She Got Me

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:38 pm

Ash you can't end it here!!! :cry: Seriously what am I gonna do without reading your story there had better be another one up here for us soon....

that story was soo beautiful though! :cry: I'm glad that they are back together though cause they are perfect for each other.... i must say that I loved how they got back together...the same way that they hooked up in the first place....very unique i must say :lol: but aww i can't believe that its over Ash! I'm gonna miss this story so much!! *tear* Good job Ash :blowkiss: :hug:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww, that was so great! I loved it!!!!!!!!!1 YAY, great job!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:53 pm

What an amazing story. I absolutely loved watching Chelle and Justin's relationship evolve and dissolve and resolve :lol:. It was also cool to watch your writing progress Ash. You did an amazing job with this story and I can't wait for more of your work. :thumbup: Ahh, I'm so glad they got back together like that! It was so perfect. And I love how the last line was a play on the title. Yeah, I caught that LOL. You go girl. ;)

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:25 am

OH MAN! i totally wasnt expecting it to end there but i loved it! i love how she hit him like he did her! you did a great job i am sad that one of my favorite is now over- but i hope you will have another story soon! :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:43 am

:cry:
it cant end they've just got back together!! :(
:lol: that was such a great chapter, im glad they've finally got back together :nod: im gonna miss reading this story :nod:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:23 pm

aww this was a great story

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:28 pm

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Epilogue

They were all there that night. Michelle, Sydney, Jourdyn, and Lynn - they sat backstage at Reliance Stadium, nervously watching on monitors amongst a throng of various entourages. Trace and Emma were on the fifty-yard line along with Pharrell and Helena. JC, Joey, and Chris were right behind them. Lance had been hosting his own party that night, but he was there in spirit.

And so it began. Janet pranced flirtatiously across the stage while Justin followed closely behind.

“This show is kinda freaky, huh?â€￾ Michelle commented.

“Well it is Janet Jackson,â€￾ Sydney countered. “She makes Howard Stern seem tame.â€￾

“True,â€￾ she replied.

“Y’all hush,â€￾ Lynn interrupted. “My baby is performing.â€￾

They quieted themselves and watched carefully as Justin and Janet danced with one another seductively. And then it happened.

“Gotta have ya nekkid by the end of this song.â€￾

Michelle and Lynn’s jaws immediately dropped along with those of the American citizens, while Jourdyn and Sydney looked at one another deviously. Sydney winked at her friend and quickly resorted to feigning ignorance.

“Oh my Lord. What just happened?â€￾ Lynn exclaimed.

Michelle looked back and forth between the three ladies and sighed with a nibble on her bottom lip. She then began to chew on the nail of her index finger. “Umm. Wow.â€￾

“That didn’t really just happen, did it?â€￾

“Wow,â€￾ Michelle repeated.

Jourdyn tried her best to stifle an outburst of laughter when all four of their cell phones rang and they saw Janet being rushed by them with Justin’s jacket draped over her shoulders. Following closely behind, a slew of cameras, reporters, and last, but not least, a very agitated Justin. Catching his girlfriend’s eye, he broke from the group and made his way towards the four women he loved most in life.

“What the hell was that?â€￾ Lynn demanded.

Justin walked up to her shaking his head sadly. He pulled his mother into a sorrowful hug. “I don’t even know what it was.â€￾

Michelle moved behind him, tenderly rubbing his back. Coming straight off of a tour into his impromptu birthday bash the previous night where they definitely made it a point to party, she knew that he wasn’t in any condition to be performing. They all knew he wasn’t. But when Janet called, the last thing he was going to do was turn her down.

“It’ll be okay baby,â€￾ Lynn reassured her son.

“But I don’t understand it,â€￾ he whimpered. “We practiced it and everything was just fine. Then all of a sudden, we get out there tonight, I see her boob and some metal thing and I’m holding half a bra in my hand.â€￾

Michelle continued to rub his back, empathizing with him, but at the same time, finding the situation incredibly funny. “I’m sure it’ll be fine,â€￾ she finally added.

Sydney had to leave the scene before she erupted into a guffaw. Jourdyn turned her head while she snorted, and her glance transfixed upon the familiar faces of Access Hollywood’s Pat O’Brien and Nancy Odell. “Justin, buck up,â€￾ she informed him. “That kiss-ass from Access and his b**** are here.â€￾

He lifted his head from his mother’s shoulder to see Pat storming towards him with a cameraman. “Oh, f*** me,â€￾ he whispered to himself.

“Be nice,â€￾ Lynn hissed into his ear.

Justin simulated a smile as Pat and Nancy approached him. “What’s up dude?â€￾ he asked Pat, as if he cared. He quickly embraced Nancy with a peck on the cheek.

“How are ya?â€￾ Pat inquired.

“I’m okay, thanks.â€￾

“So you just got off stage with Janet. Quite a show you two put on out there.â€￾

“Yeah, I guess you could say that,â€￾ he lightly chuckled.

“So you just stripped Miss Jackson. What was that like?â€￾

“That was fun,â€￾ he replied sarcastically. “It was quick, slick, to the point.â€￾ He subconsciously rolled his eyes at the question.

“You guys were getting pretty hot and steamy out there.â€￾

“Hey man.â€￾ Justin’s tired eyes scanned the people behind him, and then the camera. “We love giving y’all something to talk about.â€￾

Michelle shook her head in disbelief to how easily he could lie sometimes. But she saw that he was distressed, and like any good girlfriend, she jumped in to save him. “J, we’re gonna miss the second half.â€￾

He silently thanked God he had an intelligent girlfriend and politely said goodbye to the Access Hollywood crew. “Remind me never to do this again.â€￾

“After this, I don’t think you’ll have that problem,â€￾ she giggled.

“Dude!â€￾ a voice yelled behind them. “That was great!â€￾ They all turned around to see Trace beaming as he got closer to them. “Why didn’t you tell me you were gonna do that!â€￾

Justin laughed heartily. “It wasn’t planned dude.â€￾

“You’re kidding.â€￾

“No, I’m not kidding. Why would I do something like that?â€￾

“But I heard those two talking about it earlier,â€￾ he countered, referring to Sydney and Jourdyn.

“Uh-huh.â€￾ Justin’s eyes tightened and he peered at the two girls who were now avoiding his penetrating stare. “What did they say about it,â€￾ he asked Trace.

“I dunno, they were just talking about how shocked everyone was gonna be when Janet’s boob popped out.â€￾

Michelle snickered loudly, warranting an evil glare from Justin. “Sorry,â€￾ she mouthed to him.

He stopped in his tracks and waited for Jourdyn and Sydney to approach him. When they came up on either side of him, he wrapped his arm around their necks forcefully, and dragged them off with him. “Let’s talk for a minute in private, ladies.â€￾

“Umm, how about we talk somewhere where there are lots of people,â€￾ Sydney managed to get out.

“Yeah, like the middle of the field,â€￾ Jourdyn added. “I have a feeling we’ll be safer there.â€￾

“Spill,â€￾ he demanded.

“Spill what?â€￾

“What do you two nosy little tricks have to do with this?â€￾

“Justin, we have no cl—“

“Now,â€￾ he roared.

“Well,â€￾ Syd began, “You may not remember this. But it was really early on a Saturday morning.â€￾

“The first Saturday of our winter break, to be exact,â€￾ Jourdyn injected. She was gripping his arm, which was still harshly enveloped around her neck.

“Yeah, and um, you decided to give us a little wake up call.â€￾

Justin frowned in ignorance and confusion. “What the hell are you talking about?â€￾

“You picked up a few groceries,â€￾ Syd coerced. “And you washed my face with toothpaste?â€￾

Justin laughed hysterically when realization struck him. “Wait, so you choreographed that little stunt because of that?â€￾

“Payback’s a b****, ain’t it?â€￾

“Do y’all have any f***ing idea how much f***ing trouble you just got me in?â€￾ His frustration was mounting.

“Oops,â€￾ Jourdyn innocently stated.

“And what the hell? How did y’all do that,â€￾ he imperatively questioned. “What am I supposed to tell all those people when they start breathing down my neck about that little escapade?â€￾

“Oh quit whining,â€￾ Syd yawned, rolling her eyes. “Just tell them it was a wardrobe malfunction.â€￾</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:30 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>:wub: :notworthy: :wub: :notworthy:

Okay, so guys, I just really wanna thank y'all SOOOOOO much for reading my story. You have no idea how much it means to me. No matter how weird, or repetitive, or just plain boring it got, y'all stuck it out and it just means the world to me. Especially being my first fan fic.

Thank all of you guys that let me use your names and past experiences (Em :lol:) to create this.

I'm so sad that it's over... I'm actually crying like a dork, but I'm happy cuz I'm excited about the sequel. So hopefully y'all will enjoy that too. Knowing me, that'll be up VERY soon. :nod:

But okay, again, a million thanks to you guys. I really really love y'all for reading and enjoying this. ^_^

:blowkiss: :wub: :notworthy: :wub: :notworthy: :blowkiss:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:35 pm

:rofl: paybacks a b*tch aint it! lol i'll post more later but i gotta go now lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:26 pm

Angelpopstar7 wrote: :rofl: paybacks a b*tch aint it!

No Tayback's a biitch. :lol: (That's my last name in case you don't get the joke! :lol:)

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:58 am

aww i'm so sad i had to reply here too. :cry: this was such a great story. it made me laugh, it made me cry, it pissed me off. i felt so connected to all those beautiful people. :clap: amazing job ash. :hug:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:21 pm

ha ahhahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahaha oh man so that is where he got the idea for wardrobe malfunction! that was a great ending! oh man now that was just clever! way to go!!!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:03 pm

whatchagot4meMRJT wrote:
Angelpopstar7 wrote: :rofl: paybacks a b*tch aint it!

No Tayback's a biitch. :lol: (That's my last name in case you don't get the joke! :lol:)

:rofl: Paige you crack me up :lol:

But now for my feedback cause I wanted to be first to post before but I had no time lol

I loved that man! I was laughin so hard cause I can see like his friends doing that to him for some reason :shrug: maybe that's what happened in real life...TRACE :yell: Just kidding lol

But I'm so sad to see this story end man what am I gonna do every afternoon with no story from Ash?!? :cry: But I'll be looking forward to a new story from you :nod: lol awww that was so good ash i hate to see it go :cry:

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:54 pm

^_^ Perfect ending to a PERFECT story! I love how you give Sydney and Jourdyn the blame for the whole thing. As a joke! How awesome is that. Pure brilliance, my dear. I'm so sad to see this end, but I already see that the sequel is gonna be something great. But congratulations on finishing your first story. I'm soooo proud of you! :wub: :hug: :kiss:

Return to “Fan Fiction”