Someday We'll Know

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:10 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok here's the deal... first of all thanks for the feedback :D
ok now down to buisness lol my sister is coming down for a looong time lol not really long like 10 days, it is kinda long... not that i'm not excited but yeah... I'm glad she's coming I can't wait... ANYWAY lol that doesn't matter the point is she's coming tomorrow so I'm probably not going to be around too much for the next 10 days... I will try to update but I'm not making any promises B)

So I will update right now... and hurry up with the feedback so you can get another chapter tomorrow before she comes :lol:

ok... here we go :D

I took a deep breath, probably more like a sigh of relief when I stepped off the plane and was officially in New York. Phew. Pretty good timing, it’s good to get away. Actually it’s probably not too good to run away but it’s ok. I’m not going to let it bring me down, today’s the big day, my brother’s big day. I’m so excited, seriously. Today is the day I’ve been waiting for, for like 10 years. He’s getting out… he’s finally getting out.
As we walked off the plane I saw Emily sitting down on one of those uncomfortable airport chairs. I couldn’t control myself, I screamed and ran over to her, “Ms. Emily!â€￾
“Ms. Kathleenâ€￾ she mimicked me.
“Oh Em, I missed you so muchâ€￾ I said as I pulled her into a tight hug, here come the tears… I’m such a damn girl; I swear I’ve become so f***ing sensitive; I never used to be like this
“Me tooâ€￾ she said as she pulled away, “Kat, don’t be a baby, stop cryingâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I laughed and whipped my eyes, “Oh Emmyâ€￾
“Seriously, you need to stop calling me that, I’m not 8 anymoreâ€￾ she said, she’s such a b****. Not that I should talk but… eh.
I laughed and put my arm around her as we walked through the airport, “Sorry Em… is that ok?â€￾
“Sure Kittie Katâ€￾ she laughed
“How’s school?â€￾
“Fineâ€￾ she rolled her eyes, “I have the weekend off let’s not talk about itâ€￾ She goes to William and Mary in Williamsburg VA, she’s real smart too. It’s a hard school, hard to get into and once you’re there… damn. Seriously, she made Dean’s list and everything, like her first semester too, that’s really hard for freshmen, usually they do really badly first semester. But not Emily… can you tell I’m proud? She tries really hard, she’s determined, and she’s going to be the best damn lawyer in history, no doubt about it. She makes me look real bad too, cause she’s like always studying and working hard and I’m just this stupid model that complains when I have to walk in stilettos for 5 hours straight.
“And how’s Bryan?â€￾ Bryan’s her boyfriend; I’ve met him once. He seems cool, but I don’t know… that’s my baby sister, I’m gonna be overprotective. And she thinks she has it bad with me, just wait till Joey meets him haha that poor boy.
“He’s good Katâ€￾ she smiled, but she still had that annoyed tone in her voice
“Well you better make sure he’s good. If he’s not treating you good…â€￾
“Nooâ€￾ he whined, “Not this lecture again Kat pleaseâ€￾
“I know Em, but seriously, if he’s not treating you wellâ€￾
“He’s treating me greatâ€￾ she laughed, that annoyed laugh, “Trust me, I’m not an idiotâ€￾
“Of course you’re not an idiot, but guys can be stupidâ€￾
“I know,â€￾ she said as she sat down in the limo.
“The only guy any girl can trust is her security, Right Slim Jim?â€￾
“Oh you’re learning,â€￾ he laughed and we soon arrived at my place. We had like an hour to unpack before we had to get down to the prison to get Joey. I’m so excited, I really can’t wait. We got down there a little early, I had to sign some papers for some reason, and I turned around and saw Joey standing behind me.
“Kat babyâ€￾ he smiled and I ran over to him. He picked me up and twirled me in his arms and once again I started crying, bawling this time.
“Em get your ass over hereâ€￾ he said as he put me down and Emily ran over to him, she was crying too, I saw the tears, “Let’s get the hell out of hereâ€￾ he said as he grabbed our hands and we walked out.
“You are free!â€￾
He took a deep breath and smiled, “I’m a free manâ€￾
“Over hereâ€￾ I said as I led him to the SUV we had waiting
“Yeah?â€￾
“You’re living large boyâ€￾ I smiled as Jim stepped out of the van, “This is Jimâ€￾
“What’s up man?â€￾ Joey asked as he shook his hand
“Nice to finally meet you, I’ve head so much about youâ€￾
“Yeah, I bet, my lil sis here’s got a big ol’ mouthâ€￾
“That she doesâ€￾ Jim agreed as he helped us in the van
“I can’t believe you’re hereâ€￾ I smiled, it was so weird to have him here, like a good weird, totally a good weird. I rested my head on his shoulder and before I knew it we were at my place.
“Holy sh** are you kidding me?â€￾ he asked as he walked into my apartment, I laughed and he looked at me with that shocked look covering his face
“Welcome homeâ€￾ I smiled
“No, Kat you got to be f***ing kidding meâ€￾ I shook my head, “Talk about rags to richesâ€￾
“Yeah, talk about ragsâ€￾ I laughed as I pulled at his shirt, “We need to go shoppingâ€￾
“We have no money,â€￾ he said as he continued to walk around looking at everything
“We have plenty of moneyâ€￾ I assured him but he just kept walking, I don’t even know if he heard me
“I’m not taking your money,â€￾ he yelled from the other room, I guess he heard me.
“Joey oh my God, don’t even start this sh**,â€￾ I said as I walked into the room he was in, “What do you want to just go back to that sh** hole? Get a life it’s not happening. What do you think I did this for?â€￾
“Not to support your older brotherâ€￾
“I’m not supporting you, I’m buying you clothes and giving you a place to stay. I have the money, I have plenty of moneyâ€￾
“The money’s for you Kat, to buy yourself nice thingsâ€￾
“I have everything I wantâ€￾ I took a deep breath and fell on my couch, he’s so stubborn, stupid men and their pride, “You honestly think that I’m going to just sit here and let you go through all that sh** again while I’m here in my Park Avenue town house? We dreamed of this Joey, and it’s happeningâ€￾
He let out a great big bear sigh and fell onto the couch next to me, “Just until I get a jobâ€￾
“Obviouslyâ€￾ I said sarcastically and laughed as he pulled me into a headlock… it’s like nothing even changed.

Emily left to go back to school at the end of the weekend but I stayed for a couple weeks. It was so much fun just hanging out with Joey, we did everything together. Then I had to get back to LA for a fitting and the Grammy’s and rehearsal and stuff. Joey decided to stay in NY for a little to start the job search.
As soon as I landed I went to my house and started to unpack. Then the reality set in that I was, once again, alone. I think I really have a problem with being alone for short periods of time. I need someone there with me at all times. So… you guessed it, I picked up the phone and dialed his number. “Hey, I’m backâ€￾
“Hey, can I call you back?â€￾
“Yeah, sureâ€￾ I hung up the phone, not thinking anything of it. He probably was in an interview or something. I really missed him though, hearing his voice made me realize how much I did.
He called me late that night, “Heyâ€￾
“Hey, I’m backâ€￾
“You areâ€￾ he paused, “Did you have a good trip?â€￾
“Yeah, I had a lot of funâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ he paused. Something was different about him, like he sounded different
“You ok?â€￾
“Yeah, what do you mean?â€￾
“You sound differentâ€￾
“No, I’m coolâ€￾
“Ok, so what are you up to?â€￾
“Just getting ready for bedâ€￾
“So, you want to come over?â€￾
“Yeah uh… we can’t do that anymoreâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“I uh… I have a girlfriendâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ I paused and then realized I paused and started talking again quickly, “How cool, since when?â€￾
“Like a week agoâ€￾
“Cool, do I know her?â€￾
“Nah, I don’t think so, I just met her. She’s working on wardrobeâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾
“Yeah, she’s coolâ€￾
“Cool, well I’m going to get to bed. Congratulations, I’ll talk to you again sometimeâ€￾
“Yeah, we should get together, you should meet herâ€￾
“Yeah, totally… cool. I’ll see you thenâ€￾
“Alright, coolâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ …that was a lot of ‘cools’</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:25 pm

awww her brother is finally out of jail! I would have been bawling like a baby too! :nod: But Justin has a girlfriend hunh? things should get pretty interesting then :nod: why do i have the feeling Kat is going to get jealous? lol MORE PLEASE!

I hope that you and your sister have a ton of fun while she's visiting :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:29 pm

I was smiling so much while reading that, and then nearly crying :P awww im so glad that her bro is out of jail! Its cool that she can look after him.
:o my jaw dropped when i heard justin say he has a girlfriend, why isn't he trying to get Kat back? :(

Im like a little kid when one of my brothers comes up to stay with us cuz i dont get to see much of them, one of them is coming back at the end of this month for good :yay: Im sure we can go a while without an update if it means you get to spend time with ur sis :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:39 pm

<span style='color:purple'>WHAT THE FUC*...I leave and this happens. NO WAY!!!
*pouts*

Come on Sarah....

btw..have a great visit!!!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:42 am

Have fun with your sister while she visits and don't worry about not updating us. Leave us wanting more! :P

I'm so glad that Joey is out of jail and Kat is so sweet for offering to take care of him. Men and their pride, though. :rolleyes:

Justin has a girlfriend ... :huh: Sure doesn't take him long to shack up with a new chick. I think he and Kat are still gonna hang out, though, and then they'll realize they should be together.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:27 am

aww... joeys out, thats definately a good thing :nod: but justin having a girlfriend is not :( get them back together please... they deserve one another. how can he have another girlfriend when hes in love with kat?

update when you can

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:39 pm

nooo he cant have a girlfriend, he loves Kat
great chapter
update soon! :P

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:46 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Hey I'm back lol well not really back but yeah, I figured I'd give you another chapter while my sister's sleeping :lol: Um now... this is a long one and a lot's going on so lots of feedback por favor B)

Thanks for the feedback, and hopefully I'll post some more on Saturday B)

Enjoy!

To say I didn’t get that much sleep that night would be the understatement of the century. I don’t think I even dosed off for a couple seconds. It was one of those nights where you’re just looking at the clock and then turn away for what seems like hours but only to find out only a couple minutes have passed. I literally screamed “FINALLYâ€￾ when my alarm went off at 5am. I took a long shower, and found myself sitting in the tub just letting the warm water fall on me. When I realized I was sitting in the shower I stood up, I don’t even know how long I was down there. I don’t know why I couldn’t sleep; I mean it was bound to happen. We weren’t official; at all it was just a casual relationship. He was bound to smarten up and get a girlfriend. I mean we never even went out together. I got out of the shower and got changed and walked into my kitchen to see Jim sitting at my table, “Heyâ€￾
“Morning,â€￾ he said as he looked up, “God are you ok?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I forced a smile, “why?â€￾ do I really look that bad
“You look dead Katâ€￾
“Oh thanks,â€￾ I laughed as I grabbed an apple
“Seriously, are you alright?â€￾
“Yeah, I’m fineâ€￾
“You were in there for a long timeâ€￾
“Got carried awayâ€￾ I smiled, “I have to make sure every inch is clean for the fittingsâ€￾ I paused and noticed the strange look on his face, “I had to shave my legs, that takes timeâ€￾
“Too much informationâ€￾ he said as he shook his head, “You look like you haven’t slept in a weekâ€￾
“A week?â€￾ I laughed, “Jim I’d be deadâ€￾
“Did you sleep at all last night?â€￾ I shook my head and sat down next to him, “Why not?â€￾
‘I don’t knowâ€￾ I shrugged, “I guess I just have a lot of stuff going onâ€￾
“You’re nervous about the Grammy’s huh?â€￾ I nodded my head… sure that’s it, “Nervous about presenting with 50 cent?â€￾
“Am I really?â€￾ I asked as I pulled the apple away from my mouth, he nodded his head and laughed slightly, “Scaryâ€￾ I laughed, “You ready to go?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he said as he followed me out the door, “So, was Justin here last night?â€￾
“What?â€￾ what did he just say?
He laughed, “Justin, was he here last night?â€￾
OK, play dumb… “What are you talking about?â€￾ sh**… how does he know?
He laughed again, “You know what I’m talking aboutâ€￾
“No I don’t know what you’re talking aboutâ€￾
“You’re a horrible liar Kit Kat,â€￾ he laughed
“Waitâ€￾ I said seriously and looked at him, causing him to laugh, “You know?â€￾
“Of course I knowâ€￾ he laughed, “What kind of a security guard would I be if I didn’t notice a man coming into your room every night?â€￾
I laughed, he’s right, “Who else knows?â€￾
“No oneâ€￾ he laughed, “Don’t worryâ€￾
I laughed and covered my face with my hands, “This is embarrassingâ€￾
“No, it’s coolâ€￾ he smiled, “Don’t be embarrassed, it’s nothing big. No one else knows, I won’t tell anyoneâ€￾ he paused, “He’s a good kid thoughâ€￾
“Yeah he isâ€￾ I paused, “But… we’re kinda doneâ€￾
“Oh yeah?â€￾
I nodded my head, “Yeah, he got a girlfriendâ€￾
“You alright?â€￾
“Oh yeah, fine, totallyâ€￾
“Is that why you didn’t sleep?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I paused, “No dude, it’s just weird, I can’t get used to changing houses and time zones and stuffâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ he nodded his head, “If you need to talk…â€￾
“I know Slim Jim, thanksâ€￾
We left and went to the different fittings and finally found a beautiful dress. It was really nice, but I didn’t care, I wasn’t thinking about that. I don’t know what I was thinking about, probably about Justin. I need to stop thinking about him; I need to get over it. So after we found the dress I went back home, it was only 4 but I was dead. I ordered Chinese and fell onto my couch when I noticed a manila envelope sitting on the table, there was a post it note on it:
Kat I found this outside today, I don’t know what it’s all about hopefully it’s nothing that’ll go bad since you just left today
I opened up the envelope and found one of those big glossy pictures of Conan O’Brien, looking sexy as usual. Then there was a cd with the word “videoâ€￾ written on it and a note.
Hey Kat, sorry about last night, I hope things aren’t weird between us. I thought a picture of your scary crush would make you feel a little better. And there’s the video, it’s hot, check it out. Have a safe trip, have fun, be safe. I’ll miss you. Call me when you get back.
Justin

I laughed when I saw the picture, one of those half laughing half crying moments. Then I noticed a Polaroid of the two of us together from way back; I don’t even know when it’s from. It was a cute picture though. I laughed and then threw it on the couch when that laughter turned into me crying. The doorbell rang and I whipped my eyes and checked myself in the mirror. I thought it would be Justin, I don’t know why. I thought this was all just a mistake, a joke; he was trying to teach me a lesson. I walked to the door and looked out the peephole to see the Chinese deliveryman standing there with a brown bag in his hand.

The next morning I woke up on my couch with Chinese take out boxes all over the table. I guess I fell asleep while I was eating… I didn’t know that was possible. I looked over at the clock, 1:37… sh**. I have to be at rehearsal at 2. Almost as if on cue the door opened and in walked Jim.
“Just woke up, just woke up, be right outâ€￾ I yelled as I frantically ran to my closet and got changed. I just pulled a tank top on and a pair of jeans and put my hair up and a quick coat of makeup and ran out, no more then five minutes later, “Alright Slim Jim let’s get this show on the roadâ€￾ I spent the day at rehearsal then went to pick up my brother at the airport, my date for the Grammy’s. We got him a suit and everything and by the time he got in it was pretty much time for bed.

The next day… Grammy day. I woke up at 10 to the sound of my door opening and I swear like 20 people coming into my house. I need to change the locks. “Come on Kat, you gotta get readyâ€￾ Kristen came into my room.
“Yeah, rightâ€￾ I said as I got up and walked into the living room where there were seriously stations set up. Hair, makeup, wardrobe, nails, shoes, everything whoa… it was freaky. My house was being taken over. I yawned and laughed when I saw all my lovely boys armed with their weapons… hair dryers, needle and threads, mascara… “Where do you want me?â€￾

A few hours later I was set to go. “Joey come on!â€￾ I yelled up stairs for Joey. He walked down the steps and I was speechless. He looked amazing, aww I wanted to cry, “Oh my God Joey, you look awesomeâ€￾
“Yeah meâ€￾ he laughed sarcastically, “Damn look at youâ€￾
I smiled, “You ready?â€￾
“Let’s goâ€￾
“OK, so beware that they can be viciousâ€￾ I explained to Joey as we made our way to the Staples Center, “But don’t get caught up on it, it doesn’t bother me. So don’t start anythingâ€￾ I smiled
“I’m not going to start anything Kat, you act like I’m 10â€￾
“YOU act like you’re 10â€￾ I laughed and took a deep breath as we arrived at the red carpet, “Here we goâ€￾ We got out of the limo and walked arm in arm down the carpet and were quickly stopped.
“Kat, over hereâ€￾
Joan Rivers… one of those people that you hear about and see on TV and pray you never come in contact with. Well at least not when she’ll bash you on her show the next night… but it’s ok she usually doesn’t have any problems with what I wear so I just plastered that smile on my face and walked over to her.
“Helloâ€￾
“You look stunning Kat, I love the dressâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled, “It’s Vera Wangâ€￾
“Beautiful, and talk about beautiful, who is your date over here hiding behind you?â€￾
“He is lovely isn’t he?â€￾ I laughed as I grabbed his hand and led him so he was in view of the camera, “This is my brother, Joeyâ€￾
“Look at that, you two are the most… stunning. Your parents must have been gorgeousâ€￾
“Yes, they wereâ€￾ I smiled
“And look how cute, his tie matches her dress, Joey how did you do that? It’s the exact color, not a very common colorâ€￾
Joey laughed, “Like I had anything to do with itâ€￾
“He just wears what we tell him to wearâ€￾ I smiled
“You two are adorable, I don’t want you to leaveâ€￾
“But we have toâ€￾ I laughed
“I know, I know. I have to share. So far best dressed, I think you’ll be taking that honor again at this showâ€￾
I laughed, “Aww. You look wonderful yourselfâ€￾
She gave me that weird look and rolled her eyes, “Oh stop. Alright have fun Kat, thanksâ€￾
“Thank you,â€￾ I said as we walked away and Joey started to laugh, “Stop dude, noâ€￾
“MTV, Kat, over hereâ€￾ oh great it’s that LALALA girl, what kind of a name is that? It sounds like the first sounds a baby makes… lalalallala, It’s more like a song… my milkshake bring all the boys to the yard… lala la la la the boys are singing lala la la la… or that Spice Girls song… la la la lalalala la la… all the colors of the world… spice up your life! Haha, ok it’s official I’m a dork, Who else is singing Spice Girls in their head while they’re walking down the red carpet at the f***ing Grammy’s? Anyway… LaLa should not be a name, granted my name’s a feline, but I’d have to say LALALA has taken the pie on stupid names.
“Hello LaLa, you look beautifulâ€￾ It took a lot for me to not sing the song right there but she knows people… or so she says
“Oh stop… you think?â€￾ she paused and looked at herself, “Thank youâ€￾ and she went on. Something I should not have done, pay her a compliment because now she’ll be talking about this… forever, “So what are you presenting?â€￾
“Best new artistâ€￾
“With 50?â€￾ I love how she’s like on a first name basis with this dude… who like doesn’t even have a first name, it’s like the whole thing… 50 cent… that’s like calling Pink, Pi or like Bucket head, Bucket… you wouldn’t do that…. or like No Doubt… just call them NO.
“Yesâ€￾ I laughed, “I amâ€￾
“How’s that?â€￾
“He’s great, he’s funnyâ€￾ I smiled
“Are you here alone?â€￾ I think she was either trying to make me look like a loser who couldn’t get a date or try to get the ‘scoop’ about my new fling… can you tell I hate her?
“No way dudeâ€￾ I smiled as I moved so my brother was once again in view, “My brother, Joeyâ€￾
“Wonderful, so what’s your favorite part of the night? What are you looking forward to?â€￾
“The partiesâ€￾ Joey answered for me and I laughed
“Yeah, the partiesâ€￾ I agreed
“No doubt, no doubt. Alright, well have fun, good luckâ€￾
We made our way through the red carpet after what seemed like millions of interviews and pictures. It’s a very stressful night, not to mention the fact that I’m scared to death I’m going to pop out of my dress. When we finally made our way into the building complete chaos erupted. Someone went over the speaker and said that the show was starting in 5 minutes, and the lobby quickly became something close to a mosh pit in a rock concert. Everyone pushing, knocking everyone else out of the way. I suddenly felt hands around my waist and a head on my shoulder I looked to see who else but Ryan standing behind me. He kissed my neck gently and smiled, “Heyâ€￾
It started again, I started to feel very claustrophobic, I felt myself shake, I felt sweat dripping down my forehead, “Heyâ€￾ I said softly
“How’ve you been?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I nodded my head, why is he doing this?
“Goodâ€￾ he smiled that smile that gets me every time. I heard his publicist calling for him, “Looks like I gotta go, I’ll see you laterâ€￾ he said as he grabbed my hands in his. Just the touch of his hands made me want to die.
“Alrightâ€￾ I said softly and he kissed me gently on the lips before leaving. It was hardly even a kiss, more like a peck, like one of those kisses you give an old friend after not seeing them for a while. I don’t know why I’m trying to make it sound any better, the point is he kissed me and I felt my knees go weak, remember when I was over this? Yeah I guess that never happened.
“What was that about?â€￾ Joey asked as we continued making our way through the crowd.
“I… wish I knewâ€￾ I paused and he gave me that concerned look, “That was Ryanâ€￾
“THAT was Ryan? Oh Kat come onâ€￾ he laughed slightly then quickly realized I wasn’t amused, “You should have told me I would have kicked his assâ€￾
“Which ironically is the exact reason I didn’t tell youâ€￾ we made our way through the crowd when I heard my name being called and looked over to see who else… Justin. Worst five minutes of my life. I tried to continue walking like I didn’t hear it, when Joey luckily told me someone was calling my name. I saw him and forced a big smile as I walked over to him, “Heyâ€￾
“It’s so good to see you, how are you?â€￾ he asked as he pulled me into a tight hug, it felt so good, I think for both of us because it definitely was a little longer than most other ‘good to see you’ hugs. I closed my eyes, just trying to remember this moment, when I felt safe in his arms. Besides that, I couldn’t get myself to look into his eyes. He has those eyes that by just looking at them you can seriously see into his soul and know exactly what he’s thinking, and I didn’t want to take the chance that he was thinking something I didn’t want him to be, something bad… when I heard a throat being cleared and looked up to see the girl I presume to be his girlfriend standing behind him. We pulled apart and I smiled. Why did he bring her? He did it purposely because he knew I’d be there. Remember when he begged me to come with him, or at least come, and now he brings her? OK stop Kat, not everyone does everything in spite of you. She’s not even cute, she looks like a complete b****, “This is my mother, Lynn Harlessâ€￾
“Hi, it’s so nice to meet youâ€￾ I smiled as I reached for her hand but she pulled me into a hug. She’s beautiful, and charming, I love her.
“Oh hunny, it’s so great to meet you. I’ve been wanting to meet you since those rumors started, look at you, you’re so beautifulâ€￾ she said as she ran her hands down my hair, “You are so beautiful, Justin isn’t she beautiful?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he paused, “Ma, leave her aloneâ€￾ he laughed slightly
“And is this your boyfriend?â€￾ she asked, ignoring her son and then took a good look at my brother, “No, clearly he’s you’re brother. You two are beautiful, you have the same eyes, and nose. Beautifulâ€￾ I laughed slightly, she’s so cute, “Justin, look at you two togetherâ€￾ she said as she kind of pushed us closer to each other, “You two would make such a cute couple. Imagine… you’re babies would be beautifulâ€￾
I laughed and Justin got that uncomfortable look on his face, “Alright Ma, enoughâ€￾ he shook his head a made that uncomfortable smile, then the girl cleared her throat and he looked behind him and pulled her closer to himself, “And this is Amy, Amy, that’s Kat and her brother…?â€￾
“Joeyâ€￾ he said as he held his hand out for Justin to shake
“It’s so nice to meet youâ€￾ I smiled as I shook the girls hand. She gave me that weird look but then forced a smile, “Well we should get inâ€￾
“Yeah, I’ll see you aroundâ€￾ Justin smiled
“Yes, we will see you aroundâ€￾ Justin’s mother said, hugging me one more time. We sat down with a few minutes left before the show started.
“So you dated him?â€￾ Joey asked
“Justin?â€￾ I laughed slightly, “Noâ€￾
“No?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I laughed, “I did a video for himâ€￾
“So you never dated?â€￾ I shook my head, “You just slept with him?â€￾
“What?â€￾ ok how does no one else catch on to it but my brother, sees the kid for like a minute and sees right through the act, “No Joey, a girl and a guy can be just friendsâ€￾
“Yeah well of course they can but clearly that’s not what you two areâ€￾
I shook my head when the lights went down, “Just watch the show,â€￾ I said. I can’t lie to my brother, I hate it. Thank GOD the show started because I seriously could not have done it anymore. </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:05 pm

:rofl: The LaLa thing was priceless. I actually think those things when I see her. After the headache from all the yelling stops. :lol:

Great chapter. But um, the wrong guy totally kissed her and made her weak. That was supposed to be Justin right? I think so. Can't wait for more. :D

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:22 pm

“Justin, look at you two togetherâ€￾ she said as she kind of pushed us closer to each other, “You two would make such a cute couple. Imagine… you’re babies would be beautifulâ€￾

Hmmm so true :nod: and her brother even saw past the act :lol:
cant wait for more :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:59 pm

OMG you had me crackin up! The whole LALA thing i seriously thought i was gonna fall off the chair from laughin so hard :rofl: And Lynn :wub: Gotta love her! That was hilarious how Kat was like shes a b*tch and then justin was like this is my mother :rofl: Again i almost fell off my seat! lol but lynn thinks they would be cute together and i have to agree! MORE PLEASE!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:33 am

:lol: like everyone else i was laughing so hard through that chapter! the whole Lala thing! :lol:
aww Lynn is so sweet and shes right they do make a cute couple :nod:
great chapter
update soon!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:07 am

Uggghh, don't even get me started on LaLa ... that voice makes me want to kill myself. Actually I just want to kill her. I honestly can't watch TRL b/c of her ... "no doubt, no doubt y'all. Peace aight! Yo, we got Fiddy in the house as well as Usher who's reppin' the ATL!" OMG ... make it stop please.

Kat, you shouldn't be going weak from Ryan's kiss. :no: Justin is your man. That was hilarious what she thought about Justin's mom, until she realized who it was. :rofl:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:59 pm

:rofl: that was a very funny chapter :nod:

but kat you got it wrong :nono: it should be justin who you go weak for :no:

moooooooooore!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:00 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...great chapter!
Loved the Lynn and LALALA parts!!
Too funny!
I hate that her nad Justin don't have plans later that night...grrrr!!!!!!!!!!
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:55 am

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for the wonderful feedback my friends B)

Here's some more :D

We made it through the whole show; I’m actually quite surprised we made it. It was very boring, a room full of big egos making the same speech over and over again. I still don’t understand how all those rappers thank God first but then sing songs about ‘b****es’ and ‘hoes’. But that doesn’t matter; moving on… we went to a party after. Everyone was there, and when I say everyone… I mean everyone. Joey and I got split up early on and I was talking to someone when I felt the arms around my waist again and the head on my shoulder, “Can I steal you for a minute?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I said softly as I excused myself and grabbed onto Ryan’s hand and followed him to a small couch in the corner of one of the rooms. I sat down next to him and smiled, “You dyed your hair,â€￾ I said as I ran my hands through his hair. I know I should not have done that, hell I shouldn’t have even gone with him. But he has that smile, and those eyes and I’m not even going to lie, just seeing him made me feel so much better.
“I didâ€￾ he nodded his head, “Yesterdayâ€￾
“It looks goodâ€￾ I smiled, “Hotâ€￾
“I missed youâ€￾ Oh God, I missed you too Ryan, so much… no Kat, whatever you do don’t tell…
“I missed you tooâ€￾ sh**… good job
There were a couple seconds of awkward silence, “So, what have you been up to?â€￾
“The usualâ€￾ I shrugged
“Did you ever end up doing that shoot in Prague?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I smiled, “It was amazingâ€￾
“I betâ€￾
“Yeah, it was so beautifulâ€￾ I paused, “Have you been touring?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he nodded, “We went to Japan Kat, oh my God, it was f***ing crazyâ€￾
“Really?â€￾ I laughed
“Dude, you don’t even know. The people there are crazy, you think it’s hard to order Chinese food, that sh** was insaneâ€￾
I laughed, “Ry, they speak Japanese in Japanâ€￾
“What’s the difference? There is no difference,â€￾ he laughed
“There’s a big differenceâ€￾
“Bullsh** there’s no differenceâ€￾ he laughed, “They speak the same, they look the same, they sound the same, they are the same. It’s just a big conspiracyâ€￾
“What?â€￾ I laughed
“Seriously, no one else in the world looks or talks like them, you don’t find that a little weird?â€￾
“What about Korea? Or any other Asian countryâ€￾
“No shut upâ€￾ he laughed and pulled my legs over his lap, “Dude, there was this Chinese chickâ€￾
“Japaneseâ€￾ I corrected him
He laughed, “Same thing, she was on our bus, on our f***ing bus. She was hiding in a damn bunk, we found her when we were f***ing 50 miles away from the last show. So she pops out, I’m f***ing wasted anyway, and she screams and starts yelling in her native tongue. Like I’m supposed to know what the f*** she’s saying. So I start screaming too, I thought it was a dream, these f***ing Chinese chicks taking over the worldâ€￾ I laughed and he kept going, “So nobody knows what the f*** she’s saying, seriously no one speaks f***ing Chineseâ€￾
“Japaneseâ€￾ I laughed
“Same thingâ€￾ he laughed, “So we call up the f***ing Chinese restaurant on Sunsetâ€￾
“Shut up you did not,â€￾ I laughed
“We needed a f***ing translator dudeâ€￾
“It’s a Chinese restaurant, they don’t know Japanese anymore than you doâ€￾
“It’s the same f***ing thing,â€￾ he laughed, by this time I was laughing so hard I seriously almost peed my pants, “So they’re talking for f***ing 10 minutes,â€￾ he continued doing his best Chinese/Japanese impression
“So what happened?â€￾ I laughed
“Nothing, apparently they’re different f***ing languagesâ€￾ he laughed, “So we asked the Chinese chick for the number to a Japanese restaurant but she hung upâ€￾
“I wonder whyâ€￾ I laughed, “So what’d you do with the girl?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ he laughed, “that’s the best partâ€￾ he paused, “I went to sleep woke up a f***ing hour later they got the chick drinking f***ing Jack Daniels from the bottle, Huang was f***ing goneâ€￾
“Huang?â€￾ I laughed
“Yeah, that’s what we named her. That chick was f***ing greatâ€￾
I laughed, “So then what?â€￾ This kid kills me, he’s so funny, and such a great storyteller.
“I don’t know dude, we all f***ing passed out, woke up and Huang was goneâ€￾
I laughed, “You guys are horrible. It’s a wonder you have any fans leftâ€￾
“Oh please, Huang loved it,â€￾ he laughed; this is the Ryan I fell in love with. The Ryan I know, the funny, smart, laidback, all around good guy. I didn’t even notice his arm around me; it was just so comfortable, just like it used to be, “So how’d you like those Grammy’s?â€￾
I laughed, “Pretty boringâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed and nodded his head
“You guys got robbedâ€￾ I smiled
“Yeah… that’s right,â€￾ he laughed and grabbed onto my hands, “Did you see that f***ing Lala girl you love so much?â€￾
I laughed, “Yuuupâ€￾
“I can’t stand her dude, she acts like she’s my best f***ing friend, and every time I see her I just get that damn Spice Girl song in my headâ€￾
I laughed, shut up, “No, shut up, you’re lyingâ€￾
“What?’ he laughed, “You know the one, don’t act like you don’t, everyone knows the f***ing songâ€￾
“ I know itâ€￾ I laughed, “that’s what I was saying dude, I was singing that the whole way down the red carpetâ€￾
“Good, I’m not the only one,â€￾ He laughed, “You want a drink or something?â€￾
“I’m goodâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ he nodded his head and looked at me with those big bright eyes. He kissed me gently and I felt the same way I did the first time we kissed, I saw the fireworks and all that stuff, “You wanna get out of here?â€￾
“I can’tâ€￾ I laughed, “My brotherâ€￾
“Your brotherâ€￾ he said as he leaned over me so he could see out into the other room, “Your brother is out there macking with Britney Spearsâ€￾
“No he’s notâ€￾ I laughed and then looked over, sure enough to see Joey talking to Britney Spears, “Oh God then I’m too lateâ€￾
He laughed, “Let him have his fun and we can have oursâ€￾
“No, Ry, you don’t understand, he will kill youâ€￾
He laughed, “He’s not going to kill meâ€￾
“No, literally he will kill you. I’m not even kidding,â€￾ I said as I put my hand on his cheek, “Trust meâ€￾
“Alright, I trust youâ€￾ he paused and leaned back on the couch, “So now what?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾ I shrugged, “How long are you here for?â€￾
“A whileâ€￾
“So call me tomorrow then, he’s leaving tomorrowâ€￾
“I will call you tomorrowâ€￾
“OK then, byeâ€￾
“Wait, you’re leaving now?â€￾
“I have to save him,â€￾ I laughed, “Byeâ€￾
“Alright, byeâ€￾ he said as he kissed me, once again giving me that feeling. It took so much for me not to just leave with him right then and there but I stayed strong and didn’t give in… not to mention I didn’t look into his eyes, because if I did… I would have been a goner
I made my way over to Joey, “You ready to go?â€￾
“Yeah, yeah, let’s goâ€￾ he said as he said his goodbyes to Britney which is just a whole nother story. I said goodbye to her as well, and as we made our way out of the club. Just was we were about to exit I saw Justin and his girl… I forgot the name… sh**.
“Leaving so early?â€￾
“Yeah, we’re tiredâ€￾ I smiled, “See you later, have fun, it was nice meeting youâ€￾ the b**** gave me that look once again, Justin gave me a hug, and we were on our way.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:19 am

noooooooooo! get over ryan please! justin is your man :nod:

more please

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:22 am

:o slow down kat what are you doing with ryan? :nono: He is only gonna break your heart again <_< Cant wait for more :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:05 am

:nono: Not Ryan again. I don't want that heartbraker back in the picture. He's gonna hurt you Kat. :(

That Chinese/Japanese conversation was hilarious. :nod: :lol:

Great update chica. :thumbup:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:27 am

:lol: I actually like Kat and Ryan together. :shrug:

:rofl: at LaLa again. :no:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:29 pm

Kat Kat Kat you need to be careful hun! I don't want him to hurt you again :(

The whole Japanese/Chinese convo :rofl: OMG i was laughin so hard i thought i was gonna pee my pants! lol

MORE PLEASE!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:19 pm

AHHHHH NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! she cant get back with that sh**head!!!!!! and justin what were you thinking?!?! man i will be so pissed if they dont get back together soon!! oh and i hope joey beats ryan up!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:28 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for the feedback... I'm upset you guys don't like Ryan lol B)

Here's some more... maybe I can change your mind? :D

The next day we woke up so late we had to rush to the airport to get Joey there in time. I didn’t want him to leave but he’s a New York boy at heart so he’ll be there his whole life. Plus some alone time will do me good so I can sort some stuff out.
“So did you have fun last night?â€￾ I asked on the way to the airport
“Yeah, very interesting. Differentâ€￾ he smiled
“Yeah, differentâ€￾ I laughed, “I wish you didn’t have to leave so earlyâ€￾
“Yeah, me too, but I have to continue the job huntâ€￾ that was one of those love/hate statements. I love the fact that he wants to get right to work and everything, but I also hate how much he wants to be on his own. Like, there is no rush for him to get a job, he doesn’t need one, and I could even get him one around here, but no he wants to do it all by himself. Which I guess is a good thing.
“Oh and just a little sister warningâ€￾ I smiled
“And what’s that?â€￾
“Britney, watch out for herâ€￾
“Why’s that?â€￾ he laughed
“She’s a cheaterâ€￾ I said as I walked him in as far as I could, “You know what they say, once a cheater always a cheaterâ€￾ I smiled
“They do say that don’t they?â€￾ he said as he pulled me into a tight hug, “Thanks a lot Katâ€￾
“Thanks for coming, I’ll miss youâ€￾
“I’ll miss you tooâ€￾
“Call me when you get in?â€￾
“Yupâ€￾ he said as he kissed my cheek, “Have fun, be careful, and take your own advice,â€￾ and then he disappeared through the security. He’s right, oh my God, he’s so right. He’s always right, he has this way of giving me advise without actually coming out and saying it and giving me a long lecture. I’m ready to let the same thing happen again. I love how he can put everything in perspective..
I made my way back to my car, of course greeted by paparazzi that I, as always, smiled and took pictures for. I drove back to my house with a million thoughts running through my head. Once a cheater, always a cheater. But Ryan’s not like that, he wouldn’t do it again. He said he was sorry, and it was a one-time thing. And it was one of those sincere apologies too; he looked in my eyes and everything. And last night was just wonderful, I had so much fun. And I really do miss him, I really always have, no matter how much I’ve pretended I haven’t I’ve always been thinking about him. The sound of my phone ringing woke me from my thoughts, if fact it had been ringing for awhile before I noticed, which is definitely a bad thing since I was driving, “Hello?â€￾
“Hey Babeâ€￾ speak of the devil
“Hey Ry, how are you?â€￾
“Wonderful, yourself?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ he paused, “So we’re going to Dublin’s tonightâ€￾
“Are you serious?â€￾ I laughed slightly
“Very seriousâ€￾ he laughed, “Why?â€￾
“Dude, I’m still recovering from last nightâ€￾
He laughed, “Oh come on Kat, you’ve been known to party a couple nights in a rowâ€￾
“That was back in the dayâ€￾ I laughed, “I’m too old for it nowâ€￾
“Yeah, rightâ€￾ he laughed, “So what are you going to do?â€￾
“I don’t know, probably just stay inâ€￾
“You want company?â€￾
“Yeah,â€￾ I paused, “But you can go out if you want toâ€￾
“Nah, I’m getting too old for itâ€￾
I laughed, “Yeah, you have to see my new houseâ€￾
“Oh you finally bought one?â€￾
“Yeah, finallyâ€￾ I smiled
“You’ve been talking about getting one since I first met youâ€￾
“I know… I finally got my act together and got oneâ€￾
“Where is it?â€￾
“On the hills, there’s a crazy view, and a hot tub so bring your suitâ€￾
“Will do, I’ll bring some food, Evelyn’s?â€￾
“Ohhh yeahâ€￾
He laughed, “The usual? Salad, baked potato soup, mozzarella sticks, boneless buffalo wings, potato skins, chicken parm, macaroni, garlic bread and eggplant parm?â€￾
I laughed when he said everything that really is a lot of food. And he remembered, we always got that every time we’re in LA. It’s so good, and I seriously haven’t had it in so long, “Sounds goodâ€￾
“Did I forget anything?â€￾
“I think you got it allâ€￾ I smiled, “That’s so much foodâ€￾
He laughed, “It is but we never seem to have any trouble finishing it allâ€￾
“Very trueâ€￾ I laughed as I pulled into my driveway.
“Alright, so I have to go to this dumbass interview for some crazy ass websiteâ€￾
“Have funâ€￾
“Yeah, alrightâ€￾ he laughed, “So I’ll come over after?â€￾
“Sounds goodâ€￾
“Alright, bye Katâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I spent the rest of the day cleaning and before I knew it there was a nock on the door. I opened it to see Ryan standing there with a box of food and a case of beer
“f***, I thought I had the wrong houseâ€￾
I laughed, “Nope this is it, you want to come in?â€￾
He kissed my forehead and walked by me, “You going to show me around?â€￾
“You don’t want to eat first?â€￾
He laughed, “Are you that hungry?â€￾
“Aren’t you?â€￾ I laughed
“Ok we need to stop answering each other’s questions with questionsâ€￾ he laughed, “Yes, I’m starvingâ€￾
“Then let’s eat firstâ€￾ I laughed as we went into the living room. We sat on the couch and ate the food, just like the old times. We laughed, caught up, laughed some more. He is seriously one of the funniest people I’ve ever met. He always has these wonderful stories to tell me about the people he’s met and the crazy things they’ve done. I found myself lying down next to him on the couch after awhile of talking. We were facing each other with our legs interlocked and I was just listening to him and laughing. “Do you want to go in the hot tub?â€￾
“f*** yeahâ€￾ he said as he stood up and pulled me up with him, “Go get changed Kat, goâ€￾ he said as he pushed me into the bedroom
I laughed, “OKâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ he said as he took off his shirt and ran into the other room. I got changed and a few minutes later I heard him scream from the other room, “Kat f***ing Sharp get you ass out here, I’m coming in, if you’re not f***ing dressed it’s not my problemâ€￾ I heard him getting closer and closer. I laughed and threw him a towel when he came into my room, “June right?â€￾
“What?â€￾ I laughed
“June, that’s the f***ing suit you wore in your calendar for Juneâ€￾ he smiled
I laughed, “That’s really sad that you know thatâ€￾
“It is, you stole it didn’t you?â€￾
“Nooâ€￾ I smiled, “Of course notâ€￾
“You did! You f***ing thief!
“I am not a thief, you’re allowed to take things after the shootâ€￾
“Yeah, alrightâ€￾ he said sarcastically, “Come on pickpocketâ€￾ he grabbed my hands and I led him outside, “You’ve got f***ing millions of dollars Kat and you steal a f***ing bikini that costs like 20 bucksâ€￾
“20 bucks?â€￾ I laughed, “Add a couple zeros and you got the price Ryâ€￾
“ Are you f***ing kidding me?â€￾ he laughed and I nodded my head, “2000 dollars for a f***ing bathing suit… you better steal that sh**â€￾
I laughed, “That’s what I’m sayingâ€￾
“Oh sh** Kat, you’ve got quite the viewâ€￾
“I know, isn’t it beautiful?â€￾ I asked as we both got into the tub. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me, “I missed thisâ€￾
“Me tooâ€￾ he said as he pulled my legs over his lap and started to massage my feet. Before I knew it, we were kissing.
We pulled apart and smiled, “Are you staying over?â€￾
He laughed, “Is that an invite?â€￾
“Take it as whatever you wantâ€￾ I laughed
“Then yesâ€￾ he smiled, “I will be staying overâ€￾
“Greatâ€￾ I smiled, “Let’s go inside thenâ€￾</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:50 am

<span style='color:purple'>*slaps forehead*
Oh man... :rolleyes:

Justin better get his ass in the picture before things get too carried away!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:46 am

:stupidme: :steaming: :splat: Ryan sleeping over!!!! :freaked:

Tell me this isn't happening. He's gonna hurt her and then Justin is going to have to kick his ass. I can see where this is leading. Kat, open up those pretty little eyes and see the sneak that lives inside of Ryan.

:whistle:
Heartbreaker you've got the best of me
But I just keep on comin' back incessantly
Oh why did you have to run your game on me
I should have known right from the start
You'd go and break my heart
:whistle:

^^And that's all I'm gonna say. :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:36 am

well he sounds sincere but at the same time her bro is right- once a cheater always a cheater! i just get this funny feeling about this guy! besides kat dont even act like you dont still have feelings for our main man jt! more please!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:47 am

Kat said it herself, once a cheater always a cheater, she really cant be that stupied to take him back again! lol
and i dont think you can change my mind about ryan :P
great chapter update soon!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:55 pm

“You know what they say, once a cheater always a cheaterâ€￾ :rolleyes: exactly Kat.
Ryan came across as being really nice in that chapter but knowing what he did to hurt Kat you realise that he isn't right for her... Justin is :P

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:35 pm

im glad shes happy :nod: but... is ryan gonna be an honest man?

UPDATE GIRL!!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:35 pm

one moment please

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:38 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok sorry about that... here we go now... some more :D

Thanks for the feedback btw... i love it all B)

The next morning I woke up to feel Ryan’s soft lips brushing over mine. I opened my eyes to see him lying mere inches from me, “Good Morningâ€￾
“Good Morningâ€￾ I smiled
“I have to be at a shoot 20 minutes ago,â€￾ he laughed as he stood up and pulled his pants on
“Nooâ€￾ I whined, “Don’t leaveâ€￾ he laughed as he tightened his belt. I wrapped myself in the sheet and leaned over the side of the bed and undid his belt. He laughed as he pulled his shirt over his head and I pulled it back over his head.
“Kat, seriouslyâ€￾ he laughed
‘Yeah, seriouslyâ€￾ I said as I unbuttoned his pants, “Don’t leave, come back to bedâ€￾
“I can’tâ€￾
“Yes you caaanâ€￾ I smiled, “Never say can’t,â€￾ I said as I slid his pants down his body.
“Kat, photo shoot… 25 minutes agoâ€￾
“Soâ€￾ I said as I began to kiss his stomach and rested my thumbs at the elastic part of his boxers, “You’re already lateâ€￾ I said as I made that face I know he loves and couldn’t resist.
“You f***ing b****â€￾ he laughed as he pushed me down and lay on top of me.

“Alright, I hate to do the f*** and runâ€￾
“Then don’tâ€￾
“No, seriouslyâ€￾ he said as he tried to get up
“Noâ€￾ I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist, “You’re already late, there’s no point in goingâ€￾
“Rolling f***ing Stone Kat,â€￾ he laughed as he fought me to get my legs undone around him
“Oh sh**â€￾ I laughed and let him loose
“Thank you,â€￾ he laughed, “Can I steal your hat?â€￾ he paused and looked at it… sh** I’m busted, “Wait, this is my hat. You f***ing stole my hat, I’ve been looking for this f***ing hat for so longâ€￾
I laughed, “I didn’t steal your hat, jackass you left it hereâ€￾
“I didn’t leave it here, you just moved inâ€￾
I laughed, “’Then you left it at my other house,â€￾ I paused as he made that cute face he makes when he pretends to be upset, “Oh shut up, you got it backâ€￾
“What are you doing today?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ he smiled, “Then I’ll come back when I’m done… don’t moveâ€￾
“Yeah, alrightâ€￾ I laughed as I wrapped myself in the sheet again and followed him to the door, “Byeâ€￾ I said in an annoyed voice
“Oh shut up,â€￾ he laughed as he kissed me and I smiled, “Get dressed, we’ll go outâ€￾
I nodded my head, “Don’t blame me because you’re lateâ€￾ I laughed
“Yeah, because it’s my faultâ€￾ he said sarcastically as he got into his car, “Byeâ€￾

A few hours later Ryan was back at my house with a bouquet of tulips… my favorite. “What’s up?â€￾ he smiled as he handed me the flowers and kissed me gently
“Aww Ry… tulipsâ€￾
“You’re favoriteâ€￾ he smiled
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled, as I smelled the beautiful flowers in my hands, “What are they for?â€￾
He laughed slightly as he walked past me, “Why do I have to have a reason to get you flowers?â€￾
“’You don’tâ€￾ I smiled as I went into the kitchen and started to cut the flowers and put them in a vase
“Alright thenâ€￾ he paused and laughed as he sat down on the counter in my kitchen, “They left them at the shootâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I laughed as I threw a piece of a flower stem at him
“But Kat, it’s the thought that countsâ€￾ he said sarcastically. I laughed and shook my head as he jumped off the counter and wrapped his arms around me from behind, “I’m kiddingâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
He laughed as he looked at my face, “Doesn’t look like you knowâ€￾ I really know he’s kidding, how do I look like I think he’s serious
“I knowâ€￾ I said as I turned around and put my arms around his neck, “I knowâ€￾ I smiled and kissed him gently then pulled away from him and walked into my bedroom with him following close behind, “Where we going?â€￾ I asked as I pulled my hair up
“Where ever you want to goâ€￾ he said as he pulled the elastic out of my hair, “Wear it downâ€￾
“It’s messyâ€￾
“It’s hot,â€￾ he said as he put my hat on my head, “Let’s goâ€￾
I laughed and I grabbed some money and cards and put them in my pocket. Ryan put his arms around my waist from behind and walked so I was also walking, “Chill dudeâ€￾
“No I’m hungry, I’m f***ing hungryâ€￾
I laughed as he opened the door to his car for me, “Hold my keys?â€￾ He grabbed the keys and put them in his pocket, “So how was the shoot?â€￾
“f***ing crazyâ€￾ he laughed, “Dude we did the shoot in a f***ing tubâ€￾
I laughed, “Coolâ€￾
“No, f***ing crazyâ€￾ he smiled as he started the car and turned the radio down
“What is that?â€￾ I asked as I reached for the radio
“Nothing, it’s just the new stuffâ€￾
“Oh, I want to hear itâ€￾
“Nah, it’s not worked outâ€￾
“Ry, come onâ€￾ I said and he moved his hand away from the radio
We went to eat and then walked around, looking at the stores. “There’s f***ing cameras are you f***ing kidding me?â€￾ he said and I laughed, “No, sh** they’re f***ing everywhereâ€￾
“Ryan, if we’re going to walk around here there’s going to be camerasâ€￾
“I know but they need f***ing livesâ€￾ he said as he started to flip them off
I laughed as I grabbed onto his hand, “No, Ryan, don’tâ€￾
“Follow us around f***ersâ€￾ he said as cameras showed up right in front of us
“Kat, Ryan, are you two back together?â€￾
“Yeah f***er we got married last nightâ€￾
I laughed, “Dude we’re just going for a walkâ€￾
“A walk too…?â€￾
“To the chapel f***er, leave us aloneâ€￾
“Dude you make this very difficultâ€￾ I said as we kept walking, “Please, can you just let us walk?â€￾
“No one’s stopping you from walkingâ€￾
“You are when you’re standing in front of us, dude get your own lives stop living through oursâ€￾ Ryan said
“Just one picture, give us just one picture of you togetherâ€￾
“How many f***ing pictures do you need?â€￾
“Kat are you still with Justin Timberlake?â€￾
“I was never with him, please leave us aloneâ€￾
“Just one pictureâ€￾
“If you do not get out of my f***ing face, I swear to God I will shove that f***ing camera up your ass so far…â€￾ Oh God, ok we need to get out of here quickly because he’ll do it. He’s not a violent person but when it comes to cameras being shoved in his face, yeah it really annoys the hell out of him. The guys said something, talking some kind of trash about how it’s their right and all that sh**. Yeah, this is going to make that stupid Celebrities Uncensored show
“Come on guys seriouslyâ€￾ I said as I grabbed onto Ryan’s hands and went into a store quickly to get away from them.
“So f***ing annoyingâ€￾ I nodded my head in agreement, “You know that’s gonna be in every f***ing paper, they’re gonna get f***ing good money for that sh**â€￾
I laughed, “Just don’t worry about itâ€￾
We went outside and surprisingly the crazy paparazzi were gone. “Now they’re gone,â€￾ he laughed, “We should seriously get some of the money they’re going to makeâ€￾
“They got their pictures,â€￾ I laughed
“Yeahâ€￾ he smiled, “Oh, f*** let’s go to the Chinese restaurant, to thank the chick for talking to Huangâ€￾
I laughed, “No you are not doing that, dude she’ll f***ing kick your assâ€￾
“Yeah, she might get those f***ing sumo wrestlers after usâ€￾ he laughed as we walked around the corner right into Justin and his girl. Literally we almost bumped into them.
“Heyâ€￾ I smiled as Ryan put his arm around my waist, “How are you?â€￾
“Good, what’s up?â€￾ Justin asked, putting that fake smile on his face, ok this is going to be awkward.
“You know Ryan?â€￾ I asked
“What’s up Bro?â€￾ Ryan asked as he put his hand out for Justin to shake.
It took a couple seconds for Justin to take his hand, “What’s up?â€￾ he asked and quickly let go of Ryan’s hand, “This is Amyâ€￾ he said, almost pushing her in front of himself
She gave me that weird look once again, Ryan saw the look then looked at me and laughed slightly, “How’s it going?â€￾ he asked and put his hand out for her to shake
“Fineâ€￾ she said softly and took his hand; seriously I think that’s the first time I’ve heard her speak.
“So you guys are back together?â€￾ Justin asked
“Looks like it broâ€￾ Ryan said and I smiled,
“Wonderfulâ€￾ Justin said after clearing his throat, “Well, we better go, nice seeing you again, nice to meet you Ryanâ€￾
“You too bro, we’ll see you laterâ€￾ he smiled, “See you around Amyâ€￾
“Bye guysâ€￾ I smiled as we each walked our separate ways.
“Whoa that girl’s got a f***ing crazy personality,â€￾ Ryan said sarcastically as we walked away
I laughed, “Maybe she’s just shy?â€￾
“Shy? No. f***ing warped… yesâ€￾
I laughed, “That’s horribleâ€￾
“Yet trueâ€￾ he laughed, “What was up with that look she gave you? f***ing death stareâ€￾
“Ryanâ€￾ I laughed
“I liked her tan from a bottle too, what do you think, spray or lotion?â€￾
“That’s so mean,â€￾ I laughed, yet also very funny
“No seriouslyâ€￾ he laughed, “I’d go with the spray cause there were some uneven spotsâ€￾ he paused and started in his best airhead impersonation, “I’m Amy and my pop star boyfriend bought me tan in a can, and this diamond necklaceâ€￾ he paused and laughed, “But we know he didn’t buy her those f***ing stripper shoes, I’m going with Paylessâ€￾ he paused, “Well I hope he didn’t that cheap bastardâ€￾
I laughed, “You’re insaneâ€￾
“f***ing no, that b**** keeps the bleach company’s in business, her hair was f***ing whiteâ€￾ he paused, “Although I will say she had a nice rack, a fake rack, but a nice rack nonethelessâ€￾
I laughed, “I can’t believe youâ€￾
“Don’t worry, you know I like the real thing better,â€￾ he laughed as he put his arm around me.

Did I change your mind about him yet? :lol: </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:49 pm

oh crap...i missed a chapter and i just read that chapter so i'm gonna have to go back and read the other one now....ahh lol

But Ryan...i still don't like the dude too much...i mean he cheated on her so whats going to stop him this time?? err MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>WTF...Ryan is just the kind of rockstar that I'd love to hop in the sack with and then run the hell away from the next day!!
She should have just said good-bye and thank him for the f*** when he left...damn it!!

*shakes head*
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:40 am

Ha! :ph34r: Ryan's starting to grow on me just a little, especially with what he said about Justin's girlfriend, Amy. Sounds like what I say now about Cameron. :shrug:

:nono: But he still cheated and for that he won't get as much love from me as he could have if he had been a good boy.

Great work! :clap:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:00 am

ok so under normal circumstances i would like ryan he seems like a cool enough guy but i just have this feeling that he is a dog who is gonna break her heart again!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:52 am

nope you havent changed my mind :lol:
he broke her heart and if he can do it once he can do it again :nod:
great chapter though, more please :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:13 pm

Im starting to like Ryan as well, he seems like a funny guy :unsure: especially when he was going on about Amy :lol: update soon :P

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:18 pm

okay, he is growing on me... but i have this sneaking suspicion that ryan and amy will be caught together :unsure:
but the only way i'll kow is if you

UPDATE!!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:59 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for the spectacular feedback :thumbup:

So I think I'll give you another chapter :D

I see I'm changing some of your minds about Ryan but I'm not giving up just yet :lol:

A couple days passed and things were going great. It was like we never left each other’s side. One night we were in my hot tub and we walked back into the living room to see Emily, Joey, Jim and Kristen sitting on the couches.
“Hey, I didn’t know you were comingâ€￾ I said as I ran over to Emily and Joey to hug them. They gave me a weak hug, “You know Ryanâ€￾
“Nice to see you againâ€￾ Ryan said as he held his hand out for Joey to shake. Joey just sat there, not even looking him in the eye, giving him that look like he was not worth his time, “Okâ€￾ Ryan said softly as he put his hand down by his side, “Emily, I haven’t seen you in awhile, how are you?â€￾ he asked moving on to Emily. He grabbed onto her hand and she quickly pulled it away. I could see Ryan look over at me out of the corner of my eye but I couldn’t take my eyes off my family sitting there in front of me. “Jim, how’s it been Big Boy?â€￾ he grabbed onto Jim’s hand. Jim looked at me and I’m thinking he saw the disgusted look that covered my face. He grabbed onto Ryan’s hand but looked the other way as he shook it. “And Kristen, what’s up?â€￾ he asked and Kristen wouldn’t even look at him. “Rightâ€￾ he said as he looked at me and I looked back at him, “Well, I was just leaving, I’ll see you guys laterâ€￾ he said as he walked towards the door
I gave them all my best annoyed look and walked after Ryan, “Ry, I’m so sorry, they don’t…â€￾
“It’s cool, don’t worry about itâ€￾ he forced a smile, “I’ll see you laterâ€￾ he kissed me gently and grabbed onto my hands, “Smileâ€￾
“I’m not going to smile Ryan, they’re being jackassesâ€￾
“Don’t worry about themâ€￾ he said as he kissed my hands, “I’ll call you laterâ€￾ he kissed me one more time before departing.
I watched him leave and then shut the door and went back into the living room. “What the f*** is all of your problems?â€￾ I paced around the room, “I can’t even look at you guys do you realize that? Why would you EVER treat someone like that?â€￾ I found myself screaming, but yet no one was saying anything, “He has NEVER been anything but polite to any of you. And you treat him like a piece of sh** you found at the bottom of your shoe. He’s been so nice to all of you, Emily he f***ing sent you flowers when you broke up with Kyle. He didn’t have to do that Em. And Joey, you don’t even know him! I would think you, of all people, would know not to judge someone before you get to know themâ€￾
“Kat, we’re looking out for youâ€￾ finally, someone talks, I was beginning to think they’ve all become mute, “Once a cheater, always a cheater, those are your own wordsâ€￾ Joey said
“Oh my GOD!â€￾ I screamed, “People make mistakes Joey, you of all people should know that people change, and should not be judged by something they did in their past. You people f***ing contradict yourselves so badâ€￾
“Kat, you’re always telling me to watch out for guys, and yet you go back to the one that made your life just a living hell for so long. And now you’re just going to get married to him like nothing ever happened?â€￾ Emily finally spoke
“I’m not getting married to him Emily, since when does hanging out with someone equal marriage? One mistake, my god, you people get over it. I’m over it. It has NOTHING to do with any of you, even if this is a big mistake, which it’s not, get over it, because I’m not a little kid anymore, I can make my own decisions and my own mistakes. You don’t have to love him, I don’t care, but for Gods sake be nice to him. You guys are nice people, you do not need to act like complete asses in front of someone,â€￾ I said as I found myself walking to my car. I am not going to cry about this. Too late. Uh… I hate how people don’t learn to mind their own f***ing business. I need to get away from them, and it’s really sad that I need to run away from my own house to be alone for a few minutes.
After a few hours of driving around the city I found myself knocking on Ryan’s hotel room door. He came to the door in his boxers after a few seconds of knocking, “Are you alright?â€￾ he asked as he scratched his head and wiped the sleep from his eyes, he looked at my tear stained face. I shook my head and fell into his arms. It felt so good to be in his arms, and I couldn’t hold it in anymore. He moved in and shut the door and laid me in his bed. I didn’t want to talk and he knew that, I just wanted to lie there in his arms. He turned off the lights and lay down next to me putting his arms around me. He kissed my neck gently, “It’s ok babyâ€￾
“It feels so good to be in your arms again Ryanâ€￾
“It feels so good to have you in my arms againâ€￾ he said as he held me tighter, “It’s ok, don’t cryâ€￾

I woke up the next morning alone in the hotel room. “Ryanâ€￾ I sat up looking for him when the door opened and he walked in, I smiled
“You’re upâ€￾ he smiled as he sat down next to me and handed me a bag with a bagel in it and a cup of hot chocolate
“Thanksâ€￾ I smiled as I took a sip
“We made the cover baby!â€￾ he said sarcastically as he tossed a magazine at me.
“I don’t even want to see it,â€￾ I laughed as I threw it on the ground, “I don’t want to go backâ€￾ I whined
“Then don’t,â€￾ he laughed, “I have to record, but you can stay hereâ€￾
“No, I have to go to a shootâ€￾ I said, “sh**, I have to go nowâ€￾ I laughed, “Thanks Ryâ€￾
“I didn’t do anythingâ€￾
“Oh, you did a lotâ€￾ I said as I kissed him on my way out, “Byeâ€￾
“I’ll call you when I get out’
“Ok, byeâ€￾

I made it to my car and then realized I had turned my phone off. 12 missed calls… Oh god. I hardly got a chance to check the messages when my phone rang, “Hello?â€￾ I asked using an annoyed voice, it wasn’t even that I had to fake it, I was real annoyed… still.
“Kat, you have to be at the shoot in 10 minutes, where are you?â€￾ Kristen asked
“No sh**, I’m on my wayâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ she paused, “I’ll meet you there then?â€￾
“Greatâ€￾ I said sarcastically as I hung up the phone. I do not feel like dealing with this right now, or ever for that matter. As I pulled into the parking lot my phone rang again, it’s Johnny, great, “Hello?â€￾
“Hey Kat, everything ok?â€￾ he could tell by the tone in my voice, and I didn’t even care. I wasn’t going to try to hide it
“Fine, what do you want Johnny?â€￾
“Um…â€￾ he paused, “Did you see the new US Weekly?â€￾
I took a deep, annoyed breath, “I’ve heard about itâ€￾ I paused, “Look if you’re going to lecture me like everyone feels the need to do you can just save it because I’ve heard it allâ€￾
“I’m not going to lecture you. As your manager I’m glad that you two are back together, it will give you great publicityâ€￾ he paused, but… there’s always a but, “As your friend, I just want you to be careful. Remember everything you went through Kat. You’re like a daughter to me and I don’t want to see you get hurt againâ€￾
“Right Johnny, you may be like a father to me, but you’re not my father. And even if you were I’m 23 years old and I do not need all these people to tell me what to do with my lifeâ€￾
“I understand, which is why I’m just telling you to be carefulâ€￾ he paused, “I’ll let you go, have fun at the shoot, call me if you need anythingâ€￾</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:22 pm

yay :yay: an update! :thumbup:

ryan is still growing on me... but where is justin?

UPDATE!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:28 pm

Ryan's being very sweet. I'm liking him more and more. :freaked: But I still miss Justin ... you know I can't be without Justin for too long. :no: :lol:

Great update. :thumbup: Thanks for being so generous and giving us so many updates.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:49 pm

Ryan is being very sweet...but u know when someones nice they are always about to do something bad to you :lol:

I like that they're lookin out for her but i don't know if thats the approach they should have taken....

But where is Justin? He has to get back with her! lol MORE PLEASE!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:09 pm

i agree with what kirsten and joey said, Kat needs to listen to them before she gets hurt again, i dont trust ryan
great chapter i didn't even realise you'd updated, lol
post more soon :P

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:21 am

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. No time to say hello goodbye I'm late I'm late I'm late. LMAO. Sorry. Anywayz, sorry I am late but I am back. So, excellent chapters. This Ryan guy...I don't think he's changed. I think Kat should just stick with Justin and it'll be all good. ;) More, more, more

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:16 pm

afd,

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:20 pm

<span style='color:blue'>OOOk so now here's the story lol I'm going home Wednesday for a little... like 10 days or whatever lol doesn't matter... the point... so i will not be updating that much if at all while i'm home... so I'm going to try to give you as much as I can lol before? Sounds good? good lol great

This is for all of you who miss justin :D

Feedback please B)

After I hung up with Johnny I made my way into the studio. At least he’s not being an ass about it, seriously like the only person I know that’s not. I don’t understand why everyone cares so much. I walked into the studio and met up with the usual Victoria Secret girls, some of them very nice, some of them very stupid. No actually, they’re all really cool. Which really surprised me, but yeah, they’re nice girls. I plopped down in the makeup chair and let them get to work.
“Kat, how are you doing?â€￾ Jessica, the hair stylist I usually have asked as she started brushing my hair
“Good, how are you?â€￾ I laughed as I put my legs up, “I’m sorry my hair is so grossâ€￾
She laughed, “That’s fineâ€￾
“Kat Sharp!â€￾ I heard my name being screamed and I looked in the mirror and saw Kelly Tyler running into the room. She’s another one of the models, probably the coolest one here. She’s beautiful and she helped me a lot with everything, she’s just a beautiful person inside and out.
“Kelly, I haven’t seen you in so long,â€￾ I said as she ran over to me and kissed my cheek, ‘How are you?â€￾
“Wonderful, how are you?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I smiled, “So what do they got us in this time?â€￾
She laughed, “They’re really comfortable, and there’s like bags full of sh** for us to keep in the dressing roomsâ€￾
“That’s what I’m talking aboutâ€￾ I laughed as I saw Kristen come into the room, and suddenly I felt the smile slip off my face.
Kelly noticed and then looked over at Kristen, “Well I’m going to get ready, I’ll see you out thereâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ I said softly as Jessica continued working on my hair.
“You had us all worried last nightâ€￾ Kristen began
“Well that’s nice to knowâ€￾
“Seriously Kat, we’re just looking out for you, we don’t want…â€￾
“Yeah, that’s greatâ€￾ I said sarcastically, not even listening to her, “Look, I’m really busy, why don’t you go get me a soda or somethingâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“That is your job isn’t it? You are my assistant; your job is to get me what I want. I want a Diet Pepsi, no ice, with fresh lemon not from a can… or a bottle, I want it fountainâ€￾ As soon as I saw the look that covered her face I wanted to crawl under a rock. That was low, I shouldn’t have said that. But I didn’t even care. I mean, I cared, but… I don’t even know.
“Is everything ok?â€￾ Jessica asked once Kristen left
“Yeah just… some crazinessâ€￾ I smiled, “It’s coolâ€￾
“OK, well being a hair stylist for as long as I have been I’ve heard everything, so if you need someone to talk to, I’m hereâ€￾
I laughed, “Thanksâ€￾ They finished my hair and makeup and I got changed and went back into the studio where we shot the commercial for some new bra they were introducing. I finished and walked out to my car when Jim and Kristen jumped in, apparently they needed a ride home. I didn’t say anything to them, I had nothing to say. “So is everyone still at my house, or can I sleep in my own bed in my own house without assholes taking over?â€￾
“They leftâ€￾ Jim said as I parked in my driveway
“Greatâ€￾ I said as I got out of the car and let myself into my house and slammed the door. I took a deep breath and looked out the window to see them leave. I got changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top and plopped into my big chair and turned on the television. I was just about to drift off when my cell phone rang, “Hello?â€￾
“Hey Kat, what’s up?â€￾
“Justinâ€￾ I smiled, “How are you?â€￾
“Good, I’m goodâ€￾ he paused, “Look, are you doing anything?â€￾
“No, why?â€￾
“You wanna… can I come over?’
“Justinâ€￾ I laughed, “You have a girlfriend and I have…â€￾
“No, I know, not like thatâ€￾ he paused, “Just to talkâ€￾
“Can’t we talk on the phone?â€￾
“We canâ€￾ he paused, “But I’d rather we talk in personâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ I laughed slightly, “Alright, well Ryan’s coming over after he gets out…â€￾
“You can come over hereâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ I paused, “Now?â€￾
“Whenever, I’ll be here all nightâ€￾
I laughed, “Alright, cool, I’ll be over in a little bitâ€￾ A little bit was actually more like a couple seconds, I grabbed my purse and went over to his house, “Heyâ€￾ I smiled
“Hey, come on inâ€￾ I walked past him and followed him into the living room
“So what’s up?â€￾ I asked as I sat down
“Um…â€￾ he paused, and made that face he makes when he’s nervous, “So you’re back with Ryan?â€￾ Oh God not again, I can’t take it anymore, seriously. I nodded my head and he cleared his throat, “Can I just remind you of all the sh** he put you through? And how you felt for so long after you broke upâ€￾
“Oh my God, not you tooâ€￾ I said as I stood up and made my way to his door
“No, don’t leave, sorryâ€￾ he said sincerely and I sat back down, “What do you mean me too?â€￾
“Everyone has these f***ing ideas of what I’m doing. Kristen, Jim, Johnny, Emily, Joey, and now f***ing you… I can’t deal with all this sh**’
“Don’t you think that means something? All these people that love you so much, the people you love so much, everyone you’re so close to?â€￾
“They don’t know him, you guys don’t know himâ€￾ I paused, “You really don’t know him Justin. Like seriously, he’s a great guy. He’s smart, funny, and nice, he’s just like a totally sweet sweet guy. You’d really like him if you got to know him. I really think you would, you have a lot in commonâ€￾ I paused, “You just need to give him a chanceâ€￾
“That’s fine, but do you not remember all that time that you were pretty close to going crazy? All the stuff he said to you, all the stuff he said about you. I was there when you heard about it sweetie, I know how you felt, I saw it. I don’t understand why anyone would want to go back to that kind of abuseâ€￾
“It’s not abuse Justin, he doesn’t hit meâ€￾ I paused, “And it’s not verbal abuse either, he doesn’t treat me bad at all. He’s a great guy; I wouldn’t go back to him if he did. That was one time, he was angry, I was angry. I said some bad things about him tooâ€￾
“I just want you to be careful, I don’t want you to have to go through that againâ€￾
“I’m not going to, I’m not an idiot Justin, I know what I’m doingâ€￾
He nodded his head, “Alright… I trust you then, if you’re sureâ€￾ he paused, “Alright, just tell me one thing, and then I’ll drop it’
“Alrightâ€￾
“Is it love? Because that’s one thing, but if it’s just because you feel alone or you think you need someone, it’s ok to be alone for a little. And hell Kat, there are plenty of guys that would be more than happyâ€￾ he paused, “I mean, I know people that would be interested, so if it’s just like you don’t want to be alone then I can introduce you to some people or somethingâ€￾
“Justin, I love him. I’ve loved him since the day I met him and I’ve never stopped loving himâ€￾
He nodded his head and licked his lips; “Alright then, coolâ€￾ he paused, “If you ever need anyone to talk to… or if he ever does anythingâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ he said as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, “So when am I going to get to hang out with him?’
I felt a huge smile cover my face, “Really?’ he nodded his head, “Thank you so much Justinâ€￾ he laughed slightly, “I could kiss you… but I’m not going toâ€￾ I laughed and kissed his cheek, “Thank you so much, seriously, that means so much to me, you’re like the only one that’ll actually give him a chance. I swear you’re going to love him Justin, he’s so nice, and you guys really have a lot in commonâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾ he laughed
I smiled and clapped my hands together, “I’m so happy, really you made my dayâ€￾
He laughed, “Glad I could helpâ€￾
I laughed, “So tell me when you have a night off and we’ll plan it all outâ€￾
“I’ll be done at 6 every night all this week so any dayâ€￾
“Ok, well what about your girl?â€￾ forget the name once again… sh**
“She’s free wheneverâ€￾
“Alright, well I’ll check with Ryan and I’ll call you like… tomorrow?â€￾
“Greatâ€￾
“Yayâ€￾ I smiled, “Thanks again my friendâ€￾ I said as I kissed his cheek again and hugged him, “I’ll call you thenâ€￾
“Bye, be carefulâ€￾</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:25 pm

aww, its sweet that Justin is looking out for her
she needs to take everyones advice, they can all see what she cant
great chapter! update soon

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:36 pm

why am i thinking of threesomes?

im glad someone is giving him a chance, although i prefer justin to be honest, but as long as shes happy, thats the important thing :nod:

update!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:16 pm

aww thats soo sweet of J to give him a chance :nod: Ryan had just better not hurt Kat again MORE PLEASE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:22 am

undefined“Is it love? Because that’s one thing, but if it’s just because you feel alone or you think you need someone, it’s ok to be alone for a little. And hell Kat, there are plenty of guys that would be more than happyâ€￾ he paused, “I mean, I know people that would be interested, so if it’s just like you don’t want to be alone then I can introduce you to some people or somethingâ€￾

Hmmm i just have a feeling that Justin wants to be with he after reading that :thinking:
Update soon :P

Return to “Fan Fiction”