She Got Me

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:30 am

:jawdrop: this cant happen!! surely justin must know that she wouldn't do anything to hurt him!
update soon!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:15 pm

shock factor! omg! :o what happened in the shower :unsure: that was just nasty, that was = wrong justin :( he has to listen to michelle, i can understand that he is upset about it but at least let her explain
more plz? :P

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:40 pm

:o OMG, that was so unexpected.
Justin dude calm down and listen
I need more

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:14 pm

ok i just finished reading the story and its good so far. Justin you need to believe her. More plz!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:27 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:unsure: Sorry y'all. Didn't know it would affect you so much. But um, here's the next chapter... :unsure:

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'> Chapter 38

“I wanna talk to the fellas for a minute,â€￾ Justin proclaimed as he paced back and forth across the stage, sipping his water. “Guys, let me know if you feel me. So you meet this girl right, and you get to know her, you think shiit is goin great. Then all of a sudden, the biitch goes psycho on you, then has the nerve to get mad when you don’t wanna deal with her ass anymore.â€￾ He glanced back at Trace, who was meandering around the stage with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand. “You feel me, right man?â€￾ he directed to Trace. He nodded with glee. “Y’all know what I mean, right?â€￾ he shouted to the audience. Men and women cheered in agreement. “So uh,â€￾ he started, taking the bottle from Trace, “This next song goes out to all you crazy lying biitches out there and the guys that put up with y’all.â€￾

As the band began to play the intro to Cry Me A River, Michelle looked on in disgust. It had been two days since he walked out on her, and she was no longer the broken shell that he left her in. She was angry.

She spent the previous day at the Empire State Building with the radio station manager of Z100 and luckily didn’t have to think about Justin. But part of her job description included a review of Justin’s club show at Irving Plaza, and she wasn’t going to allow him to scare her out of what she came to New York to do.

She stood in the front row, next to a crew of celebrity guests, including Pharrell and his girl for the night, Emma, along with Paige, who’d trekked over to New York from London just to see Justin again. JC and Joey also attended the show, supporting their group mate as always. Michelle made little conversation with them, not necessarily in the mood to talk, but not wanting to be rude. She did, however, take notice of how Jourdyn and Sydney callously ignored her, figuring Justin had told them his warped side of the story.

“You were my sun, you were my Earth, but you didn’t know all the ways I loved you, no.â€￾ Justin noticed Michelle front and center the moment he walked on stage, but he’d made it a point to ignore her up until now. His eyes met hers and he sneered at her as he sung. “So you took a chance, and made other plans. But I bet you didn’t think that they would come crashing down, no.â€￾ The crowd was incredibly drawn in by the song, and they sung with him, as if they were all antagonizing Michelle. “You don't have to say what you did. I already know. I found out from HIM. Now there’s just no chance for you and me. There’ll never be.â€￾ Justin looked around with a lick of lips and a heinous smile.

“Biitch, why don’t you cry about it,â€￾ he shouted loudly. “You won’t tell me you love me, so why don’t I just walk out of the door. Now you tell me you need me while you’re crawling on the floor. But girl I refuse, you must have me confused with some other guy. Your bridges were burned, so now it’s your turn to cry. Cry me a river!â€￾ they yelled with him.

Michelle glared at him as well, before abruptly turning and heading towards the bar. She was almost in tears, angry at herself for even trying to reconcile with him, but she kept a straight face, ordered her beer, and went right back to her spot in the audience.

He continued to sing angrily, taking periodic swigs from the JD bottle. The audience cheered in animated confusion, not fully grasping that he was literally upset, and finally, it wasn’t over Britney anymore. “Ohhhh.â€￾

“OH!â€￾ the crowd shouted.

“The damage is done so I guess I’ll be leaving,â€￾ he chanted.

Michelle downed her third beer of the night and proceeded straight to the bar for another. She was going to enjoy the show if it killed her.

“I bet you think this song is about you,â€￾ he recited in his famous falsetto, in the tune of Carly Simon’s You’re So Vain. “I bet you think this song is about you, don’t you? I bet you think this song is about you, don’t you, don’t you?â€￾

The crowd clapped along with him as he ended the song. “It is,â€￾ he finished with a malicious wink to Michelle. The audience cheered in adoration as he moved on to the next song, sitting down at his electric piano. “If you guys know the words, feel free to sing along,â€￾ he started, starting the intro to Señorita with another mouthful of liquor. He gazed at Paige through the entire song, maddening Michelle to no end.

“I wanna try something right now,â€￾ he was saying, “And I don’t usually do this. I’m gonna start off a chant, but I want all you boys and girls out there to join me.â€￾ He singled out Paige and asked her to come on stage with him. Following a step behind were Pharrell, Emma, Joey, and Jourdyn. Justin laughed enthusiastically, getting up from the piano. He walked towards Paige and grabbed her waist, while shouting into the audience. “I’m-a sing something, and I want all the fellas to sing with me. We go ‘It feels like somethin’s heatin up. Can I leave wit you?’ And then the ladies go, ‘I don’t know what I’m thinking bout, really leaving with you,’â€￾ he feigned a woman’s voice. “Guys sing.â€￾

“It feels like somethin’s heatin up,â€￾ the guys yelled, Pharrell and Joey included, while they danced with the girls on stage.

“I don’t know what I’m thinking bout, really leaving with you!â€￾ Paige began grinding on Justin as she shouted.

“Ya gotta do better than that! It feels like somethin’s heatin up,â€￾ Justin sang again. “Can I leave wit you?â€￾ He was staring fiercely at Michelle while Paige danced on him, as if he was waiting for her heart to break. “Ladies!â€￾

She simply grabbed JC, who was inches away from her and mimicked the antics on stage. “I don’t know what I’m thinking bout, really leaving with you!â€￾

Before the final chant, Trace trampled off stage to surprise Sydney in the audience with his own proclamation. “It feels like somethin’s heatin up. Can I leave wit you?â€￾

She rolled her eyes at him and replied, “I don’t know what you’re thinking bout.... HELL no!â€￾

The show continued as planned until Justin reached his notorious serenade. “Here comes my favorite part of the show,â€￾ he lied, taking his guitar from Trace. “I get to bring one of you lovely ladies on stage with me and we’re gonna have a little fun,â€￾ he winked into the crowd. “My boy Trace over here is gonna pull your name out of our trusty little bowl here.â€￾

“I love you Justin!â€￾ a random person yelled.

“I love you too baby,â€￾ he smiled. “How easy was that,â€￾ he said under his breath as a dig at Michelle. “Alright,â€￾ he started, turning around towards his friend. “Who’s our lucky girl?â€￾

“Uhhh, Michelle Alexander,â€￾ Trace read slowly with a chuckle.

Justin sighed loudly and Michelle looked around in disdain. “Okay,â€￾ Justin said grimly. “Get up here Miss Alexander. Lonnie will help you up to the stage once you show him some ID,â€￾ he added. Michelle walked slowly up to the stage with a frown on her face. “I hate this as much as you do,â€￾ Justin informed her behind the mic, as she walked past him and sat on the stool adjacent to him. “Just act like you love it. You know, like you did me.â€￾

She rolled her eyes at him and plastered a fake smile on her face.

“I wanna be your lake or your bay. And any problems that you have, I wanna wash ‘em away. I wanna be your sky; so blue and high. And every time you think of me, I wanna blow your mind,â€￾ he didn’t look at her, but into the audience while he played his guitar.

As he continued to sing, Michelle looked at him, almost with contentment. I wanna be your lighthouse when you get lost. I’ll light a bright and shiny path to help you across. She’d always loved that song, and her contrived smile soon became genuine. Justin glanced back towards her briefly, seeing her grin. He scowled at her, and her happiness quickly faded. She hopped off of her stool, grabbed the mic from the stand in front of him and began to sing obnoxiously in her drunken stupor. “ La Laa Laaaa La La, La Laa LAAAAA Laa LA LA I’m gon take it from herrre. â€￾

Justin stared at her in disbelief and aversion, silently praying that she’d stop soon. He tried to grab the microphone from her, but her grip was strong as she continued to sing. Dropping his guitar, he attempted to sing over her. “ When all the love feels gone, and you can’t carry on!â€￾

“LA LA LAAAAA LAA LA LAA!â€￾

“And when there’s no one there to hold and you realize the world is cold!â€￾

“LA LAAA LAAAAAA LA LAAA!â€￾

They somehow got through the end of the song, and as it came to a close, Michelle threw the mic down and stormed off stage towards the bar. “Chardonnay,â€￾ she ordered, sitting down sloppily. “Put it on Timberlake’s bill.â€￾

“That was quite a performance,â€￾ the bartender commented.

“I try.â€￾

“I’d have to agree,â€￾ JC said, walking up behind her. “I’ll have whatever she’s having,â€￾ he said, slapping down his credit card.

“Hey you,â€￾ she smiled.

“What was up with that,â€￾ he asked, offering his famous grin.

“I dunno, ask your boy,â€￾ she replied, looking back at the stage. He had continued with his show, doing Rock Your Body.

“I will. I just wanted to get your side first,â€￾ he took a sip of his wine.

“At least somebody does,â€￾ she said under her breath.

“I’d like to thank y’all for comin out tonight,â€￾ they overheard Justin say. “Thanks to my special little guest Michelle. Baby, I’m sure you’ll get some soon,â€￾ he called her out. “Put a smile on your face sweetheart. Thank you New York. Y’all have been great.â€￾

Michelle peered back at him with loathing. She picked her wine glass up and headed upstairs towards one of the VIP rooms, leaving JC to drink alone. Justin made his way into the room, surprised to find her there, pacing back and forth.

“What the fuuck was that,â€￾ she asked, once she noticed him standing there.

“I could ask you the same thing,â€￾ he replied nonchalantly.

“Justin, I’m fuucking serious. Where do you get off embarrassing me like that?â€￾

“Me embarrassing you? You got up there and annihilated my damn song!â€￾

“Oh I didn’t have to say a word for that stupid ass song to be ruined. Your voice did that!â€￾

“My voice,â€￾ he asked incredulously.

“Cry me, cry me!â€￾ she erratically impersonated his high voice.

“Fuuck you.â€￾

“You’ve done enough of that Justin.â€￾

“What do you want?â€￾ he asked coldly.

“I wanna know what your problem is.â€￾

“Why are you here?â€￾ he ignored her question.

“I’m doing my job.â€￾

“You haven’t finished playing me yet?â€￾

She shook her head at him in disbelief. “I can’t believe you don’t trust me.â€￾

“Why would I trust a lying ho like you.â€￾ Michelle took a sip of her drink, nodding her head, absorbing his words. “Struck a nerve,â€￾ he asked, recognizing her tenseness.

“Go to hell you bastard,â€￾ she yelled, throwing her drink on him. With that, she thundered out of the room.</span></span>

Once again, it is your turn. B)</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:52 am

i cant believe she actually did that on stage! :lol: that is awesome he deserves it he was being a dick! she needs to talk to jc and maybe jc will explain to justin what happened so he can start to recognize what a daft prick he has been!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:31 pm

My my my, that's some muy caliente fighting goin on here! I gotta admit that was hilarious what she did. Kinda reminds me of that scene in "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days" lol. That was awesome. Justin totally deserved it though. He's bein such an a**hole. Bringing that Paige chick up there. And then the Cry Me A River lyrics were brutal. Good for you Michelle! :lol:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:53 pm

I applaud Michelle for standing up to that bastard :lol:

More plz

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:52 pm

:rofl: OMG i loved that lil scene on stage! I was laughin so hard over here oh man....but Justin totally deserves it...he won't even listen to her so he doesn't know the real meaning behind what happened...and he knows about Sean so wouldn't he think about that?? Men :no: MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:42 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I rpomise that will I catch up as soon as I can....sorry!! :( </span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:24 pm

Great chapter. I'm glad she did that. He needs to believe her though. More plz!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:59 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>:stupidme: Forgot to update over here :lol:. Tash, hun don't stress yourself. You can catch up when you have the time. :hug: But okay, okay, here we go...

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Why would I trust a lying ho like you.â€￾ Michelle took a sip of her drink, nodding her head, absorbing his words. “Struck a nerve,â€￾ he asked, recognizing her tenseness.

“Go to hell you bastard,â€￾ she yelled, throwing her drink on him. With that, she thundered out of the room.

Chapter 39

Justin followed shortly behind Michelle and watched carefully as she traipsed back downstairs to the bar where JC still sat sipping his wine. She made short conversation with him before the two of them disappeared out of the club together.

Justin’s ego had been bruised immensely, and instead of facing his pain, he was deepening it with his vile behavior. He down to where Trace and Jourdyn sat at the bar. “Where’s Paige?â€￾ he yelled, walking up to them.

Jourdyn, not having been fully informed of the happenings of their trip to London, looked at Justin in confusion. “Who is that?â€￾

Trace pointed to an area of the club where Emma and Pharrell were curled up on a love seat together. Justin’s eyes searched frantically for Paige’s light brown hair somewhere in the vicinity. “Where?â€￾ he asked Trace.

“Right thurr,â€￾ he laughed.

“What the f*** dude. Where?â€￾ Justin insisted.

“Over there with Pharreal,â€￾ he retorted. “I call you Pharreal ‘cause you the truth!â€￾

Justin and Jourdyn looked at Trace in annoyed puzzlement. “I thought you said her name was Emma,â€￾ Jourdyn injected.

“I was just frontin’,â€￾ Trace sang. “You know I want you babe.â€￾

Justin shook his head at his drunken friend. He ordered himself a Bacardi and Sprite before turning to Jourdyn. “Paige,â€￾ he began, “The girl I danced with during Senorita?â€￾

“Oh, that British ho? Yeah, I saw her heading to the bathroom,â€￾ she informed him. “What do you want with her?â€￾

“I need to talk to her,â€￾ he replied quickly.

Jourdyn raised her eyebrow at him, knowing that he was lying and borderline drunk. “Why don’t you stay here,â€￾ she said, passing him his drink. “I’ll go find her.â€￾ She hopped off her bar stool.

“Wait,â€￾ he grabbed her arm before she could move. She looked at him skeptically. “Have a drink with me?â€￾ his eyes pleaded.

Jourdyn scanned the crowd for Sydney, hoping that she could save her from whatever Justin’s mischievous expression signified he was planning. However, she was nowhere to be found, and Trace wasn’t exactly the friend that Justin needed at that point, so against her better judgment, Jourdyn plopped back into the seat next to Justin and ordered a drink, while waiting for him to talk.

“So uh,â€￾ he initiated, taking a sip of his drink, “How you doin?â€￾

She looked around, feeling as if she were in the Twilight Zone, sitting between two idiots that were three sheets to the wind. “I’m great,â€￾ she finally answered darting her eyes back and forth.

“Dude, I gotta tell you something.â€￾

“What is it J?â€￾

“Lalalalalalalalalaaa means I love youuuu,â€￾ he sang, incredibly off key.

“I’m goin to find Paige,â€￾ she proclaimed, getting up once again.

“I’m just playin baby, lighten up.â€￾

She gave him a questioning stare, subconsciously knowing that the reason he was acting this way was because of Michelle. “Justin, can I ask you something?â€￾

“Anything.â€￾

“Deep down inside, do you really believe that Chelle cheated on you?â€￾

“Dude, I saw it!â€￾

“Can you calm down for a minute,â€￾ she said, sliding his drink out of his reach. He made a motion to protest, but she raised her hand dismissively. “If you stop thinking with your overactive imagination and use rationale, does anything in that big ass head of yours tell you that she cheated on you?â€￾

“Jo, I don’t wanna talk about this.â€￾

“Of course you don’t. Because you don’t wanna deal with anything that involves common sense,â€￾ she shot back.

“Typical biitches,â€￾ he commented under his breath.

Jourdyn’s eyes widened and she resisted the urge to backhand him. “What?â€￾

He peered at her through tightened eyes. “Typical biitches. You always take each other’s side, no matter what.â€￾

“I’m gonna pretend you didn’t just say that.â€￾

“I did,â€￾ he answered coldly.

“No, no, no, see like an idiot, I automatically took your side ‘cause I love you. But I watched that girl grin and bear it while you stomped all over her heart on that stage tonight.â€￾

“What the f*** are you talking about Jo?â€￾

“’This song goes out to all you crazy lying biitches out there,’â€￾ she mocked him. “Ring a bell? Then you bring that Paige girl up there with you. And I won’t even get on that little duet y’all did.â€￾

“That was her doing,â€￾ he interrupted.

“Whatever Justin. I saw her come down here crying. That wasn’t a woman who set out to maliciously break your heart.â€￾

“Oh yeah, I’m sure. That’s why she left with JC, right?â€￾

“She left with JC because she’s hurt Justin. And he’s the only one that hasn’t been treating her like shiit tonight.â€￾

Justin frowned in frustration, looking into the crowd for a familiar face. He was tired of the conversation. Mainly because he hated when others pointed out his mistakes, and Jourdyn was one of three people in the world that did it best. “Are we done here,â€￾ he asked angrily.

“Yeah sure. Run away when shiit gets rough. That’s your answer to everything, huh?â€￾

“f*** you,â€￾ he retorted quickly.

“Just remember that you’re the one who came crashing into her life. You’re the one that wanted her to let you in.â€￾

“Oh, so now this is my fault,â€￾ he shouted. “I didn’t make her do anything!â€￾

“J, I didn’t say that,â€￾ she started, as she saw Emma and Pharrell walking towards them. “All I’m saying is that you need to step back and take a look at who you’re really mad at.â€￾

“Yeah,â€￾ Trace suddenly injected. “She’s not Britney.â€￾ Jourdyn and Justin’s heads shot towards him, glancing at him confusedly. “It’s true,â€￾ he added.

“I thought you were passed the hell out,â€￾ Justin laughed.

“Nah I was just resting my head,â€￾ he slurred.

“Yo J, we’re gonna bounce,â€￾ Pharrell announced, walking up to the three of them.

“Already?â€￾ Justin asked.

“Yeah, you know how it is,â€￾ Pharrell winked.

“Pimpin’ ain’t easy.â€￾

“But it shole is fun,â€￾ Pharrell finished, walking off with his arm around Emma.

“Well as lovely as this little display of brotherly love is, I think I’m gonna go and find Syd so we can get outta here.â€￾

“Later,â€￾ Justin said grimly.

“Get that frown off your face,â€￾ she instructed him. “You know I’m right.â€￾

“Good night Jourdyn.â€￾

With a roll of her eyes, she threw a goodbye to Trace over her shoulder and was lost in the sea of people almost immediately.

At the same time, Michelle, who’d spent the entire car ride to the hotel crying on JC’s shoulder was now sitting in his suite drinking wine and listening to music while he showered. She had become very fond of him through the few encounters that they’d had. Somehow, he’d always managed to save the day when she was in the midst of turmoil, and she adored that about him. He had a very compassionate presence about him, which allowed her to be comfortable with him. He was her rock when Justin couldn’t, or didn’t want to be, and the thought made her smile.

“Glad to see you’re doing better,â€￾ JC commented, coming out of the bathroom.

Her grin grew considerably as she watched him walk across the room in his towel. She studied the water that dripped from his mass of dark curly hair and trail down his back. “All thanks to you,â€￾ she finally replied, half dazed.

He was bent over his suitcase, and totally unaware of the affect he was having on the woman behind him. “So, dare I venture to ask what happened with Justin that got you so upset?â€￾

Michelle scoffed, not really wanting to revert back to the nasty things he said to her. “I don’t wanna talk about him,â€￾ she answered, finishing off her wine.

“Well okay,â€￾ he relented, pulling on a t-shirt. “I just want to make sure you feel better,â€￾ he turned and offered her a warm, comforting smile, his blue eyes shining. He searched back through his bags for some pants.

“Believe me,â€￾ she started, walking towards him slowly, “You’ve made me feel a million times better just by being here for me.â€￾ She grabbed his arm and his attention away from his suitcase, snaking her arm around his waist and giving him a flirtatious stare. “Can you do me one last favor, Mr. Chasez?â€￾

He licked his lips and gave her a coy smile, ready and willing to oblige anything she asked.</span></span>

I promise more VERY soon. :ph34r: However, I'd love to still hear your thoughts on this one in the meantime. :D </span>

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:46 am

well ya already know my opinion.... sooooooooooo???????????????

bored of writing in justins forum,,,, so thought id read sum more f.f and waste time.......... am skemin class again,,,,,,, dreadin gettin my report................. so totally o/t but im bored................ :rolleyes: :blink: :(

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:16 am

uh oh i think i am seeing a recipe for disaster! and maybe just maybe justin is going to realize that he was a prick for what he did! more please!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:39 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>well like i said on the jt board! how comes emma gets all the Pharrell action?! :lol:
great chapter but i dont like where this is going with JC! her and Justin need to sort things out they were good together! :nod: </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:59 pm

Michelle what are you doing with JC??? He's just a rebound guy because your hurt right now but you need to realize that before you completely screw things up with Justin...ahh i loved them together this cant be happening! MORE PLEASE!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:41 pm

:lol: I just realized how funny Drunk Trace was. Awesome chapter Ash, but um, if Michelle sleeps with JC, I'm gonna have a little more than a heart attack. Don't push me over the edge here!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:24 pm

see i like that girl she got taste :nod:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>GO TAP THAT ASS</span></span>

JC. KICKS. ASS

Booo justin :P

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:42 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:rofl: Zoe</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Believe me,â€￾ she started, walking towards him slowly, “You’ve made me feel a million times better just by being here for me.â€￾ She grabbed his arm and his attention away from his suitcase, snaking her arm around his waist and giving him a flirtatious stare. “Can you do me one last favor, Mr. Chasez?â€￾

He licked his lips and gave her a coy smile, ready and willing to oblige anything she asked.

Chapter 40

I don’t wanna run away, but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

“Would you dance with me,â€￾ she asked earnestly.

“I’d be honored,â€￾ he grinned, heading towards the middle of the room.

Michelle nestled into JC’s chest, wincing at the dampness of his shirt. She smiled to herself when his hand dropped to her waist and he began to rock her gently from side to side. If I don’t need you, then why am I crying on bed? If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head? She hummed along with the song as JC’s body guided her to the music. If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life? She inhaled his fresh scent of soap and toothpaste, inadvertently thinking of being in Justin’s arms. I don’t know why you’re so far away, but I know that this much is true. We’ll make it through… Tears began to surface and she tried to shake the thought of him from her mind, but it was no use. I hope I love you all my life. JC felt her teardrops fall to his bare arms, and he held her tighter, knowing that her thoughts had drifted to Justin. He hoped that her heart would help her realize that she shouldn’t give up on their relationship. Not without a fight, anyway.

Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away. And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today. Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right, and though I can’t be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side.

Justin had since, left Irving Plaza in solitude, and was now stumbling into his suite at the Ritz, drunk and confused, which was a recipe for disaster at this point. He tried his best to contemplate what Jourdyn had said to him, but she alluded to the fact that he was wrong, and that was one thing Justin never liked to hear.

By now, he’d gone over it all in his head a million times. He knew it didn’t make sense to him, but he also knew that he saw it happening with his very own eyes. He thought that he was learning from past mistakes by leaving before she hurt him, but was it possible that he hurt himself in the process?

There was a loud knock at the door before he could complete his thoughts. He slowly walked to the door, silently praying that it was Michelle, almost disappointed to find Paige.

“You were looking for me,â€￾ she asked.

“Yeah, like a few hours ago.â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ her facial expression dropped. “Did you need something?â€￾

He raised his eyebrows and tapped his upper lip as if he were thinking. “I dunno. Wanna come in?â€￾ he widened the entrance to the room so that she could walk through.

“If you don’t mind,â€￾ she smiled innocently.

“The more the merrier,â€￾ he slurred his words as he let the door slam.

She walked towards the couch and turned on the television while Justin followed slowly behind. “Are you all right?â€￾ she questioned, noticing that he appeared more fatigued than usual.

“Fine, why?â€￾

“Well you look rather pissed.â€￾

“Me? Nah,â€￾ he scoffed. “I was a little mad earlier, but I’m fine now.â€￾

Paige giggled. “No Timberlake, I mean head over arse—“ She paused when he looked at her in bewilderment. “Drunk?â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ he slowly started, letting out a brief cackle. “Noooo, what makes you say that?â€￾

“Perhaps its me imagination.â€￾ She shrugged it off and turned to sit on the couch. “What’s on the telly at this time?â€￾

He stared at his watch, barely able to make out the time. “Uhh, I dunno.â€￾ He sat down next to Paige, almost on top of her, staring at her intently while biting at his nonexistent nails.

She looked at him in uncertainty and moved slightly out of his reach. “Is there something on me face?â€￾

“You’re beautiful. You know that?â€￾

“Thank you,â€￾ she offered him that smile of hers that he loved so much and he continued to gaze at her. “You’re beginning to scare me, Timberlake.â€￾

“What do you say to a staring contest,â€￾ he suddenly declared.

“A what?â€￾

“A staring contest. You look at me, I’ll look at you, and whoever blinks first loses.â€￾

“Are you serious,â€￾ she asked disbelievingly.

“Yeah, it’ll be fun. Ready?â€￾

“Um—“

“One, two, three… go!â€￾

Paige did as instructed and tried her best not to laugh as she let her eyes bore into Justin’s. His expression was stoic until an impish smile adorned his babyish face. He bit his bottom lip, though his stare never wavered while Paige tried her hardest to keep up. His eyebrows heightened, he wrinkled up his nose, hoping to distract her, but she continued to watch him as if her life depended on it.

Unable and unwilling to lose anything in his life, Justin jumped from his spot on the couch and leaned over Paige, purposely letting his hand brush across her stomach and rest on her thigh. She still didn’t blink, annoying him immensely and his lips immediately went for hers, making her eyes flutter.

“I won,â€￾ he informed her, pulling away from their kiss.

“You cheated.â€￾

“She did first,â€￾ he replied, pulling off Paige’s shirt. He went for her lips again before she stopped him.

“Is that what this is about?â€￾

“Is what what what’s about?â€￾

“You. Me. This!â€￾ she yelled in frustration.

“What’s the problem?â€￾

“You’re using me to get back at her for what you think she did to you,â€￾ she said, pushing him off of her. “I don’t want to be a part of your games Justin.â€￾

“What games? This—“ He stopped mid-sentence when her words registered and he sensed her vulnerability. “Did you just call me Justin?â€￾

“It is your name, isn’t it?â€￾

“You’ve never called me that before.â€￾

“And,â€￾ she asked solemnly.

“You’re for real, aren’t you?â€￾

“Blatantly,â€￾ she shot back.

He stared at her from the sofa while she sauntered around the room without her top. “Why don’t you cut the bullsh** and come back over here,â€￾ he maintained.

“Are you on drugs?â€￾

He let out a loud chuckle, clapping his hands in amusement. “That was a good one,â€￾ he smiled.

“Seriously Timberlake, what’s wrong with you?â€￾

“Sit down!â€￾ he yelled.

Once again, she did as she was instructed and sat down next to him. “You’re going to regret this in the morning,â€￾ she stated, watching his hands head for her skirt.

“I’ll just worry about that when the time comes,â€￾ he replied, pulling off his own shirt.

It was now nearing 5am and JC was still with Michelle, committed to convincing her to reconcile with Justin. She had been back and forth between her own drunken anger and confusion, and at that point, frustration had overtaken her.

“I dunno,â€￾ she started, “I just think he should trust me.â€￾

JC nodded his head in agreement. “But you gotta understand where he’s coming from. He was in the most intense relationship of his life, only to find out that she had her own agenda the whole time.â€￾

Michelle ran her fingers through her wild curly hair, sighing loudly. “Yeah,â€￾ she said slowly. “I know all that. I’m coming from the same place. But you didn’t see me popping veins when he and that Paige woman were on the front page of the paper kissing.â€￾

“Well you know—“

“Even when he thought he cheated on me,â€￾ she cut him off, “And I let him explain himself, I might add, I didn’t get mad at him.â€￾

“That’s because—“

“You know, I just don’t f***in understand him. He promised me that this sh** wouldn’t happen.â€￾

“Michelle,â€￾ JC finally stopped her, “Calm down mama. It’s all just a big misunderstanding. You guys can fix this.â€￾

She smiled warmly and looked around the room dazed. “You know JC,â€￾ her smile reduced to a smirk, “To be honest, I’m not even sure if I want to anymore.â€￾</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>I'm lovin' it. Ba da ba baa baaa... Feedback, that is. :D Anddd go! ;)</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:15 am

Oh sh** bah justin is about to make a major boo-boo they need to just sit down and talk it out and i dont care what she thinks she wants- she wants to get back together with him!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:45 am

I dont like the way Justin is acting, it mite just be cuz he is drunk and all but he is just coming across as being such a jerk! phew michelle and jc didn't do nething, i was a little worried that sumthing wud happen :unsure:
more plz :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:32 pm

Justin back away from her!! They need to work this out! They are soo cute they can't do this!!! ahhh they have to get back together...Justin you had better keep your hands to yourself and Paige :no: you should be ashamed of yourself taking advantage of a hurt man :no: MORE PLEASE!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:47 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Whoa...talk about major drama!!! More please?</span>

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:42 pm

Paige sucks. And so does Justin. Somebody come and knock some sense into him! And Michelle too! <_<

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:04 am

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>I'd like to thank you guys so much for the awesomely wonderfully amazing feedback. It means the WORLD to me. :nod: Seriously.

But unfortunately, I have a little bit of bad news. Sort of. :unsure: So uh, I'm having a little family drama and it turns out that I'm gonna be moving to New York in the VERY near future. And so, I probably won't be around for a while. Consequently, I'll be ending the story sooner than expected. :(

The last chapter will be up tonight. Or at the latest, tomorrow. :lonely: I'm so sorry you guys. :hug:</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:41 am

dont worry hun :hug: theres no need to be sorry im sure you've got plenty of other things to deal with right now,
just dont disappear for too long, :)

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:34 pm

its alright girlie i look forward to not only the next chapter but also to the next time that you will be online- i hope everything is going ok and who knows maybe you will have more fun in ny!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:16 pm

aww I'm sorry that your family is going thru problems Ash :hug: But look at the bright side....at least u get to move to NY :shrug: That means no more Justin and Trace stalking though...what are you gonna do?

I wish you the best of luck in New York :hug: :blowkiss: But don't disappear for too long ok?? I'm gonna miss ya :cry:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:06 pm

i know i said this on the justin board but...

i'll miss you! please dont be away forever :( . and i added a mini orgy scene just for you before you leave... i know how your mind works dear :rolleyes:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:25 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Sending you hugs...take care!!</span>

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:56 pm

I lovvvvve you Ashley. :wub:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:22 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Y’all are so f***ing awesome, it amazes me :hug:. Seriously, you’ve brought tears to my eyes. Ugh, I love y’all so much. Thank you so much for your support. It’s just…*Sigh*…
Okay guys, here goes…</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 41
Still On My Brain

It had been weeks since Justin and Michelle talked. She’d made her way back to Orlando in her new car and he had been back and forth between there and Los Angeles, recording the new album.

Michelle had done her best to forget about him, indulging herself in schoolwork. She even bought a dog to keep occupied. But she couldn’t resist the urge to name him Bubba.

Justin had taken the same route and took a dive, head first, into the new *NSYNC record. But somehow, all of his writing evolved into a song about his heartbreak with Michelle.

The two of them had fallen hopelessly in love, but with the way things had ended in New York, they were sure there was no turning back. Michelle walked in on Paige and Justin having sex, and she was far from pleased. After a few more heated words were shared, they mutually decided that it just wasn’t going to work.

However, looking back on everything that it had happened, they were each coming to the conclusion that just maybe they’d taken the wrong road here.

It was a warm day, the first of April, when Justin decided to venture home to Orlando for a much-needed break from work. He had avoided the city since January, knowing it all reminded him of Michelle. But today, he’d woken up with a surge of optimism and decided to make an attempt at rekindling a friendship with her at the very least.

Michelle started off the morning in a terrible mood. Traipsing around in her oversized shirt that she slept in, she was beyond sick and was lacking the patience to deal with anyone at that point. Regardless, when there was a knock at the door, she obliged, subconsciously hating whoever dared to interrupt her awful day.

She swung the door open to find Justin standing there with a freshly shaved head and diamond studs bringing out his hesitant smile that peaked through a neatly manicured goatee.

She shifted her weight to one leg, raising her hands to her hips. “I see Hollywood has treated you well,â€￾ she commented.

“It always has,â€￾ he replied. “May I come in?â€￾

She moved out of the doorway to let him in. “Congratulations on your Grammy’s,â€￾ she stated, closing the door and walking into the apartment behind him.

“You’ve been keeping up,â€￾ he asked in slight surprise as he plopped onto her sofa.

“Well I do have a television,â€￾ she retorted.

He chuckled before looking at her carefully. “Chelle are you all right?â€￾

“Yeah, fine. Why?â€￾

“You look… sick almost.â€￾

“I’m okay,â€￾ she said slowly.

“Oh…â€￾ They sat in silence for what seemed like hours, darting their eyes around the room.

“So is there a reason you decided to drop by unannounced,â€￾ she finally questioned.

“I miss you.â€￾ She turned her head away from him to hide her pained expression. “Michelle look at me,â€￾ he demanded.

“I can’t.â€￾

“You can.â€￾

“I won’t.â€￾

“Why not,â€￾ he asked softly.

“Because,â€￾ she paused, “The body never lies. And I want you to sit there and keep believing that I don’t love you anymore.â€￾

“Well I wouldn’t believe it either way.â€￾

“Justin, get out,â€￾ she suddenly declared.

“Michelle,â€￾ he started, turning her face to his. “I love you.â€￾

“Go.â€￾

“And the sh** won’t go away.â€￾

“Stop.â€￾

He stared at her lips, licking his own. He immediately kissed her, knowing it would make her give in.

It had been so long since she felt his lips, his magnetic touch. It almost killed her to pull away. “Justin we can’t.â€￾

“We can,â€￾ he replied.

“It’s over.â€￾

“It doesn’t have to be. Let’s just forget about the past and recreate the magic we used to have.â€￾

“It’s not that sim—“

Before she could finish, Justin kissed her again, forcing his tongue into her mouth. This time, she didn’t stop. Nor did she want to. He kissed her neck; She pulled at his shirt; He pulled off her panties; She unbuttoned his jeans. He stood to let his pants fall while she looked at him with guilt.

“I love you,â€￾ she declared delicately.

He smiled, pulling her waist to his. “I love you too.â€￾

The second he entered her, tears welled up in her eyes, and she was overcome with joyful sadness. She didn’t think she’d ever have that feeling again. Him being inside her was the epitome of ecstasy. Justin watched the teardrops spill onto her cheeks, wondering if she was feeling the same way that he was at that very moment. They went on for hours, neither wanting to end this encounter. This wasn’t just sex. They were experiencing the most passionate seconds of their lives, making love for the first time.

They were now lying on the couch together in silence, one wondering what the other was thinking.

“I’m glad we’re back together,â€￾ Justin stated, running his fingers through Michelle’s now short hair.

She turned to look at him sorrowfully. “We’re not back together J.â€￾

His eyes widened while his smile faded. “Why not Michelle! Don’t you f***ing see that we were meant to be together? What the hell is wrong with this? So we made a few mistakes. Why can’t we just put it behind us and—“

“Justin, I’m pregnant,â€￾ she said softly.

“--Move on,â€￾ he continued. “There are worse things in the world than… What?â€￾ he finally stopped yelling.

“I’m pregnant.â€￾

He frowned briefly, before his expression softened to a smile. “Really?â€￾

“Yeah.â€￾

“How far along are you?â€￾

“A couple of months,â€￾ she answered grimly.

“Chelle, why are you so depressed. We’re having a baby! This is amazing!â€￾

Michelle winced at his words as tears flooded her cheeks. “Why are you crying Chelle? You’re not alone here. I’m gonna be with you every step of the way baby. Through all the doctors appointments and—“

“It’s not yours,â€￾ she interrupted.

Justin felt a chill run through him, hoping he'd heard her wrong. "What? What are you talking about? Who else's could it be?"

She rubbed her tired eyes and sighed with a slight shiver. "JC," she whispered. He moved from underneath her and began to put on his clothes angrily. “Justin, don’t do this.â€￾

“Do what? You’re pregnant, by my best friend, therefore you f***ed my best friend, therefore, you don’t give a sh** about me, therefore you’re over me, and therefore, I’m leaving.â€￾

“J, calm down.â€￾

“f*** it Michelle. I’m sick of the games and the back and forth bullsh**. You know what? It’s been real; it’s been fun; it’s been real fun.â€￾ He began to walk towards the door.

“Wait,â€￾ she yelled, running to stop him. He peered at her through tightened eyes, waiting impatiently for her to speak. Instead, she reached up to his lips and gave him the most eager kiss either of them had ever endured. There were butterflies as if they had kissed for the first time. Ironically, it would be the last. “Thank you,â€￾ she said sadly, “for loving me.â€￾

With a tear in his eye, with the sweetest goodbye that he’d ever received, Justin walked through the door, never to return again.

Le Fin :)</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>You guys have been great, seriously. B) Thank you so much for reading. It means so much to me that you’ve stuck by me through this crazy ass story... my very first one at that. ;) I LOVE you guys. :wub: THANK YOU. :notworthy:</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:30 am

<span style='color:hotpink'>Oh and umm, one more thing….

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Happy April Fool's Day! :P</span>

Yes, I’m an evil little biitch. I hope y’all don’t hate me too much! :lol: I couldn't resist. :ph34r:

But I ain’t goin anywhere and the story ain’t over yet kids. ;) Well…I am going to New York for a while because of some familial issues, but I’m not leaving Abs. I love you guys WAY too much! :wub:

Next chapter will be up later y’all. Ignore this one… None of it happened! :D

Love y’all! :blowkiss:

Oh yeah, I’m runnin outta town this weekend, so the next chapter will be all there is until Monday or Tuesday. B) </span>

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:15 am

:handshake: My hat goes off to you doll. That was awesome. :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:30 am

you sneaky bastard! :lol: i was like oh my god!!!!! i hate to admit i was like holy sh** she totally went there! ha ha!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:16 pm

totally had me fooled :lol:
That was good

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:27 pm

Ash Ash Ash :no: that was just evil what you did but pure genious i must add :nod: I was gonna start crying if that was the way your story ended...seriously i was like no they can't separate!! evil child! lol MORE PLEASE!

I hope that all of your family problems worked out soon though :hug:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:38 pm

<span style='color:purple'>You shiit...I'm glad I caught their reactions before I read it...sneaky!!!!
Take care :hug:
</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:00 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Alrighty girls, back to business. I'm sorry, but I can never resist a good joke! :ph34r: But seriously, y'all have been so supportive and you honestly put a smile on my face. So hopefully, you guys can forgive me... cuz I mean, come on. It was funny right? Anycrap, without further ado, here is the real chapter. ;)</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Michelle,â€￾ JC finally stopped her, “Calm down mama. It’s all just a big misunderstanding. You guys can fix this.â€￾

She smiled warmly and looked around the room dazed. “You know JC,â€￾ her smile reduced to a smirk, “To be honest, I’m not even sure if I want to anymore.â€￾

Chapter 41

Justin awoke the next afternoon, lying underneath Paige, suffering from an immense headache. His head and his heart were pounding when he realized who was on top of him. He groaned, trying to remove himself from the sofa without waking her, but failed.

“Good morning,â€￾ she said cheerfully.

“Hey, uh could you move,â€￾ he abruptly asked.

“I apologise,â€￾ she replied with a yawn, rolling to her side so that he could escape.

He pulled his pants from the floor and threw them on, heading slowly towards the bathroom. “Don’t worry about it.â€￾ He slammed the door and attempted to shower, wanting to wash away the little of what he remembered from the night before.

Paige rose from the couch, relocating her clothes that were strewn around the room and sat at the desk adjacent to the bedroom, ordering lunch for the two of them while she waited for Justin to return. By the time their soup and sandwiches had arrived, Justin had finished cleaning up everything, except his attitude.

“Is there anything I can do to make you feel better,â€￾ Paige finally asked, wanting to break the awkward silence he was putting her through.

“No, you’ve done quite enough,â€￾ he stated solemnly.

“I told you that you would have regrets in the morning.â€￾

“Well you were right, okay?â€￾

“Would you like to talk about it?â€￾

“Would you like to talk about it,â€￾ he mocked her British intonation.

“I’m serious. Perhaps I can help.â€￾

He rolled his eyes at her exaggeratedly. “I don’t think so.â€￾

“Try me.â€￾

“Well you already know what’s going on. Now add the fact that we just hooked up, and yeah, I think it’s safe to say that I’ve ruined this.â€￾

“Don’t say that.â€￾

“It’s the truth.â€￾

“How do you know,â€￾ she asked genuinely.

“Because," he paused to think. "Well I don't know. But everything is just so damn f***ed up. I dunno how I'll ever be able to fix it."

"Do you want to?"

He dropped his sandwich and ran his fingers through his hair. "Honestly, I really do," he replied.

"Then perhaps it's time you pull your head from your arse and apologise to her."

"It's too late for apologies."

She stared at him cautiously. "It's never too late."

"I should have trusted her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By this time, Michelle and JC had finally gone their separate ways for the day. Michelle was in desperate need of a dress for the Jive New Years Eve party taking place that night, and she spent the day on 5th Avenue, searching for the perfect outfit, along with Sydney, who'd talked to Jourdyn about their situation, and now had a new attitude.

Michelle didn't necessarily appreciate they way they'd left her to fend for herself when Justin shut her out, but she figured it best to mend fences, as the two of them may very well be her only allies throughout this ordeal.

Syd and Michelle walked briskly down the snow-filled, crowded street, clutching numerous bags, though none contained an ensemble that either of them could wear to the party.

"Damn, it's f***ing 3:00 already!" Sydney exclaimed, looking at her watch.

"You're kidding," Michelle replied nonchalantly.

"I wish I was. We have got to find something. Fast."

"Maybe this is like an omen," Michelle started. Sydney looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, maybe I'm just not supposed to be there," she trailed off.

"Girl, what are you talkin about?"

"I dunno. I just have the feeling that something bad is gonna happen tonight."

Sydney rolled her eyes at Michelle's dramatic premonition. "Nothing can be worse than that abomination of a show last night," she laughed. Michelle wasn't so thrilled. "Come on girl, lighten up. You're gonna bring in the New Year with a bunch of new, really cool people." Sydney smiled in an attempt to cheer her up. "Oh yeah, and Justin."

Michelle let out a light chuckle. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Look honey, if you want him back, just say the word and stop with all this Ain't-too-proud-to-beg bullsh**." Michelle snapped her head in Sydney's direction, shaking her head. "What's wrong girl? You don't like to hear the truth?" Sydney pulled her into Sephora, while continuing to scold her. "I'm sure there's a lot more to this story that I don't know, but the bottom line is, don't let your pride and his stupidity f*** up a good thing."

"Syd, he just left me, crying and cold on the floor."

"Chelle, it happens. We all make mistakes. Don't stand here and act like you're the perfect little angel that he wants you to be. You know good and damn well that embarrassing him like that last night was not cool."

"He deserved it," she protested.

"True. But y'all did your dirt. Now it's time to clean up."

Skimming through makeup, Michelle shook her head slightly in disagreement. "It's not that simple."

"Why not?"

"He should have trusted me!" she shouted, turning everyone's head in the store.

Sydney smiled back at everyone hesitantly and dragged Michelle back outside. "Why don't we just find you somethin to wear tonight," she suddenly switched subjects. "With the right dress, he'll be on his knees begging you to stay.

Michelle looked at her coldly as they continued their trek down the street. "But he should have trusted me," she repeated to herself. </span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>Alright y'all, I know that was short and sucky, but, I PROMISE the next chapter will be better. I'll see y'all back in here next week. ;) Oh yeah, feedback please my wonderfully lovely readers? I hope y'all aren't TOO mad. :P</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:19 pm

i am so glad that it isnt over!!!!!! oh and justin done f***ed it all up! but at least he now realizes he made a huge mistake and i think she needs to realize that what she did at his show was also a mistake! more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:01 pm

uh oh i wonder if something bad is gonna happen since Michelle said thats what she thinks is gonna happen...i sure hope not! ahh i need more Ash! You can't leave me hangin like this!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:02 pm

Ohh that wasn't to gud out shopping, i was like please dont let them fall out, <_< justin get off ur ass and go and apolygise to michelle and learn to trust her, she isn't the one who cheated in the relationship

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:09 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>I hope they sort things out at this newyears eve party
they better get back together soon!! im waiting for the new chapter! :P </span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:20 pm

Great chapter. I wonder whats going to happen next. More plz!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:50 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>I'm BACK! Whoo, I've missed y'all! Y'all probably didn't even notice I was gone though, did ya :lol:. Aight, I'm gonna shut up. Heeere we gooooo.... :whistle:

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'> Chapter 42

It was 8pm on Wednesday, New Years Eve, when Michelle stepped out of her hotel room and took JC’s arm. “Your carriage awaits, my lady,â€￾ JC joked with a smile as they stepped into the elevator. They walked slowly, arm in arm through the lobby behind two bodyguards, to their limo.

“Holy sh**, it’s freezing out here,â€￾ Michelle commented once they stepped outside. She was desperately cold, as the outfit she and Sydney had chosen for her wasn’t exactly winter-friendly. She wore a long black halter dress, which bared her caramel colored back and a portion of her shapely legs. Her feet were decorated with black and silver stilettos and her was pulled up into and elegant twist with curly tendrils delicately falling to her face and simple diamond studs adorning her ears.

JC laughed, opening the limousine door for her. “Well if it helps at all, I think after seeing you, I’m hot!â€￾

“I gotta be honest – that doesn’t help me much,â€￾ she giggled. “But thank you.â€￾

“Mama, you look amazing,â€￾ he declared once they were settled in the car. Michelle smiled politely, but didn’t say anything. “Thank you for being my date,â€￾ he added.

“It’s my pleasure JC. You look pretty damn good yourself.â€￾ They eyed each other briefly, before she spoke again. “Hell, thanks for being my date.â€￾

He nodded dismissively, reaching for the bottle of wine that was sitting in the cooler waiting to be opened. “Here’s to a Happy New Year,â€￾ he stated, handing her a glass of champagne.

“Cheers.â€￾ She slowly turned her head to the window as she sipped her wine, knowing Justin’s entourage was either directly in front of or right behind them. She secretly wondered what he was wearing, and who he was with, but assuming she’d find out soon enough, her mind drifted to the snow-filled streets of New York.

Meanwhile, Justin was sitting in the back of a Yukon, headed towards the Waldorf Astoria for Jive’s annual New Year’s Eve party.

“Justin!â€￾ Jourdyn exclaimed, noticing his feet.

He glared at her momentarily. “What?â€￾

“I told you not to put those sneakers on!â€￾

He rolled his eyes sharply. His ensemble consisted of a simple black suit, tie, and his infamous black and white Air Force Ones. “Jo, you know I hate real shoes. They hurt my damn feet.â€￾

“Well if you don’t sound like a little girl,â€￾ Sydney injected.

“Whatever man. I ain’t tryin to be all uncomfortable,â€￾ he replied, loosening his metallic blue tie. “It’s bad enough I gotta wear this damn suit.â€￾ Pharrell, who was sitting with Sarah and Helena on either side of him, laughed loudly, while Paige offered a light smile. “So what time is this shindig over,â€￾ Justin asked irritably to whoever was listening.

Everyone in the car looked back and forth between one another, not sure how to answer him. “When the cops come knockin’,â€￾ Trace exclaimed, snaking his arm around Emma.

Justin peered at him and turned abruptly in his seat towards the window. “This is gonna be a long ass night,â€￾ he said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearing 11pm and Justin and Michelle had spent the entire night passing looks at one another. One song after another graced the sound system, but they couldn’t tear their eyes away from each other.

“Shall we dance,â€￾ Michelle suddenly heard in her hear, still unable to break her stare.

She turned to the man behind her, smiling and taking his hand. “Why of course JC. I thought you’d never ask.â€￾

She rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes and listening to the song, while Justin watched in agony.

“You know, Timberlake, it’s not very polite to ignore your date for the evening,â€￾ Paige interrupted his thoughts.

He looked down at her sympathetically. “Sorry,â€￾ he replied. “Wanna dance?â€￾

“It would be nice.â€￾

He took Paige into his arms, still looking over her head to where Michelle seemed to be enthralled with her dance, and even worse, JC. Nonetheless, he continued to engage with Paige minimally, knowing that she probably saw right through his disregard of her presence.

“May I cut in,â€￾ Sydney asked Paige, noticing the insane distance between Justin and Michelle.

“I suppose,â€￾ Paige relented. “I’ll just see if I can sneak Pharrell from one of his lovely ladies for a moment.â€￾

“You do that,â€￾ Syd replied irately, rolling her eyes at Paige’s back.

“Don’t act like that,â€￾ Justin smiled, taking hold of Sydney’s waist.

“Don’t defend that ho,â€￾ she retorted, trying to subtly lead him towards the middle of the floor.

“She’s a nice girl.â€￾

Sydney gasped, realizing the motive of his tension. “You slept with her!â€￾

Justin’s eyes widened in guilt and confusion. “What are you talking about?â€￾

“J, don’t try to play me.â€￾ She turned in JC and Michelle’s direction, searching for Jourdyn in the vicinity. “I can’t believe you,â€￾ she sighed.

“Dude, what are you talking about?â€￾

“Whatever J. I just hope you tell Chelle before she finds it out from someone else.â€￾

“I dunno what you’re talking about,â€￾ he maintained.

“You can keep on with that innocent role if you want to, but I know you. That’s all I’m gonna say.â€￾

“Well that’s surpr—“

“That, and I suggest you stay away from Paige. She only seems to get your ass in trouble. And I’m done with the subject.â€￾

“Well okay,â€￾ he started. “But—“

“And another thing. Why don’t you just talk to Michelle. I bet she’d be willing to patch things up.â€￾

Justin looked around the floor, hoping there was someone else he could dance with. Finding no one, he let Sydney continue to preach while he listened to the song now playing.

Do we know more than we knew then? Or do we know less and we just pretend? You're eyeing on my heart and walk away. Your eyes tell me more than words could ever say.

He watched Jourdyn guide JC around the floor, wondering where Michelle had disappeared to.

“Oh crap,â€￾ Sydney exclaimed. “I broke my heel,â€￾ she lied, pulling off her shoe. Justin looked down at her shoe in confusion. “J, I’m sorry. I gotta go find another pair of shoes somewhere,â€￾ she declared, making her way towards the bar, with a wink towards Jourdyn once she caught her eye.

Justin turned around to walk to his table and take a seat when he found Michelle walking in the same direction, just in front of him. “Michelle,â€￾ he said softly, not sure if he wanted her to hear him.

She quickly turned, trying to suppress a smile when she heard his voice. “Hi,â€￾ she stated skeptically.

Should we take a chance and dance the last dance? Should we spend the night one more time caught up in this romance? Maybe wait and see, let it be the way that it will be. Should we take a chance and dance the last dance?

He bit his lip nervously. “Wanna dance?â€￾

She threw a curl behind her ear, not knowing what to say. “I don’t think that’s such a good idea.â€￾

“Come on Chelle, it’s just a dance.â€￾

She looked around the room, seeing all the people she knew coupled up. Or in Pharrell’s case, tripled up. Either way, she had nowhere to turn. She didn’t say anything, but intertwined her fingers with his and eyed him carefully, while he gripped her waist and pulled her close to him.

“You look beautiful tonight,â€￾ he whispered.

A tear threatened to grace her cheek when she thought of the fact that they weren’t sharing this night with one another, they way she’d hoped. “We’re supposed to be here together,â€￾ she finally stated, clutching his shoulder.

“Michelle, I’m sorry.â€￾

She looked at him, her eyes piercing into his, recognizing his genuineness. “I know.â€￾

“Is there any way that we can just put this all behind us and start over?â€￾ he asked hopefully.

How can I be wrong when I feel the way I feel? How can I deny emotion that’s so real? In the middle of the night, I call out your name. Do I ever cross your mind; do you feel the same? Like we should take a chance…

She looked up to the ceiling, unsure of exactly how to handle the situation. She thought about her conversation with Sydney and backtracked to the night they broke up, all the way back to the way Sean used to treat her. “No,â€￾ she said, barely audible.

“What?â€￾

“We can’t go back Justin. I can forgive what you’ve done, but I can’t forget. I can’t be with someone who doesn’t trust me.â€￾

“Michelle,â€￾ he started, as tears came rushing to his eyes, “I love you. Love is supposed to be what can overcome the biggest obstacles, isn’t it?â€￾

She closed her eyes and held him closer. “Justin, you don’t love me,â€￾ she finally replied.

“What? Of course I do Michelle. I just made a mistake. And I swear I’ve learned from this whole experience.â€￾

“No, you don’t love me Justin. Because if you did, you would have trusted me, in spite of what your mind told you. Because in your heart, you would have known that I love you unconditionally and you would have had enough faith in me to know that I wouldn’t hurt you. Not intentionally.â€￾

“Michelle,I—“

“At the bottom of your heart, you would have known that I would never betray you, right? After going over it in your head a thousand times, your intuition would have told you that I’m your number one fan, without a shadow of a doubt, you were my king, and after everything I know you’ve been through, that I wouldn’t even think to make that pain even worse.â€￾

They were both crying now and Justin was feeling insanely guilty. “Chelle—“

“If you loved me, you’d understand why I can’t just throw my feelings out there,â€￾ she interrupted him again. “But if you loved me, you would have felt it. The magic; the electricity; the dream coming true.â€￾ Michelle looked around the room, wondering if anybody had noticed the scene she was bound to make if she continued. “If you loved me, like you said you did, I wouldn’t be standing here crying, hoping that this song never ends, because I don’t wanna leave your arms.â€￾

Let me go, come to me, which way is the way that it should be? This is so bittersweet. There’s no way that we will ever know for sure unless we take a chance.

“Michelle, I do love you.â€￾ He looked around, and tried to pull her towards the door. “Can we go outside and talk?â€￾

“No, let’s just keep dancing,â€￾ she quickly replied, carefully wiping tears from her eyes.

They continued to dance in silence, wondering what the other was thinking, but afraid to utter a word. “When we’re born, the soul we’re given splits apart and half of it is given to someone else,â€￾ Justin suddenly began. “All of our lives, we’re looking for the person with the other half of our soul, and if we’re lucky enough to find that person, it’s said that we’ve found our soul mate.â€￾

Michelle looked up at Justin incredulously, uncertain as to what he meant. “What are you—“

“Michelle, when I saw you, my heart recognized you as a part of it’s own. And I refuse to let you walk away from that. I know it looks bad right now, but no matter what you think, I do love you. Listen to your own heart, and tell me it says I don’t love you.â€￾

She closed her eyes and blocked out the music, as if she were actually listening to something her heart had to say. She sighed and shook her head, no longer wanting to think. She just wanted to dance. “Just hold me,â€￾ she stated, placing her cheek to his chest.

Maybe wait and see, let it be the way that it will be. Should we take a chance and dance the last dance.</span></span>

:blowkiss: Do your thing ladies. ;)</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:09 am

Ashley ur back! What do u mean we hardly noticed u were gone? Of course we did :P How are you doing?
That chapter was so beautiful, im nearly in tears here
<span style='color:red'>Justin suddenly began. “All of our lives, we’re looking for the person with the other half of our soul, and if we’re lucky enough to find that person, it’s said that we’ve found our soul mate.â€￾
</span> :wub: I would melt if any guy said that to me so michelle u hav to get back with justin!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:32 pm

wow that was one of the most heartfelt chapters i have ever read here at abs! great job- please let them get back together!!!! then have someone kick paiges ass! :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:04 pm

these two have to get back together! :nod:
great chapter!
update soon ash!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:24 pm

we missed you Ash!!! :hug: :blowkiss:

That chapter was soo sweet man! They both want to be together so bad but neither of them wants to lower their pride...they belong together gosh darn it!!!! They had better be getting back together....now could she say no to him he was so sweet! MORE PLEASE!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:51 pm

Oh Ash, that was beautiful. I can't wait for them to get back together. They are getting back together, right??? Keep it up ma, I'm lovin' it. :D

Return to “Fan Fiction”