Someday We'll Know

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:54 am

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for all the feedback
Tash- No worries... take your time, I hope everything's ok :)

The next morning I woke up with next to Justin in bed. “sh**, sh**, f*** sh**â€￾ I laughed
“You alright?â€￾ Justin laughed slightly
“No, no we… oh God, this should not have happened, sh**â€￾ I said as I dropped my head in my hands and stood up with a sheet wrapped around me as I put my panties and shirt on.
After a couple moments of silence he spoke “You were… amazing if that makes you feel any betterâ€￾ he smiled
“So were youâ€￾ I smiled, “Oh God, so were youâ€￾ I paused and laughed, “But that’s not the pointâ€￾
“Fair enoughâ€￾ he said as he made another cute face, “Then what exactly is the point?â€￾ he laughed
I laughed, “I… we… I don’t know. We shouldn’t have done thatâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ he smiled, “Did you have an actual reason for jumping to this conclusion or…?â€￾
I laughed as I threw my head in my hands again as he sat up in the bed, “Don’t just… don’t smileâ€￾ I laughed
“What?â€￾ he laughed
“You have the most beautiful smile, you’re making this harder just stop,â€￾ I laughed
“OKâ€￾ he smiled and then put a straight face on, which made him look so unbelievably gorgeous
I laughed, “Oh… why do you have to be so damn hot?â€￾ I asked as I sat down next to him on the bed
He laughed and I even saw him blush a little, “Oh right, no smilingâ€￾ he said as he put that sexy look back on his face.
I laughed, “Stopâ€￾ I said as I pushed him away a little
He laughed as he put his arm around me and pulled me so I was lying down next to him, “Don’t worry,â€￾ he said, as there was a nock on the door, “Oh sh**â€￾ he laughed
“No… seeâ€￾ I laughed as I ran over to the door and looked out the peephole and saw John waiting by the door, “sh**â€￾ I whispered, “One sec John, I just woke upâ€￾ I screamed out the door, “sh**â€￾ I laughed, “Ok, you need to hide or somethingâ€￾
“Hide?â€￾ he laughed, “Where do you want me to hide?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾ I laughed, “Sshh,â€￾ I said as I put a pair of pants on, “Ok, just stay in here, don’t talk, or… moveâ€￾ I laughed as I closed the door, “I’m sorry,â€￾ I said as I opened it again
“Don’t worry about it,â€￾ he laughed, I smiled as I shut the bedroom door and went to open the door, “Sorry Johnny, I just woke upâ€￾
“It’s fine, how are you feeling?â€￾
“I’m goodâ€￾ I smiled
“You look good, you’re glowingâ€￾
Oh god you have no idea, “Yeahâ€￾ I laughed, “I’m good… what’s up?â€￾
“You have to go to some interviews todayâ€￾
“Ok, what time?â€￾
“Twoâ€￾ he said as I looked at the clock, 11:30
“OK, cool then let me get readyâ€￾
“Chrissy’s going to come and do your hairâ€￾
“Cool, but I need to take a shower and stuffâ€￾
“Alright, then call down when you’re ready and I’ll send her upâ€￾
“Great, thanks Johnnyâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ he said as he shut the door and I ran back into the bedroom
“Okâ€￾ I laughed, “You have to leave… nowâ€￾
“What?â€￾ he laughed
“I have to take a shower and do interviews and… they’re going to come upâ€￾
He laughed, “Kat you are… glowingâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I laughed, “Leaveâ€￾
“Do I have to?â€￾
“Yesâ€￾ I laughed, “Byeâ€￾ he laughed as he got up and put his clothes on, “I’ll call you laterâ€￾
“No you won’tâ€￾
I laughed, “I will, I promiseâ€￾
“Alright, I’m going to hold you to thatâ€￾ he said as he grabbed onto my hands and kissed them gently, “Until thenâ€￾ he smiled and kissed my forehead
“Until thenâ€￾ I smiled as I walked him to the door, “Byeâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ he said as he kissed me gently and walked out of the room. Oh God, he’s so beautiful, seriously amazing. And he’s so sweet too, he’s funny, he’s smart, he’s nice… ok Kat calm yourself. I should not have done that last night… but it was so amazing… and it’s been so long… and he’s so amazing…

I spent the whole day sitting through interviews for radio stations, TV shows, magazines, you name it, and I did it.
“You seem to be in a very good mood today Katâ€￾ Kristen smiled as we made our way back to the hotel
“You act like it’s so out of the ordinaryâ€￾ I smiled as Kristen laughed and I rolled my eyes.
“What’s for dinner Kat?â€￾ Jim asked from the front seat
“Are you kidding me?â€￾ I laughed, “I don’t care what do you want?â€￾
“Are you going out tonight?â€￾
“Am I done for the day?â€￾ I asked and Kristen nodded her head, “Cool… I think I’m just going to stay in though, I’m pretty tiredâ€￾
“So you want some McDonalds?â€￾
“You really want to get me in trouble don’t you?â€￾ I laughed; he knows I’m not supposed to eat McDonalds
He laughed, “Then whatcha want?â€￾
“No, now I want McDonalds,â€￾ I smiled, “If any of ya’ll tell John, I swear…â€￾

B)</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:06 am

yay! first one to update!

i am so glad they hooked up, they make a great couple and i know justin will make her happy.

more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:11 am

:wub: aww justin has her under his charms :P :lol: i cudn't help but laugh wen she woke up with justin next to her and was like sh** and he wudn't stop smiling :P awww they seem so sweet together.
Ive been so bored today (i stayed home to do cw but after 4 hours ended up just watching mtv and catching up on fics on here :ph34r: ) so thank u 2 all fic writers for keeping me entertained :hug:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:23 am

hee hee hell yeah get it girl! that was cracking me up the way he tried to be serious and ended just looking sexier- of course as we all know jusitn looks sexy no matter what he is doing! more please!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:42 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>that was such a funny chapter! the way justin was trying not to smile! lol
i think that they need to hook up again! :nod: :P
great chapter!
update soon! </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:51 pm

:rofl: OMG i was laughin so hard at the whole don't smile thing... i was like ya know the boys looks so sexy when hes serious so why would you tell him to be serious? lol but i'm glad that they hooked up man they are soo cute together :wub: aww MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Woohoo....I love it!!!! It's about damn time too!!!</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:27 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for the feedback :lol: I'm glad you like it :D

Here's some more hope ya like it B)

After we got dinner we went back to the hotel, “Goodnight guysâ€￾
“You’re seriously going to bed at 9 o’clock?â€￾ Kristen asked
I laughed, “I’m tired, GOODNIGHT!â€￾ I went into my room and fell on the bed as I picked up my phone
“Hello?â€￾
“Helloâ€￾ I said softly and he laughed, “I told you I’d callâ€￾
“You didâ€￾ he laughed, “What’s up?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ I paused, “OK quick questionâ€￾
“Shootâ€￾
“Do you have a girlfriend?â€￾
He laughed, “Nahâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ I laughed, “I just wanted to make sureâ€￾ he laughed, “Well in that caseâ€￾ I paused, “Uh… what are you doing?â€￾
“Uh… nothing reallyâ€￾
“That’s good cause… neither am Iâ€￾ I laughed, “I’m here all alone and I’m bored and… kinda lonely,â€￾ I laughed
He laughed, “What are you suggesting Ms. Sharp?â€￾
“I’m just sayin’ I mean… if your bored and I’m boredâ€￾
He laughed, “Are you begging me to come over?â€￾
“Begging?â€￾ I laughed, “Is something I do not doâ€￾
“Yeah, alrightâ€￾ he laughed
“You are horrible,â€￾ I laughed
“Horrible… is something I am notâ€￾ he laughed, “Aight, so I can get out of here in like an hour?â€￾
“An hour? Dayme, boy, in an hour I won’t be bored anymoreâ€￾
He laughed, “Girlâ€￾ he paused, “Alright, 10 minutes and I’ll be thereâ€￾
“Wonderfulâ€￾ I smiled, “Byeeeâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾

10 minutes later, not even there was a nock on the door, “Hey, quick, hurry upâ€￾ I said as I opened the door and ran back into the room where I was watching Conan O’Brien.
“What am I hurrying up for?â€￾ he laughed as he followed me
“Shhhâ€￾ I said not looking away from the screen until it went to a commercial and I looked over at him, “What’s up?â€￾
He laughed, “You can’t talk when Conan’s on?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I smiled, “He’s my loverâ€￾
“Interestingâ€￾ he laughed
“No, seriouslyâ€￾ I said as I looked at him, “I’m obsessed, like I can’t do his show or I’ll jump him, like literally I will jump on top of himâ€￾ he laughed, “You think I’m kiddingâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ he laughed, “Not at allâ€￾
“Good, because I’m not at allâ€￾
He laughed, “That’s a little weird don’t you think?â€￾
“Not at allâ€￾ I said seriously looking into his eye and he laughed, “Why is it weird?â€￾
“Conan O’Brien? Come on Kat, most girls have crushes on like Tom Cruise or Brad Pittâ€￾
“Conan is in a level far above those twoâ€￾
“He’s like 50â€￾
“41â€￾ I smiled, “I’m 22, it’s not that big of a differenceâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ he laughed, “Not at allâ€￾
“Please, if you had the chance to f*** like… Demi Moore you’re telling me you wouldn’t?â€￾
He laughed and then made that cute face, “Kat the only one I want to f*** right now is youâ€￾
I laughed, “That’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever said to meâ€￾ I said sarcastically as he made that sexy face and kissed me, “But you have to wait till Conan’s overâ€￾
“Are you serious?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I smiled, “It’s almost overâ€￾
“Oh my Godâ€￾ he laughed, “Alright, whateverâ€￾
I laughed, like he would actually wait, that’s sweet, kinda sad, but sweet. Like I could ever wait myself after he’s looking so damn sexy. “I’m kidding,â€￾ I said as I pulled him on top of me.

~~ The next night~~

“Heyâ€￾
“Helloâ€￾ I laughed slightly I answered my phone, “What’s up?â€￾
“I’m all aloneâ€￾ I heard him laugh slightly, “Busy?â€￾
“Um… in an hour?â€￾
“I’ll be thereâ€￾

~~ The next night~~

“Hello Mr. Timberlakeâ€￾
“Hello Ms. Sharpâ€￾ he laughed, “What can I do for you?â€￾
Oh he knows what he can do for me, I took a deep breath and smiled, “See, here’s the thing. I just got all this new lingerie from this shoot and… I don’t have anyone to try it out forâ€￾
“Kat… if you ever need anybodyâ€￾ he began as the doorbell rang and he was standing outside of the room with a huge smile covering his face.

~~ The next night~~

“Take me now, I’m hungry for your lovin’â€￾ I sang when Justin picked up the phone and laughed, “Show me how… boy you make me feel like I gotta danceâ€￾
He laughed, “When and where?â€￾
“Whenever you’re ready, wherever you wantâ€￾
“I can get out of here in an hourâ€￾
“I’ll be waitingâ€￾

~~ The next night~~

“Hey, how’s it going?â€￾ Justin asked
I laughed, “You always start with the small talk,â€￾ he laughed, “It’s going good, how about you?â€￾
“Superâ€￾ he laughed, “Are you busy?â€￾
I laughed, “You know, I’ve never had a f*** buddy beforeâ€￾
He laughed, “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?â€￾
“Good thing, a very good thingâ€￾ I paused, “So come over?â€￾
“I’m on my wayâ€￾
A little while later he came by, “Look at you all dressed upâ€￾ I smiled
“Oh yeahâ€￾ he smiled as he walked past me, then stopped and turned around so he was facing me, “You’re looking mighty fine yourselfâ€￾ he said making that sexy face as he took off his tie, “Did you cut your hair?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I shook my head
“Well it looks niceâ€￾ he smiled as he walked over to me
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled as I walked over to him and started to unbutton his shirt, “How about we just skip the small talk and get right to the good stuffâ€￾
He laughed slightly and made that sexy half smile, “I like the way you thinkâ€￾ he said as he pulled my shirt over my head
“Mmm I thought you wouldâ€￾

“So Kat, what are we?â€￾ Justin asked before we fell asleep
“What do you mean?â€￾ I asked softly
“I mean, is it just… purely for the sex or more like…â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾ I answered, honestly a little nervous about what would come next
“I mean, I’m not seeing anyone elseâ€￾
“Yeah, me eitherâ€￾
“So… like…â€￾
“I don’t know, I kinda like the way things are now. I mean without cameras or like people really prying into thingsâ€￾ I paused and waited for him to say something, anything, “You awake?â€￾
“Yeah, me tooâ€￾ he said softly, “Goodnight Katâ€￾
“Nightâ€￾</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:00 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I absolutely love that chapter!! I love the relationship, the fun...I just love everything about it!!
Great job!!!!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:24 am

Aww, I love whatever they have got going on. No need for labels, just have fun and roll with it.

I loved the part about Conan O'Brien. :lol: :D :P

I think that they are eventually going to make this into a serious relationship, but they might as well have lots of good sex while they are trying to figure things out. :)

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:10 am

Haha f*** buddies. That's awesome.

I just bet they're gonna go and ruin it by tryin to have a frickin relationship. :nono: That's definitely the best way to f*** up a good thing. <_<

:lol: Great chapter ;)

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:09 am

Loved that chapter. More, more, more

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:31 pm

now that is the kind of relationship that i would like to have with justin! this is a totally different style of fic and i am loving it! more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:28 pm

great chapter, :lol: like everynite they'd be at it, i dunno if a relationship wud ruin things though mayb they r falling for each other ;) more plz :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:24 pm

Now that is a good relationship to have....especially with Justin :nod: but hmm i wonder what they are gonna do about the whole relationship thingy...i'm thinking they need to go out :nod: MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:03 pm

i loved that chapter.

if only justin and i were like that :wub: / :safesex:

MORE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>aww thanks for the feedback girls!

Here's a little more B)

The next morning I woke up and Justin was already awake, staring at the ceiling, “Good Morningâ€￾
He looked over at me, “Morningâ€￾
“You alright?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he smiled
“You want breakfast?â€￾ he nodded his head, “OKâ€￾ I said as I called down to room service, and went back to the bed, “Alright, what’s up?â€￾
“Huh?â€￾
“Something’s wrongâ€￾ he started to talk but I broke him off, “I’m not stupid, what is it?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ he said as he pulled me closer to himself, “Honestly, nothingâ€￾
“You’re lying to meâ€￾ I paused and he said nothing, “Well if something’s wrong you can tell me, you know that right?â€￾
“I’m fine,â€￾ he said as he scratched his head and then kissed my forehead as the doorbell rang. I ran over to get the room service when the maid came into the room and I could see her looking around.
“We’re all set, thanksâ€￾
“Oh we’re, like there’s more than just you? I only brought one pair of silverware, I can get you another oneâ€￾
“It’s fine, thank youâ€￾ I said as I noticed her looking into the bedroom where she could see Justin’s legs sticking off the bed, “FINE, thank youâ€￾
“Sorry ma’am, thank youâ€￾
“Yeah, thank youâ€￾ I said under my breath as I shut the door. “That lady was way too noseyâ€￾ I said as I rolled the cart into the bedroom. I walked past the mirror, “Damn Justin, I got a big ol hickeyâ€￾
He laughed slightly, “A hickey from Timberlake is like a Hallmark cardâ€￾
“No, seriously dudeâ€￾ I laughed
“So, cover it upâ€￾
“It’s going to be a little hard for a Victoria Secret model to cover it up Justinâ€￾ he laughed, “Yeah, real funny, how about I put a big’ol hickey on your face?â€￾ I laughed as I crawled on top of him
He laughed and pushed me off of him and then pulled me close to him, “Do the video?â€￾
“What?â€￾
“Our video, please?â€￾
“Justin, I…â€￾
“Please, I’m begging you. It’s only a couple days, you’ll get to go to LA, we’ll pay you real good, good food, MTV’s gonna be there so you’ll get publicity. Plus you’ll get to spend a couple days with meâ€￾ he smiled a very dorky smile that made me laugh, “Please?â€￾
“I don’t like doing videosâ€￾
“I know you don’t but come on Kat, what we’re doing is much worse then anything a little video could doâ€￾ he smiled and I laughed
“Have your people call my peopleâ€￾ I said as I grabbed a piece of fruit
“Will do,â€￾ he laughed as my cell phone rang
“Oh, you are an assholeâ€￾ I laughed, “Hello?â€￾
“Hey Katâ€￾
“What’s up Johnny?â€￾ I smiled as Justin laughed
“NSYNC, they really want you to do their video. They’ll fly you out, pay for everythingâ€￾ he continued, “I know you don’t like videos but they really want you to do it, and I think it will be really good publicity…â€￾
“OKâ€￾
“They’ll even… wait you said ok?â€￾
“Yeah, what the hellâ€￾ I smiled
“Great, alright Kat, you’ll leave tomorrow, I’ll talk to Kristen, sorry if I woke you upâ€￾
“Nah, no problem, bye Johnnyâ€￾ I said as I hung up the phone and shook my head
He laughed, “What’s wrong?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ I rolled my eyes, “So where are you staying?â€￾
“I don’t know but you’ll stay there tooâ€￾
“When are you leaving?â€￾
“I don’t know but you’ll leave then tooâ€￾ he smiled
I laughed, “We are so going to get bustedâ€￾
He laughed, “No we aren’tâ€￾
“Alright, we better notâ€￾ I smiled, “ dude, I hate to do this again but Kristen’s going to come upâ€￾
“Kristen?â€￾
“My assistantâ€￾
“Oh yeah, rightâ€￾ he smiled as he got up, “Alight, I’ll see you later thenâ€￾ he kissed me, “Thanks for doing the videoâ€￾
“Alright, thanks for a wonderful nightâ€￾ I tried to keep a straight face, but I couldn’t. He winked at me and I laughed, “Byeâ€￾ as soon as he left I ran to get changed quickly and cover up the hickey Justin had so graciously left on me. It wasn’t working so I pulled on a t-shirt that covered it up just in time for Kristen to come in, “Heyâ€￾
“Good morning, so you’re doing the video?â€￾
“Yupâ€￾
“Why?â€￾
“I just figure I need to move on, plus I’ll get publicityâ€￾ I smiled as I stuffed a strawberry in my mouth, “Why the hell not?â€￾
“Very trueâ€￾ she smiled as she looked in her notebook, “Alright, we’re leaving tonight at 8â€￾
“8 o’clock are you serious?â€￾ she nodded her head and I laughed, “Sure as hell better be first class and non stop, I want my damn hot towelâ€￾
Kristen laughed, “Yeah first class, non stopâ€￾
“That’s rightâ€￾ I laughed, “So what’s the deal with the rest of the day?â€￾
“Nothing, the rest of the day is freeâ€￾

I spent the rest of the day just hanging out, which actually felt really good. I went to see my brother for a little bit then we went shopping. Before I knew it it was time to go. I finished packing my bags when Jim came to the door. “Kit Katâ€￾
I laughed, “Hey Jungle Jim, we ready?â€￾
“We are readyâ€￾ he smiled as the people grabbed my bags, “Let’s jet girlâ€￾
I laughed as I grabbed my bag, “Where’s Kristen?â€￾ he laughed, “What?â€￾
“Kristen won’t be joining us on the flightâ€￾ he laughed
“Why, what happened?â€￾
“Funny thingâ€￾ he laughed, “She was getting everything ready, tripped over her bag, and fell down the stairs, we’re talking rolling down the stairsâ€￾
I laughed, “That’s not funnyâ€￾
“Ok Kat, if you would have seen it you’d be laughing right now tooâ€￾ he managed to get out between his fits of hysterical laughter
“So where is she?â€￾
“The hospital, apparently she broke her armâ€￾ he laughed
“Why are you laughing about that?â€￾ I laughed, “Is she ok?â€￾
“Yeah, she’s fineâ€￾
“She’s at the hospital?â€￾
“Yeah, she’ll meet us thereâ€￾ he laughed
I laughed, “I can’t believe you think this is funny,â€￾ I said as I reached for my phone and called her quickly, “Kristen, are you alright?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she laughed, “Fine, just once again suffering from my clumsy waysâ€￾
“Awwâ€￾ I laughed, “I would come visit you but I don’t do hospitals, I’m sorryâ€￾ I can’t be like even close to a hospital, seriously like ever since I was a kid, I get real weird around hospitals. Probably because the last time I was at a hospital was when I was little. Trust me if you saw the things I saw you’d be scared of hospitals too.
“Yeah, totally don’t worry about me. You have to get on that plane, I’ll catch up with you tomorrow, have funâ€￾
“Alright, bye dear, be carefulâ€￾ I laughed
“I will, have fun,â€￾ she said and she hung up the phone. Ok I need to send her flowers or something, but that’s her job to send people things for me. Hahaha ok, I can do this. I called and ordered the flowers to her and Jim grabbed my bags.
“Let’s go, we’re going to miss the plane,â€￾ he said as we walked to the van waiting for us, as we made our way downstairs I saw Justin putting his bags on one of those cart things, he looked up and smiled at me and I made a face at him, of course Jim was in front of me and couldn’t see anything. We walked outside to be greeted by a bunch of fans, which still amazes me. We stopped to get dinner to bring on the flight and as we made our way through the airport we were being followed by paparazzi, which I not only don’t understand but also can’t stand, but I keep smiling. We were led into a VIP waiting area where we could wait and not have to be with the normal people when my phone rang, “Helloâ€￾
“Hey Kat, are you at the airport?â€￾
“I am Johnnyâ€￾ I smiled
“You didn’t by any change see this weeks US weekly?â€￾
“I didn’tâ€￾ I paused, here we go, “What are they saying now?â€￾
“They said that there was a man in your room last nightâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“Just be careful Katâ€￾
“Wait, you’re telling me you believe that?â€￾
“I’m telling you to be carefulâ€￾
“Alright, bye Johnnyâ€￾
“Waitâ€￾
“I have to board dude, what?â€￾
“Alright, I’ll call you when you get inâ€￾
“Bye dearâ€￾ I said as we walked on the plane and I saw Justin sitting down, oh here we go, “I take it this is my seatâ€￾ I said to Jim
“Yupâ€￾ he smiled, “You want the window?â€￾
“Nah, I’ll just sleep on your shoulderâ€￾ I smiled as he rolled his eyes and moved over, “Oh hey, nice to see you againâ€￾ I said as I reached my hand out for Justin to shake, he gave me that smile that makes me just want to jump him right there
“Hey, how are you?â€￾
I smiled, “I’m JC,â€￾ he said as he grabbed my hand
‘Katâ€￾ I smiled
“Nice to meet you, thanks for doing the videoâ€￾
“Oh yeah totally, thanks for asking me to do itâ€￾ I said as I got introduced to the rest of the NYSNC members. Within an hour that the plane took off everyone was asleep, of course, everyone except me.
So, I sat quietly, working on a crossroad puzzle (yeah I know I’m a dork but it helps my brain stay in tact hahaha) when I heard someone clear their throat and looked over to see Justin with that sexy smile on his face. “Good Morningâ€￾ I whispered with a smile.
“Don’t you sleep?â€￾ he whispered through his smile.
“I’m not tiredâ€￾
“Too many other things on your mind huh?â€￾ he said with that cocky smile on his face, like all I do in my life is think about him.
I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, that’s itâ€￾
“I knew itâ€￾ he smiled; I shook my head and went back to my puzzle. He cleared his throat and I looked up and he had a piece of paper in his hand outstretched across the aisle. I laughed slightly as he motioned for me to take the note. Wow, we’re back in second grade. I looked at the note and laughed: Meet me in the bathroom… check one yes or no… with a box next to each one. Seriously back in second grade, I laughed and rolled my eyes, as I crumbled up the paper and went back to my puzzle. A few seconds later he cleared his throat again and I grabbed another note: Please? Everyone’s asleep they’ll never know. I laughed and looked back at him, I shook my head and he gave me a puppy dog look which caused me to laugh, this time a little louder, Jim moved, I seriously thought that was it right there, I thought we were busted, but he just shifted a little and went right back to sleep. I crumbled the paper up and threw it at him, but actually hit JC in the face. Hahaha… oops! Well that woke him up, and we were both trying so hard not to laugh he must of thought he woke up in some alter universe or that we had painted something on his face or something. He just gave us both a weird look, moved around a little and went back to sleep. I have to admit I was scared, I felt like a little kid playing with my brother’s enemy, like I was betraying someone. I was afraid we were going to get busted, that everyone would find out if they don’t already know. I don’t even know why I get so nervous about this, about getting “caughtâ€￾. I’m not a little kid, I’m not hanging out with my brother’s enemy, and I’m not technically doing anything wrong. I am an adult and I should be able to see anyone I want to, and I am. Technically I am, but last time I had a relationship it ended the way it did, and I’m not going to go through that again. I’m also not going to go through all that cameras following me around sh** to see if I’m with someone, or if the rumors are true. I like things the way they are, with the only 2 people that know about this secret life are the only 2 people involved, Justin and I.</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:47 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I love the Grease hickie reference the George Straight reference!
Love it!!
Great chapter...more please??
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:43 am

Yay! She's doing the video. I am happy about that. It's gonna be one smokin video. :)

I've been singing Check Yes or No since I read that part. Good reference. I know my country songs girl!

You have to provide us with a mile high club scene. Every great fan fic has one of those. :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:46 am

Jusint is looking to join the mile high club but he was *in my best clueless voice* brutally rebuffed! i think that they are smart for keeping it so quite until it has been a lil while- as long as they can play this off as just working together or something then i think they should- although i bet that maid tattled on her!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:42 pm

aghh that stupid maid :rolleyes: noisy <_< yay she agreed to do the video, (o/t im watching a knights tale right now, heath ledger is hot! :lol: ) justin writing those notes, check one yes or no, awww that was cute :rolleyes:
cant wait for more :P

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:06 pm

when that maid came in and saw justin i immediately thought that there could be a threesome... i think thats just my state of mind today :safesex:. good chapter though :nod:

more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:56 pm

D*mn maids...they have to ruin everything don't they :no: And the whole note thing :rofl: i remember writing notes like that except they weren't about meeting in the bathroom...at least i don't think that they were :shrug: And shes doing the video....why do i think that there is going to be a love scene between her and Justin? :lol: MORE PLEASE

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:01 pm

Great chapter. They are so cute together. More, more, more

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:31 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for the wonderful feedback... here's some more :D

As soon as we landed we made our way to the awaiting limo they had waiting for me…. Aww how sweet. We even got our own limo, I mean Jim and I, which I find weird seeing that I was going to the same place as those NSYNC boys but whatever. Many members of the paparazzi greeted us, which was not a surprise, since we were in LA. I smiled and signed autographs to all of them, and then got in the limo and before I knew it we were at the beautiful hotel. These hotels never seize to amaze me. I changed into my pajamas and fell onto the bed. Sure it’s only like 11 here but it’s like 3 in NY, and I’m still on the right side time.
I’m so tired. I haven’t slept for more than like 4 hours at a time for the past few weeks, and now’s my chance to sleep, and I’m tired… but I can’t… why? It’s already 1… where the hell did it get to be one o’clock? This sucks I have to get up in like 5 hours, which will make this one more of those dumbass nights where I get no sleep. Then the makeup people will b**** at me because they’re going to have to cover up puffy eyes…ok. I reached for the phone and dialed the number I know all too well
“Helloâ€￾ he answered, he sounded half asleep, sh** I never think before I act, I never think he’s sleeping… dumbass “Heyâ€￾ I answered softly “Kat? What’s up?â€￾ “Hey, look I’m sorry I didn’t even think you’d be asleepâ€￾ I paused, “Go back to bed, I’m sorryâ€￾ “Nah, it’s cool I haven’t slept, I can’tâ€￾ “Yeah, me eitherâ€￾ I paused, “It must be these dumbass pillows they’re too comfortableâ€￾ he laughed, “Yeah, that must be itâ€￾ he paused, “So you want me to come over?â€￾
“If you don’t want too…â€￾
“Nah, it’s coolâ€￾
“I’ll leave the door unlockedâ€￾
“What room?â€￾
“2018â€￾
“Alright, byeâ€￾ I ran up, unlocked the door, and ran back into my bed. Maybe a minute later the door opened and I saw his shadow make his way through the dark room. Without saying a word he fell onto the bed next to me and pulled me so I was lying on his chest.
“Thanksâ€￾ I said softly
“Yupâ€￾ he said softly as he put his hands through my straight hair and kissed my forehead. And for some reason, I fell right asleep. I woke up the next morning at 6 o’clock when the alarm went off. “Good Morningâ€￾
“Morningâ€￾ I said as I stretched, “Thanks againâ€￾
“Yup, what time is it?â€￾
“6â€￾
“6? We have to be there at 6â€￾
“7â€￾
“I have to be there at 6â€￾ he laughed, “sh**, alright, I’ll see you thereâ€￾
I laughed, “Good luckâ€￾ he kissed me and left. Probably not even five minutes after he left I heard my door open and in walked Kristen… close call
“Morning sunshineâ€￾
“Yeah good morningâ€￾ I said as I got up and stretched, “How’s the arm?â€￾
“Eh, been betterâ€￾ she laughed
“You got here quick,â€￾
“I just got inâ€￾
“Wowâ€￾ that’s stupid they made her leave, she’s been on the plane all night, “So what’s the plan?â€￾
“You have to be in makeup in a half an hourâ€￾
“Breakfast?â€￾ she threw me a peach, “Thanksâ€￾
She laughed, “Alright, get ready, I’ll be back in a half an hourâ€￾
I jumped in the shower and was ready in a few minutes, I put my hair in a messy ponytail and came out just when Kristen came back in my room, “I’m readyâ€￾ I smiled
“Prefect timingâ€￾ she said as she handed me a cup of green tea, she treats me so good
“Thank you dearâ€￾ I smiled as I grabbed my bag and we made our way to the lobby where Big Jim met us, I laughed when I saw him, “You look tired Slim Jimâ€￾
“You look abnormally wide awake for 7 in the morning Kit Katâ€￾ he said as he helped me into the limo. We arrived at the sound stage a few minutes later. As soon as I stepped out of the limo I was greeted by MTV cameras, my favorite people in the world (insert eye roll here).
“Hey MTVâ€￾ I smiled as I walked past them, they of course followed me where I was greeted by a couple hundred people, handing me things, showing me things, leading me somewhere, all I know is a few minutes later I was sitting in a makeup chair with someone working on my hair, someone on my makeup and someone telling me everything that would be going on in the video. Apparently I’m the two-timing… no five timing… girl that each of the guys are with. So I pretty much do the same thing five times with slight differences, like… the guy. I walked out of the makeup area and found my way to the stage area where the members of NSYNC greeted me.
“Look J, even the model is ON TIMEâ€￾ Chris said when I walked out and they each greeted me with hugs, Justin last.
“Were you late?â€￾ I asked, putting those acting skills to test
“A littleâ€￾ he smiled, “My alarm was set for the wrong time,â€￾ he said giving me that look
I laughed and the director led me to the “bedroomâ€￾ area for the first shot. Apparently this scene was the one where I was in bed with each of the guys… we are so going to busted, “Oh ya’ll can’t put me in a bed I’m gonna fall asleepâ€￾ I laughed as I took off the robe to reveal the black nighty they had given me, and laid in the bed like I was told.
“Look at you, looking all sexy, I’m gonna jump right in that bed with youâ€￾
I laughed as Joey literally jumped in the bed next to me, “This isn’t at all awkward,â€￾ I said sarcastically
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “That’s my wife over there, and my little baby girlâ€￾
“Oh Godâ€￾ I laughed, “I’m sorryâ€￾ we shot the scene, “NEXTâ€￾ I laughed
Justin was next and crawled in the bed, “Pretty nice in hereâ€￾ he smiled as he pulled the covers over his head and mine, I pulled it down.
“Alright Kat, why don’t you get on top of himâ€￾ the director said
“Whaaat?â€￾ I laughed
“Jump on girl!â€￾ he laughed
“This is so weirdâ€￾ I laughed, “I thought this would just be an innocent video,â€￾ I laughed as I crawled on top of Justin like I was told
“You act like we’ve never been in this position beforeâ€￾ Justin whispered
I laughed, “Shut up, we are so going to get busted,â€￾ I whispered back
“We’re goodâ€￾ he smiled that smile that made it so hard not to just kiss him right there, but then I quickly remembered that everyone was there and that thought went away.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:03 am

yay! im first!

that was a really good chapter and is soo like making the video is. *sigh* if only i could be in an *NSYNC video... or a justin video... or a jc video... *sighs again* why is life so cruel to me?

seriously though, good chapter :thumbup: more needed :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:18 am

Yay! I love watching MTV's Making the Video, so I feel like that's what I'm watching with your story. Sounds like a hot video, good concept, I highly approve.

She and Justin are going to get caught one of these days. They've had too many close calls and their time of hiding is running out. :D

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:04 pm

oh i luved that chapter!!! They are so cute together, i luv 'making the vid' so the chapter did seem really real :P more, more, more

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:44 pm

Great chapter. More, more, more

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:08 pm

great chapters! ive just caught up!
those two are so cute together and i like the way that its so secret!
update soon!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:36 am

what i would have given to be in her position! hellz ya! great chapter i cant wait to see what happens!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:18 pm

sorry i'm so late :ph34r: i've been so busy lately

All I can say is that lucky lucky girl...I would die to even be close to that boy let alone on top of him :thinking: hmm anyone know ways to get past security? just kidding...sorta lol

MORE PLEASE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for the feedback :D Here's some more tell me whatcha think

We made it through the first day of filming without anyone suspecting anything, we’re good. Maybe I’m a better actress than I thought. That night Justin came over, the next day we finished the shoot, and that night he came over again. The next day we went looking for a house. We as in me, Kristen, and Jim, not we as in Justin and I … oh God that would be bad. Anyway, the second house we looked at I fell in love with, and put a down payment on it that day. I guess I’m a bit of a compulsive shopper, but the house is beautiful, empty, but beautiful nonetheless. Oh but I went to work. I had so much fun shopping and finding stuff for it; I’m a model so I have a fashion sense and the place looked beautiful. (Ok I’m being sarcastic; please don’t think I’m serious) No but seriously, it was coming along quite well if I do say so myself.
The first night I moved in was so exciting, but I was all by myself and we couldn’t have that, “Heyâ€￾
“What’s up?â€￾ Justin asked
“I want you to see my houseâ€￾
“I want to see your houseâ€￾
I laughed, “Then come over?â€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ About 20 minutes to a half an hour later he rang my doorbell. Clearly he got lost he lives 10 minutes away, but he’d never admit it so I just let it slide. I gave him the tour of the whole house, he said he loves it, of course he loves it, it’s f***ing beautiful. The tour conveniently ended in my bedroom, God I feel like such a bad person; I think I’m addicted. It’s like that Britney Spears song, “With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride, You're toxic I'm slipping under With a taste of poison paradise, I’m addicted to youâ€￾. I know it sounds really lame, but seriously if you were put in the same position, you’d do the same. You may say you wouldn’t but you would… trust me. I don’t usually do this, like he’s the first, not the first but like the first I haven’t like been dating. It’s confusing but just trust me when I say you’d do the same.
The next morning we both had places to be. It’s really weird it’s like we’re living this secret life. Like at night, in the darkness, in the shadows I know him… very well but during the day, in the sunlight, I have to pretend that I don’t know him, I’ve just met him a couple times. But it’s kinda good this way; no actually it’s very good this way.

A few days later I was at a fitting for the runway show that Saturday when I heard he had been nominated for a Grammy, ok not A Grammy but like 3. That’s so awesome, like seriously, a Grammy?
As soon as I left I called him, “Hey, what’s up?â€￾
“Hey, not too muchâ€￾ he’s so cute and modest, like he’s not even going to tell me. Humm… I think I’ll roll with it, “What about you?â€￾
“Yeah, not a lot. Can I come over tonight?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed slightly, and I could almost see that smile on his face, “Uh… like 10?â€￾
“I’ll be thereâ€￾ I smiled, “Can’t wait,â€￾ I laughed slightly
“Yeah, me neitherâ€￾ he laughed, “Byeâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I hung up the phone, stopped at the market and got to work. Ok so… I’m going to make him a cake what do I need? OK, a pan… oh hell yeah Funfetti and frosting, yeah oh look the sprinkles, ok this is going to be a good cake.
I made my way to the check out, “Are you Kat Sharp?â€￾ sh**
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed
“Don’t you have to like watch your figure?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed, this girl’s funny, “It’s not for meâ€￾
“Oh okâ€￾ she smiled slightly, “Comes to 25.48â€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ I said as I handed her my credit card
She handed me the receipt to sign, “Do you think you could sign a different thing for me too?â€￾
I looked up at her and smiled, “Yeah dude, of courseâ€￾ and signed my name, “Alright well thanksâ€￾
I got in my car and laughed a very lot… watching my figure… I probably should be doing that, especially when I have to walk down a runway in panties in like 3 days… but it’s not for me it’s for him, I won’t eat any.
Yeah, that lasted about 2 minutes, especially when I had all that batter in front of me, just begging me to eat it. Surprisingly there was enough batter to make the cake, even after I got done with it. The cake sure looked yummy, and judging by the batter it was yummy. I frosted it and ate half of the frosting; I’m really surprised there was enough to frost it. I spent the rest of the night getting ready and before I knew it I was on my way to his house. He left the door open, something he always does because cameras know where he lives and sometimes they just hang out there all night. It’s quite sad but we’ve learned to move quickly.
“Hey, I’m in hereâ€￾ I heard him yell from the living room
“Ok, cool give me a minuteâ€￾
“What you need a minute for?â€￾
“Nothing, just chill dudeâ€￾ I laughed
“I am chilling,â€￾ he laughed. I changed my shoes into a pair of stilettos because uh… I have to wear them for the show and I want to practice walking in them… yeah that’s it. Then I took off my clothes so I was wearing that pair of sexy lingerie because uh… once again, practice. I fixed my hair in the reflection in the microwave and took a deep breath. I grabbed the cake and made my way into the living room where I saw him sitting on the couch watching TV, “Look at youâ€￾ he smiled
I smiled, “Happy Grammy nomination to you, happy Grammy nomination to you, happy Grammy nomination to Justin, happy Grammy nomination to youâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ he smiled
I smiled and sat down on his lap, straddling his waist. I dipped my finger in the frosting and licked it off, “It’s good tooâ€￾ I smiled
“Is it?â€￾ he smiled as I did the same and he licked it off my finger, he smiled, “Yes, it’s very goodâ€￾
“I made it myselfâ€￾
“Did you?â€￾ he asked and I nodded my head and grabbed a forkful and fed him, “Wonderfulâ€￾ he grabbed the fork from my hand and fed me
“It is goodâ€￾
“And it’s Funfetti, which gives you bonus points right thereâ€￾ he laughed
I smiled, “I’m glad you could appreciate itâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾
“You look hotâ€￾
“I amâ€￾
“Why don’t we take care of that?â€￾ I smiled as I pulled his shirt over his head and ‘accidentally’ put some frosting on his chest, “Oh noâ€￾ I started sarcastically, “Now what are we going to do?â€￾
He laughed, “I have no ideaâ€￾ I smiled and licked it off his chest, “Well that solved that problem didn’t it?â€￾ I laughed and nodded my head, “Well I’m going to bed, would you like to join me?â€￾
“Umâ€￾ I bit my bottom lip, “Not reallyâ€￾
He laughed and picked me up, “Shut the hell upâ€￾ he said as he carried me into his bedroom and dropped me on his bed. He lay down next to me and I crawled on top of him and started to unbutton his belt, “I thought you didn’t want to stayâ€￾
“I don’t but since you’re making me I might as well make the best out of itâ€￾
He let out a quick chuckle and then turned me over so he was lying on top of me.

“Come to the Grammy’s with me?â€￾
“What? Justin I can’t go to the store with you, I can’t go to the Grammy’s with youâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ he paused, “But I had to ask, I’d be pissed if I never asked and there was the slight chance that you would have said yesâ€￾
Oh God. “It’s not that I don’t want to go, it’s just…â€￾
He broke in, “I know, it’s coolâ€￾ he paused, “Will you at least go? Please?â€￾
“Yeah, I’ll tryâ€￾
“Really hard, try really hardâ€￾
I laughed, “OK</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:46 pm

Kat Kat Kat what are we going to do with you? :shrug: lol i seriously love their relationship! MORE PLEASE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:28 am

I luv them together, i seriously would hav laughed if wen she walked into the lounge in her lingerie, justin and a few of his friends were all sat chilling in there :lol: update soon! :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:45 am

I love Kat's confidence. Strutting around in her lingerie with a cake in her hands. That's great.

I hope she can find a way to go to the Grammy's. Too bad she won't be his date, but I'm sure that they'll find themselves together in a bathroom somewhere, doing what they love to do. :P B)

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:39 pm

i liked that chapter a lot. shame about the 'accidental' spilling, i think i would have done that too :nod: because im... a clutz ;) , thats it, because im a clutz and not because i would very much like to lick several different areas of justin.

more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:18 pm

man what i would give to have this chicks life!!!! hows about a bonus chater to celebrate the return of chex? i dunno i will try anything to get a bonus chapter

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:09 pm

i love this relationship!! there so sweet!
update soon! i :wub: this story!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:55 pm

Thanks for the feedback but I uh... don't think you guys are going to like the next chapter too much :ph34r:

Maybe later tonight... maybe B)

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:45 pm

you tease!!!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:29 pm

How am I supposed to know if I like it or not if you don't post the chapter, woman? :)

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'>lol trust me you're not going to like it :ph34r:

BUT I'll let you decide for yourself :D

“Heyâ€￾ I said that Saturday night. I had just finished the fashion show and managed to sneak out of the parties early
“Wonderful jobâ€￾ he smiled and handed me a bouquet of roses
“Oh, thank youâ€￾ I smiled as I grabbed the flowers and tried to take my stilettos off, “They’re beautifulâ€￾
“Just like youâ€￾
I laughed and sat down on the couch next to him, “You weren’t there were you?â€￾
“No, but I was watching on TV and cheering you onâ€￾
I laughed, “Did you see me almost trip?â€￾
“Nahâ€￾ he laughed, “It wasn’t too noticeableâ€￾
“Yeah alrightâ€￾ I smiled and yawned, “I am beatâ€￾
“Ready for bed?â€￾ I nodded my head, “Let’s goâ€￾
“My feet dudeâ€￾ I said as I limped through the hallway, “No person should ever have to wear those shoes for more then 15 minutes at a timeâ€￾
He laughed and picked me up, “Better princess?â€￾
I smiled, “Thank youâ€￾
He nodded his head and kissed my forehead as he laid me gently on his bed, “So how tired are you?â€￾
“Not too tiredâ€￾ I smiled
“Ok goodâ€￾ he laughed as he pulled his shirt over his head.

“Goodnightâ€￾ I said as he pulled me closer to himself
“Goodnightâ€￾ he kissed my forehead, “Kat um…â€￾
“Yeah?â€￾
“I love youâ€￾
“What? No. No you don’t. We’re just friendsâ€￾
“Come on Kat friends? Friends don’t need each other to fall asleep at night. Friend’s don’t change their plans so they can be in the same city as the other friend, friend’s don’t make each other cakes for little things and leave parties early so they can spend time with each other. They don’t take them to places where they’ve never shown anyone beforeâ€￾
“Yes they doâ€￾ I paused, sh**… “Justin you don’t even know me, you can’t be in love with meâ€￾
“How can you say I don’t know you? What don’t I know about you?â€￾
“Oh my Godâ€￾ I said as I threw my head in my hands
“No Kat, I’ll tell you what I do know. I know about the way you grew up and I know the way you bite your bottom lip when you get nervous and I know the sounds you make when I’m touching you in the right places and the way your eyes go back when I hit your spot and the way your lip goes up when you’re thinking about something…â€￾
“Ok so you know a couple things but that’s not all there is to meâ€￾
“Yeah, well of course not. There’s the way you hate your job and want to go back to school but you’re afraid you couldn’t support everyone that you do. And how you don’t realize what a difference you’re making but you’re really making a huge one. And the way you’re so modest and don’t understand why anyone is such a big fan of you…â€￾
“Yeah, and the way my mom died when I was 8 and the way I found my father dead on the kitchen floor when I was 13. And the way I got f***ing shipped across the country to f***ing foster homes where I got f***ing scraps of f***ing bread for dinner if I was luckyâ€￾ I paused and wiped my eyes, why am I doing this? “You don’t know me Justin there’s a lot you don’t know. Don’t f***ing pretend you do cause you don’tâ€￾ I paused, “Maybe I should just goâ€￾
“No, don’t leave I’m sorryâ€￾ he paused, “I think it’s just the alcohol talking, I’m sorry Katâ€￾
“Can we just go to sleep please?â€￾
“Yeah, yeah sorryâ€￾ he said and that was all either of us said for the rest of the night. Neither of us slept either, well I know I didn’t and by the sound of him tousling and turning neither did he. I woke up after maybe an hour of sleep and started to put my clothes on, “Leaving so early?â€￾
“Yeah, I gotta get back and pack and stuffâ€￾
“For what?â€￾
“New Yorkâ€￾
“You’re going to NY?â€￾
“Yeah, didn’t I tell you?â€￾ I asked and he shook his head, “Oh well yeah, for a couple daysâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ he paused and sat up, “Are we cool?â€￾
I swallowed hard and bit my bottom lip then quickly stopped when I realized what I was doing, and he realized it too and kind of threw his head back, “Yeah, cool. I just… I’m going to be in NY for a couple days so I’ll call you when I get back or somethingâ€￾
“Alright yeah, call meâ€￾ he said as he got out of bed and wrapped the sheet around his waist, “You need help or anything?â€￾
“No, I’m goodâ€￾
“Alright… thanks for coming overâ€￾
I nodded my head, “Yeah, see ya laterâ€￾ Awkward… oh my God what a disaster. I never think things through; this was not supposed to happen. It was the first time he didn’t walk me to the door and the first time I didn’t get a kiss before I left.

dumdumdum :ph34r: Lots of feedback ya'heard? B) </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:17 pm

:jawdrop: OH MY GOODNESS! This can't be happening! Kat you love him gosh darn it now admi it! He told you and we all know that you love him too! ahh why does love have to be so complicated?!?! This can't be happening they are perfect! I NEED MORE! and i'm not asking i'm sayin!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:31 pm

:whistle: Love... Those who have faith in you sometimes go astray...

And sometimes it's a sad song...
:whistle:

:no:

Fix them. NOW! :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:42 am

:o i had a feeling this was going to happen!!
and as Ash said, fix them now!! :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:30 am

:( Ditto to the FIX THEM NOW sentiment. Aww no, they can't do this. She has to let Justin into her life at some point. He's gonna be there to take care of her, but she's not realizing that yet. :(

I will be waiting for more and Kat better see that Justin is the man to be with. :( I have faith that she will do the right thing.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:33 am

girl! you are kidding yourself if you dont think you feel any emotions towards him- you need to get over the past before you ruin your future!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:21 pm

:( MORE!!!

dont leave it till its too late kat :no: youll really regret it

more please?

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:58 pm

Oh no :o Kat you didn't need to knock justin back like that, he said he loves you and after all he knows what you have been through, do you seriously think he would just say it?
She has to tell him how she really feels
update soon :P

Return to “Fan Fiction”