Someday We'll Know

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:25 pm

<span style='color:blue'>OK... I'm kinda scared about this one lol
Like it's weird... most def weird lol but it gets kinda normal, like it doesn't stay weird throughout the whole thing, it's just the first few chapters so you have to like get into it B) So give it a try alright? :lol: Like seriously I know ya'll are gonna be reading it like wtf? lol but it will get normal the morbidness is just in the beginning :lol:

Ok so seriously I'm scared about this one lol so i need a LOT of feedback lol I don't even know why I'm posting it.... but... yeah here we go... :ph34r:

I woke up again, covered in sweat. The sun was coming up, so it was almost time to wake up. There was no air-conditioner, we couldn’t afford one. The windows were shut, bolted shut. The chances of someone breaking in were too high to keep them open, even in the towering heat. I crawled off the old chair, my “bedâ€￾, quickly got changed into the “newâ€￾ shirt I got the day before. New as in new for me, trash for someone else. I shuttered as I heard gunshots, and said a silent prayer that it wasn’t someone I knew. Like the last time I heard them and it was my cousin Mike… in the wrong place at the wrong time… I miss him.
I woke Emily, my little sister up and helped her get ready for school. We walked past my mother sleeping on the couch, she hasn’t been feeling well, I hope she feels better soon. Daddy took her to the hospital the other day, but they turned her away. They said they didn’t have enough room and even if they did we couldn’t afford it. But last time, Auntie Jill went and said that they didn’t even take care of her. She said she called a nurse and she didn’t come for 4 hours, what if she was dying? It would to be too late. And Daddy said that they make you clean your own room when you leave. And if you die there, the next person has to clean it for you. Well Dad didn’t say that but I know it’s true.
Daddy wasn’t there, he already left for work, he’s always working, and since Mom’s been sick Joey’s been working too.
We walked down the street, seeing the same familiar faces we see everyday. Minus a couple, there’s always some missing, maybe from the gunshots I heard earlier.
We made our way to school just as it started to pour. I was happy at first when I thought the rain would cool the weather down, but then I remembered how last time it rained in school, and I had to move my desk because there was a hole in the ceiling, a big hole, it filled up buckets of water. I hated Fridays because that meant the weekend was coming up. That meant two days of nothing to do but sit at home and do nothing. And the chances were pretty high I wouldn’t be eating at all those two days either.
When we finished school we walked back home, walking quickly so we weren’t caught outside in the dark, that was like a nightmare. One time, I got out of school late and it was dark, and all the scary men were out. and the yucky girls too, one was even talking to a garbage can. That’s not something I want to see again.
I got home and walked into the house to see my father sitting at the kitchen table with his head in his hands. He shouldn’t be home, he works a lot. “Daddy, what’s wrong?â€￾ I asked as he looked up at me and pulled my sister and I into a tight hug. I looked past him to the couch where my mother was before we left for school, “Where’s Mommy?â€￾
“Baby girlâ€￾ daddy began, “Mommy’s not with us anymoreâ€￾
“Where’d she go?â€￾ I asked not understanding what he meant, how’s she not with us anymore?
“She’s in heaven,â€￾ he said and with that I felt myself cry

I remember it like it was yesterday…
…. I was 8 years old

Joey, my older brother is like my best friend. It’s hard to keep friends here because as soon as you make one they’re gone a few days later. Either they found a way out and moved, or they got sent away cause their parents ran away… or they died. That was the worse. Joey always took care of me and Emily. He’s only five years older then me, but he’s the one that helps pay for everything. Daddy works all the time, so he’s never home, but Joey just works while we’re at school. He says he likes his job but I can tell he doesn’t. I know he wants to be like the other boys who don’t have to work, but since mom died, he has to. I love him so much; he always makes me laugh, even when there’s nothing to laugh about. He always makes me feel better; he’s good at that.
He picked me and Emily up from school one day and these big guys just attacked him. They said he had something of theirs but he didn’t, I know he didn’t. They beat him up and he told us to run, but we didn’t have anywhere to go. We hid behind some steps and watched them hurt him. He didn’t do anything, why were they beating him up? I heard him yell something and he fought back, he’s not stupid, but he couldn’t do anything, there were too many of them. Then I heard a gunshot and began to cry. I heard a gun drop to the ground, and one of the guys yell cuss words as he put the gun in my brothers hands and then he ran off, right when the cop came. Me and Emily went running over to Joey but he told us to stay where we were but we didn’t listen. He stood up and grabbed onto us tightly and turned us around so we wouldn’t see, but it was too late, I saw the dead body lying in front of him. I looked up at him and saw tears in his eye, that’s the first time I ever saw him cry.

… I was 12 years old

The cops took Joey away before he could even say goodbye. They took him straight to prison for killing someone. But he didn’t do it, I know he didn’t, I was there… but no body cares. I went to see him everyday but he told me it wasn’t that bad, ‘he got a meal everyday, a warm bed, he even got to watch TV sometimes, we never got to watch TV. I still miss him though.
Things were harder after Joey was in prison. Dad had to work even more, and he hadn’t been feeling that good. He wouldn’t admit it but I knew, he was tired, how couldn’t he be? I did my part in making some money, I had to stop going to school so I could work. I hated my job though; there were always gross old men
“Look at you, you’re so beautifulâ€￾
“Come here darling, I have a secret to tell youâ€￾
“Sweetie, come here, I have something for youâ€￾
“Hey, gorgeous, over hereâ€￾
All I wanted to do was go to school. All I wanted to do was be a normal kid. I envied them so much, all the Park Avenue girls who got to ride in their limos, go shopping, and go on trips… I’ve never been out of here. But I’m going to, I’m going to leave and never come back… never
I came back from work and saw my father lying on the ground. “Daddy, Daddy, are you ok?â€￾ I asked as I shook him… he didn’t move… he wasn’t breathing… he was gone

…I was 13 years old

They shipped me out. Just like they shipped out the rest of our things. They boarded up the windows and Emily and me were in the back of a car with no idea where we were going or who we were going with. We didn’t even get to say goodbye to Joey, all they told us was we were going to be together, and that’s all I really cared about. But I didn’t really believe them, Why should I? They took me away from my house, away from everyone I knew… they didn’t even let me say goodbye.
The first foster home we went to was in Jersey. I didn’t like it, not at all. There were already so many kids there, and they didn’t like us. I know they didn’t because they told us. They said they hated us, and we were jerks, and we shouldn’t be there. We didn’t want to be there, but they didn’t care. No body ever cares about us. The lady was mean, and really scary. She had curly brown hair, and she was short, and big… and scary. But I’m not scared of her; I’m not scared of anything.
The man was really weird. I didn’t like him at all. He kept calling me things, like “babyâ€￾ and “pretty girlâ€￾ he even called me baby girl, that’s what my dad calls me, no body else can call me that. And I told him not to call me that and he got real mad. He kept touching me too. I told him to stop but he didn’t listen. No body ever listens
… I was 14 years old

In one year, me and Emily went to 6 different foster homes. We ended up in VA beach with an actual cool family. We got lucky cause they adopted us. They gave us things I never had before in the other houses, like our own rooms, a TV, air conditioning. We got to go to school. It was great. They were young too, only in their 30s, they couldn’t have kids, so they took us in. we were lucky, even though I still missed Joey, but they even promised that we could go visit him and everything. We still wrote to him all the time though.
I really like Jackie, she’s really nice, and funny too. On my birthday, they bought me a big ice cream cake, and lots of presents. They’re more like friends then parents. And I never really had any friends.
Then, one day, I was walking on the beach with Jackie, and this guy came up to us.
“Excuse me, I hate to interrupt but do you model?â€￾ he asked me
I laughed at him, I didn’t mean to. I heard it before; all the time those yucky men would say that to me. We continued to walk
“No, I’m seriousâ€￾ he said as he pulled out a card and handed it to me, “John Jackson, I work with Abercrombie and Fitch, we’re always looking for new faces and yours is definitely one that I can see in our ad campaignsâ€￾
“No thank youâ€￾
“Please at least take the card?â€￾ he asked as he handed it to me, “you’ll be sorry if you don’tâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ I said as I took the card, “Thank youâ€￾
“Oh no, thank youâ€￾ he smiled, we walked away and I rolled my eyes, again I didn’t mean to.
“That was weirdâ€￾ Jackie smiled
“Not really, guys will say anything. Especially guys who work for modeling companies, it’s so you’ll give them all your money and get nowhere,â€￾ I said as I started to rip up the card but Jackie stopped me
“Are you crazy? Kat keep it, you never knowâ€￾
“Jackie please, there is no way in hell I would ever modelâ€￾
“You never knowâ€￾ she said as she took the card and put it in her pocket, “Hunny, I could see you on some big billboard in New York Cityâ€￾
“No thanksâ€￾ I laughed, “Could you imagine me being a model? Oh my God, I broke a nail, I need to get my hair done, where’s makeup?â€￾ I mimicked, “Yeah… rightâ€￾

… I was 17

:ph34r: </span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:44 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'> this story is great so far!
i dont think it's weird! i dont know why you were scared to post it coz it really is great! :D
you've got me hooked! and it made sense to me! lol
post more soon! :P </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:10 pm

makes perfect sense to me too :nod:

That poor girl...first loosing her mom then her brother and then her dad :jawdrop: i love your story as usual...i don't think that there is ever a time that i don't like your stories :lol: more please!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:37 pm

I LOVE it! I like how we find out her life story through flashbacks. It's great so far. Keep it up! :please:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:37 am

I don't find your story weird at all. Makes perfect sense to me. I love the flashbacks as well. They make the story different and interesting.

I'm always a fan of your stories, so don't ever feel like you can't post something.

I'm interested to see if she actually decides to do the modeling. That would be awesome!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:21 pm

so far i am thoroughly enjoying this!! i dont think it is weird at all i think it is a unique idea and i love that! more please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:02 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok we'll try another one? lol thanks for the feedback :D

Chapter 2

“Kathleen over hereâ€￾
“Smile sweetieâ€￾
“Beautiful… don’t moveâ€￾
“That’s it right thereâ€￾
“Right there Kat… oh my god wonderfulâ€￾
“Gorgeous… right there… wait, wait. Stop… Kathleen, what happened? Let me see your handâ€￾
“Oh… sorryâ€￾ I said as I reluctantly showed the photographer my hand… here it comes… “I broke a nailâ€￾
“Hunny you have to be more carefulâ€￾
“I know, I’m sorryâ€￾
“It’s ok, just be more careful next time… MAKEUP!!!â€￾ he screamed as a half a dozen people came running over to me.
I called John. Jackie talked me into it. I’m not a big fan of modeling. I’ll admit it. Ok I’ll admit it to myself, not to anyone else. It’s just a big joke to me. Don’t get me wrong, I take it seriously; when I’m working I try. But it’s just so fake, so superficial. It’s really funny how big a deal it is if I break a nail, or if a strand of my hair is out of place, the whole shoot stops. It’s sad.
I don’t like modeling, but I like the money. I know that sounds horrible, but growing up without anything, it’s good to have things. But I also appreciate it. More then you’d know.
I worked with Abercrombie for two years, until I was 19.
Then I got the offer from Victoria Secret…
“Ahh… okâ€￾ I laughed as I plopped down on the couch next to my sister. Jackie and Matt sat on the couch across from me. Time for the family meeting… I ran my hands through my hair and bit my lip nervously.
“Spit it out Katâ€￾ Matt said as he sarcastically looked at his watch
“I got an offer today… from Victoria Secret, they’re looking for a new runway model and…â€￾
“Are you serious?â€￾ Jackie yelled as she stood up
“Whoa whoa, girl calm downâ€￾ I laughed as she sat down. I bit my bottom lip like I always do when I’m nervous, “So what do you think?â€￾
“Um… you should do itâ€￾ Jackie answered quickly
“Okâ€￾ I said softly as I looked over at Emily. Seriously she’s like my complete opposite. I mean, as far as actual personality we’re the same, but everything else is different. She’s such a girl, and I’m not. She’s blond I’m brunette. The list goes on…
“Kat you would be so unbelievably insanely stupid if you did not take that offerâ€￾
I took a deep breath; well we know the girls view in this house, “Matt?â€￾
“Well… it’s something to think aboutâ€￾
“What are you crazy?â€￾ Jackie asked her husband, “Matt, baby, this is like every girl’s dreamâ€￾ Not every girl
“She doesn’t seem as excited as you do hunnyâ€￾
Jackie looked at me for a second, “Kat, if you don’t want to do it…â€￾
“No, no it’s not thatâ€￾
“It’s up to youâ€￾ Matt said, “If you decide to do it then we’ll be behind you one hundred percent, if not… the same thingâ€￾
“I know, I just don’t know how I feel about walking the runway in bras and pantiesâ€￾
“Understandableâ€￾ Matt said
“Girl, if I had your body I’d be up there in a second, you don’t have anything to worry aboutâ€￾

One year, a contract, about a hundred fashion shows, a thousand photo shoots, and a million blisters later; I was on a plane, first class to Hawaii. Getting ready to do ANOTHER photo shoot, this time for some calendar or something, I don’t know… I don’t really care either. I know that sounds so horrible, it’s not like I didn’t appreciate it, it’s just… a lot of stuff happening all at once.
“Hey, you’re that model right? Kathleen Sharp?â€￾ some guy asked me as I sat down in the seat near the window, luckily in the row across from him
“Um… no?â€￾ I tried; it was going to be a long flight
He laughed, “It’s ok, I won’t stalk you, I know what it’s likeâ€￾ he smiled, I bet ya do buddy, “Well we never formally met, Justin Timberlakeâ€￾ he said as he stuck his hand out for me to shake
“Hi Justin, nice to meet youâ€￾ I said as I shook his hand and grabbed my cd player out of my bag, take the hint buddy… please take the hint
“So what are you going to Hawaii for?â€￾ he asked, obviously not getting the hint
“Oh, just a shootâ€￾
“Ahâ€￾ he nodded his head and then sat in silence, waiting for me to ask him, so I did
“What about you?â€￾
“Just getting some much needed time offâ€￾ he smiled
“I wish I knew what that was,â€￾ I mumbled
“What?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ I said and then luckily some old guy sat down next to me, so our conversation was cut short… damn. Pretty Boys… uh</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:13 pm

:lol:

I LOVE it! Keep goin! :please:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:36 pm

awww i love it! she got to meet J...lucky girl but she doesn't seem so happy to meet him...and if i kno J he likes to chase after girls :lol: so we know what hes gonna be doing :nod: more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:14 am

I love that this story is about modeling because I love the fashion/modeling business, so this is really holding my attention.

I don't think is the last she'll be seeing of Justin. He can't accept the fact that a girl is not interested in him, so this should be interesting! Let the chase begin! :D

Post more soon please!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:20 pm

im loving it so far!
like whatchagot, i love the fashion and modelling industry! :nod:
update soon!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:51 pm

I love this story!! It's so good I'm already hooked!! Keep goin' it's awesome! More, more, more!!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:28 pm

work it justin work it! i love how this story is shaping up! and i have to agree- even if i had a killer model i dont think that i could walk around on a cat walk (in 6inch heels none the less) in my underwear! cant wait for more

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:05 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for the feedback :D
See how it works now, the more feedback the more chapters because I already wrote it B)

So here we go... I hope you like it, tell me whatcha think :D

Chapter 3

“Kat babyâ€￾ I got the phone call from John. Yes the guy who “discoveredâ€￾ me. He left Abercrombie to be my personal agent. He has this weird faith in me, I don’t understand it but I just go with it. He’s a nice guy, a great guy, kinda like a father figure. And he gets me work, so I love him.
“Johnny babyâ€￾
“How are you doing?â€￾
“Just fine and dandy, yourself?â€￾
“Splendid, just splendidâ€￾
“Spectacularâ€￾ I laughed, “So whatcha got fo me?â€￾
“How would you like to be in a commercial?â€￾
“For?â€￾
“Targetâ€￾
“Ummmâ€￾
“Wait hear me outâ€￾ he laughed slightly, “It’s a Christmas commercial for their new line of clothing, I don’t know who designs it, I don’t really care, the point… yes there is a point Ms. Sharp, the point… It’s for charityâ€￾
“What charity?â€￾
“Boys and Girls Clubâ€￾
“Ok, keep talkingâ€￾
“98% of the profits go to the charityâ€￾
“What about the other 2%?â€￾
“Goes to youâ€￾
“How about we just make it 100% and I’ll be thereâ€￾
“’Kat, are you sure?â€￾
“Yeah, it’ll be my Christmas presentâ€￾
“Splendid!â€￾
“Superb!â€￾ I laughed, “Bye Johnnyâ€￾
“Oh no, not yetâ€￾ he laughed, “We have to have a meeting tomorrowâ€￾
“For what?â€￾
“You’ll find out tomorrowâ€￾
“Am I in trouble?â€￾
“Of course notâ€￾ he laughed, “I’ll see you at 10â€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I said as I hung up the phone. I was alone, stranded in this LA hotel. I hate LA, hate… despise, loath, LA sucks. It’s so fake here, everyone’s made of plastic and they’re such asses too, they think they’re so awesome. I turned on the TV just in time to hear my name. They talked about me in talks to do the Target campaign and then something about a movie… yeah right, me an actress. That’s the first time I heard that. They said something else but I turned it off, I didn’t really care. So I decided I was hungry and I was going out to get food because I was really hungry and all I wanted was some Mickey D’s.
“Hey, oh my God, you’re Kathleen Sharpâ€￾
“You scared the hell out of meâ€￾ I laughed nervously, no one’s ever noticed me before, well except that guy on the plane that time, “Hi, nice to meet youâ€￾
“You too, I’m such a big fanâ€￾ A fan? What the f***? What do I do for someone to be a fan of mine? Sit around in stupid poses to take pictures? I hardly call that fan worthy
“Oh that’s sweet, thank youâ€￾ I smiled
“Can I take a picture with you?â€￾
“Yeah, of courseâ€￾ this is just weird, I smiled for the picture but really was totally weirded out
“Can I get your autograph?â€￾
“Yeah… sureâ€￾ I smiled as I signed the napkin she handed me. I looked up and there must have been at least 10 people around me. I’ll admit it was really freaking me out; I never got this much attention in my life. I swear more people kept coming and coming and I got really nervous. I managed to get away from them… by locking myself in the bathroom
“Hey, Johnnyâ€￾
“Yeah, Kat, what’s wrong?â€￾
“I’m stranded, there’s a lot of people here and I’m really scared out of my mindâ€￾
“Wait, slow down, where are you?â€￾
“McDonalds, near the hotelâ€￾
“What do you mean there’s a lot of people there?â€￾
“They’re all like asking for pictures and autographs and stuffâ€￾
“Ok where are you?â€￾
“In the bathroomâ€￾
“Ok, stay there I’m on my wayâ€￾ No more than 10 minutes later Johnny showed up with 5 cops who helped me back to the hotel.
“Are you ok?â€￾ Johnny asked on the way back
“Yeah, thanks so much, everyoneâ€￾ I laughed, “I never got my burgerâ€￾
“We’ll go back for youâ€￾ one of the cops said, and he was serious too
“Oh no, noâ€￾ I laughed, “I was just kidding, I’m fine. Thanks againâ€￾ I smiled as I made my way back to the hotel room
“Kat, we’ll meet down in the lobby at 10?â€￾
“I’ll be there,â€￾ I said as I fell onto the bed. That was the first time I knew things were different, and would never be the same… Toto, I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore</span>

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:19 pm

Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one so I can find out what the meeting is about. More, more, more

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:45 am

Hmm, I wonder what the meeting is about??? That kind of incident in the McDonald's would suck .... the girl just wants her hamburger. I thought she was going to bump into Justin there, but not yet I guess! He's lurking somewhere.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:02 pm

this is a good story :notworthy: definately need an update :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:55 pm

aww this is a great fic! I read sum of it the other day, the first chapter nearly had me in tears :( Kat deserves to have happiness in her life :P
cant wait for more

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:44 am

That was a funny ass chapter but i can totally see how that would be scary for someone to go through that! more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:55 pm

how did I miss that you updated? :no: shame on me....

Aww poor thing getting bombarded at McD's of all places....awww But this meeting tomorrow has me very interested...I need more please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:31 pm

Thank you ladies :D
Here's the next chapter... hope you like it... tell me whatcha think, ya'know... the usual B)

Chapter 4

“After what happened last night, I think it’s clear that you need securityâ€￾
“What?â€￾ I laughed, this can’t be serious, “Johnny come on, it was one nightâ€￾
“Kat, I know you hate to admit it but you’re getting huge, people notice you, and that can get dangerous when there’s so many of them. I know you don’t want what happened last night to happen againâ€￾ I didn’t say anything, he was right, and he knew he was, “So this is Jim, he’ll be your securityâ€￾ he said as a huge guy came into the room
“Holy sh**â€￾ I said as I looked up at the at least 6’5 man over 350 pounds in front of me, “No one’s gonna be messing with meâ€￾
He laughed and shook my hand, “Nice to meet you Kathleenâ€￾
“Katâ€￾ I corrected him, “You too Jimâ€￾ he seems cool, big and scary on the outside but a teddy bear on the inside
“Great, now the next order of business, Kat, we need to get you an assistantâ€￾
What? “Ok Johnny I’ll deal with the security but an assistant?â€￾ I laughed, “You’ve got to be kidding meâ€￾
“It’ll be a friend with you all the time if nothing else. I know you hate being alone all the timeâ€￾
“Can I at least pick them out?â€￾
“We already got one set upâ€￾
“What the f***?â€￾ I rolled my eyes, kind of annoyed, not really. It’s just the principle of the whole thing, plus I was being stubborn. It’s just annoying when someone plans this huge thing in my life without telling me. And now I have to live with these two new people around me 24/7, “Fine, but if she sucks then I’m getting rid of herâ€￾ Jim laughed and I gave him a weird look, “That goes for you too Slim Jimâ€￾ he shook his head and rolled his eyes, although I just met him he knew I was kidding, and I knew that he’d understand me.
“Oh you can my dearâ€￾ Johnny smiled, “Her name’s Kristen, she’s a couple years older then youâ€￾
“Oh so she can buy me alcoholâ€￾ I said sarcastically
“You can get yourself alcohol, just bat those eyelashes and no guy would turn you downâ€￾ I laughed and threw an empty water bottle at him from across the table
“Jackassâ€￾ I rolled my eyes and looked over at Jim, “SECURITY, take care of this man!â€￾
Johnny laughed, “OK, Kristen’s outside now, ya’ll can talk on the way to your shoot for the commercial, don’t scare her Katâ€￾
“I’ll try not toâ€￾ I said as I stood up and made my way out of the room and saw her standing there. She looked very nervous, and quiet, seemed nice, “Hey you must be Kristenâ€￾
“Ms. Sharp, pleasure to meet youâ€￾ she said as she fumbled with the clipboard in her hand to shake my hand
I laughed slightly, “Kristen… please, call me Katâ€￾
“Kat, ok I’m so sorryâ€￾ she said as she walked with me down the hall, “Can I get you a coffee or something Ms…. I mean Katâ€￾
“Oh no thank you, I’m all setâ€￾
“Chai?â€￾ she asked as she held out a mug of something I’m assuming was Chai, I’m not a big fan of those café drinks. She tripped over the rug and spilt whatever it was all over me, “Oh my God, I am so sorryâ€￾
I laughed, she’s so nervous, “It’s cool, I’m going to a shoot, they’ll give me new clothes, don’t worry about itâ€￾
“I just knew I’d f*** up my first dayâ€￾ she paused and covered her mouth, “And I can’t believe I just said f*** in front of my boss, sh** there I go again, what the hell?â€￾ she paused and realized she was digging herself into a deeper hole and just stopped
I laughed, “f*** f*** sh** hell. Dude, say whatever you want, I don’t care,â€￾ I laughed as Jim laughed as well as we got into the car waiting for us, “Don’t be so nervous, it’s cool. I’m warning you though you’re not going to have too much to do because I really don’t think I need an assistantâ€￾ she smiled slightly, “Is this your first assistant job?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she nodded her head, “I just graduated from USCâ€￾
“Awesomeâ€￾ I nodded my head, “And you Jim, am I your first big star?â€￾ I laughed
“Oh not even closeâ€￾ he smiled
“Who else?â€￾
“Michael Jacksonâ€￾ I began to laugh hysterically, and Kristen began to laugh as well, probably just at my stupid laughing, “What?â€￾
“Bull sh**â€￾
“I did,â€￾ he laughed
“Yeah, alrightâ€￾ I laughed as we arrived at the studio to do the commercial

oh wow, that one's really short, so give feedback quick and i'll post another one :)

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:18 pm

that was cute :wub: (the little to and fro i mean) but it sucks that she cant have a say in some things ;) . MORE!!! i love it!

...and did you get that swearing thing from love actually?

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:34 pm

did i leave feedback yet :confused:

but i def love the story girl

keep postin :nod:

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:39 pm

Great chapter. I love the personality of the main character. More, more, more

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:34 pm

I can tell that Kat and Kristen are gonna make good friends :nod: Poor Kristen tho messin everything up on her first day :wub: its ok tho MORE PLEASE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>lol yes... i did steal it from Love Actually... shhh :unsure:

But thanks for the feedback so I think I'll post another one because I'm in a super mood! :lol:

Chapter 5
Things were just getting bigger and bigger. For some reason a lot of people wanted to use me in their ads and music videos. It was weird, and happening so quickly I wasn’t sure if I wanted it all. I became really close to Kristen and Jim, maybe since I had to spend every waking hour with them. Anyway, they’re awesome, I got lucky.
A couple months later I was on my way to some sound stage in LA, getting ready to be in this band, Pivot’s music video. Johnny advised me that it would be a good career move to date one of them. I laughed in his face, talk about retarded. I’m not going to date someone because of the stereotypical rock star supermodel connection. Hell no.
“Kat, Kat thank you so much for comingâ€￾
“Sorry I’m late, there was a lot of trafficâ€￾
“It’s cool, way cool. I’m Mark the director of the videoâ€￾
“Nice to meet youâ€￾ I shook his hand
“You tooâ€￾ he smiled, “We’re going to get you to make-upâ€￾ I followed him to the trailer where I sat down next to two guys who were already getting their hair done
“Oh my f***ing God, It’s Kat f***ing Sharpâ€￾ one of them said as soon as I walked into the trailer
“Holy sh** what a welcomeâ€￾ I laughed slightly as I sat down in the chair and three people ran over to be and started on my hair and makeup
“It’s nice to meet you darling,â€￾ the same guy said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it gently
I laughed, “You too… darlingâ€￾ I paused, “What’s your name?â€￾
“Ryanâ€￾
I nodded my head, “So you’re in the band?â€￾
“That hurtâ€￾ he laughed
I laughed, “I’m sorry, I don’t knowâ€￾
“It’s coolâ€￾ he smiled; he had a really pretty smile even though it was kind of hidden by his lip ring.
“So what do you play?â€￾
“Guitar, and vocalsâ€￾
“Oh my God, I’m like sitting next to the lead singer?â€￾ I said in my best airhead voice
He laughed, “Oh you don’t know how lucky you areâ€￾
The director walked back into the trailer and started to explain to me what the concept of the video was and what exactly I was supposed to be doing. He talked slowly and explained everything a bunch of times, making sure to use no words with more then 5 letters. Treating me like I’m stupid, I seem to get that a lot, I guess it’s just the whole dumb model thing. “Ok dudeâ€￾ I began, I really couldn’t take anymore, “I understand that you probably have to explain these things to a lot of the models that you work with like 50 times to get them to understand, but that whole dumb model thing really isn’t true for everyone. I’d really appreciate it if you’d treat me like I have an IQ over ten because I do. And I understand exactly what you’re saying, just like I did understand it the first time, and the second, and the third… if I have a question I’ll ask you, please don’t treat me like I’m stupidâ€￾
I heard someone laughing and I looked over to see Ryan laughing and clapping his hands, “Holy sh**, she got your ass pinned Markâ€￾
I laughed slightly and looked over at Mark who was standing there speechless, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to like… burst there. It’s just, I get it a lot and it gets kinda annoyingâ€￾
“It’s fine, I understand and I apologizeâ€￾ Mark said as he headed for the door, “Let’s give her some space people, Kat we’ll see you out there in 10 minutesâ€￾
“Yeah, sure I’ll be thereâ€￾ I took a deep breath and sat down on the couch as everyone walked out of the room.
Ryan sat down next to me and slapped my leg gently, “That was goodâ€￾ he smiled
“Noâ€￾ I laughed, “that was horrible, I feel so bad nowâ€￾
“Don’t, he deserved itâ€￾
“No he didn’tâ€￾ I smiled slightly, “He was just trying to helpâ€￾
“No seriously, that f***er does that all the time. He even tried to sell me crack just cause I’m a rock starâ€￾
I laughed, that was cute, “Shut upâ€￾
“It’s trueâ€￾ he smiled
“You have a really pretty smileâ€￾ and his eyes aren’t so bad either
“You have a really pretty… everythingâ€￾
“Awwâ€￾ I smiled, I was melting, “That’s sweetâ€￾
“It’s trueâ€￾
We both sat in silence for a few seconds, “Did that hurt?â€￾ I asked him
“Did what hurt?â€￾
“Your lip ringâ€￾
“Nahâ€￾ he smiled, trying to act all tough, but I saw through it
“Bullsh**â€￾
“Excuse me?â€￾
“You heard me, bullsh**â€￾ I smiled, “Did it hurt?â€￾
He laughed, “Like hellâ€￾
I laughed and moved closer to him, “Did you cry?â€￾
“Like a babyâ€￾ he shook his head and rolled his eyes, “No I did not cryâ€￾
I laughed and turned on the couch so I was sitting sideways, “It’s cool, I like itâ€￾ I smiled as I touched his lip ring
“Yeah, me tooâ€￾ he smiled
“It’s hotâ€￾ I paused, “Ok so you have you lip pierced, and your eyebrow, what else?â€￾
He laughed, “My earsâ€￾
“Oh yeah, are those like the real spacers or the fake ones?â€￾
“The real onesâ€￾ he laughed
“Don’t let it get too big ok?â€￾
“Ok?â€￾ he laughed
“Seriously, I saw someone that had his earlobes down to like his shouldersâ€￾
“That’s sickâ€￾
“That’s what I’m sayingâ€￾ I smiled… I like him
“What about you?â€￾ he asked as he looked over my body, “I don’t see any, do you have any hidden?â€￾ he smiled
“No ewwâ€￾ I laughed, “That is so grossâ€￾
“It’s not gross, it’s hotâ€￾ he laughed
“It’s gross. That sh** must hurt… so bad, why would you put yourself through that?â€￾
“Cause it’s hotâ€￾
“No… it’s notâ€￾ I shook my head, “And you would just go into like a tattoo parlor, pull down your pants, spread your legs and let them get to work?â€￾ I laughed as he did, “No, that’s sickâ€￾
“It’s hotâ€￾ he smiled
“Ok, so what about tattoos, how many do you have?â€￾
“12â€￾
“Holy sh**, where are they all?â€￾
“Everywhereâ€￾ he smiled, “You really want to see them?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed
“Alrightâ€￾ he smiled, “one, two, three, four, five, sixâ€￾ he began pointing to each of his arms. He pulled off his shirt… oh god he’s got a nice body, “seven, eight, nineâ€￾ he pointed to his chest, “ten and eleven are on the back, and number 12 is on my neck, you see them?â€￾ he asked as he turned around
“Yeah, I like that one, it’s hot. What does it mean?â€￾
“Which one?â€￾
“Right thereâ€￾ I said as I touched right below his neck
“Oh, it’s like… an ode to my father, he taught me how to play and sh**â€￾
“That’s coolâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he paused as he turned around so he was facing me, “What about you?â€￾
“Threeâ€￾
He nodded his head; “I can’t see them?â€￾ he smiled
“They’re kinda in hidden placesâ€￾ I smiled
“That’s okâ€￾
I laughed, “I’ll show you two of the threeâ€￾
“I’ll take what I can getâ€￾
I smiled, “ok, the first one’s hereâ€￾ I said as I slid my pants down a little so he could see the tattoo right under my hip
“Hotâ€￾ he nodded his head
I laughed, “Thank you, and the other one is like…â€￾ sh** what have I gotten myself into, “it’s likeâ€￾ I tried to pull the neck of my shirt down so he could see it right at the top of my left breast. Why the hell am I getting nervous? I go out in front of like hundreds of people in my underwear for the shows, “Alright, can you see it?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he nodded his head, “Beautifulâ€￾
I laughed, “Thank youâ€￾
“So where’s the third?â€￾
“It’s like… right hereâ€￾ I said as I pointed to where it was at the top of my inner thigh
“Now that’s hotâ€￾ he nodded his head, “Real hotâ€￾ I laughed, “I want to see itâ€￾
“Maybe someday you willâ€￾
“Oh I hope soâ€￾

Pretty much after that night we started dating. “Love at first sightâ€￾ or whatever you want to call it, I was happy, he was happy, Johnny was happy, everyone was happy. It was good for both of our careers. We were on every news show and every magazine from here to Timbuktu. It gave us publicity but that didn’t matter, that’s not why we were together. It was love… true love, something I never experienced before I met him. it was like something from a fairy tale, we went to award shows, flew halfway across the world to see each other, it was amazing. A year later we were engaged.

:ph34r: whatcha think?</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:37 pm

I love it!! I love the connection that they made right away...that was awesome!!! I Love how things are beginning to unfold for her! More please!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:31 pm

Uh oh... I think I can kinda see where this is goin :unsure: but I'm excited to find out if I'm wrong. I love Kat's attitude. She's a pistol. She could be my best friend :lol:

Update soon. :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:32 am

I love Kat ... she definitely calls things like she sees them. Her honesty is great. And as Ryan "the rockstar" would say, their relationship is HOT! Hehehe!

Can't wait to see how things progress for them. I'm glad she likes Kristen and Jim. Her personal support squad.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:22 am

dude he sounds hot! i love my men tatted and pierced! this is great so far i cant wait for more!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:43 pm

Great chapter. I'm glad things are finally starting to look up for her but how long will it last?? Hmm... LOL. Well, more, more, more

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:26 am

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for all the wonderful feedback! Here ya go... enjoy!

Chapter 6
So a year later we were engaged and six months after that it was all over. I went to surprise him in London while he was on tour when really he was the one that surprised me. I went into his dressing room before the concert to surprise him and saw his naked white ass sticking in the air. Some dumbass groupie, those whores are such f***ers. Whatever though, I can’t blame her, it was all his fault.
I didn’t make it through the door before I started bawling. I was in love. We were in love. I was going to be his f***ing wife. I was going to spend the rest of my f***ing life with him. At least I found out before it was too late. He came running after me, but I just threw the ring at him and it was over, he got the point. I haven’t talked to him since. I picked the wrong guy, and gave him the wrong finger. f*** you Ryan

I pretty much ran to the airport that night, managed to get a ticket on the next flight leaving for the states, I didn’t even know where it was going I just needed to get away from him, away from there.
“Hey, Katâ€￾ a blond haired guy said as I got onto the plane. I looked over at him and whipped my eyes, not know, please not now, “Are you ok?â€￾
“Not now, please just leave me aloneâ€￾ if this kid is looking for an autograph I swear I’m going to bite his head off
“Yeah, yeah of courseâ€￾ he said softly, “I’m sorry, if you need to talk to someone, I’ll be here the whole ride. Unless I decide to jump out somewhere over the Atlantic, which would probably not be a good ideaâ€￾
I smiled slightly, “Where exactly are we going?â€￾
“New Yorkâ€￾
“Great, thank youâ€￾ I said as I reached for the pillow and leaned against the window and looked out at the stars as the plane traveled to New York. We got in close to midnight so I checked into a hotel to sleep for the night, although sleeping was the last thing on my mind. I couldn’t believe what had just happened, it was a nightmare.

The next morning I woke up first thing and put on a baseball hat and sunglasses and took a cab to the prison where my brother was. I hadn’t seen him in almost 2 months, and I knew that he was one of the few people that could make me feel better about the time I wasted on that jackass. He was getting out soon, only another year at the most.
I followed the guard who took me to the meeting area where I could talk to my brother. I ignored all the catcalls I was getting from the inmates but when I saw my brother it made it all worth it.
“Kat, baby what’s wrong?â€￾ I couldn’t hold it in any longer. The second I saw him I just began bawling again and fell into his arms. It felt so good to see him again, just like it felt when we were kids, “Are you alright? Kat is everything ok? Is Emily ok?â€￾
“Yeah, yeah it’s nothing like that,â€￾ I said as I whipped my eyes and sat down next to him on a bench
“Then what is it?â€￾ he paused as he looked into my eyes, “It’s Ryan isn’t it?â€￾ I didn’t even have to say anything, my expression said it all. “What’d that bastard do?â€￾ he asked, he looked like he was ready to kill.
I told him the whole story and he just reassured me that everything would be ok, and I was too good for him anyway. He told me that no man is worth my tears, and the one who is will never make me cry. He always knows the right thing to say. I left him when they made me leave. I was there most of the day.

I hid out in NY for the next few months, I guess you could say I “let myself goâ€￾ well at least that’s what the tabloids said. I just had to get away from everything, and get my mind off Ryan. I spent a lot of my time going back to where I grew up, and trying to help. Most of the people I knew where gone, but I brought them food and I got some mattresses. While I was there it made me realize how lucky I am, and how there’s so much more to life then guys, Ryan in particular. It made me realize the important things in life, and now I know he wasn’t one of them.

Even while taking my little break, the cameras stayed, hell there were more. They always wanted to catch me with someone, or see what I was up to. They never got a statement from Ryan or me about the split. And I wasn’t planning on making one since it wasn’t anyone’s damn business but ours.
Kristen and Jim met up with me about 4 months after I found Ryan and then it was back to LA for some more runway shows and photo shoots, back to the crazy sh** I call an occupation.
“Kat, TRL next week?â€￾ Johnny asked me over the phone a few days later
“Can I go see my brother?â€￾
“Yeah, yeah you can stay a couple days Cosmo wanted an interview with you as wellâ€￾
“Sounds goodâ€￾
“Just hang in there alright Kat? Everything’s going to be alrightâ€￾ I guess he could tell by my voice, I didn’t know I was that transparent
“Yeah, I knowâ€￾ I paused, I don’t know if I really know, I know it’s going to be ok, at some point, but I just want to get to that point now. “Are you in NY?â€￾
“Yeah, we’ll do lunchâ€￾
“Cool, thanks, bye Johnnyâ€￾
“Bye babeâ€￾
I hung up my cell phone and walked into the living room area of the suite we were staying in, “We’re leaving tomorrow for NY ok?â€￾ I asked softly as I walked to the fridge, grabbed water, and went back to my room.
“Yo yo, waitâ€￾ Kristen said as she followed me into the room, “You alright?â€￾
“I’m fineâ€￾
“Yeah, bullsh**. Kat, it’s ok. You need to just forget about him, he’s not worth itâ€￾
“I thought he was, and a part of me still does, but I know he’s not… errâ€￾
“We need to go out tonightâ€￾
“No, Kristen I don’t go outâ€￾
“Please, do it for me?â€￾
“For like an hour?â€￾
“That’s all I askâ€￾ Kristen smiled

Any thoughts? B) </span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:02 am

damn man that is f***ed up why do guys not have the ability to keep it in their pants!!! well everything will be ok i know it!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:13 am

Wow, poor Kat. I know how she feels. :heartbreaker: But the days go by and things get better. :nod:

:thumbup: Great chapter. B)

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:52 pm

What an a**hole. But I guess all guys are like that. <_< Well, it's a great chapter. More, more, more

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:13 am

What a jerk! Ryan doesn't deserve to be with Kat if he's going to be screwing every girl in sight. Scumbag! :angry:

I hope Kat feels better and I can't wait to see what happens when she and Kristen go out and party!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:53 pm

awwww Kat :hug: You betta write me into this story as kicking Ryans sorry white *ss! any guy that cheats on you is not worth your tears hunny :hug: MORE PLEASE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:12 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok I'm confusing myself now I thought I posted the next chapter but I guess I didn't :lol:

So here's the deal... I'm going home tomorrow so I don't know when I'm going to update or how often but if there's more feedback I'll try harder to update ;) :D

So yeah... hope you like it! B)

Chapter 7

“TRL ladies and gents, we’re here today with the lovely Kat Sharpâ€￾ I smiled and waved, I hate these shows, I get so nervous. Plus it’s live which makes it ten times worse, “So what have you been up to?â€￾
“What have I been up to?â€￾ I laughed, “Um… I took some time off, went home. Then I did some more shows and shoots and stuffâ€￾ I smiled
“It’s been a hard couple months for you, how’s everything going now? Everything looking up?â€￾
“Ohâ€￾ I laughed, “Yeah man, it’s cool. Everything happens for a reasonâ€￾ I forced a smile… get me out of here please
“Now, I know you want to keep your private life private and I respect that completely but we had Pivot on the show last week, I don’t know if you saw itâ€￾ I shook my head, “Well Ryan had something to say and we were wondering if you had anything to say about it, why don’t we play that clip down for herâ€￾
They went to the clip and I watched carefully and I swear my mouth must have dropped, “So what’s the deal with you and Kat? What happened?â€￾
“You know, Kat’s a great girl. I mean, she’s beautiful, she’s amazing in bed, she looks great in her underwear but I guess I realized there’s more to life then just looks. I mean, I can’t spend my whole life with a girl I can’t talk to. She’s a sweet girl but it’s like talking to a wall with her, that whole model thing I guess it is. Looks fade and the sex will get old, I need a girl that’s going to be someone I can see myself talking to when I’m old and grayâ€￾
They, of course, shot to me so they could see my reaction. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream I wanted to throw something. But I couldn’t, live TV so I laughed nervously, shook my head and bit my lip. The audience let out collective… ohhh’s and I didn’t know what to say.
“What do you have to say about that?â€￾
“Umâ€￾ I paused, this is insane, what the hell am I supposed to say about that. “Being a model I’m used to being under the “dumbâ€￾ stereotype so… obviously it’s different coming from someone that knows you so well but um…. He knows more than anyone that I’m not like that. What he said is not only very untrue but also extremely disrespectful and hurtful. I guess everyone now knows that it wasn’t a friendly breakupâ€￾ I paused, “I just wish that he would step out of the second grade for a minute and realize what he’s doingâ€￾
“Do you have anything to say about the cause of the breakup?â€￾
“I’m not going to sink to that level and bash him on national television. He knows what happened, he knows I’m not the bad person in thisâ€￾
“Is there anything you have to say about the cause though? There were rumors of cheating, I’ve heard from both parties, do you want to settle any of those rumors or any rumors you’ve heard?â€￾
“Ryan is a rock star… in every sense of the wordâ€￾ I paused, “and that’s really all I have to say about thatâ€￾
“Great, we’ll be right back with more Kat Sharpâ€￾ you mean I can’t leave yet? I don’t know how much more of this I can take, “I’m so sorry Katâ€￾ the VJ whispered to me once the cameras were off, “They were like screaming in my ear to ask youâ€￾
“It’s cool, it’s not your faultâ€￾ it’s times like these that I wish I was an actor. Then I could just plaster a fake smile on my face, and act like everything was ok. Or even better, if I was a comedian, I could just make a big joke about it. But I’m not. Just a model, just a dumb model there’s nothing I can hide behind.
“Well be prepared, they’re going to make me ask you moreâ€￾
“What do you mean?â€￾ more? What else can they ask me?
“Welcome back, TRL we’re here live with Supermodel Kat Sharp, we have another question for youâ€￾ he smiled, “Now tell me Kat, everyone wants to know… what’s the deal with you and Justin Timberlake?â€￾
“Who?â€￾ What? Who’s Justin Timberlake?
“Justin Timberlakeâ€￾
“I… I don’t even know who that isâ€￾
“Oh come onâ€￾
“I’m so serious, who is he? Do you have like a picture or something?â€￾
“Yes, as a matter of fact we doâ€￾ he said as they showed a picture of Justin Timberlake.
“Oh, ok yeah, I know who that isâ€￾ I laughed nervously, I must look like the biggest dork, “What about him?â€￾
The VJ laughed, “That’s what we’re askingâ€￾
“I don’t understand what you’re askingâ€￾
“Are you two together?â€￾
I laughed slightly, “I’ve never even met him, why would you ever say that?â€￾
“There are pictures of you two togetherâ€￾
“What?â€￾ I laughed, “That’s not possible, we’ve never metâ€￾
“Have you seen the pictures, do we have the pictures?â€￾
“Yeah, I’d like to see the pictures actuallyâ€￾ I smiled
“Alright, let’s see. Ok this first picture is of you leaving your hotel in LA, is that you?â€￾
“Yeah, that’s meâ€￾ I smiled… ok where’s he going with this
“This next picture is of Justin leaving the same hotel 5 minutes laterâ€￾
“Ooookâ€￾
“Ok, and the next one is you going into the LA club, is that you?â€￾
“Yes, of course it’s meâ€￾ I laughed, “Where are you going with this?â€￾
“Then there’s Justin going into the same club 5 minutes laterâ€￾
“Ok? Are you serious? That means that we’re dating because we went into the same club? Dude it was a big club I didn’t even know he was there. And even if I did I wouldn’t because I wouldn’t even know who he wasâ€￾
“Alright, alright, that’s fine. But then there’s these pictures hereâ€￾ he paused and showed a picture of Justin kissing a girl. A girl, might I add, that totally wasn’t me. , “What do you have to say about that?â€￾
“That’s not me,â€￾ I laughed as the audience laughed, clearly thinking I was lying, “No I’m serious dude, that’s not meâ€￾
“Oh it’s not?â€￾
“Do you want proof?â€￾ I laughed, “OK, in the picture of me leaving the hotel, and going into the club, my hair was straight, and in that picture, the girl’s hair is curly. How could I, or any person for that matter, change their hair in a matter of minutes? Plus, my hair is not that light, and we weren’t even wearing the same clothesâ€￾ Assholes, I don’t even understand what’s going on
“Ok, ok I’ll give you that. Let’s go to the next video while we all let that sink inâ€￾ the VJ said as he went to the next video.
As the cameras went off Kristen came over to me, “Are you alright?â€￾ I just nodded my head, “You’ll be gone before the next video, don’t worryâ€￾ she said quickly as she walked off the stage area and they came back from the video
“OK, and we’re back now thank you Kat for coming down here and dealing with settling all these rumorsâ€￾
“Oh, no problemâ€￾ I laughed slightly, I just wanted to leave, “Thank you for having meâ€￾
“Alright we’re going to go to a commercial and we’ll be back with the top two videos, once again thank you Katâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled as they went to commercial
“I’m so sorry about that,â€￾ the VJ said
“It’s your jobâ€￾ I smiled, “Thanks for having meâ€￾
“I’ll see you later,â€￾ he said as we hugged and I made my way back to the dressing room, signing autographs to my “fansâ€￾ on the way.
“You alright?â€￾ Jim asked as I put my jacket on and grabbed my bag
“Fine and dandy Slim Jimâ€￾ I smiled
“Don’t lie to me,â€￾ he said as he handed me my hat
“Really, I’m okâ€￾
“I know what would make you feel betterâ€￾
“What’s that?â€￾
“Some Famous Pizzaâ€￾
“Sounds good,â€￾ I laughed as we walked out to the waiting SUV and turned on my cell phone, one message.
I checked my voicemail, “Hello Kat, this is Jackie Diaz, Pivot’s publicist, Ryan would like to apologize for what he said on TRL last week. We hope there’s no hard feelings, and once again he is very sorryâ€￾ Bullsh**. If he was sorry he would have called me himself, not had his dumbass publicist apologize on a damn answering system.</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:11 pm

:lol: @ the whole "Who's Justin Timberlake" thing

That Ryan is truly an a**hole. <_<

More ASAP please :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:56 pm

Ryan ... ugghhh, what a d*ckhead! That's so rude what he said about Kat. I don't know how she handles herself, but she's really polite and well-mannered.

I can't wait to see how the rumors of her and Justin together continue to develop.

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:59 pm

i cant believe ryan said that! lol
great chapter! post more soon! :P

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:13 pm

Ryan is such an a**hole! I hope something horrible happens to him. LOL. Anywayz, great chapter. More, more, more!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:08 pm

boo hiss ryan. kat you deserve better. and oh... is justin stalking her? that would be so cute :rolleyes: :wub:

MORE PLEASE!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:26 pm

that was hilarious when she was like “Who?â€￾ What? Who’s Justin Timberlake?" i was laughing soo hard!! Oh man and Ryan... :no: hes such an *sshole! Seriously he coudln't even call her himself and appologize? How sad is that??? Poor thing!! MORE PLEASE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:22 am

ryan :angry: dumbass!
so the rumours are flying about her and justin :lol:
more plz :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:18 pm

dude she kept her cool way better than i could have- man that would have made me sooooo mad! i love the whole bit with justin though. that is sucha good way to show how photos can be misleading- way to go :thumbup:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for the wonderful feedback ladies! Sorry it took so long, but here's another one! Enjoy!

Chapter 8
A week later I was, once again, on a plane on my way to LA. This time for Leno and another shoot. That seems to be all I do, granted it is my job

“Hello Kat, how are you doing?â€￾
“Mr. Lenoâ€￾ I smiled as I hugged the man in front of me, “I’m great how are you?â€￾
“Good, I just wanted to thank you for coming and say helloâ€￾
“Well hello, and thanks for having meâ€￾ I smiled
“We’re excited to have you, we all love when you comeâ€￾
“Oh I love comingâ€￾ I laughed, “You’re a very funny manâ€￾
“I tryâ€￾ he laughed, “I have to get to makeup I’ll see you out there in a little while, do you need anything?â€￾
“I’m all set thanks thoughâ€￾
“Alright, I’ll see you out thereâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ I smiled as I grabbed some fruit from the tray in dressing room, “Do you know who’s on the show?â€￾
“Matt Damon and Justin Timberlakeâ€￾
“Oh boyâ€￾ I laughed, “I’ll finally get to meet my boyfriend?â€￾
“You lucky girlâ€￾ Kristen laughed
We watched the opening of the show, and then Jay brought out Justin. He asked him about the rumors of the two of us and Justin’s answer… “I don’t know man, I don’t knowâ€￾ and he laughed.
“Well we’re straighten it out when we get back we’ll bring out Kat Sharpâ€￾ and that was my cue to get to the stage area.
A few minutes later I walked out to the stage area to the audience cheering. I hugged Jay, and then Justin, “Nice to finally meet youâ€￾
He laughed, “You tooâ€￾
“Alright Kat, nice to have you here, you’re looking beautiful as alwaysâ€￾
“Oh thank you, it’s nice to be hereâ€￾
“Alright let’s get right to it, Kat, tell us the truth about you and Justinâ€￾
I laughed and looked over at Justin who was also laughing, “This is honestly the first time I’ve met himâ€￾
“Oh really?â€￾
“Honestly though, like, I don’t even know where it came from do you?â€￾ I looked over at Justin and he shook his head, “Well, I was watching your interview and when Jay asked you, you were like, ‘I don’t know man, I don’t know’â€￾ I mimicked, “You know dude, you knowâ€￾ I laughed as did the audience and Jay, “No I’m kidding, it’s coolâ€￾
“I just say what they tell me to sayâ€￾ Justin laughed
“Yeah, alrightâ€￾ Jay laughed, “I don’t blame you though. I don’t think any man in their right mind would deny a rumor to be dating youâ€￾
“Oh pleaseâ€￾ I laughed
“So do you have a special someone?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I laughed, “I’m very singleâ€￾
“You have to fight the guys off with a baseball batâ€￾
“Yeah rightâ€￾ I laughed, “Not quiteâ€￾
“You’re telling me you don’t get asked out by every guy you’ve ever seenâ€￾
“Not at allâ€￾ I laughed, “My God, no. Seriously, I don’t have guys even come up to me. And the guys that do are just totally not my type, they’re all like so arrogant and stuff, I hate thatâ€￾
“So what’s your ideal guy?â€￾
“Oh I don’t knowâ€￾ I paused, “I just need someone that will make me laugh, and is honest, trustworthy, the usual I guessâ€￾
“You know, that right there sounds a lot like my man Justin over hereâ€￾ Jay laughed
I laughed, “I bet. No, I’m just so busy right now, I don’t have time for guys, they’re nothing but troubleâ€￾
“Ok, I triedâ€￾ Jay laughed, “Now Kat, you’ve moved up to the ranking of supermodel huh? What’s that like?â€￾
“It’s crazyâ€￾ I laughed, “I don’t get it like, a supermodel, I should have like super powers or something, that would be cool. But I don’t, so I’m just a modelâ€￾
“No super powers? So what’s the difference between a model and a supermodel?â€￾
“I honestly don’t know. I think it’s like something to do with like a higher level of modeling, like being known more I guess, getting more workâ€￾ I laughed, “I honestly don’t know, I just go with itâ€￾
“Was that always a dream of yours to be a supermodel?â€￾
“Oh yeahâ€￾ I said sarcastically and laughed, “No, not at allâ€￾
“So what’s next for you Kat? I heard rumors of you doing a movie?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I smiled, “Everyone’s heard these rumors but me. There’s no plans or even talk about it that I’m aware ofâ€￾
“Great, well I’m sure it will happen someday. Thanks Kat for coming, and come back againâ€￾
“Oh of course thank you so much for having meâ€￾
“And good luck with everything, I hope everything will be fine with you, and I’m sure everything will work outâ€￾
“Thank you Jayâ€￾
“Of course, we’ll be right back with Matt Damonâ€￾
When the show was over I made my way back to my dressing room and quickly washed the makeup off my face and threw my hair into a messy ponytail when I heard a nock on the door, “It’s openâ€￾ I wiped my face as I walked back to the main room, “Heyâ€￾ I said as I saw Justin standing in the doorway
“Hey, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize…â€￾
“It’s fine, no problemâ€￾ I paused, “What’s up?â€￾
“I just wanted to apologize for all those rumors and everythingâ€￾
“It’s not your faultâ€￾
“No, well I know but I mean how I didn’t deny it. My publicist seems to think it’s a great idea to make me look like a playboy and not deny any rumors of myself with anyoneâ€￾
I laughed, “It’s cool, I was just messing with youâ€￾ I smiled, “It’s really not a big deal, I just think it’s funnyâ€￾
“Ok, goodâ€￾ he laughed, “I just didn’t want you to think I was some assholeâ€￾
“No, of course notâ€￾
“Ok then I’ll get right to itâ€￾ he laughed, “You know, it hurt when you said this was the first time we metâ€￾ he said half sarcastically
“We’ve met before?â€￾ I laughed and he nodded his head, sh** now I feel like an a**hole, “Are you serious? When?â€￾
“A couple timesâ€￾ he laughed, “we were on the same flight a couple timesâ€￾
“Really? I’m so sorry I’m horrible with names and faces, was I a b**** to you?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ he laughed, “No of course notâ€￾
“Ok goodâ€￾ I laughed, “I apologize if I was and you’re just saying that, I swear I didn’t mean itâ€￾
“No you weren’t, I’d tell you,â€￾ he laughed
“Ok, goodâ€￾ I smiled
“Ok, so now down to businessâ€￾ he smiled, “You know we’re getting back togetherâ€￾
“Who?â€￾
“Me and the guysâ€￾ he paused and looked at my face, I had no idea what he was talking about, he laughed, “NSYNCâ€￾
“Oh, yeah yeah okâ€￾ I laughed, “I’m so sorry, I’m really so like… stuck in the 80s as far as music goesâ€￾
“It’s coolâ€￾ he laughed, “It’s actually a good thingâ€￾ he paused, “Ok so what I’m trying to say, is we were wondering if you would be interested in being in our video. They pay’s good,â€￾ he laughed
I laughed, that’s cute, “I’m sorry but I umâ€￾ I paused, “I’ve kinda decided that I wouldn’t be in music videos anymore because of the last guy I met on a video set…â€￾
“Oh, yeah yeah I’m sorryâ€￾ he broke in, “I understand completelyâ€￾
“I’m really sorry, I totally would but it’s just like… A little promise I guess you could say, that I made to myselfâ€￾ I laughed, now I feel like the biggest loser
“You don’t have to explain I understandâ€￾ he laughed, “Believe me I understandâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ I smiled
“Do you want to go out sometime, get some dinner or something?â€￾
Ahh… why does he have to ask me out now? I don’t need this right now, it’s too early to start dating again, but why does he have to be so cute? I smiled nervously, “I’m really just… really busy and I’m not really looking for a relationship right now, I’m sorry, it’s just…â€￾
“How about as friends?â€￾ he smiled. He has a really pretty smile, damn these guys with their beautiful smiles
“With cameras following us around and pictures of us all over the place?â€￾
“Trueâ€￾ he laughed, “How about we could be secret friends?â€￾
“What?â€￾ I laughed
“Like we’ll meet up somewhereâ€￾ he smiled, “Trust me it’ll work, where are you staying?â€￾
“Ritz Carltonâ€￾
“Me tooâ€￾ he laughed
“No wayâ€￾ I smiled
“So we’ll meet upâ€￾ he laughed, “If you don’t want to just tell me, it’s okâ€￾
“No, no it’ll be funâ€￾ I smiled and shook my head, “As long as we don’t get caughtâ€￾
“We won’t get caught,â€￾ he smiled
“Ok, if we do I’m blaming it on youâ€￾
He laughed, “I can deal with thatâ€￾ he paused, “So I have an interview to go to… how about 9?â€￾
“I have an interview too, how about 9:30?â€￾
“Sounds goodâ€￾ he laughed, “so 9:30, my room?â€￾
“Ok, you’re not going to try anything are you?â€￾ I laughed
He laughed, “No, of course notâ€￾ he paused, “So 9:30, I’m in suite 2934â€￾
“I think I’m like right down the hall from youâ€￾ I laughed, “But yeah, 9:30 I’ll be thereâ€￾
“Great, I’ll see you thenâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:35 am

:squeals: OoooooooooooooooO, secret friends. I like the sound of this. Kat is so cute when she does interviews and stuff. She's naturally funny ... I like that.

Aww, I feel bad for Justin. She didn't remember meeting him previous flights. Ego crush for the Trousersnake.

Can't wait to see what happens in the hotel suite. She better change her mind and be in the video. That would be fun!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:35 am

secret friends huh? how about secret sex friends?!?! that would be even better! no but seriously i loved the dialogue on the leno show! that was great! more please!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:23 pm

youre so good at this! please update soon!

Return to “Fan Fiction”