, only to find that they weren't home when he walked in. He made himself comfortable on their couch, turning on the television.

When the girls returned, they noticed a car identical to one of Justin's numerous vehicles, but thought nothing of it until they walked into their apartment and found him asleep on their sofa. Jourdyn turned off the television, while Sydney covered him with a light blanket.

In the meantime, Michelle had received a ride home from her boss, still thinking of nothing but Justin. As soon as she walked in the door, she made it a point to call him at home, but received no answer.

She waited for what seemed like forever to get his answering machine. She nervously left a message, "Hey, its Michelle. I was just calling to say hi, I guess. Um, I got your note…Sorry for falling asleep. But um, give me a call when you get in…if you want to. I should be home for the rest of the night. I'll, um, I'll talk to you later." With that, she hung up and quickly called his cell phone.

The vibration of Justin's phone woke him from his slumber, but unaware that it had, he simply turned over on the couch, confused to find himself covered in the dark silence of a familiar living room, which he knew wasn't his own. He sat up, rubbing his eyes furiously before realizing where he was. He made his way to the kitchen, finding Sydney and Jourdyn sitting at their counter eating ice cream.

"Oh look, sleeping beauty has awaken," Jourdyn said sarcastically. Justin shot her an evil glare as he opened the refrigerator in search of nothing in particular.

"Umm, what the hell are you doing here," Sydney asked. He gave her a similar frown, closing the refrigerator and pulling out a bottle of Sprite.

"You cheap bastard," Jourdyn started, "If you're gonna break into our apartment everyday and eat up our food, you're gonna have to contribute to the Grocery Fund." He still had no response besides angry stares in their direction.

"Say something!" Sydney exclaimed.

He mumbled something under his breath alluding to the fact that he wanted to be left alone.

"If you wanna be left alone," Sydney said, "then you should stay your ass at home."

"Exactly. So what are you doing here," Jourdyn chimed in.

"Man, I don't know," he replied tiredly. "I was just sick of being alone."

"Well what have you been doing all weekend," Jourdyn asked, despite the fact that she already knew.

Justin definitely didn't want to tell them about his excursion with Michelle. They were already nosy enough, and he didn't want to add to that by bringing another girl in the picture. "I've just been busy."

"Doing what," Sydney asked.

"Or who," Jourdyn included.

Justin laughed at their inquisitive natures, but remained evasive. "I've just been busy. I haven't seen y'all in a while, and I wanted to stop by. Why is that such a big deal?"

"Because we know you, and you don't stop by unless you want something, you need something, or you know something. So which one is it," Sydney asked.

"Syd. Jo. I don't know what you're talking about," he replied with a serious face. "Honestly, I just wanted to see my two best friends."

"Cut the bullsh**," Jourdyn interrupted. "You were just over here yesterday to harass us. But not before stealing our food, of course. We were blowin' up your phone yesterday tryin' to find out where you were because your mother was looking for you. Oh, and lets not forget about Friday when we receive a mysterious phone call from some private number. What the hell is going on Justin?"

"Okay, okay," he relented. "Y'all win. There is a reason I'm here."

"And that would be," Sydney said.

"I'm not gonna lie. I'm here to celebrate my triumph," he replied.

The girls looked at each other confused. "What triumph," Sydney asked.

"Okay," he said, "Remember on Friday when I asked you to hook me up with that girl from your school?"

"Michelle. Yeah, okay," Jourdyn confirmed.

"Yeah, Michelle. Well uh, I took it upon myself to go after her."

"You didn't stalk her did you," Sydney asked.

"No," he exclaimed, before thoughtfully responding, "Well, maybe a little."

"What's 'a little,'" Sydney inquired.

"Um, I kind of followed her out of the mall and hit her car," he replied hesitantly.

"Say what," Jourdyn and Sydney asked together.

"Man, I didn't know what else to do! I didn't wanna follow her home, so I kinda just ran into her," he said; unaware of how idiotic he sounded.

"So you ran into her car? And then what happened," Jourdyn asked.

"Then we started talking, after she cussed me out of course, and then I took her home. And that's about it."

"That's it? So how did you end up spending the day with her yesterday," Sydney asked.

"Well I called her on Friday night and we--." He stopped when realization hit. "How did you know that we spent the day together?"

"Umm, because uh… you just told us," Sydney replied, hoping that he would buy it.

"No I didn't," he answered.

"Okay Justin, its like this," Jourdyn interrupted, before Sydney dug them into a deeper hole. "We saw your girl today at the mall and she told us that she met you, and all that. But all I’d like to know is, why didn't you just tell us?"

Justin thought carefully before answering. "Because I didn't want to."

"Why not," Sydney asked.

"Because I didn't," he said curtly.

"Well if that's the case," Jourdyn said, "Then maybe we don't want you in our house."

"It's like that," he asked, flashing that famous grin.

"It's like that," Jourdyn replied as she grabbed his arm and walked him towards the door.

"Come on y'all, don't be that way," he pleaded.

"You made your bed, now lay in it," Jourdyn told him as she opened the door. "We'll holla at ya later buddy."

With that, she closed the door, leaving Justin standing outside in the cold, once again left to think about Michelle on his 3-minute ride home where he'd eventually find sleep once again.</span></span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:22 pm

aww bless! he's all sleepy! lol
i hope he calls michelle back though!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:26 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Got another one for ya Sar. :D</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 10

Monday morning rolled around, and after a perfect weekend, the last thing Justin wanted to do was get up for work. But even superstars have to make a living. He hopped out of bed in his usual state of disarray and instead of routinely calling his mother to start off his day, he returned Michelle’s call from the night before.

“Hey you,â€￾ she answered the phone.

The sound of her voice made him smile. “Good morning.â€￾

“What took you so long to call back? I was starting to think you didn’t like me anymore.â€￾

“Well somebody certainly is insecure,â€￾ he stated, laughing lightly. “I just got your message though. I’m sorry.â€￾

“Think nothing of it. I was just calling to say Hi anyway.â€￾

“So,â€￾ he said, trying to think of something to say, “What are you doing with the first official day of your break?â€￾

“Some break this is gonna be. I’m actually getting ready for a meeting as we speak,â€￾ she sighed.

“Oh? I wasn’t aware that Abercrombie & Fitch had staff meetings so early in the morning,â€￾ he replied, slightly confused.

She shook her head in pity of his endearing ignorance. “I’m not going to an Abercrombie & Fitch staff meeting, thank you very much. I have other career goals besides working at the mall. We can’t all be so lucky as to have a million dollar check in the mail every month.â€￾

“Well excuuuuse me Miss Thang .â€￾

“You’re excused. But hey, I’ll be done around lunch time. You wanna hang out later on,â€￾ she asked hopefully.

“Dammit,â€￾ Justin whispered angrily under his breath. “As much as I’d love to sweetheart, I have to go to work too.â€￾

“Quit lying. You don’t have a job dude. You’re famous.â€￾

“Yeah and I won’t be anymore if I don’t go to work,â€￾ he laughed.

“What exactly do you do at ‘work?’ Seems to me y’all just parade around town being rich.â€￾

“Well FYI, I’m getting ready to start work on an album. Which means that today, I’m gonna be sitting in meetings all day to discuss the artistic direction and all that crap.â€￾

“Gosh, don’t get too excited over there,â€￾ she chuckled.

“Don’t get me wrong,â€￾ he started, “I love what I do, but these meetings are bullshiit. If I could escape with you for the day, I certainly would.â€￾

“Well how about if we just escape for lunch?â€￾

He thought momentarily. “I think that can be arranged. If I give you directions to the office, would you be able to get a ride over?â€￾

Excitedly, she answered, “I’ll make sure of it.â€￾

By the time noon arrived, Justin had been bored out of his mind listening to Jive executives go on and on and on about things that barely involved him, or any of the guys for that matter.

Just as his head was about to hit the table from falling asleep, he felt a kick in his left leg. “Ouch!â€￾ he popped up quickly in surprise.

“Dude, there’s someone here for you,â€￾ JC whispered. “Wake up.â€￾

Justin looked around, but only found the same eight people he’d been holed up in the WEG Office with all day, minus Joey, who’d been suspiciously gone to the bathroom for almost an hour. Justin abruptly excused himself from the meeting citing an emergency, and left the room only to find Michelle and Joey engaging in an animated game of table tennis. “Ahem.â€￾

A startled Joey turned quickly in fear that the cleared throat was that of their manager, Johnny Wright. Relieved, he nonchalantly acknowledged Justin’s presence with a quick “heyâ€￾ before directing it back to the only lady in the room.

“What’s going on here,â€￾ Justin asked.

“Well hello to you too Mr. Timberlake,â€￾ Michelle stated, smiling as she put down the ping-pong paddle.

“So did you come to have lunch with me or Joey,â€￾ he inquired in an annoyed tone.

“You said your name was Raoul!â€￾ Michelle directed towards Joey. She then turned to Justin, “He told me he was activities coordinator for the WEG Playground and he was sent to entertain me until you were done with your meeting.â€￾

Knowing that only Joey would think up a stunt like that to reel in a beautiful woman, Justin laughed heartily. “And you believed that?â€￾

“Well,â€￾ she replied, blushing. “You guys have everything else here. It coulda been true!â€￾

“You’ve got a lot to learn about my friends,â€￾ Justin stated as the other guys came walking out of the meeting. “And you’re about to get a little taste.â€￾ Noticing the meeting’s end, Joey quickly joined Justin and Michelle’s conversation to act as if he’d only been standing there momentarily. “This,â€￾ Justin started, “is everyone’s favorite pervert. Joey Fatone. 1/5 of the greatest band in the world.â€￾

“Oh, so you’re the fifth member of the Beatles,â€￾ Michelle responded, shaking his hand and giggling. “Nice to meet you.â€￾

“Oh, this one’s a keeper,â€￾ Joey said to Justin with a wink at Michelle.

Eventually, Michelle was introduced to Chris and Lance making short conversation with each of them while Justin mysteriously disappeared onto the grounds. He resurfaced nearly fifteen minutes later, finding Michelle being bombarded with the antics of three of his best friends. “If you’ll excuse us,â€￾ he said, entering the WEG bowling alley, “we have a few plans that don’t involve the three of you.â€￾ He smiled brightly at Michelle.

Chris, the adamant smart ass, injected, “Well J, as much as I love your company, it would be kind of rude for you to ditch the lady just for little old me.â€￾

Justin rolled his eyes, “Little and old,â€￾ he smirked. “Well at least you’re not in denial.â€￾

“So what are you two off to do,â€￾ asked Lance as Chris threw a bowling shoe in Justin’s direction.

“Just some lunch and whatnot,â€￾ Justin replied.

“I bet,â€￾ Joey chimed in.

Michelle couldn’t help but laugh at the four of them. She could definitely get used to hanging out with these guys. “He meant to say ‘just some lunch,’â€￾ she interrupted before any more innuendo was thrown into the conversation.

“Well that’s all you have time for. Our lunch break is over in half an hour,â€￾ said Lance.

“I’m aware,â€￾ Justin responded, grabbing Michelle’s hand. “Let’s go ma. No time to waste.â€￾

She looked at him hesitantly in wonderment of what could possibly be going through his mind. But she was hungry, so she offered a quick wave to Chris, Lance and Joey on her way out of the alley. “Nice meeting y’all,â€￾ she trailed off while Justin pulled her upstairs. “I like them,â€￾ she said to Justin as they walked through the game room.

“Yeah me too.â€￾

“Funny, I thought there were five of you guys,â€￾ she said.

Realizing that JC had left for a radio show, he chuckled, “Glad you’ve been keeping up. There are five of us. I’m sure you’ll meet JC soon,â€￾ he said, unlocking one of the many doors in the room.â€￾

“Do you mind if I ask what we’re doing? I thought we were going to lunch,â€￾ she asked in confusion.

“We are,â€￾ Justin answered, walking through the door to a basketball court.

She looked back and forth between him and the gym they’d entered, complete with bleachers and a scoreboard. “Umm, Justin. Sweetheart. I want to eat.â€￾

“In due time,â€￾ he retorted coyly. “You have to work for it though.â€￾

She smiled at the thought of how that sounded. “And just what do I have to do?â€￾

“You’re gonna play me. First one to 23 wins. If you win, I’ll take you anywhere you wanna go for lunch. When I win…â€￾

He was too cute for words. “ If you win, what,â€￾ she asked skeptically.

“ When I win, I get a kiss.â€￾

“You’re a sly one. But ok,â€￾ she said, taking off her earrings and her jacket. “I’m always up for a good game of one on one.â€￾

“Let’s do it,â€￾ he replied. He then quickly reconsidered. “Play the game that is.â€￾

Michelle grabbed a ball off of the rack near the door. “I have to warn you though, I like to foul. And [I] nothing [/] is off limits,â€￾ she said with a wink, bouncing him the ball. “Check.â€￾</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>:D Feedback please. :P</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:46 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>it seems the chemistry is hotting up between these two!
i hope they get together!
post more soon hun! </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:58 pm

whoo hoo....i'm thinkin that there is gonna be some hookin up happenin soon :nod:

I loved how all of the guys interacted with her and leave it to Joey to be flirting with her :lol:

More please?

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:44 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>I really appreciate all the great feedback from you guys. It definitely keeps me going. And I'm glad the story is holding your attention. Let me know if it's getting boring. :D</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Let’s do it,â€￾ he replied. He then quickly reconsidered. “Play the game that is.â€￾

Michelle grabbed a ball off of the rack near the door. “I have to warn you though, I tend to foul. And nothing is off limits,â€￾ she said with a wink, bouncing him the ball. “Check.â€￾

Chapter 11

Driving lazily down the highway back to Michelle’s apartment from a late lunch, Michelle and Justin discussed their very intense basketball game. “You only won because you cheated,â€￾ he whined.

“You’re such a baby,â€￾ she exclaimed. “How did I cheat?â€￾

“Illegal use of hands.â€￾

“There’s no rule that says it’s illegal to touch the balls,â€￾ she retorted.

“You’re supposed to touch the basketballs. Not mine!â€￾ he said, laughing.

“Whatever honey. All’s fair in love and basketball,â€￾ she replied with a wink, quoting his self-professed favorite movie. Besides, if anybody used their hands illegally, it was you Mr. ‘Oops, my hand slipped again.’ You’re not fooling anybody.â€￾

“Well hey, I didn’t see you complaining,â€￾ he said, turning into her apartment complex.

“Justin, where are my keys,â€￾ she asked frantically.

At the restaurant they had eaten lunch at, he took it upon himself to examine her purse. “Uh, I dunno. They’re not in your bag?â€￾

“Obviously not,â€￾ she replied harshly. “What did you do with them!â€￾

“Calm down ma. They couldn’t have just disappeared. We’ll find them,â€￾ he said in intimidation. Subconsciously, he knew he’d probably left them at the restaurant by accident.

Michelle sighed loudly as she looked around the car quickly. “Okay, I guess they’re not here,â€￾ she said, pulling out her cell phone. “You are really on a roll. First you hit my car, and then lose my house keys. What’s next J? Gonna get me fired?â€￾

He rolled his eyes at her attitude. “Who are you calling?â€￾

“My neighbor,â€￾ she retorted quickly. “She has the extra set to my apartment.â€￾

“Oh, well then there’s no problem,â€￾ he said, relieved.

After a brief conversation with the girl that lived across the hall, Michelle dropped her head back in exasperation. “She’s on her way home,â€￾ she informed Justin.

“Well then--,â€￾ he started optimistically.

“From Miami !â€￾

Orlando was a nice not-so-little road trip from South Beach, so Justin knew that could take a while. “She’s just leaving now?â€￾

“Well no, but she said it’s gonna be at least 2 hours before she’s in the city,â€￾ Michelle replied in annoyance.

“That’s not so bad. We can go back to my house and--,â€￾

“Nice try. But we’re not going anywhere,â€￾ she stated solemnly, cutting him off again. “We’re going to sit in this car and you’re not gonna move until I’m back in my apartment.â€￾

“Michelle,â€￾ he whined. What are we supposed to do for 2 hours in this stupid car,â€￾ he asked. A wide smile then slowly spread across his face, showing off two rows of perfect white teeth. “You know what, that’s not such a bad idea now that I think about it.â€￾

Realizing what was going through Justin’s mind, her eyes widened in disgust. “I am not one of your little groupies! So get that goofy grin off of your face,â€￾ she said as she punched him in the arm.

“Michelle. Babe. You got me all wrong. I was just thinking we could play a little game.â€￾

“A game,â€￾ she asked, rolling her eyes towards the car window. “What? Like truth or dare,â€￾ she said with a sarcastic laugh.

“Actually, yeah,â€￾ he replied.

Glancing at him incredulously, she thought for a minute before responding. “I’ve never played with just two people before, but I guess it’s not like we’ve got anything else to do. Why the hell not.â€￾

“Well alright then. Truth or dare?â€￾ She thought carefully before responding. “By the time you answer, your neighbor will be here sweetheart,â€￾ Justin said, rushing her.

“Okay, geez. Truth.â€￾

“Aight, we’ll start off easy. Ummm … what is your most intimate fantasy?â€￾

“Damn, you don’t waste any time do you,â€￾ she said, laughing lightly.

“Don’t be tryin to change the subject on me.â€￾

“Shut up and let me think.â€￾ She smiled before answering, “You know what? I’ve never had the pleasure of shower sex. I’ve always wanted to do that. Like I’ll be in the shower washing my hair and then all of a sudden I’ll feel his hands on my waist and he kisses my shoulder,â€￾ she said, sighing. “And the walls of the shower are completely steamed up--.â€￾ She paused, watching Justin squirm in his seat and quickly roll down a window. “J, are you okay?â€￾

“Yeah…I’m fine,â€￾ he replied nervously. “Is it a little hot in here to you?â€￾

“Oh yeahhh baby,â€￾ she said with a flirtatious wink. It was nice to see him in the hot seat for a change. “Truth or dare?â€￾

“Truth,â€￾ he said quickly.

“Let’s see… Well Mr. Trousersnake ,â€￾ she giggled, referring to his infamous nickname in the UK, “Apparently you’re quite the ladies’ man. What’s your magic number?â€￾

“Well 69 turns a lot of tricks for me,â€￾ he smirked.

“You know what I mean, you idiot,â€￾ she said as she laughed hysterically. “How many women have you slept with?â€￾

Justin looked around the car nervously, trying to find something to divert her attention. “Hey,â€￾ he exclaimed as he turned on the radio, “it’s JC’s new song! She was traveling through space and time ,â€￾ he sang loudly. “ I’ve been trapped on this world of mine. Came down from nowhere, she’s blowin’ my mind, yeah. She got me. She g… â€￾ He trailed off when he realized that the radio was no longer on. “What happened to the music?â€￾

“Answer my question,â€￾ she said seriously.

“Honestly?â€￾ he asked, raising his eyebrows.

“I do recall the game being called Truth or Dare.â€￾

“Umm… about thirty or forty,â€￾ he mumbled.

“WHAT?â€￾ Michelle exclaimed loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

“Give or take a few,â€￾ he added quickly.

“Wow, I had no idea you were such a ho,â€￾ she retorted in disbelief. “I thought you were gonna say like ten, maybe fifteen. Damn. â€￾

“Well what can I say? You spend the year on tour, you get into shiit.â€￾

“My goodness Justin. Did you pick a girl from the audience every night to give her a private show?â€￾

Sighing, he replied, “It’s not like that. When I broke up with Britney, I was just in a weird headspace. I did a lot of things without really thinking them through. I guess sex was just one of them.â€￾

“Uh-huh,â€￾ she answered, still in shock. Her mind started to wander as she thought about the tons of experience he had. “You must move like a pro then, huh?â€￾ She eyed him carefully.

“Yeah well…â€￾ His words dangled as he followed the path of Michelle’s stare. “Why are you looking at me like that?â€￾

“Is there something in your pocket, or are you just having a little party in your pants,â€￾ she asked, still staring intently.

Confused, he looked down to find a noticeable bulge on the right side of his pants. Digging in his pocket, he found the problem. “Oops,â€￾ he said innocently as Michelle’s eyes widened.

“My keys!â€￾ she exclaimed, grabbing the keys from him. “You had them all along you conniving bastard!â€￾

“Calm down. I didn’t know I had them!â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ she said timidly. “Well it’s a good thing, or I’d kick your ass. Let’s go,â€￾ she rushed, hopping out of the car quickly.

“Damn, sitting here with me wasn’t that bad,â€￾ he stated, opening his door. “I skipped out on half a day of meetings to be with you and you act like you can’t wait to get away from me.â€￾

“Quit whining,â€￾ she said. They walked into her warm apartment as Michelle quickly started removing her clothes.

Justin looked on in surprise. “What are we doing?â€￾

She laughed at his anxious expression. “You can put your eyes back in your head. I’m going to take a shower. And you’re gonna sit out here and not get into anything,â€￾ she declared, walking towards her bedroom.

Justin did as he was told and sat quietly in Michelle’s living room watching a rerun of Golden Girls while waiting for her to return. Just as she stepped into the shower, the phone rang loudly throughout the apartment. “J, could you get that for me and take a message,â€￾ she yelled to him.

Justin quickly ran to the kitchen to pick up the phone. “Michelle Alexander’s residence,â€￾ he answered politely and professionally.

“Who the hell is this,â€￾ a harsh voice said on the other line.

Justin was disappointed to learn that there was another man calling Michelle. “Uh… Michelle is busy right now. Can I take a message?â€￾

“Yeah, tell Michelle that Sean called. I’ll be in town this week and I wanna see her.â€￾

As his heart sank, Justin took the message and ended the conversation. “Alright, I’ll make sure to tell her.â€￾ He then walked slowly back to the living room to wait for Michelle and wonder who Sean was and if he’d be the next obstacle for the woman of his dreams.

Michelle returned from her shower soon thereafter to find Justin staring into oblivion. “What’s wrong with you,â€￾ she asked after seeing he hadn’t moved in minutes.

He turned quickly, peering at her. “Who’s Sean?â€￾

Her smile faded dramatically at the mention of his name. “Why do you ask?â€￾

“Well he called and he said he’s gonna be in town. He wants to see you.â€￾ Michelle’s eyes darted around the room. “Who is he,â€￾ Justin repeated.

“He’s my ex-boyfriend,â€￾ she said slowly. “The one that cheated on me.â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ he grimly replied. “So are you gonna see him?â€￾

“You have to go now,â€￾ she abruptly declared.

“What? Why,â€￾ he asked in confusion.

“You just do.â€￾ She started to push him towards the door.

“Well when will I see you again,â€￾ he asked as she opened the door.

“Um, pick me up from work tomorrow at 5.â€￾ She quickly shoved him out of the door, leaving Justin completely confused. Michelle walked towards the back of her apartment in a state of distress and disappointment. She was so close to happiness with Justin, and with one fell swoop, Sean’s controlling ways just might be able to take it all away. She needed to think. Sighing, she asked herself, “What the hell does he want now?â€￾</span> </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:46 am

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 12

Michelle sat on a bench outside the mall waiting patiently for what seemed like forever for Justin to pick her up. After an hour of restlessness and coldness, she pulled out her cell phone to call him yet again, hoping that he would answer this time.

Lucky for her, and for him, he did. "Hey girl, what's up," he answered cheerfully, seeing her name on his caller ID.

"Justin," she yelled. "Where the hell are you?"

"I'm at the studio. Why are you yelling?"

"Justin, you were supposed to pick me up from work an hour ago!"

Remembering that she had asked him the night before to pick her up from work, he cursed himself for being so stupid and dropped everything he was doing. "Damn Chelle, I am so sorry. I completely forgot."

"Justin!"

"Okay, I'm on my way. I'm walking out the door as we speak."

"Well how long is it gonna take you," she asked angrily.

"I'll be there any minute."

"Bye," she said, hanging up the phone without giving him a chance to respond.

Justin pulled up within 7 minutes in his blood red Plymouth Prowler wearing a matching red Abercrombie t-shirt and white snap-up jogging pants. Michelle hopped in the car angrily without speaking.

"Hey," Justin said skeptically, looking at her face, which was turning red by the second. When she didn't respond, he started talking again. "I see you’re feeling better today.â€￾ She still said nothing. “Come on Chelle, I said I was sorry."

"I can't believe you forgot about me."

"Okay, I'll make it up to you," he said, trying to think of a way that he could do that.

"How," she asked.

"Umm, how bout I make you dinner?"

"If your dinner is anything like your breakfast, I think I'll pass," she responded.

"What," he exclaimed. "You didn't like my French toast?"

"No, I'm kidding J. Your French toast was great. You can make me dinner, but um, I don't have any dinner food at my house."

"That's cool," he replied, turning a corner, ending up on Sydney and Jourdyn's block, "we'll just make a pit stop at Kroger." He stopped in front of an apartment that Michelle assumed to be Justin's.

"Is this one of your apartments," Michelle asked.

"Umm," he replied. "I spend a lot of my time here. Come on," he said, opening his car door. "Time to shop."

"Justin, what are you talking about?"

"Just get out of the car. You'll soon see."

They walked up to Jourdyn and Sydney's apartment with Justin once again in pursuit of groceries. Finding their key at the top of the doorframe, he opened the door and led Michelle into their massive apartment.

"Make yourself at home," he told her, as he walked into the kitchen.

Michelle walked through the apartment, still confused as to who it belonged to. "Justin, whose apartment is this? It's one of yours, isn't it?"

"What," he yelled, not hearing her.

She walked back to where the kitchen was to ask him again. "I said, whose apartment is this?"

"Don't worry about it," he replied, pulling spaghetti and tomato paste out of the cabinet. "We'll be outta here any minute."

After gathering everything he would need to make dinner for Michelle, the two of them walked towards the door. On the way out, Michelle noticed a large picture of Sydney and Jourdyn at the front of the apartment. "Aww, that's so sweet."

Justin turned around in confusion of what she was referring to. "Huh?"

"This picture. It's so cute that you have a picture of them hanging up."

"Uhh, yeah," Justin responded. They exited the apartment quickly and made their way back to the other side of town to where Michelle lived.

As they entered the apartment, Justin immediately told her to stay out of the kitchen.

She then inquired, "You're telling me to stay out of my own kitchen? What if I want something to drink?"

"Get some water out of the bathroom," he said jokingly.

"Justin!"

"Nah, I'm kidding. But I want it to be a surprise. Please," he begged, giving her a pitiful expression.

"Okay," she lied. "I'll stay out of the kitchen," she said with a big smile on her face.

And with that, she went into her room to change into something more comfortable. She then decided to watch a rerun of Friends while he cooked. Michelle had no intent on keeping her promise and was back in the kitchen within 5 minutes. After sneaking back for the 4th time, Justin finally decided to stop pushing her out.

"Hey come here and taste this," he yelled out to her.

"Who me," she asked innocently.

"There's no one else lurking around the kitchen like some stalker," replied sarcastically.

"Oh," she said, blushing, "I didn't think you saw me."

"Being in *NSYNC makes me very aware of my surroundings. I always watch my back."

"Yeah, I guess that does get hectic, huh?"

"You don't know the half of it. I think *NSYNC fans are professional stalkers. Hell, they know where I'll be before I do."

They laughed at his comment as Michelle walked slowly towards him to taste whatever he had been preparing for the last hour. "What is this I'm about to taste," she asked.

Stirring the red concoction, he responded, "Spaghetti sauce.â€￾ Justin placed a spoonful of sauce at the tip of her lips and softly placed it in her mouth when she opened it, slowly pulling away the spoon so that she could savor every bit of it. She closed her eyes as she swallowed as if she were in heaven while Justin watched her expression in delight. "I'll take it from the look on your face that you like it," he asked.

"Umm, let me try it again," she said giggling and grabbing the wooden spoon from him.

He chuckled at the bit of sauce she got on the side of her lip from her haste. He subconsciously wiped it off with his thumb and ended up caressing her soft lips in the process, staring at her in a daze.</span></span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:16 am

ash, thats not a good way to end the chapter!
i wannna know more!!
update soon hun!! :P

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:37 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>:lol: Sarah you're so sweet to reply on both boards. :hug: You don't have to though if you don't want to! :blowkiss:

Here's another chapter though. ;)</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 13

Michelle stared into his eyes, realizing the actual color. "Hey, your eyes really are blue," she said.

"Shut up," he said softly as he leaned down towards her, still staring at her lips. His lips went over hers softly, surprising Michelle but she didn't hold back. Her knees went weak at the feel of his lips massaging hers and her arms locked around the back of his neck.

After a few minutes, she couldn't stand anymore and felt every part of her body go numb and she dropped the wooden spoon in her hand, startling both of them. They pulled apart, and looked at each other briefly before Justin picked up the spoon and washed it off. They ate dinner without conversation, while listening to India.Arie. In the kitchen washing the dishes from dinner, Justin decided to break the awkward silence.

"I'm sorry about that kiss. I don't know what I was thinking."

"No, don't apologize," she said quickly. "I liked it.

"You did," he asked, in surprise.

"Yes, I really did."

Hearing the beat to "Brown Skin" come on the stereo, Justin turned off the water and grabbed her soapy hand and pulled her into the living room. "Come on."

Laughing, and slightly confused, she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Just come on," he replied as he embraced her in his arms. He swayed to the music gracefully while singing softly in Michelle's ear. She loved every minute of it as she smiled in delight listening to his harmonic voice. " Apparently your skin has been kissed by the sun. You make me wanna Hershey's kiss your licorice. Every time I see your lips, it makes me think of honey-coated chocolate. Your kisses are worth more than gold to me. You'll be my Almond Joy; I'll be your Sugar Daddy. Brown Skin. You know I love your brown skin. "

They rocked slowly to the music as Justin's lips moved from her ear to her neck and eventually found their way to her own lips. Michelle was more than pleased with his actions and she responded accordingly, forcing her tongue into his mouth passionately. The music continued as they made their way to the couch in a fit of fervor with Justin looming over Michelle.

He placed his lips up and down her jawbone and down to her neck letting them linger there while her hands went under his shirt rubbing his bare back. Before either of them knew it, Justin's hands were unbuttoning her jeans while her hands tugged at the snaps on the sides of his pants.

Michelle continued to kiss him while his hands snuck down her pants. As his fingers were about to do some exploring, Michelle felt a vibration on her thigh, which alarmed her, causing her to freeze. "Justin, are you okay," she asked in confusion.

Justin pulled away from Michelle irritably, digging for his cell phone in his pocket. "Man, that's my damn phone."

"Oh, okay," she replied in relief. "I thought you had--," she saw the look on his face and retracted her statement. "Never mind."

"I'm sorry," he added as he looked at his Caller ID. "Damn it," he said out of frustration after seeing the familiar number on his phone's LCD Screen. "What do you want," he yelled as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Touch-y," Jourdyn said on the other line. "What are you doing?"

"I'm busy!"

"Busy doing what," Sydney chimed in, apparently from another extension in their apartment.

"I'm just busy. What do you want?"

"Well we just called to see what you were doing," Jourdyn responded.

"Thanks for interrupting," he said sarcastically. "Call me tomorrow." And with that, he hung up the phone. "I'm so sorry for that," he said, walking back to Michelle. "My friends are idiots."

"Its okay," she replied. "We were getting kind of carried away anyway."

"Yeah, you're right," he said looking down.

"Not that I didn't enjoy it, but you know-," she said slowly.

"I know. But um, I think it's time for me to get outta here," he said walking back to the front door.

"Okay," she responded, getting up from the couch. "Thanks for dinner," she said smiling.

"No, thank you. And I'm sorry for leaving you hanging earlier today. It just slipped my mind."

"Don't worry about it," she said. "Goodnight." She smiled as she gave him a peck on the cheek and he opened the door.

Making his way to his car, he replayed the last few minutes of his life in his head and smiled at the thought of his possibilities with Michelle. In elation, Justin made his way home, anticipating the days ahead.</span></span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:32 pm

hey! thats ok hun!
i dont mind replying on both! :P

amy_byrd

Postby amy_byrd » Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:19 pm

:rofl: I love this STORY! Michelle is so funny.

Keep the updates coming hun! I wanna know if they're gonna get further. I'm dying to know what happens next!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:51 pm

OMG man i thought that they were gonna "do the deed" but no Jourdyn and Sydney had to ruin that....darn them just when things were starting to heat up :lol: ahh i love your story man! more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:44 pm

HOW IN THE SAM HELL HAVE I MISSED OUT ON THIS STORY!!!!!! its awesome!!!!

sorry i am so late- fashionably late i guess?

so far it is great but sean makes me nervous i dont like how he talked or how she repsonded!

this is great and i cant wait for more!!!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:22 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:lol: It's ok #1 :hug:. I'm just glad you're enjoying it. Here's another one y'all! ;) </span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Don't worry about it," she said. "Goodnight." She smiled as she gave him a peck on the cheek and he opened the door.

Making his way to his car, he replayed the last few minutes of his life in his head and smiled at the thought of his possibilities with Michelle. In elation, Justin made his way home, anticipating the days ahead.

Chapter 14

Michelle awoke that morning with Justin on her mind and last night's course of events. Looking at her clock and seeing that it was approaching 11:00 a.m., she realized that she needed to get ready for work. By 12:30, after her mother dropped her off at the mall on her way to the airport, Michelle was standing behind the cash register at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Her shift wouldn't be over until 8:00, so she figured she might as well settle in for a long day. By 4:00, she had eaten lunch with one of her coworkers, and had been searching the mall frantically for a curly head with a baseball cap on. But just her luck, Justin was nowhere to be found.

Just as the 7:00 hour had come along, and Michelle was anticipating being able to leave, someone walked into the store that changed her happy persona to that of someone whose puppy had just been shot. Her infamous ex-boyfriend Sean walked into the store, headed straight for Michelle.

"Baby, we need to talk," Sean said to Michelle sternly.

"No, we don't Sean. And do not call me baby," she replied.

"Look, I'll call you whatever the fuuck I want biitch." He grabbed her arm from over the cash register, not really caring who was watching.

"Let go of me," she whispered, trying to move out of his grasp.

"No," he said as he tightened his grip on her arm. He pulled her from behind the register and over towards the door.

"Sean, you're hurting me!"

"Well if you'd stop moving, maybe I wouldn't have to," he said harshly.

She wasn't sure of what else to do, so she kicked him where she knew it would hurt and ran.

Unaware of what to do next, Michelle ran out of the mall into the cold rain and walked towards the exit, in high hopes that Sean hadn't followed after her. She wasn't sure where she was going, but since she was getting more soaked by the second; she figured she should reach a solution quickly. She called Justin at home, and on his cell phone, not receiving an answer at either location. Waiting at the gas station across from the mall, her last resort was to call a cab, being that she was running low on change for the pay phone.

Having no clue of exactly where she was going, she hoped the cab driver would know where WIRE Studios was. She remembered Justin earlier mentioning that that's where he would be while recording the new album. Luckily, the cab driver obliged and had her at the studio within 15 minutes.

She entered the studio, not really knowing what to expect. But with her mother out of town, she didn't really know whom else to turn to. Looking like a wet rat, she walked up to the front desk where a large woman sat, typing on a computer. The woman seemed not to acknowledge Michelle's presence, and she therefore made it known.

"Hi," Michelle said, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.

The woman refused to look up from her computer. "How may I help you?"

"Umm, I'm trying to find Justin Timberlake," she said, in realization of how stupid that sounded.

"Aren't we all," the woman replied sarcastically.

"Maybe so," Michelle responded. "But I really need to find him. So could you tell me how I can do that?"

"No, I cannot," she said curtly.

Michelle tried to maintain her composure and not curse the woman out, knowing that it wouldn't get her anywhere. She simply said "thank you" and sat on a neighboring bench while she thought. After a moment of pondering, she went back to the rude woman at the front desk. "Is there anyone here that would know where he is," she asked as politely as she could.

"There's no one here but me," the woman lied.

JC was walking down the studio hall overhearing the exchange between the two women. "Hey Laurie," he interrupted, speaking to the overweight woman at the front desk. "What's going on here?"

"This girl here is looking for Justin. Actually expecting to find him," she laughed.

JC looked at Michelle, remembering her from the other day at the WEG Office. "Hey! I remember you," he exclaimed. "You're that girl Justin has been hooked on all week. Well I hate to break it to you, but you just missed J. He left to go home about 10 minutes ago."

Michelle's once hopeful look had been replaced by disappointment when she learned this news. "Well shiit, how in the hell am I supposed to get there?"

"Do you know your way around Orlando," JC asked. "I can give you directions."

"Well that's the easy part. Paying for another cab is the hard part."

JC noticed how miserable Michelle looked at that point, and he knew that if she was a friend of Justin's, he should probably extend a helping hand. "Well if you're stuck, I'd be glad to give you a ride. The rain out there is murder. I wouldn't want you to have to worry about getting a cab in those conditions."

"Well thank you--," she paused, realizing that she didn't know his name.

"Oh, sorry. I'm JC Chasez," he said.

"Michelle Alexander. Thank you Mr. Chasez."

"Please, call me JC," he replied. He hated formality. "Nice to meet you Ms. Alexander."

"Michelle or Chelle is fine with me."

"Okay Michelle. Well if you're ready, I can have you at Justin's in a matter of minutes."

"I'm ready when you are," she replied, smiling.

JC took notice of her dimples and made a mental note to compliment Justin on his taste in women. JC said goodnight to Laurie over his shoulder as the two of them left the studio side-by-side.

They arrived at Justin's house in minutes, just as JC had promised. She scurried up the walkway in the rain, tears back in her eyes as she thought about Sean and how he made her feel. She rang the doorbell in hopes that Justin would be home while JC waited in the driveway to make sure she got in safely.

Justin opened the door slowly, unsure of who could possibly show up at his house unannounced at 9pm. He was more than surprised to see Michelle before him dressed in dark blue jeans and a black sweater, completely soaked from head to toe.</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thank you guys again for the great feedback. Keep it up! :hug:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:07 am

dude i am gonna kick seans ragady ass!!!!!!!! she should totally tell justin and then justin can have tiny f*** him up! great chapter!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:39 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Okay ladies, this chapter gets just a little PG-13 :lol: So in case ya don't wanna read it, I made it pretty in pink. ;)</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>They arrived at Justin's house in minutes, just as JC had promised. She scurried up the walkway in the rain, tears back in her eyes as she thought about Sean and how he made her feel. She rang the doorbell in hopes that Justin would be home while JC waited in the driveway to make sure she got in safely.

Justin opened the door slowly, unsure of who could possibly show up at his house unannounced at 9pm. He was more than surprised to see Michelle before him dressed in dark blue jeans and a black sweater, completely soaked from head to toe.

Chapter 15

"Hi," she said skeptically. She looked him up and down, noticing that he looked particularly sexy, as he stood there barefoot. He wore a long sleeved black t-shirt and dark denim jeans. What made him even more appetizing were his black and gray boxers peeking from the top of his baggy jeans.

He replied enthusiastically, "Hey! Come on in here girl, and get out of that rain! Why don't you have a jacket?" Recognizing JC's black Jeep, Justin waved to him as he honked, pulling out of the driveway. "What are you doing here," he asked. "And what were you doing with JC?"

"I don't really know. I had to leave my stuff at work," she said, as tears began to stream down her face. She took off her wet boots at the door so as not to mess up his carpeting and noticed candles lit everywhere. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

"No, not at all. I just want you to tell me what's wrong with you."

"It's a long story,â€￾ she sniffled. "But the bottom line is, I need a friend."

"What's wrong," he asked as he realized that those weren't raindrops on her cheek, but teardrops. "Michelle, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just needed to see your face."

"Come on," he said. He grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the steps. "We need to get you out of those clothes."

She stopped dead in her tracks. "Get me out of my clothes?"

"And into some new ones of course. But you can't sit around in wet clothes like that." He looked her up and down and stopped at her face noticing her hair curling up as they spoke.

Michelle followed him up the stairs slowly, noticing everything about his massive home. It was beautiful, to say the least, but still reminiscent of a bachelor's pad. She walked into his room and waited while he traipsed through his walk-in closet in pursuit of something for her to wear. He returned with a royal blue Memphis State University shirt and some gray Old Navy sweatpants.

"They're too small for me, so maybe they'll fit you," he said, handing her the clothes. "You can change in here, and put your clothes in the drier or something. I'll be downstairs."

She offered him a "thank you" and a quick hug as he left the room, closing the door. She changed quickly and quietly and exited the room to find Justin downstairs.

Noticing her angelic presence in the doorway of his living room, he got up and led her to the couch. "Come over here, and sit down, and tell me why you're crying."

"I'm not crying," she replied, resting herself in his arms.

"Do you think I'm stupid," he asked.

"Well," she started.

"Don't answer that. Now, tell me what's the matter."

Knowing that she wouldn't be able to get around his question, she proceeded to tell him what had happened between her and Sean a few hours before. She then backtracked to tell Justin about their turbulent relationship. “He was insanely jealous,â€￾ she started. “At any sign of another man in my life, he’d go off. He even hit my brother one time when he showed up at my dorm freshman year.â€￾

“He did what,â€￾ Justin asked in amazement.

“Yeah. He was pretty extreme,â€￾ she said sadly.

“How could you stay with someone like that?â€￾

“I dunno,â€￾ she replied. “I was scared to leave. I just wanted to be loved. And I put up with it for far too long. But one night changed it all.â€￾

“What do you mean,â€￾ he asked as he stroked her hair softly.

“I came back from a late class one night. It was a cold rainy night, much like this one. I walked in my room and there they were. Him and my roommate… on my bed.â€￾ She rubbed her forehead furiously as if she were wiping the memory and the pain away as tears rolled down her face.

“I’m so sorry,â€￾ he said as his eyes watered remembering how he felt when it happened to him.

“They were just… there… making out like I didn’t even exist. I saw them and I froze. He looked at me, I looked at her, he looked at her, I looked at him. I didn’t know what to do. I turned around and walked back into the rain.â€￾ She sighed loudly. “He followed after me and I told him it was over.â€￾ She shook her head as she spoke. “I tried to walk away. I wanted to run, but I couldn’t. He had this hold over me – literally and mentally. I just felt trapped.â€￾ Her breathing became frantic. “I tried to move out of his grasp but he pulled me down to the ground and he kicked me over and over again. And he told me that I could never leave him because he wouldn’t let me.â€￾ Justin kept listening in disbelief. “There was so much drama after that. He went to jail for assault and battery. I got a restraining order against him,â€￾ she let out another sigh. “I told myself I’d never let him, or any other man have that kind of control over me. I can’t.â€￾

"Wow," he said, after she had finished her heart-wrenching story. "I had no idea. I’m speechless."

"You don’t have to say anything," she answered softly. “Thank you for just listening.â€￾

"You can tell me anything. You know that. I just don't want him hurting you anymore." He took his thumb and started wiping the tears from her face.

She delicately grabbed his hand and pulled it from her face. Looking into his eyes, she leaned towards him and kissed him letting out all the passion she had bottled up inside her. Her thoughts of Sean were completely erased from her brain as her arms buckled around Justin's neck and Aaliyah’s "Come Overâ€￾ began playing on the stereo.

Justin was more surprised than anything at the fury of her kiss. The kiss itself was completely unexpected, but the yearn that she was displaying blew him away. He also let his thoughts disappear and gave in to her wants. He slowly slipped his tongue into her mouth as Michelle relocated from Justin's side to his lap, still facing him.

<span style='color:hotpink'>After a few minutes of lip locking, they paused, only for Michelle to pull Justin's shirt over his head, revealing his well-tanned chest, muscular arms, and strong back. Once again surprised by her actions, Justin asked her, "Are you sure you're ready to do this."

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life," she replied, tracing her fingers over his swollen pink lips. "I just want to feel you. I need you tonight." Closing her eyes, she leaned in towards him once again, letting her lips brush over his collarbone, his neck, and his jawbone, finding his own lips once again.

Justin stood up, holding onto her butt as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms still hooked to his neck. With Michelle still kissing him, Justin walked slowly up the steps to his bedroom, closing his door. Before making it to the bed, the two of them stood behind the closed door, Michelle's back up against it. Justin finally pulled her shirt off exposing her black lace bra. He placed his lips on her neck, trailing to her chest while Michelle's fingers found themselves in his mass of curly hair.

Moving over to the bed, Justin looming over her, his fingers played with the elastic of her sweatpants, pulling them off as he kissed her stomach. Michelle did the same, unbuttoning Justin's jeans, while kissing his bare chest. He then reached behind her, trying to unhook her bra, but to no avail, he found nothing.

"Its in the front baby," she said softly, trying not to giggle at his misfortune.

"Oh, now you tell me," he replied as he placed his hands in the front of her bra, unhooking it with ease. His tongue traced over her nipples while Michelle's hands stumbled upon his hair once again. He trailed further down her body, stopping at her navel while he pulled off her panties. He then finished his trek down her body, kissing the inside of her thighs, and working his way back up to her lips.

They switched positions on the bed while Michelle rolled Justin's boxers off, kissing him the same way he did her moments before, letting her lips explore his entire torso. He loved the way her body brushed against him while she kissed him and he played in her own mass of wet curls, loving every minute of it.

Finally, Justin made his way back on top of Michelle, ready to embark on the night of their lives. He slid himself into her slowly, moving in and out softly, making sure that he wasn't hurting her. "Are you okay," he whispered.

"Uh-huh," she replied in a slight moan as she dug her nails into his back. "Don't stop."

As Justin's thrusts got longer and harder, tears of joy began to spill onto Michelle's cheeks. She never thought anyone could make her feel as good as Justin had right then and there. As they reached their climax simultaneously, the couple laid comfortably in each other's arms. </span>

She loved lying next to Justin, watching him sleep. And although it had only been a matter of days, Michelle realized that she was in love with the man beside her. More so than she had ever been with anyone before. This time, she knew it was real. And she refused to hold back any longer. She fell asleep listening to Brian McKnight playing throughout the house, realizing that that song exemplified exactly how she felt about Justin, because she had in fact, "never felt this way."</span></span>

:unsure:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:59 pm

:o we got some nookie!! :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:15 pm

NOOKIE!!!!! and quite enjoyable to boot! that was a great chapter and i swear that crazy ass mofo better stay the hell away from her or i will write myself into the story and kick his lilyass!!!!!! :lol:

amy_byrd

Postby amy_byrd » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:59 pm

:o AWESOME chapter! :wub: that was great. Shoot, i feel like i just had sex with JT.
That sean guy needs a swift kick in the ass though. How dare you treat a woman like that! :nono:

That was a great chapter though, like i said. I hope you post more soon! :)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:13 pm

Sean you best be backin the h*ll of her! Justin will beat your sorry *ss up :nod: You don't wanna mess with another mans gurl...thats a big no no :no:

And we have NOOKIE! :yay: lol Oh man if only i could do this in real life *daydreams* hey that could of been J's birthday present to me :nod: theres still time tho cuz the weekends not over and i consider the whole weekened to be my birthday when my birthday is on either a thrusday or friday lol MORE PLEASE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:03 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:lol: Heather. Thanks for the great feedback y'all. Y'all are great! :wub: We've got a long way to go, so stick around. :P</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>She loved lying next to Justin, watching him sleep. And although it had only been a matter of days, Michelle realized that she was in love with the man beside her. More so than she had ever been with anyone before. This time, she knew it was real. And she refused to hold back any longer. She fell asleep listening to Brian McKnight playing throughout the house, realizing that that song exemplified exactly how she felt about Justin, because she had in fact, "never felt this way."

Chapter 16

Michelle woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and relaxed. She slipped out of bed quickly and threw on the boxers Justin had on the previous night along with the T-Shirt he had given her before tip-toeing downstairs to the kitchen.

She had plans to make Justin a nice breakfast in bed, but when she got downstairs, she realized that that wouldn't be possible. She searched through every cabinet in hopes of finding something suitable for breakfast, but to no avail, all she found was Applejacks and Oreo-O's. She poured a bowlful of Applejacks into a mixing bowl with a half a gallon of milk and grabbed two large spoons making her way back up to Justin's bedroom.

In the meantime, Justin awoke just as Michelle walked down the steps. He turned in his bed to find the empty spot and his heart sank when he found that no one was there. He laid in bed thinking about the night before, dazed by his feelings. He was deeply hurt at the thought of her leaving without even saying goodbye. His reflections were interrupted when he felt the opposite side of the bed move.

"Hey," he said, startled. "I thought you left."

"How am I supposed to leave without a car," she reminded him.

"Oh yeah," he said as he smiled. "I forgot about that."

"Yeah," she repeated walking towards the bed. "I brought you some breakfast in bed."

"You actually found something in my kitchen," he asked in surprise.

"Well, its just Applejacks, but hey, its food," she replied, smiling, and passing him the bowl.

"Good enough for me," he replied, grabbing a spoon.

She hopped back in bed with him and the two of them ate cereal together in silence. After 5 minutes of crunching and slurping, the two of them broke the silence simultaneously, "Last night…"

"Oh, go ahead," Justin said.

"No, you go first."

"Well um, I just wanted to say that um, it meant a lot to me. It was um, really special," he replied as his face turned a bright pink color.

"I guess that's what I was gonna say too," Michelle replied looking around the room nervously.

Justin stared at her for another moment in awe of her natural beauty. "I don't think you've ever looked more beautiful to me than you do right now."

"Justin-," she started. He stopped her before she could say anything more by letting his fingers stroke her lips. He then leaned in to kiss her gently, ignoring the bowl in between them. With the spoon in his hand, still dripping with milk, he accidentally let it trickle onto Michelle's thigh, startling her. "What was that," she asked in surprise.

"Sorry," he replied looking down at the milk that had fallen on her with a smirk. "I'll get it," he said, lowering his head to her thigh. He rolled his tongue up the side of her leg making sure to get every drop of milk off of her. He eyed her carefully before making his way back up to her lips. Michelle wanted to reenact their experience from the night before, but she knew that she had to be at work soon.

Regretfully, she pulled away slowly. "I just became very aware that you're still naked," she said giggling.

"So? That way, it goes a lot faster."

"Justin, as much as I'd love to, I have to go to work."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," he said slowly. "I gotta work too."

"In that case," she said, rolling out of bed, "get up, so you can take me home. I'm gonna grab my clothes out of the drier." She picked her underwear up off of the floor and walked out of his room while Justin slid out of bed and slipped on some clothes. Michelle reappeared 5 minutes later, fully dressed and ready to go.

They arrived at her apartment in record time. Justin hesitantly walked her to her apartment. Neither of them wanted to say goodbye, but they had to.

"Justin," she whined, holding onto both of his hands, "I don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to either," he replied, looking down at her pitifully. "But you and I both know that if I don't leave now, we might not have jobs later."

She whispered something in his ear, hoping that it would convince him to stay, but her efforts were irrelevant. This time, Justin was set on saying goodbye. "I'll call you when I get home," he offered, hoping that it would satisfy her.

"Okay," she replied, giving him a half smile. "You're right. I'll see you later," she said, standing on her toes to give him a peck on the cheek.

And with that, he walked out of the door to his black Porsche 911 as Michelle watched him in admiration. After observing his car leaving, she decided that she should start trying to find someone to take her to work. She surveyed a list of coworkers and friends, settling on Sydney, who pulled up within 30 minutes to Michelle's apartment in her navy blue Jeep Cherokee. Michelle hopped in the car wearing a long-sleeved pink shirt, a long denim skirt and huge smile. Eyeing her, Sydney noticed that she looked too happy for it to be 9:30 in the morning. "What's wrong with you," Sydney asked in a confused tone.

Michelle looked at Sydney in bewilderment as she asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean why are you so damn happy," Sydney replied.

"What makes you think I'm happy," Michelle inquired.

"Because you look like you just won the lottery," Sydney said sarcastically.

Michelle was unaware that her expressions were so obvious, but she couldn't help but think about the night that she and Justin had just shared. "Well can't I just be happy then?"

"Well did you just win the lottery," Sydney asked jokingly.

"Nah," she laughed. "I guess I'm just in a good mood."

"Whatever you say," Sydney replied.

They drove in silence the rest of the way to the mall. Both of them were trying to figure out what the other was thinking. They reached the parking lot of Universal Galleria before Sydney said something else. "I know there's something going on with you. You're never this happy in the morning. You’d always come into class looking pissed. And I would tell you how you acted like my friend Justin does in the morning." At the mere mention of his name, Michelle went into a fit of giggles. "What are you laughing at," Sydney asked.

"Oh, nothing," she replied as her brown face obtained a pink tint. "I just thought about something that happened yesterday."

"Uh-huh," Sydney said. "There's something you're not telling me, but I'll let it go for now. I'll see you later girl. What time do you want Jourdyn to pick you up?"

"Tell her 7:00 is good," Michelle replied. "Thanks Sydney and I'll see you later," she said as she got out of the car.

As soon as Michelle was out of sight, Sydney pulled out her cell phone to call her best friend and roommate, not thinking about the fact that she would be asleep.

Jourdyn answered the phone tiredly, "Hello?"

"Jo! Okay, there's something going on with Michelle! I don't know what it is yet, but I know it has to do with Justin." Sydney was more than enthused about the news.

"Who is this," Jourdyn said on the other line, halfway unconscious.

"Jourdyn," Sydney screamed. "Are you listening?"

"Who the hell is this," Jourdyn repeated groggily.

"Girl wake up! It's Syd."

"Oh," Jourdyn replied, still unaware of what was going on. "What do you want?"

"I said that there's something going on with Michelle. And I bet it has to do with Justin."

"Oh, okay that's great," Jourdyn said, yawning.

"I'm gonna need you to wake up," Sydney said matter of factly.

"I'm awake."

"Okay, well when you pick up Chelle tonight at 7, you have to find out what's up with her and Justin. Okay," Sydney asked.

"Okay," Jourdyn replied, hanging up the phone.

"Why are all my friends idiots," Sydney asked herself as she closed her phone and drove home listening to the radio.</span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:11 pm

im glad shes happy, she deserves to be :nod: . i love your story and the two of them make a really great couple :wub: more please :yay: :please:

amy_byrd

Postby amy_byrd » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:50 pm

^ What she said :nod:

Me and my room mate are just dying to know what happens next lol. update soon please!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:38 am

<span style='color:hotpink'>great chapter!! :nod:
cant wait to find out what happens next!
update soon hun! </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:54 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Ok I know the next few chapters are kinda boring, but they're kinda important in furthering the story, so here goes. :D</span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>"Okay, well when you pick up Chelle tonight at 7, you have to find out what's up with her and Justin. Okay," Sydney asked.

"Okay," Jourdyn replied, hanging up the phone.

"Why are all my friends idiots," Sydney asked herself as she closed her phone and drove home listening to the radio.

Chapter 17

On Justin's journey to work, he decided to surprise his colleagues with a breakfast snack, stopping at Krispy Kreme. He made his way to the studio, shocking all of his coworkers simply by saying, "Good Morning" when he walked through the door. "I brought y'all some donuts," he added.

"You did what," JC asked in confusion.

"I brought y'all some donuts. I thought it would be nice," he responded.

"For free," Chris asked.

"Yeah," Justin replied suspiciously. "Why wouldn't they be free?"

"J, are you okay," JC asked.

"I'm great," he said smiling.

Chris checked his watch to make sure that it was still morning. "Okay, what's going on? Its 10 in the morning and you have a smile on your face. Who are you with this sick excuse for a Justin impersonation and where's the real Justin?"

"Y'all, there's nothing wrong with me. Can't I just happen to be in a good mood one morning."

"No," JC and Chris replied simultaneously. "The only time that you're happy in the morning is if you got la--," JC paused mid-sentence. "Ohhhhhhhh," he said, as realization hit.

A look of perplexity crossed Chris's face. "Ohh what C? What's going on here? What are y'all hiding from me?"

"There's nothing going on," Justin chimed in, before JC could answer.

"Yeah okay," JC said under his breath.

Hoping that Chris hadn't heard him, Justin shot JC a knowing look and pulled him into the hall before JC let out any more incriminating evidence. "Okay, tell me what you know. Now."

"Hey man," JC started. "I don't know anything."

"So what was that about in there?"

JC gave him a disbelieving look. "I'm not stupid man. I drop off a girl at your house in the dead of a rainy night. Your house had that sexy candle glow. And dude, the girl was fine. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out."

Justin chuckled before saying anything. "I know what it seems like, but it really wasn't like that."

"So you're telling me that you two didn't do anything," JC asked.

"Well, I can tell you I didn't do anything," Justin started, "But I'd be lying."

"You’re kidding," JC asked. "I was just playing man, I didn't think it was really true."

"Yeah, but don't say anything. You know how people are," Justin said, in a whisper, as if someone were listening to them.

JC stood in amazement of what his friend had just told him. "So she gave it up already. I mean, just like that?"

"Hey," Justin started quickly, "It wasn't like that."

JC was in complete disbelief. "Uh-huh. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were in lo--."

Justin cut him off before he could finish. "I'm not man."

"Okay J, whatever you say. It just seems like-."

Justin interrupted him again. "I'm not!"

"Whatever," JC replied, walking back into the studio letting Justin argue with himself.

"I'm not," he repeated, more for his own benefit than anyone else, standing in the hall as a very sleepy looking Pharrell Williams walked up behind him.

"You're not what," Pharrell asked, seeing that he was holding a conversation alone.

Justin spun on his heel to find Pharrell standing in front of him. "Hey man, what's up?"

"Chillin'. You ready to finish this," Pharrell asked, referring to the song they were working on.

"Yeah man, let's do it," Justin replied. The two of them walked into the studio where JC and Chris had been quietly discussing something. Justin gave JC a hesitant stare before walking into the recording booth, eyeing the three of them carefully.

"Yo, Justin," Pharrell started, pressing the Talk button to the recording booth. By the time Pharrell was on his second sentence, Justin was no longer listening for he had entered yet another daydream about Michelle. "You got that," Pharrell asked, as he finished talking. Noticing that Justin hadn't answered, he asked again. " Justin "

Justin returned from his daze, realizing that he was being addressed. "Yeah?"

"You got it," Pharrell repeated.

"I got it," Justin lied.

"What did I say then," Pharrell asked doubtfully.

"Man you said, umm…hell, I don't know."

"What's up with you today," Pharrell asked. "You’re not on point."

"Man, I'm sorry. My brain is just stuck on some other stuff," Justin replied.

"And which brain would that be," Pharrell asked with a smile.

Justin laughed. "I think I need a break."

"Aight do what you gotta do. But when you get back, be ready to work."

Justin gave him a smirk before walking out of the studio, yet again. This time, he left to call Michelle. Recognizing that she was at work, he waited patiently for her answering service to leave a nervous, and repetitive message. "Hey Chelle, it's Justin. I was just calling because I was thinking about you. I'm uh, actually supposed to be doing work, but I can't concentrate, 'cause I'm thinking about you," he chuckled. "Nah, but seriously, I was thinking about you, so umm, gimme a call when you get this message." With that, Justin walked back in the studio in an attempt to finish his work.

Michelle's day ended slowly, but surely. She walked towards the entrance of the mall and was surprised to find that it was raining again. She was relieved when she saw Jourdyn waiting outside in her pastel SUV. She hopped in the car quickly, with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Hey girl," she said enthusiastically.

Jourdyn looked in confusion. "Umm, hey. What's up?"

"Nothing," Michelle replied, still smiling. She pulled her cellular phone from her purse as she talked.

"Sydney told me about this morning," Jourdyn said.

"What happened this morning," Michelle asked, as she checked her missed calls.

Jourdyn noticed that Michelle’s cell phone indicated she had 3 missed calls, all of which were from Justin's cell phone. "Uh-huh," she said, in oblivion. "Umm, what's going on with you and Justin? Have you talked to him lately?"

Michelle hated to lie, but she didn't want to let on that there was anything more between them than a friendship. "Umm, no it's been a couple of days since we talked."

"Oh, okay," Jourdyn replied, turning onto her street. She'd made an internal decision to pick up Sydney before taking Michelle home. She was determined to find out what secret Michelle was keeping.

When they arrived at the apartment, Michelle recognized it from when Justin had brought her two days prior. Michelle still had the assumption that it was one of his homes, and was excited to be there. "What are we doing here," Michelle asked happily.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I have to pick something up," Jourdyn replied.

"Its okay," Michelle stated, looking for one of Justin's cars. "Justin isn't home," she asked, not recognizing any of the vehicles outside.

Jourdyn looked at her in confusion as they exited the car. "Well I don't know if he's home. But um, I guess we can call and find out."

Michelle laughed, "I mean, is Justin here?"

"No, I don't think so," Jourdyn replied skeptically, opening the door. "Well, he shouldn't be."

"Why shouldn't he be," Michelle asked.

Jourdyn retracted her statement saying, "Well, I suppose he could be, since he always barges in on us. But I think he's at work today."

"Wait," Michelle said in confusion, "this is your apartment?"

"Well, Syd’s and mine. Why else would I be here," Jourdyn asked.

"Ohh, when Justin brought me over here on Tuesday to pick up some food, I just assumed--."

"Hold up," Jourdyn interrupted. "Justin brought you over here?"

"Yeah, he made me dinner at my house. But we stopped here first to get some food."

"I'm gonna kick his ass," Jourdyn said to herself.

"What was that," Michelle asked.

"Oh, nothing. Make yourself at home. I'll be right back. Then we'll get you home," Jourdyn said, walking to the back of the apartment. She walked into Sydney's room to find her fast asleep. "Sydney! Wake up," she hissed, as she shook her friend lightly.

Sydney opened her eyes slowly and seemingly oblivious to what was going on. "Huh?"

"Syd! Get up you idiot! I got Michelle over here. And you’re right. She's keeping something from me."

Sydney still hadn't regained consciousness. "What are you talking about?"

"Okay, we're leaving the mall right, and then Michelle is looking at her cell phone or whatever, and it says she has three missed calls. So I look at who the calls are from and it said they were from Justin. He's been calling her all day!"

Hearing the news, Sydney woke up completely. "Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious," Jourdyn replied. "I'm about to take her home, but I thought you should come along. We're gonna find out what's going on."

Sydney arose from the bed, slipping on her shoes and they appeared in the living room to find Michelle viewing one of their picture albums.

"You ready to go," Jourdyn asked.

"I'm ready when you are."</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:56 am

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 18

The three girls arrived at Michelle's apartment, having made little conversation in the car. "Would y'all like to come in and hang out for a while," Michelle asked.

Sydney and Jourdyn looked at each other before Jourdyn answered, "You took the words right out of my mouth."

"Yeah, lets hang out for a minute," Sydney added.

Jourdyn and Sydney came in with the intent of uncovering every detail of Michelle and Justin’s relationship. "So," Jourdyn started as they walked into the apartment, before Sydney interrupted.

"Are you still gonna try and convince us that nothing is going on with you and Justin," Sydney asked.

Michelle looked at the two girls in realization of exactly why they were there. "Y'all can't be serious," she said, laughing.

"Oh, we're very serious," Jourdyn informed her. "And we're not leaving until we get something."

At that point, Michelle knew that she was stuck. She didn't want to divulge the details of the night that she shared with Justin, but at the same time, she didn't want to lie to her friends. "Okay I don't know what y'all are talking about. There's nothing going on with Justin and me. We're just friends."

"Uh-huh," Sydney said in disbelief. "You know we're not buying that right?"

"Why wouldn't you buy that," Michelle asked uncertainly.

"Because we don’t waste time on bullshiit," Jourdyn interjected, walking towards the front and placing the deadbolt on the door. "So you might as well tell us now."

Michelle watched Sydney and Jourdyn's expressions carefully to make sure that they weren't joking. They retreated to her living room, making themselves comfortable on her couch. "Well what do you want me to say," Michelle asked.

"Just tell the truth," Sydney replied.

"Okay, the truth is that we're just friends." Just as she finished her statement, the phone rang. The three of them glanced at the phone before Michelle's answering machine picked up. Michelle stared at the phone hoping that it was anyone but Justin. Unfortunate for her, it was, and he made it a point to leave an extensive message.

"Hey Chelle. I guess you're still not home. Man, I've been thinking about you all day. I’ve been a little worried. I just wanna make sure you’re ok with everything that happened yesterday. And umm, I know I already said it this morning, but uh, last night was really special to me. And I just thought you should know that. I didn't want you to think you were just another one-night stand. But um, anyway, just give me a call when you get in. Bye sweetheart." He hung up the phone leaving the three of them with wide eyes and their jaws hung open.

"Umm," Michelle started, not knowing what else to say.

"Umm you wanna retract your previous statement?" Jourdyn asked.

"Well," she said hesitantly.

"Well, " Sydney said. "What’s goin on girl!"

"Okay, it's not what y'all are thinking," Michelle said.

"And how do you know what we're thinking," Sydney demanded.

"Well, umm, you think that--."

"I'll tell you what I think," Jourdyn interrupted. "I think that you and Justin had sex last night, and when you thought we figured you out, you were to scared to tell us. Am I right?"

Michelle gave an awkward smile before replying. "Yeah, you're right. But seriously y'all, it wasn't just like 'Oh I'm horny, let me go to Justin's house and get laid.'"

"Damn it. That woulda been juicy" Sydney injected.

"You're getting off subject," Jourdyn hissed at her friend.

"Oh yeah," Sydney stated. "Umm, ok so what was it like?"

She proceeded to tell them everything, from what happened with Sean, to seeing JC, all the way up until that morning. When she finally finished her story, she regretted that she had to relive those events vicariously in her mind.

"Wow," Sydney said. "That's um, really…"

"Interesting," Jourdyn finished.

"Yeah," Michelle said thoughtfully. "It was a very…interesting experience."

"Well give me some details," Sydney said. "I've been waiting for years to find out what that's like."

"She's just playing," Jourdyn injected. "We're gonna leave you alone," she said, walking towards the front door and dragging Sydney with her. "I'm sure you're ready to get back to your man."

"He's not my man," Michelle corrected her.

"Not yet," Sydney added. "We'll see you later."

"Good night y'all," Michelle said, closing the door. She turned around and made it a point to call Justin back immediately. She grabbed her phone as she walked to her couch, dialing his phone number quickly, smiling brightly the entire time.

"Hello," he said, sounding particularly animated.

"Hey," she said, equally as enthused as she settled into the sofa's white leather interior. "It's-."

"Michelle," he answered for her. "I know. Hey girl, where you been?"

"I've been at work all day," she replied. "I couldn't wait to get home so I could talk to you."

Justin smiled at her comment. "Oh really? And what could you not wait to talk to me about," he asked flirtatiously.

"Well, I wanted to talk about my car," she said.

Justin's mouth dropped, along with his heart. "Are you serious," he asked in astonishment.

"Well, I do kinda need it J. I'm running out of people I can bum a ride from."

"Don't worry about it," he replied. "I'm getting it fixed."

"Yeah, that's great, but when will I get it," she asked.

"Don't concern yourself with petty details. You'll have it back before you know it," he said, walking towards the stereo in his house.

"Uh-huh. So if that's a petty detail, then what should I concern myself with," she asked coyly.

"Us," he responded quickly.

"Us?" she asked confused. "What’s concerning about that?"

"Well it's not so much a concern as it is a general inquiry."

"Justin, what the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you and me. What exactly are we," he asked.

Michelle thought before responding. "What do you wanna be?"

"Hey listen to this real quick." He turned up the stereo so that she could hear the words being sung.

Sweet lady, won't you be my
Sweet love for a lifetime
I'll be there when you need me
Just call and receive me

"So," he asked when he figured she'd heard enough of the song to get his point.

"So what," she asked nonchalantly.

Justin gave a heavy sigh. "So…would you be my lady? Would you be my sweet love for a lifetime?"

"Umm, no I don’t think so," she replied.</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>Alright ladies, feedback please. ;)</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:26 pm

see im here! posting wonderful feedback! i should get pharrell!! :lol:
great chapter
but i wanna know what she says!!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:14 pm

your story is really good update soon

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:47 pm

ait finally!
i finished reading it

it was just already alotta chapters in and im lazy so.......hehe

but i love the story ash!
and youve def got talent!

update soon

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:18 pm

:jawdrop: No girrrrllllll what's wrong with you? One of the hottest guys on the planet wants you to be his lady and you tell him no?? :no: i don't know what to think.

I was laughin so hard when Sydney and Jourdyn locked themselves in Michelles apartment...like that whole chapter i was sitting here cracking up! :rofl: lol MORE PLEASE!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:09 am

NO? :blink:

what is going on here!?!?! so far this is a great story i cant wait for more!

Return to “Fan Fiction”