She Got Me

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:44 pm

yea i agree with angel a man should never say about the time of the month they dont know what its like!! lol
hmm, so im having a foursome eh?! :lol:
update soon hun!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:10 pm

Pharrell is such a player :rofl: it cracks me up cuz every time he has a different girl n justin is always like hi i'm justin :lol: But hmm i woncer what really wrong with michelle? this should be interesting :nod:

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:23 pm

:lol: I can't help but laugh at Pharrell. I guess that's pimpin at it's finest LOL. I think we need to give Miss Michelle a little chill pill though. Justin's getting her locket fixed! She needs to calm down! NEXT PLEASE! lol

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:47 pm

i spy with my lil eye you online SO GIVE ME ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:57 pm

<span style='color:blueviolet'>:lol: Just cuz I love ya #1, gimme like 10 minutes and there'll be a new one. B)</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:20 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'> :lol: Guess that was a little longer than 10 minutes, but here ya go. *Njoy. :D

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Justin continued chuckling as he made his way back to his room. He decided that maybe Michelle just needed time to realize how insanely and unnecessarily jealous she was being. But hopefully, she’d come around before they left for Orlando the next day. He could only pray that this whole situation wouldn’t ruin their Christmas.

Chapter 31

Tuesday morning had come slowly, but surely and Justin was more than ready to end this particular trip to London. He’d spent the previous day in the company of Trace while Michelle continued to ignore him and went shopping with his mother. After Paige returned with Michelle’s newly enhanced locket, they said their goodbyes, vowing to keep in touch, although both of them knew that they probably wouldn’t talk again until he was back in the city.

Justin and his crew, including Trace, Lynn, Pharrell, and the three British girls he’d met while in London, arrived at the airport in ample time to board their 9am flight, however, Justin’s concern grew when the eight o’clock hour had come and there was no sign of Michelle. Nonetheless, he held the open seat next to him in case she showed up, and closed his eyes for a short nap before takeoff.

Meanwhile, Michelle, who hadn’t been quite sure whether she wanted to be stuck on an airplane with Justin for 8 hours, thought she would stay in England and take a later flight back home. But after realizing how immature she was being, she finally conceded and made her way to the gate just before the doors were closed.

She snuck into the seat next to Justin, subconsciously watching him as he slept. He was so peaceful and serene that she couldn’t bear to wake him and so she simply let her head fall against the headrest and daydream.

Hours passed and Justin still hadn’t awakened, while Michelle had drifted in and out of sleep. She turned around repeatedly, watching the other passengers as they engaged in conversations, listened to music, watched movies, or, like Justin, entered a tranquil slumber. She finally grew restless from boredom and decided it was time she had a little bit of fun.

Grabbing her purse, she pulled out a receipt from the day before and scribbled a note on it before dropping it in Justin’s lap. She let her fingers dangle on the inside of his thigh, knowing that would cause him to stir before she got up and moved towards the back of the plane.

Sensing her stimulating touch, Justin’s eyes fluttered and he woke up in oblivion. However, it didn’t take long for him to notice the surprise left for him on his lap.

Meet me in the bathroom

He smiled, quickly unbuttoning his seatbelt and started to dart towards the rear of the aircraft. Trace, who had been sitting and talking with Pharrell’s friend Emma, noticed Justin’s urgency and stopped him before he could make it past the First Class curtain. “Dude, what’s the rush?â€￾

Justin glanced at Emma, followed by Trace. “Umm… I gotta pee.â€￾

“If you’re going after that girl you were sitting next to, don’t bother. I talked to her while you were asleep, and she said she has a boyfriend,â€￾ he informed him. Justin laughed hysterically, realizing that Trace was unaware of his relationship with Michelle. “What’s so funny man?â€￾

“When has that ever stopped me before?â€￾

“She wasn’t playin’ around dude. But you can go on and try. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you,â€￾ he said, turning back to Emma.

“I think I can handle it,â€￾ he said with a wink. With that, he continued his journey to the bathroom.

As soon as Michelle observed that he was in the vicinity of the lavatory, she reached out, abrasively pulling him into the closet-size space with her. She pushed him up against the door, holding his arms above his head as if he were a hostage, and teasingly bit his lip before throwing her lips over his and massaging his tongue with her own.

He used all his strength to remove his hands from her grasp, but she had been overcome with passion and her force was unmatchable. She started to loosen her grip as she let her tongue trail across his neck.

“I thought you were mad at me,â€￾ he finally said.

“Oh, I am,â€￾ she replied, going back up to his lips. “And this is your punishment.â€￾

His hands dropped to Michelle’s waist, tugging at the buttons on her pants while her fingers played with the top of his sweats. She let his pants drop while continuing to kiss him as he reached down to the underside of her thighs, picking her up against the bathroom door and pulled down her jeans. He smiled into her mouth when he realized she had on no underwear.

She stopped kissing him, searching his face in concern. “What are you laughing at,â€￾ she asked in a heavy breath.

“Were you planning this,â€￾ he questioned in reply as he looked down.

“I was rushing,â€￾ she smiled, as she leaned back towards him to nibble on his neck. “I see you’re going commando today too,â€￾ she added.

“You know how I do,â€￾ he countered.

Justin slowly licked his lips as he penetrated Michelle and she grabbed the handle to keep her balance against the door. He started to run his tongue across her lips as he slid in and out effortlessly, banging her against the door. “Harder,â€￾ she instructed him in a moan. He did as he was told and moved in and out faster and harder as she moved up and down with him in unison. She tried to suppress her screams, but she was out of control. “Harder!â€￾ she moaned. There was a knock at the door, which made Justin go even faster. “Don’t stop,â€￾ she panted.

He was moving so fast that he couldn’t distinguish between the beating of her back against the wall and the person outside that was adamantly pounding on the door, but he didn’t care. He sped up his rhythm as instructed while Michelle continued moaning as she tried to kiss him, but they were moving too fast. She grasped furiously at his curls just as sweat began to drip down his face. It was becoming a battle for him to hold back much longer, but she was into it and he couldn’t disappoint.

He bit his bottom lip. She got louder. “Faster Justin!â€￾ He went in harder and pulled out faster. More moaning. More knocking. He started to feel himself climax, but he refused to be the one to go first. They were both breathing hysterically. “Go faster ,â€￾ she insisted, pulling on his shirt.

She let out an affirmative scream, and he slowed down considerably. But the knocking outside continued. He quickened his pace again and Michelle let out a stuttered moan just before she felt a warm sensation shoot through her. Their breathing was still punctuated but had become less chaotic. Justin licked his lips one more time before pulling her down for a tongue wrestle.

She was now back on her feet, pulling up her pants while Justin did the same. They looked at one another with a knowing smirk before Justin unlocked the door. He peeked through the door briefly, seeing that the coast was clear and he pushed Michelle out first.

At the same time, exiting from the neighboring bathroom was Pharrell and Sarah, whose hair was now straight, and pulled into a messy ponytail at the top of her head. She looked dazed, much like Michelle.

Pharrell took one look at Justin’s swollen pink lips and gave him a pat on the back. “Welcome to the Mile High Club,â€￾ he congratulated Justin.

Justin turned around and laughed. “I’d say the same to you man, but I’m sure you’re the honorary founder or some sh**.â€￾

“Pimpin’ ain’t easy…â€￾

“But it shole is fun,â€￾ Justin finished with a laugh as he took his seat next to Michelle. “That man is a pimp,â€￾ he commented to his girlfriend. Just then, out of the corner of his eye, he caught Pharrell headed back to the bathroom with Helena not far behind.

“Yeah, I bet he taught you everything you know,â€￾ she retorted in a sarcastic tone.

“Now you know that’s not my style.â€￾

She started to grow serious. “It better not be.â€￾

The last thing he wanted was to get into another fight and he figured he should change the subject. “So,â€￾ he started, “Our flight is at 7 tomorrow.â€￾

She furrowed her brow in confusion. “Where are we going now?â€￾

“Christmas Eve? Memphis?â€￾

Her eyes widened in realization. “Wow, that totally slipped my mind.â€￾ She looked at him hesitantly. “Okay, so 7pm?â€￾

He rolled his eyes. “Yeah. So I’ll pick you up around 5.â€￾

“I’m nervous,â€￾ she admitted.

He offered her a reassuring smile. “You have nothing to worry about. If my mom likes you, the rest of the family will follow suit.â€￾

She grinned in return. “Justin?â€￾

“Yeah?â€￾

“Thank you.â€￾

“For?â€￾

“Just… thank you.â€￾

He rested his cheek on top of her soft curly hair and took her hand in his, rubbing her palm with his thumb. He wanted to tell her so badly. He just wanted to get out these three little words that meant so much, but he’d look like an idiot saying something so powerful after only ten days. He simply closed his eyes and inhaled the strawberry scent of her hair.

“J?â€￾

“Yeah?â€￾

“I lo--.â€￾ She paused. “I love this feeling.â€￾

He sighed lightly. For just a second, he thought she was going to say what he’d been afraid to. “Me too.â€￾

“Promise me you’ll never let me go,â€￾ she added.

He felt his eyes water. Those were the exact words Britney uttered before he found out she cheated on him. “I promise,â€￾ he managed to get out. He knew he wouldn’t have to break that promise this time.

“Justin?â€￾

“Michelle?â€￾

“Can you meet me in the bathroom?â€￾ </span></span>

:unsure: I guess that one snuck up on ya, eh? Y'all let me know whatcha think. :D </span>

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:42 pm

So umm, I know I mentioned this on the other board, but uh THAT WAS GREAT! I couldn't imagine a better sex scene. It was like WHOA. :lol: Falling in love AND hot airplane sex to boot? Sounds like the best of two worlds. I gotta have another one of these. NOW? :)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:21 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I am 2 chapters in... and eager to read the rest tomorrow! I am slowly catching upon the active stories and love this one!!! I can't wait to read more!!! YAY!!!
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:53 am

not only was that some major wall sex but some major milehigh bathroom sex!! very very nice!!!!!!! now are they headed for another round?!?!?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:46 pm

looks like i got some nookie with pharrell then! ;) and thanks for putting the straight hair in! :lol:

he needs to tell her that he loves her!lol
update soon! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:31 pm

OH MY! That was some nice Mile high sex :nod: Wall sex at that :nod: Holy man i wonda what they are up to now?? ahhh i gotta know! More please!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:52 pm

Still waiting on that next chapter Ash. :)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:47 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Caught up and well...woohoo!! HOT HOT HOT...I can't wait for more!!!
Great story!!!!
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:04 am

oh my that was steamy! I knew they wouldn't go on a plane without joining the mile high club :lol:
and Pharrel good god he was onto the next girl already, lol
cant wait for more :P

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:10 pm

just so you know how serious i am, i'm waiting for this chapter on both boards.

UPDATE NOW!

please. :D

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:07 pm

:o that was hott!!!! More Please

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:02 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'> :lol: Jordin, sorry it took so long. Had bills to pay. :lol: And sorry it's kinda short. B)

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'> Chapter 32

“Hello?â€￾

“Hey come get me. I’m at the airport,â€￾ Justin demanded.

“Okay, I’ll be there in a minute,â€￾ Sydney started. “As soon as you find your mind and ask me the right way!â€￾

Justin rolled his eyes as Michelle watched him in anticipation. “Sydney Cherale Harris, master of my life, oh Great One, darling, would you pretty please come pick me and my girlfriend up from the airport?â€￾

“Tell me you love me.â€￾

“I love you more than my luggage.â€￾

“Tell me I’m the most beautiful woman in the world,â€￾ she joked.

“You are the most gorgeous person I’ve ever laid eyes on.â€￾

“Tell me—“

“Syd, get your ass up here now!â€￾

“Okay, I’m on my way,â€￾ she laughed, hanging up.

It was nearing 7:30pm on Christmas Eve, and Justin and Michelle had just arrived in Memphis. After returning to Orlando the previous day, Michelle spent the night packing and celebrated an early Christmas with her mother, as she wouldn’t see her again until after the New Year. At the same time, Justin had busied himself with the final arrangements for Michelle’s car surprise in New York. Afterwards, he met up with his group members to exchange gifts and party, in honor of the holiday.

Now, they sat at Memphis International Airport, awaiting Sydney’s arrival. “I can’t wait for you to meet my family,â€￾ he said adoringly. He dragged Michelle to a neighboring seat while they lingered at the baggage claim expecting their suitcases.

“I’m still nervous,â€￾ she replied, taking his hand in hers.

“Don’t be. I guarantee you that my mom has been bragging about you since she got home.â€￾

“I love your mom,â€￾ she gushed.

“That works out well then, because she loves you too,â€￾ he answered genuinely. “And hey, even if they don’t like you, they’d act like they did.â€￾

“Oh, well that makes me feel so much better,â€￾ she giggled.

“I’m glad you’re here,â€￾ he smiled.

“I am too,â€￾ she snuck a peck on his cheek, which slowly evolved into a full-blown make-out session.

“Ugh, get a room.â€￾

“And preferably not a bathroom.â€￾

Michelle and Justin pulled apart to find Sydney and Trace standing over them.

“Whoa,â€￾ Justin commented, you two made it all the way here in one car together? Without getting into an accident?â€￾

“Well I tried to run him over when I backed out of the driveway, but that little midget is quick,â€￾ Sydney countered in a serious manner. Syd and Trace were less than fond of one another. “But once I got him in his car seat, it was smooth sailing from there,â€￾ she smiled.

Michelle and Justin laughed in unison. “Where’s Jo?â€￾ he finally asked.

“She’s back at your mom’s, fighting with Nick as usual,â€￾ Sydney answered, referring to Justin’s slightly older cousin.

“Of course.â€￾

“Dude,â€￾ Trace said, pulling Justin to the side. “How did you get her here?â€￾ he asked, speaking of Michelle.

“Umm, I asked her to come,â€￾ Justin answered in confusion.

“And she agreed, just like that?â€￾

“Why wouldn’t she?â€￾

“Dude, isn’t that the girl that you f***ed from the plane yesterday?â€￾ he said loudly.

Michelle, who’d been making conversation with Sydney, snapped her head in their direction, waiting for Justin’s reply. He laughed nervously. “I dunno what you’re talking about man. That’s my girlfriend.â€￾

Trace furrowed his brow in bewilderment. “Nah man, I remember you said—“

“That’s my girlfriend,â€￾ he stopped him.

“But—“

“ Dude , that’s my girl. That’s all there is to it.â€￾

“I guess we haven’t been formally introduced,â€￾ Michelle finally stepped in. “I’m Michelle.â€￾

Trace, still baffled, shook her hand and eyed her carefully. “I could’ve sworn you said you had a boyfriend.â€￾

“Yeah, it’s me,â€￾ Justin injected.

“As lovely as this congregation is, I’d kinda like to get home,â€￾ Sydney interrupted. “Y’all’s bags have gone around the carousel at least six times,â€￾ she added, seeing that no other luggage was on the conveyor belt.

They grabbed their bags and walked quickly through the piercing cold of the parking lot to Justin’s pearl-colored Escalade, which Sydney had driven to the airport. They pulled into Justin’s driveway in record time, scurrying into the house just as rain began to fall.

Justin’s childhood home was fairly large, and looked rather odd in the neighborhood in which it sat. Inside, Lynn had it furnished with decorative statues on petite tables, antique sofas and colorful wallpaper, accentuated by numerous family portraits and photographs of Justin as a baby.

They foyer was dimly lit, but substantially ornamental with Christmas garland, white lights and red bows strewn across the stair banister.

Justin smiled as he walked through the door, finding the Christmas tree in the living room, lights blinking, and an overabundance of gifts surrounding it.

The house was anything but quiet. There was holiday music playing, and Michelle could hear Lynn’s shrill Southern drawl over everyone, at the back of the house.

“We’re home!â€￾ Sydney yelled, loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear.

Hang all the mistletoe, I’m gonna get to know you better

“This Christmas!" Justin was more than excited when Donny Hathaway came blasting on the stereo. “Whoo! My song!â€￾ He slid Michelle’s backpack and jacket off of her shoulder and pulled her into the living room. He snaked his arm around her waist and coerced her into a lively dance as they swayed back and forth to the upbeat song. “And as we trim the tree, how much fun it’s gonna be together.â€￾

Michelle laughed as they danced and sung with him. “This Christmas.â€￾

Lynn found her way into the living room, beaming at her son and his girlfriend. “Y’all,â€￾ she yelled to the rest of the family, “They’re here!â€￾

Justin’s stepfather Paul was a pace behind Lynn, taking his son’s lead and towing her into his own embrace.

And this Christmas will be a very special Christmas for me

Justin’s grandparents soon followed suit, while Sydney, Jourdyn, Trace, and Nick looked on in adoration.

Trace gave Sydney a nervous glance. “What do you say to a dance,â€￾ he asked her.

She looked back at him incredulously before pulling her best friend Jourdyn to the middle of the floor, leaving Trace with a frown.

“Presents and cards are here,â€￾ Justin and Michelle continued singing. “My world is filled with cheer and you.â€￾

“This Christmas,â€￾ the rest of the family chimed in.

And as I look around, your eyes outshine the town, they do. This Christmas.

Sydney gave Trace another glance, knowing she’d been unbelievably rude. It was Christmas, after all. Before he knew it, Syd had snatched him up from the couch, leaving Jourdyn to dance with Nick.

Firesides are blazing bright. And we’re caroling through the night. And this Christmas will be a very special Christmas for me.</span></span>

:rolleyes: I know this chapter was kinda cheesy, but I like it. :D Let me know what y'all think. :unsure: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:11 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I think this chapter emphasizes that they are a normal family...normal holiday crazed family! Can't wait for more!!!</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:53 pm

i was singing along and the chick that sits next to me at work thought i was smoking crack for singing a christmas song in march! good chapter i love how trace is such a :chatter: !! more!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:07 pm

The cheesiness worked for me! I loved that chapter! I'm in the holiday mood now though, so forgive me if I turn on This Christmas in the middle of the night! :lol: I love the Bomar/Harless/Timberlake family. They're so cute and lively. What fun. :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:09 pm

i was singing along and the chick that sits next to me at work thought i was smoking crack for singing a christmas song in march!

so in other words...she found out your secret?? Just kidding! :hug:

I loved that chapter Ash! They seemed like a normal family! why do i see sydney hooking up with Trace and Jordyn hookin up with Nick? hmm we'll have to see how things progress tho! more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:27 pm

shh dont tell anyone else!! :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:55 pm

ok I'll keep it quite #1...gotta make sure that the FCC doesn't find out or they might be all over your *ss too :rofl:

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:08 am

:lol:..... Still waiting.....

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:54 pm

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'> Firesides are blazing bright. And we’re caroling through the night. And this Christmas will be a very special Christmas for me.

Chapter 33

“I love your family,â€￾ Michelle stated once she and Justin were in the car. They were on their way to his father’s house to pick up his brothers.

“I think the feeling is mutual,â€￾ he replied, setting the windshield wipers on.

“Your parents are great,â€￾ she beamed.

“Aren’t they awesome?â€￾

“They seem to be so in love.â€￾

“Yeah,â€￾ he answered, turning the corner out of their neighborhood. “They have the kind of relationship I want with my wife.â€￾ He glanced at Michelle briefly while bearing a right. “I mean, sh** gets rough for them, but they stand behind each other, no matter what. I'd love to have that unconditional love in my life.â€￾

“You wouldn’t mind the monotony?â€￾

“No,â€￾ he replied earnestly. “You know, the best thing about being in love like they are is that it can’t get monotonous. The devotion you have towards that person keeps the relationship interesting.â€￾

Michelle nodded in agreement and appreciation. It wasn’t often that she and Justin talked seriously about love. It had become a touchy subject for both of them. “I think you’re right,â€￾ she smiled, seeing that they were turning into a driveway. “Wow, you weren’t lying when you said y’all lived on the same block.â€￾

“Of course not,â€￾ he answered, hopping out of the car. He walked to the passenger side of the car, opening the door for Michelle. “Ready or not…â€￾

Before they reached the doorstep, the porch light popped on and the front door swung open. “Jizzle!â€￾ exclaimed a young boy with brown spiky hair. He couldn't have been more than ten or eleven years old. He took instant hold of Justin’s waist. “We’ve been waiting forever! â€￾

“Good to see you too buddy,â€￾ Justin replied with a chuckle, kneeling to give him a hug.

Justin’s younger half brother Jonathan glanced at Michelle and then back at Justin. “You promised no girls this time.â€￾

Justin gave Michelle a reassuring gaze. “I’m sorry--,â€￾ he started.

“Don’t worry,â€￾ Michelle interrupted, “I’m not gonna take him from you.â€￾ She smiled brightly. “I know just how much your big brother means to you.â€￾

With that, Jonathan decided that he liked her. He quickly squirmed out of Justin’s reach and led Michelle into the house towards the den with Justin following behind them. “What’s your name?â€￾

“It’s Michelle,â€￾ she replied happily. “When Justin mentioned you—“

“Where are you from,â€￾ he interrupted her.

“Well I’m from Austin, but I live in Orlando.â€￾

“Where’s Austin,â€￾ he quickly countered.

“It’s in Texas,â€￾ she beamed. “Not too—“

“How old are you?â€￾

“Okay Jon,â€￾ Justin finally injected. “Let’s give her a chance to meet everyone before you give her the third degree.â€￾

“I just wanted to get to know her before you get a new girlfriend,â€￾ Jonathan replied, settling onto the couch with Michelle. “I don’t even remember your last girlfriend’s name.â€￾

Justin laughed nervously while Michelle peered at him with a questioning smile. “Where’s everyone,â€￾ he asked, switching subjects.

“I dunno,â€￾ Jon replied nonchalantly.

“Well why don’t you go find them and tell them we’re here,â€￾ Justin said through clinched teeth.

As Jonathan ran out of the room, Michelle gave her boyfriend a comforting smile. “Loosen up,â€￾ she grinned, caressing his thigh.

“Huh?â€￾

“Why are you so uptight?â€￾

He smiled back at her as he turned down the television that had been excessively loud, playing Spiderman. “I’m sorry. Just nervous I guess.â€￾

“Bubba!â€￾

Five-year-old Stephen was in the room. Justin and Michelle looked up just in time to see a little blond head coming towards them as he crashed into both of their laps. “Hey little man,â€￾ Justin said as Stephen gripped his neck.

“I was waiting for you since uh, I was waiting since,â€￾ he began counting on his fingers, “Since this many,â€￾ he finished, holding up two fingers.

“You’ve been waiting since two o’clock,â€￾ Justin asked.

“Uh-huh. And daddy said it was a mirable if you came at all.â€￾ Stephen turned in Justin’s lap to face Michelle just as Justin’s father Randy and his wife Lisa walked into the room with Jonathan in tow.

“Oh, he did,â€￾ Justin asked as he eyed his father in resentment.

“Yup,â€￾ Stephen replied in oblivion. “Who are you,â€￾ he then directed to Michelle.

“That’s The Mizzle,â€￾ Jon answered for her, hopping into the narrow space on the couch between she and Justin.

Randy briefly smiled at her in acknowledgement while Lisa walked over to give her a hug. “Nice to meet you,â€￾ she said, leaning over her. “I’m Lisa.â€￾

“Michelle,â€￾ she replied, patting her on the back lightly. “Nice to meet you too.â€￾ Lisa then sat down at the edge of the sofa near her stepson.

“Bubba, you said you was gonna be by yourshelf,â€￾ Stephen said, jumping on Justin’s lap.

“I know—“ Justin began to apologize.

“Don’t worry Steve,â€￾ Jon interrupted, once again. “She’s cool.â€￾

“Is she like Princess Fiona?â€￾ he asked, referring to Justin's ex-girlfriend.

“No, she’s nice. Way cooler than Princess Fiona,â€￾ Jon replied.

Michelle gave Justin a questioning glance. “Boys,â€￾ Randy brought in, “Why don’t y’all run upstairs and get your bags.â€￾ They both hopped off the couch and ran in the direction of their rooms. “Sorry about that,â€￾ he offered to Michelle, walking towards the TV.

“It’s quite alright Mr. Timberlake. I’m Michelle,â€￾ she extended her hand, walking towards him.

“Randy,â€￾ he answered, giving her a flaccid shake.

“Good to see you dad,â€￾ Justin finally said to him.

“Yeah you too son,â€￾ Randy replied, not looking his way.

There was an awkward silence that was left hanging for minutes. “So,â€￾ Lisa started, sensing the tension in the room, “You two are leaving for New York on Friday?â€￾

“Yup,â€￾ Justin replied.

“That should be fun,â€￾ she cooed.

Justin nodded his head. “Yup.â€￾

More deafening silence.

“HELP!â€￾ Everyone turned in the direction of Stephen’s yell. Lisa ran upstairs to locate the problem while Michelle and Justin headed towards the front door.

“I’ll go warm up the car,â€￾ Justin informed her, heading back into the cold rain and leaving Michelle to wonder what all the friction was about. Before she could think, Jonathan came trampling down the stairs with Lisa and Stephen not far behind.

“Bye dad!â€￾ he yelled to the back of the house. “Merry Christmas momma,â€￾ he threw over his shoulder before racing outside to Justin’s car.

Lisa laughed at her oldest son as she walked down the steps while Stephen waited as patiently as he could for his mother. She handed Michelle a plastic bag full of gifts. “These are for the family,â€￾ she indicated, “And here’s Steve’s bag. And here are Jon and Steve’s gifts,â€￾ she added, giving her a backpack and another two shopping bags.

“Got it,â€￾ Michelle replied.

“Come on Missle,â€￾ Stephen pleaded, tugging at Michelle’s coat.

Lisa looked at Michelle with thankful eyes. “Thank you so much for this.â€￾

“It’s no problem,â€￾ she smiled back.

“I’m leafing,â€￾ Stephen interrupted, as he tried to open the door.

Lisa grabbed his arm and kneeled in front of him, “I want you to be good, okay?â€￾ He nodded his head as his mother bundled him up in his coat. “Give mommy a kiss.â€￾ He gave her a quick kiss before he began to grab at the doorknob again. Hearing Justin’s impatient honk outside, Michelle hoisted Stephen onto her hip, grabbed the bags as Lisa opened the door. “It was a pleasure meeting you,â€￾ Lisa said, struggling to give Michelle a peck and light hug.

“Same here,â€￾ she responded. “Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Mr. Timberlake.â€￾

“Ditto,â€￾ Lisa replied, chuckling. “Bye sweetie,â€￾ she directed at her son before Michelle scuttled out of the door with him.

The Harless household was just as lively as it had been when they left. Justin’s aunts and uncles had arrived, bearing gifts and food in preparation for Christmas dinner the next day. Traditionally, Grandma Sadie handled the holiday meal, but with Grandpa Bomar’s recent, quadruple bypass surgery, the family decided that a collaborative effort was in order; as long as Sadie agreed to making her famous peach cobbler.

“Once you’ve had my granny’s peach cobbler, you are saved,â€￾ Justin told Michelle as they headed upstairs.

The family had settled in for the night and, although they lived within 2 minutes of the house, everyone was stowed away in some corner of the mansion. Sydney and Jourdyn slept in the basement on the pull out bed of the couch while Trace, Nick, and Justin’s oldest cousin Matt, slept on the floor. Uncle Roger and his wife Angela took the guest room while Stephen and Jonathan stayed in their own room, which Lynn assigned them years ago when Steve was born.

Michelle laughed quietly so as not to wake anyone up. “Yeah, she told me that I might have to fight you off with a stick to get a taste.â€￾

“Yeah, you just might,â€￾ he replied, leading her into his bedroom.

Seeing only one bed, she asked, “Where am I sleeping?â€￾

“In my bed.â€￾

“Then where are you gonna sleep?â€￾

“On the floor,â€￾ he answered, pulling comforters out of his closet.

“Oh, baby I can’t let you do that. I’ll go downstairs and sleep on the couch.â€￾

“Why would you do that? This is fine,â€￾ he reassured her, throwing the comforters on the floor. He pulled off his shirt and began searching through his dresser drawers for pajama pants.

Michelle sat down on his bed sighing as she gazed across the blue cover. Her eyes traced up to the matching blue walls, adorned with posters that must have been up since Justin was a teenager still living in the house. “This is so cool,â€￾ she commented.

Justin turned around in confusion. “Oh, you like my Janet shrine,â€￾ he laughed.

“No, darling. Just being here with you and your family. I’ve never done anything like this before.â€￾ She was beaming.

Justin smiled before walking into his bathroom. “You might wanna get some sleep,â€￾ he informed her as he brushed his teeth. “Steve and Jon will be up around 5, I can assure you.â€￾

She laughed, knowing that if the kids were up, she would be too, and began to put on her pajamas as well. “Goodnight,â€￾ she said groggily after they’d finally established themselves into their sleeping positions.

"Goodnight Chelle."

"Hey J?"

"Yeah?"

"Who's Princess Fiona," she asked, referring to the conversation Stephen and Jonathan had earlier.

"Ever seen 'Shrek,'" he asked.

"Oh," she giggled lightly.

Justin glanced up at his digital clock to see it was nearing 1am. “Merry Christmas baby.â€￾ He heard her paced breathing and knew she had fallen asleep. It had been an exhausting couple of days. Justin tried to do the same, but after an hour of restless tossing and turning, he made the decision to go downstairs and fix himself some warm milk, hoping it would knock him out. Lucky for him, his mother had the same idea, and was sitting at the kitchen table once he stumbled down there.

“Justin,â€￾ she whispered, “Is that you baby?â€￾

“Yeah ma,â€￾ he answered loudly.

“Shhhh!â€￾

“Sorry. Yeah mom, it’s me,â€￾ he hissed.

“What’s wrong? Can’t sleep?â€￾

“Yeah, you?â€￾

“Same,â€￾ she sighed. He took a seat at the table with her, gazing out of the window at the relentless rain. Lynn took one look at her son through the dimness of the room. “What’s wrong sweetie?â€￾

He smiled, brightening the kitchen with his blinding white teeth. “Nothin’.â€￾

“Tell me what’s wrong,â€￾ she said sternly, knowing he was lying.

He took a deep breath. “It’s too soon… right?â€￾

“To be in love,â€￾ she asked. He nodded slowly, hoping she’d give him some encouraging advice. “It’s never too soon.â€￾

“It hasn’t even been two weeks,â€￾ he countered.

“Baby, you can fall in love in two minutes.â€￾ He looked at her doubtfully. “Don’t give me that look,â€￾ she laughed. “Some people that are in love, it happens for them the moment their eyes meet. Sparks fly and the magic is just there.â€￾

“Is that how it was for you and dad,â€￾ he asked thoughtfully.

“Honey, the minute I saw Paul at that bank sitting in that big leather chair, I knew he was the one for me.â€￾

Justin smiled hesitantly, and took a sip of his milk. “I dunno…â€￾ he trailed off, looking down at the table.

She lifted his chin with her index finger. “Justin.â€￾

“Yeah?â€￾

“Tell her.â€￾</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>:blink: Wow, that was kinda long :lol:. Sorry guys. But hey, it gets better. :nod: Thanks for stickin around y'all. :D Now here comes my favorite part - FEEDBACK! B)</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:19 pm

awww :wub: that was soooo cute! i wanna experience christmas at the Harless house man! And Jon and Stephen when they met her oh man i was laughin so hard cause i can see Jon doing that for some reason...i don't even know him but i can picture him doing that :lol: awww and mama lynn always there to confort Justin :nod: MORE PLEASE!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:22 pm

that was a cute chapter, Jonathan and Steven had me laughing
Justin just tell her :lol:
more plz

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:37 pm

awww that was a great chapter! really sweet, go on justin tell her u luv her :P
cant wait for more :D

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:03 pm

Yes, I agree with y'all. Jon and Steve are hilarious. Typical kids. :lol: I'm hoping that Justin gives her a nice little Christmas gift and tells her he loves her! Ash, I want the Christmas chapter soon... like NOW! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:39 am

“Is she like Princess Fiona?â€￾ he asked, referring to Justin's ex-girlfriend.

“No, she’s nice. Way cooler than Princess Fiona,â€￾ Jon replied.

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...very cute!! more please :rofl: :rofl: </span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:32 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>that was such a sweet chapter!
Justin needs to tell her that he loves her!
update soon! :P </span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:18 pm

HA HA princess fiona is how they remembered cameron! :lol: well i think it is sweet as hell that lynn even sees how in love he is with her! i cant wait to see how he tells her!!!!!!!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:18 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'> Thank you, thank you, thank you for the great feedback! :lol: Here's more cheese for y'all. :D</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Justin smiled hesitantly, and took a sip of his milk. “I dunno…â€￾ he trailed off, looking down at the table.

She lifted his chin with her index finger. “Justin.â€￾

“Yeah?â€￾

“Tell her.â€￾

Chapter 34

The thunder boomed loudly, while rain pounded on the roof of the house. It hadn’t quite reached 7am, but Justin had barely slept through the night when he felt a small warm hand grace his face. As his eyelashes fluttered, he heard a familiar giggle followed by another hand that pinched his nostrils together. It wasn’t until he couldn’t breathe that Justin’s eyes popped open, finding his brother Stephen laying on the floor in front of him.

“What you doin’ little man,â€￾ Justin asked sleepily as he turned his head in the other direction.

“Bubba,â€￾ he started, sitting on top of him, “Wake up.â€￾

“What time is it,â€￾ Justin whispered, through sleep.

“Umm.â€￾ Stephen raced out of the room to check the time and returned, hopping onto Justin’s back. “It’s uh,â€￾ he counted on his fingers once again, “It’s 52:11.â€￾

Justin smiled subconsciously. “Okay, well come back when it’s 55:11, okay buddy?â€￾

“Okay,â€￾ he answered, running out of the room. He reappeared minutes later. “It’s 55:11!â€￾ he yelled.

Justin rolled his eyes and exhaled loudly. “Steve, go tell Aunt Lynn that it’s time to wake up, okay?â€￾

“She told me to wake you up Bubba.â€￾ Justin threw a pillow over his head, hoping to shield himself from the chaos of his little brother. “Justin wake up!â€￾

“Steve, go down to the basement and tell Jo to wake up.â€￾

“I’m not can’t go down there without a growned-up.â€￾ Hearing the commotion below her, Michelle began to stir. “Bubba,â€￾ Stephen whispered, “it’s somebody in your bed.â€￾

“Why don’t you lay down with me,â€￾ Justin asked, ignoring his information.

“But it’s a somebody in your bed. Why you sleeping on the floor?â€￾

Michelle giggled as she yawned and rose from under the covers. “Good morning you two,â€￾ she interrupted.

“Missle!â€￾ Stephen yelled, jumping towards Michelle. “Can you come with me to the Chrismuth tree so I can get my, so I can um, so I can get my presents?â€￾

Michelle laughed as she glanced at an exhausted Justin and saw that it was barely 7 o’clock. “I’ll tell you what,â€￾ she whispered, grabbing Justin’s slippers and taking his hand, “How about if we go downstairs and make some breakfast?â€￾ They stepped carefully over Justin and Michelle’s luggage. “And then, after everyone wakes up, you can open up all your gifts.â€￾

The two of them snuck downstairs and quietly prepared breakfast for the family while Stephen talked Michelle’s ear off. She gladly listened as she found her way around the kitchen, trying her best not to wake anyone. Eventually, the rest of the family piled into the dining room, devouring Michelle’s strawberry pancakes.

Under Stephen’s firm command, they crowded into the living room to exchange gifts. Despite the small family, there were over a hundred gifts under the tree.

Justin sat on the floor with his brothers tearing apart wrapping paper as if he were twelve. “Oh sh**!â€￾ he exclaimed as he revealed his present from Michelle, which he strategically opened last. The whole family turned in his direction. Lynn, who was sitting on the couch above him, slapped him in the back of his head giving him a silent warning about his language. “Momma, come on,â€￾ he pleaded. “Look at this!â€￾

“Oh sh**,â€￾ she repeated. “Is that for real,â€￾ she asked Michelle, in reference to Justin’s gift.

“Oh, it’s definitely real,â€￾ Michelle replied, carefully removing the bow of the surprise from her boyfriend.

Justin gazed at his gift in astonishment. “What? How… When? Whe--.How did you do this?â€￾ he stammered.

“I’m glad you like it,â€￾ she replied, pulling at the tape on the box he’d given her.

“Wait a minute,â€￾ Trace interrupted, getting up from his spot on the couch, “You bought him a basketball autographed by Michael Jordan? How f***ing long have y’all known each other? And how do I get in on this?â€￾

“Trace, just sit down,â€￾ Jourdyn instructed, pulling him back down to the couch.

“I’d kinda like to know myself how you pulled that off,â€￾ Lynn injected.

“Well,â€￾ Michelle started, still tugging at the tape, “I went to this basketball game last week and--Oh my god!â€￾ she shrieked as a tear of joy slid down her cheek. Justin smiled at her knowingly. “This is mine,â€￾ she asked, denoting the contents of the box she’d opened.

“All yours baby,â€￾ he replied. The rest of the family looked on at the exchange between he and Michelle in confusion. “Do you like it?â€￾

“J, I love it,â€￾ she answered through tears. She examined her locket which had been fixed, shined, and encrusted in diamonds.

“It’s just a necklace,â€￾ Sydney whispered to Nick, “Why the hell is she crying?â€￾

Stephen had the same question. “Bubba, why you make um. Uh, why you make Missle cry?â€￾

“She’s just happy little man. That’s all.â€￾

“But I cry when my mommy tell me it’s bedtime.â€￾ He walked over to Michelle, dragging gift-wrap with him. “Missle, look,â€￾ he started, pointing her head to the window, “It’s daytime outside, so you don’t have to cry. It’s not bedtime. See?â€￾

Michelle laughed hysterically, sitting Stephen on her lap. “I’m not crying because I’m sad. I’m crying because your big Bubba gave me a very special gift and I like it a lot.â€￾

“So you should be umm, I mean uh, you don’t cry then. We don’t cry on Christmuth, ‘cause um, look what I got,â€￾ he beamed, holding up the keys to his new miniature Mercedes SUV.

The family chuckled at their little comedian while spending the remainder of the morning opening gifts and cleaning up after the kids. By the time mid-afternoon had approached, everyone was showered, dinner was nearly complete, and everyone had found something to occupy their time.

“You reneged you little bastard!â€￾ Jourdyn yelled at her partner, slapping down her cards.

Justin looked back and forth between his hand and the pile on the table. “Oops.â€￾ He was good at a lot of things, but Spades wasn’t one of them.

“I officially hate you,â€￾ she steamed.

“f*** you,â€￾ he replied similarly.

“Okay kids,â€￾ Lynn interrupted, trying to stifle a victorious laugh, “It’s just a game.â€￾

“Tell that to him,â€￾ Jourdyn retorted. “I dunno what he’s playing, but it ain’t Spades.â€￾

“Go to hell,â€￾ he countered.

“Eat sh**.â€￾

“Blow me.â€￾

“Suck a nut,â€￾ she threw back at him.

“Bi—“

“Justin and Jourdyn!â€￾ Lynn stopped them. “Shut up and give us our books,â€￾ she laughed, reverting back to the game. Michelle looked on skeptically, thankful that she chose Lynn as her partner and not her boyfriend.

“I quit,â€￾ Justin stated, beginning to get up.

“Sit down,â€￾ Michelle directed him. “We’re just getting started.â€￾

Jourdyn let out an exaggerated sigh and threw her head back in frustration. “When do we get to eat?â€￾

“Now,â€￾ Grandma Sadie injected, walking out of the kitchen. She looked exhausted and at the same time, relieved. “Dinner’s ready!â€￾ she yelled into the rest of the house, making her thick Southern drawl prevalent. Naturally, they all came running and Trace and Jonathan were grabbing plates before she’d even finished her sentence. “Wait just a minute,â€￾ she said, slapping their wrists from the silverware. “Who wants to say grace,â€￾ she asked, once everyone had made it into the dining area.

“I will,â€￾ Justin volunteered. “I’ve got a lot to be thankful for this year,â€￾ he said, staring at his girlfriend.

“Go ahead,â€￾ Sadie encouraged.

“But make it snappy,â€￾ Trace added. “I’m hungry.â€￾

Justin glared at him briefly. “You’re lucky it’s Christmas man.â€￾

“Come on,â€￾ Sydney shouted, taking Justin’s hand.

“Okay. Y’all join hands and bow your heads please,â€￾ he started, sounding like a preacher. “Father, we thank You for this meal we’re about to receive. We thank You for bringing us together in the spirit of the season. We thank You for helping us through this year, happily and healthy. We thank You God for Papa making it through his surgery. We thank You for all the blessings You’ve bestowed upon our family. God, it’s been a rough year for me, dealing with this breakup and I personally would like to thank You for sending me one of Your very own personal angels. Michelle, the most beautiful woman in the world, is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. So thank You for her, God. I promise to treat her right. God, we thank You for the miracles of Christmas…â€￾ He was rambling and people were becoming impatient.

Sydney squeezed his hand. “J,â€￾ she whispered, “Save it for the Grammy speech. We’re ready to eat.â€￾

“Umm, in Jesus’ name we pray, Amen,â€￾ he said quickly, cutting off his rant.

“Amen,â€￾ they ended in unison.

“Alright, let’s dig in!â€￾ Paul exclaimed.</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:34 pm

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'> Chapter 35

By the end of Christmas dinner, the family had been filled with cheerful conversation and mouth-watering turkey, ham, stuffing, potato salad, fried chicken, cabbage, and more, not even thinking to save room for dessert.

While everyone scattered out around the house, nursing bloated stomachs, Michelle snuck into the kitchen, grabbed some peach cobbler, and headed for the appropriately titled music room at the back of the house, sitting at the piano while she watched the sleet fall into the back yard. She smiled to herself, thinking of how much fun she was having. She never really knew how it felt to be loved. Not like this. She sat there, silently praying that the feeling could last forever.

“Mizzle?â€￾ Jonathan interrupted her peaceful thoughts.

She turned slowly on the piano bench. “Hey Jon, what’s up?â€￾

“How come you’re in here by yourself?â€￾

“Oh, I had to get some of Granny Sadie’s peach cobbler before Jizzle ate it all,â€￾ she answered with a giggle. “Want some?â€￾

“Yuck! It has fruit in it.â€￾

“It’s good,â€￾ she coerced him, smiling.

“No thanks.â€￾

“Try it. I bet you’ll like it,â€￾ she persuaded, putting the fork to his lips.

He hesitantly opened his mouth and his eyes widened in delight as he chewed the pastry. “I want more!â€￾

“Come on,â€￾ she said laughing. “Let’s go get some more for ya.â€￾

“Come on Jon,â€￾ Lynn interrupted, in passing, “I’ll get you some peach cobbler. Let’s leave Michelle alone for a while.â€￾ She gave her a wink.

“It’s The Mizzle,â€￾ he informed Lynn of her name change.

“Oh, I’m sorry! Let’s leave The Mizzle alone for a while,â€￾ she corrected herself.

“Hey Mizzle,â€￾ Jon started before walking out of the room, “I think Jizzle likes you.â€￾

“Tha--,â€￾ she started.

“And I like you too, so don’t go away like his other girlfriends, okay?â€￾

Michelle gave him a genuine smile. “I’ll try my best.â€￾ She turned back around to the piano as Jon and Lynn departed and began to play her rendition of Silent Night.

“Holy infant, so tender and mild,â€￾ Justin came in quietly singing, “Sleep in Heavenly peace. Sleep in Heavenly peace,â€￾ he finished. “I didn’t know you played.â€￾

“There’s probably a lot you don’t know about me,â€￾ she smiled.

He sat down at the piano beside her, gazing intently. “Are you having fun?â€￾

“I am.â€￾

“I’m glad you’re here,â€￾ he said, kissing her cheek.

She stared out of the window, narrowing her eyes. “Oh my God,â€￾ she started, “J, it’s snowing!â€￾

He glanced out to the yard with a smirk. “So it is.â€￾

“I’ve never seen snow on Christmas,â€￾ she laughed. “This has been my cliché little dream for as long as I can remember!â€￾ He shot up, and pulled her from the bench towards the back door. “Justin, what are you doing?â€￾

“Come on,â€￾ he answered.

“Justin, it’s cold and wet out there!â€￾

“Stop being a baby. It’s just a little water.â€￾

“I just got rid of a cold J!â€￾

He pulled her outside and wrapped her in his warm embrace. “Now, this isn’t so bad is it?â€￾

She wrinkled up her nose at the tickle of snow flurries on her face. “This is perfect baby.â€￾

He gave her a crooked smile before placing a short kiss on her cold lips. “I love you.â€￾ Michelle’s eyes popped open and he felt her body tense up as he began to blush, but he didn’t regret saying it. “It’s okay. You don’t have say a word,â€￾ he reassured her. “I just thought you should know that.â€￾

“Justin,â€￾ she started slowly, “I--â€￾

“Shhh,â€￾ he quieted her. “Don’t say anything.â€￾

She knew she felt the same, but was deathly afraid of saying it, knowing whenever she thought she was in love, it ended up disastrous. She just grinned and hugged him tighter, wishing that they could stand there like that forever. “Merry Christmas Justin.â€￾

He felt his eyes water as he got the irresistible urge to sing to her. “I’m so glad that you came my way from a million stars, here you are. I swear your love is mine.â€￾ Michelle rested her head on his chest, taking in his scent while wind blew across them and snow swirled around them. “And somehow I knew that you were made for me, and I can’t believe that my wish came true. I’ll never let you go baby. And still my heart belongs to you, and only you,â€￾ he skipped, “Merry Christmas darling. Let us share the joy of love tonight. Cold winter nights may come and go, and we’re still dancing slow. Can’t you hear my song? The song I sing for you.â€￾ Michelle loved his voice, and despite how cold she was, she began to sway with him. “People are celebrating all throughout the world, and that’s we’re gonna do tonight. ‘Cause we’ve got so much, so much love to share.â€￾

“That song doesn’t have the same effect without the rest of the guys,â€￾ Michelle joked as she fought back tears.

After a few minutes, they headed back into the house, numb from the cold. Michelle headed to the den where everyone was watching ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas,’ under Stephen’s demand, no doubt. Justin retreated to the kitchen for his favorite part of being home. He searched the refridgerator and the leftovers on the counter. “Who the hell ate all the cobbler!â€￾ he yelled to whomever was listening.

“Quit yelling,â€￾ Jourdyn injected, walking into the kitchen with him. “Here,â€￾ she handed him a plate with a huge slice of the dessert. “We had to wrestle this away from Jonathan.â€￾

“Since when does he like fruit?â€￾

“Ask ‘The Mizzle,’â€￾ she joked. Justin offered a light chuckle, scratching his head. “What’s wrong,â€￾ Jourdyn asked, recognizing his nervous itch.

“Nothin’.â€￾

Sydney was headed towards the bathroom when she noticed Justin and Jourdyn talking. “What’s goin on,â€￾ she asked, taking a forkful off of Justin’s plate.

“I’m waiting on J to tell me,â€￾ Jourdyn answered, leaning on the counter.

They both looked at him impatiently. “So, y’all have a busy day tomorrow,â€￾ he switched subjects.

“Yeah, thanks to you,â€￾ Sydney replied, referring to their unsolicited drive to New York in Michelle’s fixed car.

“I really appreciate y’all doing this for me,â€￾ he said genuinely. “What time do you leave for Orlando?â€￾

“7 in the morning,â€￾ Syd answered with resentment.

“You’re lucky we love you,â€￾ Jourdyn added.

“At least somebody does,â€￾ he said under his breath. Jourdyn looked at him with worry.

“So what time do you leave for NYC,â€￾ Syd asked him, not hearing his comment.

“I think our flight is at 3.â€￾

Sydney sighed. “Jo, I guess we should get back to my house and start packing, huh?â€￾

“Yeah,â€￾ Jourdyn retorted in oblivion.

“Well I’m gonna go pee and we’ll get goin,â€￾ she replied, walking out of the room.

“Justin, what’s wrong with you,â€￾ Jourdyn finally asked.

He shook his head in dismissal. “Nothing Jo. Don’t mind me.â€￾

“No, what was that about J?â€￾

“I said it’s nothing.â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ she gasped in realization. “You told her?â€￾ He looked at his best friend in disbelief. “She didn’t say it back?â€￾

“I don’t get it,â€￾ he exclaimed in frustration, “Why doesn’t she feel the same?â€￾

“Justin--“

“I mean, I know it’s only been two weeks, but when it’s there dammit, it’s there. It’s not a f***ing crime to be in love after a few days, is it?â€￾

“Justi--“

“What the hell man. We’ve spent so much ti--“

“Justin!â€￾ she stopped him. “Come here.â€￾ He followed Jourdyn to the threshold of the den where Michelle sat on the couch holding Stephen, with Lynn on one side of her and Jonathan on the other. She looked happier than he’d ever seen her. “Did you ever see this scene with Britney,â€￾ Jo asked. “Or Cameron? Or Alyssa?â€￾

“No,â€￾ he answered slowly.

“Have you ever seen a woman smile so brightly?â€￾

“No.â€￾

“This morning, when she opened her gift from you, have you ever seen a person shed tears of happiness so quickly?â€￾

“Well no, but what’s your point,â€￾ he asked, looking at Jourdyn in confusion.

“Justin, that girl is in love." He looked back and forth between Jourdyn and Michelle. "Whether she says it or not, you got her J.â€￾</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>Yep, two chapters. Haven't done that in a while, huh? :lol: It was only supposed to be one, but you can't stifle creativity when it hits ya, right? ;) Feedback y'all, I love it! :D</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:27 pm

those were good chapters...
poor Justin, come on Michelle tell him you love him

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:35 pm

aww Ash those chapters were beautiful! Like words can't even describe them! Stephen is hilarious man! He sounds so much like my cousin Jared I was like awww!!! And I love how Jonathan calls her Mizzle and corrected Lynn I was laughin so hard! But Justin told Michelle how he feels :wub: Just give her time J :nod: She loves you I can tell but sometimes its just to hard to say it :nod: Christmas at the Timberlakes/Harless's is soo cute man! I wanna be there! MORE PLEASE!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:04 pm

Yeah, I wish I could be a part of the Timberlake/Harless Christmas too. So much fun. I'd stay cracking up at his brothers. I'm so glad he confessed his love, but um, Michelle come on mami, you gotta admit your feelings too. Oooh, I bet she's waiting for New Years huh? Well bring it on baby. Let's go with the next chapter Ash!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:36 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Brutal...to go out on a limb and her not say iy back....ouch! But I think Jourdyn's right!! Justin might just be alittle dense!!lmao!</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:02 pm

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Well no, but what’s your point,â€￾ he asked, looking at Jourdyn in confusion.

“Justin, that girl is in love." He looked back and forth between Jourdyn and Michelle. "Whether she says it or not, you got her J.â€￾

Chapter 36

It was nearing noon on Saturday when Justin was walking with Trace and his bodyguard Mike through the entrance to the NBA Store on 52nd street and his cell phone rang. He excitedly answered, finding it to be Sydney.

“Hey buddy, we’re in New York,â€￾ she said cheerfully.

“Great. What time did you get in?â€￾

“We’re just pulling up to the hotel.â€￾

“Oh ok. I have two rooms reserved for y’all under my name,â€￾ he informed her, walking down the ramp of the store. “How was the drive?â€￾

“Long,â€￾ she sighed. “But we had fun.â€￾

“Hey, I can’t thank you enough for doing this man.â€￾

“Hey, you’d do the same for us, right?â€￾

“In a minute,â€￾ he beamed.

“So how are we gonna do this,â€￾ she asked, referring to surprising Michelle with her car.

“Umm,â€￾ he was browsing through jerseys while Trace followed slowly behind, “Can you get to Tavern on the
Green by 3?â€￾

“Where is that,â€￾ she replied in confusion.

“It’s in the park.â€￾

“What park?â€￾

He exhaled loudly. “Central Park, you moron. You know what,â€￾ he reconsidered, “Put Jourdyn on the phone.â€￾

“She’s talking to the front desk people,â€￾ she lied. “Just tell me where it is and we’ll get to it.â€￾

“Just tell Jourdyn what I said. Tavern on the Green at 3pm. We’ll be in The Crystal Room.â€￾

“Oh, so because you haven’t wined and dined me all over New York City like you have with her, I’m not allowed to know where the f***ing restaurant is?â€￾

“Sydney, get off my phone. I’ll see y’all at 3. Don’t be late.â€￾

Sydney hung up the phone laughing and informed Jourdyn of the plan.

“What’s goin down at 3,â€￾ Trace asked Justin once he was finally done with his conversation.

“A meeting,â€￾ he answered nonchalantly, glancing at the clock on his cell. “Hey dude, I should get back to the hotel.â€￾

“But we didn’t buy anything yet,â€￾ Trace maintained.

“Well you can stay here,â€￾ he answered, handing him a wad of twenty dollar bills. “I gotta run.â€￾

Justin and Mike quickly departed, leaving Trace to rummage through NBA paraphernalia by himself. Justin was returned to the Ritz Hotel within minutes, hoping to catch Michelle before she left for her meeting with radio executives.

“Hey there,â€￾ he said, catching her coming through the door as he was opened it.

“Hi,â€￾ she smiled, seemingly frenzied, as she tried to walk down the hall.

“What’s the hurry?â€￾ he called after her.

“I’m gonna be late if I don’t get going. And I don’t even know where this place is!â€￾

“Calm down,â€￾ he said smiling, “I can get Lonnie to take you anywhere you wanna go.â€￾

“I’d rather just take a cab.â€￾

“Hey,â€￾ he said, grabbing her elbow, trying to coerce her back into the room. “How about-–"

“Justin,â€￾ she grinned, “I’d love to, but I really can’t be late.â€￾

“I was just gonna ask you to meet me for lunch.â€￾

“Oh. Well then I think that can be arranged. When and where?â€￾

“2:30, Tavern On the Green,â€￾ he said quickly.

“Tavern On the Green? Don’t know where it is, but I suppose I can find it.â€￾

He chuckled, having had the same conversation earlier with Sydney. “It’s in the park. In fact, if you look out the window, you can probably see it from here.â€￾

“I’ll take your word for it,â€￾ she said, pulling her purse onto her shoulder. “I gotta run baby.â€￾ She barely gave him a peck on the cheek before scurrying down the hall.

Justin turned back into their room and plopped down onto the plush couch that sat in the middle of it, sighing happily. He smiled brightly and turned on the TV, hoping to pass the next couple of hours away quickly before he saw his girlfriend again.

He fell asleep, waking up just in time to see the 2:19 change to 2:20pm. “sh**,â€￾ he said to himself. “I’m gonna be late,â€￾ he noted. He hopped up, threw on his jacket and raced for the door when he heard a familiar tune playing, just within earshot. It was Michelle’s cell phone. He headed back into the room and fumbled through her luggage, answering just before the caller hung up. “Hello?â€￾

“Who is this,â€￾ a muffled voice asked abrasively.

“Umm, this is Justin,â€￾ he replied skeptically. “Who is this?â€￾

“This is Michelle’s man,â€￾ the caller retorted.

Justin looked around nervously. “What?â€￾

“You heard me.â€￾

“What are you talking about?â€￾

“Michelle is my girl. Where is she?â€￾

“You must be confused dude,â€￾ Justin countered. “Michelle is mine.â€￾

“Nah man,â€￾ the caller insisted, “She’s been mine for the past three years. Matter fact, she’s supposed to be with me now, so where the f*** is she?â€￾

Justin squinted, trying to think of who it could be behind the restrained voice. “Trace, quit playin’ man.â€￾

“What? Man where is Michelle?â€￾

“Who is this,â€￾ Justin persisted.

“f*** it,â€￾ said the caller, hanging up.

Justin shrugged it off, stuffing Michelle’s phone in his coat pocket and continuing downstairs and out into the park.

Meanwhile, Michelle had finished her meeting and was walking briskly through the snowy covered sidewalks of Central Park, in search of the restaurant she was to meet Justin at. She had no idea where she was going and checked her watch to reveal the time was now close to 2:40. She dug through her purse for her cell phone and realized that it was missing. Exhaling with regret, she was left to wonder how she was going to find Justin. “Where the hell is this place,â€￾ she asked herself.

“Need some help,â€￾ a passerby behind her interrupted.

“Yeah, I do,â€￾ she said turning around. “Do you know-—“ She stopped mid-sentence when she came face to face with the stranger.

“What’s wrong baby? You look like you’re seein’ a ghost.â€￾

“What are you doing here,â€￾ she asked angrily.

“I came to see you.â€￾

“What do you want Sean?â€￾

“I want you,â€￾ he answered, leaning in to kiss her.

She pushed him away with her elbow and moved out of his reach. “Stop.â€￾

“What’s wrong girl? Justin Timberlake made you forget me?â€￾

She chuckled sarcastically. “Seriously Sean, go away.â€￾

“Oh it’s like that now?â€￾

“It’s been like that. Why are you doing this?â€￾

“Because,â€￾ he started, moving towards her. He wrapped her in his arms tightly, “I told you I’d never let you go.â€￾ Michelle grasped furiously at his jacket in an effort to push him off of her, but before she knew it, his lips were on hers and weren’t coming off. She continued to pull at him, but his kiss was unrelenting.

Justin, who was, at the same time, on his way through the park, watched heatedly from afar as the exchange took place between Michelle and Sean. His eyes tightened, cheeks reddened, and he stormed his way through the park, completely ready to knock down anything or anyone that stood in his way.</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>:D Okay, I'm off to see Britney <_<. Your turn guys. ;) Oh, and THANK YOU for the great feedback! </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:35 pm

<span style='color:purple'>That son of a...damnit!!!!!
More please???
</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:58 am

oh sh**! hopefully he saw her fighting him off of her! justin is gonna kill him!!!!!!! more please!!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:01 pm

:o who does that sean think he is? he has seriously got problems i want justin to kick seans ass but i get the feeling that sum1 like sean wud hav him up for assault.
How was the concert?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:35 pm

sean is such a control freak cant he let her go?!!
you cant leave us hanging there i wanna know what happens!
update soon!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:04 pm

WHAT THE H*LL!! Sean you best be backin off of her right now! Can we say control freak? He reminds me of my friends boyfriend and trust me...thats not good at all :no:

Justin to save the day tho :yay: I'm really worried about her tho...you never know what Sean is gonna do to her! MORE PLEASE!!

PS~I hope you have fun at your concert or had cause its already over :lol:

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:25 pm

Oh my my my, you just had to come back, didn't you Sean? I'm so ready for him to like keel over and die. I know it's mean, but it's ok 'cause he's fictional, right? He makes me so sick. I'm glad Justin is there to save her cuz that guy sucks. :angry:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:05 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thanks y'all, for the beautifully wonderfully splendid feedback. You guys rock! :D And Heather, thanks for asking doll... my concert was... :unsure: fun. :lol:</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Justin, who was, at the same time, on his way through the park, watched heatedly from afar as the exchange took place between Michelle and Sean. His eyes tightened, cheeks reddened, and he stormed his way through the park, completely ready to knock down anything or anyone that stood in his way.

Chapter 37

Justin headed back for the hotel, too overcome with anger to know what he was going to do. He stormed through the hall, headed to his room when he almost crashed into Sydney and Jourdyn, who were coincidentally on their way to meet him. He barely glanced at them before continuing down the hallway.

“Justin,â€￾ Sydney shouted. “Where are you going?â€￾

“Not now,â€￾ he replied, digging through his pockets for his room key. His eyes were fiery and his stare was intense.

“What’s wrong,â€￾ she asked.

“I don’t feel like talking right now.â€￾

“J, you look like you’re about to shoot someone. What’s wrong babe?â€￾ Jourdyn furthered.

He banged his fist on the wall of the corridor, causing Sydney and Jourdyn to jump back in surprise. “I said I don’t wanna fu.cking talk about it. Now leave me the f*** alone.â€￾

“Okay,â€￾ Jourdyn replied skeptically. They had only seen him this upset on a few occasions, but they knew to leave him alone when it came to that point.

“We love you J. Just remember that,â€￾ Sydney added. “Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s not as bad—“

“Go!â€￾ he yelled, cutting her off.

Sydney and Jourdyn looked at one another, hesitant to leave him alone in that state. “Should we call Michelle—“ Syd started.

“Fu.ck her and fu.ck you too. Go away!â€￾ He finally discovered his key and anxiously opened his room door.

“Well what are we supposed to do with this car,â€￾ she yelled after him.

“Give the bi,tch her car and tell her to drive it into a ditch,â€￾ he retorted angrily as the door slammed behind him.

Jourdyn began to knock after him, but Sydney grabbed her arm, shaking her head. “Just let him cool off,â€￾ she informed her friend, knowing Justin all too well. They began to walk towards the elevators. “Shall we find Michelle?â€￾

“We shall,â€￾ Jourdyn agreed.

Meanwhile, Michelle, who’d threatened Sean with a lawsuit for violating her restraining order, was on her way back to the hotel to obtain her cell phone. She was happy that she no longer allowed Sean to upset her. It had been because of Justin that she gained the inner strength to overcome her demons with him. And now that she’d gotten over Sean, she was completely ready to begin a new chapter of her life with Justin.

She entered their suite quickly, knowing that she was insanely late for her lunch date. With any luck, she hoped, Justin wouldn’t bee too mad. But when she noticed Justin’s coat thrown across the couch and heard the shower running, her fears were lessened. “What’s he doing here,â€￾ she asked herself. But easily shrugged it off as she began to shed her clothing.

Once she had fully disrobed, she snuck into the bathroom and quietly opened the shower door to surprise her boyfriend.

Justin felt Michelle’s cool fingers trickle across his chest and he froze. He considered pushing her out of the stall, but as her hands made their way down his body, he turned slowly towards her, engaging in her fantasy.

He let her kiss his neck, and continue down his chest, watching her carefully the entire time. She eyed him with a smile before her lips graced his. She felt the lifelessness of his kiss and stopped. “I was thinking we could skip lunch and just do dessert,â€￾ she grinned.

He smirked back at her evilly as his mouth headed straight for her neck. He kissed her with so much force that she stumbled into the shower wall. He persistently licked her collarbone while his hands groped her breasts firmly, almost angrily and he heaved her onto the wall before he infiltrated her harshly.

At first, Michelle liked the roughness of his movements, but he was glaring at her almost as if he were looking right through her. Each time he went in was harder than the last. His thrusts were forceful and unforgiving as if he were stabbing her and the fire in his eyes scared her.

With every movement, Justin’s mind flashed back to seeing Michelle wrapped in the embrace of another man kissing him. As Justin went in and out, he became angrier and more frustrated.

As her back hit the shower wall repeatedly, Michelle was no longer enjoying the moment. She was almost terrified. But Justin was unrelenting. He continued in and out, quickly and roughly. Flashing back to her in the park, kissing that guy. He reminisced to the phone call he received on Michelle’s phone, just minutes before. In and out, harder and harsher. His worst nightmares of his heartbreak with Britney came rushing back to him as he insistently banged Michelle.

Tears began to stream down his face while Michelle moaned in pain. She wanted to tell him to stop, but she was frightened. He went on, while the hot water of the shower beat against his back. Michelle held onto his neck trying to steady herself against the wall, but he was rampant.

She finally decided that the water on his face wasn’t from the shower, but his tears. “Justin,â€￾ she finally panted. “Justin what are you doing?â€￾

“You like it rough, don’t you,â€￾ he roared wickedly.

She looked at him with panic, begging him to stop. He ignored her and kept going. “Justin! Stop!â€￾ she pleaded. His tears were falling as furiously as his movements, but he didn’t stop. The flashbacks continued.

“Does he fu.ck you better than I do,â€￾ he bellowed, breathing heavily.

Her back was essentially being thrown against the wall, and she was hurting. “Justin what’s wrong with you,â€￾ she whimpered in fright.

The magic words had been uttered and he pulled out slowly.

She looked at him in pained confusion. “What’s wrong with you,â€￾ she repeated.

“You’ve got some real balls to stand here and ask me that,â€￾ he said callously.

She searched his eyes, seeing nothing but numbness. “Justin,â€￾ she began taking hold of his hand.

“How long,â€￾ he asked, shaking off her grasp abrasively.

She continued to look at him baffled. “What are you talking about?â€￾

“Don’t fu.cking act like you don’t know what I’m talking about,â€￾ he shot back.

“But I don’t.â€￾

“Okay, well let’s refresh your memory,â€￾ he started, peering at her through the rapid fall of the shower water. “You were walking through Central Park, supposed to be meeting your boyfriend when you realized, Oops, you have two!â€￾ Her eyes widened noticeably. “Yeah, I know about him,â€￾ he added.

“Justin,â€￾ she began, “That was—“

“That was what,â€￾ he interrupted. “That wasn’t meant for me to see?â€￾

“Justin, that was--

“I don’t wanna hear it Michelle.â€￾ The water had begun to turn cold and he was shaking. “I can’t--. What the FU.CK!â€￾ he shouted, hitting the wall behind her and startling her. He then dashed out of the shower into the bedroom, throwing on any clothing he could find.

Michelle remained momentarily, letting the cool water trickle down her face, integrating with her teardrops. She then slowly followed behind him, grabbing a towel to cover herself, calling after him. “Justin, listen to me!â€￾

“Fu.ck you Michelle.â€￾

“Justin, that was Sean!â€￾

He glanced at her briefly before turning around to search for a shirt. “So he’s why you can’t tell me you love me?â€￾

She looked at him incredulously. You know that’s not true. Justin, I was trying to get away from him.â€￾

“Of course you were. I guess sticking your tongue down his throat is the best way to do that, huh?â€￾

“Justin, stop it.â€￾

“No, you stop it. Stop with the goddamn games.â€￾ He started to put on his jacket. “Fu.ck! Michelle, this sh** wasn’t supposed to happen with you.â€￾ Tears were rolling down his face. “You were supposed to be different.â€￾

“Don’t you trust me?â€￾

“I can’t believe I was dumb enough to believe you were f***ing right for me,â€￾ he continued, ignoring her.

“I am different J. Just calm down and let’s talk about this,â€￾ she begged. He advanced towards the door. “Where are you going?â€￾ she grabbed his coat.

“Get off me,â€￾ he replied, moving out of her hold.

“Please don’t do this.â€￾

“No,â€￾ he laughed malevolently, “You did this one baby girl.â€￾ He looked around the room briefly. “Have your sh** outta here by the time I get back,â€￾ he said, opening the door.

“Justin,â€￾ she pleaded. “Stop!â€￾ She grabbed his hand tightly, trying her best to hold on to her towel and ignoring the tears smeared across her cheeks along with the water from her hair dripping everywhere. “Please,â€￾ she dropped to her knees.

He let the door close as he fought back tears, trying to wrestle his hand from her grip. Her eyes were earnestly prayerful and his stare softened slightly. She trembled with fear and coldness, but she didn’t care. She just wanted him to stay. “Justin,â€￾ she started.

He opened the door again, still trying to get his hand back. “Get off the floor. Begging does nothing for you.â€￾

“I love you.â€￾

His head snapped back in her direction momentarily before he looked at her coldly. He jerked his hand from her grasp and walked through the door angrily. One last tear escaped to his red cheek as he slowly sauntered down the hall.

Michelle watched with a heavy heart as he departed. She turned on her knees and sat against the door. Clutching her towel with one hand, she covered her head in shame with the other, and she cried.</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>:unsure: I hope that was unexpected. But hey, even if it wasn't, I'd LOVE to know what you think. ;)</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:05 pm

:jawdrop: I wasn't expecting that at all!!!! But I feel bad for both of them cause Justin thinks she cheated on him and she's being harassed by her ex-boyfriend :no: Justin needs to listen to her though but I can understand after being cheated on 3 times it's gonna be hard to believe someone when you see them kissing someone else :nod: but i want them to work through their problems! They are soo cute together! This can't be happening! MORE PLEASE!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:17 pm

Man, that was intense. Justin just scared the crap outta me. And Michelle... poor baby. I don't even know what to think right now. I'm just... so sad. *Sigh* Gimme more please.

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:17 am

:( still crying here.
ash, you better fix this soon!!! i'm not playin around. i feel like my best friends just broke up. michelle. justin. together. NOW! :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:53 am

oh my god! that was not what i expected him to do at all! dude girl you need to go talk to lynn! she can help you out! and justin jesus man easy in the shower there buddy- that was like abusive wall sex!

Return to “Fan Fiction”