She Got Me

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:08 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:yay: Zoe! Glad you're reading hun :hug:. You don't have to though if ya don't want to :lol:

And thanks for the feedback y'all. Here's a couple more.</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>"So what," she asked nonchalantly.

Justin gave a heavy sigh. "So…would you be my lady? Would you be my sweet love for a lifetime?"

"Umm, no I don’t think so," she replied.

Chapter 19

"What," he exclaimed. "You're saying no? But what about last night, and all this week and--."

"Justin," she laughed. "Lighten up. I was kidding. It was a joke. I'd love to."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," she replied, smiling through the phone.

"Okay. Cool," he said dryly.

"Gee don't sound so excited," she stated jokingly.

"Well I don't know what else to say," he responded. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"I dunno. What do you wanna talk about," she repeated.

"I dunno. What do you wanna talk about," he replied.

"I asked you first," she said.

"No, actually I asked you first."

"Okay, well I asked you second," she said laughing.

"I love your laugh," he said, subconsciously thinking about her smile.

"Oh please don't get all weird on me now."

"I’m just being honest. I love everything about you," he said laughing. I have to meet your mom so I can thank her."

"Thank her for what? She didn't give me anything but a big old booty.â€￾

"In that case, I really have to thank her then," he said teasingly.

â€￾Shut up," she exclaimed. There was a slight pause before she asked, "Speaking of which, I guess being lucky number 41 came in handy. You certainly know how to move.â€￾

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he replied.

"Okay, you can play the innocent role if you want. Moving right along, I’ve been wondering all day…what is your middle name?"

"Uh, I don't have a middle name," he lied.

"Now why would you wanna lie to me about that," Michelle asked in an authoritative tone.

"Why would you think I'm lying," he replied.

"Oh, because I recall seeing a bank statement in your kitchen this morning that clearly was addressed to 'Justin R. Timberlake.' Now tell me what the 'R' stands for."

"That was a typo," he said, digging deeper into his lie.

"You know if I ask Sydney or Jourdyn, they'll tell me, so you might as well spit it out."

"They don't know my middle name," he said slowly.

"I thought you didn't have one," Michelle stated, catching him in his lie. "Plus, there's nothing that those two don't know about you."

"Oh, there's one thing I can think of that they don't know about. Particularly, you and me, and last night."

Michelle winced at the thought of him not knowing that they had been informed. "Oh yeah, I guess I should tell you that um--."

"Oh man, don't tell me that they know," he complained.

"Well…"

"Well what," he rushed her.

"Well it's your damn fault! If you hadn't left that stupid message while they were there, everything would be fine. But noooo, you wanna ramble on my answering machine about our sex life! So don’t even try to blame this one on me honey.â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ he mumbled. “Well then um, oops.â€￾

"Yeah. So back to the subject at hand, what’s your middle name?"

Justin hoped that she had forgotten about that. "Okay, okay. It’s Rashad."

"Are you joking," she asked in skepticism.

"Damn it," he said under his breath. "Aight, you got me. My middle name is Randall."

At the risk of sounding insensitive, Michelle let out a loud cackle before responding. "Well its not that bad."

"Whatever. Because you know, now that I've told you mine, you have to tell me yours," he said.

"No I don't," she answered quickly.

"Yes you do," he replied.

"No I don't," she repeated. "I'm never telling you my middle name."

"Man, that's not fair," he whined. "I told you mine."

"You made that decision on your own. I refuse to make the same mistake."

"Come on Chelle, it can't be that bad. Just tell me," he exclaimed.

"Nope," she replied tersely.

"Aight, how about if I guess it? Will you tell me if I'm right," asked hopefully.

"I'm not making any promises," she said.

"What does it start with?"

She hesitantly replied, "J."

"'J,' huh? Is it Jacqueline?"

"No," she responded.

"Jasmine?"

"Nope."

"Jennifer?"

"Unh-unh."

After giving her an extensive list of possible names, he finally said, "Man, I don't know. Why can't you just tell me?"

"Because I don't want to," she said. "Just give it one more try," she said enthusiastically. "This is fun."

"No it's not," he said shortly. "But um, okay, is it," he thought carefully before guessing, "Josephine?"

Michelle's jaw dropped in surprise. "I hate you," she said bitterly.

"So that's it?" he asked, highly amused before laughing loudly in the same manner in which she had done to him previously.

"Stop laughing," she exclaimed. "It's not funny!"

"Okay," he said, trying to diminish his laugh to a snicker. "I didn't mean to laugh. It's umm, cute," he added, trying to be diplomatic.

"You don't have to lie," she said. "I know it's ugly, but my grandmother wanted me to have her name. But what's your excuse Randall?"

"Hey man, it's my dad's name. Hell, I'm lucky it's not my first name," he stated with a chuckle.

"Yeah, then you'd really be screwed."

"Hey speaking of which, I kind of wanted to talk to you about last night," he said, unsubtly switching the subject.

"What about last night did you want to talk to me about," Michelle asked in confusion. "Is something wrong?"

"No, not at all. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay," he said as his voice got lower. "I know Sean isn’t exactly on your list of topics for conversation, but you were really shaken up so I had to ask."

A lone tear slid down her cheek. This time however, it was a tear of joy, for she knew she’d found the love a lifetime. "Justin, that’s so sweet. But I feel so much better now. Because of you, I haven’t given him a passing thought. You gave me what I always wanted but never found."

Justin sighed lightly as everything replayed in his mind. "Last night was just--."

"Beautiful," she finished. The two of them sat in silence for what seemed like days before Michelle said, "J, I think I'm gonna go now. I need to get some sleep."

He gave a slight laugh and said, "Yeah I was thinking the same thing. So I guess I'll let you go."

"I'll call you tomorrow. Good night," she said in a singsong voice and a grin from ear to ear.

"Good night baby," he replied in an enticing manner.

They both hung up their phones, thinking about the other as they fell asleep. In Justin's mind, he knew that Michelle was the girl of his dreams and he was elated that she was now his. Michelle was equally as contented to have Justin in her life, and she made a vow to herself that she was going to do her best to keep him there.</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:13 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 20

Friday went by faster than anyone had expected. Michelle spent most of her day with her classmates at UCF. Unbeknownst to Justin, she was a Journalism major and intern at the Orlando Sentinel newspaper, and she was required to cover the upcoming basketball game between the Orlando Magic and the Washington Wizards. She had been anticipating this evening for weeks, and now that it had come, her mind was more on Justin than on her job.

She sat in the hall of one of her school’s many buildings waiting for a shuttle to leave for the TD Waterhouse. As she waited, thinking about Justin, her cellular phone rang loudly, startling her.

“Hello?â€￾

“Hey girl, what you doin,â€￾ a familiar voice said on the other end.

She smiled at the sound of Justin’s voice. “Hey sweetie! Umm, I’m sitting in some hallway at school waiting for this van to take me to a basketball game.â€￾

“Basketball,â€￾ he asked. “You’re going to a basketball game and didn’t invite me?â€￾

“Well, it’s for my job. I guess it just slipped my mind.â€￾

Confused, he asked, “Why is Abercrombie & Fitch sending you to a basketball game?â€￾

“No,â€￾ she laughed. “I guess I never told you that um, I have an internship with the Orlando Sentinel. I’m studying at UCF to become a journalist.â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ Justin said skeptically. He wasn’t too big on reporters, being that their job was to pry into his life.

“What,â€￾ she asked, hearing the hesitancy in his voice.

“Nothing. Umm, how about I meet you at the game,â€￾ he asked hopefully.

“Well I’ll be working so we probably won’t get too much time together. But if you could pick me up from the game, that would be great.â€￾

“What am I supposed to do all that time without you,â€￾ he asked pitifully.

“Come on,â€￾ she replied. “You can make it three hours without me.â€￾

“No I can’t,â€￾ he whined.

“You’re being a baby. Justin I have to work.â€￾

“Michelle,â€￾ he whined again.

“Why don’t you see what Jourdyn and Sydney are doing tonight,â€￾ she asked.

“I don’t care what those hos are doin,â€￾ he replied, half joking.

“Justin,â€￾ she exclaimed in shock.

“Nah, I’m kidding. But come on Chelle, I see them all the time.â€￾

“Yeah, I know,â€￾ she said thoughtfully. “But lately, you’ve been ignoring them to spend time with me.â€￾

“So you’re pushing me away now?â€￾ he asked.

“No, not at all. I just don’t want to steal you from them because I know how much y’all mean to each other. J, stop whining, it’s just a few hours.â€￾

He thought about what she said and relented. “Aight, I guess I can do that. What time do you want me to pick you up?â€￾

“I don’t know,â€￾ she said. “Umm, I’ll call you.â€￾

“Aight, have fun,â€￾ he said.

“You too,â€￾ she replied softly.

“Bye,â€￾ he answered, hanging up his phone.

Michelle hated the thought of pushing him away, but she knew that he needed that time for his friends. Additionally, she would need that time to coordinate her plan for Justin’s Christmas gift.

Her classmates and colleagues piled out of a neighboring classroom signifying that it was time to leave for the game.

Meanwhile, Justin made the decision to take his girlfriend’s advice. He made a trip to Jourdyn and Sydney’s apartment showing up just as they were walking out of their door. He intercepted their path to Sydney’s car, startling the two girls in the process.

“Hey! Where are y’all goin,â€￾ he asked loudly.

Both Sydney and Jourdyn looked at him as if he were crazy. He never approached them so cheerfully unless he had an ulterior motive.

“What do you want,â€￾ Sydney asked nonchalantly.

“I came to see what y’all were up to tonight,â€￾ he replied.

“We’re minding our damn business,â€￾ Sydney stated.

“That’s surprising considering you’ve never done it before,â€￾ he said sarcastically.

“What’s that supposed to mean,â€￾ Jourdyn asked, genuinely offended.

“Nothin,â€￾ he said, annoyed. “Man why are y’all trippin? Can’t I just wanna chill with my best friends on a nice, cold, Friday evening?â€￾

Sydney looked at Jourdyn knowingly. “He’s up to something,â€￾ she said silently to her friend.

Jourdyn acknowledged, responding out loud, “I know.â€￾

Unaware that Sydney had addressed Jourdyn, confused, Justin asked, “You know what?â€￾

“Umm, I know that um, we have plans and uh, you’re gonna throw us off. We’ll holla at you tomorrow, okay?â€￾

“Hold up,â€￾ he said as they began walking towards the car again. “Where y’all goin?â€￾

“Well if you must know,â€￾ Sydney started, “we’re going out with some friends from high school.â€￾

“Why,â€￾ he asked quickly.

“Because we want to,â€￾ she responded.

“So y’all are just gonna leave me hangin,â€￾ he asked. “What am I supposed to do?â€￾

“Well,â€￾ Jourdyn started, “I recall last Friday when you left us hangin on more than one occasion for your girl Michelle. Why don’t you go out with her tonight? Or did she just hit and run,â€￾ she laughed.

Sydney let out a loud cackle before Justin glared at her evilly. “Don’t do me like that,â€￾ he replied. “I’m tryin to be nice. Trying to hang out with my friends and this is what I get in return? This is the last time I try to spend the night with y’all.â€￾

“Is that a promise,â€￾ Sydney asked as the two girls attempted to finish their journey to her Jeep.

“Wait! Y’all don’t leave me,â€￾ he yelled, dropping to his knees.

“How many times do we have to tell you that begging doesn’t work,â€￾ Jourdyn said, looking at him pitifully.

He pouted his lips, knowing that always got to Jourdyn. “Stay with me y’all. Please?â€￾

With that, Jourdyn pulled out her cell phone giving it to Sydney.

“Why are you giving me this,â€￾ Sydney asked, baffled.

“So you can call Nick and Kevin and let them know that we’re gonna have to cancel for tonight. And ask them how long they’re gonna be in town and see if we can reschedule.â€￾

“Oh ok,â€￾ she said as she started to dial the numbers. She quickly paused after brief consideration. “And why in the hell are we rescheduling,â€￾ Sydney asked in an annoyed tone.

“Because,â€￾ Jourdyn said, not so subtly directing her eyes to a pitiful looking Justin, hoping that Sydney would get the picture.

With a loud, annoyed sigh, Sydney made the call that would ruin her evening as the three of them walked back into the girls’ apartment in search of some form of entertainment for the rest of the night. After much debate, the three of them settled on having dinner and going to see the new movie “Cheaper By the Dozenâ€￾ in hopes that Justin wouldn’t bail on them again. Yet again, they retreated to the parking lot of their apartment complex and towards Sydney’s car.

“Why are we taking this car,â€￾ Justin asked to whoever was listening.

The girls stopped in their tracks and relocated to Justin’s car.

“Man I don’t wanna drive. I just…why can’t we take your car,â€￾ he asked Jourdyn.

With an annoyed sigh, Jourdyn grabbed his arm, dragging him back to Sydney’s car, quickly piling into it.

“But I like the color,â€￾ he exclaimed, referring to Jourdyn’s baby blue Ford Explorer. Seeing that time was moving quickly, he asked, “Hey y’all, I gotta pick up Chelle in a few hours. Can we just go to the movies?â€￾</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>:unsure: K, y'all are great with the feedback. Keep it up please. :D</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:48 pm

:yay: Yay their together now! I was soo worried i was like what? She doesn't wanna be his lady but now it all makes sense! shame on you :no: lol

awww poor J doesn't get to go to the basketball game...but on the brighter side, he gets to hang out with Sydney and Jourdyn...thats a good thing right?? :shrug: more please!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:29 pm

he seems to be ignoring jourdyn and sidney .............not good

You don't have to though if ya don't want to

:lol: ash
no i wanna ! love the story

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:05 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>With an annoyed sigh, Jourdyn grabbed his arm, dragging him back to Sydney’s car, quickly piling into it.

“But I like the color,â€￾ he exclaimed, referring to Jourdyn’s baby blue Ford Explorer. Seeing that time was moving quickly, he asked, “Hey y’all, I gotta pick up Chelle in a few hours. Can we just go to the movies?â€￾

Chapter 21

They were getting tired of him leaving them for Michelle. But since he was their best friend, they gave in.

“Justin,â€￾ Sydney asked.

“Huh,â€￾ he responded, dumbfounded.

“When are you gonna get that girl’s car fixed?â€￾

“Umm,â€￾ he started.

“Umm,â€￾ Jourdyn asked.

“Well now that you mention it, I need y’all to do me a favor.â€￾

“You need us to do you a favor,â€￾ Sydney repeated.

“Yeah,â€￾ he replied. “See I was gonna bring Chelle with me to New York when I start doing the club shows after Christmas—.â€￾

“Hold up, you were gonna take her to New York and not invite us,â€￾ Jourdyn asked.

Justin knew he was wrong, and he had to play it off. “I was getting to that part. See, that’s where y’all come in. I need you to drive her car to New York so I can surprise her with it.â€￾

“Say what,â€￾ Sydney exclaimed.

“Please. It would really mean a lot to me if you would do this,â€￾ he said.

“So,â€￾ Jourdyn started, “you want us to drive her car from Orlando to New York… when we’re already gonna be in Memphis? And then, how’s she supposed to get it back to Orlando. Are you crazy?â€￾

“I would do it for you,â€￾ he said, pathetically.

“Then why don’t you do it for yourself,â€￾ Sydney asked.

“Because I have to be in New York on the 27th,â€￾ he replied.

Sydney and Jourdyn quietly discussed the situation while Justin sat in the back of the car waiting impatiently. Jourdyn then turned around to Justin to give him the consensus. “No.â€￾

“No,â€￾ he yelled. “How can you tell me ‘no?’ I’m your best friend--the one that would do anything in the world for you; I would lay down my life for either one of y’all. How could you say no to me?â€￾

He rambled for minutes concerning his disbelief for their response. Sydney finally got tired of his babbling and said, “Okay shut up! We’ll do it. Just stop whining!â€￾

“Really,â€￾ he asked in surprise.

“Yes! Just shut up,â€￾ Sydney replied.

They arrived at the movie theater 30 minutes ahead of show time in hopes that the movie wouldn’t yet be sold out. After Jourdyn purchased their tickets, they made their way across the street to Best Buy to browse the CDs while they waited for the movie to start. Twenty minutes later, the three of them relocated back to the movies and snuck into the side door of the theater, ensuring that Justin wasn’t spotted in the process. It wasn’t very often that he could go out in public without having to go to some extreme to keep himself hidden. But Jourdyn and Sydney were very used to it, and they had learned to adjust accordingly.

They sat at the front of the theater, knowing that most people made their way to the back. As the movie was nearing two hours, Justin got a call on his cell phone, and he made it a point to answer it as loudly as possible. “Hello?â€￾

“Hey J, it’s me.â€￾

Justin was excited at the sound of Michelle’s voice. “Hey baby, how you doin?â€￾

“I’m fine,â€￾ she chuckled. “I just need you to come pick me up now.â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ he said slowly, knowing that the movie still had a while to go. “Umm, okay I’ll be there soon.â€￾

“Okay, call me when you get here,â€￾ she replied. “See you soon.â€￾

“Aight,â€￾ he said, turning off the phone. He looked at his friends skeptically, who were glaring at him evilly in return. “Umm, we have to go,â€￾ he said, smiling nervously.

“Oh no we don’t,â€￾ Sydney said quickly. “After you just had that loud ass conversation interrupting the movie, you’re gonna tell me that we have to leave in the middle of it? You must have really lost it.â€￾

“Okay, well can you just give me your keys? I gotta go pick up Chelle,â€￾ he asked.

Jourdyn, who was sitting between the two of them and trying to enjoy the movie, was getting annoyed. “Would y’all shut the hell up ,â€￾ she hissed.

“Jourdyn, please tell your friend to let me borrow her car so I can go pick up my girlfriend.â€￾

“Justin, please shut up so I can watch this damn movie,â€￾ Jourdyn responded.

“What’s up your ass,â€￾ he asked sarcastically.

“Not a damn thing, but my foot will be up yours if you don’t shut up!â€￾

Annoyed, Justin sighed. “Sydney, please give me your keys.â€￾

“No,â€￾ she whispered angrily. “Leave me alone.â€￾

“Why not,â€￾ he whined.

“Because you are not about to have us sitting at the movies all damn night while you go on another excursion with Michelle,â€￾ Sydney replied.

Aggravated by the exchange taking place, Jourdyn asked Sydney for her keys. Turning to Justin, she said, “I’ll take you back to our apartment so you can get your car, okay?â€￾

“Thank you Jourdyn. That’s what a true friend would do,â€￾ he said loudly directing his comment more towards Sydney than Jourdyn.

“Whatever,â€￾ Jourdyn said. “If I don’t find out what happens to Fed Ex, that’s your ass,â€￾ she added, referring the course of events in the movie. “I’ll be right back,â€￾ Jourdyn directed to Sydney.

He laughed as the two of them got up, leaving Sydney in peace to watch the rest of the movie. Using the movies’ side entrance/exit, the two of them retreated to the car. As Jourdyn drove the short distance back to her apartment, she talked with Justin briefly. “So, you did it with Michelle, huh?â€￾

Justin looked at his friend beaming as he chuckled. “Where did that come from?â€￾

“Hey, I’m just asking. I wanted to get your side of the story since I haven’t heard it yet,â€￾ she said, smiling back at him.

“Fair enough,â€￾ he replied. It was much easier for him to deal with Jourdyn and Sydney one on one. In fact, he enjoyed the company of them individually. But when they got together and bombarded him with sarcasm and questions, it was annoying, to say the least. “Well um, I don’t know what you want me to say,â€￾ he said, still smiling.

“It’s okay,â€￾ Jourdyn replied. “I can see it in your eyes.â€￾

“You can see what in my eyes,â€￾ he asked, confused.

“I can see it. â€￾

“And what the hell is it ,â€￾ he asked, still baffled.

“Justin, you are not hiding anything. You know you can’t fool me,â€￾ she said matter of factly.

“Jo, tell me what you’re talking about.â€￾

“You’re falling in love,â€￾ she stated, waiting for an explosion from him.

“No, I’m not,â€￾ he said, laughing nervously.

“I hate to break it to you, but um, yes you are sweetie. You’re falling hard, and fast. It’s so obvious,â€￾ Jourdyn replied.

“No I’m not,â€￾ he said in an annoyed tone. “Now just drop it.â€￾ Hearing his phone ring, he scrambled for his pocket to answer it. Jourdyn noticed his urgency and giggled as she turned into the parking lot of her complex. Justin looked up in response to her chuckle. “What,â€￾ he asked, looking on his phone, disappointed to see that it was his mother.

“You’re pitiful,â€￾ she responded, pulling up in a vacant space next to Justin’s car.

“What did I do,â€￾ he asked.

“You’re rushing to pick up your phone hoping that it’s Michelle yet you’re sitting here yelling at me, trying to convince me that you’re not in love when it’s painfully clear that you are.â€￾

“Jourdyn, I’m gonna say it one more time. I am not in love.â€￾

“No offense but uh, you wouldn’t know love if it bit you in the ass,â€￾ she replied sarcastically.

He laughed lightly before opening the door. “I’m leaving now.â€￾ He gave Jourdyn a quick kiss on the cheek and indicated that he would call them tomorrow before he raced to his car to pick up his girlfriend.

Jourdyn laughed at her friend as she made her way back to the theater as quickly as she could to see the remainder of the movie.

On the way to the TD Waterhouse, Justin thought about the many references people had been making to the fact that he had been acting as if he were in love. In the bottom of his heart, he knew that it was happening at that very moment. But his head wouldn’t let him admit it. Soon enough, he would not only admit it, but also embrace it. Until then, he promised himself not to be consumed by thoughts of her, but he was breaking his promise even more minute by minute. </span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>Not that I have to tell you wonderful readers, but feedback please. :D</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:58 pm

Justin honey just face it- you are falling in love and while i understand that you dont want to get hurt- if you ruin this i am going to kill you!!!! more please

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:55 pm

I agree with #1....Justin girls know love when they see it and you my friend, your in love :nod: More please!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:48 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Alright ladies, I have a little paper to do this week, so I dunno when the next chapter will be done, so I thought I'd just post this one now so I can get to work. *Njoy. B)</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 22

Justin arrived at the TD Waterhouse Center within 15 minutes and he called Michelle as soon as he could. “Hey I’m right outside,â€￾ he said when she picked up the phone.

“Its about time,â€￾ she replied jokingly as she tapped on the window of his black Mercedes before he could hang up the phone.

“Hey you,â€￾ he said as she opened the door, throwing a gym bag into the back of his car. “Damn, did you play in the game,â€￾ he asked, referring to her bag.

“No,â€￾ she laughed. “It was a…gift.â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ he replied nonchalantly. “So how was it?â€￾

“How was what,â€￾ she asked, in oblivion.

“The game?â€￾

“Oh, it was so much fun. I met so many great people,â€￾ she said enthusiastically.

“Glad you had a good time without me,â€￾ he said, playfully pouting.

“What about you,â€￾ she asked. “What did you do tonight?â€￾

“Me and Sydney and Jourdyn went to the movies to see ‘Cheaper By the Dozen.’â€￾

She looked him up and down noticing his outfit, which consisted of a Lakers t-shirt and blue jeans with Nike Cortez sneakers, topped off with a black Pony jacket and cap. “You wore that with them?â€￾

“Is there something wrong with what I’m wearing,â€￾ he asked, pretending as if he were hurt.

“No, not at all. I’m just…umm, surprised that they let you go out with them like that.â€￾ Checking her watch, she saw that it was only 10pm. “Hey, its still early, you wanna hang out for a while.â€￾

“I thought you’d never ask,â€￾ he responded. “Have you eaten?â€￾

“Yeah, I had something at the game,â€￾ she replied.

“Oh, well I haven’t,â€￾ he said, turning into the Wendy’s Drive-Thru.

“Wendy’s huh? You spare no expense do you?â€￾

“Hey man, whatever. Food is food,â€￾ he said. After ordering a spicy chicken sandwich combo, he pulled up to the pay window.

“You didn’t ask me if I wanted anything,â€￾ Michelle injected.

“You said you already ate. I just assumed that you- -.â€￾

“I told you about making all these assumptions. That’s okay. I’ll just have some of yours,â€￾ she said, smiling.

By the time they made it back to Justin’s house, Michelle had eaten all of his fries and half of his sandwich. In shock, Justin exclaimed, “Where the hell did my food go?â€￾

Still chewing on his sandwich as they walked towards his back door, she said, “I’m sorry baby. I guess I was hungrier than I thought.â€￾

He stormed towards the back entrance of his house. Not seeing his water hose in his path, he stumbled over it, sending him crashing into his pool. Michelle saw the exchange and burst out laughing hysterically, leaving a soaking wet, and cold Justin fuming. “Hey what the hell are you laughing at Josephine ,â€￾ he said to Michelle, using her middle name to address her.

She stopped laughing suddenly and dropped the Wendy’s bag at the mention of her middle name. “I’m laughing at you Randall . You look ridiculous.â€￾

“Well instead of laughing at me, could you help me out of here,â€￾ he asked, extending his arms towards her.

Putting her purse down, she rolled her eyes at him dramatically as she carefully walked towards him, offering her hand to help him. As she approached him, Justin forcefully grabbed her hand and pulled her into the pool with him. After resurfacing, and flailing her arms frantically, she yelled, “What the hell is wrong with you! You could have killed me! And now, thanks to you I’m gonna get pneumonia or some shiit!â€￾

“Calm down,â€￾ he said, laughing at her fury. “There is nothing wrong with you,â€￾ he said, trying to grab her arms.

“Get off of me! Look at me Justin! I’m wet, and my outfit is ruined and my hair is messed up…just stay away from me,â€￾ she exclaimed, trying to swim towards the shallower end of the pool to get out.

“Where are you goin,â€￾ he asked.

“I know you don’t expect me to stay out here all night in the pool. It’s the middle of December Justin!â€￾

“Just come here for a second,â€￾ he replied swimming towards her. He grabbed her leg and pulled her towards him slowly. Without a second thought, he covered her lips with his own, with the intent of warming her up a little bit. With her legs wrapped around his waist and their arms locked on one another, they continued their lip-locking session in the middle of the pool for what seemed like hours.

When they finally separated, Justin was coming to the realization that he couldn’t stand the combination of the cold air and him being wet. “I guess we should get in the house and out of these clothes, huh,â€￾ he asked.

“Yeah I guess so. It seems like whenever I come over here, I end up having to change into something else,â€￾ she said, noticing the pattern.

“Well for some reason, you always end up wet when you come over,â€￾ he replied.

“In more ways than one,â€￾ she said under her breath.

“Huh,â€￾ he asked, not hearing her.

“Oh, I was just saying that um, I should keep some clothes over here just in case.â€￾

“Yeah, you should,â€￾ he said walking quickly to his door. She followed him up to his room where they both began to strip their cold, wet clothing. Justin gave her one of his robes before he made his way into the bathroom. “I’m gonna take a quick shower, but you know where my closet is…take what you want. There’s another bathroom across the hall.â€￾ He gave her a quick kiss before shutting the door to finish undressing.

<span style='color:hotpink'>Michelle finished her shower quickly and returned to Justin’s room, relocating to his walk-in closet to find something to wear home. Hearing Justin come out of the bathroom, she walked out of the closet to find him standing at his dresser, his back facing her, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. She saw this as a very enticing opportunity and approached him slowly and very quietly. Her hands grazed his waist, making their way up his bare stomach and finally caressing his muscular chest.

Surprised by her actions, Justin froze at her touch, but he didn’t stop her because he was enjoying every second of it. As her hands continued to explore his torso, he placed his hand over hers, following along with her. He took her hand in his and pulled her in front of him, surprised to see her still in his robe. With that, he knew exactly where this was going and he acted accordingly. He bent down and kissed Michelle for the second time that night, sending chills down her spine. She responded by kissing him passionately, grabbing at any part of his body that she could get a hold of.

Michelle began to move backwards towards where she knew Justin’s bed was located, letting her lips do the walking as Justin followed. After lying down on the bed, Justin remained on top of her, still wearing nothing but a white terrycloth towel. Not quite finished with foreplay yet, she let the towel stay on. She made her way on top of him and pointedly kissed every other inch of his body that wasn’t concealed.

Justin untied the belt on her robe, slipping it off slowly, kissing each part that he uncovered, finally exposing her bare body. He loved everything about her body, and he was enraptured with just looking at it. He couldn’t help himself when it came to Michelle, and he made it completely obvious in every move he made. He made his infamous trek from her lips down her stomach and just below. His tongue went inside her slowly, which staggered Michelle. He let it glide in and out effortlessly, trying not to show his excitement of tasting her for the first time.

Michelle squirmed with delight, shoving her fist in her mouth to keep from screaming at the top of her lungs. Her other hand grabbed a handful of his hair so she wouldn’t lose her mind. And just as she felt there was going to be an explosion between her legs, she opened her eyes to find Justin back on top of her, his towel to the left of her, and him inside of her, ready to partake in another night of pure pleasure.

Justin didn’t move slowly as he had the first time. This time, he moved quickly and rhythmically, showing his passion for the woman underneath him. This time, he was familiar with the territory, and he used it to his advantage.

And this time, Michelle’s breathing was stuttered and frenzied, as were her moans. The entire experience was overwhelming and she felt as if she were going to burst any minute. She loved that feeling, and she loved that it was coming from someone that she adored.

Justin’s thrusts got slower and slower as they both approached their climax, while Michelle got louder and more aggressive with every second that passed. His lips found hers yet again as they lay comfortably in each other’s arms in the peaceful silence of the house.</span>

Justin held Michelle in his arms, thinking of the moments they were sharing. Somehow, his thoughts reverted back to JC and Jourdyn making references to him falling for Michelle. He knew that they were right, and that he should stop denying it. “Chelle? I know this is an awkward time to say this, but I just thought you should know that, even though we’ve only known each other a short time, I think I’m in love with you.â€￾ He waited for a response, and in realization of how stupid he sounded, he wished that he could take it back when she didn’t answer him. “Chelle?â€￾ He listened to her rhythmic breathing and recognized that she had fallen asleep. Thankful that she hadn’t heard him, he smiled to himself, “Damn, I’m good. I must have worn out the poor girl.â€￾

Sliding out of the bed so as not to wake her, Justin made his way back to his dresser to put on some clothes. He threw their wet clothes in the drier and subconsciously made the decision not to wake Michelle to take her home until after her clothes dried.

After about two hours, the two of them sat in front of Michelle’s apartment in Justin’s light blue BMW Roadster. “Thank you for a very…interesting night,â€￾ Justin said.

“Interesting? That’s what you would call it,â€￾ she asked in shock.

“Well, no, it was more like…â€￾

“Beautiful,â€￾ she finished for him. Justin stared at her momentarily before saying anything. “What,â€￾ she asked, noticing his gaze.

“You’re just so amazing. I just…I lo--,â€￾ he stopped when he realized that he may be making a huge mistake.

“You what,â€￾ she asked in anticipation.

“I like this outfit on you.â€￾

She dropped her head in disappointment. “You said that already.â€￾ She leaned in with the intent of giving him a peck on the cheek, but Justin quickly transfixed his lips on hers, giving her a goodbye kiss that she was bound to remember. “Goodnight,â€￾ she said in a daze when the kiss finished. She opened the car door and scurried to her apartment.

Justin watched her carefully. “There goes the love of my life,â€￾ he said to himself, driving out of her complex. “Now, if I could just tell her that.â€￾</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>Feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. :D</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:21 pm

aww someone's in love and I know who :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:19 am

that was some good ass nookie!!!! i love this story!!!! just tell her justin!!!!!!more please!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:22 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thanks for the feedback guys. :wub:</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>She dropped her head in disappointment. “You said that already.â€￾ She leaned in with the intent of giving him a peck on the cheek, but Justin quickly transfixed his lips on hers, giving her a goodbye kiss that she was bound to remember. “Goodnight,â€￾ she said in a daze when the kiss finished. She opened the car door and scurried to her apartment.

Justin watched her carefully. “There goes the love of my life,â€￾ he said to himself, driving out of her complex. “Now, if I could just tell her that.â€￾

Chapter 23

The clock read 6:00 a.m. Just as the last zero changed to a one, Justin’s cell phone rang loudly playing N.E.R.D.’s “Rockstar.â€￾ His eyes shot open and shifted to his dresser where he saw the iridescent blue light of his phone blinking on and off. He then rolled over, covering his head with his pillow in an attempt to go back to sleep. Quickly thereafter, his house phone startled him similarly and he scrambled to answer it before whoever was calling made another attempt at his cell phone. “What do you want!â€￾ he yelled loudly at the innocent caller.

“Pack your bags Justin. You’re going to London,â€￾ said a deep voice on the other end.

He rubbed his eyes of fatigue and frustration. “Come on Johnny. We agreed I wouldn’t have to go back until the New Year.â€￾

“Well they want you back Justin,â€￾ his manager informed him. “Don’t worry. You’ll be home by Christmas Eve.â€￾

He stubbornly rolled out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to make himself some coffee. “What am I going for?â€￾

“It doesn’t matter,â€￾ Johnny replied. “Just be there. Your flight leaves tonight at 6.â€￾

“Tonight?â€￾ he exclaimed. “You couldn’t give me the rest of the weekend?â€￾

“No time. You have a show tomorrow at Hammersmith. Oh and get a couple of headlines while you’re over there. You guys need all the press you can get for the new album.â€￾

Justin sighed heavily. He hated all the Trousersnake crap. “But Johnny, I have plans.â€￾

“You also have fans. Don’t disappoint them. I’ll meet you at the airport at 4. Don’t be late.â€￾ Always on the move, Johnny had hung up leaving a very aggravated Justin on the other end.

Justin waited patiently for his coffee to finish while contemplating how to get out of this situation, knowing that it was near impossible. When the Brits called, he gladly answered. But now that Michelle was in his life, traveling didn’t seem as exciting as it used to. Especially when he’d planned for her to meet his mom the next day. Two hours later, still sipping on coffee, he internally consented to going to London. After all, he had tons of Christmas shopping left, and what better place to finish it than the UK.

Meanwhile, Michelle awoke rather early for a Saturday morning with a stuffy nose and puffy eyes to hear her mother Angela bustling around the apartment, cleaning up. “What are you doing,â€￾ she asked hoarsely when her mother appeared in her bedroom with a tray and bowl on top of it.

“I’m getting you better,â€￾ Angela said, walking towards the bed with the tray.

Michelle sat up slowly. “How’d you even know I was sick?â€￾

“You’re my baby. I know everything. Now here,â€￾ she started, placing the tray in Michelle’s lap. “Eat up.â€￾

Michelle gave her an incredulous stare. “It’s 8 in the morning ma. I can’t eat chicken soup,â€￾ she said, referring to the contents of the bowl.

“You can and you will,â€￾ she responded walking out of the door. “I don’t have time for you to be sick.â€￾

“Didn’t know it was affecting you so much,â€￾ Michelle stated sarcastically under her breath.

“I heard that,â€￾ Angela replied walking past her room.

Rolling her eyes, Michelle ate the soup, sniffling her way through it and subconsciously wondering what Justin was doing at that moment. She decided to give him a quick call before she rolled out of bed to wash the dishes, disappointed to find that once again, he wasn’t home. “I wish he’d sit his ass down sometimes,â€￾ she said to herself.

“Who needs to sit their ass down?â€￾ Angela asked, standing in the doorway.

“Well you for starters,â€￾ she replied, smiling, just as there was a knock at the door. In hopes that it was Justin, Michelle raced for the front of the apartment.

“You need to sit your ass down,â€￾ her mother yelled stopping her at the threshold. “I’ll get the door. You put on some clothes.â€￾

“I got it ma.â€￾ She reached the door quickly, swinging it open to find Justin standing before her in his favorite gray sweatpants and white shirt. “Hey,â€￾ she exclaimed as she stood on her toes to give him a hug. Before she knew it, his lips were on hers and she let the fact that she was sick be completely removed from her mind.

“I’m going to assume this is how you got that cold,â€￾ Angela said as she walked into the living room, startling Justin.

The couple quickly separated as Michelle closed the door and spun on her heel to see her mother staring at them animatedly. Justin firmly nudged her elbow signaling his surprise and confusion. “Mom, this is –“

“Justin Timberlake,â€￾ she finished for her daughter. “I’d recognize that face anywhere. I’m Angela,â€￾ she said, beaming.

Justin let out a sigh of relief when she offered him a warm smile. “It’s very nice to meet you,â€￾ he said, flashing that famous grin. “I’ve heard a lot about you.â€￾

“I wish I could say the same,â€￾ she replied, as she and Justin glared at Michelle. “Sweetheart, why was Justin Timberlake’s tongue in your throat?â€￾

Her eyes widened in shock as she tried to find an answer that would satisfy her mother. “Umm, mom, Justin is my boyfriend now.â€￾

Angela glanced briefly back and forth between her daughter and the star in front of her. “Well how much did I miss when I was out of town Michelle?â€￾

Michelle was getting nervous standing there between their solemn stares. “Remember when I told you about that guy that hit my car?â€￾

“Oh, so I’m just the guy that hit your car,â€￾ Justin interrupted angrily.

“Well…â€￾ Her voice went up an octave.

“Justin Timberlake hit your car and you didn’t tell me?â€￾ her mother exclaimed, sounding more like a teenybopper than a mother.

“Well…â€￾ she repeated.

“Well what,â€￾ Justin and Angela said at the same time.

Michelle looked around her living room nervously. She faked a sneeze attack and ran to the back of the apartment, leaving her mother and her boyfriend to find conversation while she took a shower. The two talked briefly about Michelle, Justin’s job, and Angela’s holiday plans before she announced that she was going to head home.

“It was very nice meeting you,â€￾ he said, walking her to the door. He quickly realized why Michelle was such a great person.

“The pleasure was all mine,â€￾ she replied with a smile that hadn’t left her face since they began the conversation. She opened the door slowly. “I certainly see why my daughter is so smitten.â€￾

“Thank you very much.â€￾

“Oh, I’m sure you hear that all the time.â€￾

He gave his infamous fake laugh and smile. “I mean thank you for Michelle.â€￾

Angela searched his eyes carefully for sincerity. At that point, she thought she was even close to falling for him. “I can tell you really mean that,â€￾ she replied walking through the door. “You’re welcome.â€￾

“I hope to see you again soon ma’am.â€￾

“You will. And please, call me Angie. You make me sound old when you say ‘ma’am.’â€￾

“Angie it is,â€￾ he said laughing.

With a wink, she walked down the hall quickly and quietly. Before turning the corner, she instructed him, “Take care of that cold.â€￾

Thankful that their first meeting went well, he turned back into the apartment in search of his girlfriend who’d pulled the mysterious disappearing act, finding her in her closet, suspiciously hiding the black gym bag she’d had with her the night before. He sneakily walked up behind her hoping to reveal her secret. “Whatcha got there?â€￾</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>Reply, reply, reply! :D</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:43 pm

NOOKIE! WE HAD A NOOKIE CHAPTER! :yay: lol when i first read that i was like ASHLEY! lol and then i was like thats a d*mn good way of describing it :lol:

and Justin met her mama :wub: that was funny when she was like i'm starting to fall for the boy...don't ask me why but it made me laugh lol anyways MORE PLEASE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:24 am

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Thankful that their first meeting went well, he turned back into the apartment in search of his girlfriend who’d pulled the mysterious disappearing act, finding her in her closet, suspiciously hiding the black gym bag she’d had with her the night before. He sneakily walked up behind her hoping to reveal her secret. “Whatcha got there?â€￾

Chapter 24

Surprised, Michelle turned around quickly and shut the door to her closet as fast as she could. “Nothing.â€￾ He stared at her confused momentarily. “Done talking to my mom?â€￾ she asked, unsubtly switching the subject.

“She left,â€￾ he replied, still examining her face skeptically. “She said she was going home to unpack.â€￾

“Oh.â€￾ A very dazed Michelle pulled Justin from her bedroom and away from her closet into the living room. “So how bad was it,â€￾ she questioned, referring to meeting her mother.

“I like her. But I have to admit I damn near peed in my pants when I first saw her standing there.â€￾

She laughed lightly walking to the kitchen as Justin followed behind her, holding her waist. “That wouldn’t have made a good first impression.â€￾

“So what’s this I hear about you having a cold?â€￾ He looked at her with a smirk as he took the dishes from the counter and handed them to her to wash.

“Well,â€￾ she said with a sneeze, “if you hadn’t pulled me into the pool, I’d be just fine.â€￾ She washed the few dishes and handed them to him to dry. “What brings you over here so early in the morning anyway?â€￾ His expression saddened slightly. With all the commotion, he’d forgotten why he had come over. Michelle easily noticed his disdain. “What’s wrong baby?â€￾

“Well I have to go away for a while.â€￾

Michelle’s smile disappeared as well. She was getting used to seeing him everyday. With another sneeze, she asked, “How long is a while?â€￾

“Just a few days.â€￾

“Oh, that’s not so bad,â€￾ she comforted him in relief. She turned off the water and they walked back to her room. “So you’ll be back before Christmas?â€￾

“Yeah, hopefully,â€￾ he said, tucking her back into bed.

“Well then it’s all good. Where are you off to?â€￾

“London.â€￾

She was a little more disappointed than she let on. “Well that sounds like fun, right?â€￾ He looked at her hesitantly. “Why don’t you come sit down,â€￾ she asked him, sniffling. “I won’t bite.â€￾

He took notice of her symptoms. “Uhh, I think I’ll just stand,â€￾ he replied, walking near her dresser.

“Don’t tell me you’re afraid of a little cough,â€￾ she said crawling towards him on the bed.

“I have to perform tomorrow. I can’t be sick.â€￾ He quickly backed up, accidentally hitting her dresser and knocking off her jewelry box. “Sorry,â€￾ he said, picking up the few trinkets that fell out.

She glared at him. “I can’t believe you.â€￾

“What? They’re okay,â€￾ he retorted, referring to her necklaces.

“Not that dummy. I’ve never seen you perform and you didn’t even invite me.â€￾

He rolled his eyes playfully. He wished he could take her along, but he knew Johnny wouldn’t go for that. A new girlfriend would destroy all his playboy rumors. “You wouldn’t wanna go. It’s just a bunch of hurry up and wait kinda stuff. You wouldn’t even have fun.â€￾

She looked at him unbelievingly, but didn’t question him. “Whatever babe. So how much longer do I have left with you?â€￾

Picking up the last necklace he’d dropped, “I leave today. Flight is at 6,â€￾ he indicated. Being the nosy person he is, he examined the locket he’d picked up. “Who’s this,â€￾ he asked, referring to the picture.

“That’s my grandma,â€￾ she replied sadly.

“You look like her,â€￾ he said in adoration, noticing her dimples. “Did you know the chain on here is broken?â€￾

“Yeah,â€￾ she answered dismally, climbing back under the covers. “Sean broke it in one of his jealous rages.â€￾

Justin frowned at the thought of her ex-boyfriend. He didn’t know him, but he’d heard enough to know that he hated him. Walking towards Michelle’s bed, he snuck the locket into his pocket and sat down. He looked at her intently, telling himself that she was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen. “Can I get you anything,â€￾ he asked. Michelle stared back into his eyes in the same manner. She could drown in those bright blue pools. It amazed her how with one touch of his hand, she could feel the love radiating from him. It was the exact opposite of how she felt with Sean. “What,â€￾ he asked, noticing her dazed stare. “Do I have sleep crust in my eye?â€￾

“You certainly know how to ruin a perfect moment,â€￾ she said playfully hitting him on the thigh.

“I have a proposal for you,â€￾ he started, in a businesslike manner.

“Gee, a little early in the relationship to be thinking about marriage, don’t you think?â€￾

“Okay, so what if you came home with me.â€￾

She smiled slightly. “What, to help you pack? Can’t you do that yourself?â€￾

“I mean for Christmas,â€￾ he said laughing.

“I thought you were going to Memphis for Christmas,â€￾ she answered in confusion.

“What if you understood what I’m saying and came home with me-- to Memphis-- for Christmas?â€￾

Michelle’s jaw dropped in slight shock. She wasn’t sure if she was quite ready to meet the parents and the whole nine, but the fact that he even considered the proposition made her heart smile. “Really?â€￾ she exclaimed.

“I know it’s Christmas and family time and all, but I asked your mom and she said it was cool as long as you wanted to go.â€￾

Michelle was beaming from ear to ear. “I would love to go,â€￾ she said with a sneeze.

“There’s a little more,â€￾ he said skeptically, hoping she’d be up for it.

“Well what is it baby?â€￾

“Okay, well I have to be in New York on the 27th through the New Year, so I was kinda hoping --,â€￾

“This is perfect,â€￾ she exclaimed, interrupting him. “I have to be there too for my job.â€￾

“I’m guessing this isn’t the A&F gig,â€￾ he said, furrowing his brow in bewilderment.

“You guessed right. The newspaper I’m interning with is sending me up there to work with the big radio station up there. Z100? I’m doing some concert reviews for them.â€￾

Justin smiled brightly. He was elated that her career was coming together so well; and that their plans were going to work out. “Looks like this is going to be a very Merry Christmas for us baby,â€￾ giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“And a happy new year.â€￾</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>:ph34r: Okay guys, I know that chapter was kinda sucky, but I'm getting like 100 different ideas of where to go next, and I'm tryin to figure out how to put it all into place, one chapter at a time. So bear with me. Oh, and FEEDBACK PLEASE :D</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:11 pm

well being the loyal feedbacker i am! :lol: here i am with feedback!! :D
great chapter!! not sucky at all and i'll bear with ya! i know how hard it is when you have loads of different ideas for a story!
update soon though :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:44 pm

awww I bet Justin's gonna get her neclace fixed for her :wub: thats soo nice!!! And that was cute how he was backing away from her cuz she was sick....lol poor baby can't get sick can he? lol more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:35 pm

i thought that those chapters were great!!! will she be critiquing his show in NY? we shall see! more please

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:26 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Ok guys, here's the next. And thanks for the great feedback once again. :D</span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Justin smiled brightly. He was elated that her career was coming together so well; and that their plans were going to work out. “Looks like this is going to be a very Merry Christmas for us baby,â€￾ giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“And a happy new year.â€￾

Chapter 25

After an afternoon full of hustling and bustling, Justin had finally made it to Orlando International Airport. He arrived, finding his manager Johnny, his best friend Trace, and a portion of his usual entourage, including his security team, band, and a few of his dancers, although they wouldn’t exactly be needed for this trip. By 5:15, they were all scattered amongst British Airways Flight 2578 with Justin at the head of the plane, sitting next to Trace and awaiting takeoff. They hadn’t seen one another in almost two weeks, which was an odd thing for them, but even weirder was that Justin barely even noticed his presence.

“What’s up man,â€￾ Trace said, nudging Justin in the arm.

Justin’s weary eyes hung half open as his head turned slowly. “What do you mean?â€￾

“Dude, it’s been like a month. Where have you been?â€￾

Justin glanced at him in annoyance. “It’s only been a couple of weeks man. And I’ve just been working. That’s all.â€￾ Just as Trace was about to respond, Justin’s phone rang, startling the entire plane. He subconsciously smiled at the number and simply opened the phone, putting it up to his ear.

“Whatcha doin,â€￾ a familiar voice asked on the other end.

“Flight,â€￾ he replied.

“Los Angeles?â€￾

“London,â€￾ he answered quickly.

“Return?â€￾

“Christmas Eve.â€￾

“Call us.â€￾

“Later,â€￾ Justin ended, hanging up his phone. He noticed Trace’s perplexed stare. “What?â€￾

“Who the fuuck was that,â€￾ Trace asked.

“Syd,â€￾ he answered, turning towards Johnny, who was sitting behind them.

“You still hang out with those nosy ass biitches,â€￾ Trace asked, referring to Sydney and Jourdyn.

Justin’s head snapped back in Trace’s direction. “Don’t,â€￾ he said angrily.

“What did --,â€￾

“Just don’t ,â€￾ Justin finished. With that, he got up and moved from his seat to sit with his publicist Ken, and leaving Trace in a nonchalant state of confusion.

“So,â€￾ Ken started as soon as Justin let out a sigh of exasperation. “I have a surprise for you.â€￾

“Oh man, I’m not in the mood for anymore surprises right now,â€￾ Justin stated tiredly.

“I think you’ll like this one,â€￾ Ken replied, pulling a newspaper out of the briefcase he had sitting at his feet. He handed it to Justin, waiting for his reaction.

<span style='color:black'> Everyone Wants a Bit of the Trousersnake
London socialite PAIGE MAXWELL has expressed her interest in getting up close and personal with pop superstar JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. A source close to Miss Maxwell reveals that after seeing him perform at Earls Court this spring, she is desperate to meet him in an attempt to tame the Trousersnake. Timberlake is scheduled to arrive at Heathrow Airport tomorrow in preparation for his performance at the Hammersmith Apollo with a surprise guest that is rumoured to be PHARRELL WILLIAMS of Hip-Hop group N.E.R.D. Perhaps Maxwell, ex-mistress of DAVID BECKHAM, will become Timberlake’s newest replacement since he sent actress CAMERON DIAZ packing back in October.
</span>

Justin scanned the story quickly and his face dropped when he realized where his publicist was going with this.

“Come on Justin, just give it a chance.â€￾

“Oh no you don’t. Y’all always try to get me in trouble when I go to the UK. Let me just go over here, do my job, and come back. If you do me that favor, you don’t even have to buy me a Christmas gift,â€￾ Justin replied adamantly.

“How could this possibly get you in trouble,â€￾ Ken asked. “It never hurts to spend a night out on the town with a beautiful woman. And Justin, she’s almost royalty . It’s a gold mine.â€￾

Justin looked back and forth between Ken, and the newspaper article baring Paige Maxwell’s picture. There was no doubt she was gorgeous. She was a petite, almost-blonde young woman with an immaculate, engaging smile and twinkling gray eyes. His mind then flashed to his girlfriend, the most beautiful woman in the world. He knew he wouldn’t want to do anything that had the slightest possibility of hurting her. “No,â€￾ he answered solemnly.

“Well,â€￾ Ken began, as the plane started moving, “I’ve set up a lunch date for you with her when we arrive tomorrow.â€￾

“Ken, I’m not –“

“Before you say you’re not going, let’s hear what Johnny has to say about this.â€￾

Justin rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. “Okay, I’ll do lunch, but that’s it. And under no circumstances whatsoever should a picture of us together end up in The Sun. Get your headline and move on.â€￾

“That’s all I ask,â€￾ Ken replied, buckling his seatbelt.

Justin scurried back to the front of the plane where Trace sat, quietly minding his own business for once. Justin grabbed a blanket and pillow from the overhead bin and plopped down in his seat. “Don’t say a word,â€￾ he directed to Trace. With that, he turned towards the window, displaying his disdain for his best friend at the moment. He pulled down the shade and closed his eyes in hopes of finding sleep for the majority of the long flight ahead of them.

Meanwhile, Michelle puttered around her apartment trying to find things to do to pass the time. She knew that the next few days without Justin would be agonizing, as he’d been the only thing to light up her life lately. But she also realized that he had a job to do, and there would be times when she had to play second fiddle.

She walked into her bedroom and opened her closet door pulling out the infamous black gym bag that she’d been suspiciously hiding all weekend. She pulled out its contents as her reminiscence took her back to the day she and Justin met and they’d talked on the phone all night. She recalled him telling her about the one time he’d ever been speechless when he met his idol. Smiling to herself she said, “God I hope he likes this.â€￾

Hearing the phone ring, she stuffed the gym bag back into her closet and ran towards the kitchen to answer it. “Hello,â€￾ she said more cheerfully than she’d anticipated.

“Guess who,â€￾ answered a familiar, but unwanted caller.

A sharp pang went through Michelle’s stomach when she recognized the voice. “What do you want Sean?â€￾

“It’s not a question of what I want. It’s a matter of who I’ll get .â€￾

“I’m not doing this tonight,â€￾ she replied calmly.

“So word around town is you’re bonin’ Justin Timberlake,â€￾ he bluntly injected.

“Goodbye Sean.â€￾

“You can hang up if you want to, but I suggest you wise up. I told you that you’d never be able to leave me. And I meant it. I dunno who this dude thinks he is, but I’m not letting you go without a fi--.â€￾

Michelle hung up the phone out of frustration and fright. She scratched her hair furiously trying to shake his voice out of her head. “God I hate him!â€￾ It amazed her how the thought of his face angered her to no end. “Why won’t he just leave me alone,â€￾ she asked herself. “Hurry back J. Please hurry back.â€￾

After about an hour of sneezing, coughing and sniffling, Michelle ended up falling asleep on her couch listening to Justified. She’d swiped a copy from his car earlier that week and fell in love with it. His voice could always soothe her to sleep.

Just as her subconscious had drifted her into a fantasy, there was a loud knock at the door. Michelle’s eyes popped open and a slight fear that it was Sean had been instilled in her. Not many people showed up at her door unannounced besides Justin and after she made the mistake of hanging up on him, she was positive Sean had come to seek revenge.

She trudged towards the front of her house almost praying that this visit wouldn’t end with her crying. He had a habit of making her do that. She slowly opened the door, preparing for the fight of her life.</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>Feedback y'all. Keep it up ;)</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:37 pm

Awww hunny you don't have to put up with him! Get a new apartment...get a new phone number a restraining order...anything but just don't put up with him

And J man....you betta wise up...being photographed with Paige isn't the smartest thing in the world...especially is Michelle would see it :nod: more please!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:24 pm

Haha just because I'm special I thought I would reply on this board as well. Great job with the story Ash...But where is everyone??? The feedback on the JT board is crazy. Lets get it crackin FanFic Board! :lol:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:18 am

ur right is crazy, rightfully so.its an awesum story,,,,,, im lovin it9badabapda da) sorry> :rolleyes: :blink:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:03 am

ok first of all justin grow a backbone and tell them no- you have a girlfriend and you know the press will make you guys look like you two are dating. secondly girl what are you thinking answering the door and if i were her i would file for a restraining order and ask justin to spare a bodyguard so they could kick seans ass!!!!!!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:56 am

great chapter!
i really want to know what happens!
update soon!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:11 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>I dunno if I've mentioned how awesome you guys are, but I love the feedback. Keep it up!</span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>She trudged towards the front of her house almost praying that this visit wouldn’t end with her crying. He had a habit of making her do that. She slowly opened the door, preparing for the fight of her life.

Chapter 26

“Hi,â€￾ said the visitor, skeptically.

Michelle’s eyes widened when she found a tall, trim and attractive woman that appeared to be in her thirties, with unruly curly blonde hair and smiling bright blue eyes. The woman grinned, and as her cheeks rose, Michelle noticed the familiar gleam of her face. It was one that she’d recently fallen in love with. “Hi,â€￾ she exclaimed. “You must be Justin’s sister.â€￾

Justin’s mother Lynn laughed lightly. “Oh, honey I wish! You must be Michelle,â€￾ she said as she extended her arms to her for a hug. Embracing her, she added, “I’ve heard so much about you.â€￾

“Same here,â€￾ Michelle replied, enfolding herself in Lynn’s tight squeeze. “It’s wonderful to finally meet you Mrs. Harless.â€￾ Pulling apart, they walked into Michelle’s warm apartment. “Come in and make yourself comfortable.â€￾

“Thank you so much,â€￾ Lynn said, taking off her brown leather coat and purse, walking with Michelle towards the couch. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything, but I was in the neighborhood and I thought this was just the perfect opportunity to stop by and meet the beautiful young lady that has my son so love-struck.â€￾

Michelle beamed enthusiastically at the natural warmth Lynn elicited. Her emphatic Southern drawl made her feel right at home. “I’m so glad you decided to stop by.â€￾

The two women sat on Michelle’s white couch, facing one another. Lynn held Michelle’s hand lightly and her smile softened. “Well honey, I have admit there’s another reason I’m here.â€￾

Justin and Michelle hadn’t known each other very long, so she could only hope that there wasn’t some deep dark secret that Lynn was about to share with her. She studied Lynn’s expression and nodded slowly with a congested cough. “Okay, what’s wrong?â€￾

“Oh I’m sorry! Nothing is wrong at all sweetie,â€￾ Lynn patted her thigh lightly. “As you know, Justin left for London today. And well, I’ll be honest here,â€￾ she started, laughing, “My son has a habit of getting into a bit of trouble when he’s over in the UK.â€￾

Michelle looked at Lynn nervously. “Trouble? What kind of trouble?â€￾

“Nothing too bad. He’s just very popular over there and the English press has the tendency to embellish – well, you know, just basically flat out lie about what he does while he’s over there,â€￾ Lynn replied smiling.

Michelle still wasn’t sure where Lynn was going with this conversation. “So…what are you saying?â€￾

“Well for one,â€￾ Lynn started “I just--. My goodness sweetheart, you have the most gorgeous brown eyes I’ve ever seen,â€￾ she injected, getting completely off subject.

Michelle smiled brightly and giggled. “Thank you Mrs. Harless. But you were saying something about Justin in trouble?â€￾

“Oh, right! Well firstly, I think its important for you to realize that you can’t believe everything you see. Or hear, for that matter. Or read,â€￾ she added laughing. “He’s lost a lot of beautiful people in his life because of a few misquotes and I’d hate to see him lose you too.â€￾

Laughing with her, Michelle let out an exaggerated sigh. “I can definitely understand that. But don’t you worry Mama Lynn; I’m not going anywhere. I trust Justin completely.â€￾

“I’m so glad to hear that,â€￾ she replied.

With an affectionate squeeze of Lynn’s hand, she gazed at her momentarily, seeing Justin in her eyes. “You know, you really didn’t have to come all the way over here just to tell me that,â€￾ she indicated with a sniffle.

Acknowledging her cold, Lynn got up in a motion to look for Michelle’s kitchen. “Do you have some orange juice,â€￾ she yelled over her shoulder. By the time Michelle answered, Lynn had already found her way to the refrigerator and was pulling the carton out. “Oh never mind honey, I see it!â€￾

Michelle loved how comfortable she felt with Justin’s mother. She waited patiently for Lynn as she tinkered around the kitchen. “If you were thirsty, I could have gotten you something to drink,â€￾ she stated when Lynn reappeared.

“Don’t be silly honey,â€￾ Lynn replied, handing her the glass of juice. She searched through her purse for a bottle of aspirin. “Here sweetie, take this. You’ve gotta get rid of that cold. Now let’s get you back there into bed.â€￾ Michelle knew not to argue with a mother – especially not one that raised a son as belligerent as Justin. Beaming, the ladies relocated to Michelle’s bedroom where she settled into her bed while Lynn sat down gently adjacent to her son’s girlfriend, lightly stroking her hair.

“Thank you for everything,â€￾ Michelle finally stated.

“It’s my pleasure honey. We can’t have you going around sick, now can we?â€￾

Michelle smiled to herself, taking the last sip of her juice. She was actually thanking her for raising such a perfect son. “I suppose that’s true.â€￾

“Of course it is,â€￾ Lynn finished. “Now that brings me to my last order of business. The reason I’m really here sweetie, is because I wanna take you to London with me.â€￾

Her light brown eyes widened in pleasant surprise. “You wanna take me?â€￾

“I thought it would be a perfect little surprise for Justin. And then, you can keep an eye on him with all those wild British girls out there after him.â€￾

“I’m speechless,â€￾ Michelle sputtered.

Lynn smiled at her in adoration. “You don’t have to go if you don’t want to, but I had to come over here and ask.â€￾

“Mama Lynn,â€￾ she said hugging her, “I’d love to go!â€￾

Soon thereafter, Lynn left Michelle in her room to once again find sleep amidst her sickness. Walking to her silver Mercedes, Lynn smiled to herself, thrilled for her son that he’d found such a wonderful woman to share his life with. “Baby boy, I hope you don’t mess this one up,â€￾ she said to herself.</span></span>

<span style='color:limegreen'>:huh: Whoa, that was kinda short. I think I'll add another chapter a little later. Feedback still appreciated though B)</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:36 pm

go lynn!!! i love that woman- i think she has to be one of the most loved women in the biz. i bet justin is gonna freak when he sees her show up with his mom! i cant wait for more!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:50 pm

ahhh i can see so many diff things happening...michelle walking in on Justin in Paige would have to be the worst tho :nod: ahhh i gotta know what happens! MORE PLEASE!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:49 pm

Here I go replying on both boards again lol... That Lynn is just too much. I love her! But to quote Justin "Ooohhhh sh**. Somethin's bout to go down." I can just feel it. I think Lynn just signed her son's death certificate.... Ok Ash, I wanna see you writing!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:20 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>i hope paige doesn't take advantage of justin! he cant screw this up!! :lol:
great chapter as always hun! :nod:
update soon!</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:34 pm

no Justin
Lynn is so sweet
add more :D

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:07 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thanks for the wonderful feedback y'all. B)

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>“Mama Lynn,â€￾ she said hugging her, “I’d love to go!â€￾

Soon thereafter, Lynn left Michelle in her room to once again find sleep amidst her sickness. Walking to her silver Mercedes, Lynn smiled to herself, thrilled for her son that he’d found such a wonderful woman to share his life with. “Baby boy, I hope you don’t mess this one up,â€￾ she said to herself.

Chapter 27

It was almost time to land and Justin hadn’t rested nearly as much as he should have. Nonetheless, he was in an oddly good mood as they finished breakfast on the plane. As the flight crew hustled back and forth through the cabin and the passengers prepared for arrival, Justin gazed out of the window fixated on the clouds, he thought of the change his life had been through in the last few days. Michelle had been, by far, the best thing to happen to him in a long time and he made a promise to himself that no matter what, she wasn’t going anywhere. She had him, undeniably, and no publicity stunt, jealous ex-boyfriend or insecurity was going to take her away.

Before he knew it, they were sitting on the runway, ready to get off of the plane.

Trace noticed a distinct change in the way Justin had been acting and he wasn’t sure if he liked it. “Are you all right man?â€￾

Justin looked at him knowingly as he pulled the hood of his sweatshirt over his messy mass of curls. “I’m great,â€￾ he said with a smile. He patted him on the back as they rose from their seats and headed towards the front of the plane.

“You’ve been acting weird as hell dude,â€￾ Trace replied.

“I know, I know. Just got a lot on my mind,â€￾ he answered with a chuckle. “I’m fine though.â€￾ As they got closer to the terminal, the sound of ear piercing screams infiltrated Justin’s ears and he knew it was about to be a battle getting out of the airport. Before he could blink, Randy and Lonnie, two of his security guards were at his side, Trace in tow, as they walked through the crowded airport amidst a plethora of screaming fans and obstinate photographers. “This is f***ing insane,â€￾ Justin said to whoever was listening.

Justin!Isittrueyou’redatingPaigeMaxwell?OverhereJustin!Ohmygodit’sTHEJustinTimberlake!Justin!CanweexpecttoseeyouandPaigeMaxwelltogetherthisweek?JustincanIseeyourTrousersnake!Justin!Isittrueyou’reshaggingPaigeMaxwell?

The shouts were all an obnoxious blur to him. He turned around to find the rest of his entourage following lazily behind him as the camera shutters clicked and blinding flashes of light overtook his peripheral vision. The frenzy sometimes became a trance to him and he moved through it swiftly in an effort to get to the car waiting for him at the front of the airport.

Justin and Trace piled into the back of the black Range Rover that had been sitting at the head of a row of identical cars, while Lonnie took his place in the driver’s seat. Justin let his head fall to the headrest with a sigh of relief as he watched the chaos ensue. “I wanna go home,â€￾ Justin said to himself.

“Dude, it’s London - your most favorite place in the world. What the hell is up with you,â€￾ Trace interrupted his thoughts.

“Nothin’ is up man. It’s just so close to Christmas and I wish I was at home instead of out here working.â€￾

“We’ll be back before you know it,â€￾ he reassured his friend. “Just enjoy it out here while you can.â€￾ Justin rolled his head back towards the window as they drove off towards their hotel. “So I hear you’re goin’ out with that Paige chick today,â€￾ Trace injected.

“You sound like those people out there,â€￾ Justin said with a soft chuckle, referring to the growing mass of people.

“Well are you?â€￾

“It’s just for lunch. More like an ‘appearance’,â€￾ he stated in his interview mode. “I don’t even know who this chick is. What does she do?â€￾

“Who cares dude? She’s hot.â€￾

“Yeah she is.â€￾

“You know, if you don’t like her, I’d be glad to take her off your hands.â€￾

“In that case, you can have her now because I’m sure I won’t like her.â€￾

“Cool sh**,â€￾ Trace replied. They rode the short distance to their destination in a fatigued silence. After getting settled into his extravagant suite at The Landmark Hotel, Justin checked his watch in hopes that it was an appropriate time to call Michelle. Unfortunate for him, it was nearing 3am in Orlando, so he decided to lie down for a nap to cut down on his jetlag. Before his head could even hit the pillow, there was a knock at the door. Assuming it to be Trace, he simply opened the door and turned back towards his bed.

“Are you always this open with strangers,â€￾ asked the voice of a British woman. Justin spun around quickly to find the one person he didn’t want to see unless he absolutely had to. “Paige Maxwell,â€￾ she said smiling, extending her hand. Justin was immediately captured by her grin. He simply stared at her. “Is this a bad time,â€￾ she asked, trying to interrupt his thoughts.

“Sorry about that,â€￾ he said, politely smiling back at her as he shook her soft hand. He put on his infamous James Bond impersonation. “Timberlake here. Justin Timberlake.â€￾

Paige laughed at his pitiful British accent. “Nice to meet you.â€￾

“The pleasure is mine, I’m sure. Would you like to come in?â€￾

“I suppose I could. I just wanted to drop by quickly and introduce myself because I’m sure you’ve heard lots about us in the papers.â€￾

Justin looked around with a nervous smile as he walked her further into his room. “Yeah, sort of.â€￾

“Well I thought I should apologise for that. Don’t get me wrong, I think you’re bear buff and all, but they made it seem as if I was about to attack you as soon as you set foot in London.â€￾

“I totally understand. Don’t even sweat it.â€￾

“Oh, that’s well good then. So as I understand it, we’re supposed to appear together today at lunch downstairs?â€￾

“Oh yeah,â€￾ he trailed off. At this point, he didn’t really mind spending the afternoon with her. “We don’t have to do that if you don’t want to.â€￾

“What’s wrong Timberlake? You don’t want my company?â€￾

“No,â€￾ he exclaimed quickly. “I just didn’t want you to feel obligated.â€￾

“Oh right, you were really worried about my feelings,â€￾ she said, playfully rolling her eyes. They walked back towards the door together as Paige’s cell phone rang. “Ah, that’s me mum on the mobile,â€￾ she indicated. “I’m supposed to be with her at the mo.â€￾

Justin laughed at her colorful English slang. “I gotta tell you, I love your accent.â€￾

“Funny, I was just thinking the same about you.â€￾ She was beaming along with him. “Walk me downstairs?â€￾

He ignored the possibility of a dozen paparazzi and headed out the door with Paige towards the elevators. “So what time are we meeting down here?â€￾

“I’m easy. Whatever’s good for you.â€￾

The pair entered the lobby of the hotel, surprised to find it wasn’t crawling with photographers. “Wow, no obnoxious photographers,â€￾ Justin commented.

“They’re a pain in the arse, aren’t they?â€￾

“Do you get them after you a lot?â€￾

“Always! They seem to think that me going to the loo is worth a picture for some reason.â€￾

Justin laughed as they walked through the exit to Paige’s car. “I know exactly what you mean.â€￾ He opened the car door for her. “Well Miss Maxwell—“

“Call me Paige.â€￾

“ Paige ,â€￾ he said smirking, “it was great meeting you. And I look forward to seeing you later.â€￾

“Lovely to meet you as well. I’ll ring you in your suite when I’m back in the hotel. And Justin?â€￾

"Yeah?"

"Lighten up before lunchtime. I won't bite," she said with a wink. With that, Paige drove off in her silver Audi TT and Justin turned back into the hotel smiling.

“This is one publicity stunt I think I’m gonna like,â€￾ he said to himself, waiting for an elevator.

“Why do I always find you talking to yourself?â€￾

“Well if it isn’t old Phareezy,â€￾ Justin said as he turned around to find Pharrell standing before him with a tall brunette beside him talking on the phone.

“What’s up man? I didn’t know you were here already.â€￾

“Yeah I just got in not too long ago. I see you’re enjoying your time out here,â€￾ Justin implied, referring to the girl Pharrell was with.

“You know me,â€￾ he replied with a smirk.

“Hi,â€￾ Justin directed towards the girl. No answer – she was completely engrossed in conversation. “ Hi ,â€￾ he repeated, waving his hand in her face.

She looked up from her phone call. “Oh sh**, I’m sorry.â€￾ She offered him a handshake.

“No problem. I’m Justin,â€￾ he smiled.

“Emma,â€￾ she smiled back as the next available elevator popped open. “Pharrell, I’ll meet you in your room,â€￾ she half asked, walking through the doors.

“I’ll be up in a minute,â€￾ he replied.

“Nice meeting you…â€￾ she trailed off towards Justin as the elevator closed.

The two men looked at one another knowingly, shaking their heads slightly. “Damn!â€￾ they stated in unison.

“Is it good to be back in London, or what,â€￾ Pharrell asked him with a smirk.

Justin’s eyebrows raised noticeably as Michelle’s face flashed through his mind. He quickly shook her from his thoughts. After all, she was halfway across the globe. “Man, you have no idea.â€￾</span></span>

Y'all know the drill. :D</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:58 am

justin you better control yourself or i swear i will cut your peepee of with a spoon! more please!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:16 am

Justin, you better not like this publicity stunt... And I momentarily forgot that Michelle is coming to visit him! This could get ugly.... Great writing Ash. Next chapter? :D

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:25 am

ahem!!! how comes emma gets to be mentioned with pharrell first!!!
im waiting for my intro! :P
nice use of the slang though, glad to see my lessons havent gone to waste! :lol:
update soon! hopefully with me in it!!! :D

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:00 pm

woah justin, he so better not go any further than lunch with paige
great chapters :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:28 pm

youre such a good writer ashley: *hint* UPDATE!!!

and mr jt :no: (unless he ends up with me) :rolleyes: but still... naughty boy!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:12 pm

JUSTIN! :no: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! I can see some major problems coming up real soon...how could he forget that he had a beautiful girlfriend back home?? AHH JUSTIN!! if you do anything to screw this up you are gonna be in big trouble!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:50 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Okay, I kinda like this chapter :lol:, so I hope y'all enjoy it. :D

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>“Is it good to be back in London, or what,â€￾ Pharrell asked him with a smirk.

Justin’s eyebrows rose noticeably as Michelle’s face flashed through his mind. He quickly shook her from his thoughts. After all, she was halfway across the globe. “Man, you have no idea.â€￾

Chapter 28

Am I worthy of?
Am I man enough?
Am I strong enough to maintain this love?
You got me questioning
Got me wondering
Could I be that man that could keep you happy?

Justin gazed into the adoring crowd as he sung the last song of his club show set. It had been an amazing show to end a perfect day with a great new friend. Throughout the show, he couldn’t help but smile in Paige’s direction with her standing front and center, dancing as if nobody was watching. No doubt about it, she was a terrific person. But as he stood there, performing the love ballad, there was only one person on his mind.

“ I know that there’ll be times when I’ll be miles away, and you’ll be all alone.â€￾ He stared further into the crowd and saw who he thought to be his girlfriend. “I constantly fight my insecurities when I can’t reach you by phone.â€￾ He ignored the thoughts, knowing that she was back in the states and dismissed it as a figment of his imagination. “And oh, Lord knows that I’m only human, so please forgive me if I ask so many silly questions.â€￾ As he continued to sing, he allowed himself to get lost in a fantasy and pretend that what he thought was a mirage had become reality. He ignored the murmur of the audience and let his eyes dance with the woman he wanted to be Michelle. “I know that you truly love me, but fear has me second-guessing.â€￾

At the same time Michelle, who’d finally found her way to London, had enjoyed every second of the show. She regretted that she’d never taken the initiative to see him in concert before meeting him. But that one evening was magical for her. And at that very moment, she felt as if they were the only two people in the room.

“Thanks for having me London,â€￾ Justin finally said to the cheering mass as the set ended. “It’s good to be back. You guys know how much I love it here.â€￾ More cheers. “I’d like to thank my boy Pharrell for coming out. Where you at man?â€￾ he directed into the audience. Pharrell walked back onstage from where he’d been behind the scenes. More cheers. “Thanks to my special guest—“ He smiled. “Paige Maxwell.â€￾ There was a mixed response of applause and boos. “Y’all have been great. I’m JT…And I’m out.â€￾

Quickly after walking offstage, he was rushed through the back exit to where his Range Rover waited to haul him off to his after party at The Rex. Following closely behind were Trace, Paige, Pharrell and a thin, young curly-headed girl along with him. They piled into the car and headed towards yet another club.

“So how was y’all’s lunch,â€￾ Trace asked, once they were settled comfortably inside.

Paige and Justin looked at each other hesitatingly. “It was cool,â€￾ he answered dryly.

Paige raised her eyebrow at him. “Crikey Moses Timberlake, you make it sound so dull. We had a lovely time getting to know one another. Though I’m sure the press will say that we spend the entire time snogging.â€￾

The others laughed as Justin’s eyes darted around the car nervously. “So are you gonna introduce us to your friend,â€￾ he asked Pharrell in reference to the young woman that had accompanied them.

“Oh my bad,â€￾ Pharrell answered. “This is umm…â€￾

“Sarah!â€￾ she exclaimed as her turquoise eyes widened.

“Yeah, Sarah. I knew that,â€￾ he lied, in an attempt to recover his mistake. He smoothly wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “This is my homeboy Justin, that’s his boy Trace and I’m sure you recognize Paige.

Sarah politely smiled at the other three passengers as their car pulled up to The Rex. To no one’s surprise, there was a gathering of photographers waiting outside the club in hopes of getting the money shot that would make it onto tomorrow’s front page.

Through another big blur of flashes and shouts, the group, headed by Justin’s security, made it safely into the club and up to their VIP section.

Justin and Pharrell made their usual lap around the club, feeling out the general vibe of the people. Not finding anything particularly interesting, they stopped by the bar. “Jack and Coke,â€￾ Justin requested.

“What would you like,â€￾ the petite blonde bartender asked Pharrell.

“Your name and number,â€￾ he said with a boyish grin.

“Try again,â€￾ she shot back.

“Damn,â€￾ Justin chimed in with a chuckle.

“She’s feisty.â€￾

“I think that’s what they call ‘cheeky’ out here,â€￾ Justin added.

“I like it,â€￾ he replied. “So how bout just your name,â€￾ he directed back to the bartender.

She rolled her eyes, setting Justin’s drink on the counter. “It’s Kristen. Now order a drink or f*** off.â€￾

“Leave her alone man. You still have Sarah upstairs.â€￾ Pharrell gave Justin a perplexed stare as if he had no idea who he was referring to. Laughing at his friend, he prodded him off the stool. “Just come on.â€￾ They reentered the VIP area to find Lynn sitting amongst Paige and Trace while Sarah stood near the balcony arguing with the brunette Pharrell had been with at the hotel earlier that day. “Looks like trouble,â€￾ Justin commented, recognizing Emma.

“I can handle this,â€￾ Pharrell assured as he walked towards the girls. “Ladies, ladies. What’s the problem?â€￾

“Who the hell is this,â€￾ Emma asked harshly, as she pointed to Sarah.

“No, who the hell is this,â€￾ Sarah retorted.

“Calm down,â€￾ he smirked. “There’s enough Pharrell to go around.â€￾ He turned around giving Justin a questioning glance while Justin gave him the thumbs up. “I’m sure we can um, sort this out in the car.â€￾

The two girls glared evilly at one another momentarily before happily relenting. With a wink and a smile, the trio departed towards the exit. Justin, knowing exactly what they were headed to do, sat down next to Paige, shaking his head in disbelief as he chuckled. “Only he could pull that off.â€￾

As he and Paige laughed together, Lynn walked over to her son, towering over his spot on the couch, cigarette in hand. “Hello to you to Justin.â€￾

He looked up in surprise. “Mama,â€￾ he exclaimed, popping up from the couch. “I didn’t know you were here.â€￾

She gave him a brief hug and a peck on his cheek. “I’ve been trying to call you in your room all evening, but as this beautiful young lady here told me,â€￾ she said, referring to Paige, “you’ve been out with her all day.â€￾ Justin avoided his mother’s stare. “Now baby, I’m not gonna judge what you choose to do out here. Paige told me that you’ve been nothing but a gentleman today, but I’m warning you—“

“I haven’t done anything mom. And I’m not going to.â€￾

She smiled at him sarcastically. “Don’t try to play me Justin. I see that evil twinkle in your eye. Just be careful is all I’m saying.â€￾

“I will. And put out that cancer stick,â€￾ he told her, referring to her cigarette. He picked his drink up from the table and relocated to the balcony, exploring the dance floor. No one particularly caught his eye, but after all, he was in London and there to have fun. And with Pharrell gone for the night, there wasn’t much else to do, so he pulled his blue visor beanie further down on his head and once again strolled downstairs to the ground level to join the party.

After a few dances with random girls, he was about ready to head back to VIP. But as the bass of Outkast’s song pulsated through the speakers, a short woman in a black fedora caught his eye. She brushed past him and her touch sent shivers down his spine. There was something very familiar about her, from her scent to the way she moved. Before he knew it, she was in front of him, moving to the beat while his fingers trailed across her waist. I love the way you move. Thoughts of Michelle came rushing back to him and he started to feel guilty. But for those minutes, he closed his eyes and let go while she took him away. The whole room fell silent… He had drowned the music out of his ears and he could only feel the beat as if they were the only two people in the room. Take a deep breath and exhale…But let me listen to the story you tell. It just felt right. Hey, baby girl don’t you stop it. He thought he was in a dream when he felt her lips go over his and he fell into her trap. If I could, I would just be with you baby. Cuz you light me, and excite me…For those few minutes, their lips, their bodies, their souls were as one. And you know, you got me.

But the song ended, and Justin opened his eyes to find that she’d gone as quickly as she had come. He searched for her black hat, but it was useless in the sea of people that had gathered on the floor.

Walking back upstairs to the VIP section, reality came rushing back to him and his eyes widened in surprise as he realized what he’d done. “Holy sh**!â€￾ he exclaimed to himself. “I just cheated on my girlfriend.â€￾ He looked around only to find Paige and Trace upstairs when he returned. “Where’d my mom go,â€￾ he asked dismally.

“She just left for the hotel dude. Why,â€￾ asked Trace.

“I just gotta talk to her.â€￾

Paige looked between Justin and Trace, knowing something was wrong. “Is everything all right?â€￾

Justin, near tears, turned around in shame, knowing that he’d probably just hurt the single most important thing in his life. Michelle didn’t deserve this. He wasn’t worthy of her.

At this point, Lynn had reunited with Michelle and they headed towards the exit to wait for a cab to get them back to The Landmark Hotel.

“So did you ever find Justin,â€￾ Lynn asked once they were in the car.

Michelle smiled and chuckled lightly. “Oh, I definitely found him,â€￾ she replied, taking off her black fedora.</span></span>

A penny for your thoughts? :P</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:16 am

omg crazy but great chapter :lol: so hows justin gonna get himself outta that one? michelle is probably thinking that justin didn't noe it was her :unsure: at least he is feeling guilty
more please??

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:07 pm

i like that chapter. UPDATE NEEDED. NOW. please? :please:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:30 pm

looks like Justin has problems add more

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:08 pm

:jawdrop: Justin you are gonna be in sooo much trouble! I thought that it was Michelle from the way he said she smelled and everything but oh boy how is he gonna get himself out of this one?? I gotta know whats gonna happen man! Justin you better act like you knew it was her all along or your gonna be in for some big trouble! more please!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:34 pm

Comment number two on chapter 28 - I loved the way it started. I guess because I'm in love with that song but that was great. And then when he was dancing with Michelle, man I felt like I was dancing with him for a while. That was great Ash. Next???

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:44 pm

loved the chapter hun!
i wanna see how he explains himself on this one! :lol:
update soon!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:36 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:D Thanks guys for the feedback. I feel oh so very special. :lol:

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>“So did you ever find Justin,â€￾ Lynn asked once they were in the car.

Michelle smiled and chuckled lightly. “Oh, I definitely found him,â€￾ she replied, taking off her black fedora.

Chapter 29

<span style='color:black'> Wishes Do Come True:
Yesterday at The Landmark Hotel, PAIGE MAXWELL was spotted dining with American pop star JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. The couple spent an entire afternoon getting extremely close. An eyewitness says that they disappeared to Timberlake’s room for hours before they reemerged with blatant smiles on their faces. Afterwards, Maxwell was pictured at Timberlake’s gig at the Hammersmith Apollo before they were whisked off to The Rex where they danced the night away. “They were very comfortable together,â€￾ reports an onlooker. The couple ended the night hand in hand as pictured above. Paige Maxwell told The Sun earlier this week that she fancied the Trousersnake and that she was excited about Timberlake’s visit to London.
</span>

After a restless night, the last thing Justin wanted was to find his name plastered across the front page of every newspaper in the city. But he wearily made it through his room-service breakfast, eating in silent solitude. His face tensed when he glanced across the page in the midst of his reading and found a very large picture of him hugging Paige as they were saying goodbye the previous night.

He immediately shot up from his chair and called his publicist in his room. “I said no pictures,â€￾ he exclaimed when Ken answered the phone.

“It’s just one measly little picture,â€￾ Ken replied calmly.

“It’s on the front page!â€￾

“I know. Isn’t it great?â€￾

Justin shook his head imagining what his mother was going to say when she saw it. “I can’t f***ing believe this.â€￾

“Justin, you know all publicity is g--,â€￾ Ken started.

“Nah, f*** that. I’m sick of hearing that sh**. This is not how--.â€￾ There was a thunderous knock at the door before he could finish.

“Justin Timberlake!â€￾ declared the oddly British voice of a woman. “Is Paige Maxwell in there?â€￾ The woman was now hammering on the door. “Your fans want to know the story! Open up Justin Timberlake!â€￾

“I’ll call you back,â€￾ he quickly said into the phone. He hung up, wondering why his security would let this psychotic reporter woman continuously pound on the door and yell at him.

“Justin Timberlake! Open the door! Or I’ll be forced to make you open it!â€￾

“Go away,â€￾ Justin yelled back. “I’m not doing any interviews.â€￾ He picked up the phone in an effort to find some sort of backup to save him.

“Justin Timberlake, I swear I’ll burn this door down if you don’t open it!â€￾ She continued persistent beating.

In annoyance, Justin marched to the door. Angrily swinging the door open, he started, “Look I said I wasn’t doing anymore…â€￾ he trailed off when he saw Michelle.

She stood before him, innocently smiling, holding the newspaper that contained the notorious photo of he and Paige from the night before. “No interviews?â€￾ she asked as her eyebrows heightened. “Well how about just an autograph?â€￾ He smiled brightly, shaking his head in relief and disbelief. He pulled her into the room and wrapped her firmly in his embrace. She breathed heavily, inhaling his fresh scent of soap and mouthwash. “It’s good to see you too baby,â€￾ she laughed.

“I can’t believe you’re really here,â€￾ he exclaimed. “I’ve been thinking about you from the moment I left your apartment on Saturday.â€￾

“Yeah I bet,â€￾ she mumbled, knowing he hadn’t recognized her from their dance earlier. She rose on her toes to give him a short kiss, in hopes of jogging his memory.

He peered at her momentarily when the familiarity of her lips sent a flashback through his mind. “What was that for?â€￾

“Just because I’ve missed you.â€￾

He thought he’d figured out what was going on. “How long have you been here,â€￾ he suspiciously asked.

She smirked at his inquisitiveness. “A few hours.â€￾ It had actually been about 14 hours, but she had to know what she was getting at. “Why?â€￾ His expression sank considerably when guilt overcame his consciousness and Michelle took notice. “Baby what’s wrong?â€￾

He took her hand and led her to the table where his cold breakfast sat. He sat her down and kneeled in front of her. “I have something that I have to tell you. And um, you’re probably not gonna like it. But I have to be honest.â€￾

Although she felt bad that he was so distraught, she let him continue, trying her best to stifle a laugh. “Okay,â€￾ she replied, hesitantly. “What is it?â€￾

He sighed. “Wow, okay umm. Okay so umm, last night, I had a show. And um, after the show, I went to this club – The Rex. Have you heard of it? It’s a great place. Just a lot of fun people…â€￾

“Justin?â€￾

“Yeah?â€￾

“Spit it out.â€￾

“Okay sorry. Well you know, I had a lot to drink and I was with Pharrell and you know he’s nothing but trouble and--.â€￾ He paused mid-sentence when he saw Michelle staring at him keenly. “Okay, I’m not gonna make excuses.â€￾

“Thank you,â€￾ she interrupted.

“I danced with this girl, she kissed me, I kissed her back and I’m so very, very, very sorry.â€￾ He waited patiently for her to respond, but all she did was gaze at him blankly. “I swear, it’ll never happen again. I just got caught up in the moment. I don’t know how I let myself get caught up like that.â€￾ She still said nothing. “Chelle I’m sorry . You have to forgive me.â€￾

Her eyes narrowed to slits and she got up shaking her head. “I can’t believe this,â€￾ she finally said, storming out the door.

Justin ran after her following her down the hotel hallway. “Baby I’m sorry!â€￾ Michelle hurriedly advanced to her own room while Justin reached her door just in time to see it slam in his face. He knocked lightly, pleading with her. “Michelle, sweetheart, I really am sorry. It was a stupid mistake. Please. Open the door.â€￾

Just as he turned around to head back towards his suite, the handle on the door turned and Michelle reappeared wearing her black fedora. “ I love the way you move, â€￾ she sang as she swayed her hips back and forth, breaking into a fit of giggles.

Justin’s mouth dropped into a smile. “You are dirty .â€￾

She winked and laughed even harder as she pulled him back down the hall towards his room. “Well you, my dear, are hilarious. I wish you coulda seen your face. Priceless!â€￾

“Oh man, that was dirty!â€￾

“No, what’s dirty is that you didn’t recognize me fool! What’s up with that!â€￾

“Well let’s see if you recognize me when you’ve been downing drinks all night and you think I’m thousands of miles away,â€￾ he stated as he wrapped his arm around her waist. He walked into his room a step behind her, placing kisses down the side of her neck.

“It’s all good baby. I’m just so damn irresistible,â€￾ she joked. “It could happen to anybody.â€￾

“Well aren’t you cocky today.â€￾

She smirked, turning around, eyeing his pants. “I guess that makes two of us.â€￾ She looked at him evilly grinning, while flirtatiously biting the tip of her fingernail. Justin looked her up and down slowly while her eyes darted left and right. She removed her hat and dropped it to the floor before pulling his head towards hers to kiss him passionately. She locked her arms around the back of his neck and they moved backwards towards the table where breakfast still sat.

Separating momentarily, Michelle heaved him onto the table, sending dishes and food crashing to the floor. She straddled him and began to pull off his shirt. “Wait a minute,â€￾ he interrupted, sitting up, “Don’t you have a cold?â€￾

She rolled her eyes exaggeratedly and groaned. “You’re really gonna stop this because you’re afraid to catch a sniffle?â€￾

“Well…â€￾ he began. “Ok f*** it. Continue,â€￾ he answered with a cheesy grin.

Michelle pulled his head back down by his curls. “Don’t interrupt me again,â€￾ she said in a serious tone, forcefully smothering his lips with her own. Her dainty fingers snuck under his shirt and trailed up and down his muscular stomach.

His hands did the same and made their way up to her bra, unhooking it and pulling it off in one swift motion. As that happened, Michelle couldn’t help but smile and interrupt their lip-lock by erupting into laughter. “What the hell are you laughing at,â€￾ Justin asked irritably.

“I’m sorry,â€￾ she answered, still laughing. “But only a true… umm… ‘Ladies’ man’ would know how to do that.â€￾

“And what’s so funny about that?â€￾

“I just find it hilarious that my boyfriend is a man-whore.â€￾

He began to laugh with her. “Well thanks baby. Glad to know my experience pays off.â€￾

“Who said it paid off,â€￾ she asked mockingly as there was another tap on the door. Michelle didn’t budge from Justin’s lap when he tried to move. “Don’t answer it,â€￾ she whined as she started to unbutton his jeans.

He took one look at the woman in front of him and pulled off his shirt, finally lying back down on the table with a boyish grin. Michelle removed her top as well, leaning back down to kiss his neck. She pinned his arms over his head and interlocked her fingers with his while placing soft pecks along his chin.

Another knock.

Michelle stopped and climbed off of him, and began to search for her shirt. Justin’s eyes popped open when he felt her weight shift off of him. “Why’d you stop?â€￾

“Because they’re not going away,â€￾ she replied in annoyance. “Just answer the damn door. I’m sure one of your hoes is beckoning you.â€￾

“See now if that’s my mama, I’m gonna kick your ass.â€￾ She grinned playfully as he got up from the table, giving her breast an affectionate pinch.

“Yeah, just cop a cheap feel when I’m aggravated and horny,â€￾ she said sarcastically while putting her shirt back on.

“I couldn’t resist,â€￾ he chuckled. “I’ll get rid of whoever it is as fast as I can.â€￾

“Hiya,â€￾ Paige said tentatively when Justin opened the door.

Still sitting on the table, Michelle sighed loudly in the background. “What does this b**** want,â€￾ Michelle asked herself, under her breath.</span></span>

FEEDBACK Pleeeeease? B)</span>

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:27 pm

Yayyy, first reply on this board. Excellent chapter! I wonder if they're gonna get down to some heavy duty fighting. That would be exciting. But then... no she should be friends with her and show Justin how big a person she can be. That would be just awesome. Next chapter please? :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:22 pm

man that was turning into such a good nookie chapter but paige had to come and ruin it all :no: she should be ashamed of herself lol but hmm i wonder how Michelle is gonna handle this :shrug: we'll just have to wait for more to find out :nod: MORE PLEASE!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:54 pm

damn her!!!! she totally interrupted what could have been some great nookie- although there is only one thing that is almost as entertaining as good nookie and that is a cat fight- so LET'S GET IT ON!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:16 pm

:nono: keep away paige, (i imagine her to look like jordan :lol:) <_< great chapter, i luv the way she made justin apologise :lol:
cant wait for more :P

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:49 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>This one's sorta sucky, but I need it to get to the next chapter so... here y'all go. B) Thanks for the feedback. :D

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Hiya,â€￾ Paige said tentatively when Justin opened the door.

Still sitting on the table, Michelle sighed loudly in the background. “What does this b**** want,â€￾ Michelle asked herself, under her breath.

Chapter 30

Justin peered at Michelle before welcoming Paige into the room. “Good morning. What can I do for you?â€￾

Paige took one look around the room, seeing the dishes and food splattered across the floor and started to feel more than uncomfortable. “Perhaps I should go.â€￾

“Why would you say that,â€￾ Justin asked genuinely.

“Because it looks like I’m interrupting.â€￾

“No, not at all,â€￾ he replied.

Michelle hopped off the table, swiping her bra from the floor and stuffing it in her back pocket before Paige could notice it. “No, you’re not interrupting anything,â€￾ she said dryly. “I was just leaving.â€￾

“Wait,â€￾ Justin exclaimed as he grabbed her jeans by a belt loop. “You’re not going anywhere.â€￾

“I should be the one to go,â€￾ Paige politely injected.

“No, you’re not going anywhere either. You obviously came for a reason,â€￾ he stated as he draped his arm around Michelle’s waist. “Now, let’s start over. Michelle, I’d like you to meet my friend Paige. Paige, this is my girlfriend Michelle.â€￾

Paige smiled brightly and extended her hand to the woman in front of her. “Glad to meet you.â€￾

Michelle glared at her before giving her a limp handshake. “The pleasure is all yours, I’m sure.â€￾ Justin gave her a forceful smack on her butt. “What the hell was that for,â€￾ she exclaimed angrily.

“You’re being rude,â€￾ he retorted.

Paige didn’t want to start any trouble, so she offered to leave. “I’m very sorry. I should’ve rung you before stopping by. I’ll just go.â€￾

“Dude, stop apologizing. It’s cool,â€￾ he reassured her. “It’s just that time of the month,â€￾ he added with a wink.

She craned her neck up at him as her eyebrows raised and her eyes widened. “Well you just remember that when you wanna f***,â€￾ she sneered before walking out of the room.

Paige watched her tantrum in disbelief while Justin merely shrugged it off. “Sorry about that. So what’s up,â€￾ he asked nonchalantly.

“Oh, right. Well I came by to pick up that necklace you told me about yesterday.â€￾

Justin had gotten so caught up in the commotion of Michelle arriving that he’d forgotten about asking Paige to get Michelle’s locket fixed. “Wow, that totally slipped my mind,â€￾ he said, walking towards his suitcase. “I really appreciate you doing this for me on such short notice. I had no idea how I was gonna get this done in time.â€￾ Finding the necklace, he walked back to where Paige remained, “Here you go.â€￾

“Perfect. I can have this back for you by the end of the day. What time will you two return?â€￾

“Umm, I dunno,â€￾ he replied, looking around. “What time is it?â€￾

“Almost half ten.â€￾

“Oh...â€￾

“So what ti—“

“What’s ‘half ten,’â€￾ he asked in confusion.

She giggled, making her gray eyes twinkle in the bright room. “I believe that’s what you would know as 10:30.â€￾

“I knew that,â€￾ he laughed. He walked towards the large window of his suite, watching the people sprinkled across Marylebone Road. “It’s a beautiful day,â€￾ he commented. “I’d planned to just hang out with Pharrell and Trace, but since Michelle got in, I was thinking about taking her over to Harrod’s for a little shopping spree. What do you think?â€￾

“Ah, don’t forget about Selfridges.â€￾

“Oh yeah, that too. And then maybe a little dinner?â€￾

“Forgive me if I don’t want to plan your outing with your girlfriend Timberlake.â€￾

“You’re not getting jealous are you,â€￾ he asked jokingly.

“Not at all. You’re just me mate and that's all. But she’s not exactly as nice as you made her out to be,â€￾ she said just above a whisper. “I don’t mean to offend you, but she seems a bit stuck in her own arse, if you know what I mean.â€￾

He laughed knowingly. “She really is a sweet girl. I dunno what got into her today.â€￾

“Perhaps the fact that you didn’t is what’s bothering her.â€￾

“Touché.â€￾

“I’m only joking," she paused. "She is gorgeous though...â€￾

“I know. Did you expect anything less?â€￾

Paige thought momentarily before responding as she advanced for the door. “I’m just not sure how she ended up with the likes of you.â€￾

“A little twist of fate, I guess you could say.â€￾ He opened the door, giving her a quick, casual peck on the cheek. “I’ll see you later, and thanks Paige.â€￾

She walked through the door just in time to see Michelle walking up to them. “It’s my pleasure. Shall we meet around 9 this evening?â€￾

He gave her a slight nod after acknowledging Michelle. “Hey baby, you’re back?â€￾

Michelle offered the two of them a fake grin. “No, I was just heading back to my room. So I hear you’re leaving?â€￾ she directed to Paige.

“Yes, I have an engagement at the mo. But it was wonderful meeting you,â€￾ she replied politely.

She gave her another phony smile. “Don’t let the doorknob hit you in the ass,â€￾ she scoffed, walking off.

Paige imparted a quick wave to Justin before walking down the hall while he called after Michelle. “What’s up with you today,â€￾ he asked.

Michelle looked at him disbelievingly while opening her room door. “Oh, you’re done with your little whore and now you can come back to me? Is that how it works?â€￾

“What?â€￾ He looked confused. “No, what the hell are you talking about?â€￾

“J, I tried to be cool about the whole ’publicity stunt.’ Your mom warned me about it all, but it’s not easy to watch. So you just have your little fun with her and you can just talk to me when it’s convenient for you.â€￾

“Baby, you know the only person I wanna be--. Wait a minute, you talked to my mom?â€￾

She rolled her eyes. “How do you think I got here?â€￾

“Wow, I didn’t even think about it. But as I was saying, Chelle, Paige is just a friend. And I have a whole day planned for us, so why don’t we stop the fighting and get ready to go?â€￾ He leaned over in an attempt to give her a kiss.

“Try again,â€￾ she retorted, moving her head.

“Ooh, shot down,â€￾ said Pharrell, walking up to them in the hall. This time, he had a tall blonde with him that could have easily been a model as she towered over her companion. “I thought you were tryin to get at Paige,â€￾ he added.

Michelle rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. “Yeah, why don’t you go get at Paige,â€￾ she snarled at him closing the door. “Spend your precious day with her.â€￾

“Dude what are you doing,â€￾ Justin asked Pharrell. Ever the Southern gentleman, he offered the blonde a quick introduction. “Hi, I’m Justin.â€￾

“Hello,â€￾ she smiled brightly as she clung onto Pharrell’s arm. “I’m Helena.â€￾

“Nice to meet you.â€￾ He gave Pharrell a discreet wink before turning his attention back to the door of the room that contained his angry girlfriend.

“Why are you worried about her,â€￾ Pharrell asked, referring to Michelle.

“Cause I don’t want my girl to be pissed at me.â€￾

“Your what?â€￾

“My girl. That’s my girlfriend in there.â€￾

“When did this happen,â€￾ he asked in confusion.

“It doesn’t even matter. She’s not coming out anytime soon,â€￾ Justin replied. “Can I hang with y’all today?â€￾

Pharrell shook his head in pity. “Nah man, me and Helena have um, our own plans for the day.â€￾

“What happened to Emma and Sarah,â€￾ Justin asked.

“They’re around. All four of us are gonna hook up tonight,â€￾ he said, snaking his arm around Helena’s waist.

Justin laughed lightly. “I feel you man. Y’all um… have fun.â€￾

“Peace,â€￾ he replied, as they continued their trek down the hall.

Justin continued chuckling as he made his way back to his room. He decided that maybe Michelle just needed time to realize how insanely and unnecessarily jealous she was being. But with any luck, she’d come around before they left for Orlando the next day. He could only pray that this whole situation wouldn’t ruin their Christmas.</span></span>

You know what to do. ;) </span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:25 pm

that was a good chapter, I wonder what's gonna happen? More Please :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:56 am

while i dont like this paige chick cuz i feel like she crowding chelles man i still think that chelle overreacted - although justin TOTALLY farked up when he made that "time of the month" reference- a guy should never say that!!!!

Return to “Fan Fiction”